Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central, from the.
Speaker 2: Most trusted journalists at Comedy Central. It's America's only sorts for news.
Speaker 3: It's the Daily Joke with your hosts. Ronny. Welcome with Charlot.
Speaker 4: I'm right, child, You've got so much talk about tonight. A piece of legislation gets body shamed, medicaids being taken to farm up state, and good news, the government's giving out free vacations to South to South Sudan.
Speaker 3: So let's get into the headlines.
Speaker 4: President Trump has signed a record number of executive orders since he became president, which makes sense. It's a lot easier than passing laws. I mean, to pass the law, you gotta ride a bill. Then you gotta pass it through the House and then the Senad, and then checks and balances and founding fathers. It's a lot easier to just declare shit, all right, gummy bears are vegetables now done. But don't forget. Congress is still doing things. They're not just sitting around waiting to die. Well, I mean not doing that, but they're also doing other things. So last night, House Republicans packed the entire agenda into one enormous bill that's over a thousand pages long. The question is, what do you call an enormous bill that cramps together every single Republican issue.
Speaker 3: One big beautiful bill. I'd like to name it that, if you.
Speaker 4: Can, really big beautiful bill, that's the best you can come up with. It's a stupid name, okay. Also that's what Jordan Hudson calls Bill Belichick. The point is nobody is going to go along with that.
Speaker 5: President Trump's so called big beautiful bill. One big beautiful bill trumps a big beautiful bill.
Speaker 6: Quartian yet uber Trump's speak beautiful bill.
Speaker 4: Mind God, I guess they are going to go along with it. It's a big beautiful bill, but BBB, although it is reminding some people of something else. Even if you're getting excitement from Capitol Hill and the White House over the BBL, that.
Speaker 1: The big beautiful Bill.
Speaker 4: Sorry, share your screen right now, right now, share it, or this interview is over.
Speaker 3: I love how flussed that he got after that.
Speaker 4: It's the bb Oh sorry, sorry, I mean butts I mean I'm sorry, I mean I mean big juicy asses up up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: For those who don't know, BBL stands for Brazilian butt lift. It is a procedure that some women get to enlarge their posteriors and it's quite popular with Instagram ass models, or so I'm told. I wouldn't know, because my for you page is nothing but photos of my beautiful wife.
Speaker 3: I love you, baby.
Speaker 4: I would never follow seventeen female golfers with huge asses online. This is the one show this year my wife actually came to. She's she's watching this right now. But after months of negotiating, last night, Republicans stayed up all night and passed the Big Beautiful Bill. And maybe BBL was a better name, because this the bill is thick and mostly ass.
Speaker 6: Here's what's in it.
Speaker 7: It extends to President's signature twenty seventeen tax cuts, and that's at the cost of about four trillion dollars, and that's paid for in part by nearly seven hundred billion dollars and cuts to medicate that healthcare program for those on the lower end of the income scale. It also comes with cuts to social safety nets like food stamps.
Speaker 4: Wow, cutting healthcare and food stamps to pay for tax cuts. I mean, the only way this could be more cartoonishly mean to poor people is if it said Bob Cratchett has to work on Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: He's just a frog.
Speaker 4: Why does he have to work at all? But this vote was very controversial, even among Republicans who didn't like how he increased the debt by four trillion dollars. Do you realize how much money for trillion is? No, you don't, because none of it went to education. The point is some Republicans were resisting this bill, so to get it passed, Donald Trump needed to use all of his political powers of persuasion.
Speaker 6: Trump made the rare journey to the Hill.
Speaker 7: The meeting was House Republicans behind closed doors for ninety minutes for what he says was just a pep talk.
Speaker 8: He called out members by name, he threw the F bomb around it.
Speaker 9: I have seen time and time again. They're dragged out of the House floor and back into the Republican members cloak room, and they're handed a cell phone, and it's Donald Trump literally yelling at them and cursing at them.
Speaker 4: Politics used to be deals and handshakes and pass my bill and I'll do something for you.
Speaker 3: Now Trump is just like.
Speaker 4: Pass my bill, I'll kill you. I'll kill you and i'll get your wife. Well, look, the bill isn't just about taking healthcare from poor people to give rich people tax cuts. I'm sure there's something in there for the rest of you.
Speaker 3: Some provisions tucked into the bill.
Speaker 5: One of them eliminates the two hundred dollars firearm registration fee for gun silencers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see that was added by Rhode Island Representative John Wick.
Speaker 3: Huh, what's the.
Speaker 4: Benefit of making it slightly cheaper to buy silencers? I mean, is that an assassin out there who's like, Hey, I got my shot lined up, But first let me call my accountant to see how this affects my deductions. I mean, maybe it's better if silences are more affordable now. When a mass shooter is going through a classroom, the other classrooms can keep learning. As you can't imagine, though, Democrats are not fans of the big beautiful bill, and they're ready.
Speaker 3: To roast it with some slam poetry. It is not one big beautiful bill.
Speaker 8: It's a big billionaires bank row bill.
Speaker 10: It's a big, disgraceful betrayal of the American people.
Speaker 3: This bill is brutal. It is not beautiful.
Speaker 1: I just don't see what Republicans find beautiful about this ugly bill. It's not beautiful, it's ugly, it.
Speaker 4: Has wrinkles or besting sores and scars. Okay, we get it, but that's a little too specific. It sounds like you're describing something personal. This bill is gross and weird and has a mole with hair growing out of vans changing color. I'm talking about the bill, but should I see a doctor? Should I see a doctor? Is just hypothetically speaking for more and the reaction to the big beautiful Bill. Let's go live to Washington when I'm being told we actually have the big billiful bill itself.
Speaker 3: Bell, Bell, you just passed the House. Why are you upset? What's wrong? What's wrong? What's right? Ronnie?
Speaker 11: You heard all the mean things the Democrats said about me, calling me ugly, wrinkly, and yeah, I have words, but HPV is extremely common?
Speaker 3: And why why?
Speaker 11: Just because I kicked seven million poorn disabled Americans.
Speaker 3: Off Medicaid, I mean that's not great. Oh, like, you're so perfect. This was supposed to be my special day. Call me crazy. I want to be approved.
Speaker 11: And loved and kick people off food stamps who I think don't deserve food.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that is kind of an ugly thing to do. Oh my god ugly, Ronnie.
Speaker 11: Maybe I should just go to my room, lock the door and veto myself.
Speaker 3: Is that what you want? Would that make you happy? Oh? No, no, no, no, no, no no, don't do that.
Speaker 11: It's so hard being a bill, like being talked about, being voted on, people treating me like I'm an object.
Speaker 3: You are an object.
Speaker 11: All I'm trying to do is be myself, just live my truth and take health care away from trans people.
Speaker 6: Okay, what.
Speaker 3: That's in this bill?
Speaker 4: Holy shit, I can't change who I am. That's not true. Okay, everyone can change. I mean, maybe we can make you beautiful. Maybe add some health kids subsidies, money for children kids.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, well let's start with something smaller than how about you, I don't know. Maybe try taking off your glasses wow wow yeah see, and maybe tussle your hair a little. Wow.
Speaker 3: Maybe you maybe you can be beautiful.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, just once you tell me like like three things you like about yourself.
Speaker 11: I'm fine, I'm cute, and I hate poor people. We should throw them into furnaces to power AI.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, you ruined it. You're hideous. I hate you, Ronnie, I'm going to the Senate, all right, the big beautiful bill. Everyone.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we go to subsidies, don't go away.
Speaker 3: Welcome back for them.
Speaker 4: Show if you're mad that President Trump is deporting immigrants back to their home country without due process, well calm down. He's also deporting them to other countries without due process.
Speaker 10: The Trump administration is accused of violating another court order on immigration by putting eight migrants on a plane from Texas. Immigration attorneys say they were deported to South Sudan, which is a war torn country where the State Department advises Americans not to travel.
Speaker 4: Wow, South Sudan. The only place more depressing than Self Sudan is Madison Square. God, and that's the last night's Knicks game, right, Yeah for the Internet.
Speaker 3: We lost.
Speaker 4: So these deportations might seem cruel to some and legally dubious to others, But that's why the Trump administration released this video to show you that they can be also exciting and cool.
Speaker 3: Deportation rocks hell Satan.
Speaker 4: You know, that's the funny thing about being a musician. I Mean, one minute you think you're going to be the next Jimi Hendrix, and the next minute your songs are being used in a video titled Gestapo hype Reel three point zero. But if you would prefer not to be deported to heavy metal, you can always leave on your own. And in fact, if you self deport, Trump will sweetened the deal.
Speaker 5: The Department of Homeland Security conducting its first self deport operation called Project Homecoming sixty four I legal immigrants making the choice to self deport back to their home countries.
Speaker 7: Officials handed out food and children's toys for each ride, and each person was given a one thousand dollars stipend for their cooperation.
Speaker 4: What's one thousand dollars and a sack lunch for self deporting?
Speaker 3: What idiot? What take that offer? What's stupid? This idiot?
Speaker 4: Hello running Al Madrigal.
Speaker 3: Wait, oh, you self deported? But you're citizen.
Speaker 8: I know, but that's how cool those videos look.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got.
Speaker 8: One thousand dollars, no mail, that and this sweet bag lunch, little man.
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars is not that much money. Okay, it's not gonna get you.
Speaker 8: Very far, maybe not in New York City, but a thousand bucks in uh what looks like South Sudan.
Speaker 3: I am living large okay, yeah, but you're in self Sudan.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: What was that?
Speaker 8: I got a little distracted by my Gratis caprice son all right, fruit punch, best flavor, and check it out. They even frozen gogurt. Okay, thank you, DHS. Ronnie, you gotta get down here, man.
Speaker 4: I'm not going down there, okay. And I think you'll focusing on the wrong thing here.
Speaker 8: You're right, I should be focusing on this cuddly stuffed animal.
Speaker 3: All right. I named him baby Fufu.
Speaker 8: Oh what's that?
Speaker 3: Baby foo Fu?
Speaker 8: Ronnie's an idiot for not taking to a thousand bucks and the sweet bag lunch.
Speaker 3: Oh, enough about a lunch.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a reason Christy Nome isn't talking about what happened to these people. The countries that are being sent to are really dangerous.
Speaker 8: Okay, don't worry. I bought myself a gun, which there's tons of because it turns out we funded a civil war here. And I bought myself a hut with the guest hut huh, and I still got nine hundred and fifty bucks. We are going to party when you get here, man.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to sell Sudan.
Speaker 8: Sure, you are because I gave your name to Ice.
Speaker 9: Wait what.
Speaker 3: Why why would you do that? Well, they have a refer a friend program.
Speaker 8: Ye see, I turn you in. I get a second, Caprice son, you know what? Hold on a second. Some guys are approaching.
Speaker 3: Must be my new neighbors. Hey, what's up? Fellas cool machetes? Hey?
Speaker 2: What are you doing on my camera?
Speaker 3: Stay away from me? Oh my go, oh my god, out out? Oh you okay? Do you hear me? I'll try standing there with Doctaffery's unstrong. Oh my god, out out? Oh you're back? What happened?
Speaker 8: Ronnie Dhs failed to mention they have warlords here.
Speaker 3: They took everything, They took your money. Even worse, they took baby Foo Foo. He was just a baby.
Speaker 8: Luckily I was able to hide my gogrit where no one's ever gonna find it. All right, I'll explain when.
Speaker 6: You get here.
Speaker 3: I'm not going there. It's in my butt, Ronnie so Soudans. I'll madrig everybody when we come back. Don Staley open, you join me on the show, so don't go away. Welcome back to town the show.
Speaker 4: My guest tonight is a basketball legend and head coach of the University of South Carolina's women's basketball team.
Speaker 3: A new memoir is called Uncommon Favor.
Speaker 4: Please welcome the legendary Don Staley the New York City Standing Ovation.
Speaker 3: I give it to you.
Speaker 6: I'm honored.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three time Olympic gold medalist as a player, and you want to go.
Speaker 3: One college. Your champion in playing.
Speaker 4: At college and coach at college. You are Undula Lee, a basketball expert. So did you watch the next game last night?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 12: I attended for half of it and then I beat the crowd out and ended up watching it in my hotel.
Speaker 4: You left at the right time, because I just want to ask you about endgame situations. Yeah, when you have thirty seconds or less left on the clock and your team is down by three, do you foul to set the other teams of the free throw line or not?
Speaker 6: You definitely file you foul.
Speaker 4: I would argue you don't file because then if the other team scores the three worst case scenario, if ay D they score three, you're tied, you get the ball back, you have possession, and you can shoot for the last shot.
Speaker 12: I would say I'm going to extend the time. Time time is not on your side. So if you file with thirty seconds. There's a lot of time left in order for you to play that cat and mouse game.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, I'm saying. I'm saying if your team is up, sorry bad, it's my bad. Ya your team is up by three? Sorry, yeah, your team's up by three. That's less than twenty four seconds left NBA rules, and they are so the advancement after timeouts and all that. If your team is up by three, would you file?
Speaker 6: No? Because I believe, I believe in my defense.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, someone should have told the Nicks that because they filed, they were up by three, they filed, they send the other team to a free throw line. The other team scored two, and then they got the ball. The team followed them.
Speaker 6: But what happened was an anomaly, like the probability of.
Speaker 3: The Knicks losing is not that happens. That happens.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, Nickson six Nicks and six.
Speaker 3: But sorry, I cut you off. What do you mean it's not anomaly?
Speaker 12: What do you mean that that doesn't happen very often? Where you got a seventeen point le and.
Speaker 3: You lose it. No, it does not happen.
Speaker 12: So I probably would have been fouling the guy that was banging like five threes, I would I would not have let him get threes off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but that guy was he was going out to control.
Speaker 6: He was shooting like anomaly.
Speaker 4: Like it's like twelve points in like a minute he did, which is only the Knicks could The other thing I want to ask you sometimes I watch a lot of NBA basketball and like compare to college basketball, and one thing I found is like the rule enforcement is a lot different in the NBA. You know, for example, even traveling calls or moving screens. You know, it kind of one of my things with basketball is so weird whenever in in the NBA they never call a moving screen for anything, you know, And I.
Speaker 3: Mean I don't know is that they did last night? Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but in your opinion, is this like is this just okay? We just got to play this game now? Where screens are whatever they are.
Speaker 6: Defenses are smart.
Speaker 12: So it's more of the defenses actually acting because the only thing you have to do is fall. If someone sets a hard screen on you or somewhat illegal screen, if you just put your body, make contact and fall, more than likely they want to call it okay. They want to call that call, and it's an objective.
Speaker 3: Call, so you don't have a problem with the moving screen.
Speaker 12: The way I'm gonna say this, when when you're playing against a really tough offensive player, you're trying to create an edge. So if they're coming off of screens and I don't think I can get back into play, I'm a fake a file.
Speaker 6: I'm a run into the screener and.
Speaker 3: Fall right and try to get a call.
Speaker 12: Try, because it's going to be They're going to score because I can't get back in front.
Speaker 4: Okay, well this is interesting. Also, we just lost like eighty percent of the crowd because this is these guys are like political nerds, so they don't know. So let's I find this very interesting.
Speaker 3: But I guess no one else, no one else even knows.
Speaker 4: But like, on the topic of being a championship coach, if you had to tell the Knicks something after loss like that where you were up by seventeen, no, but like what would you tell your team to like get them for game two?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 12: I mean, there's really no motivating You're you're in the you're in the Eastern Conference finals.
Speaker 6: It is you're at home.
Speaker 12: You still have an advantage, like when when the home team loses, then it becomes a really good series. I do think the Knicks is the better team, right, I do think they'll they'll win Game two, They'll probably lose Game three, win game four.
Speaker 3: Wait, hang on, let me write this down. Yeah, so I'll make some money on this. Okay, So what do you think is the points spread on game two?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So you think they're gonna win gang and six? All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, great, okay, But you wouldn't even tell them anything because they're professionals.
Speaker 3: You're like, you guys are pros.
Speaker 4: You guys get motivation, your your the Eastern Conference finals.
Speaker 3: You don't need me to. There's no kind of locker room moment where you like the one.
Speaker 12: Guys know the loss itself is embarrassing, and they know they know.
Speaker 6: What to do.
Speaker 3: So you're going saying that I would.
Speaker 12: Because at this stage of the game, if they drop another one, then they're.
Speaker 4: Done, right, But this is an interesting coaching philosophy. Then less is more almost.
Speaker 6: For me, less is more like you.
Speaker 12: You you actually have you have to know the post of your team. You have to look and see what they look like, what they sound like. After that game, and you can probably look at the press conferences and hear what they're saying, and if they're saying we let our foot off the gas, it's an anomaly.
Speaker 6: You know, we got this.
Speaker 12: I mean, they're up seventeen with seven minutes left, like you're supposed to win that game. And if they put themselves in a position where they're up seventeen in any other game, they're going to win.
Speaker 4: Sure. And this idea of coaching, sometimes less is more in terms of motivating and coaching. I mean reading your book that you talk about the ninety six Olympics, where I mean fair to say your coach was pretty hard on you in ninety six, So I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Time from her. Oh yeah, well she also less as more because it seems.
Speaker 6: Like she was more and more. So I went the opposite, but still right, so we win.
Speaker 4: Sure, you adopted the philosophies. Why do you think that happened? You know, because you had a very tough coach at the ninety six Olympics where you want to go medal and then you becoming a coach, you kind of went away from that philosophy a little bit, Like why do you think.
Speaker 12: That so I'm equally as tough, but I'm more of I'm a communicator. I'm gonna let you know it's gonna be tough, and then I keep letting you know it's gonna be tough, so I condition you to know it's gonna be tough. So it's not necessarily the team not liking me, because I don't think we liked her during the process, Like my team likes me, like they really understand what I'm trying to get them to accomplish, so we do it together.
Speaker 6: She pretty much separated.
Speaker 12: Herself from us and just kind of just pounded on us, and we just like it was strategic because she wanted us to come together as a team, and all of our anger and frustration was against her, and where I want my team with me. We're doing this together.
Speaker 4: But it's hard, sure, sure, and obviously you're proven your philosophy to be somewhat correct in that way. So also, I mean in basketball, there's this thing now where I guess analytics came in and there's this drive towards efficiency of the game, which has led to kind of almost like basketball by robots in some ways, everyone kind of shoots the same, everyone plays the same or shooting threes, you know, and it's just drive towards efficiency, which I think it's pretty clear that it's there.
Speaker 3: Is is working.
Speaker 4: The efficiency is working. Points are higher than ever before. But it's kind of like losing a bit of the individual characteristics of individual players, you know, like there's no more people doing skyhooks. There's no more Kevin McHale's kind of more range is gone, I mean, right.
Speaker 12: And it definitely takes away the great creativity of individual play. Like we can we we can't do that on a collegiate level. Some teams can do it, and they put themselves in a position to win, but I've never seen anybody win championships. They win a lot of basketball games, but bottom line, you need to win championships. So if a person is really efficient in the mid range, the NBA analytics don't say take that shot because overall mid range shots are are are obsolete at this point because you're better off making a taking a three point. They're trying to get, you know, an advantage over a two point, of course, but I allow our players to play free and take the types of shots that they that they practice.
Speaker 3: Right, So you pusly don't no.
Speaker 12: You know, we had a guy that was so much in the analytics and he was like, this is what this is what the last national championship championship teams look like this, And we looked we didn't look like any of them. Our team we ended up winning in twenty seventeen, not looking like what the analytically correct teams national championship teams look like. So I was like, okay, so you're saying if we do this, it's an automatic win. And I'm like, no, it's not an automatic win because the players have to have to actually perform, not the numbers. And the numbers are part of it is just part of the game, but they're not absolute total.
Speaker 4: To shut up and get all the gona. We're gonna win this game without your stupid numbers. And as a as a coach, like when you look at players, like how do you draw the line between like having a killer instinct as a player and being a good teammate, because I think sometimes in culture we really kind of like put on a pedestal this idea of I'm gonna win at all costs as a player as a human being, like I don't care about anything about winning, and we kind of glorify that bit in America, And I wonder if you can shed any light in terms of like, is.
Speaker 3: That an actual? Is that correct? Or is that a balance.
Speaker 4: Between being a good teammate and being an individual?
Speaker 3: Kind of?
Speaker 12: Well, well, I think all human beings we are we are, We are creatures of habit, right, and you know, you know what your habit is. I know what my habit is. My teammates, my players know what their habit is. My right, So you would be a good teammate on the bench, right, But you also have to allow people to be who they are, and you have to condition people to accept you for who you are. Like, if you have a hot head player on your team, you got to give them the space to be a hot head, right, give them that space, and then at some point you got to you gotta cut it off because it's impacting everybody else. If you got somebody that's quiet and they don't don't like to be yelled at, then you got to walk up to them and whisper in their ear and curse them out, not in front of everybody, not in front of the entire team, because they just don't take in information that way. So you As a coach, you got to figure out each and every person and condition them. They're conditioning you to how they taking information and how they like to be coached, and in turn, you're giving them how you like to coach.
Speaker 6: And you have to meet You got to meet them where they are.
Speaker 3: But you wouldn't say every coach would adopt that philosophy.
Speaker 6: No, it's it's their way or the highway.
Speaker 3: Right, And so you I guess that's why we thrive.
Speaker 12: In this in this space, because we're meeting players where they are and their entire families.
Speaker 3: And that's why you're winning.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think that can contributes to winning.
Speaker 3: And so what do you what do you.
Speaker 4: Think about this all the nil rules in college basketball right now, which where your players are getting paid for that likeness. I guess yes, you know, not getting paid by the school, but for external coming. Sure, And how do you feel about college athletes and paid.
Speaker 6: I think it's great.
Speaker 12: I especially think it's great for women because women are thriving in this space.
Speaker 3: Like I do.
Speaker 12: I think company these are realizing that women are top consumers around the.
Speaker 6: World and now that they want.
Speaker 12: Women to be brand ambassadors for their for their companies and I just feel like women's basketball has been held back for so long, and now that we're in demand and popular, we're reaping the benefits in the NIL space. I will say that there really has to be control over the amount of times that that players can transfer, because that you can go to four schools in four years and still not graduate.
Speaker 6: Not at South.
Speaker 3: Carolina, though, is that and that's bad?
Speaker 6: I think that's bad. I think that's bad.
Speaker 12: But you can also go to four schools and get more money at each school each year, So that's good for the individual.
Speaker 3: So you think that's probably an area to look at in terms of Yes.
Speaker 12: I think the NCAA needs to do something about the just transfer whenever you whenever things don't go your way or you want more money.
Speaker 3: And I do want to talk about this book a little bit. I read it.
Speaker 4: I have to say it reads like you wrote it as in the way it's the way the dialogue is written.
Speaker 3: It is very like, oh, this this was you for.
Speaker 6: Me everything, And you feel the.
Speaker 4: Cover the basketball, Yeah, that's that probably costs like twenty bucks. Knowing why I know about publishing that jacket is yeah, But I want to ask you about what one story you're telling here is about how you you got hot disease and you coach through it to win a championship like a crazy person.
Speaker 6: Right right?
Speaker 4: Can you can you explain why that's probably not a good idea for normal people to.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I got I got diagnosed with Perry cardis. Don't ask me like how so delicious?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 12: I went to the best doctor in the country, which is at Cleveland Clinic.
Speaker 6: He told me that I need to sit down and have a coffee.
Speaker 12: He said, sit down, have a coffee, and I'm am I'm coaching this is we got a great team. We got an opportunity to win a national championship. He was like, if you don't sit down and just have a cup of coffee, you're gonna need open heart surgery.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I was like, okay, but let me see if I can do this. I couldn't get my heart rate up because Perry Card died. This is just the inflammation of the lining of your heart. So when even when it pumps fast, it's knocking against the inflammation.
Speaker 6: It never heals. It takes years.
Speaker 3: When he said that you just set a hot screen on him and to play basketball, I.
Speaker 12: Thought he was nutstuff. Like, I don't think he really understood, you know what. And then he started me he saw me coach, right, and then he's like, oh, I saw you out there coaching, and that's probably something that you shouldn't be doing. Sure, And and then I said, we're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna be tranquil after the season. So after the season got better, and then I started doing yoga. Then it went I healed quicker than normal.
Speaker 3: But you won a championship with hot disease, basically.
Speaker 6: Yes, and no Opahart surgeon.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, yes, and you are watching this, do not do that. Listen to your doctors. But thanks one for joining me on the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for winning medals for America, and thank you for teaching the next generation.
Speaker 3: And thanks we'll join me on this sty I really appreciate it. It sar staying everybody. I tell my favorites available. Now, don't stand it. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back after this.
Speaker 6: It's just right.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's us over tonight.
Speaker 4: But before you go tired of complaining about who's running things, we are and we're paid to do it. But maybe it's time you take Madison to your own hands and be the leader you've been waiting for slash complaining for. Just go to a link below to learn more from our friends at headcount about running for office. Yes, you running for office. You one day could be someone While making fun of right now here, it is your moment of zen.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what you're doing. You just think, oh, clean energy, let's get rid of it. Will rely on oil goal and oil gas and coal. Well, there ain't enough ailed oil, gas and coal to fuel the world, and it's more expensive to do it. Donald Trump, what the heck are you doing?
Speaker 2: Explore more shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show week nights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and streamful episodes anytime on Paramount plus
Speaker 6: Own Podcasts.