Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program ATS eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. All right, we have a lot of breaking news and some hope on the horizon as it relates to winding now in this conflict in Iran. Although you know, based on everything that I can put together and everything I can muster, and everything that I think is happening and all my sources put together, I think that this could likely be a big breakthrough. And I'm hoping. By the way, one other thing that we're going to get to today is Donald Trump. I mean, you know, Democrats can't stand this announce that he plans on sending ice to airports, and right now there are ice agents helping out it, for example JFK Airport. I don't know any of you that have traveled, or any of you that know people that work for TSA. I mean, these people have not been paid in thirty seven days. The lines at airports are absolutely astronomical. People weren't waiting four five, six, seven hours, you know, just to get through TSA. Then to just attempt to make their plane. They have to get to the airport that early, which is insane. And this is all caused by the Democrats. The Democrats thought they were being cute. Oh, we'll fund all of the DHS except for ICE. Oh and if the TSA agents do show up at the airport to help. If they do show up, they can't wear a mask, which I think should be non negotiable. Why do they Why are they obsessed with were boxing ICE agents when there's an eight thousand percent at eight thousand percent increase in the threat level against ICE agents. This is absolutely madness on their part anyway, But we definitely need help. It's a it's just a nightmare. It's all caused by Democrats. They've refused to fund the Department of Home Land Security at a time when we are in conflict with the world's number one state sponsor of terror. They have absolutely no shame. So we'll see what happens now. The President announced today and he put it on truth Social I am pleased to report that the United States of America and the country of Iran have had over the last two days very good and productive conversations regarding a complete and total resolution of our hostilities in the Middle East. Based on the tenor and tone of these in depth, detailed, constructive conversations, which will continue throughout the week, I have instructed the Department of War to postpone any and all military strikes against Iranian power plans and energy infrastructure for a five day period. Now the President had given them what did he given four days, I believe, Linda, or a five day period to either knock off what they're doing attacking infrastructure or they were going to be obliterated on that front. Two, the President has been hitting military targets. He's been trying to preserve for the Iranian people and probably also for America, the infrastructure as it relates to energy, which is their entire economy. I mean, otherwise you're knocking out the entire country and the amount of suffering is going to be incalculable. And the President, I mean the Iranians, they target densely populated areas of civilians, the Israelis, the Americans. They have been hitting military targets, well over eight thousand of them, and they have been knocking out their ballistic missile systems, their air defense systems, any ships that they may have where they would mine in the Strait of Hormuz. They have been taking out nuclear facilities any remnants after Operation Midnight Hammer. Anyway, he said, these will continue throughout the week. I've instructed the Department of War to postpone any and all strikes against the Iranian power plants, energy infrastructure for a five day period, subject to the success of the ongoing meetings and discussions. For your attention to this matter, Donald J. Trump, So there is some hope there now, I wouldn't. Obviously, the markets have responded in a major way, which I'll explain in some detail, and then I think this is important. Oil prices plunged by twelve percent upon this truth post by the President. The Dow sored immediately by a thousand points after the President revealed the new negotiations, relief ripping through the financial markets. Either way, I don't think I mean now it's down over twelve I think it's down over twenty percent. The last time I looked, Linda, it's it was like an eighty six, and it had been well over one hundred, I mean at one twenty at one point last week. So it's down considerably, nearly forty eighty seven. Seventy nine, so it keeps going down. What is the dow up now.
Speaker 2: It's down almost eleven percent today from where it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but anyway, so Iran can say through state media, but the state media has no power. We don't even the problem is we don't even really know who in power. And the President addressed that today and said, I don't really want to tell anyone who we're talking to because the odds of them surviving the next twenty four hours would go down precipitously. But anyway, obvious, look, if the president can get a peace deal, it's it's going to be very complicated. You have to ask yourself, at what point the Iranians want to continue to take such a beating now. The President was also very clear in stating that if they want him to continue, that he will continue. And you know, it's it's sort of like, okay, how much how much abuse do you want? At some point? And so he just said that if the Iranian new the new Iranian talks fail, will just keep bombing our little hearts out seen. Your administration officials will speak with the RAMS leadership later today after the two sides found According to the President, fifteen separate issues that the Iranians have agree and I personally hope that this is true. But among them has got to be that they've got to give up any nuclear ambition. Remember when Steve Whitcoff and Jared Kushner went to negotiate with the Iranians in the hopes of preventing Operation Epic Fury. Steve Witkoff, we played the interview here on this program, was very clear in saying that they were bragging how they had four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent and rich uranium. I'll repeat it for those that may not have hurt, but sixty percent in rich uranium can be turned into ninety percent enrichment weapons great enrichment ninety percent within seven to ten days, which means that would give them enough fuel for eleven nuclear weapons. That was the imminent threat that President Trump was saying. Now, the President says that they had strong talks with Iran. If they want to make a deal, we'll make a deal. This is exactly what he told them in the lead up to Midnight Hammer. He gave them fifty days. They didn't listen. This is exactly what he told them in the lead up to Operation Epic Fury. Again the uranium regime didn't listen. They have paid a very very heavy price. Here's the President in announcing that we've had strong talks with the RAN. If they want to make a deal, we'll make a deal. Listen.
Speaker 3: We have had very very strong talks. We'll see where they lead. We have points of major points of agreement. I would say almost all points of agreement. Perhaps that hasn't been conveyed. The communication, as you know, has been blown to pieces. They were unable to talk to each other. But we've had very strong talks. Mister Witchcoff and mister Kushner had them. They went I would say perfectly. I would say that if they carry through with that, it'll end that problem, that conflict, and I think it'll end it very very substantially. We have very much in mind our partners in the Middle East. We've had great relationships with a lot of them. As you know, a lot of them were surprisingly hit and I was surprised to see it, and so was everyone else. But we have they're very much in mind in the discussions. So the discussions took place yesterday, they went into yesterday evening. They want very much to make a deal. We'd like to make a deal too.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they've had strong talks and they want to make a deal. Now did they learn anything that Donald Trump means what he says, because he's also saying that he would re engage and that if this fails, they're going to continue to bomb the living daylights out of them. That's going to be up to the Iranians. Here's the most important part. It's only seven seconds. Iran has agreed to no enrichment, even for medical purposes. In other words, that's now off the table. That was on the table when they were negotiating before epic fury. Now it's off the table. Listen, are we talking to Iran directly? You know, Rickman, petical person they.
Speaker 3: Have, thank you.
Speaker 1: They've agreed that they can't have a medical purposes or civilian purposes. That is a big change of heart. It's an amazing what you know when you knock out four levels of leadership, how one's mind gets convinced to change. Whoever might be negotiating this. He said, Iran has agreed to not having a nuclear weapon. Another important point, listen, you said there's many points of agreement with Iran right now, what can.
Speaker 3: You give us a like fifteen points? Fifteen points? Yes, well, they're not going to have a nuclear weapon. That's number one. That's number one, two and three, they will never have a nuclear weapon. Yes to that.
Speaker 1: They've agreed to that. And then he joked that he doesn't want to say who Steve Whitkoff is speaking with in Iran because he doesn't want them to be killed. I won't play that now because we have too much else to get to anyway. So the price of oil from it's high of nearly one twenty last week now down in the eighties. Obviously, markets are responding very very well to this announcement today. By the way, one other thing, the Trump Department of Interiors secured a landmark agreement with the energy giant Total Energies to read it, direct nearly a billion dollars away from this idiotic, unreliable, ideological wind farm project approved under the Biden administration and instead invest in US oil and natural gas. I know everybody doesn't want the price of gas or energy to go up, and if even in a worst case scenario, I really can't see this going on much longer than a month from now. Under any scenario. I'm hoping. I'm hopeful that it ends even sooner. I really am. I think like most of us are US. By the way, if you're interested in in production, is the global leader in oil production now thanks to President Donald Trump and when he first started in twenty sixteen, and the US now produces more oil than Saudi Arabia and Russia combined. I mean this is in terms of millions of barrels a day and liquefied natural gas production more than more than Saudi Arabia and Russia. On any given day, the US now produces more natural gas than Russia, Iran, and China combined. It is the lifeblood of the world's economy. The US is the energi's global leader by far, and that's good for Americans. You know. This is what makes what NATO did in Great Britain and France and Spain did so unconscionable. You know, Donald Trump said, hey, might be in your best interest to keep the straight oh hor moves open. Rather than helping the president and being a reliable ally. It's not that we really needed their help. They're the ones that are the beneficiaries of the Strait being open. Way more than we are. And now they've finally gotten on board at the last minute. But it's frankly meaningless to me. But you know, we'll see what happens. Now the ball is in whoever is in charge in Iran at this moment, although the Israelis took out the head quarters of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and the Cuds forces all in one day in the last twenty four hours, so that's getting pretty interesting to watch too. Now Democratic polster Doug Shown has a poll out, you know, and he found that overall support for the war is forty four to forty one. Sixty one percent of young conservatives. If you listen to some people you know, support what the president is doing here, only twenty four percent disagree. Look, you have to go back to you know, you worry about Mission Creep. Everyone should worry about Mission Creep. But what was the original objectives of the president? The Iranians cannot have a nuclear weapon period, end of end of sentence. There go. Other goals were to eradicate the Iranian missile program, destroy their defense industrial base, eliminate their military. All of that has now happened. Now the president also at this point, you know, the president has never been really about regime change. He mentioned at one time he said, it looks like the time may come that it's better for the uranium people to take this into their own hands. Now their moment is coming. What they'll do with that, I guess is anybody's business. But it's not going to be nation building on the part of Donald Trump. It's not part of the Trump doctrine. The most significant aspect of what would be left, I would argue, or part of any deal with the Iranians, has got to be what happens to the sixty percent enriched uranium that they are bragging about and more bragging about in the previous negotiations. Now those negotiators are dead, so the new negotiators we do know where it is, according to all the sources I've talked to, So we know where this enriched uranium is. That means it would either have to be neutralized or we would have to extract it safely so that there wouldn't be in any kind of radiological event in the country, in Iran, in the region that wouldn't be good for anybody. They would have to agree to that. They would probably have to agree to anywhere any place anytime inspections. And if I know Donald Trump, it's going to be pretty high on his priority list. Is He's going to want the Iranians to pay for this entire mission, and they would easily be able to do so by US not destroying Carg Island, the infrastructure for energy production in that country, and allowing them to keep their lifeblood of their economy open. Remember, so far Israel and the US have not attacked any of that infrastructure of Carg Island. They have every ability to do so. They could wipe it out in five minutes if they wanted to, But that's really being saved for the uranium people in the hopes that they will once again be able to rebuild as once great Persian culture. Anyway, so we have some hope today. The sooner this ends, the better, and until by the way that uranium is extracted, I'm sure our military presidents will remain high in the region until that is complete. And then anywhere any place, any time, inspections probably has to be a part of any negotiated settlement as well. Let me go back to our top story of the day. I'm pleased to report the US and the country of Iran have had over the last two days very good productive conversations regarding a complete total resolution of our hostilities in the Middle East, and based on the tenor and tone of these in depth, detailed, constructive conversations, which will continue through the week, I have instructed the Department of War to postpone any and all military strikes against Iranian power plants and energy infrastructure or a five day period, subject to the success of the ongoing meetings and discussions. You know, if the President hits this, it's game over for the Iranians. And I know we're at the third or fourth tier now it has been revealed who the President is talking to. Otherwise I probably would not even discuss it. And you know, if they weren't so successful in what their mission has been, and that is to you know, make sure they can no longer have a nuclear weapon and eradicate their missile program, their air defense programs, their defense and industrial base, eliminate their navy. You know, we've been so really, really really dialed into that. Now, I would imagine any deal has got to include the sixty percent in enrich uranium that the President said. Now it is being reported the Jerusalem Post, the New York Post all have it, so I'm not giving you information I shouldn't. I have known about it but from my sources. But the Trump administration is in talks with Iran's parliament leader in terms of trying to end this war. Now, whether this parliament leader and speaker is in a position to actually make this happen, we'll find out soon enough. It's probably one of the first orders of business will be the removal or neutralization of the sixty percent in rich uranium enough four hundred and sixty kilograms, enough to build eleven nuclear weapons. That would probably be one of the first things. But they you know, the Iranians had stupidly been vowing to destroy Middle Eastern water and energy facilities, and then Donald Trump gave them an ultimatum and said, well, you've got five days you dared touch it and will obliterate everything you have. And if Iran's energy infrastructure is attacked, it would be over for them and there wouldn't be any Iran left, and sadly, that would impact the entire population. And both Israel and the US has been very careful. I mean, this is the type of societies we are. It speaks volumes we've been targeting military targets. They target densely populated cities like Tel Aviv. So you know, we'll see the president. Even prior to that, it even stated that we're very close to meeting military objectives and considering winding down this operation. Now this means basically that the Iranians would be crying uncle. I mean, the Pentagon now has deployed two a second marine unit to the Middle East should it be needed, you know, and as Victor Davis Hansen said, you know, this regime could fall pretty soon as now the global tide has turned. Now, the Iranians tried to target over the weekend a US UK military base two thousand miles away. They weren't sure they had this capability, but everyone suspected that they likely did, and it turns out they do. Every time you underestimate what Iran's military abilities are, the nuclear abilities are, we end up airing on the wrong side. We underestimate what their capabilities are and their commitment to doing this. You know, whatever deal might be struck here, I would imagine anywhere, any place, anytime, inspections has got to be a part of this. You know, was I'm there, are you know, when you when you hear people like John Ratcliffe and Steve Woodkoff and people in the know talk about an imminent threat, they're not They're not coming to this conclusion in a wrong way. It was an interesting piece by Ambassador Gordon Sonlin about the truth about ransom and a threat. He said, there's nothing wrong with questioning US policy towards Iran. In fact, it's essential. And my understanding is that there are people in the administration that wanted no part of this. That's fine, but ultimately we elect one commander in chief. I think the President made the right call, and I know that she got a lot of criticism for it, Tulsey Gabbard and especially Democrats when you know, expressing disbelief when she stated in terms of what qualifies as an imminent threat, and she pointed out the intelligence community's role is to assess capability, to estimate timelines, to evaluate intent, and there's a large range of probabilities and scenarios when it's not a shot fire science here, and you know, but when people like Dan Bongino, who we interviewed, got to see see that intelligence, a lot of it based on what he saw and what's now public knowledge is that anyone that makes any other conclusion just doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Which is and most of the people that have been against it have an agenda. It's very small in terms of support that they have. And what I've been saying for a long time now is true is that the online world that people live in is not real. You can't believe what you're reading online. You've got to understand that with the onset of artificial intelligence, that you have people with very specific agendas, in many cases an anti Israeli agenda, for example, they will spread propaganda. Usually they'll end up, you know, speaking among themselves and regurgitating the same thing. But also understand that our top geopolitical foes are targeting certain audiences, especially young people, and trying to indoctrinate them into what they believe. By the way Sentcom touted the skills of US pilots during this conflict, like landing on a movie postage staffed, I will tell you I have never been more proud or impressed with the military in this country that I am right now. I mean, this is the next generation of warfare and weaponry intelligence, all of it combined has been so beyond impressive. Now for the meantime, I know that a lot of people are just concerned about, all right, well, what's happening here at home the minute that the President put out that truth social post today about these talks that are ongoing. You know, last week a barrel of oil nearly hit one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel. Now it's down around eighty five eighty six. The Dow Jones went up over a thousand points, so sort about a thousand points. It's now of about eight hundred the last time I looked, and Trump, you know, is just doing everything humanly possible. Now, finally, I would argue, too little, too late. Twenty two countries have now voice support and readiness and will play. The NATO General Secretary has always been a big Trump supporter, said yes, it was an imminent threat. Yes, the President made the right choice. But other NATO nations like Spain and France and Great Britain have been far less reliable, and frankly, it's been embarrassing. And it's like they learn nothing about World War two and the rise of Hitler and fascism. It's like they learn nothing. And anyway, twenty two countries have now signed on to a joint statement signaling their readiness to contribute appropriate efforts to ensure save passage through the straight of horror moves. It's not that we're getting our oil from there now. As it relates to Great Britain, I am arguing that NATO countries and Western Europe have been compromised. They have now for decades adopted radical leftism, socialism that has hurt their economies, that has resulted in their unwillingness and inability to keep up with their national security needs. Similarly, climate alarmism has drained their coffers as well. Again and prioritizing that madness over national security and defense, Donald Trump forced them to more than double their contribution to NATO. And that was a heavy lift. And you know, for people like the Prime Minister of Great Britain Keir Starmer and Francis Macrone to be negotiating with whoever they're talking to in Iran their own passage through the strait of hormones, they're not exactly reliable allies. And this is why you know NATO in many respects, I mean we as a country, we pay more for NATO than all the other countries combined they need us. We don't really need them, as the President said, here, look, it's not our energy source to begin with, it's yours. And the same with China and Iran floating the Hormuz transit tolls as a result, well good luck. I don't even know, you know, nobody knows who's even in charge of it all right, now, moving on, So the President has sent ICE agents to JFK today, and which is the right thing to do. We have Tom Homan on Hannity tonight and already unmasked ICE agents have been deployed to major airports after the President made this announcement yesterday, and Immigration Enforcement agents film patrolling JFK airport. We have these massive lines going on three, four, five, six, seven hours and longer. Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Fort Myers, Florida, New Orleans, New York, JFK, LaGuardia, Newark, I mean, Philly, Phoenix, Pittsburgh. You know, it's just all over and now we have unmasked ICE agents. They're already being harassed according to some reports. You know, we have ICE officers now film running from photographers, you know, as they were followed through JFK. More than a third of TSA staff at airports have been apps because they haven't been paid in thirty seven days. And I don't want to work like that, a Chicago Democrat says the eighteen year old Loyola College student. Now, if you haven't been following this, this is a disgrace. And I'm sure you've been following this story. I mean you have this, you know, another story of another case of another individual killed by another Biden illegal that was in the system. And at what point the Democrats not have blood on their hands when they keep allowing this to happen again and again and again. It's really really, really remarkable to me, eighteen year old lawyer.
Speaker 2: Or said about that story, Sean, is people writing stories like wrong place, wrong time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that by thank you for bringing that up, because that happened. What politician, you know, Chicago Democrat forty ninth ward An aldermen that it was Gorman the victim in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maria Hadden't is the older woman that said this talking about the eighteen year old Loyola University student shot and killed in the early hours on Friday morning by a Biden the illegal when she was walking with her friends at a nearby park in Chicago. Then you have this idiot Pritzger. Oh, look at how great the park is. Look at how safe it is. We'll go to some of the areas where all these shootings take place. And this happened to take place in a relatively safe area comparatively, by the way, props go out to Elon Musk offering to pay TSA agents. But Trump killed this funding deal. Democrats thought they were going to be clever, and they said, well, we'll fund the we'll fund the Department of Homeland Security, but we won't fund ICE, and we won't let ICE agents wear masks, even though there's an eight thousand percent increase of threats against ICE agents. Now, the President, in this truth announcement that he put out said, okay, he might be willing to He tells, no masks at airport with ICE. He says, I'm a big proponent of ICE wearing masks as they search for and are forced to deal with hardened criminals. He goes on to say, I would greatly appreciate, However, no masks when helping our country at airports. I'm not sure if they should have to do that. I don't know if I agree with that, because these guys are being threatened. They have everyone taking their picture and Schumer knocking Trump on Iran and a plan to send ICE to airports. Why don't they in the middle of a war against the number one state sponsor of terror, why don't they support it? Then you have this idiot mayor in Minneapolis, you know, Mayor French Fry small Fry, criticizing Donald Trump and his plan to deploy ICE agents. Why doesn't he just hire more TSA agents because your Democratic Party is not funding it? You idiot? Is he really that stupid? He can't be as dumb as he as he sounds, can he? And there might be some Republicans that are willing to go along with his I personally am not. They need to fund the Department of Homeland Security and cut it out. By the way, did you hear that AOC pulled a George Santos. This is in the New York Post. It wasn't long ago. Republicans had George Santos at one point. He was my congress person. Anyway, In December of twenty twenty three, he was accused by the House Ethics Committee of spending fifteen hundred dollars in campaign cash on boatox treatments along with other SPA services, and he also dipped into his campaign account to cover expenses for personal trips to Atlantic City, Vegas, and the Hamptons. Oh, it looks like AOC spent nearly nineteen thousand, according to The New York Post in campaign cash last year, on a shrink that specializes in ketamine therapy. I don't know if she took it or not. It's rather controversial, don't you think. I think you'd think so. Oh tink activist party in a five star Cuban hotel as the rest of the nation suffers from blackouts and food shortages. What is Code Pink doing in Cuba as the nation is facing nationwide blackouts in a collapsing economy.
Speaker 2: I know you hear that they actually had a concert that pulled all of the electric and then a bunch of people were sick, didn't have anything the little bit that they did have because they were running all these events.
Speaker 1: Guess what's going to happen. Cuba is going to fall and American investment will go in and they will be a close ally of the US. And the entire Western hemisphere will be more safe and more secure with less influence from our top geopolitical foes the Middle East. Whenever this ends, sooner than later, I hope is going to be more safe and more secure in the world, will be more safe and more secure, and you can thank Donald J. Trump and just now a matter of time. And that's why I'm telling people that, well, we got to get this over because we've got to get you know, we got to win the midterms. A lot's going to happen between now and November. All right, what are the real process expect for peace. We'll analyze that when we get back later on. We'll check him with Chip Roy and the battle on TSA and airports and much much more in funding BHS straight ahead