Speaker 1: Welcome to Meet Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins. I'm your host, Spencer new Arth, and today we're joined by Steve Ranella, Giannis Putellis, Brody Henderson, Chester, Floyd Krin Schneider, Corry Caulkins, Randall Williams, and Seth Morris. This is normally a ten round quiz show with questions from Meat Eater's four verticals, which are hunting, fishing, conservation and cooking.
Speaker 2: But today's show is a little different.
Speaker 1: This is our Christmas episode of Meat Eater Trivia, which has historically been family feud. Now Steve hates when we play this game, and in the past he's been very.
Speaker 2: Vocal about it.
Speaker 1: Steve, would you like to tell us why you don't like this?
Speaker 2: I don't like it because Philip, you turn my things up.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, that's reason number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I can't hear anything either.
Speaker 2: It's getting back better, Thank you, phil I just wanted to hear my own description why I don't like it. Sure.
Speaker 5: What I don't like about it is what they're asking you is they're asking you what a bunch of unvetted.
Speaker 2: Yea who's think about something?
Speaker 5: So you go out, and I don't know where you find them. You find a bunch of could be total idiots, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like outside of a sears insah, and you go like, hey, what's your name?
Speaker 2: A shape of Christmas cookie? Okay?
Speaker 5: And so then these unvetted yeah, who's name Christmas cookie shapes? Some amount of time goes by and then you ask someone. When you ask a bunch of unvetted yea, who's what they think of when they think of Christmas cookies? What did they say?
Speaker 2: You don't like that?
Speaker 4: No, you have to put yourself in whose shoes?
Speaker 2: I never even met them. It's just like, it's just it's just a waste of time.
Speaker 1: Sure, well you sort of described why you don't like it there. But Phil has also put together a compilation of you bringing the holiday cheer to last year's Christmas episode and play the clip Phil show me Jesus not on the.
Speaker 2: Man War on Christmas. Here's the whole thing, Like, who cares about these hundred people?
Speaker 6: I don't know what kind of idiots they're asking.
Speaker 2: It's like, do you solve all life?
Speaker 5: You solve all your problems about randomly asking people what they think. It's totally uncredentialed strangers what they think it's called voting.
Speaker 4: People aren't listening.
Speaker 2: To the question.
Speaker 6: You said, what do you need to wrap a present? So it's like you're implying like that there's a present. If you said what do I need to dress a person? You wouldn't go a person.
Speaker 2: It is so stupid. Can you imagine the subjects of these surveys in some way or another? This would be like a completely different process. It's just half of all paper pulse.
Speaker 1: And then to ask them, Steve, you can just sit it out next year if you like, I'm not coming.
Speaker 2: There's no way in hell I'm playing that.
Speaker 6: Next year, man, because I'd have to know who the hundred people are.
Speaker 1: That sound familiar, Steve, you remember sharing those opinions.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised I'll consistent my opinion a year later.
Speaker 1: And Steve, I've got some good news and some bad news for you today. The bad news is we're playing Family Feud again this year. This whole episode is Family Feud. Here's the good news. These are questions that I came up with, so it doesn't feel like an episode from the game show network, and the people interviewed were meat eater employees and meet eater listeners. So you can't complain about their answers. Or you could, but then I'd remind you that these are your fans and your colleagues.
Speaker 7: Oh, he'll complain about them more.
Speaker 2: So I came through this part and leave.
Speaker 4: He made that.
Speaker 1: Threat, and I said, okay, if you want to leave. I thought there was a chance Steve was gonna get up and leave.
Speaker 2: We'd have to ask Randall parking lot of what we're doing. You didn't even know.
Speaker 1: And here you are. Now here's how this is going to work. Our crew is split up into two teams. Each round will start with a player from each team facing off to determine who gets control of the board. During the faceoff, whoever provides the highest ranking answer we'll get to choose if their team passes or plays. During main play, each team member will provide answers they think are on the board. If you get one wrong, you'll hear this. If you get one right, you'll hear this. If you get three strikes, then the other team gets a chance to steal. When a steal happens, the entire team gets to come together to decide on an answer, which their captain will provide. There are four rounds, with the point values being doubled in round three and tripled in round four. The team with the most points at the end will get to choose where the five hundred dollars conservation donation goes. They then get to play fast money for a chance to add another one hundred dollars to that donation.
Speaker 5: Culture has agreed on what outer space sounds like. Like you never show outer space in a documentary and have someone playing a banjo.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like a right, how did How does a bell mean you got it right? I don't know. It's it's more, it's more has decided that a bell is you got it right?
Speaker 1: It's just uplifting the other one. It's like kind of hurts to get that.
Speaker 2: That one sounds very negative.
Speaker 1: Shrink down now to remind everyone how this is going to work. Or we're going to do a practice round face off where it's Steve against Yanni. This is just the face off. This is how we will start each round. Do you guys understand what you're about to do? You have your bells.
Speaker 2: I've never understood this. You have your.
Speaker 1: Bells in front of you. I am going to ask you this prompt, the first one who rings in gets to provide the answer. Right, So if Yanni rings in, he gets to provide the answer. If he gets the number one answer, it's over. He gets to decide if his team is going to pass or play. If he doesn't get the number one answer, say he gives an answer that's not on the board, or he gives a second or third or fourth best answer, you get a chance to trump him and provide a better ranking answer.
Speaker 2: Just me, just to you. Thanks, that's all much clearer.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, this is why we're going This is why you don't have to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: This is why we're going to do a practice round. What do you got Chester?
Speaker 8: Didn't we have whiteboards last year? Because how are we all going to be like try and figure out? Or is it individual?
Speaker 1: It's individual. The only time your team will come together as a group is if your team is stealing. I will acknowledge when that's going to happen, so you know when it's time to.
Speaker 2: Put your heads together. So you're going to ask me a question.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask you and Yanni a question, and then you're going to ring in when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 7: Don't hit it too hard or it doesn't make any noise.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: He's just a practice here, This is just a practice. Okay.
Speaker 5: If there's ten right answers, I feel like I'll know an answer right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Top five answers are on the board. Name a Christmas cartoon that plays on TV.
Speaker 2: Every Steve was first.
Speaker 1: Steve, you get to give the answer Charlie Brown's Christmas Charlie Bound number two answer twenty six people said that. So now here is where this Yanni would get a chance to trumpet? Yanni, can you provide the number one answer?
Speaker 4: Rudolph the red nose reindeer.
Speaker 1: Rudolph, show me Rudolph, that is the number one answer. In a second practice, we will have a screen behind. Here's what would happen, Yanni. You would get to choose if your team is going to pass or play this category. Okay, understand, he got number one? He got number one, you got number two?
Speaker 2: And how many?
Speaker 4: Is it five?
Speaker 1: Top five?
Speaker 2: In that case?
Speaker 1: You think you understand that?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now over here we've.
Speaker 1: Got the Steve Ranella family. Steve introduces to your team the way you would as if they were your family. But you got sit next to you. Understand, Just tell us who's on your team.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm here with Brody Henderson show exactly.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what they do. Juster Floyd'd say he lives in a trailer park in welds for people. This custom welding, something like that.
Speaker 2: He lives.
Speaker 5: Brody lives here in town. He is a former fishing guide, a dedicated father of two.
Speaker 2: That was a lovely wife. It's a great detail. Former fishing guide, dedicated father of one. Okay has a lovely wife who's a photographer and cringe schnyder, untested in the parenting realm, has dogs, untested in the wife realm, who knows.
Speaker 1: Okay very good. And they're going against the Yanni Boutelli's family. Yanni introduced us to your team. Steve has set the bar are quite high.
Speaker 9: Old Spencer today, I brought all my brothers with me. Now we got the same daddy, but different mothers. I brought a Randall here. He got daddy smarts. He's a doctor, ehd My brother seth over here. Well, he landed in the same pile with me, and we're just haunting fishing dudes. And then down there at the end my other brother Corey, who uh, he's the one that looks most like a Christmas elf with that cute little red beerd.
Speaker 2: Be the elves little very good?
Speaker 1: Is everyone ready to play the feud?
Speaker 2: Hit the music?
Speaker 1: Phil? And normally you'd clapped during this part, He's like clapping the head.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 2: You you called one hundred people.
Speaker 1: I surveyed one hundred people. Half of them were your employee, half of them were meat eater fans.
Speaker 4: Holy cow, wan did that day.
Speaker 2: It was very quick.
Speaker 1: He was using a Google form so I could capture their answers and then go in and comb through them. Here we go the first round. We have Steve versus Yanni.
Speaker 2: Are we ready?
Speaker 1: We're doing the same thing over again, same thing over again.
Speaker 2: Are we ready? Phil?
Speaker 1: Are we ready? I'm gonna need your help to see who hits the bell first. Last year we had a problem with that, so we're gonna trust that everyone.
Speaker 7: Steve drank a little too much.
Speaker 2: Cough.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I surveyed one hundred people. Top five answers are on the board. If Seth and Chester were wise men, what gifts would they bring?
Speaker 2: I think we had the problem is I'm already reading it.
Speaker 1: I think we had Steve first, Steve earlier, we are what do you mean we are pretty wise? You're running out of time. This needs to be quick.
Speaker 2: Uh fission lures, walleyelures.
Speaker 1: Steve says, show me what lures. Number two answer on the board phishing tackle. Thirty four people said it. That means that Yanni has a chance to steal Yanni. If you can provide the number one answer, tell me if Seth and Chester were wise men, what gifts would they bring Yanni?
Speaker 4: Oh? Gee, how much time do I ask?
Speaker 1: You're running out of it? What gifts would Chester Yanni?
Speaker 9: Seth?
Speaker 2: Fishing tackle?
Speaker 4: First, ammunition?
Speaker 1: Ammunition?
Speaker 2: Show me ammunition?
Speaker 1: Long, Steve, you get to choose now if your team is going to pass or play this question as a reminder. If you play and you get three strikes, that means their chance their team gets a chance to steal. So your team need to come up with all five answers. Man, this is tough because I don't even know what i'd bring steel Steever, are you going to pass or play?
Speaker 2: It's more fun to play? Oh, I don't really understand you to play, Brody. We are up to you.
Speaker 1: I surveyed one hundred people, and I said, if Seth and Chester were wise men, what gifts would they bring?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't be talking to him. No, this is individual here.
Speaker 4: I know one for sure.
Speaker 1: Beer.
Speaker 2: Don't tell him show me beer.
Speaker 1: Number four answer was alcohol on.
Speaker 2: This TV show? Are they as generous as your being?
Speaker 5: With answers like walleye jigs became fishing tackles, Chester were up to you.
Speaker 1: If you and Seth were wise men, what gifts would you? What gifts would you bring?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: We've had two correct answers given there are three left.
Speaker 2: We've had something on there Chester.
Speaker 1: The number two and the number four have been said. That means one, three and five are left Chester so many things themself they cannot quite yet a little note? Did not Chester give me your answer?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 2: What would you ring?
Speaker 1: What would I bring?
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're like, I'm not telling them something. I'm just saying think about it. Think about what these guys brought? Gold like the price is not an object?
Speaker 4: Is getting a little.
Speaker 2: Frankinson?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, Murder.
Speaker 7: I don't think you're healthy.
Speaker 2: Sky's the living right? What would bring that? Jesus if you were the wise man, I would say furs. Show me.
Speaker 1: That is your first strike.
Speaker 2: I know what's number one of them?
Speaker 1: Nobody said first, Kuren, your team has one strike. Now, if Seth and Chester were wise men, what gifts would they bring?
Speaker 4: Filaso fish?
Speaker 1: Karenna file a fish? Show me filet of fish?
Speaker 2: No answer.
Speaker 4: Walleye.
Speaker 1: One people surveyed said that we are now up to Steve. I'll remind our audience we've had the first, second and fourth answer given, there are three and five left. My god, Steve says that Seth and Chester would.
Speaker 2: Bring a walleye boat. Show me walleye boat.
Speaker 1: Not on there? Your team has strikes, Brody game. Last time, Brody said beer, which was the number four answer. Your team now has two strikes. Here's what's on the line. If you don't get this right, then we will go to the Putellis family, who will have a chance to come together to discuss what they think their answer would be. If they would then provide the right answer, they steal the points. If they get it wrong, then the Ranella family wins. Brody, tell me, if Seth and Chester were wise men, what gifts would they bring?
Speaker 4: So so far, this is looking like a typical weekend for Chester.
Speaker 1: Walleye, fishing tackle, and alcohol.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Dear me, show me, dear meat.
Speaker 1: Not on the board. That is three strikes for the Renelle family. We are over to the Utellist family. There are two left on the board, number three and number five answer. They are now coming together to discuss. You can talk aloud. There's nothing on the line. If you get this wrong and you're thinking about.
Speaker 3: Starts.
Speaker 2: A lot of people know.
Speaker 3: Me as the flip flop flush or maybe it's flip flops like that. That could be good.
Speaker 4: What about just like a hunting gear?
Speaker 1: When suggested hunting gear, his opponent Steve said, a camera.
Speaker 7: Guitar, guitar, cameras guitars.
Speaker 2: The problem there is that they don't both play guitar.
Speaker 4: We don't both choose in either.
Speaker 3: That's just yester.
Speaker 1: I'll remind you of the problem. If Seth and Chester were wise men, what gifts would they bring? The correct answers provided where the number one answer walleye, the number two answer fishing tackle, the number four answer alcohol. Yanni, we are going to need your family to provide an answer. What are you going to decide on?
Speaker 4: What's it going to be brothers.
Speaker 3: The flops flight caps.
Speaker 4: Sure, we're gonna go flip flops.
Speaker 2: Show me flip flops.
Speaker 1: On the board. That means the Renelle family takes the points. Uh, we have number three and number five left. Cheese, kurty. Do you have any other guesses you want to throw out there? Number three was baits and number five was canned food.
Speaker 2: You're right, it is a bunch of idiots. Who are these people? Now?
Speaker 1: Phil? Are you keeping score or no?
Speaker 3: I have not been. If someone someone else could do that, I'd be a big help.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll work on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're now on to round two. That means it would be Brody against Randall.
Speaker 4: All right, Randy, are you ready?
Speaker 1: M M Phil?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Don't show us quite yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we go. I'll hold off this time. Give me. I gotta figure out how to It's the first time I've done this and so.
Speaker 2: Not you're doing what I was doing. So it's just one finger. Oh, lightly, you gotta end this.
Speaker 3: I gotta know without revealing anything. Phil, Yeah, I'm trying not to reveal anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go ahead.
Speaker 1: We have Brody against Randall. I surveyed one hundred people top eight answers are on the board. Name someone on Steve's naughty list. You had Brody first.
Speaker 2: Are we sure give your answer? Brody?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I just you gotta go quick. You need to give quick Naughty list, naughty list.
Speaker 11: Jimmy, show me Jimmy. Number five answer was his family.
Speaker 1: Now, a lot of people who wrote in were very specific about family members that may be on Steve's naughty list. We just made it his family. That means we are over to Randall. Randall, your team has a chance to steal. If you can provide the first, second, third, or fourth answer, your team will get to play.
Speaker 2: What's it going to be?
Speaker 1: Randall?
Speaker 2: Name someone on Steve's naughty list? No tip for you? Oh hmmm, Phil, Show me Phil. That is a number answer.
Speaker 1: Thirteen people said Phil, Twelve people said his family. Randall, you get to choose if your team is going to pass or play. What's it going to be?
Speaker 2: Let's play? They're going to play?
Speaker 1: Okay, we are now over to so Bath the fun thing to do Seth Welcome to the feud. I surveyed one hundred people. Top eight answers are on the board. Name someone on Steve's naughty list.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, trolls that comment on his Instagram stuff, show me trolls.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna I'm gonna go to Spencer for this one. Would no, no, okay, that's the true.
Speaker 1: That's a strike. Trolls was not one of the top eight answers given. Corey, we are down to you named someone on Steve's naughty list? PETA show me peta number eight answer new Jersey Cat Ladies, which came in a variety of ways. Some people specifically said that, others said anti hunters, new Jersey Cat Ladies. That was the number eight answer. Five people said it. We've now come around to Yanna Yanni named someone on Steve's naughty list. There are five answers left on the board.
Speaker 9: This might be too broad, but I'm gonna go with like politicians that are like, are are against environmental PROVI.
Speaker 1: Show me politicians who are against the environment?
Speaker 2: Not up there.
Speaker 1: That was not one of the top eight answers given your team now has two strikes. We are now back to the person who started this whole thing. Randall five answers left up there. Named someone on Steve's nady who's got two strikes. You've got two strikes. If you don't get this right, we were going over to the rinelloph got it.
Speaker 2: It seems hopeless Spencer. Five questions left and m oh.
Speaker 1: God, quicker Spencer, show me Spencer number one, number two answer. Eighteen people said I'm on Steve's naughty list. We are up to Seth, Seth. Your team has two strikes. If you don't get this right, We're going to Steve's family. Named someone on Steve's naughty list?
Speaker 2: Man Hm quicker, Seth, Seth, something happened.
Speaker 4: I don't know it's.
Speaker 1: Name, someone on Steve's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know car dealerships.
Speaker 1: I remember how we got this answer, Seth. We asked me eater employees and fans for their female Well, he talked about it on the UH.
Speaker 3: Our employees here listening to the podcast show me they.
Speaker 1: Were dealerships is not well. I'd like you to talk it over with your family a little.
Speaker 7: When we were at Steve Fishak this summer, we had a conversation about who was on Steve's hit list, but.
Speaker 2: No one that answered. Remember that.
Speaker 1: All the people you listed that were on your hit but would know though, as a reminder, we are over Steve's family. They get to you are going.
Speaker 2: To be a number one and doctor Randall. I would go with you and Randall.
Speaker 1: For starters because it's trivia, because because you yeah, yeah, you're talking. What do you got? Who's who is actually answer? Steve will give the answer, but you guys give him some input. Poachers, No Brody, that's your final answer is Brody?
Speaker 2: Show me Brody? Number one was Brody.
Speaker 1: That means Steve's family steals the points. You guys got all those that are on the board. We have a few left.
Speaker 2: Show me number three, Doctor Randall.
Speaker 1: Golfers, show me number six, and bikers the fish and show me number seven, Doctor Randall, Doctor Randall. Steve's naughty list was Brody, skiers and golfers, Phil his family, the fish, Thief Randall and New Jersey cat ladies. Steve's family took all those points again. But we're now on to round three where the point values are double seems hopeless, and we have Seth versus Chester. Are you best friends going at it? I surveyed one hundred people. Top six answers are on the board. Name an animal park Krin would hang on her Seth squirrel feet, show me feety.
Speaker 2: Sorry, oh it's name an animal park. Krinn would hang on her tree.
Speaker 1: Show me feet. Number one answer was feet. I mean, seth, you get to choose if your team is going to pass or play. There's no opportunity for Chester to provide an answer. Since you got number one.
Speaker 2: We should play.
Speaker 4: Eh, yeah, yeah, let's play.
Speaker 1: You don't want to give Krin her own topic, let's play? Yeah, okay, that means we're down to Cory Corey. I surveyed one hundred people, and I said, name an animal park.
Speaker 2: Krin would hang on her tree tails, show me tails.
Speaker 1: Number five. Answer nine people said tails. The team is doing well so far, Yanni, we're up to you. Two, three, four, and six are left.
Speaker 9: Some one's gonna have to say it, so I will scrow them, show.
Speaker 1: Me scroll them. Answer thirteen people said testicles, which is more than two your answers?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: I mean sure, it's all fair game.
Speaker 2: When there were six of them, I figured that was one randall.
Speaker 1: We are up to you. Your team does not have any strikes yet. Name an animal park. Krin would hang on her tree, antlers or horns.
Speaker 2: Show me antlers. Oh, there it is. Number three.
Speaker 1: Answer fifteen people seth where now to you? Your team has yet to get a strike. The number two answer and the number six answer left. Name an animal park. Krin would hang on her tree. According to our listeners and our employees.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say skins or hides.
Speaker 1: Show me skins is not up there? If two left, Corey, name an animal park. Krin would hang on her tree.
Speaker 2: We're running out of parts, Yeah, yeah, do I go?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Can I go? Corey? Run out of time? Name an animal park.
Speaker 2: Karen would hang on her tree. Heads show me heads.
Speaker 1: That is two strikes.
Speaker 4: It is up to you. I'm understanding that skulls would be underheads.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Who made the little great? Did you make the little like?
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Had a pre makeable Yeah.
Speaker 12: I didn't do it personally repeating an existing template.
Speaker 1: Johnny, name an animal park. Corinne would hang on her tree.
Speaker 2: Ears show me.
Speaker 1: Ears are over to the Ronella family. Your family has a chance to.
Speaker 9: You want to talk?
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk it all? No? You're okay?
Speaker 4: You pecker bones specific because you get it.
Speaker 2: Vaculums vaculum slash pecker bones. Okay, show me, show me pecker bones.
Speaker 1: Number two answer was vaculum nineteen people said it. When family takes those points, that means we have the number six fam number six answers, how do we keep getting showing to me feathers. Feathers was number six. That's what you were missing, Phil, play the music, have some banter while I add up the points.
Speaker 2: You're real quick. We did all the work. That's right there.
Speaker 1: Their team stole it, so they got those points.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have any points?
Speaker 1: They do that?
Speaker 4: Tough, Chris, We don't like dude, you.
Speaker 2: Got that last round. We keep getting all their points. No, no, no, give me, give me one second here, just wait.
Speaker 10: I have a hard time believe believing that Kream wouldn't put a hide on her tree.
Speaker 2: That's what do you think? If that's the whole the show called what seth thing?
Speaker 4: Let's do we have the family?
Speaker 1: We have the Poutellist family with seventy one points and the Ranella family with two hundred and seventy two points. But we're now on to round four where the point values are tripled. Basically, whoever wins this is going to win the whole game. We have Corey for versus krinn. I surveyed one hundred people. Top four answers are on the board. Name an animal Clay would serve at Chris Who was first there? Krienne, the number.
Speaker 3: One would serve at Christmas dinner.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to finish the question before show me bear number one answer seventy one. People said that, Karen, are you going to pass or play?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: Off to Steve.
Speaker 1: Steve, what animal does Clay serve at Christmas dinner?
Speaker 2: Raccoon? Show me raccoon? Number four?
Speaker 1: Answer five. People said that you have two answers left, Brody Dear, Show me dear. Number three answer, we have a clean sweep chest no no talking. The second answer is squirrel.
Speaker 2: Show me squirrel.
Speaker 1: They got it a quick sweep, not as singles, just crush the competition.
Speaker 4: That was that was really impressive.
Speaker 2: The other guys, you loved him. You loved him.
Speaker 4: All four of those.
Speaker 1: Your team is now on the Fast Money. Steve, you're gonna get going to get to choose where the five hundred dollars donation goes, but we may add an extra one hundred dollars to it. Here's how fast money works. Two players from your team will compete in this round. I'll ask you five questions. That you need to answer as quick as as quick as possible, Just like in the regular round, I surveyed one hundred met eater employees and listeners for these questions. The player who goes first, we'll get fifteen seconds. The player who goes second will get twenty seconds. If the second player repeats an answer the first player said, they'll be told to try again. Your goal is to get two hundred combined points. If you do that, we'll add an extra one hundred dollars to the Conservation Organization donation. Steve, you and one other person will do this. Who are are you picking to play with you?
Speaker 2: I got a little lost their Sorry.
Speaker 1: You're going to You're going to compete in this and one other person from your team will compete.
Speaker 2: No, I got that. Who do you want to play? Which you guys wants to play? Brody? You play? Brody's going to play?
Speaker 1: Are we playing against each other?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 1: You're playing with You're on the same goal here, Brody, you need to leave the room for right.
Speaker 2: Forget. I was like, why he just listening to make sure he doesn't repeat. Brody, you will come back in about a minute. This is so here. We don't want to repeat.
Speaker 1: You do not want to repeat, that's right, you just you want to give the best answers possible. Brody, this goes quick, don't go too far. Okay, I don't know how long it takes Brody to pee.
Speaker 2: We'll see old Feller, you know Phil. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have the fifteen second?
Speaker 12: I don't have a time or going okay, because I'm going to be typing throughout this.
Speaker 3: Bencers, I need someone else to.
Speaker 1: Keep You're doing great.
Speaker 3: We go appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So you know you don't need a bell, you don't need a bet.
Speaker 2: And am I gonna be able to read them to or is you just saying them?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying them to you, and you need to answer as fast as possible. You only have fifteen seconds for five questions.
Speaker 8: Look at how defeated those elves look over there?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I just I didn't realize we were playing this. It was like it's like elf unemployment.
Speaker 4: You guys are done.
Speaker 1: I started up late last night learning all the facts I could about the North Poles in preparation for Christmas trivia, and then I just asking what so and so thinks about watching what you know.
Speaker 2: We're doing.
Speaker 1: Steve is going. He's going to go very fast.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 1: The time starts after I finished reading the first question, good luck. If Santa gave you a white tail property, what state would you want it in? Name something you can hunt at the north Pole? What's the best tasting bird from the twelve Days of Christmas? Name a hunting or fishing gift that's hard to wrap.
Speaker 2: Rifle.
Speaker 1: Name someone Phil would invite to his Christmas party. Done? Okay, you got he got four of the five answers.
Speaker 4: Done.
Speaker 1: We will now go through and see how you did. Phil.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this part?
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not ready for this part. Okay, do I gotta I gotta give point. I gotta type in all the points.
Speaker 1: Do we need the visual fill or not?
Speaker 3: I'm well you don't, but I spent a lot of time on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna We're gonna let film.
Speaker 3: If you just want to keep this going, we can.
Speaker 2: I think we should honor Phil's work and get the visual Who would fill? Invite the dinner some bantern?
Speaker 4: Luke Skywalker, the inventor Legos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did not provide an answer, Randall, how did you feel about See's performance there.
Speaker 2: I probably got one or two him, right, I I kind of lost track.
Speaker 1: I just started thinking of all the birds mentioned in the Twelve Days with Geese laying.
Speaker 4: What was the first one?
Speaker 1: If Santa gave you a white tail property, what state would have?
Speaker 4: Does that mean?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it meant meeks that way, I could just go down. They're really easy. Well or people people survey, Oh, that's not going to be anything the ball. I mean, I thought you meant me no.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you got I think you got all four of those.
Speaker 2: How do we find here we go?
Speaker 1: I said, if Santa gave you a white tail property, what state would you want it in? You said Montana? Nobody gave Montana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I don't know what you meant a big zero?
Speaker 1: I said, name something you can haunt at the north Pole. You said cariboo number one answer sixty people said cariboo. What's the best tasting bird from the Twelve Days of Christmas? You said partridge? Number one? Answer forty one people said partridge. I said, name a hunting or fishing gift that's hard to wrap. You said, rifle gunn or boe was the number three answer. Seventeen people said that you did not provide an answer for who Phil would invite to his Christmas party.
Speaker 2: I've been on the edge of me.
Speaker 1: You just don't know anything about Phil. You couldn't think of who he would potentially invite.
Speaker 2: No, we're not close personal I mean like his wife and family. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just said that, Okay, Phil, can you hide that for Brody? So Brody, Okay, let's bring Brody in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know why I didn't just say his wife.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Christmas Day they don't come home. I was never invited.
Speaker 3: It would be weird if you did that.
Speaker 8: I would get in trouble if I invited my wife to our Christmas You can come if you want.
Speaker 1: Now, Brody, your partner, your partner, Carrie, I'm going to ask you five questions. It's very quick. Your partner Steve did good. Your team needs two hundred points? How many did they have Phil like one night?
Speaker 7: How many questions?
Speaker 1: How much I get right?
Speaker 2: Oh that's how.
Speaker 1: It's five questions and you have twenty seconds to answer. I just figured I got to get them all right.
Speaker 2: It's easy. You just need to provide the best answer.
Speaker 5: You can bear in mind he's not asking you right, asking you what other holders have said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't clear enough. Are you Are you ready, Brodie?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What kind of questions are they? Just like the questions you've already asked. You have twenty seconds. If you repeat one of Steve's answers, I will tell you to try again. Your time starts after I finished reading the first question. If Santa gave you a white tail property, what state would you want it in?
Speaker 2: Iowa?
Speaker 1: It aims something you can hunt to the north pole polar bears. What's the best tasting bird from the Twelve Days of Christmas? Turkey?
Speaker 2: Name under wrap? It's hear that gift that's hard to wrap?
Speaker 3: Rod.
Speaker 1: Name someone Phil would invite to his Christmas party?
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift?
Speaker 1: Okay, Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think he provided enough points there to get them to two hundred?
Speaker 10: Does she wear one of those goofy show girl outfits with the sequence and what.
Speaker 2: Like Spencer? Like what Chester's got?
Speaker 1: Philer? Are we ready to uh bring up the board?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Reminder Phil, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Like sorry.
Speaker 1: If Steve struggled with that answer as well, Steve didn't even provide one.
Speaker 3: Brodie, that was a great, a great answer. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: I would have had to set a Pokemon character. Yeah, but I mean, like that's all I could come up with.
Speaker 9: But Steve, maybe next year you could work on getting t Swift for our company holiday party.
Speaker 7: She said it before she's linked up with peta Man.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, Phillery ready so we don't have to hear that talk about Taylor Swift anymore.
Speaker 2: Which one it's about shaking it off?
Speaker 4: I like that one?
Speaker 1: Okay. As a reminder, your team needs two hundred points to claim a victory. If Santa gave you a white tail property, what state would you want it in? Brody said, Iowa. Number one answer thirty one people two hundred points thirty one. That was the number one answer. Name something you can hunt to the north pole. You said polar bear. That was the number two answer. Twenty two people said that what's the best tasting bird from the Twelve Days of Christmas? He said turkey, which is not in the song No Turkeys in the Twelve Days of Christmas. But your partner gave the number one answer. Name a hunting or fishing gift that's hard to wrap. You said, fishing rod. That's the number one answer. Forty one people said, and I think you're I think your team one. You didn't even need the Taylor swift, which nobody said Phil's answers though, well, okay, okay, they weren't Phil's answer.
Speaker 2: I understand that people servant.
Speaker 1: Sure, So when I said, name of white tail property you'd want to stay in? Do you guys want to guess what? The other answers were number three, Scotty was number five, Wisconsin was number two, Texas was number four. The only ones you're missing are Missouri and Michigan. Name something you can hunt to the north pole. Steve is really not going to like these answers. He didn't like the polar bear one. You want to guess what.
Speaker 2: Hunting opportunity?
Speaker 1: What do we say? No, those were not on. There was on. There was the same as caribou. That was the number one answer. The ones you're missing were elves and penguins.
Speaker 2: Nor I know but five people who answer people outside the sears?
Speaker 1: And now, what's the best tasting bird from the Twelve Days of Christmas? Partridge was number one. The other answers were obviously the other birds geese, turtle, dove, French hen and swan swan. And then name a hunter fish and gift it's hard to wrap. Fishing road was number one. Do you want to guess the other ones? Till properties, nope, deer feeders a TV boat was number two. Eighteen people said that decoys that was number four, tree stand and tax jurmy were the other ones. And then name someone Fill would invite to his Christmas party. You guys failed to get any of the six answers. We had his fellow Thespians like the people that he has this show with. Steve was the number two answer. Spencer Spencer was the number three answer.
Speaker 2: Corinn was the.
Speaker 1: Number four answer, his family was the number five answer, and Yanni was the number six.
Speaker 2: There you go, Steve, your team one.
Speaker 1: You added the one hundred dollars. You're now have a six hundred dollars. Where is your six hundred dollars donation going? You're gonna talk it over with your family?
Speaker 7: Or just do we need to read the land access thing?
Speaker 2: Do I just do it? Or do or should we? You can you can something that we can agree.
Speaker 5: I would be for doing our own land Access Initiative agreed.
Speaker 2: LA Land Access Initiative.
Speaker 1: Six hundred dollars going their way. Do we have any updates on that or we're just we're just building for.
Speaker 2: We're just building the pot right now. Yeah, but we should tell people about what just went down.
Speaker 8: With it, right go ahead?
Speaker 10: That finalized the land is Montana State Landlord approved it four to one. The bobcat Ben three and twenty eight acre new wildlife management area in Montana with I think like two miles of dB access.
Speaker 1: Deer, turkeys fishing. Sure, there's pheasants out there. Ducks saw the Montana East here if you of miles east to hear. Montan FWP even posts about it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: They were so dang excited. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: L Ai helps fun things like that. Six hundred dollars going their way? Are we done with family feud? Are you guys over it?
Speaker 2: You hate it?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 2: I like this new format, but I'll pick the questions next year? Can I host next year?
Speaker 1: Now? Last time you volunteered the host, I think you regretted about five minutes into the episode. Do you think you would regret posting this episode?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'd be good i'd be okay, I mean I'd rather host it to play it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'll talk to you in November next year.
Speaker 2: We'll see, I'll take your temperature. You'll have to tell me how you find all these people to ask. That's daunting, but I'll figure out they can do that, will guidance.
Speaker 1: Join us next year for more family Feud Christmas Edition, Meat Eater Employee Fan Edition, and join us next week.
Speaker 5: Spencer was to get a new tattoo
Speaker 1: And join us next week for more Meat Eater Trivia, the only game show where conserve Shi always wins