Speaker 1: I feel for Kelly Clarkson what she's doing in doing that talk show when she's going through a legal battle with her ex husband, her ex leech suction Cup, emasculated, intimidated by her success and being the moneyed spouse.
Speaker 2: Woman. I feel for her.
Speaker 1: She has to go there and do a talk show every day, which is so much pressure and so many people on you from the minute you get there, with all these things that you have to do. She's a mother and she's dealing with this situation, and I relate to it. I really really do, like I feel her through headlines. She is a sweet girl. She didn't come from money, so she made it and was overly trusting, and she likely fell in love at a time when she just wanted to feel supported because there was so much coming at her and she had success flying in the door at rapid warp speeds.
Speaker 2: She probably not.
Speaker 1: Probably she definitely wasn't equipped to handle it emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, psychologically, spiritually.
Speaker 2: So she marries a guy, and.
Speaker 1: Of course he's gonna come in and of course he's going to manage her, and he's gonna support her career and help her, and it's you know, ultimately it's the Kelly Show. It is the Kelly Show. She's the one who's making the gold and she's the machine. She's the golden goose laying the eggs. They have babies. He probably feels emasculated. She feels like she's overcompensating to make him not feel emasculated. She's including him in more parts of her career, and despite the fact that she knows that that's the wrong decision. But the game is moving too quickly and she isn't careful because of course she trusts him. And she's a small town girl who meets a guy that she thinks has the best intentions. And maybe they were madly in love. I'm sure they were. Maybe he's jilted, maybe something happened. How could I possibly know? It doesn't matter. And now she's a tough, badass bitch that has been relentless with I don't know who her lawyers are, but who has been relentless with getting what is either actually owed to her or just not getting fucked, or just not allowing him to just do a smash and grab job, which is why this is lasting years. Hallie Barry had a shit show divorce which lasted a long time. I had a divorce that lasted ten years. And you know what, Kelly Clarkson is the not fucking around crew. He probably underestimated her, and you don't succeed at a talk show at that level and win American Idol and come up the way that she has with Grace and with her staff respecting and liking her. From what I understand, she's completely talented. And the one thing that she hasn't been able to control in her career from a business standpoint is this situation with her ex, because he is trying to fuck her in death by a thousand paper cuts, and she's not taking the fucking that he's trying to give her, and she's given it right back to him.
Speaker 2: And she will get stronger.
Speaker 1: She will eventually get this whole thing behind her where it feels clean, like it doesn't feel like they're entanglement and legal letters that she has to read, and every single time she gets an email from her lawyer and it has an attachment, she wants to throw up. And every time something good happened, she gets excited, but she doesn't realize that that's going to be another six months. And I guarantee you that she's spent if I had to guess, I don't know how many years it's been.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's been at least five years.
Speaker 1: She's spent at least one and a half to two million dollars of her own money just on legal just to not get entirely fucked because the system is totally broken. And she is a woman with money, and she's sitting there saying, wait a second, I have money, and I have a presence, and I have a power, and I'm powerless because if someone wants to fuck you over and fuck with your life as their job, and someone wants to steal from you and make your life a living hell, because it's the only power in control that they've ever been able to have over you, because in their life they've never been able to have any power or control over anything, and this is the one thing that they can do. And also, you're a public figure, so you have to be a little bit more careful and tread a little bit more lightly. And she's a strong bitch and she's not gonna let this guy fuck her. And one day when it's all done, because she's in the middle of a golf game right now, she doesn't know what hole she's at now that she has this new legal action. She could be, you know, at the twelfth hole. She could go back to the seventh hole. She could be at the sixteenth hole. I get the sense that she's towards the end. But once this thing is done, she can breathe. And that's why when she's asked by Hoda if she's ready to date, she's like, fuck no, because the last thing she wants to do is get involved with a man. The last thing she wants to do is trust a man, even if it's rational, even if it's the Dalai Lama. She is not in a position to be trusting, and she doesn't trust her instincts because there's no way that she could have made a mistake and misjudged so greatly when she's so successful in so many other areas of her life. And men, sometimes many times in divorce, want to exert their power over a woman, particularly when she's the one who is the breadwinner, when she's the one who has made the money and made the rules and has the power because men traditionally always have the power, So it's shake ex up the whole system when a woman has the power and a man's supposed to be the quote unquote man. Well, tough shit. It's twenty twenty four. Kelly Clarkson is a queen, and fuck that guy. And I will say with great certainty, I don't know anything about that guy. I don't even know his name. I don't know literally anything about him except that I've seen pictures of him and I read the headlines. But I truly, from the bottom of my soul, believe that I know what's going on. And Kelly Clarkson can correct me if I'm wrong. She can just say in the media incorrect. But I think I've got it pretty close. I think I've got it pretty fucking close. And I don't know a damn thing about this guy, but I think I know a lot. Whatever Megan Markle is doing with her instagum right now the American Riviera Orchard is smart.
Speaker 2: It is smart. They went quiet for a while.
Speaker 1: They have spent time in their home and nested and embedded in the US and befriended many, many powerful celebrities in the community where they live, and it seems like she's starting some sort of a lifestyle brand. She used to have something called the tig and now it's feeling more upscale, elegant, royal. She's combining her celebrity because she's now a Hollywood you know, person who lives in Montecito near Oprah and Ellen and hangs out with Chris Jenner and Corey Gamble and the Kardashians, and she's combining that with the royal acumen, you know, the royal credibility, the royal stamp, the royal connection to Harry, which elevates it and is doing I guess, a more royal and sophisticated Monacito celebrity lifestyle brand that is kind of like another version of Goop. So that's a brilliant model that's like a Martha Stewart model, a Gwyneth Paltrow model. Rachel Ray had one which was more like, you know, woman for the people. It's just a very smart decision for her. And they'll be recipes and they'll be fashion and they'll be home and I think it's very smart. And they'll be products, they'll be links to products, and she'll make a lot of money. It just goes to show that the line. Lauren Michaels once said to me, you have to make an exit. To be able to make an entrance is true. And I don't mean exiting the royal family. Yes, that too.
Speaker 2: I guess that was an abrupt exit. And this is a well.
Speaker 1: Timed entrance in the midst of all the Cape Middleton drama. But I think the exit is going quiet like not. They were very public for a while, just the book, the Netflix, the interview, the everything.
Speaker 2: And now to have gone quiet. This is making an entrance.
Speaker 1: So in life, whether you are a celebrity or a mere civilian or a royal, it's good to make an exit, take a time out, and then make an entrance. And that's not always easy because other people around you.
Speaker 2: You have obligations to need you.
Speaker 1: Producing, churning, doing whatever it is that they need you to do. So it's easier said than done. But they I think they've done it. What if Kate Middleton's home relaxing, resting, recovering, and maybe they have something going on in their personal lives, but that's their personal lives. And maybe she did have a procedure, which she told us she had a procedure, and they told us in the morning meeting that they'd be back at Easter, So maybe they're going to be back at Easter, like face value, what about that? They are the don't complain, don't explain family that's been asked and answered. They had a botched photo, so they had to address that because that was a botched photo. But like, what if it's just what it is? Aren't things ever what they are? Like, that's just what that is. Maybe she's just coming back Easter. That's what I'm betting on now, new breaking news theory. Another thing I love about the Princess of Wales Kate story is that.
Speaker 2: There was a botched photo.
Speaker 1: They explained that, but their entire mo is don't complain, don't explain, They don't jump and react because everyone is freaking out.
Speaker 2: They are staying the.
Speaker 1: Course and they run the show. So perhaps they said what they said, she'll be back when she's back. That's power, and people on social media have this entitlement like they deserve to know what's going on with someone.
Speaker 2: They demand to know.
Speaker 1: They're going to post about it, make it viral enough, clickbait it that more people will talk about it, and then that the royal family.
Speaker 2: Will just succumb.
Speaker 1: Like if you don't want to talk about something, you don't have to talk about something. It's amazing we have choices. We often let other people determine what we are doing by the pressure, by what they want to know. People go to things because they feel like they have to. People do things because they feel like they have to. People say things because they feel like they have to. I do love not doing something you don't want to do, not saying something you don't want to say, not explaining something you don't want to explain, not indulging something you don't want to indulge, and not providing for people who feel entitled to something that you don't feel that they're entitled to. I think that's amazing and that's just remarkable. Not everything needs to be said. It's called the tough Shit program. What's going to happen? The monarchy is going to fold. Because Kate said she was going to be gone till Eastern she might just actually be gone to Okay, that's a great take in my opinion, Like that's just a good.
Speaker 2: Way to go about it.
Speaker 1: How foolish when she just comes out and she's like, Hi, I'm back.
Speaker 2: Any other questions asked and answered?
Speaker 1: Sorry, not sorry, no complain, no, no explain and maybe it is.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: It was a botched picture just to get something up.