Speaker 1: What up baby, Lala Kent trying to shake shit up?
Speaker 2: What are you a one nine?
Speaker 1: Those bitches make a lot of money, all right? Not be opposed to it?
Speaker 2: Did you say what the podcast is? Can you start it off?
Speaker 1: The podcast is give Them La La with Randall. If you have been living to in a cave, Welcome to planet Earth.
Speaker 2: This is podcast. No, who's that?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. He was like the most ultimate podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a jess.
Speaker 3: You guys, I know a big podcaster, he's number one in the world and a UFC guy in.
Speaker 1: A comedian's You guys, I know who fucking Joe Rogan is.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. We look up to Joe Rogan. If Joe Rogan's listening to this, I'm just gonna put it out there.
Speaker 1: Didn't He used to host that show, Fear Factor. That's how I know.
Speaker 2: Joe also gets like Obama and Trump.
Speaker 3: She was on news radio Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, Joe, or if you're listening, or any of your family members are listening, or your assistants or their friends, reach out Joe. We want you on the podcast.
Speaker 1: That would be huge. We'll be on yours too. We'll do a trade.
Speaker 2: Joe Joe were fully available at any time for your podcast, even three minutes worth.
Speaker 1: So we had another eventful weekend last weekend. It's just I don't know what everyone's been doing during quarantine. Everybody else my crew has just been banging it out and making babies. So we had our gender reveal last week and and yesterday was Brittany's gender reveal, and it is a boy. It is a boy, by the way, Yeah, buddy, boy, Bye bye bye bye boy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We haven't down my song boy go to iTunes now.
Speaker 2: Laala's best friends are sitting here, so I feel like she's performing a little bit. Guy, I haven't seen this level of energy from Laala in like thirty five minuts.
Speaker 1: Can I be honest? Can I be honest? Why I have this energy? Tell us When I got pregnant, I kind of went into hiding, correct. I was like, I just like don't want to mess with the world right now. And I even took a break from attending my AA meetings. I went to my first AA meeting probably over a month last night, and I am just feeling fucking fantastic. That's great, So Randall will say I'm performing for my husbands. But really, I'm just enlightened by my AA meeting last night. So shout out to my sober sisters in my Sunday night meeting.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot to take in there. We started with Jackson's having a boy. I don't know where the fuck we just went. So congratulations to your sober sisters and you now back to Jack's for a second. Yes, Jackson revealed a boy yesterday. I went in. I picked the blue button because I knew He's gonna have a boy and he is going to make the greatest boy dad. Now, of course he would make a great girl dad. Of course I could make a great boy dad. But I think that I would not be anywhere close to as good of a boy dad as he's going to agree. And let me tell you why. And by the way, let me tell you why for you as well, the boy. First of all, for EUROCD treking dirt in the house and destroying the Gucci books and the Chanelle books on the counter and the Andy Warhol art. You would have a melt out, because you have a meltdown if I leave an ice cream wrapper in the kitchen. So that's that for you. For me, the thought of waking up to coach softball or soccer is the equivalent of pulling each of my nails out one by one slowly.
Speaker 1: I just love the Randall things that boys play softball, they play baseball. Softball is for the girls to be playing well.
Speaker 2: I would coach softball for my girls for in a second. What I'm trying to say is.
Speaker 1: You made your point very clear. You wouldn't be the greatest point dad.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be the greatest boy, mom, because you cannot take one thing out of When the nerf gun bullets start flying through the air in the living room, you would lose your shit. And when the boy when the eight year old boys like dude donuts on the jet ski, which by the way, I love doing this. One has a meltdown if I go over twelve miles an hour when we're on together. So the answer to the question is God took care of us and gave us a.
Speaker 1: Girl this round. Next round, it could be a boy next round.
Speaker 2: There's another round. What of course, Okay, can we get back to business here? So I am happy we're having a girl. I am very happy, and I'm happy that Jack's what I was trying to say. Is he's got this garage at his house. That's a man garage. Now when I say man garage, no, but it looks like a NASCAR pit stop. I mean it's detailed, down to the drinks, down to the video games, down to the car parts. It's pretty epic.
Speaker 4: Hock jerseys on the wall, it's pretty bad ass.
Speaker 1: Big screen TV. Yeah, like stalked fridge with every type of drink you could possibly want, high top table, it's all after you're done working on your car and you want to kick back with the boys on the couch or at the high top.
Speaker 2: It's like a Daytona speedway.
Speaker 1: No, what's awesome? So can I tell you what I loved is that Britney was just because she was convinced she was having a girl. I was convinced I was having a dude. And so she came up to me and was like, I now get how you felt like so shocked. I'm like, finally someone can understand that. I could not wrap my mind around it right. Her face was like, how can this be? How did they tell tell the listeners? How they revealed they were having a dude.
Speaker 2: So we went to the house and they were had like catering and they had a chef. It was really really nice, I mean pretty bougie sort of speak. And I was there and then they asked us to gather around the pool and we had to pick buttons blue or pink, and then we stood around the pool and boom they filled the pool up with a die that was the color of the reveal gender, which was blue. And we turn around and boom they pulled these streamers and the confetti was blue, went everywhere. And I was I told Jacks that day and the day before, you're gonna have a boy, because I cannot see a better boy dead than Jack's. I really meant that when I told him that, And he is going to thrive as a father, as a boyfather. And when they have their second kid, then it will probably be a girl. He will be older then and calmer and have had experience with the boy. And then you brought up that we're having another kid. So if we are having another kid, I do believe the next one will be a boy. Okay, by the way, you know, I read a statistic. Somebody told me this. If you have kids already or two kids, somebody this eighty percent chance it will be a girl, the next one something like that, and the fourth kid, it's fifty to fifty again back to square one.
Speaker 1: Does that work with girls too, do you think? Because I know a lot a lot of people that have three boys and then drop a girl their last baby.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. I feel like if we have another kid, and that's your probably your decision. Again, I won't have any saying.
Speaker 1: Tim has a perplexed to look.
Speaker 4: Well, I was, I was looking this stuff up between our children because I was trying to figure out what it was going to be. And I had read and it's going to be wrong that it's fifty to fifty for the first one, second one, and third one. But then if you have all three of the same either boy or girl, then the odds of having the same again are much higher because there's something going on that.
Speaker 1: Right, all right? His female swimmers are strong, very strong.
Speaker 3: In mine or two Lala laa.
Speaker 2: You gotta admit I'm strong, period, because when we started trying to make a baby six piece eight days ago, you said to me, you said to.
Speaker 1: Me, it's been longer than that.
Speaker 2: Don't get don't get caught on the.
Speaker 1: I know I'm a virgo we're very hooked on the details.
Speaker 2: Losing my point already. Just take a break. What I want to say is this, thank God, because you were petrified the first month that we were going to be spending years trying to make a baby, and it happened in sixty days. So you've got to give me props for that.
Speaker 1: I give you props for that, of course, a period period, but a lot of a lot of women, including friends of mine who are in my age group, have been trying for like a year, if not years, to try and get prepre yes. But I didn't want to ever think that like this is going to be an easy thing, because I've seen that getting pregnant is not an easy thing these days.
Speaker 3: You'd rather be surprised and happy than.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for our mystery caller? Oh my god, let me tell you why we're calling this person. There is a picture on the Internet of a family member in a fucking hazmat suit traveling on an airplane. Oh I know, mom, you are on live on the podcast because I cannot believe and my fans and friends cannot accept, and I need you to break it down. How you traveled from Miami to Boston and Boston and Miami see the birth of my sister's child in a friggin hazmat suit. I want you to tell everybody that this is not made up. I'm not being exaggerate, not being overly dramatic. Tell us how your uniform came together and what it takes to don this hazbad suit.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all.
Speaker 5: I'm old, so I have a lot of guts and I don't care what people think.
Speaker 1: And second of all, I had mom that was irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Get to the point of the hasbat suit, Okay.
Speaker 5: So I wore that a and gloves and a mask and a shield, and it covered everything so that when I get to the door of the airport, I take everything off and throw it away and I don't have to go home, change my clothes, take a shower, and worry about it. So for me, it worked just fine.
Speaker 1: Wait, Leslie, how much is one of these suits that you're just putting on to throw away?
Speaker 2: Well, it's contaminated, law, it's contaminating five dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, that's not okay.
Speaker 2: But I have a question, mam. I want to just ask.
Speaker 1: You contaminated, Renald, don't get me started.
Speaker 2: I don't think people understand what my mom's talking about. She is in a full like out of the movie Outbreak. She is in a full white suit.
Speaker 1: She looks like she's going to the moon.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, without a space helmet, but instead of shield. I want to just tell people that my mother walks into the airport. She is definitely the only one in the airport in one of these suits. You would think that the Outbreak has gone airborne. Within a mile distance, not within a five feet, but a mile.
Speaker 5: Can make fun, make fun, make fun, But I don't have COVID.
Speaker 2: Lola, ask me mom about what she wrote on the back of her husband suit that we all have to see.
Speaker 1: On the answer, Leslie, what did it say on the back of your housemat suit? And who wrote that? I did not write that.
Speaker 5: My husband wrote sort of like, she's wearing this because I care. I'm wearing my wife is wearing this because I care. So when people made fun of me, I wouldn't care about it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like that, I'm gona start wearing masks. That's say I'm wearing this for you. Listen to me.
Speaker 5: Nobody made fun of me, and if they did, I couldn't see anything anyway, So it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Matter, Leslie. Let's be honest. Who cares if they were making fun of you. You're going to visit your daughter who was giving birth to a new baby. Like I get it, I would be very nervous.
Speaker 2: She's coming out to visit us and she's wearing the same HOUSEWD suit.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you, so I'm prago now. So she's okay. You know, I just ran up.
Speaker 2: Mom. Listen to me. The shield, the mask, and the gloves are sufficient with a COVID test prior to taking off and sufficient with the COVID test upon landing that suit. I will not pull up to the airport and pick you up if I see that suit on you.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I will, Leslie. Don't worry about him.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question, Randy, how long have you been in California?
Speaker 1: How many years?
Speaker 2: Twenty four years?
Speaker 1: Twenty four years?
Speaker 5: And in twenty four years you've picked me up at the airport once?
Speaker 6: So is today.
Speaker 2: Jewish guilt? Jewish guilt twice?
Speaker 6: I can handle it.
Speaker 2: Guess what, junkie, poor mom? I was at temple this morning. I prayed for you and your Jewish guilt.
Speaker 1: You went to temple Kapoor. He sure did.
Speaker 2: Mom, did you go to temple today? Because that is a big question because I'm fasting right now and I'm in sixteen hours of no food, so the fuse a little short no water either. Can you tell me if you've been fasting?
Speaker 5: I fasted till one o'class.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit. Again. You brought it faster and.
Speaker 1: I didn't eat after sundown. Again, Mom, I did his best I could.
Speaker 2: That's not good enough. God does not accept the best you could.
Speaker 1: Well, God, I want no part of that. God for giving, God, loving God.
Speaker 5: I don't think if I fast or don't fast, Leslie.
Speaker 1: Leslie, You're exactly right. God is not sitting here being like you better starve yourself in order for me to feel like you give a shit about all your sins.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna tap out of this because I'm fasting and I'm with God right now until sun down.
Speaker 1: I love it, Leslie. We love you, Mom.
Speaker 2: Thank you for always being you, being the best bomb in the world. But leave the damn hazbat suit in Miami, all right. We'll call you.
Speaker 1: Therey Bye bye. Oh my gosh, there's nothing better than Leslie. Emmett true blue like Miami Jewish mother in law, the great obsess, the greatest, no shame in her game.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what's great about my mom when she comes to town and Lalla loves this. My mom has a very specific agenda, but it's very limited to about five blocks in Beverly Hills. Rodeo from Santa Monica to Wilshire with Laala, and it goes like this, We're gonna go to the grill and we're gonna have lunch follow by Gucci and Chanel.
Speaker 1: No, and then she says, Randy, you promised that you're gonna get the matching Chanelle earrings with my Chanelle shoes. You promised, Randy, And I look at Randall and I go, I remember you promising me the same thing. Come over the credit card.
Speaker 2: You guys are a pu.
Speaker 1: And we are back with the Give Them Lola with Randall podcast.
Speaker 6: Okay, guess what.
Speaker 2: Law You know how we have that surprise guest now once in a while because it's fun. Yeah, I know you don't know this, but I have one of your best friends standing by on the line. The woman who found out yesterday she is having a baby boy.
Speaker 1: Is Jordan cut up. Do you really have cart?
Speaker 2: Right on the cart right is calling right now here? She goes, hello Red.
Speaker 1: Brittany, Hey guys. Okay, so I have to be honest. I went home and I was just cyber stalking, like all of these sites that have the cutest boy clothes ever. I was having a heyday.
Speaker 6: Plus not I bought at least thirty outfits for Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Have to say, say, Brittany. I told Jackson, we just had a whole thing about on the podcast. That's why you are surprise special guest today. I I was telling Jacks the last two days, like, there's no better boy that I think that will be a better boy that than your husband. Jacks is built to own Little League Baseball teams and Little League football teams. He is going to have the truck, the catering, the coaching staff, the plays, the stats. He's going to crush it. And I know you, Brittany, you are going to be equally the greatest boy. Mom. I am so properful.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have the blow horns, the cow bills, and the sports.
Speaker 6: I just cannot wait.
Speaker 1: Please tell me what went through your head when you saw Blue.
Speaker 6: I was completely shocked. Obviously. I definitely was thinking it was a girl.
Speaker 7: I mean, at first, whenever at first one I was pregnant, I was thinking.
Speaker 6: It was a bully.
Speaker 7: And then after I saw the ultrasound, I changed my mind to a girl because the heart a was so high and everybody kept saying it's a girl. So I just kind of went with it. So I was completely shocked. But I'm so so happy. You know, I've always wanted to have like a big brother for my kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I just I just cannot wait. Oh my, it's gonna be so fun, and I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: The excitement in your voice is giving me all the vibes, I know it.
Speaker 7: I think that you thought you were having a boy because of me, and I thought that I was having a girl because of you, because we're so close, We're.
Speaker 1: Do so close, and I like had it in my head just like you kind of had like sunk into It's not like you preferred one or the other. You just kind of like settled into a thought.
Speaker 6: Yes, I did, for sure.
Speaker 7: I mean, I was so happy that it's a boy, you know, at first, kid, I could care less either way, you know, I'm just happy as can be.
Speaker 1: You can just want to be.
Speaker 6: Healthy and happy and I'm gonna love it so much.
Speaker 1: So I don't think people know this, but my projected dude is April fifth, and what is yours, Brittany April thirteen? Can you freaking believe that?
Speaker 6: I cannot believe it.
Speaker 7: Whenever you called me and whenever you guys told us that you were pregnant, we were pregnant too and didn't know yet.
Speaker 1: That's like eight days we could literally get birth on the show.
Speaker 2: I remember. I remember we called you, britt and we called Jackson. Jackson was like, we're trying, We're next, and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll be next. A couple of months, three months, five days later, you called us we're pregnanty I mean, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 6: Sevens in the water and I love it.
Speaker 1: This quarantine just has us baby making, I know.
Speaker 7: And now my little boy's gonna have two little girlfriends already.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I said to Brittany last night. I was a joke. I was like, oh my gosh, and he's gonna be so handsome, because like Jackson, Bear are hot, and I was like, and if he ever breaks my daughter's heart, I'm gonna be fucking pissed. All right.
Speaker 7: Everybody has to remember. Everybody has to remember Jackson is the dad, but I'm also the mama.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's gonna have a nice outher mama.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you both are gonna be amazing balance to your son. I can already tell I think Jackson is gonna give all the love and all the attention in the and and the boy dad thing, but you're gonna raise like a gentleman with oh you know. But I mean, I know Jack's will be the same, But I'm saying it's like such a beautiful balance because you too, like love each other so much, but you're different but similar in like you know your values that you want. So I just think your son is going to be a rock star in in the in the most beautiful thank.
Speaker 7: You I say for you, as in your baby girl, I mean Raindler and Lala.
Speaker 6: You guys already treat London and Riley like little queen. So I just cannot wait to see you all with your baby together. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: The dynamic, the dynamic with this friend group is about to change. I was thinking about it. I'm like, when we travel together. There's gonna be little babies around.
Speaker 6: I know, and how fun.
Speaker 7: Whenever this virus is over, we're going to actually be able to go to Disney World.
Speaker 1: And let's up, I.
Speaker 2: Have chills with the greeter because I don't do Disney r just shout out to Disney World they want to give me. I just want to tell you guys something. I have an idea for a new show. So I'm not one to weigh in on vander Pump anything, but today I am telling all the executives at Bravo and Evolution vander Pump baby.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, it's been on the internet.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Britty, I love you so much. Boo, I love you too.
Speaker 7: I'm so excited we're all gonna have little best friends.
Speaker 6: I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Brittany, before we let you go, quick question, Hey, any name ideas that you two have thrown around. We're not asking for the name, but what are some of the names you.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have to tell. What does do you have any names in mind?
Speaker 6: So we had a girl name that we were like, one said on which, all, well, I don't I don't want to tell. Yeah, I'm hoping to have a girl after this mate.
Speaker 2: We want headlines, we want headlines.
Speaker 7: But but for the boy, like, we have no idea what we're gonna name, and we haven't pinned down any names just yet. I mean there's some that I like, but nothing that's sticking yet. And it's it's just it's so hard to name a child.
Speaker 2: Because it's the rest of their life.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm trying to like not do something too crazy, but also something like classic or like, I don't know, it's hard.
Speaker 1: It is hard, especially because you were so dead set on the girl's name and yeah, like wait, you just threw through a wrench in the plan here.
Speaker 7: I will say that the girl's name was named after Jackson's grandparents and my grandparents. So we're, you know, down the road. We're hoping that we can have a girl too, but we're gonna have to start. I mean, I'm looking at Pinchers every single night for boys' names.
Speaker 6: I mean last night, I was on there for like an hour before.
Speaker 1: You like classic names, you said, Britt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sometimes, but I'll you know, I want it to be something not too too crazy, but then again, I want I don't want it to be something overused.
Speaker 1: It's just hard, I trust me, I get it. And then when you see him he may not even look like the name you picked.
Speaker 7: He's like, it's a lot you have like backup names just in case.
Speaker 1: If I see any names, I'll send them your way. Don't don't feel pressure and be like that sucks. I'm throwing that in the garbage.
Speaker 6: I will take all the advice. My mom has already texted me a million text messages with names every day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm I'm just like, keep it coming.
Speaker 6: Maybe one of the almost stick.
Speaker 1: One of almost stick.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love you, Brittany, I love you. I'll see you soon, babe.
Speaker 6: Okay, I love you.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 1: Have a good day you too, Bye baby bye.
Speaker 2: Well that I gotta tell you. She is so can I tell you something about her? I love I always love this, especially for Jacks, because you know, Jacks is like type a percent like me, like go go go. You know, Brittany has this thing. I think it's like I don't know the whisperer. She just makes you feel like everything's gonna be okay. Yeah, life is good. And appreciate everything you have. And when I'm around her, you know she knows I'm bougie. As fucking high maintenance. But she'll just look at me and be like, it's okay, I'll give you an example.
Speaker 1: Okay, just so to say, I think you're so funny Randall. But she's so funny.
Speaker 2: She has an attitude like me, always smiling, always optimistic. You know what I love about Brittany is that when I walked in the house my hair, like to give you example, I repro I can't do this. I have to have my own podcast. I'm going to break off have fun with that.
Speaker 1: I hope all four listeners enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You know what your fans really like me a lot? Can I tell my fucking story? So what I'm saying is how Britney too carry me with the grilled cheese on the house. But yesterday I walked in. You looked at me and said, oh, your hair, you know, walk woke up out of bed and didn't do anything to it. I said, yeah, you know what, it's family. I'm going over there out with family. Then I was insecure about it. So I walked in and I was like, do you guys have a hat? She's like, I got it, had Jack got so many hats? Come on over, give me a hat. I got a hat this you know what. I'm done with this story. I've done with you. I'm having money.
Speaker 1: Wait, is that why you wore a hat?
Speaker 2: I'm done talking to you. Want a time out? Tim? What do you have to say today about anything? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about how hard it is to name a baby.
Speaker 2: We struggled with. That are your names? What are your names of your kids?
Speaker 3: Margo and Darcy?
Speaker 2: That's pretty basic.
Speaker 1: That's not basic, That's that's very English though, correct.
Speaker 3: Well, Margo was my grandmother's name.
Speaker 2: Really, Logan, is this shit basic? Oh night? You're never evolved. You're involved when the mic is a turn on, when it's off, You're always involved. Logan and Leo our next show.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's basic. I mean Margo Robbie ever heard of her? There ain't nothing basic.
Speaker 2: I'm not basic. Okay. People think that basic is bad. I think the right word is classic. I think it's yeah, classic, correct. I think classic is beautiful and some people skewed a class. I don't mind classic at all, and I think it's great. And actually I love your kids. They're friends with my kids, and they're beautiful children.
Speaker 1: I know. Margo drew me a picture she did when I after the gender reveal, she brought me a picture that said La La love on it and it had a pink heart and it was a picture of herself in a pink dress and she said, I made it for you and the baby.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, door, it was adorable. I was like, I'm like the child world whisper, I'm in a.
Speaker 4: Big love When you met Darcy when we were when we went to Arizona. I mean Darcy could barely say like twenty five words and she said La La, and the whole flight she kept running over to you to.
Speaker 3: Sit on your lap. I was like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: It's the baby was.
Speaker 1: The name, and the name is just like a three year old can say, a two year old could say. Whoever can say it? You know, it's like a sing song name. No, I'm I'm very I think having a girl for us is good because little girls love me and I think I'm gonna be a badass mom.
Speaker 2: What hold on? Not only is a girl for the first child good because I think that you are gonna have a baby La La, Minie Lala following around getting your nails done, going out and doing the things that you do. You like to watch movies five hours a night with cuddling time. You're gonna have your partner next to you. I'm gonna be stuck like in the kitchen cooking. Now it's a it's all, whatever, it is, what it is. I just want to give my mom one last plug, because I know you give your mom a lot of plugs. My mom wants everybody to know because she told the hazmat Suit story that her Instagram handle is Leslie l E s l e E Underscore Emmitt em m Ett Underscore actor. Please if you want to see the hazmat Suit live go to her instagram.
Speaker 1: I love it. On that note, let's go to a break.
Speaker 2: And we're back, Stacey, our producer, Stacy says, we could come back.
Speaker 1: So if you remember, if you're like just tuning in to the Give Them La La with Randall podcast, you should make sure that you make that in every week type of thing you do is listen to us, because last week we decided that we were going to give one thousand dollars to one of our listeners, and then I posted on my Instagram page at Laala Kent. Go ahead and give me a follow if you haven't already. I posted the giveaway and how you can win the thousand dollars. Listen to how simple it was. All you had to do was like the giveaway post. You must follow give Them La La Beauty and you must follow Randall Emmett Films. Okay, we did this because Randa wanted to hit five hundred thousand followers. Did you make it to that number?
Speaker 2: Randal wah wah.
Speaker 1: Nood? Hold on to be honest, we get twelve.
Speaker 2: I did get twelve thousand new followers, so very appreciative. That's a lot. We're gonna still give We're going to do the giveaway because we're honorable here at give them Lalla with Randall. Sure, so now we're ready to do the giveaway. So Laala take it over.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I did not pick this winner. It was selected randomly by the Give Them La La with Randall producers and the person they have chosen here.
Speaker 2: Comes drum roll boo.
Speaker 1: Her Instagram name is calm Chennik. Let me spell it for you. Okay, because she has no name posted on her Instagram, I'm gonna have to slide in her DM because.
Speaker 2: Well it's either colmb's Chenk or Calm Shank.
Speaker 1: So you spell it k O l M s c h e n K. And she has an adorable picture of her and I'm assuming her little girl at the beach. Congratulations, you are the lucky winner of a thousand dollars. Yeah, no, we're gonna have to definitely message her and.
Speaker 2: Calm A Shank. If you can reach out to any of us on DM, we will get your PayPal and figure out how to get you that money today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, hold on, I gotta see how many followers. Okay, how many followers did you get?
Speaker 2: Twelve thousand? Okay, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very happy.
Speaker 2: I got to figure out how to get to five hundred. So I need some help. So I'm going to call out to Brittany, Jack's, Tom Schwartz, Katie, everybody that I know in vander pump Land, please help a guy out that can't get over the five hundred mark. Once I get over that mark, I will never ask or care again. It's just it's a numbers game now for me and I want to be Do.
Speaker 1: You promise you'll still post mugshot selfies on your Instagram if you continue.
Speaker 2: To bully me on the air about my own fucking Instagram that I'm not trying to She just busted my balls. No, it's just.
Speaker 1: You posts selfies of himself what a selfie is, but they.
Speaker 2: Know they look like me, and then that means you. That means you're marrying a munch What would you.
Speaker 3: Change marrying a selfiees like?
Speaker 1: What's honestly to him? Nothing but fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: You know what. Let me tell you guys something I'm not. I'm not getting paid on my post from uh the tea company or the workout company. I'm doing it for my own happiness. Okay. I have friends around the world that have not seen me a lot, and I have to keep them up to date on how I am looking.
Speaker 1: They're looking at you like you're miserable.
Speaker 2: I'm happy as they can be. Happy as a clam.
Speaker 1: Randall, I'm so busting your balls. I love you so much and I love you.
Speaker 2: People are listening, going ran this is what you have to go home to every night, every night. And I'm like Cruspan, he takes a lot of patience.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do we have a really fun relationship though I'm telling you I have the best time ever.
Speaker 2: But when two people, when when a relationship is defined is fun, don't two people have to participate in that fun, not just one.
Speaker 1: You're such a bullshitter. I don't even believe the word you say.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding you know, maybe I am the luckiest guy on the planet. I like to bust your balls back. Okay, it is time for trivia. Tim producer Tim against La La Kent. This is Trivia's questions of the day Today are generated around why guys, this is unexpected?
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's do it. We need like bells that we can ring.
Speaker 2: So today's Today's Today's Trivia has to do the subject of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I made it a subject that Lala knows something about versus you.
Speaker 1: But Tim, can we phone a frind meaning my friend will be my husband Leo, Tim, your phone a friend is my husband? Logan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope it's unlimited because I know not one single thing about this.
Speaker 3: You only get.
Speaker 2: You only get one friggin' lifeline. Okay, that is it? Okay. The first the first question is the first question is what reunion season? Are they on? Tap? The desk if you want to answer first, what season twelve?
Speaker 1: I think it's fourteen? What is it?
Speaker 2: Ten? You both are wrong?
Speaker 3: Wow, I just I just picked a number.
Speaker 1: Hold on Real, Real is New York on fourteen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, twelve. Okay, guys, guys.
Speaker 1: So you got one of the guys.
Speaker 2: Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. The next question is simple. The number of episodes is over two hundred or less than two hundred? You each pick no, getting help over two hundred or leo.
Speaker 1: Did he give me something?
Speaker 2: I just just pick easy?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what I'm going off of? Vander Pump has eight seasons, and I know are number of episodes it helped him?
Speaker 3: Over under under you I was gonna say over, So I'm just gonna go with that.
Speaker 2: It's over two hundred ninth.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Tim, I'm two for two one.
Speaker 2: Twelve?
Speaker 3: There was depending on twelve was Real?
Speaker 1: Housewives of New York.
Speaker 3: AH one and a half for two?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you got one right? Half right?
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me what housewife of Beverly Hills just left or quit or was asked to leave?
Speaker 1: Tuddy Tuddy, agree or disagree?
Speaker 3: Agree?
Speaker 2: That doesn't help. It's one on one. It's one one. We're gonna go tie Riker here, We're gonna go tie breaker. Here.
Speaker 1: Can we revisit Teddy Mellencamp? When when we do this? Because I really need to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I love Teddy. Okay, okay, here's a good one and you can use your lifelines. Why did Camille Grammar leave the Housewives? Go?
Speaker 1: I don't think they wanted to renew her contract.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 3: I would like to please phone a friend.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Well, what do they say publicly was the reason she left.
Speaker 3: We've got logan on the line. Now coming in hot with the answer.
Speaker 1: We've got logan on the line. Please approach the mic. Approach the mic, logan, logan, Come on, you know her. I think she wanted to come back to us.
Speaker 2: I don't think she did. But they say that the producers asked her to make things right with Kyle because she was upset with me. That Kyle was the reason.
Speaker 1: Really, you don't think something but you got fired?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect segue to talk about because Camille sitting here saying like this is why I left. Teddy badass Mellencamp all right, gets on her Instagram and goes, I hope I don't I hope that this isn't boring for you guys, because everyone's like, Teddy's so boring. So she gets on her Live and is like, I hope this.
Speaker 2: Is a whoring She's funny. I love Teddy, but who says she's.
Speaker 1: Like fans like they love to talk about how.
Speaker 2: She's She's so funny and so smart by the way, so positive in life about helping people.
Speaker 1: By the way, the storyline this season was Brandy Glanville having sex with Denise Richards and who spilled that tea Teddy freaking mellon Camp. So for her being so boring, the only reason there was a storyline worth following was was because of Teddy Mellencamp. So shut up, people are so dumb, moving on, moving on, moving on. She goes on her Live and is like, I hope I don't bore you guys with this. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like Bravo and I came to an agreement that like, I wasn't fitting. I got fired. Okay, yeah, she was like, I got fired. They didn't want to renew my contract. So all these housewives, Camille Grammer she says, well, I didn't come back, No, bitch, you can't come back to something that isn't offered to you, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I actually like Camille Grammar.
Speaker 2: I like Bravo a lot, Bravo, all the executives there. I love Evolution, I love and.
Speaker 1: So then so there you guys.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Andy goes on the record and is like, I respect Teddy Mellencamp so much for being honest, and that rubbed Nini leaks from Real Housewives of Atlanta the wrong way. Wait, I understand why, So Nini is not coming back to Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Those of us that don't know all the tea was she on the last season?
Speaker 1: She's she's an og Was she on the last season? Yes, everyone knows Nini leaks's this season?
Speaker 2: She says, I'm not coming back.
Speaker 1: She says she's not coming back. Well, she sees this, uh, this statement by Andy saying here is specs Teddy for being honest, and she decides to say, well, I hope that Andy shows me the same respect when I come forward with the truth, so that I feel continues. It got bad. Okay, just to google this ship, I don't know I'm still down for Bravo right now. And I like Andy Cohen, so I'm gonna like keep it kosher.
Speaker 2: I mean, now you're gonna keep it kosher.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep a kosher hoping you kept it because.
Speaker 2: And Andy, it's youngkie poor, and I hope you having a great fast like us. And by the way, I love Andy because I got to be on his show Happens and that was a very exciting moment because I did it via zoom, but I never got to do it, and I thought it was pretty cool. So Andy Cohen, Bravo evolution number one in my book, I know.
Speaker 1: Same, until they do me dirty, just make you. Okay, everybody's number one in my book until you do me dirty. You know, it's just how it works.
Speaker 2: Okay, Time Warner, you're number one in my book.
Speaker 1: That is the damn truth.
Speaker 2: Lisa vander Pump, you're number one of mine.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll tell you who's number one in my book right now? Whoever the hell is cutting me a check, because lord knows, I don't see a camera crew around right now, thank you. I'm not filming shit. So let's give a hand to random evins, all right, You guys, I help you play in.
Speaker 2: All the bills and the renovation.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Next, wait, can you tell everybody about a renovation how happy you were when you sell the pool and the waterfalls?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was thrilled about it. I was thrilled about the pools or the pool being dug up. It's thrilled about the waterfalls being put in. You know, I'm not. I don't. I'm not a visionary. I like a finished product.
Speaker 2: I try to show her the plans. She's like, what's it going to be down in like nine months? She's like no, and my mom.
Speaker 1: Will be like, this is so fun a project. I'm like, that sounds horrible. Put me in something finished and bring me back to this thing when it's finished. I don't want to project Logan a roommate.
Speaker 3: I've been in projects over and over.
Speaker 1: The people, these people that flip homes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I love watching it. I love watching our backyard go from a very data back yard to a beautiful, beautiful, updated backyard. I love every minute of them.
Speaker 1: Is it magical?
Speaker 2: Well, it's magical because they poured the concrete. I'm gonna pivot out of talking to you. It was magical. When they poured the concrete. Because we now have a jacuzzie in the pool. So there you go, pretty excited, pretty excited. And I work damn hard to pay for that damn jacouzzie, So lala can if you can't appreciate the damn jacozzie, don't use it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Randall, let's not even pretend you. You pay it for a lot of things. But I I still have a job, Let's make that very clear. People love to slam me for that, but the Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I wanted to give away him in the first place, so you brought it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was trying.
Speaker 1: To be funny. I was trying to be funny and then it bites me in the a and people are like, we knew you were a gold digger.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, all right, rude, wait, who says that for real? Because you make a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money people that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then you know, so why are we talking about them?
Speaker 1: Because when I posted the giveaway, and I was like, Randall and I are giving it a thousand dollars ago. You're not giving away anything. Randall's giving it And I was like, what's his is mine? And what's mineus mine? All right?
Speaker 2: Now, you wonder why you get this kind of shit feedback.
Speaker 1: I know I stot it on myself.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I'm pulling the mic out. Let me tell you something. All right, you are a strong, successful, independent woman of anybody out in the middle of nowhere that wants to talk shit to you. In your defense, I see how hard you work every single day run your businesses, and you make a lot of money doing it, so it's all bullshit. And you did split the giveaway with me, so that's bullshit too, So stop playing.
Speaker 3: The I agree with all that very hard.
Speaker 1: Thank you does genuinely that was that is very sweet, So stop back like you don't. I know, I say all this ship because I think it's funny, and then p feed into it and I'm like, I'm an independent woman. What are you talking about? They're like you said that he pays for everything. What are you talking about? Anyway, let's wrap this shit up, you guys.
Speaker 2: It's has been one of my most favorite I feel like last week and this week has been it's probably the most fun we've had.
Speaker 1: It really has been awesome. I just love the people that we work with. Producer Tim, producer Stacy, my fiance and future baby daddy Randall Emmett. You guys fucking rock my world. And congratulations to the winner of the thousand dollars. We can't wait to send it to you and we will catch you next Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, I am on a twelve hour road trip right now, and I figured I would listen to all of your podcasts.
Speaker 1: You know that you guys are.
Speaker 7: Killing it, and this is very fitting because I am now and I figured i'd give you guys a call.
Speaker 1: And let you know that I'm proud of you guys. Keep it going.
Speaker 7: Love having Randall on there.
Speaker 5: You're so fucking funny and I feel like we could be friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, keep killing it. Can't wait for more episodes, and congratulations on the baby and all your ventures.
Speaker 1: I guys, Thank you so much. My loves. To everyone who has already called in to leave us messages, please keep them coming because we love hearing from you. Call us anytime at eight sixty six La La Pod. That is eight sixty six La La Pod, my mother asking love you