Speaker 1: Hello, No, can let me hear you make some noise? Damn.
Speaker 2: The people came out tonight, they showed up.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, I'm fucking freezing, But isn't my outfit cute?
Speaker 1: Show them shut off?
Speaker 3: Okay, Damn, I'm serving. I'm serving my Sunday's best.
Speaker 2: And you're here.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of I'm kind of just doing my own thing. I got the Happy nine nine sweater. You really excited about this?
Speaker 3: Just got it last night, Happy nine nine, Nat and Dom the shoutout.
Speaker 1: Shout out Nat and Dom for letting us use the rooftop.
Speaker 3: Because that's how y'all are getting this beautiful view of us in the Empire save.
Speaker 1: By the skyline. You got a city. We bought a city.
Speaker 3: I will say we did get our first brand deal, which is happening in this episode, and we used it already.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of city.
Speaker 2: This video is not sponsored.
Speaker 1: It's sponsored by our Patreon sponsor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thank you guys to everybody who joined the Patreon.
Speaker 2: We should start off with that.
Speaker 3: I will say we filmed these about a week and a half in advance, so we actually have no idea anybody.
Speaker 2: No, We're like, thank you, so much, guys.
Speaker 3: And it's like only the eighty people who sign up now and no one else.
Speaker 2: Actually, all those people unsubscribed.
Speaker 1: After they saw the video, you're released already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so just shout out to all those people, guies up.
Speaker 2: Here with us.
Speaker 3: We're literally fucking freezing because for some reason in the past like forty eight hours it got like deftly cold in the city and like for some reason, as if we're not going into November.
Speaker 1: But it's like becoming winter.
Speaker 3: Which I think also brings us into the first topic, which is things that are fucking embare saying that shouldn't be embarrassing, and being cold.
Speaker 1: Is one of those, like like shivering being cold, like like I think, I think what it is is just like normal human ship that every human experiences that shouldn't be embarrassing. Is it is?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: It is what I'm saying, like being cold, like why are you? Like why as a man or you you know what it is?
Speaker 3: It is, like I think as someone who didn't grow up in cold places, like there are certain people who know how to like layer up and get the proper things for that. But I remember when I first started coming to New York last year, and all my friends would take me to the story, but they'd be like, Okay, you need like a heat tech and like a thermal, and then you need a down.
Speaker 1: And then you need to we need a shell, then you need a rain coat. Then you need a puffer. Don't forget the puffer.
Speaker 2: Big black puffer.
Speaker 1: You can't forget the puffy.
Speaker 2: It's fucking embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Like I don't want to have to go to the store and buy this ship, Like I just want to be I want to be able to wear my sleigh fit and look cute, like I don't want to be layered up, like I need my tits to show. How are people going to respect me if my boob'salking out? Like that's my thing is like in the winter, how do how do you all like.
Speaker 1: Get if you stank in the cold, you're a dangerous motherfucker. You're a dangerous motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Look he's stinking the cold because like, for some reason, the cold makes me like sweat.
Speaker 2: I know, I get like the cold sweats.
Speaker 1: We know. Oh.
Speaker 3: Another thing that's really embarrassing to me is like running slash, like exercising in front of your crush, Like I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it must be hard, like every time we work out, like for you, especially like working out in front of me literally must be so embarrassing. I promise it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a crush on you anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that TikTok's someone made at it that Drew can't watch. I watched it because I'm so self absorbed that I'm like, wait, that's how I look at people when I like them, No wonder, no legitimate.
Speaker 1: I saw that fucking clip, Like my arms went numb and like my brain immediately like hardwire reset, and I like I genuinely could not finish the fucking video, like it was actually like repulsive. I got like I'm not kidding three seconds in, like I could not do it. But I think that's just also is like that's another thing that's fucking embarrassing, like yourself two years ago, Like I'm like, come on, I'm like, what were you doing, bro, Like, what were you doing? Like get alive me last night?
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on, get a grip, Like that's actually.
Speaker 1: Everyone I'm embarrassed at myself like two days ago, two hours ago. Well one of my embarrassing things. Just moving on from that one is. I think walking down a hill or a slight decline is embarrassing as hell, Like.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Actually I was walking down in these shoes and I fucking busted my ass going.
Speaker 2: Down an incline, and I thought I was killing I was.
Speaker 3: Like like digging my heels in so I like have like grounding and I just like like slipped.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing. It's embarrassing, like you're shaking your ash, you're moving your hips a little bit, like.
Speaker 2: It is for men. It is a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's a little fruity as a man. Why are you walking down a hill?
Speaker 3: You guys start walking on all fours like an animal, like you're scared. Also, if you're like watching and you're like, why the fuck would they do this at this time of day, it looks like it's like it's night time. We thought we thought we would be cute and get like a cool sunset, but.
Speaker 1: It's literally the sunset is setting over there. It's the most cloudy I've ever seen. Actually it's not at all, not the most over but also.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as giving a weather forecast, we're like, it's the most cloudy on that side.
Speaker 2: It's looking very Cloudy. I just know my city, Like this is kind of my city.
Speaker 1: It has become your city. But yeah, we just wanted to give you a nice little skyline view, a little pretty view.
Speaker 3: Fuck there was Oh, being drunk to me is really embarrassing. Also, like I do it to myself, but.
Speaker 1: Like it it's not embarrassing in the moment, it's embarrassing the next day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the next day, I'm like, that's really embarrassing. And I don't even have to do anything necessarily embarrassing. I'm just like no, like I was, no, I was like brave.
Speaker 1: Like another clip is you like like I'm not taking him to the hospital. No, Okay.
Speaker 3: I was starting to kai about this in the elevator. I was like, this is when being drunk is embarrassing. Is when I to the point of drunk that I'm like slurring, which.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of alcohol for me. I like to think that.
Speaker 3: But I think even last night at one point I did sound very drunk because we ate at like six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like at the bar, you were like, okay, like should I get one more drink? But because if I have one more drink, I'll be slurring my words a little bit, and I was like, literally run that.
Speaker 3: Ship because and I knew it because we had dinner at like six and by this time it was like one am, and I knew I needed food and there was no more food for my like alcohol and land on. So after that one drink we had when we got there, I really felt drunk already, but I was like, we're gonna be here for a while, like I might as well keep going.
Speaker 2: That's the That's the thing about me.
Speaker 1: And a drink is I'm going to going to have the drinks.
Speaker 2: Really going to have.
Speaker 3: I do not give me a debit card and expect me not to buy a drink after a drink, after.
Speaker 1: You want to drink, I'll get to drinks. No me buying a drink shot last night and not even getting a single thank you, Like, I won't ever forget that.
Speaker 2: I always say, think, oh, I say thank you my own ways. Yeah exactly, I think.
Speaker 1: With my other hocing off of that, another embarrassing trait I have written down is the club. Like the club is just embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I know it is probably we're too young to have gone to a club yet.
Speaker 2: Girl. It is not euphoria. It is not euphoria.
Speaker 1: It is literally it's like a whole bunch of like standing around, like watching people stand around be awkward, and then like I feed off of other people's energy around me, and like if there's a thousand people around me standing still like in I don't know, it's just like it's embarrassing. I don't I don't get it. I don't get it. But I have fun regardless.
Speaker 3: No, it's like fun, but like it because I think we're little not to be like we're so self aware, but I think we are a little too self aware about like our bodily movements. And something about dancing is embarrassing sometimes, like now, and I like going to a club and dancing, but I get embarrassed, especially when I'm around men and I see them dancing. I'm like, oh, you should like go sit down, like yeah, you need to make space for the girls, like you're taking up this.
Speaker 1: Literally, and that one person like like it felt like they were like in a competition or like trying to show off, Like it's very similar to how we act. And like that this one person had her had their like swinging around and like they were dancing right next to me and literally beat the ship out of my face with their fucking bag and I have like a cut across my lip bleeding. Yeah, my lip was bleeding. It was a nightmare. I took a shot with a bloody lip and it burnt the fuck out of it. But it healed it. Yeah, like I cleaned it out.
Speaker 3: Looking for your uber is so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: At the airport, it'd be like my car is here, but like.
Speaker 1: Where's the car.
Speaker 2: And then like having to do the head tip to look at the tag and.
Speaker 3: Like like knocking your head around and be like and then having to having to look at your phone and like verify the car and the tag and all that. It's like it's really embarrassing. It's really embarrassing. Like why didn't you drive here? Like I get you, I get.
Speaker 2: You drink, But why we need to normalize drinking and driving again?
Speaker 1: No, we do not need to normalize that.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: I don't condone that, obviously, I don't. I do it because I'm different, girl. What No, I don't I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared. My chair is just gonna like inch back an inch and I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Fall gonna fall back, and we're gonna fall down.
Speaker 1: The word through the fucking wood floors that are already breaking. I have another one. Uh, eating is embarrassing, I think just like eating food or just in general, you know it's embarrassing, Like okay, like you have to eat sustenance to survive, to survive, Like that make that make sense?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it you yourself eating it or is it like other people and you eating is just embarrassing Because when I'm talking about this, I mean like even me looking for an uber or seeing someone else looking for an uber, no matter who's doing it, it's embarrassing. But there are certain things that it's only embarrassing when someone else does it.
Speaker 1: No, I just mean like as a collective, like like as the human race, like the fact that we all have to eat food is like embarrassing, like we should have evolved past that, like a long time ago, like we should have invent like a pill that you take in the morning, and like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I personally find it kind of endearing.
Speaker 3: Like I know, if I really like am into someone, if I like watching them eat, because that like if I like and watching someone enjoy the food, I'm like, stop, you're cute, you can eat.
Speaker 1: Me up, Like that next lot, I'm going to eat you out like that.
Speaker 2: What the fuck em? Yeah, it's actually so freezing.
Speaker 1: I know when you get cold in your hands start like shifting up and you can't like move them properly. That's how I feel right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trying to think what else.
Speaker 3: Cleaning your room is like embarrassing to do in front of someone, Like for some reason, that's embarrassing. Like if you like have someone staying over and then you wake up and you're like making your bed and stuff, that's embarrassing, Like they should only see it when it's like made kept or then they should leave after after the deeds are done.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: The last one I have is using an umbrella.
Speaker 2: That is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: No, actually I would rather get wet than be using an umbrella, Like what are.
Speaker 1: You're also living more if you're getting wet by.
Speaker 3: The rain, Like, yeah, I don't believe the the good old legend of like, oh, don't get wet, You're gonna get a cold, Like know the fuck I won't.
Speaker 1: You don't know me, bitch, You absolutely know nothing about me.
Speaker 2: I'm actually built hella different.
Speaker 1: Like absolutely cold, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Never once gotten a cold after being in the rain. You just think you know what it is.
Speaker 3: They're fucking close smell like mildew, and I know if they get wet, it's gonna, like write the heat and the mildew smeller's gonna radiate out. What oh, this guy's looking pretty over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't see it in the but yeah, like, I don't get it. I've never gotten a cold from being cold. I've only gotten a cold from being around sick motherfuckers who are evil and sick and twisted and don't know when to fucking stay home. Josiah, Josiah, Josiah Will Josiah will have a cold and not tell us until he gets there. And I'm like, dude, I don't know when I get a cold. I don't know if this is like this for everybody, But when I get a cold, like I get a cold, like my shit like fills up with snot like I have like the most intense pressure in my face, like it's actually painful, and like if I fly with colds, it feels like my teeth are gonna fall out.
Speaker 3: I personally don't get sick because, like I said, I am, I genuinely am built different.
Speaker 2: When you grow up with no health insurance. Your bones are just built a.
Speaker 1: Little different from the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a little stronger. I don't get colds like that, Like nothing can kill me. And that's why I don't believe.
Speaker 2: In COVID either. Oh okay, I'm sorry. Oh this is like what can I say.
Speaker 3: I'm in New York and I'm being real and I'm saying things people don't want to hear, and I don't believe in COVID. You're your friendly I know, I'm in my friendly woodstick, whatever the fuck I want. When okay, I love you friendly woos. You will never see this, so it doesn't matter. But when that bitch is, when that bitch conks over, I'm taking her spot like no no one else could complain.
Speaker 2: Like I do publicly, Like yeah, no, that's my.
Speaker 1: Spot on the platform that you're gonna bring back. Complaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, complaining needs to be normalized. It is so fucking fun. Like, bitch, I'd rather die. If you told me I had to like live a life where I only thought peaceful thoughts and like was optimistic, I would be like kill me, like I'm going to I know.
Speaker 1: That actually sounds like the final form, Like that sounds like the best life you can live, Like yeah, no, no, I'm saying having positive thoughts austic.
Speaker 2: Like what talking shit is so much fun?
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 3: Someone had a TikTok the other day where I was like, I can't be friends with someone who talks shit, and then the girl was like, bitch, I can't be friends.
Speaker 1: With you, Like I can't be friends with someone who doesn't shit.
Speaker 3: If you're not talking shit, you're a fucking freak and you're a massakis behind closed doors and I can't kiss you.
Speaker 1: I used to not I used to not talk shit, and then I met you, and I became like a very hateful, angry person that talked a lot of shit and.
Speaker 2: Realized spread love when you can spread.
Speaker 1: Recently, I've been trying to get out of that shit talking phase, but it is so ingrained in my DNA at this point that like I can't go back, Like I'm genuinely I'm genuinely a ship talker now, and honestly I'm better for it. Like to me, it's weirder.
Speaker 3: I hate to kind of motherfucker who does it shit talk publicly like don't don't. People are like, oh no, I Like I don't want to say ship, like in front of people or like whatever. I don't know them, so I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Talk shit in front them. Bitch, Why what the fuck are you so scared of.
Speaker 1: Like speaking who you are?
Speaker 2: Do you shit? Having to take off this fucking up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's another thing like i've you know, like online, Like there's this whole argument where like mind your own business, like mind your fucking business. I'm not minding my business, like absolutely not. Okay, here's I'm not minding my business.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking.
Speaker 3: Hypocrite because I'm like, you mind your fucking business when it comes to fuck.
Speaker 2: Away from me. Don't ask me Ship, I don't want to talk to you. Fuck you. But why the fuck are.
Speaker 3: You posting on the internet if you don't want me to look and talk and talk shit.
Speaker 2: And ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm done. I mean I never minded my business. I thought that was a fad that the Internet went through. Like I feel like it's like part of the human condition to not mind your business, Like it's how gossip has always been around. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually I saw a video which might be just one of those things where I'm like I learned this from TikTok. But okay, why is there smoke coming from that building?
Speaker 1: I know I saw that. I think it's just letting off heat.
Speaker 3: But I saw on TikTok it was this thing that it was like, actually, wait, what.
Speaker 1: If we captured the second on video.
Speaker 3: A girl, we we'll just leap that out right then.
Speaker 2: That would be fucking crazy. Stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I saw a video that it was like gossiping was demonized by men in like ye Old and Haggarty times because they didn't like that woman were becoming like very emotionally interconnected and like casting judgment on the men around them, and like obviously men just don't have the same kind of like shit talking like because it's really it isn't shit talking, Like I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting to know my fucking girls and you're being nosy.
Speaker 1: No, it is true. I can't. I genuinely cannot hang like with the girls when y'all are shit talking, like when you and Oriyan are like talking y'all shit like, I genuinely like can't hang Like I can observe and be like a third party and be like yup, yup, but I can't like spit the shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you you can't like it really is just a different form of connecting with your girls. That's why when I meet someone who's too nice, I'm like, you're a fucking You're a.
Speaker 1: SCIA hiding something. You are a PSI hiding something hiding, You're a chameleon.
Speaker 2: You're someone that I need to start talking shit about.
Speaker 1: There are a few people in the world, like a very few amount of people in the world, that are just genuinely good people who don't have a mean bone in their body, never have, never will, And I that's what I was going through. I was like, I want to be one of those people. I want I want to be one of those people that like when they see me, they're like, that is a nice person, like a good person. But that's just not me. I wasn't born that. I don't know and raise that way. It'll never be.
Speaker 3: I think, like maybe I would like to think that, Like my close friends think.
Speaker 1: No, we don't. We don't, not at all, But I would like to You're dangerous, You're a dangerous person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't give a fuck, and I'll beat the ship out of you.
Speaker 3: I'll fight for you until you stop fighting for me, because then i'll beat the ship.
Speaker 2: I'll turn on you very cook if you turn on me bad fuck you.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't. No, it's it's actually, we literally couldn't turn on each other like this hypothetically.
Speaker 2: I don't turn on anyone. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, we couldn't turn on each other. Yeah, I can't turn on anybody. I literally like the only person I could turn on is Kai.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like because I don't have an emotional connection of Kai like that.
Speaker 1: So it's like I said, I said I love you to Kai last night for the first time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we said we love Kai before?
Speaker 1: Have we?
Speaker 3: I say I love you when you leave the house sometimes are you kidding me? Sometimes when you're walking like, I'll be like, love you bye, get home, saved. I say it to everybody who is in the curse.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that we need to like normally normalized is saying I love you.
Speaker 2: That's the thing we need to normalize.
Speaker 1: We need to normalize what every T shirt were all. What we need to normalize is normalizing things because that's something that's not We need.
Speaker 3: To un normalize it because there are some bitches who need to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: We need to normalize complaining, but we also need to normalize shut in.
Speaker 2: Some bitches should shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: And but that's where the complaining comes into into play, because I need to be able to complain that some bitches won't shut the fuck up. So it's it's all very complicated, but it makes sense if you If you.
Speaker 1: Get it, you get it, and if you don't, you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you don't, you just don't. It smells so good someone is cooking.
Speaker 1: I literally just ship out of my ass. I like farted the biggest stinky part of my life. And you, like, I watched it with up to your nose. It was actually green. It was a green cloud and you inhaled it and that's what you smelled.
Speaker 3: Someone commented. They were like, and can enya stop moaning? But you're sexualizing my kisses. That's my love language.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I guess we could talk about our experience in New York. So far, it's been great, it's been fun. It's been very different.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you feelt feel because tomorrow is like our last like full day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I like I've been to New York a few times but mainly just on work or like only been here for like a couple of days, and it's been very touristy and like, just like you, like, there's so yeah, there's so many different parts to New York that like I feel like I got off on the wrong foot. But after like living like a more domestic like New York lifestyle and like not like super touristy, like I fucking love it here, and like it reinvigorated, like my want to live here event like soon, dude, Yeah, I remember my like eventually, yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to, Like I remember I had a friend who would come here for work a lot, and they had mentioned to me, they were like, oh, you would like love New York. But this is like twenty nineteen, and I remember because my only trip to New York I had been like staying kind of close to like the fucking It's Times Square and like really like up in the city, and I was just like I couldn't give a fuck about New York, like fuck off, like I don't care. And then for the past like year and a half, just after coming out here, which I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if like I guess if people follow me.
Speaker 1: They know.
Speaker 2: But I've been coming out here a lot the past year and a half.
Speaker 1: Like your life, you've been in New York. Yeah, last year and a half, dude.
Speaker 3: I would even go as far as saying like fifty because like I would, I spent I came here in like August and then September and then August and then October, and then I was here in November and December, February. I was here every other month for like the past year. Okay, besides the fucking boy, but I would come here and I would spend like three weeks at a time, and I literally love it here so much. I don't think it's like my time to live here yet. I would love to live here so bad, but it's just my reality is in Los Angeles, and I have to accept that that's a stinky little city for now.
Speaker 1: For the moment. Yeah, when I was like like picking colleges, like I applied to like NYU and UCLA and UT and all that, and I like, my my first like choice was UCLA obviously, but I was like, dude, it would be so fun to live in New York. But then, like I just had friends who like lived out there, and they were like it's like darkness, like when winter rolls around, it's like evil. But also like those people weren't like old, like older yet. And that's something I also realized, is like if I did move out here when I was eighteen, like that would have been a fucking nightmare. Like I don't know, I don't think I would have been able to survive out here as like an eighteen year old. However, now that I've like lived on my own for like a few years, like I feel like I definitely could like navigate my way around New York City because yeah, and also yeah, like just living like a domestic life, like oh, in fucking Brooklyn, like like walking around there, Like I don't know, I just feel like LA is just like a very anti like human city, Like it's very like anti human connection and it's very like scary and open and wad and like just being in New York like I feel just like safer because like the tall buildings and like walking around the corner to like the bodega to get a snack or whatever, not having to drive fifteen minutes everywhere.
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna say, actually, when you were like I feel like I would have been like very alone and like scared to live here at eighteen. I feel like maybe it would have been a little like much, but we were lucky enough that, like our experiences, by the time we were eighteen nineteen, we had like interacted with enough strangers and been put in enough situations where I feel like we could have been fine.
Speaker 2: Because if anything, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like the part about moving away that was really hard for me, and what moving to LA was why that was so difficult was I was like really alone for a while, especially like before you got there, I was like super alone. I think even we were really alone for a second because we like had it really connected to Josh and them, yet like the whole crew wasn't really a crew, and I feel like here we would not. It would have been like almost instantaneous to find people. But granted everything happens for a reason. I feel like now the people we know here are like fucking awesome, and I like love all of them and they're very like good for us, and there's a chance we've I have I have a feeling we probably would have connected with some evil.
Speaker 1: Some sinister sinister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would love to live here. I just don't know if it's time. You know, we got a we have our family in LA.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Like that's my that's my thing, like legitimately, Like after visiting once, like in having like an enjoyable time, I'm like, girl, I want to move here. Like Kai mentioned he had like a like a he just felt like he needed like a year in New York. Like that's literally how I feel now. It's like I just feel like I need like a year here. I don't know, but I just like genuinely am so afraid of leaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, genuinely, the only the only thing keeping me in LA, and I cannot stress the only me there is, y'all, Like that.
Speaker 2: Is the only thing keeping me down.
Speaker 3: Because New York just also like I would be so much closer to my family. Like that's the one of the main things that makes New York even more appealing to me is the fact that I could I could right now book a flight for tomorrow and spend like sixty dollars to go see my fucking family. Yeah, and like it would be a two hour like plane ride and it would be nothing. And in LA it's to go to fucking Miami. Dude, it's always anywhere from three hundred. During the holidays, it goes up to seven hundred. I've even spent a thousand dollars to see my family before nightmare. And on top of that, it's a six hour flight and I like kill a whole day back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's like not enjoyable.
Speaker 3: But yeah, one day, one day, this will be my home unless like I fall into obscurity and nobody fucking cares about me and I'm absolutely useless and nothing to all of you, and like you want to see me dead in a hole.
Speaker 2: I'll die in a hole in La.
Speaker 1: Oh god, dude. Just like I just thought about like living in La Like I don't know, it's just it just not does not just feel it just doesn't feel like home. Yeah, and like even like moving like like I've always like I've always talked about like moving like right outside the city, Like it just doesn't feel like it is like a place where I could spend the rest of my life. The place I could spend the rest of my fucking life is actually in Wyoming or Utah. Like I love, I fucking love Utah. That's the most random.
Speaker 2: This is our states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Utah. I spend Utah is my New York for you, like I spent like a lot of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah you really don't, but no, I I genuinely just love it here. I feel like it's like I don't know, I feel like we I have the privilege of being able to live wherever I want, and I used to love.
Speaker 1: He's fucking up the frame.
Speaker 3: He's moving because it's getting dark. Yeah, it's getting no, it's getting dark. High like you can see around you, it's getting dark. You want to come sit on mommy's lap, Come on morem come on.
Speaker 2: But I and don't get it twisted.
Speaker 3: I'm not one of those annoying ass dumb, fucking white fuckers who moved into l A and is like LA is so fake.
Speaker 2: Fuck La.
Speaker 3: I think LA is fucking amazing, and I've had a very good time living there. Like I don't believe in all that ship where all those influences are like everyone in yours, Like, no, bitch, everyone is a fake.
Speaker 2: You attract what you put out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I've always said that. I've always said that, like you're the fake one. Like if you are claiming that people around you are fake, like look inside, look inside, and with them the mirror. This is just a random thing that I want to bring up that I said yesterday. But we like, okay, we set up don't judge a book by its cover. No, I'm gonna judge every book by its cover. And every time I have judged a book by its cover, I've been fucking right. I've been right every time, and I don't under it has to be motherfuckers who aren't selling books that put out shitty covers and have shitty graphic design teams that said that. But also you could go, but you know what it is, it's interest your book by it's covered like the person like the people witches who thought what was on.
Speaker 3: The inside matters, which is not true. Get your fucking looks up, girl, Come on, oh but let me finish. The La thing is. I think La is really amazing, and I am very grateful to have lived there. And I used to really love that fucking city like it used to be my everything, and I used to see my whole life like playing out there. I was like, I'm gonna move my family here, I'm gonna do this, this and that. But as I get older, I just realized, like I think I was like lucky enough to get what I got from that city. And now it's almost been like four years of me like it has been for me. It feels like four years instead of three years, because in twenty seventeen, I was doing with La what I do with New York now, which is where like in twenty seventeen, I was in LA every single fucking month until I moved from twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen. So like, I've got what I needed to get out of there from twenty seventeen to now, and I've like met all the people who I love and like live, laugh, love, and I do feel like I have built like quite a community there because I have my like social life, I have my family, like, I have everything there, but it's just not getting what it's supposed to have gave. And I'm tired of sitting in my car. Yeah that is so funny over there, Huh.
Speaker 1: I was not.
Speaker 2: It's because everything and nothing I say is fucking important.
Speaker 1: Bro, I heard everything you said. I'm gonna have That's the thing. I am a great multitask.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have sex with both of you tonight.
Speaker 3: Absolutely our big city fuck oh, big city, fucking.
Speaker 1: That's another thing.
Speaker 2: What are you okay?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, before we forget, I'm gonna tell the very short story about the scary man at the club yesterday. Oh yeah, one of you lovely people came up to us and was.
Speaker 1: Like, fantastic. Yeah, Leally boosted my ego to the fuck moon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Came up to Jeroms like, oh my god, I love your.
Speaker 1: Last video and then I believe in you in your artistic direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was awesome. I'm like her and her homie came.
Speaker 1: Up something none of you would say to me. I'm putting at the camera.
Speaker 2: It's literally what it's a one time we said it.
Speaker 1: I feel like eighty percent of our audience's haters praying from a second.
Speaker 3: Talk shit talk, shit, I don't fucking care. But came up to us and there was this like really old fucking fart behind her, and like, I mean, like he was he had to have been pushing fifty, like he was fifty two or some shit, like he just celebrated his He was there celebrating his fifty second birthday.
Speaker 1: Don't you have a family to raise? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Literally, don't you have kids?
Speaker 1: You freak wait, what is it? Dudes? Who are thirty be like, what's the move tonight? Uh, how about you go raise the fucking family. You're thirty years old, We would.
Speaker 2: Like, we're like kind of inching in their fifteen year old.
Speaker 3: Who were watching, Like, girl, you go raise family.
Speaker 2: Old fuck. I remember I used when I was fifteen. I would look at the miners who were twenty three.
Speaker 3: I was like, you old fucking far if you don't go start applying for a mortgage riving man.
Speaker 1: But they were also making like lines on fucking high But that's like.
Speaker 3: Musicians who are still like why the fuck is machine gun Kelly doing a high school theme?
Speaker 1: Why is Laney still talking about high school?
Speaker 3: Why are you talking about problem? You fucking freak. You need to go to a therapist. You're freaking me out, Like.
Speaker 2: Go, like get out of here. I'm tired. I am tired of the PROMP propaganda. Prom is not that big.
Speaker 3: It was not a big and like maybe we're saying that because we're super fucking cool. People really fucking like us. I like all such a good time, like they loved me. It's getting so fucking dark. If you're watching this, you can't ship. You can't see ship, so you don't say shit.
Speaker 1: You know. With that said, I think, Okay, I hate saying this, but like I really like I think problem is like kind of cute. I think it's good to look back and like it's like a ride of passage. But like the promification of your miss hearing you, no, I know I heard you. I heard you. The promification of music and the promiesthetic news.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying is like, yes, I've always been an advocate, like go to prom.
Speaker 2: Don't be like fuck prom, just do it.
Speaker 1: It's like get it over with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a doctor's appointment, Like you really don't want to do it. It's like expensive and you're like why do I have to do this?
Speaker 1: Your life might change in that one night, you might find the golden.
Speaker 2: You might fuck.
Speaker 3: But I actually did not have sex. My problem, not personally. I was still a virgin anyways.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, I'm a virgin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a delicate, naive I'm a virgin. I'm a little fertile virgin. Oh no, no, no, no, no, shut up, shutout. What was I saying? Oh, I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: My thing is not you being a virgin. I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: I what I was saying, was in fact actually yeah, Like why the fuck are you twenty seven talking about prom?
Speaker 2: It was not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: Yes, go, yes, it's sweet, Yes, it's like important whatever, But bitch, who fucking cares?
Speaker 2: It's literally like you're.
Speaker 3: Going and eating shitty like banquet whole food and dancing to like the top one hundred, Like why why are you writing about it for the rest of your life? Like I get it, Like, you know, the people who get a pass in music is like Olivia or Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: She just turned eighteen. Yeah, like that's her experience. Yes, girl, you better go, You better go and work that problem.
Speaker 1: For your prom experience memory.
Speaker 2: But why the fuck are you twenty five?
Speaker 3: You don't even get asked to, You don't even get id at the store anymore when you're buying liquor.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck are you talking about prom? You have a beard, you old fucking fart.
Speaker 1: Fuck you fuck there was something especially, man, why are.
Speaker 2: Men talking about prom so much?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: You need to just admit you're joining the fruity side, Like why are you talking about prom so much?
Speaker 1: Mmmo, just say.
Speaker 3: That I know like it if you like a little bit of booty from the other side just say.
Speaker 2: That, like, like not, just let me know.
Speaker 1: I fucking hate be bisexual. I'm like, I'm going to see I'm losing it.
Speaker 2: The Sud's a sudden good down sad town. I'm losing it. I'm losing it.
Speaker 1: Also, this is so over stimulating, Like I have not been able to focus the entire time. I'm just like looking. It's getting really I'm looking inside people's windows and watching I'm watching, Oh.
Speaker 2: That couples having like hard, like ass fucking sex. Ki, why do you turn your heads over?
Speaker 1: Damn broke is fine.
Speaker 3: I think that's it, though, I think I think that was That was our New yeark oh. I didn't even finished the story about the old fucking fart. Anyways, he went up to that girl and she literally like.
Speaker 1: It was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: He whispered over.
Speaker 3: Her shoulders, so trying to whisper in her, and she literally just went no, no, and like yelled at him and shoved her hand in his face and he walked away. And then later that night we witnessed him like just standing around random girls, like literally praying, like he did.
Speaker 1: The scariest like predator walk I've ever seen like full on hunter like you. No, he was walking and then he like walked into his friend. It was so creepy. I've never seen it in my life.
Speaker 3: Dude, this girl was walking down the street and he started following her. Also, we were following along just to make sure he didn't do anything, like, yeah, we we were making sure he wasn't being a freak like that.
Speaker 1: You probably got his ass beat that night because he was then.
Speaker 2: He wanted to just bother a group of dudes.
Speaker 3: But there was this girl who was like walking to a different club, and he like kind of lost track of her and started running after her.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest shit ever.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: He was following someone. Yes, that's why I thought he was just running around the corner.
Speaker 2: No, he was like following that girl. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Kind of like the girl who was going into like the club downstairs. He was like following her. And that's why I was like, oh, oh wait. But yeah, he was a freak. I hope he ended up on the floor with a bloody nose or something and got his ass beat.
Speaker 2: He also kept telling people he was in a band.
Speaker 1: I'm in a band. That's my go to I'm in a band I ran a pody.
Speaker 2: Do you know here?
Speaker 1: Do you know here? I have this semi successful podcast called The Emergency in or com.
Speaker 3: Actually I'm on a podcast that quite a few handful of people sometimes occasionally tune into.
Speaker 1: Oh that is a really great feeling. Though. It's like when people come up to us and they're like, I love the podcast. They keep complimenting me. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, you know, we should start like planting things so that if people come up to us they can say that, so we actually know if they're listening to the podcast or if they're just saying it.
Speaker 2: Next time, Uh, next time.
Speaker 3: You come up to us and you want to prove that you actually listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what they could say, No, yuck, no, don't do that York. I would actually I get so embarrassed for you. I would just I would no, yuck.
Speaker 1: The way New York the yeah say the okiway.
Speaker 2: That's what Drew and ka I have been saying a lot, and it's not okay, can.
Speaker 1: I get a bed the way New York styles?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What Kai has proved this trip is that he's fucking funny. Yeah, that's what Kai has proved this trip. He Kai has proved he's funny, He's funny, he's horny. Any single, so who wants him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Kai is single. Guys, if you want him, just go to his ig.
Speaker 3: Oh actually, next time you come up to us for the podcast, and if we're with Kai, look at him and then be like, oh and then look away.
Speaker 1: Did we insert that photo?
Speaker 2: I insert the photo.
Speaker 1: Someone came up to us and was like, can we take a picture with y'all? And y'all meaning me and yan Kai and Kai didn't know. I was like, Kai, she's talking to all of us and it's me and and this girl taking a photo. And Kai is in the fucking background like a monster, like the predator. Like he's literally like the predator. I was scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kai is also really scared. So when you meet him, don't shake his hand.
Speaker 1: Guys, should we get a Kaikim? Should we get a Kai?
Speaker 2: We can't afford a fucking Coydcam.
Speaker 1: I mean, if Patreon goes well, maybe we could well.
Speaker 3: Like Patreon is booming right now, guys, there's like twenty people on it all right, So getting straight into it.
Speaker 1: Look at the orange glow over the.
Speaker 2: City beautiful like it is beautiful. It is very dark and you can't see ship, but who fucking cares?
Speaker 1: Oops?
Speaker 2: Sorry, oops, sorry, Okay.
Speaker 3: Inner City Life by Goldie, Let Me Be Your Fantasy by Baby d A, m A Yavanto Leanto am Levanto Daddy.
Speaker 2: Yankee and One Beer by MF.
Speaker 1: Doom, Oh, Weeping Birch by Dan Deacon, Money So Big by Yeats and Contracts by Archie Shep and Jazzper van Hoff.
Speaker 3: Oh, and my movie of the week is A Stars Born. It literally made me actually want to fucking die.
Speaker 1: I just forgot. I just forgot. On the airplane I watched Manari. Oh I need to see motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: No like you, motherfucker. Not enough people were talking about it was a lot of people were Not enough people were you know.
Speaker 3: I would say the same thing for A Stars Born, like they need an award or something pretty good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't say it was the best, but they did decent enough.
Speaker 1: Go watch Manori if you haven't, I'm gonna watch that A.
Speaker 2: Star is Born. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I was sitting between the two grossest, ugliest little fuck of men.
Speaker 1: You had a middle seat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was sitting between two and you literally listen to this. One of them was watching fucking football. Can you get a goddamn grip. You are on automobile and you are tuning into cable.
Speaker 1: Football as a man, Why are you watching football?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because like watching two men on top of each other's a mighty tight. If you're bisexual, say that ball. You can see every football player's bowls exactly.
Speaker 3: You see their bolds and they're literally fighting over a pair of balls.
Speaker 2: They're running over some balls.
Speaker 1: If you're bise, actually every man that watches football your by you.
Speaker 2: Are a little gay, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: We should make them Oh where the.
Speaker 2: Wow ow ow I was gonna I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say where the bifecta? But Kai claims to be straight? Yeah right, that's that's one of my toxic.
Speaker 2: Traits is not believing that anyone is straight.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're bisexual until proven guilty.
Speaker 2: It's proven normal.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, that was this episode. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: If you love took my movie off of letter took my teeth. They took my Billboard movie off of Letterbox. It's a movie, Okay.
Speaker 3: Bye, guys, you can't see me. Just know my whole pussy is out right now. That is really bad for us.
Speaker 2: That's not all smells like cranberry juice and cheese. I want thank you guys.
Speaker 3: That has been our episode in in New.
Speaker 2: You can't even see us. All right, bye, We're gonna have the dirty on the subway.
Speaker 1: Now wait, can we walk this way with the mic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Come on, Kai, get up. You figure it out.
Speaker 3: You gotta figure it out if you want your job, if you want to keep your job, you better get us this fucking shot, this closing shop.
Speaker 1: See this is like, if you want to work for us, you have to be adaptable. Adaptations.
Speaker 2: Actually, you have to act like you did, you.
Speaker 1: Know, orchids mimic mantis shrimp and that's their adaptation, or not manta shrimp praying mantises, let me get and the reason why they do that is to be pollinated. And it's a fantastic thing.
Speaker 3: Really, Like you were so good at just fucking running your mouth.
Speaker 2: We should have just done the whole episode over here. You can't see us. Let me pull it closer. Oh my god, you just had to get in.
Speaker 3: Huh, you just had to get in. You're a fucking money hungry, fame hungry bitch.
Speaker 1: We have the five G. We literally probably got cancer from this five G. I don't wants to talk about that guy.
Speaker 2: You're the only one up, Like, do you care about us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I look good though. Oh it's kind of checking.
Speaker 3: Y'all are not even center frame? Like, come center frame, you guys are.
Speaker 1: We can all get them, We can all get the light if we just get in the middle.
Speaker 3: This has been our New York episode Kai anything to say.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, you're done, You're done, You're done for You're over. You're over.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna defunk the horny comment?
Speaker 1: I was. I wasn't going to debunk that. I'm not that horny.
Speaker 2: I've seen well, we've seen him horning.
Speaker 1: I have Drew has Yeah, that's that's Patreon.
Speaker 3: Patreon go talking about all his awesome sex experience.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, bye, guys, live, laugh, love yourself, but not too much because you have to save some love from me.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We bought kaya new laptop, We bought him a new interface.
Speaker 2: We bought you a lot of things.
Speaker 1: People also said, hey, why are you lying about being in New York? Like you're not on that airplane because all we do I just proving the liars, the people calling me out wrong.
Speaker 2: All right, Bye three