Speaker 1: Welcome verdict to a Senator Ted Cruz ben Ferguson with you, Senator, the babysitting interview took place, and it started with seen in lying by having the word live up on the screen while the interview was taped.
Speaker 2: You can't make that up, Kenya.
Speaker 3: Well you can't, but to call it an interview as it is actually false advertising. This was a Harris presidential campaign ad. They hired a situation actor named Dana Bash to read the Kamala Harris talking points to her and then she repeated them back at her. I have to say this interview and we're gonna break it down. We're gonna break it down systematically. But this interview was embarrassing. Like everybody at CNN whoever thought they were a journalist, every producer, every reporter, every host ought to be collectively embarrassed because this was not news. Can you imagine if Tim Russert had done this interview, how massively totally different it was. This was Dana Bash. The interview would not have been different. If Kamala Harris had seeded her own press secretary to ask her the questions, the same questions would have been asked.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was It was embarrassing, but it was. It was pure propaganda. It was it actually is what Rfka Junior said when he endorsed Trump. The press is the media organ of the Democrat campaign. CNN were not journalists tonight. They were part of the Kamala Harris campaign and anyone watching it it was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you quickly about our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and I say this because many of you are just incredible patriots and you are standing with the people in Israel. We're quickly approaching the one year inniverse of the horrific Commas attack on Israel, and still the Holy Land continues to be attacked on multiple fronts. Deadly threats are increasing in northern Israel. They're still dealing with constant rocket attacks from Hesblov that have been fired at Israel, causing widespread damage, with raging wildfires destroying precious farmland. Since the war started, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the front lines in Israel addressing the needs of the most vulnerable people there. That's why I have partnered with IFCJ and many of you have already given life saving donations that are helping provide emergency food as well as critical security needs such as flat jackets, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles that include armored ambulances that have already gone into hot areas and saved people's lives. It is amazing to see the donations and how they're being used. They've all so put in bomb shelters and much more. Now we're asking for five hundred of you to join the Fellowship and me by donating one hundred and fifty dollars to help meet the urgent security needs of the Jewish people. Now, thanks to a generous IFCJ donor, your gift will be matched, meaning it's going to double your impact in the Holy Land.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: To make your gift right now and to help the people in Israel and to say I stand with the people in Israel, call eight to eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJR four three two five, or go online and you can donate securely there at SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. To gift, that's one word, support IFCJ dot org. Israel needs your support now more than ever. Senator, let's go back to the very beginning. CNN was promoting the crap this interview wall to wall all day long with you know, just everything was about this big day, and that right there, I think tells you just how messed up this race is and how messed up the media is. It should not be a mussy TV moment for the person who's running for president of the United States of America to do a damn interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean it's been over a month since she was the presumptive nominee. Kamala Harris has done zero interviews prior to this one, none whatsoever. Then this one, she her campaign reached out and presumably asked every network who will do the softest interview, who will give us the most softballs, who will not push us, who will make sure Kamala is protected and you know what winter winter chicken dinner. CNN stepped up and said, we have no journalistic integrity whatsoever. We are happy to be part of the Kamala Harris campaign. So Dana Bash, won you look at this interview that the opening question, Uh, you know, the the nation is so excited to hear what you're going to do as president. Breathlessly Oh, it's like a group. Yeah, we're so excited. Oh, we're so excited. What are you going to do as president? Please tell us what are you going to do on day one? Now? Then let me start by saying, this is not a difficult question for most candidates for office. This is not a surprise question, this is not an unexpected question. What the hell are you going to do in office? Is pretty simple and basic. Kamala's answer, I'm going to strengthen the middle class? What like like what like? She gave this this word salad answer about four to five the middle class. That is not actually anything the president does on day one or any day thereafter, like like it actually meant anything, meant nothing and so so that didn't point out, yeah, you didn't answer my question at all, but she did at least repeat the question for a moment that there was a tiny bit of being a question. She said, Okay, so what are you going to do on day one? And again Kamala has no answer, and let me give look, the fundamental disconnect in this fake interview was the same as the fundamental disconnect in Kamala's convention speech, which is the entire Kamala Harris campaign is pretending she's the candidate of change and is ignoring it. It is utterly divorced from reality that she's the sitting vice president, that Joe Biden is the sitting president today right now. So, by the way, the question what are you going to do on day one is a weird question for Eddie VP running to succeed a president, because the way VP is running to succeed president's run is they say, Hey, we've had a great record, here's what we've done in office. We're going to continue these policies. We're going to grow these policies. But we're running on our success. Kamala Uh. She's claiming that she is going to turn the page. She's going to change that. There's an exchange later in the interview where she says, we're going to put the past decade behind us. The past decade. She and Joe Biden have been president and vice president for four years and by the way, before Trump, Obama was president for eight years. Like idiot is, we're gonna put this horrible decade behind us, all but four years of which the Democrats have been in charge of the White House.
Speaker 1: There was a moment in this conversation as I was watching it tonight and I and I was sitting there and Joe Kancha over at Fox came on. He had a great way of putting it after his fact checking Harris on her fracking for example, flip flop and he said, Harris is a human chernobyl when you take out the teleprompter, and that really is what it was.
Speaker 2: It was a train wreck.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, Senator, train wrecks don't mean what they used to me, Like, the only way that there is accountability for doing a bad interview or having a bad moment is if it's as bad as Joe Biden in the first debate. I think Democrats probably look at this sign, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, wasn't that bad? No, Democrats are happy. Democrats are very happy. And I actually don't think it was a train wreck for Kamala Harris. I think it was a train wreck for CNN. This was not an interview. This is a campaign commercial. And you know what they did find for a campaign commercial. So on questions, Kamala would say something like strength in the middle class. I'm just gonna I'm gonna lift people up, not push people down. I'm going to go forward, not backwards. I'm going to hope he changed, not sady hurt look like that. There was a bunch of vapid, empty statements. And it would be a train wreck if there had been a journalist in the room, because a journalist in the room would point out the actual record. Oh, she flip flops on fracking. And and you know, Dana Bash so gently, well you said you would cancel fracking. Well, no, no, I changed my mind in twenty twenty. Why why did why? Why did?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: There was no question about Biden and Harris's record, So, for example, the fracking thing. All right, you want to ask about energy, Okay, Dana, here's a rocket rocket scientist's idea. Ask about the disastrous record of Joe Biden. Kamala. Harris on energy, Kamala. Why on the first day in office did did did Joe Biden and your administration canceled the Keystone pipeline, Kamala?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: Why did Joe Biden and your administration shut down oil and gas leasing on federal lands? Why did your administration shut down offshore drilling? Kamala? Why did your administration ban new permits new export permits for liquid natural gas? Why do you not want America to produce oil and gas? Why have you implemented over ninety different executive orders regulations decide to design to destroy jobs and oil and guests. That would be an actual reporter, by the way, Tim Russert would have played the clips one after the other, Well here's you doing this, here's you doing this, here's you doing this, And she'd say no, no, no, we're gonna We're gonna just, you know, help the middle class. Well, what about all the middle class jobs you destroyed? That's actually an interview, an interview that is based on facts. None of those words, Kate Kate came out of.
Speaker 1: The new word for flip flopping is clarify. And and you mentioned this, so let's play part of it again. See it in lying to your on screen saying this is live, it's nighttime. But if you look at the setting where they were doing the interview at stay time outside, so seeing an excus exclusive what's live of the American people?
Speaker 2: Just on the premise of the interview. But then this was the question.
Speaker 4: I want to get some already on where you stand on some key policy issues. Energy is a big one. When you were in Congress, you supported the Green New Deal, and in twenty nineteen, you said, quote, there is no question I'm in favor of banning fracking. Cracking, as you know, is a pretty big issue, particularly in your must win state of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: Do you still want to ban fracking?
Speaker 6: No, And I made that clear on the debate stage in twenty twenty that I would not ban fracking as vice president, I did not ban fracking.
Speaker 7: As president, I will not banfracking.
Speaker 4: In twenty nineteen, I believe in a town hall you said you were asked, would you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking on your first day in office, and you said, there's no question, I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 5: So yes.
Speaker 7: So it changed in that campaign in twenty twenty. I'm made very clear where I stand.
Speaker 6: We are in twenty twenty four and I've not changed that position, nor will I going forward.
Speaker 7: I kept my word and I will keep my word.
Speaker 5: What made you chant change that position at the time.
Speaker 6: Well, let's be clear, my values have not changed. I believe it is very important that we take seriously what we must do to guard against what is a clear crisis in terms of the climate and to do that.
Speaker 7: We can do what we.
Speaker 6: Have accomplished thus far, the Inflation Reduction Act, what we have done to invest by my calculation, over probably a trillion dollars over the next ten years, investing in a clean energy economy.
Speaker 7: What we've already done.
Speaker 6: Creating over three hundred thousand new clean energy jobs.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just had to stop there, center and go back.
Speaker 1: How much money did they get from the American people to build a bunch of charging stations? They were going to build all over the country, and we built I think the real virtually none of them. Yeah, like two or three, I think, is what we've done so far. And she sits there and she just flat out lying to the American People Act.
Speaker 3: And by the way, why didn't Dana Bash point that out? Well, why didn't Dana Bash point that out? And look so so she so Dana focuses on one quote from twenty nineteen. What about the rest of her record? This is the incumbent administration right now? And by the way, on this front, well, hold on, yeah, I want you to keep playing that clip you were playing, because then Dana tries to coax her in an answer, and it really is pitiful It is as if they brought in Koreine Jean Pierre to do the interview. Play the rest of what Danna says that.
Speaker 6: Tells me, from my experience as vice president, we can do it without banning fracking. In fact, Dana, Dana, excuse me, I cast the tie breaking vote that actually increased leases for fracking as vice president. So I'm very clear about where I stand.
Speaker 4: And was there some policy or scientific data that you saw that you said, Oh, okay, I get it now.
Speaker 6: What I have seen is that we can we can grow, and we can increase a thriving clean energy economy without banning fracking.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go like, okay, sounds great, Thank you guy.
Speaker 2: We sum that up.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing, by the way, for Dana Mash, I'm sorry, it just is.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: And she goes on to say she goes on to say, how should voters look at some of the changes you've made. Is it because you have more experience now and you've learned more about the information. Is it because you were running for president a Democratic primary? And should they feel comfortable and confident that what you're saying now is going to be your policy moving forward, Madam President. I'm so excited to see you as president, and I'm going to be cheering and crying the moment you're elected. Oh my god, I'm so excited. Yay Kamala. Oh wait, I'm a journalist.
Speaker 1: Crap, And let's go back to what she said. When she said and I'm sorry, she's a liar. My values have not changed. Let's remind people of Kamway Harris's values. Then this is a montage of her values.
Speaker 7: My values have not changed.
Speaker 6: You spread meat specifically, Yes, it's a Boston marathon bomber.
Speaker 3: They should be able to vote.
Speaker 7: I think we should have that conversation.
Speaker 5: Abolish ice, yes, would you ban off shore drilling yes?
Speaker 7: And I'm in favor of banning frack.
Speaker 6: I am prepared to pass a green you deal, and I support a mandatory buyback program. We're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the borders criminals. The idea that more police equals more safety, that's just wrong.
Speaker 5: Policing as we know, goes all the way back to slave patrols and that idea.
Speaker 3: And you are absolutely right, where do you stand on defund the police.
Speaker 7: We need to take a look at these budgets. Do you ban plastic straws? And then we'sh a seventy to eighty percent tax rate. I think that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Chipping now to the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
Speaker 7: How dare we speak Merry Christmas? Yeah? I am radical.
Speaker 2: I do believe that we.
Speaker 6: Need to get radical about what we are doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, she says, my values have not changed. You might as well believe comrade Kamala on this one. She's somebody that wants a seventy to eighty percent tax rate and said it was awesome. No cash bail, gun confiscation, zero fracking, a ban on gasoline powered cars she's in favor of as well.
Speaker 3: So Ben and on all of those. So it's clear the phrase my values have not changed is something your campaign came up. She said that, like I don't know three or four times in the interview that they scripted. That was her lead talking point on any flip flop that she got pressed with as well, my values have not changed. And actually, at some level that's the truest statement she made the entire interview. Because Kamala Harris is a radical leftist. She is extreme and she still believes all this stuff and you know what, it's the reason why nobody on the left is unhappy that she's suddenly running away from a position, because they know she's lying. Like, let's be clear, borders are Kamala Harris was in charge of this invasion. It happened on her watch, and if God forbid, she becomes president, it will get worse. And everyone gets the joke. All the leftists know she still believes all this stuff. She just has to say some more conservative things in the camp and pain to fool the gullible voters. But none of her radical supporters believe for a moment she's right. Her values have not changed. She still believes every word of that montage, and God forbid, if she's in the Oval office, she'll do all of that and more. Unlike Joe Biden, Joe Biden is a senile puppet. Kamala Harris is a true believer.
Speaker 1: It was also a very weird interview for the fact that Wallace, who was I guess there to babysit and to hold her hand and try to, you know, get her out of trouble if she got in trouble without a teleprompter, he really didn't say much. It was very awkward, just kind of nodding and laughing. He did. He was asked one question about Stow and Valor and the claims he saw combat, and Dana asked him a question, and I want you to hear his excuse A it's his wife's fault in some capacity that she says.
Speaker 2: His wife says it's his fault.
Speaker 1: That sometimes times he just misspeaks about if he did or didn't go to war.
Speaker 2: Listen to this, Governor wils.
Speaker 4: The country is just starting to get to know you. I want to ask you a question about how you've described your service in the National Guard. You said that you carried weapons in war, but you have never deployed actually in a war zone.
Speaker 5: A campaign official said that you misspoke, did you well?
Speaker 8: First of all, I'm incredibly proud I've done twenty four years of wearing the uniform of this country. Equally proud of my service in a public school classroom, whether it's Congress or the governor. My record speaks for itself. But I think people are coming to get to know me. I speak like they do. I speak candidly, I wear my emotions on my sleeves, and I speak especially passionately about our children being shot in schools and around guns. So I think people know me, they know who I am, they know where my heart is. And again my record has been out there for over forty years to be so.
Speaker 4: And the idea that you said that you were in war, did you miss speak as the campaign has said.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I said we were talking about in this case, this was after school shooting, the ideas of carrying these weapons of war, and my wife the English telling my grammar's not always correct. But again, if it's not this, it's an attack on my children for showing love for me, or it's an attack on my dog. I'm not going to do that. And the one thing I'll never do is I'll never demean another member's service in any way. I never have and I never will.
Speaker 1: By the way, yes you did. You said that you had a rank you didn't have. You said you saw combat that you didn't see. You said you had these guns in war time that you didn't have. And then he says, I would never take away from anybody else. You absolutely did. I think this is now going to become even a bigger issue for him because he's like, oh, it was just you know, it was my grammar. My grammar's not always correct. Claiming you went to war center is has nothing to do with your grammar if you didn't go to war.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben, I've got a different take on this. I think that whole exchange is exactly what the Kamala Harris campaign wanted. It was a softball for him to talk about I served twenty four years. I'm proud of my service, and I also care about kids and keeping kids safe. Like you, listen at everything he said. It was their campaign talking points. She just Dana said, okay, here, talk about praise, serving our nation and be a little self effacing and it again. So reporters, real reporters, actually focus on records. Tim Waltz may well be the most radical governor in the entire United States of America. Governor Waltz, you signed legislation putting tampons in boys' restrooms. Is that a mainstream view? Governor Walts, You signed legislation giving children a right to being sterilized and mutilated if they believe they're a different gender, and setting the stage for parents to have their parental rights terminated if they object to their child being sterilized. You wanted to make Minnesota a sanctuary state for children who are getting permanently mutilated? Is that a mainstream position of Governor Waltz? Governor Walts, you said in an interview that the First Amendment does not protect what you call misinformation or hate speech. Do you get to decide what is and isn't misinformation and what exactly why do you think you ought to have the power to take away the free speech rights of the American people. Those would actually be questions about his actual record, but it would take a journalist raising his record now. To be honest, Walt shouldn't have been there. There is no presidential candidate in history who has been so weak that they needed their vice presidential nominee there. It was ridiculous that he was sitting. Can you imagine Trump being interviewed and saying, I need JD. Advance there, I need Mike Pence there like this interview.
Speaker 1: Ever, by the way, as a candidate, right, Like, let's be clear, they've done candidate two together before. And that's what the left has been saying, is like, well, hold on, we've had interviews that have been president and vice prend That is true, but not the first one and not after you no one voted for you, and you become the nominee.
Speaker 3: Tim Waltz was there to be an emotional support puppy. He was just there in case Kamala got into trouble to jump in and save her. And he mostly stayed quiet. But the questions Data asked him were perfectly calibrated to let him give emotional speeches about what a great guy he is, how much he loves kids, He's been a teacher, he loves kids. Did he mentioned he loves kids and he served his nation and it's great, and he also loves kids. That's not actually an interview.
Speaker 1: It's a great point, it's not an interview. I also want to get to Harris on the issue of the border. She was asked a question about that. But before I get to that, let me tell you about my friends over at Bond Arms. They are a Texas company and a staunch advocate for our god given Second Amendment rights, and they have a really cool collector's firearm. Right now, it is to honor our tough forty fifth president. Anyone who can bounce back from the personal attacks and the attempted assassination like Donald Trump has and immediately go back to work is a very powerful and resilient leader, and to honor him, Bond Arms, a thirty year old Texas company, has an extremely powerful tough handgun called the forty five XLV to honor the forty fifth president called the Living Legend. I want you to check this out and you can see it online right now by going to get Bondarms dot com and you can find out more about this new forty five XLV model to honor this amazing Living Legend. There are a very limited number that will be made of this special handgun and it will only be available for a limited time at a low price of only five hundred and forty five dollars and forty seven cents. Yes, you can even in the price. Understand what they're saying. It will become a collector's item and something you will be proud to own, shoot and show your family and your friends. So if you're a collector and you want a piece of history, go to get Bondarms dot com today to see this incredible firearm. That's get Bondarms dot com today to find out more. You know Kamala Harris is the borders are anyone with a brain center knows that's what they called her. We played the montage on the show several times of the media and liberal members of the media calling her the borders are. Then it became the inconvenient truth. So they were like, well, she never really was the borders are and we were like, yeah, she was. You guys called her that. Here's when you called her that. But she was asked another softball question. This was Dana Bash and Harris.
Speaker 7: To my desk and I would sign it.
Speaker 4: Just one other question about something that you said in twenty nineteen when you first ran there was a debate.
Speaker 5: You raised your hand.
Speaker 4: When asked whether or not the border should be decriminalized.
Speaker 5: Do you still believe that?
Speaker 7: I believe there should be consequence.
Speaker 6: We have laws that have to be followed and enforced that address and deal with people who cross our border illegally, and there should be consequence. And let's be clear, in this race, I'm the only person who has prosecuted transnational criminal organizations who trafficking guns, drugs, and human beings. I'm the only person in this race who actually served a border state as attorney to enforce our laws, and I would enforce our laws as president going forward.
Speaker 7: I recognize the problem generally speaking.
Speaker 3: So so let me jump in there. Let me jump in there and say a couple of things. Number One, her statement there that she's the only person that has prosecuted transnational board transnational gangs is completely wrong. Donald Trump was president for four years. The Trump administration prosecuted drug traffickers, human traffickers, transnational gangs over and over and over again. Yet he had an entire Department of Justice. So her premise, now she s coould say, well, but I was the lawyer, okay, when you were attorney general. I'm not aware of Kama actually going to court. If her argument was she went to court, I'm not aware of her actually being personally in court. It's the same thing, which is accept The difference is the Trump administration had incredible success and commalist position she repeatedly, and let me say something else. I'm gonna go back to her position a second. D Anabashi's question, Kamala didn't answer. It's one of the reasons this was it wasn't an interview, but it was also terrible. Most of the questions Danabash asked, Kamala didn't answer. Do you still support decriminalizing crossing illegally into this country. She didn't answer that at all. She said, there must be consequences. Okay, let me go back. You said it should be decriminalized. Do you still support that, yes or no? She didn't get an answer to that. She also did not get at all into the disastrous record. So this entire interview is designed to let Kamala run away from Joe Biden and her own record, to pretend that her record does not exist. And so there wasn't a word about Under your administration, eleven and a half million illegal aliens have come into this country. Under your administration, Barack Obama used the power of parole to parole roughly five thousand illegal aliens a year to release them into the country. Donald Trump used the power parole to parole roughly five thousand illegal immigrants a year to release them into this country. Parole is an extraordinary, extraordinary discretion given to the president. Under Joe Biden your administration, you and Joe Biden used that to parole over eight hundred thousand illegal immigrants a year, over and over and over again. Was that a mistake? Will you stop doing that? Was Joe Biden wrong? Did you disagree? Did you ever, say you disagreed you were widely reported to be the borders are. Did you have any responsibility for what was happening at the border, or are you saying you had no responsibility whatsoever? Like those would be questions a journalist would ask. Not a word of that came out of CNN's mouse, Yeah, not one single bit of it. And then you go back to the policy. She says, I would enforce the law.
Speaker 1: They haven't enforced the law the entire time they've been in office, which goes back to the bigger conversation here about this interview. She said she's gonna come in day one and fix all these problems.
Speaker 2: What's stopping her from doing it? Right now?
Speaker 1: Clearly Joe Biden's not running the country. And then she says on the border, she's the damn bordersar unless she got fired from that job, which has not been publicized.
Speaker 3: A second Dana Bash starts the border discussion not by saying you're the borders are, but by saying, you were asked to address the root causes of migration. Yeah, in northern Central America. Literally, those are the Kamala Harris talking points. That's what they say. That's Dana Bash's question, Hey, here's your talking points on this, and she says, oh, I did great things to address the root causes.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: There is, by the way, let's go back again. I actually think the Tim Russer con trust is enormously like Tim Russert was the most feared interviewer in journalism because he would have a politician on and he would take your prior statements and your prior record. He put your record in front of you over and over and over and over. Yet it was the gold standard in this instance, Annabash didn't ask Man and Vice President. The Inspector General of the Department of HHS found that your administration lost three hundred and twenty thousand children. What should the American people think of your administration losing three hundred and twenty thousand children? Do you know where they are? What are you doing to find them? Have you done anything to find them? How many of those children right now are being sexually abused? How many of them are trapped in horribly abusive situations? Do you take any responsibility for that? Like that would be normal questioning that a journalist would ask. So, of course, because there was not a journalist in the room. None of those questions happened.
Speaker 1: When you look at this interview, and it obviously depends on who you talk to. Right, you go and look at conservative headlines and it's like train wreck. CNN pushes Kamala Harris hard on issues. Another headline says Harris unprepared, no good answers, Waltz hit on stolen valor. VP defends Bidenomics, fails to explain why she did not lower prices. I mean, the headlines, my point is, are all over the place. But on Bidenomics is a great example. She referred to it as good work.
Speaker 2: Center.
Speaker 1: It's good work. Really like Bidenomics, which has been a disaster. She says, no, no, no, it's not really a disaster.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good work.
Speaker 5: And you maintain Bidenomics is a success.
Speaker 6: I maintain that when we do the work of brandown prescription medication for the American people, including capping the cost of the annual cost of prescription medication for seniors at two thousand dollars, When we do what we did in the first year of being in office to extend a child tax credit so that we cut child poverty in America by over fifty percent, When we do what we have done to invest in the American people in bringing manufacturing back to the United States, so that we created over eight hundred thousand new manufacturing jobs, bringing business back to America.
Speaker 7: What we have done to improve.
Speaker 6: The supply chain so we're not relying on foreign governments to supply American families with their basic needs. I'll say that that's good work. There's more to do, but that's good work.
Speaker 1: I mean, where do you even start grocery prices, home prices, food, I mean, do you want to go with?
Speaker 3: But let me give my bottom line. This interview did absolutely nothing to impact the presidential election in November. The Kamala Harris campaign is high fiving. They're thrilled because now they have an excuse not to do another interview for at least another month because they'll say they did an interview, so they will quickly rush her back to the Joe Biden's basement and hide her there. And all this was was a campaign commercial. What she's saying there, she's reading their talking points. It the headlines you read. I don't know what outlets they are, but I'm gonna guess that everyone that says train wreck is a right of Center outlet. You've got Bright barton Fox News and all of those, and you know what, so what the people reading that aren't going to vote for her anyway, Like, I don't think there was a single thing in this interview that moved even one voter to change how they're going to vote in November. And if there was, I'm sorry to say it moved them towards Kamala Harris. Because if there's a voter who's a naive and ignorant voter who doesn't know anything, they listened to twenty some odd minutes of her reading campaign talking points look foreign policy. On foreign policy, okay, there was no question about Ukraine and the disaster that the administration is done on that. There was no question about Afghanistan and the disaster there. There was no question about why why Joe Biden denied that thirteen servicemen and women were killed in Afghanistan due to their utter incompetence and the disgrace of this administration. None of those were questions. The question was instead about Israel and what did it do. It gave Kamala Harris a chance to say October seventh was terrible and to say I will always stand for Israel, and Dana Bash asked, as president, will you cut off weapons to Israel? And Kamala Harris refuses to answer. She says Israel has a right to defend itself, doesn't answer the question at all. Okay, Dana, here's a crazy question. Joe Biden. Right now, this instant, your administration has frozen weapons to Israel. Is not sending the weapons to Israel that Congress appropriated. Do you agree with that? Is Joe Biden wrong to refuse to send weapons to Israel? That would be a real question. So of course Dana Bash didn't ask that. She also didn't ask men and Vice President You and Joe Biden sent hundreds of millions of dollars to Gaza. You did so after your administration concluded that it was likely that that money would be used by Hamas to carry out terrorism, in light of October seventh, in light of the determination that it was highly likely that was your administration's determination, it would be used for terrorism. Was it a mistake to send hundreds of millions of dollars that were highly likely to be used by terrorism? By the way, you want to talk foreign policy Iran, your administration, Madame Vice President has sent over one hundred billion dollars to Iran. Iran provides ninety percent of the funding for Hamas, ninety percent of the funding for Hesbela. In a very real sense, the death squads on October seventh was funded by your administration. Do you regret that? Was that a mistake? Madame Vice President? Why do you continue today to refuse to enforce the oil sanctions against Iran? Why are you allowing Iran to sell two million barrels a day of oil? When you became vice president, they were selling three hundred thousand barrels a day. It was crushing the Iranian economy and men and Vice President, by the way, on fracking, you said a minute ago you weren't at a man fracking. Why is it that you're so eager to support oil and gas production in Iran led by a theocratic lunatic who chanced death to America, but you and your administration had put in regulation after regulation hammering oil and gas jobs in the United States. Those are questions an actual journalist would ask.
Speaker 1: There's only one moment in this whole debate center that or I should say this television interview that I think that the Trump campaign could really use to their advantage in a TV AD and I want to play it for you and get your thoughts because there was this moment for me where I was like, Okay, maybe this is useful.
Speaker 5: So you have been vice president for three and a half years.
Speaker 4: The steps that you're talking about, now, why haven't you done them already?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, we had to recover as an economy, and we have done that. I'm very proud of the work that we have done that has brought inflation down to less than three percent, the work that we have done to cap the cost of insulin at thirty.
Speaker 7: Five dollars a month for seniors.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump said he was going to do a number of things, including allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices.
Speaker 7: Never happened.
Speaker 6: We did it so now and as I travel in the state of Georgia and around our country, the number of seniors that have benefited I've met. I was in Nevada recently a grandmother who showed me her receipts and before we capped the cost of insullent for seniors at thirty five dollars a muss, she was playing hundreds of dollars up to thousands of dollars a month for her insulin.
Speaker 7: She's not doing that anyman.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that might be your only moment where you could say, Okay, maybe we could make a campaign out of this that why didn't you do what you say you're going to do one?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not with you on that. I actually think Dana Bash gave her a perfect opportunity, give me your talking point. So the only questions that she had that were sort of pretend questions. When she asked Tim Waltz about stolen valor, it was a softball for him to give a speech about how important military service is and how much he loves America. When she asked her that question, Look, it's such an obvious question that it was sort of like, what is your talking point in response to this? And that whole riff there. If you are a voter who's not paying much attention he doesn't know the record, that riff sounds pretty good. Okay, So we had a pandemic, you had to deal with that, and then hey, we did this thing on insulin. I'm not sure what the thing on insulin is. The person listening might be saying, but you told me about a woman who had really high receipts and then they went down. So wow, okay, apparently you did something. That whole riff is a prepared riff. That is their defense, and and and there is there was nothing actually calling to account for the actual record, the disaster of the record. But by the way, going back to the border, her statements were not just not just the statement you raise your hand and said that you would decriminalize illegal immigration. You've also said you would abolish ICE. You still want to abolish ICE. You've also said the wall was ridiculous. Do you still want to do that? Well, now you've said you want to build the wall. You know her positions you said, And by the way, a real interview would would play this. You said on day one you would shut down every ICE detention center and you would not detain illegal immigrants. To believe that abolish but also shut down the detention centers. You know, you know what was nowhere in the question Jocelyn Nunger, lacol and Riley Rachel Marin, Like a real question would be Lacln Riley was killed by an illegal immigrant that you and Joe Biden released. Was that a mistake to release that immigrant. Rachel Marin was raped and murdered by a needlegal immigrant that you and Joe Biden released. Was that a mistake to release that illegal immigrant? Joscelyn Nungary was raped and killed by two illegal immigrants that you and Joe Biden released. Was that a mistake to release that immigrant? How many is enough? Like that? Actually would be laying out and have you changed anything? Why do you continue to release illegal immigrants who go on every day to murder Americans, to rape women, to violate children. You know, we talked about in the previous podcasts. They just halted their plan. Your administration flew into America over three hundred thousand illegal immigrants a year, flew them in. They didn't cross the border. You flew them in from Haiti, from Cuba, from Nicaraguan. Venezuela. One of the illegal immigrants you flew in. You flew into Boston. You released him in Boston and he raped a fifteen year old girl with severe mental disabilities. Was that a mistake to fly into this country an illegal immigrant who raped a teenage girl? You know what? Those are hard questions for her to answer. That's why she doesn't do interviews. But she still doesn't do interviews. This was not an interview. They sat there and knew Dana Bash is part of the campaign. Just like if she was sitting there with Kareeine John Pierre to do a fake interview, they'd know they would never get those questions because those are questions that are a real problem. They knew they'd never get them from Dana Bash either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a parent that, like you said, this was nothing but propaganda. Patriot Mobile is the only conservative Christian wireless provider in the country. And I've been telling you about them for quite some time. And if you haven't switched to Patriot Mobile, now's the time to do it, especially in this election cycle. Patriot Mobile is proud of what they believe in and what they stand for, and they take five percent of your bill every single month and they give it back to conservative causes.
Speaker 2: It no extra costs to you.
Speaker 1: They give them the causes of support and are fighting on the front lines for our First and our Second Amendment rights, the sanctity of life, our military, our wounded warriors, our veterans, and our first responders who are heroes. This is why I switch to Patriot Mobile, because Big Mobile gives big donations, especially right now in this election cycle, to hardcore Democrats that are running for office. They also give money to radic organizations that pay and support for abortions. If you're sick and tired of your money being used against your family values, your Christian values, that make the switch to Patriot Mobile. It is easy to switch now in twenty twenty four. You do it literally over the phone or online, and you get to keep your same number, You get to keep your same coverage you're used to right now, go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict. You're going to get a free month of service when you use the offer code vertict, or you can call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine to seven to two Patriot. Use the promo code vertict to get a free month of service today and make a difference with every phone call you make. Senator finally, on this, I want to go over the list. It was an interesting list that was thrown out right after the interview. Trump and Vance put this out in the campaign. It said, here are all the things Kamla ayers failed to address tonight with CNN. Com was support for ending cash bail for violent criminals. Com was fundraising for the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which freed rioters. Coma's tie breaking vote for the American Rescue Plan, which economists say fueled inflation. Coma was support support for defunding the police. Coma was comments comparing policing to slavery. Coma was repeated praise of by nomics. Comma was support for Medicare for All, a socialist takeover of our healthcare system. And that's just some of the highlights here. Is that really what this election is going to be about? And is that what he has to bring out in the debate that's going to be coming up fairly soon.
Speaker 3: Yes. Look, look, if this election is on Kamala's record and Donald Trump's record, If this election is on the issues, we win. If it's not, if it is all about hopey changey joy uh and Trump derangement syndrome, then Kamala could win and the media is going to spend billions of dollars trying to cover up all of the substantive issues. Look, you want to see what propaganda is like, Look at the last two questions, Dana Bash has, now, I understand this is the first interview in over a month of the Democrat nominee to be president, so she has been hiding from interviews for more than a month, like every question is precious real estate. Her last two questions, she turns to Tim Waltz and says, oh, there was an amazing image of your son at the convention, so excited saying I'm proud of my dad, and they play the video and he says, oh, I'm so that was an amazing moment in his dad. I feel great, Like cue the music. Could we put some kittens and puppies around him? You know? Maybe hearts like he's a soft, tender dad. And then that's not enough. Then she turns to Kamala, Oh, there was a picture from the convention of your niece, an adorable little girl with two picked and the picture shows her looking at you, speaking, gazing adoringly. It was inspirational. It's a moment, oh, Kamala, I mean, this is not journalism, this is Kareem. John Pierre would not have gushed more if it was the campaign putting out a fake documentary. The fake documentary would have closed with those two questions and the image. In fact, they would have faded out on the image of the little girl with pigtails gazing at Kamala as an inspirational hero. That was CNN's objective. And that's a lot of things. But you know what it ain't. It ain't journalism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the fake interviews like this are done, don't worry. We're always here to analyze it and let you know what happened, especially if you miss it. Don't forget to share this podcast with your family and friends wherever you are on social media. We do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday, so hit that subscriber or download button. Then on those other days of the week grab my podcast to Ben ferguson Podcasts. I will keep you up to date on the latest breaking news and the Center and I will see you back here next week.