Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's Listener Q and daytime.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? Listener Q and A time? Raymondo is you.
Speaker 3: Rays are getting like either their shorter or just lower baritone.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, not doing the high anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, we're starting with a shout out from ty Davis. He said, sizzle poushizzle ye.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything to ask right now, but you're the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can do that, and soaking Bones. You can't Bones own people.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I was just reading the shout out. Unless I had you read the shout out, that would be weird. So I did a mild version of it. Let's kick this off. How long do you plan to keep season in your name? Summer in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 2: Wants to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say I started it in twenty fifteen because Bones made me change my name. My name was Bobby Bone's Ray, which say that I'll insta yeah, and so then I changed it. Spur the moment, Johnny Manzel started going with Sison whenever it meant whatever he thought it meant. He put on hats and stuff, so I did sisin ray Mundo. So I've had it for ten years. Let's say I even you got me a plaque that says Sisson mm hm. And my father in law saw an article where we had won an award and it said Sison. And my father in law said, hey, wor'st ray in this? I thought he was on the Bobby Bone Show. And my mother in law explained to him that I go by Sisin. And so he comes over to my house and I have a thing from you, a neon sign that says sisin, and I'm like, yeah, I'm trying to hang this in the man cave, but Laura's not let me, so I don't know exactly where to put it. And he goes, what does sison mean? But because I was trying to hang in the man cave, I really think I'm trying to progress this and continue it on for a long while.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, here's your answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Wayne, and Missouri wants to know where it came from, and I think you just answered that.
Speaker 2: Johnny Manziel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Johnny Manziel, there used to be a dirty verse of it. It used to mean like and hooking up blank is better than blank, and it was sisin. That's just what it meant originally, and then Johnny Manzel took it over and he was sisin. It was I don't know what it means, but he just did it, and he put out merchant stuff that did it.
Speaker 3: He didn't like think before you like dunk this moniker on to be like what does this actually mean?
Speaker 1: But then move forward to in the twenty twenties, people started saying it's mcflurry sison, it's summer says that. All these advertisements started saying sisin. It made it popular again and it started to be short for season. And I was at the heart of it all. And that's how it became so big.
Speaker 2: And you think you started all that.
Speaker 1: Now you guys all say sison, and you think of me, even though I didn't create.
Speaker 2: It, that is true, but I do think of you.
Speaker 1: I passed all these fast food and they all say, it's slushy susan, it's mcflurry's susan, it's iced t summer suitsan.
Speaker 3: Okay, question, should I be saying it like sitizen or is it season?
Speaker 1: Well season, because it's the first way you said it that's not how you say. You just say sison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well you made it more pronounced so that I got confused.
Speaker 1: All right. Definitely a little specials.
Speaker 3: At least in Texas. Wants to know the vibe for our summers this year. What's your vibe?
Speaker 1: Definitely country?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, he's a country mouse. And if you want that reference, go to part one.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's I mean, that's that's it. And then we'll you know, we hit up a bar once a month. But it's not it's not hot boys summer. I mean, it's getting back into shape a little bit and then doing some tropical We're doing some vacations Charleston. It's just a adulting, if you.
Speaker 3: Will, a little okay adulting vibes fighting that as much as I can try not to be an adult.
Speaker 1: I love pretty close to a golf course, so it's kind of golf seuasan, you know, it's kind of that vibe. But it's definitely not the party. I mean, the partying at one point my thirties was insane. Every weekend it was to party. Now you can have a couple of drinks on a Friday night, Saturday, Oh my gosh. One Mimosa, who is this guy? And it's a great feeling. So but again, do we have a couple too many on a Friday night sometimes? Yes, of course. So that's what it is. It's in moderation country life, I'd say for me. Is that for you? A question for you? So your your.
Speaker 3: True answer is in moderation adulting country life? Yeah, I feel I feelay, yes, okay, yes, I think mine is the lover summer.
Speaker 1: Wow otay, I mean right though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am in my relationship era and I'm meeting a whole lot of new people, a lot of friends and family.
Speaker 2: He's meeting a lot of my friends family, So it's kind of a lover summer yankie. Okay, why do you always have to take it that way? Dream sore Losers? Guest Joshua in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: We've already had Bob Menory on. He was definitely the number one. He was your dream, Yeah, Sam.
Speaker 2: Hunt, Oh your guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think, Michael Jordan, why not go with the goat Brady.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can do whatever you want. This is your dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna go with one Michael Jordan would be out of this world. He'll never do it though, unless we go find him in the Bahamas where he's gambling and drinking.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, it could be sore losers on site. Mm hmmm, that could be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd have to do it during one of our vacations because we can't just take vacate weekends to the Bahamas.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's never gonna have a hiss. Lunchbox, doesn't it mix business with all time?
Speaker 1: You imagine orchestrating that with Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Way, No, it could be Mark Michael Jordan and he would still say no because he gets his alone time.
Speaker 1: Losers Michael Jordan, lunch Box me, lunch is family that I cannot even imagine.
Speaker 2: You would have all the baby boxes on the podcast, Ray.
Speaker 1: Will you hold these two car carriers. I'm gonna go pay for this hurts.
Speaker 2: Night mare, so that one may never happen.
Speaker 1: Bro, here's the thing. Just don't bring the kids, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, he brings it all. It's like, you know, the full package. It's never just a solo package.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, hey, there's good dads out there, guys, and lunch is a great dad. But guess what, it's always gonna have those damn kids with them.
Speaker 2: That's the trade off.
Speaker 1: Hey, somebody's a good dad or a good mom, tell you what, and you're a singleton, They're always gonna have those damn kids with them.
Speaker 2: Tell me how you really feel?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I love the Dods. The Dods get a babysitter, they come hang out, lunch, lunch is coming over. He's gonna have those damn kids.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Every time I've been like, hey, you want to come, like do something, and he'll be like, oh, it's get the kids them.
Speaker 2: Like, no, not in this scenario.
Speaker 1: How does that work for your kids to come on a show bit and record best bits? They would be screaming the whole time.
Speaker 2: Literally, all right, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Savannah from Arkansas is a breast cancer survivor and she wants to know how Laura's health is doing. But shout out to Savannah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congrats Savannah. Six years breast cancer cancer free. Her hair grew back within a year. It is now the hottest I've ever seen. It's platinum blonde. She just got it done like five hundred dollars and I told her there's no price because it leads me to my next point. There's no price on hair. She used to not have it. Let's pay a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: No, okay, so you're not calling out, you're being very kind.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean her life's tenfold better now than it was before cancer. Boobs are better, hair is better.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It was a tough go of it for a year, but I mean she is right now doing awesome. She did have a tick bite the other day, though, we're keeping an eye on that.
Speaker 2: Oh did she keep the tick?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I sucked it right out of her.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's disgusting because now then you have the tick inside of you, and that's a very disturbing thought.
Speaker 1: She kept the tick? You want it?
Speaker 2: No, but you keep it because you can test it for lime disease.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Karen, And I think that's how I say that.
Speaker 3: Kareen in Mississippi wants to know if you've had if you had any breakdowns when Bay was going through her treatments.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no no, you gotta staste strong. I believe she felt bad for herself one weekend. I've done Instagram posts on this before where she felt bad for herself, and then she just knew that Monday. You at one point you just got to get off the ground and stop feeling sorry for yourself. That's all I can say about it. You can only feel sorry for yourself so long and then tire hits a payment.
Speaker 3: What about when obviously being with her and being around her you had to be straw, But did you have any solo moments where it kind of took a toll.
Speaker 1: Definitely when she was in the hospital seeing her stretcher it away, you know, and she just got what was it, double mass sect to me, and then it was spreading into her armpit all the lymph nodes. So she was also getting an additional surgery, and she was I believe in fentanyl or she was under under a little bit, and so she wasn't exactly knowing what was going on, but me and her family knew what she was going through that it wasn't only her breast or double mass sect to me, it was also spreading. So yeah, I mean that, I mean we were all crying. But that was the hardest part because you physically see the cancer.
Speaker 2: Gosh, that's yeah, that's super hard.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to make you talk about too much. But I honored Korean asking the question.
Speaker 1: Kaarene or Karenne.
Speaker 3: Corinn It could be double r in E used to date one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how you.
Speaker 1: Never knew how to pronounce it.
Speaker 3: Actually you never asked when will you get your own Draft Kings? Sports bet prop from Rebecca and Gatlinburg, Tennessee. And on top of that, Sean wants to know your best bet the streak total this year. I'm not sure if that is a thing you do, so I was a little confused.
Speaker 1: Be the streak best one is twelve overall, but all time is twenty and you got to pick one hitter every day at the baseball season, and you can get to fifty seven to win five point six million. Most people fall far short of that. One year I did get to twenty eight. That was in twenty nineteen when I went to Hawaii. I remember it well, went and I failed that year. I was in Hawaii and my hitter didn't get a hit. That's besides the pointment.
Speaker 2: You might as well be speaking another language.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But who was that? She's gonna love it? Whoever was asking for that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Rebecca and Gatlinburg and Sean.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's two questions at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah too, they both had a similar question.
Speaker 1: Interesting, are they in the same household and they just fired away from computers at the exact same time.
Speaker 3: No, they were different, but I saw them all in the thing and they were similar.
Speaker 1: So yeah. And then this year nothing impressive twelve. And then the other question was the DraftKings prop. Bet, I don't know what mine would be. How many times I'm going to say yeah, I should do that over the course of a week. On the Bobby Bone Show, it is set at one and a half times that I will say.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, that's funny, but I think more it was like, will you ever have one that people can also go and bet yours?
Speaker 2: Because I think Bobby.
Speaker 1: Has one like that, right, Yeah, he really has the deal through him, So probably not, sadly.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe someday we can manifest it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and we will pick. Remember the one time I did a YouTube video with you and you did all the picks.
Speaker 2: Oh wasn't wasn't my team still in the playoffs?
Speaker 1: So every one of your picks lost except for one, the Edmonton Oilers. They're still in it. So that actually, me and Morgan will do a prop and it'll be guaranteed to lose.
Speaker 2: Hey, but this time I'll win all of them. That is my kind of luck, honestly.
Speaker 1: But it was also I was having you pick the hardest things. You're picking champions in every sport.
Speaker 2: Well you were, Yeah, you were. Literally I got logos and photos.
Speaker 1: That's how I was choosing logos and photos.
Speaker 2: It worked. All right, We're gonna take one more quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: This is kind of what I call funny ridiculous questions this section. H Jake wants to know if you would leave Baser for Sam Hunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Bro, since I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Hey, I just I'm putting the question in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm gonna leave her today. I'm gonna date Sam.
Speaker 2: Hey, you do really love Sam though.
Speaker 1: So uh no, Bro. My answer on that one is no. I like chicks, okay, and I like Chick in particular Bazer got it.
Speaker 3: Joey from Tennessee wants to know how your crush started with him on top of that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, just going and seeing him. One time. I saw him on the East Side. He had some event and I went to it and he was so pimp and he's just if you guys are never gonna come in contact with him the way we have. He has an aura about him. You just get nervous for no reason. You get butterflies. And when at the time when he used to come in the studio in his heyday, I mean you could have heard a pin drop. Nobody even knew how to act the dude. That's all you can say. He's got an aura. You can't put a finger or anything on that.
Speaker 2: I think I've ever heard you say aura in your life. Yeah, besides about.
Speaker 1: Yes, So there you go. You guys will never experience it what we've experienced, and you'll know when you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds like love. Are you and missing your apartment pool, Tiffany, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I needed a place to vent about this. We hit up our buddy Justin who still lives there, asking if we can come see it. But it was freaking awesome. Every Saturday, you knew there are gonna be drinks and sun and that would flow over until Sunday. Oh my gosh. But yeah, we don't even have a pool now.
Speaker 2: No, so you miss it.
Speaker 1: We're definitely missing it. We're not missing the apartment life, but the sunsets and the pool. But yeah, yeah, weather watching is tough out there in the country. I got some blockage. But but the pool we can always hit up justin go do it. It's just a little bit of a drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I think so.
Speaker 3: Tiffany and last one Laura and Minnesota posed this question to both of us.
Speaker 2: She goes, I am six or four. Both of you are short, so I am five foot tall, right, how tall are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: And three fourths of one inch? Yes, it's very important.
Speaker 1: Five seven.
Speaker 2: Both of you are short.
Speaker 3: So people at the grocery shore always ask me to get stuff for them on the top shelf.
Speaker 2: And she's okay with it.
Speaker 3: But she asked if we would be offended as short people if she asked us to get her something from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, We'll see. That's the thing. We can you can go lower too, and we can go lower, but we just can't go higher.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying, is like, we can't reach the top. You can reach the bottom.
Speaker 1: That asking you at the store because you're taller. I try to just jump it, you know, I just Michael Jordan it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm climbing on the shelves.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they're pretty sturdy. They can hold us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one that broke on diamond. I didn't do that. I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I do like a Kobe. I try to just rock it with a dunk and then I can grab it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So would you be offended if she asked you to get hired from the bottom?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I mean it's all in good spirit and love and fun and we can't control our heights. T who cares. Just don't be too proud. You know you're not. It sounds like she lifts and gets stuff what so we're not.
Speaker 2: I think I at least make me giggle. I'll be like, wait really, and then I'll just do it.
Speaker 1: I just so what do I do? I just get down doggy style and get it.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why do you always I would look at you direction.
Speaker 1: I would actually look at you first and be like, really, really, you're gonna make me do this at this store. I'll do it because of the times people have asked people like you to do this. But I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna get down on my knees right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there you have it ridiculous and fun questions that Ray somehow turned all of them dirty.
Speaker 2: That's that's where we are.
Speaker 1: I gotta say. I like the microphones closer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Vibe well because before your head sometimes your head's turned or I'm fifteen feet away from you. Yeah, it's better body language and vibe and overall flow my audio engineer expertise.
Speaker 3: Okay, so hey, look you there, and I did it all great, didn't I.
Speaker 1: I've been looking. I believe if you did.
Speaker 2: Okay, see no bad things. Tell it people where they can find to hear you all.
Speaker 1: I get Sison, ray Mundo, sz N, ray Mundo, Twitter, Instagram, all those things. And then Sore Losers podcast I do with Lunchbox what is it? On YouTube? And then also on all those other places you guys listen in your cars from your board in traffic sore Losers just look at there's a band too that's called Sore Losers. But don't click on that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, you want to listen to sore Losers podcasts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or as.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox who got locked out of your Twitter account, couldn't remember that a Sore Losers show on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds about right You're welcome.
Speaker 3: I got you guys back in and I am at wab Girl Morgan. You can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. Everybody, have a great, save fun weekend.
Speaker 2: Ray, thanks for joining MEW.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bomb Show and followed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.