Speaker 1: Hey, lord, Lord, Hey, I didn't save nigga dog. I didn't save nigga dogs.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm glad you Lord. Let me say something. Hey, heyn selling ass right, we're selling ass right right. He's sitting in podcast. Lo.
Speaker 3: Man, I thought I was on certified.
Speaker 2: Lord, listen, I remember what got you there? Hey, look remember what got you? Sweet world star got up? Got it what I'm saying, he tapped them. Bro, Bro, look and this ship is too. It's gonna be two mechanisms. You know, how to go industry in the streets. The street said ship Okay. I thought he was like, okay, nigga, what what you got? I thought he was going. I was like, yeah, he's super corporate. He ain't fucking this up. So you know what I loved about it, Bro, You was passionate about what you was finna get off. Look show you look man, before this ship, this nigga happened. But I saw where you was going. I said, oh yeah, he yeah that that ain't for that one. Put that someone bringing on.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, It's.
Speaker 2: All good this, my Lord.
Speaker 3: I don't have these about five years.
Speaker 2: I ain't there warning them the ones y'all in the hanger right exactly the hangers y'all had him since then, y'all didn't want no smoke, bro, I know what y'all thought, y'all wanted. I know what y'all.
Speaker 3: Didn't want, Like they tried to bite our ship out.
Speaker 2: We came out first. Y'all came out first, and my first didn't first, O'Neil, lord on everything. You know what I'm saying, bro, We came out first, and the last thing I know, y'all win got like fifteen niggers. I was like, I'm like, y'all know that, but that was a remake, no, Lord, it was yeah, yeah, y'all DIY wanted to activate that till y'all saw that. That was the first, well not the first, because you got to say converse when they had their attack and they had Kevin and Kevin McHale and I walked away with the NBP.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Magic that was the magic Bird with Magic Bird, Isaiah, Kevin McHale, Doctor j. They had everybody in that ship.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. Man. Let's get it to it, man, It's take it the truth, man. Let's get it man, what's a lot of ship going on with pe listen to before we even get into old us. You remember how we were saying how Anthony Ette was walking out here with Marlowe. Lord you did you gotta know Stringer Bell goom too, right, They circled the block, Man, got them young boys off this block. Got these young boys off this block. But Stringle Bell, Yeah, joker, the joker man. What's the little fan motherfucker that used to be with Stringer? He used to always trying to be like in the middle so he can go talk to marlow He was a light skined you know what I'm talking about. That's Murray Whit whit wait. But he was really string the Bell guy. You understand what I'm saying. Dude who did the basketball game? Yeah yeah, he was always kind of in the middle because he was getting word of you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But Mallow with barksteal no, no, no, was on the same side.
Speaker 2: And then it was the game. My point is, string of Bell showed up on the block, you know what I'm saying, and they got Mallow off the block. That's all I wanted to say. He almost called you'all was like, oh man, look at this because you gotta think this. We said this. You can rewind us at posts. You can already go back and rewinds we all. You know what I'm saying. Bro, If you think you are that dude, you believe in your greatness, you gotta come display it. And that's exactly what we're seeing. Bro. I'm talking about a shut up and you know what's crazy. I'm gonna I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: He so, I'm gonna just say this to the camera. Bro, what y'all saw Joker do in game four was called what we called giving you the kitchen scene. You hear me, This is when you go through your list of moves and I'm hitting here with everything, everything from that's on page one all the way to two hundredth three hundred. He hit the man with what we call the kitchen sink, the left, the right, the slippery ear, the up and under the slippery goose.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: That was that was perfection. If y'all never seen perfection basketball, that was the closest thing to it.
Speaker 1: He is shredding the defensive the full time defensive player of the Year and the number one defenses.
Speaker 3: He's making them look like kids.
Speaker 1: I've never seen nothing like this versus like this is this the number one defense.
Speaker 3: In the League of the year.
Speaker 2: This is wold. You know what they did. They made adjustments, Pepe, they made adjustments. That's the difference here. Gordon's doing more. Man, Man, we forgot about Gordon. Man, I didn't forget about Gordon. They had so much emphasis on Murray and control of Murray right for so everybody stepped it up. They got too many X factors. Man, you know what I'm saying. They showing their championship.
Speaker 1: But but like, if Gordon don't have a good game, then like next thing, you know, uh, it's gonna be Jason Reggie and then k C. P might come up with a four five and then you got and then you got all and then you got my.
Speaker 2: Boy, he might go for a dub, he goat you a dub, and then he'll come down and get you two big blocks or someonere still like they tapped into the championship pedigree.
Speaker 1: Which is the championship pedigree. Ever since the day they announced Joker for m v P, from that day on, he's been dominating from Game three, hands down, dominated like like it's like he forgot he was he forgot who he was in game one and two he forgot and then he and then somebody was like.
Speaker 2: Hey you you the m v P. You know you're the best player, right or okay, let me turn this up.
Speaker 1: And ever since then, that Rudy Goberd, that Carl town Down, is that nas red shredding him.
Speaker 3: Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like dog man when Anthony Edwards going to the to the press conference and be like, yeah, he's the best player.
Speaker 3: Calm allow down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got crack here, we got lead juice. Man. The NBA need a b m F Award. It needs to go to the just you know, every year we got like we got a couple bad motherfuckers, you know what I'm saying, But we need one BML. You know what that year man, when John John had that crazy it was that two years ago John had a crazy year.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Joe was out there like, oh what.
Speaker 3: He could do that? Go up and get that bitch to the BMF award this year be Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 2: Hands down, absolutely, That's what I'm saying. We need that type of award straight up, straight You got the m v P, then you got you got the Crack Award and then you got the lead gm F. Then we got to be lead Juice, and the b MF.
Speaker 1: Is in the running for for BMF for who else would be in the runner this year?
Speaker 2: Ser Luca? All right, hold on, let me see who Luca is definitely in the motherfucker list Joe lmb Well, them.
Speaker 1: Is the MVP. Do this is like you're not MVP, but you are bad like you you on the outside and you're on the outside looking into the m VP.
Speaker 2: Jaylen Brown, bad motherfucker outside of the top seven, Jaylen Brown, bad motherfucker Spider, Mitchell, bad mother Spider, Mitchell, bad motherfucker, motherfucker him. Jayleen Brunson, he's in.
Speaker 1: But they do it in this type of way that you be like God damn, he might give you forty and beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Jalen Green bad motherfuck man. Listen, he made elite this year and he got some leap juice in his ship too. Yeah, I say he turned it on, bro. He he hit another level. I think when sing going went out though. That's his name right, I got I got his name right, Brunson. Yeah, you know what too? I want to say this man, shout out to Rick Brunson. Man, let me say this, Let me get this off, man, let me say this. Kids out there, that's learning man, especially learning from your father or learning from a from someone of a family member. Man. Rick Brunson gave Jalen Brunson the fundamentals when he left the house. Hear me, he left the fundamentals with him. Every time Jalen Brunson left the house, he had the fundamentals. Now now he went to Villanova and they grew those fundamentals. Uh. He went to Dallas and they helped him grow those fundamentals. Now he's in New York on the biggest stage that you can be in. Just locking the solid. He doesn't have superpowers. He ain't the cut up, he ain't tall, he ain't nothing extraordinary. Bro. You know what makes him stand out, bro, not only his heart, but man, his fundamentals. He got seven different ways he can get to that fade away. He got you so unbalanced at you sometimes like the Nigga played he one time he was going he has Lord, Lord, Listen, what we're watching Jaylen Brunson do is pure magic of the basketball. He doesn't have no crazy, He don't have a crazy cross. He ain't got a crazy raise, but man, his weapons as as sharp as you can have. He got seven eight weapons that is the sharp as you can have them. Straight up. Shout out to Jayleen. Man. He listen, bro, listen, he making this ship. Look geezy you hear me straight up, Bro. He I'm watching him with like a savant sitting back just just just marveling at what he does.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: He got he got, he got the defense so so unbalanced at all times that like here, like he going over here to dribble and it's all to get you off pace and then he'll cross over and now you win it. And he got like seven eight moves coming down. He'll let your ass, bro. It's genius, it's gene He he got the same kind of off pace on pace like AI AI should come down and lower you and lower you and then and then you was in some ship you like damn and y'all would come down like he was saying something up like he called the player and this did he reach that? Dwayne Wade has some of that to him too. Can you have some of that offload like they It's just a change of paint, it is, and if you got some speed when you hit it, Bro, it's so yeah, because because no one can catch up, everybody's playing the move. Jayleen Brothers has a great balance of speed strength in all. Yeah, this is another level of performance man, like real ship bro Like if this is anybody else, we'd be calling him superman.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, No, I can't say that now he's second.
Speaker 2: Man, can't listen, listen, this is another thing.
Speaker 3: Second, have you listen?
Speaker 2: You know another thing? I thought, Man, we're watching m VPS play m VPS. Anthony Edwards arguably could have been in a conversation for m v P.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He had such a demonstrative start to the playoffs that Joker had to go to a whole nother leve Bro, do you see the chess matter that's going on here? You're watching Shane Luca, You're watching a Lou Dorkin and and and man, listen, it is I've never seen the playoffs at this level of play from mail just see.
Speaker 3: Gill just has the best mid range I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Sam Caselle had a crazy mid range. It's in there, it's up there. Kyrie got a crazy but that's Kyrie got a crazy mid range. Now I'm talking about you. I'm just I'm saying Off the Dribble though, like Off the Dribble had a crazy man. Yeah for sure that you're saying, yeah, I had a crazy you had a crazy mid ring. I'm saying, I'm watching shade though out here, like that's that's what I feel like.
Speaker 3: That's his only shot he got. But he's here and you can't stop it.
Speaker 2: I think his mid range actually shuts up his three and he don't even shoot threes.
Speaker 3: He shoots a stair still, you give it. But he's just getting to the mid range.
Speaker 1: He's just throwing you off of him and getting to the mid range and you can't do nothing about it.
Speaker 2: That's effort mid range. I'm not gonna say that. That's that's why I just shot. That's why I shot all them names like just has the best man, Jim Jackson man shot that. Jimmy Jackson had a great mid range. Steve Smith had a crazy mid range. Jamal Mashburn, Seaqua Livingston man shot the man. He had a crazy Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Sean lives to do that. We gotta do the all mid range team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to do a whole show about that, bro, like a whole.
Speaker 3: Type Damn right up there, though he showing me his bed range. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Is Luca breaking down on you. It looks worried about Luca.
Speaker 3: Man, It's looked like his neck is back, his neck and his back something.
Speaker 2: I think he's a little bit or he just I don't think he can see it conceding to it.
Speaker 1: But I think I think he tough. I think he gonna. I think he got bounced back to him, bro, But I don't see this. I don't see him going no further after. If he makes it through this series, this is it. It's gonna be tough trying to get to the finals. It's just like he's slowing down, falling apart. Man, This is just so this just me watching this dog. This just goes to show you how hard it is to win it. It's hard to win. This is why you have super teams.
Speaker 3: You got. It's so many things gotta go right.
Speaker 1: You gotta, you gotta be healthy, you gotta be uh on your game, you gotta. It's just so much like you just it's so many things that go want to win in it and get into the finals, or go making a deep playoff run man, And it's just one little, one little play can just ruin the whole run, Bro, like like Luca not having it all, like inb not having it at all, or somebody you strained calf or giannists or down of a Mitchell man. Everything gotta go right you to win, Bro. That's why it's health is always a factor every.
Speaker 2: Year, and it's always the major factor major, and the health part be so major that it's sometimes the deciding factor. It is like health then determined destiny, like straight up, like if you go back and say, if this players full strength, if this player like KD didn't get hurt with Toronto, or you know, just so many what ifs, it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: It just took a lot from the game, Bro. But it's part of the game.
Speaker 2: Part of it because too, it's part of the reason why you're hurt too, is how hard you're going.
Speaker 3: Like it's a lot in the game.
Speaker 2: And then guess what everybody you see on the floor, it's probably what pe nobody's healthy, nobody, nobody, everybody.
Speaker 1: Got nobody, nobody is full of strength, nobody, Like you could be playing on adrenaline with.
Speaker 2: Like a bruise knee, Bruce knee, fucked up foot in the must up elbow.
Speaker 1: Jam toe right like in twenty ten, I played with a turf toe.
Speaker 2: I tell people all the time that we was in Cleveland and I watched Pee get his knee dreamed.
Speaker 3: What was that Cleveland? You got dream? I think he got knee draam And.
Speaker 1: I got drinking a couple of times in a lot right before the game. I just shit kept swelling up.
Speaker 2: So bro saw I sat there and watching get your ship drink and I was just you know, I.
Speaker 1: Was post a hole in it and just squeezed it and went up and there it was just it was juice just coming out my knee right there.
Speaker 2: Dodny mckinn was like, man, won't you just sit out? I want you to sit down and take a game. You know we can come back whatever. Put a knee, soge, man, let's go. And I'm watching And not only that, but Rondo in the corner going through something, Ta going through something. So it's almost like you had an you had a response ability to the other guys around you, or you felt a responsibility because guys were giving their bodies, Guys was giving themselves, guys, guys was coming out there like I mean, couldn't even I'm watching the layup line. We couldn't even do a layup line because.
Speaker 3: Gods couldn't sick in Cleveland that day.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. I think watching your knee dreaming. I think I drank my knee before that. Atlanta. It was in Atlanta, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, you always feel a sense of compellingness to to the to the fraternity, man, because you were in there, like Vikings, real ship. And that's why when we were when we would stay in the city, we would all go eat and kind of you know, rest and relax and talk about, you know, what went on tonight. But we was we was a team that actually committed to each other. We committed our bodies, we committed our minds were opened up to each other. Uh we we we we we actually, you know, sometimes Peter tell you that you may I think I've heard schmus Parker say he was with Kobe and sat there him and cold never said two words to each other.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't think.
Speaker 2: I can't think somewhere I wouldn't never, man, Listen, I was a real teammate. And part of being in the fraternity, man, is that you have to give yourself man. And part of that giving is just you know, opening up and you know, being like that. And I can say that I think the reason why that team is so close, so while we all are so close, is just because of that. But yeah, it's crazy to see another guy go through some ship and try you got to get you got to you feel, you feel so compelled the.
Speaker 3: Celtics locker room. There's a quote of yours about being I want to be known as the best teammate and it's in the Celtics locker room still in this day. So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be on my tombstone. Man if I you know, you know, I love it that opponents hate me or they didn't like playing or blah blah whatever. The narrative is right because there for everyone that I play with, they love me. I see Amy Bradley and and and Ave got the development job down in Utah. He up there with yeah, yeah, helping the young man, and I saw it. It was like new money, you know what I'm saying. So that's a that's brotherhood it and that ship that your character is everything, and that's that's what I'm talking about. I heard, Uh Donovan Mitchell probably ain't gonna play because of a calf pull stranger's calf.
Speaker 3: I ain't even see what he did that. I don't either. Could this be the last time we see him in the calf uniform.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing little whispers that the Lakers, you know, he had a big whisper of the nets, are going to make him run at him. The Lakers gonna make her run at him, Lakers Nicks was going to make him run for him before you know? So, is this the last time we see him in the in the caf jersey?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna predict that he ended up somewhere on the East coast, though, Hm, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I know. The Lakers probably need to make a heart push at him. He needs to stay in the East. Show the West too thick. Yeah, in the West, two thick, straight up. You can go eat it there. And I think he's gonna be in New York, somewhere, Brooklyn or New York.
Speaker 2: Donovan Mitchell given that same game that he gave Cleveland, he gave Utah in New York with Brunson.
Speaker 3: I see he ain't gonna be at a do that with Bronson.
Speaker 2: You crazy? He gonna come in there as Donovan.
Speaker 1: Man, listen, you know, but that's gonna take away from brunt So it's gonna go like this, like why Garland Like you see how Garland.
Speaker 2: Is so no, no, no, So let me see what I'm saying. So the dynamic of him in Garland, obviously it's not working. There's something not there. Brunson is a different dude. Uh. Spider can not only create and play make for Brunson, but Brunson can turn around and play make for him too, And then I think it will open up Brunson's game. Actually, but you can't, Bro, You gotta help on Brunson. Brunston can beat you by himself. He can come there and get seventeen eighteen and then you'll be like, oh hein't end the paint free throw Donovan.
Speaker 3: Mitchell can beat you by That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Three ball, I'm talking man. You see the Donald Mitchell in Utah two two three step backs, big shots. You know what I'm saying. Man in New York, Man the man.
Speaker 3: The Knick fans, she's crazy. You see what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Man, New York fans are out of control. New York fans, are they the lit his fans right now, ain't nobody more lit the New York? New York is out of control. After the games, it's a whole You know how you come into a soccer field, right, you know in the morning they come chel see they brow they hold the flags up and you take this walk down the Chelsea Block and you go all the way to the stadium. A little after the game, the Knicks, they they they showed the crowd coming out of Masters. It's just going there. They're just going down the street. Yeah, and then the mob bro I love him. I told you broke with New York Like, what go to New York? What slip what? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, they need to go there this weekend? Donovant to New Yorker. Just throwing that out there? Is that for the Masters from New York.
Speaker 2: He's from New York. Donovan Mitchell is from New York born.
Speaker 3: That's what New York where. Though Brooklyn got assets.
Speaker 2: You need some pieces though, p you're gonna put Donovan with Brooklyn Bridges and Cam that three headed monster.
Speaker 3: What's your bigs? You need some you gotta have some bigs. I don't know. They had disaster over there.
Speaker 2: The Knicks is more attractive that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nicks is more do you do you.
Speaker 2: Dang go Randall?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I think you got to now.
Speaker 1: I mean you look at the success they had and Randall can still got value in this league. So if you can swing random for Donovan, you gotta see how you can do it and maybe, like some other young pieces, you.
Speaker 2: Gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not even making no trades if I'm the Knicks, truthfully, I'm just trying to get healthy.
Speaker 2: That's it. They gotta fly ass tails.
Speaker 1: Think about this if they get think about if they still have Bondanovich, Rando, you know, just them to a Laan right there is like damn if they had them too, then this probably would have been a sweep against Pacers.
Speaker 3: Vandanovich he heard, he hurts, he heard. They got a deep ass team.
Speaker 1: I like you, and look at if you just added and you know, we Bdanovich to this already, Like damn, they gonna be in the.
Speaker 3: Conference finals problem for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Bro, That's what I'm saying. You know, I'm not even trying. I'm not trying to get donovant with them, really, No, I'm trying to see what I look like healthy. I gotta see where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Healthy that I like that team. And then now you go that that seven man rotation, with that or eight man rotation, you can.
Speaker 1: Go ten because now he ain't even been playing. Burks, Alex Burks came in and gave him some money. Man, giving them money.
Speaker 2: There's money sitting there there on the bench, just sitting there. Gonna let that munchy sit right there. There's a bag of money. That of money right there. Man, and my tripper, that's the whole band.
Speaker 3: Is that much?
Speaker 2: You just go let the bag of money got money? Boy? Man, Come on, I was like a b been sitting over there, like what we doing now? Like we're going what we're doing? That's crazy, that's crazy. New York looks live though.
Speaker 3: She just need to running back, get healthy after after Seeds beat them, you know they running back.
Speaker 2: You heard about the Lakers situation, coaching, the coaching situation, the candidates I'm hearing as JJ Reddick, our boys, Samsell.
Speaker 3: Don't do it, Sam, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do.
Speaker 3: James Brega, I don't even know he was the Hornets coach. James. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I'm also bron is a free agent.
Speaker 3: This summer. It's probably why we're seeing him everywhere. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, if he a free agent, and then that means JJ Reddy gonna be the coach. He gonna sign a two or three year deal with some player options, and we're gonna see the Lakers maybe not make the playoffs or make the play in and draft Bronnie. This is what's gonna happen the draft Brownie bron gonna play with his son. You know, that's gonna be like made for TV. They gonna have like seventy national televised games basically run ESPN's what you said, Yeah, and then that's that's gonna be the story, the narrative and the storyline for the Lakes all year long that we're gonna follow. That's gonna be it. They I think they done. They championship window is not there, that's constructed. I don't see them getting better unless they trade for Donovan Mitchell maybe, but I just don't see Lebron gotta become the number two guy now, and you have to find the number one guy because I don't think a d is a number one guy, you know what I'm saying. So, like, if you get Mitchell and Lebron was two and eighty was three. You got something.
Speaker 3: I think Donovan Mitchell can be a one.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'm saying, I think Donovan Mitchell could be the Yeah, and if Lebron slide to the two, to your your number two guy where he ain't carrying so much of a low every night, he's gonna be forty man.
Speaker 3: History History says otherwise, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gotta be the number two. If they trying to win a championship, you gotta find a number one.
Speaker 2: Can you win a championship with? With in certain Donovan Mitchell yd with it's gonna give you your chance.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to get a better bench toog Vincent Vincent got. We didn't get to see none of Vincent last year, That's what I'm saying. It was a bunch of stuff that was going on with with the Lakers that they wasn't for thrited.
Speaker 3: We didn't get to see them four thos. No, he didn't know we didn't.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so yeah, I think that's interesting, man. I mean, if you're the Lakers, do you go get a coach that can coach or do you go. You know, I think what we've been seeing lately and the trend is like seeing who could be the next Steve Kerr.
Speaker 1: You know, we grabbing these guys that never had any coaching experience, like when they went out and got j Kidd, when he came to us from Brooklyn, when they went out and got Steve Nash. Now you're just taking a chance on saying JJ Reddick because he you know, he he he sound.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He got a high IQ, a basketball IQ, but that don't have nothing to do with sitting in that bench, managing personalities called and plays the heat of the moment. You know that's a different ball game, and signing all intelligent like you know the game.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: He just man, motherfuckers came out the blue a thing. I actually thought that was a mockery or some ship. I didn't really see that one as as a major play. Then I started watching some of their content. It's all over the place. Motherfucks sound like they was God, Damn Larry Bird or somebody. You think JJ Reddick was motherfucking top one or two. And you think JJ Reddick told like he got damn Steph Curry or something.
Speaker 3: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: But kudos to him, man, you know, whatever he's doing. I don't that shit came out of nowhere, right, I don't see that ending. Well, yeah, I don't get that one. I see Sam Corsell, who was great at developing young players, great at developing talent, been in this for a long time.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want to see him take that job.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: I don't That job just set up for like scrutiny, and it's set up for.
Speaker 2: Just but but look at this though, dog, Look look how fucking.
Speaker 3: It's set up for somebody to be the skate.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at coaches and how they just how they keep rotating the same coach. Look at Bogel, he going again with another thirty for he gone Q like they like you say, we're in transition with the players, we are also in transition with the coaches and styles too, because you got to be a certain type of coach now to understand these young players, not only to develop them, but to draw plays up with him, to know their temperament. That the coaching Okay, see has a great parody with the likeness of that young team. You know what I'm saying, sometimes you hear a coach and you will see the coach's influence on that team. You know, it just looks like these young boys have their own look. You know, they do the interviews together, they bark, they you know, they have some charader. You know what I'm saying. I love that for that that's important. That is really the makeup of the future. Look at the Ooday down in the Rockets. Them players were totally different last year when he got that. They look more I don't know what's the word. I don't know if you want to say.
Speaker 3: They add some veterans too, though.
Speaker 2: That's that too. That mad that matured the team up, that made it not so adolescent, right right, So now guys want so sensitive. You know, you implemented some toughness like that is the that's the that's the way of the future. If you go get a coach, your coach gonna have to develop and and and Sam is probably, if not the best in the league at development. Man, you see his list, John Wall Bill motherfucker Shay, Alexander fucking Maxi.
Speaker 3: He just man, he got d White this year.
Speaker 2: Like like when you see the guys, he's able to infectious and touch and ship many their level goes up. You're talking about king of the fucking mid range. Sam Cassella was arguably on that list as the king of the mid range straight up. So yeah, man, you know you know that's my dog. I'm being biased. I would love to see him get an opportunity. Just don't think that's a stable job. I don't know, man, I don't know how stable it is, but it's it's set up for. Like scapegoat, if Sam called you to be an assistant coach on that team, as you go, hell no five million, Hell no seven a million. I'm never gonna ten million, never gonna coach twenty million? Come being assistant coach for one year? What's time practice? What's practicing? What time the coaches me what the coaches talking all that ship? Briefcase? Hey, what we're doing? Boom? You ain't doing that? Boom?
Speaker 3: And what's time the coaches meeting?
Speaker 2: Boom?
Speaker 3: Where you are?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call you that, I'm gonna coach.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're talking about doing what's all the coaches meeting talking out that mother ship?
Speaker 2: Get in and coach?
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody got price?
Speaker 2: Who you want to see you get the job? Though?
Speaker 3: Real ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the only choice choice is probably j J. I mean you can see his relationship with Brian. They do their podcast, and you know they respect each other.
Speaker 3: You gotta have that's important, you know.
Speaker 1: I think when you're coach somebody, he probably respect their ideas as a person. So I think that's probably the only logical choice at this point.
Speaker 2: You didn't think he had respect for Daringham, No, I don't. I actually thought he started off with respect at.
Speaker 1: Least came on and just yeah, I mean it should always start off that way, but it just grew into something else, and I don't know, as the year got on and the playoffs one came and went, it was just just a lot of chitter chatter, Anthony Davison, the press saying little subliminal shots.
Speaker 3: You know, they usually those shots, is like at the coach.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, and then too, I thought daring Ham protected those boys, man. You know, he could have he could have he could have threw them out, he could have put them out, he could have actually showed another another another side. But I thought he had great character of being able to protect his his players. I see him back in the league. I think he has a bunch to give to the league. Darningham is one of the better developers too.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that's the job right now. You take that Laker drive, it's gonna aid you by ten years.
Speaker 3: Oh man, just because le Bron, I'm just saying that team gonna age you by tea. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It just looked like him looks stressed over there, like stressing them press conferences. The oh damn team did look stressing them press conferences.
Speaker 2: Dog, But you can't bring a guy in there that's cracking whips and ship bro that ain't working nod, that ain't nothing. It's it's gonna be. It's gonna be a country club bro. I've been watching the Combine. I just came back from Chicago. We just tapped there with a up there. Told you Aby Bradley was up there watching some watching some of the you know, the Combine stuff.
Speaker 3: The Fisher was up there.
Speaker 2: The league has really took the Combine now and made it like an epic center of knowledge and that and they're now they're not in their teaching so to speak, like hey, comm in pee, you know, like development. But it's it's a it's a better sense of like you remember when we go Remember when we went to the combine and he was like, we're not going over the Moody Bible. We hop you know what I'm saying. Whatever, whatever, We dropped lotteries, so you just do your physical Yeah, he did another environment. They're making everybody go through the jone. Now everybod got to go through. Dude, you gotta go through it. Yeah, Bronnie looks really good. He he looks really good. He looks poised. He looks like he wasn't rattled by everything that was going around. He looked like he was used to the moment. He had a good session where he shot the ball well. And if I am a team Bro, I will I would actually take her chance on that because greatness runs through Bro's brain veins Bro, And you gotta know at some point he's gonna have a little he's gonna have a gross spurt and it's gonna click and whatever. Kobe Bryant brow if you go back and look at cob in the draft, Bro cro cobe is eighteen. Cole won the McDonald's MVP. He some argued that other guys Tim Thomas in that draft was was, you know, arguably better whatever or whoever I'm saying to say that he had great bones in a great makeup to build off up. Bronnie shows some of that same makeup. I'm not calling him young Kobe, none of that, But I'm saying that that potential when you see him go through the shooting jewels, when you see him got the vertical, when you see him go in the athletics, and now you put him into other lines of all the young kids being athletic, See he does this, Pete, he has a better shot. Now it's just knowledge. Now, just you know, you know he came up herse hurts. You know what I'm talking about. I ain't giving it no no, no excuses to them, but I'm just being in one hundred with it. You feel me, man, bro I would I saw I saw it. I was watching it. I was like, man, if somebody got that early and was able to develop that. You know, look at Ethnie Simons. He wasn't polished when he first came in. He had great bones to where he can develop him.
Speaker 3: Now look at it.
Speaker 2: He's behind CJ and Dame for all those years. He soaked that up and Simons came asked to put them up in the bucket, you know what I'm saying. So I'm saying, if you could take pieces like that and prodigies like that and build them and grow them, you can do the same thing with young fella man. Ronnie gonna be something, bro. He just gotta he just got to stay at it. And I'm starting to see him kind of distance or it looks like he's starting to separate himself and try to have his own little story. You know, when it first came out and felt like bron was trying to pair it up with running Go, I Go. It seems like it's a little more distant now, right, You know what I'm saying. He was in Cleveland while he was in Chicago. You know what I'm saying, growing up, Yeah, growing up having his own as it should be, right right, Yeah, But he looked good man. The Hawks got the number one pick. Damn worst, Damn time to have the number one pick, the worst? D you get the number one pick? What do you think the Hawk's going? Do you think you see trade movies the Doublehead of Months.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that's that.
Speaker 1: That combination between him de Jontay, the relationship is sour, and it looked like I mean, I think they on a treadmill. They in the plan. Every year they done regressed ever since. They then made it to the Conference finals that one year they made that run. And I just don't I don't see them going nowhere with this roster. And I think if you gotta get if you can get some value for Trey or Dejonte, or if you can add another piece with the number one pick, maybe another All star, maybe bringing I don't know who Demargin Rozen or something or I don't know, I don't know what you right there? Maybe add to it? Nobody ever, ain't nobody everybody? You know, all the things I've.
Speaker 2: Been hearing this trade trade, you know, but what about add to how about trade the number one pick?
Speaker 3: Right? You might you might need to add if you could add to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's some possibilities like who who out there right now you think can help Atlanta if you trade the number one pick? Who's like, what's the possibility?
Speaker 3: You know? And I think you got to explore that, like.
Speaker 2: Atlanta go to Phoenix, won't KD? I want one of them three for the number one pick.
Speaker 1: I'm not trading my number one pick for somebody in their thirties, you know what I'm saying. At least I need somebody that mid twenties younger. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: So they throw that number one pick at Cleveland for Donald Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not sure that's a good mix with Trey Young and Jonte.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at like somebody like like a Laurie marketing marketing for the for the first pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need a good for it. Yeah, yeah, somebody like that. They need to do it before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody like that'll be a good a good pick up for them.
Speaker 2: I would like to see Trey end up. I don't know how it happens, but Trey and san Antonio would be.
Speaker 3: That'll be a living that'll be that'll.
Speaker 2: Be a something because I just like the dynamic of a I see how Cappella and uh Trey Young are ye a good compella got great. You know it's like James Harden again for him. You feel me? If that can be wimmy man, that'll get winny like eleven, like ten to ten to twelve extra points? Just off? Who do you?
Speaker 3: Who do you stop? Trey? You stop that?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and then ship big fella can go, he go, he go upstairs, upstairs. I'm about so yeah, probably go above the box.
Speaker 3: That'd be a nice little pick. I would like to see that.
Speaker 1: They gotta start. I feel like, now san Antonio gotta start using some of their young pieces to get more mature, like adding some veterans, Like how we see in Houston. You know, now you gotta weed out who's who. Who are we gonna build around? Who we keep because they got a lot of good young pieces. But you know, Winny gonna be there, and I don't know if you're gonna keep the sale. I don't know if you're gonna keep it's a couple of little other pieces that you're like, all right, we're gonna keep these guys, but we're gonna move on from them and ask some veterans because I think the next uh, the next step is like, look, they could like I think if you get the right veterans, they could be a playoff team as soon as next year.
Speaker 3: Do you stay with the pop system? If you san Antonio, you like that system for the future. That's another thing I think.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of players don't want to actually go to San Antonio. It's like a desirable place. And then on top of it, Pop is a tough coach to play for. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's very old school and he has I think he's loosened his ways with Wendy. I think he's had to. I think they came from up top. But yeah, Pop is a lot shit. He almost ran de Rozan after goddamn lead. Yeah, and it took DeRozan to go back to Chicago and you know, get back on what we're doing for. But man, that's that's that's kind of go into the equation.
Speaker 3: P Yeah, definitely has talked about you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, like he does not attract a bunch of young guys. He does not you know, track free agents because that's a tough environment. Brook, I get it. They gotta change up. They got a great fan base and ship. But man, it's not it's not disavre from a lot of guys. When he being down there changes a lot of that concept. You know. So Trey Young is from Texas, right, Yeah, so you know he's used to that type, you know what I'm saying. So I don't know, I would just like to see. Actually gonna be an interesting dynamic. Yeah, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see what the Hawks end up doing. Yeah, leaf juice, who got that lead Jews?
Speaker 3: Who got that lead juice?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: In the playoffs? Se somebody has some lead juice the other day, man, God damn it. Josh Hart stay with the leaf juice.
Speaker 2: Three Divince, three di Vins, three devinsually stayed with the lead juice.
Speaker 3: Just the whole New York Knicks team.
Speaker 2: You know what I looked at, I said, New York is tapping into their This is really New York's bitch, playing with Jason Bruce, Jaylen Brunston. Right, yeah, they just played with someone's GrITT and like, man, man, I'm looking at Indiana.
Speaker 3: Indiana got they full team. They full team.
Speaker 2: That's after the other kid from Arizona. What's the kid that's hurt from Arizona? Oh yeah yeah he heard he's too Yeah he hurt. But man, they got a majority of their team. And then a real dog fight, a real dog fighter who you like in this series?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: They close to start going back then Theana I think Nixon seven. Man, I don't want it to be, but they just tougher than them.
Speaker 3: They're just tougher.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think the more aggressive in the time.
Speaker 1: Indiana, Indiana and seven bro Indiana and sad Indiana. You don't want Indiana and got I know, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I believe is that facts coming in? That facts coming in?
Speaker 2: Hold on straight hold on me, uh hold on, pee straight out.
Speaker 3: The press. Don't look like PAC's gonna make it. Yeah, see, I just got it. Think of the fact I.
Speaker 2: Met Rob Thorne sitting this too. How Rod, what's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regime was spoken.
Speaker 3: The order has came in, came in, They came from the order. Yeah, that's for real.
Speaker 2: Nix six, Nixon six. It's game picks. Let's get here, Yes, sir, game pigs.
Speaker 3: Take it.
Speaker 2: You're still up a little bit. Come on now two and oh last week.
Speaker 3: Okay, with a wine and dog.
Speaker 2: I got like three bottles of wine.
Speaker 1: You brought one bottle of here, you brought two bottles n that I only got one?
Speaker 2: Now what church at church? Now? You know what I'm saying, is it on the round? Okay? You put that in the bad that's got to go with me? Now yeah, I'm still waiting on the other two. Now you won't lay away, now, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I old people too, Now you know what I'm saying. Let me get minds. You know what I'm saying. Right, Who we got Nate, Let's get it baby, all right? So Friday, Friday, Friday. You just talked about this, Nicks at pay serious potential close out for the next Who do we got? Nick's at the Pacers? He close out all three clean up. Ain't no way Pacers losing at home Ain't no way. Nope, No, they just looked like they were tired last time they played.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got tired.
Speaker 1: And see they got energy at home, but then they get tired on the road. You see how that work to put two back to back games together. But not in Indiana too much. Ain't nothing to eat out there. Everything closed at a. They're gonna be malnutrition they Indiana's. It's just like they do that on purpose.
Speaker 3: Bro. You gotta go to Chick fil A out there, turn you down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like three towns over to get some eat something. Indiana thought, go to Gary or where's that?
Speaker 3: What's that spot? Weed?
Speaker 1: That that that what's that Burger Jordan the corner of Indiana right there. It's a shake shake.
Speaker 2: Shot shut shake shack down.
Speaker 3: That was the only place to eat.
Speaker 2: We used to turn it up though, ship right lost at home this post season. I got Pa at home. MGM is four and a half point favorites for the Pacers.
Speaker 3: They have the same thing last time. I got Pacers at home. Man, I do not see. So you think in New York gonna what save it for game seven?
Speaker 1: And you know they just got that energy in that building.
Speaker 3: You see, it's a different like.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody just don't nobody feed off the crowd better than bruntson.
Speaker 3: Bro three to Vintion, I'm saying they look like a different team at home. I mean, I mean rightfully.
Speaker 2: So. It's one of the best atmospheres, and that's the jungle. They need to play Welcome to the Jungle. They need to play that ship in there for what. That's the fun man, every man, Man, Lord that atmosphere. Okay, yea, I'm gonna go Indiana at home too, man, even though I see the only thing I'm skeptical about, man, is that I do not think New York layer dud like they did in Game four. I think they I think it's a more challenging game than it is, closer than what we think. I'm going to Indiana because that because Indiana got a great crowd too. It ain't it ain't it ain't. It ain't mad some square.
Speaker 3: No, but it's nice.
Speaker 2: It's nice. Yeah, give me Indiana at home too, if the next win it's on the road. They popped Philly at home, right, they shut it down on Philly, didn't hen Man? I don't know. P Yeah, man, those are the picture of the week ticket. You gotta ask karaoke. Is that's something that you've ever been karaoke? Yeah? You're like you always say songs no, no, no, no, I mean no, not in front like in front of my guys in fun you know us. Cool. Yeah, but yeah, yeah, Lord, you know, let's hear it. Just we're just talking karaoke. Yeah, what would be the song that you so hold on? Let me set this up first off, I ain't gonna I ain't telling my business or nothing. But Lord has such a great atmosphere that he'll have like a whole thing, and part of it will be karaoke, man, and it rocks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got karaoke car.
Speaker 1: I used to have a karaoke bar and uh Foster Sweet c. I first heard that when I was like Kansas. That song been out forever forever.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I'm telling my new jam man, y'all song, what's your song?
Speaker 3: What's your what's your sign?
Speaker 2: My song to get me cracking in Indy Arena. I'm saying, dying that mess joint. When my boy woke out, that mother fucker like he about the like he about to throw the straight what's to say when they bring the savor in? And man, that's the hardest thing in fucking sports, that nigga. Man, when the message making they run and they called the savor in and they hear him in bull he'll throw that ship to the side and he'll walk it up. Man, it's been not the hardest city in sports. What you're talking about, My god, y'all, y'all, y'all ain't known it. Y'all ain't known it. Y'all know what I'm talking about. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Man, Listen, The mess was making the run in the in the in the in the in the in the in baseball. Okay, Lord, they come out, I think it's the eighth whenever it is, they call this nigga. They play this shit. It's the Spanish, it's a Spanish. It's like a thirty to sixty second riff of a nigga on the horn. And he had thine and nothing. And then this nigga woke out like he the real Spaniard. He being that woman up and they say, okay, kok cool boo, He'll throw that bitch out. He walk out like this pee. Nigga's going crazy, walking out like this and this pee. As you walk to the as you walk to the male, p did it, Lord, That is the hardest thing in the fucking mass. Show it to them all, Nate, is that shit hard?
Speaker 3: Lord?
Speaker 2: This hardest fun and the place going crazy. And then you see on the side of them, and then you show up from the back and motherfucker's.
Speaker 3: Waving the Tower of Man. That's Lord.
Speaker 2: That's one of the hardest things I've seen in sports. Yeah, the mess, the mess. That is the hardest shit in sports. Look at this pee. Just bring the This is the hardest thing in sport. Look hold on, wait, wait, wait, we ain't ready yet. Watch this Okay, you ready?
Speaker 3: He didn't hit it.
Speaker 2: They don't started ted to hit. Watch this we got it ready for him. Look, we got it ready for watch this street that got that nigga walk out? Is this some old ship? Look lord, look we can't walk out.
Speaker 3: This is this is like like what like it's over her, it's over.
Speaker 2: Look at you walk out? What tid the nigga walk out?
Speaker 3: Look like I.
Speaker 2: Said, here lord, he walking like this like I'm finnah, I'm finna smoke this nigga like this.
Speaker 3: The hardest thing is this is dope.
Speaker 2: This is hard.
Speaker 3: No, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Lord, that's the hardest thing. Here's boards made me watch that. I sat back, I said, made me watch the ship. We see what this nigga do. But he look look how you get the ball and we get this ship? Watch out. Move the closer, the closer, nigga, he's the best closer. Shut it again for it. Mariagate him the props. He just oh yeah, oh yeah, Mario got blast nigga. Come up. Hey, look man, as you're getting ready to come in, man walking up to the joint, get your ship. Yeah nigga what and then turning the game. What that that's too electric? That's to electric? Oh? That's too electric.
Speaker 3: That's that's way too election.
Speaker 2: Crazy like six Man. Listen, listen. IF influenced Spiff and it was a perfect world when he got hurt and I saw him in the tunnel and he was testing them. Motherfucker I have started right there and nothing. No Ida had a rock can feeling.
Speaker 3: Come Joe Dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe, Yeah, Joe. Susan got a hand one. He amolis boom yeah, nigga truth.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: We was all like, damn did he brows ship out? Like damn? All right, fuck you.
Speaker 3: We gotta get together next thing we know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm back belt, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm good, I'm straight.
Speaker 2: Hey, nigga, you line