Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Hecma Harrison, and Newie Scruggs.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, here we go.
Speaker 4: It's Friday Friday, Friday Friday, and we must get busy. We will have predictions, we will have picks. We must go a whole lot today right here on the players lines. Brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming.
Speaker 3: You know him. He is heck Mayerson. Here what up today? But Heckman has got duty tonight. Where you at?
Speaker 2: I am at South o'cliff and Duncanville tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a good match up. It is. It is man, so sir, For a second, I thought it was the rooted hoodie on for a second. Now that look handing me that one. Get. I'm waiting for Chris beIN c B. How many D one prospects are going to be in this game? You're thirty three.
Speaker 2: Thirty three, thirty three thirty three sinsane.
Speaker 4: This state is crazy, this town is crazy for talent. Man, that I twenty corridor. Boy, you just hit it. Throw a rock thirty three, hit five thirty thirty three, thirty three D one prospects getting the call time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is young hat got one today, you gotta get he got one tonight too, got one to seven.
Speaker 3: So again right heck ma Harrison is gonna ball out of day. Yes, I need.
Speaker 4: Busy tonight calling the next batch of great young Texas high school football players.
Speaker 3: Barry Church for my cowboy safety is here. I was on that damn was cutting sweat.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, shots fire.
Speaker 3: I merely knew it. Struss.
Speaker 4: Last night Kansas City Baltimore, with a kickoff to the season and an exciting finish, is Isaiah likely with no time left in the game looked like he caught the game winning touchdown pass, but no, his piggy toe was just a little bit outside. And so the Ravens my super Bowl championship pick take the off at Kansas City. Heckless super Bowl champion pick?
Speaker 3: And uh, who was your mine as well? That was minus? Go look at us in casey three in a row.
Speaker 2: Can we get an amend minute? I know I shot it down yesterday because I asked. You said some kind of way. I was feeling some kind of way after the PFF that go ahead, and I was just and I was just saying, like, at some point down the road, can we can we make you mean?
Speaker 3: That's what you was just talking? What you me?
Speaker 4: Come on, ma ball? Okay, So integrity, it's already down, shot me down. We have We will go game by game. We will go game by game here as we make our predictions for the year. But let us first start out with matchups as we look forward to the Cowboys taking on the Cleveland Browns Sunday afternoon in Cleveland, Ohio on Lake Erie, the shores of Lake Erie, Ohio. And for me, it is all about the left tackle position, rookie Tyler Guidon against the reigning defensive player of the Year, Arlington's own Miles Garrett.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned how much help do they give?
Speaker 4: What is the speed of the National Football Light going to be there for him? So, man, I am to me, this is this matchup is critical. Dak Prescott can do whatever he needs to do, but he's going to need is left tackle to be good there. So that's my big matchup, sixty versus ninety five.
Speaker 2: Now I completely agree that's one of those that's one of those matchups that can that could cancel Christmas early if you don't have a scheme.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 2: They they have, they have a scheme coming into this game to help UH number ninety five. But look, I'm gonna I'm gonna go some some different directions here. I think that that's one. I'm going nineteen verse seven. I'm going to Marik Cooper versus Trayvon Diggs. I think that's a matchup that right now, you get an opportunity to see right away, he gonna check that knee. It's like you're doing in boxing and check that chin. Hey, we're gonna check that knee. We're gonna see if everything's stable and there. And then we also get an opportunity to see how Zimmer is going to use him initially with that knee injury. Is he gonna is he gonna trust him only in his z own? Is it gonna be what is going to be the scheme knowing that you have a rookie starting at the other corner. So look, I think that's gonna be a key matchup. And obviously, if he has success early, some of the questions that you were asking, like pitch count or if he travels. I think those are also things. It's especially knowing how dangerous that Amari Cooper can be.
Speaker 5: Exactly when you when you talk about the old line, you know, I'm with you on the Guidan and BB as well got a match up because they're gonna move. They gonna move Miles Garrett along there, so we'll see what BB can do with him as well. But my matchup's gonna be in Djoku, the talented tight end they got versus whoever they decide to put on, whether it's a linebacker, because they're not gonna put a safety on him each and every time.
Speaker 3: So whether it's the rookie le Alefu I.
Speaker 5: Want to say his name is correct, Okay or Kendricks, whoever they want to put on, that guy is gonna be a huge matchup because we know he's a vertical threat, he's a big body guy, and he's fast. Now we all know that, you know, uh, Deshaun Watson, he doesn't push the ball down the field as much as he once did when he was with the Houston Texans, and that that security blanket has been the Joku, especially last season. So he's gonna be looking for eighty five in there, whether it's the intermediate routes, deep over, whatever the case may be. Those linebackers are going to have their hands full because if they don't read their keys right and they're so you know, on the run, I stopped guner, I stopped the run, then that play action is gonna be open all day. So that match up for me and then Joeku versus those linebackers, it's gonna be a big one.
Speaker 4: So stay there. How much you're putting it on the linebackers. But man, cause it's like.
Speaker 3: A little bit safety help him me?
Speaker 4: What do you do because that's that's that to me, the safety blanket for Watson. I'm looking at that thing first before I even think about it and pushing downhill. Now we know Cooper trying to do a couple double movies on dig, so do that. But you know boom, third, third and six trying to find that easy target right there. How do you do this? This is where you get Bell involved in this thing? To me, how do you make sure that you can try and bottle this dude up so he's not looking at a stat line of nine, ten, eleven to twelve catches at the end of the day exactly.
Speaker 5: And that's why I think you have to win first and second down, Like you can't go into this thing where it's a third and four, third and six, because that's that's gonna be easy because they can hit you with the run or they can dump it off to Ndjoku and that's where it's gonna play with those linebackers eyes. If it's third and fourth thirty five, there's a possibility to run, so they're gonna be up at that line of scrimmage, and you don't want to be a step or too late to get to your coverage on the Joku because he has the speed to run by you. So to me, they gotta win first and second down, and also for those safeties that come down, let the cushion.
Speaker 3: Then Joko he's.
Speaker 5: Fast, but if you get a little bit of body on him at the line of scrimmage, I think you can slow them down because he's not the quickest. He's not a Kelsey off the line of scrimmage where he can dice you up with his release. He's a guy that's gonna get straight into his route. You get hands on him and then you can control them that way. So for me, if it's the safety's and man and man get up on the guy, don't give him any space out there, and the linebackers, you gotta win first and second down because you don't want to be in that in between. Oh Man's it a gray area. Do they gonna run or are they gonna throw? Winning the joku? And that becomes hard because they're gonna start playing with your eyes.
Speaker 2: Early earlier in the week, I was asking that question, and the reason I circled Donovan Wilson in that matchup.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I asked you a question about the safeties and even went to Bell, but I was thinking Donovan Wilson. And the reason I worry about Wilson in this matchup is because I've seen him versus top tier tight ends and look no further than the Kittle match up last, you know, last year in San Francisco, and that was when they broke the game open, when they started to find that success with the tight end and new we I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I think with you.
Speaker 2: Look at a quarterback and Watson who was coming back from a you know, shoulder injury, I think they're going to have a very conservative game plan for him, and it's going to be dumping it off and looking for those short passes. And you know what a good tight end is a quarterback's best friend. So you got to find this guy wherever he is and try and find him, you know, man, the man on the linebacker preferably, but also even better if you can find a weakness in that second.
Speaker 5: You can see it being very similar to that Baltimore game plan where they where they got the ball out of was his name, Lamar Jackson's hands super quick like. It was a catch and throat screens. It was a lot of dump off. They didn't really stress the field that much. I could see Cleveland kind of doing that same type of thing with Watson coming out early.
Speaker 2: Man last night, just going back to it last night, I just thought that, you know, the pass rush from from Kansas City was on his he was one he had. He was making sure that he knew what ninety five was. You could tell he was stepping up in the pocket, step into the side. He was doing everything that he needed to do. But that's Lamar Jackson, you know. He still had over one hundred and something yards rushing, and so I even did the comparison between him and Deshaun Watson and thinking like, damn, what is Deshaun Watson has that same DNA But Deshaun Watson coming back from a shoulder injury, how willing is he to even take those chances? How willing is he to take that sack or take that punishment as a quarterback?
Speaker 3: All right, let's get our first break in here.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we'll check out our yetti cool customer. Who's got to be the cool customer for the Cowboys? Is they take on the Cleveland Brown Sunday afternoon and when we come back. We didn't do it yesterday, but I need these numbers. How many yards is Ezekiel Elliott going to get? And how many touchdowns versus interceptions for Dak Prescott?
Speaker 3: Do it next?
Speaker 4: Ray Hill players lunch spot about Ristocrat gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year. And win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 6: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, A brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's twenty hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 7: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas cow Boys.
Speaker 8: As they snapper the press guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped slapped.
Speaker 3: He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 7: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency pres.
Speaker 8: Scott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle and he scores.
Speaker 7: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 6: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: To the players.
Speaker 2: Loune mex Tour is back he at at and T Stadium on Tuesday, September tenth for a showdown between the Mexican and Canadian men's national teams. Don't miss another exciting soccer match in Arlington. Tickets are on sale now at seat geek dot com, the official ticketing partner of AT and T Stadium training training camp in Frisco.
Speaker 4: All right, heck Ma Harrison in the house, giving us a little bit of time before he hits that Texas high school football games thirty three prospects. Who's got the number one prospect? Of the other teams you got tonight?
Speaker 2: Each team Duncavil So Duncanville has the number one kid in the nation. His name is Decoran Moore. He is a wide receivers going to Oregon. He was committed to lsu Go Tigers. It hit different when he had the handset, you know how, all right, But at the end of the day, man, he is He's probably one of the more special athletes that I've ever seen. And I'm telling you there are a lot of guys that come through here who can play, you know, and she is one of them. He is very like no, not at all, and he pop out and show every time Morgan on the other side of South throw Cliff as a kid that he is like fourth generational, his cousin's, uncles, aunts, everybody went to the school, they all played sports, they all were successful, went to colleges as well. And so man, he's being recruited by everybody also, so man, it's just awesome. Man. And on top of that, I played with Jason Todters South Throw Cliff and played for Original Samples at Duncanville, So it's a family.
Speaker 3: Of fan to night.
Speaker 5: Is it hard to like start as a freshman or like as a young underclassman at these schools that have so much?
Speaker 2: If you are if you are a freshman and you start at Duncanville, you.
Speaker 3: A whole dog, A whole dog.
Speaker 4: I love to ask people like you who do play by player. I've never I've been a terrible broadcast. I've never been able to do the ant list to play by place. I just find it too hard, just because you have to remember so much. But tell me the player, the best player you ever did a game on, man, and then the best the player you thought, Hey man, this kid is going to be.
Speaker 3: That guy, but he wasn't that guy. Wow, Because I'll just tell you one and I didn't do his game. Wow.
Speaker 4: I thought Jonathan Gray of Alito when he went to Texas, amazing player was going to amazing players?
Speaker 3: Una, Yes, is it high school player? I mean this guy? You know?
Speaker 4: When I heard by Cedric Benson when he was in Midland, Like I thought he was going to be that kind of player and he.
Speaker 3: Wasn't for me.
Speaker 2: And I hate to put him in this category. He still had he's still young. He just got it, made it to the league. But a money baits a money, yeah of money at TCU. I thought, man, this kid was at DNT. Ryan had all the tools. I mean, he was quote hand him and it was running back obviously, you know, and one of those players that man, you watched this kid and you could not believe how good he was. But on the flip side of a kid that I saw for the first time and I was like, he is a baller. Marvin Memmes. Marvin Memes, Uh yeah, they play receiver. Yeah, plays for Denver for the Broncos. Amazing, amazing talent.
Speaker 4: There's so much talent here. So heck, you guys get to you know, get to seeing while they're young. You get to see the Patrick Mahomess and c Lambs as they run through here playing Texas.
Speaker 3: Heck, Maharrison's the second he's on that he go from Sunday Sunday, Sonny, you're listening Sonday Sunday. Give it up?
Speaker 4: He well, glad let's just take it right down the road, whole family tailgate right there, right down for you.
Speaker 3: I got some spots for you, hey, right down thirty Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: All right, players that brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming Cowboys getting ready to take on the Cleveland Browns right now.
Speaker 3: Ezekiel Elliott is penciled in is RB one.
Speaker 4: Jerry Jones, in his conversation with Stephen Ah Smith, had a lot of things that he said he liked about is La City, liked what he did in New England. So how many rushing yards do we anticipate for Ezekiel Elliott this year?
Speaker 3: Church go this year or this year? This year? Okay?
Speaker 5: I just I think as the season goes on, his his rushing reps or you know, snaps, whatever the case may be, we're gonna go down a little bit.
Speaker 3: So for me, I'm gonna give him for the total of the season, give me, give me.
Speaker 5: Five twenty five, five twenty five, give me five twenty five for the entire season. But he's gonna have some Russian tds. Now you're gonna have He's gonna have some tds at.
Speaker 3: Least eight between here. Olympics splitting lumber seven each. So I've got zeke for sixty five, for sixty four sixty five. All right, heck you're going higher, right man?
Speaker 2: You know? Okay, Okay, So I'm going I'm doing Yeah, I'm going I'm going seven hundred to seven fIF seven hundred, seven hundred, seven hundred.
Speaker 3: On the nose. Oh, that's straight, strictly rushiing that total right? This rushing.
Speaker 4: Cumulative rushing, rushing, rushing, Yes, rushing.
Speaker 3: Zero zero yes, seven zero, seven hundreds out there. Yeah, okay, So no faith in Rico, dal d Dalvin Cook. I got faith in them. I got faith in them. All right. Let's get to our YETI cool customer of the game.
Speaker 4: Who is the player for the Dallas Cowboys who has to be that command control confidence guy in order for them to get a W on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start with you. Heck, ma, Harrison, Well, I mean, is there a dude?
Speaker 2: Do I need to look any further than number four? That is the YETI cool customer. He has to be cool. And on top of that, he is starting two rookies, so man, he is going to have his work cut out for him on those protections, on play calling, how to protect himself obviously, but man, we talked about it the other day, mixing it up. He's gonna have to mix it up and literally throw a defense off that would love nothing other than to make him one dimensional and have to step sit back there and pass the ball.
Speaker 5: So he's gonna have to be cool as a cucumber. There it is, And for me, I'm going to go for the quarterback on the other side of the field. I'm gonna go Kendricks. He's gotta be cool, calm, and collected on that second level because to me, he's gonna be that guy that's gonna orchestrate everybody because everybody's I think, in my opinion's gonna look at him. What we got here, boss, How we gonna line up. He's gonna help that defensive line get in the right spaces. He's gonna help that secondary line up because you got Hooker back there. Heh's a veteran, but this is his first year in this Zimmer system. So you got Kendricks checked there. He knows how to control everything. He's been in the league eleven years, tackling machine. He's gonna have to play his a game when it comes to the run defense. But he's also have to be an a game communicator out there making sure the defense is all on the same page.
Speaker 4: I would lean towards Dak Prescott with you, heck Ma Harrison, because this is a quarterback. You know, both teams need their quarterbacks to play well in this. But I'm going to go with rookie Tyler guidon at left tackle for the simple fact that if he's not doing his job, if he's not a cool customer, he can't sit around here hold off of my Garrett. The number four for Dallas is not going to be able to get to get to do life wants to do right. And so maybe there's some quicker maybe Mike McCarthy helps him out with some quicker reads and things like that. But to me, if Tyler Geydon can just be average here today on Sunday, be average, just give give Dak a couple of chances here, then they can make some plays. But if he's not doing this thing, We've seen what can happen at left tackle if you don't have it going right. We've seen it before. So to me, your rookie Tyler Goiden, first first opportunity to play in this league.
Speaker 3: It's a tall task against the ringing defensive player of the year.
Speaker 4: If he's a cool customer, I like what Dak Prescott in the offense can be able to do.
Speaker 3: It's the pressure is solely on him.
Speaker 2: And you have a guy that we've been talking about that the matchups like he's been dreaming about this, and once it's over with, I wonder what the relief is going to be like for Tyler Guid.
Speaker 3: When that last step happens, you know you're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: But when he's gonna and he's played a halfway decent game, Man, the sigh of relief that's gonna come from Tyler Guid and it's gonna be like God, Man, I mean I'm here. Not only am I here, I'm on the big stage and I don't get to ease my way into this thing. I get to come out and play versus one of the best in the NFL. And that is a challenge, man, That's a challenge for anybody, uh starting starting as a rookie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not only you know, keeping Miles Garrett off of Dax back, but his penalties got to be low too, because those are draft killers that we all understand you can be out there and you can you can keep them mind.
Speaker 2: From but if you holding and and all types of stuff, I mean, those are drafts. I mean, are y'all worried about illegal formation. I'm worried about illegal formation? What is the real formation?
Speaker 3: Don't I don't know. It makes sure you tell them to be on the line of scrimmage. They was calling that thing that was weird to that was a church. You really really just just in that made it.
Speaker 4: You just hit it home from even more so you talk about holding penalties because once again that switched from college to the pros. Also being guide and being right tackle now left tackle. You know you're gonna have to You're gonna have to grab a little bit. Yeah, you gonna have to hold on a little bit right and grab it right, grab it tackle Hills. So you're gonna you're gonna have to pull out some tricks here because he's Miles dog On garretta defensive player of the Year. So that that what do they call and how do you do it? I mean these are for for Cooper bebe starting centers l as a rookie. So that's gonna be something to talk about because we that was an Achilles Heel for the Cowboys like it is Achilles Hill for anybody in the league. Really, you take you you go from first and first and ten the first and twenty. That's a whole different against that defense. Jim Schwartz is a whole different set of play calls you got there. So that's why I say sixty for me, Tyler guys got to be the cool customer.
Speaker 3: On the flip side of that.
Speaker 2: For Dak, and as we were talking about him, man, he has seen coach Swartz quite a bit in his career.
Speaker 3: I mean, Schwartz was.
Speaker 2: Obviously defensive ordinator Philadelphia and he's had some success against him and his defenses, and so I think that familiarity also for Dak is going to be something that, Look, I know how this guy is gonna play me because I've gone eight games against him and I'm five and three versus his defenses.
Speaker 3: Great point, he'll he'll have an understanding.
Speaker 4: And that's why once again I go back to Gyton, because I think, if you Dak has time, I'm not he's going to be Dak Okay guy led the league in.
Speaker 3: Touchdown passes last year.
Speaker 4: If he's got the time, the old line has said, then it's going to be good if he doesn't. I mean any quarterback's and that's still going any bust. Okay, Mahomes has got pressure on him. I mean you know that that stuff is going to be a problem. We saw that in the super Bowl that they lost, but they had issues at the tackle position. Yeah, they're quarterbacks a magicians, got to you gotta give them a little bit of time here. Speaking of Dak Prescott, we didn't get numbers in for him for the season. How many touchdowns versus interceptions? I'll go first, give me thirty three touchdowns for Dak versus eleven interceptions.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's going double digits on interception right now.
Speaker 4: With with the with the offensive line issues, I've had to say that we might have a little I had to get aick right well, I had to get something out a little bit quicker than you want to maybe getting hit along the way.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm adding that in there. I got you.
Speaker 5: And when you look at that, I mean, like you said, that run game. If that run game is not there, he may be having to throw the ball forty five times a game. But for me, I'm gonna go thirty five tubs to eight interceptions. I think he has another back to back stellar seasons and will be the highest pai player in the National Football League, all.
Speaker 2: Right, And obviously I'm going higher than that, okay, and I'm gonna but I'm not far away from I'm going thirty six. I'm going thirty six, and I think he's gonna have fourteen interceptions this year. And I think those interceptions comes from pressing initially early. And I think he's going up against some really great, some really good to great defenses as well, so I think those those things will catch up with him. But I think, you know, thirty six or fourteen and some.
Speaker 4: Really good defensive mind, you're going up again early on. I mean, you got Jim Schwartz who talked about him. Dennis Allen has been a very good coordinated Yesley, the Steelers are always gonna be the Steelers. You got the Lion's defense, which is good. You got Dot Todd Bowles and the Buccaneers defense. You know, Dan Quinn's gonna get him twice a year, Tamiko Ryans and Houston Big Fan sios now Philadelphia twice.
Speaker 3: So so heck I can.
Speaker 4: That's That's another reason why I got double digit, just pixed it up. It's just not gonna be. This is the first place schedule.
Speaker 3: This is tough. This is a first place schedule. Here was really good defensive players on it.
Speaker 4: So and if Dak puts up some of these numbers we're talking about, if he's hitting thirty six touchdowns or thirty three touchdowns, that's gonna be pretty impressive, because then no chumpsy. You can talk about the Giants all you want to, and and I know Vegas got to make six wings or something like that, that's still not gonna be no easy day with that D line. It's not gonna be easy day. A lot of good D lines are on this thing, man. And even last night we was well looking at Baltimore. The Cowboys get Baltimore on September twenty second, but you know, Baltimore did not make it easy on Patrick at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's a ton of pressure and not in that evaluation. I'mber fourteen hamble do oh man. I mean just I mean his range as a safety, his ability to cover pretty much every position I mean, and then then still as big as he is, being able to be an enforcer and come up and stop the run. I mean, that's like, I mean, that's just really too good to be true as a defender to have, you know, to have a guy that is that complete player. But I want to know from you guys, and specifically you Barry when it comes down to playing those four man fronts. And we've been talking about Miles Garrett and a lot it has been made of him in this wide nine and a lot of teams don't play the wide edges don't play the wide nine.
Speaker 3: What makes that different? And why the hell can he get away with doing that? Well, he's specialists, heck to begin with. I mean, he's a dumb athlete.
Speaker 5: And usually those wide nine they don't want to do that because the first step for that defensive player is going to be up the field. Now, if you run a drawer or something at that, that lane just opens up immensely between the defensive end and the defensive tackle. That's why you really don't see him out in the wide nine like that. You'll see him in the five or that shade over the tackle. They want to condense that lane for that run. If you get him in a why nine, Now I understand if it's thirty and fifteen or something.
Speaker 3: You know, you got a passing down.
Speaker 5: But usually if you're that wide and you're not miles geared, you're getting pushed pie you know, those good tackles in the game. They're just gonna push you right by and that quarterback is gonna step right up where you were and complete the pass.
Speaker 3: So usually that's why they don't have him out there. But he's special.
Speaker 5: I mean, he can line up that wide and you can use his power to go three straight through you. He can fineesh you going inside as well as keeping the container downside. So he's just a special player. But usually you don't see those guys in those wide nines. The only guy that that was a wide man that I played with was a guy by the name of Yannick and Gockway in Jacksonville, and that's just because he was dumb fast. He was just super fast, will be able to get around that edge quick. But usually you want to see that defensive end at the very worst condense that lane for the run and if it's a pass, condensed the pocket so the quarterback doesn't have somewhere to step up. All right, guys up next the sheet of integrity, Oh man, it's in pain, so I don't want to hear nothing.
Speaker 4: Chris Beam has already got a spreadsheet and back there in the office, producer, we are going to go game by game for this Dallas Cowboys season. If you don't remember, Hekma has eleven wins, I had ten wins, Church has nine. We will tell you exactly where these wins will come from for the Dallas Cowboys in the twenty twenty four season. Next, all the players laud bout you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallas Cowboys dot com radio.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 2: I'm Cowboys alumni Danny mccraig here with Smoothie King, asking what's that sound that's the sound of me sipping one of their Power Pecks movies with over ten grams of pro team with real fruits and organic veggies. Because that's Smoothie King. What you see is what you sip. So grab a delicious Smoothie King Smoothie, throw a straw in your job and gets sipping real Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Hey, their Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 6: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 8: Raising Caines presents the other rules of football. Rule one. Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve old crinkled cut fries Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation, and Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Caines when it comes to winning game day. Caines rules raising cane's chicken fingers one love, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 3: To the players, Loune, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboy Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrated extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboy fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year. Win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Alrighty plays lounge final segment. Thank you heck Maherrison's ear at the former Cowboys safety Barry Church.
Speaker 3: I'm new, he scrugs.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's get into a game by game. On Sunday, Cowboys start against the Cleveland Browns. Let's just go ahead and give the score and the win loss there, and then we'll just go win loss for each game after that.
Speaker 3: So Bury Church. Sure for the Cleveland brown in Cleve's battle late. All right, I'm gonna go with the Browns on this. I'm gonna go with the Browns.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a low one. I'ma go seventeen fourteen, Cleveland seventeen fourteen, you cover the spread and everything.
Speaker 3: Yep, you too much? Fourteen, too kind to the people. I'll take the Browns twenty six, twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, twenty six, twenty four, don't cover the spread, all right, I'm gonna go obviously, I'm going clearly going Cowboys and this from twenty to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, alright, heck man, yep, twenty thirteen. Let me write this.
Speaker 2: Down for my man appeing with me. Yeah, I can't play Dominos or New Way.
Speaker 3: All right, Saints b c mm hmmm, the Saints. I got this. That's here.
Speaker 5: Got this as a dub for the Cowboys. I'm going score will be twenty seven to twenty one. You said, all right, we dubbing it then, Okay, just win's losses from.
Speaker 3: I'm going to win. I'm going to win there versus New Orleans. Okay, what you got it? I got the win?
Speaker 4: Okay, one the win win all right, all right, uh BC home game Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's gonna be a that's gonna be an l boogie right there. I'm going Baltimore. Gonna get the dub on that one loss as a loss, Yes, sir, yes, sir. Heck me got them three, Yes, I have after having them start to it though, I have.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be your first loss, right there, that's gonna be your l sept In twenty second.
Speaker 3: You get that one, all right?
Speaker 4: Now Thursday night game, turn around really quick, going up to the New York Giants.
Speaker 3: M New York Jacks. A dub. Yeah, that's a it's a hot duve for Dak and the boys. I'm going w there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta be you gotta get that one. Gotta get that one. Can't get that one away here Now October sixth you turn around and now you get the Pittsburgh Steels on your first NBC Sunday night game.
Speaker 2: Other boys, Bird, I gotta get you boys, Yes, yes, terrible time.
Speaker 3: I got on this one.
Speaker 4: You in the Bird, in the bird, terrible towns everywhere you know. Let's ride, Cowboy, Cowboy, Let's ride. Russell Wilson will give it to the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, hey, you know, for family reasons, I gotta go with the Cowboys on this one.
Speaker 4: So I got a dub okay, all right, So Detroit after that, got the Ivory Lawrence Taylor, Aden Hutchinson in the house, Ivory El te.
Speaker 3: Ivery Elta No. Wow. So but that's a that's an L for the for the Boys. Yes, I got an L. I'm with thenge from last year Man Revenge main.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an L for the Cowboys. I'm going Detroit with that one. Yeah, Detroit posedes problem I'm going with I'm taking the L right there. October thirteenth, going into the bye week, bye.
Speaker 4: Week October twentieth, then October twenty seventh. They are at saying France Cisco on NYBC Sunday Night Football.
Speaker 3: Give me the Niners. Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Give me give me the Niners. Man. It's gonna October is gonna be a bad couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm going with San Francisco here too. Okay, we got them went back to back losses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, after the bye Barry, give us some plenty to talk about, Barry. That's three straight losses, right, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: One of those like we gotta win these next couple. Some people find it's gonna be really interesting around here. According to Barry Church, it'll be tight.
Speaker 4: After San Francisco, gotta go to the East Coast to take on the Atlanta Falcons and Kirk Cousins Church, which.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a must win for the Boys. So they're gonna get a dub right there.
Speaker 2: They're gonna beat called Atlanta, the East Coast and loving memory.
Speaker 3: Of Chad Butler, Chas Green, Chess Green, Chaz Green.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with the Cowboys to beat Kirk Cousins and company for their fourth victory of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go win and Atlanta, Okay, sir.
Speaker 4: Alright, Philadelphia at home November tenth, This will be the Cowboys first home game in almost a month.
Speaker 5: BC, Yeah, they got I'm gonna give It's a home game, so yeah, I'm going with the Cowboys on this one.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get a doub right down.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, I got a dub here home, first home game of the month. You got you gotta get that. Hekmah.
Speaker 3: I know you hate the Eagles, so go ahead. But the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: They absolutely back to back doves getting You know, after those back to back losses, you're feeling good about yourself.
Speaker 4: Okay, Houston Texans, that is going to be a Monday night game. Yeah, start to start right after that. So the first and only Monday, no second Monday night game of the year, the first first.
Speaker 3: They get Cincinnati on Monday Night too, So all right, what you got, I'm going L L against the Texans at home. Okay, Okay, I am not going to disagree with you. Hekmah. How about that, man as well? Make it three of a cond because I say L boogie right there. Okay.
Speaker 4: Then they turn around and go on the road to face our guy DQ and the Washington Commandos.
Speaker 3: I've got that as a win. Hekma. I got that as an L. Whats I got?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: Doesn't hell surprising? I think that's going to be a surprise in DC. Yeah, that'll be a dub for the Cowboys though, Yeah, I want to know there. Okay, So Church has got to win. I've got it as a win.
Speaker 4: Then it is a home game on Thanksgiving against the New York Football Giants. I'm expecting the wheels to be off the rails for the Giants by then in New York media, whoop it up on them. So give me the Cowboys to go ahead and take that football game and sweep the season series from Big Blue Church.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't never back in the Daniel Jones again. So that's a dub for the Cowboys. Oh yeah you did say he was. Yeah, I ain't never doing again. Yeah, that was a moment.
Speaker 2: That was a moment. Man, Sweet potatoes and marshmallow is gonna go down real good Thanksgiving. So going that's a duve right there for me.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Then after that Monday night game against the Cincinnati Bengals December nine, I think they played November twenty eight, then play again until Monday December nine. That's a nice long break for the Cowboys here. That's why I've got them getting a W against Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, I'm thinking Joe Burrow is gonna be healthy. So yeah, that's an L for L for the Cowboys. Yeah, I'm in agreements with you. I'm going L on that. I think Cincinnati gets them.
Speaker 4: Okay, the Carolina Panthers in Charlotte December fourteen.
Speaker 3: All right, this where we heat up. I'm going W. Yeah, obviously. Yeah, that's a that's a dub. That's a that's an easy dub right there.
Speaker 4: They fought him in the first quarter last year, but that was a different coach. Who knows what they're going to be doing this time around. So yes, Cowboys with a win. Their next game is also in the NFC South. This is on NBC, their final NBC game. Give me a dub over the Buccaneers and Baker Mayfield Church.
Speaker 3: That will be another dub.
Speaker 2: For the Cowboys, going dub here. So for Tampa Bay for for dallascuse me versus Tampa Bay at.
Speaker 3: The Eagles December twenty nine BC at the Eagles, that is where I think they split the series. I'm gonna give them the L right here, okay, L for me as well. Happening. You know, I'm going dub dub ody Okay, So you have them sweeping the Eagles absolutely, Okay, excellent? All right? Then this season finale against our guy DQ at home. Yeah, the d d Q is gonna go and two against the Boys. So I'm good. That's a W for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with Dallas on that one. We get a dub okay, yea, they get a dub, that's how that's gonna go. But I think d Q get us the first time they sneak us. They sneak attack the first time. Do we go in there sleepwalking or it's just they.
Speaker 3: I think it's too much, too much.
Speaker 2: We love you too much, hugging at the fifty got you, yeah, yeah, saying too nice.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: So Church nine and eight for the Cowboys, hekmah, you got eleven wins for the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: I've got ten wins for.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys, and Church has them. You you do have them as a wild card. I do have them as a sneaking in nine.
Speaker 3: And eight similar to what Green Bay did last year, you know, and getting hot at the right time.
Speaker 5: Man, I made a little couple more, you know that last record. I'm going to one of the last three weeks of the season. They sneak in, hopefully make some noise, hopefully makes this is okay.
Speaker 4: So Hekma's got them n f C East champs. I have been the NFC East Champs were.
Speaker 3: Just won off. I got ten and seven.
Speaker 4: You got eleven and six right there, So all right, the sheet of integrity is in. It's locked in Chris Bean also has it. So yes, keep your handy dandy notebooks.
Speaker 3: I got mine there that.
Speaker 2: Because hey, it got to certain points in the season. It's like, man, no, I ain't say that. Wait, how did that happen? Birdie madeoff? That's the madoff.
Speaker 3: You ain't had win sixteen? No I didn't. Of course, I wouldn't. Let me come on now, seventy two to the super Bowl. Held back. I held back. I have gone to the super Bowl, but I held back wins in the Bowl.
Speaker 2: No, man, I'm looking at the defenses that they're playing. That's the only reason. That's the only reason other than that, you know, and like, that's why I want to amend this because I'm telling you, they come out five.
Speaker 3: Five, if they come out hot, they're gonna they're gonna roll. It's a tough seat. It's tough schedule, though, schedule, it's a tough one.
Speaker 4: So you got the Cowboys winning their last four games in a row and get that eleven and six record.
Speaker 3: Gotta beat in both the Eagles and the Commandos.
Speaker 2: That's hot, Yeah, they do that. That's a run they run. Why don't I feel like I'm going out on the limb here? With a team that's won three, had three, twelve or five seasy, I'll make it see it like I'm like I'm jumping out the cake seriously, Like y'all made me feel like that yesterday a lot, Like you know what I'm saying, Like that, come on, eleven and six? Is that far off from the team that you've you've seen the last I mean regular season obviously I'm not talking about the Green Bay game. Regular season and you go, you went ten and seven, so we're only split on one game. So I just I think you lost a lot of pieces, man, I think, I think so a lot of level galler more.
Speaker 3: Pieces that aren't like, man, you don't but but they you know, it adds up. Armstrong did a lot for the squad. Filer did a lot for the squad. You know, Tyren Smith wasn't all pro. You know, you know, I don't You did get a thousand out of out of pollen, ye don't you know, I don't know. I don't know. It's gonna be some stuff, y'all.
Speaker 2: You know, you know.
Speaker 3: I will see. I'm glad you were shortly today so we can see. I can see your man.
Speaker 7: Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I got him in the super Bowl. I'm not alone. Was left right on. It's the left, left, always the left. Heckman has n't going to the super Bowl? Boy? In that scene, Jam said, happens is Clinton was president? Yeah? Yeah, man, Pat the gumby Rockey.
Speaker 4: You got to see the company, gotta Stephen ain't watching when when you get to hit like Jerry, that jab.
Speaker 2: So good, it's so good. And you know what for the rest of the Cowboy fans is listening to this pessimism. You know, it's just pessimism. And that's what they be doing to us all off season pessimism, all the Cowboys missing, missing the playoffs, Jerry selling us down the river?
Speaker 3: What is all in me? Come on, man, you're gonna have your cowboy gear on? I know you boy, he did Super Bowl I did in New Orleans. It's not you.
Speaker 2: And a year before that and the year before that. Something different about this year though, Hope different, hopeful, different flavors.
Speaker 3: Don't let them don't live, don't let know we sell y'all? Why why this man? Ba It's got to be sold. You don't hope him.
Speaker 2: Every time you say something good about the Cowboy, it's cold bloody. It's Cold World, Old bloody Marlow got you w m D. I'm hooked up like a to And I told myself last year, I'm not I'm not gonna do that. This year, I ain't gonna do it. I ain't gonna do it. As soon as they were with the os know, I'm like, I'm back. Make ain't didn't happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that seemed like so long ago. It really doesn't. It seems like that seemed like forever ago.
Speaker 2: It really really, there's only what two hundred and thirty five days ago, two hundred seven.
Speaker 3: To get it. I'm sitting at my destiny first. Yeah, you know. They told me to be quiet in the box. It was like, man, you can't be.
Speaker 2: Hey, new year, new team, new situation. Come on, baby, don't do that. You're gonna hit him with the hold on my bad No, no, no, you know, I gotta I gotta game. I gotta I can't be doing all the yellow I can't be doing.
Speaker 3: The first game of the year. You really don't buy that. Very Church plays brought to you by Christocrat Gaming Cowboy That's help your team with Let's Go. This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com. And the Dallas Cowboys Football Club