Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Static. Let's get to some stocks on the move in the Tuesday trade. Bloomberg News equities reporter Carmen Reinikey is with us. She's actually equities reporter and also deputy team leader for US Equity, so she keeps everybody in check. Good to have you back with us. Give us a name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, the biggest one that I'm looking at right now and after hours is Ventix. This is ticker VTYX. So shares are up nearly sixty percent right now. There is a Wall Street Journal report that Eli Lilly is in advanced talks to acquire this biotech company for more than one billion, which is nearly double or yeah, nearly double where it was valued as of Tuesday afternoon, which is at about five hundred and fifteen million. So shares were actually halted for volatility right after we like close the market, but they're back up. This is a company that specializes in developing medication for inflammatory diseases. So things like Crohn's and rheumatoried arthritis, and it had been a little bit of a like a rumored acquisition target in the space.
Speaker 3: It's interesting to see some deal flow, right. People back from the holidays and getting back to work are putting, you know, signing something on the bot on the dotted line. Mobile Eye is another one that has been on the move today.
Speaker 4: Yep, and you know, for kind of a similar reason. So shares are up about eight point four percent right now. Sys ticker mb l Y. So the self driving car company is set to buy and is rarely a startup called Mentee Robotics. It's a cash and stock deal that will value the company at about nine hundred million, and it will be to develop humanoid robots ultimately, but in the nearer term it sounds like my Tea is also going to be helping mobili with like robots in its factory, so in the like automating making some of these cars.
Speaker 3: So it's just the year of the robot.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's only three days, well three trading days, six days into the new.
Speaker 3: Year, all right, so maybe it could be well, it's just fascinating. I don't know if you know, sixty minutes is a big thing on robots. And again they were showing what's the company up in in Massachusetts, Boston Dynamics. Yeah right, and what they're doing. Yeah, I yes, they're no see, yes, it's all about it.
Speaker 1: Help you.
Speaker 3: I'll just stare at now, I'll stare it out of a figure out.
Speaker 1: The West coast. There's Kiva, which is part of Amazon and has been for years. Yeah, there are a lot of companies working on this, but you know, again it takes time. Can they be programmed to love?
Speaker 3: That's the question that is Okay, strategy real quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so strategy it's up. It's lost a little bit of its gainst up about four and a half percent right now. Ticker mstr so MSCI said that it would not implement a proposal to exclude digital asset treasury companies from its indexes. So this is a big deal. You know, they can stay in the indexes and also something that executive chairman Michael Saylor had publicly spoken out about it a month ago.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.