Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: All right, let's start here. So Meta has discontinued all his di programs again and also did a bunch of other stuff. Took like the l g B t Q flag I think off of this thing. It did a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Zuckerberg went to mar Largo and he had because remember he kicked Trump off of Instagram five years ago.
Speaker 1: So the guy, yeah, he created true social So let me.
Speaker 4: Just say, let me say this, I have a cute things to say.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's wake it up, shotty yeap, Hey.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people have for a long time said like, presidents have no power. It's the shadow government that runs America. The presidents really have no power. But this actually shows you that presidents actually do have power because all of these top these are the top companies, these are the richest people in the world. Jeff Bassost, Tim Cook, Mark Zuckerberg, they all have kissed the Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 4: Look Art, you're listening.
Speaker 3: Love to have you at investments if you're interested in you know, have a conversation with no disrespect. But fart Zuckerberg goes anyway to the wind blows them first, Like when the Democrats isn't over.
Speaker 1: Does he?
Speaker 5: He pushed back on Trump and and we'll get to the tim.
Speaker 3: When it was when it was convenient. He pushed back on Trump when the Democrats was in office. After Trump the Trump lost, he kicked him off of Instagram. When Trump won, he he literally gave him a million dollars, had dinner at his house, apologized to him in person, and allegedly.
Speaker 5: Trump Trump the real Trump one hundred like he ends d I.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is the reason why he's doing this is because this is what Trump and his consort want him to do. It say, Okay, you want to you want to have you want to operate for four years in peace and not have us bring you up to Capitol Hill every two weeks like you was four years ago.
Speaker 4: And this is just what this is what you need to do.
Speaker 3: And he's he's having no problem doing it. So he went to Joe.
Speaker 5: Rogan apologize publicly. The disrespect was public apologize and Joe sit.
Speaker 1: Down for three hours talk about the other Joe.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So that then the second part is, and I said this on the Breakfast Club work, This d I thing, right, d e I is.
Speaker 4: The politically correct way to say nigga.
Speaker 3: So what I mean by that is that you can't say racial slurs in twenty twenty five and just get away with it. So you can, yep, you can say whoke, you can say d I. So what they're saying is that because then they're saying, Okay, we're going to peel back this d I. D I must die d I like there is no d I. There's no d I, it never was d I. Zero point seven percent of Fortune five hundred companies CEOs are black, and we know her talking about it personal one, so less than one percent less than one percent of fortunate five hundred CEOs of black. Less than a half of one percent of venture capital fund goes to black businesses. Less than one percent of all money managers are black.
Speaker 4: Same angel invests in.
Speaker 5: Less than one percent of the capital goes to black startups, and those that are doing well, damn near have to hide.
Speaker 3: Right, less than seven percent of the people in the whole entire tech industry are black, even though we make up sixteen percent of the workforce. I can continue to go on, where's the di Where where's the inclusion? We're not included in anything?
Speaker 5: And the capital progress was never dispersed.
Speaker 2: So that's what I said, right Like, I was like, yeah, that sounds good. And the George Floyd tragedy and moment, the response from him from the corporate was we'll throw money at this, right, We're going to create initiatives one hundred million from this company one hundred million. Well, who's watching the money because it never got to anywhere near the people actually was supposed to be allocated for. And when it's not allocated to those people, what's the consequence, what are the repercussions, what's the drawback?
Speaker 5: Nothing? They didn't know how to open up the account. That's why I got to tune in Thursday to see how to open up that account to disperse it to di programs.
Speaker 1: Right, it wasn't even a writer for them. They never even let it. It never got dispersed.
Speaker 5: And never.
Speaker 3: It's a way to say the N word without saying it, because pretty much what they're saying is that anybody that's black that has risen to any level of significance, they can discredit it in one sentence by saying they're DOI higher. They don't care if you want to law school. They don't care if you graduated first in your class. They could say you're DOI higher, which discredits you from actually obtaining any job of significance, which relegates you to just meaningless work. Right, And that's what they want. They want Black people subjugated to low levels of positions in every part of society, a permanent lower class, underclass cast system in the United States of America. This is not a political take. If you voted for Trump, I don't care if you voted for Trump or not. But this is this is a fact. What I'm saying is the actual fact, because, like I said, why is the richest people in the world, champion d I must die. When I just gave you the stats, they're not threatened. There is no d I. They're not there. Black people are not included. Then that we're nowhere near threatening white men.
Speaker 4: So why is that?
Speaker 3: Why is that a running Why is that one of the top slogans for the Republican Party? Why is every why is every fortune one hundred company dropping their D You think that they're doing that just because they want to.
Speaker 4: They're doing that their pressure to do that.
Speaker 2: They're saying for like the one person that gets through you took the place to somebody that.
Speaker 1: Looked like us.
Speaker 2: I told him that per one nah that could have gone, we should haved one hundred percent. Right, And even these budgets the D and we talk about this again, but the D think about that, right, you got a budget of five hundred million. The DU budget be like five million spread out through fifty companies or one hundred companies. And so now we're fighting to get ten thousand dollars when the budget was five hundred million. We're trying to get ten thousand. Here you go, yeah, figure that out, guys.
Speaker 1: Yo. Look, we donated, we sponsored, here's a new charity case.
Speaker 5: Anyone who says the presidents don't have power never met anybody with power, or you were uninformed.
Speaker 1: It's a classic example. I don't know any president.
Speaker 5: They would not raise billions of dollars to run if that position had no power. I think Trump just wheels that soared a lot better than others, and he's a lot more up front how he does business.
Speaker 1: But also too on the stock side.
Speaker 5: If you are not a part what I called this the anti vix index, Like that donation to the camp and saying I'll get along is buying you upward returns for that company for the next four years.
Speaker 1: It's a good investment for sure.
Speaker 2: Right if I donated a million, but my company's allowed to make what one hundred billion in a quarter easily? This is not even you don't even think about that, right to check and you walk away? Right, you're talking about I know, basils not see you anymore, but like one hundred billion dollar quarters, Apple's doing one hundred billion dollar quarters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got to give Apple credit for not closing their dr.
Speaker 4: Program yet yet.
Speaker 1: Next year?
Speaker 3: Right, you never know, You never know, Flox Chicken, And that's the crazy thing, Like you got people like. I mean, Tim Cook is open is openly gay, right, so would he be considered as far would he be ADI higher?
Speaker 6: By definition the movement was there, but by definition he would be is he is he diversity equity and inclusion by having.
Speaker 4: Toight from the from the l g B t Q community as.
Speaker 3: A only here d I when it's a black person, right, you never hear I don't hear it when it's women because technically women, that's a d I high right, women that diversity equity and including I don't hear white women being called that.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a practice and policies intended to support people who come from varying backgrounds and give them resources they need to thrive in workplaces.
Speaker 3: The CEO of Microsoft, he's Indian. I haven't heard him being called the d I higher.
Speaker 5: No, And I told you last year well when he canceled the d S board, that's real power, real pressure to make him stand down.
Speaker 7: And alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.