Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks. Sign up today for Prize Picks and use that promo code leading Off. When you do, It's me Joey p Joe Pi's ape of that, of course, is the Welsh. It's the beginning of a holiday weekend, so enjoy your Memorial Day. Everybody's off, the kids are off. Some kids are done with school already in some places. So hopefully you got some good plans. Hopefully there's some baseball in your plans as well. We got the Peanuts, we got the Crackerjacks, we got everybody here hanging out. Yesterday was a very fun show. Again, Thursdays are becoming the real mustcy TV round here. We used our AI technology for the first time. We may have some more AI technology to share with you today. Welsh, how did you sleep last night after yesterday's lasagna picture?
Speaker 2: For being honest, I slept horrible and I don't think I had to put a finger on it, and that might have been it. Just you know, you know, you like laying there at night and then look over and you see a shadow or something like that. Even as an adult, you're still kind of weirded out, like that was the Brett baby picture to me.
Speaker 1: Also, this this mean right here, this picture fine terrifying. Also, the pants are up awfully high. By the way, every time I look at this picture from yesterday from the AI technology, I noticed something else that upsets me. If you look at Francisco Alvarez his pants, it looks like he's wearing an apron. He's got pants on, so I thought they were pants at first, and then it turns out it's an apron. The whole thing is very upseting.
Speaker 2: I really don't like it. And your featured video you put out it just missed the best part, which was when we're talking about AI and all this crazy stuff and then Joe just goes the internet.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was an amazing moment.
Speaker 1: If you missed yesterday's show, go watch it even at least around like minute eighteen. I believe the eighteen minute mark is where the role marks it.
Speaker 2: I marked it on the video. You can literally find out. You can find out the AI section. You have a videos.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the baseball and look. We got to start with the It's an old song for Minola Musical how do you solve a problem like Manoa? It's one of my favorite songs. How do you solve a problem like Alec Manoa? I don't know at this point. We spoke about it yesterday that when Danny Jansen wasn't catching, to be able to look out here because it seemed like him and Kirk had not been on the same page for whatever reason. But when Jansen started catching again, things are going better. Well yesterday again it was struggle buss for Manoa. Eighty seven pitches, forty four strikes and just three innings. He did get six strikeouts. I guess that's a positive. But look, we're sitting here and it is now Memorial Day weekend and he has a five to thirty seven ERA, a one to seven nine whip. The thirty eight walks is just absurd in the fifty three innings. I mean, you can't walk that many guys and survive in the major leagues. So, I mean, I guess here's the question. After the game, Welsh, there was a player's only meeting the Toronto Blue Jays, so I don't know what's going on there. But you know, we joked earlier in the year that the Blue Jays were kind of that that AAU team that just kind of shows up and they have no idea what fe they're playing on like that. That's kind of the fun about the Blue Jays. But this is the downside when you don't have the discipline when you're a younger team and maybe a you know, a younger manager. I don't know Welsh the Minoa situation. Last week, I was by and I thought it was turning around. Now now there's some real concern setting in for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been concerned for quite some time. I hate to be the reminder, but he was one of my busts for my big my big bus, that he was gonna fall apart, and one of the things.
Speaker 1: That again I do I again, every time I say AI, it happens. I don't know what time that one was scary.
Speaker 2: Something is happening with this show and Joe, Joe has unlocked Pandora's box and we're not ready for it. We're not ready for what Joe has unlocked. If you're not watching the video, I was about to start talking and Joe just went.
Speaker 1: It's something head from the eighties, the eighties reference for those of you might know. But continue on with al.
Speaker 2: So with Alec Minoa, the thing I don't think that I ever even put into consideration, and as stupidly as it is, like he was such a slow paced guy, whether you want to call it weight or whatever it is. But obviously like the fast pace of the game, there's so much strategy that I've noticed, especially lately, of how many players, whether it's pitchers or hitters, that are using the pitch clock and the timing as a you know, a form to get ahead of the other guy. So the Phillies try to screw a Zach Gallon, trying to not let him keep his pace and slow it down. So all of that to said, I don't think we ever really considered like Alec Minou in a faster paced game. He's a bigger guy. He also was a slow paced guy.
Speaker 1: That is, it's lit a bigger guy too. I mean, if we want to talk about it, and maybe that aren't a cardiovascularly prepared for this pitch clock change.
Speaker 2: Perhaps something that's a part of it also, and this might just be all intertwined in it. You know, his pitch mix has really changed. Last year he was primary four scene, he's sinker this year. All the pitches are less effective, they're all getting hit up more. His sinker is getting has a batting average of two thirty eight, but expected the three fourteen. His slider was a one ninety batting average against. It's a three fourteen this year. It's getting less with he's getting less wiffs. His pitch mixes changed. Maybe that's part of him trying to, you know, a company, and figure out what's going on with the new pace of the game. But guess what, none of it's working. So it's like, hey, how do we fix how do we get that? I don't know. I don't know. Maybe it's got to be a whole overhaul next season so that I'm out this year. I'm always down for, like you know, by super super crazy low, but I just don't know if that's going to exist with Alec Manoa, and I don't know if it's going to change this year. So I'm kind of I'm a little bit indifferent amount I'm not. I don't have scenarios where I've I've bought him rest of season.
Speaker 1: Blake Snell or Alec Manoa don't just make fart noises on the show. That's not acceptable.
Speaker 2: That's not it, I guess Manoa. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I may ask that because in my home league that was a trade that actually took place about a month.
Speaker 2: Ago, garbage for Garden.
Speaker 1: At the time, I was like, oh, what a steal getting Minoa, And now I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I've been I made the case earlier in the year to buying into Blake Snell. Blake Snell is more of a mid season guy, so just you know, beware that, like he also might end up, you know, having like kind of like Kyle Schwarber, Like I think Kyle Shwarber is like an insanely goodbye right now, and you know he picks it up in June low babbit like Blake Snell just also looks crappy, like he just doesn't throw strikes and he walks all these guys. I actually played his under and strikeouts yesterday and that worked out. So I don't feel good about any of my calls with Blake Snell. So I would rather pick Ai Ai Master.
Speaker 1: All right, I know you don't love this next guy, but we got to talk about this because Jake McCarthy getting recalled. Dominic Fletcher sent down a triple A. So McCarthy was awful when he was up earlier in the year, one forty three batting average, one homer twenty two games. It was terrible. April was just absolutely awful since he been sent down again PCL but still three thirty three, batting average four nineteen obp five thirty three, slugging, four dingers, four steals in twenty two games at TRIPLEA. So what a difference of twenty two games you're getting here? Do you have add Jake McCarthy for a buck this week now that you get this news and just see what happens.
Speaker 2: I liked her since he's been sent down, Since he'd been sent down, Jake McCarthy has figured.
Speaker 1: Since staving down. Yeah, look, I mean, you couldn't find a bigger difference in twenty two games and that of Jake McCarthy. And I know you're not a big Jake McCarthy guy to begin with, but again, we're looking for outfield help. McCarthy's there. He's flying under the radar for sure. He's only roster in like twenty percent of leagues right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very confused. Maybe I just missed something with the Fletcher stuff. I thought it's gone well. But I obviously what this told the story was like they wanted McCarthy to work through something, probably the strikeouts, maybe a contact based thing, and then it didn't matter what Fletcher did, because Fletcher played good defense. Offensively, he was pretty solid, but the strikeout's the lowest of his career At Triple A. Jake McCarthy double digit walk percentage, he hit over three hundred. He was kind of, you know, hitting homers, hit having stolen bases. So maybe he'll kind of rev start this offense again. I would pick him up on the cheap, but I wouldn't be insanely optimistic because you know, like there are so many players that have established himself in that lineup. He will hit low in the lineup like the whole year. That's not going to change that whole preseason everyone's like, oh, he's going to be the number three hitter. No he's not, and that's not going to change whatever he does. So he'll at least be a six or seven. But you throw a buck on him, you go snag him off with waivers. If you got a little outfield struggles, he can run and maybe he'll pick up output.
Speaker 1: Look if you saw some of the stats from last year. I know you say he played over his head, and that might be very true, but look, April was bad, Triple A has been really good. Pick him up. See what happens here, I mean, and if you get a little hot streak in there, he becomes a useful player they can put in there, especially in those roto head to head formats because of the stolen bases. Randy Rose Arena continues to be awesome. Two for three yesterday. We love Randy Rose Arena. That Rai's offense, one of the best in baseball. Would have thought that, I mean, we thought they'd be improved with wonder Franco back and healthy. But between him and Yondy Diz, who by the way, also out again yesterday, so I don't know how long that's going to be. Pet Alonzo, it was two for Tuesday or two, but it was on a Thursday, so it doesn't matter. Peter Alonzo two for two with a homer, his eighteenth of the season. He had a stolen base, no less. He had two runs, two RBI, two walks, eight home runs in his last sixteen games. The first couple of weeks of May were not good for pet Alnzo. But man, he has come back ferociously. We have no rookie lookies today. I guess, you know, just one day without a rookie looking well.
Speaker 2: I will tell you the Reds, well, the Reds did something stupid and they had like all these injuries will will Myers, Will said, Will Myers, is happened to I don't hear having kidney stones or something. He's going on, which sounds horrible going on the il and the Reds brought up Will Benson. So yes, of course, not Lle, not Cees, not. They're bringing up Will Benson, so thanks for that.
Speaker 1: The Ellie call will be the Ellie to stay call. Like I think, whenever the Elle call happens, which I think is going to be somewhere in July, be today. It should be today. But I think what they're going to do is gonna ride out this month and then right after the All Star break he'll play the rest of the season. It started.
Speaker 2: I think before June fifteenth, we're going to see Ellie and Cees. So I would be making my half, I think.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a Cees by June fifteenth. But I think, Ellie, they're gonna I don't know, maybe this is the gut instinct. I just think that's it's like just they want to be one hundred percent surely ready, and I think you kind of do want to get him half a season at the big league level and then next year you can go in with him as your starting shortstop guy. Look the Reds. You know, if the Reds can figure out some pitching here and the pitching can get healthy, and they've got some talent there with Green and Lodolo. Just got to get these guys right. And it's been kind of stumbling there. But it certainly hurts when you're, you know, constantly looking at your offense being sputtering and things of that nature. So moving the offense and the defense goes a long way to giving these pictures some confidence, especially the younger pitchers. So but I can't wait to see him hit in that ballpark. Cannot wait. Let's get to the injuries. Max Freed started a throwing program yesterday, so that's good. We'll keep an eye on him. Kyle Hendricks came active yesterday for the Cubs and lost of the New York Mets. Logan Webb got pushed back to Saturday against the bruise because of that back issue. So again, keep an eye on that back thing. Would you start logan Web this week with all this back stuff going on on Saturday? I think I would take a pass a little word here.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna start. I like logan Web, you can go deep in again. I'm sure the back thing, but I don't think like they're pushing him back to make sure. So I just they're already showing us that they're not going to put him out there unless they feel he's really ready. He also is like a lot more comfortable with this new slider grip that he's going to be throwing. So I get your like trepidation. You also were like, hey, I don't want to start tyler Glass now, first start off an injury. I get all those things, but like the.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, I did want to start tyler Glass now. No, no, I did want to our taller glass now because that might be the only start I get from him all year. Well I got waited all this time. But Logan Web, my concern what the back is? You go out there, you know, tweaking, and all of a sudden it's like oop, little thing and you're out of it like that. I think in those head to head formats you're playing in where you have the ability be real careful. I also checked the weather that day, too, like if it's a Bomby cold day or something like that, like that would make me a little bit. I forget where the Giants are playing this weekend. Off the top of my head. I have to go back and look. Carlos Rodin is going to throw off a mound on Friday, so he's graduating from playing catch throwing off mounds. There you go. I assume an actual pitching mound, not like the candy Will Myers is a kidney stone. Oh that doesn't sound very pleasant at all for Will Myers and Bob Melboyne. The Padres manager says, Manny Machado with that hand issue is unlikely to be ready to return Friday, so maybe sometime middle of next week or by next weekend, you get him. It was a short marriage between the New York Mets and Gary Sanchez. The squeeze happened and Gary Sanchez got squeezed out. So do you think Sanchez will latch on somewhere else?
Speaker 2: I do not, unless there is some unless there's just a team that has a big catching need due to injuries, you know, Danny Jansen suffering fro an injury, maybe Toronto. But like Gary Sanche has been passed around a little bit this year, Like that he was with the Giants and couldn't get up and they had to, you know, because they put it to a minor league contract, if I don't know if everyone remembers. Also, Gary Sanchez signed to go play in like Japan or something during spring training because he had no offers. Then the Giants brought him in and there's only these little tiny needs. I kind of think Gary Sanchez is done. So goodbye.
Speaker 1: No, okay, well, sweet child, all right, here you go. So today in the news in baseball, no, this was fine. Today in the news, Rob Manfred was talking about the relocation vote for the Oakland Athletics to Las Vegas, which is something we all think is going to come down the pipe eventually. So again, we had as a team wide initiative here at Fantasy Pros across the board to start using AI technology wherever we can. And of course, I you know, being Jo Pi's APA, I'm going to find the dumbest way to use something, because that's what I do. So in case you missed yesterday again, it was a great story at MLB dot com about the Mets rookies making Lasagni together at Francisco Alvarez's house. This is the picture. It's upsetting. I didn't even notice the hands melting into the cheese.
Speaker 2: That's that I said yesterday, I said, the hands are melting into the cheese.
Speaker 1: Yesterday is when it really started to to pop for me.
Speaker 2: What was on? What was on? Francisco over is it? Put that back up real quick? Look above his missing eye.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what that white thing is either. Maybe it's like an order, It's like a post it note. Maybe that's the Maybe.
Speaker 2: That white hair.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what that is. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just ruin our day.
Speaker 1: Now, just get it, okay, I'm so, I asked, and I said, okay, you're going to move to Las Vegas. I want to know. Perhaps, And again, Ethan is always so great to us. Here are incredible graphics man about town. I asked Ai, I said, can you make a Las Vegas themed baseball logo? And it came up with two that I thought were actually pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: These aren't bad, so maybe possum I'm right.
Speaker 1: And so look here you go the Lagham's and the Laosus, so the the Leggi Laosus and the boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thing has been clear AI in spelling is just it's a rough thing. AI has like first grade spelling.
Speaker 1: So I don't even think it's first grade spelling. Make this a I made these two logos for me. These are both actually really good.
Speaker 2: They're not bad. The names like the well, look I thought el.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's it's just like those Mets jerseys. But I want to know what the peanuts and cracker Jacks thing here. I don't know if Wonky can get a poll going up there or mayor is actually paying attention today. But there's the one with the cards here with the which I think is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm impressed that they they put an ace except I.
Speaker 1: Like what I said. I want a poker themed one and I want a Las Vegas theme one, and the other ones like the sign of the strip, and I thought both of these were actually pretty cool logos. Yeah, for the Lausus, what is that metal word?
Speaker 2: What is the sign.
Speaker 1: Leg?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is I also, I want to point out this is my favorite thing, the cards. The card is an ace of Spade that's red, and then there's a diamond under the A too.
Speaker 1: Like this, So here you go. These are the new logos for the A's that I had AI makeup. I kind of like. But again, if you just think of okay, just think of them as if it's an Athletics or whatever it was, or Las Vegas, it probably would look pretty good. I think, which one you like?
Speaker 2: I know, which one I like?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I love the It's like sixth grade French, like you're trying to figure out, like what the hell these words are. That's kind of I think. I like the strip one.
Speaker 2: To be I do too. I do too that I.
Speaker 1: Thought that would be unpopular opinion, but it's something kind of cool. I mean, I don't if they're going to change their name to the Aces or something, if they're allowed to do something like that, I don't know, but these are pretty good logo. So I think that's we want to hear from you guys. You like the one with the strip, or you like the one with the poker theme. I put two in there. So far, let's take a look. Uh, Casey just saw the ace of space. Casey. I gotta ask Casey because Casey could be a man or woman name and I like to know who we're dealing with here on the show Casey man or woman and especially with the K spelling, I'm not sure. Uh So we have a lot of you know, female baseball fans there in.
Speaker 2: Our chat AI and say they.
Speaker 1: Put an AI find out uh Las Vegas jokers. I guess with a mad clown logo that would.
Speaker 2: Be a gymnostic baseball you're doing it again.
Speaker 1: I know it didn't again, I didn't again. I know I don't know about AI.
Speaker 2: This is not this is not okay.
Speaker 1: Remember the Rise of the machines. With the rise of the machine.
Speaker 2: This is not as want everyone to know. This is three times in like thirty.
Speaker 1: The Las Vegas slutters too. That's also that's a good one too.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go back like a good cyborg. I and then next thing you know, you're half your head's going to be a robot. Like something's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 1: Joe, we are going to see the Las Vegas. Oh there is cousin. Donnie did not disappoint us. But I think that, you know, the move to Vegas is good for the A's. I mean, I think it's just time that Oakland stadiums. It's the worst in baseball and I've seen a game there. Not only is the worst stadium in baseball to watch a baseball game, it's the hardest to get to the neighborhood around. It sucks everything about it's terrible. It's outdated, it's cold, it's miserable.
Speaker 2: Comes up from the ground.
Speaker 1: There's possum, dead possum in the announced booth. It's it's a hot mess. It's a hot mess. But yes, the so we hope good luck you Vegas, Lucius.
Speaker 2: What's crazy, too, is it's probably one of the ones to you know, in every apocalypse thing, like you go to a stadium, like you in apocalypse go to the A's stadium. Like that's how bad it was, Like no one would want to go and like set up shop during an apocalypse like a new civilization and into the as Stadium because it's already it's already it's horrible.
Speaker 1: In case. He's a dude, so we know that too. I just want to know, like I want to know our friends here. You know, it's important to get to know each other. It's how we get to know everybody here in the chat. I don't want to want to know all of our friends in the chat here. Oh wait wait, uncle Ted talk is back in the chat. So I hope Uncle Ted is having a better day, That's all I hope. Let's get to three up and three down. Ty France. Two homers, unbelievable. Then play yesterday. It comes back. It's two bombs. Austin Riley at a pair of home runs yesterday. Alex Fato, how about this performance against the White Sox. Ten strikeouts and six innings. He is rostered like I think eight percent of leagues I saw or something crazy like that. Would you be picking him up after that performance? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fato is interesting? Uh right, once at a time. I also taking advantage of the White Sox as fun as it was, I'm more focused on what apple would you? Alito? I don't. I had this little strikeout Harlay where it was under Snell strikeouts over Giolito. Ge Alito came out and we're gonna talk about him in a second, struck out all three in the first inning and then proceeded to walk seven it was one of the wildest insane performances I've ever seen. While Fato's over there just dison up white sox left and right. Ge Alito was garbage.
Speaker 1: I say, you can keep the A's logo, like you keep calling them the A's, but you make the A like the ACE. I think that would be really cool, you know, just kind of go full poker Tilton.
Speaker 2: I think it would probably be similar to like how you know, the Devil Rays just became the Raise. You would just probably not be the athletic and maybe athletics as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe three down Giolito, I mean, I know what happened here. Seven walks, just completely lost it in three and two thirds, four earned for him alec Mano, where he already spoke about his five walk performance. Gross Aaron Nola again, Austin Riley just owns Aaronola. Six innings for him, five earned, three home runs. He's given up that e Ari is four five nine. You buying low on Aaronola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always buying low on Aaronola. But it might be at like, you know, it might be one of my huge mistakes this year, like I just refused to believe. I just think he's such a good command pitcher. Overall, I think this has been a bad run.
Speaker 1: But this is what he was a couple of years ago. Do you remember, Yeah, this was the guy he was in I have to look like twenty nineteen, I want to say, right, and then all of a sudden he kind of turned this corner around that COVID season and just became this lights out guy. He wasn't walking anybody the strikeout sols. But we used to always have these runs where it's kind of like, what's going on with Aaronla And then he looked really good. But I thought we were past that. Apparently we're not. Apparently we're still in the same wre So we've gone backwards with Aaronola, but we always go forward on the show. With Prize Picks. Sign up today, download the app or go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code leading off. It's crucial. You gotta use leading off. Then you get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Well, she got some prizes for the kids today to beck.
Speaker 2: Pretty many free money. Man, we almost cash yesterday. Kyle Freelan just crapped in our cereal Bowl because we got all the other like fun ones and he just didn't get that last sole out that we needed. But today we move on. I've got Justin Steel strikeouts five and a half over, Jordon Jordon fantasy score eight and a half over, and Ezekiel Tovar hit run RBI one and a half under. So that is my price picks the three twenty to pay one hundred cash is baby going into the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Yankees brought up a kid to pitch tonight, so therefore I'm going Juan Soto with the hitter fantasy score over, Austin Riley seven and a half hitter fantasy score over, and uh Pete Alonso and Colorado eight and a half over. So let's go with that betting today again, San Diego and the money line minus four to twenty one twenty. Sorry about that, I've got.
Speaker 2: Something else on holiday are celebrating.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a long weekend, uh minus one twenty. That's really funny. What I was looking was ahead because Juan Soto the home run prop in that game, by the way, point five over on DK plus four twenty five. That's what I was My brain was looking ahead. But I'm gonna Juan Soto's going yard today. He's not who I'm picking for the weekend, but I'm wagering on it today because it's a good get him four to one odds for him to go yard. He's been on a tear. They're throwing some young kid picture up there. They brought up from Triple A who was okay at double A two. But I'm telling his kids could get lit up today by the padres. Mitch Keller, six and a half is the number, Welsh. I mean it's minus one thirty eight to go the over. I would even push it to seven to get better odds, even get to the seven and a half, because this guy's been just crushing these numbers lately. Schuser's numbers low against Colorado to another bad offense, only five and a half plus one twenty you're getting on Surezer sale. Five and a half is the number over is minus one forty, So you gotta pair it with something else. Maybe go pair it with the w there potentially, but there's a lot of good things on the board today on the Friday for the betting slate, Welsh, what do you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that Keller one if you can get it six and a half. I saw it seven and I was just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well six and a half this morning when I locked it in on Betting Pros. Again, this is the point of having pros And if you follow us on VP, you download the app, or you just you know, go ahead and join us at bettingpros dot com slash leading off. You can get involved here and it's it's I'm telling you, like, that's how you lock in these numbers early in the morning before the lines move too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's helpful too because you can look at it if you shot books. You know, some people like I kind of tend to just be like a one book guy. But if you like to shop different places and have money in spots, that list is going to tell you who has the best. So it is helpful. So I've got a couple here. Justin Steele back with him. I really like the five and a half strikeouts. It actually came down it was like one thirty five last night. I found it at minus one twenty, so I think that's a nice one. I'm in on the Justin Steele. I've got some of my normal plays that I like to do. I've got the Texas Rangers first five team total runs it was at one and a half. So I'm taking that and I'm pairing it with Seattle and Seattle and Pitt no run first inning. I usually don't do that, no nerfees, but I'm taking the NRIFI on Seattle pit and I'm taking the one and a half team total runs to the first five in Texas. I'm parlaying it together. It's plus one seventy five. I really love that one today, only two runs for Texas, the top team. I also played the team total runs on the Rays which was minus one oh five at two and a half through the first five, and back to that Texas game Texas Baltimore through the first five over four and a half runs which was minus one twenty. So I'm attacking the two big offensive teams. They are good plays today, so those are my best.
Speaker 1: This is getting a lot of tracture of the chats. I want to bring it up to you here, gott to drop One of these guys is from our good friend, mister Decide, because again I can't remember how to pronounce the first name properly, so please educate me again, mister Decide, because I got a lot of names in my head, and any given time, should I drop Jeff McNeil or Riley Green. We were just talking about Riley Green's for what emergence, I guess roster space. Obviously he's got to make a decision between these two. So who would you want to drop? Um?
Speaker 2: On my initial rea, I'm trying to pull up I want to pull out Jeff McNeill's page. I'm kind of more of a right green guy. The thing I always I don't like is Jeff McNeil.
Speaker 1: Well Neil's floor and Riley is ceiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jeff McNeil is like a little bit better Louisa rise in that like he's not quite a simp the stats, but he's still empty. And yeah, I mean it's he's hitting two ninety one this year, two homers, three stolen bases. It's all fine. But I'm a floor guy, and I like Riley Green has been just a monster in May, So that's a pretty easy Riley Green for me. I just want to make sure I wasn't missing.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree it's Riley Green for me too that i'd rather hang on to. Yeah, yeah, yeah, McNeil's safe, and typically I'm more of the floor guy too. But you know what, I think the floor of green can can be close enough that the upside is something we haven't even tapped into with this player yet.
Speaker 2: And maybe in this question it might not be possible. Maybe it's someone else. Maybe it's not these guys. You know, like McNeil does hold you up in batting average. He will score some runs, but like someone in the chat was like, he's a batting champion. You can't drop him. Yeah, but like you know, he's well look media to run RBI, doesn't steal bases, doesn't hit homers. He's kind of one in a half category place.
Speaker 1: Taus Tagus decide. Tagus Tagus is a dude. I know Tagus is a dude already that we know. I like, just get to know our peanuts and I didn't know what the heck of Wonky penguin was, and now she works for us, for God's sake, So you know, this is how we get to know our friends here on the program.
Speaker 2: Geez, Welsh, what flags do you wear on your shirt? That's the other thing that's very important.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing an Italian flag.
Speaker 2: I know you are.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying this. These are things Joe wants to know.
Speaker 1: Important question here too from Jerry in the Chat show on Memorial Day. No, we're taking a day off. We're gonna take the holiday off. All the games are typically early anyway, so it's gonna be a nice, fun day off. There. Kids are off, and I'm gonna be severely hungover from the Taylor Swift concert the night before.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're a Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 1: Huh Sunday night, baby, Sunday night. Let's go. All right, let's also go because you know what else is fun besides Taylor Swift concerts. So go join today so Rare MLB Fantasypros dot com slash collect. It's the easy place to sign up for free digital cards Fantasy Baseball, scout by sell, compete all the fun things you like to do at fantasypros dot com slash collect because MLBS so Rare is the next age of fantasy Baseball, and you could join our league at fantasypros dot com slash leading off league and Welsh. Speaking of investments and things that we enjoy doing, let's talk a little DFS real quick. Here. You got a sliding scale, you got the cheap guys today Musgrovee and Libatur. Muscrobe is just seven point five. Livatoor is seven point seven. I don't care what happened in the bullpen. I told you yesterday I lost my mind. I don't care about that, not at all. Sliding scale up sures are in Colorado probably low roster percentage. With Way's pitch. Colorado stinks. So he's nine point one. Then you want to slide the scale all the way up. It's Chris Sale ten point one, Hunter Brown and ten point three at Mitch Keller at eleven four San Diego, Atlanta, Metz. And Houston. Those are the offenses. To take a look at. Houston's all, by the way on the year, incredibly middling when you look at where they are statistically speaking. They really need to figure some stuff out and figure it out fast. Value plays today Matt Carpenter two point six, Chez McCool make it two point seven, and Michael Harris at two point seven. Michael Harris dicey situation. I know we were big fades at the ADP, but man, it has not been good. I'm just going to continue to be a little patient here. I'm going Pete Alonzo for my home run call of the day. If we look at the weekend calls too, that's where I'm going. Pete Alonzo for the weekend and sign me up for Monday too. I want the Polar Bear in Colorado Primetime. Still at nineteen, nobody's gotten a twenty yet again, Fantasypros dot Com slash chats where he could sign up for our discord and our premium folks at Fantasypros dot Com slash Premium, that is how you go ahead and make your home run calls. Or we're starting fresh again in June with new winners every single month. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call this weekend?
Speaker 2: Well, you know I had Wonsoda yesterday, so like you said, he'll go today since I'm behind and hopefully I can catch up to it over the weekend. I'm gonna go with your Don Alvarez going up against James Kapillion today. Hopefully it can get me some weekend homers. I want to get back on that board. I want to celebrate. I want to go into June back on that board, and I want to overtake it. My friends. That is the goal.
Speaker 1: That is the goal, and yes, to answer all the questions, I'm a swiftye. I like the Taylor Swift. It's I'm taking my daughters to the Tailor Swift concert. That's really what this is all about. It's about making them happy. But yes, I'm gonna enjoy myself. I like the Folklore album to be honest. That's my favorite of the Taylor Swift albums, and I will listen to that. It's a very very calming album. Very I like to do that. Well, show you a Swifty at all or no?
Speaker 2: Nope, I mean I don't have.
Speaker 1: A you have a daughter, So at some point this is gonna come.
Speaker 2: Up with some Yeah. I did think about this. I was thinking, you know, she probably is gonna want to listen or know, or her friends will become Swifties or whatnot. I don't know. But no, we don't listen. There's no Taylor Swift that's being played in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although I mean I could live tweet from the concert. I could stream myself, you know, singing songs if everybody wants that.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why I'm so salty. Maybe I need more Tailor Swift. Mabe, Taylor Swift will just turn into.
Speaker 1: Gona but we're gonna take a nice long weekend away from don't say it, away from the girl, maybe maybe maybe Welsh. This weekend I'll make a lasanni with all his friends. I'll come over. It'll be a good time. So that's it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey, P'll see you next to that. Kids, enjoy the holiday weekend.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: H