Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Mia is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her boyfriend JB for about a half a year now and she already thinks something might be going on.
Speaker 3: So we'll see if he is.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he isn't.
Speaker 3: But Mia, what's up?
Speaker 2: Why do you think that JB might be cheating on you?
Speaker 4: Hey? Yeah, thanks for having me. This is really weird and normally we can sult my girlfriends, but I listen to you guys.
Speaker 5: A lot, so I figured you might be able to have some advice to offer me.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So I love my boyfriend JB. We met six months ago and it's been really great.
Speaker 5: Literally he might dream die. And oddly enough, my brother actually introduced us.
Speaker 6: That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, which is that's one of the best things that my brothers could have given me.
Speaker 4: My brother could have given me.
Speaker 5: So I love AB, like really hot guy of my dreams that I've ever ever wanted to date, and it was like a dream come true with that. And yeah, pretty soon after dating, about three months in, he even gave me keys to his house, which I thought was like Okay, we're building something here. There's trust, there's commitments. Everything was really good. He's super respectful, doesn't like make me feel uncomfortable about not wanting to do anything.
Speaker 4: Or anything like that.
Speaker 5: So one day, you know, because we lived together, I was cleaning up around the house, I was doing some laundry. I was putting away some of his underwear, and I saw some that did not belong to him, clearly because they're of a different design and different texture.
Speaker 4: And it's super weirded me out.
Speaker 5: And I thought, perhaps maybe left behind by his ex cohemited x he split together as well, so maybe she left something behind. Also, she left something behind, why haven't you been? Why haven't you like fixed it? Also, why do you still have it? Just throw it away?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Just to clarify, when you say by a different design, are you talking about like women's panties like it's a full blown yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah yeah. And I was going to ask if it could be his exes. But that's a good point though. I mean, you'd want to get rid of that stuff.
Speaker 6: If you never was there, But maybe he didn't.
Speaker 4: These are all the thoughts that I've had in my head.
Speaker 5: So thank you for letting me know that I'm absolutely not one hundred percent crazy.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, they're red and they're silk.
Speaker 3: Oh yep, not his?
Speaker 5: Y Yeah, that's not his, and it's definitely not mine. I don't even like bread, So this is weird for me. I'm holding onto it.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not to panic.
Speaker 5: I'm like vibrating, I'm trying to take deep breaths, and so I'm just like holding onto this.
Speaker 4: I love him, I don't want to scare him off, but also, like, you know what the af.
Speaker 2: Yes a valid question. I mean you find that women's underwear and your boyfriend's stuff, did you ask him about it?
Speaker 4: I kind of hinted around it, and I like I said stuff about like being like I'm so scared. I'm so scared guys.
Speaker 5: Because like literally it's like coming across the person of your dreams and not wanting to ruin it, but also trying to find some human decency that you like you respect yourself. So it's like, I just I don't know what to do. Clearly, clearly they're not his, Clearly they're not mine.
Speaker 4: They might be as exes.
Speaker 5: Also in our neighborhood there is a girl that lives close by, and she's.
Speaker 4: Kind of cute whatever, but she gives me like.
Speaker 5: Really bad vibes and she's always flirting with JB. Whenever she sees this out together, She's always like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: DP, how are you guys your day?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh cool, I don't exist really under the ghost right now?
Speaker 6: Does she do that to other people too, though? Or is she singling out now?
Speaker 4: Not even I feel like she's singling him out, So I'm like, okay, is it Jennas Like is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Who is it? Is it like the mailman?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I like clear my mind, like clearly it's not the mailman, you know. So I don't know. I'm just freaking out. I don't know what to do. I don't I like, like, do I throw it away? Is he gonna notice that I threw it away? Like? Do I burn it? Do? I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't chop it up and leave it on the dinner table? I don't know what.
Speaker 6: I'm curious though, Like when you're hinting around it, how does he react to that? Does he feel like does it seem like he is hiding something from you? Does that make him squirrelly, or he's just like oblivious.
Speaker 4: He's oblivious, like I know he's a guy, and not to put guys down because they can be oblivious, but like he's like yeah, if they what's up? You know, how would you do?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: What should be? Od pizza and then.
Speaker 5: Like feeding in the background, like pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member, so we'll play us on and then come back and call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and will he if he sends those to you or to somebody else?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, play.
Speaker 2: Us on, comeback, get your to Catch a Tater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Miya is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of six months might already be messing around. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he believes that, and if he does, we'll see who he sends the flowers to, his girlfriend, Mea or to somebody else. But before we do that, Mia, why don't you catch us up on why you suspect he's cheating?
Speaker 5: So, like he said, my boyfriend is six months we live together. I'm very happily coupled. I was basically putting away laundry and I found women's underwear in his drawer, and so I'm kind of conflicted as to what to do. I don't know if his neighbors or someone else's or his ex's, but I've kind of hinted around trying to get to the bottom of it, and nothing has come from it.
Speaker 4: So I'm kind of like losing my mind at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well here we go. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: No, Hey, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named jb. Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's me JB Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to give you a big congratulations and thank you. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, thanks? What does this mean?
Speaker 2: Oh well, every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by gifting you free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. You've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifteen United States of America. Absolutely free. Congratulations, cool, thank you, Yes, no problem. And here's how it works. I can take the information over the phone. I can do that in just a matter of minutes. If you're prepared to do that right now. You know you want to send them to, No problem, I can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean cool, I know who I want to send it to.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can take that on the information right now. Then the first thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person, and then what you would want to say on a card if you want to say something, and then you get the address and stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, first name is Mia.
Speaker 2: Mia, and then a last name on that gotcha, and anything you want to put on a card to Miah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we could have it.
Speaker 7: Say I've made mistakes, I have regrets, but you are not one of them.
Speaker 3: I love you. Miya know that that too longers?
Speaker 2: That are no, that should be good, that should be great.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, we can get that sent out and I would get the address from me, but I can't do that right now because this actually is not the grocery store. This is Jewble from the Jebel Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 6: Hi ammina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria and we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers to, and you go for me is actually on the phone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so she's not getting flowers, so what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What's I called.
Speaker 5: Them up because I was feeling uncomfortable and I've been wanting to ask you about something.
Speaker 4: So I was doing laundry and.
Speaker 5: I found some underwear in your door that's clearly not yours.
Speaker 4: So I need you to tell me, like, what's up? TB? Hello, Yeah, are you serious? Are you there?
Speaker 3: I am? I am? I just really wasn't. Uh, there's nothing.
Speaker 4: Prepared for those cool. I wasn't prepared for those.
Speaker 7: Look, look, there's no problem. I mean they don't belong to anybody. I mean they I mean they belonged to me.
Speaker 1: All right, listen you do It's like, what are you even saying right now? I don't believe you. I need you to be a man and tell me who they belong to.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well listen, look, you know, I'm like.
Speaker 7: So much and I realized, like you're kind of going out on the limb here, like taking this on the radio. But it's kind of putting me in a position. So I'm going to be very honest with you too. I guess save this relationship. They they are mine, Okay, they do.
Speaker 3: Not belong to anybody but me. I bought them.
Speaker 7: I own them, and that is why they are there. Wait, won't so look look, I know this is this is not how I would choose to tell you this, Okay, but I I guess.
Speaker 3: You need to know. And I really know.
Speaker 7: Right now, impression here they do not belong to anybody else, Like that is the key thing.
Speaker 3: I need you enough.
Speaker 7: I'm kind of into them, all right. I don't know, it's just a really private thing. I'm not prepared to really don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me, well, because.
Speaker 4: Why did I have to find out this way?
Speaker 7: Then? I have never told anybody about this. I have no words for it. That's why I am struggling now. It's just kind of a private kind I guess you could say kink sort of thing, you know, and I and I've never really been in a relationship this solid like, I've just never had the occasion to discuss it. I mean, I'm sorry, it is embarrassing. I hope I'm making sense.
Speaker 4: I think I hear you. I love you, I respect you. I just are you dressing in women's clothes completely like I need? Are you cut strut or what it like this? You use some weekend? What is the tall?
Speaker 7: No, it's nothing that involved. Have I put them on? Yes, I have put them. I think they feel nice, and it's just like a private thing. Every once in a while I'll kind of get into.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it just feels good. We'll wear them sometimes. Most of the other times they just kind of sit in the drawer.
Speaker 7: That's so bad.
Speaker 5: I was over here thinking that it was a Jenna or like your exis or something like. I literally been silently freaking out and I did not know what to do, and I'm so sorry that I didn't come to you personally.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's fine, Like I can't.
Speaker 7: I understand that you would find these and probably think something so like that is the key thing I needed to know, is that, Like, and we can talk about you know, my interest in this down the road, but first and foremost know that they do not belong to anybody but me.
Speaker 3: I would not do that to you.
Speaker 4: Are there any other surprises that I need to know about?
Speaker 7: Just maybe that that one thing that you kind of always wanted to try, and I'm working on making that happen.
Speaker 2: Well, what all right? Well, I don't know we need all that right now. Like, good, good for you, Mia. That sounds fun and at least you know he's not cheating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry, and I love I love you, and I'm I'm sorry. I'll be better about communication in the future, but I'm glad that out now.
Speaker 7: I love you too, and maybe you know, we'll look back and this is the best way to get out of the open until he starts missing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And she looks at you and she's like, honey, you got to ask before.
Speaker 2: You take my pannies.
Speaker 4: This is actually kind of hot. Maybe you can.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I don't know. I don't know if I'd fit into them anyway, But you do have some nice funds. I will say
Speaker 6: The jewel shows to catch a cheeter