Speaker 1: Is your boy big Boogie check me on a bootleg podcast. Yeah, something like that. That'll work. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Bootleg cap podcast, boutlet cap show. We got a special guest here, the big dude, Big Bookie is here.
Speaker 1: Welcome. What's hey man?
Speaker 2: The last time you were here, we win by roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what it's crazy about that when he takes me and said we viral, let's do it again.
Speaker 2: I know you've been talking about like I have a rate bus.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so, I'm like, you paid attention to you.
Speaker 2: It's impossible for me to not pay attention because you know, I didn't even make that a clip and uploaded like the internet just took it. And bro, I get that ship sent to me five times a week. People will come up to me like, hey, hey, what's that dude's name?
Speaker 1: Moves on. I was like, oh yeah, so what would you thinking? That sad man? We really were talking and he just he be out the blue, you know what I mean? He has to be the greatest drummer of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta be. I gotta be walking on water and you saw me. I was just like, yeah, if you're real, and it was just out the blue, like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hot.
Speaker 1: You me said, I was dying laughing. You said, let's do it again. We viral. I was crying like two thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Great, it's safe to say. You just got offered to go play drums for school. Yeah not millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the fucking meions, dogard ship, I would have been rich. Heah, you would have been fucking drumming. Dog would have abody.
Speaker 2: You'd have been in the fucking and Motley klower drums around the here for sure. Shut the fuck up and make some drums, like Drake said. You know what I'm saying for two million dollars out of the year, he nick, can I.
Speaker 4: Got a role play for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There you go.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, big Bugge's good to see you man. Obviously you've been just heating up the streets going crazy. This bop record is hard, man. Uh yo, talk to me. You your gangster grils. You dropped earlier this year in February. Uh you're the big dude? Are you also the Wizard? Why are you the wizard?
Speaker 1: The wizard? Because I ain't nothing powerful then the wizard and plus can't nothing to do with the wizzle. Do you know what I'm saying. So if you like I see shit before you heap me, you know what I'm saying. So if I like like Bop, I knew Bop was gonna do that right, Like I just said, I got a song on my head called Bob. I ain't even had a beat. I just say I got a song called Bob in my head.
Speaker 2: So you already had like I already had some of the ship in your.
Speaker 1: Head, Like I had the whole vibe in my head, and I was like, I'm just gonna continue to just say bop. But I'm gonna do it like cause you know females dance, they their friend all they be bow boop, they say all that. I'm gonna say bop and do what it was. I found the beat like hours later.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be like if you have the idea that you're just going through beats until one.
Speaker 1: Is like all this will work, I can be like my producers know exactly how I'm coming, right, So you know, I like the I like the I like the hard hitting beats, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The vibes not all they fast. I can't do all it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean I ain't gonna say I can't do it, but because I got beat this on rapid fast on and all that. But I'd rather do these type of vibes I'm saying, like the real Kitchi club vibes, Like I mean.
Speaker 2: You have club you have club club bangers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Been like because you know you're you're very big and just like going and get in the back end, pulling up and doing doing the club.
Speaker 1: Dates and ship.
Speaker 2: Has there ever been a time you've been booked where you had to deal with like a shit shiinsty or shady promoter, Because I feel like that's a side of the rap game people don't understand, like happens a lot, especially in the club game, Like you might be in the middle of the country. Motherfuckers don't got your back end like.
Speaker 1: I had that like.
Speaker 4: Full times, I want, I want.
Speaker 1: I won't count many times because we deal with a lot of good people, you know what I'm saying. But I've been through that like full.
Speaker 2: For at that point in time, you just don't go inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he got to that point, like my like my manager like is on the point like when when you lock in with him it's locked in. But if you pull up, I go off his body language like you feel, I'm saying. So I sit in the truck and I look, he don't even go in, so he letting me know. It's fucking like you feel, and I see it. So at is a way he moved and like, okay, if he take long, thisse long cause he don't like me sitting outside there long. So he owned ship, like my artists can't be outside this long. So you gotta gone get what we're pulling up, hannady being and what you do you feel? I'm saying, Yeah, off in the gone you feel, I'm saying, he vibing in the truck right now. He ain't getting out into it in my hand. You feel what I'm saying. And when he when he's like that, he Noddy head.
Speaker 2: I know you was just who you just on the road with when we were talking. You were on tour with somebody. Uh, but that's what it was. Yeah, large, larger than life to it? What for you, like, what has been the one live show you've done where you were like, there's a lot of motherfuckers shit crazy everywhere, like it was at a college show.
Speaker 1: Was it like I mean, you know, tour different. You know what I'm saying, Arenas all the different, Like arenas way different from the clubs, you know what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong. Like I pack out every club, like every club I go to, I peck it out early, don't matter where is it like they popping out from me regardless.
Speaker 4: But it's like the Marinas. That shit different.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many people here, but I know it's over. You get nervous. It's a little different, right, I only get nervous like when I'm knowing I got the show, you know what I'm saying, Like, okay, like saving this. Somebody put me on their tour tomorrow. I'm nervous off just seeing me on the fly. But when it's time, though I ain't playing, I'm finn to walk that down, you know what I'm saying. Do my ship any time. But when I only get nervous, like when they put me on the flo.
Speaker 2: Tell me a time that you saw something coming, like you said that the Wizard, you're able to see shit before happens. When's the time you've predicted the future?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say, having my daughter for sure. Oh, I was like eighth grade and and I always be like, uh, I got a daughter. I got a daughter, woo. But then they were like, why we never see your child. I ain't know nothing about no child. I don't know what it is. But I'm like, I'm gonna have me a daughter. I'm speaking it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. And it's so crazy. I got one daughter.
Speaker 1: Like how she how she is right now, the way she acts, talk, move everything.
Speaker 2: Like you manifested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew.
Speaker 2: I knew all they were gonna happen. How old are you when you had your daughter? I was twenty three, twenty two, So from eighth grade to twenty two, I was twenty two. Yeah, if you had my Kidna was seventeen. So you've been fucking, fucking, fucking.
Speaker 1: I'm going to problem of a pregnant baby, Mama. I ain't want to have no child until I knew I was. I mean, life though you did it. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't want to have a child, like if I ain't never had a job there in my life, right, So if I knew I wouldn't I couldn't get no money, no time.
Speaker 2: No single job ever ever. You never worked there like ever, damn ever shout out to you ever.
Speaker 4: I'll have faith I was gonna be somebody.
Speaker 2: So you never got a tax return until recently obviously now that the wrap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying like I never I don't know how to clock in on, know how to I don't know how none of this ship goes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you're just always just like just hitting legs, just doing what you gotta do to.
Speaker 1: Get I couldn't hurt at first.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hurt then, you know, that's kind of being a barber's But I had to learn.
Speaker 1: I had to learn the contractor. But I had to learn it though, right, But I didn't keep it like I ain't even know I was gonna be warm it right now, but I knew I was gonna be big and something. It didn't even have to be wrapped. You ever, someone's tear up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucky seeing these guys on to the B.
Speaker 1: Before I started befohen I first started, I was pushing it back over time.
Speaker 2: Man gives five heads for sure, I'll push it back.
Speaker 1: You gotta have like.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be someone you're close with it to be like let me practice on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all my folks livey do. I don't give fuck. I fucked a lot of my bulls up when I got cold. Oough, it was old with you're still old now do you still cut hair? No?
Speaker 2: No, you got like a since you're a barber. Your barber's gotta be super on point. You have like a single.
Speaker 1: I'm picky. Yeah, I'm real picky. Like obviously you're on the road line. But what I'm saying now, like I'm saying like now like if i'm if I'm on I'm on the road with so much so I'm like whoever in y'all city, I'm gonna fuck with whoever y'all in y'all city the time.
Speaker 2: Someone fuck your hair up.
Speaker 1: I don't play this ship, bro, I ain't gonna lie. Give me that shot this ship. No, I don't do that. I'm saying. I stick with who I stick with. You know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't with none of it. Like I bet the camera be on me two minutes too much now for sure, you know what I'm saying. So I don't real deep in my career now, so I gotta stay on point everything.
Speaker 2: You were talking a little bit about having your own engineer and you won't record unless you're ineers recording it.
Speaker 1: What is it about your recording.
Speaker 2: Process that is so uh unique to where you have to have your guy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Because my engineer know me, right, he know me? Like you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Like like, what's your process? Are you is it punching in?
Speaker 1: Is it? No?
Speaker 4: It's like my voice, like.
Speaker 1: Are you writing?
Speaker 2: It's his template, So he's got your template.
Speaker 1: For he got my right ship, like you know what I'm saying. So like I go to this person, this person don't really know me like this, you know what I'm saying. He don't even know what type of vibe I'll be on love But I'm telling them, but it's like I don't want to go through that, Like it's a hittache.
Speaker 2: So you won't even like if you're in l A for like three or four days, you won't even ran out of studio unless you're guys here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I go to studio just to hear my ship.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just hang out and listen to beats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to you know what I'm saying. I write the songs I write right, You're right. But in terms of recording, you know what I'm saying, Like, I can't do it like cause I'm I gotta you liked it, you know what I'm saying. Do you think more artists should practice the same thing? I mean, yeah, yeah, because they just record by anybody, you know what I'm saying. But that's why they I don't know. I don't know. I don't really listen to nobody like that, but my team, you feel I'm saying. So it's like, I mean, I don't I don't really just pay attention to they sound or nothing, because I don't listen to them. But I listen to you know what I'm saying. I listen to my camp and the people that's close to me and all this shit. But I ain't finna nah. But they you know, they need to take their time with it. If you want to hit, you gotta take your time like you got to. You gotta pay attention on this right here.
Speaker 4: Don't just now.
Speaker 1: You got to know what you're rapping about. You gotta see the right ship. You gotta do your ship. I think most people like when they record there.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, let's just throw some ship at the wall and if the sticks will put it out, and if it doesn't.
Speaker 1: You're gonna push you the video to it. Even it could be you gotta be super like.
Speaker 2: I feel like you people people got to be like what you said, more attention.
Speaker 1: You can pay attention to yourself and your craft and what you gotta do because if you put it out, when you put it out, the fans finna give you your grades. You know what I'm saying. If you finish get an eight plus of B were you finna get an f right? You feel if you what period like, don't even get back in there? You know what I'm saying. B Are you gonna he got off on this giant, this John Hard eight plus?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he on the border. Yeah he liked it.
Speaker 1: I heard you. I heard you recently.
Speaker 2: Uh, it might have it might have been a while ago. We're talking about like, Uh, I don't know if it's an our interview or different one, but I saw you talking about like the starting five c MG. But you was like you refer to yourself I think as a six man or something like that.
Speaker 1: Nah, say that. I feel like you did I didn't say no six. Man, I feel like you were like on top five A big dude. Who's that? Who's the starting five? A c MG?
Speaker 2: God he is the coach. I like to preface it. God, he's the coach.
Speaker 4: Anybody doing a thing.
Speaker 2: I think I can't say money back. Yo's gotta be powered forward, right. He feels like he a rebound like a mob.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, glow Real is a point guard. She tiny, you know what I'm saying. Hey, she throwing off assist, giving people theese verses, giving the boy verse.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You gotta put the big glory from the glow lit now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, MAI's the center, like because like you know, you might funk around like you know, because.
Speaker 1: Ma, it is a way, you know what I'm saying. Like, but hard though, Mas it different, you know what I'm saying. But I'm a whole different. I feel like I'm the I feel like I'm the I feel like I'm the the secret weapon.
Speaker 2: She's like the fucking shooting guard made a little small for You're like, you're like the positionless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like a hookah. We don't even know what position he is.
Speaker 2: He's just out there like.
Speaker 1: I'm like the sleep secret weapon though, Like you feel, I'm saying, like, okay, got it, got these right here? Oh y'all want to get on these type of ship? Hold look, let me bring these out. You feel what I'm saying. That's why I come in there and I tell it up. You know. Yeah, I can't believe, though, What was.
Speaker 2: The most random interaction you had when someone reached out to you about the clip that we had that went viral because you said a little, my little.
Speaker 1: Duvall that might be funniest here because he's seen me at the because I think he tweeted it, right, yeah, d m me he gonna say, he said, call me. I said, I already know what this about. I know what this is about. They might have said, boy, I need to I need to come over with some ship like that. How you come up with like that? I said, I it's a conversation like you know, it's a freestyle or it's like you know, make the you know what I'm saying, make the numbers go up, like you gotta say certain ship that will throw them off and go over their head and they'll be like, Okay, make the numbers go up. This that's the good thing, you know what I'm saying, all the good publicity, So you gotta do your ship.
Speaker 2: The numbers are are definitely going up. This is a new chain that you said, this chain. Can you put some sort of ballpark of a price tag on the on the chain? In terms of I mean that thing looks like told you, it looks like you could.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 2: Actually if someone tried to take it, you could beat him to death with it if you had to.
Speaker 4: I won't say if somebody would take it?
Speaker 1: Is it six figures a chain like that? No? No, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I won't pay it much on no chain, Like it's smart?
Speaker 1: Why I agree with you?
Speaker 4: Like it's a change.
Speaker 1: I gotta hey, I got an Apple watch you. But you know what I'm saying. But I'm like, like why would I be seeing people paying me?
Speaker 2: And like why wouldn't you buy an apartment complex?
Speaker 1: And why would you?
Speaker 4: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's it's cool, you know what I'm saying, Like like three hundred thousand and Liz down, you know what I'm saying, it's cool, But oh.
Speaker 4: That I'm not doing all that this It don't makes no sense.
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 4: Uh, you gotta stay rich? You know what I'm saying. You can't fuck your money off on dumb ship not to stay rich.
Speaker 2: You fee I'm saying, people love to not stay rich. They get the bag and they spend it. It goes in and as fast.
Speaker 1: As dumb shit, Oh my god, Like what is he gonna make your brand? Vigee? Like it's gonna make you go to this level? I'm not finishes, no doing. How what are the things you've done?
Speaker 2: Like outside of obviously, because I feel like people also can understand, like when you get jewelry, like it helps your brand, you know what I'm saying, Like, but is there anything else you do to reinvest in your brand?
Speaker 1: Like or into the music ship? Like like where you putting money into? I got a lot of ship. I got it. I got my own merch you know what I'm saying. I got merchants and everything, so your hands on with the merch. I got my own website full of everything, like you can go on there and what can I buy you? Really? Everything? A lot of different stuff, something.
Speaker 2: Random like a big buggy license plate frame.
Speaker 1: It's like the big dude. You know, we can come with it and put it out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I think we should do some drumstick and all that, like drumsticks, drumsticks, drumsticks, branded drumsticks to go crazy.
Speaker 1: I want, I wanted. I want to, like you know what I want to do. I want my own band.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's gotta be in the future. I want you do like your headline show. You gotta like I want.
Speaker 1: To like like like some drum line shiite, Like I want to perform like some ship like that, but like this is my band or like you know what I'm saying, Like they playing like I'm performing my music like without the song, but they playing it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a lot of guys use bands these days? But have you ever like actually got to see like a dope show where artists used the band and you're like, yeah, I need to do that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do it. But I like it anyway though, like if Eve meaning about one rapping, I still I like to see ship like that because like the energy, the major ridge, the drum mage and the people with the drums and the snurls, Like you gotta hurt what they doing there? Yeah, like you gotta do I love this shit. Have you ever you know who the Roots are? Have you ever heard of the Roots?
Speaker 2: Okay, you ever watched the show Jimmy Fallon late night show Jimmy Fallon, the guy who like interviews people at the desk. It's their band anyway, The Roots, they're like hip hop's original band.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Black Thought. Uh actually that's a Roots poster up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout to the Roots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check them out because they're like the greatest band in hip hop history. There they introduced like live instrumentations called the Roots. Yeah, Black Thought, one of the greatest rappers ever lived.
Speaker 1: Shout out the Black Dough.
Speaker 4: So it's like there's a there's a team or one person.
Speaker 1: It's a whole band.
Speaker 2: So there's Questlove, who's the drummer, who's kind of like the leader, and then there's there's a whole band bass, guitar, keys, and then uh mc Black Thought. And then back in the day you used to have dice roll on ship. But yeah, you gotta tap in bro.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Wizards obviously have been out for a few months now, are you already like plotting the next body of work? How many songs you're sitting on right now? How many songs are sitting on right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like period, period, bro a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: You're keeping that single engineer busy pay.
Speaker 1: Like like I like when I go to the studio, I make ten songs a time. If it ain't ten, five, you know what I'm saying. If it ain't five, I'm working too much. You know what I'm saying. But other than that, if I got a song I really want to do, I'm finna gonna do this one like one or two. But the more I do ten, ten or nine every time I go, he could be the next day I can write six more. You feel I'm saying I'm going to drop all them? You knowe what I'm saying. So I would say, how do you pick the ship that makes? Like that? We hear.
Speaker 2: Everybody hangs out Prince's place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a white like that. I mean, now you ain't it don't need to be there. I already be knowing what's going on, Like I know this is gonna go. I know this is gonna go, Like everything I got gonna go. You feel what I'm saying. Like a person, like when I let you listen to it, listen to what I'm listening to it. You know what I'm saying. You got you can't. I ain't.
Speaker 4: I ain't no wag rapper. I ain't gonna do that. Like I'm I'm having fun with my ship.
Speaker 1: So if I write, if I wrap this, this was in my head.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is my nixt move right here is I got I can go in the type of way. But like the club ship, like for the win my new tape, for the drop, Oh my god, when's it's coming out?
Speaker 5: You've finishing. There's ten songs, it's ten for sure. I'm doing doing t I'm doing tea. Yeah, I'm doing tea. Any features mm hmm yeah, is in process? In process, in process. Now, who do you want to work with that you haven't worked with yet?
Speaker 1: There's an interview question for you. Acon Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you can get some of his You know, he's got his uh, his coin, He's got his own crypto. He's what uh you know how they have bitcoin, a cryptocurrency. Acon has his own coin.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm real fan Acon.
Speaker 2: I can't should tell him when you when you guys work together, if you could pay him in his coin and see what he says. I'm just curious if he would take his own coin as payment for a hook. All right, you know, shout out to Acon now Akon be crazy. You can get an Akon hook in twenty twenty four. That would be fucking lit. Yeah cause yeah, yeah, I feel like you and T Pain and'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: T Pain is he's back right now. He's killing shit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about where you from? He's from Tallahassee, Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, because we were little, he's had weeks. Yeah, he's from Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, obviously being in Tennessee Nashville is not too far. Would you ever work with a country artist? Because I feel like country and hip hop somehow. There's this thing going on right now where the ship's like fucking.
Speaker 1: You know, merging. I don't know. It's interesting. You gotta step upside your illments sometimes, so it's like, you know, you gotta step over here, Like Dirk did a country song.
Speaker 2: Well, I can see Big Bully, the big dude in Nashville on Broadway. Shit, are you ready for that?
Speaker 1: He ain't ready for that, bro, They ain't ready to like anything anything I can do. This did a. You know what I'm saying that to take me to the next live I'm down with it.
Speaker 2: What uh it's like, let's say we go to Memphis. We're hanging out. I've always I've only been to Texas in terms of the big barbecue places in the world. Never been to Case, never been to Memphis. What's the barbecue spot? Like the barbecue spot in Memphis if I had to go to one, I mean, I don't know, you fuck with the barbecue.
Speaker 1: I like my family cook, like you know what I'm saying. So we'll go to We'll go to your house here, you can. You know that's what y'all know for fucking barbecue.
Speaker 2: Bro got your own style and shit they call it Memphis barbecue.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, Memphi. You gotta eat Memphis Memphy go crazy on the cooking, Oh my god, for sure, for sure. Yeah. But me personally, like I never went somewhere to get barbecue, you know what I'm saying, Like right, like, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, your whole life, never never been to a restaurant, So let me get some ribs in Memphis. No, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: No, I just thought I just thought eating reals and ship, like, dyar, what like barbecue?
Speaker 4: Like you know, you know my brother Car.
Speaker 1: He my brother Car he cooked for me every every night.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that you used to play weapon with And.
Speaker 1: No, no, I heard he not a cook though, you know what I'm saying, cooked real good like. So he put me on this ship.
Speaker 4: He was like ribs. I'm like, you know you know what, I'm same ship. I don't eat.
Speaker 2: So he's like he like just try, yeah, okay, just gotta make you know. The swine is divine. That's what I like to say. Some people say no pork on their fork, and then I say, well, the swine is divine. You gotta eat the pork. Nobody wants turkey bacon. Have you ever had turkey bacon? It tastes like ship turkey Bacon's fucking terrible. Imagine being like, let me get turkey bacon and when you could have pig bacon. You know what I'm saying, Like, have you ever been to the giant fucking bass pro shop pyramid thing? I heard they got hotel rooms and ship in there at the top. That ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: The fact they got it.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest period North America.
Speaker 1: Like animal's in there and ship, Yeah, like it looked like some real in the woods type ship.
Speaker 2: There's some redneck feels like the Redneck Pyramid for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You ever stayed there, like get a hotel but one night though, like just to try it?
Speaker 1: He creepy to me. I can't, that's crazy. It ain't got enough for her.
Speaker 2: For me, I think you should be the first rapper to headline a show at the Bass pro Shop Pyramid. That would be crazy.
Speaker 4: When the cameras on why why, they ain't gonna steal.
Speaker 2: My That's gonna be the movie. It's the biggest pyramid in North America. It's bigger than the luxury idea they might but sorry, idea, Look it's document do it.
Speaker 1: It's documented. I gotta do it.
Speaker 4: Man, you even told my idea.
Speaker 2: So new mixtape coming sooner than later?
Speaker 1: Sooner?
Speaker 2: I mean you're here for a reason obviously. Yeah, I'm assuming this part of the world. Next tape might just we just might wake up and be like.
Speaker 1: You got cool, more good coople, more weeks though, how many weeks like it?
Speaker 4: I got a couple more weeks, a.
Speaker 1: Couple more weeks days, Man got daze. So June eighteenth, stop getting god, he just gets no, you know, June twenty first, that's it.
Speaker 2: It's June twenty first, No, June twenty.
Speaker 1: June fourteenth is like you ready, or it's a June foot see this Friday. Nah, we'll damn we not there. Really we're gonna do it like that, Yeah, twenty first. Open the head though, yeah, like yeah, like yeah, I ain't nobody did.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, man, anything else you got going on like that you're working on obviously the merchan is going crazy, new music on the way. You're fucking staying fit? Yeah yet not yet now yet I'm finished. Yeah man, yet I'm finish. Start Yeah, I'm finished. Start hitting the gym, do you procrastic?
Speaker 1: Running from I'll be running for the jail boy, But I mean I'm gonna start feel my whole life I got running from the gym. I got to like, look at what the look what life I live?
Speaker 2: I got to Yeah, man, you gotta be like if you gotta be on some Chris brown ship.
Speaker 1: Dog no no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: You gotta be sucking Chris Losses jacked.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I gotta move that much though, why not?
Speaker 2: You're the big dude. The big dude should have game. You're the wizard.
Speaker 1: I didn't gain weight and it lives is let me, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got Listen when you get I feel like when you're successful, it's much easier to gain weight because.
Speaker 1: Because you're happy, you happy, happy money. You know what I'm saying, Like you money, you're getting mone I know you had, but you're traveling, You're seeing things you never saw. You know what I'm saying, like everything making you happy?
Speaker 2: You can order everything off the menu. Nah, I ain't doing it. Shiit I go somewhere. I tried three things.
Speaker 1: Nah, I ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: Let me try the ois.
Speaker 1: Because I know, I know the wait. I know it's real. What does that mean? Like? Shit? Man, I was one seventy five over two twenty.
Speaker 2: You're two twenty. Wow, you got a dad, bod, congrats, welcome.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the club. Mine get bag man. You're a father, I'm a father. We both way two twenty.
Speaker 2: Check us out a couple of fat focks. Yo talk about Bob obviously, Uh, when did you realize it was like a viral thing?
Speaker 1: Like you know, when I when I came up with it in the car. I mean there's I knew what it was, Finna, do I swear to God because you're the wizard. Yeah, yeah, I knew it was that what you was gonna do? Like, what was the response?
Speaker 2: Like coming out with with Glow on the make tour?
Speaker 1: Our fans looked it like, I mean, everybody the world was waiting on it. You feel I'm saying like we both seem boating on our thing, and you feel I'm saying like I never came out of hers show. You feel I'm saying she never came out of mind. But it's the point like once we, once we became brought Bomp into its old, were like we're going to run the world with it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If they want us to China, We're gone. You feel what I'm saying, like trying to be crazy, I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you they gonna dance around with chop sticks bopping. Would you ever perform in North Korea? Anywhere?
Speaker 2: Ship North Korea the world? You'd be the first rapper to ever perform in.
Speaker 1: Mind, Liz, I'm going into it, Bomp the world. Send the money on coming. Kim J. What the fuck is his name. I just sucked his name up.
Speaker 2: Whoever, whoever sending the bag, bro, send the money.
Speaker 1: Were gone? We wait, we come on.
Speaker 2: If you had to compare yourself to a basketball player as a musician, you're you're the who of hip hop. Give me a basketball player comparison.
Speaker 1: I said, Jordan's Michael Jordan's rap. I like that.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna be like fucking I'm on Jordan.
Speaker 4: Man, He's only one Jordan.
Speaker 1: That's true. He's only one Lebron. You know what I'm saying, One Kobe. You gotta know who you're talking about, you feel, I mean, he's only one John Moran.
Speaker 2: For Shure, Yeah, one Desmond band.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I know religions. I don't know. You don't even watch therizz on, watch sports sports injured. But I'm saying, like, I don't know nothing about it. See all you just say that about the injured. I don't got nothing to do with that. You don't know nothing about your own fucking team, the Grizzlyes. I'm saying, I know, but like I'm ruined for him on fans, but I don't watch it.
Speaker 2: Hey, when you heard Drake disk John Morant on push ups where you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I didn't hear that. You didn't hear it. John Moran caught the craziest straight. I was like, what the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I wonder how Memphis feels about this.
Speaker 1: I'll be in my own world, so ok, I can't nowhere.
Speaker 2: Ain't no rapper better than just Devin Booker Arizona would be really angry. We're gonna be mad because it's our guy. I got a Booker Jersey behind you this. You know what I mean, Josh, your guys, this guy. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, just gotta you know, keep him focused.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like eventually you're gonna be on a jamarant mixtape. He's for sure dropping a tape. He retires.
Speaker 1: Love my boy, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So look, new music coming, real, real, real, real, real, real soon. Would you do a bop remix? It's coming, It's coming female feature female no matter sy No, it's actually right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know that's took. Yeah, well I can't wait to hear it. You go your shot, you go, I need I'm gonna send it to you personally.
Speaker 2: And just like that, guys, we got through an entire interview with the artist from Memphis without the word musik being pronounced.
Speaker 4: You got to got to put the all in it.
Speaker 2: The Mersey, Mrsey, see you say it better than anybody from Memphis I've ever interviewed music.
Speaker 1: I say it like them.
Speaker 2: No, no, motherfuckers be like mersik Mersey. Now you say it, but it's a little board. It's it's better.
Speaker 1: I see it clear.
Speaker 2: The first time I interviewed Money Back, Yeah, I was like, it's like twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck is Mrsy?
Speaker 2: He said, music Yeah, shouts to the music man, music yeah.
Speaker 1: Shoteah rap music shit.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you coming through better for sure, big my God, for sure fire