Speaker 1: All right, We're good.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boss, hanging with the fast, betting on a game.
Speaker 4: No moment's gonna tell us.
Speaker 1: Would not be.
Speaker 3: We're here.
Speaker 5: Just drinking beer and making nand Baby, I'm hanging with the feelers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 7: Thanks, gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting.
Speaker 4: With the Boys. Just have a round of applause.
Speaker 7: As always, we have the boys in the back. And if you are here joining us for the first time for the Donald Trump interview, let me please introduce myself my co host. My name is Taylor Lawan. To my right William Earl Compton. The third couple of good old boys that decided to take care of a dream and follow our passions and end up in the NFL meet in twenty eighteen. And now we have a beautiful bus that we do a podcast. You might be looking around seeing the spooky stuff around you. Big holiday boys. Love the holidays. And if you do us a favor, and just please, for the love of God, press that subscribe button. It doesn't hurt you and it helps us all the more.
Speaker 4: Now, what a weekend. Obviously we had Trump on for everybody who's unfamiliar with their show. In the beginning, we do an intro where we recap the weekends. The boys, we're just at Ohio State at Oregon. We got to celebrate with coach Lanning. We will get into that stuff. We do our segments, we recap the NFL weekend, and then we drop our latest interview, which is, I mean, Donald Trump, the biggest interview we've ever.
Speaker 7: Done, We've ever had by far, one of the most polarizing individuals in the world right now. It is a long time coming. Obviously, we want to give a big shout out to Dana White for making this whole entire thing happen, being a being able to meet uh mister Trump at the UFC fights, shake his hand, talk to him a little bit. A lot of people are going to be stoked about this interview, and a lot of people are not going to be stoked with this interview. Here's what I'll say to that. We had the opportunity to sit down with a former president who is a leader of the free world, and I think that is really cool And if you have a problem with that, then that's that's super unfortunate. Also, want to give a shout out to Alex Dana's right hand man. Good guy Fallow really was like all about the brand and the boys. He was a good hang when we're at Trump Tower in Chicago. The dude's an awesome guy.
Speaker 4: Follows the Barsol universe a little bit. Look here, here's what I'll say. Here's what I'll say about this entire thing. We created this show to answer the question how do we bring the locker room to life, thrower content and personalities. When we started this thing, what four or five years ago, when we started this podcast, it's just a couple of boys playing in the NFL. We own all of our stuff. We were in the middle of a gravel parking lot, operating off of a generator and a cell phone hotspot, in the middle of July, in the middle of one hundred degree heat, all trying to basically like build a real brand, use our network. We're messaging athletes or messaging entertainers. We're trying to tap into our network to build something that's real, create a community, and lean on something when we're done transitioning in the NFL. And like you said, there will be people who love this interview. There will be people who question why we did this interview. And we are aware that there will be some that are disappointed, right, and ultimately we know that there's going to be a reaction, both good and bad. And ultimately it goes to we were talking about, hey, is this a path we go down? You know, I'm talking to my she's a small business owner shot up R three Nashville. But you're in the situation of like, hey, do you go here? Do you go there? We can say we're not political, we can say we're not a political podcast. At the end of the day, we have to accept the fact that we set out with a political figure. We do accept that, and ultimately, man, it's like, you're not gonna make everybody happy. We're fired up to do this interview. I think you guys are gonna enjoy it. And again, we get to kind of embrace our style. And I think a lot of people when they come to our show, they know we have fun. They know we can laugh at ourselves. They know we like to thrust ourselves in the middle of topics of conversation going on in the world, in the country, and the chances that we've been taking since twenty nineteen have gotten us to this opportunity to sit down with arguably the biggest name, if not the biggest name in the world right now. And that's something that's like, there's gonna be a lot of new audience that are coming that don't necessarily know what we're about. And I would assume that there's gonna be a lot of fun ball fans, a lot of family people, a lot of proud fathers shout out the girl, dad's out there, a young audience that's going to be like, oh, what's Bustled with the boys? You want to add it to your repertoire, your repertoire because every Tuesday, we are here at six am releasing Busting with the Boys, or we recap the weekends, we recap football. If we are now in the football season as two x NFL players eighteen years, three three Pro Bowls amongst the both of us, we recapped the weekend and then we dish out our latest interview. On Thursdays, we have a new show we released this year called The Locker Room where it's all sports talk, all ball talk, or we preview the weekend, college and NFL. We talk sports, gaming, sports betting. So if you are a new audience member tuning into this, I would encourage you to hit the subscribe button leave comments throughout the episode. And that's all I have to say about that. Hey, well said, thank you paint a picture. I've been thinking about this a lot, you know what I mean, Like we again, we had the opportunity to sit down and you know the world, we kind of thrust ourselves into, whether we want to be in it or not. It is again, it's like we were talking kind of like pinching ourselves, like bro, four or five years ago, We're just trying to make this thing happen.
Speaker 7: Just trying to figure out literally sitting on this bus and thinking ourselves, it wouldn't be sick if we got a sponsor, right right, Yo, this is actually an actual business when nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could we actually make money on this thing and do this thing for a living when we're.
Speaker 7: No active athlete is doing a podcast right now, Let's jump in and just see what this whole thing is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look at us, just a couple of it, just sitting on this this empty bus in the beginning, talking about how we wipe our ass.
Speaker 7: Front wipe or back wipe. That was a big conversation, that was a big topic, one that standard, you're there. Yeah, so yeah, And I also think that there's there used to be a world where people would have their differences of their opinions and it'd be like, all right, let's have a conversation about it. Let's do it. If you guys want to have that feeling of you you oppose this this podcast, feel free to say in the comments. Feel free to also keep your mind open to everything that's happening, because we've actually we've reached out to people that would have Camala on our podcast. We're waiting to hear back from them. But this is not like a we're essentially drawing a line in the sand and just being like that's that. This is what we're doing. So I just hope that people listen really enjoy it and uh, just have fun with it, because at the end of the day, I think we're lacking a lot of that right now.
Speaker 4: Is the humor joice in this podcast? A lot of good humor. Yes, I wiggled in the brask into the interview, so.
Speaker 7: I had to, absolutely had to. But now that we've addressed the Trump thing, and I hope you guys love it. I hope you guys really enjoy it. This weekend going to Eugene, Oregon to watch the Ducks take on the buck Eyes. Was a classic fucking game. This game was amazing. Now the boys in the back and we'll confident himself. During the spring tour they went to Eugene, Orgon and I was somewhere else for a little bit of time, something doing something. We were doing something else something, We're up to something out there. I come back, I say, how was it? Literally all of you guys were like, Eugene is incredible. It's an amazing place. The vibes are awesome, Dan Lanning, this guy is great?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 7: Who who's the receiver? Tis Johnson, Dylan Billion, Gabriel, all these got incredible, like literally seeing the praises of the Oregon Duck players, coaches, and fan base. So I was very, very excited to go down to Eugene.
Speaker 4: Now you had a great analogy when we were at the airport too. Yeah, He's like you guys essentially like, yeah, hey, let us hold the ax, show you this new song. And he was like it it exceeded our expectation, It really did.
Speaker 7: Cause you also bought up a good point in the airport. It's Sunday, right, now we actually just landed. Yeah, we just like you got thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Four and a half hour flight to Portland, drive two hours down to Eugene. It's it's it's a it's a trip.
Speaker 7: Which which brings me to what I was gonna say, is it's amazing that they get these four and five star athletes and get that type of speed, that type of time in such a small town area in the Pacific Northwest, a place that you literally had you it's like so hard to get to. Now campus is beautiful. Shout out Animal House. I had no idea that Oregon or the Animal House the movie was filmed at that university. Got to see the administrative building, got to see those immaculate trees. Myself g JP for a moment, and then Will Compton jumped in. We got to essentially take our shoes off in the middle of campus, feed squirrels, hide and bushes, touch different trees and you probably tell these guys were high. Were oh, these cats were super high, maybe on life because we were not high at that moment. Later in the day, later in the day, maybe, but not in that entire moment. The place is gorgeous. The trees are massive. The campus is beautiful, and the people. You would have thought that Will Compton and I went to school there. That's how much they fucked with busting with the.
Speaker 4: Boys, and and and also it's like the one moment we got to have with coach Lanning where we storm the field. He's shaking Coach Day's hand and we're happening to be right there in the mix. That one moment you got to have with Coach Lanning probably said everything you needed to know about.
Speaker 7: The guy, right because you guys, Yeah, I've never truly spoken to Dan before. Now you did shoot me as contact information. I do appreciate I'm saying a text message today. But him turning around seeing Will glancing at me and then just starts screaming for the boys, for the boys. Rough housed us a little bit. Yeah, grab me, there's.
Speaker 4: A photos a former linebacker got me.
Speaker 7: Got the the the jersey cranked that that he was holding that thing like fucking crazy. The dude has got the fucking second Now, now the second hug is wild. Like I was trying, I was trying to enjoy the moment too, but around, Yeah, we got to before the game and we're kind of just all over the place. But we got to before the game. Go and listen to Dan Lanning's pregame speech. I don't know, do we want to give it away?
Speaker 4: Run it right now. Run this speech. We'll come back to it. Right now. Run the speech. Great now, dude, Keystone predator, Keystone it was.
Speaker 7: It was a Keystone species, Keystone speech. They disrespect us, they disrespect We're in the big ten. Now, well let me tell you, fellows. The Keystone species just showed up literally just sitting in the back and these you just hear guys in a bout. Yes sir, yes, sir, dude. Just and then Ohio State's wearing all white. As we walk out of the locker room. Dudes are like, if you see white, put your fucking hands on it. Put your hand on some grown ass men.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, bro, it got it took you back.
Speaker 7: It took you back. It really fucking did.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: You're like, yo, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So how you play the game, It's like you get back and the excitement, the fear, the anxiety, the doubt, but also you're not believing your doubt. You're just trying to hype the boys like We're about to go and fucking war. You felt all of that before the game. You felt the environment, the stage, I mean Ohio State at Oregon, the student section, the whole student section was packed two hours before kickoff. Bro, I'm talking a committed as student section.
Speaker 7: A fan walks down and they fucking boot his ass out of that little area. Dude, it was.
Speaker 4: It was incredible. It was fucking incredible. And how many how many times does the score change? Like how many times? Seven times?
Speaker 7: Seven? Eight times?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 7: It was wild, absolutely wild. And dude, that stadium only sixty thousand. I think they had a world their record breaking attendant, the record the Eugene world record breaking attendance of sixty like something thousand people like sixty like three hundred, and that place was fucking rocking.
Speaker 4: It was rocking.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 4: We got to go to game day in the morning. That was all time. People camping out there overnight like it was sick. Now, I will say, when it gets to when the sun goes down and the moon comes up, it is a little bit of walking dead ass. The craziest come out, the unique crew out there comes out. If you get one block outside of the pocket of Oregon football like it's it gets spooky, it's a little dicey, it gets I mean I saw. I was telling the boys like we went to this uh sushi spot shot out a pure sushi, but it ran straight through me and I had to shit, and thank God for the subway cat He was a bust with the boys. Listener. He led me back in the bathroom. I take a I take a shit, and I'm in a bad spot because I look up there's no toilet paper. So I like stand up to myself and like waddle over to the paper towel machine and just start and I'm just raw dogging, Yeah, raw dog in the asshole. But I leave. I get outside a subway because you know, we're trying to make a little dairy queen stop. The boys are parked down the road and I see some cat walk by me and this was like a This was like a little psycho motherfucker. He had on like a fully blocked out mask, like you couldn't see his eyes, you couldn't see anything on him, and he like said something to me kind of off. It said something to me, you know, your boy was up in the closet at that point, so I didn't really know what was going on, But I thought to myself, I feel like I'm in a little bit of danger. Yeah, because that's what I'm saying. You know, I had when he said it to me. I was on the phone with you speakers, So I'm thinking to myself, with something happens, I can just start like yelling, you.
Speaker 1: Know what i mean.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, yeah, we got somebody because it was it was a little wild.
Speaker 7: The guard here will go hell bro, that is wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when Eugene is at the Tale of two uh two stories there. When it comes to daytime, my daytime beautiful, people are wonderful, everyone's having a good time. Everyone just seems like the shoulders are a little less tense. Nighttime fast it's a little bit. It's thirty one days of fright. But yeah, the game itself, man, was awesome. I mean, Ohio State goes down and scores right away, and you even see like the off the bus thing. We were watching both teams warm up Organs off its line. They're not big cats.
Speaker 4: They don't compare to like State.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Then you see Ohio State and it's like these dudes might be outmatched, like a bigger.
Speaker 4: Stamp because they drove it down that first drive, and then I want to say they forced them to punt when Oregon came out for their first drive, and it was kind of like, damn, are the boys going to be able? Yeah, you can hear this. Yeah, there are a lot of talent deficit here. But obviously yeah, they found Yeah, they found number ten, the cornerback for Ohio State. Number ten. Oh my god, he was getting cooked. He was getting cooked.
Speaker 7: No he's not. We found out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they they went after him. Bro uh number seven Stewart, Yeah, he teed Johnson. I mean it was it was wild. I felt bad.
Speaker 7: I mean, Dylan Gabriel is telling bombs of her bag that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was wild. That was a Dylan Gabriel legacy game too. They really shout out the boy, Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 7: And the thing that was scary is in the first half, Ohio State did a great job of running the ball, controlling the controlling the clock, getting four yards in the cloud of dust, making a ten yard pass, really just bouncing their way down and it seemed I'll have to go back and watch the film, but it seemed to me that Oregon's big success were these X plays, these twenty plus yard plays that you can't like, that's not a life you can live throughout sixty minutes of football, at least we thought, because they ended up working out for them. But you go into that second half and you're like, is this win? The Big ten kind of takes over from a physicality standpoint, I'll run your down standpoint. All that a couple of miscues by Oregon two going for two. Listen, I love creativity and play calling. Something about just having your center and then everybody over there, everybody goes on the far hats. Something about that to me, man, that's like you do that once a year a year. I'm pretty sure they did it twice in this game. And I was, I mean, I'm just you know, you know, I love the x's and o's of the game. I love watching. I like seeing the game and the strategic standpoint from each team, and I thought, when the first one didn't work, it's like, let's never go back to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well a lot of it too, like you know, offensively, like you might just start in that position, just see if they met joke correctly.
Speaker 7: Right, and then you bring it all back in. Because I thought early in the game. They had a lot of success running the ball. They had success getting those three four yards and so you know getting that two yard line, two and a half yard line, whatever it is for a two point conversion. It's like, he can make that happen. Now. The kicker for Oregon early in the game botches a kick to where they could have gone up. They had a bad hold on a pat and then later than when they could it should have been like going up ten to seven. They missed the they missed the three from from a decent distance. Now they go back.
Speaker 4: After they scored the penalty they got inforced for that kickoff. Yeah, when he shot it off the buddy's chest.
Speaker 7: Right, dude, that kick. The confidence of that kicker to hammer fuck a ball into somebody's chest and had that thing bounce back where the boys get it like that is Yeah, that's like winning the lottery.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 7: And JP said it, dude. On the field, He's like, could you imagine being the player that the ballet him in the chest like he is got to be on Sueye watch just feeling like.
Speaker 8: That in the same corner.
Speaker 4: You even made the joke. He was like, oh, they might need to do that for number ten, Like number ten is now number fifty one, but that was him.
Speaker 1: You're lying?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you being serious? It looks just like him.
Speaker 4: That's the corner.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's like another jersey. Oh number h that is.
Speaker 4: That's how it reminds me of like the Replacements where he's like looking around wait, wait is it the Replacements?
Speaker 1: What the Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, water Boy, where he's looking around figuring out who's going to try to kick it off of and this dude's like standing there all nervous and scared. He's like, there's my bitch.
Speaker 7: Can you tell me that kid's name? Denzel Burke? Number ten for how State? I think so, Denzel, if you if you happen to come across this video, this this podcast. Obviously I hate Ohio State, but brother, there's no worse feeling than being like being in that position of being bonne and just a snowball effect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just coming to save keep swinging.
Speaker 7: Through a brother. Sometimes you get in those slumps, man, you can ever, everybody can make it out. So I hope you do and then you don't. The third week of the November and also in two weeks against the Nebraska but I hope just for your mentals, my boy, we've all fucking been there. Yeah, We've all tell him about the Ezechielia breaking you off twenty.
Speaker 4: It's gonna make him feel bad, it's gonna make him feel better. It was one of those ones where I'm laying on the turf, like, God fucking help me. Everyone's watching this right now.
Speaker 7: Right, This is the worst Thanksgivings.
Speaker 4: Probably the lowest. Yeah, yeah, lowest part of my playing career.
Speaker 7: People just trying and eat their food and enjoy a game Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Everybody's watching. I'm missing Zeke. He's doing the feed me. Keep feeding me, right, please.
Speaker 7: God, for the love of God, stop feeding him. Yeah yeah, I think he's full. I think that man is full and for me. Chandler Jones September twenty twenty one, Arizona Cardinals versus the Tians. First play of the game, running outside zone to my side? What happens? Quick? Can side move for a t Fell. I'm gonna let you know, brother, it got way worse after that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: My wife told me to my face, it's the worst football game I've ever seen anybody play in my life.
Speaker 4: So listen, that was like, holy shit, what a bad game by you.
Speaker 7: How terrible Buddha Baker put me on my ass. If you guys don't know who safety bro a safety that's how you know. You just officially have the yips. Just you don't need to show me. You don't need to pull up all the things that. Let me just explain to the people what it sucks, all right? That is you see it off of the tackles legs like that. Vulnerable. Hey, that is a vulnerable position to be in.
Speaker 4: And make sure to put these references in there too, so that way if he isn't watching it all right, cool?
Speaker 7: That is, please stop stop zooming in on my little legs. Hey, those cleats go hard though. Fun fact about those cleats, those are the same cleates I tore my a cling and I kept those cleats, and the day before I was like, these are the cleats. I'm gonna have a redemption. I burned those cleats after that game. Those those cleats are at the conjuring of all cleats there. They have a demon inside of them. But it was an incredible game, man. And then storming them, Oh god, I'm getting pepper. For the love of god. It's open season on the wand right now. Well, yeah, well I'm assuming this is our most viewed podcast of all time, and you gotta go and put this ship up here. You gotta go and put all that.
Speaker 4: But overall incredible, I told out.
Speaker 2: But you have to explain the lore. I feel like, if you don't know the body, you gotta explain the lore.
Speaker 7: What have you explain?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The Lord of what?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 7: Go ahead of you, guys. What's the lore? What does Lord mean?
Speaker 4: Explain it?
Speaker 9: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Lord is like backstory. It's just like what's crazy? Guys?
Speaker 7: And you know, yes, yeah, failure, failure, failure makes the man. It's always you versus yesterday. Yeah, shout out Marcus Marriott. Yes, dude, I will bring that up. JP just said in the back he didn't have a microphone on. He said, bring that up. So obviously we're in Eugene. Marcus Mariota top two, if not number one quarterback I've ever block for my entire life. I hit the boy up. I say, hey, man, we're in Eugene. It's beautiful. I give him the whole immaculate tree, saying this place is special. I do believe that Eugene is a special place. He's like, hey, I'm fired up and make sure this place or that. But I fucking love those trees, dude, you said when we're driving into some man, I got a good a tree like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah in purple.
Speaker 7: Sorry, it's all right, ja. So Marcus hits me up before on game day and he goes, hey, uh, get with Kenny before the game. He has a gift for you. And I'm thinking it's gonna be I don't know, I have no idea what it's gonna be, but it's like a gift. I'm pretty stoked on it. So I hit up Kenny and uh, hey, will be at the game, will be in the locker room, hopefully can meet you. And so we're on the sideline watching the boys warm up and I've never met Kenny before. He walks up and he gives me a game warn with the Pac twelve symbol on it, number eight blacked out Marcus Mariota jersey, and in the collar of the jersey it says you versus yesterday.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah, And that is legendary.
Speaker 7: One of the best gifts I've ever been given.
Speaker 4: And Marcus, you need to go back and visit Orgon more. Yeah, you need to go back and visit Organ more. Bro, you gotta show love to the fans because they are obsessed with.
Speaker 7: You, Marcus. They love you so much they I had bunches of people come up to me and just be like, thank you for protecting Marcus, thank you for doing that thing with Richard Truman after you hit Marcus.
Speaker 1: It was truly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Arrow story was coming back a lot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot. That's a Josh Norman, but uh yeah, people were truly in Eugene. You would have thought like I played there or something with some of these people coming up and being like, that's how much they love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The love was awesome too for for busting everything else. Rennie shout out Rennie's yead to meet and greet there. It was packed. They obviously they say there's only like a few bars there. That was one of them, but it was packed, wrapped around the block. Oregon fans, Ohio State fans, everybody embracing the boys like that was a great time. It was a great time.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 7: It was a special special time.
Speaker 4: A plus visit. Where would you rank it this year on stops? I think that's number one this year and m Nebraska, Michigan and Oregon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say it's number one. The only thing that would have a jump on it would be the Nebraska Michigan one. But Michigan lost.
Speaker 4: But separate you separate them which games?
Speaker 1: Oh games?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the number one. I think it's not close. It's just if you're just strictly talking about the game.
Speaker 4: There was a ton of environment.
Speaker 11: There's a ton of back and forth on Twitter over the weekend that Oregon was ranked in the top five for the loudest stadiums in college football? Would you all rank it in the top five?
Speaker 8: Was it that?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: I mean that that atmosphere was was really damn good. Yeah, that atmosphere is really dann good, especially because they can only get like sixty thousand in there. But it is loud, like it was a loud place like that atmosphere was all time architecturally.
Speaker 7: To that stadium is one of the coolest stadiums I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. Somebody after the game, Shum came up and was like, Hey, how would you what do you think loudness to Nebraska was like Nebraska? He's like yeah, I was like, come on, man, it's a little bit different, But I will say.
Speaker 7: You guys question, Yeah, that's awesome. That's happened in the Titans game before two though.
Speaker 4: So it was loud. No, it was very loud. It was very loud. Legit like that was an awesomesphere.
Speaker 7: Nebraska's louder, Penn State's ladder.
Speaker 4: Lsu See, I haven't been to the Penn State, but people talk about the white out. People say that that's like because there's a gal we were sitting up there in the press box with yeah, because she went to the Nebraska Colorado game and she was like, she was like, yo, maybe the lout. She's like, the only edge I would give is probably Penn State because she's been there so many more times.
Speaker 7: And then I haven't been to Kneeling, but you guys say it's one of the loudest. And then the South Carolina Tennessee game when they had the big upset that was lout of two. There's five off.
Speaker 4: The bat right there, Kneeling gets insanely loud. That was one place where I'm standing there and it's like, Okay, this one I would give over Nebraska for sure.
Speaker 7: Also, And.
Speaker 4: It was loud, but it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be I guess right, like maybe it was the expectation of my head, like maybe I had lower ones for Oregon and since it out did it, I'm excited about it. But A and M I felt like it wasn't what I remembered when I played there in like nine or twenty ten or something like that.
Speaker 12: To me, there's no there's no bite to A and M. It's like they're cheering because they love Texas A and M University, not because they love Texas A and M football. Right, So there's not there's no.
Speaker 4: Like nasty nos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: To like the the stadium. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 7: Speaking of nastiness, nicest fans aside from probably Nebraska, we've ever dealt with, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were welcome to Oregon.
Speaker 7: How's your time in Oregon? When we storm that field, dudes are just grabbed me by the chest, going jam like fired up to be.
Speaker 10: There was one fan that wasn't super nice to you, the duck No.
Speaker 6: The yeah he goes yeah, fuck you he goes.
Speaker 7: You suck? All right? Really I ran out to the stadium, Taylor, Yeah you suck. I just kept it moving, man, gotta love it. Gotta love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 7: It was awesome just sending him like he was in the middle of the entire students action, just like get him out of here.
Speaker 1: Very impressed with the section.
Speaker 7: Impressed student section.
Speaker 4: And it was awesome too because like for us, we obviously have to plan out like Okay, we're gonna go to college game day, Hey, we want to come back by the hotel, Like it could take this long, it could take that long because usually there's a lot of traffic. Again, once you get outside, like one block of the pocket of Oregon Football, like we're sitting down and eating breakfast, was not a lot of traffic. We're eating at Pure Sushi. We just walked up. We didn't have reservation or nothing the night before, on a Friday night before the biggest game they've ever hosted, and we're getting seated right away, Like there's like no traffic. You get to kind of just go around wherever you want to. In a minute's note, it was I mean, it was an awesome It was an awesome weekend.
Speaker 7: That was awesome. Uh what about beauty of campus? How do we feel about that? Where we rank that? It's kind of ye over thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, besides Beauty Campus Garrett JP, your guys' team's duked it out. South Carolina brutal loss for the game. Cocks just awful field goal kicker missus a kick toward the end. Yeh bam almost gets beat again.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, there's nothing like Sunday watching ap top twenty five, Pole come out, seeing Alabama number seven LSU number eight, and knowing that we were controlling our own destiny in those games and one.
Speaker 4: Play away from beating both of those teams.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and it's just a familiar feeling. We're close. You gotta give Beamer time you got. You gotta go back. Look at spurriers records when he came to South care Atlanta. Spurrier is one of the greatest coaches of all time. Their records are very similar like at this point in their coaching career, and South Carolina is a it's a hard place to win that. So it's gonna take more time than Jim Harball going back to Michigan, even though it took them a while to get into the National Championship.
Speaker 1: So I mean it sucks.
Speaker 12: Yeah, y'all saw me on Saturday for a little while it was it's just pain, man, It's stuff you feel like you don't deserve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were down too. I was like, fuck, we might have lost JP for the entire day.
Speaker 1: Then we got then we got around the.
Speaker 7: World ground back problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you college football is going The playoff is set up beautifully bro Like Texas obviously handled business, but now obviously before the season. You look at Oklahoma and Michigan as games for them that they'll be tested, not saying that they weren't tested, but you know they've handled their schedule, how they've handled it. They're number one. They're kind of like the only team where it's like, all right, when are they going to get a game where it's like are they for real? Like they're showing to be right now because everybody else is beat each other. They look beatable, like Oregon's obviously undefeated, but that game was legitimately a two versus three team, Like oh State's still a really good football team, but the Collegewall Playoff is shaping up to be one of the best. I mean, Iowa States in the top ten, no shoutout, We're in the top twenty five. Crazy, yeah, massive game. Texas Georgia. We will be at Alabama Tennessee where we gonna be at noon. We're gonna be at the Hill at noon this weekend in Knoxville, Tennessee, so the Boys will be there, be present for the Bamba Tennessee game. But yeah, big games this weekend, especially with Texas Georgia. But again, college football landscape is amazing right now.
Speaker 2: Tall the Tennessee fans listening, you gotta show these guys love because we just came off a hot trip at Oregon where people were absurdly nice. So if you're listening, call the boys out, say what's up. Will and Taylor would happily talk for hours on end with you.
Speaker 10: We got to show it.
Speaker 2: And then me and Garrett head to head. We got to figure out something game too.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 10: And the curse is over, but.
Speaker 7: Well lost an hour ago, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Its lost an hour ago over a curse I think is still kind of up in the air.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm, I'm.
Speaker 7: Just not where you want to be going into Alabama.
Speaker 10: I mean you're still going to go down the whole.
Speaker 2: Like I kind of put on the line, I said, we could do whatever where there's the shaved out of the shaved mustache and Garrett can attest I was freaking out during the Oregon game because Tennessee was playing the same time to play a horrible game versus Florida. Nico does not look like the guy right now. He looks like an inexperienced freshman, which he kind of is.
Speaker 10: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's both Bama and Tennessee look beatable and very similar aspects of their game, and it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 10: But yeah, someone's gonna go home.
Speaker 7: How are you guys gonna handle this with your relationship?
Speaker 2: I mean, we've hit over a year for the last six years, seven years, eight years.
Speaker 7: What's the worst has ever gone?
Speaker 10: I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: Really ever gotten bad, only because Alabama up until two years ago had beat us sixteen years in a row, so I didn't know what winning was. There was never a year that won until two years ago. And Garrett was such a gracious loser.
Speaker 10: He was like, this, you finally are getting to experience a win.
Speaker 2: And who didn't do it like I'm being a dick way he was just like this is cool, and yeah, it happened to be one of the best college football games in the last decade, maybe ever, But I'm hoping that this week shapes out.
Speaker 10: That's a fun one.
Speaker 7: Feel good about it. It's Sunday. You'll probably be shooting an intro tomorrow with Delaney. Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably because I haven't gotten to consume all the NFL football that I've wanted to today. I've been trying to keep up on scores and stuff like that because I know people enjoys breaking down the NFL. So yeah, I'll probably be shooting another segment with Delaney.
Speaker 7: And then I will be in Arizona. Your boy will be uh doing some personal stuff. Yeah, handling that. We've talked about that for a while. I told the boys before the this was going to come up. So I will not be in this next segment with Delaney, and I will also not be in the locker room this week. Still, both incredible shows. Wish I could be there, and unfortunately I will not be in that Knoxville yeah this weekend.
Speaker 4: So we'll get to this next segment with Delaney where we where we recap NFL. If you're watching right now, make sure you're commenting, subscribe, See you after this sad read, Big hugs, honey kisses. All right, we are back. We were talking ball real quick. Hang on, let me lock in with the lucy all right. If you were here for the Trump interview, go ahead check the chapters. Whether you're on audio video with YouTube or rumble the boys in the back door phenomenal job. If you're here for the Trump interview, you can skip ahead. You can find those chapters. Jump to it. I got the boy, Delaney Walker in the building. We're gonna be talking NFL ball talk. We're in a recap the weekend because there's a lot of drama going on in the NFL world. Uh, Dlane, how many.
Speaker 7: Years you played?
Speaker 1: Fourteen years?
Speaker 4: Man, fourteen years? So we got what twenty two years of experience right now? Breaking this down? Three total Pro Bowls amongst each other. Indeed with the combination, Yeah, what do you want to start? Man? A part of me, since I had you on, or since I have you on, you got to uh you got to intern for the Chargers in the off season. You had that little scary where hardball goes to the blue Tent for the for the heart arrhythmia. Am I getting that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that's I think that's how you said you think.
Speaker 4: There's any you think there's anything like going on with with Jim. Has he had this before?
Speaker 1: I think he had it before.
Speaker 6: I'm not exactly sure what year he had it, but I know he I think he have an in regular heartbeat, uh situation going on. And when I saw that, you know that, it kind of hit me a little hard because knowing that Jim Harball.
Speaker 1: That's my guy.
Speaker 6: Tough to see him going to tent, knowing what kind of guy is, very tough guy, very emotional guy that wants to be out there on the field, and to see him leave in the first quarter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did that ever happen when you were on the Niners with him?
Speaker 6: No, that never happened with him. You know, I never seen it happen. I never heard him talk about is his heart issue or never seen it. So this was I think this was the first time I've seen him actually have to leave the game for a situation like that, especially being in Denver, could have been tough with the altitude.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's true. And just he's the most football guy I think in the world, So like, yeah, stress, I'm sure causes a factor. The dude is all ball twenty four to seven. But hopefully I think he's I think he's going to be straight. But yeah, that was wild to see because they also took like you thought, it was a pretty high situation because they took his brother John off the pot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what got me. When I seen his brother just take off and leave, I'm like, is it something serious? I started looking at see what was going on with him.
Speaker 1: Just to you know, to make sure he was okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Charger's got a big win against Denver. Denver's three game win streak ends. Dude, the Dallas Cowboys seem to be an absolute hell. I want to say, this loss against the Lions is the worst loss of the Jerry Jones era. Isn't that right? At home? Like the worst loss at home the Jerry Jones era. Man, they got they got a lot of problems. I think they're in they're kind of cuffed right now because they got the they obviously paid Dak. You got a couple guys on our with like the Marcus Lawrence and who's it Phillips Righthall. I forget his first name, but Phillips is on ir Micah. You know he's not healthy. He's not healthy right now and just feels like they have a lot of problems, man, Like part of me feels like Jerry Jones has to give up the reins as being GM, it's a young man's game. I think you got to let somebody else call the shots and try to make a move, try to make moves going into the offseason, because I feel like they need a lot of pieces.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: I feel like they could be set up. They're in a position where they could be they could have a lot of problems, like in the future and in Dallas, like they're Dallas Cowboys, they're always in the mix. But I feel like they've always been helped out do their schedule and due to like an uneasier NFC East in years past. True, and that's that's not the situation right now, but it does feel like, hey, Jerry, look, time comes for all of us. Time comes for all of.
Speaker 1: Us, coming for him, Yeah, because coming for him.
Speaker 4: Too, Like maybe maybe past the clipboard to somebody else.
Speaker 1: But would you want to be a GM for the Dallas Cowboys knowing that Jerry got to have his hand in every piece of the pie.
Speaker 4: That's a good question, that's true, because you know, even if somebody does come in, it'll probably just be like a puppet. It'll probably just be a face of the GM, but that's controlled by Jerry the whole time, the whole time. That's a good question. I feel like if you're if you're a Dallas fan, like you know the season is pretty.
Speaker 1: Much over over.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Lions look fucking incredible.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: They lost a big piece with the aiden hutches and that was a brutal tree. Bro Like, it just whipped around and hit ol Buddy's leg and just snapped.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 1: I know it was crazy.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen it, be careful watching it is. It's a wild injury. And I hate that for Raiding because he's like a young, young, up and coming player who's a who's building in the stardom right now. But I hate that he is down because he did. You guys have the same because Delaney, you broke your leg in Miami, yep, kind of shattered it. Is it the same? Is it the same type of injury?
Speaker 6: That similar type? But his was a little worse. Honestly, I couldn't even watch it. I still haven't watched it, and every time I see it on my Twitter feed, my ex feed or Instagram, I just scrolled right past it because I bro.
Speaker 4: It snaps so easily, you're like popping a finger or something. He gets thrown and kind of gets whipped around his leg just hits old Buddy's ship and just snaps.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so his was worse because he I think he snapped it from what is it the phibilia, phibilia, what is it fibula? Yeah, I think he snapped it from here. I dislocated it from my ankle, so he just like a couple of inches up higher where he snapped it in.
Speaker 1: Half, just shattered it.
Speaker 4: It was just like a clean break because not a lot of debris in there.
Speaker 6: If it's debris, they got to go and find every piece and then put it together. Because almost like Alex Smith, that's.
Speaker 4: Smith injuries.
Speaker 1: I think there's were sim you.
Speaker 14: Had to he underwent surgery right away after the game, and the recovery time is six to eight months because they had to put a metal rod in his leg. I think, like you were saying, that's kind of along the same lines of what Alex Smith.
Speaker 4: But hopefully he doesn't have because I want to say Alex has got.
Speaker 14: It was compound, so I think it got Yeah, that's because they broke through the skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know, crrect me if I'm wrong, I could be talking out of my ass again, dumb football player. But a compound, a compound is ultimately what you'd rather have, right.
Speaker 8: Compound comes out of the skin.
Speaker 1: No, you don't, because that's what they had to make sure for me.
Speaker 4: I said that. Yeah, I could be talking out of my ass. I was thinking compounds just like a clean break.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's certainly a clean break, but rips through the skin.
Speaker 6: You don't want a compound because that it is literally the bone comes out and you can see the bone.
Speaker 1: You don't want that.
Speaker 6: Like when I had minds, That's what they kept saying, we have to make sure it's not a compound fracture because I had tape around it. So they Yeah, they gave me morphine and then got it open.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: An interesting take I heard earlier this morning was if you're the Lions, you're in a position where obviously you have an incredible football team top to bottom, like they can beat you any which way, they have good defense. Do you make it run at somebody out there in the market and do a big trade, say a Max Crosby, and bring him in because obviously the situation with the Raiders is there a sinking ship right now? You got Max, you got DeVante, like that whole place is like, you know, there's drama surrounding the Raiders, but knowing how great of a leader, how great of a glue guy, team guy, an elite pass rusher Max Crosby, is do you make it run at moving him and trying to go all in with your chips if you're Detroit and trying to bring somebody like Max over to fill the void of like an Aiden Hutchinson.
Speaker 6: I mean the best scenario, definitely, you definitely go ahead, try to make that trade. But will the Raiders make that trade? What a guy like him? He's this state, He's the piece to that team, even though we starting to see him crumble a little bit, which is out of his character. But I understand you frustrated. The season is long, stuff is not going your way.
Speaker 4: You know, you take that you think that shove was like a real shove, or you think because Max came out said, y'all are reaching.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I really the coach and like he said, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: I thought?
Speaker 1: The coach is like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a piss off. Max is very frustrated how things are going because obviously he is the culture of that.
Speaker 1: He is, he is the culture.
Speaker 6: But I mean, if they can make that move and the Raiders want to look to better their future and say, look, let's get rid of some of our assets that we have right now, that's an asset. You probably move and you get a lot of picks for you, you know, because he is a dominant player and he goes into if he goes to the Lions, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, you could be.
Speaker 4: You could be going after a ring.
Speaker 1: You're definitely going for a ring.
Speaker 8: I mean, what happens with eight and then he.
Speaker 1: Comes back and you got to Now you got too on each side.
Speaker 8: I think they already have somebody on the other side.
Speaker 4: It ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We're not hating on whoever on that other side, but those two on the same team.
Speaker 1: Once he gets healthy, you think feel some type of way.
Speaker 4: Now he's young, I think he aiding such like a leader style team guy culture, like he knows who he is, he knows it brings to the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Like I think you.
Speaker 4: Do a move like that you know you're all in on winning the Super Bowl this year. Detroit has the pieces absolutely everywhere, the staff, the players, the roster, offense, defense, everything, bro. They got absolutely everything. What you make of the the Titans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I was there. It was it was It's tough what.
Speaker 4: Happened that we were traveling back during that game, but what happened because people were talking about Will will Levis, but also like Sherman was watching the game and he felt like there were a couple of bad passers apparence calls that should have went the Titans way that didn't get called.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 6: I mean you got the one on the hop at the end of the game where I mean he clearly hooks his arm, rapes him right before the ball come sitting there no flag, I mean no flag at all, and I'm sitting there thinking that flag about to come out, but they don't get the flag. They Some people can say it wasn't uncatchable because it was kind of high, But at the end of the day, I just felt like, we can't leave the game in the refs hands. And too many times the Titans is trying to leave the game in the ref's hands.
Speaker 1: Do they need to play better.
Speaker 6: Of course, did Will Levis play his worst game? Definitely not, I thought a lot of times. And I'm not, you know, hating on no one on that team or none of the receivers. Sometimes if that ball touches your hands, you need to catch it. I mean, that's what you're getting paid for. Your job is to make the quarterback look good, and sometimes they not making him look good and to run game was working. We just cannot pass the ball having a good game and could not We could not pass the battle better making progress. I mean, but the Coats a struggling team too. You had Flock Joe coming there, and he made some plays and we got to him a few times, but he just made more plays than we did. And they defense got more turnovers than we did. And obviously it showed at the end of the game.
Speaker 4: Was there one thing that was sticking out more like from a concept perspective with the Titans, Like, was it a bad decision? Was it turnovers? Was it a lack of defense when you needed it? What was standing out and allowed them to come out of there.
Speaker 1: With the win?
Speaker 6: Again, like I said, did not make throws. We needed to get us down the field. To put us in field goal position at the end of the game. Then that punt. Should we have punted or should we have went for It was fourth and seven, and I think, you know, Collahan thought the defense was gonna get the ball back for us, and we would have had more to at this point. The defense was playing pretty well. They was playing pretty well, you know, but again, we needed more turnovers. They got that interception at the end of the brown the end of the game that gave them the ball back.
Speaker 1: That kind of hurt us.
Speaker 6: And if we would have got a turnover and put us in a better situation, we probably could have kicked that field goal and win in overtime. That's what I was thinking. But again, you know, I'm not out there. I'm not you know, you don't know what's going on in their minds. But I just felt like we didn't play our best football at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Jack, you got some Oh you're taking the spookiness. The spookiness they were.
Speaker 11: Also, there were two pi's in the first half that were crazy to me, and correct me if I'm wrong. If the defensive back is playing the ball and makes contact with the wide receiver, was actively making a play for the ball. He can play through, correct, don't.
Speaker 4: You can pay as long as you get your eyes back and you're going for the ball.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Again, I wasn't watching this game, so I don't know exactly what you're referring to. But you're saying the Titans were on defense.
Speaker 11: There's a huge interception.
Speaker 6: No, we had an interception, but they tall to say that he legally touched them at ten yards and then they then we intercepted it. But they gave them They literally said legal touching, gave them the first down, gave them the ball back.
Speaker 1: So the Coats got saved twice, pretty much twice. No, I agree, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But again, the refs are sending a letter on Tuesday saying, oh, these were bad calls, but it's already too late. The game is over, so you know, we can sit here and argue about those penalties all day.
Speaker 1: Don't leave it in the refs.
Speaker 6: And that's where I come again, do not leave it in the refhands. And you can see the Titans after the game and they interviews. They were frustrated, I mean frustrated.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And that right there, now, that got up that gotta get you going. If that ain't starting to fire under you, I don't know what will you?
Speaker 8: Just you not?
Speaker 1: Because the talk is, well, they even win six games this year, that's.
Speaker 4: The talk, right, they are behind the eight ball.
Speaker 1: They are behind the eight ball.
Speaker 4: Speaking of interceptions, Baker Mayfield throws three interceptions and they still put up over fifty points on the Saints. I feel like the Saints are a team that could be going down. Spencer did look. I mean it was it was his rookie debut, but I did see him slinging it a little bit. But you know, the Bucks being able to score over fifty with three interceptions, it is crazy. It's crazy because the Saints say they pride themselves on defense. Obviously they they have the type of roster that has the leadership, the culture and everything else. Like they've had some quality wins this year. Spencer, he was doing really well in preseason and then again from the few drives I saw he was on the ball round pretty well. He was, But again, like not a whole lot of like heightened decks dictation for the rookie QB to start, because that's you know, statistically, I don't know where the Bucks the Bucks rank I know they're kind of like in the middle of the pack. They can they can stop the run there. They've had some new guys in their secondary and everything else. But this is a this is a defense that you kind of knew they were going to come after. Spencer kind of try to confuse them a little bit, show the multiple fronts, show them everything else. And it did. It looked like the Bucks had a hell of a game, even with throwing three interceptions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the Bucks did their job.
Speaker 6: But Spencer, he only made one crucial mistake and that was pretty much at the end of the game. Where it was I think it was, well, it was second half right where you do that interception.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they were up twenty seven to twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and half going into halftime.
Speaker 4: And with a start like they gave them fourteen points, Bucks drove down the first drive score then they have a fumble fumble recovery four touchdowns in the Saints's first year, so you kind of spot them fourteen points. You go up twenty seven to twenty four at halftime, you're thinking, Okay, Saints got a little life, like they're coming.
Speaker 1: I thought that too. I saw it.
Speaker 6: I looked up at I'm like, oh, wow, the Saints came back. I'm like, oh, young Buck out here doing this thing. So I was watching a little bit. But again, like you said, just bringing that pressure on them, mixing things up in the coverage, it.
Speaker 4: Helps figuring out figuring out the Saints' is rhythm a little bit, because again, you're not going to have an entire playbook opened up when you're a rookie QB starting. But that was one. Then you go over to a the Battle of the Beltway Washington Commanders Baltimore Ravens ay, even though the Commander's loss, I think there's a lot of there's still a lot of positives to take away from a game like that. Obviously it was like Washington plus six six and a half. They lost by seven. So if you're a gambler out there, that like that sucks. Yoh, I had them plus. But watching a little bit of that game, it's like, you know, you're kind of curious, are they going to be able to run the football against the Baltimore Ravens. They got the best run defense in the league. They shut him down defensively in the run game and made Jayden try to beat you through the air, I thought, like Jayden bro his potential, his ceiling, him tapping into it. This young I feel like he is going to be a great quarterback for a long fucking time. Bro. But I feel like there's a lot of positives to take away from that game because Baltimore's come, They're they're humming right now. D Henny two touchdowns, and I'll be the first to say, like, yeah, I felt like he was losing a step. He's getting aged and everything else. But if there is somebody that works their tail off in the off season that'll that will ruin. That is like a Derrick Henry. He's somebody that kind of like defies the odds of somebody who's getting older, a big running back, but he's showing that like he's not slowing down. And they're kind of firing on all cylinders right now. I mean, Lamar, Like, if you're watching, they have a they had a beating down defense. They're not the best statistically on defense, but they're stacking the box, going single high all game. They're hugging. They're green dog, and so for those that are unfamiliar with what a green dog is, are hugging when you're coverage blocks, like the Ravens were doing a lot of two main routes when your guys when the Titans stays in the blocks, if you're a linebacker and you're man the man, the minute you see in block, you're adding on into the rush. So they're getting there. They were trying to get to him and stacking the box, trying to stop the run game. And Lamar like they were just taking advantage offensively. Guys are getting open. Lamar's dropping dimes like they're firing right now.
Speaker 6: And he Lamar didn't take shots, but kind of took shots lowky. He was like, I can see what all the hype.
Speaker 1: Is over there with the Commanders, but he came up short.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, I mean you kind of got Lamar Jackson. Lamar Jackson two point oh right, Like you've got a quarterback who can run, quarterback who could spin it just like Lamar. And that was like, that was like an exciting matchup. You want to see, like what quarterbacks gonna come out on the top, especially when it's in a close game like that. And I do I feel like the Commanders they have a good football team and obviously the Ravens like they're gonna be they're gonna be contenders. The NFC is looking nice, like the Packers put an ass beating on the Corners, Lions putting an ass beating on the Cowboys. Yeah, Commanders look tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're still They're still tough.
Speaker 4: It's like I was about to say the Eagles, but the Eagles. I mean, you got what the head coach's name, he's Sirianiri. He talking ship to the Eagles fan base and they just be beating down a beating down Browns team which.
Speaker 2: Has no Like a clip just came out like twenty minutes ago and it was a local Philly guy calling a radio show calling for Sirian to be fired, which is one hilarious post win so calling for the fire and he's wanting Jason Kelsey to take his jobs.
Speaker 4: That wow, Hey, that was wild though, him talking shit, be like I can't hear you, blah blah blah blah. He's like taunting the fan base. It's like, bro, you just escaped too, Yeah, you just escaped from the Browns and heady played by him bringing a son up for the post game presser.
Speaker 6: You can't get a little too, You can't you can't go at him. Yeah, y, yeah, you can't, bullet professor. I mean the Browns, bro, they just seem like I was hearing Jef d Low break it down and it is It's like I have zero interest in watching the Browns. Like it's not like they have enough drama to where it kind of feels a soap opera to where you're laughing and everything else, Like they just suck.
Speaker 4: They're a boring team. They don't they don't play hard, like they're hanging their hat on Deshaun Watson, like, Okay, he had a decent second half, Like this team is in shambles. And again, I think it's hilarious that Sirian is just sitting there talking shit, just escaping a Browns Yeah brown I think he brings life. I mean that dude's work work ethic is very similar like a Derrick Henry. You see him in the offseason putting like over six hundred pounds on his back, like everybody talks about how true of a pro he is, and you saw a couple of weeks ago when he was just back at individual or back on the field, like everybody's hype around him. I do think he brings a little bit of excitement and juice. But right now their old line isn't playing that well like last year, years past you had, you had a good old line, but they have a couple guys on ir but you had a quality O line, you had a quality offensive line coach with Bill Callahan who's now with the Titans. Like, I just don't think they have the old line that they've had in the past to where Nick Chubb might do what Nick Chubb does, but I do think he'll he'll bring a little bit of spark. It just kind of depends on how the Browns are gonna, you know, take care of business, how that culture is, how that locker room is right now. And I feel like everything we've seen you kind of just see like a dying again, a dying Browns team like we do pretty much every year. Who else, who else? What other headlines we got out there?
Speaker 10: You see how boring the Sunday night football game was last night.
Speaker 4: I watched a little bit, but after all, the travel of your boy was just mouth open, was.
Speaker 2: Just run me of like twenty twenty like COVID Thursday night football games just horrible. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And the Bengals are just I don't know what to think of them. Obviously they got to win, but they barely got by a really bad Giant team.
Speaker 10: And I don't understand how Daniel Jones still has.
Speaker 1: To go what is he like one in fourteen or primetime.
Speaker 2: One in twelve on primetime games, now one in thirteen games at home?
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: Well, the positive view if you're the Bengals is that obviously you gotta win. But yeah, to your point, I don't know, it's the Giants, Like I know, I'm trying to just find some type of optimism, some type of positivity.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's the Bengals record right now?
Speaker 4: Two and four with wins over who the Giants and the Panthers.
Speaker 6: Oh, come on, yeah that was I believe that.
Speaker 10: Was young Panthers, not any Okay, yeah, really it's like one one and a half and four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gosh, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: The good thing, though, is you got two games coming up against the Eagles and the Raiders. Where again, the way the spot that the Eagles are in right now, it's going to be real interesting to see how they do on the back half of their sales, because last year they really fell apart, and I feel like they don't have They're not firing in a way to where they're able to hang their hat on something right now. So if you're the Bengals, you got a couple of games before you play the Ravens. I think on Thursday Night Football, to get a couple of wins and start to make it a little interesting. You'd be sitting there at four and four playing a divisional game on primetime. Again, it's a team that's like the Ravens right now. So if you're gonna have some type of spark, it's gonna be now, It's gonna be in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Gotta be. I mean, it's gotta be.
Speaker 6: Have you noticed this trend though, all these quarterbacks that got paid. Look how bad they're playing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, bros is playing Girl's not playing that bad.
Speaker 1: Great, they're not playing bad.
Speaker 4: It's just I mean, again, I didn't see the satellite last time. I'm kind of hanging out. I'm kind of commenting the last week bad.
Speaker 14: Going into last week, he was tied for the NFL and touchdown passes and I think like QBR or completion percentage.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, he's still got it.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is that, I mean that old Lion is not doing a great job protecting him. You see the Lions, the Lions like one of those cats, I forget his last name, but he he had like two sacks in one drive. They were getting back to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean all together, you gotta, you know, put these pieces together.
Speaker 4: And I mean Lamar is playing great. He's somebody who.
Speaker 1: Got paid well well two years ago though now wasn't that last year.
Speaker 4: The whole tag like that was like two off seasons ago. But I don't want to say he got paid. But I mean to your point, you got Daniel Jones, you got Deshaun Watson, you got Dak Prescott, Trevor Lawrence, Trevor Lawrence. Yeah, which yeah, I mean Jacksonville over in London. They are now beaten badly, the Bears badly. We should be excited. Hey, Kayle's playing well. The offense run, they're putting up points, like, yeah, their schedule has not been tough at all. I think every team that they've beat has like a one only one win to their name.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but still get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but still like the NFL, it's tough to win in this league. Like, no matter what's going on, it is hard to get wins in this league, and for the Bears to put up I think thirty plus in the last two weeks, like there's excitement to have.
Speaker 1: They're starting to get it. They really starting to get it. I mean, keep it up. Let's see what you're doing. Keep it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should we get to these uh? Okay, should we get to our spooky question this week brought to us by the back of the bus, and then we can follow that up with tear talk. I'm a big fan of the fall accessories because obviously we're in the middle of Spootober right now. I hope you're embracing the spook out. You're buying our merch, watching watching something of uh, watching something festive every day, getting yourself an ice your boy now from eighth and Roast. No free shot outs eight and Roast, but an iced pumpkin pie latte. So I hope you're embracing the festivities this this season. Yet, well do what? Yeah, you got the assumes. We got a boy in the back shirm. He's got the Taco costume on right now.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to be with the Got children.
Speaker 4: But he got the children's costumes. You know, yeah, what is our what's our spooky question?
Speaker 14: All right, come on, Mitch, I mean I gotta fix my red Ranger our spooky question this week. If you could replace an actor in any role in any movie, who would it be?
Speaker 1: And what movie can we put ourselves in that role?
Speaker 4: You trying to make You're trying to get your name out there.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, oh, that's the question.
Speaker 4: Oh she's trying to be on what the green mile, god dud.
Speaker 1: God shot fire?
Speaker 4: Hey, I got actually got a few.
Speaker 1: Go forward, take your first one.
Speaker 4: Brad Pitt was very close to playing Jason Bourne over Matt Damon. I want to say he passed on that role. Maybe a hot take. I think Brad Pitt would have crushed crushed a Jason Bourne role.
Speaker 1: You think so?
Speaker 10: You know, Jp, that's fighting words, those.
Speaker 4: Are fighting words. I was glad he wasn't on the back.
Speaker 2: I love that take because I'm a John Wick over Jason Bourne guy. So anything to crack or Trash's credibility, I'm with it.
Speaker 4: But Matt Damon obviously crushed it. I'm just saying, Brad Pitt a little bit of humor in there.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a humor I don't think it's a humor. I don't think it's a humor.
Speaker 4: Role though, but they never are until they throw some jabs in there. Yeah, Jason Statham over over Matt Damon. I don't think that's even not even a conversation like.
Speaker 8: That is all of Jason Statham's movies, Is that stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I see what you mean, but I don't think you're throwing them in there over Matt Damon. I could see a Brad Pitt in there over Matt Damon. Another one this could be. This is a spicy fucking take, and this is just a hindsight take. But Gerard Butler over Russell Crowe as Gladiator, I.
Speaker 1: Don't hate that. I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you because obviously he had a shine on three hundred, But I think seeing that movie three hundred he would have made. And I watched The Gladiator after three hundred for the first time, so I was kind of sitting there when I did watch Gladiator. Russell Crowe did kill it, but I'm sitting there, like man, Gerard Butler would have murdered this movie, of course.
Speaker 1: But they like the same kind of characters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you. I think I'm just saying if Gerard Butler could have played the gladiator role over the three hundred role, I think that would.
Speaker 1: Have Yeah, he would have been perfect. Is he not from.
Speaker 4: Is he not a new Gladiator Gerard Butler?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't think so, I don't think. So what role would you put yourself in? Will What do you think you could play? What role could I play?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you gave us all these scenarios, but they want to know what role? Who would you switch for you to play that role?
Speaker 4: You know, maybe I'm a little high on myself, but I think a Chris Pratt in Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: I think I can see you playing that, because it's.
Speaker 4: Possibly I would have to really dial in my diet. But maybe a Thor, maybe a Thor and maybe may you know what? Maybe yeah, maybe maybe Deadpool throw me in there. I love Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: I can get you. Yeah, yeah, you can do those. I don't know about Thor. He's a goddess.
Speaker 4: Yeahhh no, yeah, Chris Hamsworth, he is, he is Thor. Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool? Another one I want out of there. I want absolutely thrown in the trash and redone is the Flash. I think Ezra he is abysmal as the Flash. Give me somebody like a yeah, scumbag, give me somebody like a Dylan O'Brien from May's Runner. I could see him knocking that one out of the park.
Speaker 6: Wasn't it a different flash before this guy became flashed?
Speaker 4: Then DC Universes fucked it all up, and I'm sure that there was somebody before him. But give me yah, Dylan O'Brien looks fast. Yeah, yeah. And then also, you know, give me a Charlie Hunnam as Christian Gray in Fifty Shades of Gray. Wow, a legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah he can, he can, but he could. Yeah he could play that psycho ass bro.
Speaker 4: Just a sexual role.
Speaker 1: If if for me, I'm gonna go Kirk Cobain and and Batman versus Joker. I want to be the Joker. Bro.
Speaker 4: You trying to be the Joker?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Keith Fledger. I mean, I said, Kirk Cobain, Keith.
Speaker 4: You're trying You're trying to Yeah, you're trying to take out Heath Ledger and throwing Delaney Walks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I would have crushed that role. Yeah, fucking crushed.
Speaker 4: Give me something, give me uh you know how I got these scars.
Speaker 1: You know I got these scars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, Let's put a smile on that face.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, you know us a good joker was Diddy.
Speaker 6: This motherfucker. Hey, this dude is sitting me Diddy fucking picks. All man, been sitting me Diddy picks. Hey see, I mean I could play that role, not Diddy.
Speaker 4: Hey, back back to the scene. Let's put a smile on that face.
Speaker 1: Let's put a smile on that face.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'll get I can play that role.
Speaker 4: Bro, give me the best joker. Laugh. Hey, that wasn't bad. That wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, bro, give you that one. I'll crush that. Give me some time. I can watch all the jokers and put them on in one. I'll crushed that.
Speaker 4: The last where you hang your hat huh oh yeah, you knew you had that.
Speaker 1: I know I had to laugh. I know I had to.
Speaker 4: You could work on the let's put a smile, I could.
Speaker 6: Work on all of that, yeah, because it's just one liners with the joker. So you just get those one liners down.
Speaker 1: You perfect. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Expressions, the licking the lips.
Speaker 1: Licking the lips. Yeah, you know this fool he's been sending me even yo. He sent me with me in my pads, bro, oh shut sun. That's I'm like, Yo, you lucky. I'll not do this ship Jack. I'm gonna be fucking putting faces on you. Dude.
Speaker 6: That dude crushed me. He ain't gonna cap he killed me. The football one. You gotta see. The football one is fucking crazy. Bro, I ain't even gonna cap.
Speaker 4: You gotta coming up, Sharon. I don't need these references.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: I'm not even gonna cap. That ship had me dying, bro. Bro almost spit all my ship out on somebody on the plane.
Speaker 4: When I saw he showed me the Diddy went over the weekend. I was howling with that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the suit on the fucking football boy, that one right there. Bro me, I'm like, what are you doing? Bro? Let are you doing?
Speaker 4: Diddy Walker?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shared album for the Trump podcast, all the photos and I'm just sending them all these photos.
Speaker 6: And then finally tell me how to act after he does send me a roll of Diddy fucking cut up.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, bro, what do we got what are we off? The tear talkies? O favorite top fall accessories. All right, let's take a couple of minutes. Let's figure out her tear tone for fall accessories and we'll knock these out. All right, fall accessories. Who wants to kick it off? You want me to go? Yeah, I'll start with my Tier three, and it's gonna be having a hot coffee in hand at all times, having a hot coffee in hand at all times, accessorizing yourself a little bit. I think everywhere you go you need to have just that cup in your hand. My Tier two is gonna be beanies. I love beanie season. I love wearing growing up, we call them sock caps. In southern Missouri, we call them sock caps. Beanies was like the tight one sod casts had, the little you know, you had a little bit more fluff up top. My Tier one is my favorite, and that's gonna be flannels. I love when flannel season hits. I think if you're rocking a beanie, you got a flannel on, a hot coffee in hand, I think you were ultimate fall. You were you were in ultimate fall form. Indeed, that will that's my tier talk.
Speaker 1: My Tier talk one word remember.
Speaker 4: One more to rate it, one more to explain my tier talk.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with h November Okay, hipster.
Speaker 4: Cozy warm, I love it all right, you go ahead.
Speaker 6: Okay, my tear talk, my tiar three. It's going to be oversized hoodies.
Speaker 1: Love those.
Speaker 6: Can't can't go wrong with oversized all you're just giving me that look right now?
Speaker 1: You know oversized hoodies? Yeah? Yeah, what is that a smoochie? You got a snuggie? Uh? My Tier two munk boots, I know what those are?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what boots are. Yeah, all that seems like a Delaney walking sir.
Speaker 1: With the sweat bans. You be killing them with those.
Speaker 4: You gotta rock that on the locker room this week.
Speaker 1: I'll rock.
Speaker 6: I was gonna rock by one of myn when once he got a little colder. I was gonna come through on that Kanye vibe.
Speaker 1: Up and then my what was that? My Tier two?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my Tier one Ben Davison jumpsuits, jackets, sweat jackets, pants, anything Ben Davison.
Speaker 1: Can't go wrong with those.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so.
Speaker 1: Get that jail house my word respect, That's what I'm talking about. Comfy money ll bean.
Speaker 4: You guys got any in the back, go ahead it one, jack I know you're a big fall guy.
Speaker 2: Big fall guy. Tier three is gonna go to sweatshirts. But more importantly, it's not even the sweatshirt. It is being able to layer a light jacket over a sweatshirt. Let's say you're going to like a three thirty game in knox this weekend, come to the hill, meet and greet.
Speaker 10: Fore if your Knoxville, come meet us the hill.
Speaker 2: But when the weather's right enough to have two jackets on, having that light jacket over, you can kind of layer it up, do a little color change up.
Speaker 10: That's special to me.
Speaker 2: Two is gonna be, Man, this one's hard, but I think it's gonna be you don't take it, your girl does. But when your girl brings a blanket somewhere, like if you're outside and like your girls like I got a blanket for us, You're like, shit, I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 10: Bring it out of the house. But if you got it, we're gonna be comfy.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then undeniably my Tier one, I feel like this one's obvious is gonna be beanies, huge beanie guy, and I'll wear them year round if I could.
Speaker 10: My roommate literally does. He'll wear them in July, which is absurd.
Speaker 2: But when you finally get to the weather point where it's a little windy, you get out there, you get the beanie on, you got the hat hair going on. But it doesn't matter, man, that it just feels like you're part of you never kind of like left bed, You're kind of still just snugged up in there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, love a beanie.
Speaker 2: But anything comfortable is really that's kind of my Miami.
Speaker 4: You're like the default player for white guys with mustaches. Yeah, when that comes around, it's the best.
Speaker 8: Photo.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of variants out there, for sure, I'll go first.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: My one word is vibes dialed.
Speaker 4: Jack authentic.
Speaker 11: Tier three vests, any type of vest. It could be like a poofy vest, it can be a light vest. Just anything that exactly like Jack was saying, with the layers, like layers. Boots would be my Tier two. Any type of you're going cowboy boot, you're going kind of more the ll bean style. You get the timber timberlins out. I love boots. Tier one long sleeve teas. I love a good long sleeve tea.
Speaker 4: And I'm excited to.
Speaker 11: Be living in this part of the country because you can actually do that in fall, whereas in Texas, I can't really can't really support the long the long sleeved tea.
Speaker 4: That was my one word. It was gonna be Texas. So I feel like that's a move. You got the long sleep tea, you got the best summer top. Usually the cowboy had to go with it, but that is Texas.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Nashvillion.
Speaker 4: That's a nasavillion nash villain. But dude, you can do a word. You don't have to do it to talk.
Speaker 8: On brand M.
Speaker 10: M Columbia.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right, boys, we appreciate it. Now we will get to former President Trump, three time Republican nominee. We had on Donald Trump. Enjoy this interview, Enjoy this episode. If you've been following along and you're new here with the Boys, subscribe. We have the Locker Room, our gambling NFL college football show coming out Thursday at six am. Hit the subscribe button, leave comments, big hugs, tiny kisses. While you guys are enjoying this episode, I hope you have Lucy in your car. In your pocket. Wherever it is, it should be in your lip, whether upper decky or lower deckie. You can go to Lucy dot co and use our code busting for a generous fifteen percent off. Gas station pouches get the job done. But once you've tried Lucy, you won't want anything else in your pocket. You won't want anything else in your lip. They have these breakers that is ultimately an orgasm in your mouth. It's a capsule that you bite down and it releases a burst of flavor and helps release nicotine faster. For an experience that you can't find in any other pouch. Get Lucy shipped straight to your door. Visit Lucy dot co slash bussing and use our promo code bussing b ussi in to get twenty percent off your first order and subscribe for another fifteen percent off and shipping is always free. So again, if you're listening to this adread I've botched it a little bit. When you order and use our promo code buss and you will get twenty percent off your first order, and when you subscribe you'll get another fifteen percent off and shipping is always free. Lucy products are only for a ultimate legal age and every order is age verified. Warning. This product contains nicotine, and nicotine isn't addictive chemical. Back to this episode, forty nine ers are thirteen. Oh right now, if you're.
Speaker 9: Wondering, that sounds okay, Yeah, I got the under quarterback is a great story, right. Yeah. He's like the last drafted and he they put him in and he to smooth the team.
Speaker 7: He's really good, right, Never know, then you take the best player that anyone's ever seen out of college and he turns out to be not so good.
Speaker 9: But no, the Saint Louis quarterback, the San Francisco quarterback. I found to be very very interesting. How he's been so good and he was just about the last drift pack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he was, was he? Mister?
Speaker 9: He was, mister? Yeah, he's not irrelevant anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah, have you uh, if you if you'd like to, Yeah, we're rolling it out.
Speaker 9: I have been seeing one of these high quality that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: We walked in on the other side. Their production is a little bit different than ours, so we like to keep it tight around here too.
Speaker 9: That was you know, that was right, Marieah? Yeah, good good person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: How first off, boys let's give a round with Apaust Dollar Trump taking the time out of his day to come me with busting with the boys. I want to give a quick shout to Alex as well, setting this whole thing up. Alex, outstanding work. We were talking about Brock Purdy before. Yeah, and mister irrelevant. Are you aware of what they do for mister irrelevant?
Speaker 9: No, I know that he was I think mister but not anymore. He's not irrelevant any longer. But he's just a great quarterback. And it shows you there's a little luck in sports. And actually he wouldn't have played except that everybody got hurt in front of him. Yeah, and then they put him in and he moved the ball right, and that was the end of that. That's happened.
Speaker 4: What happened with Tom Brady parade?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so with mister irrelevant, you when you get picked, they put like one number two sixty four out there or whatever, and then after OTS, which is organized team activities, they fly you out to San Diego and they have a parade for mister irrelevant.
Speaker 9: Oh that's so great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's a fun time. He's done a great job though, he's been outstanding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they're leading now, right, Yeah, D thirteen zero.
Speaker 4: As you guys are watching his thirteen zero Thursday Night football, I have the under it's looking healthy. It's in the second quarter.
Speaker 9: So that's great. So are you on live now? In addition to everything else, because you know, congratulations you show. My son is saying, Dad, you got to do those guys. Those guys are great. You have a son who's six y nine.
Speaker 7: Oh for totally six seven got me by a couple of saw a little look to it. Gotcha.
Speaker 9: He's like everybody. I see how totally you. I'm just curious now. He's he's tall, and he's a good boy. He's a good student, very good student.
Speaker 7: Well we wouldn't we would not be here today without Dana White. We we've established relationship with him. We've met you at UFC a couple of times, and nobody like him. Yeah, he's he is.
Speaker 12: I can.
Speaker 9: I just you always say that everybody's replaceable, right, I don't think anybody could do what he does. He's done that and you know, builds and dollars of value just because but there's nobody that can. There's nobody like this guy. He's just a fantastic person. And he's so loyal and I've known him a long time. I've known him a long time, and he's never changed. He's just an incredible guy and he really understands that business. But I think he could probably do something else. Although his enthusiasm is so I mean he's going to a fight. It's like the first fight he's ever gone to. He's so enthusiastic.
Speaker 4: The energy.
Speaker 9: Oh, he's just he's really and he's he's called high quality, right, There aren't too many around. He's quality, no doubt he is.
Speaker 7: He's a high function individual. And you two have similar traits in the sense that you guys are both willing to stand in the batter's boxing stand up for what you believe is right at all times. So you guys, I've had a cool relationship you had. UFC was on essentially life support, right and you were able to open the gates for him.
Speaker 9: They had a hard time, and the Fritidas are great people. They had a hard time at the beginning because nobody would allow it because they thought it was so dangerous. And somehow I met Dana I don't really call me, and he wanted I have a great site. I have a site that was fantastic, actually, and I said, I didn't know much about it, and I said, let's see what it's all about. And I'm telling you, they were the most brutal fights I've ever seen. I said, you know, they may be right, it might be too dangerous. Yeah, but they were unbelievable fights. And I stayed right till the end. I thought I'd go in for fifteen minutes and watch and just pay my respects, good luck, have a good time. Place sold out in two seconds, and I ended up doing you know, numerous with them. I did like five or six of them, and then they got it going, and then it became just amazing. And then they got you know, the ESPN deal, which I assume was a great deal. That was a great deal. But the job he does. But at the beginning, they I guess they had a hard time getting arena. Nobody would take it because of the danger fact, and it has to be dangerous. But interestingly, they've never lost anybody in terms of death, and yet in boxing you have quite a bit of it. And I asked Dan, why is that. I guess it's a little bit different in that sense. You know, it's not all to the head. But they've never lost anybody. Uh, nobody died in the UFC, which is shocking because when you look at some of it, say they have to like one a night, should you know, probably will no longer be with us, right, But it's pretty good. But they really they you know, they they make it as safe as they can make it. But it is really something. It's great to watch. And we do the walk on sometimes, you know where we walk into the arena together and it's crazy that place goes, those places go crazy.
Speaker 7: The place does a rough it does, it does go absolutely why.
Speaker 9: It's pretty good. It's pretty good. Now he's a and I know he's he's a friend of yours, but he's very much into he's like a young person. He's so into this world. You know, you're into a world that's much different. I'm into the old world of like television, et cetera, et cetera. And you get views. I looked at your numbers. Congratulations, that's a great success. You've done a fantastic job.
Speaker 7: We do appreciate it.
Speaker 9: But you're like a young person. You know, it's like this is young person's television.
Speaker 4: But you've been you've been doing it for a while, like you've done podcasting, you've done streaming. You had an incredible episode on Andrew shol Shut Out the Boy Andrew.
Speaker 9: I heard it was good. Tell me about it. It did very well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was really it's still climbing. It's still tim I think in.
Speaker 7: Twelve hours was right around a million. That's that's all I mean. And it just seemed like you enjoyed yourself on that Tim he did.
Speaker 9: He was very every one of the guys, you know, they're young guys and they're very different in some cases. And they said, what about these guys? Great athletes? They said professional football players at one point, and great athletes, which I like, I respect that. I respect great athletes a lot. As the reason you gree not only it's not only the muscle, right, I know that, So congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 7: The thing that's so cool about Schultz in these comedians is there the level of creativity obviously did with THEO Vaughn as well. Have you have you been able Do you know about Shane Gillis. So, Shane Gillis, he's probably on the Boys, probably the biggest comedian in the world right now. Yeah, he's up there and he does a Donald Trump and press impersonation, and he's pretty fantastic at it. Well, does a great job.
Speaker 9: I've heard great. No, I've heard, I've heard great.
Speaker 4: Why why do you go the podcasting route? I feel like it's something you've you've leaned into again.
Speaker 9: Started off and it may be a little bit to do with all of my sons. You know, they're young and uh two or less young, but I have one that's very young. And this is a young world. You're in a young world, right, And I've done a few of them and they've done well. I did one with Elon you know, Elon and I did one, uh they call it, I don't know, they have some special names. But I did, do you know? I did a one on one with Elon Musk was on X right, it was on X and it was unbelievable. Actually, I think he had seven hundred and fifty million people with billions of hits. Who was a crazy It was just a I don't know if it could be done again, but we did it. It was just him and I talk and we went for about two and a half hours and it got, you know, world record stuff. I did one with Tucker. We did fantastically we did one. I think he had that night. He had two hundred and eighty one million. We did it the night of a debate. We had a debate, Republican Party debate, and I didn't want to do it. I said, I'm not going to do it. I'm leading these guys by seventy points, sixty points. Why should I debate. I'm not a stupid person. Why would I debate you know six or seven guys that aren't stupid. They're not they're professional politicians for the most part. And why would I stand there and do that if I have a seven point lead? And so I did something with Tucker that same night, went against the debate, and he had almost three hundred million people Tucker Carlson, Wow, good guy. And so, but this is a new world. It's changing, you know, yeah, it changes very fast.
Speaker 7: It seems like the world of like mainstream media is like slowly kind of going away. There's so many different ways to access your information, whether it be TikTok or Instagram, And now it seems more than ever x Elon Musk is such a unique relationship that you guys have to me because I think in twenty twenty he voted for Biden, and now he's really done the one eighty, and you see a lot of these kind of bigger name celebrities doing a one eighty and kind of being more supportive. On your end, what is your guy's relationship?
Speaker 9: Great support, that's great. I mean, he feels that this is the most important election. He thinks the other side is bad, bad people, probably feels in many ways they're not competent. But he also feels that, you know, it's for democracy, et cetera, and feels very strong. I mean, I'm not sure I've heard and he said, I've heard him before I know him, that he said he voted for Biden. I'm not sure that that's so. You know, I just find it hard to believe it. Yeah, but he's an incredible guy. He's a brilliant guy. We had something the other night in Butler, Pennsylvania. You probably heard about it. We had one hundred and one thousand people show up and Elon was there and he got up and he gave a great speech. And he's got a lot of things going. He's got rockets, he's got cars, he's got the whole thing. He's got everything. He's got Starlink, which was very helpful. You know in North Carolina, the Biden really, I mean Biden and Kamala, if you can believe Kamala. How about the thing with CBS. Okay, tell me you heard about CBS where they changed your answer and everything.
Speaker 7: Did you hear outside the planet?
Speaker 9: It's the biggest scandal in broadcast I've never heard. She did a very bad interview with them. It was tape and going live, but it was essentially taped, like if you tape a show and you put it on that night or the next day. And she gave some really stupid answers, and what they did is they cut those answers out and they put other answers in. And I think it's really I think it's a very bad act, probably a criminal act, but it's certainly election interference and license threatening. You know, they have licenses, And I just think it's one of the worst things I've heard think of it. She's on things. It's a news organization too, and I think sixty Minutes is under the news umbrella, and they do an interview and she gives a bad answer, and they give her they take it out entirely. It's not like they did a little I mean they took the whole thing out and they put another answer from another question in there which didn't make sense either. I mean, was that was a lowsy answer also, But nobody's ever heard something like that.
Speaker 4: That's why I think there's like the positives of you doing more long form stuff. People get to see you in a different light compared to how everybody clips up, tries to get the clickbait, tries to get the headlining stuff in the mainstream media.
Speaker 9: I like doing stuff like this, you know, I like it. I like conversation. I don't seem to get myself in much trouble when she does it. Every time she does it, they say she's stupid, She's stupid. I mean, this is they tried to get away with her not doing it, which is always a bad sign. Frankly, and well, they did it with Biden. They kept them in a basement. But they were able to do that because of COVID. You know, they could say, oh, he wanted to protect And then when I debated him, we had a debate that did you watch a debate with Biden?
Speaker 7: We did?
Speaker 9: Did you think he did well?
Speaker 7: No? I would say the most of the World War I agree. He did not do well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so anyway, so they forced him out. It was like a coup. And then this is like Dana would have a fighter and the fighters get it, you know, doing badly, and they say, let's take him out and put a new one. And this never happened before. So they got him out and they put this one in. And she was number thirteen online because she failed already. She had you know, she tried to get the nomination and she failed. There were twenty two people and she came in last. She never made it to Iowa. And now all of a sudden, this can only happen to me, fallas I have one. I spent one hundred and fifty million dollars to beat him, and I was leading by a lot, and then they take him out and they get me another one. That's never happened before. It was like a palace coup. And he doesn't like her. He hates her. I think he hates her as much as he hates her. Yeah, I think Biden hates me. He hates me a lot, but I think he hates her maybe as much or more than he hates me. Is that possible?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Hard to believe that he can't stand her.
Speaker 4: Why are they just able to slide in a different candidate like usually there?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know they were politically correct, they wanted to do it that way, they were afraid not to do it that way. They were catering to maybe something other than competence, and maybe they were. They just wanted to do it. They wanted to be politically correct, and they did it. And then they said should have a six week honey moon period, and that's what turned out. I mean, they had a little bit of a honeymoon period. And now she's falling badly because she's been doing interviews. She's falling because she's doing interviews and the interviews have not been good. They have not been good. So we'll see what happens. But we're leading in all of the swing states right now. We're leading pretty good in all of the swing states. So we'll see. I think it's going to be a very successful campaign. I hope.
Speaker 4: Do you ever get like now that it's it's getting closer, like, do you ever get nervous for when the day does come and all the boats start piling in.
Speaker 7: The pregame jitters? Yeah, the the last five minutes and it's like we're playing music in the corner. We're a little nervous.
Speaker 4: So all your preparation, you've game planned, you've done the campaign, and you start to get there and you know the national anthem's going, you start to get a little jitterary.
Speaker 9: In some ways, you don't want to think of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 9: I don't want to really even think about it. I don't. I just do. I go from day to day. I do what I have to do. I work hard. I'm a hard worker, always been. So I've gone like thirty six days in a row and no rest, and I have what do we have? Twenty three twenty four days left? Right? And I don't intend to take like a day off or two days off. You're running for the president. This is like you're running for the Super Bowl times ten, right, and you sort of all by yourself. But you have some good people. You have some very professional people sitting over there, and I just feel a lot of people say, oh, sir, you should take a couple of days off. I can't take days off. I want to be in Wisconsin or I want to be in Michigan. Today I was in Michigan. I did the Economic Club of Detroit, Detroit Economic Club, and it was great. How to bring back the automobile business which has been stolen from the country. We can do it. We're going to do it easily. We're going to have a lot of automobile business factories open and plants. We're going to open up a lot of them. So I don't know. I find it very interesting. But it's an all out run. It's an all you would say it's an all out sprint, and it is. It's an all out sprint. We're sprinting to the finish line and we're almost there. But we did great in twenty twenty. We did great, and it was a bad thing. Look, we had the COVID all over the place and even people officials were afraid to come. They didn't want to catch COVID. You know, the whole thing was crazy. But I think this time, I think we're actually doing better than we did in twenty twenty something.
Speaker 4: We like to ask, like coaches and players, when they get like a second opportunity in their career and their profession, what do you feel like you've learned? How do you feel like you've own from your first term. And also, what are some things that you look back on. Maybe there's situations where you think I could have done a better job with that.
Speaker 9: I think the biggest thing is I got to know a lot of people. You know, so I was elected. If you look at presidents over the United States, over the history of our country, ninety two percent have been politicians and eight percent have been generals. So I was told, well, you got to be a general, you got to be a politician. You know, it makes sense, I guess, But I said, but I'm not a general, not a politician. So I won, and I went to number one. You know, when I announced it, because I was very well known as a business guy, people knew me. I I've done a great job in business, did a lot of great jobs, a lot of great deals, made a lot of money. But I was known as a business guy, and I was known for The Apprentice. You know. I did a show called The Apprentice, which was a very successful show. And I had a lot of best sellers, some real big number one best sellers, The Art of the Deal and others. So I was known and but I went and as soon as I ran, I went to number one on the Republican thing and did that and won. And then I went against a woman known as crooket Hillary and and she is one crooket, but and you know, she was a professional married to a president, popular president, a good president. And then you know, I ran, and the COVID made things tougher because it was, you know, much tougher, but I did. I did phenomenally. Otherwise I wouldn't have run this time. So I've won three Republican nominations in a row, and now we have this final thing, and I think if it happens, it'll be the biggest victory in the history of the country.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: I mean it's a big thing because I think the country has to have it. We've gone through four years of hardship and you know, there you're asking me, fellaws, what's the biggest problem. I really you know, they say inflation, and they say the economy and all that. I really think that in terms of the voters, inflation is a very big deal. But in terms of the voters, I think the biggest thing is the voter. In terms of the election, I think it's the most important thing. I think women don't want to have migrant killers running around that backyard. You know, it's pretty simple to me.
Speaker 4: We interrupt this episode to bring you Fireball. Fire Balls, the perfect shot for game day and whether you're buying those sneaky little shoes before going into the stadium or going big with the fireball keke for your tailgate, whether it's at a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what, it is, guaranteed doing not your game day. Fireballs iconics inmand flavors, tastes fire and go down easy. Make it the ultimate crowd pleaser. That's why it's the number one shot in the US. By the way, Oregon understood the assignment, Fireball brings tailgates together. We were at organ over the weekend and that we were doing socials, we were doing everything. Fireball is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry season all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and reignite that rivalry flame. Shout out the fireball back to this episode.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people obviously want to feel safe in their backyards. You mentioned all the amount of success you've had, whether in real estate, you're best selling books, the Apprentice, the show, that was the top of the charts for a very long time. What was? And then there was an interview did with Oprah I believe it was like whether there's eighty nine or she asked you like, would you ever run for president? And you said, essentially no, I wouldn't because it's a mean and nasty world and I would only do that if it was in extreme circumstances. You know, obviously you end uprunning even one three Republican nominees. What is? What was the straw that broke the camel's back for you to be like, I've really got to put my name in the hat for America.
Speaker 9: Two things trade because I saw as a businessman. I think I'm a natural, very natural businessman. Like you guys are natural athletes. You're always the best at you sport and it did well. I mean in high school, you guys would dominate, right and even in college you would dominate those nobody you can say that you take you take a player at your level in high school, you're in a different level. You know, you're just much better, You're much much better. Okay, you could run right through that lotcast wouldn't even write I mean, yeah, no, I understand. I know how it works. And then it gets tougher and tougher as you go up right, Then all of a sudden, they get bigger and faster, and you say.
Speaker 7: This is old.
Speaker 9: Let me go back to high school. But know you were always dominant in what you did. And I was a good businessman and I'm an athlete too. I was always good at sports. I was always really good, good golfer, a good baseball player, good of it. I love sports. I always love sports, and it's sort of a microcosm of life. Okay, it's the great athletes have something very special, and it's true like that in life. You know, you have people, some people win, some people don't win. It's very interesting. But I always looked at sports as a micro cosm because in the nice part, it's fast. You know you winner, you lose. Right With other things like what I do, it takes years to determine as somebody a winner or not, and it takes a long time. With sports. You win the game where you don't, and it's it's very interesting. But I really have always equated it very much with life. What you do, what you do as an athlete very much. And maybe it's why you show successful. Actually people say it, and then you have people that like watching athletes on television because I do.
Speaker 7: I do no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: You on Andrew Schulz's podcast, you guys are talking about the art of the weave, weaving in and out of a conversations. What was the straw that broke the camel's back that got you in the game for politics? Okay, so you're talking about trade things.
Speaker 9: I think trade, and I think the border. The border was real bad, but nothing like this. And the border was by the way, the border was like ten percent of this and nothing like this. There's never been a border in history, in the history of our country. There's never been a border like this in trade. Because I saw China and I saw other countries just ripping us off so badly. We have these massive deficits. We're not going to have them that long because I'm I'm going to turn it around. We're going to turn it around. They've taken advantage of us, and oftentimes it's our friends that took the biggest advantage, which is true in life too. But I would say those two things. I would look at the trade and I'd see these deals. It was so bad. And it actually started a long time ago with Japan. You know, Japan, before you guys were born, Japan was brutal to us in trade. And then they had a little explosion and they went away. They had a very you know, they had a real problem economically, and all of a sudden they were gone. And then other countries came in. But China came in in a big way, and you know to this day, and I had them pay billions of dollars in taxes and tariffs they call them tariffs. And we did a good job. We had the greatest economy in history. We had the greatest we had the greatest job numbers in history. You know, we had the most jobs. And whether you were a high school student that didn't graduate, no diploma, or you went to Mit, Harvard, the Wharton School of Finance, Stanford, no matter what school you went to, and no matter what degree, you did well, including if you didn't have a degree, if you were a woman, if you were a man, if you were black or Asian or Hispanic, everybody, every single group was doing better than they had ever done. And so I think we're going to do it again. But I think again, as I say I really believe it's going to be the most important election in the history of the country. This will be the most important election because we're a failing nation. We're a nation that's in decline. It's a very serious decline, and it's got to be fixed. And if it's not fixed, we're not going to have this country any longer.
Speaker 7: You talked about your your love for sports, your love for athletes, and obviously you pride yourself on your golf game. What other sports growing up were you heavily invested into.
Speaker 9: So I was a very good baseball player. Actually in high school. What position were We're playing first base and sometimes catch you, but basically first place, first base. It's good, good field, a good hitter. And don't forget it wasn't like your stuff, you know, it was. It's high school. But we played very good teams. We had a lot of good, very good players, and we did well. I was you know, it's very anything with the ball and it's hand eye right. If you told me gymnastics we had to gym I was the worst. I was the worst.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: It's funny. I had friends that were great, and yet if you threw a ball that would hit him in the face. You say, yea, they couldn't catch a ball, but they could do circles. No, it's the craziest thing. Do you understand the wild house?
Speaker 7: Some athletes are so great at one thing, but you tell them to do something different, and it.
Speaker 9: Just well, I see it even and go, I'll play with somebody that's a star athlete, like great even some of them with the ball eye hand type coordination, and they won't be good golfers at all, and they never will be.
Speaker 4: That's us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you practice swing there, you're like, man, this this guy can maybe really hit it that thing.
Speaker 9: I see. You have a good practice.
Speaker 7: And every golfer ever golf with is always like listen, man, you get better clubs, you get longer clubs. You're just fine. And it's like, no, it's not.
Speaker 9: You can't go more than an inch?
Speaker 7: Oh really?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, if you go more than an inch, you're very tall. But if you go more than an inch, it's too tough to control. Believe it or not. You can go an inch, but you don't want to go much more than that. It's interesting. But do you hit a long ball?
Speaker 7: If I hit it right, yeah, But usually it's just like that.
Speaker 9: Who's the longer hit?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't think we played now. I think I would give it to myself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hit it two thirty y.
Speaker 7: Well, can have golf. I'll take every other sport.
Speaker 9: Yeah. It's funny though, but I meet people that are unbelievable athletes, but they can't play golf. I meet baseball players that can hit a one hundred year, one hundred mile an hour fastball, but they can't hit a goup ball that's sitting on the grass, well teed up and ready to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just waiting for him.
Speaker 4: Being an avid sports fan, you made a run at the Bills in twenty fourteen?
Speaker 9: Did I did?
Speaker 4: How close? How close were you?
Speaker 9: The owner who got it is a very good man. I think he's done a great job. Well, he made a great pick. He picked a great quarterback, right Josh. But no, I bid a billion dollars and I put up a letter of credit, and I thought I might get it because it was in Buffalo, which was having some troubles in terms of a place. And he did a billion four or billion four fifty, so it was four hundred million dollars more. It wasn't. I don't think it was a very serious room. But I gave him, you know, I gave him a guarantee of a billion dollars, so that's always serious.
Speaker 7: That sounds quite serious to me.
Speaker 9: And he paid a billion four and he was in the oil business. And he's got a daughter who's a great tennis player. You know, it's very unusual that that happens. He owns a team, but his daughter's a top three or four or five tennis player. She went to the finals of the last major, whatever that major was. I watched so many major But and he's a very nice guy. I think he's terrific. I think he's done a great job with that team. He drafted a quarterback who was going to be the number one draft pick, and then he said things on the internet that weren't good. You understand that, And he said, and they passed him. I don't know what he got drafted, maybe number eight or nine or something.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I think he might have been eight, nine or ten.
Speaker 9: What do you think is do you have a fact checker over there?
Speaker 7: What was number?
Speaker 9: Was he number eight or nine or something like that? And uh seven, So there are six teams that are saying, you know, they fire the scouting system, right, but he's a great Do you rate him is a great quarterback?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: And he's not only great, he's an exciting quarterback too, but he's a he's a great one. And so he was going to be number one, and then they found things that they didn't like and people passed on him for that, and then so number seven was the Bills. It was a pretty sure it's number seven, right, and number seven was the Bills, and he picked him and he took him around on an apology tour for a day, and he ends up with one of the best quarterbacks, which is pretty good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: The funny thing is you never know how a quarterback is going to turn out, though, because you see people that have a zero chance of failure and they don't do well, and then you see like Goes we're talking about with San Francisco, Right, Yeah, was he very good in college?
Speaker 7: Was he good rock rock person?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean he was good, he was good.
Speaker 7: But I always state, yeah, I think he just had it was kind of like a Tom Brady situation where he there was a lot of guys that were people thought were better than him, and he just like didn't have the arm, or didn't have the speed, or didn't have the accuracy. There's always I think when you get into the sport of the NFL and the scouts, they tend to nitpick way too much, and they'll talk themselves in or out of anything. That's when you see like influence from the draft as it goes like some guys maybe a top fifteen pick and all of a sudden, two weeks before it's like this guy might go one overall and he ends up going one overall. So you just see people talking themselves in and out of things. But obviously the kids got incredible talent.
Speaker 9: The all time greater that was the great Luke gere Right, you know, was it Wally Pip? Wally Pip.
Speaker 7: Yeah, came out there just a little bit Wally Pip right.
Speaker 9: So Wally Pip, it's that a long time ago. It's a long time since I've told this story. But Wally Pip was a very good first base when he batted like two eighty great fielder And one day he wasn't feeling well. He said, coach, I just don't feel well. I'm not feeling well. I won't be able to make it today, coach. The coach looks over at the bench, takes an eighteen year old kid who actually came out of college, he went to Columbia. Takes an eighteen year old kid who's sitting there, and he said, lou take over first base, and okay, coach. He goes out and he got like first game two home runs, a single and a double or something. The next game, he you know, he'd ripped the hell out of it. For three or four games, he had like five or six home runs. The coach said, well, I never see anything like this anyway. Well, he gets better, he said, coach, I'm ready there, looked at him, he said, I'm sorry, Wally. You know what Wally said. I thought you'd say that. He understood. Yeah, I mean it's Luke Eric But who knew, right? But who was Luke Arek who was just a young guy out of college. He didn't. I don't think he played in the minor leagues. He came out of college. It was a little different. It was a long time ago. But I always say to people that like people that give up their position for a day or two to somebody else because they have to be at a wedding. Where they have to be somewhere. I say, remember the story of walipep.
Speaker 4: Because even his injury too. It's like saying, is your best ability is availability? Because you could be injured and then the next time you come back the guy behind you Nebraska.
Speaker 9: Now the ultimate example of that was didn't he play like two thy nine hundred? He played the most games ever or something, and you know he was and then he got then he got sick, very sick.
Speaker 7: You talk about guys obviously, you know, stepping out of the game for a moment and their job being taken. You're talking about this long stret this this this sprint you have to the election. How are you finding time to rest when you can, because it seems like, I mean, talking to Dana, he tells me about your schedule. How you're you know, three in the morning, you're here and then you're going over here. You're just you're jumping all over the place. Where do you find time to rest?
Speaker 9: I really don't find too much time to rest. Look the way I look at it is that and you have two opinions of this. Some people she rests, Kamal arrests. In fact, she's almost resting all the time. She does very little. She takes you know, days off, and I'm not knocking that. You know, that's another I got to get you eight hours.
Speaker 7: I'm an eight hours guy myself.
Speaker 9: It was not great hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get moody.
Speaker 9: I'm less than eight hours. But but you can't, you know, you get what do we have? Twenty three days? But I've been going for like a lot, you know, I haven't I don't know what it is, but thirty something days and I don't intend. I was telling the guys, I said, you guys already because we're gonna this is a sprint. And it's amazing because you started off at four years and then you have to run and you have to go through primaries and stuff and you have to get that and it's a big deal. I've gotten three in a row. Right, It's never been done before, you know, three primaries in a row. It's never been done before by anybody but FDR. Right, I guess FDR did the four time thing. But that was before they had the cap.
Speaker 7: I get my information off Instagram. But they were saying like it takes like ninety eight thousand dollars a year just to live a you know, middle class life.
Speaker 9: You like Instagram?
Speaker 7: I do. I enjoy it. Yeah, yeah, I like to. I like to scroll, click a couple hearts, put some likes out there and stuff like that. It'll just consume you though. There's a lot going on there.
Speaker 4: This guy.
Speaker 9: When I when I first so I was president and I got to be president, I had a lot. I started with Twitter and then I sort of liked it. I didn't even do it. I sort of dictated it, you know. I said to the guy, like, how do you do this? And he showed me, and I sort of liked it. I liked the little whole thing, and I got sort of good at it, and I put it out and all of a sudden, I had like one hundred and ninety million people. And then on Facebook I did even better. And then I was on Instagram too, and you know, and I was I had hundreds of millions of people. And Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, who I like much better now. I actually believe he's staying out of the election, which is, you know, nice. But he called me up after I was shot and he said that was so brave, which was nice. I didn't feel it was brave. I felt like you know, I just wanted to get off the ground. I didn't like it. I knew I was shot in the year. A lot of the Secret Service didn't think so they thought I was shot all over because there was blood all over the place. The ear bleeds more. Did you ever get a cut in the ear? Because leads it doesn't stop. And I will tell you from versatile experience, and I do. I have respect for Elon a lot because Elon and and by the way, he's another one that respects Dana White a lot. He respects him a lot. But Elon is a different kind of a guy. What he did is he bought something that was run by the radical left lunatics, and he opened it up. You know, he made it. He made it for people not necessarily conservative. He opened it up. He made it fair because I'll tell you it wasn't fair when when we were there, they didn't even want conservative a conservative voice on. I don't know if you guys, how you feel about that. I don't know your politics too well. No, I know your sports better than you.
Speaker 7: Having the ability to speak how you want is important.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's free, you know. And he did that, and it's like, you know what he did is a great I don't know how it works out financially for him, but he's rich and he can do what he wants to do. But he opened it up, and you know that's such an't the thing that he did. You got to handle them. He's really an incredible He's like this incredible guy. He said today that he's actually campaigning for me in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: We interrupt this episode to bring you our Spooktober Merch. The boys. We celebrate the thirty one days of fright that kicks off all of the holiday season. The rules are simple. You refer to October as Spooktober. You embrace the spook every week by enjoying lattes, enjoying the festivities that October Spooktober brings. You hit something on the weekends, whether it's a pumpkin patch, a haunted house, whatever the case may be. We're here to shout out our Spootober Merch. We have Spooky Season available to Landy Walker. He'll show you the back of these teas. We have them in a couple of different colourways. All you gotta do is said the store dot barstoolsports dot com. Click on the brand bust with the Boys, you will find our spooktober merch.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 4: We have again these graphic te's and then we simply have our spooktober teas that come in different colorways. You know, you show up both of them the Lady but again store dot Barstool's Sports dot Com. Click on the Bustle with the Boys brand. You will find all the merch there. Embrace the spook with the Boys, enjoy the thirty one days of Fright, and get excited for Halloween and the rest of the holidays that are to follow. Back to the episode Make America Great Again? Would you say that involves the Nebraska Cornhuskers winning a national title?
Speaker 9: Well, how are they doing so far?
Speaker 4: Right now? We are sitting with a good record of five and one. We're on a bye week right now. We're getting well rested. We got Indiana next week. I think we can take care of business there.
Speaker 9: You know, I love Nebraska, great people. I won the state by I don't know, like twenty points a lot. You had a great football coach for many years who was a silent person, very unusual, right you know who I'm talking about that, Tom Born? Yeh yeah, So Tom Osborne was a great coach, and he was a silent coach total. Is he still living?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Boy, I'll tell you that guy was a good coach for years and never not a RRA coach, you know, just a total professional coach. I wonder what it was like in real left because you know, it seems so unusual, right, but they would just be brutal and they had a good and then all of a sudden they went back to you know, they just when he wasn't there, they didn't do so well. But now they've gotten, you know, they've gotten what.
Speaker 4: Did decent run from O way to twenty and you know thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 9: Well it's always going to be decent, right, yeah, But because.
Speaker 7: They give a flunky off their back of you finally get into a bowl game?
Speaker 4: We got right now, When did.
Speaker 9: You guys play in college?
Speaker 4: Two and eight to twenty thirteen?
Speaker 9: I was, oh, that's good.
Speaker 7: I was nine to thirteen at Michigan. Wow, But I was at Michigan in the dark days.
Speaker 9: What position did you play?
Speaker 7: Left tackle? Offensive line?
Speaker 9: Wow? So how much heavier were you then?
Speaker 7: I was on about two fifty five? Now is three? Three ten?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 9: No kidding? Manessa live what's that you decided you wanted to live right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, honestly, I didn't know. When you get when you weigh that much, you don't realize how much you feel it in your knees, in your back and everything like that, and then you start to the weight starts to come off, and like, I have you no idea.
Speaker 9: That off and where? Because I know a lot of linemen. I know a lot of a lot of players I know of those? What position? Did you?
Speaker 4: Linebacker?
Speaker 9: That's good? I bet he was good?
Speaker 7: Right heah? I mean yeah, like classic white linebacker, gritty, hard working.
Speaker 9: So you would say that Lawrence was the best?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, especially rushing the passer on the inside. Probably ray Lewis.
Speaker 9: Luke Keikley. How do you feel about the new had some great ones?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How do you feel about the new kickoff rule?
Speaker 9: I think it's terrible? Yeah, I think it's terrible. What are they doing now? College hasn't done that?
Speaker 4: No, college is still the same.
Speaker 9: And do you think they will do it?
Speaker 7: I hope not. This is to me, there's something.
Speaker 4: About you adapt and follow the A few think things are well.
Speaker 7: They don't do two feet, they don't do two feet on a catch they have like different sets of rules. They have overtime rules, they've had that for a long time.
Speaker 9: I think the one foot is a good idea.
Speaker 7: I like the one foot.
Speaker 9: Say, you know what, it's too complicated the two feet. I mean if you didn't have slow motion, you know, replay where you see everything perfectly. Yeah, it's amazing. In the old days they didn't have the guys were they had two feet out and they would go it's sort of great to be able to do that. But but one foot is so much It's so so much simpler, unless you have cameras, in which case it doesn't matter that much. Yeah, I like the one foot much better. They have one foot in college, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one foot in college to an NFL. The thing that I love about like the old kickoff rules. Like if you think about every Super Bowl, the slow mo of them kicking the ball off, all the cameras going off, and all the players running down field. I feel like that's such an iconic move for the NFL.
Speaker 9: And now that's do you so. I haven't been I've been set of busy. I haven't been able to watch too much football went on fairness, and if I did, I'd be you know, it would be a dereliction of duty. Do you understand I'm supposed to be running. I can't watch too much football, but I just saw it the other day and I was amazed. But to me, it's ugly. It's actually ugly. It's not football. Do you like it or do you like it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Players, because ultimately they're not doing a whole lot but for entertainment and the old same style of football.
Speaker 9: They're saying it's dangerous because the hitting is pretty fierce. When you're running that far right, you're running into right.
Speaker 4: Right, so they're basically lying guys up five yards.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but somehow it's you know, it's supposed to be football. And I played football too. I didn't particularly like it. Well, position, No, I didn't like it. I played tight tight end, Yeah, walker, I can catch the ball good, but I didn't particularly like having some guy that was lifting weights all day long and came from a bad neighborhood and he sees me. They were tackling hard, you know, and I had a quarterback with that much of an arm, yeah, throataball. It wasn't like but this wasn't high quality football. But I didn't like it too much you love. I love baseball.
Speaker 7: You talk about your like your childhood. We are. This is the shirt I'm wearing right now. This is Spootober, and it's like for us, it's like the kickoff to the holiday season, Halloween, October all that and the Trump household. As a kid, was your family big on holidays?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I was. My father loved my mother loved well. They had a great marriage. They were married for many years. That's where he beat me. He beat me on that. He said, Pop, I'm not going to catch you. I'm not gonna catch you them all. Yeah, great marriage, your great wife, great husband. But uh no, it was It's so funny. I see my guys going crazy of you. So I said to them, listen, I've been doing this stuff since six thirty in the morning, So we'll do this one quick. I thought i'd be with you guys, but maybe, I said, maybe we'll do it for four or five minutes. And I found this so into.
Speaker 13: This is great. This is what they call a long form, right, yes, absolutely cool. It's better than like, you know, boom boom boom, then you go. But no, I thought, right from us, I thought I'd be here for just a short while. These guys are great. I could do it for hours. I could do for hours with them.
Speaker 9: It's uh, a lot of people you meet, even for interviews, and you wouldn't feel this way. You know, you want to sort of get out of there, right, And I wasn't in the mood to do this. I've been I just get left the Economic Club of Detroit. I made a two hour speech, then I left Maria Bartiromo. She gave me what one hour at least interview, and then I said, okay, is that it for the day. No, You're going to meet a couple of young, handsome athletes. They said, one of them six foot seven and the other one is just a pure good athlete.
Speaker 7: I said, I said the other one, let me ask you.
Speaker 9: I said, let me ask you. We want to do it tomorrow or something. Anyway, Now, this was this was We had a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun with you guys.
Speaker 4: You know, we appreciate it. If I could ask one yeah, if I could ask one more question.
Speaker 7: And I will do one more as well, and then we'll.
Speaker 4: Because the country feels very divided right now. Yeah, I know people are gonna watch this episode. There's gonna be a lot of people that love it, I know, even personally, Like I'm going to have people that are going to be disappointed in it, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 9: This episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think majority will love this episode.
Speaker 9: I think so best majority. They're gonna say he's such a nice guy. Yeah, if everyone says that when I do these things, he's so different than I thought he's such a nice guy. I'm actually not a nice guy. But I'm actually I'm actually I think I am a nice guy. Actually, but uh no, I think they'll think it'll be interesting. I'll tell you one thing. You know what you're gonna do. You're gonna get the highest ratings you've ever had. And I don't know why. I have no idea why, but that will happen. You know, I did Gutfeld. He's great, he's a great guy, and he got his highest ratings in the history of his show, and he had the number one show of the week. You're gonna get a high rates and I don't know why, but you'll let me know what your ratings are.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely?
Speaker 9: Do you have a thing as you called ratings or is it called yeah whatever, It's like, how many people are watching yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. We interrupt this episode to bring you The Locker Room, our newest show this football season. If you're into the Boys and you're into football talk, this is the show for you. We do all of our sports gambling, all of our sports talk to preview the weekend. Our first half of the episode is going to be NFL our back half of the episode is going to be college football. Here's a little spicy trailer to get you excited. Their favorite by six and a half at home the over unders forty nine and a half. I know they're both slow rowing offenses, but I'm telling you, I love the Over. This one you stupid again. That comes out this Thursday at six am. Every Thursday at six am with myself, Delaney Walker, and Taylor Lawan, where we break down ball, we talk ball, we talk bets, we talk everything in between. But again the Locker Room, every Thursday at six am. Back to the episode. But knowing that this division, it feels where it's at the temperature in America, Like if you're elected in November, like, how will you look to unite everybody through your communication?
Speaker 9: Your great question, that's a great question. So you want to see the country united, But we have like two very different You have a very conservative side and a conservative side, and then you have people that want to see an open border and things. I mean, you know, I don't a lot of it's so far out, Like, for instance, they want men playing in women's sports. I don't think I could ever say I'm thrilled about that. Okay, I've seen it. I've seen people really hurt. In the Olympics, you had two boxes that transition to women, and in the women's boxing they both won gold medals. And you saw the one the young Italian girl got hit a couple of times. She said, oh, I'm bye bye the.
Speaker 4: Whole she should have stayed in the ring.
Speaker 9: Well, it's sort of weird, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: You you you you fight your entire life for that moment. You know, going into it, you're probably gonna face it.
Speaker 9: It was a weird thing. I mean, she got hit very hard and only with lefts, you know, pum and she then walked back to the corner. She said, I just got hit by a horse. I can't take it, and then she walked back. You're right about a little bit, right, But but she's fighting a man, you know.
Speaker 4: You know, like if you train like all you think about, like there is no tomorrow, like everything we trained for. It doesn't matter what they throw at you. You're going in the ring. You're going to win. Yeah, you get hit. What there's a couple of jabs. Yeah she might have been hit hard. I'm sure she's been hit hard. Yeah. I was watched you got hit.
Speaker 9: Beautiful girls got hit by two jabs and that was the end of ye. Yeah, she said, that's interesting, said, she said so. In other words, she should have gotten a ship knocked out of herself.
Speaker 4: She could have got in there scrap.
Speaker 9: And you just get the hell beat out of.
Speaker 4: Italian. The Italians down.
Speaker 9: She had a beautiful fish. She wants her on the floor, bleeding profusely, look and knows it will never be the same again. Scar down the face. You're a tough guy, he said, tough guy, you should hear the right thing.
Speaker 7: And I'm not one that says that she matter.
Speaker 9: But anyways, no, but the two guys, there were two of them, and they both want to go bettle. How about the weightlifting? You know, records haven't been broken for like years, and they put an eighth of announce in another eighth on the and you know the girl can't do the guy comes along. The whole thing is ridiculous. So okay, let's get back to your question.
Speaker 4: Right the weave, Yeah, phenomenal.
Speaker 7: We forgot Honestly, I didn't know you're gonna come back to it thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but uh, I have to do it otherwise they'll say, maybe you know you always have to come back. What happens is that I think that we have to have success. If I when I was running the country, we had by the second and a half year, like two and a half years, three years, just before COVID came, we had the most successful country in history ever. This country was doing the best numbers in every category, no matter what category, including employment and everything. And I was getting called by people on the radical left that I would never have ever thought wanting to see me because everybody they knew was working radical left people had jobs making more money than ever and I'm telling you the country was. Then we got hit by the COVID stuff and we had to go back to work, but everybody was working. Everybody was successful. They had great jobs that were making more money than they ever made. Everything was good, and I'm telling you the country was coming together. Okay, despite the fact that you know what we were saying before about the divisions, like, you know, how do you have open borders? Some people I don't think a lot of people like it, but some people do. But the country was coming together and now, and if you would have asked me that question before this, I would have said, it's sort of two countries and you just have to work it out. But I'll tell you I experienced unbelievable success leading the country. Just prior to COVID numbers at the stock market was at an all time. Everything was like perfect and the country was coming together. So now I can honestly answer that question say success will bring the country together, you know. Okay, see we got right back to the that was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We have a guest question and it comes from a gentleman named Jordan rus So. Jordan played offensive line. I played with him at the Tennessee Titans. He's a massive fan. So this is a two part question for you. I'll let you hold that play on that.
Speaker 9: Okay, press the middle root.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 9: He's a handsome man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, President Trump, huge fan. My name is Jordan russ And my question for you is what has allowed you to be so resilient considering all you've been through, whether it's the weaponization of the Justice Department attacks on you, your family, censorship, uh to assassination attempts, what has allowed you to be be so resilient in the fight? And my guy, my other question, I gotta know, what's the most amount of way you've ever been pressed?
Speaker 9: Well, the bench press?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: I don't want to tell him because I might tell it's not much. So I don't think so. I don't think it's too much. It's never been my my I'd have to let's do it sometimes. Well, next time we'll meet, we'll start lifting.
Speaker 7: We'll bring a bench.
Speaker 9: Is he live right? No, that's thank you very much. I appreciate it. So he looks he could bench press all.
Speaker 7: He's an absolute house.
Speaker 9: He was a great player, Yeah, gritty player. Did he go to the NFL?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he played for Purdue boiler Makers. He played for Seattle for a little bit.
Speaker 9: Well, he looks like a great guy. So his question essentially, you're very resilient. How do you basically take it? Because I have been through a lot more than I think, more than any president. Tell him that it was always Andrew Jackson. They said was the one who was most abused. Andrew Jackson. He was a good president, and he was a great general, but he was a good president too. He was very abused, so much so that his wife died very very young, and she died because of heartache of what he went through and what they went through. And the second was Abraham Lincoln. But you know, he was in a little thing called the Civil War, right, but he was very badly abused. And now I think they probably say Trump blows him away. If you were an other truth, I think the answer because a lot of people do ask me this question, how do you take it? How do you take it? How do you get up in the morning? They actually say, how do you get up in the morning and go to work? They're always after you. They want to indict you, they want to put you in prison. They were they're animals. Okay, they're animals. They're sick people. I have a guy named I call them deranged Jacksmith. I mean he was put out. There was this was the weaponization of justice, and probably it's the first time it's happened. I don't think I'd be as popular if they if it didn't happen. Okay, because I explain it to the public. It's not pleasant, but explain it to the public. And I said, here's what happened, and they know it's true. They put they go after me to try and hurt me politically so they can beat me in an election. And it's actually had the opposite effect. It's made me more popular. It's actually made me more popular. And just tell you, I try not to think about it the way he phrased the question, I just say, screw it. Whatever happens happens, and do the right thing. You know. I see guys that golf in sports, but they want to drop it three but they try so hard and in the end it's like it's really unattractive. It's and then you watch some other guys like you know, do you ever see Lee Trevino play golf, you know, just loses a goose or some other you know, just being because I try to take it less seriously than I should. I should take it more seriously. But if I do, I don't. If I did that, I don't think I'd be with you guys today. I really I fight very hard, and I'll also fight nasty because you have to because he's are sick people. These actually people. I think a lot of these people are sick, the people that do what Jordan is saying. And he's no fan of theirs either. I can tell you I love him because he's like so many of our people. That's the attitude, the spirit, and this tremendous love. But I try to be very loose and just say it doesn't matter. You got to do what's right. And I get through it pretty easily. I'll tell you. It also helps. I think that it's made me much more popular. I don't know that i'd be this popular. I mean I'm leading. I beat all the Republicans easily, very easily. I mean in record time, right record fashion. And the indictments came, and all the problems came from Biden and Harris. You know, she was a prosecutor. She probably used whatever talent she has, which isn't much, and she would come after me over nothing, over documents that Biden turned out to have a problem, and I won the case and come after me when I explained to the public, and I would have a news conference and I would explain it in great detail, and they would believe me. They understand it's not even a question. Believe it, they would believe me, and but just tell them I really appreciate him because I have so many people that I respect that are just like him. You have to just fight your way through it, and you cannot let it get you down. You have to just fight like hell and don't let it get you down, and try not to take it. It's serious. It's very serious, but try not to take it so serious that you become immobilized. Because I've had friends that have gone through far less and they become basket cases. Uh, and you don't want that to happen.
Speaker 7: We appreciate your time today. Thank you rank for sitting down with us on very as much as you've been traveling around and stuff like that, taking this hour. We really do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: A couple of boys found out.
Speaker 9: If these guys weren't driving me crazy over here, I'd say for another two hours with you guys. Yeah, two interesting guys, and that's why you're doing so well. You're doing great.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that.
Speaker 9: My son says, hello, My six foot nine son says, yeah, you guys. Yeah, it's a little told. Yeah business, look at you guys, say, my son stolen than that it's crazy. I have a good time.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you so much with your life.
Speaker 9: Thank you as well again sometimes yeah, absolutely, that's great, thank you very much. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Do we want to