Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame. Hello, I'm doing wonderful. I'm sure you're glad you have the day off today.
Speaker 2: Oh so sorry, I got a little bit ahead of myself, didn't I my name is Aquarius and I am a psychic aquarious psychic.
Speaker 1: Reader, and your boss Kevin gifted you a reading with me for your birthday. Oh okay, I thought we were going to schedule something. Well, yes, normally we would, but I felt the need to call you today. My intuition was tingling quite a bit and your name was coming up, so I figured I would just call you. How are you doing today? You send me rather quickly there, I go. Okay, Spirit playing a Querias.
Speaker 2: Is here.
Speaker 1: Hello, Spirits, and what would you like to tell me about cheryld Oh it's quite interesting?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh oh okay.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was a hard dismount. Sometimes when I head up to the spirit playing the dismount it is rather shocking. But Cheryl, I am the spirits called me and wanted me to tell you that everything is going to be okay with your home plumbing. I know that was quite hard for you and quite an expense, and everything will be fine.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, I did just have a huge issue.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I guess that's a relief that everything will be okay. You should not have to worry at all. The spirits told me that everything will be fine with that. So, Cheryl, is there anything that you would like to ask Aquarius? Did they say anything about my job? Yes, Cheryl, I saw that there's a promotion at your company. Maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: Trying to get it again and again.
Speaker 3: Cheryl, Cheryl going back up to spread World. I have more information. Going back up a Querius is here? Hi, Hey Steve, how are you saying? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really? Oh my goodness, really, Oh my goodness, Cheryl, Please, I'm talking no on the spars place. Oh oh that one did to anatomy. I've dismounted from the spare ground and I have information for you. Do you know it? Dan sing d a letter D named Dan Dan is Dan is a is a coworker review. Yes, Dan is a coworker of you. Unfortunately, Cheryl, I saw that Dan is receiving the promotion because Dan just started and if he gets his promotion before I do, I am not going to say at this company any longer. Cheryl said me back up to the spirit Plant. I'm coming back up, Hello, Quarios.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they would hire Dan for that.
Speaker 1: I've been there for trying to get this purpose. Oh my, oh my goodness, how I hit my head? Oh oh yes, okay. Sometimes when I dismount from the spirit planet, Oh boy, that's gonna leave a bruise. Share, I was told something else from the spirits. Maybe you're learning that my new job will give me a promotion when I need one. And actually I've learned that this is a phone prank. And this is actually Jebel from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your boss set you up. He actually did all this to let you know that you're getting the promotion. So congratulations. Yes, are you kidding? I thought I was having THEO before wake up every morning with Jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties