Speaker 1: It's one on two point seven. You're on Kiss Los Angeles, Sea Christ with you. You know, if you're looking for a job USA today, I was just reading this money looking for a Beyonce reporter.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is this? Taylor reporter, Beyonce reporter. I like this.
Speaker 1: I know it's a great career path. Taylor Beyonce dream jobs, looking for report a chronicle to music, fashion, cultural economic influence of Beyonce. Seems like a lot of qualified people working here.
Speaker 2: Can do that. Gosh, don't tell Ronnie USA Today's career portal.
Speaker 1: I know Ronnie be all over that, but it's two weeks. Don't tell Ronnie if you're listening. So we were just talking that Ruby was in Mexico City, sort of living right cares Is this music actually really from somewhere there?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We went to this place called Salon San Luis, which is basically like a nightclub where they also have food, but the dance war is normally packed with people just dancing tussalsa, merengueahata, all different kinds of Spanish music.
Speaker 1: Just hearing that music reminds me that you want to be on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm down, Yes, there's some new hosts on that show, you see. I didn't see the whole cast, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh the hosts Julianne host in with You're right right, yes, So let you want maybe make a call.
Speaker 2: I'm down. You could be on Dancing with the Stars one of these seasons. I literally it would be so much fun. We're working around that schedule. Oh, speaking of schedules. So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm very quick with my fingers and my contacts. I often and I think the phone actually sometimes just draws people in. I was sending an email to uh A, Jeff that works with me, and there's also Jeff Tubbs who works with me. Here was Jeff in like my home office, right like my office, And as I was forwarding the email, it ended up automatically going to Jeff Tubbs, Tubbs our engineer. And it was that moment of like, oh, no, I just sent Tubbs an email about Wheel of Fortune schedule and for next year, and I'm like, I don't really want Tubs to read that, because that's not for him. I started thinking, well, I know, but I started thinking, like, what kind of guy is Tubbs? Is he the kind of guy that's going to disregard the email and deleted or is he the kind of guy that's gonna snoop because it said wheel of fortune in the subject line. I didn't send in an email. I accidentally or my phone accidentally forwarded the email to the wrong jet.
Speaker 2: Okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If I were Tubbs and I got that email right, I'd open it and i'd read it.
Speaker 1: See that's what I'm talking about. What kind of person are you? You get a misdirected text because I said immediately disregard.
Speaker 2: So the question is, what kind of person are you? Tanya?
Speaker 1: If I forwarded you a text or my phone did it and it was a mistake, you know, didn't mean to send that to you, would you go ahead and read it?
Speaker 2: I think you just outed yourself. You would if you sent me something, I would read it.
Speaker 3: If you said if.
Speaker 2: I said to disregard accident, how fast did you send the disregard tops? How fast did I send it? Well, I have to confess I did read.
Speaker 1: It, as everybody else, that's very normal.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to read it. I was reading it. The text came through because I saw an email from Ryan.
Speaker 1: Oh this must be important, But sure, I don't know how what this has to do with me. He think he's gonna be contestant or something that's well, you see, real fortune is probably like a new schedule like what Hou does in effect radio, like you never know. So I started reading it and then I get the text please disregard, and because I fired a text off fast because the emails social not fast enough, cut him off in the past.
Speaker 2: All right, so you're a reader. What was in the email? What was an email? I didn't read its top secret?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: That he can keep his mouth shut. That's what.
Speaker 1: What if I forwarded you something that was like meant to be to Let's say that, uh, your name siciny was next to Aubrey's name in my contact What if I accidentally afford you a text to her?
Speaker 2: Would you read it? I would definitely read it, but I would keep it in the vault. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. Would you show Michael, I wouldn't gossip. I probably would tell Michael, but I wouldn't gossip to anybody else. I'm be really careful. I'm gonna be extra careful around here because it's so good. Like if you sent like a sappy love email, sappy, actually love so funny.
Speaker 1: Maybe what the last text was, It's not it's not sappy. Let's see.
Speaker 2: What's what's her name? Under my god? Yeah? What what do you have on? Isn't it like me? After this conversation? I'm not telling you. Let's see. Last text is, oh, can you grab a new toothbrush? Can you close the garage?
Speaker 1: And also about the coffee machine. I text about the coffee machine and that thing you needed to vent to somebody.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm sleeping. Yeah, no, no, no response.
Speaker 1: Be careful when you're speed texting or forwarding stuff in your content.
Speaker 2: Hack names are close to each other.
Speaker 1: All right, let's come back here with the morning hack Tany's engaged. Three things that will raise the value of your home that you probably didn't even know about, and a quarter of the day