Speaker 1: Are we rolling? Hold on? This meeting is being recorded.
Speaker 2: It is no, I don't want to record, got it? Do I have to mute myself?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah you should? Everybody on? Oh hold on, we have a special guest Quiet podcast.
Speaker 4: Podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, the special guest is Danielle. Welcome back, Danielle microphone.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the the YouTube here? The what if I look at the lighting.
Speaker 1: In the It sucks?
Speaker 4: It's really brighten it on your computer?
Speaker 2: How do I do that? Let's see?
Speaker 1: Oh damn I need some foundation.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode two oh three, two oh three daniel two o three and welcome to November. It's November.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 2: Do you know that my son Spencer has listened to every single one over again? Yay from the beginning. I go, didn't you listen already? He goes, I know, but I love it so much. I'm listening over.
Speaker 1: I love Spencer, Spencer check. I wish I wish his mom would listen a little bit.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't listen as much since we Since the pandemic, I stopped listening to podcasts as much, which I don't know why, but I have to bring Spencer here on his day off from here.
Speaker 1: Will you listen to this one because you're on it?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't even do that. How she's honest.
Speaker 4: At least she's on it.
Speaker 2: You will say, my, you were just on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I just heard you so messed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stick the honesty.
Speaker 1: Shall we get to eating cereal?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: This will kind of just a chat, just chat.
Speaker 1: No, that's on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Let's catch up.
Speaker 1: This is a Monday Wednesday. Oh my god, you don't even know what bull chat is?
Speaker 4: Bulls chat?
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Bull chat is, as Scotty says, the Sister podcast, the Cereal Cast. It's where we just chat about life at different topics.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about that. Oh my gosh. I okay, I'm going to make I'm going to make you a vow. I'm going to start listening.
Speaker 4: I was very bull chat.
Speaker 2: One day I will come be in bolts.
Speaker 1: I was very reluctant to do the bull chat because I figured it has nothing to do with cereal and people that are interested in cereal A're gonna be like, what is this You're talking about cicadas? Yeah, you know, but people like it, I guess love it and it's long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long?
Speaker 1: It's take forty minutes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, almost a Brooklyn Boys territory. And so they go.
Speaker 2: They are long.
Speaker 4: Luckily we don't fight you.
Speaker 2: My question is what happened to the remix podcast that you and I were going to do Cereal Killers remix?
Speaker 4: Well, whenever you're ready, Danielle, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: All right, let's eat cereal. Okay, so this one. I saw a picture of this a couple of months ago and I'm like, wow, what the hell is that? And then it was forgotten about and I just found it in Walmart the other day.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: So this is the new cereal of the podcast. You're ready? Yes, But then again, I think it tastes like the old one. I'm not sure. Let's just bring it up.
Speaker 4: But this is a new Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm glad because Andrew is going to be able to do some accents.
Speaker 4: Oh fine, you're ready.
Speaker 1: And you didn't even know this was coming. Look at this rice frispies are it's Peppa Pi daddy Pig. I am daddy Pig. It just all it says is frosted pink crispies. It doesn't say anything about flavors. Or anything. So well, then again it's frosted, so it's frosted crispies.
Speaker 2: It's probably delicious, but.
Speaker 1: They're pink, so I don't think the pink actually has a flavor. I just think they're frosted.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: Cooper does that and we say we just stopped doing it. She's like, it's Peppa it is.
Speaker 4: Did you guys, well, did your kids grow up with Peppa Pie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, absolutely, muddy puddles.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't go on muddy puddles unless you put on your boots.
Speaker 4: That's okay. We didn't have Peppa Pig. We did. I did Thomas the Tank Engine, and I really liked the helicopter. I forget who was Harold Rold the helicopter?
Speaker 2: Yes, and Spencer was There was a train called Spencer, so my son loved.
Speaker 4: Loved it with Harold because they were all British. I started developing one when I was a kid, and I would go ar.
Speaker 2: Old Errold hell dulf d.
Speaker 1: Yeah, free Peppa Pig activity pack and games. If this was the eighties, it would be jammed in the box. Now it's just the QR code that you have to scan and you get some crap on your phone or whatever.
Speaker 2: Georgie Pig, Oh yeah, they're all here. Mister dinosaur. It's mister dinosaur there. Of course, Georgia Pig loves miss designers.
Speaker 1: I only see Peppa and Georgie. Even Daddy Pig is not here. How about Mommy pig and Grandpa. No, there's no pig lives.
Speaker 2: It lives a very long time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would think that this should be strawberry flavored, but I just think it's just pink.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: But it's frosted, right, yes, so I think it's going to be the usual.
Speaker 4: Well, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: What kind of milk we got?
Speaker 1: It's Tuscan one percent milk. You know, I went to seven eleven this morning to get milk at four o'clock in the morning. Closed really, what is that?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: I just realized I have to take my lactaid pills.
Speaker 1: Oh I wish I would have known. I would have got lacktaided milk.
Speaker 4: Don't trip over my wire, will.
Speaker 1: Now we have to see if these also snap crackle pop. I would assume that, Oh yeah, I hear them.
Speaker 4: Now, be funnything oinked.
Speaker 1: That'd be some technology you hands it down there really loud? Can you hear? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Can you put them up to them?
Speaker 4: These are very pink?
Speaker 1: Quiet?
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, that's I think these are strawberry flavor.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It doesn't say that on the box.
Speaker 4: It smells like it.
Speaker 2: It should say the milk.
Speaker 1: Is already very pink. You ready, let's do this.
Speaker 2: I gotta take my life. I think it. Don't take it a half an hour before? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Totally berry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, berry flavor?
Speaker 1: It doesn't. I have no idea. Walts has a sweetened frosted rice cereal. I'm in rice, sugar, vegetable juice, salt, Walt flavor. M I don't know.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not supposed to be flavored.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 4: I think it's also maybe I'm psyching myself.
Speaker 1: We're tasting the berry because it's red.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think there's any actual berries in this. I give this four bowls in a spoon. I really like it. It's not too sweet. I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Look look how pink the milk is. It's so pink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to give it three bowls in a spoon because there's taste, but not taste.
Speaker 1: I'm going four balls. I like it. I do taste a hint of strawberry, which is weird if it's not.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be in your head.
Speaker 1: I think I don't taste it.
Speaker 4: No, it's just lightly sweetened, and I like it. Four balls and a spoon for me?
Speaker 1: Did I say four balls?
Speaker 4: They read the design on snap Crackle and Pop and they look terrifying. Now at them.
Speaker 2: They had face lifts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, the black and white ones on the side. Are they the same?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Flip that over right here. It's fine.
Speaker 2: This could use some marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yes, if they were like strawberry marshmallows in here, they'd be.
Speaker 4: Spectacular, exactly the same. And what they actually did was they just flipped their faces around all right.
Speaker 2: By the way, my son Preston, can I listen to this podcast?
Speaker 1: I know, I'm sorry, I never.
Speaker 2: Say it right now. And the chewing drives him insane.
Speaker 4: Which is interesting because one of them, Pop has a conductor's head. What is he conducting?
Speaker 1: I'd love to know the sounds the snap crackle and pop he used to have like a conductor's thing.
Speaker 4: I think, really, that's fine, that's a thing.
Speaker 1: You're ready for number two? Some more sweetness?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pea.
Speaker 1: So the two or three episodes two or three episodes ago, we could not believe that we did not do multomeals cocoa dino bytes, which were just coco pebbles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so when I was at Walmart picking up the Peppa pig Rice crispies, I found hold on, let me go down to the Maultomeal bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you goes, he's in the audience there.
Speaker 1: Yet Look, cocoa dino bites with marshmallows. Oh, to the best of my knowledge, there have never been coco pebbles with marshmallows. Fruity pebbles, yes, but not coco pebbles. So this is going to be interesting. Okay, I could be very wrong, but I don't ever remember coca pebbles with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think. I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: Here's the freaking tear Seal Maultimeal.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you the strawberry cream thing, the ones that Maltomeal.
Speaker 1: Also makes the little miniwheats delicious, but you can't call them miniwheats.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We had the other day the frosted flakes, chocolate ones with the spooky the spooky ones marshmallows. Oh but let me tell you, we took the bag out of the box and that needed a massive Scottie shake. Spencer says, we got to do the Scotti shake for this one.
Speaker 1: We have some from last year. Would you like to try.
Speaker 2: Them from last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why don't you say? No?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 1: Because the box was fun.
Speaker 4: Welcome to my world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of these cereals probably taste like cardboard.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's weird about them. Yeah, because the temperature in here like varies and it's like a tropical range of they get like mushy on like where they should be like breakable, but now like squish them.
Speaker 1: Now there's no more humid. They're all just stuck together, just like big bricks.
Speaker 2: And all the Cashie cereals should go.
Speaker 4: They all should go.
Speaker 2: Do you just do it like a douche and douche amount.
Speaker 1: I'm going to rearrange. Plus, we're moving out of this building at some point, so I'm just going to throw everything away.
Speaker 4: What we should do is figure out an artist or somebody who could take all the boxes, yeah, and make like a collage for us.
Speaker 2: That would be very cool for.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, or we could just do it all right.
Speaker 4: So these are well, if we were gonna do it, like we said a million times, we should.
Speaker 1: These are like wonky shaped cocoa pebbles with Randall marshmallows like that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of marshmallows there are.
Speaker 1: And they don't even make any sense. What are they?
Speaker 2: They look like lucky charms, campy?
Speaker 1: But all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: There's going to be a no for me.
Speaker 1: Dog. I like the consistency of the marshmallows. They're not they're not crunchy.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of this. No, I got to tell you four bowls why?
Speaker 1: At some point is it just too sweet?
Speaker 4: Overtly sweet? And I find that the marshmallows, he's like wood chips. I like, I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: How was the Jojo Seawa Cereal? I didn't hear that episode.
Speaker 1: You'll have to go back and listen, or go.
Speaker 4: To Cereal Killers PC dot com where you can check all the reviews.
Speaker 1: That's right, you can check the ratings there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I liked it, but I said I didn't want to buy a Cereal that had Joe, you want to take it out.
Speaker 1: Of the box.
Speaker 2: She's doing so good on Dance with the Stars. Oh, by the time this airs, I wonder if it'll be over.
Speaker 1: I'm going four balls and a spoon on this. You know, Coco pebbles and Coco Dynabites are five balls all the way. The marshmallows it just believe it or not. It kind of puts it over the top for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bowls for me too. I'm gonna give it two bowls. I'm not a big fan. I don't like the consistency of the marshmallow. It's almost like puffy and then you the flats.
Speaker 1: Technically that's what a marshmallow should be.
Speaker 4: Not a fan.
Speaker 1: Cereal marshmallows or more bits are usually crunchy.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if the bad cereal gives you more marshmallows than the than the.
Speaker 1: Box cereal to a question, But Maultimeal doesn't come in boxes unless you find it at the dollar store, and they're really small. Yeah, so Maultimel is all bags Alla yep, all right, So let's move on. Let's take a little chip if you don't mind.
Speaker 4: Ooh, International Serial Killers visits.
Speaker 1: The Cereal grave.
Speaker 4: A graveyard in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have not been to the graveyard. So since Halloween was yesterday, what a perfect time to be trapesing through the graveyard.
Speaker 2: Oh did you have fun? I had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did. I got so much candy and my kids stole everything.
Speaker 2: Oh we got the big you know, the big size candy because you always go to those houses.
Speaker 1: But you know what was cool is I got a bunch of the Count Chocola and Frankenberry little cereal packs because they had them this year for to give away.
Speaker 4: Did you bring them?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I would think that you would have brought them in. No, because Halloween was yesterday.
Speaker 1: No, it's just the cereal so I hate them.
Speaker 4: Interesting anyway, don't they know you record these ahead of okay, but acting was amazing though, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're in the graveyard in the mid nineties. This was a very Andrew cereal in the mid nineties. This was his childhood right here, A bunch of old ladies sitting at a shop making what give a listen.
Speaker 3: Meeth the proud creators of new post waffle Crisp cereal No rocking chairs or fingo parlors for these gals. No, sir, just look at them go harnessing years of good old American waffle.
Speaker 4: No, how.
Speaker 3: To make sure every scrubgere spite of waffle crisp cereal tastes just like Grandma's homemade waffles in syrup, And how in producing post waffle Griz, a brand new cereal with old fashioned bad us.
Speaker 1: You love ah too bad, Grandma? Those are gone, Andrew in the mid mid nineties, they were brand new. It was all the rage went away in the early two thousands, and all those online petitions brought them back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 1: Now. I had seen rumblings of this online for quite a while, and apparently you were only able to get them in Canada for a while. Post put them out and only shipped them north of the border. But somehow on my Walmart trip I found them. They were in the aisle. Hey, so I did vomit a little bit because the car was overcome with maple smell on the way home.
Speaker 4: My favorite.
Speaker 1: It's such a smell.
Speaker 2: It might be a little much.
Speaker 4: If I could have my whole house smell like maple trees, I'd love.
Speaker 1: It, only because it's naturally and artificially flavored. So this artificial maple, like, I don't know what they're doing to make the maple scent or taste or whatever, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, can I actually check the ingredients? Yeah, because my friend Renee was looking she saw our picture at Serial Killers and yes, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, and I have to let you know, I've never had this cereal. I've never had this cereal either.
Speaker 2: Honeycomb is you can keep poring.
Speaker 1: Honeycomb is different.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have sunflower oil, Renee, So I think you're fine.
Speaker 2: This is not It looks just like honeycomb.
Speaker 1: Not when you see it. No, it doesn't. That's enlarged for you.
Speaker 4: Wells if you can only get at Walmart right.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if that's true. I just know that that's where I found it. I haven't seen it anywhere else, so it may be a Walmart exclusive for the time being. And apparently they only come in these giant bags.
Speaker 2: I can't play a cereal squirrel, Joe.
Speaker 1: You know what he's been slacking lately. Joel's a good guy, but I haven't seen any pictures of new cereal boxes from him in quite a while.
Speaker 2: Maybe he doesn't work there anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, he works there. I see him all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I could smell it. Oh god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: We were down the Jersey Sure this summer. They had like one of those craft fares and we bought a waffle that had look it was but it's not a waffle. It's a candle. It looked like it had like syrup all over it and stuff. It was. It was crazy interesting, was like homemade by like the people down the shore.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's like my childhood. It's back.
Speaker 1: You ready, and wow, put on your little feety pajamas and take a dip. You don't have to.
Speaker 4: Pay taxes, don't have to pay rent.
Speaker 2: There's a globe.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, wow, it is is what it tastes like. It tastes like waffles on my syrup. It's five balls. If I could, I'd give it five and a half bowls.
Speaker 4: I'd give it, I give it ten bowls.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with him. I think I give this five bulls. And it really does smell good.
Speaker 1: Right, I gotta tell you know that I'm not a maple fan, but this is really good. I'd never had it before.
Speaker 2: Wait, minut, you're not a maple fan. You got a waffle waffle House all the time? You love that place?
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, but I'm not. I don't like the smell. Amy Amy vomits from the smell. I'm not allowed to bring maple into the house really. Yeah. The kids cannot have it on their waffles or French toast or anything because they get it all over their clothes and she gags, and I guess it's kind of rubbed off on me a bit. I do love waffle House with their service.
Speaker 4: Eight every single piece of that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I don't want to pull a scary but that was outrageous.
Speaker 2: That was I got milk.
Speaker 4: That was so Can I take the bag home?
Speaker 1: Yes, you may, thank you. I will give it four balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I give it five balls. Okay, that was so good, exactly like it used to taste this. Oh my god, Like I said, I hope I don't have to pay taxes anymore. I'm a child. I'm gonna watch my cartoons. Alex World, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Alex World.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your Life of Bobby.
Speaker 1: Or Bobby's World, Bobby's that was what's your name? The guy that just went to the hospital. No, it was not Dave Cool. Yeah, we've been through this before. Guy that put the rubber glove on his head. Yes, yes, Howie.
Speaker 4: Mandel, Yeah, oh yeah, we spoke about That's so funny.
Speaker 1: You forgot twice.
Speaker 4: Bobby's World. Yeah, I loved Bobby's World on his little scooter. Oh my god, Empower Ranger, how did you talk?
Speaker 1: You had that that little boy voice. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, he did have a little because he was a little kid. All right, Well, is there anything else that you want to ax too? Oh my god, I loved anim Aix. Did you watch anime? Well, obviously you didn't.
Speaker 1: Know what if you come in, If you come in for a bull chat, we can talk about all the old cartoons we used to watch when we were kids. Okay, and I can get all kinds of sound and play.
Speaker 2: Things you put in new cartoons. Do you watch because we watch a lot of I don't watch new cartoons, the Loud House and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Now A Cooper watches some stuff on Nickelodeon or whatever, but.
Speaker 2: You don't watch it, nose.
Speaker 1: No, she watches shows that she probably shouldn't be watching. There, I know.
Speaker 2: When's here and she's in like the Green room and she has the TV on and I walk by. I go, Scottie, I don't think she should be watching that, and.
Speaker 1: They're watching I didn't let them. They were having a slumber and I went downstairs and they.
Speaker 2: Were watching My sixteen year old, I let watch squid game, the little one. The problem is YouTube has all the games, so that's an issue. So he says, oh, I know what the games are. But I wouldn't say, hey, Preston, twelve year old, come sit down, let's watch some squid game.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she watches that, but yet she went to the doctor the other day and they asked her if she had her period yet, and she turned red.
Speaker 4: So I mean, well, I mean brutal torture of people on a television show a bodily function. I'm gonna say it's not equitable.
Speaker 2: If you ask my kid if he pooped, if you take him to the like the the doctor's office, and the doctor goes so, you know, when they do your check up, and they go, so, how how is your bowel movements? Everything's good, you go under the table. They don't want to talk about it. But don't watch squid game.
Speaker 1: Of course, there you go all right, well, thank you for listening to serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: When Spencer listens to this and here's that I talked about that poop stuff. He's gonna kill everybody, everybody, everybody, pop everybody.
Speaker 1: This cereal will be in your poops later, damn y'eall and then I'll go all right, that was disgusting. Yeah, so thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC and go to serial killerspiecie dot com Radio.
Speaker 4: Danielle Monaro Andrew Pug.
Speaker 1: Yes, but please don't give us like a bad review because Danielle was here.
Speaker 2: I say that every time.
Speaker 1: She's our sister and we love her.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of bad reviews.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, you get one douche that is like, don't let Danielle out anymore.
Speaker 2: Is it the same guy?
Speaker 1: Probably they change their name, whatever.
Speaker 4: That means. It's why we don't have a five point zero anymore. But you know it's.
Speaker 1: Fine because we love you and we don't care where people think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't care. That's all we say. Stick it to the people.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to upset people. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get out of here, Andrew. Do we have to make Daniel leave so we can talk about something or is that next time?
Speaker 4: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about that on Wednesday. Okay, so we'll see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like, don't worry about not talking about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see you Wednesday with an all new bowl chat next Monday. Three more cereals that you may or may not have tried to such At the end of bull chat, No, we say clink and.
Speaker 4: It's a bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did this one hitting the ball. At the end of the bull chat, we do this.
Speaker 4: Wait, Dispenser was in a bultrat.
Speaker 2: I don't not gonna ask. He probably does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can have him in for that. We can talk some soccer stuff with him, some football football. He's my favorite. All right, guys, gotta go, people believe thank you for listening. We'll see you whenever we see you. Have a great week. And say, crunch, guys, but crunch, I don't know why I said bye. What just I'm lost.
Speaker 4: I'm lost some spider LIGs.
Speaker 1: But I can tell you, like the maple now is making me nauseous, eating the whole bag, eating it is good. Smelling it after the fact is kind of like bulp no, nope,