Speaker 1: Forever. Hello, Oh hi, Hi, we're here. I love it. Sydney has a new coat on. You know what? My coat has to match your fly? You know, girl? Please? My coat looked like the homeless version of your coat. No, no, no, no, no no. Anything you put on? Friend, million bucks? Wow? Everything? Put my sunglasses on? Everything you have? I'm like, who styled you? What stylist? You have? No stylists.
Speaker 2: I was like, is that from Barney's where? Yeah, Barney's aka a SOS. Barney's is shutting down, so you know the kids are not chopping there no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I heard that the sales or trash like things are still in the hundreds.
Speaker 1: You're not getting something that was like, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can't do a five percent off sale and thing people are going to show up and buy things. But I guess I'll say, like, designer things don't really go on sale. I guess you gotta go to Loman's or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just like, do we need designer looks anymore?
Speaker 3: Everything is uh designer or adjacent anyway, and it looks better than the stuff that actually costs a lot of money.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, why are we doing this? Yes, it's fast fashion.
Speaker 2: The world is ending by the stuff that you can only wear a couple of times and then the falls apart, and then you throw it away, and then they burn it and then the ozone layer has a big hole in it. I don't know whatever, as long as I look cute and I'm getting likes.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm gonna still put this out there free stuff. If people want to send me things to wear, I'll wear it. Well, I probably won't.
Speaker 3: But I want things to be sent to me, So please send to the stude.
Speaker 2: What was the episode that we did and you were like, people should be giving me free stock. I went to the store and I was like, yeah, this is this should be free.
Speaker 1: And everybody was looking at you like, I'm.
Speaker 2: You try to try.
Speaker 1: To stick the place up. You robbed a store? Was a Buffalo Exchange?
Speaker 2: You you was at a consignment shop asking for free stuff. They were like, bitch, what they were like, since we basically get this a way? Yeah, they're like that dress has skid marks, and like if you can't afford this twelve dollars shirt, you need to go down.
Speaker 1: But that's not necessarily true Buffalo Change.
Speaker 2: We having expensive things in there too, and right, it'd be a lot of top Shop things.
Speaker 1: But then it'll be like this is Alexander Wang, this is Alexander and.
Speaker 3: Then it'll be like fifty dollars is like, I'm not paying fifty dollars anywhere here, No way, I'm not doing it. It's just it's wasteful. And considering that this is a secondhand, it almost is like it feels like the good Will. It's a step above the good will. Sure prices should be thirty dollars in under right.
Speaker 2: When I tell my mother I'm thrift things, she thinks I'm at a Salvation Army. Yeah, I'd be at a Buffalo Changer like a Crossroads, and she'll be like, yuck, you're wearing used por pie. Somebody died in that blouse. Like that's the energy that my mom has. When I told it, I'm through, yo, dead ass. Whoever it is, shit is perfect for me.
Speaker 1: Okay. And if Buffalo Exchange or Crossroads is listening, you know you can send us things. Are you're an expert in this week? What's good? Okay? So you know I got these air pods?
Speaker 2: Right, She's doing well, She's not tethered to her phone no more, and so I lost them.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 2: One of them fell on the train tracks at Union Square and it was very dramatic.
Speaker 1: It was a very dramatic moment.
Speaker 2: But I replaced it that day because I was like, I'm not If I had lost the whole case, then cool. But I lost one AirPod, so I was like, I have to replace it. It was like sixty five dollars plus tax. Oh, it was like seventy two dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so bitch.
Speaker 3: I would be listening to music like a Bluetooth. Just one air Yeah, that's it. Yeah, let me call you back, just like holding it anyway. So that was a week and a half ago that I lost it and replaced it.
Speaker 1: Last night we were out.
Speaker 2: I had my tiny purse with me because you know, tiny bags are in that what's on trend, and I went to pull something out of my purse and the air pod case popped out. The whole thing hit the ground, popped open. One of them comes out and they both slide under the sink of this of this club.
Speaker 1: The universe is trying to tell you, Marie, get rid of the pods.
Speaker 2: Cis even the bathroom on all fours trying to get my arm under this dirty ass New York City sink yu.
Speaker 1: I was like, but you got it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like I got all types of like diseases on my arm since I got HPV, I got all the disease. I got crabs, I got chlamydia on my elbows. It's just everything. I got bed bugs. Now, it was so nasty, and you know I'm a germophobe, So I was like, you had to like soish my face down.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I got it.
Speaker 2: It was disgusting, but I got it back. And then I went home and I wiped everything down with an alcohol wipe.
Speaker 3: It's good to see how you would go out of the way for these air pods. I'm hoping that if I ever got like stuck somewhere in a small in a.
Speaker 1: Way, if you ever got stuck in a well, you would come through for me as well.
Speaker 3: You would get on all fours and put your hand down, and I would you would, I.
Speaker 2: Would call a firefighter. I'd be like my friend. Also, I think some AirPods is back there. And if you find money back there, that's also my I dropped a couple dollars back there. Anyway, I got it and well, yeah, Sidney, like, if something bad happened to you and I saw it happen, I feel like I'd be like one of those moms that like gets like super strength and like lifts a car off her baby.
Speaker 1: Probably not. You know, I haven't been to the gym since September, and the veins in your neck will be popping out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna turn it to the rock that's so hot. I'm gonna call you Dwayne.
Speaker 1: Marie.
Speaker 2: Now that doesn't really roll off the tongue, So I'm gonna just said, Marie Morock, you gonna send Dwayne. Marie feels homophobic, So sorry, Sydney. What were you an expert in this week?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I was an expert in just like I just can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I just didn't have the energy to argue. I was at a shoot like it was the last minute and it was something that I was like, Ah, this is this might be Jankie. And I went there and it was very much Yankie.
Speaker 1: And what was the shoot for? Can you tell us? Can you give us an idea? What was it for a brand? Was it for? Yeah, it was for a brand?
Speaker 3: Me doing like little promo for this movie that's going to come out, and so there's like tips on how to do something and oh.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're talking about. Did they send it to YouTube? Yes? They did. Sis.
Speaker 3: They were like, can you do a self tape? I was like no, and then they're like, you know what, you could have it? And I was like, ah, this must be no. Everybody must have said no to this.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then I got there and I was like, ah, I see why they said no.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I went there and I should have done my makeup and my hair and I let someone else do it.
Speaker 1: You let the white people touch their hair and mess it up. She was not they missed this up.
Speaker 3: This person was not hit other, okay, got you this person soon is that person spoke?
Speaker 1: I was like, this is not gonna go. Well, they had a list.
Speaker 3: I had a bad lip on, blended not properly, wig, a mess real real, I mess up a silky wing. Oh man, Well because I washed it myself first, so that was half of me.
Speaker 1: But we can just put it all on.
Speaker 2: But how but how does I'm so city this is human washing human hair because you know, I just didn't do what you left product in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it just dry it. So I looked a mess.
Speaker 3: So when it comes out, I'm be like, this is what it is. So sorry, y'all saw me and Jay Crew, y'all know, I get down.
Speaker 1: This is what.
Speaker 2: This is the other me, This is down to earth me, relatable.
Speaker 1: This is the person you're gonna catch on the train. This is Sydney of the people.
Speaker 3: I do this for, y'all. I can't always look good for you. Sometimes you gotta catch me off.
Speaker 1: And I just leaned into it, just looking bad. And I was like, she kept asking, like, you know, is there anything else? I was like, everything else? This is what? Literally everything else. The background was white, which is awful.
Speaker 3: It's like you should never have a just all white background because you could catch every imperfection, any flyaway, any like dust.
Speaker 1: It just you could see everything. The background was white. The background was didn't even hit us with like a like a cream an egg shell, no egg shell, no like a yolk. Nothing. It was just white and no yoke.
Speaker 3: And then the other girls came in and I was like, they had their makeup and their hair already done.
Speaker 1: I was like, see this was my fault. Damn yeah, what, and.
Speaker 3: So now I will anybody who's like, there will be a makeup, I'm like, no, I'm gonna do my own thing. I'd rather look bad because myself than somebody else do it and be like, why do I look so old?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna invest in some new brushes for next year so that I can do like my own contours.
Speaker 3: I'm just you know, I'm just gonna be my own face. I'm gonna show up like, yeah, this is the face.
Speaker 1: I'm already done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to do touchups, you can, but even then, no, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: When I used to have hair, I would show up and they'd be like the hair person.
Speaker 2: Would be like, well, what are you doing? What are we doing with your hair? And I'd be like, I already did it. This is what I'm doing. I did it already, it's done. And now that I'm bald, people will be like hair and makeup it's going to be at this time, and I'd be like, I don't have any hair.
Speaker 1: And remember I did that shoot and they bought them.
Speaker 2: Wigs and I was like, oh my god, I'm not wearing these wigs. It's like, can I just can you just let me not look bad for one No, the answer is no, they will.
Speaker 1: They won't allow it because it's just like, you're so wonderful, you're stunning. We can't have that. They're like, you saw the steam is too high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's somebody who is going to do your hair with a sharpie and a lefty scissor.
Speaker 3: Person did my brows and I looked like Warrior. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Am I angry?
Speaker 5: Am?
Speaker 1: I am? I angry bird?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the deal? Didn't Warrio have one brows? I let it. I let it be.
Speaker 3: They were looking at me on set and they were like, well, I guess this is what she looks like that, and they kept saying, you look great. I was like, I don't, but it's fine. I leaned in so I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm the expert in just letting it happen. I was like, I'm not gonna fight. Yes, it's the end of the year. I don't have time.
Speaker 2: You know, the industry is shutting down. We don't care anyways. Speaking of shutting down, our guest is not shutting down. Our guests is turned up. Our guest is uh, you know is a comedian here in New York, has done HBO too, dope queens okay, and now is here with two other doupe queens.
Speaker 3: Yes, and as a freshmany on hands look way better than mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see, let me see how soft they are? Oh, you need no work. I put lotion on two. It is still rough.
Speaker 2: I feel like real pis fine.
Speaker 4: But in a hot way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know if that's hot. Somebody told me I had rough hands once. It was a man. It's fine.
Speaker 3: But our guest is, you know your hands are so soft. It comes from maybe from you know, all the money that you have, and theybody that you love wasting okay, So he is our wasting money, our splurging experts.
Speaker 1: Yes, give it up for Josh shop.
Speaker 4: We love. How are you both well?
Speaker 2: Do you have any First of all, we're doing great. Thank you for asking people. Of course, people don't normally ask us how we're doing well.
Speaker 4: You know, the I think the audience at home they want to be on the journey. We have already greet each other before now, but they don't know that the illusion is sort of we just showed up, so lest they think me impolite, you know, how are.
Speaker 1: We were missed? Where are you from?
Speaker 4: North Carolina?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 4: Where where are you from? I'm from New York, Okay? And where are you from?
Speaker 1: Heaven? Heaven must be missing a janitor.
Speaker 3: No, Heaven is missing a waitress.
Speaker 1: Must be missing waitress.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Josh, did you have any you know, insight on anything that we said over here?
Speaker 4: Yes? I agree with you on the buffalo, but I like the idea that I'm wearing someone a dead person's globes, Like I now own a lot of items that I'm like, Thank god, some like sort of off kilter. Grandma died so that I could make this sort of like sequin jumper into a one into a crop top.
Speaker 1: So you got a lot of brooches at your house?
Speaker 4: Oh yes. I decided this summer to make clip on earrings my fashion story. And not just for the lack of commitment that I don't have to pierce my ears, also because clipons have a distinct look like they don't make real earrings that look like like they kind of look like your grandma have to take them off to answer the phone. You know, it's very gold girls. And so then sometimes it would be fun like you know, if you're going to the club trying to look hip and then also sort of have these like garish monstrosities on your ears, and then they become social because people are like I like those and you take them off like trime on, well.
Speaker 2: Because my ears aren't persware clip ons, But like, where are you getting your clipons from?
Speaker 4: Drift? Mostly like and not even just the buffalo like some like like if you've been the Mother of Junk and Bedford, that's truly just like a warehouse jump it's filled with garbage. You wouldn't go there for clothes, really, but you'd go there for like Choschke's and train gets and like gross art. But they have a bunch of clipons.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm putting Mother of Junk in my phone.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of spooky art that I've gotten there. That's oh so much garbage art. But it truly is like, you know, take your anxiety pills, because it's just like a warehouse filled with trash. Like you're like swimming in trash, like like low rent Scrooge McDuck and just like trying to like find treasures.
Speaker 1: Like diving into garbage. Yeah, I heard you.
Speaker 4: Some places like that, but the buffaloes and stuff also have them. But I also in that time was buying a lot of like sort of like eighties Grandma sequin tops, you know, bit yeah, big shoulder kind of things.
Speaker 1: This T shirt has shoulder pads that I'm wearing right now. Are you spending a lot of money on these items or that?
Speaker 4: Well? So here's what I think, because we we we we spoke off air to like really hammered down what the expertise topic should be.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I'm very professional, we wait until right before the guest sits down and be like, well, what are you here?
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly. I do think that, like clothes is not a thing out truly, what I think we're using the term wasting money is most of the ship I spend a lot of money on is stuff that I don't keep. It's like going to shows or buy or fancy ass food. Like I don't spend that much on clothes, like most of the things I actually own are not that expensive. But I will blow money on ship that I have nothing to show for it. Okay, drop hundreds on a meal that you ultimately ship out of your asshole the same way you do anything. I mean, but it definitely is.
Speaker 1: But are you going on dates?
Speaker 2: Are you going are you taking yourself out on these extravagant dinners?
Speaker 1: Like are you a fool?
Speaker 5: My dear?
Speaker 4: You know that where we started with this was I was recognizing that I've been to a lot of concerts, and then we were talking about that and we realize, like, oh, I also wear most of the ship I waste my money on. Is that? And so I feel like I do have certain I mean, I'll take myself to whatever. You know, you don't need to have a person. But but my sister, my work wife, my dear friend, Aaron Jackson shares that sort of lush tendency. So he's the one I can.
Speaker 1: Count on to go to these dinners with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and my brother goes to a lot Gary Richardson and I have gone, what are you kind.
Speaker 1: Of work do you do that? You got all this money that you just throwing you just making it rain? Where you worked for the opposition?
Speaker 4: You're I had that Comedy Central gig for like a bit, and then Aaron and I have sold some scripts and then also some scripts, you know. But I also think like, at the end of the day, the ledger line is not that high. She's not raking in that much money. It's where is she appropriating it? You know? It's like I really that's where a lot of the expendable income goes.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Josh, I gotta interrupt you, Sydney. Can we start saying we sold some scripts?
Speaker 1: Yes? Fuck are we doing? I'm on well future now it's gonna happen. I just want to start saying that we've done it. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's the first step. All right, just say it, Just say it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: And I have sold the scripts, some scripts. I got it for you since twenty twenty, starting off January the second. Yeah, we sold some sold some scripts. Got that first of all, love that for you.
Speaker 4: But I don't I don't think it's that. I don't think I'm making that much cash. I'm like, I'm I can pay the rent and everything's going okay. But it's mostly like it's to me, not the amount of money I'm wasting, it's the places I'm wasting it on.
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 4: I mean where?
Speaker 1: It's like, how do you decide where?
Speaker 4: Like I spent one hundred and forty dollars on Jill Scott tickets yesterday, and that's that's more money than I need to pay to see Jill Jill.
Speaker 1: Scott God bless shod.
Speaker 4: But I love where she performed Grato City Music Hall. But it's the twentieth anniversary of Who Is Jill Scott. She's playing the whole album front to back. I was like, well, okay, your price.
Speaker 2: Actually she should be charging more for that's not even for the good seats.
Speaker 1: I was just like, sure, bathroom.
Speaker 4: I think like, you know, like mezzanine too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know you got quite the balcony. I'm in like sub balcony like upper mess. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like your accent is so twenty is gonna make me twenty two? Yeah, bring it twang.
Speaker 4: It's the same. It's malleable for me too. Where it's like I think, I think I have a certain adopted a certain sort of just like fag accent ultimately.
Speaker 1: Faccent, yeah accident.
Speaker 4: But when I'm down South talking to my like hog farmer cousins, I will feel that I will like inherently sort of like mimic like end up being like like feeling like I'm in full gone with the whims.
Speaker 1: Yes, give us. It a little a little preview, you know.
Speaker 4: But it does. It's that thing where it's not in your control.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, if you're talking to your mom, I don't know if you speak to your mother still, but.
Speaker 4: She's a dead person. So my dad.
Speaker 1: When you speak to your dad, we speak to Paul.
Speaker 4: When I speak to Paul, we actually do call him Pops. We sort of decided on his grandpa name, even though I ain't nobody given him grandkids.
Speaker 1: But I love it.
Speaker 4: Me my gay ass and my like touring musician brother. It's like nobody's given him.
Speaker 2: Your touring musician brother might have some hose lined up all over the place.
Speaker 1: Got ganis about it exactly.
Speaker 4: You might be right.
Speaker 1: His name is Jacob, Jacob Jacob.
Speaker 3: He got hoes, and he got babies in a different area.
Speaker 4: Babies only hope. That's why you live that life on the road. Obviously, Wait, how much do y'all go on the road? By the way, well, we.
Speaker 1: Are here, cities won't be in Austin this.
Speaker 4: Week, and then because it's a grind and they we're.
Speaker 2: In San Francisco in like a couple of weeks, and then I don't know, maybe they could trip do something not comedy, But that's another thing.
Speaker 4: I love to travel. I'll drop money on that too, like hours prioritize that. But again, it's like you don't have anything to show for it. It's just you've like pictures, you take pictures. Yeah, sure you could take pictures.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, sure you could take pitches.
Speaker 4: But I mean, like the whole point is not that you're ultimately keeping.
Speaker 1: Anything, but what's your favorite place to visit? Like when you're traveling.
Speaker 4: I love Berlin.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I've never been to Berlin never. I haven't always even thought about that.
Speaker 4: And I've grown to Lovechievik, Iceland as well. What weirdly, there's a comedy scene there.
Speaker 1: Is it cold?
Speaker 4: It is cold? Yeah, if you go in the summer, it's less cold. If you went now, it's cold, so I.
Speaker 1: Would only need a jacket in the summer time. Uh.
Speaker 4: Weirdly though, yeah yeah, but weirdly though, it gets cold there, but the range is not as bad, so like like it is sometimes colder here in the winter than but there it's just sort of always sort of cold, you know what I mean, Like where we are here, they're like here, you know, it's it sort of stays in the same range, you know, within I don't know thirty degrees you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I'm spending a lot of money, it's gotta be warm. I want to have my shoulders out. I don't want to have to be thinking about a jacket and go check and hats and scarves and shit.
Speaker 1: I want to wear and black eyes. Yeah, I want to have you know, see, And it's expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you spend a lot of money to sort of feel like you've gone to the Moon because nowhere looks like it. It's the most geologically like active place on Earth.
Speaker 1: Because like geysers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of like active guysers and volcanos there, So it's like more the land there is changing at a at a more recent and rapid rate than anywhere else on there. Youutruly around places where you're like, this feels like the damn Moon. Nothing looks like this.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested, No, thank you. So that's that's fine.
Speaker 2: But our friends said she wants to take a trip to like a cabin or something in the woods.
Speaker 1: I was like, that sounds like how people get murdered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, or drop acid which and then get murdered.
Speaker 1: Maybe why is the murdered in there?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I guess you're right. Where's the cabin?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We don't know, We doesn't know.
Speaker 3: But whenever you do like trips like that where's still cold, you're still spending the money that you could spend to go somewhere warm. I will always have to go to somewhere where the sun is out. We could go to the beach, and I don't want to bring that many clothes.
Speaker 1: Also, when you pack, you.
Speaker 2: Got to bring like more like right, like sick sweaters, thick colds.
Speaker 4: No, it's true. I'm about to go to Spain for Christmas and then Amsterdam for New Years, and it's going to be cute. I've never been to Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: I was there over the summer. I really liked it. How was it that people are nice?
Speaker 2: The food sucks, but the people are nice, high the entire time.
Speaker 1: It's a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I bet that'll be my life.
Speaker 1: What's the weather going to be like over there? Probably cold, It's probably be cold.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be cold, but that's okay. But again, I got to think about that packing plan because Spain will be less.
Speaker 1: Cold, Okay, so Spain. Are you going to Spain?
Speaker 4: So my family and I sort of share this lush tendency, and we've started traveling on Christmas now rather than just like going home and doing the normal like fravacy grandma. So now we pick a place and we all travel.
Speaker 1: How many family members.
Speaker 4: It's my dad and my two brothers. It actually started honestly, like maybe eight years ago, like soon after my mom died, that we really realized we all like we were sort of like wanting time together and we like to travel. And then all our lives are crazy because I do this and my brother's on the road, and my other brother was in school at the time, and so we were like Christmas was like the only time that we're like, we're all free Christmas. So then we were like, what if instead of just like going home and doing that whole thing, we went to you know, Barcelona, And then we just did it and now it's become this tradition. It's actually really.
Speaker 1: Sweet because my dad here for eight years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now my dad every year sort of thinks it's going to be the last one because he's like a sweet, genteel Southern man. He's I was like, listen, I get it. You guys got partners, you might have to go do Christmas with them, you know, And we're always like, oh yeah, wait, so some of us are like you know were you know. To me, I'm like, this is this is my family thing.
Speaker 2: I love that where you could be like this is separate. Yeah, but you're allowed to say that you're in a relationship with.
Speaker 1: Somebody you don't see you all the time, right. I lived together and we don't.
Speaker 4: Either, because I think that's also part of the same sort of thing where yeah, I want so, yeah, we do Thanksgiving together though, and that's fun.
Speaker 1: No, that that's the one that I'm like, oh, but do you.
Speaker 4: Travel for Thanksgiving? I used to, because now I stay here and I love it because it's the worst time. I think it's the worst time to travel.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm from here, so I don't have to go that far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. Now I stay and we just do a big gay thanks Aaron's husband, Michael, cooks like a lavish dinner and we just like, you know, drink a bunch of fancy.
Speaker 1: Okay what that means? So no turkeys on the table.
Speaker 4: No turkey's on But he went to culinary institute and like can't actually cook.
Speaker 1: And so like the turkey be not as ashy, a little moist.
Speaker 4: Not a single ash on the turkey.
Speaker 3: So he's using like like purase, and he got like a bizomic.
Speaker 4: Un skin under the skins. Okay, stuff I can't even describe to you because it were requires a type of training that I will never understand.
Speaker 1: And where do they do the Thanksgiving at their house?
Speaker 4: They do it at their house.
Speaker 1: So what do you bring into a friends given that's cooked by Here's.
Speaker 4: The thing at this one, No dishes allowed because Michael is so good.
Speaker 1: He's sort of like he likes soggy potatoes at your house.
Speaker 4: It would make it harder for him and the meal would depreciate if you were to bring It's sort of he's rather like and he wants to like plan the meal exactly how he wants. He doesn't want to be fielding like three different So you.
Speaker 1: Bring the grocess a casse role to you.
Speaker 4: Would imbalance his perfectly planned.
Speaker 1: Trying to bring your soggy greens to the table.
Speaker 4: And no thank you, No wait, but will y'all drop dollar on fancy dinners?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I want people to feed me and pay for it. But that's oh okay, wait back in.
Speaker 4: The day, do you do you have agents and stuff. I always make them take me out of fancy dinner. I mean, I'll pay for it for myself too, But I mean that's the point of having an agent is it's like, here's this Michelin star restaurant manager is not.
Speaker 1: Bringing me to no michelan nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why you have to sell some scrill couples in. They will be right there to bring you to a nice dinner.
Speaker 4: I guess you know right, maybe that's devis.
Speaker 1: Yes, it did.
Speaker 4: You didn't want to work for work, you wanted it for a couple of tangentle fancy dinners.
Speaker 3: Yes, when you make them a lot of money, then they feel like, oh, let me get you these tickets to this play or this concert or this dinner.
Speaker 4: So I honestly don't even know if we've made them that much money. I also think they just know we are Lush's Aaron and I and so they're sort of like and they love it and it's not you know, it's on company cards. So you're sort of like, yeah, we should go in over a big boozy lunch.
Speaker 2: Does somebody's managers be gripping these these company cards.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, is this coming out with your account? Tykey? Oh you have to expense this all? You got to wait for them to send you the money. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 4: So you've never done like those like true, like Bougie Michelin, like you're getting twelve courses. You're spending three hundred dollars on a meal you shouldn't spend.
Speaker 1: Well, talk to us about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, First of all, how do you decide which Micheline place.
Speaker 1: You want to go to? You've gone to Parsee, I haven't gone to per Se.
Speaker 2: Well, let's tell people who are listening what all of this means, right, because not everybody knows what.
Speaker 1: A per se is.
Speaker 4: Or here's what I've actually recently come to understand what the history of it is because Micheline as in the tires, honey, So what happened was and.
Speaker 1: It's become it's really the tires.
Speaker 4: Yes, No, here's where it was born out of because they are, I believe, a French company, and you know French invented cooking, but back in like the seventies, they basically used it as a promotional means to get people to travel. So like the three stars are like, you know, like worth a visit, worth a trip, and go out of your way to eat here, basically is what they mean. They're basically like going it like drive to another place and eat this fancy meal.
Speaker 1: Youose their tires to go get food.
Speaker 4: But then it became sort of the gold standard for what like fine dining was. It became this coveted thing, and now all these like chefs and restaurants like make these fancy ass places to try and get them. And if you like lose a star, it's like drama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw Ratituy.
Speaker 2: The guy just the shift died exactly after he lost another star.
Speaker 4: One star places can be like casual, but like the two and three ones. I've never done a three actually, but the two are like you're gonna get multiple courses, you're gonna have like a crazy type of service, you're gonna drive.
Speaker 1: So how many stars, it's out of three thought it was out of five.
Speaker 4: Getting one is a battle, so it's not like one means bad. It's like we don't even visit you unless you matter sort of their thing. And then like you get one, it means you're.
Speaker 2: Hot, because most restaurants don't have any stars, So for you to have us star is like that you might have some rats in the back.
Speaker 1: But you know, so the food is good.
Speaker 4: But then what's fun is that it forces you to eat. I mean one there's no defense of it. Actually, this is what a waste of money? Again, it's like this is such boogie one percent nonsense. But it does like sort of encourage us to different type of dining because everything is contextual, right, Like you're it's that thing where when someone comes over and they're like some smaller is like pitching you on a wine and they're spending five minutes describing it.
Speaker 2: You're like you're okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: You like notice things you didn't or you have tricked yourself into believing that.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a trick.
Speaker 4: Then you've bought in what I mean, what is what is reality if not like this whatever you've tricked yourself into believing.
Speaker 2: If I'm at a restaurant and there's a somalia there, best believe I'm not paying. I'm on a date with somebody, or I'm with somebody who has their corporate card.
Speaker 4: But then it's usually you get lots of courses and it means you're having like a four hour dinner and then you're like you're with your friend and you have to like you're talking, you're getting drunk. You're like, you know, but that.
Speaker 1: Many courses do I don't. I'm not that hungry.
Speaker 4: And the other thing is once you paste it out over the course of like you know, so many hours, you just like you just you keep and you've spent so much money, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, how much per person? How much we talked?
Speaker 4: The last one we did, we went to Blue Hill, which is that one Upstate and Hills for dinner per person? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: But this was like a like save up and making.
Speaker 1: It Blue Hills sounds like a like a fried chicken place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sound it's actually called Stone Barns at Blue Hill something something. It's got like a longer name.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a neighborhood restaurant. Yes, it sounds like somebody grandma worked.
Speaker 4: I did with the last one before that. Oh, Over the summer, Aaron and I flew to Mexico City to see Bjorkan concert. Again.
Speaker 1: What I think.
Speaker 4: I've ever done?
Speaker 1: Sydney? What are we do? Like? What?
Speaker 4: But here's why this.
Speaker 1: Is what we should be using our Patreon for.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is what I mean, honestly says once a month we should be doing something like flying to a place to eat something.
Speaker 4: My thing is like make spaghetti at home, and then just blow all your cash on this. And this was such a gay waste of money because how gorgeous.
Speaker 1: How much is the bar?
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you that York was probably like two hundred bucks, but but then plus a flight to Mexico City, which is like four hundred and something, and then an airbnb which is like a couple hundreds And this is for a concert she did in New York. Like I could have seen her, I could have gone ten blocks and instead, my gay assterid.
Speaker 1: You were like, this airbnb is cute.
Speaker 4: And then it's sort of what the economically they call the sunken cost fallacy, which is once you spent a certain amount of money, you are thus more likely to spend more money that you wouldn't have in the first place to play from meals instead, like if someone was like, do you want to spend to it? Because then we would to this Michelin Star place pooh Hoole, which I've gone to before. It was my second time. It's this like two hundred dollars meal. You have this molay that is like six years old, that's been simmering on a stove for six years. Molay is like that, No, it's like that. You often have it whenever you have Mexican food. It can be sourced from a lot of different things. It comes from. It's like a sauce basically.
Speaker 1: Six years age six.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing. My dude every day just shows up and throws new stuff in it, whatever he wants to sort of add to it. So when you ask them how many ingredients are in it, they're like, we don't know at this point, but we believe it's like three hundred and some because every day he's just like today we're going to put some corn in it. And it's just been it's.
Speaker 1: It's just been sitting.
Speaker 4: So what it's been cooking for six years? Okay, simmer in the whole time.
Speaker 3: But it tastes different every single time because they're adding new stuff.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is fun.
Speaker 4: Same we should be doing is a traditional Mexican sauce that he's made into this like elevated, Like no one's done that, no one's been like, what how do you fancy up.
Speaker 1: How many stars did that place have?
Speaker 4: I think just one and it was good and it was so good.
Speaker 1: How many courses did you have?
Speaker 4: That one was only like seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, so do you remember like what typically what is It's like a little salady type thing and then they all deconstructed.
Speaker 4: It depends on Yes, you're warmer on that one, right, but they're all like depends on what them of the place is. So like when I went to Poohole, it was basically like, I know it's p u j o L, but the j is like.
Speaker 1: American poo joel.
Speaker 4: The menu and we that went there was all sort of like sea influenced, fish influence, so you're getting a lot of different types of like fish or things where you didn't know where the fish was. Blue Hills thing is that they're on this barn and they do a bunch of sort of like this farm upstate and they do a bunch of sort of crazy agriculture, like they just like basically have a bunch of like agriculture scientists up there trying to like make the perfect tomato like that kind of nonsense. So they'll do ship where they're it's hyper seasonal. It's just like whatever is good literally this week, and they'll serve you shit. Like like, they gave us this one course for dessert that was just they called it milk in four stages, and you just had a bunch of different like milk desserts. So you had this ice cream that was incredible, but it was not flavored with anything other than milk, but it was so rich and creamy and gorgeous. We were like, what is the story on this? And they're like, my mouth is I'm here's.
Speaker 1: What it's like. Your palate is different. You've got a different palate, but you.
Speaker 4: Would taste this and be like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You love ice cream?
Speaker 4: Plain ice cream? And this is what it was up. I forget the name of it, but they were like, oh, that's made of blank and they're like, it's the milk that the cow makes within twelve hours after giving birth. It's the richest, most dense milk they ever.
Speaker 1: Made, Mama milk.
Speaker 4: They took it and made ice cream, and then after that the milk goes back to be a normal milk. But they're like, it's basically carry delicacy and we like shaved some off from the calf and made ice cream out of it.
Speaker 1: They killing cows up there, made of cows. Yes, okay, whoa.
Speaker 4: So it's like you'll never have that anywhere.
Speaker 2: I mean again, Josh, I'm sitting here and I'm like, what am I doing with my life? Okay, we're going to do that, sis, Like I just want to experience something radical like that once.
Speaker 4: A lot of it's nonsense.
Speaker 3: What are the reservations? Like do you got to do like months in advance?
Speaker 4: You got to be on top of it for most of them, Like how long I think we got that one? A couple of months in advance, and it's the kind of thing where it's like three months out like to the day it goes on, and they all get snatched up in like a couple of minutes. So you gotta again, you got to treat it like it's like it's concert ticket. You got to treat it like tickets. You're like to like get you know. Okay, they're all different, but that a lot of them do like that last been any of those crazy three like per se kind of things that are like even more expensive and harder to get table.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a thousand dollars and it'd be like twelve course.
Speaker 4: One day I'll make my age and do that when we like really really hit it, when any of them get made, which none of them might be.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't matter. You got paid for writing it. No, not even that you wrote it. You had an idea of something, you wrote it, you finished it, you sold it. Yeah, I'm still on I have an idea and then write it.
Speaker 4: But that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is your writing process, Aaron?
Speaker 4: And I is different than I have had with any other writing partner that we're basically always in the room, like working on it together. Okay, you know, like you know, sometimes you'll like I'll do a draft now email it to you and you'll do a passy back and forth. I feel like we have to be in the same room. But a lot of times the stuff we're writing, there's lots of times when someone writes something, they're like, read that is it a joke? Because it's so stupid that you need constant affirmation. But then it's sort of fun because then on like the micro and macro level, you can be sharing duties, like you could be talking it out. Yeah, and so I got it, and they try and they might do a whole page, or they might just do too.
Speaker 1: Like you right from home? Do you have a wee work, let's talk, we'll.
Speaker 4: Go to one of our homes or sometimes if we're feeling real lazy, or if it's not like a full day, if you have to do like if you have to like do deal with some notes on something, be like we can do it in three hours, then we'll like skype or whatever. Because he's in Harlem and I'm in Williamsburg, so that's a commute. But I got a new place in February and I have my own place and I have an office. Yeah, so she'll come over to the office.
Speaker 1: You know, where's the new It's also in Williams.
Speaker 4: Back on Williamsburg. Got lucky actually when the l was like sort of shutting down but not shutting down, and got a real big place for cheap.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, but wait, how long have you been writing?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Because as soon as you like get into the writing mode, it's easier to write.
Speaker 1: Ye, get into like a groove.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean, like like in our like how long does stuff take? Or like how long?
Speaker 1: No, how long have you been writing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? A couple of years? I get like Aaron and I uh like met through improv. He's well, I was writing with people before that, but he's been my closest work wife for like four years. Probably. We were like doing improv and then we wrote this musical and then that was like the first thing we sold as a script. So then we worked on that and we were like, oh, well, I want to do this. But then we did that Comedy Central gig for a little bit, and we'd like write our own stuff, but we're we were like on air, but you would because it was like a daily show type of thing. Writing a lot of your own.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right, this is amazing.
Speaker 4: Wait do you write stuff you much? I mean you write stand up clearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it's just the writing process for me is like okay, I'll write it out and then I'm so long winded that I need help just getting straight.
Speaker 1: To the point.
Speaker 4: I get that that's my issue to someone.
Speaker 1: Just making it like the joke.
Speaker 4: But I feel like stand up. I never write down or I'll like jot notes, but I like to just like go on a long walk and sort of like be muttering in myself and then I'll be like, you got.
Speaker 1: It, muttering.
Speaker 2: I'll just be trying my new jokes out all right, and the random conversations right, and then I'm like, ah, they didn't laugh, they must.
Speaker 4: So then that process feels very different from me than like if we're like writing a movie or something, and then.
Speaker 3: It's like I'll writ in a movie, there's fucking so much structure and there's so many.
Speaker 4: You want to hear some tea. Yeah, because this was like a lesson we learned backwards where it was basically like we had done this musical. I feel like we sort of back asked into selling it as a movie to Fox like four years ago for this crazy fag musical called fucking Identical Twins. They paid us to write it God Blessed. They did not make it of course, literally ends with a song called God is a Faggot. We're like, you're never gonna buy that, but like, thank you for the check. Remixed it right exactly. Checks come in. So then at the time we were like getting this gig to write a movie and we're like, okay, we've never done it before, but we're like okay. And then the production company had this and it was a musical. They're like, we're actually producing this other musical. Would you light it because we had told them. We're like, they're like, would you do an outline for us first, and we're like, for sure, because we'd already done one for ourselves. It was like four pages of just like this happens, then this happens, and they're like, let us share you this outline for this other musical we're making with Josh Gad or something, and they shared us forty five pages, like every single.
Speaker 1: The outline was forty five.
Speaker 4: It was like every single thing that happens, every single moment. It's basically the whole movie without dialogue, but like in real detail, and that's when we're like, oh, that's how this goes. So then we did it and it was so helpful where it is like if you spin all the hard work up top, just like cracking every single moment like what's happening and fucking why and making sure it all connects, then you write it and you're just like, oh, now I just get to add jokes, and then it's so much better.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous. I'm gonna listen to this well, I write this is great.
Speaker 4: Key, but now I feel like I do it with anything narrative like that that it's just like force yourself to do a shitty outline, even if you're like, this sucks, it's so bad, just like getting.
Speaker 1: So hard for me to sit in my house.
Speaker 4: But that's what me too. That's why I have to have a partner because then it like, one, you're sort of obligated because it's like, okay, we said we meet, we gotta work on this, you know what I mean, Like it's we gotta do it. And then two, if you're having moments where you're like I don't know what's going on, you can either talk it out or the other person's like, let me try something, and then maybe you at least get something down and you talk about it.
Speaker 1: Josh, you are doing the Lord's work today. You are on fire right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if the listeners are getting anything out of this, but we are sitting routten.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh, oh my god, outline.
Speaker 4: But I know that's I think that's like actually sort of basic bitch advice. But because we're all just like comedy trolls, like you know, slinging jokes and basements sometimes until you don't really know how that shit works until you like are forced to do it. And then you're like, oh, wait, well.
Speaker 3: But this is this could be useful just in general, I think, yeah, just making sure that one if you meet up with someone and stick to the okay, this is the reason why we met up, and then it takes you to another level where oh, we do have the follow through, we will finish this.
Speaker 4: And then after that most of the rest of it was like stuff we wrote on spec like wrote for free because we were like, this is funny, this will be good, and then you spend like months doing it for free, but then like selling it on the back end, you know, so you get paid later. I mean, I hope at one point my career changes and people will say pay me up front.
Speaker 1: But at least like you doing really well for it.
Speaker 4: But also I had to tutor something like I used to tutor rich kids. You know what s a prep?
Speaker 1: You're going to say English, so you a smarty pain on.
Speaker 4: So I sort of feel like I backastont of that too, because when I first moved to New York, I taught special ed for a little while. So I have a master's in that, okay, a master in the city to teach.
Speaker 1: Well, and because I was pitching sessions the.
Speaker 4: New York City, Sydney trying to get a tutor. Oh, it's gross. It depends. It really would swing depending on I mean, I don't do it because I worked through this agent. I'll tell you offline. I'm embarrassed to say it on air because it was too much. Yeah, and I don't wanna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't think I got it?
Speaker 4: No, no, not even I'm honestly the way I got it, honey, the way our biz works. I'm sort of like, there's a good chance I'll have to tutor again one day, you know, like you, it's you who knows. Since I'm like, I don't want to talk to these people, I might need work for them.
Speaker 1: I love that. Meanwhile, back of the ranch, name and names, do.
Speaker 4: You still have side hustles to make money or you're making it mostly from comedy. I don't know if you have it. I mean you're doing it Comedy Central now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean side hustle.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I mean, everything we stand up is a side Like any little gig that you do. You're like, I'm making money, but not really, this is not what I really want to do. No, I feel and this is they're gonna put this on the internet. You're like, this is not good, but I need that money.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you know what on your opening things something I thought I wonder if you sort of like you're like I don't give a fuck attitude will have benefited you that you went so far. It'll swing around the other way and they'll be like, actually, we can't air this, do you know what I mean? Sometimes when you like are when you're like, this gig sucks, so like who gives a fuck? Then actual they walk it back, walk chip back and they're like, actually, this is bad and they don't put it out. That can happen as long as.
Speaker 1: They send me my money. I'm fine, Honestly, I doubt it. I mean we've done things.
Speaker 3: Oh I did I send you the clip of that thing that we did that our makeup was bad and they had like the pink background. No, oh, I haven't. We are so funny. We look not good, but I'll send it to you. But like we never saw it, and they did airic but we never knew that it was aired.
Speaker 4: But you are right that you sometimes have to just like let go on like god and be like he.
Speaker 1: Like I got bills to pay. You know what?
Speaker 2: I mean, I needed to buy a new couch. It's like, I'm gonna just do it because a lot of these things are stupid. But the pay is also ridiculous, Like you're like, you're paying me how much to do this?
Speaker 1: All right, I guess I'll take this money, but I'm gonna be complaining the whole time. I'm on sound time problematic. You're gonna be like, wait, how much are they paying me?
Speaker 2: Because it's like corporate stuff or it's just like a lot of like branded like Instagram social media things like those things pay pretty well, but it's also like the work is stupid, Like it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't have that ustle really, but it does feel like you can make I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I'm like selling my soul because I like, I literally am not connected to this at all.
Speaker 1: I feel nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do this, but like, yeah, I'll take I'll take that money. But then I'm there and I'm like, when this comes out, do I even want to repost this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What depends on what your contract says.
Speaker 2: One is contractually, if the contract says you out posts and then get paid, then you're gonna put that post.
Speaker 1: But if it doesn't say that. I'm not almost saying I'm send my invoice and be like, hey, following up on this, you to.
Speaker 4: Do it, you ain't got to do yours mees.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, wait, so let's go back to splurging. Now.
Speaker 2: You said you said that you've been to like three hundred concerts.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was so this the impetus was when we were thinking about it, I was like, maybe we'll talk about that because I realized when I was in high school and just like in a little podunk town, you know, closet, when I started to like get into music, I would love to go see concerts. And you know how when you're like thirteen or fourteen and that, like you're like trying on identities. Basically, I felt like for a little while, I was like, oh maybe this is like what makes me cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who have you seen? Life?
Speaker 4: I should have got the list. So then at the point I started making a list and then for some reason, I've just kept it since then.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you didn't there's so much stuff.
Speaker 4: No, well, I have it on my phone. Should I get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I love when people are prepared for the pod prepared for anything.
Speaker 1: Prepared for the pod.
Speaker 3: It's gorgeous. And you know, concerts are so much money.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a big concert person because I don't like big crowds of people.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stand.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go back and cause I bet I've forgotten a bunch of them. I'm going to go. And I'm also sure there's stuff I haven't.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've seen like Avril Levine live.
Speaker 4: You know I didn't see, but I'm going back to the ogs.
Speaker 1: Did you give?
Speaker 4: Matthew's band is definitely there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I so do you know? In high school and college I was obsessed with the jam band Fish. I've seen them like twenty something single Fish. Oh it's white person nonsense and yeah you get stoned and have a good time, but listed off. Oh any r D I saw that. I don't even remember this, but I mean, like this is on the list.
Speaker 1: She was on drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe what's a good concert drug while you're going to your.
Speaker 4: Really everything's contextual really because it's like depends on the music. Okay, like if you're listening to dance music, if you're the club, yeah exactly. But if a lot of times you're getting a little high as sort of my thing poppers oh or that, but that's not I feel like a fast Yeah. Although I went with some of the girls to Robin and we did a lot of.
Speaker 1: Poppers, oh Robin when she was in Medison Square Garden.
Speaker 4: When she was at Barclays, like the next time around, someone had brought them and decided sort of set a rule that was just like only if it's like really feels like it's a popper's anthem. But then the sort of community had decided that every song was every time you know it meets them hurd all and then you.
Speaker 1: Know, and how do you feel when you're on the poppers?
Speaker 4: You've done them? Right? No, Oh, it's just like a head rush. It's better for sex than it is for anything else. But it's just like a don't we know it. It's like it's like a head rush, but you're right, it goes away in like a minute, right.
Speaker 2: It's like couples, you're like, okay, I mean I'd rather be high or on molly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so much like like I have a thing from I guess this was college where I saw Chick Korea. The concert Jazz pianists, and then The Roots on back to back nights. Oh what was that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Chick Korea with Gary Burton playing vibes. Chick Korea is one of them. Then the Roots, well it's well known jazz pianists of the seventies. And the next night I saw the Roots.
Speaker 2: Honey, you're versus ten and you're seeing Jill Scott. How many times have you seen Beyonce?
Speaker 4: Or has seen Beyonce? Four times?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, can you give us like wait.
Speaker 4: So you guys have never seen any concerts? Like who you have to have seen someone?
Speaker 1: Like not really like nobody, like nob Oakville River.
Speaker 4: Like who the hell is that? I don't even remember this band? But this is from like twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really going I'll be out at an event, like maybe if I'm like at the park or something, and they do like those free like park concerts, But I'm not really I'm afraid that I'm somethings gonna happen and I'm gonna get trampled.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I think it's I've seen the Lion King.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. Fossa Yeah, I'm not stampede. No, I think I actually sort of like music more than comedy, do you know what I mean? I think if I cared less about music, I would want to do that. I think I think it's so cool that I have never even tried to really legitimately do it. Comedy feels like I care a little less and so you can be like, yeah, I can do this, Yeah, but then I live like That's why I like to see shows. I think it's fun.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Ariana?
Speaker 4: I have seen Ariana does she does?
Speaker 1: She give a good show.
Speaker 4: She gives a pretty good show. I mean, you know, her attitude is sort of like she only cares so much.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm I'm not.
Speaker 2: Wearing pants thy high boots in this long sweater.
Speaker 4: And she can take the notes. Well, yeah, she can hit the notes. And that's what it's known for. Oh I saw John Legend. See like I forgot I saw John Legend. Some of these were from so long ago, we just stood. Oh this was a good month. I saw Erica and John Legend and Sharon Jones, I got and Raphael Sadik all in the same month. That's a lot of people. Well you also fish twice in the middle.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you just gotta gotta bookt it bookend. It was miss got okay.
Speaker 3: But what I did, I went to I saw Lauren in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: How late was she?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she was last.
Speaker 3: An hour and twenty minutes. This is when she first came back. She was an hour and twenty minutes. And then she went off on the crowd and she was.
Speaker 1: Like, I gave up. I gave up my youth for y'all.
Speaker 3: I had things that were going on today and that's why I couldn't be here like you could wait.
Speaker 1: Like that's what she was.
Speaker 2: That's me as an artistan. Yeah, I gave y'all my good years and they're like, wow, old are you?
Speaker 1: Who are you again? Sir? Everything gave me.
Speaker 4: I think it got lost in the mail. I never got those good years.
Speaker 1: She gave away with her. Other option was she was gonna keep doing sister sequels. I don't know, but she was.
Speaker 3: It was aggressive, and then she didn't do the songs like that how they're played it.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're all like double times version, the opposite sort of. It's it's like there's too many musicians on stage.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: The maggot hard sitting there listening to a song. You're like, I don't know what it is, and she's just like everything is everything, Like, oh, that's a song seeks in hilario, like, oh, I guess it was that, but it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I saw her at Jones Beach and it was her openers were m I A who is great?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: And Bust rhymes and Bust had at the time gave this full monologue about how he had nearly died.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he got diabetes. I don't know was the moth story.
Speaker 4: That's what I wondered. And you're a there's like twelve thousand people in front of the ocean and he's here like.
Speaker 2: And he's like, well, you know, I had to give all the glory to God because uh, you know, I almost didn't make it to the beach today because I could have missed my train.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, So of all the people, of all the contract that you've been to that you remember, do you can you remember who was like who made you wait the longest?
Speaker 4: Who made you wait along?
Speaker 1: Right? Because it's like Lauren Hill an hour in twenties feels like stand up for her. I feel like nobody else's Kanye.
Speaker 4: It was real late when I saw him.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how long you had to wait?
Speaker 4: But it wasn't that one because it was also like a festival show, so it's like you can't be but so late. But it was like it was like one of those things where it was like an hour late, but a thing where it's like no this people start on time, you know, it's like there's a band after you, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: I went to Governor's Ball and that'sa on nas and that was cool. Okay, that was fun.
Speaker 4: But like, weirdly, a lot of these concerts sort of generally start on time. Like I've waited longer for drag queens than I have for fucking fleets.
Speaker 1: They got things to strap them onto their bodies.
Speaker 4: Like I've done a lot of drag queens where it's like eleven pm means two am, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks to do It's like, no, I got no time for that.
Speaker 4: You're coming at twelve fifteen.
Speaker 2: Apparently Beyonce starts her shows on time, so if be have to get the old time you as a direct queen trying to be Beyonce, it could also be a time right, but also maybe.
Speaker 1: Not be on time because it is hard to be Beyonce.
Speaker 4: Have we seen Beyonce though live? No?
Speaker 2: No, but I want to because I feel like she's, you know, the entertainer of our lifetime.
Speaker 1: She is. Yeah, now that Michael Jackson's going.
Speaker 3: But once you put out, you know, the Coachella thing on Netflix and we get to see.
Speaker 4: But it's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seeing it live, I feel like it's a completely different It's the thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I did a bit. I think it's too yeah, but about like it is that thing where she has that quality that I think only he had, where it's like as soon as you just are there, like as soon as you show up, it's like nine minutes of screen and you and her only option is sort of to wait it out.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael Jackson, you can't. Michael Jackson will get on stage. There's a video of like a concert of his on YouTube. The first fifteen minutes can't even start.
Speaker 4: I talk about that that ya, truly, this is not a lot. He's in Buda, Peste and fucking Romania, just standing there, Yes, just standing there and a woman faints. You like see him before he said he hasn't done anything. The first thing he doesn't like bump with his head, like from there to there, and people are like, and then a woman faints and they put her in a wheelbarrow and take her away.
Speaker 1: That's how I want to do.
Speaker 2: That's how I don't want to be that famous. I don't want like I want to be able to like like not Beyonce famous.
Speaker 1: Solange. She could jump on the train if she wanted to.
Speaker 4: Solange can in the right way.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait, you said Solange could take the train if she definitely.
Speaker 2: A million percent fiance can't walk down the street without people not screaming, and like, Solange.
Speaker 4: Can choose if she wants to get recognized. You know what I mean. I feel like I Solange is like, I'm gonna look like Solange. Then she goes out of the house and people are gonna know her. But if she could put on a certain knit cap, you probably wouldn't She just when she lived in New York, she was any knit cap because.
Speaker 2: She always has that bodyguard with her, and everyone knows Beyonce's bodyguard.
Speaker 1: That's how famous she is.
Speaker 4: Lunch goes like to the clubs and to the parties, and.
Speaker 1: She rides bikes in the street.
Speaker 2: She'd be at like the second line in New Orleans, just like hanging out and eating wings and people be like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Beyonce stationary bikes and penthouse was only Beyonce Peloton.
Speaker 1: She's not on the street with us.
Speaker 2: People would be like on the people would be hacking city bikes to follow Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Remember did she take the train? She was on the train. Jay Z has been on the train.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was like something. They probably shut down the r and let her.
Speaker 2: You know, they took the train to Barclay Center or something, but that cameras.
Speaker 4: I probably bought a new train and put it on our tracks.
Speaker 2: They made a b train for Beyonce, right, Like that's yeah, so lunch famousous.
Speaker 4: You're You're right? What you want to be? Full icon famous? You want to be Beyonce can't leave the house famous?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't want to know. I already can't leave the house and people don't know who I am.
Speaker 4: I sort of don't want to be very famous at all. Like the idea, yes, the idea, but I feel like selling scripts is sort of being CIA or It's like I just sit behind here and write my ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to be able to do things and and then when you get to that level, it's just like you can't be yourself that Like people were like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Look up to you the bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: I should just like you stop it, like I might just have I might have less, you know, Buffalo wild wings up and through me.
Speaker 1: Shut.
Speaker 4: Now you know why Cia has done it right. Actually, in addition to like wearing a big wig and you don't know what she looks like, she also has mostly made her career as a songwriter, you know that. So she's got coin coming in. She doesn't even have to perform unless she sort of wants to. And when she does, she's like, and you don't get to see me.
Speaker 1: She's like Shendy Leah. She got that. Cia didn't want to be famous, but she made that little girl that was in all her videos famous. Yes, she's passing the torch. Hun, Well, it's not the girls not writing music, she just dancing.
Speaker 4: Sea has a Christmas some people don't know about. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Oh somebody was telling me about it the other day. Is it really good?
Speaker 4: If no, people don't don't, I mean it's sort of maybe camp good.
Speaker 1: She wants for Christmas is she.
Speaker 4: Has a song called puppies are forever on it. I don't even know what the connection to Christmas is, but it's good.
Speaker 1: I mean, somebody's listening to it somewhere and see.
Speaker 2: It was just in like Walmart or Walgreens or something, paying for people's groceries or something. Yeah, she just showed up with like a top knot and just started buying people's stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, how much does she drop? I don't know, it was like Walmart. I don't think the person knew that that was either.
Speaker 2: It was just like rich britches going on. She was paying for more than one person's.
Speaker 4: Step, Yes she was, but yeah, you know that's if you're gonna do that, you got to pick again.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to be that rich. I want to I want to help out, I want to give away. I want to do a stunt, you know. I want to come there act like I'm going to go buy my album and then be like, oh you want that big.
Speaker 1: Buying backpacks for everybody.
Speaker 4: That would be fun. Be rich enough that you can be in the bar and buy around for everyone something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Shaye does that all the time. Does that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He does it a lot for the whole bar, not even just for all of his friends there.
Speaker 1: Well you have to bar be his friends, right, bring his whole crew.
Speaker 3: But remember when Lady Gaga in her documentary, she was just at Target or Kmart buying her album.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: It was just like so staged and sad.
Speaker 3: She was in like boy shorts and like a hat.
Speaker 2: Because Goga is also somebody that if she doesn't want to be recognized, she could throw a hat on like she's had.
Speaker 1: So like, what does her hair actually look like?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Put a hat on some regular clothes and people are like, oh, you kind of resemble Gaga, But she's always in a look, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So even if we.
Speaker 2: Can't see her face or her hair, you see, oh she got on meat booty shorts.
Speaker 1: That's lady.
Speaker 4: So case in point. I went to a concert this summer and in attendance was Byork. And this is right before we went to Mexico. What does Byork look like? So Bork looks like Bork. She went to a concert and she had a full she had this velvet dress and this full floral mesh mask over her face. Okay, to watch a concert in the dark, do you know what I mean where I was like, oh, you never don't look like York. Okay, something you definitely could go unnoticed. But you were like, I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm gonna do mesh masks in the New Year.
Speaker 4: It like went out on either side with these wings, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it was like, Okay, I had like endangered butterfly wings on it.
Speaker 4: But you've seen some of York's looks, right, you know she's a look queen.
Speaker 3: Okay, most expensive concert you've been to that you paid.
Speaker 4: For it probably Beyonce. I spent like two hundred and something on Beyonce, but you.
Speaker 1: Spent one or forty on Jill Scott. Bad seats, but you spent I know. But they also kind of doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: I actually think next time I go to Beyonce, I should like actually drop dollar and get the good ones because those are like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: But I know it's you want her to sweat on you a little bit exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're eating deer meat for five hundred dollars to see the queen.
Speaker 4: No, I think you're right, You've you've sort of pointed out honestly, sometimes it's the company you keep it's like who you're going with and how much do they want to spend? And maybe next time I need to go reverse engineer it. Say here's the deal. I am spending five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: This is what we're doing.
Speaker 4: This is the entry point. Are you in or aren't you?
Speaker 1: Well, if you really want to go off bottom tickets for us, okay, that's a real waste.
Speaker 4: So money, that's real rich when you're picking up everybody's Beyonce.
Speaker 2: To be We'll see, we'll see Kelly rolling with you.
Speaker 4: Wait, wasn't Michelle just on the mask sing?
Speaker 1: I don't even know? Yeah she was what was she was? Butterfly? I don't know.
Speaker 4: But her little speech after was like they take they take the mask off, and she's just like, this experience has been incredible. It gave me my confidence back. Well, she's been like really dealing with depression.
Speaker 1: She was in and out of having Yeah, her engagement just got called off. No I mean white pastor Yeah, Michelle r I P. What's she's still alive? I mean, but still coming the sentiment what words are you saying? Okay, Josh, most expensive meal.
Speaker 4: You've ever had, I think probably that Blue Hill one that was like three hundred something because honestly, we also got the wine pairing, so it was like four hundred and something. Hey, the wine pairing. That was probably the most. That was probably the most, but it was like sixteen courses. At one point they like took us back in the kitchen and fed us tomatoes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it was see that's dumb. Yeah, they were just they were like give them everything.
Speaker 4: And it really might have been more. I can't remember. It was so many.
Speaker 2: So how long does a sixteen course men, you take to eat?
Speaker 4: It was like four hours?
Speaker 1: I think, No, what are y'all smoking? Y'all y'all work in a shift?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're just drunk.
Speaker 2: We're just four hours. I want I want that. That's what I want to try that at least one time.
Speaker 4: Let's but you could do something like it that's like a little again, it won't be affordable, but at least like is like one hundred and something dollars and seven courses and two and a half hours and get.
Speaker 1: Them what's your favorite place?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: I went with Gary, what's my favorite? I gotta look at There's also places that are not that that you can just treat it like that. I love to go to Servos in the Lower East Side. They don't have any Michelin Stars, but you just like loiter and for two hours and just order a bunch of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah heard that.
Speaker 4: That one's cool, but like I want to, you know, there's one actually I went with Gary Richardson recently that was pretty good. That's in or No. I went with Aaron. Gary was supposed to go. That's you know, Roberta's the pizza place and Bush. Yeah, they have a Michelin Star restaurant in the backyard that they don't tell you. You just have to like know. They have like a you like go through the backyard and you go into this like what looks to be a garage and then it's this like gorgeous open kitchen and you sit around it. There's like fourteen stools, they only have like one seating. You stay for like three hours and they serve you a bunch of shit all night. Oh that it's called bianca, I think orblanco. I forget. I'd have to look it up put it down. But it's pretty good. But again, you spend for Christmas. You've spent one hundred some dollars. Yeah, but you know what I think it's You're right, it's like it's fake nonsense. But once you've sort of convinced yourself something special, it actually becomes special.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 2: It is kind of special if it's something that you don't do often because a lot of people don't know about I got to walk through a pizza place, and then I got to cross the yard, and then I'm in a ship and now we eat and it's only fourteen people here.
Speaker 4: Pageantry. It's the experience. It's like a meal you actually don't forget.
Speaker 2: Right, Like well, it's like you know, New York has like all those like kind of speakeasy bars that are like secret, but people know about them.
Speaker 1: Like you got you gotta go through.
Speaker 2: The phone booth at the hot dog place, and then you're at a bar that has six you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, sorry, if I played three hundred dollars for dinner, I'm going live the whole time.
Speaker 1: All my followers gone become your tag, telling everybody I'm going because it's just like people have to people need to know.
Speaker 3: Because there's a lot of trips that I went to. Then I spent a lot of money on I don't have enough pictures.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I had a BlackBerry at the time, and it's pixelated. Now I can't see that. So I feel like.
Speaker 4: If I can't make a technology to like refer to pixelate photo. Yeah, they're finding old fucking black and white from the twenties and making it look like something. They can't take a BlackBerry photo.
Speaker 1: And I've never seen a pixelated photo.
Speaker 2: But Audrey Hepburn somebody the technology is it exists?
Speaker 3: Like, uh, you know the apartment that I used to have, you know, I was paying nineteen hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 1: For it all none, you know, just flex. You know, I don't really have pictures of it.
Speaker 3: I have pictures of it when I was like trying to get a roommate and it was like set up a certain way, but I don't have pictures.
Speaker 1: Is that. Do we record in your apartment one time?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: Have I never been to your house in Harlem?
Speaker 2: Yeah? When we when Zanad was in town. Did we record at your old place?
Speaker 1: Oh? We recorded at the ballance there. Yeah, okay, so no, I've never even seen Sydney's house. Old house, old house.
Speaker 4: But you're not in this place anymore.
Speaker 1: No, it's gone, they've they sold it in everything.
Speaker 4: But is is the place here now as nice? Or no? Oh? She said, said.
Speaker 1: Sir, triggered, You triggered me, triggered. We were all triggered. We were all like that felt racist and homophobes. What you just said? There? Well, how's your place now? Ah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 1: No he didn't say how is it? He said is it as nice? Said? That's trauma right there.
Speaker 4: I accept everything I've done. All I can do is apologize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have any tips for people who be spurging off food and concerts and trips?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you do it and not feel bad?
Speaker 4: I guess I do think like I'm pretty good. I mean, again, this is a waste of money, there's no defense of it. But I'm pretty good at budgeting around that stuff that like the stuff you actually want to spend money on, spend money on, and then find ways to save on everything, like I don't take cabs that much, Like you know what I mean, like this, but talk about it. I mean it's right or wrong. Like everybody has their sort of priority, So you got to figure out what, yeah, what do you do to live within your means? So that then you could be like okay, and every couple of months, I want to drop a couple hundred bucks on this, or I don't really buy clothes that much.
Speaker 2: No, I but just like truly, everything that you're saying is like, my head is.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I think sometimes you spend like a medium amount too much on everything, and rather than being like, okay, actually keep a few things tight in budget so that the things you really love, you're like, I'm dropping dollar on that and doing it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let us that's sort of where I live.
Speaker 4: Is in that space, rather than just being like sort of overspending on everything and then you're like where all my money go and I have nothing to show?
Speaker 1: Are you good with saving? Do you have a savings account? Yeah? Okay, that's right. I just wanted to have to have a savings You have a savings and a checkings.
Speaker 4: If you're just savings and a checking.
Speaker 1: If you love it, not everybody can say the same. If you're just going to New Mexico, that's shod Do.
Speaker 4: You have a savings yes, I've got to check it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I find when I talk about this with people that a lot of that is like how your parents raised you I was going to say when my dad was so crazy about that, I never remember not having that.
Speaker 2: Like for my birthday, for my birthday, for our birthdays, every year, our.
Speaker 1: Parents would give us a fifty dollars bill.
Speaker 2: It's like a big deal, like look out rich I am, and they would make me put forty of those dollars in the bank.
Speaker 4: Same my grandma would always give you like one hundred dollars on your birthday, but it would be two fifties and you'd have to go put one in the bank and the other you get, you know or whatever.
Speaker 2: But like have had a savings account since, like dime saving bank was the thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like that's why sometimes I feel like people who are bad with money, I'm like, I don't even know if it's your fault. It's just like it's like it's it's sometimes it's like were you.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, so whether you were raised this is also true.
Speaker 4: Did you describe yourself as bad with money?
Speaker 1: She don't have. Absolutely. I didn't say it, but I started to.
Speaker 4: But sometimes I don't know that this is like one hundred percent right, Like I think the idea of budgeting is right, you know what? I mean, but it's all. Oh, my grandma said something so funny the other day where she I mean, she's like eighty eight or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she young, so young, Okay.
Speaker 4: I was at dinner with her and my aunt, her daughter, and she was and she said, because my aunt is a doctor, and she was basically saying, how my grandma calls her sometime and asks, you're a doctor, Kelly, do you know when will I die? And Kelly was like, I don't know that, Elaine, And she was like, well, I was just doing my budget the other day and I realized it'd be so much easier if I knew when I would die. I was like, what an incredible point. It is true if you knew when you die, like I know exactly how to I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to save any money for the grandkids, going to spend it before I die.
Speaker 4: So my point is I could be wrong because say we died tomorrow and then you got a bunch of money you didn't spend on shit.
Speaker 1: You know that's true.
Speaker 4: But I do think like thinking about how to allocate your money is smart so that you can use what you have on what you want. But like, sometimes I'm like, who knows.
Speaker 1: That's why I want a will and I want acids.
Speaker 4: So I wrote that. So yeah, so maybe you're not wrong to be blowing through cash. If you're blowing through cash, Okay, I'm trying to celebrate your.
Speaker 1: Courses thanks in your new place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to run out soon, So wait, hold on, I had a question trips.
Speaker 1: It's most expensive trip you've been on.
Speaker 4: M I did go when I had a gig, when I was like, when we had the TV gig and I had a check coming in, I did, like we had a two week break and I did take myself alone to like Copenhagen and Berlin and Iceland for two weeks and just like doing it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those are expensive places, those are not? Are you air being being in those places?
Speaker 4: You don't, That's what I mean. Like, I don't mind because I'm going to be like I'm spending a lot of money on flights and I want to eat well being, Like I don't need to spend four dollars in some hotel. I'd yeah, I'd rather have an apartment there so you can make an eggs.
Speaker 2: Because that's the excuse that I always have for myself as well. So I can cook when I'm all that cage and then you don't know, or maybe you do, maybe you get some bread or you I don't know, we eat some eggs.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what's some What was the flight for them?
Speaker 4: How much? I think it was something like two thousand because it was just like or it was like a thousand and something because I like went from four different cities.
Speaker 2: You that being said, I don't know how much money I spent on my eat prey.
Speaker 4: I have not checked any of the pray host ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. Three weeks.
Speaker 2: I was in Amsterdam, Paris, London, Switzerland, all these.
Speaker 4: Places, and I mean it and around that was the other.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was eating.
Speaker 4: I know a little bit of that too.
Speaker 1: You have to, I mean, yolo, you know.
Speaker 2: And I went by myself and I just was like, hopefully I don't get kidnapped.
Speaker 1: Let me go get some dick.
Speaker 4: It's fun to travel alone.
Speaker 1: I don't like traveling by myself.
Speaker 4: Oh I liked it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need either someone in the city that I know that I can like do things with if I want, and then do my own thing by myself.
Speaker 4: I found like some of them in advance because someone had told me. They were like pay ten dollars, do the like tender gold or whatever it is. Set your location to where you're going swipe meet. Some folks be like I'm gonna be in tell this week you want to hang, so I'd like set up some things. And some of them were like day hinder, which some of them weren't even date. Some of them were just like like one guy, I just went out with him and his friends to this like drag show in a bathroom at four am, just because I was like, I want to see how you.
Speaker 1: And your in a bathroom.
Speaker 4: It's actually a brilliant idea. This drag queen, who was a full like trash drag queen, was like, I do this show in the bathroom at four am. I was like that sounds crazy. She was like no, at that time, the club is all they are doing their drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you might.
Speaker 4: So she was basically like, I just do a show for them while they wait for a stall so they can go in and do a bumblequet. And I was like, a brilliant How big is what a brilliant money making woman? You are?
Speaker 1: Okay, genius?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it wasn't big, but she made it work.
Speaker 1: Smaller than this room or bigger.
Speaker 4: Than this room. For sure. It was like a big club bathroom where there's like a bunch of stalls and every sort of like mingling in the middle waiting for like a stalled open up, and she's there by the sinks doing her numbers.
Speaker 3: That's fantasmic, baby, baby, drag it all.
Speaker 1: No, they've been doing the classics and then they do some new stuff, and they'd be.
Speaker 4: Doing you might make a good drag queen.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Actually, I do think that. Okay, Josh, weall city's got.
Speaker 4: What a pleasure.
Speaker 1: What do you want to leave us on? Yes? Please?
Speaker 4: What do I have to plug?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: If you could recommend like a place or a show or a meal that you think everybody should try at least once, that would.
Speaker 4: Be Honestly, I do think spend the money on that blue Hill place upstate. Okay, not stupid money, but it's so good, okay, or just fun. It was just fun. Okay, I guess I should plug that. Aaron and I, yes, are doing our big geyshaw for all people Valentine's Day spectacular on Thursday, February thirteenth. So like this will actually come out and y Yeah, the Bell House at the Bell House.
Speaker 1: We love the Bell House. It's so good. That's our second home. All right, Well, we've learned so much. I'm and you what about your Instagram?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, slide in the DMS at cluck cluck, josh sharp like the sound of chicken makes and then Josh sharp cluck cluck sharp.
Speaker 2: I love it. Thank you so much for being here. This is the longest conversation we've ever had.
Speaker 1: We learned so much.
Speaker 4: The feeling is mutual.
Speaker 3: A lot of the episodes have been bullshit. This is like, oh, we really got down to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put in my phone, text things to myself.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, guess yourself and you prime hosts.
Speaker 1: Don't don't tell anybody this, but you're the best. Bye guys. Comment subscribed by those tickets to sketch Fest.
Speaker 2: We need to sell the mother f and show out And they gave us an eleven thirty PM slide. It's almost racist and home it's like, did you want us to do the show? Yeah, so anybody you could tell who you think lives in San francisc go be there.
Speaker 3: January the eighteenth, Please fucking repost. Let these hoes know were gonna do this show, and it's gonna be hot.
Speaker 1: It's a Saturday night.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be there with a B York inspired face mask, so you know, let's turn it up anyway.
Speaker 1: Bye, guys, Merry Christmas, Happy all Todays.
Speaker 5: Forever This has been a Forever Dog production, executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.