Speaker 1: Is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show, your war room for incenter news and draft analysis from deep within the confines of Cowboys Headquarters at.
Speaker 2: The Star Infrasco.
Speaker 3: And now your host, Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: Today is January thirteenth, twenty twenty five, and we are officially one hundred and one days away from the NFL Draft in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We've got a little Draft one oh one for you here on the Draft Show presented by Miller Lite.
Speaker 2: Today we've got Brian brought.
Speaker 4: Us soon to join us, Vatch Lombardi back for his second episode, and.
Speaker 2: Then for the first time in the.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty five NFL Draft process, we welcome the duo from one oh five to three the fans, Zach Walchuk, Bobby Belt. Glad you guys are back on the Draft Show and back with us again today. Enjoyed the snow day a little bit, but it just delayed the fact that I got.
Speaker 2: To talk draft with you guys.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my my one game suspension for Day three of the draft uh in April is over.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of time to think about what I did, and now I'm hearing him ready to go.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of self reflection.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm glad that you realized scouting baby in your ways. Man, I'm fired up and I'm excited to uh to be here with Voch dude. I mean, we got to do a little bit of stuff on YouTube last year. You you welcomed me on the show. I've enjoyed a lot of your content, and I think we got a great crew. I mean, Tommy, I was watching the first episode. Uh, Nick, we know is fantastic. I'm shocked at Brian's not on time today to make fun of Oh he's running in.
Speaker 2: He's running in. We weren't talking about him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so Jalen Walker the thing about he's not a linebacker.
Speaker 8: But.
Speaker 2: He's an 's an edge. We converted him already.
Speaker 4: That didn't take long, No, it didn't. No, but it's good to have you guys back. Bobby's going to get another one game suspense engine for just mentioning it. You're not going to be here tomorrow, but it'll be back on Thursday.
Speaker 2: No, that's the schedule. But yeah, glad to have you guys back.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody on Twitter called Nick Harris, the young Dane Brugler and I think I tend to agree there, but we're not going to talk good about Nick while he's off.
Speaker 5: I just saw Nicholas. I just came from Plano. I'm gonna see him right after we're getting with this, so we go, Yeah, what are you doing out there hanging out with draft prospects, guys who are training to get ready.
Speaker 2: How they looking so far?
Speaker 5: It looks like they're doing a lot of stretching and a lot of lunges and stuff. Right now. It's really in the process.
Speaker 2: Not too deep into the detail.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're not. We're not doing a bunch of you know, speed turns or anything else. We're just we're lungeing. We're trying to get those muscles activated.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 4: That's what Vauch did on his way in today, just to be ready for the draft show.
Speaker 7: I promise I was lunging, but it wasn't football stove. Oh okay, just a little boxing stuff but no.
Speaker 2: So lots to talk about.
Speaker 4: Of course, with the draft being now one hundred and one day away. Brian and we mentioned this in the last episode. I thought by now we would have a little clarification as to the future road for this football team as their head coach goes, as their entire coaching staff go. Don't have any clarification, but what is the scouting department doing right now, one hundred days out, looking ahead and trying to piece things together as we get closer and closer to these All Star games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have what you're looking at right now, as you've mentioned, you getting ready for these All Star games. But they're also involved in some cross check stuff and maybe there's some guys, some juniors that declare that you haven't seen. You know, you're trying to kind of organize that, get that squared up. But really what you're doing is you're getting ready for these All Star games and if you maybe you haven't seen a particular player, maybe you're responsible for a position, maybe your area is offensive line, and so you want to get an idea, you know, of what players are at these games, the Hula Bowl, the East West Game, Uh, you know what you're going to deal with at the Senior Bowl. All these things kind of come into play right now. So what you're trying to do is tidy up those guys that you really don't have an idea and then when you see them live in practice you have a little bit better idea and maybe you can put a little bit better grade on them. Or if the general manager, player personnel director ask you the opinion of your player, you have a much better idea. But they're really getting ready for these All Star games going forward.
Speaker 4: And with all that cross checking and all of the information that's flowing in, it's only going to continue to get more and more abundant as the days go on.
Speaker 2: You brought up offensive line.
Speaker 4: I think there are a lot of Cowboys fans that are still out there despite what they saw down the stretch, which was positive direction for guys like TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass and Brock k Hoffman.
Speaker 4: And what this offensive line looked like earlier in the year probably not as fruitful as it was later in the year. But where should that conversation begin at offensive line? What does this class look like? Where should the Cowboys begin talking about taking another offensive line lineman very high because they've had some success doing so in the past.
Speaker 3: Well, as far as I'm concerned, right, the first thing that we.
Speaker 2: Admitted, you're terrified.
Speaker 3: I'm not terrified.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's terrified.
Speaker 3: That's fair, But right, we are.
Speaker 2: Terrified because you're gonna tell me right now that this line isn't as good as you've seen the last three years, and you're an offensive line guy.
Speaker 7: That is correct. Let me tell you why, though, Bran. First, we have to figure out why are teams with worse dudes than us able to block better than us? I think that's the first question we have to figure out. Hey, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Something with you today?
Speaker 3: Come on, man?
Speaker 7: Do we have to change how we do things scheme wise? Do we need somebody to coordinate something different? How can this guy that I never even I've never heard his sixth round pick playing, and he's like one of the best guards in football, and I just didn't know it just snuck up on us as opposed to a guy like Tyler Smith.
Speaker 3: This is one of his down years, I will.
Speaker 7: Say, but he's normally beating at a lot of people Tyler's But why is he down this year? Why was Terrence Steel once great but down this year? We need to answer questions like that. So once we get that figured out, then I'm gonna tell you why I'm so worried about offensive line. Then I'm gonna tell you why I want to add as many great offensive linemen to this thing as I possible. And I know Cowboy fans don't want to hear that right now. They want to hear running back wide receiver. But after I figure.
Speaker 2: Out though they didn't want to hear Michigan defensive tackle.
Speaker 3: Now the don't want to hit none of this Brian. They want to receiver.
Speaker 7: But but yeah, we have to figure out, you know, Okay, do we have to get better there or is this something that we can live with? Brock Hobbin is a fantastic example, and we may all disagree about how good we think Brock is. Some people think we can get a little better, some people think, oh, we can live with him, and we both may be right. We just got to figure out what side of the coin that's on. I think he's as good as a backup guard as you could possibly get. And I think he's as good as an interior flex center guard dude as you could possibly get. A great way to put it, I want dudes I look at because nobody cares what the Raiders are doing, what Jacksonville is doing Philly.
Speaker 3: They leave no stone unturned.
Speaker 4: Seconds for Jalen Hurts on that first touchdown to throw the football.
Speaker 3: They leave no stone unturned.
Speaker 7: So if I can get better than brock or I know he's a you know, riogy left tackling all that, but we can get better than him or better than Terrence. I'm opening to listening how we can get better, especially especially if you got questions about four and if you got a questions about your running.
Speaker 4: Back and questions about your left tackle that you drafted last year in the first round as well.
Speaker 6: And when has this team been as close that we've seen them to maybe achieving an NFC Championship game appearance, if not a Super Bowl. It's win the offensive line and they've got a good running back, right, it's both of them. It's both of them together. I know a lot of people are going to argue, hey, the line will make the runner. Right With this team, it seemed to be a combination of the two. They had a dominant line in twenty fourteen. They had an elite back into Marco Murray. They had a dominant line in sixteen. They had an elite back in Ezekiel Elliott in the Great Wall at Dallas nineties, they had an elite line.
Speaker 2: They had an elite back in EMMITTT. Smith. So you know, let's go ahead and not just oh my.
Speaker 6: God, we're gonna kick out the running back, because it's all about the line both together. That's really what in the history that Dallas Cowboys has made them.
Speaker 2: Spec Okay, if I can't get him to say this, are you terrified of these offensive lineman?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I feel like you're we're walking through a minefield here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, that's what I'm not scared to say that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I know you are. I mean, I know you're not. But I agree. I agree with you about the whole thing of trying to figure this thing out. But sometimes sometimes, like I've heard, I've heard coaches say, you know, good coaches, good players make good coaches.
Speaker 3: Sure you know.
Speaker 2: And if you and if all of a sudden you got some guys that can kind of overcome maybe a little bit of lack of what's going on, you know that way. But I tell you what I am. I'm to the point when you ask the question about offensive line that I'm trying to figure out, Okay, which one of these guys can I live with, and which one of these guys could come in here and fit and help and do I'm having a problem with that right now, And you're talking about drafts. I'm talking about draft prospects right now, and I'm not. I sound like I'm the sky's falling guy, but I'm just it to me. It is I've grown a custom being with you guys, and all of a sudden, it's like, man, you see these offensive tackle see these guards out there. I don't get that feeling with this crew. I get I get a feeling of some good players. But like guy, we always like to say the plug and plays. I need to probably stop doing that because we learned plug and play doesn't always work here. We thought it was full proof, but it's not so.
Speaker 7: Brian, me ask you who is your best guard? Whoever best lineman in his draft?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Who's who's who's the best guy in his draft?
Speaker 8: For you?
Speaker 2: I think it's the Ohio State kid.
Speaker 7: So so so so listen, take Josh Simmons versus last year's like last year's grow where do you kind of put him with Mams, with Morgan?
Speaker 3: Do you put him with fuaganm Like? Where do you ring?
Speaker 2: I think he's near the top of this thing. But the problem I'm running into I'm dealing with an injured guy. Right off the jump, if this guy, if this guy didn't have a knee injury, Bobby, tell me about this some if I'm wrong. But you know, and you really say, well, they they love taking hurt guys. They loved her. I don't want to take a hurt guy. I really don't. They don't in the first round.
Speaker 6: I mean, but this year, you got only players that are blanking lights at you.
Speaker 2: Possibly there's so many guys in the first round of this draft. There are corners that are hurt, there's there's there's linemen that are hurt.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's what I'm doing. I've only got fifteen damn guys. I don't know about you, guys. I've got fifteen guys in the first round that might be well. I think I got three of them are hurt. Three of them are coming off like major fifteen Yeah, wow, of major knee injuries and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Put Simmons. Did you put Simmons in the first Yeah? Because I did too. And he's a hurt guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See. And same thing Morris in the corner from Notre Dame. You got the hips have a kne he's got a hip. But see, now I'm dealing with the uncertainty of the offensive line of like, Okay, these are good, these are good dudes, good good players. But you know I'm picking at twelve. You know, I mean to me, we could all sit here in poke holes in banks the tackles. Yeah, and I mean me personally, I want to play a guard. I'm okay, I don't know about I don't know about everybody else, but yeah, okay, you say See, I got in a discussion with people on Twitter. Really didn't get a discussion. When somebody says, ah, you're an idiot, Brian, and you know he's gonna be a tackle, Fine, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go somewhere else. But I would consider playing him at guard.
Speaker 6: I think he's got the athleticism to do both. But I did put in my notes think he can be an elite guard if you can't inside.
Speaker 2: I've got him at tackle right now.
Speaker 4: But it's I had Tyler Smith at tackle too, and he's an elite guard.
Speaker 2: Convinced me. Then he convinced me about the tackle thing. Convince me. I like the.
Speaker 4: Footwork outside, I've seen it before. It was kind of the opposite of Tyler Geyton and what he brought Tyler Goyton brings the size, the athleticism, and a lot of that power up front.
Speaker 2: But his footwork was atrocious.
Speaker 4: We talked about that last year throughout the draft process and you weren't really excited about it. Goes to the Senior Bowl, has an incredible day, and then does not afterwards. Kelvin Banks, I think would dominate in a in a phone booth as opposed to dominating on an island, if that makes sense. Because I think his footwork is there. I think he's good, but I think the strength benefits better to the inside as opposed to the.
Speaker 2: This is where I would disagree with you. I think his feet get out of whack. I think that speed the speeder up. Yeah, I thought he really struggled at See.
Speaker 5: My issue with the footwork with Kelvin Banks is it's it's so good in certain areas to me, like I think his past that's look really clean. I like, but they're not quick, no, no, no, But but I think they're really clean. But then I watch him like whenever I see him trying to climb to the second level, I see clumsy feet and that's to me, Like we're talking about what we want inside of guard. That's why I would have him got to have that is because that that ability to climb to the second level. I don't know that I trust his movement skill skin in the second level. I think it looks clumsy at times.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 7: I think his best blocks are like his down blocks. I think he reaches really well, but like that angrily climbing stuff. He can't get a little wonky right there. But but what I think is most important is can he pass it as a tackle, because you know, I think he can pass it, and as a guard, I kind of want you to be more powerful. I kind of want you to get really I don't think he's grit powerful, gritty enough to be phone boof guard guy. But if he's like, okay, you're a head up four or five kind of guy, I can kind of phone boofy there. But out on the inside with like one and the three, I don't think he's powerful like that. But down blacks, like working sideways, that's where I think he really shinns them.
Speaker 2: See this is where I see him. I see the strength and the power there. So I see that and so but I don't see the space player. Sure, Bobby's talking about second level stuff and all that, though, Like you could go and do look at the metrics of the Dallas Cowboys guarden and dependent en if to have a new coaching staff or not. We'll see a lot of combos, a lot of combination blocks, a lot of center guard help each other, you know a lot of those. Yeah, Well, I mean I'm talking about inside the tackles. They leave those poor dudes out there for eighty five percent of the time.
Speaker 6: And the other thing is the stunts, Right, how many times did this team have an issue picking up stunts?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I think Calvin Banks is a guy that does process and see that, and they're able to switch and pick some of that stuff up, recognize when the blitz is coming, some of that stuff with defenders. I wonder though, And I don't want to interject whatever you're about to say. Your body plays that. You can answer this afterwards. But who do you think is a better power player if you kicked him inside? Is you're lsu Tiger Will Campbell, who I also think could be a good guard, or Kelvin Banks Junior.
Speaker 2: I think I think I think Banks is a stronger guy. I think Campbell is more fleet of foot, if you want to put it that way, I think, I think I think Banks is just a more powerful guy. The thing about it is you can see Campbell's second level and stuff like that. To Bobby's point, but I've also see him like he gets a two point stance kick kick kick, he's out there, you know, Banks, it's a little bit. It's not as quick with Campbell. I see it. If you said Campbell play tackle, I'm in Campbell played guard not so much. I don't think.
Speaker 7: First of all, I got a two on Campbell, and I'm ready to flot it in at the kind of not.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: I think probably a high to Yeah, yeah, sure well he'll he'll go go in the seventeen.
Speaker 7: I think he gets a little high for me to be playing guard, Like he gets straight leg, like he's thinking, like first of all, his stance is already up, and then he's kind of a tall to dude already. So if you're playing guard, I kind of want you to be able to bend so that you can dig guys. And that's why I think Banks is really good. Like Banks does get down. Yeah, I have a hard problem a hard time seeing will Campbell get down like that.
Speaker 5: I heard Dane say something a couple of weeks back that I thought was interesting. So Will Campbell is his top offensive line He's my top offensive lineman, and I don't feel great about the offensive line class. But are you convinced that if Tyler Geiden's in this draft, Will Campbell goes before Geyton because Dane said he thinks Geyton goes ahead of him if he's in this class.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 5: I think Dyton does go ahead of him in this class.
Speaker 2: And we got to take his rookie year out of the Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Seration just whatever the value is coming out of Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Yeahah, well if you got through all the holding penalties at Tulsa, you know you kind of got through all that, you know, Yeah, you would say.
Speaker 5: With Tyler, Yeah, yeah, we're talking about Tyler.
Speaker 2: Tyler Smith.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Does Dydon is an evaluation go ahead of Will Campbell for the league? I think for most of the league Dighton would have been higher.
Speaker 2: Boy, I don't.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 2: I totally disagree.
Speaker 3: If you think Campbell, I'm yeah if you think Campbell is clumsy.
Speaker 7: One of my biggest gripes about Guiding was how he leans get over his skis and falls all over the place.
Speaker 3: There's no just know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll give you credit. You made that known.
Speaker 3: I'm not new to this. I'm true to this. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you credit for that. Yeah, so of us were like, you know, like our hands over eyes. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And and Campbell I don't. I don't think of Campbell as a powerful player, but I think he played with more power than Campbell. I mean then Guiding, plus, I think there's a better path for Campbell to get on the field for me, Like, I'm not I wasn't excited to put Guiding on the field. I could find a way to put Campbell on the field, like all right, cool, I put him at right guard and gripe about it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't excited.
Speaker 6: About so I like to rip on Brian about like, okay, we're not gonna play like cowards here, right. I feel like this first round, that's kind of all I'm doing looking at these guys like can.
Speaker 2: I get the safest player? I can't. I can't. Who's the safest runner from.
Speaker 5: Right around there?
Speaker 9: For?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Said what about it as an offensive lineman? Though you're kicking with that? That's where I'm kind of going with Campbell here. I play I play Banks at guard. That's just okay. If you said I had to take if if they don't, if they okay, if the but the medical, if we get all get to India and the medical checks out on Simmons and it's clean of health and all that, tally ho, let's road, you know, I'm all for I'm all for that.
Speaker 4: I've heard Banks from Texas, Will Campbell from LSU, Josh Simmons from Ohio State. I want to throw another name in there that I've seen up there, Wyatt Milam from West Virginia.
Speaker 2: As anybody watched him.
Speaker 7: I think that's a guard and I think he's going to be like the second round. Yeah yeah, we can have a true second round like in the thirty.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about the player. There's some people who think this guy is the next Zach.
Speaker 5: Martin the uh Millium you know West year Zach Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not this year.
Speaker 3: So last week.
Speaker 7: I love you, Kyle, you know, show me the three hundred and twenty pounds heavy guards or whatever. That's why I think Wyatt milled Me is right. Like he's three three thirty something like that. Big tail, humongous, powerful dude down blocks. Like I said seventeen, he looks a little biggeran that. He looks a little biggeran.
Speaker 2: That, But I hope it's a little clearer than mine. I guess possibly.
Speaker 7: I don't think of him as a tackle because I think his his feet kind of get a little lumbery, you know, you know, so they're kind of heavy, and he's a he's one of those guys where powerful and if I quick set you and grab you, I got you. But that quick sett and can get him in trouble. Sometimes a little bit he'll lean and fall over. But just a gritty, nasty dude. If you're just gonna play him in guard, then fine. But to Kyle's question and something to me and broad us kind of mention a little bit, do y'all think the league don't really like these powerful guards anymore? Because there have been some guards in last year's draft year before that I've loved, like this dude is strong, but his feet may not be the best or whatever, and they'll go four round, fifth round. Look, and I was like, damn, I love that dude's tape. He's strong, he's great, he's powerful, great on the second level.
Speaker 5: But c l a O Cyrus Torrence was a guy.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 3: Oh, Cyrus is one.
Speaker 2: Of them first though, didn't he right? I know c l A.
Speaker 5: It was fifty nine second round fifty nine, Mafi.
Speaker 7: I was a fan of a Toonio like he's being sharp and A just got all these clean runways behind him, but he goes late or Dark Mafia had injuries.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that another one? And c staged.
Speaker 5: Injury stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or like Brown from Obama like Deoncey just just I move people, Okay, And if you watch an offensive line film, the first thing.
Speaker 3: All y'all know should be doing like can I move people?
Speaker 7: Does he move guys? And these guys move guys? But they always go day three or something like that.
Speaker 4: So I'm caring up, starting and playing good time and there, So I see Cyres Towans, it's gonna say Buffalo great.
Speaker 7: So I see Millim and Millim is a move guys, but my feet may not be the best. And I'm just wondering will the league look at him and draft him late even though I like him in the second one?
Speaker 6: Well, and I wonder the same thing about Booker from Alabama I'm Booker, I the best guard guard on the class.
Speaker 2: And I because you and I, I think we're looking at the same thing here.
Speaker 6: I want nasty, I want people movers, and I want somebody who gonna put someone on their rear, and Tyler Booker does that. The other offensive tackle I would advocate for is Connorley Junior from Oregon.
Speaker 2: This dude, to me, you look at the size.
Speaker 6: I think he's a guy that offensive line coaches are gonna look at and say, I can mold this dude. Give me that mold of clay and I'm gonna make him a really good player. And you watched him against Abdul Carter. I was very impressed in the Big Ten Conference championship game.
Speaker 2: The one on ones. He did not get over powered.
Speaker 6: He's got long arms, the good kickout to force pressure wide to the quarterback.
Speaker 2: That was one of his best things against Carter. That's the guy.
Speaker 6: If I had a bet on one of these tackles that might go a little bit later, that could turn out to the best of the bunch.
Speaker 2: I think Connorley Junior is the one I leaned. Let me introduce you to Charles Grant from William and Mary Okay, I I did.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 5: He's been one of their little sleepers. But they're waiting for the media to catch all.
Speaker 2: Right, all grab you some Bill and Mary takes let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna it's gonna catch up. The media will catch up. At the end of the month.
Speaker 2: Whenever he's in Mobile.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get people are gonna talk more about migrants.
Speaker 2: Tell me about those two. Tell me about telling about you. Tell me about he guys to start and left tackle there for the tribe. I also know the tribe. This guy was a champion high school wrestler. Draft him right now. It's either he's from Belglade, Florida, or is a champion high school wrestler. Drafted him. Either way, is what I've learned along the way. He's made a ton of starts for William and Mary. Uh. He's gonna play in the Senior Bowl. Outstanding quickness out of his stance and is set. He's very light on his feet, man and an ideal link to the position. He holds defenders at arms length. He plays with knee bend. He plays with balance. I don't see him getting overpowered or knocked off balanced. Yeah, he's playing against some accountants and some some other people like that. But we'llou houses in the end. Yeah, we'll figure it out, you know, v M I Richmond. Richmond played some decent football, but but he processes stunts and stuff like that. He's not gonna get fooled. He's flexible. Rarely do you see him off balance or out of position. He can dominate as a finisher. He plays through the whistle. I mean, I'm really looking forward to hearing the reports from the Senior Ball and seeing the one on one tape. Voss is the one that turned me on. He goes, you seen this Charles, great guy, and I'm like no, And next thing you know, I get tape.
Speaker 7: But you're right, my friend, Senior Bowl is gonna be humongous for him because I'm just watching his film and I've never even heard of his school.
Speaker 3: What the hell is Towsan?
Speaker 2: What is it? Towson?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Maryland, Maryland. Yeah, I'm just I'm just seeing I'm seeing schools. I've never seen it drop the state.
Speaker 2: Since I think they had alignment drafted a couple of times. They did good basketball school.
Speaker 7: But I want to see him versus some some real dude. I don't know how it's gonna like play out what team or whatever, but we're gonna.
Speaker 2: See him fishing on this guy.
Speaker 7: I'm not crawfished. I've told you exactly what he look. He woops saying. I can't say is right. He whoop says, but he's whooping a character that don't play foot.
Speaker 2: Josh Josh Allen threw the cattle ranchers and stuff out there at Wyoming a different He emailed everybody he could. To your point, get on a team.
Speaker 7: When senior boat gets here and he's gonna have the line up against prince Ly.
Speaker 2: You know Mammy Yellen.
Speaker 7: And Donovan is Boston College Donovan, I don't know that one, and Mike Green and those characters.
Speaker 3: When he lines up against those.
Speaker 4: Got Kyle Kennard, Landon Jackson, Josiah Stewart, Jordan Birch, David Walker.
Speaker 2: I mean, all these guys that are great.
Speaker 7: Match up for him, and I got them in my in my second round right now. But if he can whoop those guys, I do have a problem moving them up my board a little bit.
Speaker 3: If he can whoop those.
Speaker 5: I haven't watched him yet. I know his reputation. I have not watched him yet does he does he make the Ted Thompson test for you? Does he walk on water?
Speaker 2: I tell you what, man, Yeah, I learned that in Green Bay. If you're coming from one of these small places, you better walk on water.
Speaker 3: House and water.
Speaker 5: Hey, Toby walking on by the way, first player Towson put in the NFL. You know who was? Who's a hunter? Sean Landetta.
Speaker 4: All right, we got to take our first break. When we come back, We've got a little bit more to talk about. But I want to talk about guys that you want to stick away from, keep away strategy in general, where you want to get away from when.
Speaker 2: We come back right after this on the Draft Show, here.
Speaker 3: We go Tyler from Dude Perfect.
Speaker 10: Here, big news. We just dropped our very own dude Perfect smoothie with Smoothie.
Speaker 2: King we as strong.
Speaker 5: It's my recipe.
Speaker 10: Technically, we all came up with it.
Speaker 2: Kobe.
Speaker 10: I mean you put a potato in yours. I was experimenting how we picked up on that. Guys, this is fruit smoothie perfection. I even heard it recently quoted that it was food perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was want to say that, Oh that that was funny. Oh honey, thank you anyways, give.
Speaker 10: The dude perfect smoothie only at Smoothie King My smoothie all right.
Speaker 11: Drew Pearston, former Dallas Cowboy and now Pro Football Hall of Famer. Here, if you're struggling with your vision and tired of those contacts and glasses, don't throw aheall Mary, go where I went. Laser Care Eye Center, the official laser partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Drew, thank you so much for trusting us with your vision correction procedure. At Laser Care Eye Center, we offer six different vision correction procedures to help patients.
Speaker 11: See check the mad at dfwis dot com. Tell them Drew sent you hood.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: And they snapped the press scout.
Speaker 5: Who looks right, It's not there. He escaped slapped.
Speaker 2: He'll look full a first down.
Speaker 8: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: Prescott's gonna run this himself. Run it up the middle and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 8: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 12: Cowboys Fans. When it comes to navigating the ever changing world of tax, your business needs a partner it can trust to tackle even your biggest tax challenges. Ryan is the largest firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. Our team of tax professionals has local expertise in all areas of tax and can help you uncover savings opportunities you didn't know you had. Learn more about how Ryan can improve your overall corporate tax performance by visiting Ryan dot com. Ryan, the official tax partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome Back into the Draft Show presented by Miller Light, the only beer of the Cowboys. It's Miller Time Cowboys Nation. Amanda Foster been named the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan, for her dedication to the team and spicing up the game. Vote for Amanda to be the Ultimate NFL Fan of the Year at NFL dot com. Slash Fan of the Year back alongside Zach Wolchuk, Vatch Lombardy. Brian brought us Bobby Belt with Chris Beam in the back.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do a little keep away.
Speaker 4: These are draft strategies and position groups, not necessarily specific players, but position groups in its entirety kind of helps setting a stage for the drafts as a whole. But what strategy would you stick away from? Four examples? That is this for the Cowboys, he for all teams, for all teams. Okay, this is just in general for the draft.
Speaker 6: Oh this is perfect. Okay, yes, so right, I got you. Kyle running back in the first is an example. I would stay away from drafting or running back in the first round. Not saying that I've got to lead out of the box one for you, but what you got I think like every team in the top eleven picks.
Speaker 2: So this just need to stay away from Abdul Carter. There's something about this. It's a good way.
Speaker 6: He's just you know, I think the bus potential is off the charts with him.
Speaker 2: Character, character issues.
Speaker 6: That shoulder might be a chronic injury, it might be something that your career people out there right now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I mean at least for the first eleven picks.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't feel yeah, just the first eleven.
Speaker 6: As soon as he's on the board at twelve, all of a sudden, that goes away.
Speaker 5: What's the best player on Wait, Larry mctuns will win? What thirteen? Yeah, and like enough teams was like, yeah, this just doesn't feel right until it's around twelve or thirteen. Clearly, yeah it makes sense.
Speaker 6: No, I think for me it's it's tight end, and at least for the Cowboys, I would not be looking at this. I'm still a Ferguson believer, and I think I like Tyler Warren more than a lot of people like Tyler Warren.
Speaker 4: Is probably I brought up Harold Fan and Junior from Green the other day and I got shut down real quick about Tyler Warren from I.
Speaker 2: Love Tyler Warren.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think he is the best linebacker, but I need to do more work on tight end. Excuse me, but I mean the dude plays all over the place. Like if you're looking for the definition of a football player, Tyler Warren is right there in the dictionary. But I just don't think I think it's too rich. I just am not going tight end. That's not a conversation for me. In round one of this draft.
Speaker 2: Watch me go for a little maction here and take that Harold Fanny. Yeah, round one. No, I don't know if I'd take him round to one, but I'll tell you one if you start talking about tight ends. My guy, Mason Taylor, who's Jason Taylor's son, I could say from Millers, I've watched the kid play every snap. What's that.
Speaker 3: Gorey Taylor?
Speaker 2: I said it, Joy Taylor. Sure, she's proud of him. You better than Colin. I'll tell you what. Yes, I tell you what. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Fox. The thing the thing with with Loveling and all that, I think when we get through these tight ends, there's going to be a decent group. I Warren's probably going to be the I would if people would take Leveland from Michigan in the first round. I don't think I would. I would not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think I think you're on gunner Helm from Texas.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Every time I watched the Game of Texas play, he woke damn play Yeah, Bobby, and I.
Speaker 5: Mean he thought he's a gunner. Helm's going to go on day two right like, and there's not been as much buzz about him. But he I think he's going to go on day two. He's going to He's somebody who's going to be much higher in the tight end group than I think, I think anticipate, I think.
Speaker 2: Pro Football Focus. I was looking at their list of their big board. I think they had him in like fifty on their ball Wow. Yeah, on their on their big board.
Speaker 4: So I'd probably have him in the top three or four tight ends of this class.
Speaker 2: This isn't the same class that.
Speaker 4: Sam Laporta came out and Trey m Pride and all these decads. Yeah, this is not the same class. This is a thinner tight end group. What about you watched in terms of stay away right now.
Speaker 3: Brian, when I like this, but this is just for my Cowboys.
Speaker 2: That's an every night occurrence with you.
Speaker 3: It's fair enough.
Speaker 7: I don't think the Cowboys should look safety in round one, two or three. It's just you know, you have you have so many needs and I understand that, hey, free safety play maybe x y Z here. You know, some Cowboy fans may not be like, what's going on with either safety? Really, but you also have problems at one Tech, you got problems at three. Take if you don't resign Osa, you know some of your edge guys, Hey, we'll kind of have a conversation about that. You have a linebacker that's a star, but he may not play football next year. Offensive line, we just had a had a powerful first segment about your offensive line play here. So I just don't think you can go luxury stuff. So that's tight end, just like Woodchuck said, And I think safety, I don't think you can in great conscience, even if Malachi is there, right Georgia, you can't look at him and go all right, I'm gonna pass up on this pass rusher to get a safety that may not be involved in every single play. You know, he can he can go cover the nickel, he can go play down the box, he can go tackle, you know, on the roof and all that kind of stuff. Brown, But I need somebody that's really gonna help me with this Misi situation or this right guard because Zach is gone situation.
Speaker 3: I need that help right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're talking about past rusher, is what you were saying, So you would take you clearly, maybe take its teammate Walker over. Yeah, I'd go walk over. I walk overstart in a heartbeat over him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, both both out of Marshall. Okay, Mike Green and Jaylen Walker. I will go both those guys over safety for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about Pierce from Tennessee.
Speaker 7: No, that's a little high for me for Peers. Maybe we traded back or something like that. I will I will go Piers.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the line that we draw on the edges is Mike Green from Marshall.
Speaker 7: Ask about the other guys though, Asking about the other two guys, No, no.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you think about those A and m kids Nix. You're about to you and I are about to go on the LEDs here.
Speaker 7: Nick Gordon is not a first round player for me. He's not a second round player for me. And all the dudes that I got in my third round grades, I like them better than Nick Gordon, Texan and I have a hard time with that.
Speaker 2: The way I see your board then is you've got all the twitchies the non twitch.
Speaker 3: That's kind of how it is this year. Yes, that's kind of how it.
Speaker 7: But when I'm watching scoring Man, I just see Cleveland Ferrell and I just want to go man, I don't even want to. I don't want to deal with that. And look y'all can probably disagree. We can find but I'm not feeling them. But another one, Mike Hail Williams from Georgia. They got different kind of issues, but Mike Hail, I'm not here for the ball of clay guys. I'm not here for the raw guys. So when I was talking about guiding earlier, Guiden was a ball of clay. That's very athletic. I think mikeel Williams is incredibly athletic. I think he could be something if you trust your coaching staff to, you know, fix them in. But what I see right he runs down the middle of people right now, and you just can't run down the middle of pro offensive lineman. You know whether it's inside or outside. So those two edges three edges really if you count the other Texxam.
Speaker 2: And them guy Shamar Stewart, I got him in the third.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of Shamar Stewart neither.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what those guys are like Mike Rabel and New England can take them. They can play the five teck, they can play ninety.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to do with them. I really don't like those are two guys. I'm watching them play. I'm not seeing the first.
Speaker 4: Round Marshall on Niland right kind of what you have.
Speaker 2: I feel it's got pass rushed ability. Sorry, he's two seventy five, he's a little smaller, but benefit too.
Speaker 4: When you look at Nick Gorton, Bobby, you can maybe answer this better than anyone. The league right now as we sit on January thirteenth, has him as a surefire first round pick, maybe top fifteen pick.
Speaker 11: Yeh.
Speaker 2: But I get this since.
Speaker 4: From not just Brian, not just watch, not just Zach, that he's maybe not that, and it's a little smoking mirrors.
Speaker 5: So s Gordon, I don't think like when people have. I saw John Owning tweet something the other day where he said, I'm not getting the top ten hype for Scrton, and I'm like, is Gorton getting top ten hype? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was a mock that had him to the Cowboys at twelve.
Speaker 5: I like Scorton fine, I like that. I would not take him at twelve. And I've not heard from anybody when I've asked around about Scorrton or what the thought process is I haven't heard anybody talking about him like he's a top fifteen player, So I don't know if that's just media buzz kick name around that I think Scorrton is right now. If I were to guess, I think Gorton's probably between twenty and thirty five.
Speaker 2: I had more trouble watching him play, and it's gonna take watching thirteen games or whatever and maybe I'll figure it out. But why is it so troublesome? I just I was expecting more of a twitchy kind of a rusher and he's not. And I don't know if I could take that type of his style of play at twelve and I don't. I don't see it.
Speaker 5: You know, It's it's interesting. So like when I hear VOTs talking about Michael Williams, Like, if I'm gonna say a rightly, there's a lot of busts you can point to who you describe similar with Michael Wims. But you know who also had a very similar rundown to Michael Williams was Danielle Hunter years ago. Like Daniel Hunter was the same sort of scouting report. So I'm curious, Brian, is there anybody likes scorting that you felt a way about the spot that then ended up hitting like somebody who you went, I don't see it and I don't see this place. So was there anybody who hit when you looked at them that way?
Speaker 7: Bosa, Joey Bosa, You was a big I don't see the twitchy stuff with Bosa and him, but he ended up being like a good player for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. I thought that he was like Greg Ellis, But see Greg is not really not the the.
Speaker 5: Twent is not a Joey Bosa level techn.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I mean there's there, there's I just don't I didn't see pass rush moves. I saw you talking about rushing down the middle. I mean I literally saw the type of guy that was, like if you were playing as a three four front at five technique, that head up guy that just extends and kind of does that. I just did not see a guy I thought he might be even a better tackle like a three technique than he would be as an edge.
Speaker 3: I'm taking Sawyer, I'm taking Princely.
Speaker 2: These are Sawyer is a Sawyer Ohio State.
Speaker 7: Sorry from Ohio State. Princely from Ole, Miss Mike Green, Marshall, Marshall Donovan is from Boston. I got all those guys over the I'm just not seeing it with Scordon.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm looking at both of these guys as defensive tackles. I don't even have them in the defensive end Congress, just from a Cowboys lens, I think you would be kicking them inside and maybe scorting on playing as a three technique. Yeah, maybe if I lose Oshadgizua. He's sliding in there because he's he's a freak athlete. I mean, the dude was very productive.
Speaker 2: At A and M.
Speaker 6: The problem was we're not sure about Will Campbell and I watched him against LUs you and Will Campbell is kind of dominating him inside a little.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, Zach, this is what when you watch Nick scording, do you see him whooping folks?
Speaker 6: That's that's that's that's really hustle. I see effort, but I see a splash player.
Speaker 2: Some of that he's whooping folks. It's because of strength.
Speaker 7: I think I think we got to we can just wheedle this down to the bears of bones. Look, there's millions of people watching us right now, and you know they may watch film differently, right, the baseline, the baseline of value appreciation. The baseline evaluation is like is he winning matchup? Yeah, And I'm just seeing Scordon kind of you know, he'll win sometimes, he'll power somebody sometimes, but how did he overpower those guys?
Speaker 5: So many folks do you see whipping folks in this class though? Did he play Talison this here?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Green Virginia che Prince.
Speaker 5: But I mean, like, honestly, a lot of the guys that have seen like who I saw whooping folks on tape this yere aren't even eligible, Like Dylan Stewart of South Carolina was whooping folks.
Speaker 2: As a teenager.
Speaker 6: Different from Jahen Walker sometimes Mike Green though, is number one.
Speaker 7: Princely Uman Yelling got like President got like two secs in some of the in some of the biggest games that they've been in, he was he jumps off the field to me, so scored And look to Bobby's point, maybe the league sees them a little different. I just saw some mock drafts here. I see some PFF thing where he's in this. That's just me looking for names, right, So I just see him up top and I'm like, I don't this dude up top. I'm not seeing him as an up top guy. I'll see him as a round three kind of guy.
Speaker 5: I don't know with any sort of certainty, having talked to people that like the league takes scorting in the first round, that maybe he could, but I don't. I don't know that they do it.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 4: Media buzz if that's the case, and if all the film is playing out. I haven't watched to Miette's full disclosure, so I think if all of you guys are agreeing in that sense and you're starting to see it happen, that makes me think it's just me.
Speaker 5: I've heard more people around the league talk more positive about Shamar Stewart than scored.
Speaker 2: Interesting, has anybody talked positively about that? Ashton, Galott, Gallett, Fred Louisville.
Speaker 5: Got him yet? I need I need to ask around.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched him yet.
Speaker 2: I wat him Nicks, Yeah, see Ed Rusher. Yeah, he's an edge rusher. I mean, like you said, does he wolf? He whoops, folks. But I'll tell you what though, he's not a sacker guy, Okay, but what he does is like he he like plays the run great Okay, so you can move him inside. Yeah, I mean I would take a guy like that, did I know? Like, I think I could do something with this cat.
Speaker 4: I want to hear more about that, and I want to hear another couple round of names when we come back. I forgot we got to get out of forty five since we rescheduled this show. So when we come back, we're gonna wrap it up. Any quick name segment here on the Draft Show to end the day.
Speaker 9: I'm Darren Woodson, former Dallas Cowboy player and Bowl champion. When I played in the NFL at a high level, I relied on my vision to see the field. As I started getting older, I noticed my vision wasn't as good and I was getting frustrated from wearing my glasses all day. I went to Lasercure Eye Center and Doctor G talked about all the options. Thanks to technology and Lasercare Eye Center, I can see near far in between. Don't fumble your vision any longer. Visit them at dfwis dot com and tell them Darren Center they got me back on my game.
Speaker 13: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x's and o's with me Everson Wallas with Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package. Today.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Tyler from Dude Perfect.
Speaker 10: Here, big news. We just dropped our very own dude Perfect Smoothie with Smoothie King.
Speaker 5: We as strong it's my recipe.
Speaker 10: Technically we all came up with it.
Speaker 2: Kobe.
Speaker 10: I mean you put a potato in yours. I was experimenting how we picked up on that. Guys, this is fruit smoothie perfection. I even heard it recently quoted that it was food perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was want to say that.
Speaker 2: Oh that was funny, honey.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Anyways, kid, the dude Perfect Smoothie only at Smoothie King, My smoothie.
Speaker 14: How about them Cowboys or how about them Tyson Cowboys Nuggets. As we cheer for the stars on the field, we love that We've also got some stars on our plate thanks to Tyson Brands Star shaped Cowboys Nuggets that, along with all our other favorite Tyson Foods products, sure make game day special. Score some delicious Tyson Cowboys Nuggets and become a game day star, just like our Cowboys as you enjoy your stars on and off the plate. Remember, tailgates and game day have always been Tyson.
Speaker 1: He is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Showy.
Speaker 4: Back here on the Draft Show, presented by Miller Lighte, the only beer of the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: It's Miller time.
Speaker 4: The biggest names in tennis head to the Ford Center at the Star in Frisco this February. Witness top rank Caspar Rudd Vocha's favorite former Dallas Open champion American Tommy Paul dazzle on the court as the Dallas Open moves to a new home. Catch the hard hitting action and watch top players on the tour compete.
Speaker 2: Live.
Speaker 4: Tickets are available now at SeatGeek dot com. All right, Zach Walchaw, give me a name to watch as we wrap up this version of the Draft Show.
Speaker 6: Uh, Okay, guys that we haven't necessarily talked about already, Okay, I mentioned him at the end of last segment.
Speaker 2: I'll talk about JTT JT. Towey Maloaw the edge from Ohio State.
Speaker 6: And this is a guy that reminds me a little bit of ajs epinessa from Iowa that came out a couple of years ago and he ended up he was getting first round buddy when the second round, and I think Jtt's another guy that's going to go in the second round. I'd be very excited if he slid to the Cowboys range there. Reminds me a little of what you have in Kneeland to where I don't know if this is a guy that's ever going to be a double digit sack artist at the next level, but he does everything well. He's just a well rounded edge. I think he's impressive. He's got a great bull rush, gets a good jump off the ball, you can crash down the line, play the running game, use his hands really well, rarely gets knocked off the line of scrimmage. Is a guy that holds his round to the point of attack. He's not going to get moved. Plays with instincts and awareness. He's got a hell of a playoff right now for Ohio State. So that's a guy like if you don't take an edge rusher or a defensive end in the first round, which I don't think they're going to do.
Speaker 2: I'd love Mike Green there.
Speaker 6: At twelve, but JTT would be a name in the second round if he's available that I would be very very interested in.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dion Walker Kentucky. Now what position? Tackle?
Speaker 2: Tackle?
Speaker 3: Defensive tackle? Now, I think he's a very interesting.
Speaker 2: Trying to get your coaches fired, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Yes? What's he?
Speaker 5: Brian?
Speaker 7: That's so look so so look with with this guy, you're either gonna get your coaches fired or they gonna get raised.
Speaker 3: Oh we getting lake houses.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: I see this dude.
Speaker 7: He comes off the line of scrimmage big as hell, hu Mungus birsty length like like he plays everywhere like he's what sixty five six four or something like that, three fifty six six, three forty five. They'll put him at edge, they'll put him at one zero three five, wherever you want to put him. Him everywhere, And he looks like a devastating, clear cut first round talent. But he's not in my first round because he only looks like this sometimes and other times he looks like he's just kind of standing up. He has these aggressive loafs. He look very laboring. Sometimes sometimes he looks the other L word, which is lazy. I don't quite know what it is. Had a conversation with Dane and said, well, vice, because he played so much, he's tired. But to get your ass in shape, you know what I'm saying, If you're going to be a guy that we're counting on, you might have to play fifty or sixty snaps or something like that. Right, So he's a guy to where you have to figure out and when we're going through these you know, combines and all this kind of stuff, coaches talking to him, they're gonna have to ask him like, hey, why were you loafing aggressively right here?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: And if he wasn't super low guy, he'll be a first round kind of guys. First round Like if you wouldn't that kind of dude or whatever. So I think if you draft him and you take him, and you got faith in him and you can rally around him and give him hugs and love, I think he could be a fantastic elite type player for you. If that bad side doesn't come off on.
Speaker 6: Nicknamed d one from in high school, they started to calling him d one just carried on.
Speaker 2: I mean, dud. The dude's an absolute Yeah, he is a menace.
Speaker 6: I love he's a guy he's always looking at those big paws up and not try and bat a ball.
Speaker 2: Down, and he usually does it. I mean, Dean Walking.
Speaker 6: He might end up getting some picture in the NFL defensive tackle with how big he is.
Speaker 3: Boby, what's the word around the league on him?
Speaker 5: I've not heard on him yet there, it's so early in the process too, Like I mean, there's a couple guys that I've either had to ask about specifically. He'll he'll be one that I asked around about though. Uh, Marvin Overshowing's in this draft and he plays for UCLA. And that's Carson Schwessinger. Yeaher he is. He's he's going to be the first linebacker off the board in all likelihood, and he's somebody that there. There wasn't a lot of buzz about him until the last I want to say, what like six weeks. It really started picking up in draft circles. Butchwessinger at UCLA is same sort of build, same sort of body type. It's that same sort of hot motor is overshown there are times where, yeah, when somebody gets a block on him, like he has trouble dis engaging. He is a thinner built guy, he's like six five something like that. But he's somebody who really good sideline to sideline speed, somebody who's really good in pursuit, somebody who sees everything quickly processes it and attacks. I think that he's really good other than like I said, some times where he gets handled in blocks, when when a bigger guy gets on him, or some other times where he's a little too hot and there's some over pursuit and there's some cutback lanes, but that doesn't happen a ton with him. I think he's really good and he's gonna start building a lot of buzz.
Speaker 2: Swessinger it's a great name too. That's excited absolutely.
Speaker 4: All right, We got to get out of here because there's another show after us today. Glad we were able to make it up though after the snow day, everybody, we'll be back tomorrow Thursday. Three episodes of the Draft Show this week. This is the most content you're gonna get until we get to Senior Bowl week, and then you're gonna get a ton of content moving forward. Senior Bowl and Shrine Bowl. I want to mention both of those. Since the Shrine Bowl is here in Dallas. We've got plenty more coming your way. One hundred and one.
Speaker 2: Days away from the NFL Draft for Zach.
Speaker 4: Walchuck Bryan brought us Vatch Lombardi, Bobby Belton, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman saying so.
Speaker 2: Long, We'll see you tomorrow with more of the Draft Show.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.