Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody in the fantasy pros m LB. This is Leading Off live walking about that three six five used that promo code of leading off. When you sign up today, it's me, Joey p that's the Welsh and it's you. Actually, that's the Welsh. I went the wrong way. Everything's opposite on the camera. Stop poking me. It's the Welsh. And of course it's the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks hanging out with the chat. Don't forget Friday, join us or a special tribute to all of you, the Peanuts of the Cracker Jacks for a very special edition of Leading Off. Make sure you join us live on the YouTube. Be there for it. It's going to be opening day ish, but but better so. Welsh, I can only ask you, did you have a chicken cutlet for dinner last night?
Speaker 2: I didn't have. Everybody Canoli's and cutlets and all these questions.
Speaker 1: Listen colors, fine set my autobiography.
Speaker 2: That would be a great book Connolly's and cutlets. I'm the joys of the story. AM a inquisitive individual. I ask questions. Everybody just goes around and just agrees with everything, and I was like, what exactly is the cutlet portion of it? Is the cutlet like you know, the type of the cut of meat, or is it the way that it is cooked or something. That's all I was asking, kind of like a file at, like filay's are not very the way flay is the way it's cooked, correct, because flays are not good.
Speaker 1: No, filay is also the way it's caught, typically a fish, you know, like you it's a you filay it with.
Speaker 2: That night, I asked questions, and I am here for all these people that pretend I'm.
Speaker 1: Just sad about your food knowledge, I think at the end of the day, so let's let's instead be happy. Let's be happy. It's all in baseball.
Speaker 2: It's all in prospects. In baseball, there's no food, there's no other things. Everyone's like, hey, let's talk about going overseas. I've been to Nashville. That's all I've been. I don't go anywhere. I go to the backfields, I go to complex league, I talk to prospects. I know baseball. I don't know other things. So we're learning along the way.
Speaker 1: Joe, there you go. Choto Minaga pretty pretty good. Yesterday seven more innings struck out eight guys, so we got the over on that number yesterday. Horay. Also Cody Bellinger returned. That was a fun little nugget there, and what a return. It was three for four with a homer, So shouto. Imanaga continues this first time around the league to be just filthy, just dominant, just awesome. So people are asking me should I be selling high and cashing in and getting someone to overpay on Imanaga because I do understand the perspective, which is he has been so good, so dominant, he's not gonna have an era, you know, under one all year. So what do you think about that prospect of maybe selling and cashing in for a boat load for Imanaga.
Speaker 2: If there's actually a boatload. That's I think the biggest question here because everybody, at all times, you're looking at any player that's performing really well, and the and the underlying stats do say like he's gonna have some type of regression, So it's like, okay, get out while you can't. Get out while you can. But I think what gets lost in that translation is just how good season and why is Choteau Imanaga going to be And that's kind of the tough part. The thing I've never really loved is that he is kind of just a two pitch pitcher. I mentioned this before. It's fastball and splitter. That's when he throws. I'm looking at now seven and I'm trying to do quick man. Seventy three percent of his pitches thrown yesterday were fastballs or splitters. Now you know, he alter where he's throwing them and makes them, you know, become better pitches and stuff like that. But those type of guys are a little bit tougher, and sometimes when it goes wrong, it goes really wrong, and specifically high end splitter guys. If that splitter's not working, you only have the fastball it. But even though the fastball is in a powerhouse, the stuff plus goes across the board because he can command it. He's deceptive. It's the reach, you know, the.
Speaker 1: Over like the IVYB.
Speaker 2: The visual view of how the fastball comes out for everybody, it's devastating. So coming back to it, the question is is like, yeah, he's going to regress in some level, But is that regression going to make him SP twenty eight or is that regress just gonna even him out to being like a top ten sp the rest of the year, and that's my struggle with it. I lean to not move Imanaga unless someone is going to blow you away, unless someone's gonna trade their awesome superstar that's struggling those Julio Rodriguez sellers those I mean, not Randy rose Rain. I don't think that's enough. But like in line with that, I tend to think that Imanaga, yes, he will even out, but it's going to be good this year, and I would love to see a little bit more of a pitch mix in here. But I don't know, Like you guys, tell me, what are the potential trades that you could sell.
Speaker 1: For theoretical overpay Logan Web and Man, how about Logan Webb and Marcelo Zuna? Would you do that?
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good trade.
Speaker 1: I think that makes you.
Speaker 2: I just think that team that makes your team offensively pretty good. It is a step down pitching wise, Like Emanaga Overweb, I think rest of season kind of feels like the deal or give me another Come on, jeez.
Speaker 1: I had to work really hard for that one. I wasn't expected to. But that one's very interesting though, because Web theoretically there's no brainer. Everybody had Web ranked way above the Monaga going into this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, So that's one of those things like do you trust the past in the process, so you trust what your eyes are telling you right now? All right, let's see here.
Speaker 2: I have one for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you give me one? Yeah, that's yeah. Why don't you do one of these versus I'll do it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I just before I get away from me, I just wanted to mention in that matchup yesterday, he had twenty total whiffs. Fifteen of them came from his splitter. There's god there, does I mean even now I'm saying I'm not gonna hold onto him. There's gotta be a point.
Speaker 1: Whereto Corey Seeger from the chat from Kiko.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, that is what I had pulled up. I have right here right on my thing. I just didn't get to see it yet, am I the thing right up here that you guys can't see. I had pulled up Corey Seeger wh was doing my little narrative about how he was yesterday. I just wanted to let people know everything was off the splitter yesterday. At some point they're gonna stop swinging at it, and that is maybe a little. I literally put up Corey Seager. I want you to answer that. That was my question. Who's who else?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to give this crappy It depends on your roster construction answer. Don't so I won't. I want showed Tomaga Cory Seer over Corey Seeger. Yeah, Segar always gets hurt. That's just it's one of the ways, like Mike trout inevitabilities, where I hate saying it. It hurts my soul to say it, but it's just true. Let's talk about another good thing to tell Marte in a home run. We'll see if Welsh got on the board. Corbyn Carroll, I don't know. Is he back three straight games? So they hiss another guy. We kept saying bye like he was never gonna be terrible all year as long as he was healthy.
Speaker 2: So well, I've been of the come on, sorry you're ah No, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying like, it's time, it's time to turn around Corbyn Carroll. It was going to happen. I don't think the window of trading for him is closed, do you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no, don't people learn like listen. I am of the likes that he's not gonna be able to get back to where he was. His you has changed, he acknowledged the other day. Because I've been droning on about what the hell's going on with the shoulder and all the things, and he acknowledged that he got his swing too flat, is what he said, and he was really weird about it. So I like that he's changing that. But he said something interesting. I've been like, why the hell are you swinging at every first pitch? And he said last year to get out of his funk is he got hyper aggressive early on. So that's what he's trying to do. It really hasn't worked, except as of recent things are starting to turn around. He's got hits in six of his last seven games, three straight games of the hit two of those are multi hit games, and he had an opposite field homer yesterday. Those are good signs. Here's another bad sign though. He hasn't stolen a base since April seventeenth, So Corbyn Carroll's all.
Speaker 1: Over the board.
Speaker 2: I agree with how far down Carol went. This is an interesting time to buy because I think some people are seeing this as oh, I can get out from Corbin now. I'd be willing to buy Corbin on the lo Loo, but I don't like coming back to Imanaga. I am the lo lo the low I.
Speaker 1: Think you mean down low. There's like Lolo I think is pretty I'm pretty sure that's one of like the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: If it's not, oh lol yeah low piece of there's like there's a low and then there's like a lo lo my wife that you definitely would have a house Real housewife whatever. But there's like low which is like maybe like ninety percent, and then lo lo is in like the eighty percent tile range of what you're paying for Carrol's perceived value. I would be interested in buying that lo low value. I don't know if i'd buy the high hide because I don't think he's gonna get back to being the first or second round player. What are you losing?
Speaker 1: It about the dumbest conversation. And that's saying something because we've had a lot of dumb gun the low low or the high highs' trying to talk in Layman's sounds like the wiggles or something.
Speaker 2: But every single baseball person's like the now four times talk about the expected I mean I do that too, but I'm just trying to talk in some highis.
Speaker 1: I can understand. Thank you for dumbing it down for all of us with the high eyes and the lolo. Justin Verlander he was very low low seven runs, eight hits, that good against the Yankees. Any fear about Justin Verlander here, Well, I grasses. Actually it's a good pie for you weird. Let me tell you man, I have a photo.
Speaker 2: I have a photo where I had the mustache and I took the pictures. I looked like, who is Rasball? Was it Gray not Grant?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: You know, I look just it just looked just like it was great. Justin Verlander, Yes, absolutely worried. He looks super old. He's older than me. That says something. I don't feel super super optimistic that it is all going to like turn around and get back to vintage Justin Verlander. It's just gonna be a little bit dicey.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not investing in forty something year old pictures. I get up every morning and things hurt for no reason. I can't imagine what's like to play me baseball. And that's why it's starting to worry me. The Max suers Er thing like, I was so excited he was coming back early, and then this thumb thing cropped up and I was like, oh, here we go again. It's like maybe this is another thing too where Surezer gets back on track and maybe we do shop him around. I you got him on your roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what he can bring that, And it's something to consider, Like it's probably like more about consistency and how they're able to keep going because looking at Verlander, his villa was up across the board. Because it's fun to mention like what they did in this start villa fastball was up half a mile, power slider was up almost a mile per hour, which is good, but it was getting no whips. It wasn't around the zone. Really a ton outside the zone. His top two pitches he throws around seventy five percent of the time twenty eight and seventeen percent swing rate outside of the zone. So the fastball insider just weren't fooling anybody outside of the zone to get some of those swing and whifs. So then that brings your pitches inside in in the zone, Joe, It brings them in in, and then that makes you more hit hittable.
Speaker 1: Dear God, all right, let's get to the next one. Here, Wilson control his zone contact rate, and I.
Speaker 3: Believe wels is what he's trying to say is the zone contact rate is a bit er from which we've seen it normally from the statistics here in the Savant page.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Wilson Contreras, this was not good. I watched this happened live last night. I was watching the game, and I was like, oh goodness, gracious, like so as soon as it happened, I thought it was his hand, but turned out that it was his forearm, and it was it was nasty. So in case you didn't see this, Wilson, Controller's got hit by JD. Martinez and it was weird because Controller's was as far back as you could be, but he reached so far forward and he got caught.
Speaker 2: There with the bat and I was the swing JD.
Speaker 1: Martinez swing Jadie Martinez swing right onto his forearm, and it was I mean, he was in substantial pain. I mean they say six to eight weeks.
Speaker 2: Fractured his arm instantly. I mean a bat. He literally got beat by a bat on Yeah, risk.
Speaker 1: That's like someone taking a bat to your forearm and broke I'm like, hopefully it's a clean break. They already doing the surgery, Like we're already there. Frankie montos May's return two runs, only one earned, six innings, four hits, not bad against your niemabacks Yoshinobu Yamamoto five hits, eight innings, a two win for the Dodgers and Kyle Harrison part of a shutout. He threw seven innings and the bullpen came into the rest against the Rockies. Oh, the Rockies, Welsh the gift that never stops sting.
Speaker 2: But by the way, Harrison, you guys remember, like my favorite thing yesterday was Imonaga four strikeouts compared with paired with Harrison for five against the freaking Rockies. Yeah, Harrison was awesome, but no strikeouts. He had like two strikeouts over seven innings. It's one of those like, oh, the the process was right, but he just didn't didn't need to strike any beat his pitching to a ton of contact. He got.
Speaker 1: We've got dinner, compan we got a late dinners plan for tonight. Can we just first, let's let's get this going. They're bad, you know, it's it's depressing when you can't look to the Rockies for offense. I got like, think about that, think about in our lifetimes of fantasy, right I started playing fantasy. I think in nineteen ninety eight, I want to say, is when I started really playing fantasy baseball, like like I cared about it. And it was always Colorado. Was the days of Vinnie Castilla. It was the days you know, of the Dante Bichetts of the world and that grouping and the Coloragus and like to think that we've gone through that, through the holidays and the Todd Hiltons and all that, and now we're sitting here like, yeah, well Tovar is pretty good, and you know, maybe Nolan Jones will come back healthy. But it is it's sad. It's depressing. You can't look for offense there. Gabriel Moreno, I want to talk about this. Not in the line up yesterday. He was sick. A lot of people have been asking me about dropping him. We just did a piece on you know, who to drop and who to keep guys who had slow starts who are believing in So you can check that out on Fantasy Bros. Dot com. That should be out probably later today or tomorrow. And for cleaning up that's gonna be the theme today. I think so if you're joining us after the show for the show after the show, which is kind of high high and low low sometimes or not, it's the show show. We're gonna have that conversation with a lot of players. If you've got players that you are trying to process, should I drop these guys? Should I hold on to these guys? I want you to bring those to the table in the conversation today. Join us live over on our discord for that conversation right after this cleaning up, literally right after the show again fast roos dot com slash chat. If you haven't joined, joined it because I think that's an interesting conversation. But going back to moreno is moreno one of those guys that you are in a single catcher league, especially just cutting time with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's it's a big l for me as far as, like you know, him being one of my big sleeper catchers of it. The offense has not gotten there whatsoever. Poor barrel rate, poor hard hit. It's worse than last.
Speaker 1: It's so weird because he's such a good contact guy. Like to me, if process was good, the results are bad.
Speaker 2: Up about this yeah, well, no, I don't really care.
Speaker 1: I mean catchers.
Speaker 2: That was also my big narrative. It's like you just take catchers late and you jump on that. Yeah, he is cuttable. I do think he will bounce back. The heart of heart says this is going to change. But you can cut him, and you know the the number one question I've been getting asked is could you cut moreno for Ivan Herrera, because I was gonna tell you we moved past it. But I think Ivan Herrera is an absolute pick up. He had some big hard hit numbers.
Speaker 1: Somebody just asked me this, would you pick up Herrera or Garver?
Speaker 2: Herrera Garver stinky? I mean unless he's been I haven't paid attention to him in the last week. If he's turned it around, but he's looks so bad most of the year, I would think.
Speaker 1: The attles just cook collectively bad. Like I just think that offense is gonna turn things around. Good Herre Herrera, alright, three up, three down. Marcus Simeon. Oh, he was good, four for five, leadoff homer for him, five ribbies, A good day. Marcus Simeon, Man, I don't know if there's a guy in baseball who has had such a fantastic arc to his career that seems to get I feel like zero respect every year. This year in fantasy drafts and fantasy draft season, I feel like I took him a ton in a lot of our mock drafts. I just feel like this guy does not get enough credit for whatever reason. Maybe it's because of the markets he's played in, like Oakland and Texas and then he was in Toronto for a short period, but Marcus Simeon, Man, that dude's just be awesome. Bryce Harper is also awesome. Three for three with a granny and Zach Gallon six shoutout innings, So he looks fine. That's good news, man, not fine. I don't know how many times we talked about selling this guy, but winter came for Jose Burrios eight runs, seven hits, three and two thirds. Now was against the Fight and Phils. It's a good offense. But still I didn't have Trey Turner in it. We've been talking about the regression. We've been talking about the e RA versus the XCRA and the X fIF and all the X men.
Speaker 2: I mean, this was a big X I'm a big X men guy, a big X men I bet no one could know, Mike, it.
Speaker 1: Was your guests, your favorite X Menu.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, I bet you can't guess who much you believe. Yeah, of course it's not. I mean, Wolverine's the best. But X Men ninety seven series is one of the best shows on television.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it. I'm saving it like the summertime. I feel like is when I'll be able to watch.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Showgun and I'm watching Showgun.
Speaker 1: By the way, is it good?
Speaker 2: Phenomenal, It's amazing, it's amazing. I'm watching two of the best shows on television right now. It is killer.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely okay, your favorite character.
Speaker 2: But you have to guess in the chat I want people Tom No, it's not Gambit.
Speaker 1: That's a good guess. I have.
Speaker 2: Oh the Brios thing. I'm definitely gonna do this, do this all the time. Yeah. Brios was on the trade video to Trade Away weeks ago, and I just love it only because I remember after he had like a little bit of a bad start, somebody was like, oh, it was just gonna start celebrating about it. No, I'm gonna wait a little bit. Now we can start celebrating about how right that was, how regressive he was going to be. And he's also not striking out guys. So no. And by the way, JP nailed it, JP Boy, JP nailed that's my night Crawler. Kurt Wagna is my favorite. He was always my favorite X Men growing up.
Speaker 1: So there you go, big Alan Cumming guy. That's the Welsh big fan. He did a great job with that character in the movies.
Speaker 2: I thought, yeah, I mean he was better than the kid in the First Class series.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's also true. I love his skills the X Men movie, some of them got a little goofy as time went on.
Speaker 2: But I'm I mean, obviously, if you guys can see I'm a big you can't see it right now. Secret Wars comic up there, I'm a big X Men guy.
Speaker 1: So X Men's high quality. It makes me want to rewatch the series. And with the show Gun thing, the look of it looks so good. You know me, I'm a sword fighting guy. Taught sword fighting for ten years as a profession. Like, so whenever I see something in a new sword thing coming, I'm like, okay, I wasn't sure it was one of the shows. It's like all show and no go, no pun intended there where It's like, is it just the looks really good but it's got no depth character.
Speaker 2: It was just it was described to me, oh man, the acting is fun phenomenally. It was described as like a Samurai Game of Thrones, and it definitely that's how I've.
Speaker 1: Heard that feel. Yeah, And is it a reoccurring like they're gonna do more seasons or is it just like a standalone.
Speaker 2: Series that I don't know I believe. I mean, I know they have the one season. They should do more, but I think someone might have.
Speaker 1: Been I love. I love those films like Hero is a terrific film, you like obviously Crouching Tiger, like all that stuff, Like I've watched alls, I own all of those films, like phenomenal.
Speaker 2: This is, by the way, the X Men chat, the X Men stuff in the chat. Love seeing all everybody there.
Speaker 1: You go, look mere in audience, let's talk about the X Men. Let me tell you, I really like I was wondering in issue number seven hundred and forty two. I was wondering, there's something that seems out of place there, and I thought maybe perhaps you could shed some light on that I'm gonna explain everybody about.
Speaker 2: Bastion and Nimrod and how they who was with the Sentinel Prime Sentinel Learning you shouldnt even have those today?
Speaker 1: Is this might be the best show we've ever done in this and that's also saying something Logan Allen seven earned runs. He stinks Tim Anderson over four. You want to talk about like guys who you know, like completely have fallen off the map to Tim Anderson, who was once upon a time, not that long ago, a very steady, middle of the road middle infielder in fantasy and now is just like unrosterable, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: All right, I kind of want to do this, Joe can. I know it's gonna screw everything up. I just you gotta go look at his base?
Speaker 1: How is that different than every day?
Speaker 2: I just I wanted to put the Baseball Savant on the.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna screw make it tomorrow, make it, give it to Ethan. Ethan will make a graphic of it tomorrow and we'll we'll we'll.
Speaker 2: Just imagine the farthest over blue bars. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to Mad, I want to see it tomorrow. So send it to Ethan, and you'll seek goodness for Ethan. He'll make the graphic up injuries. I got a lot again, as always, some good, some bad. Senga working his way back in the bullpen. Tyler McGill working his way back in seven strikeouts, another four shutout innings. He's been terrific. I like we should be adding him. I always put him in the way while our ads. But here's the question, so bhutto Christian Scott Mania, all these guys like, so, who's getting booted from the rotation?
Speaker 2: Well, Buddha might be getting the boot. He would probably the most most likely of those. And then I think it's just a matter of time.
Speaker 1: For sure, someone will get hurt between now and then. That's the Mets. It's like probably better. Another question, Shane Boz working his way back to three innings and also Tosh Bradley working his way back. Who's getting the boot from the raise rotation?
Speaker 2: Well, you just did that meme where it's like, I'll trade you everything, give me everything good, I'll trade you bad. You know that being meme? I honestly i'd have to like see their rotation right now. I don't. I can't even think of all of the names that are in that rotation. I mean, but they've been putting out like Tyler Alexander I think is one of those guys that that would go. I feel like they've done a like a lead up, like two inning relief start game that they've had. I mean, give me the names, give me the names that are in that rotation. You got Savali, you got Peppio. Those two are locked, Okay, so there's your three. I think the rest were just combo type of players. So I think that's no Pepeo, Savally and Efflyn they're they're locked in. M Klan has not coming back till later, so I think that's where Bradley just slides right back in and and then I guess the fifth spot would be for Boss. I wouldn't be surprised if they put out like a six man rotation though, once everything is set, once you start getting back, Jeffrey Springs is gonna.
Speaker 1: Probably Pepio is not hurt, by the way, because I see that people in chat he's fine. Everything was fine, he got hit by a ball, he's fine. They said he's fine, So I'm gonna believe and say he's fine. Kyle Hendricks allowed one run, four and a third in his minor league rehabs are Brian Bayo struck out five and two to two thirds and his rehips are yesterday, say is A Zuoki was on a minor league rehab, but let's just watch minor league baseball. At this point, there's more guys playing in major league Like he's more minor league's playing in Major league baseball, and more Major league is playing in minor league baseball right now. The way this this report goes Laane Thomas taking batting practice, that's a good sign. And the Pepio leg came back negative. No fractures, know nothing, so should be hoping maybe he'll miss a start, but it doesn't look like an il stad. Bobby Miller through another bullpen session, Edward Cabrera four runs and two winnings. He left the game with bicep discomfort. Not good, Max Meyer, everybody, let's go bring him back. At Garrett Cole through a bullpen session on Tuesday, and old man Clayton Kershaw was only thirty six. By the way, I just look at that, it feels like Clayton Kershaw is fifty seven years old, but he's only thirty six. Twenty pitch bullpen session on Tuesday. Any of these injury notes stand out fantasy wise to you more than the other cold I said, off, he's the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not so, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, let's get that guy back.
Speaker 2: The Singa coming back I think is fun. I mean, any of the big pitchers coming back is phenomenal. The Kurshow one's going to be really interesting because I again, I think that's another thing that's going to go to a six man rotation whenever he is healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you have it all right. Welsh a good time here on the show so far today, and those times only get better when we change over to.
Speaker 2: The best Bets of the day.
Speaker 1: With Joey p and the Welsh. It's Wednesday, and you know what that means. You should be making your wagers over at bet three six five. Use that promo code leading off bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do. We got a lot of fun things going on here betting pros dot com slash leading off, join the group, and of course, make sure you're making your wagers at bet three sixty five, twenty one or eighteen or older. In Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one indre bets off in Iowa, terms and conditions of I've got some terms and conditions Welsh today with my bets, let's go with the Yankees facing Spencer Aarraghetty. Oh yeah, let's do this. The Yankees played really well against the Astros in the beginning of the year. I think the worm is turning here for them, So we'll see if I am right or wrong. But the Yankees team total today, I'm going really hyper focused today. Well, you got the hyper focus over four and a half runs against Spencer Araghedtty, you're getting minus one eleven on that. Juan Soto over point five RBI, you're getting plus one thirty. Won Soda was crushing the ball all over the place last time we faced the Astros, so I want to ride that wave. Also, George Kirby, who is back and healthy. This is tight, but I think we can make money on it. Over six and a half strikeouts tonight in his outing plus one twelve the parlay of the day going back to the Yankees boys and girls. So we're going back to the Yankees for this one. So let's take that won Soto point five RBI. Let's take that Yankee team run total. You're getting that together in the same game parlay at plus two eighteen. That seems very reasonable to me. Again at RBI and the Yankees is or five runs. Yeah, I think that's very possible. So let's take that today. Welsh, what do you have for the people for the best bets for Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Ooki Doki? Well, I am gonna join you in trying to get involved in the Seattle Mariners because love me some George Kirby. So how about the first five money lines are the first five innings betting on the Mariners to be in the lead, because George Kirby is not going to give up runs. So that's my hope. So I found that around minus one twelve. So Seattle Mariners first five money line one of my favorite bets of the day. I am dabbling back in gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen people, mutants, synthiens. I'm getting back into a neurfe I will I pre warn you I a little nurfy break.
Speaker 1: You and rpy's had a really good relationship last year. This year it seems like you got to me and.
Speaker 2: Nurphy's went hot and heavy to start the year, and we were having a time and then we broke up for a bit. But I'm jumping back into it Washington Baltimore, and it's not a big upjuiced one because I don't exact actually worse odds on a yes first run score. You've got Mitch Parker and you've got Kyle Bradish going up minus one ten for no run to be scored. Reason why Washington is last in the league in first run scoring, Baltimore is the eleventh worst and first run scoring and Baltimore also has the second lowest scoring away team through the first inning in all of baseball. So I am attacking that one. And my little side note to the Welsh parlay of the day is if you pair that with Seattle and Minnesota no run first score with Chris Paddock and George Kirby, you can get almost two fifty plus two to fifty to pair parlay those two no runs in the first inning if you want to do that. But Washington Baltimore the official one. And how about that Sonny Gray always attacking with Sunny Gray strikeouts five and a half over, it's minus one twenty the Mets. They're kind of a tough strikeout team in general, they don't do a whole bunch of it. But Sunny Gray has six strikeouts in every start this year but one that one he pitched like sixty four. He struck out nine Mets earlier in the year when he had his start. So I'm gonna take the five and a half and i will tell you I've sprinkled a little bit on the alternative plus seven, which is around plus like almost two to one, So almost two to one. He gets seven strikeouts on Sunny Gray, So that's my little sprinkle. Those are my bets. Best bets of the.
Speaker 1: Day, and make sure you download the Betting Pros app right now Star Betting Smarter not Harder, and of course join us at bettingpros dot com Slash leading off. That's our betting group. Those are the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh Welsh on fantasypros dot com. There is a fun article up to The new trade value chart is up to so go check that out. Always great work there by our staff at Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: I want to do that with our Imonaga one eman Aga for with the trade.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow. Right now, we don't have time for that. We've got other ne fish to fry. We've got things to give away. The Trophy Smack Fantasy Baseball Championship Belt can be yours. Drop a comment below, subscribe to the channel. That's all you gotta do, and this brilliant championship belt is yours. Curse, We've our good friends at Trophy Smack again. You should be subscribing to the channel anyway. And when you do, ringing the bell for notifications, you know every time a piece of content drops here on the channel, Welsh, it's time to look at the big board. Any movement today, Uh, Pazzy up to fifteen? Love at Pazzi's on Faya. I'm still stuck at eleven, so I'm ranked number thirteen. They don't see the Welsh and they just digits.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It was the chance yesterday there were a couple people with nine. I could have jumped. I got my homwerk call, could tell Marte thank you very much, no Otani, I just didn't get there and trying get me.
Speaker 1: You're so close, You're right there, right there. I'm gonna be right there today too, with one Soto again that's right.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 1: You always think the good, that's right. So I want home runs because I want to be the heel around here. So how do you do that? Well, you your call home runs and you call them with big time players. So wan so toe Oh, I'm gonna show you my so to face today or tomorrow, depending on how things go. So who are you going with your home run called for today?
Speaker 2: Office space amazing? Give me a schwar Bomb. That's right, we're gonna be attacking Chris Bassett. Give me the Kyle Schwarber for the big home run today. Get me on the board, Kyle.
Speaker 1: I'm going to apologize to Rob because I heard that Pepio was not going on the iel this morning. So if indeed they said that last night, then that is news that's different than what I heard this morning from some of the beat guys down there. So again, apologies if that's incorrect. On Pepio, I was told that you might miss a start from what I saw and not necessarily go on the eyel. So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: It looks like is starting I think I saw on Friday, So that looks like that's what is already smart. I believe there, I believe so or right in line, right close to it.
Speaker 1: There he goes, why we can't have nice things? Nobody's healthy anytime. I'm just I'm just happy that Wilson contraras the arm is still attached to him, because that was brutal last night. That was not the kind of injury you want to see, Welsh. Any final thoughts for today, we got a little time left. Anything that is exciting you today in Major League Baseball? You got your eye on you look at the slate, you see what's going on here. You know, I'm excited about the Yankees and the Astros there. What about you? Anything out there that's really popping for you today in the world of MLB.
Speaker 2: A couple of quick things here. I'm going to be paying attention to Corbyn Carrol a little bit more. I was having fun with it last night with you on tweeting my picture when he hits a homer. But I really do think we want to pay attention to what some of those exit velos are looking like, the way he's making contact, he's getting the ball in the air. That opposite field homer was great and was OPO, So pay attention to that. George Kirby, of course, is going to be on my mind when I'm going to be paying heavy attention to as he continues to lock in and hopefully dominate. And then Saint Anthony mentioned this like three or four times. But Camonaro. A lot of people are asking about camon Aro because of this article that came out. Listen, I've heard nothing. Local reporters are going to have a better lock than me. For me, it's a lot of spec And what's going on is you're having local reporters saying that he might not be up anytime soon, and I buy it.
Speaker 1: I think we talked me tomorrow. It could be.
Speaker 2: I think we talked to talk about it here on ITL. But he's only played third base this whole year, so shortstop is just not gonna be an option. Cabal Aro has played well, this would have to be a situation where he's gonna go and he's gonna DH and listen, it's fair enough. We have to talk from this level of excitement with prospects and stuff, but every time they fail, it's like you guys are comments are zero for five. Okay, we get, we get how those things work. You might have a team that also sees the landscape of it is not They don't feel they're in desperate need, even though their offense is kind of stunk a little bit, but they just got a rejuvenation from Josh Lowe that they're gonna hold this back. I think it's a possibility. And guess what I was saying three weeks ago, and I was getting killed for the chat. I might not hold on to Cameron Arow if I have short benches, and I would move on to players that are getting production right now because we just don't know. And we could go into June now where Cam is not in the majors, and if you've held since drafting, you've held for two months, if there are viable options out there, we can't know what the Rays are gonna do. I would make that move, especially in short inches.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. I originally said Memorial Day. I'm sticking to a Memorial Day that was before he got hurt. And then he came back and he was right hot, and everyone's like, oh, he's gotta come up soon, and I was like, well, maybe maybe he will. That would be nice, But for me, the things I'm looking for tonight, Jack Lighter getting a start to see if he can get to Yes, that's seventeen era down all. Also, Chris Sales first start tonight against his old squad, the Red Sox.
Speaker 2: Paveta back too. That's gonna be great sale. It's gonna be a match up.
Speaker 1: Lots of fun things, good times, times that were good. Thanks for joining us live, everybody. Make sure you subscribe to fans Bros MLB and of course wherever your podcasts. Also, don't forget to check out right after the show. Cleaning Up is going to be here for you. Go join us on discord at one fifteen Fantasypros dot com slash chat. It's free, it's fun, we'll make it famous. Bring your questions there. Let's talk about your teams, let's talk about your rosters, let's talk about your feelings, let's talk about x men, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Fantasypros dot com slash cleaning up to get you straight there if you would like, right.
Speaker 1: There, Fantasy Pros dot Com sash cleaning up straight there. Also, the Cycle comes out tomorrow, I believe too, with the Worm and Mike Mayer, which is another program I should be listening to on our audio version. This is no YouTube, just the audio side, so lots of baseball for you. You're welcome. This is what we do. That'll do it for us though, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. Don't see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 2: No no no, no no no