Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this program. We got a lot coming up today, all things simple. Man self proclaimed Bill O'Reilly, we'll get his take on the election. Also, why you cannot pay attention to any polls this entire midterm year, we will explain with great specificity and great detail. There are times that I just all my years experience is helpful. One such time as a day after the morning after a primary election, and so many of my fellow Floridians like are freaked out when in fact they woke up and they heard that this lunatic leftist who was outspent sixteen to one by Alexander Vinman. If you might remember him, he was the witness in the impeachment case of Donald Trump. He outspent this woman, Florida State Rep. Angie Nixon by a mass of sixteen times more campaign cash, and you know, won by over twelve percentage points. It was a blowout. I mean, it was a stunning victory. Let me explain why this is a good thing, because I've I've been getting the freak out calls. You know, Oh my Gosh, the DSA is coming to the Free State of Florida. God help us all. No, it's not coming to the Free State of Florida. Number One, Republicans including myself, cast four hundred and fifty thousand more votes than Democrats in the primary yesterday. Republicans cast more early votes than and absolutely crushed it on election day. Good sign for the GOP in the Free State of Florida. Remember Obama won Florida twice. Desantas won his first raise for governor by thirty thousand votes. Since Ron Desanta's has become governor, the Republicans in this have added about one point four million Republican new Republican voters and they were at a three hundred thousand vote disadvantage prior to that. Byron Donalds won handily. He's going up against this really one of these lunatics that's trying to hide his true beliefs. David Jolly, we'll do a lot of work on him between now an election to I promise and exposing the truth about that guy. But I'm telling you, everybody, please listen, Please listen to your talk show host expert here, because I am not wrong on this. This is a gift that Florida Democrats have handed Republicans with this race for the US Senate and it wasn't even close.
Speaker 1: A twelve point blowout.
Speaker 2: Alexander Vinman outspent this woman, Angie Nixon, sixteen by sixteen times the amount of cash and still lost. And she's basically a DSA primary challenger. She's got radical views, will place some of it in a minute. You know, Trump even waited on it. Slee's bag. Vinman loses tonight to a radical lev lunatic. How cool is that? That was his reaction? You might recall Vinman was the retired Army lieutenant colonel that testified in the House impeachment inquiry about the perfectly fine phone call with President Zelensky of Ukraine. I mean, that was the biggest, most ridiculous thing ever. Now, even Larry Sabato reacted to this move and immediately moved the race for the US Senate. This is where Ashley Moody, he was a lovely, lovely human being, into a whole different column, which is called safely Republican based on the opponent that she will be facing. This person has no shot in the free state of Florida. I can tell you that. You know, we're talking about a radical, hardline DSA. So people read this and they're like, how did this? How did the deal? DSA is coming to the Free State of Florida. No, it's not no, because this is going to be a rump and all it's going to do is increase turnout, which is going to help everyone else on the ticket, starting with Byron Donalds himself, not that he needs it necessarily, but it's definitely going to be a plus for everybody. By the way, Linda, you know that we had on this DSA back candidate olive A.
Speaker 1: Larkin.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should go back and play a little bit of the exchange that we had because olive A.
Speaker 1: Larkin.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, unfortunately we tried. We we we just gave him a platform. I said, he sounded like a nice guy. Wasn't I very nice to him? You thought I was even too nice to him?
Speaker 1: Uh? And I did very nice.
Speaker 3: I thought it was some of that Sunshine State you know, back and forth.
Speaker 2: It was nice, but I asked him whether or not he believed the platform of the DSA, and then the interview ended a.
Speaker 1: Very very special way.
Speaker 2: Listen, they want to eliminate the Senate now Congress to choose the president and judges.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 4: I would like to see the electoral college abolished.
Speaker 2: You support eliminating the Senate? Let's start there.
Speaker 4: I think that as a long term reform, we do need to make Congress more reflective of a representative democracy.
Speaker 1: Do you want to abolish ice? I do. Do you want to defund the Department of War?
Speaker 4: I do think that we need to radically cut our defense spending. The Pentagons has never been able to pass a budget.
Speaker 1: Would you eliminate cash bill?
Speaker 4: I do think the cash tail is a is a punitive measure that goes against our constitution.
Speaker 2: Do you think that public ownership of corporation should be taken over by the government. It depends on what industry are to each American, based on their needs from each American, based on their ability.
Speaker 1: Do you support that?
Speaker 4: I think that's a I think that's a fine concept.
Speaker 1: You know who said that? First?
Speaker 2: You don't do you inform me? I will inform you. A guy by the name of Karl Marx.
Speaker 1: He's a Marxist.
Speaker 2: He didn't do well in his primary As a matter of fact, Jared Moscowitz actually creamed him, and he won with sixty nearly sixty four percent of the vote to thirty six percent for Larkin. Do you think that Oliver Larkin is mad at us or might be lashing out and blaming us or not? What do you think, Linda, I didn't do. I mean, you know what, I give him credit. He was honest. Then he came on TV and he tried to like not answer the questions. So it's like, you can't win with these these radicals that try to hide their views. Anyway, Florida Congressman Jared Moscow, it's also a lot of this had to do with the issue of Israel and Moscowit's you know, won and then he took to X and went after Hassan Piker and started taunting him a little bit after he defeated the dssay's Oliver Larkin. And anyway, he he says, my condolences to At. I guess is that his website or X handle at Hassan the hunt. I guess that's him. He said my condolences. You know, one thing I think is fair and that I think needs to be pointed out is that you know, there are instances and we've been trying to be very very careful and look at the tape where Hassan Piker has like a live stream going on in a studio, does have the picture of the Trade Center attack behind him, says he regrets saying that that America deserved.
Speaker 1: Nine to eleven, so you know, we can be fair.
Speaker 2: And then he reads comments from some people and then he reads it it's in his voice, and then it gets attributed to him, and I think that's a he makes that point, but he says a lot of crazy stuff on his own, So what's the point, you know, why would you read it if you thought it was way out of line. So I'm just telling every to just take a deep breath. Everybody relax. It's all fine. If you look at fake news CNN, and I am telling all of you do not pay attention to polls now.
Speaker 1: A lot of reasons for this. Number one Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump never ever is pulled correctly, with the exception of the posters we put on this program, I'm talking about the legacy media mob now, no starting out the legacy media mobs. Never gonna vet Telefreco six, gender god is non binary, vegan campaign in a cattle state, no drilling in an oil state, supporting the rights of biological men to play women's sports, and all trans people should have access to abortion. I didn't know trans men needed access to abortion, but you know, maybe I wasn't paying attention when I went to biology class. The media is they they just want to hurt Trump. The media that never never pulled Trump correctly, like Matt Towery insider advantage in Robert Kahley Trafalgar or John McLaughlin. It was on yesterday, Matt Twori will be on today. They're never gonna tell They're never gonna vet these candidates. They never vetted Obama. We did it single handedly. We were right in every aspect, and everything we predicted turned out to be true. But you know, sometimes America's got to learn the hard hard way. This time, the stakes are too high. We can't mess this up, which is why I'm telling you it's the most important midterm in your lifetime. So the one advantage Republicans have is well, it's actually two in a way, and it has to do with money. Republicans, for the first time I can remember my lifetime, actually have a war chest of over eight hundred million dollars. It's nearly a billion dollars to spend on the midterms establishment Dems. I keep reading article after article they don't. They're not giving to these lunatics, you know, those people that are cowardly and gutless and won't publicly criticize the people that have hijacked their party that now dominate their party again. Since twenty nineteen, two hundred and fifty elected DSA members is going to be over forty, maybe close to fifty when all's said and done.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: They're not donating, and I understand they're not even buying the ad time now, which means they may not even have the availability to buy ad time. Republicans are set, they're ready to roll, they're ready to play, and so I'm just telling you take this in. You know, when Harry Enton pointed out on fake News CNN that in twenty eighteen, the perception of Democrats, I mean, they and they ended up having a good mid term year, but at that time their perception was much different than where it is now. If you go back to where they were then, the favorability of Democrats was even today it's minus twenty five points. I'm like, okay, that's pretty that's pretty alarming. That would alarm me. And if they're electing people to run in their campaigns like Abdul el Sayed and Telefreco. Now you know he says rise up against coal at a press conference. This is an energy state. How dumb on top of everything else. Once the people, once money is spent, and people in Texas really get to know him, I'm not saying Ken Paxton has been setting the world on fire.
Speaker 1: He hasn't.
Speaker 2: But if you look at the rise of the Democratic Nationalist Socialist Communists, it's not going over well. And I hope that's a motivation for people. Now I'll give you an example why I'm so confident about Florida. Let me play Angie Nixon, who defeated Alexander Vinman, you know, talking about and admitting that she takes her children to drag shows.
Speaker 1: Linda, you take your children to drag shows?
Speaker 2: Right? I assume everybody, Nathan you take your children are drag shows. Maybe they just didn't have them when my kids were growing up. You're being quiet, both of you today. That's what I felt like.
Speaker 1: You were going right into it. So I didn't want to jump the gun. I wanted to let you do you think I'm just worried. I'm asking you ever take your kids to a drag show? No, no, I missed that one on the plate, and you ever take never? No never, Okay, neither did I. All right, here's her admitting she does.
Speaker 3: I don't understand, like, there's no sexualization at a drag show. It's just people dressing up and singing and performing. I've taken my children to drag shows and it's fun. It's entertainment, it's wholesome entertainment, and there's nothing wrong. It's just.
Speaker 1: Like I don't I don't get it. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing.
Speaker 2: Here's her screaming into a megaphone during a special session at the Florida House. Okay, I think she's gonna make a great candidate for the US Senate out of the free state of Florida. But this is this is what now, Whether they're hiding there, like David Jolly, who is running for governor, he's hiding his radicalism. You know, he's he's now taken on AOC's Oh that was woke one point. Oh crazy. We didn't mean defund the police, Bernie says. Nobody wants to defund the police. It's right there on their on their web page until they take it down, which I'm predicting they will do.
Speaker 1: All right, we got a lot of ground to cover today. I am.
Speaker 2: I'm getting worked up. Please take this election seriously. Please commit in your heart, mind and soul you're going to vote for in this midterm election. It is the most critical in our lifetime and a lot to happen. And Republicans smartly are having a midterm convention. Never happened before. Look sadly, all right, I'm telling you seventy six days from now matters, Linda. More hypocrisy from these socialists, the DSA people. I mean, you know, I find its like funny, didn't I read? Am I wrong that Hassan Piker? Didn't he grow up fairly wealthy? And you know, I mean, I just find this Every liberal is generous with other people's money if they have money.
Speaker 1: You know. I bring up the.
Speaker 2: Example of Nancy Pelosi. She's worth tens of millions of dollars to earn her husband. They live a mile away from one of those open den drug markets and the gated community. They're safe and sound, and you know, and I meanwhile, people defecating, urinating in the streets and shooting up in the streets and needles everywhere, and you can't, you know, families can't even walk through the area. It's been taken over. And then that's that's her house. I'm one side of this drug den, and then on the other side is her office, and in between is all these people that are a mess. I mean, she couldn't go around her community and say, well, we're offering two million dollars and we want to build out a shelter to help people, give them a place to go to the bathroom, give them two nice meals, warm meals a day. Maybe hire some drug counselors or offer counseling to people instead of oh, we'll give you free needles in narcan a little too little, too late. That doesn't help with the underlying problem. And maybe, you know, give them a place to take a shower, just a thought, and then you know you can take back the streets and you're actually helping people. But you see, if the government's not going to pay for it, they only want your money to pay for it. Anyway, this report, Benny Johnson put it out that I saw he does a great job.
Speaker 1: Benny Johnson. I like him anyway.
Speaker 2: Gustavo Gordillo lives in a one point five millillion dollar in New York City residents, oh, paid for by his millionaire parents.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you understand what phony socialists are? You know, anti rich? You know DSA members, the millionaire parents, you know of this whiny DSA leader have set up the little socialist brat son and a one point five million dollar Brooklyn home where he lives while he's rallying against the rich and property ownership. The blood should run red, the street should run red with the blood of capitalists and landlords. Oh okay, I know it's probably just hyperbole. Why would we take those words seriously? Just a rich kid. Now here's an interesting side note. What have I been telling you is that this is not going to play well with the American people. And I don't believe six gender Tellery Goo will win in the end. I want I would like to see or focus on the part of the ag Ken Paxton, but we also have Governor Greg Abbott, very popular in Texas. I'm taking this threat very seriously. I'm taking El Sayed seriously. I'm taking you know, the guy in Maine very seriously too. Troy Jackson. Now, what did I say when AOC made the comment about oh that was that was woke one point?
Speaker 1: Oh crazy.
Speaker 2: That is a strategy that is called a pivot, that is called the internal polling shows that their stated positions are a disaster.
Speaker 1: So rather than you know, admit who.
Speaker 2: They really are, what they really believe, and try and convince people they're right, No, they're going to distance themselves from their stated positions.
Speaker 1: We didn't really mean.
Speaker 2: All that stuff that we told you, you know about defunding the Department of War, defunding the police and open borders and you know everything's going to be free and tax the rich. No, no, no, they're just not to say it anymore. And what was interesting is James Carvill is now admitting this all out loud. He took aim at the Socialist flank Monday. And you have people like Carvell and Mark Penn and Man Jones and Bill Maher and Joe Mansion. But none of them are inside government except for John Fetterman, you know, no elected government official, because they all want power. So Carvill is saying there are a bunch of silly people, and he's saying the DSA people are a pack of fools. No one pays attention to them. Oh they're paying attention because there's been two hundred and fifty elected since twenty nineteen, and there's going to be you know, over forty on the ballot cross country. By the way, that two hundred and fifty numbers in forty states. It's not just a Northeast phenomenon or California phenomenon. KNW goes coast to coast, and then Carvell pivoted and praised the squad leader Alexandria Cassio Cortes, who I think will be the twenty twenty eight as the highest odds according to Polymarket, to being their presidential contender in twenty eight, saying, oh, no, no, we've evolved. That was that was woke, one point zero stupid. We didn't really mean it, you know, then backed up by Bernie Sanders her mentor fight the oligarchy partner, him really handing the mantle of communism socialism to her. And what they're now adopting is a strategy is we really believe it, but we can't say it because if we say it, it's going to be a big problem in elections for us. That's the new strategy, and I'm predicting, mark my words, the DSA will take down their platform that they have on their website, the one that added this week praise for Fidel Castro, and they'll probably try and get DSA members that like the elected DSA official in New York saying we should legalize stealing. By the way, the Main Wire has another story about Troy Jackson. I mean, apparently this guy has a pretty vile temper, according to reports. I mean, we played the cut of the guy that said he witnessed him, you know, open hands slap somebody.
Speaker 1: A woman.
Speaker 2: We've heard reports that one of his fellow elected state house members claim that she threw he threw a water bottle at her. I'm like, this is Graham Plattner two point zero. His name is Troy Jackson. Same thing. Now, the Main Wire is reporting that Troy Jackson built taxpayers for one hundred and sixty grand and expenses to cover his three hundred mile commute to the state House, even after he moved just two miles away off see Daisy, I mean, why not, it's on the government dime. North Carolina's Democratic governor veto's a Republican bill that would remove dead voters from the voting roles. Democratic Governor North Carolina Josh Stein vetoed an election law that would require the state to cross check voter registration rolls with dead death records. He vetoed the House Bill nine fifty eight is the number in the battleground state Republican law. Listen, I'm going to say this to what's the guy Watkins that's running. He used to run the RNC, did a great job in twenty twenty four. He needs to up the ante with energy. You know, they got to be some urgency. If you're running for office, where's your passion?
Speaker 1: Show it?
Speaker 2: Because he's running against a guy that is one statewide that used to be governor. Yeah, he's the guy responsible for letting all these criminals out that go on to commit horrific crimes, and I think he should be held accountable for that. But he's you know, these candidates need like a one oh one on how to communicate Linda. It really pisses me off when I hear a horrible candidate speaking. I'm like, come on, step it up, man. You know, tell people what you stand for, tell people why you're running, tell people what the stakes are. This is not This is not the hardest thing in the world to do. You know why so few people come on like Fox News and even Republicans because they suck at it and they're afraid of it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I you know, you were in the business to serve people, and you better be able to communicate a message to those people you have. We got into this yesterday this Democratic Socialist of America guy admitting they hate the Constitution and the obstacle that socialists must get over to have a revolution. These people are I'm telling you, they're absolutely nuts. Out of Florida congressional candidate Elijah Manley saying he doesn't want illegals who enter our country with a murder charge to be deported. He said this to Martha McCallum on Fox News. I don't know how I missed it. If you're a murderer coming to this country, you know, put you in jail. And he says Republicans want to give these folks a vacation, and McCallum said, that's ridiculous. I don't know what you're talking about. A vacation. You know, that's their big tent. You know, it's like, you know, you have this idiot, you know, former vice presidential candidate governor of Minnesota, Tampon Tim you know, giving a pardon to a guy that was going to be deported and illegal, convicted, not even charged, convicted of repeatedly raping a ten year old girl. Where is the outrage? Where where there are there any sensible Democrats left? You know, do you understand what's happening here? There's no sexualization at a drag show. I've taken my kids to drag shows. That's the new Senate candidate for the Democrats in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that's a good thing. I'm not saying that's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: You have Trump back Republican Randy Fine defeating a primary challenger who her old anti Semitic slurs during the race. Not very good. But we have a lot of work to do in the next seventy six days. That's all there is to it. I I don't think the American people are fully aware of the nature of the real threat and the radicalization of this party, and how this has grown exponentially and it's been happening right before our eyes. Pretty unbelievable. By the way New York Post story today homeowners under attack. I mean, there are more people that can't believe that this idiot Mumdani you know, by the way, what a great message to send to robbers. Yeah, these are the people that don't live in the state full time. I wonder if I was a smart, you know, thief, maybe i'd target their homes. Never mind the fact that you're doxing taxpayers that don't deserve to be doxed. You're taxing in many cases, like in the case of Ken Griffin, you know somebody that's a target already because he's wealthy, and you know this is his house right here, but he doesn't live here. Great that paid that doxing paid off really well. That was a really genius decision on his part because that resulted in what six million billion dollars that they had planned. I know, there was a debate last night with Darlene Graham against Ralph Norman, and you know, she kind of fumbled a question about Taiwan. But I'm going to tell you something. I thought about this today and I looked at it. You know, this poor woman was asked by her president and governor to serve before she even buried her brother, and I don't know how you say no to that.
Speaker 1: I just don't. And you know what, you look.
Speaker 2: At her positions on guns, you look at her positions on the border, you look at her positions on the budget. No, she's not the foreign policy expert that Lindsey Graham was. No, she's not. And honestly, she's brilliant. I've spent time with her, so I know she's a very quick study. And she didn't get into this, but you know, out of a desire to serve her country in her state, after being asked by the top people in her state, in her country to do it before she buried her brother. I'm like, for crying out loud, give people a break. I was disappointed. I couldn't believe Nikki Halley. You know, I don't know why anyone would take a shot at this woman after all she's been through. I really don't you have fake news. We'll play it later in the program today fake news c It ends Harry Aon. He's sounding the alarm over these primary wins. He's saying democratic socialism is no longer you know, a polling phenomenon.
Speaker 1: It is the real world. That's what we've been telling you.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone else informs you that there's two hundred and fifty elected now in forty different states, and that there's forty more on the ballot this year. You know the fact that this socialist Angie Nixon beat Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vittman, who outspent her by sixteen you know percent. I mean it's sixteen to one. Rather is not a shock. And this is he said, it's not just a polling phenomenon, it's the real world. Well, the polling phenomenon has been dirt. Then he pointed out something else I think we should all pay attention to. Okay, you go back to twenty eighteen, a pretty successful midterm year for Democrats, the first midterm after Trump's in the Trump's first term, and they had a lot of the historical trends held up. They were even in terms of favorability Democrats for They're now down minus twenty five percent. You got to pay attention to that. That is a real number that people need to pay attention to. I see Al Sayad's staffer compared an ad showing Mike Rogers waiving the American flag. We showed this on TV last night to a KKK cross burning.
Speaker 1: What is going on here?
Speaker 2: By the way, El Sayed's mom worked for, according to the New York Post, and they put it on their x account, work for a global terrorist group accused of funding min Laden Hamas and the Taliban. We've not independently confirmed that, but the Nerrork Post is reporting it. We're looking into it. Resurface clip of Abdul Osayad this is the libs of TikTok and a documentary showing him directing the crew not to film his shelf that had was full of korans in order to keep the shot secular.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't he want to share that? I love to share my faith.
Speaker 2: I'm a Christian and I believe in you know, our Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ. By the way, backfiring big time John Ossoff attacking a female White House staffer that works for President Trump. I mean, I don't even want to mention her name because it was such a vile, vicious, nasty attack. And the other thing osof is doing, you know, by smearing his opponent. You know, one of the central questions is whether you know he says about his opponent White Nationalism belongs in the US Senate, so Osoff is going hardcore radical left too, and that needs to be pointed out because there's probably a net advantage for Democrats in Georgia in the Senate race. But I'm telling you you should pay attention to his voting record. He votes the same way as the DSA. Understand what you're voting for in the Great State of Georgia.