Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and Responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Behundred two days ago? Is she oh so coldhearted? After she told me I was one of the best things that ever happened to me, And now I'm.
Speaker 5: Still talk to you like part of hr move.
Speaker 6: On's Oh yeah, it's so And sometimes you are the best thing that happened to her until some bet long at that.
Speaker 5: Time, Yes, yes, yes, at that time. No, how you feel.
Speaker 6: I know you've probably been in that the position. None, that's no joke, ain't it. I've been that, young fella. I've been there.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be okay one one day at a time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, one day at a time. You're absolutely right. It's tough, bro. It's tough because, like you said, I mean, you guys were together. She told you she was the best. You were the best thing that happened to her. Uh, you believe that, you had no reason not to believe it. I'm sure y'all did a lot of things together. And you know, sometimes sometimes and it's easier. I still believe it's easier to grow apart than it is to grow together, because growing together it takes effort.
Speaker 3: Growing apart doesn't take nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, growing apart, I call I call it.
Speaker 3: It'll take nothing.
Speaker 6: Quit And so we we we we ain't quitting on this end. But and I know you're probably watching too. You mean you ain't.
Speaker 5: No quitter? Is your last name?
Speaker 3: Campbell? Hey?
Speaker 5: That was his last name, right.
Speaker 2: According to reports, a phallic a phallic laser corner sparked a heated dispute at Jamie Fox's birthday dinner. According to GMZ, during the celebration at Mister Childs in Beverly Hills, someone from the VIP rented area by Jackass production company Penis House Productions projecting a penis shaped laser at Jamie's table, upsetting him, especially since his kids were present. Jamie went upstairs to confront the group, leading to a no altercation. Sources say Jackass Forever stunt man Jasper Dolphin allegedly threw a glass at Jamie, cutting him near his Mouthie Jamie Bleeding exclaimed, it's my birthday? What's wrong with you? Before leaving the get stitches? People play too much? They played entirely too much. Why why but you see o Joe? Now, somebody had to say, because how didn't know Jamie Foxx was having a birthday party there? I mean, who's coming there with a production? They can't They went there with that, so for to do that? So is is he okay, this wasn't this? I'm assuming this wasn't a stunt or nothing like that. You say it was somebody that.
Speaker 3: Man he threw a glass.
Speaker 2: He threw a glass, He hit him in his mouth and bus didn't cut him.
Speaker 6: That starts a world rumble. You know, I don't I don't see someone throwing something that dam fox and.
Speaker 2: Wait and that James, but I mean that's Jamie. Jami ain't really trying to squabble like that. But they know who to do that to? Somebody go mister child at trying They ain't trying to bang. Okay, they ain't trying to bump, celebate.
Speaker 3: You have a good time.
Speaker 2: They're with their family, they with some loved ones, they're with some friends. They want to get they want to get a good meal. People play too much. Man, y'all gonna stop playing. Everybody ain't bout them pranks. I see people in the mall. You know they going up there? Is that your man, that's your and people's but it's not. Everybody don't play.
Speaker 3: Play grown huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah he he he got he got a pallid shape laser pointing.
Speaker 6: At and okay, okay, okay, I see I see you going and Jamie got upset and confronted him about doing the bullshit.
Speaker 5: Okay, now I got you.
Speaker 3: Now got right.
Speaker 2: Yes, he got kids at the table because they probably got it. They probably got some special coming out of something because you know, they be doing pranks like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not the one. I'm not I'm not. I am not the one.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't. I don't play like that. On Joe, I don't play like that. Wanted to pump me. Uh, you're as cutcher had a TV show. My daughter Kayle said, nah, Daddy, ain't the one. I don't play like that. I don't. I don't play with people I don't know. Don't play with me. You don't know me like that. I don't play with you. I don't play people that know me. I'm very matter of fact. I'm from point A, I'm from point B. Don't all that Kiki, me and you joking back and forth. That is not the shining shark that I am.
Speaker 5: You don't be joking with me. You're not.
Speaker 3: Damn I am not.
Speaker 2: That's outside of me, and people expect.
Speaker 5: I thought you.
Speaker 2: I thought, m No, no, no, I don't. I don't listen. I'm very respectful. Hey, how you doing? I always any time I meet somebody, ash always, why you do that? Hello, I'm shouting shark. I'm not arrogant enough to believe that everybody knows who I am. Boom, don't play just hey, going bout your business? Let me go about my business. Because one look here, oh we we mster Child's been closed for renovation. I promise you, I I guarantee you. That's not I'll get you. I bet you that wouldn't have made the next SPECIALI if they would shoot some kind of full job for a movie. I bet you that wouldn't have made it. Do like I said, that's that's why I stayed to myself. Hey, I sneak in, I sneak out. I go in there my like seven point thirty. I'm trying to get in and get out. I'm out of there. I don't do a whole lot of big crowds and stuff. Now, hey man, we got no just let me go ahead and let me go ahead and my business.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: People just play to me. I don't what is this this? You know what happened on your that's that's there where everybody everybody, And then with yeah, that's the problem. I just and everybody want to get content. And you saw that guy, that guy got shot in them all he got putting that twenty two on him, talk about oh you shot me?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can stop playing with people, y'all.
Speaker 2: Stop running on people and throwing stuff on people in these stores and stuff and doing all kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Income it's a different way. It's a different way of revenue, a different way of income. And it's it's it's the times we're in now. You know, people understand that you can make money based on these pranks and.
Speaker 5: Shoot depends on how much you need to hear about it much? Did that be a pretty penny too? Now I think about it.
Speaker 2: Summer Walker and Sexy Red Till a caller to go back to her boyfriend after he cheated on her twice and nine years together.
Speaker 3: People should huh.
Speaker 2: So I'm a summer walker and summer Walker and Sexy Red Tail a caller to go back to her boyfriend after he cheated on her twice and nine years together. People shouldn't be accepting that, But you are right, like living two times is nothing, but friend, we can't sound sound like this. We have to work on ourselves and accept and accept better. They all like that, but uh, there's some people that genuinely feel like there are some men that don't cheat, and they'll argue with you up and down that there they They can be like, are you women just be with them? Ends that be cheating? So that's why I don't say nothing, but no, baby, there are cheating. So go to like the what do you do?
Speaker 6: Women like a certain type? Women want a man with a certain type of revenue and income. Normally the type of men that you want and like.
Speaker 5: That are wealthy, that are rich.
Speaker 6: What does that come with Uncle, I'm just curious for the people in the back real quick, just what does that come with men that have the resources and have access to multiple women and are rich, What does that come with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if he has resources to if he has resources, I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Resource fucking math.
Speaker 7: Two plus two egles fucking two two plus two egos fucking two. It's come with the territory since the beginning of fucking time. Someone with riches fame, selab.
Speaker 5: It's what it.
Speaker 6: Is is and it's always been that way. Why do we continue to have this fucking discourse and conversation about men that have money and what they fucking do. It's the same shit every fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I don't know this, Listen, I don't really know the circumstances and which, Like I said, I don't hear the call. O Joe, we got about another what we got to know out another twenty five days before we get we've.
Speaker 3: Been good, O Joe. We've been good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got fourteen days, O Joe. And we'll be our probation cause they were trying to we were about to lose your job. You are about to lose your channel and you're about to lose your channel and we not go do that.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, O Joe, I don't know the situation. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh, it looks like from the calling they said uh m hm twice in nine years.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean some listen, some they can forgive. Some that's unforgivable. I'm not your I don't I don't tell nobody how they should be in the.
Speaker 5: I got one for you.
Speaker 3: How about you? What about you don't forgive? Right, I don't really know.
Speaker 6: You go to the next person. You know what's gonna happen. Yeah, same ship? Yes you, you don't forgive again. You go to the next person that meets all the qualifications that you want, the same ship. You know, in the cycle gonna keep mother fucking continuing to repeat itself until you fucking get it through your goddamn head.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Hello, Yeah, I'm just saying, I mean you, how long?
Speaker 7: How long you've been around?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How long you've been? Uh?
Speaker 6: Listen and in thiscific this specific craft around specific type types of individuals and understanding the landscape of how things work, like what.
Speaker 3: Are we doing? H?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I mean, young that young lady is gonna have to uh like okay, talk to her, you know, boyfriend, significant other, whatever the case was, and then they'll have to come.
Speaker 3: To a conclusion.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't. Everybody doesn't cheat. They all women don't cheat. All men don't cheat.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, I think, Uh, you and I we're we're we're realistic in our expectations. In order to beat this bad you gotta practice. So you go out there and we're not having any completions. We want to throw incompletions and turnovers. Ain't no way you that bad as you practice. Yeah, that's what I'm getting frustrated by. Man, I'm putting all this time in. I'm watching all this tape my quarterback.
Speaker 5: And listen, I know how you feel.
Speaker 2: Them if them jeans that they used to wear, I don't know if they still wear them, but that I'm from the South, So those those those girls to wear those jeans with no back pockets, smooth booties.
Speaker 5: Right, I ain't never heard of them smooth.
Speaker 2: They have no back pockets on them. Yeah, yeah, the kick jeans. You ain't ever a Hey, somebody in check go love?
Speaker 3: Uh Uh, what kind of jeans. Boy chick. Yeah, I heard them, I see chick. Hold what I know?
Speaker 5: I know the eighties, but what I mean in Atlanta eighty.
Speaker 3: Little eighties, little eighties, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everywhere everybody had chickybody. Anybody I never heard that was like that.
Speaker 2: If you were how much, you were a little expensive too, so you know you had you.
Speaker 5: Know, okay, back then, back then, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of money. You gotta tell me.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, yeah, back then, Yeah, a botload of money.
Speaker 5: Baby, faulty chick, chick jeans. I ain't never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better fa.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, girls, I'm trying to think was it was it?
Speaker 3: Phara and Fosse, one of the one of those angels used to wear them. But you know about.
Speaker 9: Hey lawyer, Yeah, oh yeah, yeah they were back of the day.
Speaker 2: O Joe, Lord, oh Joe. The bucks run rough shot over the chargers. The bucks rack up five hundred and five total yards. L A had two O seven, Mike Evans one hundred and fifty nine yards. O Joe, he's now two hundred and fifty one yards short. He needs the average eighty three points sixty seven yards, so basically eighty four yards of the game over the last three games to reach a thousand, Oh, Baker, that's one thing about old shaking Bank.
Speaker 3: Now Oshak Bank makes hey, if you need something.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Baker mayfe like that. They gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact.
Speaker 6: The coaches, the offense, the coordinator, They're gonna make sure you get it.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who was the d which angel Ward was?
Speaker 3: Jeez?
Speaker 2: It was it? Pharaoh Pharafocet, well Farafocet majors who she was married to?
Speaker 3: A sixty million dollar man she manages? Who's a summers? Oh dad pictures?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Baker was twenty two of twenty seven two eighty eight yards, four touchdowns, one pick, one sack, Bucky Irvings fifteen carries, buck seventeen white, fifteen carries sixty four. They ran the ball, oh your thirty nine times for two twenty three. Justin Herbert was a raft. He had to pick the sack three times. Tyler Honey came in one for one four yards. But they really really not a whole lot. Tampa did an outstanding job. Like I said, the pressitive lebon Jay David had a sack of the half. Hall had a sack of the half. But they did a great job of neutral lives of eleven carries for thirty two yards.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be very interesting to see Tampa in Dallas.
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 2: That's gonna really, really really tell us a lot. No, I'm saying that that'll be an opportunity because if if right, if the Falcons lose tomorrow night and then the Tampa win.
Speaker 3: But we know, we know it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: We know how that game is gonna turn out.
Speaker 6: We know how that game's gonna turn out, unless for some god for saken reason, we see a different Dallas Cowboys, you know, and the god damn Bucks leg I don't think. I don't think that's going to happen. Probably not, you know, especially with the way they're playing. That momentum is gonna carry on into the next game.
Speaker 3: Somebody said it was parah false y'all. Remember y'all it often had them jeans on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell you Huh she from corporate Christian Oh well, she was on that. She had that Uh, she had that red uh, that red bikini, that poster. The Jets beat the Jags thirty two to twenty seven. Jest snapped the losing streak. Rogers two hundred and eighty nine yards three touchdown as the Giants the Giants. The Jets finally pulled out a game in the fourth quarter. This Aaron Rodgers Davante Adams again. He had back to back weeks.
Speaker 5: Like right now, yeah, oh right a. I'm so happy I'm out here like New York boy, it's by twenty three. What about twenty three?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Now look at look at his game last week against Miami the weather. Look at that game this week against Jacksonville, Aaron Rodgers. He was sixteen or thirty two eighty nine, three touchdowns, the only sacked once. Davonte nine catches a buck ninety eight, second biggest, second best receiving day of his career, two touchdowns, a seventy one yard. He had nine targets. Mac Jones. I don't know what Mac Jones was thinking on that last interception. I'm like, bro, what are you doing? Do you not know the route? I guess it's a round o joe. If the corners on top of you, you pull up. If you're on top of him, you throw it. Matt, you can see it.
Speaker 5: Hey, hold on unk. So you're trying to say, Now I think about it.
Speaker 6: You think Aaron Rodgers is playing better in hot weather cities as as pole the man played in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: All this, yeah, yes, yeah, and look at him now look at it.
Speaker 6: You think that you don't think that's just weather games. I think he's just playing good. And okay, I like, listen, you might you might be on the something, man, you might be on something.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Uh, now I have that post with the man they suposed to call money back there dollar fifty two dollars. Man, I had a challenge something and where was I gonna put it at?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: So you leave my grandpa gonna even put that bad stop playing yeah, bad bed porter.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have that thag.
Speaker 2: Sticking on that stick it on that that send the block wall Wiscon's tape. No, I had the way I got to beauty on the wall. Remember the jet magazine Jet Beauty. Yeah, I I never forget my wall was covered. You know, back back back of the day.
Speaker 6: Man I had had dated by a few, you know a few of the Jet beauties of the week.
Speaker 3: Bright. Yeah, we wanted to meet the Jet beauty I went on.
Speaker 6: The date was about about four five of them. Man, you know, because you know in the bido will tell you where they're from.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I don't know from.
Speaker 6: I actually you know you hit the Yellow Pages. Yes, you know name, name, name and everything being there. Man, yeah, yeah, I'll be like, dang, I'm thinking about it. No, that's a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: I think I might have met one person that's ever been in the magazine. Who h I gotta find me a magazine?
Speaker 3: Do they do? Hold on, I'm trying to think do they?
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't seen a magazine, so like, what's the magazine?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Still got they still got magazines?
Speaker 3: Like m something like that?
Speaker 2: Huh oh yeah, I man, I ain't been toed it. Yeah, no, I know I have mentioned that. Man, I go to the grocery dru. I'm trying to get in and down. I ain't going to no magazine now.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, hey, listen, with social media, you don't even need magazine no more.
Speaker 5: Uh can you think about it? You don't even need magazine no more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a point there. You got a point there with you, you got a point now you know what I'm saying. Now, you when you're right you can't possibly be wrong. Hey, good point, good part, good point. Earlier before we got on, my niece was on the phone, and you know he was he was happy, you know, so you know that's what it is.
Speaker 6: I'm just breaking things down for you a little bit. You know, most of everybody in the chat is younger than me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm tell her, Hey, rail rail watching reel said she was gonna be watching the day she's talking. You want to see about chat. I wish I should have feeled it. I should have had Jordan Philby and then played it back. You know, I don't recall you were smiling like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to talk about that. You talk about.
Speaker 3: Hey, that Joe, Hey Chad, he had the phone.
Speaker 1: Uh guess who Lydia? Look Lydia right there, my baby? Yeah, that was the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I looked out, looked down at your phone. You probably started playing with me on your what you call you, Chad?
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, it's after twelve o'clock to I don't I don't know nothing like that.
Speaker 5: I remember nothing happened yesterday. Yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he happy your chat? He happy, he happy, and we glad to have it back. We're glad because we had Chad like we got old children.
Speaker 6: Man, God damn, I was supposed to tell that I be the chat. I be the chat happy. I'm always happy. I'm the same energeticself always, you know.
Speaker 5: Always. I mean I'm lit chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I have been himself over the elect I'm telling you about me.
Speaker 6: I got a job when when I come on here and it's time to work, I'm here. I told you, I'm told I'm like a horse at the Kentucky Derby. Now I got my blind is on. I'm focused. Yeah, man ship, Yeah, ye.
Speaker 3: Chance you got.
Speaker 5: I'm good man.
Speaker 2: I know why you glow up at you know, somebody getting that phone. He's all close to it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey baby, I'm just trying to figure what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out when this happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say you, they say like.
Speaker 5: Working, I got should saying eleven thirty eleven jobs.
Speaker 3: So that's all.
Speaker 6: That's that's been my focus, you know, getting getting to this bag. You feel me, I don't really, I don't really, I don't really show it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen listen.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see I can't I ain't wait. Don't worry about it. I can't wait to see you real high g to see what you give a cripple ain't yeah, oldball head and.
Speaker 5: Sam, I ain't got it. I ain't got it.
Speaker 3: Bro. Oh you got it? Oh you got it?
Speaker 5: Ain't got it? Hey, I ain't got it, but I ain't got ship ship.
Speaker 2: Like a rough bro Yeah, said Suh Saint Asher a text real the color and I'm I mentioned it the old show, Big boy toy said, who tried to come to my super Bowl party? I'm gonna have burnt in buffalo wade, seapool, gum, old mac and cheese, Rabbi steak, and a lifetime supply A mod motives motives Did I say modules? Modello's I don't drink No, I don't drink no beer. So like, hey, I thought, Hey, I thought it was like the old dudes. You ever had old dudes on joke? What's that not the alcoholic beer?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, you know, don't play with that stuff, but it's not alcohol. Hey.
Speaker 5: The fact that it's supposed to be beer.
Speaker 3: No, okay, you ain't never drink a beer.
Speaker 5: I've never had alcohol. That would be that would be me have alcohol.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the bird is I'm good buffalo whis Yeah, gumboat?
Speaker 3: N I missed me with that? Are you? Are you? Is the baking mac and cheese? Is it baked? Or you're gonna have it? Creamy? I like the real bi bone in and lifetime supply of modello? Man ain't?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, the wrong I wrote you rock the models? Yeah, a lot of time supply models.
Speaker 3: You leave pete. What I'm saying your settlers? Would settlers settle with you? Or money? Jump? Funny?
Speaker 2: Next time you have to eat a jar of black licorice during the show black licorice?
Speaker 5: Hell? Nah?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 5: Who by black?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: I don't even know you buy black licorice?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't either. I don't like No, I ain't. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what thing I'd rather eat black liquorice than candy corn?
Speaker 5: Yeah, wax candy corn?
Speaker 3: You you like candy corn?
Speaker 6: Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But are you tripping? Nah? Nobody with old people. He can't.
Speaker 6: I can't do no black licorice. No, I can't do no black liter Put some goddamn candy corn.
Speaker 5: Boy, talk to me.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Yeah, we saw you eat raccoon, but you won't eat candy corn.
Speaker 3: No, I sure won't you.
Speaker 5: Eat you eat pig feet, but you won't, you won't. I'm gonna leave it alone, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you and you eat booty, but you will eat black licorice.
Speaker 5: They both difference, one of them coming out the shower.
Speaker 3: They're both black.
Speaker 5: Now now see that was the old me.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 6: Nah nah ever since ever since, I've been on this journey and every everything like I see, I see things so much more clearer now now that now that is a distraction.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm proud of you, man. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I'm proud of that journey.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah yeah. To me, it's a beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing. I honestly, I thought I didn't have to just I thought I ain't had the discipline to do it.
Speaker 5: And I've been on point.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of Yojo.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm proud of me too. You know, I'm making strips, the.
Speaker 3: Last, but the underscore last underscore.
Speaker 2: Philosopher said, if Drea text y'all, hey at twelve am, what y'all doing? Dream and hoo, he ain't texting me, I ain't got she ain't got my number. She got some, she got some, she had someone. I'm happy for her, for him. Look how many dreils you know? Ojo, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even I don't even like that hypothetical.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying me. First of all, let me tell you how I am. I done got to and I never asked more than I'm willing to give. So you know what, I ain't gonna call you at twelve am, and you damn sure but not called me because I ain't coming, and I ain't gonna ask you to call.
Speaker 3: I done got too old. I ain't getting up and unlocking the door.
Speaker 2: And that because I'm gonna be able to go back to sleep. I'm not goinna interrupt my sleep pattern. And if you call me, my phone is sent to a special ring. It better be it better be Taylor Key al right up, pul, it better be my brother, sister or my mom. Other than that, No, don't call. Don't call me. And because I already know you are a bulls eye, No, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't do that. I don't do that. No hell, no waking somebody will talk about what what you.
Speaker 2: Doings one thirty the b And what the hell do you think I'm doing? You know what I was doing? I was cutting the grass here? You think you know what I was changing. I was changing my alternating.
Speaker 5: Time of night anyway, because you knew who gonna answer mine? Man?
Speaker 3: Please, man, I wish, I man, I wish.
Speaker 8: Look watching over these hypotheta, they forget, they forget how old he is.
Speaker 5: I'm sleep by nine o'clock if I'm not doing the show, I am not boy.
Speaker 2: Anybody that knows Shannon, they know not like to be waking up woken up.
Speaker 3: And I definitely what you're saying.
Speaker 5: That I'm gonna call you every day when we all at two in the morning.
Speaker 2: See, I'm gonna call it. How about what you call mat after police?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Someone prank swatting me? Ah, Man, don't be calling nobody look teachers on. I mean, if that's the type of relationship y'all want, people want to have a problem.
Speaker 3: I just said that because you sad.
Speaker 6: Hold on, if you're calling me a twelve twelve o'clock like, that's.
Speaker 5: Disrespectful to me, Why wouldn't you call me at a decent hour?
Speaker 6: So you really so you really, you really like, honestly, you try me like I'm just a piece of ass.
Speaker 3: Well, no, hey, and I'm thinking you know what I'm thinking out Oh you know me?
Speaker 8: Because because because if he ain't want you, what makes you think I do?
Speaker 5: I'll let you get a little shock.
Speaker 3: I listen, you little sub.
Speaker 5: Yeah but wait a minute, oh who whoa whoa twelve o'clock at night.
Speaker 6: Most of the time women that are intoxicated and have consumed alcohol, they but that listen.
Speaker 3: They always do that. No, I don't care. Don't you call me? Don't call me. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't first of all, okay, first of all, I ain't gonn pick up, So that's it.
Speaker 3: But I don't do I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't do that. I don't do the drunk call. I don't drink.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, hell no, I just heard. I'm I I heard, you know.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I would hate I hate look, I hate being I would hate being out.
Speaker 3: When I would go out with the guys and somebody been in bench slurring. Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: They never remember what happened that.
Speaker 3: I'm nothing because they I wasn't a part of it.
Speaker 5: I don't the volume