Speaker 1: I had to rup this program with some breaking news what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Just see young fly do tell him. Yeah, I guess it was my fault in the dad way ship were back motherfucker's March fourth and let the show Fox see it. Though he did, it was my fault anyway. Not only was it my father, was a lot of people. It was a lot of fop got sick. So coming back, niggas cut what the fucker now ship? They were just looking at her like like shit. They know they can cut them damn caps off markin. Poor motherfucker nigga walking up for me talking about pup off my teeth. Way, y'all, don't even take my money. I said, be tin about the gout ship mar boor futher pucker. I did tell them March fourteenth, my bad March four.
Speaker 1: Eighty five, South showed year did.
Speaker 2: Yeh. That's your job. That should the ticket good? Do it in post? Know they ticket good? All right? Your tickets still good. You'll take good. You take it good. The motherfucker man. Hey put this at the end.
Speaker 1: If you bought the ticket already, your ship is still good. Whatever date on it, bring it, bring it. Let you let them figure it. Out, but you tell them. I said that the ship is still good. But you got to sit in the same seat.
Speaker 2: Got to sit march for We'll see you up there. Yeah on my mind, motherfuck murder, go watch your mother back to the shop.
Speaker 3: Show you you mean this ship for spot six.
Speaker 2: A different kind of five. We got a different type.
Speaker 1: Of vic Get that atmosphere, broke that ship. Sto boll up the win past that paper right quick? Ain't nobody said play no pivot. We're sitting there and we're kicking off ship. And I got to do this because just how this episode starts. You gotta play my number one Big Chris song.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a late entry to my number one.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying, some of the niggas that told the nigga to make it this mother, this is my new.
Speaker 2: Favorite Big Chris song. You need to play Batter of the Base.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's go now, because we got a very interesting story about it.
Speaker 1: Definitely, and I know we got some eighty five percenters out there that could wrap their ass. So I'm gonna see if I can talk to krit we can do a Batter of the Base challenge or something.
Speaker 2: Letting nig get an open verse on there and we'll pick the.
Speaker 1: Best winner or something like seeing you a box of merchants, some big crit tickets and maybe it might get aston jacket. One speaker's one blue too, just one.
Speaker 2: Big speaker with the bluetooth in. Okay, But I just think that's been hard because I just feel like this.
Speaker 5: Is the one for the challenge, like it got some online ship, like an online channel indro.
Speaker 1: Now this part of it, because I was this the intro in like if you're gonna turn into the challenge type ship.
Speaker 2: Intros, cream create solution.
Speaker 1: So my nigga, Big Crick called me said those come listen to some music.
Speaker 2: So we get to the whole through the whole album. So I'm waiting, like, okay, what are my son? He's like, I ain't doing one? Was like, what it ain't a big krick that one leg.
Speaker 6: You know how much pressure you put on me when you said that ship. I was like, Brom, I'm just gonna be one, but not on this. But bro, the album is done, like I literally playing him done out.
Speaker 2: Bro, you gotta have a gotta have motherfucker.
Speaker 6: My sons, Like, no, I just need y'all do skids, bro, please, and then I dropped your ship me.
Speaker 2: To cover a come on bro tweet dropped like.
Speaker 6: Men too when I come, I know we got basically know what it's going on the crib.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bro, don't nobody want none of this ship if you ain't got no more sol.
Speaker 7: Until I got like four songs in and he like this, she jamon, but.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody on another ship. It's all Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like every time you drop one of these myself joints, like you just be lyrically going on, you're just going to bad. Yeah, it's just like you always pick a different style.
Speaker 2: To go with.
Speaker 7: Don't you know what I'm saying, saying they're nigga gonnaw me all right, bet Ma, I can't tell you nothing about it.
Speaker 1: We can't play the whole ship, even though he said.
Speaker 6: He got a whole breakdown though, Chriick, what's been up man? Making music? Man rapping? Standing the funk out the way you album?
Speaker 7: Yes, digital, don't they do not die.
Speaker 8: That like your your you're playing to n f TS like you let niggas know you're getting into the metal version.
Speaker 2: We did n f TS with the The re release of Crick was here and all that. But digital roads don't dies.
Speaker 6: They was like, man, if you think about photos, right, so we've been digital way before what we thought. So when you get old pictures from your parents, your grandparents.
Speaker 7: And just these are these are digital roses because you can keep it pass along.
Speaker 2: Forever and ever.
Speaker 6: They don't go away, you know what I'm saying, Like, these are memories, These are like moments and then it goes beyond the people that actually were in the picture, but the people actually took the picture because normally they have a story behind the two.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was in and I took that. So that's the idea of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly what all this right down the street by boom boom and we was at the pool.
Speaker 2: All and then it's what happened.
Speaker 6: And so these stories you can keep passing down and that's a digital rose, you know what I'm saying. And they don't die because you keep passing them down.
Speaker 1: Tell me what it was like trying to come about the Mississippi on the ram.
Speaker 2: Shit, That shit was difficult. Everything you do, you.
Speaker 1: Know, coming out of the Mississippi's extra hard.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's shit difficult. Yeah, brother, Yeah.
Speaker 8: This they got that same home from that doing that in this movie that ain't doing that?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is it?
Speaker 1: Every sample from motherfucking Boosy Collars?
Speaker 8: I mean, but that's the original what you would die use though, niggas be going back to the original though you know, we don't.
Speaker 7: We don't know rich but not the sample sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I respect you did fast Fling just too. You just don't know the song. I listen to it.
Speaker 1: It's the same ass sitting back getting my dig sucked by the neighborhood hole.
Speaker 2: Say that's the verse that hold up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: I ain't even regular though you should. I should. What ain't about producing them because I can't afford beach was one hundred dollars move selling beech for a hundred dollars. Everybody that that was that was high price. You can give them from fifty.
Speaker 6: This is nineteen ninety nine talking about asking for it both hundred dollars, and I was like, yo, okay, I'm going to ask my day.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: My dad's like I need one hundred dollars, like for what I need to buy.
Speaker 7: Instrumental talk about it straight up?
Speaker 6: It's like I know, and this way and I started making my own beef, and it made sense. One hundred dollars, that's a lot of food.
Speaker 2: That's right here.
Speaker 6: Bro, that's a hundred, Like, that's literally a hundred beat like a hundred burgers. Bro from when it's that's a dollar, I was like, you get a hundred.
Speaker 8: Kind of inflation, Nigga, that's like.
Speaker 6: Not now man, witness now ship two hundred you're sent up yeah, all the way, so we ain't supposed to here.
Speaker 2: So how did you did you? Like, if you didn't have.
Speaker 8: The money to buy the beach, where did you get the equipment.
Speaker 2: To learn how to know what I mean? You know what I mean? How you make that? Well?
Speaker 6: Uh, PlayStation PlayStation dropped this MTV music Generator ship and I started making beats. But my dad one of those popps that bought all.
Speaker 7: The EQ equipment to make music.
Speaker 2: He bought CD burners, changes all that ship.
Speaker 6: So once I started making beats, by that time, I could EQ my beats on all the set up that he had no idea what the fuck was going on?
Speaker 2: You don't get And because I had that same ship on PlayStation, I.
Speaker 9: Shout out, but you were playing you're probably playing the demo this.
Speaker 2: You probably ain't buy.
Speaker 3: The whole mother you know, my life because niggas so Nigga would go in motherfucking the girls with the store and rip over the.
Speaker 6: PlayStation magazine and just take the demo this, and so once they started as you for change, he's like, Nigga, nah, fuck that, and he's just playing.
Speaker 2: From the beginning.
Speaker 6: I never got pays level one for rapping the rapper, So I know, say, nigga know what it is, but Nigga ain't gonna beat that ship the game. But that was the beginning. And and my dad at CD burns, you know what the fuck he was doing. So I just one station one so great, motherfucker.
Speaker 10: So the m TV studio and you just figured out how to put this ship together.
Speaker 2: I know you ain't said there was an instructure book.
Speaker 6: Fuck thirteen years old, bro, you ain't got nothing but time. Yeah, I'm I'm fucking with that. And so memory cards back then twenty five megabytes on it, and so you can only sample one song five seconds on a meg memory card.
Speaker 2: Memory cars cost thirty dollars based. Yeah, everybody paystation had no memory card, so.
Speaker 6: You got to burn a hole in it up you can open the top letter is keep spinning, get it cool off, and then that he down, keep them damn.
Speaker 2: I left my.
Speaker 8: Memory call at the Nigga house that Nigga would't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to.
Speaker 8: Go over there, my holy memory card, my natick I got on.
Speaker 6: That mother that day was like, God, you can't leave it because your parents ain't buying. You know, on this block, boys are taking advantage of motherfuckers. They got thirty of them beaches and lined up get these knowing you ain't got no car.
Speaker 2: Hell no, you had to be a fucking genius to figure that out. Though I was, I was survival. I was like, this is a way out.
Speaker 7: All my beats was whacked as fucked too.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, when did you get good at this ship?
Speaker 6: No, that's not that's not the case. I just whacked two thousand and five and I got good.
Speaker 2: Didn't get good? Yeah what two thousand and five?
Speaker 6: Loops came out two thousand and one. Reason came out in two thousand and two. Food loos was free too, so you can fuk out on that. Then Reason came out and it was I was farther in Vange and ship I really understand music a little bit. And then did you play it Toba basic? So t is literally the sub of the band. And I played the susophone. So what the fuck is the susophone?
Speaker 2: That's what some sip made up. Nigga, he was alone with a susper phone. Nigga, the sulophone. That's the player. Ass niggas that wrapped around Nigga.
Speaker 6: You rocking back and forth, phonem know they know it's a soulophone.
Speaker 2: When you're in Martian.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm saying the man that they was all nig.
Speaker 2: Didn't work with me. Tru wasn't nothing to play a Suso phone.
Speaker 7: The lot is because I can still play a supo phone in Jan's don't do that one.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Backyard band got a susophone.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying it ain't about a football to how did you take it?
Speaker 2: I was being kind of you don't have.
Speaker 3: The seven, don't know everything, super phones?
Speaker 2: The ship tracking you know, you just see Prince with this ship catch the sister. No, that shit heavy as fuck work. I said, it's fun all the readA. I played that ship.
Speaker 6: You don't have to buy two body, you don't got to buy by the mouth piece with just seventy five cents, I mean sending five dollars b.
Speaker 2: So if you broke its fucking you're trying to get in band.
Speaker 6: They selling you fucking trumpets, trombone, saxophones.
Speaker 2: You gotta writ them ships.
Speaker 6: So everybody was like, hey, all that, Like, can I can I get you know, want in the band.
Speaker 2: I want to do this, do that? And it was like, no, it's too expensive.
Speaker 6: So I find the most expelling ships that I could buy. Shave the foul all the mouthpiece, and they give you the tuba and they give you the super fall and you can play that ship.
Speaker 2: You play both of them. Fuck yeah, I mean it's the same ship's three fucking buttons. It's one wrap around you for marching.
Speaker 6: Band, sitting down concerts just it's concert is amazing, but it's boring.
Speaker 2: Fuck ain't on marching. So they just get you that because it's big as fuck. You gotta cello too, with the cello violin.
Speaker 6: You gotta buy that bitch yola, you gotta buy that bitch.
Speaker 2: But cello, that gi that hole, that that big as fuck.
Speaker 6: So I said, fucking sixth grade walking that sound like an old motherfucking now walking two miles of the crib with this bigger chillo on.
Speaker 8: My back, yo, old school fucking around the prohibition.
Speaker 6: Look, all worseman I played was based instruments. So that's why you gotta understand my different sub. That shit ain't knocking, it ain't moving you, right, all the instruments I played, you ain't even hear.
Speaker 2: Them until later on it's like, damn it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So did you think you was gonna be a producer or rapper? Bro Which one did you want to be first? What did you want to be a producer exclusively?
Speaker 2: Or rap? Rapper got me?
Speaker 6: Rapper got me attention from DJs, But the producer got me.
Speaker 2: In a room with everybody.
Speaker 7: Because when you're a producer, there's no ego involved.
Speaker 2: For real, you can just work. Rappers want the beats. Producers want to be like, oh man, what kick drawing? You used? Engineers you know, be like, hey man, what sub that is? But when you rapping and.
Speaker 7: There's another rapper in the room, you compete in the entire time.
Speaker 6: So producing my way all the way up till Cripples Hill was the best thing I could have done, because that was was so.
Speaker 2: Many people you brought up competing. Man, tell me about that Mount of Lympus. I killed everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, infamousity and it ain't played nowhere.
Speaker 2: Why you think that?
Speaker 8: You think that's because while the geography lottery explained that.
Speaker 6: He can't you you know, I mean you, you ain't in control where you boring at. But I know a lot of motherfuckers wouldn't have made would have made it out of where I'm from musically, got down.
Speaker 2: To y'all you and god damn David Banner. Yeah, yeah, I learned from David Banner. I learned from David Banner that I got to producer and Rapp.
Speaker 6: I was literally at an X Sign. Wasn't even working there. My apartment was working at. David Banner pull up in a red van. There's an NPC in that bitch hooked up head to another city. First time I met the nigga. But I'm like, damn he really he driving himself. NPC literally hooked up in the van, gased up, went on and I heard the record with him and Noriego Capond When I was like, oh he working with everybody, PIMC. I was like, damn, I need to produce an rabb at the same time, because this is gonna be the move for me to venture outside of miss Shippy.
Speaker 2: But not a mother FuG would have made the mission. You ain't with the travel bro you ain't gonna make. You gotta leave. You got to leave. And that ain't even no disrespect.
Speaker 1: It just ain't enough resources ship and it ain't the infrastructure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't you got to tell them where you're gonna do. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And they set them to really be in the entertainment industry because you don't never see that.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody's gonna come through that.
Speaker 8: It ain't really first time he took me to Mississippi. We riding down there and he was like, head to watch this, Chico, he said.
Speaker 2: He just kept saying, watch this. You're gonna see.
Speaker 8: As soon as we crossed over from Alabama and the Mississippi, the color of the concrete change. It was like you see that, you know you in a different place. I'm like, damn nig we just drove.
Speaker 2: Watch the concrete. Whatever you do wherever you in the Mississippi. In Mississippi, the highway brown, it's clear.
Speaker 1: It's like as soon as you cross into Alabama. That ship turned like great, But soon as you get the mississipp that ship brown and you're just.
Speaker 11: Going to you sure an't because they always lay on the fucking roadwork.
Speaker 2: It's some different ship. It's like, ro, look.
Speaker 12: Maybe that way you're going home, because when I'm triving, riding, the roads is always gray as fucking and I'm.
Speaker 1: Payings by this big as you drop through Alabama and you cross into fucking when you get the Mississippi, when you.
Speaker 2: Go through to a solution, when you make a lot of money, right, it is the road getting dirty, the road getting doesn't come home.
Speaker 1: Bro, ain't missus sharp and saying dirty something, just saying that the way is different way, it's a different color.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got doesn't recognize that. But he kept telling me why this. I'm like, we're about to see something breaking. I was like, what happened? He was like, I look back window Instagram field that ship. Tell me true ship, true ship. I said it with my own eyes, going to Oxford. Okay, there you go. Okay other words I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, I don't know, no, Bro, I'm in Meridi, Missippi.
Speaker 7: That sh grey ast fuck you're coming from where Atlanta all the way.
Speaker 2: Here, it's just another filter.
Speaker 1: You next time you crossed Mississippi, dirty the road, it's not dirty. It's a different different it's a different color, it's a different.
Speaker 2: Kind of assphalk Okay, different weather than it's just you can clearly see that. Like they're using different.
Speaker 13: Whatever using Alabama and you so I will tell you in whatever they're using, it's.
Speaker 2: Better for us.
Speaker 6: Did because every time I drive up from there, it's so many motherfucking like roadblocks.
Speaker 2: And we're fixing the sheet.
Speaker 7: So maybe she's just better because you're fixing the sheet.
Speaker 2: No one thing as soon as you get the marid as soon as you get the Mississippi and you that motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Sign say Meridian a change, grady, Now you shame the trees.
Speaker 1: When you get closer to I'm gonna slow your head down, police right up state, trooper closer.
Speaker 2: That's a big rest of different colors. That's a different color concrete. Okay.
Speaker 8: Now coming up out of there, though, like when when you did get to that point when you was in the industry and started around these people today like shun you like this, you from where pop nigga the fuck out there?
Speaker 2: You ain't on shit.
Speaker 8: You ain't and you had to go on And did you have to go and I prove yourself or did you feel like you needed to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I always proved myself though before they even said something's about proving myself. I remember going to New York and the like that's the that's the real reason why freestyling is like some shit.
Speaker 2: I don't like, only because I was so prepared to do it. Back then.
Speaker 6: It was like every opportunity I'm I'm freestyling all the time, fucking because I knew how they thought about Mississippian the idea of hip hop and if I'm going to Holland depth jam, if I'm in New York, then the idea of hip hop.
Speaker 2: Is like, oh ship, like this is super lyrical.
Speaker 6: But what they didn't realize, like you would say, the top ten songs in my neighborhood on radio were.
Speaker 2: Hip hop records.
Speaker 6: When I grew up, and then as I got older, it still was super hip hop lyrical records.
Speaker 2: It was nothing.
Speaker 7: I remember when Nelly and Ludacris finally hit, that's when things started to change.
Speaker 6: But in the side, we had found our own way of listening to music. Wouldn't necessarily listen you GK was the underground ship eight balling the g you know what I'm saying, Like mephis.
Speaker 2: Music like all that, and you can't tell them niggas ain't lyrics. They were left, but they were.
Speaker 6: Not the top ten records that people were calling in for it. Even if you could call them all you want and your cousin like calling, they're not playing that record. That's really popping in the shitty.
Speaker 1: Because I remember we used to be excited as hell to see a eight ball in the mj G video on repsit say that was the one that really they played the funk out of the ship, just.
Speaker 6: Playing all the hoods from the side, stay up to twit cousins.
Speaker 7: And then put ESPN on that the coach you on and sleep from everywhere.
Speaker 8: I remember they had the DC Niggas that with the song about the fat asses in.
Speaker 14: The Jean time for freaking complete, you know what I mean, Bungo suon Hold, I can't.
Speaker 2: Release DC niggas known know them when I knew them.
Speaker 4: Niggas man a chrissy, I said, niggas really agress talking about genius.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, that was the DC Niggas niggas from Southeastan, yeah.
Speaker 2: I said, but that it was scario as you see. It's like, and he's crazy to think about our culture.
Speaker 8: Like look and see where some niggas is from where you're from, if they really from.
Speaker 2: Where they're from.
Speaker 8: Like when I see the niggas Tempo Lads and the flower Saw and the gene show us and ship, I was like, I know those guys, those guys.
Speaker 2: Little mean, then they can go talk. I was like, Oh, this is DC niggas right there.
Speaker 8: And then when they got to saying the jeans that's all DC girls us, the way the bongos and.
Speaker 2: The shirt parasue go, I was so weird. People got houses that they're close together. Oh man, that so me. I'm white. Bro, everybody house so close together. I mean, bro, we got grass and so these niggas get really close to gifts. I don't know how to cut grass now. Ain't no y'all help help, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But that was the ship though, But like I know that coming out of Mississippi.
Speaker 2: I know the ship that he put me on to just meeting him.
Speaker 8: I wasn't familiar with the culture like that, but once we went down there.
Speaker 2: And you know the crazy part about your music.
Speaker 8: I knew you was from Mississippi, but your music was just it didn't It was bigger than just a place like you hear you. It's like this nigga is that maggy exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's put Susan Paul's on the buck.
Speaker 8: When you go to Mississippi and you've seen it y'all come from, it's like, oh my god, these nigga came from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get to looking around like, man, you was the hell of a motherfucker. Man, it's a loop to your bag. That's the country nigga. Ship. What's your favor Johnny Taylor? Soft? Oh ship, just go through thousand? I ain't never heard that one. Mindus.
Speaker 8: Everything's out in the open, I remember y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see you don't know what this go through thousand? Is this go three thousand? Yeah? Take your time, not all. Look.
Speaker 6: All I can think of is this go Later's just go three thousand.
Speaker 2: I think how it go. I can't tell you. I just know pull the ship up, this go three thousands. I loved it, Like, get some more, some more.
Speaker 8: Titos ain't got no motherfucker what the ts at the one.
Speaker 2: Motherfuck in the back. Baseball career was going. Man, it wasn't good.
Speaker 6: I had a could have had a full roder stealing in Alabama. Didn't take it because I had made five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: On some beats, easy, five hundred dollars on.
Speaker 6: Some beats, and I was like, this is money right now, Like, Ship, this is gonna pay me.
Speaker 2: I thought about single A double A, triple A. I was like, Ship, I ain't doing that. Ship. I was like, i'mna get the money right now. That money ain't come to a year later. But Ship, you took the game. Killer.
Speaker 6: I was a catcher, a little field in my eyes got there.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry you cheated that man at a six hold not really. Jenny Taylor a legend here. Put you on some game, bro boy, this shop make me to get dressed like you gotta be some cool.
Speaker 16: Really, dynam get some shuts out you want. Okay, that's enough.
Speaker 2: That's enough. We can't play the whole thing YouTube work. Welcome back today, Fast. I don't know what we're gonna.
Speaker 1: We're kicking ship with big creating here today. Man, that's what the viewers. Man, we got people watching this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ship live. Know, I'm just like you're talking about it, you've been drinking, Tao will be laughing.
Speaker 17: Well yeah, I mean it's gonna be laughing when they watching because they ain't seen it.
Speaker 2: Was like we got viewers and then.
Speaker 1: You know, he's like looking back, but we got a lot of subscribe We.
Speaker 2: Just hit to.
Speaker 1: Said big clips, shut out to everybody, so subscribed to the app to a lot of people.
Speaker 8: Hell, yeah, you are the most requested guests. I will say that.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, they've been as I mean, run up on that. Man, we are. They're gonna get crazy.
Speaker 6: And they be right there, like when you're gonna be on it show for real? Yeah, and that should be disturbing to me. Like, bro, just give me some time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: You had plenty turn day.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you got your I got the video. Kill the story about this, so no rest talk my head up killo like like it was perfect. But you know he was this I was.
Speaker 1: He shot the video while we was in the middle of hilming wilding Out. Then I still had to leave and go do them tour days too, So I left wilding out that day we all did shown.
Speaker 2: I flew back to Atlanta to do the video. And then I did my part, and I was waiting, all like, ship, I gotta go, And I was like what I was like, Bro, Like, I mean, just give us a little bit more time. She had the leader flight was leaving that sig. Hit it in thegain and make it make sense. I was right enough. I just like, man, run run this ship, man, you can. I was like, damn, bro, you know it's all got let's come through it. It worked there for you. That's perfect though you din't realizing. Yeah, we made have it. I knew, real d you some good ship? Shut up? You moultash. Come on, you can do that. You can do the booster ship you rap rap the motherfucker. Yeah, man, man what you want next? Ship?
Speaker 7: Scoring movies, yes, you know, being in movies, But I love scoring movies.
Speaker 2: I love it though. I love that, like having seen something pople do in the movie. You're gonna score I do. I mean, I got the South movie. We're about to start working on Breath. I killed it, bro. You know I know I'm talking about she running all this ship. Bro. Sound to fix the ship? I do that?
Speaker 8: Say leoks, Now we know we're gonna have to get you to do it scene like the old Batman boom back.
Speaker 2: You want to know Stu Man just saying everything edited into this man.
Speaker 6: At this point, is anybody you want to work with that you haven't got to yet? Yeah, Adele, I mean our Green is still doing music, Adele?
Speaker 2: Want to work with you? What happened? She wanted to work with what you heard about that you she said? She told you no, I want to get them because you know, I'm telling you she want to with you. You heard them, you know, because she she got the black dude. Now she's trying to She's trying to get blacken it up.
Speaker 13: She got being too next, she wearing edge control. Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 2: I think that she had I should breaded straight. They took her phone away after that brom letting. You know, they took us. They took the phone away after she with you? Okay, yeah, cold Play? Cold Play?
Speaker 1: That's good because them is a sneaker album on your phone and you ain't.
Speaker 2: Even ask for you know, co playing never Snugger album. I'm telling you too, movie, you can't delete that motherfucker you clue. Yeah, you too, trying to leave that if you want your.
Speaker 8: Phones and you gotta actual lawsuit and get that off my phone, with your phone.
Speaker 7: With Yeah, I think he's just apologized for this though they should.
Speaker 2: You just can't make nobody listen to that music you or anyone of you? Love you too out forced on your phone? A class, A class Lloyd, you know anyone. I can't play the car something so cold play? Let me okay, you're cold player? All right? Oh ship cold Play. They'll do it, they'll do it. Yeah, you're right, the Ship. You don't know how famous.
Speaker 6: The Black Keys, the Black Keys, Yeah, they fire Bro, They fucking fire bro.
Speaker 2: The Black Keys. Uh still waiting to work with for real timbling?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's weird, bro, because I know that a lot of people know who I am, bro, but they have yet to.
Speaker 2: Work with me. Would you say work? Do you want to rap with them? Or do you want to make music for them?
Speaker 6: To it go all the same because they make a beating the snare drum off. I'm gonna tell them, like, yo, you need to use this snare. So I think that's what the weird part is. It's like I get in a move and I ain't just gonna be like I'm like a that kep drunk kind of weak. Maybe just keep drunk, maybe just eight away, Like.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna tell the deal this what No, everything I said involved base.
Speaker 6: Everything I said involved based and drum for Christion, for Christion, so peep it. So I ain't say nobody, no pianos and ship.
Speaker 7: Flutes and ship. But if a deal snare is weak, I wanna be like, yo, you need a better snare on.
Speaker 2: This, You need a better kick on this.
Speaker 6: I mean, because it's not live music you're talking about.
Speaker 7: If you go you gonna put me on something, it's definitely gonna be druming program.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. What if it's not, though, what if you're going there from scratch Lands on that record? Give me a petron But I'm good. That's straight getting a metrono program. Ship.
Speaker 6: If the key drum on week, I'm gonna take snaire week, I'm gonna tell you if the bass are here, and I'm gonna take.
Speaker 2: So you have a ball a beat from a nigga and had to fix it.
Speaker 6: I tell you this, I've collaborate with people and had to fix it. So you're also understand So mixed engineers don't get enough love and praise to give them something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 6: So me as a mixed engineer too as well well as a type So working with other mixed engineers, shout at the ralph. Uh, that's it's rare about Wolf.
Speaker 2: No engineer about Wolf. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like they got the spects of the drums, kick snare, high hands, the instruments.
Speaker 2: They can make all the drops.
Speaker 6: So when you have a lot of these drops and ship like that, normally the producer didn't have that in mind. But when the rapper put the vocals on it, the mixed engineer is sitting there and like trying to curate a way to make the song cohesive. So everybody love it. Base pops in here, Snaire goes away. So all of the people that I work with as mixed engineers know my sound and.
Speaker 2: They know what to drop out.
Speaker 6: But when your creb really liked pianos to be in itsk in the beginning, basically be here.
Speaker 7: So that's the narrative of dynamic production. Most producers, you can't do.
Speaker 6: That before you play the record for artists because it's gonna sound like the record is already done before they sing on.
Speaker 2: That it has to happen.
Speaker 6: After the engineer sits down records everything be like you know what they vocal was like they got low here, but it'd be really nice. We drop everything down and the producers be like, you know what, you're right because niggas come.
Speaker 2: In when this record really done. And then you listen to the engineer and like, okay, man, that makes sense to do this. Fuck y'all here, I'm just what's the phone? You do that? What too? Will you know? Knowstation? You took us to the Susan. I'm like, yeah, come on, we're just comedians. Man to us that I have no idea by that ship, but I do know that if you add, I'm just fucking with you.
Speaker 8: B Yeah, man, you you but you just like as a lyricist though you wanted because one of the coldest, you know what I mean, greatest around on the rap folk think of that ship is like I'm the greatest up. What motivates you to steal after knowing all the music, no ship and all the just the you know, because after a while, once you know, you don't, you really just get lacked, Like man, funk, I ain't got to prove this ship no more will keep you wanting to be the greatest.
Speaker 6: Ever because I produced and I'm like, I actually produced music, And I tell you all the time, imagine if I did make beats and.
Speaker 2: I wrapped, where would I be? You put me in the stud YEO.
Speaker 6: With any rapper, me and them, no mix engineer, no samples, no musicians.
Speaker 2: Just me and them.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna come up with a better album, better hand out because I am literally the only person that produces mixes, writes my own ship all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: You gotta, you gotta, and I'm from Misissippi. He from Mississippi. You're looking at me like I didn't believe that ship. I told you.
Speaker 18: No samples, dog singing on that ship, hum on that ship, write that ship, make that ship, mix that ship, master that ship.
Speaker 2: I do it all we can't and do the skits on the album.
Speaker 8: People still come up to me all the time about that ship, and all the time man come up and talk to me about that. But being in there every time, every other time I've been in the studio, I give you credit for it's always been at least one other person there. It wasn't nobody but me. You a loser, that mother has an everything everything. Both y'all do that again, come back out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nigga, where's the help?
Speaker 8: It's this nigga mutanself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, there's no different what y'all do, though, I mean y'all really is isolated in the sense when you first started, then you collaborate with people. But y'all you can go out and do your own thing.
Speaker 1: See, that's the difference between comedy and music. I gotta go out and do my whole album. I can't pick three songs and just get the fuck out. I gotta do this album. Niggaga who heard the album?
Speaker 2: Like no album fifteen whenever you've ever seen me?
Speaker 7: Now go out on tour.
Speaker 2: I ain't hour and fifteen minutes. You know, I gotta. I gotta do an album and they want me to do it. That should be the crazy ship.
Speaker 8: You don't think, Jay, I'm about to get out of here.
Speaker 2: No, yes, nigga like a pas uncool brother. Way what I said, who worked harder? Though? Comedian? No comedia is work hard. It's kind of I think comedy got move more.
Speaker 5: Probably Nigga, he can take a break whenever he's wanting to they know the words.
Speaker 2: Don't get.
Speaker 6: You joke, You're gonna make you a super phone shit, hold on, hold on, bro Okay, I think this is just saying fifty fifty because you just kicking it and you're walking.
Speaker 2: Back and forth. Bullship, nigga, I'm doing the days? How many times you jumping ship? They don't allow comedians to jump in the ground. I don't do that shit. Two times and one show by the do you get you?
Speaker 6: I jumped out the red hard part you I get back on stage, run up or jump up on the speaker.
Speaker 2: My burke is crazy. What's happening while you jumping up on the speak? The music is still going. No, the music is off. You ain't told them this. Nigga ain't around, but hey man, you could be.
Speaker 6: The music is off because everybody trying to figure out where the fuck is he at.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, bro, you good, Yeah, I'm good. It's like, oh, then I just burke on stage like you bring it back.
Speaker 8: One benefit musicians do have is you can't hear what a nigga is saying in the crowd.
Speaker 2: I'm a compete one you and you're doing comedy. It's one nigga that paid the least amount with his ticket. I'll call him out. He bought the cheapest ticket.
Speaker 8: Here's the bye, all right, this nigga is the loudest nigga the show.
Speaker 2: I get, you know what I give y'all because what I gotta do is staying. The nigga have jamming. My music is gonna have always ready he was prepared.
Speaker 5: Nigga, you ain't never went out there and your songs didn't work.
Speaker 2: You ain't whoa You ain't had to switch songs me and so.
Speaker 7: That's did no mic for is probably harder than the open my nonig.
Speaker 15: Nigga.
Speaker 3: A club full of people who didn't get it here, who didn't come to see you, bro, don't give them you make.
Speaker 2: It or not which but you know, no, let them drive, let them just a little man saying, nigga, you madgine you coming and you dropped your soul and this music playing the niggas.
Speaker 6: Is like I don't let them right now, let them rock though getting at you.
Speaker 2: You're right, they can't do the niggas. That's all open link comedy is. But not when you're performing. Though, not when you're performing the song. I give them that one, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 8: I still think it's harder for us because you know you can't we can't go out and you know we can tell the same jokes, Bro, we can't tell them the same way.
Speaker 2: I performed a head in.
Speaker 6: The palace, literally in the pit pool, Pops, and I'm expressing my Famissippi where you're staying at.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm on the north side. Boom, this is I'm on the north side.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: Then I said, hey, my name Criticyle.
Speaker 6: This is way before it big crick Criticle. Then they just kept roasting my name. Bro rap my song boom, Bro. Let me tell you something got me for I had no jokes. I just rapped songs, bro, Boom, Nigga.
Speaker 2: I get to New York. This is like two thousand and fucking ten. I'm rapping country Ship all that shit.
Speaker 6: Boom hometime Hero boo because they wanted somebody else.
Speaker 2: Bro. Bro, I'm telling you, Bro, it's bro the booze.
Speaker 7: You can't laugh nobody out of the booze because you you stuck.
Speaker 2: To the grid of the DJ. Drop my song on broh, drop my song. You can't be like, hey man, let me drop my songs. Boo.
Speaker 16: You don't get you gotta the boo is you gotta ride the.
Speaker 2: Boo and hope that you can perform your way to the hand like hey, at.
Speaker 8: Least you get where the comedian and you could just say fuck.
Speaker 2: It with the boozz and just be like, look at you you get like that? Did think if I would have did.
Speaker 6: That in the beginning, if I would have did that in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of my career, I wouldn't be here right now, I promise you, just like all y'all like I wouldn't wouldn't work. Do you know how many shows I have done that?
Speaker 1: Literally?
Speaker 2: Look Jesus would That's why you ain't rapping everybody ain't. That's why you might tap but I can't. I can't do that. Bro. I'm this is music here that I'm presenting this music. Bro man, this it's like my music. It's my susophone.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, if you Liz, how much more could you lose?
Speaker 2: No, you can lose a lot more. That's one thing.
Speaker 1: He commonly, when you lose the room, you ain't lost the world.
Speaker 2: Oh ship you could be you can lose just because of location.
Speaker 6: I know that would be different because as a rapper, when you lose the room.
Speaker 2: If you go too far, you can lose the world. No that No, you could just lose the world if you go too far in rap music.
Speaker 1: When the last time you've been to an open mic with some rappers, you see it, it's niggas coming out there with a baby on this shoulder, man, a real.
Speaker 2: Live baby nigga. Yeah, you think the nigga bush baby dad, she's bushing it. Y'all.
Speaker 19: Make the voting for daddy. Nigga baby daddy come out. We're done? No, you thee?
Speaker 2: What would you else? You think niggas gonna get in this game? I can't say what I think about les. Yeah, this is a real nigga networks. So if you are the are you? If you the finlest three fileists over and you keep.
Speaker 6: Becoming the finalist for twenty five dollars and you never win, then you have to ask yourself if this is the program to get you where you need to go.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If you think I've been a part of like a lot of open mics and I would get.
Speaker 6: As far as being a finalist at twenty five dollars, just keep adding up. But I never win, and I come back next week twenty five dollars. You still a finalist.
Speaker 1: That's the thing about it, though, Any type of competition like that, what they judging talent.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker with the best shiit gonna win. The nigga who come out with the baby on this shoulder's gonna kill y'all. Ever meets, you gotta have the best gimmick. No beat producers do that. They come out with ski Man.
Speaker 6: They do all like beat producers do all the theatrics, like they come out literally like they come out with ski Man there so they need because they're not a rapper that. But I'm confused, Like you went to a rap like open mic and somebody had a baby.
Speaker 2: I used to host.
Speaker 4: That's how tod he was holding the baby with one arm and then like he was like Mike's staying baby.
Speaker 2: That's not like a beat.
Speaker 15: That's how that.
Speaker 9: The ship show that's the most recent.
Speaker 2: But he would tell you coming up doing comedy, I.
Speaker 1: Used to be anywhere that was a fucking microphone. I done hosted everything that a nigga hosted in this city.
Speaker 2: And I definitely used.
Speaker 1: To have a fucking open mic rap night and they used to come in that bitch.
Speaker 2: I used to man, I'm telling you it was one group of niggas. It was. We would tell you it was a group of niggas. It was like, Lord Jesus, twenty of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if I say the song, everybody else looking around gona know you kids another charge and going to the game.
Speaker 2: But they would killing form and.
Speaker 5: They would be twenty niggas with twenty teen shirts on. They would turn that bitch up and leave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little bit, a little that's great. I'm sorry you had to go through.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm say because I just had to rap and leave once they told me I wasn't gonna win.
Speaker 2: You was just there the whole time. Host.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, because I paid twenty five dollars and had that ship back, nigga, but it was rapping when I was lost on Spring Street apache to a nigga that had a fucking hockey mask on.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 6: Win all that, but I lost to was a beat I could like, any rapper could really rap too.
Speaker 2: That he played some ship that was doing way too much being cool to beat you was a little cool. And that's this was the first beat bet I ever did Bro and I lost Bro. I fucking lost because he had a fucking like ski mass to.
Speaker 6: All the rappers, like y'all want to work with this nigga, but he played this ship. He won because he was rapping.
Speaker 2: Was that ship the best game wins? It's not about if you want to do that. That's two thousand and fucking nine. I started making Beast in nineteen ninety nine. Why I want to do that then?
Speaker 1: Like nigga, No, I'm saying, when you like, when you're doing open mic comedy competitions.
Speaker 2: And beats ship like man, you know what I'm saying. The nigga with the best gimmey gonna always win that ship, big mat.
Speaker 1: That's why motherfuckers get frustrated because you think you could just show up with talent and win.
Speaker 2: That ain't enough. But we gonna sell some other ship and that we keep going all that nigga gonna kill. He gonna go to the real comedies and get boom the whole crowd. Right. The judge is doing this ship, you know what the fuck?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: And you you you?
Speaker 16: They gonna get this, you and him and then they gonna be like play.
Speaker 2: We got commos below the same nigga beat both y'all out of them. I'm just saying, all right, the way that they.
Speaker 1: Set up these competitions and ship man, it don't matter how good you, you gotta sell some other ship.
Speaker 2: To go with us. You can't just up with good.
Speaker 6: Gotta be crazy, you gotta be you gotta just a face mask, bro.
Speaker 2: That you have a face man. Large. What's your favorite beat that you done made? If you have a countryship, country ship? Yeah, countryship my favorite. Okay, So what's your favorite beat that you didn't make?
Speaker 8: If you can pick one ship out at least not your favorite sound overall, because I know that runs just favorite hip hop beat?
Speaker 2: Hip hop beat. Yeah, you can't do a soul beat. Oh you can do whatever sold beat across on this his street. Who come on, come on? If I could have I wish I could have been going when Yeah, that one, that's a cold one. That's a cool one. I was boring. Come on, man, that was one hundred and nine the hardest stuff. What you think the hardest old school beat is hardest? Saddell bet uh oh.
Speaker 8: Uh shoe man, damn, that's a good question.
Speaker 6: Take Care of Mama was amazing though, and I keep going though, you know I do.
Speaker 2: Curtis Mayfield kung Fu. Yeah, that's a coold one.
Speaker 8: Curtis Mayfield, James Brown paid the cost to be the boss man.
Speaker 2: I gotta thing like that. It's so many though hard that big day Man go Hard Voyage two Atlantis. Yeah, that's a cold one. I get. That's more soul, So I give you one.
Speaker 10: This is more probably fun, but screwing chopped loose ends hanging on the string.
Speaker 2: You got me, man, you get you go that era?
Speaker 8: Then I gotta go dirty Diana Michael Jackson, and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do Michael Jackson. You want to go in the best rock song? Purple Rain screwed up? What's the best Michael Jackson beat? Then?
Speaker 1: Because Michael Jackson had some old fat white dudes make it was cold white man named Peter Man.
Speaker 20: Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson. So you don't look red dragon, I'm telling you, man, look up to Michael. The dude is one of my favorite songs too. That that beat on the dude.
Speaker 8: He's a win because it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah Herbie Hancock man that nigg Yeah, he had some instruments.
Speaker 7: That was bitch by golly wire all Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I would set Herbie Hancock Chameleon that' said, yeah, you put me onto that that ship.
Speaker 2: God, let's go crazy. Nat listen, Bob James, Oh okay.
Speaker 8: Uh, Michael McDonald key forgetting.
Speaker 2: No Love Anymore? The song same, Yeah that nigga forgetting you mean forgeting that nigga? Was he boy? I tried to find me at least one white people song a year. That to my you got you to do every year. I just hope they do that. They do what they like ship that you don't even know that they like. I hope they find a black song. No, I think they just like they was already inspired.
Speaker 8: Man, Like your next show, ask some of the white people to be at your show. Like, what's your favorite black song? I asked all the time and the ship today, yell you.
Speaker 2: Say black song? Black song? Yes, because black ship black?
Speaker 7: What's your favorite black comple I came here. Your favorite race music, a great race record? What's your favorite songs? Like you guys got to be directed the song? What's your favorite Negro? Favorite Negro song?
Speaker 2: Be specific?
Speaker 8: What's your you know who got a big following in the white community From my research.
Speaker 2: To to chains way people love to change and three.
Speaker 8: Six Mafias will on to the White Lady wrapped that at my show.
Speaker 2: MU be a wile on tour, whooping.
Speaker 8: These niggas and fucking these horse in the bathroom by two.
Speaker 2: Get pasted album. Ship like White ma'am said on this song, and man, she was older. She never said on this song.
Speaker 1: Bro, I love the way Crunching Black came on and ship.
Speaker 2: What's what doing with that? We do with this ship? Biggin? Like the little kid in the background, you get that, niggas give me song. I don't know niggas listen for that. Niggas now the blue album Digital Road Don't Die.
Speaker 1: Can't ask me that after this nigga give me Okay, what I always say on this show, someways say Crunching Black, he always underrated that.
Speaker 2: Niggas. Jammy, it don't matter if that nigga come on and say three balls.
Speaker 1: The only nigga is ready to do three balls that you will never say another nigga that'll do some crunch of black Ship. And the way he come on the song with so much energy.
Speaker 2: You I used to be cleaning my yeah, yeah, yeah, I put you by in a feel like it's real.
Speaker 8: It's like they be c but that nigga just the way his voice out. Yeah, it's that old people.
Speaker 1: I feel like Crunchy Black kind of like I feel like him and O D Beat had the same energy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He just had that.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even the front man of the group, but like what he brought to the group a few times. You know, I guess, I guess it's a few country Crunchy Black helps out there.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like it's like Master P when they had to I think his ship came out later on the back of the coming up outside, Damn we need to go came out.
Speaker 7: It was a nigga like like he was like the Sniper, the scorn. The nigga never came out as as a lot.
Speaker 2: You got one that didn't never come out. Lines what ship you supposed to do with what's her name? Yellow Wolf? No, that was a concept at all, And that was a concept. It wasn't no records made for that.
Speaker 8: So everything you ever made records for you to put out, Yeah, I mean the project, I know every record you made, you ain't put out everything that.
Speaker 7: Yellow that that we didn't have any records other than what you saw on three Little Digs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so this new one, like what was the what I'm saying, who would you do an album with, like a joint album ship Bro.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Uh, I gotta say big Son because Ship first off, and that's the original idea of more time. I'm not Big Son, So that's he was on a lot of records. He either like literally Fromisshippy to you know what I'm saying, Third Coup representing.
Speaker 2: But I think about c LO, I think about Big Boy.
Speaker 6: If I could do an album with bun Bee and we rapping, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Together, you work with a big Gift, No you should.
Speaker 6: I've been in the studio with a Big Gift, Big Gift, hold Good and Mom, I mean.
Speaker 2: All of them. Oh Jesus, you gottau with Soul Child making music. You gotta do. You want a person wonder loved.
Speaker 1: Tell you want to work with music you He ain't even the dope as one man.
Speaker 2: Don't do that though he's a sold child album, work with music Child. He might not let you. You might to think you about to work with music.
Speaker 13: You want to show up on man, man, tell you right now, one music so child see this ship.
Speaker 2: Then we're gonna do a project. First of all, he's gonna be like, first of all, wanted to Love, not available for STUDI your session. But I'm just saying that because I mean it.
Speaker 7: I meant to og like maybe up four months ago.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, man, this is amazing. I can't believe you didn't know this nigga. I would have been introduced you to him. I know him Purple want to Love and about three lower. But look, I mean I played in his person that lord, you didn't know that ship either. Ship. It happens when you don't know some ship about the person. But look, let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: Some people other than nig I definitely Sleepy Brown.
Speaker 2: I need to do a record with him. I'm gonna give you his number. Yeah, I mean, I know Sleepy though. I just have that. It's all good, you know. It's just I'm trying to speed the ship.
Speaker 6: Up, Neddie Frish Jazzy Fay, like I need to put out the records that we already got.
Speaker 2: You do. Yeah, what you waiting on?
Speaker 15: I mean ship?
Speaker 2: I mean for y'all to be a part of the project and ship like that, all this product. You know, everything's gonna be old, nah man, this new album?
Speaker 8: Man, what to get people expect from digital Roses don't Die?
Speaker 2: Man? It's really about love. Man.
Speaker 6: So the thing about the dynamic of digital ros Don't Die it first started up for me about the idea of being a part of being a relationship goal. So when you in it, like entertainment industry, people find you be a relationship goal. So your pictures will become posted to keep getting posted even if you ain't with that person, it still lives on the internet. And so I decided, well that might be a negative component. So I decided was you know with digital roses actually or anything that was a photo or something that was taken before that. So I have photos of my grandmama and my granddaddy years ago, and like my grandparents and my dad when he was a kid. I was like, you know, digital roses are everybody and anything that was taken before you were born that was passed down because it was.
Speaker 2: Before social media existed. So it wasn't a comment a caption.
Speaker 6: It was literally a conversation with people and like, oh this is when you're wound, and these people are still alive. You just talk to them about this this actual topic or this photo and give them they roses while they're there. So they keep giving you roses as you there, and so it's a beautiful thing to I have. Now I can start my own rose bed of my family members because they keep sending me photos of my uncles and my aunts. Are anybody passed, And I'm like, damn, I have a rose bed of roses and this digital and I can pass it down to my kids and my kids beyond that and it doesn't die for real here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to turn my granddaddy into a mean let's go over. I just said what you said, just like we are digital roses, bro, because all the pictures of my granddaddy funny and they could be good memes for the internet, and that'd be a good way to show him to wear a big grawl.
Speaker 2: Just self. Everybody granddaddy was yeah they did it? Was they white? Like yeah, very big.
Speaker 8: I love that concept though, because like I'm just show you a picture somebody shid me from.
Speaker 2: That's a and it's just the story they go.
Speaker 8: Behind it, and where I was in that timeframe of my life is like to look back and remember that time and to see how far you came from that time is it never died those feelings, but you got to see that to bring back those emotions, you know what I mean. I hadn't seen myself in that space since then.
Speaker 2: It was like, damn, bro, and they just passed down something beautiful. You're gonna be like, look look at this.
Speaker 6: Your kids and people are like, it's it's amazing, bro. And that's been We've been digital way before.
Speaker 2: Where we are now, that's what we're talking about. Black and white? Did it on? Like?
Speaker 6: Oh shit, I got a picture of my grandmama and my granddaddy when they both were young.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, yes, this is what the rose is.
Speaker 8: You know what, I'm gonna show you something that's crazy that that that that fit that description.
Speaker 2: You got my fun this the mama more time. I know, we live and ship. We're good watching this. Welcome back to eighty five shot Oh.
Speaker 1: This episode is dedicated to anybody that ever had their hair braided on the front porch oh grandma house in the summer, eating bloona sound that your little sister greteen eighteen with muscle on one side, the little Juice it's the last.
Speaker 2: Little bit eighteen well man, you know the last little.
Speaker 8: Road from when the first pandemic nigga nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh ship br you bring you bruh. See how easy that is. But it's just like my granddaddy and my grandmama. Oh that's cold right there. Bro. Oh hell yeah, these are this is not.
Speaker 6: This is not it's only takes to you my bow. They had to take a picture of a picture.
Speaker 2: Of a picture of a picture. Yeah, look at this ship. Yeah you know it's a friend, bro, Like like that's how man on my phone, this is this is me and.
Speaker 17: My mom right Like you're trying to tell the joke because I am probably just telling it.
Speaker 8: Was like right here, goddamn with the guy the redskin Super Bowls thist shirt over.
Speaker 2: Did y'all win?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They did that year? Yeah yeah that was only Yeah, you know the most nigga like the hood.
Speaker 8: Birthday, got the skigem pot in the middle my young Yeah all the way you.
Speaker 2: Can ASKI wash this is Kewsey the hair port. You see that. Yeah, that's a skige.
Speaker 9: Em and that was the you think that's why you No, No, I don't do one doog like that that nigga be done.
Speaker 8: I mean, the nigga with the front of his braid's gonna talk ship.
Speaker 2: I feel what you felt bad about the football.
Speaker 16: Think you're making me feel in front of your braids.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They don't worry about. This is the phone nigga got.
Speaker 21: The nigga don't ship, don't Yeah this nigga, this nigga actually has gotten five years younger since I know it's that nigga is a chero key Indian.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Maria.
Speaker 7: I mean, you've been working on too many old school cars, my old nigga.
Speaker 2: They said I've been here on earth for about two hundred and forty six. Yeah, they said the same thing about me, but I kept rushing.
Speaker 1: No, man, you've only been here one hundred and eighty six.
Speaker 2: I've been here two hundred and six. Boy. Yeah, that's that's that's what happens. That's a digital rolls bro. This game you when you was a kid. That might be a real thing. My man, whatever that was, that.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna That ain't enough, bro.
Speaker 2: So can we can we use your Can I do like a merch piece with y'all photos?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, do a collabor with y'all what you want to do because you got a dope ass merch life.
Speaker 7: You Yeah, I mean I do.
Speaker 6: But digital Roses is like merch work. So I want to do like a T shirts with a circle in there, say a quote by everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, look at all this ship we've been working on. This is us whatever your n did so much already, mane I mean were talking about Digital Roses brom saying, I mean he got some motherfucking rare art pieces in here. Man, I mean yeah, you know I paint too, and drawing talking ship? You are? Yes? What what don't know that ship? Talk about that? No, I don't want to talk about you must. I'd rather wait. You must delivered some ship like hey, bro, put this on your wall. Okay, time top not the exercise.
Speaker 7: Hey, didn't be doing some ship in the museum in Mississippi the category the one I.
Speaker 2: Talked something to get another? Yeah, yeah, so you got some ship in a museum. Yeah, in the home state. Man, they are too humble, man, You're too humble. Man. I mean, you know with twist, shot twist, James Bro, you know, shout out to yeah, shout out everybody on the staff down there. Yeah, I stopped through there. You're going in there, so they asked me this. I don't know what to put in there. I mean a microphone.
Speaker 8: That you was wearing our first season wilding out whatever.
Speaker 2: They coach the coach. Susan roasted coach the whole time.
Speaker 6: But I never got what Erson was playing football signed that they probably trade.
Speaker 2: I should play trash my ship. Yeah, now it's around somewhere. Yeah, I believe you. Look coach this nigga ever graduate from my house.
Speaker 17: I understand football player, right well, they're gonna look you up after nigga. All I gotta do exists.
Speaker 1: I gotta do is get in three movies on Netflix and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: It could be one of them. Seasons, could be one of them crazy ass movies. My Auntie's cars like that, Man, I seen you poking that ship with the niggas. What was it a weekend in Atlanta? But on the covering like was on the cover like that?
Speaker 11: Nobody want a depth of flight, bro, I don't know, man, was you driving his car? And like I said, saw a skin that was my car but white. You'ven so scared though, if somebody in the car.
Speaker 2: Everybody thought, we have street belts on. But bro, you look scared though, Bro, he was was that was safe. We was going was going, I know, but looked scared you like ship he was And I was like, no time, broh didn't know that.
Speaker 12: And I thought it was like a car where you you drive his car. I'm gonna drive the car out his brother he wasn't. Was like, yeah, okay, we're gonna do this right here.
Speaker 2: We gotta get you on there that car right in and GPS. I'm not doing my face, not gonna little. I was good though. He looked like, Bro, it's on the hand on the foot. Bro. You were like, okay, he was hanging over.
Speaker 6: It was a part in the whole thing don't exist, which could.
Speaker 2: Have been the seat belt. But you was like, right here, He's like, bro, we're gonna keep driving. It's all good, bro.
Speaker 1: And you know how that ship is when you know in the passenger see it seemed like he's going.
Speaker 2: Fast as fun. You had it right here. Yeah, but you look scared though. I'm sorry, but I'm not right like, I'm sorry. We got It's authentic, man, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we two niggas in the old school speaking down in.
Speaker 2: The abandoned Haldway. It has the recipe. You want to do that though? Why not? All we got to take these chances. Man, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Do you understand how many niggas who have been working on their old school, who ship ain't running with just happy to see.
Speaker 2: Another nigga making Yeah, I mean get to the other side. Shout out everybody who got the project cars out there. We're gonna have him finished this summer. Check out the project work. We got some more ship on. It's me. You're waiting on something, Yeah, something, I mean, loan you something till you get on your feet. I mean, I mean just seven that seventy three.
Speaker 1: Care like you're talking about I will, I ain't be I know you got money.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what you said. You was like Brook you said on said you got all of a sudden, I got money. You you.
Speaker 6: Came out.
Speaker 2: You does come black people know what to do. Police, make sure you be creating new album. Souven came out. You be real? So can I sit out? You got to go. We're eighteen. That's when day doing that. Man, If you finally came here a yeah, that's dope. You go down tour. Damn sure, I'm come down to Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then ship, you know, I mean, I know what this is.
Speaker 2: Do the introduction. Man, you was playing the video only shot on the tour. Yeah you know what I mean, we would have shot the video and everything. Man, we we're gonna hold you off today like my soul and I'm like, yaw you holding the mouse, man, you gotta do that. That's your signature ship. Yeah, she that ship going because it's the better of the base and ship like that. Keep talking your ship, bro, Thank you, Bro, I can't merch to them. I got the merchants already here. We already got you because we knew you was coming.
Speaker 8: Like this is a milestone right here, because now everybody can stop coming up.
Speaker 2: Somebody man, Okay, definitely what you definitely you know, top of the list. Thank you, Thank you for the longest man.
Speaker 8: Maybe now I can get at least a week or just chill relect you came through from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah here, and I got another mysel on the way at about suit talking about it. What's the next player? Ship? It's how I'm rolling it out.
Speaker 6: Just a roll is gonna die and another secret projected.
Speaker 2: That Okay, I can't tell you about it. You just did, though I didn't. I know it's another secret. One is coming out. It's coming though. There will be something else laid on the year.
Speaker 8: You can tell y'all to Mississippi niggas, y'all at the bot to do this ship all day's secret.
Speaker 2: Now you went from a cigaret to a room. They know what's happening. It's all good.
Speaker 13: Putting there all the ship the secret because the greatest wrap alive.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. Man. Yeah, I said that. We appreciate your niggas. Thank you. You know you are man. You got you have to take that mind ship to so you can get in that zone. Nah. But I ain't worried about his own. Oh.
Speaker 7: I just want all the people that I looked up to to feature me on records.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's all, and most of those to have done already. They know what is at least let me producer. But for the most part they shunned me because I'm a mischief and if I kill them on the record, then it looked bad.
Speaker 2: Oh well, so that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, I know what it feels like to not be accepted. I did because I too am from Mississippi. A I taught myself how to read.
Speaker 2: Right. Who freed you? Nega? Oh? Lord Jesus brom saying that they didn't even know I was going.
Speaker 3: By the time they recognized I was going, the Lord was head first in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Ready to make a move. Who can I kid? Right? As soon as they turned they back, it was all alone. Ain't nobody never gave me. You think I'm scared to go back?
Speaker 1: Well I ain't.
Speaker 2: So let him keep going, bro, keep going, Bro. I ain't never had ship. That's gonna my daddy. Ain't half ship.
Speaker 15: Ain't good.
Speaker 14: I ain't half ship, nig.
Speaker 2: And they wouldn't even let my granddad even have ship.
Speaker 3: This was back when black people wasn't allowed to have ship.
Speaker 2: You got it good and you don't even know it. These opportunities and niggas won't even use them. Hey man, I.
Speaker 3: Don't come talking to me about no white coach, because I know that's the nigga questions President. I freed my God, didn't.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody free me? Ain't nobody free? You mean alright? Mom? In the game, man, That's how the thing Mississippi, you got right? It is way motherfuck where it is man.
Speaker 10: Look at me what I'm talking to?
Speaker 2: You check on your people digital rolls and don't roses. They don't. Oh man, I'm gonna die. I'm ana die with the digital rolls. Damn man, niggas niggas, We can't y'all. I'm from Missisippi, nigga, where you correporated. But where are you cormorated at? Nigga? Why do you talk so clear? You don't sound like you even you and nothing yourself so well weirdness, I didn't understand. Damn it's crazy. Talk so clear, it's so funny. It's just supposed to be muffled. Yeah, I don't know what talk. Do you know? How you feel about cities is like streets and ship traffic in them car and every which away. Look confused me. I'm doing some comperre.
Speaker 3: We got one road and one stop and everybody takes their time and they nobody.
Speaker 2: Just mousy. We're just going mosy mosy.
Speaker 5: The people in Mississippi, man, each and everything that one the one they got.
Speaker 8: Y'all represented at the greatest and highest level right here.
Speaker 2: An let you know what this play? Nigglash your friends.
Speaker 10: Eighty five South position We're gonna have the dopest comedians, up and coming comedians that you know and love, everybody bringing their a game.
Speaker 1: We're making it an event. It's gonna be crazy, have that shit on when you come out, come with your main girl.
Speaker 10: But if you can't bring both, If you can bring your side and your main, if you can manage to make them work together, who would I have stopped you?
Speaker 2: So be sure to come out. It's going down. Punchline Comedy Club.
Speaker 10: Doctor six fifty two, Roswell Road, February twenty fourth, eighty five, South Play. Niggas your friends, you know what it is. Bring your friends. I'm gonna have some friends for y'all. Nobody gonna be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Let's go. There's no side. No.
Speaker 6: We just seen so many people going be to your awards. Years and years of people just rag on Mississippi as if we're too slow, bro, and we paying atest everything like everything they're saying music.
Speaker 2: All the fucking actors. Performers were aware of it all because they shit on this so much.
Speaker 6: In the early I grew up, people like, ah, don't go to Mississippi, but they go perform there, practice there, and it's like Damn, bro.
Speaker 2: We love y'all, buy y'all albums. We go to Walmart listen to y'all shit like bo we grew up on the world. But nobody wants to go to there. It's just crazy. It's just crazy.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: And were so aware, always aware.
Speaker 8: They're changing the narrative right now in the project. You've been doing it for years, man, so keep on do stop, you know, I mean, keep pushing that shit because without y'all.
Speaker 2: And Nigga, it'll be the same way it was Nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, if you ever need somewhere to just go chill, that's the place to go, though, Yeah.
Speaker 15: I mean that's the place to escape because yeah, I mean like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can really just chill, especially if you give some people like in the woods, y'all go chill like the people out in the country. Man, it's so peaceful, don't that ship going on? He ain't worried about ship nothing. You're gonna eat good, smoke good.
Speaker 6: And every head and now and smiles a real smile people, no bullshit.
Speaker 2: Real Southern hospitality, I agree.
Speaker 1: But that exact reason right there though, is because you know you, it ain't often that people come through there, so when you come through, You're gonna get extra love, you get the left over love, you get love love you're about to leave. It be about people standing in the yard crying like you feel so real.
Speaker 9: Supposed to that type of love shaved going down. Yeah, they dude, come and see you off though, and give you a man sprays and Coca colas and shp like all the.
Speaker 1: Sandwiches, turking meat, socks, draw t shirt.
Speaker 2: Sausage, all that man coming on cheese. Add this baby cracking real nigga ship. Man. I know this is your first time in the track, but don't let it be the last time. Man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make sure we blow the album up. Brother, you did something with the King Lea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to yeah.
Speaker 6: Video there you going, yeah, man, I mean that's the Yeah, that's the young home Young King.
Speaker 2: So you're not sure love it's a cold nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah you, I mean you was there type of ship with I know, I was just getting you to say it. I mean what you gotta say it to you know what I mean? You was there in the video. Ship They should say, like, Yo.
Speaker 2: The the coldest nigga up there, though not even closer. Bro, Concrete feet always in the street. That's what you're thinking about. No, you're off. It was kind of like, man, I was the sauce. Not even the sau that's nothing, but that I was. You look, that's what you did. You know how I was coming to your.
Speaker 5: Chicken bro bro that drank. I was coming like so you and him you can't get in the rain. That's what I was in nail like that. But it was a little HESI here before that. They can't mother gonna tell me what.
Speaker 2: I mean because the.
Speaker 4: Kakis ain't mast hanging with Drake like you ain't sure hit him with everything one go here. It was like, yeah, he can lead to the side.
Speaker 2: Served the ladies some nipples. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The ladies gave me the crew you had your niggas, was like, no ship was there because.
Speaker 2: You're there trying to tell me what I am. I'm wanna say, you know, God, damn oh girl, I'll be in trouble like you have me now. I don't know where look for love. I just don't know how. I don't look at how many aunt teens was on me.
Speaker 5: I know when money when dress like this, So I know what they said. The ship today the video came out. This motherfucker, this was my real outfit.
Speaker 2: You clean. You don't what you got the video? Do you really think I would put these ship right now? Kind of it was time, it was period piece. I'm just letting you know. If I would have been around in them.
Speaker 8: Days, even player player for real, for real, around today, I'd have been dressed like motherfucker my man off dead President, I sign up track.
Speaker 2: For all that ship. What did you say, my nigga, man, I love cutting brother. I think we all be doing the same ship we're doing right now. Dress dressed? You really want to be president right down here? That mean one of them union jobs and chevro lay or something. He's crazy. I got to work in the morning, I said. I'm like he the reason my grandma was right. Five dollars an hour, man, I'm working my way up the man. And they got this new ship where they got where you could get a piece of the company. They give you a ship. Yeah, I got three of the man. I'm just gonna keep letting me more up. That was.
Speaker 8: That was god damn cryptocurrency back then.
Speaker 2: Yet they say I own this motherfucker.
Speaker 8: If I just signed my name on this paper, I don't know how it worked, but then.
Speaker 2: They come just close down. Man, that's the penny stocks. Put your money in deepend grandma and man this thank you bro. Yeah, one more time to where at eighteen. Let's get ready, man we're talking to which camera we're talking about? Pick you a camera? You got a dope website to thank you bro. Let him know.
Speaker 6: Hey man, it's going on third corps and all the year the big crick. Let me see where CANETI shouting? Visit ros don't die? He know there is fit with eighteenth.
Speaker 1: Hold Look, anybody here got any questions?
Speaker 2: It took me seven years to get this nigga in this trip. I mean yeah, I mean I've been dodging your talk once a year like a brown hole. Anything we need to questions? You niggas no questions, So niggas like we don't talk. New Face got some ship for you. What's good? That's the old g Yeah he brought you. I know he brought you some ship. He probably got a picture you will use a little boy or something. That nigga nod wall South. He is just his hero. New Face. What's there but you faces here? What's your bread? Come on to you know, talk about the journey. When his brother was on the Freshman cover Double XL. You know, we got right here. When we talk about.
Speaker 22: Mississippi cover ro on there with the see if brother from Mississippi where it looked like you see somebody from the South.
Speaker 2: You know, talk about that. We got quit right here and Respect magazine.
Speaker 22: Come on, we got his first rating in the double XL right here, we got double XL raiding double.
Speaker 2: XL Walker Flocker. He picked him up in that. We got trip right here, trying to make that na cry.
Speaker 22: Got on the journey, Bro, It's all about your journey. These your physical roless brother new faces.
Speaker 8: There, Oh got you right here, yo, come on, look at this new face.
Speaker 2: Got my nigga feeling. Oh get the album.
Speaker 22: Really, you know, it's been a wonderful thing to be a part of your journey and your process.
Speaker 2: Saying you better you know from the South man. Thank you, bro, that's amazing. Right then, wait till we get your proper play. Stop bringing us all the city has been saving of us. This is amazing man. You you lost bro. This picture right here, let's take it. Let's get a picture. Let's get a picture. White.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't remember this young man, bro, word well because it was bro. You know, understanding the industry is you move so fast between the drinking and the.
Speaker 2: Industry and the money and making. Bro. You you you don't remember times. I don't remember this young man right here, But I'm proud of him, Bro, that.
Speaker 8: He looking at you like nigga we made yeah all the way And.
Speaker 6: It's the size the glasses with not prescriptions.
Speaker 2: They couldn't see ship. But my g lord Jesus, that's crazy beautiful thing right there. I can't remember that town. I can't remember in town.
Speaker 6: That's a digital role, right, that's yeah from me and whoever took this photo.
Speaker 2: That's crazy though. You from the pairs looking at you in the future. I wish you would just look that turning down a little bit more to his neck. I don't know Jack gave what's going on? Remember my mam and.
Speaker 5: Gay Marma like he was mad and everybody they look at Marmy Gate looking at you all right now.
Speaker 6: My god, damn man, you can't even funk about it that that that should have been popp Now that's pop.
Speaker 2: Coll well, living man, that's a pop collar, bro. What the fun? That was the dreaming video. Shoot, so I remember that. That's hard man, it's up. They got the tape. New Faces go hard with this ship. Man, it's disturbing. Well you know where we're at now.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta stop doing promoting everybody like he at he got everything broken?
Speaker 2: He do man, And I'm like, damn, bro, I really wish I could have something. What you mean you ain't nasty? Why the fuck you ca? Yeah?
Speaker 15: That shit shit we got a nasty so that oh shit, New Face?
Speaker 2: Come on bro, how did you even get this magazine? Bro? Like? Know was that ship people? That's crazy? Bro? If I fall, man, that ship was so crazy to take you by this cover. Tell me about the cover, man, Bro, look at this cover.
Speaker 6: It's me Big Mills kens Lamar mc millan's WATCHI uh Fred little big guysnach recipe Fred to Gus side of Princeship roh Like.
Speaker 2: It's so many people, don't hear that were influential? Brollo. That's please friend up, little.
Speaker 8: Be a little bit in the base god russe y g Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro, like come on, little twist on that bit. Don't act like little twist hey man, look every yeah it was that cover. That's that's up, bro, that's a brother. That's the first time people.
Speaker 6: Knew who I looked like, though, because every couple we did, we didn't have my face on it.
Speaker 2: That's why I had to put the crit.
Speaker 8: On it now and now the covers were y'all already in the same room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we was all the time, okay, because I.
Speaker 8: Always look at these and like, man, nom niggas, ain't take these.
Speaker 2: Because the guion yelling with the talks people in that row. You say, go on me me, ain't yellow with talks people ner row. I'm sure so. But the weird thing is to stack it up though. It's kind of like.
Speaker 15: Stack it up talking about no b y g.
Speaker 2: Talk to them. That's what's up man, that's crazy time machine. And then got hit Man Moon the stars who made you hold this deaths up over your head like this? They told me to man show to make it. Why ain't that tall? Bro? Yeah? Ship, that's like yeah, and I did it. It'll give it some death, Lord Jesus, it's gonna make it. Yeah, you're just dwart from little twists. We're trying to work him in. What are you doing right now? He got a show? Oh yeah, sure, I'm on man.
Speaker 1: I was fucking around talking ship with Little Twists on our Lennox last she probably blocked both of us, Me and Little Twists, arguing about who the biggest fan.
Speaker 2: I'm naming all the old songs, no noise ship. She's like, Josh, stop it right now? Lord, yeah you know the Muppets there. Yeah, that's how she said. She was like to cut it out, stop it. She dope, you gotta do some music. No, no, I won't. You won't. No, my price want up? Okay, I just showed up my price. I do not blame you. My ship will go up to you.
Speaker 17: That's why every episode, my price go up, every episode, every episode, because the more episodes I.
Speaker 2: Do, the less and less I need to fuck with you. How can you? You can't?
Speaker 1: Did you see me booking myself for one hundred shows straight?
Speaker 2: I am good. There aren't any more days left. What I'm supposed to stop doing my ship to go be her? About you? You know? Man?
Speaker 1: How that Purdue I don't know, I don't being single, says that.
Speaker 2: They don't holler at me, holler you don't even exist. And I think that Purdue is the lawyer. Okay, chickens. You know what I'm saying, what chickens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, yeah, you go to school, so I Purdue University.
Speaker 2: Oh Purdue, Okay, I know, but it could go either way. The university trying to enroll in. Man, you know what I mean, All them niggas is gone. Yeah, it was just no, that's crazy, Like I used to love these niggas. One of them still live though. Oh real, Well my gosh, you have it. No, you can do your thing. Man, we have given these people had so much information. Don't stop recording. Man's going down. All you gotta need.
Speaker 1: Third coach, Man, drop your social media for all the people who have to look.
Speaker 2: Big quit b I G. Karaos. I thought this sh was just like he ain't gonna be on it. Well, so yes I will be sometimes. I'll be telling this nigga all the time. He gets so much love around the world. He know it. I know you had to come here so these people can blow your ship up. Hey man, social media, b I D. Karas, they gonna definitely be on your ass. Yeah. Literally, they got quick karate stands for king in time.
Speaker 1: They're gonna keep asking him until you ask him. So act like you said him.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, what kind of subject out and car right now?
Speaker 1: And my money, Calo, I think I got to too nice ass Ten's and there.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at that. It's quiet, yeah yeah. Plus I didn't want no extra big ass box, bro, because you can't ain't no, ain't no trunk spaces right, and I needed it to be functional.
Speaker 1: It's still giving me the base and the sound that I need without being accessive and not being you know, a burden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a nice league set up tucked away.
Speaker 1: You know, little custom package that I put together. It looks real nice with the look sits flush, great, sound stays in the car. The car is dynamatic all the way through, so we don't lose Yeah, but I've used I've used an insulator dynamatt so we don't lose any sound in the car. So all the sound is right there and the subs hit perfect, perfect.
Speaker 2: I really take my time with this ship. I know, keep some nice you know, other.
Speaker 1: Than missus and the niggas taking over every where you look, mother bro, I was you, bro, nigga, they had to do it like that. You really got Mississippi on that extra. I don't really recognize it. Don't look like that now, you don't. You don't that that's a that's the old nigga.
Speaker 2: That yeah, ready, let's take that joint shit. Dad my bad. I know he was standing up.
Speaker 8: He turn into a Mississippi nigga.
Speaker 2: Keep standing up and shot one more time.