Speaker 1: Hey everyone, it is nineteen and you are listening to my book with the Ihearbating Network or work podcast, And as always I'm employed by my cool said good not my own buddy.
Speaker 2: Let's go Mets.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I'm not even going to get into that. I will say yesterday I must have hard attack with the Eagels, but we pulled it off. And football is my my first love. I like baseball, but football is my thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I will Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know, I have my heart set on the Phillies making it to.
Speaker 1: The World Series. But you know, it's just not our year. What can I say? What can I say?
Speaker 3: So breaking out taken out by the mighty Orange and Blue.
Speaker 1: Baby, congrats to you. I hope you can keep going and you know, maybe you'll go all the way. But you green baby, I play Green.
Speaker 3: See all the trash I'm talking on X about all the Philly radio stations.
Speaker 1: I just keep strolling.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm rolling big time. Your name.
Speaker 1: I just keep scrolling.
Speaker 2: I'm like trolling like I had never trolled before.
Speaker 1: You are the biggest troll I know. We do have a guest today, which I'm really excited about. He'll be on in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: But anything that you have to mention before we get started.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I've just been baseball twenty four to seven. It's been great, and look it's been great.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: It does not come along very often, so right, so I'm out of the loop a little bit, which.
Speaker 2: Is okay, I'll catch up.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: But after like the McMahon hangover, you know, I I've just been so entrenched in this baseball so you know I'm excited for this today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you you enjoy your baseball. I actually was gonna, you know, do my hair get dressed and stuff like that, but I started watching uh wrestle dream, a w Wreussell dream, and I couldn't stop, and so I ran out of time. So here I am with a wet heead. I pulled my hair back. I put on a comfy outfit. I was like, r J. I'll understand. It's fine. He wants me to always dress in new moves and look like missus Roper, so this outfit will be fine for him to see me in. But I will say, I will say I did enjoy the pay per view. Again, no hatred towards Ae w whatsoever, only part of it, and then like again this the bag came back, the bag over the head came back, and it made me mad because there was a keel turn involved with it. But uh, what happened, Well, it was so Daniel Brian or Brian Danielson. I keep calling him the wrong name.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: I think this is kind of like his farewell.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's going to be his very last match. I guess maybe he's going to go off and take some time to rehabilitate and get the surgeries that he needs. And maybe I don't know if he's going to be like a part time wrestler, if he's going to be a coach.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think he's going to leave. We can ask our guests, you know, when he comes if he knows anything about it. But they did a deal with him. Moxley and Moxley got the win, you know, and very very good match and I loved it because they kept the music it going. They started while final countdown was on. I love when they wrestle and the music's blaring, and uh, it's a really really good match. And at the end, you know, all of John's minions came out and is it uh dah, Yes, he turned and he put the bag over Brian's head. So yeah, so you know, I mean, did he really have a choice in the matter. If if Brian's gonna leave for a while, would he have been And they had Darby Allen like they taped his wrist so he couldn't move, so it was like Darby against everyone, and you know, it was a moment. But it was a good pay per view. I enjoyed it. And uh, I don't know, I'm digging their pay per views, like I gotta start watching more, I guess of the weekly, but I am a pay per view kind of grown right now and I just keep watching the pay per views and I'm liking them. They had a great crowd, good stuff.
Speaker 3: I did see one thing I saw Rico was on one of the one of the hours of the show I saw.
Speaker 1: I was still a clip of that. It was cute. It was cute they brought him in.
Speaker 4: I don't know the logistics behind that either, because he's.
Speaker 1: Been out of a really long time. Wasn't he a cop or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he also got very sick from what I remember, Okay, And uh yeah, I was surprised. I didn't know he was allowed to take a bump from uh yeah, from hearing how you know he was, you know, kind of out of the business, but he was a cop in Vegas, right and uh great callback to the Billy and Chuck.
Speaker 1: Uh you know. Not a wedding.
Speaker 2: It was a commitment ceremony.
Speaker 3: But I keep saying wedding commitment ceremony, and it.
Speaker 1: Really was because he got a good Yeah. I was for him. Yeah, that was cool, Yes, very much. So if you haven't seen the pay per view and you're a wrestling fan, I do recommend it. It was fun, it was entertaining, you know, and I enjoyed it immensely. So that's what I was doing today, and that's why I'm not I'm not all dolled up for our guest.
Speaker 4: But did you send the link? He's ready to go. He's texting me profanities like what's going on, Let's let's go here, what's happening as.
Speaker 3: A family show.
Speaker 2: We won't tolerate profit.
Speaker 1: He you know, every time he contacts me, he curses you like I am like peace and love? What do you what do you get all hyper about?
Speaker 3: I believe he was a first year guest of a while.
Speaker 2: It's either first year was COVID year I got.
Speaker 3: I got to look back in the archive, but I think he was the first year or COVID year, which is the second year. So yeah, for sure, one one or the other.
Speaker 2: But him and the way early we have made.
Speaker 1: So many plans in the last I don't know how many years that I've known him. Now, I think I've only met him twice in person, but we've talked several times, like through text online. He'll pop into my Chad, I'll pop into his Look at that face, all right, without further ado, it's my handsome friends. R J City is back for his second appearance on the show.
Speaker 2: After twenty after twenty years, I'm finally here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just letting Chad know I was going to get all dolled up for you. But I took a shower right before I made dinner for my family.
Speaker 2: Right, thank god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but listen, it gets better. And I said, oh, I'll just like turn on the paper because I started watching Wrestle Dream last night, and I said, turn on the rest and just watch a little bit and then I'll go get ready. I couldn't stop watching it, so I did not get ready because I fixated it on the pay per view. I really lud it was.
Speaker 2: A the wrestler dream was so good that I have to bear the brunt?
Speaker 1: What of me?
Speaker 2: Well, were you going to get dulled up? What was the outfit? Did you have something in mind?
Speaker 1: I wasn't really sure. I was at least gonna do my hair, Like I put on a little bit of makeup and then like, yeah, I didn't have time. I ran on the time and I was just like Marjie.
Speaker 2: Doesn't care, and so no, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in a very comfie outfit. What I wanted to do was put a moomoo one and a wig. I have the moo moo, but I.
Speaker 4: Didn't have the wig and it was incomplete, so I did not.
Speaker 2: I understand, Yeah, it would make no sense. But on the other hand, I think it's really nice that Chat got all dolled up from me I did. It's a brand new hat. It's a fifty dollar hat. Come on, that's a fresh hat. That's really nice.
Speaker 1: He loves in the baseball bullshit and his team.
Speaker 2: He's very So let's let's talk about Three's company. For a minute, because it's my understanding that Don Knotts did so much fucking uh with you know people. They would always have like the the girl du jour on the show. It's like who's who's Jack interested in this week?
Speaker 1: And that hell or something like yes, okay.
Speaker 2: The real yes, yes that soh. But Don was quite a ladies man for a guy who just played the same nervous character for like fifty years. I find it anyway, I believe well believe it because he would always take them to the same hotel and apparently he went there so so often that behind the desk they asked him for his autograph, you know, his autograph pictures like hey, holiday inn, great to be here. And then he had to change hotels because you can't if you're taking someone, as you well know, if you're taking a lover to a hotel. I excuse me time, but okay, but no, I'm saying no, I'm saying if you're if you if you have an eight x ten behind uh the you know, the front desco hotel or at a restaurant, you can't take people there.
Speaker 1: So in a minute, so you're telling me, yeah that Don Knox was getting your tail than John Ritter.
Speaker 2: Yes, because everyone thought John Ritter was good. John Ridder was like a straight and narrow kind of guy, one woman kind of man. And Don Knox is just letting it fly. You know where the women are trying?
Speaker 4: Is it because he was one threeze company?
Speaker 1: Because let me tell you something, I am not a Don Knox type of girl.
Speaker 2: Like were more of an Andy Griffith.
Speaker 1: When Norman Felt would give the iggy to the camera, I would lose ship. He was the best.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about how weird that was that every everyone else was in the sitcom and he's like, you know what, I'm just gonna look straight the camera.
Speaker 1: But he was such a to follow him. I just didn't. I wasn't into Don Knox.
Speaker 2: Do you know what happened? Do you know about like the Three's Company? Screwjob? Okay, so I'll watch it. Well, let me give it to you. Now, let's get the get the clicks. People are going to be clicking on this for this reason.
Speaker 1: This is one of our leads.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, top story. So the Ropers were very popular, they tested very well, and the executives thought there's a spin off here of just the Ropers. Norman Fell argula, there is something here. Norman Fell was against it because he saw the riding on the wall there. They're the landlords. You can't it's not all about the landlords that we have nothing there. And they forced him into it. It's testing very well, he's gonna be great, and we sink a lot of money in into whatever. And then he said, okay, look, I don't want to do this. If you're forcing me to do it, let's do it like this. If after a certain number of episodes gets canceled, well like after the first season it gets canceled, then I can come back because this is this is nuts, this is you know whatever, you know exactly where's going. Okay, So they do the Ropers. Of course it's a bomb, right of course. And then they of course they bring him don knotts uh and don Knots does well. I mean maybe not the same as the Ropers, but they've got on Knots here. It's it's, you know, it's a whole new thing. He does karate, he wears the ass Scots, that whole thing and whatever it was Ian Norman Fell's deal, whatever the number of episodes were of the Ropers, they made sure they went over it, so they contractually did not have to bring him back to Three's company. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not even that cute little redhead kid could save that.
Speaker 2: And then of course they did another spin off when John Ritter got married and I don't even remember the name.
Speaker 1: That was worse than The Ropers had to do with her, her father and mother, the crowd.
Speaker 2: That was terrible too, really really bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but The Ropers has a great theme song.
Speaker 2: Though, can you play it? Do we have it?
Speaker 3: I mean I.
Speaker 1: Could allowed we get I don't do.
Speaker 2: You think you think of.
Speaker 1: But I was not. I'm a Norman Fel girl through and through, like yeah, I'm telling you, like wells ruined the whole thing for me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's everyone be quiet, hold on a nice Sorry. Why is there a semen in the Ropers logo? You don't want that? It just it looks wrong from the beginning. Thank you enough, I want to see I think you need to get a new shirt and it says fran scene and then there's the Roper's seamen stain? Yeah, what's up with that? What could that possibly have been? I mean, why is his toilet always clogged? Like I've never seen a plunger so often.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I was a big fan of Three's Company. It was a little before my time. I was a kid when it keep going, But I mean the ray runs. I will still watch good and really quickly because I want to talk about you. This is not about Three's Company. But I saw for the first time an episode of Three's Company where Jack Tripper trips out on some kind of drug that happen Have you ever seen this? No, a party, it's I don't know it told me about it. It's on YouTube. You're gonna have I wish you and I can watch it together. That would be great, Like maybe we should FaceTime and watch it together. Yes, he is at a party and he I don't know if he drinks something or something happened. He flips out and he loses his mind and he is like a maniac in this episode. He's got a lame sheet on his head, He's running around, He's like people. I've never seen it before. I don't know if it aired on the network. He was literally tripping on either acid or drugs or somebody mickeyed his drink. You have to look it up. It is the best episode I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: I always loved, like especially now going back and seeing like people play high and play drunk. And also anytime they did the biggest joke was anytime they talked about like Shawn Michaels or the Rockers, like any documentary where they're like they loved the party, they would always go to one photo where they had a lampshade on their head.
Speaker 1: Jack drinks the Rocket. That's it. I was.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna tell you, like, can you range rocket?
Speaker 1: We can't watch the whole thing here, but it's a whole episode about him. Just he's so messed.
Speaker 2: Up in this episode classic drunk.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that. I never seen this one air, but he told me about it and it's on YouTube and blah blah blah, and I was just like, Wow, this best episode I've ever seen my life.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it doesn't air because he clearly got drunked.
Speaker 1: No, that's the point of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying, maybe they said we should put this one in syndication.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it was the best one they ever did.
Speaker 1: You have to watch.
Speaker 2: I will send you when this is done. I'm going to text you an episode of All in the family. That is so wrong. I don't even want to say what happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, please?
Speaker 2: That does exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: One, This is when people were pussies and you could say and do what you wanted and you can enjoy TV and you know you can't say anything, you can't do anything.
Speaker 2: But that's so that is so wrong. I say things on a w A. Okay, I just said. I just said on heyw I think I think we're okay.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'll open with that. I wasn't going let's open.
Speaker 2: Let's open with oh, I'm sorry. Yes, hey, just say it the way you're supposed to think it.
Speaker 4: Not all of your guests say it correctly.
Speaker 1: If I was your guest, I'd be like, hey, w right, yeah good. Not everybody gets no, how did this show come come around to explain premise?
Speaker 2: The premise is I every Sunday morning, a different aw wrestler or personality has to basically suffer through a line of my questioning.
Speaker 1: And you're questioning, do you do this to pop them because they don't know these questions ahead of time? Correct?
Speaker 2: No, And I will say testament to them to continue to walk in blindly to this.
Speaker 1: Are they required to do this? Is it part of their deal? Like is it like a rotation? Like you have to go on our j show? And they're like, I don't want to He's a tool, And they're like, no, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure some people have been avoiding me. I'm there are other people like Tesz who said, I'm going to go on there to show him up and make a point and make them work for it, which is so untested. And then there are people like Jim Ross and arn Anderson who God bless them, said yes without really asking what it was okay, And I think you can tell who has seen the show before and who has never, And like halfway through they start to figure.
Speaker 1: It out because certain people, Now I told you I watch right. I've mentioned before that I am a fan and I do watch your stuff because you're a friend of mine and I like to support my friends.
Speaker 2: Not only not only have you watched, but and I would do you want to apologize? You gave me a story for the Jerry Lynn episode. I did not use it. Sorry it was dated.
Speaker 1: You should have because his face with a little like.
Speaker 5: A Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Save it for the next time. Okay, are you gonna have him back to you Encore people?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I have nothing to do with that man. He's exhausting, eh, Jerry Lynn. Yes, So he says so normal and nice, and it's like enough, Jerry, he's good over yourself.
Speaker 1: All right. So as I'm watching, I'm noticing certain people on how they act and react should I say? And there are a lot of people who play along with you and will try and one up you with your witty sense of humor because we all know Ourj's sense of humor by nail, and if you don't, you should. And then there's the type who just stare at you like you're sitting on the moon and you have no idea what's going on. That's why I'm asking you, like the questions are you deliberately trying to your guests? Because you you come up with the most some of the most obscure references or things that somebody might like, Like if he's interviewing you chat, he might say, well, in nineteen eighty four, your mother bought you this doll for Christmas, And it's like, how did you know my mom bought you? My mom bought me this doppercred. You find out the craziest things and not everything's own wiki. No, are you like asking people to find out shit for you?
Speaker 2: And sometimes yes, sometimes people. It gets to the point now where people have passed me stuff and they say, hey, if you're having this person on, you should really talk about this. But I also like, I hate doing it. As you know, everyone has a podcast in an interview show and whatever. I really suffered through a lot of them for a number of years, and he bothers me. So I feel like if I do have somebody as a guest, it's like the respectful thing to do to do some research on them, and.
Speaker 6: Then you know, find stuff that people don't talk about.
Speaker 2: There are things that I'm genuinely interested in. And I also think it's like a good showcase for people, like you didn't know that Jim Ross had heat with Danny DeVito. I did not, right, So I feel like I'm doing a service. I mean, obviously, like when I have guys on like him, When I have somebody like Ricky Steamboat and I got him to turn heel, that was like, you know, the best and easy. But then there's other people like the Outrunners or Harley Cameron who don't often get that much time to talk on AW, and they have very strong personalities, and there's sometimes like a heyw bump where it's a good showcase of their stuff and it's like, Wow, this person and can talk. Kyle Fletcher is another fantastic example. I like him. I don't think you'd realize he's that funny and that quick and that thoughtful, and it's like, oh, so it's a nice personality piece. But I mean it's it's gone about it in the most backwards of ways.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, are you taking credit for them getting a push because they were on Hey.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm the Johnny Carson. You know, if you have a good set on Hey, uh huh, the next day it just goes right up. Yeah. But I would also say, Francy, you having spent time with me. People have said people who know me say that Hey is just like talking to me for ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Me in a way. I was telling Chad before the show before we started rolling, I said, you know, I feel like I know RJ pretty well, but we've only met him personally two times. I believe.
Speaker 2: I think it's the first time we met was at some sort of Wrestle Khan thing with Daphne.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, it was.
Speaker 2: And she remarked, or you remarked, how much I look like Gaston And that was a yeah, okay, that was a real togetherness point for you.
Speaker 1: Closer together. I told you you should be character acting. I see r J at Disney World being Gastan.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You say it until I die.
Speaker 2: Yes, I really want to be sweating under it. Sorry, I really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Say a kid, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: When else did we see each other?
Speaker 1: Oh? Actually I met you when you were going on an elevator and I introduced myself and you said I know who you are and I was like, hmm, okay, thanks. I love when people say that to me. I went up to you, Yes, said him for its scene. Nice to meet you. I know who you are.
Speaker 2: Well, A fan of your work.
Speaker 1: The thing with the candlestick, he always brings the Kendi I mean that was my thing. That was my prop. What do you want me to yes you no, I know, come on.
Speaker 2: Yes I did. It was fun. I didn't quite understand it at the time.
Speaker 1: You were like, but that's okay, now you get it, so it's but yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: Have to underplay. Sometimes there's people like Rick Flair introduced himself as Rick Flair to me, and like at that point, it's like, you know, yeah, what doesn't.
Speaker 1: That mean that we're not dicks?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that mean like for Rick, for Rick Flair?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I mean for me, right, I'm not Rick Flair.
Speaker 2: I get it right, I understated of you.
Speaker 1: Listen. I introduced myself to everyone because I don't know who is a fan of E c W and who is not. There are people out there who don't know who I am. Some times I go to these indie shows and they don't need they don't even look up their lace and they don't even look up at me, And so I say, Hey, I'm Franzine. How are you? I'm not. There's no lie in that. No no one says hi anymore. No one introduces themselves. So I walk around, I say hi to everyone, seventeen year olds not nosgein Hi, I'm Franzine. How are you?
Speaker 2: Doesn't hurt any Do you make them google you afterwards? You don't know who you are.
Speaker 1: I just say, have a great match, it was great to meet you, and I walk away.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. That's what I do I do. Sometimes I don't know. If I've met someone before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you say nice to meet you, and they go I met you blah blah blah, and I go, nice to see you again, just right.
Speaker 2: So you have to say nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, but it comes out too quickly. Sometimes I'm just like, nice to meet you, and then I go, yeah, oh I met.
Speaker 2: You five times already, Well, it's.
Speaker 1: Nice to see you again.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you? Do you really considered first time could be a decent follow up, but.
Speaker 1: Not I know who you are. That to me was just like, eh, all right kid, fine.
Speaker 2: And yet here we are, and here we are right, such a long way, such a long way.
Speaker 1: Such a long way. So now that you have hey, are we not allowed to do coffee in my underwear any more?
Speaker 2: I do coffee underwear every Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: Why do I not get a notification anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with you. I'll send it to you. It's on YouTube. I do it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh, I give you a super chab before on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, so what's your so you? I think you've turned notifications off for me. I think it's my understanding.
Speaker 1: I don't think I did, but I haven't gotten notification in a really long time, and that's why I thought, maybe you're not allowed to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: But no, no, aw remarkably has been hands off with every other stupid thing I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this isn't stupid it but let me ask you this question. What happened to meil in a match? Because I watched the first episode with Eddie.
Speaker 2: Kings and it was cute.
Speaker 1: It was a cute concept. I liked it, and then it was like.
Speaker 2: Show great, great question leads me into a nice plus. As announced last week, there are going to be more episodes of episodes. Multiple episodes teased it. What did we do? There was a there was a picture. It was a whole thing. Here, hold on, let me find it. It's there. Were slowly pulling it out, but they put up the They put up the slate. See meal in a match coming soon. This whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was the hiatus about? Was there not enough? We got enough catering on the set?
Speaker 2: We had Renee and I had come up with the idea and pictured it for a while. It takes a while to make things happen, and we did that one as basically a pilot to make a demo and to show it to people to get more green lit. So we filmed all day with Eddie Kingson. We ate a bunch of food and it was just because we didn't know what we were going to do with it. So here's a bunch of options. You can cut it into whatever. And they liked it so much they said let's put it out as the first episode, so it says like new series, episode one, and it's like, maybe we shouldn't have done that until we had others in the.
Speaker 1: Poor.
Speaker 2: No, it was good. It was just they used it to get more episodes out, like to get more episodes made, so it took a while, these network things and whatever, and we were like, yeah, maybe you shouldn't have put it out until we had a schedule of more episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so you want more in the can so you can keep the ball rolling, right.
Speaker 2: So now we do have more episodes, more than one episode that we have. Yeah, so that feels nice. When they come out, I don't know, definitely before the end of the year. We shot them a couple weeks ago, and I will say I don't want to get into what we ate or with who? But the next day Renee threw up three times?
Speaker 1: No did she?
Speaker 2: I don't think she had poisoning. I think it was just, you know, real bad combination. Yes, button me, because are you.
Speaker 1: Filming like three or four in a row that you have to keep eating consistently?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And not only that, it's like you got the food there for longer than you would eat the food for. Oh you know, so it's a balance.
Speaker 1: What the ingredients are too that can get you something to set there for a couple hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, well yeah, there's hot lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really well, I'm glad because I said to myself that's one of the questions I want to ask, because I did enjoy that episode and it was gone. Yes.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh, and I will do you one better. They have, for some reason, sunk some sort of money into this and they built us a brand new custom set. Last time we filmed it at a bar in Texas. Now they built a set.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's how you can tell that the company is on the up and right. Very good. I want to mention you and Renee have really good chemistry together.
Speaker 4: Did you know her prior to this gig?
Speaker 2: So she is from Toronto. So she grew up like forty minutes from me. But she's like, I'm going to make her sound ancient now and she's not. But she was like of a generation before mine. She knew a lot of comedians. We had a lot of mutual friends, but she had signed and like leftwe before I started milling around that scene. Knew of each other because of that. Okay, and then yeah, and then I showed up in aw first and she sort of quite frankly copied what I did. You know, Uh, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say she's talentless. I'm gonna say her talent is in stealing from other people. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No, not really.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like a Mozart situation. If you've ever seen I'm a Dais, which I'm sure everyone in this is that's listening to this scene on a Dais absolutely Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, ok so she likes to.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying she's not helpful. I'm not saying she doesn't add things, but she sort of siphons what I've built up. She says, oh, I'll take a piece of that. I'll take a piece of that. Here's my cookbook, that whole routine.
Speaker 4: Is there someone you would rather work with? Like, do you see yourself? Like kind of phasing her out and moving somebody in?
Speaker 2: Really enjoy Tony Shavani, So do I. Yeah, he's got a good head on his shoulders. I think that kid is going to go place.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, well I I you know, I never met Renee. I haven't had the pleasure.
Speaker 2: But now I'm gonna put let me put it this way. You've got the gist. Yeah, you know what I mean? Okay, gal with mic not to much.
Speaker 1: I like you guys together. They call themselves to the Aunties.
Speaker 2: Do you aunt you Auntie?
Speaker 1: I know I I saw Aunties online and I was.
Speaker 2: Like aunt because a fan said that we are like watching wrestling with your two one drunk ants.
Speaker 1: Well, I enjoy the two of you together. I don't. I don't agree.
Speaker 2: Well you're enjoying me. I always enjoyed you, an absess, She would, yeah, sure, and then ed McMahon, way, Where're like, maybe she's just a drunk. You know she likes the I don't. It would explain a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm with her. I like a good cocktail every once in a while, but I never I never drank on the job. You know, are you? Are you trying to say no?
Speaker 2: I think maybe she maybe she needs to, Oh, she needs to Okay, you know some people need to loosen up.
Speaker 1: I like the two of you together. I think she's brilliant and you know you're you.
Speaker 5: So there's that.
Speaker 1: The one thing I will say that I heard and stop your fell over and just got the street near first, because I do like the real story to sort. Yes, okay, she has brown up. She is doing such great things. I'm such a thing. I love grow back to them. What is the whatever it is?
Speaker 2: Well, she's timeless, she's timeless.
Speaker 1: Okay. But then I hear a lot of inspiration came from you, and you would give ideas from older movies because you are an eighty.
Speaker 4: Year old man trapped in a thirty something year old body.
Speaker 2: Well that you know to be true forever. I will say, I think there's a lot out there that's that's a little presented more simpler than it is. I think the real stories get is a lot more complex. I always throw out ideas when it comes to capturing cinema, that kind of thing, What about what about this old movie, what about that old movie. So I guess in a sense, I would perhaps have been a cinema consultant, in a sense of helping the crew capture the essence of Tony Storm. In the beginning, I was in a couple of her films. I introduced a few of them, and I will I will take credit, despite what Tony con wants to say. I will take credit for getting Ben Mankolitz involved Turner classic movies. Ben Mankowitz that was a me because I said, hello, I'm not Ben Menkolitz on Dynamite, and then that turned into us being able to work with him, which was the highlight of my life.
Speaker 1: So of course it was But go ahead, no, I was just going to say what I heard. They credited you for a lot of her character brought onto the screen in a wrestling aspect, it was like RJ has contributed so many different ideas.
Speaker 2: I would say, taking any any credit for Tony Storm is so wrong because she's so fantastic. She there's no at this point, there's no character. I don't know anything else.
Speaker 1: But wait, let me let me refrase it. Not taking credit for her performance or her wrestling villa because we all know how talented she is. It was just the ideas that framed the gimmick, so to speak.
Speaker 2: But I would say this, she makes any piece of shit work because she's so talented and so committed. And I can come up with dumb ideas all day. I do them every Sunday, but it's it's her that makes it work. And I honestly have not seen anyone so wrapped up in a whole thing that is unique to themselves. Since I don't know the Undertaker, and she's not doing you know, half ass horrible podcast. Now you know what I mean. She's not wearing weird, problematic shirts and being like wrestling, it's about telling stories. Thanks Mark, I really appreciate it. What I'd say, what shows that weird? He shows weird. The guy's weird. He's a weird man. Back in my day, it was a lot better when you were I'm sorry, Were you always dead? Did you start off dead? Would you like to explain that sorry?
Speaker 1: Would you say this to his face?
Speaker 2: Yes? I When I did stuff at we my goal was to work my way up to him.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that. Because you initially weren't you supposed to drive people around?
Speaker 2: What's so I worked at I wouldn't say I worked for them for like a year and a half during the pandemic because I need to people to talk at my computer, which I did. And then I did a comedy special, WrestleMania after Dark, which is I believe still on Peacock. Not that I'm getting residuals for it, but it was great. It was so much fun, and I had Rick Blair was on it, Bailey, Shana Basler, Kevin Owens and and then I had a little weekly show which in a sense as a precursor to Heggs. It was a little whatever on the bump, the morning show they used to have, and it was called Wednesday Morning wake Up or something. And then one of my pitches to them was that I would be the chauffeur on the road to WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Right, I remember you telling me about this.
Speaker 2: And then after the bottom fell out of that whole operation, I had tweeted about it and that I had pitched that, and immediately Tony con message made he said, you're not working for them anymore? He said, no, he's do you want to come here and do that and do sit down interviews? So you know, Hey was his idea. He's the he claims to be a sicko, and he is to unleash me backstage without any sort of notes or oversight. I don't know why he does that, but but I thank him for it.
Speaker 1: Certainly it's amazing because if you didn't put that tweet out, you'd be jobless right now.
Speaker 2: Right For all the bad that Twitter has done and it continues to create a hole into society, it certainly weren't that for me.
Speaker 1: It really did. I wouldn't shit on the Undertaker, though, because you know, you never know.
Speaker 2: What's what is? What is he going to do? I'm asking questions. I'm asking pretty logical questions. Here were you dead first?
Speaker 1: Okay? I can't answer?
Speaker 2: Is that not? Is that? Why is that bad? You were telling stories? Here?
Speaker 1: We are? Well we are? But why are you judging his podcast?
Speaker 2: Because he says these things and he listen. If the forbidden door is open and he wants to come on, hey, w he can say whatever he wants. I'm totally fine with it.
Speaker 1: If if I'm on, hey shout a question at me off the top of your head.
Speaker 2: Oh my, you're so tamed. She just the strip.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: This is a this is a wonderful contain a.
Speaker 1: Kind of stick. You can't talk about the stick because that's all he ever throws in my face. He'll send me clips on a text message me stroking the stick. I'm like, Jie, what does this mean? Why are you sending this to me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I was. I'm going to go back to the store that Jerry Lynn story now and I'm going to feel like I'm going to be spoiling it.
Speaker 1: It's never going to be used anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, so then we'll do it your chance. Well, you said that one of Jarry Lynd's roles was he was your cameltoe watcher.
Speaker 1: Yes. They were such good friends and still are to this day. I just walked him yesterday, for God's sakes. We still keep in touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I would put on my clothes and if I wore pants or shorts, Jerry was the guy to go to to ask if I had cameltoe.
Speaker 2: So my question would be like that you know who's watching it now? Or do you just let it ride my camelte Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, like when I'm at shows and stuff.
Speaker 2: Or any around the.
Speaker 1: House, Well, you know my husband's here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm saying, does he did.
Speaker 1: My cameltoe all day. I don't care it's camera.
Speaker 2: You prefer it, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't prefer it in front of a camera. It's okay at home?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it okay at home? It sure is okay if I want it to be, if you want, well, do you want it to me? I guess it's my question because you were so anti Campbell's hoewing you and well.
Speaker 1: No, I was anti cammebltoe. If I was on pay per view or right.
Speaker 2: You wanted to class up the joint a little, I understand, be demurre and and look, yes, I watch Anarchy Rules, and I would say, how demure?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're just pulling that out of the air. You have no idea what I wore on Anarchy Rules.
Speaker 2: I want to know what did you wear? Chad can look Anarchy Rules?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the under boom I just talked about that.
Speaker 1: Let's not. We're not talking about that anyway. That was.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: If I was on Hey and you brought that up, I'd be like something better more.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. A camblto question is a good question.
Speaker 1: That's a ship question. Anyway. I am so glad that you came on again, because I know it's so repetitious and you do so many podcasts and now you know you were here the last time, but now you're here, right, So doing something for like small potatoes like myself.
Speaker 2: Yes, supporting a local business, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like your local indie podcast, yes, so to speak.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate talent of your caliber.
Speaker 2: Come you're so happy to get back to my roots here.
Speaker 1: Do you miss wrestling? Do you miss getting in there and grappling and donald.
Speaker 2: I would say when I started at AW they are very open in terms of like they were like, you can work with the indies if you want, and I work like a handful of shows. And I really realized that if I could just have a match and then have the five minutes afterwards, then I would be happy, and then I would miss it. Everything else drove me insane, and it's like not worth it. I don't want to sit on the phone with the promoter for an hour. It's not interesting. I don't want to hear about you six month plans. I don't I don't care. I don't want to shake every dirty hand when I walk into the building.
Speaker 6: It drives me insane. If I could just have a max and then be left and just and then leave, If I can just get into the car and leave, I would be I would be happy. But I will also say I feel like I am of much better use in this regard. I don't know how I would be able to like get this ediocy out uh in a normal way on a wrestling chow.
Speaker 1: So that promoter who calls you and lays out that six month plan of you getting the strap in like six months down the line, you just have to keep coming back for six months and then you're not into it.
Speaker 2: It's not Oh, I don't want to listen to you breathe on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about the match that I was supposed to come out to Canada for and work with you?
Speaker 2: That's never gonna Yes, I will say, and I will shout the mat say it.
Speaker 1: Did bring into the business. If I say yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Greek Town arrast has tried to book you multiple times. The the owner is a huge ECW fan. They booked every I'm surprised I haven't booked Chili Willie yet, Like that's how many not even in the States. He's like, you gotta go. Yeah, if you have any contact with him? Can you just tell him anytime I've mentioned Chili Willy somebody like in aw be like I love that guy.
Speaker 1: I love Chili Willie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like the deep cut. No, I sure, if you actually did a show, I would go. Would I wrestle? Probably not? Would I do a promo? Sure?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now I don't need to wrest Now, I'm like, what's.
Speaker 1: The point You're saving your body?
Speaker 2: What am I gonna do? I can chain? I just don't you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're smart.
Speaker 2: There's also people are always like, hey, what are you gonna get in the ring for a w I'm like, these are the greatest rest in the world.
Speaker 1: You can't hang.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with not hanging. What kind of you know, narcissistic, demented mind. But I have to have to watch wrestle, dream and go. I can do that. I can contribute to this well.
Speaker 1: You have contributed, although not in a in a you know, an athletic capacity right like everyone else. But you are doing such a good job. I'm not just saying that. I've texted you multiple times and told you that you're killing it, and you're You're very enjoyable.
Speaker 2: You've given me, vague motivational comments, crushing it.
Speaker 1: I look, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: An essay war?
Speaker 2: Everybody kills it? You're killing it? Yeah, you nailed it.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't talk to everybody, right, I'm not. I'm friends with a handful of people there in aw.
Speaker 2: You're one of them, me, Jerry?
Speaker 1: Who else you and Jerry? Who am I friendly with? There? I mean I'm friendly with people. If I see them at conventions, I say hi, yes and talk to them a little bit like Big Bill. I always say hi.
Speaker 2: Big Bill. Another great episode of Hey, He's So Smart.
Speaker 1: He was fun to watch. Oh. One of my favorites was.
Speaker 2: Will Will which Will will Ospray was like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Sometimeses I go in because also, you know, a lot of times I'm doing it on show days, a lot of people have matches after this, and it's like, I want to make it so you could phone this in if you really want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so. I always think worst case scenario, and then Will Ospray opens his mouth, and a lot of times I'm really having my first conversation ever with these people. John Moxley, certainly, the only time we have spoken was what is on camera, I wouldn't to you. So yeah, it's it's always like a weird blind date in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the chemistry, like I said, most of the people you have really really good chemistry, and the couple of few that are just like looking at you, it just makes it to be funny. But it puts you over even more because then you get to be your quirky, weird you know, right.
Speaker 2: I think it'll ultimately you see another side of the talent just because they are suffering.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well it's enjoyable and I believe it or not. I I am proud of you, and I think you're doing a really good job. I'm glad you landed where you did, and I'm glad you put that tweet out because you know this is your I'm killing it.
Speaker 2: I'm killing it. You're killing It's alive and now it's dead because because I killed it.
Speaker 1: You've You've resurrected it. And you know, it's like you it's like they should use you on the picture with the AE w in Stone and it's like you're pushing it up because you saved the company.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Yeah, I'm the Atlas.
Speaker 1: Mount Rushmore is just RJ. Four times.
Speaker 2: You know, you know who. I will also credit a lot for opening doors culturally speaking and wrestling is like it's Blue Meaning because he did something so much comedy stuff in wrestling where it was not not done before him, the BWO, all those parodies in real time, I mean to parody. I mean, now everyone can make fun of the nWo because it's been so long, but then to parody it while it was happening and the hottest thing was so like, oh my god, this is such a great You didn't realize those kind of things were possible in wrestling, Yes, you know. And don't get me wrong, He's meaning has made some tremendous pieces of ship too. He's not cranking out all the homers and he knows that well and I find him inspiring. He always comes in on the underwear chat all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And oh you know who else I'm friendly with? It always comes to say hi to me? Is Tony Shiavanni. Yeah, always comes to say hello to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's America's friend. Really, he's a good man, a great man.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean.
Speaker 2: Black poor woman I met Lowis, did you Is she lovely? She was a delight?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sure she is. But you know, what do you What are you saying? Who are your friends?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I have no friends?
Speaker 2: What friend people? You said? I have some friends today.
Speaker 1: My closest friend in ae W is Jerry Lynn. He's my He's been my friend for thirty years. I mean, you know, it's my closest friend. But I know people who work there that I see that I seek to a handful of the girls.
Speaker 4: They're lovely, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy for everyone. And when I see callous don callous. Yes, right, he's a friend I don't know very often, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, he's not a he's not a let's get a coffee kind of guy.
Speaker 1: No, But when I see them, it's all loved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, act like I don't. Some people are friends. You're friends with some people. I'm not you specifically, but some people you're able to be friends with them because you're at a distance.
Speaker 1: Well it's because we were colleagues, yeah, you know, and then you get that friendship going. But there's some of them closer with than others. So but I'll tell you if I see them, you know, a hug of kids. How are you doing a couple of words?
Speaker 2: It's nice, Yeah, you're affable. You're very affable.
Speaker 1: Well, you're very You're very charming despite this hard exterior that I'm saying, which you know, I don't know if AW is tarnishing you or whatever, but you know, let's just.
Speaker 2: They've ruined my image.
Speaker 1: From remember where he came from.
Speaker 2: Okay, i'd get my humble beginning.
Speaker 1: I'll forget that, but I am. I'm super happy for you, seriously. I hope you continue to do great things. And you know, if we ever see each other again, I'm coming on the Coffee show because.
Speaker 2: We'd love it. I wonder if I think I can get you on. Hey, he's opened the door. Before. We had David Arquette on.
Speaker 1: I know, I question that to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had r v D on. We talked about orgies, well rg etiquette.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but r v D came in for a couple of shots.
Speaker 2: Right. You gotta get booked, roll around, put on a hood and wrestle a dark match.
Speaker 1: Maybe one day. Here's here's what we might do, maybe one day. Jerry always invites me.
Speaker 2: And I'm never come.
Speaker 1: I never come, no because I don't like traveling by myself and I don't I can't get my kids aren't into wrestling, so I wouldn't take that.
Speaker 2: And can I say good for them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't like it. They don't and they don't even put me over like to watch it. They're like, way, why should they because they don't want to see their mom get hurt. Which it's very endearing. I like that because you got the shit knocked out of me a lot. But that's okay. But so my husband would have to stay and watch the kids, so then I have to go alone. I really want to go alone. No, not really, but if I can came one of these days, I'll sit ringside. You guys can put me over just by putting the camera on me. I'll do my little wave and then maybe I can do it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think it would be nice.
Speaker 1: We can try one can dream.
Speaker 2: I think it would be really nice.
Speaker 1: I think I'll make that my goal for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something good for you for setting attainable goals?
Speaker 1: My goal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not too unreasonable.
Speaker 1: Listen, I can be all elite for like a day.
Speaker 2: I don't even have a graphic. I'm not even all elite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chad, make a graphic for me. I would say, only one day. Only how great would that be?
Speaker 2: That would be great. I would say I'm about forty elite.
Speaker 4: Now I'd say you're about sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Then you're going you're moving on. But if we see each other at a convention, we could always shoot one. Doesn't have to be professional, right.
Speaker 2: No, it's never professional. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We could just shoot it and then if he wants to use it.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, hey, hey, really good yeah, real strong branding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Do you have anything you'd like to plug?
Speaker 2: So this is my issue here with the plugs. You're the host. Yeah, you've got a pen, you have a paper. Why aren't you plugging? If I go on, let's say Dick Cavit, I would you know if you were a guest on my show, I would say the podcast is eyes up here, and I've been talking with Francine. I would be handling your plugs.
Speaker 1: I let the guest plug all the stuff because.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do the work.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that I don't want to do the work. I brought up.
Speaker 2: Hell, what else is there? What else is there?
Speaker 1: I talked about that, I talked about everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, what does your circle? What's got the circle? There?
Speaker 1: Coffee.
Speaker 2: I had to write that down.
Speaker 1: Coffee.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I get to this. It's like a real Larry King level. What do I have written here? I have coffee. I want to talk about coffee.
Speaker 1: This interview was like one of the best that you've ever in your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're coming to New Jersey. You know.
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: When are you full gear? When's full gear?
Speaker 3: Can I interject?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Aw full gear?
Speaker 3: November twenty third, twenty twenty four from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Neighbor Oh, don't say that.
Speaker 2: No wrestling show was in a good neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Because I should say. I should say part.
Speaker 2: Wow, thanks for handling my blood.
Speaker 3: Take the train, get there, it'll be nice.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Jersey Transy you get there to second public transportation? Maybe can I bring a plus one?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: If I can get a friend to come with me, maybe I'll come see you. Would you encourage me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? It would be you and Chili Willy.
Speaker 1: You're saying no, he's in like Antigua or something. Yeah, text me because I'm book three weekends in November.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's right. Yeah, Okay, are you going the wrestle Keid. Maybe when's that.
Speaker 4: That's that's Thanksgiving weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'll probably do like the con, not the cad.
Speaker 1: Oh that's in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vegas. Got I was to inhale air conditioning, secondhand smoke.
Speaker 1: We talked before the Philly Con and said, oh, we're going to see each other, and then you never even.
Speaker 2: Saw nothing, nothing because it was like three levels.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're such an old geezer.
Speaker 2: It's really I'm stuck behind Danny Doring.
Speaker 1: I can't even tell you. Yeah, how devastated I was.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna have a chance Vegas.
Speaker 1: Maybe Vegas. Yeah right, text me the Infood for Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna text you that and the All in the Family episode.
Speaker 1: And I'm not coming, but I'll pretend to great.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Maybe I can.
Speaker 1: Find somebody to go with. I just don't like to go by myself. No, you know what the other things. I don't want people think. And I want a job because I so don't.
Speaker 2: I just let me tell you something. You walk in that building, I will point at you and I will say, do not hire this woman, no matter what you do. Sh don't give her a time. Don't give her a plug, don't give her anything.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I just I'm not looking for anything. I'm just looking to be entertained.
Speaker 4: And that's why I watch you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you really really wrapped it up.
Speaker 4: Well, if you have no plugs, I gave you an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, I try to, and then you use shit all over Newark everything.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't, I said part of really Dad, all right, Well what is the pay per view? Full what contact?
Speaker 2: Well gear full gear, full gear? Remember next one? Yes, it seems like.
Speaker 1: You guys have a pay per view every week and now I have to wait a month.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna be a little there's a little lull here in a good way the Last Woman's Wrestle dream, and we got I don't know, six weeks. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a why Okay, I'm not knocking it. I think it's great.
Speaker 2: But we're on TV every Wednesday, Dynamites every Wednesday, gram Pictures, Friday Collision is Saturday, seven am Eastern at the crack of dawn Sunday mornings. Hey on YouTube dot com slash aw is heyw Despite my.
Speaker 1: Best efforts, what night or you on? Are you on any of the weekly shows?
Speaker 2: I'm none of them. I come out and I sing the national anthem before they started.
Speaker 1: Do I get out of here? All right?
Speaker 4: You were a delight as always.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'll text you, yes, yes, thanks.
Speaker 1: Let's FaceTime and watch John Ritter sometimes I would love to.
Speaker 5: Let's do that.
Speaker 4: It's indeed, all right, everybody, r J SETTI go watch him.
Speaker 1: Hey, coffee, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, goodbye?
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: Get off my screen already? He is so freakin sarcastic. I'm gonna text him right now. You are the worst? Was that fun?
Speaker 2: That was fun? I love the I wish we did more of the sitcom talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then I wouldn't have been able to talk to him.
Speaker 2: About him, I know, but the sitcoms.
Speaker 1: He knows all the secrets of Don Knox and.
Speaker 3: The Don Knox, the Norman Fell, you know, the company. You know, the Ropers and the jizz spot on the logo of the Ropers.
Speaker 1: Uh do you think television?
Speaker 4: Do you think he's jealous of Renee?
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't speculate.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. They have such a great dynamic. I think it was all a ruse I swear.
Speaker 3: My favorite My favorite line was how he the line about the interview shows was my favorite line of this entire episode.
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 3: I don't know how he's been on so many of the bad interview shows on the podcast that that that that tickled me like you would not believe.
Speaker 2: I just I love that.
Speaker 1: That just made me feel closer. He is a character. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 4: All right, you got anything you want to promote?
Speaker 3: Just chatty and b on X and ib exclusives on Instagram. All the latest fries up here will be on that social media. All the sharing I do from the Queen of Extreme and everything coming from our great YouTube channel. But I'll let you give the big old grand plug for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, YouTube, I don't know what's going on again. If you're not getting notifications, please let us know. Some people say they are, some people say they're not. It's ECWD for free scene with an exclamation point. Subscriptions are free. All you have to do is hit the subscribe button, hit the little bell so you get the notifications. And if you want to be a channel member, it's only five ninety nine for the month. You will get exclusive content that cannot be seen as a regular subscriber. Go on and check that out. If you're not following me on iHeartRadio or subscribed on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts, please go and do so. That is also free and it does help out. And let us know what you want to see next. If there's any guests you want us to put on, drop me a comment, let me know.
Speaker 4: I will say really quickly. Rhode Island Comic Con is November first to the third of twenty twenty four. We have the big event November ninth of twenty twenty four, and we also have Wrestle Cad Weekend which is November twenty ninth to December.
Speaker 1: First of this year, twenty twenty four. Come on down and see me. I would love to talk to you. And R Jay's texting me like a madman right now.
Speaker 3: I'll blowing you up like will.
Speaker 1: I will get to him in a minute.
Speaker 3: Mister cleaning out the toilet.
Speaker 1: Mister ruper. Anyway, thanks for listening, guys. I hope you're saying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're saying extreme.
Speaker 8: Yeah. H Francine Francis Queen Extreme Extreme Odds up here, Hens Head, The Queen Extreme Podcast odes up here, Hey head, it's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Bruny and the letter.
Speaker 1: She is the Woman nifty Dreams.
Speaker 8: Legend on the Scene. Francine Podcast, What you mean with your dream? Place to show you what you need. Find the stand of Queens from the Beginning of Time. Odds here our Heart Radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the wind. The Legend Odds up here, The Queen Nobody's like Frand Scene