Speaker 1: It's time the realistic rise.
Speaker 2: Conversations go down on Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 3: Live from our Heart Studios.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, It's time for that Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 4: We back DJ screen Shot Jones, Baby j Big Homie, Kodak, Big Banking. The special guest has pulled up on us today. Introduced yourself to the people.
Speaker 5: Please be k little, big energy, big love.
Speaker 6: Okay, right, welcome to the square jar.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to bring it. You got a swear jar. You well to check how everybody? How's everybody feeling?
Speaker 7: How everybody? How's every straight shot? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I am great story from working out.
Speaker 8: I'm always so from working out. But I feel good.
Speaker 4: I feel great, cool, Yeah, you know sem like mommy stressed out?
Speaker 2: No, my mama in town?
Speaker 3: Straight baby Jade, what's up? What's up? Gang?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Big Dad?
Speaker 1: Big Daddy going on?
Speaker 7: You're good, You're in good spirits.
Speaker 3: Where are you looking at me?
Speaker 7: I don't do it? Don't doggs, you won't make it out.
Speaker 3: NA take yours out?
Speaker 8: Yeah, damn gang man, did y'all see the Not to get off topic, I'm great, feeling good, feeling great.
Speaker 2: All that ship did.
Speaker 8: Y'all see the the Tom Brady roasting.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: He must have told him it was okay to go at him about about his ex wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they went in. They dug in like.
Speaker 3: Some goddamn the girl I forget her name.
Speaker 2: Like some stiletto nails.
Speaker 4: But you know how some of them jokes felt like, you're not the joke's supposed to be like jokes, but they felt real personal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like cringing, Like when they was bringing up the hair Aaron Hernandez, I was like, okay.
Speaker 4: He.
Speaker 7: They reburied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had to do that, Like, I didn't find that funny at all. Yeah, that wasn't good.
Speaker 4: It was the first time I saw white people telling black people jokes openly.
Speaker 7: Though, seriously, what's a black person a joke about black people?
Speaker 4: Usually the black people tell the jokes about white but Julian Edelman was cracking like real black people.
Speaker 8: But did you see the dudes behind him, the black dudes behind him, looking like.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, that was good?
Speaker 2: How fucking saltine?
Speaker 7: What super cookie?
Speaker 2: I said?
Speaker 8: I had to watch what I say so we wouldn't get flagged word.
Speaker 4: At this point, hey for the culture, Oh we passed that seven minute mark.
Speaker 7: Stress, Now you look like a deep sea diver. Confused.
Speaker 8: Hey man with one of them hands? You know how people be having them dead hands?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't say it as a joke because I'm empathetic to all of my disabled people.
Speaker 2: But I was just saying with you.
Speaker 3: What disabled person you know wear a glove?
Speaker 8: Ship The niggas I know with hands don't wear no gloves. They just had a hand out.
Speaker 3: Did you see that video of the dude getting his hand chopped off in the fight?
Speaker 1: Nobody saw that but me.
Speaker 2: Nobody saw that call that she shoot? How many pair of gloves you got?
Speaker 1: I got a five glow of rotation?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: What year was that bank? When they used to wear the goghos? What that part of like?
Speaker 3: Leland young? Leland?
Speaker 1: I put, I put, I put these things on.
Speaker 6: I'm trying not to cuss as well, like I feel like y'all said, a great example of this swear joint.
Speaker 8: But why they're so bigs dirty?
Speaker 1: That's what she said.
Speaker 2: I got a crook in my neck out of nowhere?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 5: How are you blessed?
Speaker 7: You know there? Okay?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I'm dead ass serious, y'allok.
Speaker 9: Magnificent A little bit of red one perfect sponsors.
Speaker 4: Take note, Jay, get the crook out your neck because of whatever you've been doing with your neck, and give us the word over zealous.
Speaker 2: I like that over zealous and uh that one word or.
Speaker 7: Two one, overboard, overcooked.
Speaker 1: I was just curious my name.
Speaker 2: Over kodaks anyway.
Speaker 8: So, the textbook definition of over zealous is showing too much energy or enthusiasm in pursuit of a cause or objective. The sentence and context is he's been over zealous and handing out parking tickets. An overzealous fan jumped on stage during the concert in Houston. Now, the urban Gerban definition of overzealous is having or showing too much zeal, such as being excessively eager, enthusiastic, or fervent. The context of the context sentence for the urban dictionary is fuck you don't push me. It's all fucking bullshit, you and your over zealous crap.
Speaker 4: So overzealous is that word basically for doing too much.
Speaker 2: I used to be overzealous with work.
Speaker 8: Really yeah, I used to be overzealous, like just taking on too many tasks and then getting burned out.
Speaker 2: But would you would you? Would you?
Speaker 8: Would you say that I was correct in airing over zealousness as a parallel to possible dick writing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: I think overzealous is what you just because when you did write a nigga, you're doing too much like it.
Speaker 4: You can, you can, you can be like an over zealous shift. That's just extra about like overzealous.
Speaker 2: Can be good, though they can also be bad.
Speaker 4: Like the great the Greatest whatever, rappers, athletes all that ship that they're over zealous over overs just doing a lot.
Speaker 5: Over Zealous is only bad if you're doing it in the wrong room around the wrong people. You can never do too much in the right room. It's just about the way people respond to things, you know.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 8: I like that too, But I also feel like the context of being overzealous is also in the eye of the beholder, because a person might feel like you're being over zealous when you're actually just being passionate about something that you care about.
Speaker 3: That's true, Yeah, that's true being yourself, that's just how you are. Some people are naturally overzealous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like people think I'm I could be confused or misconstrued as overzealous because I fucking care about I really deeply care about the shit that I really care about for real, and I go hard for it and the people.
Speaker 6: So it's like and then some stuff maybe just over people head, Like if you like you work like a regular job, you may not think like the Internet is something that you can really make some money off of. But to me, I'm making a lot of money off the Internet. So I do a lot of Internet shit that other people might not get.
Speaker 5: Being over zealous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I just know. I just know it's like what works. Like when it comes to like making the clips for the Big Homie House, Like I make at least fifteen to twenty clips for each episode that I put out.
Speaker 3: A lot of people may think that's a lot.
Speaker 8: You what's the name of that ship text the.
Speaker 6: Chatt I'm gonna tell you why. Because I don't trust AI with with my creative process. I like to be real hands on with everything that I do, like from the front to the look to like the angles.
Speaker 1: I don't trust AI to to get that across.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some people will say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people say that with the right person.
Speaker 5: You're creating for appreciate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Trying to find the opposite of over zealous, uh lack to.
Speaker 9: Which you said, in different minimalists, I can go for that.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: In different minimalist can couldn't that be like those people that just like.
Speaker 7: There's some people that got houses with nothing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's when I think of minimalist, like they don't they don't need a lot of stuff, Like they don't need like the flashy stuff. They really like black and white. We very little thing.
Speaker 6: Minimal Minimalists can be like the design of it, because people say, Kim Kardashian's house can be a minimalist if you look at the inside of hers, but it's still an extravagant house. It's just a minimalist design. She's not she doesn't have like the big the pillars.
Speaker 2: And you're right, you're right.
Speaker 8: Like like everybody, everybody's definition of minimalism or over zealousness.
Speaker 9: And it's going to because everybody's apathetic.
Speaker 7: It's just passionate their.
Speaker 9: Own definition to everything, because the way they think that's passionless or apathetic is the opposite. When we were reading off these words and then we read the definition like a lot of the definition of me making sense.
Speaker 1: To me correct definition.
Speaker 3: Wow, mm hmmm. A lot of them don't like.
Speaker 2: What about this today.
Speaker 3: I ain't never heard that word before.
Speaker 2: I have another example of a rezealousness.
Speaker 7: That's not a word.
Speaker 2: You have, like the over zealous security guard.
Speaker 8: No, over zealous, just doing.
Speaker 1: You know, be overzealous.
Speaker 3: The fucking bootman mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They probably get paid.
Speaker 6: Over No, let me tell you why the bootman overzealous because I had I had to get a rental earlier this year.
Speaker 8: I just made a nigga take a boot off my ship, Like bitch, I'm not paying you, and you just saw me get out of my car and you're finna take the ship off. Before I met up, this nigga went to his truck. I thought he was going to get his little tools to take the ship off. This nigga went and put on a body camera.
Speaker 1: I thought, I got I got a I got a boot. I got a.
Speaker 6: Boot in my building, like at my apartment because I had a rental.
Speaker 2: And char is like weird, I don't know, and.
Speaker 6: Like bruh, I pay the park here, but you booted my car that would have been in my spot if I did.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't have I didn't. I didn't, I didn't. I got here overnight nigga, was I gonna put it on?
Speaker 2: No, he probably just didn't know because if it was somebody else in your spot.
Speaker 6: But I but I came and told him, and I told him. I talked to the I talked to them. I talked to the people that gave me this new decal. So you know, I live here, So why won't you take.
Speaker 1: This boot off?
Speaker 7: We can't trip on people.
Speaker 5: Know.
Speaker 6: Your job is to make sure people that don't stay here don't park here.
Speaker 2: I differential.
Speaker 1: You just saw me. You I'm showing you the decas that I got from the leasing off.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm overzealous. I'm gonna tell y'all.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell y'all my overzealous who my overzealous ward goes to these Atlanta restaurants with this goddamn.
Speaker 6: Partially about I thought you were about to say the green the green lawn on the wall.
Speaker 2: NA partially on the food, like put partially.
Speaker 3: Everything and food look better.
Speaker 8: There's one spot I got some apple, some fried apple turnovers.
Speaker 2: That applecross my heart off.
Speaker 6: The fame partially is too much. Partially is it's for the esthetic of the food. They don't add ship to the taste garnish. It's for the pictures, pictures looking.
Speaker 2: Like not on French fries.
Speaker 8: My dog like French fries on top of my burger.
Speaker 5: Patty because they look good on pictures.
Speaker 8: But don't picture my ship. Fix my ship regular. I don't want that ship.
Speaker 6: Taking picture of some food without partially and then taking picture of food with parcel on.
Speaker 1: I promise you look better. They'll put parcel on your.
Speaker 3: Waters like an extra exactly. But that's a perspective.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have an over zealous like doctor, chef or cook or doctor, or would you rather have an apathetic one chro practice is probably over zealous.
Speaker 9: And to be chilling, pop me up and ain't gonna be doing ship always extra though.
Speaker 4: It's passionate. Part of it is passionate. Yeah, if you're passionate about something, you're gonna be over zealous. You're over You could be over zealous about hiking.
Speaker 3: Definitely, you're over zealous about the ship show, not over about the hiking.
Speaker 5: Somebody who don't like to work out probably be like you're overzealous for somebody who would like to get on the trail with you, gonna be like this is motivation.
Speaker 3: It makes sense, like my mama. You know the height. We went around twice last time, so they probably think I'm.
Speaker 2: Being you went around twice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we did it twice, thank you. He was on some energy drink or song I.
Speaker 3: Was on that day.
Speaker 7: There you go when you watched up.
Speaker 3: My brother went that something of goddamn charge up. I gotta do one for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when you first started doing the mixtape you, I was very over zealous about getting the.
Speaker 1: Mixtapes off very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's passion so really like, it's only over zealous if you don't get it type.
Speaker 5: I like how you put I.
Speaker 6: Like because it ain't nothing that I'm doing that I think. I'm over zealous.
Speaker 3: About this ship. This ship is what I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Doing, because when you're in the right room, you become even more over zealous, passionate about it because you're around people speaking life in absolutely.
Speaker 6: Like when I when I was teaching and I was still like doing the media ship on the side, I was in the classroom, like in my downtime working on big facts in hood Ridge radio videos to the to the other teachers, what's this nigga doing until.
Speaker 3: They seen me in the shape room.
Speaker 6: Like oh now, in that sense. Now it makes it. Oh, y'all want to know you don't because you don't want to put it in the work. It looks cool, but I gotta be over zealous for this ship to makes sense. So you're not gonna get it because when when you on episode ten and ship not clicking, you gonna quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 7: And go hard or go home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like when I first got when I first started doing my ship, you told me, bro, you're not really gonna see ship till like episode eighty.
Speaker 1: I think mine was like episode eighty six.
Speaker 6: But it's people that took that get the episode twenty and like, man, this shit not clicking and give up. But I'm like, shit, I'm just not getting started ship. We're gonna figure this shit out. So yeah, if you don't get it and then you're over zealous, but it makes sense to me.
Speaker 9: People don't always have something said. If you lazy, they're gonna say you're lazy, if you if you're overworking, they're gonna say you're over zealous.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is, they gonna always have that.
Speaker 1: Why you can't live and impress people, you know.
Speaker 9: If something make if some make you exhausted, if something exhausted you, you know you're being over zealous. If it exhausts you're mental in your physical what is not well.
Speaker 8: Not necessarily because then sometimes you could just be tied.
Speaker 3: Not tied. I'm saying, like it's some ship everything, but.
Speaker 2: You're putting everything into it. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you can put everything into it like you sending the wrong shit reality.
Speaker 5: It be the boundary. You gotta know what's for you and what's not and be able to operate your light in the rooms that be serve your light. Anything that's gonna dim your light is not for you. And that's okay once you live in your peaceful self and you really start to understand what you bring to the table. I had a whole piphany yourself, y'all yesterday about this, and I told my pops, I'm like, man, this is the first time I've ever spoke like I'm a good mom, I'm a good woman, I'm a good person. I bring value to this. But I said it without the motivation and inspiration of anybody but myself. It was self motivated. So some people would say speaking about yourself is over zealous, But if you in the right room and people understand your journey and where you're coming from, what you've been through to get to that point, it's a different conversation. I couldn't have had that conversation and that moment and that inspiration with anybody. It had to be my because you understood my story. You know, there was no hate in it. It was strict appreciation. So I was able to really come too off of that, you know, Versus if I was in the room with anybody who had any any you know, it would have made me feel different about it, So I would have held back from that light. That's why my model right in my mantra about life right now is living your life any room you walk in. When you feel like you have to dim your life, you have to be less than who you are, can't bring as much as you want to to today, relationships, friendships, family members, anything like. You should be able to go anywhere you're supposed to be. You're gonna be able to be yourself and be your best self and living your purpose.
Speaker 9: Ye should give you anxiety when you can't.
Speaker 6: Be yourself or the people or your Like you said, if you're in a room, you're not. If you're not in the right room, and you come in with that light. That light gonna irritate people who not who not living that same lifestyle. Not saying that they living wrong, but they're not been in the same energy that you live in.
Speaker 3: Because I've been in situations where.
Speaker 6: Like folks like I'm I'm proud of myself and my accomplishments, and they like, oh, man, you need to be more humble.
Speaker 5: Humble for what anything that whatever you believe in God, higher power, ancestors, man, anything that they've given you, blessed you with, made you capable and skillful enough to be able to accomplish. You should be able to say that anywhere. And you have to watch out for people who can't handle that. Don't take it to heart though. That's another that's the other side of that thought, because it don't make them no hater. Sometimes people aren't properly. Yeah, they're not in the same season you is that? That's o great? That's why you have to know your boundary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and you're right, that was important what you said about You know, everybody ain't hate because they just not in the mindset to they be.
Speaker 8: Able to process, Yeah, what you have going on or even be able to process your.
Speaker 3: Gift or they ain't even been in the position to Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I ain't ever seen in Cantho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mama loved that movie.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: You know how Abuela was like always like trying to downplay.
Speaker 1: Maurice. Yeah, yeah, And you know.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying at the end of the day, like she was the one that saved the family, but they were just trying to downplay her because she didn't. She didn't fall into the same pattern that or the same scheme of things that everybody else fell into because she was different than she was meant to stand out because she was the one most of the time.
Speaker 1: Be the ones, and a lot of times we.
Speaker 3: Different always be that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead, Sulks to be afraid to like be the one, because you gotta stand in solitude in those moments. So it's it's very difficult to like be in the setting to where you want to You want to succeed, but you don't want to you don't want to be alone, but you gotta walk alone to be successful. Like you gotta be in those rooms. You gotta be on that stage by yourself. You gotta be taking that walk by yourself. You gotta be taking that hike by yourself. You have to sit because everybody can't go with you. The ladder for success can fit one person.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 3: You can show people the lader, but they gotta walk that motherfucker by themselves.
Speaker 5: I was just listening to a discernment about that pastor key Man. That's what I was listening to in the car. That's funny that you said that, now. I was just talking about how sometimes we be so we should be so ready and eager to give it away, we ain't even really got it. Yeah, And what I mean by that is we ain't even took to our gift. We haven't used it. We don't know the skillfulness of what it can actually manifest and what it can do in our lives. Sometimes to speak on it, though, you gotta be intimately related to it. That's been my problem as an individual. That's why I spoke about that epiphany yourself, because I'm just recently stopped consuming myself with doubt at the expense of what he discussed humility. You think you being humble by not showing off, but really you have to realize you just like boundaries. You just around a bunch of people and it ain't nothing against them, though I made peace about it. But I also learned to operate in that solitude. But when you get to be in a solitude because it be noise, you have a bunch of people, places, things, expectations, you're on social media, you think you gotta be like everybody else, you're not doing enough. Then you sit back and you're realizing the mumbas of solitude is where you find yourself because you're talking to God, You're talking to your higher power, you know what I mean. So how you discover yourself and then you go out you master You master yourself first, then you master the world.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you gotta know yourself with beyond a reasonable doubt. Yes, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know exactly who the fuck out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: I know exactly what I am. I know what I can do, what I can't do. I know where I can be around.
Speaker 3: I know this shit. I can't be around them, so I don't even try.
Speaker 9: Like, I don't even get a nigga's excuses. A nigga be like bro pull, I ain't gone. I can't go into bro. I don't really fuck with with them with y'all fuck with you. But I can't just go ure just be like bro chilling, you know what I'm saying, because at the end of the day, I know how.
Speaker 3: You would want me to be when I'm around you, but I'm not gonna be that.
Speaker 9: So it's gonna be some friction, you know what I'm saying, Like why do why I'm gonna go to a part with like with three powdered heads.
Speaker 2: Ye right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So i'd be like, Nigga, hit this ship. I ain't ain't. It ain't gonna add up for me even be there.
Speaker 2: Right, it's in the right room.
Speaker 5: Though some people they don't know how to receive that. They think you're acting funny or you didn't change, but you're supposed to change.
Speaker 8: Yes, But that's what like just to speak to what she was saying, and what Kardak was saying about solitude, like solitude is like a golden place, Like once you've arrived at the fucking what am I trying to say, Once you've arrived at the complete and total awareness of yourself as a person, peace, the peace exactly.
Speaker 2: The solitude is like your home.
Speaker 8: You know how they say your home is your safe place or whatever, and you know that's.
Speaker 2: Where it should be, that should be your haven kind of type shit.
Speaker 8: Solitude is the haven for people that are totally aware of who they are as people. Yes, So it's like, once you understand who you are and what you were put here to do and why, being alone or being by yourself or being in that solitary space is what is gonna further cultivate that gift that you have, or that gift that you haven't learned how to use all the way yet, or that gift that you're trying to figure out how not to give away, or you know what I'm saying whatever, Like you gotta you have to be alone in order to be able to process all the things that are going on with that, because if you're not, you're gonna be influenced by outside opinions and outside things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, SOLIDUDEI foundations exactly.
Speaker 6: I was just about to say that once you once you do find comfort in being alone, you ain't really even pressed to be around other people. Like just this weekend, I asked somebody was like, hey, I got this club.
Speaker 3: D Like, if you know me, you know I do not like going out.
Speaker 1: I don't like going out at all.
Speaker 6: So when I got that shit and I told him, like, you know, I ain't really my thing, she got offended.
Speaker 1: But that's not my scene anymore.
Speaker 6: So if that's and I'm not, it's not knocking nobody that does it, because some people do it from work. Some people just like to go out, but that's not me. I like being alone. I like working on shit when I have free time, because the club ain't gonna make me no money. Like if I'm just going to go out, you know what.
Speaker 5: Too would be people adjusting to like. That's why solitude is so important. Piece about yourself is so important because when you know who you are, you enter the room that way, you exude that energy and so then when people can be in influence, they respect the newer version of you when you're enter the room like that. But you have to be in solitude to understand how you're changing, how things are affecting you, how to making you feel me. I used to be the girl boy I will pull up on anybody just to support. Now understand that that's not where my energy.
Speaker 2: Can be consumed.
Speaker 5: It makes you feel bad at first because you know a previous version of yourself, but entering.
Speaker 9: Into oln Come on, I just somebody just said, you don't owe your old self names nothing but to.
Speaker 5: Be come man, to grow you playing seeds when you live in life every time, it's just like a snake. They think they perceive a snake to be a bad thing, but a snake is always sitting dead skin. You're supposed to share dead relationships, dead people, oh habits, things that you see that don't work for you. You're supposed to shed it. You're supposed to let it go.
Speaker 1: People be mad when they can't.
Speaker 6: When when when the new version of you doesn't accept the new version of them?
Speaker 1: Like we not suppose we've outgrown our season.
Speaker 5: Let's suggest that though it's not a new version, it's discovering yourself. Yeah, the closer you get to your that's the solitude. Because solitude is peace, Peace is love, like that's everlasting, everlasting. Life is peace. That's it. That's all you know. When you think about your ancestors or high power, what do you think about peace?
Speaker 2: Comfort?
Speaker 5: All of those things. So when you get to begin with peace with yourself, you find yourself quicker. That's all it is.
Speaker 3: You don't even like regret losing those parts to you that.
Speaker 5: Don't fit in because they were never a part there. That was just extra stuff that is carrying. That's just stuff you had up on you from experience.
Speaker 2: It was part of distraction relationships.
Speaker 5: What do you get with relationships? Get baggage, extra stuff that don't belong to you. When you make peace and you hear what are you doing? You shedding that dead way.
Speaker 6: And the people and the people that are the people that are supposed to be with you on this journey, they will, they will. You will always find space for them facts in that new path and well in the path that you're supposed to have, because it's like you said, it's not a new path. This is the path that God has ordained for you.
Speaker 5: Your vision just sometimes you know, we get that.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty man, it.
Speaker 5: Be that twenty twenty vision.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Once you start to get peace, you understand solitude, You no longer operating fear, You know yourself better and walk in the rooms. You can be the light. So all them dark corners you used to bend it, they don't be dark no more because you are the light. You carry it within yourself.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, can a person like be in the middle point correct, because I feel like I'm very confident in every room that I walk in, right, I feel like I have peace within myself.
Speaker 2: But I don't like being alone a lot of times.
Speaker 5: There's nothing wrong with that though. Understand you are never alone though that's the part of the peace that you may be. And this is just me suggesting it you'll be missing because I had to learn that. Like, I like the company of people, but it has to be the right people. That is my boundary.
Speaker 2: So now I.
Speaker 5: Can tell like from being alone for so long, like I did my pregnancy with my son, very much alone for the most part. Now, I will say, as I've been healing, I've been getting on the other side of that thought to realize that people were there. They just weren't the ones who were supposed to carry me through it.
Speaker 3: It was me.
Speaker 5: It was between me and God. I had to go through that and understand myself better to receive them. Because sometimes it's not that people are wrong for you either. You got, like I said, the other side of the thought. It's not always other people. Sometimes you're not prepared to receive the people who are set in your life to be able to help you properly.
Speaker 8: Elevate.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I think that's why I say peace is so essential, It's firm foundation. Once you reside in the exub peace, you begin to understand what's for you and what's not. And once you get in tune with yourself like that, there's nothing you can't do. I was at the crossroads, though I was there. Were you saying right now? I just literally yesterday, like less than twenty four hours, had an epiphany yourself where I'm like, Okay, I'm doing He been telling me to stop bullshing for about sixty days. I took heed to it. But it's like with anything you plan to see, you have to water it. Then you have to let it grow.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we just get on our own way.
Speaker 9: Man, Like you say, trying to old thinking, I don't want to be over zealous, and what they gonna think if I come in here and show them that I'm the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Be like, bro, I don't want them to think I'm trying to take up this space. I'm trying to you already taking it up by walking in the room.
Speaker 1: You that if you that you that you can't go ahead.
Speaker 5: I know it's crazy that you say that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: Yesterday in my notes to my designer, I wrote it out, and I ain't afraid about nobody taking them because what's for me.
Speaker 6: Is for me.
Speaker 5: But it's be it. That's it, be his big energy, be it it, whatever it is. It's you. You. You're supposed to be, not anybody else, not in the art of comparison, man is devastating to our.
Speaker 3: Culture, right, That ship kills bro.
Speaker 9: But how can you can you compare yourself to somebody else and you not that person?
Speaker 3: Experience, that's what you gotta think. You ain't even that person. How you gonna compare yourself? You?
Speaker 9: You don't know what these people don't went through. You don't know what they're going through. And the ship you going through or went through ain't gonna match a line with their life. Brother, Yeah, go ahead, Jane.
Speaker 8: But I think, like just from my experiences, it's easy to get caught up in that whole like comparison world when you're not all the way sure of yourself, when you're when you're when you're when you're unsure about yourself and you have doubts about yourself and you don't have like a solid foundation about where you are in life and what you're supposed to be and who you are as a person.
Speaker 2: That's when.
Speaker 8: All the other ship that's going on around you and all the other ship that people are doing starts seeping in those cracks. And when it seeps in those cracks, it starts to make you kind of question your position as opposed to or in comparison of their position.
Speaker 2: And that's like when all the ship just starts going down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and being in this line of work, being in this industry, you being a creative in general, you really have to be assured of yourself, especially like doing media shit. Like it's if I wasn't assured of myself, like I'd be very insecure.
Speaker 1: Because it's a lot of dope.
Speaker 6: Radio and media personalities in Atlanta doing a lot of amazing shit, and I can watch them be great, like I can watch my niggas that do this shit that I do be great and not be threatened by their success. Like fly Gout DC, that's my dog. He does a lot of amazing shit. I'm not threatened by that nigga doing amazing shit. That's my nigga. I'm glad he's doing it because me seeing him do this shit me seeing everybody in this room be as great as they are, I'm inspired.
Speaker 3: I just feel like God bless certain niggas different. Bro.
Speaker 9: I swear to God, Bro, and niggas be saying shit and sound like they being over zealous. It's gonna sound as overzealous shit. But I never had a role model. I never met a nigga I want to be. I never sink the nigga I want to be. I put that on everything, like you know how be like now, I get inspired by people like damn here. Yeah that's fine, you know what I'm saying. I gotta go hord.
Speaker 3: But I ain't never seen a person like I want to be like ever ever?
Speaker 9: Yeah, similar ain't the same same even as a kid, you know how niggas be like I want to be like Mike. I want to have money like these niggas up on the corner though, But I don't want to be now one of these niggas.
Speaker 3: I just want to have I want I want to get the things that they got.
Speaker 6: And I think at some point most people grow out of it, or they should grow out of it, because now I'm in the space of like, you know, I might have watched Charlemagne growing up, but like, I don't want to be Charlemagne, but.
Speaker 3: You got some niggas that want to be them. Niggas they want to be them.
Speaker 9: I never met a person or seeing a person I want to be.
Speaker 4: Of that just go back to insecurity though, like Jay was saying, it's insecurity the people people who are insecure, it puts them down on the road of spiraling. Like when people talk to you who are insecure, like I can't even resonate or talk to them like you're insecure, Like you're not confident in nothing you got when y'all should be confident in our superpowers.
Speaker 7: That God gave.
Speaker 5: That's knowing your boundary to not entertaining that because sometimes when you know when they say you the product of the people you around and be like you sit around a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: Start to wear on you.
Speaker 5: You start to questioning yourself. I've done it, Yeah, done it.
Speaker 6: But that we're saying the rooms that you're in inspire that ship. So if you're in a room full of people that want to do the same great things that you're doing, you're not gonna feel like you're being overzealous. But if you are if you're in a room full of like people that are just okay doing whatever they're doing, they get they which is not that's not a problem, that's not a problem at all. But if you inspire to do things other than that you're sitting in those rooms you're going to, that's gonna dim your shit just by like, like my mama always tell me, like, you'll never see a rooster flying with eagles, And if that eagle is in that chicken cook long enough, he will start thinking he's a rooster. But that's not that's not in the space you're supposed to be in. You have wings, my.
Speaker 1: Nigga, fly right.
Speaker 8: What about the people that like that have aspirations and dreams and stuff like that, but they feel like they don't even know where to start to get in those rooms of the rooms that you gotta speak of figure out hard to get in certain rooms.
Speaker 1: That's something you still gotta figure You have to figure it out.
Speaker 8: You gotta find like either a mentor or find somebody that's doing something similar to whatever it is that you're trying to do, or doing anything at all that they're successful at and just get some pointers. You have to ask questions like you can't like a person that doesn't where to start, or a person that doesn't have a clue, can't be a prideful person that doesn't want to ask for help, because if you know that, if you know that you want to do something but you just don't know where where, like how how to get to the point of being able to actually do it and do it successfully? You have to ask somebody that's doing it and that's successful with it, or you have to ask somebody that's doing anything and successful with it, like how did you figure out where to start whatever the fuck it is that you're doing that type shit, because if you don't, then like you're gonna be stuck. And I think that a lot of people need to be okay with being uncomfortable, especially in those spaces. Yeah, because I that was like my big I started to feel uncomfortable so much and I just it just get uncomfortable, like when you like, you know, I'm not from here, so being from LA and coming here and I ain't know nobody.
Speaker 2: I didn't know one person, So what did you do? I mean, I just start make a.
Speaker 3: Friends, come down like that bro who told you just pull up on us?
Speaker 2: I ain't know nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you? What did you do here?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: Literally, my l A story was I was a photographer in l A. But I started and I went and got mentors and all that stuff that was like big. But I started to be known up under my mentors. It was like, I'm gonna get to shy to get to them. And I kind of got to the place where I don't know if I started feeling like I was a little too big, like he using me to get to uh to these people or whatever. So I was like, all right, I'm gonna move somewhere. Well, I don't know nobody, and I'm gonna start over comfort zone. Yeah, but I was so uncomfortable even when I first met comfortable, Like yeah, I just got comfortable with being uncomfortable. So I started to feel like if I walked in the room and I was too comfortable, shouldn't have been there. I need to go in the rooms I'm uncomfortable because the rooms that I walked in iut as comfortable as fuck. I felt like I can't learn nothing from these people. So you can't feel like that, though. But you when I'm saying I'm comfortable, that mean that Like I was just way too comfortable.
Speaker 2: Like talking, I wouldn't I wouldn't get nothing. I mean, that's that's a good that's a good way to feel.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, sometimes those comfortable rooms provide you with the security and with the fucking with the the confidence to be able to skate around in those uncomfortable rooms. No, you may be right, you may be right, but I for me will work. Was I just start jumping in rooms.
Speaker 1: I got to you just got too big for the rooms that you were.
Speaker 2: In there, I get no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just start going to rooms I was super uncomfortable, and the whole books and just like everything on comfort zone if you get if you don't get out of that comfort zone, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be stuck where you're at. You probably will start to go down. Yeah, yeah, you gotta get out that comfort zone.
Speaker 2: But then you I'm in the rooms where I'm super uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Of the points that after a while, I started to be more comfortable and more comfortable and more comfortable. Even when I first started coming around big facts, I was kind of uncomfortable in the beginning. I ain't know nobody, I didn't really you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You got people that Jay one of my head.
Speaker 4: Females just do that ship when females come around.
Speaker 7: That's just how it is.
Speaker 9: I guess that's why listen screaming, but the flights for the Dallas trip, like, nah, we need to drive because niggas getting too flighty.
Speaker 3: Ship, keep back in grand old bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah that's that ship, bro, Nigga, nigga appreciate that ship different bro, like then be like okay, yeah this and Grassy was stopping and got them red stops all that. That's the that's the energy, bro, I'm.
Speaker 5: Telling you sometimes just slow down, Yeah, get.
Speaker 3: Down there. In one hour, you you're back into me. Think about this ship.
Speaker 2: So what you're gonna be talking about?
Speaker 8: Like everybody have all they talking points everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you was talking. You was talking about like your your introduction ship. I was in when I when I hit screaming, like what two a m. In the morning, Like you need to put out a random tweet?
Speaker 4: I just happened to be upsk about Twitter.
Speaker 2: You just laid in this DM.
Speaker 6: What I did know I did like I had had to shoot. I had to had to shoot my professional shot. No puff, no puffy, Well nah, yeah, I had to. I had to figure the ship out, and I was in space to where I was uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Like ship, what we got going on?
Speaker 3: What you need?
Speaker 6: Let's get going and this ship worked and this ship works. So yeah, sometimes you do gotta make yourself uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: What the are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Chance?
Speaker 3: And what's up?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Just get up here?
Speaker 4: I will say, noah, but fuck with me in bank like we we we were gonna make it, not not in a bad way. We're gonna make you uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: When I first met you, you thought I was a boy. Remember when I was messaging you.
Speaker 2: I let him go through the whole text thread, yo, bro, And at the end this means I did I'm a girl. By the way, is that cool?
Speaker 3: Surprise? Right?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 9: But what I pushed my motherfucker to be over feilous though, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Just one hundred.
Speaker 9: Like my wife j called me out to her. She just she she in the gym, changed all type sh like moving faster. Why are you doing the next one? She sent me, She's gonna get zooming.
Speaker 3: Richard.
Speaker 5: You gotta know myther has been telling me to like sometimes and I'm sure you as a cancer do it a lot too, because That's why I was able to cut straight to the point. Like we be so cognizant of being an EmPATH. You don't want to hurt people feelings. You don't want to receive things the wrong way. But when you get it's two parts to that. Like when you start getting in the right room, you already know people know where your heart at. So when you say something, you don't even have to be insecure about it. Just say it. Like y'all watch the way y'all interact with each other. Y'all know each other. You're comfortable. So when you say something, if somebody else heard it, they might feel like damn, But y'all know each other. It's coming from a different place. They tell me all the time. You like, man, just say it. I'm telling you, I've just been saying stuff. You know. I be reading folks and the energy, and I be so cognizant of Like I really listen to you. I know what it is you're missing and I want to tell you. But I also know you well enough to know you're not ready to receive it. But sometimes the way you serving is that's your position. Your position is to make people aware. You have to know how to do it though, when it's coming from the heart and when it's in love, like that's what.
Speaker 2: Big energy is.
Speaker 5: It's love. That's it, you see, it's all of these is little. When it's coming from love me, you can't never go wrong. It's when you start to incorporate all the other worldly ship.
Speaker 9: That's when you trying to dress it up. That when it is gone because something different looking at me, like bru, my wife tell me all the time, or you just say the first thing come to your mind when you on a response you know what I'm saying. You think about quotes and delivery, and but on the response you're gonna say exactly what it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're looking like now what you think about it?
Speaker 3: Damn? What else I would have said in that.
Speaker 2: In that gap.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 9: Besides the truth, he going, man, either love me or leave me alone. Man, that's just what it is. Funk out my way. I don't even know how many people that he is on earth? You give a fuck about an right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Or what another motherfucker talking about? Like we're trying to hold onto some shit that don't even matter for it. If I lose you, what am I losing?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 9: I ain't losing me. I don't even fuck who it is as a motherfucker that's saying they want to go. You know what I'm saying nothing. You can't replace certain people of certain things. But if you don't want me, I don't want you and no capacity friend, job walk call.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 9: If you don't want me, you want to be around me, you don't wanna talk to me?
Speaker 8: Whatever, I'm fine, even better you want this, nigga, I gotta worry about it.
Speaker 3: Ain't even that. I'm just fine with that. It's too many people to know. I know too many motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: It be the time and place of relationship. Though, like some people, like I said before, they serve you for a season. Then you come to a certain point to where it's not no longer serving. It's actually debilitating.
Speaker 3: But you're trying to hold on. You trying to be loyal to some ship that was. But that was that ship was cool.
Speaker 5: You gotta be lot for what is this ship?
Speaker 3: Ain't that no more? That? Ain't that? That ain't what.
Speaker 9: We're doing saying we were doing that?
Speaker 8: Who A lot of people hold on to like the old not even just the whole version of you A lot of people, it's like the memories and then it's the time good like everybody like you can't compete with time, Like if somebody's been somebody life for a long time, you can't compete with that. So a lot of people look at it like, then we've been in each other life for ten years, and on the eleven years, I'm kind of like.
Speaker 3: How I feel, though, is this ship disturbing me?
Speaker 5: You gotta look at the quality of the experience, Like overall, when I look at ten years, I got to look at the average of the time that I've invested in that you've invested to me, and what has that gotten us. Sometimes we be overstaying a welcome. I'm guilty of it with men, for sure. I had to learn my boundary, like I see and fall in love with the potential. You know, people gonna mirror you when you the light. I just seen a video about that. When you the light, all types of shit gonna be attracted to it. It's what you entertain. It defines you. And so I really have taken heed to that statement because defining myself is not gonna be temporary people, It's not gonna be bad exchange. It's not gonna be bad energy on big energy. That's contradictory. It doesn't make sense. It's not even what I stand for. So my boundary now is learning that I'm choosing me and it's not selfish. I'm choosing my purpose. I'm choosing my path. I'm choosing the legacy I'm leaving behind from my children. And that's okay.
Speaker 9: Yeah right, yeah, quit playing niggas as. You make your own hell, yes, make your own heir. Own thing makes you make you go through some in your mind.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying That mine is some bullshit sometimes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but certain shiit, like y'all said, and y'all told me, because I know I'm strong, bro, strong wheel the motherfucker I get changed my mind into like I ain't even thinking about that.
Speaker 3: And to the day. Ship it's just some ship that just won't leave my mind, spirit, my heart. It just won't leave for.
Speaker 9: Other than that anything else, Bro, I can be like, especially if this ship ain't no harming in nobody, no nothing like friendship or some ship. Man, that's the easiest ship in the real bro. Fucking niggas. Fuck you, yeah, fuck that man.
Speaker 3: It don't align this ship. You could be a little little ship that don't sit, don't aligne And.
Speaker 1: We gotta be okay we're doing that.
Speaker 6: And just because somebody held a space in your life before, you don't got to remove them from your life. You just gotta get moved to a different category. You're in a different department now, you not.
Speaker 9: I love you the same though, Yeah, yeah, hard don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you was you.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, this ship don't do We're wasting each other time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we're trying to we're trying to hold onto some ship that don't exist anymore. That this ship, this this this relationship don't exist in this reality anymore.
Speaker 5: Not everybody was capable of the grade. Yeah, Like people can go right up with you and you can pull them up and skip the grade and they gonna still be qualities. Some people need the experience.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And and once it's once it's ober, we gotta be okay.
Speaker 1: With letting it be over.
Speaker 5: Appreciate your queen.
Speaker 6: We gotta be okay with letting this ship be over fat like, and it's not gonna it's not.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't hurt either one of us to let this ship go.
Speaker 2: But for some people.
Speaker 8: I'm just speaking for some like for some people to make those decisions are very hard.
Speaker 2: Absolutely ten years and no year eleven. Yeah, it was a whole all you different though.
Speaker 3: It is different. Bro. This ship is easy. Bro, like what do you hold?
Speaker 9: You gotta and you know when it's over to you gotta put that ship on the scale.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: You gotta be saying, this ship what how many?
Speaker 1: Since they won about one hundred.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you gotta we gotta wagh that ship up. If it don't wait, it's gonna weigh.
Speaker 8: But my thing is, what if it's nothing that's like detrimental, it's not, it's no ill anything.
Speaker 5: If you're having that question, not to cut you off. It's detrimental to even bring yourself to the question of if somebody belongs to let you know that your spirit has identified that something.
Speaker 1: Would you keep would you keep a splinter in your foot just because it don't hurt that much?
Speaker 3: That leadership the benefit of the.
Speaker 9: Shot them nigga brother, nigga manup.
Speaker 3: Tho sometime tripping the first time.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, if you listen, your of your trier, it.
Speaker 3: Cheer, your cheer, it your spirit, don't trip on your mind. Is trip.
Speaker 7: What if somebody not in the right.
Speaker 5: Mind, that's that's the key to your.
Speaker 8: Oh, if you're not in your right mind, you can't make that decision.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Mind, you and your spirit gonna take you. When some ship don't belong to people mind sometimes what's your right mind? We're gonna take everybody, be saying, right mind. Even we don't know if we in our right mind.
Speaker 3: We just know what we know.
Speaker 7: But but your spirit is telling you in your right mind.
Speaker 9: But listen to your opinion. They ain't in their right mind. Spirits telling them there in their right mind, they wouldn't, they wouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 7: I got you. I can go for.
Speaker 9: The folk could be tapped in all the people were looking at, laughing at and saying they crazy, and ship could be gods and tap Now that's the whole most ship.
Speaker 3: Keep me rid of the folks could be some whole most ship.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that we're looking at things and they don't know something, but they know some know something.
Speaker 3: In a dark place, What if a dark place ain't really a dark place.
Speaker 6: You know, in a dark place, it's it's dark.
Speaker 3: It's a dark place to you because of what you think is a but.
Speaker 1: If but if I'm locked in like like what you said, what's solitude? Hold on listen.
Speaker 6: Like she said, with solitude, Like if I'm sitting at the crib twenty four seven and I'm trying to figure my shit out, you saying I'm in a dark place, I'm enlightened.
Speaker 7: Talking about that dark place.
Speaker 4: Like you said, I'm in a better place and I've been working out, I've been eating better.
Speaker 3: I've been doing this.
Speaker 9: But that's what better is. But I better is I have to figure that out. We don't know what better is. But because when I.
Speaker 6: Was eating all that fried chicken, I thought I was in a great place.
Speaker 1: All right, Damn I could eat all the pride chicken I want.
Speaker 5: As an adult, I didn't know it was bad then from the experience, Yeah, go through things that trigger you to realize the way you've been perceiving things is no longer conduce to your success.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Do y'all feel like y'all make better decisions now than five years ago?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you feel like you're in a better place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're in a better space of mind, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But I can't call what the place I was a dark place because I had to go through that to get here.
Speaker 7: Say dark place. That's why I said better place.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about, talking about something else about nigga who got damn the folk who we be saying like out of their mind?
Speaker 7: Oh that's that's that's different.
Speaker 2: You're talking about people that people say are crazy.
Speaker 9: Exactly like mental talking about what those people schizophrenics?
Speaker 2: Like, what are those people?
Speaker 3: Other people? One? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking about like a woman that got out of a bad relationship. She's down, depressed, and she might be bad decisions because that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, that type of place. Oh yeah, sometimes you just might not like you say, went on with they like I don't want to make a decision this second.
Speaker 7: I just want to let me figure it out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Because yeah, yeah, all the time, I gotta slow a lot of ship down. That's because the nigga might not be a nigga, could be just thinking about just.
Speaker 4: I don't see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, But.
Speaker 9: I ain't talking about them. I'malking about we talking about two different things. But that's the Kanye niggas and ship or just niggas who niggas think it's crazy.
Speaker 7: Bro, Yeah, they might not.
Speaker 5: Be crazy to some people. The people who they cant everything.
Speaker 9: They chosen one because you know there'll be times a nigga be cool and then when the nigga to tapping into these different I'll be seeing ship right now. What I don't know, Bro, I'll tell you I'll be seeing some ship. This ship is like like I'm finisha switch.
Speaker 2: Over what you're saying in your dreams.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying this period when what you mean like switch over to it?
Speaker 9: Got Yeah, Bro, I feel like I'm right there the border got damn switching on to you.
Speaker 6: You you're thinking different thoughts and having like different experiences.
Speaker 9: No, capt I wouldn't like you see putting out there, Bro. I hope that ship ain't. Ain't the time when they come get you. When you say ship like that, no you, I mean you know you about like them folks. Now, won't you tell tell you nigga turned into it that nigga like computer ship ain't going I'm tell you that ship is doing some other ship.
Speaker 1: It's the eclipse. It's the fucking eclipse.
Speaker 3: You're taking the line you.
Speaker 1: No, I see, I know you're not lying.
Speaker 8: That's why I haven't said anything because I know exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 5: That's how I feel yesterday.
Speaker 8: It's all about like like you have no argument for me, sir, because I.
Speaker 1: Know you question your perception.
Speaker 8: I know that, Like if they do come get you, I'm gonna come find you and bring you back if it's meant for you to come back.
Speaker 3: Like not to come get you.
Speaker 2: Like I know what you're talking about, but I'm saying in the event.
Speaker 3: You two, yeah, I ain't No, I ain't gonna be wrong.
Speaker 9: Nigga, give me y'all when they get listen, they give it all the way to me, y'all. I'm not gonna exercise this ship to wake nobody else up. I'm just gonna be back trying to be but like I see what you're saying, like, ain't trying me, no, nigga, I'm just saying, I see smell as ship.
Speaker 3: Bro. All this ship niggas has been bamboos.
Speaker 6: Give me an example example what or what you're talking about, because I example what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Nigga already did this before?
Speaker 9: What we're doing on right now, it already happened, Like it feels so familiar. Everything just feels so familiar to me. Every single thing that I do, it feels like I've already done it through my whole day.
Speaker 3: All right, all right. So I had this question, like for the past, let me go.
Speaker 9: Ahead, go ahead, go ahead, not like no dream like ship like for real, I've done and said these words.
Speaker 3: My whole life is that I've been.
Speaker 9: Saying this ship like if you ever y'all, do y'all ever think of niggas, like, do y'all ever like be saying some sp thinking you you know, don't not be saying that.
Speaker 3: Ship stuck? Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you know what can I can speak on the experience of that it comes it comes from. That's a response to grief. Like when I lost my grandfather, I started having a whole different perspective about myself. I started to see myself differently. And you stop existing because you realize existing stops. That comes with the expiration. But the EXPERI into something you can't take back. So that's what it is. You're you're experiencing everything.
Speaker 3: That saying.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it probably just the last ship to put you in a different emotional state.
Speaker 3: To tap on into you facts. I'm telling you something going on, bro, I need I need some help.
Speaker 7: Don't help. Don't fight, I keep telling, don't fight.
Speaker 3: I think on top of the ship.
Speaker 7: You know I've been there.
Speaker 9: So ship has been happening to me that never happened before. Like like I had Jay gave me some cash right thinking about three or four thousand dollars, nigga. Ship fell out my pocket when I'm going inside my bill and I went up stairs, took a shower, the dead all types of ship. This is the door where everybody go in and out through the parking lot.
Speaker 3: I come back, the money is right there on the ground, like right like.
Speaker 9: As soon as I go to the right there, okay, cool, ben, I got a storage in the apartments.
Speaker 7: So I said, I.
Speaker 9: Think I dropped my pen the little weed pin walk outside like this is ours.
Speaker 3: There's no way this is not kicked the way. Nobody ain't got it. It's like I can't lose it of ship. I want right here.
Speaker 2: What's for you?
Speaker 3: It's for you though, that don't mean that's favor.
Speaker 5: That's favor, that's favorite, that's peace, that's knowing this around.
Speaker 3: I ain't something about that. This is spooky an what if I want them Jesus niggas big bank baker. What if a nigga is one?
Speaker 9: Like we don't know when them niggas tap into what they was and who are these prophets?
Speaker 3: Nigga is one of them? Niggas.
Speaker 1: You're already doing that. You're already doing that.
Speaker 7: That's what I told you.
Speaker 1: I said, you're already doing that conversation.
Speaker 8: Just just off the way that you speak like you. I don't think you realize how many people you hear or how many people that relate to you and actually sent to you in touch.
Speaker 2: So you already are that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Maybe you think, maybe you maybe you think that gift need to look like a kind of certain package that you don't think you're that, But you are that.
Speaker 1: You're doing that now.
Speaker 3: I know that, nigga.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying about being that nigga.
Speaker 9: I'm saying saying that, but you.
Speaker 1: You are already you are already a healer.
Speaker 3: You. That's you you, that's that's you said like I'm thinking, look.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you don't look like that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take you all the way back to that Chicana episode where she was plugging at you, like, no.
Speaker 3: You can do it. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 7: Ship, but I'm saying you ain't gonna be.
Speaker 3: Able to you already.
Speaker 4: The hike was about is a blessing, but I have to keep it all the way honest. I'm like, walking up a mountain with a hundred nigga is different.
Speaker 2: You're scary.
Speaker 1: You don't that sounds like even listen to him say that. Don't that sound biblical?
Speaker 7: My nigga?
Speaker 3: That is biblical ship.
Speaker 4: There has never been a bad energy of band, No, never, nothing.
Speaker 6: Sure falling is the worst thing that ever happened on the High, but it really wasn't.
Speaker 3: She went out of town doing you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: First of all, the hike, the hike, me falling wasn't the worst part because for me, it just showed.
Speaker 2: Me how big the hike is.
Speaker 8: Because me falling, all the people that I'm used to was nowhere around.
Speaker 2: Only person, well, the only person that was right there was Courtney.
Speaker 8: But Courtney little Lass couldn't pick me up like she couldn't carry me. It was niggas I didn't even know that was making sure an't bad. No, it wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: The dude wrapped my.
Speaker 8: Damn leg up so goddamn quick big sitting there at the top, calling me clumsy.
Speaker 9: He made the back and they had a room. I was just stairs in the room and they were walk them out seeing happened. Court had already called me like shoutow ship like where she said, but we're coming on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was standing on the punt like damn.
Speaker 6: But it wasn't even a bad thing looking like so that was that was like you said, It wasn't a bad thing.
Speaker 3: It was really there to show the community.
Speaker 2: Now everybody is always.
Speaker 5: Water all right up to me.
Speaker 3: I told y'all I knew.
Speaker 2: Don't you ask get to the.
Speaker 1: Like that the burning bushes.
Speaker 3: Next, everything out wanting a part of hobby. I told you. I told her he could do it.
Speaker 6: He can.
Speaker 1: I told John ask.
Speaker 8: Niggas man, this nigga the biggest ship that I've been saying that for years.
Speaker 9: Nigga go to the uh tomorrow. Just get in from the wall. See if I can pull.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen to watch watched No.
Speaker 9: Watch Joe Real belief and open the water I see the move a little bit, I'll be like.
Speaker 1: The fish gonna be in there, like what y'll doing, wave my way.
Speaker 3: One of the.
Speaker 1: Fish is gonna be in there, confused as a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: They might be waiting.
Speaker 3: Might You're right, you might be they might be motherfucking way. You know fit the bar.
Speaker 5: You gotta live in your life, you like I see it.
Speaker 3: The movie.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: You're doing it from the middle.
Speaker 7: Everybody from them.
Speaker 3: Charge yourself.
Speaker 9: I just be charged myself up in the mirror and everything. But I'm too retarding.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: You gotta charge yourself up like black hoo.
Speaker 9: Like they ain't even saying nothing but ship like that. Like listening to myself. Man, who man, you who just little ship like that? Ribbed yourself up, bro, And you ain't even saying nothing but.
Speaker 3: You know what you're thinking right that?
Speaker 9: Man myself into that move even when I before I do ship Internet, Bro, I ain't I can't nothing break you, bro, ain't time charge up?
Speaker 3: Come out that motherfucking cut loose.
Speaker 6: The sun.
Speaker 8: Would Yeah, okay, y'all, so on our first what would you do? Let me find it? Okay, here it is shout out to Barrita Mama, Caliente on Instagram, so she d ms me after watching the the episode that we did with Jojo.
Speaker 2: Suckistic.
Speaker 8: Okay, bitch, screening will never be professional.
Speaker 9: Doing all that saying ship like this. It's too countrydicting that I don't want to really be good.
Speaker 6: No, but you speaking the language of the people that you're supposed to be talking.
Speaker 8: You're talking about You're talking about cuss words. Do you know what some of these other do you know what some of these other biblical people are doing to.
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: Got id?
Speaker 5: Can I encourage you to do something though?
Speaker 2: Like for me to you?
Speaker 5: You know this big energy now lego of every version of yourself that you have depicted, And what I mean by that is you are really a healer. Let me validate you real quick. You're a huge reason why I'm sitting right here back talking the way that I know I'm supposed to talk. You kind of pushed me to get through that last little season of post barm You have no idea, Like you said, you don't be having no idea what you be doing. The last time that I saw Dave was because you called us back to come be your family and be at Where do we go to breakfast at Barney. The last conversation that we had before we lived when we was walking out, and he was like, you didn't know how much I needed to hear it now because I have been contemplating on it all week. The man looked at me and said, man, Kayla, I've been around a lot of people, he said, and some people want to be the one. Some people are the one. I know who's the one. You are the one. Don't stop living in your life. I've been doing videos ever since. I'll be making sure I get up and do my prayers. You wonder why I started doing my prayers because I felt like I didn't look like a person who was supposed to be praying. You know, I get on there, I got pictures. You might turn around see my ass a little bit. I might be popping it about a toxic relationship I'm coming out of. And then then the next breath, I'm gonna tell you who I went and got the answer from.
Speaker 2: It was God.
Speaker 5: I had to perceive myself. Your perspective is what changed what I'm doing now. So don't ever get attached to the perspective. That's who you are as perspectives. That's why God has you serving, Like he'll put people in different rooms and whatever you believe in ancestors, listen here, they'll put you in rooms where you're supposed to serve that nobody will go to. But somebody has to do the work. Somebody has to be the servant. That's why you are who you are, and you do what you do. Don't step away from it, lean into that.
Speaker 10: Come on now, Okay. So she said, Hey, I watched the podcast and I need your advice. So my baby daddy just got out of prison and he keeps telling me to wait for money for our twins that I had last July, but won't take a DNA test. What's the best advice you can give me? I have the court order in place, and he keeps harassing me about my vagina.
Speaker 2: At alder ship yet But.
Speaker 5: What would you say?
Speaker 8: But in hindsight, in hindside, I can't tell that nigga, no cash, no ass No, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Playing but not real ship.
Speaker 8: Like if he can't, if he can't do what needs to be done for the kids, then like you don't need to be fucking on him. Like and I get like, niggas just getting out of prison, they gotta get back right, they gotta get they shit together, whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: But you can tell the difference.
Speaker 8: Between the nigga that's trying to make an effort and a nigga that's just trying to stall you out, you know what I'm saying, be cause a nigga is trying to make an effort, is gonna figure out something. He's gonna say, Well, I might not have shit to give him right now because I just got out, but let me watch him for you, or let me take him somewhere, you know what I'm saying, let me anything with him, you know, just to alleviate some sort of pressure and stress off you. But if the nigga's not trying to do nothing or contribute anything or give and especially if he's like back, moving around or doing whatever like on a regular basis, and he still hasn't taken into consideration the children, you have no business opening your legs to this nigga periods.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 2: So what part was she was saying the DNA what? So he don't know if it's so, I'm.
Speaker 8: Assuming that she was trying to figure out whether or not she was gonna put him on child support. And he refuses to take a DNA test, because I guess you have to have a DNA test to legitimize the father to be able to establish paternity to get the funds and all that. But I'm thinking, like, Okay, if he just got out of prison, I mean, you probably only gonna get like twenty four cents on child support anyway, So like what difference does that make other than possibly like suspending his license or you know, something like that. But as far as actually getting something out of it, I don't really see like the benefit of that. But definitely, like I wouldn't advise any interaction because because that's given the mixed signal, Like even though I'm tripping on you about doing shit for your kids, you can still have me and you don't have to fuck with your kids. Nah, I agree with that, Like yeah, I agree. Like if you ain't taking care of your kids and your responsibilities, it ain't nothing over here for you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah. I don't even like dudes don't take care of their kids.
Speaker 8: Like if I don't, if I know you got kids and I don't hear about you talking about him, you gotta go pick them up and do all the other stuff we ain't got nothing to talk about.
Speaker 9: I concur but I'm gonna say this and nothing to do with this. I just was thinking about this when you was talking about that. I ain't speaking on that, like a nigga should take care of their kids. But a lot of these women pussing lack inspirational.
Speaker 3: Man like you niggas. I'm gonna tell me niggas and ship ship.
Speaker 9: If you funck with a bitch and her puss, it on inspire you to want no money.
Speaker 1: She's not the one, right though, she.
Speaker 8: Well, maybe that's why he's trying to try to active. Maybe that's why he's her pussy because whoever he's actually laying with is actually giving him the pussy.
Speaker 2: Might the pussy that he's actually laying with it might be the lack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what I'm saying, what you gotta know.
Speaker 9: You gotta know that you got that inspirational ship if you really fuck with this nigga, I don't know how to put it.
Speaker 2: You gotta know what the good pussy does motivate a nigga off.
Speaker 8: Yes, bro, you fucking me good bitch, you helping me win? From the Book of Pluto, verse Colirty seven, Hello, Chapter nineteen. He said, when you're fucking me good, or if you're fucking me good, bitch, you're helping me win. So that means like that helps you, know, it helps you free your mind when you're getting fucked good, Like when you're not getting fucked the right way, like that ship does something to you and it's a detriment to your entire existence.
Speaker 5: But sometimes the fuck ain't physical. Let's get on the side of that perspective. Sometimes the fuck is the energy. It's the way you make a nigga feel like. It's the way that he can be himself, express himself. Like that's why the Big Energy Room is about black men in therapy, because I feel like that's an underserved market. Niggas don't be feeling like they can talk to me. It's not that you don't want to talk. Is that when I'm talking you nagging, you're not listening. You're telling me about time and a place to allow you have And I've learned to create a sacred space for a man in that vicinity. But as a woman, you have to be comfortable with yourself. So going back to what you're talking about as far as her feedback, like if she don't know who she is. She can't really be that for him anyway. So y'all really probably just fucking. You're probably just fucking and come on now. But look now, if he had the incentive to want to be around you and you were the fuck that was inspirational, he would want to take care of your kids because he would already he don't got to get no more.
Speaker 9: That puts to know he inspired, he would already be inspired enough to take care.
Speaker 3: Of the kids.
Speaker 5: Even if you're coming, you know, like you said.
Speaker 2: Coming five out.
Speaker 3: Family man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the.
Speaker 5: Question is is really for her? Where is he now? What is he doing now? Because he didn't come right back home to you? So what is the incentive? What's she trying to get out of the deal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just flipped, man.
Speaker 2: Y'all just fucked her the way up and just trying to help. No, But I know, like I know, people like.
Speaker 3: Inspiration.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So what what would you do?
Speaker 3: Just wuck with him? Basically?
Speaker 8: No, if he won't, if he won't, if he wan't take care of his kids, it's like it ain't I know, I'm gonna have to still converse with the nigga because he is the kid's parent or whatever about certain ship, but as far as like fucking on me or like being around me, or being like in any kind of relationship type setting, Fuck no, co.
Speaker 5: Parenting is together, like it's you doing it together. So if he's not pulling his way to responsibility.
Speaker 8: You have because I feel like, like I said, it's all about the effort. Like, okay, you just getting out, I know you not. I know you're not finna have ship like you have a little bit of something, but you gotta fucking you gotta get situated.
Speaker 2: You gotta get transportation, you gotta.
Speaker 8: Do whatever you're doing to get your money started back up, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 8: Okay, I get that, but at the end of the day, like fucking anything, just show me something.
Speaker 5: To participate with time ship, pull up work you need yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: Yah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you ain't got no money by your kids, you're.
Speaker 5: Doing your responsibility your time.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, Like the type ship, yeah not even well.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe if you ain't got no money, what the fun else do you have? But time?
Speaker 3: So you definitely definitely the angle and.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, But just.
Speaker 3: Marginalized me. That's a little big fat marginal be put me in a box.
Speaker 8: No, we ain't gonna put you in the box with nigga. You're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Some right now.
Speaker 2: He got time to be trying to hump on that lady.
Speaker 9: Take that, you know that, don't take that, trying to get take.
Speaker 2: Them kids right, Yeah, yeah, they don't get it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a whole other story. But let's go, Joe. That's gonna turn it to the end of the day. Man.
Speaker 2: Mostly No, all right, y'all, we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: I like that Accountability of the water.
Speaker 8: Read open it up, now up.
Speaker 2: Oh now you're drawing ship in the water heart you were tired of this hell man, some mass stupid ass ship man?
Speaker 8: No, Sean, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do random thoughts. Okay, what if.
Speaker 8: What if our entire lives are living in another person's dream and then it disappeared once they wake up?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 8: Like, what if we're living in somebody else's dreams right now and once they wake up it just disappears?
Speaker 3: Might be honest, but you never know.
Speaker 9: This ship is crazy that that kind of makes sense, makes sense?
Speaker 11: Some of that ship God ahead.
Speaker 3: Whoever. They said, No, but ship. I think all this ship is weird. I don't even think I may not.
Speaker 9: We may not even look like how we know look how people look right, We might ain't even know like I mean, like we see what you see. You can think we're seeing the same thing, but we you know not can you even see what you see?
Speaker 6: When I said we don't see, you read the same color a few weeks ago, like face.
Speaker 8: So you might so you might look at me and see brains, and then she might look at me and see a faide I'm crying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I'm saying anything like but me talking regularly.
Speaker 2: What if aliens se us as roaches?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 5: They probably do?
Speaker 2: What if alien se us as roaches?
Speaker 9: Yeah, because we're on our own plane planet this and we just like a fish bowl like you said, yeah, like just looking at it.
Speaker 3: We just some people are said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about it, like we be looking at answer ship or like or like that little town and beetlejuice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, m.
Speaker 7: What town.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about it. Google it, look it up.
Speaker 7: But part of that, though, is I feel you but.
Speaker 5: Whatever this we just how to ride it out?
Speaker 3: Do what feel good though. That's the end of That's what I'm saying. Shipped don't feel good.
Speaker 9: It ain't right on your how much you love this person, how much you love this job, or how much you love If it don't feel good, it ain't right, bro.
Speaker 3: It ain't somebody feel good like you.
Speaker 9: You got a doubt feeling like because it's gonna come on somebody like it don't feel good like something just off it don't feel good like it feels like.
Speaker 3: Or that ain't it.
Speaker 6: Anything else?
Speaker 1: Big fact?
Speaker 2: Is it like that? For like relationships?
Speaker 8: You know people in relationships all the time that should start to feel like some bullshoes.
Speaker 3: Ain't gon never feel right.
Speaker 9: But uptime it's just that ship don't work because you two people trying to that shit gonna be hard work regardless.
Speaker 3: It's just two two people.
Speaker 9: And you know what I'm saying, if you're a hell of a nigga, your bit's gonna be a hell of a bitch.
Speaker 3: She gonna have ego, You're gonna have ego.
Speaker 5: It's just about line anything I think it'd be part of. Like Lauren Lundy said that like learning not to possess people like you live in your light and I'm gonna live in mind and together we can coexist in there. That's where you find peace being around the person, because then your ego really is non existent. I just know that's how it war. And I'm gonna help you try to cultivate that better.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 9: They got them delivered that to the to these females, man, like, that's from the woke bitch, the regular bitches who's already been ship you the same nigga, only how much scream the Jays don't say you change, boy. I know you that ain't going for that ship by you, that same nigga.
Speaker 3: I see the ship, Yeah, yeah, you doing good? You that sh ain't that though? I know you, buddy, use the bullshit? How do you fix that? I can't and ship already like walk it out that is. I just got to find out how to fix that, like fix anybody know how to fix.
Speaker 5: Fixing experience?
Speaker 3: I ain't tripping. I ain't tripping though.
Speaker 2: How you fixed that?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 9: Just know like I know you feel see I feel somebody else like you, just like you? You know how that should I be talking? Hey man, people don't want your journey.
Speaker 3: You can't do that too crazy? Like what you talking us right?
Speaker 2: You never mind, I take you back.
Speaker 3: Rather thought, who is tho? Random thought?
Speaker 9: Like I was just saying, like ship that you know, and it's gonna be a fucking random thought. But sho, you know don't feel right to me. And I'm gonna keep one hundred. It don't feel right being with one woman.
Speaker 5: M hm h m m. The comments is gonna go crazy.
Speaker 3: One woman, my wife everything.
Speaker 9: So I'm saying the temptation of always just like damn like like you can see yourself liking another woman like I wanted to what do you say, uh, jingle with another woman?
Speaker 3: Part the red sea of another one?
Speaker 8: So you feel so you feel like this ship is supposed to be like your existence when.
Speaker 3: Certain niggas listen, let me let me say this.
Speaker 9: You like queen you just you just sparked my idea. Let me finish my then you then we on you in the Bible. What y'all go by Jesus in any book before now, If a nigga was a king, he did king activity, conbines, whatever he wanted to do.
Speaker 3: He wasn't confined to one person feeling.
Speaker 9: Nobody, not his people out here, these people, not those people. Nobody not his wife, not his kids. My mind says where this kingdom is going? M hm, real ship, that was what makes your king?
Speaker 3: All these fake king like I'm a fake king. They tell me what to do, like.
Speaker 4: I was trying to verify your ship with like Egyptian history and it said Egyptian pharaohs would marry their sisters.
Speaker 1: No, we're not talking.
Speaker 4: About no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Rabbit random ship. I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I was trying to see that they.
Speaker 8: Married their sisters and ship. I wonder if their babies came out retarded.
Speaker 3: But they came out.
Speaker 2: They came out French.
Speaker 5: What is they cut?
Speaker 7: Like? Real?
Speaker 3: And I ain't talking about this, ain't this is not me. It's just a random.
Speaker 9: Everyone, right, We're not saying this is how I feel. This is a random thought, right like until now, name a time when kings can be kings.
Speaker 7: The difference this is the kings a bunch of I ain't.
Speaker 9: Talking about a bunch of saying a man to do what he want to do. I ain't talking about the bunch.
Speaker 4: Will they want to do?
Speaker 3: Now they can't, No, they can't, now they really can't. You really can't.
Speaker 9: You can, but it's gonna be frownal point, it's gonna be I'm just saying, like, bro, even when like my great granddaddy them them nigga want no niggas, you could tell nothing. Yeah, oh yeah, you can't tell me nothing about nothing.
Speaker 3: Don't discuss nothing.
Speaker 4: The community changed, the black community changed as a whole.
Speaker 8: But this is what I was gonna say about as far as like the whole woman thinks. So you feel like that a relationship should be like an octopus, Like you know how the octopus has the body and then it has like eight or nine or ten legs or whatever. So the body would be your ain bitch or your wife, and then the eight, nine or ten legs would be all of the supplemental bitches that have whatever qualities or aspects that you feel like support support.
Speaker 3: She's good in the garden, she's good clothes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's good at finding, she's a hell of a cleaner. And this is our fucking nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah we got a nurse. Doctor be say your life.
Speaker 1: You got the legal team.
Speaker 3: Huh curveball that what's the curvebll.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that if we, if not we, but I'm just saying, the king gonna be a king.
Speaker 7: You gotta be king in.
Speaker 5: Got hell business hell every ever man can hell and afford to assume a quality of life for ten bitches. What meaning you can't go in and you can't afford it.
Speaker 9: We want ten bites and telling their business. So you're saying, no, ten broken bitch. We want this bitch already straight.
Speaker 7: So you're saying she's a doctor. You're saying the king.
Speaker 3: Just mister, you're saying the king, no bitches. You're trying to build up. This is twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Man, a king should have multiple women. But a peasant ship, that's what you're saying. Because what if it's a peasant But.
Speaker 3: If you're a pezsant, you mean you ain't got the mind frame.
Speaker 5: To manage this corporation.
Speaker 8: That's He's right, you know, even do this ship.
Speaker 9: You see, this is a ground up nigga. We built ship from the ground up. All were missing is a couple of tools.
Speaker 8: But real ship, like in the real world today, it's nine times out of ten the peasants that have multiples.
Speaker 1: They don't got multiple quality.
Speaker 3: They ain't doing that. Yeah, ain't getting there.
Speaker 9: They getting the bare memory's about the nigga who know how to put this bitch with this bitch, this bitch, he'll know the credit the hold. Both of them got some O tools.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: That's hard, but it's the it's the it's the broken nigga with the good dick they got. Oh, I'll be one of them there, like you, is going crazy, want.
Speaker 3: To get get fucked.
Speaker 8: But who's gonna Who's gonna commit to that type of situation without getting fucked some business?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but listen, you think about you start shipped right now today business.
Speaker 3: Jada's girls real ship.
Speaker 9: But they just all they need is a little guys. They want to get in the light. They want to be around what you do. They already do what they do. They don't mean going to school all their life.
Speaker 3: They bore it.
Speaker 9: They want to live life. You could be in a corporation with these people. This is what's happening. Like niggas is not putting their mind together, and it's gonna spark the mind of a young player.
Speaker 3: He gonna go hell his business off this ship, real ship.
Speaker 9: At the end of the day, you already you lying to a whole bunch of bitches that you really ain't got a lie to you tell them.
Speaker 5: Right there, That's part of what you just said, O G. When you couldn't tell them nothing because they knew who they were, they don't be knowing who they are. That's why you can't lead nobody and you can't lead yourself.
Speaker 11: I ain't talking about come to the counter nigga.
Speaker 5: I just want to specify what kind of nigga is required to do what it is that you're saying.
Speaker 3: That's all I agree totally.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying is you gonna know the nigga ain't even nigga that ain't moving, then bru shut the fuck up talking about nothing a nigga.
Speaker 3: You you don't know like this? Is this? This makes sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this makes sense because because get what all bullshes out, most bitches doing it anyway, it's just not they're just not making it a bitch you with this nigga.
Speaker 3: You know he got bitches. You just not making a business sense.
Speaker 5: What about the nigga you know himself well enough to just tell you.
Speaker 9: I'm saying a nigga will tell you, but a nigga ain't bringing the play because he bitch ain't going for the players.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, nigga tell you, like.
Speaker 8: Bitches aren't going for the play because by nature most bitches are most I mean, most women are emotional creatures.
Speaker 9: But but what I'm saying that you're right, But at the end of the day, emotions or not, CAS's gonna turn into something else.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, at the end of the day, everybody still.
Speaker 9: Just still, it's the same, still the same, stay all that stay over the store. But stick to this person who put all this shit together to make a whole foundation.
Speaker 2: Man, And let's do some goddamn some legendary ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do some real estate or some ship. You gonna build your whole team of bitches today that just fuck with you. Ain't got old baby shit, you know she she she married. Now, like we ain't holding you back from your dream now, gonna be a have to be that bitch. But you're a part of this corporation though, what you gonna do.
Speaker 9: I'm playing then, man, niggas listen, Man, it's too sh gonna high like some bullshit, bro, but niggas is already doing that though for nothing, and the women doing it for nothing too.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying that true nigga gonna be a pimp. It's like, okay, make every ain't a business.
Speaker 8: Yeah, these niggas they taking these niggas down for trafficking.
Speaker 3: That ain't nothing.
Speaker 9: They just come up with a being there planing all right, you know you got money, I got money, I got money. Let's all put ten thousand dollar piece. We ain't gotta even say these.
Speaker 3: Are my hoes.
Speaker 2: That's a resource pool.
Speaker 3: These ain't even I ain't.
Speaker 9: Got it, like, but these is mine time ten they damn there gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you ain't gotta say ship. Okay cool. She had like, yeah, that's my people. You know what that my people mean.
Speaker 9: People got created, People got this, and you got that. We got this and now we don't built the whole motherfucking god.
Speaker 7: Damn you are correct, you crazy.
Speaker 3: You believe in that?
Speaker 9: To DJ Screen, I'm saying it makes sense because these niggas is bitches.
Speaker 3: This is the new niggas.
Speaker 9: They do one want some money, they just ain't because they bringing it to them the right way. They already on helling their business. Most of all, smart you can get your account.
Speaker 3: You get you. We're cutting out of all the who we gotta go pay.
Speaker 9: We got this on the team, the team Lawyer team talking about like not no little but Larry ship. The niggas just ain't playing the right niggas trying to marry and go with all of them and all of them ain't saying fuck everybody.
Speaker 3: It's a business, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That takes that takes some of the business out of it, and that's when they can go the other way.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you'll get that shiitar enticon.
Speaker 2: Encouragement. God, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That was my own.
Speaker 8: That ship ain't going that ain't going cohesive until you put the coconut in the middle.
Speaker 3: Not really though, not really though, Bro, I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 8: These bitches ain't gonna lock in until after they get some of that was not necessarily.
Speaker 7: Huh was hitting all the women?
Speaker 2: He probably watching them hit each other.
Speaker 3: No, the right one, Yeah, what it is? Brother?
Speaker 9: Listen, man, he just probably hit the right one. That's gonna make the rest of them do what they do. Like, Bro, you don't go get no and this is We're just going out for a while. These are random thoughts. Were just talking and you know what I'm saying, retarded thoughts.
Speaker 3: They're smoking and drinking.
Speaker 9: Know what I'm saying, You ain't finna go get no your first one or two bust the bitches. You finna gonna get some boss bitches who not even get the bust the bitches.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. But all he don't need the busters up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like the boss bitches, you don't got they already they they down there on the status is you almost Yeah, like bank plus boss bitch and boss bitch that's already that So this.
Speaker 3: Is the end crowd.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what I'm saying to you is a tripping. What I'm saying that you is there has to be a common denominator, a common denominator. Em you probably gotta hit the boss bitches and then they.
Speaker 3: And they gotta get on the same page.
Speaker 2: No, but you're you're the accommodation.
Speaker 3: I can't turn on. No, I can't deal with the bosses.
Speaker 8: The bosses is gonna tell they gotta do more and more and more to even get up here, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But but I.
Speaker 3: Can't deal with that side of it. You can't just get you gotta go through the disciples.
Speaker 2: No, but that's what I'm saying, Bye bye.
Speaker 8: Disciples, Disciples. The disciples have been disciples.
Speaker 3: You gotta go through the disciples.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is.
Speaker 7: The same person that they try it out. I have to remember that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you gotta go through the disciples area to be with that ship.
Speaker 3: Like man, just let me just be too.
Speaker 1: You gotta put it together in the package that makes sense to.
Speaker 12: Try every package, every type of rapping paper, every type of gift bag, glue.
Speaker 8: God, get you shall take your I mean get them trying to take care and everybody.
Speaker 7: Damnations just different.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know who I was at sixteen. I guarantee this full blown relationship.
Speaker 2: And at sixteen I gotta cut some of my month. I need help.
Speaker 3: I ain't got I'm just saying, it's just my faults of the things.
Speaker 2: It's just my thoughts.
Speaker 8: That's what you can build a man, take them goddamn glasses thought that count Oh God, just build a community in who you can build a community, that's all.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be poked. You want to poke, ye, most of them want.
Speaker 2: Most want to be poked.
Speaker 4: But do you think that gives you a different I don't know the word, the proper word puts you in a different space if you don't them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, for sure, kings of don't poke, How can I pope?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: But see there's a but real nigga ship though when you're when you're speaking on like the type of business that he's speaking on about building corporations and building building communities and futures, that that that poking solidified solicit to different type of loyalty.
Speaker 9: Put that right poking down.
Speaker 3: But I will crowd nigga blind, I will be nigga added emotion to the business. Nigga you in too?
Speaker 9: Not really the woman not even it depends. Listen, I wouldn't give what your emotions is. Told you what it is, you know what's you know what's next after that?
Speaker 2: Like I told you what it was now that don't mean that the woman?
Speaker 3: How you feel? You feel that way? Because how you feel some ship that you already knew.
Speaker 8: But now But but okay, because sometimes a guy would do that, it.
Speaker 7: Will take the business.
Speaker 3: But you you did that.
Speaker 9: You you don't see that in the whole thrill Like do she what does she value dick her money?
Speaker 3: They don't hear the value money?
Speaker 9: Yeah, both I'm just saying, Nah, it's something, but with a bit too bout of paper, the dick could never overruleed the money. I'm just being real, no matter whether it is a nigga bitch, be like fuck you on this.
Speaker 8: But it's just like a too like when you're when you're dealing when you're when you're dealing with a certain situtions, certain what's the nations? Yeah, when you're dealing with certain situations or whatever, and I'm sorry, and you're dealing with like certain type of niggas and certain type of people. It's two things that are that are gonna occur. And I'm playing Devil's advocate on both sides. So on the female side, it's gonna be a situation where she understands that, like, okay, she's a female. She is going to get in her feelings about certain ship, but she is going to, like like Black said, have a clear understanding of the type of nigga that she's dealing with, and she's gonna understand that I have to keep my feelings in check or else I'm gonna be kicked out the whip.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to get kicked out the.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 8: Fuck you by no, I think what I was about to say. With those type of women, they're just not gonna want to have the sex in general.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, want to get the one.
Speaker 8: That's the one that's about her money and she already know that if she has sex, she could possibly have feelings for you.
Speaker 2: But see a bitch like that that's about her money.
Speaker 8: It's gonna I'm say, like, it's women out there that's like that, because number one, I'm they're tried, but they ain't about to like really, But see a bitch like that that's about she knows, that's about her money, and that understands the business is gonna be able to fuck without feelings. So it's not gonna that's not even ever gonna be an issue that's gonna arise with that type of bitch because she's about her money, she's about her business, and she knows, Okay, like this comes along with that.
Speaker 2: This is what I want.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, I'm not gonna become overzealous about this delusions.
Speaker 3: Some women are not delusional.
Speaker 9: Yeah, some of them are like this ain't that. But I just told me and showed me and moled me that ain't that. You know anything you make up in your head, that's just on you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And it's also about how people presented and how honest people are. Like, if you ain't sitting there and doing all the little whispering sweet nothings, then you're right. Most women, if you just tell them straight up, this is this, this and this and this is this, you either gonna have the one that's gonna go with it and just and be cool with it, or you're gonna have the one that's gonna think that they could change your mind.
Speaker 5: About the power of choice.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: A woman has to understand the balance of a man giving her a decision to choose and be prepared to stand on that when the feelings get involved, because as women, we proceed understanding with feelings first logic later as a man. You guys are looking and I'm not no man, I'm not trying to suggest it, but this is just my experience. Y'all proceed with logic and then you process the feeling part of it later. And so the true balance comes when a man can teach a woman how to proceed with logic so they can communicate better, and a woman teaches a man how to understand the feeling that comes behind the line.
Speaker 9: Totally understand your feelings, but at the end of the day, it is what it is. Facts like, I ain't no such thing as you're misled.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, it's even taking the ones in that that could possibly be like that.
Speaker 2: Because we already know in advance.
Speaker 4: Real questions everybody here on both on both sides of it. Right, if you're hitting somebody that you're doing business with or whatever the case is, and you can resistently hitting them, right, you definitely can't do that, not every day all day, but you every blue moon twice some month twice the money ain't that long twice a month. You've been hitting it twice a month for ten months. Ship what happens? And I'm just opening feelings she gets.
Speaker 3: She get a mind right about.
Speaker 2: What happens?
Speaker 7: Everybody here.
Speaker 4: When you see that person that you've been dealing with with another person, what emotion does that spark from.
Speaker 2: From the other end, from like the female end.
Speaker 7: From everybody in.
Speaker 4: I want everybody to jump in and say, what is the emotion with your cuddy buddy that you might do some business with, that you're handling business with when you're seeing with another female?
Speaker 2: And I know what's what it is already, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: You're not tripping.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: If I know what it is, I don't have no emotion.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna look at the female.
Speaker 2: Know what I am gonna do.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell you, god honest, what I will do. I may shoot him a little text just to be like we're gonna do tonight, just to kind of.
Speaker 3: Like it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, be a little toxic, but I'm not gonna care because I already know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might do something like that, stop playing and herd like, hey, her, hey, you cute.
Speaker 8: You know I'm gonna know that. But I'm gonna do an extra curricular conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all I'm saying. Once they once you're tagging it, it's gonna be some care there frequently or consistently, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But but care the understanding eliminate problem.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 5: You don't care, it's the understanding. Like she said, though, it's like I've realized in any situation that I've ever participated in, it's the power of choice that Warren's respect, Like, if you respect me enough to keep it real with me and tell me the truth. I then have to be accountable, like exactly if I start to feel it and then be confident enough to communicate that Hey, look, I know I said I wanted to participate, but it's a better interest in what we had going on. I can't do I've done that before.
Speaker 2: We may have to cut.
Speaker 9: But women, when they do that, they think I want all right that way?
Speaker 3: Hold up. Most time women say that, don't they want a differentaction?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: No, this is what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: That means yes.
Speaker 9: Do she say all that like you know, hey, what we're doing because I'm catching feeling and they be like, oh he whoa pump your brakes.
Speaker 5: Oh CC, I ain't even coming from that perspective. I'm coming for the perspective of what he said off of if you see me out boom, we fucking I realized that in that interaction, it's gonna tell me one of two things. Either I can participate or I can't. If I see you and I start doing ship like wanting to be petty, Hey, come on, now, I got points to prove. Then I know, ay, you probably don't want to continue to participate on the physical side. The business can still be the business. But that's when you come through the per You have to be able to communicate.
Speaker 9: A yeah yeah without you saying like you know, sometimes I thought you're saying just like on the regular without no business with.
Speaker 3: A motherfucker.
Speaker 9: Yeah nah, you're right, but a motherfucker without no feelings involved. They come to you like I know, I thought no business involved. May be like I thought I could. They be wanting you to be like, man, what you want? What you want to do? Like, won't you make them lie to you? Like now you want me to lie to you?
Speaker 3: Couit. You know what it is. It's nothing I can change nothing. I told you what it is.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie tho. So like I'm talking about life recently though, right, I had that same conversation and it was like, hey, man, I know myself, I know the season I'm in, I know the focus that I require, I know the commitment I require. Look, hey, I don't want to participate in that fashion, but I want to participate in this fashion. And the response be no, I want you to participate in that fashion. So I think too, it's like I said, a mutual understanding, Like if we have an understanding and I come to you and I tell you that components have changed to what we're doing, then what happened when we got to restructure it? On both ends? You can't come around here and ask me about this pussing not and told you the pussy is gonna cause problems. So it's an accountability on both sides. I gotta tell you, hey, man, I can't keep popping this thing and let you keep on with your pimping.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 5: You have to have a mutual understanding, be able.
Speaker 9: So so if a niggas say it's us, you believe it?
Speaker 5: No, because you already told me what it was.
Speaker 3: So you're saying you're coming straight off like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we fuck Boom continue. I don't care how many times we did it one time, two times, three times. We might got a consistent thing going. If I noticed that what our initial agreement was. Now we have to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 5: Where your head at with it? Where in my head at with it? I'm telling you, But I'm.
Speaker 9: Saying I'm saying if you asked me what my head and I'd be like, ship, I mean, I'll fun with.
Speaker 3: You, let's do it.
Speaker 5: No, you gotta show me because if you could tell me anything I'm saying about me.
Speaker 9: Telling you we're still gonna be fucking while I'm sure you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I feel like when.
Speaker 8: Like if it's gonna be a situation where where you're not gonna where you're on some ship like or female is on some ship like action speak louder than worst type ship, and you're not gonna believe what the nigga says.
Speaker 2: Why even at Oh, so you're.
Speaker 9: Saying, you know you want me to show my ain't get no buzzard, right, you what I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Doing with time like time to do what.
Speaker 1: I ain't never heard the words in that sentence before man.
Speaker 5: Conglamarate of women. So I'm just telling you I know I'm the whole that we can't let's get to the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I can't. What I'm saying, what I'm saying, what I'm saying, what I'm saying, b.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, is if I agreed to be with you, you saying I have.
Speaker 3: To still put it in the work, Right, Is we fucking while I'm putting in the work. Yes, and no.
Speaker 8: Of course of course, like if we're not, Man, I'm saying because I feel like.
Speaker 5: That giving part. For me, this is just a personal thing work.
Speaker 8: If you're not fucking while the niggas put it in the work, then they ain't gonna have no fuel the work.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, though, understand that the US gonna suck up the money if the principle of what we established and we was getting to the money didn't.
Speaker 2: I thought the money wasn't.
Speaker 5: I thought the money was.
Speaker 3: The relationship.
Speaker 2: The relation.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, we were working.
Speaker 3: We definitely like but you but we had a situation. You know, I had bitches. Now you want me to get rid of my bitches. I'm saying I.
Speaker 5: Heard a relationship podcast I'll tell you a lie ninety days. They said it was a husband and wife. When they talked about it, they said, it's unrealistic to expect that you're gonna go into any situation with any given person right and think that they have nothing going on. So what they did was is they they gave each other ninety days to cut tires. If any of the ninety days you're like, hey, I no long would want to participate in this US thing. I'm you're kind of trying to weigh my options.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 5: If at the end of the ninety days, you're like, look, I'm making a decision. You're no longer a choice. Then we proceed on in the fashion that's the type of proof. And then I'm trying to swear that's a long time still being because you haven't understandings.
Speaker 9: After the ninety days, a nigga, this is what's gonna typically happen.
Speaker 3: This is what's what usually happened after the ninety days.
Speaker 9: The nigga gonna be feeling you as well as you feeling him. So when you come to that, it's automatically.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you ready?
Speaker 1: What is the big Ready?
Speaker 3: Let's do this thing baby, right or wrong?
Speaker 7: Say?
Speaker 3: Because already we already.
Speaker 5: We make it to the end of the ninety days. That is the great boy we are. Can we make it till the ninety days with this understanding of you have this going on? But here's the thing, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 9: You can make it with with me knowing like through you like I know you do your own thing.
Speaker 3: I know your answer sometimes I know this. Can I deal with this bitch or can she deal with me?
Speaker 5: Type?
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: We make it to the ninety we can deal with Yeah, right, do all the trials.
Speaker 1: And triple la seeing that gonna make them ninety hard.
Speaker 6: Seeing her move, how she moved in action, gonna make them ninety days of days.
Speaker 3: It's like a trial subscription.
Speaker 8: You trying to Okay, So let me ask you all this with this ninety ninety days ship or whatever. So within this ninety days, are y'all supposed to be exclusive to each other?
Speaker 1: No, you're not. That's a part of the ninety days. No, we're not exclusive to each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, she's cleaning her roster out.
Speaker 1: She got ninety days to clean her roster.
Speaker 5: Now, let's be real a lot of times and listen, women don't build different these days. But I don't know how I am. I'd have been like, if I know that my goal is to invest, I mean, you're on a long term basis. I'm slowly disseminated on the relationship. That would be my thought process with it. With a man, it may be a different perspective. He may just be like, look, I'm gonna see how long she won't be. But that's when at the end of the ninety days you come to the conclusion of do you want to continue to participate? But as a woman. I think it's unfair to come in.
Speaker 1: Woman.
Speaker 5: It's unrealistic to meet a new person and be like boom, hey, I like you cut off everything that you know off top like you do have to give people because that's what causes people to come back and cheat later.
Speaker 3: Let me say this, I think I think let do what you want to do? What he rather do?
Speaker 9: No real ship, I think motheruckers supposed to put that within themself.
Speaker 3: Yes, if he, if he's with me instead of.
Speaker 9: The calendar, is your If I'm the one right for ninety days, you know what I'm saying. I'm gonna see his energy. But I'm gonna know I ain't serious about this nigga.
Speaker 3: For ninety days or whatever. I ain't put my feelings in this ship. Yet.
Speaker 6: But if he starts showing you and he don't need But if he if he don't know he on the clock and he on them ninety days, you're gonna see.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do test runs, like, let me see what the nigga is.
Speaker 9: Nigga doing that ship they want though fact, niggas do what they want, you know, man, One thing about.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Niggas do what they want.
Speaker 9: I know I'm a different I'm special to just discovered that period. So I can meet a woman and can tell how long I can know her first day and they ain't gotta be on no fucking ship even people, dudes, anybody, I know how long I'm gonna know you when I first meet.
Speaker 5: You, so canpoint, like, what are three things that tell you? Like, what are tell tale signs of how long?
Speaker 9: If we like minded, like if we agree on a lot or disagree on a lot, and then I like even people that.
Speaker 3: I disagree with, it's the way we disagree, I still.
Speaker 9: Want them around learning disagreeing, even though disagreeing, I'm kind of getting it too, Like, but.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So it just all depends on like I guess that's character, character traits or whatever. It all depends on, like your energy, how high your level is if you are ship ship just won't go right there, niggas, dang for me. You want the niggas who no, ship don't go right that's for me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And then again, just.
Speaker 9: How you treat other motherfuckers that that's stand not how you treat me, Because I could be big bank.
Speaker 3: How you treat the nigga who pulled up with the parking nigga?
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying you you don't need nigga.
Speaker 3: How you value people? Do you value successful people?
Speaker 1: Value people or accolades?
Speaker 3: So I know that off the rip.
Speaker 9: One time I be around you, I can just tell, like if you just how how you how you are to like public servants like people people with who get your food and all that ship Like to me, that's the like I can't.
Speaker 3: I just I think that's like the weirdest in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you's just nasty to everybody.
Speaker 2: That serves you, which is dumb because they're serving.
Speaker 9: But it's some people that's certain service that's nasty too. Sometimes to kill myself like man, bitch, don't too, I'd be just be like shit, man, lady could be stretched out, you know what I'm saying anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, when you had them experience at them places like that, you really can't take it too personally women.
Speaker 9: I think women know too. They just they just like shit potential like ship. I might can love him, I might can't suck him out of that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: A lot of times women just be in denial like that on trip, Like you know what I mean. Somebody could be showing you exactly who they are and how they view you, but in your head you're like, maybe I trip it because this person does do this and the last person I was dealing with didn't do this at all, but this person do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think too. Sometimes when it comes to like analyzing a person's character value in the position they're supposed to play in your life, a lot of times falling in love or being fond of potential from a woman or a man, we get egotistical into the sense to where you might recognize certain character traits a person already has and you think that you can change them. And someone said to me one time, they were like, your ego told you that that one. They wouldn't do it to you, but you already knew it was in them, And I was like, damn, that's real. Though that comes with thinking you can.
Speaker 3: Change your ego would make you feel like a nigga won't do it.
Speaker 5: You just seen it, but you've already seen a minute.
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 5: The next person. But that's why even what you just said, come on, now, you say what number one? The value that you have understanding.
Speaker 3: The woman that cheats with a man and feel like when.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be loyal, that's that's our That is delusion.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just dumb. He didn't like you that much. You're the only person he would have cheated with. A lot of women like it's that he would cheat with. So once we get an he ain't on nobody else, he only won't me. But they don't need to be honest though, Like most women fall in love with a god's potential and they feel like because of how this nigga is treating her and how this niggas making her feel that she has the magic sauce to be able to change this nigga.
Speaker 5: And hey man, we're.
Speaker 2: Speaking of a man cheating. Can you being aside to him cheating?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It really be like it's sometimes it's not even a side.
Speaker 8: Because because because I'm gonna just tell you what I've seen, like from experience dealing with niggas, like cause you know, I don't really have any whole friends, well like female friends, Like all my friends are niggas. So I see the ship that they put down, and I see the ship that they say, and the ship that they use to get what they got to get what they want, like on some players club ship or whatever. But it's like a bitch feels like okay, say say I go with Kodak and Scream is my side. Bitch, I'm over here with Scream. I mean no, like.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm trying to say, Nigga, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: But I'm over here with Scream.
Speaker 2: I'm over here.
Speaker 8: I'm over here with Scream, like confiding and Scream, but I'm over here with Scream like I'm I'm laying up with Scream. I'm letting Scream cook me dinner. I'm confiding and Scream about certain ship. So I'm making Scream feel like you know what I'm saying. I Scream is listening to me on the phone arguing with my bitch, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, yeah, I feel like, okay, ship, I'm the peace. I'm be like, I'm where this nigga wants to be. So then I start feeling like, okay, I'm where this nigga is supposed to be. So if I'm where this nigga wants to be and where this nigga is supposed to be and I'm were doing all the same ship that he's that me and him and me are doing all the same ship that me and him are doing for lack of a better way to put it, or for what I see, then I'm gonna feel like, Okay, well there's a shift, and it's shifting my way. So now that I've started developing feelings for this nigga, because I feel like I'm this nigga safe space, and now that opens me up to make me want to cater to this nigga, I feel like, Okay, well I got to.
Speaker 2: Step up because I'm next in line.
Speaker 9: And and even though so so get so who gets your position?
Speaker 2: Now, That's what I was about to say, because he's doing that.
Speaker 11: Same somebody else gotta get I'm saying, I don't think that far, and then I talk that far.
Speaker 8: They just know, like they just feel like they won, you know, but they don't even understand that what they want isn't even a prize because at the end of the day, this bitch is probably tired of this nigga and gladly handing him over, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, so it's like, I mean, with the glasses, bro, come on, bro.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying, like, not only not only you also got to think of it like this, not.
Speaker 2: Only is it y'all.
Speaker 8: Sometimes that person the guy have a whole nother other person that he complain in the be having too many people, everybody scattered all about because girls be giving away all the time, like oh you got all this going on over.
Speaker 3: There, finish it like screen time out like going with you, I say, some women, don't them.
Speaker 5: The one that was going by the niggas was doing what she says, God.
Speaker 9: With you, bro' you real nigga, which you got some bitch like that too, like real nigga with you brother that. Yeah, but see that baby doing all that because I gotta get this thing and check I got a nigga.
Speaker 3: Can't be doing all that, you know how it soill on that.
Speaker 5: But with you, she's she's intimately related to it, though I think she's talking about the else going on.
Speaker 9: Though, I'm just saying like, yeah, I just I just feel like in the day, anything is possible.
Speaker 8: But then but but I'm just telling you, like with with with the scream type of sides.
Speaker 3: Them gooft holes. Ain't gotten it that's going on.
Speaker 8: But what I'm saying is once it gets to the point where they're starting to realize, Okay, I'm stuck then were you stagged in as a word, No, I'm stuck in this position and I'm not elevating on to the main.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like then that's when the feelings start coming in and the crazy ship starts happening.
Speaker 9: Don't never get crazy? How you get crazy on the crazy motherfucker? And she ain't that like, look we've been put up hey thinking she's thinking like shall him thinking?
Speaker 3: She tried to tell you, Like.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, like you just like Puffy just fucked up with that ship, waited too long to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta tell the truth in the beginning.
Speaker 5: That's what that is.
Speaker 3: A crazy bitch I had on the new Baby I fucked up. It's a crazy bitch.
Speaker 9: Bight be looking fun of some ship, you know what I'm saying, Like, whatever it is, you gotta face and face head on, lock your door.
Speaker 3: What's the worst than that? How can you get crazy?
Speaker 7: Bitch?
Speaker 3: Fuck you gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How can you crazy?
Speaker 5: How you have to understand your role and.
Speaker 3: How you're blocked on everything? What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: But what I'm saying is is some niggas that that.
Speaker 2: That over most niggas play off side.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 8: But what I'm saying is it's niggas that allow this bitch to invoke fear into them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They scared. They scared of everybody.
Speaker 9: You scared of your girl, you everybody, You're.
Speaker 3: Scared ship getting out?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like so it's like because it's cause this niggas.
Speaker 8: Like another thing that I've noticed with niggas is like, as long as they're able to keep all their bitches separated and keep everybody in their corners, then they can live their lie in peace.
Speaker 3: That's the safest way though, for sure.
Speaker 8: But then when these bitches start mumming into each other and crossing paths and comparing stories and linking up and ship, then it's like.
Speaker 2: Kingdom is crumbling.
Speaker 3: You gotta face the music.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but with anything, bro, that ain't even damn the relationshipship were talking about with anything, But you just gotta sometimes you got on in that ship. Bro, at the end of the day, Bro, you can't hide from what it is. Like You're gonna you're gonna be dealing with that ship. Well you all like, man, you know what I'm saying you're gonna be dealing with that. You might go on to face it.
Speaker 3: For with the niggas.
Speaker 9: What I think of me is worse the way worse than any other niggas think of me. That's the only thing gonna make me feel fucked up. Like I know in my heart, think you just did some whole shit that's gonna fuck.
Speaker 3: With me worse than a nigga. Then you knowing I did some whole ass shit, it's gonna fuck with me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's that comes with being securing yourself, though, because then being securing yourself don't just come with being able to advocate for the things you do well, but also be able to recognize a man. I know who I am, and that ship was outside of who I am. So let me stand on business about that, you know, let me deal with the repercussions of making that decision or invoking whatever action you did. But you have to know yourself to be able to know what's besides yourself. Some nigga be so lost, boy, they just do anything.
Speaker 9: Some people ain't gonna just say niggas. Some of the females too, they just be out. They Some people just can't stand on standing on the truth never. Some motherfuckers just can't believe like I did that, So I ain't never say I did something like that or when not bad or whatever. Man, I don't give fuck.
Speaker 5: I think the mirror is a scary place for somebody who's not prepared to really receive themselves as they are. Like, the mirror gets scary, So you gotta be able to be when you're a person who looks in the mirror. You gotta make sure you're around motherfucker's doing the same thing.
Speaker 9: The worst motherfucker in the world who can justify some sucker ship like that's what the motherfucker do? They want to be as long as I can justify I really didn't do it. Yeah, and they mind, like if you did something to me before I do something to you, if I can make up something in my head that I feel like you did to me, that even if I even said it to you, fact I could justify my actions and what I.
Speaker 6: Did need worth a conversation because whatever, no matter what bullshit that do, they got a reason for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the people be the most lost for real.
Speaker 1: You can't even talk to them because they never feel like they did.
Speaker 3: You're wrong.
Speaker 1: Because you're wrong. You are wrong.
Speaker 3: You got you for everything?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did that.
Speaker 5: Because some people's best teacher is Carmen though, and you ain't always gonna be the the person the voice to be able to get that realization. So I've made peace with some people being like you know what, like that's not my role and responsibility to tell you, but it's for me to know, so that I know to separate myself and only participate with what works for me. But I ain't gonna make you believe it.
Speaker 6: Like when when she always somebody else thought like god damn, that was like nothing you ever did is your doing for me?
Speaker 9: A nigga blame you for your whole fucking life whole when you your bro would have got took me on the road.
Speaker 6: And I think that's crazy because how is your how how how is your household?
Speaker 1: How is your.
Speaker 3: Household the responsibility of another? I know some niggas realization like that, like man, nigga, like you went down man.
Speaker 1: Damn, bro, bro let me.
Speaker 3: Bro tell you, like what do you do? And nigga know what you did? What? Bro?
Speaker 1: What what is it?
Speaker 3: What? What is it? And he's just fu what happened though.
Speaker 6: That why you can't rumble one side you want to talk about this, you can't rumble one side of the truth. Niggas make you feel like damn bro, Bruh said you some bullshit?
Speaker 3: Man. I told that nigga no one time fabricated emotions.
Speaker 9: Fabricated emotions. Fui bro, I'm just saying, like, faking fuck, bro, what did you don't like?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Faking?
Speaker 6: That's our whole different birdson that you get created in a nigga head.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fu with no you know, I mean the people that google World population please somebody?
Speaker 9: Eight billion, man, So what the fuck I give a fuck about. I don't even probably know them, but a million people erase all them and meet eight billion more motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: It's actually more.
Speaker 8: In twenty twenty two, it was seven point nine five one billion.
Speaker 9: You know how many motherfuckers a nigga mean I could save?
Speaker 3: Be Okay, seven point.
Speaker 1: That's more than eight billion.
Speaker 8: No, I said, it's probably more now because that was in the year twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: You never fell out with somebody that I couldn't hear you because I had my glasses on.
Speaker 3: You never fell out with nobody that you didn't know. That's true to me.
Speaker 6: You said you never fell out with somebody that you didn't know.
Speaker 2: What if you get into it something there mind.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you know that they're just like I know how to walk away.
Speaker 8: But you can't fall out with us with a nigga or a bitch that you don't know, because at the end of the day, that interaction doesn't matter because you don't know that.
Speaker 6: I would supposed to be talking craze on social media like a nigga get crazy in the comments.
Speaker 3: I ain't commenting back to you, boy.
Speaker 9: Yes you do be coming just coming back to the nigga. What I say about their opinion.
Speaker 3: Ship a big fast ship. Why you can't talk about opinion?
Speaker 1: I seen, I seen, I.
Speaker 6: Said, yeah for what I wanted to sometimes I said I instigate ship too, Yeah, because you need you need comments for engaging.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's facts. I definitely I don't even agree with.
Speaker 2: Man, were three hours in?
Speaker 3: Man, put the whole thing out. Don't even got and just put it up.
Speaker 2: Even what you're asking how long the episode.
Speaker 3: Was about the women?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: Me liking that ship.
Speaker 2: Hour episode, that's the whole hour.
Speaker 3: She knows that my job.
Speaker 2: So take all this part out.
Speaker 3: Misleading the people now, But I do feel like.
Speaker 9: It's it's uh, it's fund up the same man.
Speaker 3: But I just that ship not just me though, bro, Like.
Speaker 9: We got a whole group, like a whole say put too much about this thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, not serious all the way, A.
Speaker 3: Men that's trying to figure this ship out. Bro, Like the niggas is really hold.
Speaker 9: Let me say, can you be a bad husband but a good person?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah okay, and vice versa, a good good, good person but.
Speaker 1: A bad husband.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, I think you could. Man like, not not to say I'm either one.
Speaker 5: But everything and for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can be a philanthropist but also a misogyne what a misogynist?
Speaker 8: And there's absolutely, completely and totally no correlation between the two.
Speaker 6: What philanthropist you thought? Also, it's my fault. You don't know what philanthropy is.
Speaker 8: I know what the philanthropy isist is a person that makes charitable donation.
Speaker 1: What's a misogynist?
Speaker 2: A misogynist is a person that hates women.
Speaker 8: So if I say a nigga can like to give money, don't ever play with me about you know what the words like, you don't know the correlation between the two.
Speaker 2: Explain to me the connection. You know so much, goggles.
Speaker 6: You could be a philanthropist, a nigga that like to give money to different organizations, but also be a nigga that cheat on his wife. What we just say you could, you could be a good person.
Speaker 3: But husband that makes it nobody nobody? Three? Where was the goddess? Yeah, just hanging on the goggles.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: They don't they're gonna watch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was making a good point.
Speaker 2: Please me help you with your point. What was your point? That men give no point? We said that that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And a bad bader and a good health. We just said it.
Speaker 3: I give what you're saying that they don't go to.
Speaker 1: How did don't go together?
Speaker 5: There's nothing he should have said, they're not supposed to be sitting nothing.
Speaker 3: You could say a philip in a bank robber.
Speaker 6: We're talking about talking about we're talking about being faithful to you talking about being faithful to your wife, and.
Speaker 1: Then a philanthropy.
Speaker 2: Philanthropy.
Speaker 6: You could have said, you're a good So you're a good person because you're a philanthropist, but you're a bad husband because you cheat on your wife.
Speaker 2: But you could have set up you're a philanthropist because you get what I promise. We're not We're not gonna interrupt you no more. Come on with a baby.
Speaker 5: Do you think that a nigga who participates in ship that he can go to jail for is a real nigga. If you cry when you go to jail, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Can be a real nigga. That don't make you no fake nigga.
Speaker 2: Not a football. Niggas bring tears.
Speaker 9: The first night you bring to it, but you don't want to be out these streets. That don't mean you know, fake nigga. You're gonna fold or nothing. Man, nigga, everybody got emotion. Nigga be trying to got like, ain't got emotion, but yeah he has a cry like damn you man, you know, I mean, you told.
Speaker 2: Me nothing to go today.
Speaker 8: Now, if you're in that room with the cheeseburger and a cigarette.
Speaker 3: And hey, talking about that cad of nigga, I'm saying, she's saying.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, like, its how you people make it like this.
Speaker 5: It depends on how you cried up.
Speaker 3: You know what crowd excuse Yeah, Damn, man, I fucked up.
Speaker 2: That different Damn, man, I don't up.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying that I fucked up, man, Damn this ship. I gotta leave my family, Damn man.
Speaker 2: I know what I gotta do.
Speaker 3: That's different than a nigga man.
Speaker 5: Man, right right, that's what I'm getting there, what saying. No, that is what I was saying because some people say, like when the nigga get ready to go to jail. I just didn't see a couple of these little situations and then it'd be like the way they carry themselves on the outside. You know what I'm saying, You popping your ship. You ain't treating people good. God damn, but you get in that motherfucking you like you ain't know what you was doing could get you in jail. I ain't talking about just being like, Damn, I missed my family. My kids is centual, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I mean just trying to wind that nigga.
Speaker 9: Man, why your many bitch. But a lot of nigga be doing that too though on the bitches. Them bitches be kind of making you a bitch too. Like man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I thought you got ya got y'all. What's that not ship?
Speaker 9: But you do something specially got you that wasn't. That's the eight percent great reason niggas tell.
Speaker 2: The bitch put trying to get out here back to these homes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the reason.
Speaker 9: That's what made these niggas continue to tell and keep telling because these bitches do take them back back.
Speaker 3: In the day.
Speaker 9: The girls be looking like, man's your right ass, I am about fucking that nigga. I'm told girl, you know wasn't going for that.
Speaker 3: These new bitch man fuck them. Nigga bay on your kid. M h m hm. Goggles, random goggles.
Speaker 1: My random thought.
Speaker 6: I feel like people are getting progressively most stupid, and I feel like the laws that we have in place, that's a thought reflection of that. Yeah, I think the biggest ship for me recently is in Atlanta when they passed that law you can't make it right on red anymore because these.
Speaker 3: Dumb ass pedestrians keep walking in front of moving cause.
Speaker 8: Oh and the first time you hit one of them, they're gonna play this back in court like.
Speaker 2: That big do it again, send him down.
Speaker 1: That's my random thought. That's some random.
Speaker 2: One two three.
Speaker 6: Y'all a random pedestrians that you respect for all the respect. It's my turn to walk.
Speaker 2: You normally be on point with your random thoughts.
Speaker 1: Nah, because I ain't want to talk earlier day. No, No, it's fatigue and.
Speaker 2: Didn't put them dogs.
Speaker 9: You gotta fatigue, fatigued, been working all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, that is my random thought. And I was just thinking about that ship. That's some ship.
Speaker 6: I really do and I don't want to keep most of my random thoughts be about like mortality and real life ship.
Speaker 3: But I don't talked about what happened after you die too many times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I talked about something yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah damn damn, trying to make a story fast.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you know when you disagree with the nigga on the phone, that extends the conversation.
Speaker 2: No, let's wrap this ship up. What what H'm saying? Wrap it up?
Speaker 3: Anybody? Y'all.
Speaker 8: The pedestrians that be walking in front of the m crany back up, was just saying, hey, now right yours a whole hour, I thought that ship was gonna be over after that ship.
Speaker 1: That was a whole nother episode.
Speaker 2: That you're rather thought. It was some bull but it was cool though.
Speaker 6: How the funk my random thoughts some bullshit, that's my random thoughts.
Speaker 8: So my random thought you know, usually my random thoughts are like sex related. So I'm wondering, why does.
Speaker 2: Raw sex.
Speaker 8: Take a different effect and feel like so much better than protected sext.
Speaker 5: Skin and skin.
Speaker 1: Meat to meet?
Speaker 2: Okay, sy, it's just.
Speaker 3: Like damn trying to breathe.
Speaker 6: That's a great.
Speaker 2: That's the best way, better way.
Speaker 10: That's how y'all feels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what it is.
Speaker 5: A nigga feels smothering. God damn. So the experience is gonna be different when the nigga feels free.
Speaker 3: Nigga made that ship that should beghetti.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, macan Mac and sneeze.
Speaker 3: Extra che You do it, bro, you can do it. Y'all can do it.
Speaker 9: You can do it live no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: At the beginning.
Speaker 8: And there you having another episode of Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 2: Check us out on the Big Facts Network. Got it, I got I got it.
Speaker 8: There you have another exclusive episode on Big Fact Friday. Check us out at the Big Fact Network. Make sure you like common and subscribe.
Speaker 2: And salute.
Speaker 8: Now you've for have www dot Bigfaxpod dot com.
Speaker 6: Salute still next week Big Fax Friday is a rap visit www Dot Big Foxpod dot com dot co