Speaker 1: Okay, How's was university Zaren Fabrics established in nineteen thirty six, third generation business, largest research. Okay, So, I don't know what kind of grade I can give you on You.
Speaker 2: Don't have to because I have nothing to do with the business anymore.
Speaker 1: But you didn't really you had it, not really you did it. It was like nice for the show to be like, I'm yeah, that's what I thought. Like you, Bobby, No, I wasn't buying, but you knew about it. You were knowledge. I went to work every day and there was a point that Okay, so co authored book Secrets of a Jewish Mother. I'm actually going to give you an A on that.
Speaker 2: It's like, thank you, my sister will be happy, she wrote.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm actually going to give you an A on it because it was authentic. It's like when I said to Kathy Wakeel about her restaurants. It was true to who she is, like she has still she had a Italian restaurant that survived through the pandemic, and she did Canolea's, which is sticking to her heritage. So I'm not saying it because you're here. I would say I would literally if you weren't here, be saying I like it because you're very into your faith, You're into your Judaism. It's authentic to who you are. You were the Jewish mother on the show, and because your mother. I'm gonna give you an A on that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Squeeze Couture Gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm giving you you made a good effort and it was a good idea. It was shape or before it popped it. So I'm gonna give you on that like a B minus. Like you just didn't execute a writic. I'm gonna give you like a B minus. Slash Sea.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a great partner with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a good I did what I was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: I got an anti say, I got into all the stores. The execution was not that. I don't want to blame before. You were like way before. I call that. By the way, we sat next to each other in Macy's just so you know what. Yeah your brands, Yeah that was a good.
Speaker 1: Name, Squeeze g Storre. I forgot about that Jill zarn home that we're doing. That was different. That's what we're doing now. I see that drugs online, is that that's that's me? That home Jill Zarren rugs is the name of Zaren. That must have been a fight my name, no fight. No, but don't they own it and they owned Darren rugs.
Speaker 2: No, they don't own Darren rugs.
Speaker 1: They sell rugs.
Speaker 2: They sell bad. When you fabric fabric, you don't remember you.
Speaker 1: But all rugs. So do you make a lot of money on the p I do a lot. I see it all. I see a lot. I believe you because I see it all the time. I needed a rug out there.
Speaker 2: And I felt weird.
Speaker 1: I know one, and I felt weird, like by like buying a Zaron rug or then you come over and it's like weird. I just felt weird. I'm happy to send you, believe me. No, but I saw it really at the top. I always like I'm looking.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: I love rugs. It's easy.
Speaker 2: I know you have great taste by the beautiful rugs so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I guess I'm giving you a home.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Jill Darren home has right has rugs is my big one. I have self furniture, which is all over the internet, Amazon, Wayfair everywhere.
Speaker 1: But the rugs are the main thing that's He's a hero.
Speaker 3: Right, because it's the longest I've had it for seven years. And I'm in Macy's and Cole's and also in Sam's Club with the rugs and going into Low's. The furniture is going behind, is coming in behind the rugs. So we're in talks. I don't want to stay with you because you know I want to put the corpee hood for the horse, but with some big retailers. So the furniture is great. It's so great price. You have to look at it. It's really great. Everything's like under four hundred dollars. It's doing yourself. You put it together, break down like a kay.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking of your greade. I don't know if I'll give you a name, butter me up and give me an apple.
Speaker 3: Oh table tap. I just launched at the Atlanta Show. It's going to be in home goods.
Speaker 2: And this is so you.
Speaker 1: This is perfect, like you see staying in my lane. Perfect all you ever wanted. You started with your idea when when you said to me, I need something. I need to find any thing you want to do. Pillows.
Speaker 3: I was a good pillow because I had fabric. Fabric pillows. Oh oh, I have pillows and Macy's shock.
Speaker 1: You can't just give you any minus because I don't want give a name. To give you a name, Jill and Alley, that's a definite day you guys are doing together.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Have you looked so many things? It's a thousand things.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: You know what got tight? So there was masks you took you took it, and.
Speaker 3: Then I started to license a bunch of things, and I'm like, you know what, Ali, we got to focus and we have to transition from masks, which we can't sell anymore obviously, to candles because you don't have to mark them down, has a high mark up all these reasons.
Speaker 2: You have money to.
Speaker 3: Promote it and that right we're in We're in Sam's Club going in this month, which is humongous. I can't even believe I'm saying it. I'm in TJ Mass and this is Sally. What is your job? What do you do for a living? What's what did you do for a living? Alley as well?
Speaker 1: What's your position you No, we're giving it, okay, so no you're getting No, she's got an a minus because you don't have a title for hous I took a point off.
Speaker 2: She's the founder, she's the co founder. That's her. That's her.
Speaker 3: She's a founder, she's co founder. She does have a name on it. She's just coming up with all.
Speaker 1: This ji jah and beauty. It's terrible space. It's the worst space ever. It's frightening. What's going on? Good luck and go with God.
Speaker 2: I'm doing one hero product and have it already.
Speaker 1: I have it.
Speaker 2: You have it in your house?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's I have a it's a it's vah No, I brought it with me.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's just happened to be the creatures living inside the house. Okay, what is it.
Speaker 2: Called Jill's Arm beauty?
Speaker 3: And I have a cleanser with a bamboo kind of sandy thing that takes off the day launch a month ago, two months ago.
Speaker 1: The bamboo sandy thing? Is that a little mixed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, But I'm just saying, like, you know how it has like a sandy thing to take off your make up like an exfoliant. It's made of bamboo, That's what I'm saying. So it's got a bamboo X folion and it's a UV protector, So I can't say SPF because it doesn't have the official spf f d A thing. But it is a UV protector and it's non fragrance. You're gonna love it. You're gonna love the packaging.
Speaker 2: Love it, You'll say, try it. I know you love it. I know you love Launch like two months ago and it's.
Speaker 1: On Amazon, not counting in your grade.
Speaker 3: No grade, no no, no, no grade. But I want you to try the product. And it's on Amazon and on Jill's arm beauty dot com. Oh your acting career, I'm not. I don't think I'm gonna grade that either.
Speaker 1: That's definitely acting. She acted acting. I did have the Night of Wild horror film. That is my wife. Okay, oh, now we have the failures. Okay, here's where you go. Jill's Arn Jewelry.
Speaker 3: Out three years selling. I did it for three years. It was in Ready Lord and Taylor, Macy's, in the Bonton it did. It lived for three years in all those department stores and then the.
Speaker 1: License LA, you're gonna have to do extra credit. It's gonna pull you grade down. I'm sorry. I was really gonna it ended. It is gonna pull your grade down. It is. It ended.
Speaker 2: But I did three years of it, but you.
Speaker 1: Got it up and running. It happened.
Speaker 2: You had distribution, yes, but that was a license.
Speaker 1: But yes, I got it.
Speaker 3: I do this.
Speaker 2: It was selling and then they make it and they produce it.
Speaker 1: No, it was a licensing deal. You're making like seven to ten percent, and then you stopped doing because it wasn't making enough money.
Speaker 2: It just ended.
Speaker 1: It ended a shitty partner.
Speaker 2: What happened. I didn't like the product anymore. It wasn't good. I didn't like my name.
Speaker 1: You got a product to market it was so I got it in and then the second people buy, yes, Lord and Taylor, Macy's and bonto. Okay, so I have A minus and B minus so that's a wash. So what is that? That's A plus B plus? That's a B plus with an A is kind of like we're back to an A. So then back with the A. We're kind of like an an A or A. We're gonna give you the A in a quarter or whatever. All right, you got a B Jills ar and a Housewives University B B because I took the three with the thing. So no, what is that? It's an A? I think I fucked a couple of houswives with my math.
Speaker 2: So that's no.
Speaker 1: They all I was like playing tennis. I averaged one with the next C. Jewelry you ended up with I ended like seven years.
Speaker 2: This is a grade.
Speaker 1: You go take it up with the principal. No, it went from an A minus, which I gave it. The volume of the A so exceeds the C. I because there was so many. But it took you to get there. You're right because the A minus. You're right, A A minus is now C was like, oh the five years ago. I realized it was a mistake and I needed to get into what I know is home. So I elevated what you call pulling down your grade. So Jill's Aaron's jewelry collection pulled down your grade. The final answer, because I was gonna make that an A not an A minus. Anyway, the final answer is, and if you're very because of your behavior today you got an A minus. Thank you got an as good you graduated. It was so hot and here we gotta get out of it, okay, and I I will I will say, this has been a marathon. It has been so amazing. I had best time. I've never done this. For so long, you were an excellent guest. I had the best time. I'm happy to spend time again and go out to dinner with you and Gary. We're gone to dinner. That is a fact. We're gonna go to. But I'm very big at the Aard. I am the Madonna of the olive Garden. Yes, the bread, No, okay, I that was amazing. I'm so happy. This was the best depression I ever made. That's a wrap, I know. He said that Paul gets all the credit and get all the credit due and Paul, it was a plot. We got an a and Ree wives, and rewives univer My god, m hm