Speaker 1: Yola's give you cows is Victory Like you know what I'm saying. Today we got Katie Nolan in the house, Boston Icon, Sports Icon, Emmy Award win a you dig and we are going to talk about obviously New York versus Boston because the Knicks are playing the Celtics. We also talk about sports media as a whole and how it's changed, you know what I mean. Also which athlete belongs to which city we argue over that, and the first maybe only Caucasian conspiracy theory ever on Victory Life.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned. You don't want to miss this.
Speaker 3: Join because she got a banger, Okay, Kim Maroo.
Speaker 2: Goddamn it. The humans or rag we are here. When you see the giant gobbles, you know where we're at.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And today we have a very special occasion.
Speaker 2: You know. Uh we have.
Speaker 1: The Mayor, the Monarch, the Queen of Boston, Massachusetts. O.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Katie Nolan herself is in the building. Katie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Dang Gang Gang, let's see. You know what I'm saying. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm always well. I did not know we were going to be shooting in the Dallas barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yoh, y'all had the dishes in the background. Man, that is hitting right now.
Speaker 2: It is early, but we're getting too.
Speaker 4: Early for this. I will say, it is far too early for this.
Speaker 2: But we get it.
Speaker 4: I can't feel my tongue.
Speaker 1: It's fine, but who needs it? You don't need it. We just want to just when we are talking. We don't need to use on tongues.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Let me ask you a question. Okay, how about them? Nick, So listen, I'm gonna I'm gonna get right into it. Boston, New York.
Speaker 4: I wore the colors. This is as much as I'm comfortable. I had to walk here from where I live, Yes, and so I wasn't fully.
Speaker 2: But I wore green, right you did?
Speaker 4: For to represent my Celtics.
Speaker 1: That was something that I wanted to ask you because there's a certain element of danger that's associated with being.
Speaker 2: A Boston sports fan in New York. Yes, you know what I mean, but it's also vice versa. So do you feel.
Speaker 1: Safer as a Boston fan in New York or does a New York fan feel safer in Boston, you being on both sides of that equation, being a Bostonian witnessing New Yorkers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me give my most honest answer. I would say, in Boston, the odds of somebody saying something to you are higher, the percentage of people who will say something are higher. But the I think amount of danger you'll really get in, like the ceiling is higher in New York, Like somebody could really like knock you out to me here. That's my my read on it. Obviously biased, obviously not neutral.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think I agree with you.
Speaker 4: It also depends on which rivalry. That's like, I will loudly wear red Sox stuff here because like, what are you gonna yell? It's baseball, it's a long season. We are not in the thick of it.
Speaker 2: I'm like walking around.
Speaker 4: It's like, you can't really be that mad, And I like, they're like formative to my identity. If I can't wear red Sox stuff, I'm like without a hat. It's all of my stuff has red Sox on it and bruin stuff because nobody cares about hockey and no one's gonna say shit to me.
Speaker 2: You know, crazy, I thought the same thing. I thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: So then as not being like super hockey guy, when I became hockey guy, I formed an allegiance to the New Jersey Devils. You know what I'm saying, because that was my first.
Speaker 4: Live about this year.
Speaker 2: You know, it's we'll be right back, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's you're injured, yeah, hurt, hurt.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of men.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't isolate that.
Speaker 4: Clip that and just post that to my social media would be great, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: So it's been rough, you know what I'm saying, But right now it's not rough because the knicks up.
Speaker 2: But I feel like a day game, playoff.
Speaker 4: Basketball day, it was weird, very the vibes were off. Yeah, it was weird also because they are They insist on showing that like Nicks fan outside thing and for a day game. It just made it. Kept reminding you that it's the day. Keep the shot inside of the MSG so that I can forget it's a gorgeous day outside and I should not be sitting watching basketball.
Speaker 2: I should be inside playing basketball. Is weird.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it during the day in the sense of like sometimes this time of year, there's so much sports to watch that I'm like, can somebody put one of these games on in the afternoon? But then when they did, I was like, this isn't right.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I don't like this, but we did win, so maybe i'll maybe I do like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe you change in my but I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I don't like day games unless they're baseball baseball day games.
Speaker 2: That's the best. Like, yo, let's get ripped every Yeah, it's like it's socially accepted.
Speaker 4: Yes you're outside, but you don't have to like pretend to read a book.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean if you pretending to read something, it's like you know the back of like you know your peanut bag.
Speaker 4: You know what's in there.
Speaker 2: A lot of sodium, that's what's in there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think the Celtics are gonna win. A lot of people are saying that, I know, well, because it's like, how many threes can you miss in a series? Certainly not more than they've already missed.
Speaker 2: They've missed the time.
Speaker 4: It's like they've been able to keep it close while also missing all of their shots. So as long as they start hitting them, Now that's the tough part. That's where the basketball comes in. That's where I'm of no assistance because I can't play basketball to save my life. But I'm going to pop a shot clapping.
Speaker 6: And this.
Speaker 4: Sometimes depends on how depends on if it helps our hurts.
Speaker 2: But any thing is and if anything goes, bless.
Speaker 4: This from me.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't play basketball.
Speaker 2: I could wave a towel.
Speaker 1: Yes, I could lead the league and tallow waving high five.
Speaker 4: I have sometimes many seasons check the stats. But yeah, I mean, like it's very frustrating to watch your team just not know how to do the thing it did all season that everybody was like they're ruining the NBA because of all the threes. And then it's like, well now yeah, now I'm kind of agreen because like, hit them.
Speaker 2: What if you hit them, get a little mid little mid range in it.
Speaker 4: The ball in the nets would be good for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, as I always tell my kids when I them, like yo, get to the who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, perc turn itto Hubey Brown. Okay, what you have to do here is take.
Speaker 1: A high percentage shot from inside the painted area. That's what you need to do okay, all of the three point shots field goals that you take in you are not making them. You have to adjust your strategy and operate inside the painted area. All right, That's what the Knick's been doing. Jayleen Brenson is phenomenal. That's why I have confidence. This is what i'll we have a closer. We have not had a closer since Carmelo Anthony. But Carmelo Anthony didn't that's my guy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Uh, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't have the greatest supporting cast, you know what I'm saying. So when you don't have a great supporting cast, like this is a great supporting cast.
Speaker 2: Like if I have to dish the rock off, I know Katie's going to get it a.
Speaker 4: Score until about here. Yeah, I feel like we might be missing.
Speaker 2: Then we threw them all out of bounds.
Speaker 1: But we haven't had a closer since mellow And I think Jalen is.
Speaker 4: A special He's got something. He's got this like, can't count him out. Yeah, you know what I mean to play against it?
Speaker 2: Right? With the little braids going everywhere?
Speaker 4: He said, will you feel he's been doing a bit of embellishment this postseason.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every every guard in the NBA, every NBA player.
Speaker 2: Has to do a lit a foul merchant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's it. That's what they're doing out there. There's working for fouls. But that was part of the game.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Dripple Bowl three steps into the pain and then they turned into Megan Stallion.
Speaker 2: But that is basketball right now. You gotta take advantage of the rules.
Speaker 4: Is the most beautiful woman on earth? Can we all just say she is? If somebody if the Aliens landed, then they said, bring me your hottest Meg.
Speaker 2: Would be its meg. Meg would definitely be in there.
Speaker 4: And then it feels like you're holding back because you have your own answer. No, I mean you let the people know.
Speaker 2: Well, my voice goes up like that. That means I'm about to lie.
Speaker 1: Uh so yeah, you know, like, nah, I don't have a different answer. I know it's definitely you know what I like to do things in groups.
Speaker 4: We're doing it tier top three. She's S tiers S tier.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean for the Aliens for sure?
Speaker 4: Who else is in S tier? If we had to, you don't have to, I'll say it so you don't have to meet Obviously, it's Megan the right behind her me because I'm trying to rape there.
Speaker 2: It's like Megan Katie, you know what I mean. And then the third one is kind of like a Tussau because if you got.
Speaker 4: Heaseled your way out of answering.
Speaker 2: This this too, you know you'll need it too.
Speaker 1: Every listen, everything that you think about as always a duel, right, Scottie and Mike, Sean, cam Gary Payton.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: Everybody's been saying it.
Speaker 1: Hower Houses, right, you know what is a powerhouse? It might be it might be a third, might be a third. But she's in a lot of trouble right now. She's in hot water. Jordan Hudson, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know you're very familiar.
Speaker 4: So the story is stressing me.
Speaker 2: It is, I know it is on its face.
Speaker 4: Save it for you on its face. Seventy two year old Bill Belichick, I believe seventy two seventy three. Yeah, well, I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 4: The good news is every year they get older, they will still stay the same. There are gonna get old, the gap won't get bigger.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, for two months we're only twenty eight years apart.
Speaker 4: Seventy three year old Bill Belichick, who has built a name on like iron curtains silence. We don't give you nothing. You're not gonna know me. We're gonna have no distractions. The fact that he now is just the complete opposite dating a twenty four you're old woman. Thank you if twenty four year old and we're just now. Look, this is why this piss is. This is why this like has me a million thoughts about it. On the one hand, I'm not gonna shame you. Love who you love the world is on five. So wherever you find love, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 2: Love is love.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna need you to address I do need if the love that you have is not in line with something you shoved down our throats for decades in building a a p historic legacy. If what you're doing now is completely at odds with that. As you're getting older, I need you to say something to the of like, that's my baby girl. No, it doesn't make sense. I know it's fucking weird. I love her and you can't stop love. I just want to see that from him and not seeing it. And then during that CBS interview when they asked him about social media, and you could tell he was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: That's when I go, Okay, is he aware? Is he aware of the fact that she's posting a picture of him dressed as a fisherman, which she's dressed as a mermaid on social media where we all can see it. Does he understand? And that's why I'm like, what is this about? Because I see a lot of people being like, what are you shaming them for their love? And it's like, no, but are you saying it's not weird for people whose name, whose ages when you flip them are still an age gap. That's not normous. It's abnormal, Like your father is between the two of them in age. My dad should not be our midway point generations, which one of us is closer to my dad.
Speaker 2: So Jordan, everybody in the beginning was like, oh, why why why why? Why? Why? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We were talking about wags before lives and girlfriend you doable what that is is she.
Speaker 2: Does she counts as.
Speaker 4: A wag, Like, well, she's a girlfriend. He's not an athlete, So I guess technically you could say not, but she fits most of the criteria. And she's talk about able, which is a number one criteria for wags. It's like, am I talking about you?
Speaker 2: Right? Am I? On pay six?
Speaker 4: And she and she's getting herself there. What's crazy to me? There's so many things that are crazy to me, but I know is that she is purporting herself to be some sort of like PR figure for him. And the number one lesson in PR. Look, I've worked in sports for a long time and people love to tell me I didn't play the game. I'm not qualified. My degree is in public relations. So if there were one place I could speak on it, it's this, So allow me. The number one rule of PR is avoid being a story. And she has done the literal opposite. She has inserted herself into the story and then made that a bigger story. She's doing. If she's doing a PR job, she's doing the world's worst PR.
Speaker 2: Job for her prs.
Speaker 1: This a Puerto Rican, all right, Because Puerto Rican girlfriends they like to get in the way and they like to be messy. And I can say that because I've had a lot of Puerto Rican girlfriends in my data history. God, and they're all very messy and their grandmother is thirty eight years old and she says were alive. So if she's a wag, the next step is she the ultimate wag? Because like you said, like she is very involved, you know what I'm saying, Like she is.
Speaker 4: Third. She got technique third place miss Maine. I don't know if you saw.
Speaker 1: This weekend she took an L though that's an L to me, like if you're my Last.
Speaker 4: Year, she was second runner up, so now she fell back. It's literally announce.
Speaker 2: So sers of main beauty passions.
Speaker 4: Are like, what what does What's crazy is you could vote online for it, really and she didn't have a lot of votes, which I was like, you would think the reason she's it's possible, the reason she was doing all this is so people would know who she was, so people would vote for her in her mismain paget and nobody did hold. I think the oversight was that you had to pay the vote.
Speaker 2: Ah, are whack?
Speaker 4: I know a dollar a vote in this economy.
Speaker 1: Listen, if your award requires people to pay to vote, that shit is a scam.
Speaker 4: It's a scam. Oh, you just want my mom to show me how much she loves me. It's like it's a donation. Come on, just ask for the donation from my family.
Speaker 2: Follow me like an award merit base.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be voting as many times as I want to. I should be able to game the system. How dare you?
Speaker 2: God damn it, you know what I'm saying. So I guess she is.
Speaker 1: I mean, in my estimation, she's the wag. She's like the ultron of wags.
Speaker 4: I don't see them breaking up.
Speaker 2: NA, She's like, then where is he gonna go?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And also I think she might.
Speaker 1: I think she lost the beauty patchet because let's be real, Like she's a wag.
Speaker 4: How real? If we're really, I can tell you what she want.
Speaker 2: Bill Belichick doing a hype video for people to vote for you, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's not really a hype man. He's more of like a eat your vegetables, or at least I thought that's the thing. It sounds creepy, but I have to say, I just need to see them kiss. I think I need to watch them come each other. Well maybe, but I think I just need to like watch them like make up. I need to go, like I need to go, like's not for me, but I look at least I see that it's there that they are like passionately. He's like, I just can't get enough. I know it's crazy, but.
Speaker 2: I just can't look at it.
Speaker 4: I need to hear from her dad. I need to hear from his adult children. These are the people I need. And then once I hear from that, I'm gonna drop it. Like I don't want to be fascinated by this, but if people yelling at me like who cares, they're in love, let them just do it. It's too different, it's too at odds with what you always were. You cannot switch it up. We owe it to Bill Belichick to go you good, because I'm not saying at all that this is elder abuse. If it were, this is what it would look like until you heard someone going no, no, no, I know them, I vouch for them. So far, the only people we've heard from that know him have basically been people in his circle that love the power that he has, and they go like, yeah, I don't like it, but what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Is the concept of being a good friend is lost on people. As soon as someone gets famous or powerful, they're like they talk about them behind their back. But they never go like, hey, people are questioning your legacy. Your legacy is on the line.
Speaker 2: You want a bunch of Super Bowls.
Speaker 4: You need to address this.
Speaker 2: She's very cute, by the way.
Speaker 4: You need to talk to them. Does she have any friends? Also, explain yourself.
Speaker 2: Where are they anything? Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: I want to see a group of like like him taking them all to like a tailor swop cont.
Speaker 2: He's like the dad. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He's got the bracelets.
Speaker 2: Had his mad big and they're all in the background. You know what I'm saying, Uncle big unc ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I need to see it. I need to see it instead of the like what do you what do you what do you mean? Is it weird?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do I mean? What do you mean? What do I mean?
Speaker 1: If I showed up out of the clib Blues guy, yeah with a twenty year old girlfriend, people be like number one, um, number one.
Speaker 2: Wo me being like yo, bro.
Speaker 4: I just feel like that's being lost in society. I really feel like we could have avoided a lot of the problems we're dealing with currently if the quote unquote friends of importantly powerful people would go like, hey, what's up? He's something up? What is this? And if they explain it to you, you go hey, okay, and then then you go out into the world and you go, well, he's my best friend and I asked him about it and he's said x y Z, so I trust him. But instead everyone just goes like, yeah, crazy doing great, and it's like, what we're missing the confrontation?
Speaker 2: Please put everything.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like bread nothing bread, Like I want to see what's is.
Speaker 4: The turkey in there? What's some stuff?
Speaker 1: Bananda Pepper's what's going on? In the middle of I say, which you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I need to know. I need we all need to know.
Speaker 4: We all need to know. Everybody's gonna just we need to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: As soon as I saw that ship, I was like, this is I immediately thought of Anna Nicole Smith, the old oil guy. You know what I'm saying, and oh we're in love. And he was just like, if I got to tell you something.
Speaker 2: If I give you advice straight to your face right now.
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick, William Belichick, is this get snipped if you're not already, bro, because you.
Speaker 2: Don't want a little baby Jordan. You don't want a Michael Jordan. You know what I'm saying running around, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be younger than your grandkids. It's you would be younger than his grand Chill Dren.
Speaker 1: That's too Hollywood for me. That's too Hollywood for me, Jordan. We're gonna keep a eye on the situation.
Speaker 4: We're all watching it. We're all on it.
Speaker 2: Li Lit moving on to more important.
Speaker 4: Women wnba Oh yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on with the league.
Speaker 1: Ye Page Beckers and gay Page buckets number one pick Kevin Clark second season. No sophomore slim to be seen anyway out here cooking something to get expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying to go to the games.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean generally speaking, they got money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I feel like, you know, you've been in sports for a while. When sports get cash infusions, I feel like that trickles down to the consumer.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How does this affect everything like the league us as fans?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like how players move? Oh, you see more tunnel fits, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like ticker prices are definitely gonna go out, that's for sure, of course, which was bound to happen, which is why I think we've all been saying for years, if you got a kid, take them to WNBA game. It's a great environment. Oh but yeah, of course ticket sales are gonna go up, so ticket prices are gonna go up, which is good. This isn't the hard thing about being a women's sports fan. This happened with if you'll allow me an aside, this happened with international soccer, so like, uh, the US women's team for a long time was just unstoppable, untouchable. We were the only country that was like really fucking bringing it. But because of that, we caused other countries to invest in their women's game. And then now this last World Cup was a nightmare for us. But you have to as a women's sports fan, you have to go like, but it's better for the game overall. In the end, we'll be glad that this had. But this growth period sucks because you're like, I used to be able to go for cheap. I used to be able to and so the WNBA is in a growth period, and I think what we saw with the Caitlin Clark of it all was not only the you know where we are societally with like race and arguing. I believe that was like a it was perfectly made to make people, you know, clash. But I think old NBA fans were like WNBA fans were like, this is has always been here. How dare you show up and act like it's good? Now? It's been good for a long time. And so it's like that's one of those things you just have to kind of clash it out, get through this period, and then we have a good league. So it's good. It's important, it's a necessary step. But those suck things are gonna get.
Speaker 2: More expensive now. You're right, it's gonna get more starts, so we're gonna suck.
Speaker 1: The league majority speaking is America. Yeah, like the best players like I was in the I was I was in the I was in the like the w NBA jersey wall in the NBA store and it was Page Becker's, Caitlin Clark, Geuel Lloyd.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, of.
Speaker 1: Course, you know what I'm saying, Like all American born, American born American Look at the NBA now, right, the best guys Jokic, Jannis, yeah, SGA not American.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, He's Canadian, right society, I just forget that.
Speaker 1: Is that gonna is that is? Is that gonna make a difference for the growth of the league?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Do you think, yeah, Well, it's interesting because and I'm not educated enough to give the best answer to this, but I'll give the answer that I know as a fan, is like the international programs were built on the backs of the American w NBA players. For a while, they were making so little in the league that they would spend their off seasons playing in another league overseas, And so I feel like maybe from an educated standpoint uneducated standpoint, uh, maybe that would make it less likely than it was in the NBA. But I think maybe it's like a little further delayed, like it might be coming up because like n RIDE doing what they're doing to try to keep w NBA stars in the United States during their off season. Is it great? Great? I love that it's run by the players. It's like player owned. They're like player first, They're like basically putting pressure on the w NBA to I don't know, a couple of years ago, the w NBA players were still flying commercial and like if their flight got delayed, they missed their game.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 4: And I feel like Unrivaled is being like, hey, we're not gonna let you treat players this way. You have to treat them to a certain standard and pay them a certain way. And so I think like that will help keep United States born players out of foreign leagues, which then will force foreign leagues to try to build up their women's basketball and then eventually we might get to the point where we'll eventually Luca. But I don't know. Maybe somebody in another country is watching this right now, a young female basketball player and she's like, I'm approved that lady in the Dallas barbecue who's half drunk wrong, and I'm coming to the w n b A and I'm gonna make it my bitch, And I love that. I'm all for that.
Speaker 2: Let's go, you know what I'm saying. Slovenia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of countries. We used to know the capitals to all of them, and they are fading from my brain. Really, Itzbekistan, I think is tosh Kent. If you ask somebody, I believe it's time, I believe you because I don't know any of them at all. You know, It's like I really prided myself on learning them, and the other day I just tried to test myself and they're all gone.
Speaker 2: I was also wondering if this is a tiff thing. Maybe it's a terriff thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's just too expensive.
Speaker 2: Chinese women basketball, homegrown grow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to farmers. Our farmers are the people birthing future w n b A stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's future w A w n b A stars being born right now, right now, wiscons And we need to.
Speaker 4: Keep them here, invest keep them here.
Speaker 2: America sides. You know there's no pesticides about point guards. Okay, Sobrinas from Brazil.
Speaker 4: Who your friend is here? Your friend Sabrina is here.
Speaker 2: I'm gona call it my friend. This is just as a flex, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And you got a sup bird all this all the time, like super my friend super I literally the homie Superb. Here's my lady, she's our vitual.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It's not the suer man. Goddamn it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love them so much. She's what Romani brasilient cy. I'm here to tell you not close.
Speaker 2: Romania is not close to Brazil learned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Romania is crazy media people, Yeah your one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have spent time in different formats.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, going, what is this digital media?
Speaker 2: You know? Traditional?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Uh? And my estimation judicial media is fucking cooked.
Speaker 4: It has to be.
Speaker 2: And there's something happening, I know, especially in sports media.
Speaker 1: I know where people like you and I who I mean, I'm more so you because you've been doing this. Garbage time is one of my favorite moments. It was the best guest thing.
Speaker 4: We flipped water bottles when that was the thing.
Speaker 1: Remember remember flipping water bottles was a thing. And I also made you laugh so hard. It was natural, good laugh and I felt very good about myself at that moment.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: When we were coming up the old the olds, a media shout out, uh.
Speaker 2: It was it wasn't normal for like a guy like Mellow, not like Draymond, you know what I mean? YEA, name them because not everybody, all of.
Speaker 4: Them, every single person has a podcast. I remember how big of a deal it was when Gilbert Rainus had a podcast. I remember people being like, whoa.
Speaker 2: And now it's like, you know, everybody and their mother, no shots, you know what I mean, Like, you know, I'm out here, listen.
Speaker 1: I got clips of Theo Pinson talking to Charlie Villanueva about things, you know what I'm saying, And I'm just like, hey, y'all, yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: Shout out to y'all, like you know, and get yours, get it, get to.
Speaker 4: The magic, like you kind of got yours from the sport.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: You know, hey, if we were, if we were nitpicking, it'd be like you already got paid by the sport by you know, being involved in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fucking money's already there.
Speaker 4: And also, let me say to nobody specific, but talking is a skill, thank you. Talking is a skill.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna rink it that now.
Speaker 4: Everybody talks just like everybody eats, right, but like talking in a way that I remember very early in my career getting thrown to the fire of TV being taught about the economy of words, of like try to say something and as few words as possible without wasting time. And I think that media training for athletes is the opposite of that, basically tells you say nothing and take a long time to say And I feel like the and I'm not Please don't take this as no athlete should be in media, but you need to understand that the skill of the crossover, there are few who can master it. And I feel like we put way too much stock in the fact that they've played and less stock in the ability to speak in a interesting, concise and informative manner.
Speaker 2: She is spitting, I.
Speaker 4: Drank too much. I'm being too honest on a podcast.
Speaker 2: Listen. No, this is what this is for. This is an honest safe space, you know what I mean. And if you say something that you don't want to say, we're gonna erase it.
Speaker 1: And then people are gonna wonder what did she say to And I'm not gonna tell you because that's the homie.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But like, you get it. It's tough to compete with an athlete in sports automatic, But you're like, I I bring something they don't, which is that I've talked and been entertaining forever for years, three.
Speaker 1: Years with all types of different people, right, like politicians, actors, athletes, right, people who are your job.
Speaker 4: Is comfortable, Yes, that's what If you've ever done any man on the street content, you're very comfortable talking to people who want to talk on the street, who you don't want to talk to.
Speaker 2: You don't want to talk to you know what I'm saying, Why.
Speaker 4: Do you stand? It's just a skill. So I bugs me when people do man on the street content now on the internet and they cast the people who walk up to them, because I'll be watching and I go, that's a stand up gossip plan. I know that person that's a lesser known stand up comments and you're talking to them as if they're just a lady on the street, and I know they're not. I know their manager, and I know they reached out to you that cash.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: So yo, let's go and speaking on that, you know, like the so like we were saying, all these athletes have all these podcasts now, it's a it's a very different ill set to have, like you said, like their media training.
Speaker 2: Is a very different media training than the one that we got.
Speaker 1: Yes, where it's just like like you said, the economy of words. To me, it was always like, Yo, whatever the fuck you do, gang, it has to be funny, Yeah, you have to be funny.
Speaker 4: First energy first, Yes.
Speaker 1: Funny, first energy first, make people keep them to be engaged because you're not engaging them because you're scoring forty points.
Speaker 4: You're engaging them because you're not bringing to the table much else. So you have to keep them engaged in interesting And here's.
Speaker 1: The other thing about athletes, they have a built an audience.
Speaker 4: I feel like they've all yes, and they've also never really had a true fan experience. Maybe as a child, but not in a long time have they had a true fan experience. And I feel like a lot of sports, especially gateway sports, bringing people in is the fan experience. And I feel like, and I'm kind of preaching to but like this was has been always my whole thing is like I genuinely love watching sports. If I wasn't doing this, it's what I would be doing. In fact, the last two years or three years or whatever that i've kind of been away, I've been reloving sports because working in sports for so long, I had to watch it a certain way, and as a woman, I had to get it right every time because if not, women don't know sports, and she's proof. And so the last few years I've been like able to just watch what I want to because I don't have to talk about anything. And now, once I started the podcast, I'm like, I'm excited to like watch what I want and talk about it as a person who was just drawn into it. But how cool it is instead of worrying about getting everything right. And I feel like, I don't know, I'm on a tangent now, but I just feel like I love athlete podcasts and I love athlete insights, but I think that, like, the athletes who are really good at podcasts are getting limped in with all the other athletes who have podcasts, and You're like, we should be celebrating the ones who like are really good orre whatever at their sport, able to play at the professional level much better than me, but also like interesting, entertaining, curious, good at questions, good at conversation.
Speaker 1: Listen, shout out to Gilbertina and shout at the mellow and shout at the Jeff Teague.
Speaker 2: Yeah those are you guys. Yeah, I want to talk all day.
Speaker 4: Because left Jeff te at the arena. I'm so sorry to Jeff Taue. It's the first thing I think of everything, like they left without you. I would be so mad you fucking left me. But it's and now I'm thinking about it in my social life and the like you were taking that guy, and we thought you were. I wasn't. I was killing time till the uber got here.
Speaker 1: You left, abandoned me.
Speaker 2: I'm Jeff, I'm jift t.
Speaker 1: Shout out Jeff, Jeff Goddamn Club five twenty.
Speaker 2: So you said it, and it's very true. Being a woman in sports, you.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta It's like you gotta work hard, work harder to get less recognition.
Speaker 2: Fuck up.
Speaker 4: That's the worst part is if you fuck up, it's not your fuck up, it's women's fuck up. It's the most stressful part because it's like, look, if you think I'm a fuck up, fine, I've been in it long enough. I was forged in fire on the internet. I came up through YouTube and Twitter, so like, I know what you think of me, and if you think I'm dumb, that's fine. I'm comfortable enough in myself to know I'm not stupid. I do stupid shit, sometimes I say stupid shit. Sometimes I'm not stupid. But when it's like this is why women shouldn't work in sports, that's a whole nother I can't bear the weight of that.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 4: I learned that lesson hard when I fucked up and did baseball for a season. It was just the amount of people that were like, this is why women shouldn't and it was like, fuck, really at me, just one person making a mistake is why women shouldn't be is crazy and it's really stressful.
Speaker 2: Listen, watch these baseball you look good at it.
Speaker 4: It was look I wish I could do it again. I mean I don't. I never want to do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imlb, I never want to do it.
Speaker 4: I wish I could do it again. In the sense that I wish I cared less because by the first the first week. Someday I will go back and listen to my very first game, because I went into that with no stress, being like I'm just gonna be me like they told me to be. By the end of that game, I was like, I will never speak again. I am the worst person on Earth. And then every week after that, I studied these teams like it was going to be a test, and I spent the whole game with eighty pages of notes being like, is it time to say this factoid?
Speaker 2: Was the last person to hit the ball?
Speaker 4: There was I didn't watch the game. I wish I could go back and just watch the game. And go fuck these people. Yeah, fuck these people, I insist upon, but I had no backup. My team was right. The people in the booths with me were so supported other than one hundred pence Stephen Nelson and Heidi Watney. Other than that. Apple was like, hey, can you make them not be mad at you? And I was like, you picked me, and you know what I do? You signed up for this.
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 4: Please help. They announced me as an analyst when they put out the press release and said analyst Katie Nolan. I was like, I'm fucked. I'm fucked.
Speaker 2: This is a problem. I feel like, look, I don't want to sell box. This is a problem today is that. Yeah, let me take another ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah please.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers will hire you because of who you are and be like, yo, be you, And then when you bet you, they'd.
Speaker 2: Be like can you not be you? Hey?
Speaker 4: B bless you like this person that is he thought was gonna be right, and I'm like, hey, I am not gonna lie. I'm not gonna come out here and be like I'm a baseball expert. I'm not. And also when you tried to hire me and I said no, because I first was like I didn't give the wrong person. There's a room for me in a booth. They sold me. They called me up, and we're like, no, we want to change the way the booth is. We wanted to feel like a podcast during a game. We want the fan perspective. Sometimes you need to be humbled later in your career. And boy was I, and boy was I a.
Speaker 3: Ligity.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But listen, you're killing it now.
Speaker 4: I'm back into loving baseball. That's all. Okay, I'm obsessed with baseball, not the casuals.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, which I was an illustrious guest.
Speaker 4: Thinking about one of our earliest thank you for coming. We're going to have you back.
Speaker 2: I got to and it.
Speaker 1: I think that is the perfect vehicle for you because it hits everything you just said you were trying to hit. Yeah, where it's just like, yo, I want to have fun talking about sports. Yes, I don't want to give you a take that you're then gonna do.
Speaker 4: And that's great, it's good for certain people. But like clipping our podcast, I realize that I'm like, oh, I don't really say anything clippable. It's kind of just about making the people who show up to listen to the podcast, feel like sports are for me. They're not talking over me, they're not yelling at me, they're not condescending to me. They're just going, hey, I watched this game. Cool. Right. It's like I just think, especially as the world is getting more like men are this way and women are this way. I'm like, hey, uh, sports are for everybody. I'm seeing a lot of TikTok content come up on my algorithm. That's I mean a lot of bad stuff. There's I'm seeing a lot of women be like, men get to take days off because a big sports game is happening. What do women get? And I'm like, a big sports game is a big sports game is It's not just for men. It's for all of us. And if you have men in your life that are sports fans and you think it's just for them, get into it. Try to get into it because sports are for everybody. Women's sports are for everybody. Men's sports are for everybody. It's the last real live thing we have. No one knows what's gonna happen until it's over. Everything else is scripted, it's managed. It's I know, and that's great, that's great in ways, but like the last thing where you can, in a fun way not know what's gonna happen, not in a political way where you're like what the fuck. It's just like what's gonna You can go in knowing what this team's about, and what this team's about and what their history is. No one knows what's gonna happen, which is why, like overtime is the most insane thing you can have, because it's like, we didn't think it was gonna go this far. We need extra time to figure out what's gonna happen. It's the most intense and like emotionally, I love sports.
Speaker 1: Something you're talking about the Bruins, I was talking about the Devils. It's the one game that the Devil's won in the first round. I was there at the Rock a Prudential.
Speaker 2: And then when it's a double overtime, amazing.
Speaker 4: It's the best sudden death, sudden death overtime the playoffs is crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even understand it's the best. It was my first playoff hockey game. I go there again, double overtime, Devil's win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sudden death. Everybody goes crazy because it's such a like a yeah.
Speaker 4: And then when it's just like, oh, well, because it's perfect. Because in basketball, it's like rarely will the score in overtime get two out of hand, so the final basket's always going to kind of be momentous. Whereas in hockey, you could score three goals right away if you had to go full overtime period, the one team could score three goals and then you could just be waiting, and then when the overtime period's up, the win happens. So what you want is when the goal is scored, the place erupts or deflates, and so it's it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could speak to this because this is the first time I've ever seen this. Yeah, in life, people, the jumbo tron kept focusing on people drinking beer out of their shoe.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if y'all know this.
Speaker 1: The Prudential Center is located in Newark, New Jersey, where if you walk around, your feet are touching things that you wouldn't want to touch on your hands, especially not your mouth. So watching that happen, is that a part of like hockey culture, is that like white people culture.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: Well, it's certainly white people culture. I first encountered as shoey.
Speaker 2: A shoey, that's what it's called a shoey. Do you know?
Speaker 4: Racing I think was the first sport where I was. It's a thing. It's a thing I still to this day because if I were to take off my shoe, and I won't because it's full of dog hair. It's crazy when I go to security at the airport and I take my shoes off, the amount of dog hair inside the shoe because of I guess where I store them and how shady myrtle is. I won't be taking my shoes.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: I might boost my numbers if you did absorb it.
Speaker 4: The inside of my shoe is absorbent. I'm why would I if you.
Speaker 2: Want it put a straw?
Speaker 4: Look look look you look? Yeah, And that's not even This isn't my worst shoe. Filthy am I everywhere I picked? And how I'm I supposed to get it out of there? I've tried to vacuum. We got one of those horse power ducks. Have you ever seen a horse power duck. It's a handheld vacuum, but it's got horse power, So like, really, I'm really derailing. This weren't a Dallas barbecue. I've tried to do that inside my shoe. It still doesn't fix it.
Speaker 2: That's wild. You got to take out the insule, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But anyway, do you think the people that are drinking it out of their shoe are taking out the insole?
Speaker 2: I hope not. That looks either way.
Speaker 1: It's absorbing, it's wah, we're not.
Speaker 2: It's nasty, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're pretty clean though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to you because those are usually cooked.
Speaker 4: I know, you know, pretty crazy. Anyway, My foot's out so ten million views on YouTube. I still have somebody should check, but I think I still have five stars on Wiki feet.
Speaker 2: You put your foot right here. This is doing a million views, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But we're not doing that only feet, ya.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take my foot. By the way, I did a video where I showed my feet.
Speaker 2: Oh god, comments absolutely bonkers.
Speaker 1: Big size shoes, wrinkley souls, apparently the thing.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I was a dancer as a child, and so my feet are all fucking discombobulate. They're not right.
Speaker 2: It's normal, And.
Speaker 4: I got hairy toes. I'm Italian Gobba ghoul, hairy toes.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you were a dus environment and you ran that at the combine, you beating happy with your soul.
Speaker 4: I got a check because last I saw there were pictures of people's feet who weren't mine. So maybe I just need to correct the record. It will go back up to five.
Speaker 2: It will. Yeah, all you fake Katy is at the show on your feet. Stop sucking up the stop.
Speaker 4: Sucking it up. D those aren't which by the way, I finally got over one. Finally got I'm like a one one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, KD is over one.
Speaker 4: That's right. Finally it was at like nine to seven for so long.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen athletes posts like their video games stuff and then like games in the comments like broo KD your ass you must be getting carried every time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, what ever?
Speaker 4: I play a lot of multiplayer, you die a lot a.
Speaker 2: Lot, you dialt I'm the high chameleon, bro.
Speaker 4: That's me, Like, yes, but that's the roghs bothering about. That's just so long when you go to like what rewards did I earn from this? By the way, if you're playing war Zone, when you open a crate and that money goes like butching and everybody here like, why don't you just tell them where I am. Just put a big marker on me. I put this suppressor on my gun just for designs. Yes, Jesus Christ, come kill me. And I love Sethrogen. The game is making me hate him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's we talked about this ship.
Speaker 2: We talked about that earlier, and like it's.
Speaker 1: Getting out of hand, you know what I mean, Because you know you're a veteran of call of duty.
Speaker 4: I've been a couple of years, a couple of years, eight.
Speaker 1: You know, we have, you know, gone through we have seen the evolution, the fortnitification of call of duty.
Speaker 4: So I'm just like, yes, yes, maybe we don't have to be a anime girl the motorcycle helmet that goes like, oh, maybe we need to just pretend we're at war and not wear a crop top. Okay, maybe we need to just be wearing I don't know, armor of some kind and not cargo hand.
Speaker 2: Is but hanging off my hips. Goddamn it.
Speaker 4: Oh I just got killed by an ORB. What is this? I'm not war, it says it in the name. I've answered the call of duty. Why is there a bunny here?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 1: A bunny shot me and then I fell, and then Kevin Durant came and finished.
Speaker 2: Me, came and Tea bagged me.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't think they meant it to be this, but there is a guy that looks like Jayleen Brown in the game. Every time I see him, I go Jaylen Brown, JB. Fucked up? That's fucked up. I'm on your side, JB.
Speaker 2: I'm money you. How dare you speaking of Boston athletes?
Speaker 4: This really filling out here? Yes, I love this.
Speaker 5: The energy, It's the perfect time to wrap it up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying with this final segment because as you said earlier, you know when went vibing, it's not the yes, this is the clippable section. This was called whose athlete is this? You know what I'm saying because there is people that have played both sides, you know what I mean. They've been New York guys and they've been Boston guys.
Speaker 4: You know, depending on what I love this, I love this.
Speaker 1: Are they a New York guy or are they a Boston First off, we have we're a little obscure here, right.
Speaker 2: We'll start start obscure that really obscure. This there should be more attention on this.
Speaker 1: The Women's Hockey League wh WHL.
Speaker 2: We have Hillary Knight, Hillary Knights, Boston, Boston. You claim Hillary, she's ours.
Speaker 4: I'll fight you and nobody would even notice. We could probably have the first few fisticuffs and they go, did you guys want but yes, Hillary Knights ours? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So Hillary Knights Boston. All right, Hillary, listen, text you, we'll talk later. I claim you you're from the Bronx.
Speaker 4: Is see. I didn't even know that our.
Speaker 2: Technically because I said so, just run the bugs.
Speaker 1: Roger Clemens ours the rocket, he's yours.
Speaker 4: In my mind, he's ours. Make it, make a counterpoint, won.
Speaker 2: A couple of rings. So with the Yanks, so.
Speaker 4: What who didn't didn't back?
Speaker 2: Then? Alright, you have him?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so night Roger Clemens, Boston people, Johnny Damon ours.
Speaker 4: I mean you can have him, you can. I won't fight for him, but he was ours. He looked crazy on the Yankees. He looked I'm like, there's no way, and then he did and I was like, oh. And then I think he was on the Yankees when he did that Monday Night Raw where he like yelled out something embarrassing. God, look it up and he was like, oh Monday night something. Yeah, that he was on the Yankees, So you can have him, but you can.
Speaker 1: Have them, all right, Okay, so all right, we'll we'll split Johnny bad.
Speaker 2: At all ours are your.
Speaker 4: Fucking kidd listen? Are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 1: He said, the Yankees are my daddy.
Speaker 2: That's one. He's Dominican, so I'm pulling him this way.
Speaker 4: Okay. As a white I can't really chime in on that part. But my mom went up to him at the Emmys, the ones I lost.
Speaker 7: She went up to him and she said.
Speaker 4: She was like, oh my god, it's Pedro. And I was like, be cool. And she went off to him and she grabbed his hands and she said I love you, and Pedro said I love you too.
Speaker 6: Come on, Dominican guy, if you are a Dominican man, you must flirt.
Speaker 2: Yes, regardless, he had his.
Speaker 4: Wife was and my mom she was this little woman who was like, you held my heart for so much of my My mom is like a huge dreads up. She was like you, I love you, I love you. It was perfect.
Speaker 5: That's why I lean you were exactly exactly exactly what happens.
Speaker 2: That's my theory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can saying you got so so far, you just have half of.
Speaker 2: I have half of Johnny Damon.
Speaker 1: Okay, won't show you know what I'm saying again using Dominican math.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't even okay, Okay, mister Horford, Yeah, yeah, he I would like to claim him, but I'd be open to the argument if you would like to claim him instead.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. So, I'm just saying, we're claiming it out.
Speaker 1: I'm claiming out even though he right now he is the enemy, But I'm still claiming him because on the off chance that MIX lose this series, I will congratulate Al Horford and only Al Horford.
Speaker 4: That's it. What about me and you?
Speaker 1: Of course of course I'll FaceTime Yo, congratulations. Don't tell nobody, don't record this. You know, last one, it's a big one.
Speaker 2: Babe roofs Okay.
Speaker 1: Babe Ruth who famous historian the kim merrow Uh exposed as a secret Dominican. What Babe Ruth is Dominican williams is years ago?
Speaker 4: And what was this? And what was it? If I missed that?
Speaker 2: What was that? Babe Ruth?
Speaker 1: Okay, A lot of people speculate it was Baberuth black, and I'm like, yes, not only was he black, he was also a nationality ethnically Dominican.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't know that. Okay, baby Rue, Baby Rue is as real as and he changes to Babe Ruth. You can have him to anglicize it.
Speaker 4: I mean, clearly he was so important to us that it owed us up the last years for eighty six. But I think, like, uh, I don't think i'd be the Red Sox fan that I am today if it weren't for the years of misery caused by allegedly the trade of papers. So I feel like, you, yeah, so you can have him if you want him. You have Babe Ruth kind of l Wharford and half of Johnny Damon.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a dream blood rotation. Listen, I took a huge l on. Who's after this this? I think I got half a Johnny Damon. I'll hold for the Babe Ruth. Not a great blood rotation, you know what I'm saying. So I'm gonna I gotta win on my show, goddamn it.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do Guess.
Speaker 1: The City by the headline first one headless body in topless bar.
Speaker 4: Boston only has two, so I would say New York they're right next to each other. One is for the girls with dads and one is for the girls. Yeah, go to the one without. It's the better show.
Speaker 1: My theory is if you go to the Gentleman's Club and it smells like bleaching feet, that's where they That's where the.
Speaker 2: First dances dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the other ones dancing that places frequented by like Eric Adams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean, she's sure they got Berrick Adams friend of the show. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never knows.
Speaker 4: I could see him loving your podcast. I could see you not wanting to have he like, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I like to do instead of Mayrin getting drunk in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: Give me some stickyways, a great ristaurant.
Speaker 2: For the time.
Speaker 4: Is he in the re election?
Speaker 2: Is not? Is he right? There was a.
Speaker 4: There's a stand up comedian. I think she just dropped out, but there was a stand up comedian in the race, which was like a good sign is going well? As if a stand up wants to be your mayor.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the mayor who wants to ban flip flops, baggy pants Boston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's racism, that's screams racist. Less the flip flop, more the baggy Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to ban flip flaps in New York City before men's forever men. No, mostly for men, most of the men, but for everybody, because when you walk around New York City, something happens to the bottom of your foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When you wear flip flops, well you think nothing grows happened, and you get home and you look.
Speaker 2: And you look like what the I walk barefoot through West Virgilia. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And if you don't want to be the kind of person that gets into their bed with that on the bottom of their feet, that means you have to wash your feet every day, which is wild. So I yes, that's uh yeah, yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got big, crusty feet. I'll wash mine, tassli. You know what I mean, because they're offensive.
Speaker 4: If I don't, mine are tiny and sexy.
Speaker 1: That's right, you know what I mean? Because fast foot rewind back. You know what I'm saying, and you can get an idea.
Speaker 4: Four point ninety seven, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You get there.
Speaker 1: Five point after this next one is suspect throws lobster at opponent during fish market brawl.
Speaker 4: Is it obviously Boston? Yes, okay, I means what do you mean? Who else is throwing a lot? That's an expensive projectile.
Speaker 2: That is a lobster.
Speaker 4: That's quite a bit. It's not a what's the cheap what's the thing? Red lobster got caught using as lobster like Shane Trell's. That's a it's something like that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: There's some name for it. It's like, uh, I'm to get you. Oh god, damn it, God, what is the name for like a cheap lobster? It came to me. It never comes to it. They were red lobster got caught using Langustine's as lobster.
Speaker 2: You never do that.
Speaker 1: Boston, New York, Boston. Okay, So we got two Boston on New York. Next, President Ford to the city drop.
Speaker 4: Dead, told that city to drop dead New York. Ya, same, I get it. I'm a Ford Motors girl. Is that related?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? That's you're not here?
Speaker 4: Is he dead? He must have died. Certainly he's dead.
Speaker 2: He's out of here. So you know what, you don't manage him.
Speaker 4: But thank you for the assembly line.
Speaker 2: It wasn't him, it was it wasn't. It wasn't it was. It was Henry.
Speaker 4: It wasn't him.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty pounds peacock destroys five hundred dollars worth of booze at a liquor store, New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be a pack if it was Boston. That's what we call a liquor store, package store, a package store, a package kind of which I understand in different contexts could be read as a racial slur. But it's a package store and short for that. P A. C.
Speaker 2: K Y Got you not p AK that is you said that.
Speaker 4: You said.
Speaker 1: Last One town warns residents if you're in floodwater, you are in sewitch, New York.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 2: You thought you thought you heard the word suage.
Speaker 4: There was a woman who owned property in Hobo Kids when the hurricane hit. I thought the sewage floodwater was New York and New Jersey for sure.
Speaker 2: Chris Christy was drinking it by It was like the shows. Yeah, it's his food was full of sewage.
Speaker 4: Remember him in the baseball uniforms. That That's what everybody was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is baseball, you do see non athlete bodies in the uniform because the manager and so it's like if a baseball manager was built like Chris Christie, you'd be like, what's up?
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Lit'sten we spoke about page earlier was the closest thing I've never seen.
Speaker 4: Ton Zimmer.
Speaker 6: Ton Zimmers, you see the fitted on Katie's head.
Speaker 1: That means that her brain is protected from five G rays. That means her mind, her third eye is fully dilated.
Speaker 2: She's ready, Katie.
Speaker 1: This is the ten fold fitted segment where we give you this helmet of protection so that you could speak with the power and tell us a conspiracy theory that you believe to be true.
Speaker 4: One thousand, a thousand percent, not one I kind of think is true. One I definitely agree with and believe in your I think that uh Twitter specifically, but most of the Internet at this point is bots interacting with each other, with each other with each other. I think dead Internet theory is, if not currently true, becoming true. I feel like there was a period a couple maybe like a year ago now, when I watched bots training themselves in replies to tweets where they would magic Johnson's Twitter, where they would just basically repeat to you what you said, but in like a more sterile manner. And I feel like now they're gone, which means they just blend in better. I don't think people stopped trying to train bots. I think the bots became trained. And now that's why sometimes I'll click on like a tweet that what's everybody else saying about this? And they're saying all the things that I'm like, I would never have thought that that to me is bots, because it's moving. I think once people realized that our emotions and our opinions could drive politics, we were cooked. I think they realized that all you have to do is infect their conversation with something that rings true to them, even if it's not true anymore, and that will drive them politically. And I think we watched that happen, and I'm pretty sure most of the people you're interacting with or watching interact with other people online are bots.
Speaker 2: Bots on bots on bots.
Speaker 4: It makes me it's like I'm safe to say it because I have the hat on right, Like it's clearly like I'm just saying a thing. I had to pick the thing. I think it's true, this is true.
Speaker 2: You know what else.
Speaker 4: Show also helps me because when people are mean to me online, I just go, that's a box. It's box.
Speaker 2: They'll listen to that replied, just a little bot emoji.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Also, it's very momentous occasion, y'all. I'm Victory Light.
Speaker 1: Why because you are the first white's person to don the tan fold fitting I really, yes, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. The first one this noise listen to? Did you no like got demonstated jil Road. If it says, it's very your your bots are talking to your bots. Okay, all your kids want to be NPCs.
Speaker 4: I wish I was born, and it really is the way to live, to just go like none of this fucking matters. I'm just here to help you on your journey.
Speaker 2: Bloop bloop loop blop blooms. Five phrases. I'm gonna repeat that right bump into me the fifth time. I'm gonna say the first one you heard exactly.
Speaker 4: Good to see you again. Thanks for frequenting my shop.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 4: That's what I wish I was.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about videos for another two hours, yo. This is motherfucking victory like that. You know what I'm saying, came the human d right because I keep it waving, you know, and we are day drinking and having a good ass time. You know what I'm saying. I followed that pretty much right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you asked all of these going to look at these and there was no question you asked all of these, So we do huh, Go Celtics, Go Celtics, Go Celtics.
Speaker 4: Put that in. Leave that in, Go Celtics. I really don't think you guys are gonna win. This gets on us. I think we have to win.
Speaker 2: Paul Piers Nibble, piss it pissed Mixen five. You know what I'm saying. The spector like baby, holl at your boy. We out here a lictory like like like mm hmm m hm, a lictantly like like like like like