Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. Amy had a step out, so we'll see how long we go until she comes back, or not at all. Cookie Monster has a real name. It's not Cookie Monster.
Speaker 3: Isn't made No, let's see.
Speaker 2: The only time it was addressed was a mid nineteen sixties snack commercial. Okay, so we don't know Cookie Monster by his real name. I thought his name was cookie Monster in the commercial, which never made it to air. He was unofficially referred to as a wheel Stealer because he loved steering wheel shaped crackers like circle crackers. I guess wheel steeler like cookies like well crackers at the time, but is a cracker of cookie to them. In the sixties and then he did Freed o'lays and he was known as Arnold the Munching Monster. Arnold cookie Monster has in fact repeatedly indicated his name isn't Cookie Monster at all, but rather Sid or Sydney. So said Sydney or Arnold, I want to say, with Cookie Movies national now cookie Monster or as Scuba Steve does, I want to do the truck bed on the wrongs a Goodwill had this lego piece and A had it for fourteen ninety five, and it sold and then somebody bought it, and then they sold it for eighteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you mean, it's like just one lego?
Speaker 2: A Goodwill in Pennsylvania sold a rare fourteen carric gold lego piece. Whoa, and then it ended up going for eighteen thousand dollars. Didn't know it was like a super expensive lego piece.
Speaker 1: I wonder even if it's gold. I mean, don't you look at him like, man, that was like gold.
Speaker 2: Looks like a Darth Vader helmet. But still I wouldn't think a lego piece was gold. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: And Goodwill's getting so much stuff so much and most things that are even gold, I'm not even like that. It's not real cold.
Speaker 4: Do we need to go to Goodwill and just check pockets? That's the idea in all of the coats, in all.
Speaker 3: Of the jackets.
Speaker 2: I think they probably do that.
Speaker 1: I think they checked the pot because you never find the money on the shelf. It's usually in the donation bin when they're going through it. I don't like, oh, we found eight thousand dollars and we tracked down loan or.
Speaker 2: Lauren Watkins is on the Bobby Cast this week. She's a great new artist. She's also one of the new artists we're featuring at our million Dollar Show coming up April third, which is Eddie and I, The Raging Idiot, Sam Hunt, John Party, Megan Maroney, Nate Smith, Ian munsig Been Rector, Matt Carney, Edwin McCain, obviously, Lauren Watkins and we talked about performing in Nashville and it's not really a favorite of anybody that lives in Nashville because it's always such a mess. But she talked about why she doesn't enjoy performing in Nashville despite being born and raised here.
Speaker 5: Nashville is tough to play. A lot of people just try to be too cool. It's hard. And I also think even as simple as yelling out during the show, yelling and screaming, cheering, people don't want to do it. They're scared people are looking at them. A lot of my songwriter friends and I love to protest against that, and we'll go to our friend shows in town and just be the biggest fans because that's what you want. I mean, you work so hardier on the road, and then you get so excited to come home and play a show for your people, and then it's like that and it's sort of.
Speaker 2: Sad, really cool to talk to you, really refreshing, and yet Nashville shows are tough because it's still also a lot of the industry comes just to see how good you are, not even to enjoy the show. It's like, let's just see. They rarely play here, so let's just see if it really lives up to the hype. It's very much that vibe. She talked about going to Ole Miss. She graduated in twenty twenty one with a degree in Integrated Marketing Communications, and so she talked about how going to an SEC school influenced her.
Speaker 5: It's just so college and on di EP specifically, I was so fresh out of college. Think that that shows in a cool way. A big part of me is the fact that I did the whole SEC school experience. That's so many my life experiences came from that. Whether I like it or not, that's that is huge part of me and my songwriting. Oh do not like it right, Not that I wouldn't like it, but just that that's such a small part of life, Like, that's such a short period of time. My like huge heartbreak or just life memories came from that.
Speaker 2: You guess to check her out. She goes hard. She goes hard like in her singing, No, just in general and life like, she just goes She's definitely one of those not the same what Mike, what do they call her? Uh? She has she has barcel charm, meaning like she's gritty, but she's also like I don't know, I like her a lot, but she definitely goes hard.
Speaker 4: I guess saw meet her at the Million Dollar Show. You'll probably meet her before that rehearsal. Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: There's hand washing light detectors. Oh, it's mostly for food service places.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: There's a new product called the hand Scanner, which is being described as a hand washing light detector. It's popping up in fast food places. Is the way to cut back on the spread of food born illnesses and restaurants? Did you guys ever see the TikTok of the guy that was standing in the lettuce who worked there, and he put both feet in the letting No excuse me, it's not hand This just made me think about that. He was like, this is how Hey, this is what you let us like when you come to this place. That's terrible. I know I don't want to see that. Well, no, that's the point. That's what he was doing. He was like, look, check it out. Here's being a jerk. Yeah, but yeah this CDC food workers, according to them, only wash their hands thirty three percent of the time, meaning germs can spread from workers hands to food outbreaks of illnesses. So it's called the hand scanner. It looks like a mounted hand dryer. A worker places their hands under it after washing their hands, palms up, then palms down. Within two seconds, it can identify any residue that is on your hands. It has light for fluorescent spectric. I don't know you like led stuff, but I feel like anybody we should ad this in my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everywhere work because lunch box doesn't even use soap people.
Speaker 2: Oh you should just wait what he told me. He asked if we could give our artist guests more water. Why do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Give them more water?
Speaker 2: They need more water breaks? Ah, oh, water breaks, like they need to we need to hand them water in.
Speaker 4: The middle of interviews because he wants to keep their water bottles and sell them.
Speaker 2: No, you're in ish the right area because there's always something up. No, I didn't know until I until I heard the end of the story.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, because not enough artists are going to the bathroom after they come in our studio, so I can't wash my hands with them like we did it.
Speaker 2: He needs me to pe more so we can go wash yes, sis.
Speaker 1: Bobby and be like, hey man, you've been talking a lot. That was a great answer. Now have a simple water. We'll take him minute. Let them drink. Let them drink some water. So then when they get up out of the studio they go to the bathroom and I'm there waiting because I go set myself up in the bathroom and they never come.
Speaker 3: What do you want out of that? Like, what do you like out of.
Speaker 1: To wash my hands with him? It's a good story.
Speaker 2: He likes to just have a list of famous people he's washed his hands with, so we can tell people he's so I've been two, which are.
Speaker 1: Keith Urban and that guy that I don't even know. He's from the nineties band that you like out of Dirrett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: And that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he waits in the bathroom for them when show's over.
Speaker 4: How about like, hey, I'm met Adam Durrett's not like, hey, I washed hands with Adam Durrett.
Speaker 1: No, no, because we've all met Adam Durretts. Not all of us have washed our hands with him.
Speaker 2: It's a great point to That's a great point. I don't want too. That's also a great point he made. How many people can say they washed their hands, not a lot, or that they waited in a bathroom for him. A Florida woman threw a bunch of punches at a student during a fight at a bus stop. Florida parents arrested after egging on a kid to fight another kid at a bus stop and then she joined in.
Speaker 1: So you yeah, well that's what I'm worried about it, Like it was Marcus. Do you know this story by the way, Yeah, So they were they were having a problem, So the mom encouraged her daughter to fight at the bus stop, and I think the daughter started losing. So then mom jumps in and they got it all on video, and of course, because you know there's other kids there filming it. Man. Oh, and then I saw a real bad one. Oh, man, go ahead. I think it was in Missouri. There was these girls. They were beating up this one girl and they started slamming her head and I, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I don't even like watching that stuff.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't either, but I like white watching fights. But when I was watching that one, and it took a.
Speaker 4: Turn, and oh it was bad, Like did she die because that looked terrible, started getting her head and slamming it.
Speaker 2: I don't like him talking about that. Well it happened, man, Yeah, there's lots of that happens. We don't talk about though, man, just telling you what I am. I kind of yeah, she's still in a critical condition. According to the story.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Not good. It was so terrible.
Speaker 2: I was going to play you guys a clip I have to find him on it. What a clip of a coach who didn't have enough players, like a youth game. So the coach got in and played.
Speaker 3: Oh hilarious, that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Funny, and dominated hold on, I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 4: I've thought about throwing my older son into games, you know, like when I was coaching and we didn't have enough players.
Speaker 3: Okay, but he was he was like fourteen fifteen at the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's obviously what you want to do and obviously illegal, but probably a little more acceptable than what this coach did. However, these kids are these adult men at times that will act like high school kids and go it doesn't make so like and roll on school. I mean, it would be awesome to just dominate. Let's don't get us wrong.
Speaker 1: But but I say you we'd go back to high I mean, I don't think we'd dominate. These are freak athletes.
Speaker 3: Not all of them, though.
Speaker 2: I think if I were to go and play, I don't know, I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 3: No high school.
Speaker 2: Like junior high. What do you mean, just regular? I played junior high baseball. I think I'd be a star right now.
Speaker 3: Middle school, yes, dude, you'd be a star.
Speaker 1: No, Eddie, I'm saying, like, if you went back right now to play high school foot I think I'll get crushed. You would get crushed.
Speaker 2: I think I would tear something immediately because they're as big as I am. I think junior high, though, I could still make a difference.
Speaker 1: Like high school basketball, you wouldn't make the team.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no chance in high school basketball, Yeah, like a regular high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would make it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't make the.
Speaker 4: Team, no way you want to try it. Let me go do a walk on. I can't believe you think you'd make.
Speaker 2: The team at forty four years old, just semi athletic anyway, at high school.
Speaker 4: I'm probably taller than most of the kids for a high school team, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Really, you're not set six foot I mean, but again, there's probably a lot of five nine to five to ten guys who can jump out, far more athletic and probably have practice and can shoot well.
Speaker 4: They definitely can play longer than me. I'll need like five minute breaks every five minutes. I'll need to sit down for a little bit. So you'd be the glue guy, take me out, coach, I need a break. You'd be the guy that brings good vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pump them up, man.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find this stupid video. I will find in a minute. But it's wild to me that you think you could play high school basketball.
Speaker 3: Right because I play my you know my uh, I guess, nephews, I guess you.
Speaker 2: And I tried to play my wife and a odd and you couldn't play too on two there are age, but that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: They're our age. I'm talking about playing kids, man, playing sixteen seventeen year olds.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have the video.
Speaker 3: You and I would dominate.
Speaker 2: No, we wouldn't, literally wouldn't. Okay, So here you go, Archie Bradley pitching the major leagues for like ten years. I'm going to play the video.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no way.
Speaker 6: This girl is twenty two years old, twenty two playing in a thirteen and under JV basketball game. Like I've read through all the comments on this video. If you ever read the comments, you've got to go read the comments. This girl is an assistant coach. One of her players is out of town. She decides to suit up and play in the game. Watch her smack this.
Speaker 2: But this girl is twenty two smack.
Speaker 3: And it gets thirteen year old? But what was your stat line?
Speaker 1: Someone? Please find her stat line. Let me know, let me know what you guys say.
Speaker 2: Video is wild because she's dominated.
Speaker 3: I think we talked about this a while that I remember talking about this.
Speaker 2: It happens more. I don't know if we talk about this one specifically, but it happens more than you think it would because what normal adult's gonna hap in a kid game.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's that. A captain and a co pilot of an A three twenty fell asleep for twenty eight minutes during a flight. I don't know what an eight three twenty seth and I'm assuming that's a big plane. I don't know, but they felt both fell asleep. The captain, it's an A three to twenty Airbus aircraft, took a nap, and the co pilot was like, yeah, go ahead, it's cool. Yeah, it's a big plan. It's it is Yeah, it's a big one.
Speaker 3: Wait. So the co pilot was like, yeah, good, I got it. Yep, I got the plane.
Speaker 2: The captain took a nap after getting permission from his co pilot while the plane was at a cruising altitude of thirty six thousand feet. About forty five minutes later, the captain woke up and offered let the copilot rest, but they declined. The captain fell back asleep. The first officers spent roughly the next twenty minutes communicating with the air traffic controllers before they also inadvertently fell asleep. They both fell asleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think wanting to take a nap as a pilot is ever acceptable?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it probably is if there's a communication of hey, go because no, no, as long as one stays, oh no, you just.
Speaker 3: Read that one of them said, I got you man.
Speaker 2: No. But I think I don't know that it was true a knight. But I don't say. I think one of them may check in with the other if it's a long flight, like, sure you can take a nap.
Speaker 3: No, no, bro, Hey, you knew we were doing this flight, like stay up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know either way.
Speaker 1: Just take a road trip, man, you volunteer to drive, right, you ain't sleep, but you don't need two drivers on a road trip talking sleep.
Speaker 2: I also don't know if what I'm fighting for is right. I'm just saying they talk about it like it's not a big deal, like it's so normal that maybe it can't be allowed. There. You're up here, we go, let's listen to them. The Aviation Authority said sleep opportunity should be limited no more than six hours during a flight.
Speaker 1: Six hours.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's like a twelve hour I don't know, like a longer flight, like a twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen hour flight.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: No, no, you just said sleep. You said you can't sleep on a flight.
Speaker 3: Well whole time if you're flying to China, like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna you know, this is not a thirty minute flight they're on.
Speaker 3: Okay, but even if it's a four hour flight, you ain't napping.
Speaker 2: They are thirty minus. Oh man, what's up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The other kind of pilot rest is in seat cockpit naps. Wait, which is which is now forbidden?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gotta thank you.
Speaker 2: So no, so what's the six hour one? Then go somewhere first class and boy, he's like, you know, they turn the microphone off. Then when they're having that conversation, Yeah, hey man, you mind if I go to sleep or he goes he gives in the throat cut like hey, cut your.
Speaker 3: Mic Yeah I'm sleepy because if our tower control or whatever that is, and heard them talking about that, like ah, well no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Maybe though, hold on, check this out. There's a little twist on this. Pilots have designated rest periods. They can take short naps and special sleeping course, so you can't do it in the chair, but you can't get out of your chair, leave and take a nap.
Speaker 3: But that means somebody has to fill in that chair, and.
Speaker 1: Then there's not another fill in chair. There has to be and someone's got to go wake. Like if you say you're gonna go sleep for thirty minutes, forty five minutes later, if you're not back, you goes and gets you.
Speaker 2: You can sleep here. The rest periods are carefully planned to ensure there's always at least one fully awake pilot in the cockpit.
Speaker 3: See this is crazy, so you can sleep if how does the Aviation Commission not have someone in there being like we you can't do this, guys.
Speaker 2: Their has to They probably can't get enough good pilots. I mean, if there were just ten million great pilot.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying, we don't even need another pilot in there, just a body to stay awake, to be like, sir that you need a wake up well.
Speaker 2: To keep the one awake to declare they're going to stay awake. Yes, because in this I'm yes, that's why it's a story. I'm saying. The first person that was like, hey, I'm going to take a nap for half an hour, I was like, maybe they're allowed to take naps because they talk about it like it's a normal thing. Didn't know, but it does seem like you can say that and you can go sleep for say, reci periods, so they can take as long as you don't do it in the actual seat. That's crazy, because if you're in the sea, you can do like me and just start kicking you hit to get jag button.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh god, let's do a mid roll here. A couple struggling with infertility social media to find a woman to be their surrogates and paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for the strangers to carry their kids. The story is couple find surrogate parents on Facebook marketplace. Jesse jas Kolski, thirty five and her husband went to Facebook and they were like, Hey, doesnybody want to do this? Eventually, the couple connected with and met two women through groups and paid it combined three hundred thousand dollars to them. Wow, they welcome to daughter in twenty twenty and another in twenty twenty two, So two instances. Hey, good for them. She had a miscarriage and couldn't carry the baby. It looks like so good for everybody, because anybody on Facebook marketplace. I'm ready. I'd be ready for the still baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, go straight to the dark well.
Speaker 2: And take the money and then the baby and run. But that's from the Daily Mail, right you guys still talking about that? Yeah, I mean later the beauty of Sergius seeing freezing your eggs.
Speaker 1: We can do him.
Speaker 3: We're sixty. Do you want to have a baby when you're sixty?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just want to see him for twenty years.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to.
Speaker 2: I felt that see him through adulthood and housing and trying to get him through college.
Speaker 3: Somebody around children. You don't want that.
Speaker 2: Somebody else can want to say birthday, they wants to tap out.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, man.
Speaker 2: You know the story about the guy who supposedly invented the car they could run on water, run on hydrogen. Yeah, and all of a sudden he ends up dead. Yes, And they're like natural coles is And I'm like, I don't know about that, And again I know nothing. Why are you talking like that, because that means it's a conspiracy. It's my conspiracy voice. So they're like, he out of natural causes and he found a way that you could and listen the oil industry is a billion, billion billion. If they want to whack somebody, they can a lot of money, like, no doubt about it. So this story feels a bit similar to the story that I made up in my head about the water fuel cell car. By the way, Stanley Meyer's water fuel cell, which he claims was able to split the water mist into hydrogen and oxygen gas which would then be combusted back into water vapor and a conventional internal combustion engine to produce net energy which would move a car lots of stuff there. Sounds amazing, but we have combustion engines obviously, but he's different. We'se oil, yes, fossil fuels absolutely, and listen to this. A former Boeing employee who raised concerns about production standards at the company has been found dead. John Barnett worked for Boeing for thirty two years, giving evidence recently as part of a whistleblower lawsuit against the company the corner of Charleston County, South Carolina, Say, died Saturday from a self inflicted gunshot wound. Boeing released the statement saying we are saddened by mister Barnet's passing and our thoughts are with his family and friends. The plane maker continues to be under investigation after a door plug blew off a plane in mid flight. From Live five News. Now, I know nothing about the story. I'm not saying I know anything, but it is a terrible coincidence.
Speaker 3: Sure, But there's also the side of I mean, he could have ended it because he felt like so guilty about the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Guilty about being a whistleblower standards.
Speaker 4: The doors are blown off, blower and nothing, nothing changing, and it's like I just can't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: But not guilt.
Speaker 1: He didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: He's the one that was trying to write he did I'm not saying he did it wrong. Why would feel guilty. I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, I say, like you know something, right, you know something, and you've been trying to tell everyone and they're like no, just shut up, stop talking, and you just feel like I need to do something.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 2: But he did tell something. He was in the lawsuit. He's one of the whistleblowers in the lawsuit. I don't know. I mean, I mean, I watched too many shows where they do those and I don't know that they didn't do that. I'm just gonna say they didn't do this. Bowe did not do this. Boeing is all good, all clear. It just feels the timing is bad. But he also could have been like depressed because he's in what's that beat? Do you guys? Hear something beating? I know what is that.
Speaker 3: Still here somewhere?
Speaker 1: No, it's out there.
Speaker 2: Oh it's probably says about they were good. No need to tell him. They're probably just warming up for something. Got it really affected my brain there, No, no, No, you're wrong. Because there's a car once every three days, the horn that somebody like tried to break into, or just somebody with a battle arm the show. I feel bad for this guy that he had to take his own life. That sucks by itself. The timing is bad, yeah, but not the greatest.
Speaker 1: Look, that's all I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying thing either. I definitely think Boeing is fine and didn't do well. They could probably do better work on their doors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's fix.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're involved, but I think it does look a bit sus because of all the timing in the circumstances. A boy was locked inside a Target store overnight in Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: An employee found the twelve year old boy. Oh not good while opening the store. Twelve year old, Well, well what are the parents man? Police say? The boys parents have filed a missing person's report. Well, twelve years though, you can still you have the resources.
Speaker 1: To get out away your bike.
Speaker 3: And I feel like a twelve year old would have a blast.
Speaker 1: In a store over Oh by yourself. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd eat everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, anything you want, melon one, grab a coke.
Speaker 2: He gets safe, But the question is being prone to How did he go into t KKTV? Probably cause didn't want to be detected.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is one of those stories where you're like, the poor kid was locked in Target. He was trying to get no, no, no. If I'm just assuming the four kid probably hit someone, I was like, this is gonna be awesome. I'll make a TikTok video and me sleeping overnight and Target. So there's that story. Okay, there anything else? Eddie? Have a what's up? Have a birthday question for you? Yeah, your birthday is next week?
Speaker 3: What's coming up.
Speaker 2: It's next week into next week. I think there's the Friday next week. So here's the two options. Option one is, I can just give you the gift that I have for you, and that's it. You get the gift, have birthday, buddy.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Option Option two is, but I have to keep the integrity of the games. We could play a game where you could win a gift that is so so so much cooler, which I would hate for you to have because I actually love it. Like you could actually move up to a way better gift, but in order to do that, you may also move down.
Speaker 3: To a worst gift, not the original gift, right, like.
Speaker 2: You, there's a chance you would get even a worse gift.
Speaker 4: Well, what happened to the gift from option A? Where's that gift? It'll probably be where you start in the game.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I can just get option A right now, No problem, right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, say we played next week. Okay, But I just want you to know it is a real life. There's no like, hey, buddy, you can really have this afterward because I don't want you to win the big but I'd like to give you a chance for the big.
Speaker 3: Well, but if you don't want to give me the big one, I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: It's awesome, it's your birthday. You should have a chance if you want to play the game, because it's also really funny content for the show. Sure, and I'm willing to do that for the show.
Speaker 3: The second question, how easy is this game? Is a music game?
Speaker 2: Like what? I haven't really made the terms of the game yet.
Speaker 3: Like is it a game that I could possibly win?
Speaker 2: I haven't made the game. I talk with Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you play one on one against a high school kid and you beat them.
Speaker 3: Like that one I could win, So I like the odds on that one get one on one. I don't. I don't think one on one. I think like as a like three of us three could go in and dominate the school kids. Maybe not year.
Speaker 2: I'm writing down what the stuff is. I'm gonna let Mike take a look at it.
Speaker 3: These are the gifts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My wife's been asking me questions too, Like she's like, do you want to party? I'm like, I don't want to party. We're gonna be forty five years old. Man, Come, I like, yeah, you want a party.
Speaker 2: It just had to be the same what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I really haven't had a party in forever, like, not even a birthday gathering. I kind of just like ordering pizza and just I don't know. Go and watch March Madness for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well that could be considered a party.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Mike, we come over here. That's a long letter, dude, would you write.
Speaker 2: There's of options, So this would be the gift that we start off one, right, and so if he were to go down a level, boom, they were to go to lose another level, boom. Now if you were to go from this and win a level, boom, and if he went another level, boom, and if he went another level.
Speaker 3: How about Hey, have you they hear all your gifts?
Speaker 2: I just said, that's not an option, said Michael. You said over there on you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But well, we can't do that. I literally can't do that.
Speaker 3: You can't you can do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to because I need it to be real, Mike. I love it. I think it's worth it for him to do it. But you think you think it's worth it for him to do Yeah, he gets the absolute worst gift though. It's worth it.
Speaker 1: It's worth it for the shot of the really worst gifts sucked. The risk is worth the reward.
Speaker 3: Okay, I we don't even know have a game yet, though it doesn't matter. I think I liked what Mike's saying though, because like really, I mean, I even told my family I don't want birthday gifts. So well I'm already winning.
Speaker 2: I know, I hear you. You don't wan what's traditionally considered a birthday gift?
Speaker 1: And what Yeah, Bobby doesn't do traditional okay, but the last one, what is it?
Speaker 3: A bag of poop?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How bad could it be?
Speaker 2: It's not so much of how bad it is. It's not gonna hurt you, but when you the other side of it, the chance of winning, the chance, Yeah, that's what it is. It's not something that that bad, So just think about that.
Speaker 3: I like it, okay, but legit right, Yeah, it'd be fun too.
Speaker 2: We did have to figure out the game, and I'd want to give you a chance.
Speaker 4: It'd be fun for who like me or everybody everybody involved, But if you want, it'd be freaking awesome for you, all right.
Speaker 3: Either way, it's entertaining for everybody.
Speaker 1: But if you win, it's like the ultimate.
Speaker 3: What is this? Okay?
Speaker 2: How much time to have to decide? We don't even know the game, so I'm not even asking you. I'm just wanted to know if you'd be if you'd be up for doing that, because there's a chance. And I just want to say with full honesty that we don't that you get the worst gift. Therefore you get nothing. And I don't want to be the friend that got you nothing, because I did get you something. But you can just say I'll tap and take the original gift. You don't have to play a game.
Speaker 3: No, do you want me to tell you right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know the game though it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I can make the game impossible to win. Okay, what answer do you want now? Am I interested?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: When you think about it, it's something you'd be considerate, very interested, okay, and I would definitely consider it.
Speaker 2: Should I show lunchbox he won't tell any.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well no no, but he'll tell someone and I'll never tell anybody. That's not true, Mike.
Speaker 1: I feel like you want to tell anybody.
Speaker 2: I feel like you want to go.
Speaker 3: Not even your wife. Come on, don't tell your mom because we talk every day.
Speaker 2: Okay, so about him, this is where it starts, right, Oh yeah, okay, So if you were to lose, it would go here. Okay, if you were to lose again, it would go here. Can you remember ready now, if you were to if you were to win, it would go here. Yeah. If you were to win again, it would go here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I win again, it would go whoa.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let him walk over to his microphone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, I don't know which one to believe.
Speaker 2: He hasn't said anything yet. A lot of.
Speaker 1: O's And what do you think you understand? I said, yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think am I writing was terrible because I wrote it really quickly.
Speaker 1: Maybe he didn't even understand what it was, exactly what it said.
Speaker 2: I believe he knows what it said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you've got to go for it, Eddie.
Speaker 2: See I don't believe him, Mike, I trust, but they're both staying the same.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it, like, if you don't go for it, you'll kick yourself.
Speaker 2: But what if he loses at all and he gets the worst, It's still cool. It's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Is still gets a gift.
Speaker 2: It is still an object that he received on his birthday. All right, So we'll get back to that, okay.
Speaker 3: But I am interested, okay, and.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're interested. The problem is, like, obviously, I just learned we have a relationship off the air, and I want to get you a nice gift.
Speaker 3: And I mean we have a relationship on the air.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but I'm saying it's real, like we even if we weren't doing this show, I would still get you a nice gift. But I don't want you to play down and get no gift.
Speaker 4: But dude, I don't care like you would care. I never no, no, I get out there and you guys are building this up. I'm like, now, I really want that. But like even in real life, like if you didn't give me a gift, I wouldn't be like, wow, I didn't give me a gift.
Speaker 3: That's what we'd No.
Speaker 2: I know, But that's not the point, okay. But the point is you're gonna want me to give you the gift anyway at the end, once we reveal the stuff, and I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To even off the air.
Speaker 2: No, right, that's my point. No, that's see, that's what I'm worried about. That's why we can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, just a couple more things. Ray, how long we've been going here? Let's see says thirty six, But I think I ran for seven minutes, so I'd say twenty nine minutes. Why did it run for seven minutes?
Speaker 3: Just rolling? You know what?
Speaker 4: Ray rays that producer that like always rolls just in case he catches gold. I don't know, you know how you had like some artists, they are like, man's the best producer.
Speaker 2: I hear you, But I don't know that that's true because then it just takes a while to save. And I don't think Ray wants to be saving extra large files most of the time. Not that you wouldn't like to have stuff, but I'm saying I don't think he's just running all the time. So our computer suck anyway, Yeah, it would just crash.
Speaker 4: But I feel like if we all died, like Ray would have some like good stuff in there that he's collected throughout the years.
Speaker 2: Well that's just bits we've all done to years.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, like stuff that never made the air, because you know, like Elvis, you know how, like they have like these recordings of elbows.
Speaker 2: I felt like we'd play those if we had them, and Y'd be like, this is my prep.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me say there's anything else, m Mike, was there anything that I had ear mark for just post show? We use it all? Okay, all right, well then let's just call it.
Speaker 1: Yes, cold here, it's been cold, dude, I know, but I'm just my hands are freezing down.
Speaker 2: Let's just call it what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to sit on my hands now because they're not in a plane crash. I'm just freezing.
Speaker 2: Not no brace frienpack Uh. There will be a new episode of twenty five Whistles up today. We're gonna do that later on. Check it out Tomorrow Sore Losers will be an episode of that. Subscribe to the shows. We'd love it if you guys check them out. And that's it and we will see you guys tomorrow and anything I need to promote tomorrow. A thousand Horses on Friday, Miranda Lambert on that's pretty much get good, yeah, party, oh yeah, Harty Monday. That's cool too. All right, thank you guys, Bobby Bone Show. I'm not getting off the air, I'm getting on the podcast, all right, See you guys,