Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame the twenties.
Speaker 2: Good morning, This is Caitlin big Wig big Wig Alert.
Speaker 1: Hell, this is vice president.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is P Deakins. I'm calling from corporate HR. I think your boss told you that I would be calling. But congratulations on the promotion, Executive vice president.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It comes with a throne and a crown and everything everything you see beneath you. It is your kingdom.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know us. When do I get my crown?
Speaker 1: We'll have that in your mailbox by the end of the week. Ma'am. It's exciting.
Speaker 3: I like calling people who've gotten promotions, so you've got to be pretty pumped up about.
Speaker 2: It, I am. Yeah, yeah, I'm very excited.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know if your boss told you that i'd be calling to go over a few things regarding your promotion.
Speaker 2: Na, yeah he did.
Speaker 3: Okay, great. First order of business is what rewards points would you like? Grocery store points, airline miles, coffee shop stamps, got Amazon points on there?
Speaker 2: You could have to, uh, let's go for airline points. Why not?
Speaker 3: Great, So instead of paycheck, you'll just begin what you would get in dollars in airline points. The next thing I'll needn't know what airline you want?
Speaker 1: Is all?
Speaker 4: Well, sorry, I think I heard wrong you said. Did you say instead of getting paid I would get airline yep?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no no, I will just take my paycheck as is.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I know. No, that's not an option. So you should have gone over this when you sign the paperwork. Executives at this company, because of budgetary reasons, decided to forego pay and so instead of actual cash, they're getting paid in miles or points for their favorite rewards programs. So every dollar you make is actually two dollars in points. So if you're making it, let's say one hundred dollars, If you make one hundred dollars, that's two hundred airline points you get instead of a paycheck.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense to me. I do not need airline points. I need my paycheck. I did not sign up.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll still be getting a paieck you have.
Speaker 2: I will be getting a paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yes, it will look like a normal paycheck, but it'll just be in miles. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Eh, that's not going to work for me. I need my paycheck.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, okay, executive vice president for just today and it's already gone into her head.
Speaker 4: I guess, huh, excuse me, I don't I do not have a big head or anything.
Speaker 2: I certainly sounds like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you want to be treated differently than the other executives around here. And it's only your second day, I think, as executive vice president, so my.
Speaker 4: First it's really my first day.
Speaker 2: But I want I want my money. I don't want airline points.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, and she's greedy? Well, no, boy's greedy.
Speaker 2: What did you just say to me? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was just saying, and I you know, maybe you expect a little special treatment or something like that.
Speaker 4: No, I think I heard you call me greedy as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should just a materialistic I don't know. You tell me okayub money grubbing, because it seems all you care about his money instead of the rewards points.
Speaker 4: And yeah, you know, if I am a little greedy or materialistic, I'm gonna use this new power and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get you fired. What what is your name? Because I want to get you fired for how incredibly rude you've been today.
Speaker 4: Another thing getting reward points instead of an actual paycheck. That is the stupidest policy I've ever heard. I'm frankly, I'm pissed at my boss for not telling me that this was the way that execs did it. Do you work in this building or are you in the Minnesota location?
Speaker 2: Where is your office? No?
Speaker 1: I'm in this building.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Would you like to come meet with me in person?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I would like to see the face.
Speaker 4: Of the h R person who called me greedy and materialistic for wanting a paycheck, a normal paycheck.
Speaker 2: And you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Can just go ahead, get my resignation papers ready to I'll give him a sign and I'll I'll slap across.
Speaker 2: The face with him. How's that? You are a little tow warp? When I get down there, it's over when I see you, you little turk.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your boss.
Speaker 1: Chris set you up. What it's a joke. What it's a joke.
Speaker 3: Your boss set you up for a phone brink because he wanted to congratulate you on your new position and tell you that you're gonna be getting points.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my god, I'm going to kill Chris. I'm going to walk down the hall and smack him in the face. A little twirp. I'm so mad that this is awful.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Wake up every morning with jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties,