Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jess Hilarius, Good morning show man.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 3: I am blessed, black and highly favorite. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? How are you this morning?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I look good, I look good, I am good, I feel good.
Speaker 3: You look like you're channeling her this morning.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to channel. Okay. At the Classic Azoel last night, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Do you feel classy because you had classy as old?
Speaker 2: I feel hungover as hell.
Speaker 3: But it's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: It's all right.
Speaker 5: When there was somebody with his shaves at the tip of they nose first thing in the morning, you know they hungover?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, struggling.
Speaker 3: Please give Jess Madville our good brother. DJ.
Speaker 5: Envy is out today. I didn't know Envy was gonna be out. I thought he was gonna be broadcasting remote. But he's not here today. But it's okay, because we have a great show for you today. Comedian actor Dion Cole will be joining us.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what just having just with the mess.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you don't know. You don't even know until I get there.
Speaker 5: That means you don't know either. Okay, right, but we're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: We will figure it out.
Speaker 5: It's okay, all right, Tesla figure was up next with the front page news and she's gonna be talking a word. I still can't believe we saying in twenty twenty three, nazis all.
Speaker 2: Right, listen, New York is crazy. Gonna I love me some New York. You can get a little bit of everything up here. I'm walking down the street. No, no, it's not even well yeah, everywhere, but no, they're they're aggressive, but they love me, but they ain't trying to do too much. They so funny.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So it was a guy walking down the street. He got real, real close to me. I was like, you look mad familiar and just kept walking, kept walking New York. But I'm like, okay, you don't want to pick okay, cool? He just like real in my ear, lips to ear.
Speaker 1: They were mad familiar, and they walked off. No, she'll do that, thank you.
Speaker 5: I've had I've had I've had dudes walk up to me and be aggressive and be like, Yo, Charlamagne, you giving mad sexy, my boy, and just keep walking. I'm serious, but that's the New York way. I feel like you match the energy though I do. Yes, I'll get the energy you do.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: All right, speaking of energy, let's get the energy up. Let's start the show. It's the World's Most Dangerous Morning Show to Breakfast Club Front Page News.
Speaker 3: The next the world Most Dangerous Morning Show to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne, the God DJ Envy just hilarious his hair, and it's time for Front Page News. Last night, the Walston Celtics VIAT the Miami. He won sixteen ninety nine to force. Of Game five. Jason Tatum had thirty four points to LuSE to Boston even though they kicked the Breakfast Club off jam in ninety four to five in Boston. It's okay, Teslin Figureo Front Page News Test, What Up Tests.
Speaker 7: Good Morning, Jess hilarious the new Breakfast Club and whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa whoa Come on, stop yo, throne chair.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Then I got on the Renaissance glasses. You know it's given. You know it's given.
Speaker 5: Queen you know not it renaissance glasses. Five minutes ago, you was channeling hurt. Now you channeling beyond.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm still drunk, shut out, trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and tee you, it says, I'm looking at this headline. A driver with a Nazi flag charged with a threat to kill a harm the president.
Speaker 7: Yes, let's go straight to the report and we'll talk about on the other side.
Speaker 6: With what police are treating as an attempted attack on the president. A U Haul panel truck crashed into a security barrier in Lafayette Square near the White House at about ten pm. One witness says the vehicle then backed up and slammed into the barrier again. The driver arrested right away. He now faces charges including threatening to kill or harm the president, vice president or a family member. Police have not yet released the man's name, and there's no word on a motive. Video shows park police taking inventory of the truck, packing up evidence, including a flag with a swastika.
Speaker 5: I feel like presidents get threatened with death every day, B Like, why is this one a store?
Speaker 7: Well the whole U haul thing, you know, running a running a U haul through through the barriers, and since that report is that audios come out, they have identified him as nineteen year old Psi Codola Cadulla of Chesterfield, Missouri. And again he is in custody facing multiple charges including threatening to kill or harm the president, vice president, our family member, and charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, destruction of federal property, and trust passing.
Speaker 5: White Secret Service has so much patience with him though, like somebody U haul near the White House gun should have been blazing.
Speaker 8: Right, absolutely, they said. He also admired Hitler.
Speaker 7: The story is still developing, you know, with them, I guess trying to figure out what was going on in his mind and what he was thinking about. But you know, it's pretty obviously he has said he needed to get to the president.
Speaker 5: And the fact that it had Nazi flags all over it, Like, yeah, I ain't hear about no shots fight not what right?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Nothing, We're encouraging violence. We're just saying it had been a little bit different than we had been driving.
Speaker 5: I'm not encouraging violence of encouraging security, Like with security, how do you show somebody not to do this?
Speaker 3: Ever? Again, Lord have Russey, what else we got tests.
Speaker 7: We got Ron de Santis will launch his president Yeah, he'll launch his presidential be it today with Elon muss Now tonight, Ronda Santis is expected to launch his presidential campaign during a discussion with Twitter CEO Elon Musk, and he'll be partnering with him to have access to his one hundred and forty million Twitter followers.
Speaker 5: So it's safe to say that, you know, Twitter is definitely a right wing platform at this point. If you have like the owner of Twitter helping a Republican candidate launch their presidential campaign, that's that's not a bias in anyway.
Speaker 7: I mean, that is bias, right, right, It's pretty safe to say between Tucker Carlson's a new show that we'll be coming out on Twitter, Ron de Santis, that will be on Twitter, Elon.
Speaker 8: Musk, the trolls, and ai.
Speaker 7: Twitter is generated to be a mess and definitely the home of the right wing mafia.
Speaker 2: Well now let's just call it what it is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: It's a good time for black Planet to come back and support the Democrats.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 7: And just to give some numbers, the Sanders has four million followers. Trump has eighty seven million, but he doesn't use his Twitter, you know anymore, he's on true social. It's gonna be interesting to see if he comes back and then again. Muss has one hundred and forty one million followers himself.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well, Tells will be back with us next hour, right test absolutely the more front page News. Now it's time for get it off your chest. One eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. We're gonna get just some water and some advil, anything else you need just to get back in balance.
Speaker 2: Some breakfast, some breakfast.
Speaker 3: Get you some breakfast. Okay, okay, we're gonna get you right.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: She just hungover, that's all it.
Speaker 2: Wiz you know it? Whiz MV. Why you couldn't be out today? Jesus right nerves.
Speaker 3: If the world was dangerous morning show the breakfast.
Speaker 4: Club, the breakfast club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Yes, the world most dangerous morning So the breakfast club. Charlamagea god, just hilarious. Envy is off today. Who's this?
Speaker 9: It's a Betsy Jo?
Speaker 10: Good morning, breakfast club, good morning whatever man I just want to get off my chest set. I think that is wow that uh, a white boy nineteen years old could brand a truck and receive no deadly force against him.
Speaker 3: That's wow.
Speaker 5: Now one is off off off the It's almost like the Nazi flags with protection in a way right, like they was like, oh wait, mane, that might be one of us.
Speaker 11: Exactly, like we got to check in.
Speaker 12: It was so strange.
Speaker 10: Hey, get asked why NVS out?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he had some week booked them, busy booked them, busy.
Speaker 3: If I know what you want to eat, it has nothing to do with Rick Ross.
Speaker 12: I was questioning that.
Speaker 9: I was usually bread a whole him.
Speaker 11: But I guess so this morning, yo, enjoy today, guys?
Speaker 3: All right, do you know?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: You go? Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Did he do a sound effect? Hang up on this out?
Speaker 5: We had the horn? Yeah, was more dangerous morning show. The breakfast club was happening. Hello, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 3: Man? It's get it off your chat going on day?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 4: Bro jes?
Speaker 10: How are you doing y'all?
Speaker 3: Good morning, y'all, I'm good baby, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 11: Hey dola mane, bro yo, you are hilarious.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 14: Real, I listen y'all every morning.
Speaker 10: Yeah, bro, you y'all being you share the same birthday.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 10: I want to call you last year for your birthday, and but I couldn't get in six but yeah, yeah six point nine.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 15: I'm out of something to South Carolina and I just want to give a shout out to my son Tree.
Speaker 10: I love you, bro, loove man.
Speaker 11: I'm nervous bad oh you know.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 10: Man, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother, I love you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. All right, Good morning.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna get through.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 11: This, This is Monique. How are you doing to God?
Speaker 4: How are you you?
Speaker 11: I'm great?
Speaker 2: Good morning Jess, Good morning money.
Speaker 11: Okay, First, I'd like to say I love you guys, love you. I sent candles up there last year, trying to mean I don't know if you guys got him or not. The second to bring some more not you there, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna get him for you. Here looking around like the candle's gonna be here from a lettic from last year.
Speaker 3: No, see some candles in here this morning that I was tripping, she said.
Speaker 2: She sent them last year. They didn't go get him yesterday from last year.
Speaker 11: Oh up there personally and dropped them off. I don't know what assistant came downstairs to pick him up.
Speaker 2: But the one that took him home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: And you know we moved now so that that was the old building. So yeah, you got to bring them back again.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'll be there on the second of June. So I just wanted to know, Jess when you were there, be there and what is your favorite.
Speaker 2: Break Oh my god, Cush, I'm just like, you know what, I'm so sorry. I do like lavender. I like okay, vanilla, eucalyptus, hibiscuits, all that stuff.
Speaker 11: Okay, when I got you, Moly Candle Company got you.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Thank you, Monique.
Speaker 5: Get it off your chest one hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you want to get something off your chest, if you want to vent, if you just want to call in and tell us why you're blessed, you could do that too.
Speaker 3: It's the world's most dangerous morning short of breakfast club.
Speaker 4: The breakfast club, it's a new is your time to get it off.
Speaker 2: Your chest, whether you're man or blessed. Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 4: Call up now eight hundred five five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's the world's most dangerous morning show to Breakfast Club CHARLAMAGNEA godess, hilarious.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 10: Who's this shill with this Orlando from the summer five.
Speaker 3: To seven Orlando morning to Yeah, whatever, Orlando.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I got to get this off my chest right here?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 10: That Rosevy. I think rose taking it too far once.
Speaker 4: Once you bring the.
Speaker 10: Man, kids and old lady into it, we take it to a whole different level.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 10: Okay, so I think I think you know they both needed this too before, before stuff really really get out there, even though I don't think it'd be about that life.
Speaker 3: But listen, I appreciate the call. You could have just left this on a comment on the club Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Don't become a family. Don't be playing with wavy like that.
Speaker 3: Please, good morning. Get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: I cluse, Yeah, what you're doing?
Speaker 4: You hung over?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 14: No, I brilliant though I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: I am okay, I was drinking.
Speaker 9: I'm trinking that cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep cousin. Yeah, that Amsterdam got you up, going off in that absolute even got as lou put hair on your what's that girl?
Speaker 9: Yeah? So I'm just getting off my chest. Dislike my job.
Speaker 11: I hate it. I work for the postal soldiers.
Speaker 3: What did you stop cursing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I know you're drinking afterlute back, but please stop cursing.
Speaker 11: I hate my job. Bro, like your frants.
Speaker 3: Huh don't I love male ladies. We don't need you one up here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you don't know if she's gay.
Speaker 3: I didn't say something.
Speaker 2: About male postal. I'm thinking like mail that guy getting like, what's male lady?
Speaker 3: Nobot Michael delivers the man.
Speaker 11: Right, man, it's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah I do, I do, I do.
Speaker 3: Yes, we appreciate yourself.
Speaker 11: Can I give a shout out? Shout out to my girl loso that out, my mom my, sisters, everything.
Speaker 3: I love y'all. All right, have a good day, Okay, get it off your chance.
Speaker 9: This heyl Man asking for Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Anthony from Baltimore. Hey, I was just.
Speaker 9: Calling in the uh you know, congratulate just on doing that thing on the breakfast club representing Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Thank you, her thing. He also didn't say Baltimore. He said Baltimore.
Speaker 3: So you really.
Speaker 9: I said it right?
Speaker 3: I said it right just now you said it.
Speaker 2: You pronounced every word in every letter in the area.
Speaker 3: You don't pronounce everyone.
Speaker 2: What is it Baltimore like B A W Baltimore, r E Baltimore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I wanted I wanted to say it right on the Breakfast Club. I got you, I got you, but no, Look, I wanted to represent because you know, I ain't like the topic about throwing people under the bus that they were trying to do. But uh, what they was trying to say. You couldn't read something like that.
Speaker 2: I know when I'm the one really really taking up of him in his battles right now, and then he's sitting there talkbody. I can't read, I said the bus man read. Yeah, and you know one thing about it, Charlemagne will never save me. But it's all right because I'm very resilient.
Speaker 3: You don't get reading to the audio.
Speaker 9: I got to bed you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much having me.
Speaker 5: Y'all have a good mon All right, Anthony, we take it one moment, that's it. Uh, get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Every morning. We do that at the same time.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember what time we do it, but one hundred and five A five, one oh five one and whenever you want to get it off your chest, not just hilarious, you get you get an opportunity to prove that you can read again today because.
Speaker 3: Jess with the message up next, right, what you got in Jess with the mess? You know what?
Speaker 2: You still a lot of things going on in the world, and I'll have it after this break. She still haut yo. All the people in the back, all right, they didn't bring me nothing. Now I'm i' gonna let it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's basically saying the producers didn't tell her what is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Okay, I have something that I all right, well, I just know something in my mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: Rick Ross finally did get approved for his car show. Okay, he got approved, so congratulations. And and my thing is, I have a theory. What if he got approved because of all all of the you know what I'm saying, all of the drama.
Speaker 5: We talk about it when we come back, just with the message. The DJ Envy effect on the Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club this morning showed the breakfast Club charlamagnea God, just hilarious. DJ Envy is off today and right now it's time for just with the Mess and her news is real.
Speaker 3: Allegedly this is the room a report on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Honey. So the King Rubber was back on his bull is she got on his boys. Kanye West, I'm talking about. The Gap is suing Kanye West for two million over failed yeasy collaboration. So look that headline is a bit misleading because they're not actually suing Kanye because the collaboration failed. They're suing them to cover the cost of the changes that he made to the property when he occupied the Gaps building in La So they gave him an office and because he collaborated with them, right, so he just started making changes to the build, doing construction in the building, started renovating. Ain't nobody permission. He just started changing stuff in the office.
Speaker 3: That's what you're doing. Office and you get office.
Speaker 2: I can to his office to the building or the whole building, Yo, Like you can't do that, So they are that's why he's sewing them.
Speaker 3: Didn't you tell him he couldn't do it?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, you know if it ain't choice, Like, for instance, if I partner up with I heart he'll do something and they give me an office in the building, I'm not. I still I'm still gonna go to them and as.
Speaker 3: Yea a permission to like paint the walls and do some construction.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't think there's no paint to over two million dollars. He knocked out walls, he did. He did what he did to Kim's closet when they first started dating. Remember he went in there, he gutted it out, changed it and everything. Yo, Yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 3: You know what what you read mad good when you hung over?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 3: Drop on the clues bombs with you read that good when you hung over for justin drink?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Stop, shut up?
Speaker 13: Yo?
Speaker 4: What forgot listen?
Speaker 2: According to the court document's Art City Center, which is the building that GAP least is billing them for unauthorized changes to the property. The GAP is claiming that Kanye is one is the one who ordered the changes and should be responsible for covering the bills. So yeah, he didn't ask them, He didn't. If you ordered it, you gotta pay. Yeah, you broke it, you got to pay for it. Kanye not yep, and then says he he did not keep the modification simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most not as Kanye West.
Speaker 2: He built an exterior ramp in the east side parking lot. In the parking lot, that ain't got nothing to do your office.
Speaker 4: How you're gonna build a ramp skateboard?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: That's on, do that in your house. He installed a tunnel in the lot.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is, but you might need to get away with a nuclear wa Yo.
Speaker 2: Well you need to buy his own building, like, come on, yo. He removed ceiling lights, he built the wall following Yo, I'm just saying, I want to know, you can't build a store.
Speaker 6: In l A.
Speaker 5: And you can't have a store in l A and build a wall. You don't want to keep the Mexicans out your store.
Speaker 2: That I'm saying, that's horrible that you just made that reference like that. Every time you hear you think of a wall being built Mexicans. Wow, Okay, go to the next door. Oh my god, edit this B e T. Mexicans watch this too because they love B E T. I heard Mexican dudes beyond anyway anyway, and he knocked down three bathrooms anyway, stop stop mind your business. Hey, yo, you know what, that's what I learned about you. I ain't nothing about me tell you my business. I ain't even say nothing trying about like talking about whatever, whatever or whatever. Anyway, Yeah, next story, Pride secure to say Tory Lanees deserve a heavier sentence. Okay, so y'all know he about to get y'all about to get sentenced in like two weeks or whatever, and everybody is like speculating and saying he deserves a heavier one. I don't even remember the range that they gave him. I think they said like at first when they gave him a range, it was like five to twenty years or something like that. It was like like really long or whatever. But they saying because he already facing nine between nine and twenty two years in prison. But they seem to feel like that's not enough because he took advantage of her. It was dark outside, they was you know, drinking, she she she was drunk, and you know, everything was you know, she was taking advantage of you know, but they trying to I don't know, it's like they trying to make it seem like, you know, he took a rape the beat it and shot or something that's like it was a whole argument.
Speaker 3: Shooting is violence, No, for sure it is.
Speaker 2: But like but but you know how people like the media can make it seem worse. Oh, you took her out there in the dark. No, they was, it was already going to go do something together.
Speaker 3: You can get much worse than you know, shooting a young woman in the foot.
Speaker 2: I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You hung over.
Speaker 2: It does not get any words than being than being shot by man. He didn't take her out there?
Speaker 3: Are you saying that he don't shooting You're saying it wasn't intention.
Speaker 4: What you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying, yeah, I know I'm saying the people, No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying. The people was making it seem like he this was premeditated, like he set this up, like I'm gonna take you here and you better dance and I'm gonna shoot you.
Speaker 16: Like that's what.
Speaker 3: Let me google intentional and see what intentional me. We're saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: Not yes, no, what I'm saying that that she got shot, say that she got shot.
Speaker 3: But it's not it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Because I can't even say it wasn't intentional, you know what I mean, if it was happening no, like yo, look all right, so that's that's what they're saying. He deserves last night kicking Jess as this morning. Anyway, get it off, you est. We're gonna take it to the phone.
Speaker 3: We already did that.
Speaker 5: We going to Front page News. That's what we're going to A. Yes, we're tesling figure out. Dion Cole will be joining us next hour.
Speaker 2: So when we come back, y'all, we got teslim figure over there you go straight, no Chaser podcast. You're gonna be giving the front page news. There you go bomb when we come back.
Speaker 3: That's right. It's the Breakfast Club on BT the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Did Junior.
Speaker 15: There's a new streaming service called Max with everything on HBO Max including HBO, The DC Universe, Discovery and more. Max really has some of the best content. There's literally something for everyone in your household. Max the one to watch subscription required. Visit Max dot com.
Speaker 5: This morning sort of breakfast clubs, charlamagnea God, Jess Hilarious, DJ Envy is out today. But it's time for Front Page News and Sports. Last night, the Celtics beat the Miami He won sixteen ninety nine to force a game five behind Jason Tatum's thirty four points. Okay, so we're getting an extra game in natch series. There was no sweep, and it's time for Teslin figure out the hood. Whisper tas what's.
Speaker 7: Happening absolutely good morning, jeess hilarious to just hilarious. Show feature in Charlemagne the Gods, Thank you, Good morning Now.
Speaker 5: Uber suspends diversity chief over Don't Call Me Karen event.
Speaker 8: Yes, you might need to move this on over to Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 7: Uber has suspended its head of diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bowl Young Lee, after black and Hispanic employees complained about the workplace event. She moderated exploring the experience of white American women under the title Don't.
Speaker 2: Call Me Karen. Loved the events.
Speaker 7: The events were about American white women's experience and how they navigate around the Karen and persona. The focus of the discomfort of white women over the term Karen was announced by several employees. They said it was being insensitive to people of color. So the bottom line is Charla mane. This event was about how white women feel about being called Karen, instead of why somebody would call them Karen in the first place.
Speaker 5: Those white women still haven't even figured out how to navigate the issue of race in this country because they don't even understand how when they're going Karen mold and weaponized their whiteness against black people, how that is extremely dangerous and can lead to death, you know in most situations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the black and Hispanic employees said they felt like they were being lectured.
Speaker 8: They said they felt like they were being scolded at the entire time of the meeting.
Speaker 7: What's also interesting about this is the diversity chief, you know, is a woman of color, and I thought that was really interesting. You know how, even though I guess seeing she would certainly understand what the Karen thing was all about.
Speaker 8: It was all about coddling the Karens in the room.
Speaker 5: And what if your name is actually Karen, right, you know, if my name was actually carried and I worked here, I'd be highly upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. Don't call me by my name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just call me k just call me right, just relax. But amptity is fine.
Speaker 3: Oh man, okay, and also Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: His criminal trial is set for March twenty twenty four, and the judge informs Trump what he can't say about hush money case.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bottom line ak, telling him to basically just shut up.
Speaker 7: A New York judge has set the trial for March twenty twenty four for the criminal case against president former president Donald Trump. This is going to be right in the middle of the campaign season, obviously, so they predicted it would be a media spectacle obviously. And the judge just wanted him to remind remind him that there is a protective order on what he can and cannot say, and basically telling him to be quiet and not to be posting stuff on true social and you know, trying to basically use it as a campaign.
Speaker 5: You know, tool, I think you've got to do the opposite with Donald Trump. You got to donald Trump. He can say whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, speak freely, don't bite your tongue. I think that's the thing that I confuse him and make him shut up with it, telling him be quiet.
Speaker 2: He loves the rebel.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Then, just as a reminder, he pleaded not guilty last month to thirty four Felony Council falsifying business records with the intent to conceal illegal conduct. Connect it to his twenty sixteen presidential campaign.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, test No Proper and make sure you check out Testling figure on the Straight Shot, no Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 3: iHeart Radio podcast Network, and check her out on Front Page News every morning right here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: All right, now, I'm being honest with you. I hate doing I hate doing the station business. You know what I mean, Like that's the envy job. Yeah, okay, I like just sitting here and doing what I do. You know, all of this tossing to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I like it.
Speaker 2: Well, envy his things to do because he's a very busy man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And yes, I understand he's on TV other places. Yeah, he has to DJ a lot of places. He has a family he needs to take care of.
Speaker 3: So you understand, I still don't like doing it.
Speaker 2: He's not your man. Okay, he's not your man. You've been looking at him for thirteen years straight.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Jesus, he stared at me. You got Dion Cole coming in next. I can't wait. Comedian actor extraorded there.
Speaker 5: He's got a new show premiered on BT on June twenty fifth, called Average Joe plus a bunch of other stuff. We'll talk to him about it. You know, you're in that new color Purple's not a remake, which I found out it is, no, and it's not. They say it's based off the Broadway play, but we'll talk to him about it.
Speaker 2: I think it should have been called something else, like the color black, Like why do would have to be the color purple when you do remakes and like really really good classics if you're not going to like like replicate, like seriously, do it exactly how it was done? I think it should just be in addition to yeh, you know what I mean, because the color purple cannot be touched like period the color purple. Yeah, and then right, well, you know Oprah called it something else but they didn't like it. It was something else, but then she had to change it. That's not what it was originally called. So yeah, yeah, you didn't know that.
Speaker 4: As old as you are, you know that.
Speaker 3: Wow, did you just made that up?
Speaker 4: Because you hung over?
Speaker 3: But we talked to about it. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club, Fist Club of course, just Hilaries is here. Yes, and we got a special guests in the building, d.
Speaker 4: Go Hello, Hello, hung up.
Speaker 3: How you feeling at tell? Everybody's gone, everybody's black and Holly Favor.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, I'm happy to see you. I can't I'm just I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, definitely, man, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely a lot to talk about. You got average Joe, aren't you. You're in a new color purple too, right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah yeah, new color purple, Average Joe. We just talked about that yesterday. We were talking about they just released the trailer.
Speaker 15: What's your thoughts on the movie? Because we were like, color Purple?
Speaker 4: Is that a move movie that you do?
Speaker 3: Hard to remake? Classics?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 18: So the director Blizz I don't know. He did Beyonce's The Lion King where she was.
Speaker 4: Like hunt Jay. They was like, uh, live lion.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But remember this video she had.
Speaker 18: It was like a twenty minute video where she was like and cars and on the beach running and han Jay had these like suits and stuff on whatever. It was like very beautifully shot.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, all of that.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, he directed all of that and so for him to take that vision then apply it to this movie, it's like bananas. Plus it's a different spin on it. It's a whole different spin on a color purple. So it's gonna be way different than the other one. But still in it's all right, you know, holding up to what it is. But I ain't really big on remakes, neither like that. But but this one, y'all, it's crazy because it's a different perspective now.
Speaker 3: That I was saying the twenty twenty three you can't do color purple. You have to have to be woke. Yeah, yeah, so much. Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's a whole different, whole different look on it, a whole different span.
Speaker 15: But you know, some of the remakes, so like, I didn't like Coming to America too, right, I just the first one was just classic.
Speaker 4: I don't touch that. Yeah, I didn't like.
Speaker 15: There was another remake that they did, but people told me White Man Can't Jump. I didn't want to go see that, but people telling me it's really really good, so I guess it can if they come from a different perspective, a new way. The House Party was another one I didn't like. I didn't I didn't really like that one. But when they do it from a different perspective or shot, well, I don't think there's a problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I play a Fonso, So I play Seely's father.
Speaker 3: Got that's when take Fey. You can't have you can't have I can't can't have her.
Speaker 2: But you can have.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Yeah, yeah, I play him. They kept that.
Speaker 18: No, no, it's a whole it's different. Yeah, but you know you still you still get it. He's still that dude. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's still.
Speaker 4: In a woke way.
Speaker 3: Just because of this new era. Yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. I do hate it definitely.
Speaker 18: That's why I don't understand why people who don't like that kind of stuff, Like why do you even come to the shows? You're messing it up for the people that really pay to come see in here, you know what I mean? Like, why would you come in there with your beliefs and feelings about something that I thought of? And you ain't in my world, You ain't in my tax bracket, you ain't around the people I'm around, you ain't not about my culture. But you come over here and try to tell me what I need to be saying and doing. It don't even make sense. So yeah, I hate that that we have to kind of conform to that. And I heard somebody say that in the interview that we don't and if and it's not a problem, and it is a problem. I think honestly, you got Lenny Bruce and Richard and all these people who stood up for us to be able to say whatever we want to say, and now we can't. It's like, it's crazy, you take away from the whole thing. It's like, now you go to comedy shows and they tell you what they think you want to hear in order to be safe, you know what I mean. But there's certain comics that are still out on the front line that get loose, you know, like Dave just just don't give.
Speaker 4: Them a note about nothing, you know.
Speaker 18: So you've got great comics that's still out here fighting for that that that voice that we all have and that people want to hear, except for certain people that don't.
Speaker 3: So, and your circumstance is unique because you you definitely edgy on stage, but then you got all the court going on yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah, Yeah, I can't yeah, I can't say exactly what I want to say.
Speaker 18: That's what that's my whole life. Sitting back trying to figure out another way. That's what that's all I do. I'd be like, how can I say this another way and still be able to say it? But you know, the face of Spice bro crazy, Like that's why, if you really think about it, it's really wild.
Speaker 3: It's like the only think of two people Dan Cole, the dude who used to ride the horse back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's crazy right.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even even when they came to me about.
Speaker 15: It, and I was just like, wow, they can't even say, hey, we want you to do this old Spice commercially be the fake.
Speaker 4: What was your thought?
Speaker 18: So at first they came to me and they was like, I guess they had seen me do all these different kind of like quirky like characters like on Angie Tribeca and Conan and Blackish, and I was doing all these like trippy characters, and I guess they was like, Yo, it made sense where it was like yo.
Speaker 4: You come in and yo we can all we can rock and I was like yeah, I was like yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 18: So they flew me to portrygal Man and I shot all of this basically, how old spices, get.
Speaker 4: Down, you know what I mean, like really wild in the woods.
Speaker 18: Beard grow and throwing trees, and you know, I did all of that, and then I came back to the US and there's like like they they didn't want to use none all of that and then use none of it.
Speaker 4: And then they came to me about something else. And then me and.
Speaker 18: Me and this other guy were just sitting I mean this other guy, he was que he was writing this whole new premise and then when they came to me about it, and I was like, man, that's cool, and so we did it, and man, it took off, you know, just me.
Speaker 4: And my girl Gap. Yeah, yeah, we just we just got it.
Speaker 10: Then.
Speaker 18: Yeah, we just I went and grabbed Gap and was like, yeah, they're thinking about this, this thing where this relationships a couple and trying to take your old spice, and you know, they was like, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: This man, we did it.
Speaker 2: And because it's a storyline commercial, I was supposed to be in one of them. Yeah yeah, man, like yeah, I don't know they picked.
Speaker 11: More like.
Speaker 3: I thought about.
Speaker 2: Family and it wasn't that you're here supposed to tell me get your black ass hands on something and again something else.
Speaker 3: Uh never would have said that is you.
Speaker 2: I cut the TV every time I see that that's supposed to be me. I'm serious. I was supposed to be listening.
Speaker 3: I was supposed you are supposed to almost be something.
Speaker 2: An I didn't even know that really, ain't gonna tell you. You know you were at the time that.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got more with Deon Cole. It's the World's Most Dangerous Morning to the Breakfast Club. Welcome back to the World's most Dangerous Morning show, The Breakfast Club. Charlamagnea god, just hilarious, Dion Cole.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to know are you do you all going out? Because I saw you just you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Like if somebody on the plane high.
Speaker 18: Out they need a doctor, they're gonna be ass out, but they ain't the doctor.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I just got that.
Speaker 4: Just gotragulation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Clander Smith College, which is now about you in the first city. Yeah, thanks man.
Speaker 15: How did you fall the work that you did and everything?
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah absolutely, and uh me paid for his Yeah, I got an endowment at South Carolina State University.
Speaker 4: Okay, made me an honorary doctor.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is and I get a commitment speech.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I did too. It was wild. I gave mine. They really didn't give to what I was saying over there. I thought I was dropping some gyms sitting down there on their phone.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, out there like this might have been taking.
Speaker 2: Taking, don't think so you keep going when you see that, you come.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It was I was bombing, like for real, like I was.
Speaker 18: I was giving it and then it'd be like a couple of chuckles, a couple of coughs, and then I just keep going, like just going on to the next topic or whatever.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 18: I was thinking I was doing like stand up You thinking in front of an audience like that, you're about to be ripping.
Speaker 12: Nah.
Speaker 18: They was out there like, nah, I want to see my baby cross and get her degree, and that's what I'm here for.
Speaker 5: But that's standing up, muscled on kicking when you see people like ignoring you because you know you you get at somebody for that.
Speaker 4: Nah, Like nah, I'm I'm quick to leave.
Speaker 16: I leave.
Speaker 4: I leave, man, I didne left some shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I try it and I keep going if if it ain't working, I just know that I ain't for them, and I go, I'm Trevor good Night, I.
Speaker 4: Leave on a whole nother name. I'm Sean piece out Nashville.
Speaker 3: Sunny joke coming out through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was Joe.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: It's this was thank you so much. It was man, this was a labor of love.
Speaker 18: It's like a darkly comedic drama takes place in Pittsburgh. This dude, his father dies and these mob dudes is looking for him and the Joe. He don't know what's going on, but his father left some money trying to figure out what's going on, and he had to make these decisions between like, you know, family and money. But yeah, it's it's funny, but it's it's dark as darkest here. Like we was leaving set, miserable just for being like a comic. You gotta you know, you you can be good to do comedy, but every day just to leave murdering lyon and de seaful heartache and losing people and every day you leave, you know. That was the first time I started realizing understand how like people kind of break when they when they do movies and stuff.
Speaker 4: That was the very first time I used to be like he ain't that deep into characters?
Speaker 18: Yeah, nah, Like if you keep doing that and you have to constantly be that person to do that, like you used to, Like that's where on you. I used to always think like like with Park, they always say Park became like yeah, he became Bishop from Juice or whatever.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's how that show was. Man, we was down there, we were shooting in the lineup.
Speaker 18: Boy, it was like we was doing like sixteen hours sometimes twenty hours, yo, shooting it. But but we got a nice piece of work, and man, it's gonna be something if y'all like Murdering Mayhem.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, you're gonna you're gonna love.
Speaker 19: This is your lead.
Speaker 4: Crazy for the first time.
Speaker 2: Crazy you're looking at you talk about this amazing because even as comics, we we can still we can play any part we can you know, always of Robin Williams, you know, the comics.
Speaker 4: Especially going from Comedy to Drive and Jim.
Speaker 2: Carrey and you know, even like what you just say, like how you sixteen hours you got a status person and you got to it's like you used to being you know, but no, it's different. But the fact that you can do it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but it just like I remember when I when they when when they when I took the job, because usually I'm I'm a type of cat. I go play my part and I go get my drop top and we rolling, you know what I mean. Like, that's what I did on Blackets for eight years. I did my part that was out. I was gone when I signed on to do this and seen like sixty page scripts and I'm in like ninety percent of it.
Speaker 4: I'm looking like I got a real job. I'm like, I can't leave. They're like, man, the first one here, last to leave.
Speaker 6: You like what?
Speaker 18: It was an adjustment because I still had other things going on and other businesses and other projects and trying to write that and do that and trying to do this. I had to learn to I had to cut all that out and just focus dead on this and get it done. But yeah, being you gotta watch what you pray for. You gotta know how to pray. You know, a lot of people don't know how to pray. And you know, that was one of the things that I learned.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: YEA a person to ask, man, Lord, can I have a man?
Speaker 18: Can I have a woman? And they'll get you one and they won't have a job, won't job. I forgot to ask for a job with that person.
Speaker 5: When it comes to comedy and drama, right, they always say it's a thin line. That's whe the whole pears of a clown thing come from. To a comic, you don't lean into trauma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, that's that's exactly what I did, you know what I mean. But it wasn't like that at first. Like another another turning point when we was doing the hearder they fall. I was like I walked on set and was like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on on? Funny and comedian? Comedian?
Speaker 18: I remember Jonathan Major's all them. They was just all sitting back and doorl Roy Lindo. They was all just quiet and just chilling.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Hey, what's going on beyond?
Speaker 18: Hey, So we're going back to South and we're gonna They was just like and then when we werehearsed, they was just like so like and like it was so real and so it just was like, man. I remember Jonathan told me, he was like, man, you shouldn't acting is the worst title for this job.
Speaker 4: This is what you should not be doing. You should not be acting.
Speaker 18: You should become you should become that person instead of acting, and so it made me be like, oh really, So then I went back, changed my whole demean up man, just from that conversation, and came back and was like, all right, we gotta we gotta just become this person.
Speaker 4: And I remember that all the time, just be becoming, you know.
Speaker 5: And so when we come back, we got more with Dion Cole is the world Most Dangerous Morning go back to the worlds Breakfast Club showing me to God, Jesse Larry what about when you're not in the mind states and the joke all work like like like did you give yourself time to grieve after your mother past?
Speaker 18: So I am like still dealing with that, Like that's like really with me still, and I'm trying because I was the only child, no brother, no father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, thank you man. And I'm still like That's why I try to stay.
Speaker 18: As busy as possible because anytime I like have downtime or anything good happened, like that's mean because I'd be wishing she was here, that she can like be here and be a part of that. And people out there that that's going through the state, they know what I'm talking about, like anything good happen here. You just it's like a bit of sweet moment. You know, like even with the color purple coming out. I'm not like in it like that, but I just wish my mama would have been there to see that. And you know, it's things like that, even average Joe being the lead. It's like I will, yes, my mom always here so she could like see that and feel that because there's stuff we talked about, even getting my doctorate, for her to know that her son was now like doc having a degree like that, It's just that would.
Speaker 4: Have like center, you know what I mean. So anytime these situations happen, it's like it's nice.
Speaker 18: But I also just getting to like and people don't and people always be like you need to go talk to somebody and something, and it's like, yeah, you can do that, but this just happened to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 18: It's like, I don't know nobody who has something like this can just happen to you and you go talk to somebody and you all good. If anybody's like that, they weird to me, like you should be able to agree, like you said, and you should be able to have these moments, and you don't rush people in these situations, you know, just just be there for them, you know. And I had a lot of people leave me, Like a lot of people leave me because I wasn't who they wanted.
Speaker 6: Me to be.
Speaker 18: And I was good, your mom just passed, come on, I know, but everybody left and it was weird. And people out there that's dealing with death and they know what I'm talking about, Like, people leave you because you changed and now I'm not the person out out that that I was when they met me.
Speaker 4: And I understand that.
Speaker 18: But if you're a good friend and you really there, you gonna you're gonna understand the severity of this, and you're gonna understand that, you know, being the only child, not having nobody else and no mother, no father or nothing like that, and that's gonna wail on you. You you basically in the world alone, you know what I mean. You really don't have nobody else. I mean, I got family, cousins and stuff like that. But media, it's, uh, it's it's hard, man. I go through it every day and I try to, uh try to be better, and you know, so I try to advocate, tell everybody. Man, if you got your mother, your father, any of that, man, take pictures of them, video of them, talk to them. Even if you don't get along with them, just be around them, man, because you just never know. Because my mom died sudden, was nothing wrong with just I came from audition calling her and they was like, she didn't make it. And I thinking that she was going to an appointment and I was like an appointment. I was like, Nah, she ain't make it. And I'm like make what You could not understand that, Like, what do you mean she make it?
Speaker 4: They told me that.
Speaker 18: I just like, I was like, I just talked to her, wasn't you talking about me? I didn't even want to, like even with my Netflix special, I didn't even want to do that. That wasn't even something I was planning to do. But I got cornered into shooting that special on that day, you know, like the day that my mom died, September tenth, and I was looking for a spot. Usually when you tour, if you're about to shoot a special, you won't perform in that city. So I was gonna do Philly. Philly was a city I was gonna shoot my special win But we were taking too long with the deal and I ended up doing Philly. Right now, I had nowhere else to go and I wanted to shoot. I thought about New York, but I just was like, you got to be from New York in order to do New York, you know what I mean, Like New York is just different, you know, It's like you got to be from there. But when it came around to me shooting special, Netflix is like, you got shoot in September, and I was like, make sure it's at the end of September because I know I couldn't shoot around a year later from the day my mom passed. They came back not even knowing they was like this, yeah, we got the venue. I'm like, man, let's do it. I was like what day.
Speaker 4: They was like September tenth, and I was like, I said nah.
Speaker 18: I was like, I was like, I ain't gonna do it. Then about days later, my mom was like, you know what, don't even mourn like that, like celebrate her. Shoot on that day. Dedicate this to her and celebrate her. Because when people passed, man, you have to like make them live through you. Of course, even if it's a password, you know what. I mean, if you get if you set a password and you put their name in that you that's.
Speaker 4: Stay with you every day, you know what I mean?
Speaker 18: And so I was like, no, I did not, but y'all and I just was like, man, I'm gonna shoot it, and I shot it like on that day. But I also was trying to show people and teach people that with comedians and entertain us, even y'all, people don't understand we we got problems and when we perform and you never know what.
Speaker 4: That comic is going through. So that was a whole deal with my Netflix special.
Speaker 18: It was it was that I wanted to perform without telling nobody what was going on, and then at the end of the special let them know I was up here rocking with y'all. You're not even knowing what I was going through. I just cried right before I walked out on stage. I was backstage wiping my eyes, took a deep breath, and walked out there, performed the whole special with them not even knowing that this was like the one year anniversary of my mom's death, and I wanted tend to see that us performers, we have to put aside whatever.
Speaker 4: We're going through.
Speaker 5: You said something powerful that I would like for you to talk about, just because that's something I struggle with. How do you show up as a friend when somebody has somebody that they lose that's close to them, like a parent or significant other, Like what would you have wanted your friends to do in that moment?
Speaker 18: So if I'm now different, and we ain't buying bottles and kicking it, and I ain't in the club, and I'm now I'm in the club with you, but I'm but I'm daydreaming and I'm zoned out, and I ain't helping you pull all the women in the club and all that or whatever.
Speaker 4: Now I'm boring to you. I'm not what you was.
Speaker 18: If you're a friend, you're gonna be like, man, let's get out this club. Let's go ahead, let's go chill, let's go get you together, Let's go chill. If you're any way different, even if I'm snappy, even if I'm not understanding and if I don't hear you correctly at any of that, understand that I wasn't normally like this, right, So therefore you have to know that there's some kind of issue going on with me.
Speaker 4: Right, So Therefore you have to.
Speaker 18: Channel that and understand that and get to know who I am now or who I'm who I'm about to be, because now I'm embarking on a new normal. And that's what everybody has to do. It out the embark on a new normal. That's for absolutely. And once a true friend understand that, yo, he's he's embarking on the new normal.
Speaker 4: And I have to be here to learn that new normal in order to be there, to be there for that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 18: So once a person understands that, and they'll be there, they won't leave you, and they gonna be there, and they gonna and they're gonna help you out and they not gonna leave because.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden you don't understand them and all of that, and it's like it's it's so whack or whatever.
Speaker 18: And I lost not only I lose my mother, I lost like other family members and friends and so it was very and I'm still in that kind of lonely spot right now, you know, but it's a lot better because I'm working and I got all these other projects coming out and about the popping bubble and all that, and so it's taking up my mind.
Speaker 4: Frame, and you know, me working on a whole new hour, the tour with and all of that.
Speaker 18: So you know, I'm not feeling as left out and lonely no more, because you know, I got a lot going on. But as a friend, that's what a friend does. A friend understands that you change, and they gonna change with you. They gonna be there for you, and they gonna find out how are you now, find out what makes you happy?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: What makes you sad? Now you know, and they gonna be there for you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 18: But falling back and it's a selfish move, a lot of people go because they go, oh, you're not making me feel comfortable around you or and now it's about them, Yeah, you and not you, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 18: So, yeah, it's a trip situation. I'm still learning, you know what I mean? And uh, and the friends that I do have, Man, we've been rocking and you know, we having the ball and we're gonna keep it moving. We appreciate you, brother, and we love you brother. I love y'all man, and I thank y'all man for this platform. I hate that it got serious.
Speaker 3: Like you always give the best conversations funny and serious. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 18: Man, y'all keep doing, y'all doing y'all very I just want to say, y'all, y'all very powerful, more powerful than what y'all even probably thinking though, And I want you to understand that and keep doing good with with with the positions.
Speaker 4: Y'all than you brother.
Speaker 15: Average Joe promis June twenty fifth on b E T Plus and thank you, brother.
Speaker 3: For joining us.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Man, y'all check it out. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, It's the world's most dangerous morning to show. The Breakfast Club Charlamagne to God, just hilarious.
Speaker 3: DJ Envy is off day man.
Speaker 5: Drop on the clues bond for Dion Cole for pulling up great conversation. You can go check that out on Breakfast Club's YouTube page. Now it's time for just what the mess and her news is real allegedly.
Speaker 3: Get this is the room of report on the Breakfast Club. Okay, the shades is off. She might not be hungover no more.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm not hungover, but I do need another pillow. I'm like Jesus, you know so MV sits on a pillow, but it's sinking down. It's like a posta peded pillow. It's the memory phone. My butt sinking. I need a higher one. All right, Swiss Beat stinks. DMX sent Scarlet to him.
Speaker 3: I thought you said, Swiss Beat stinks. I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 2: No that it sounded like, don't ever make nobody think I said that about one of their own. Please he's going to send scallip up this, Please don't please. But no, he said he thinks that DMX sent Scarlet to him, and it's audio.
Speaker 20: I feel like, damn makes sense. Scarreded my way like because she too much of his energy. Like I've never seen artists that just naturally have what I know DMX have. That Sis has been through a lot, like dog been through a lot. That sister, you know is when you sit with hers, she she's amazing and have a great heart, the same way X had to go to pot had been been, had gone through all those different things and still have a smile on her face. I'm like, man, she gotta win. And when X Chance called me about it, it was like, Yo, it's the girl you need to work with right here. That's when I felt like dog like sent me that message. And that's when I was like, you know what, whatever she wanted, let's just do it.
Speaker 3: Yes, which is the executive doucing her album n Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, I think that when I first heard that, I was like, ah, that's a bit of a reach, you know what I mean, just because I'm so keen on not comparing like ogs to like you know what I'm saying, like person, you know, yeah, but yeah, but listening to listening to her, yeah, she got like like she give me that that we got to clip play?
Speaker 17: This?
Speaker 3: What am I listening for? This is what?
Speaker 5: This is why those things are bad sometimes because I'm listening to head DMX, I don't hear DMX, but I hear scarps and star lips.
Speaker 2: Is fine, Yeah, yeahs is fine. But I think on a comparison level, like you think he's saying that he's never seen a female dude like body that, like I mean, because I honestly I felt I felt the same way when I first heard it. I'm like, nah, just leave it alone, but she do give me a female d DMX peel.
Speaker 5: When I first heard it, I was answered, I was answering our questions. She said, well, I'm from New York, and I look like telling somebody good morning. You're like a person with manners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but but now go and listen to some of the DMX. Like he wasn't friendly in his music at all. Great great heart, good guy, but like, I don't know, I kind of agree with it a little bit.
Speaker 3: I want to hear more.
Speaker 4: I want to hear more music from Scolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so keep making, keep making. The scholar. It's one lip, It's not Scarll lips. She got a call on one lip. Dang, yeah, scarll lip not lips, all right. Beyonceys father, Oh Jesus Beyoncey's father, Jesus Destiney Show Reunion album, he said, you never know what's Mathew.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Matthew, But at.
Speaker 2: This point it's just Beyonce's father.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: He tried to do something that well, he always doing something. Every every year he's.
Speaker 3: Done, he's done the most. He gave us Beyonce and know, but he.
Speaker 2: Gives us so much of like her business or what he want us to believe the business is. And he's like never acknowledged by like it's like she never publicly acknowledged.
Speaker 3: Why does anything she don't publicly acknowledge nothing?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't care if y'all read between the lines, I don't know. It's like Matthew guys.
Speaker 4: Own is trying to.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody trying to cause no damn trouble. I'm sick of you, y'all, Like, for real, what is you talking about? Back? Like yeah, scar Lip, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I said, like I said, they need to stop giving me stuff the report that I don't want to report that whatever, and we ain't getting no reunion album. If he said you never know, I mean he don't even damn no, that's what the story was. Yeah, you never know, but he wants it to be one. But he's saying he gonna get it together. You never said that's the story. The next story. Fat Joe says he doesn't like Rick Ross and DJ Mvy Beef. What did he say?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Claire? Don't like what's going on with Rick Ross DJ Envy. Don't like it?
Speaker 21: I love them both beautiful men are in their own right successful.
Speaker 3: Do they think I don't like where it's going?
Speaker 21: I know I've been in my I've had my share of beefing with people worthy you know what I'm saying, but don't like it because they both beautiful, beautiful people.
Speaker 5: How come when I said I gotta pick a side, now I tell you that I gotta pick because.
Speaker 2: You've been known to an instigate and yes it is you. You've been known to create beef and all of that. And it's kind of biased because you are on the show with Ammy what I'm saying, So yeah, I know, but you'd be texting Rick Ross on the side. It's all right, it's all right, hitting me all weekend, pause, relax.
Speaker 3: Tagging me all weekend. And he told me he wasna paint his chevy half babe, and.
Speaker 2: He was like, yes, I'm not trying to hit it, but I agree. I think I want to give a big salute to Fat Joe because this is the first public like he he this is the guy that's standing up for it and saying I said.
Speaker 3: This Monday, you told me shut up.
Speaker 2: He actually made a video. No, Fat Joe inserted himself because he is really really trying to be like you know, he's he's not trying to pick a side. He's like, Yo, these are both beautiful men.
Speaker 3: God damn it, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Men, and and and they need to stop this fighting. Now, that's what I said on Monday. To be honest, I never wanted to see nothing go down.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: So now to the last story, Jocelyn Hernandez says she would talk to him on the sky Young after disagreement years ago. So for those who don't know, back in twenty seventeen, Jocelyn had accused Mona Scot of owing her money and portraying her in a bad light on Love and Hip Hop series. If you don't remember that, here's audio the refreshing memory.
Speaker 19: So y'all made me act like I'm just this crazy person and like everything that went on in this show wasn't a cause of Mona's gotten young mam.
Speaker 3: Let's just kip it rick.
Speaker 19: I quit this show. So now you want to one that place that I did three years ago? What you're trying to downplay me for?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's been three four years since I got into a fight on Love and Hip Hop.
Speaker 3: I'm a mother.
Speaker 2: Why would you even try to play those videos? So that's that's that's what it is. But we already seen like how Josna was very hostile in the past with Mona and I see why, you know what I'm saying. I see why when you first get onto Yeah, okay, I could see why. However, like when you first get onto these reality shows, you know, you're just looking for a place to like you. You know you're happy about it. You're about to show case whatever people don't know about you. You gotta make a big debut. Jos Hernandez made Love and hip Hop. You felt me in my opinion, you made Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, and it was made it. They showed her in a negative light. But when she wanted to start, you know, transitioning from that, and she wanted to be seen in the better light after her daughter and all of that, they still wanted to push like she was still this negative person all the time and her and that's what created the beef, you know. So then I have more audio.
Speaker 3: We can't play no more. You gotta go, all right?
Speaker 2: Well bye? Since doing that?
Speaker 3: Donkey to tale. Next it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 10: Did you hear?
Speaker 15: There's a new streaming service called Max with everything on HBO Max, including HBO the DC Universe, Discovery, and more. Max really has some of the best content. There's literally something for everyone in your household. Max the one to watch. Subscription required visit max dot com.
Speaker 4: Shuler Maine say the game.
Speaker 2: Don't get other shame Maine.
Speaker 4: You are a don't It's time for Donkey of a day.
Speaker 3: Donkey of today does not discrimination.
Speaker 2: I might not have the song today, but I got the donkey days.
Speaker 4: So if you have a feel I need to be a donkey man, it's.
Speaker 3: A practice club, bitch.
Speaker 5: Please don't give to day today well and sharing Donkey Today for Wednesday, May twenty fourth goes to a sixty four year old Louisville, Kentucky man named Clifton Williams.
Speaker 3: Clifton is being charged with for salt because he shot a man in the ass. You mother, the next one will kill you. Shot him a bitch, that's right. He gave a man a bullet to the buttocks.
Speaker 5: Now, I know that there might be a number of valid reasons you could shoot a man in the ass, even though I don't think anyone purposely shoots a man in the ass. I think you might be aiming for a leg the back because unless you got a fatty like mine. A man's ass isn't the easy target to hit. Okay, I'm not pausing that either, right, I didn't get to this big aide that have to be pausing myself.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious. Would you like to know why Clifton Williams took a hot one to his eye quarters?
Speaker 2: I would like to know.
Speaker 3: Let's go to WLKYCBS for the report police and his charge.
Speaker 16: With shooting his roommate during an argument over food. Clifton Williams face is an assault charge. According to court records, Williams was mad because the man had eaten the last hot pocket. It happened Saturday night at their home on Hathaway Avenue. The victim was found a few blocks away on Beecher Street. In court today, I judge set Williams bond at seventy five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Clifton Williams put a pistol to his roommate's posterior because his roommate ate the last hot pocket. Oh my god, one of a burnsmore getting shot in ass or when you bite into a hot pocket without waiting for it to cool off?
Speaker 2: Literally what you think? I honestly feel like the hot pocket. I'd rather get shot in ass than to bite into a hot pocket that hurts like gets hung never he from that got.
Speaker 3: To wait at least five minutes.
Speaker 5: And this poor man might have gotten burned twice that day, once when he bit into the hot pocket, then again when he got shot in the asked and what if he got gun to red? That's three burns in a day now, just hilarious. One thing I know about you and your crew?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Your sister and I London, your cousin.
Speaker 4: Y'all like to eat?
Speaker 5: Yes, We've been around some hungry women in my life. These Baltimore bellies are set up a little bit different. Okay, be more, eat more. It's actually unbelievable.
Speaker 3: But have you ever been in the position where you wanted to call somebody physical harm because they ate something you wanted?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, yes, really, yes, that's right. Have you ever had to play next London? She's lived with me and she knows you touch a flat it's the problem. I like chicken wings all flat. You touch a flat, you're gonna catch one in the back of the head. Really what it is? Yeah, I ain't shoot him, but I'm going ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I guess just can feel Clifton's pain. A lot of us can, though, because there's nothing worse than when you are expecting to come home and eat that one thing you've been thinking about all day.
Speaker 3: You're playing out exactly how you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna eat it, when you're gonna eat it, and don't you know, let it be the thing you want to taste after you get high and it's not there, you know, you might.
Speaker 3: Be inclined to want to do some physical violence, like ess hilarious. Okay, but let's be clear.
Speaker 1: No, we're not talking We're talking about Clifton. We're not talking about me. Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. We're talking about Clifton, Okay. And it's not about the fact he ate the last hot pocket. It's the principle of the matter. Okay, that food is mine?
Speaker 5: Why would you violate my boundaries and eat what's mine without permission? And I can see how it's escalated because in every argument, there's a moment when logic and common sense goes out the window and ego takes over. Okay, and the ego can easily be diffused with an apology, but in this situation. Clifton was probably mad about his hot pocket. He made a threat, and his roommate probably told him knock if you buck. So Clifton knucked, and his roommate probably had no idea that Clifton was capable of taking it there.
Speaker 3: It might have been taunting him. Damn them to shoot.
Speaker 16: It's it.
Speaker 2: Clifton knucked.
Speaker 3: Now, I got a word from the High Council of the Fat Lives Matter Community.
Speaker 4: You know who that is.
Speaker 5: That's Big Mac from wilding Out, dropping a clue bomps for Big Mac, Big Mac, and he he informed me just that all the fat people and people who identify as fat are actually applauding Clifton for doing what they've only dreamed about doing. But the High Counsel of the Fat Lives Matter Community informed me that he should definitely get donkey today for a shooting the man over a hot pocket dull and b for shooting the man over a hot pocket, because a hot pocket doesn't fall directly under the shoot them in the ass category unless it was either the four cheese pizza one or the meatball in mozzarella. If it was the ham and cheese or the Philly cheese steak one. The most they would have accepted was a smack in the face, maybe a headlocked. So they all agree this was too much. So please give Clifton Williams the biggest he hull. I really can't believe you put hands on London over some damn flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did. I can't believe that you took any advice from the hr of fat people, big Mac. Are you serious?
Speaker 3: He's the perfect person to listen through it in this situation, yo.
Speaker 2: But he like a different fat just like you know. He's different with that. I'm not he can't represent all of fat people.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: He is a lot of fat people himself. But it's like he can't. It's different levels, Joe. He can't be the one that your flavor.
Speaker 3: He always talks about this council. Yeah, I think it's just him.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: He is his own board. It's like twelve people under the hoodie.
Speaker 3: Let's tell b E T piece Jess Peace.
Speaker 2: B E t all gonna see me today, tomorrow and every day after boom.
Speaker 3: Piece bt uh. Now do you want to do just fix my mess?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do some just fix my mess? Are you in? Are you able to do.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm give me a shot, then, exactly hung over from last night, give me a blunt.
Speaker 3: You had an hour I thought you took a smoke.
Speaker 2: No I didn't. I was doing other jobs.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well said just fix my mess because he just has a podcast on the Black Effect iHeartRadio podcast network called Carefully Reckless, and she does a segment on there called just fix My Mess where you can call in and ask for advice. Okay, she's not an expert of anything, but she has some experience anyway.
Speaker 2: So what you can do is you can call in and it could be about anything, relationships, jobs, family, even a little bit of politics. But don't ask me nothing that has big words. If you're going to talk about politics, you're gonna ask me about what you should do as far as breaking up, how to go about breaking out with somebody, how to go about shooting your shot.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 2: I don't only cater to women. I cat it to men and then all others as well. So yeah, make sure you just call up and I can fix your mess. If I can't, it means you need to try to go do something else, like pay somebody for some.
Speaker 5: Things like a real fare. There you go undred and five A five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club, the Breakfast Club. It's the world the most dangerous. Want to go to Breakfast Club? CHARLAMAGNEA God just hilarious. DJ Envy is off today, but it's time. But just fix my mess. Just tell them what, Just fix my message?
Speaker 2: Just fix my mess. You can that on the Black Effect Network under iHeart.
Speaker 3: That ain't true. Ain't none of that true?
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 3: The podcast called Carefully Reckless just said it.
Speaker 6: Didn't.
Speaker 3: You have a segment on there called just fix My Mess? See you still hung over? No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I just that's not how I say it. You're not gonna tell me how I said. Okay, I'm listening, all right, So just fix my Mess as a segment on my podcast, Carefully Reckless under the Black Effect Network. Y'all, y'all can catch it each and every Wednesday. Actually aired today a new episode came out. The new episode comes out each and every Wednesday. Y' alls will make sure y'all catch that anyway you find your podcast, but mainly iHeart make sure. Now I'm about to do just fix my mess. I want to take some calls.
Speaker 5: Just does give good advice though, because she's a mother, and I love the way her and her baby daddy brother Roome co parent with each other. And you know, she got a she's an entrepreneur, she's a business woman, so she does give good advice.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's the nicest thing you said to me.
Speaker 3: I know I'm lying, but go ahead. Yep. Who's on the phone wreck I the first one. I love it.
Speaker 2: Jess.
Speaker 11: Hello, good morning, sunshine, good morning. I need you to fix my mask, and I mean it gets pretty messy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I see her. You used to how long to wait to bring in a significant other to introduce to your kids?
Speaker 12: Ool?
Speaker 14: Yes, and I and I'm asking that because for my situation, it was a mutual friend of he and ours, my baby daddy, and he chose to move her into the house like immediately after I.
Speaker 22: Left, right and my kids know her as you know.
Speaker 14: Just the friend or the babysitter because she used to actually babysit our kids.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 22: And now they live together and we are trying to cope and peacefully. And it bothered me when my six year old would come home and say, you know why is daddy sleeping in the bed with the babysitter legend, and so you know, I just felt like that was a little too fresh to just put in front of the kids like that, especially when I mean like it could be any other to be very honest, that you could give any other bit world, but this one in particular, and then you're putting that in our kid's face like it's normal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so what is the appropriate way.
Speaker 2: Time to introduce Okay, well that that wouldn't even apply to this situation because she was already around them. She was their nanny right then. Yeah, yeah, so she had already known the kids. Oh my god. So then the question this don't even apply to you. They already knew her. That The thing is is just what for myself?
Speaker 10: Sorry, go ahead, Bay No, no, no, no, no, that.
Speaker 2: Was Charlaine Chawlaine making noise. All right, what you say, James Man.
Speaker 13: Now, I'm asking for myself because I've actually been out here and you know, jump back on the bandwagon a little bit and started dating and like I have a little I have a start lineup, and I really like the first top three, but I don't want to introduce them to my kids because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Better not introduce three niggas to your children. You better not do that. Damn. All right, now, are you pass? But are you fully past their father?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Absolutely, We actually talked about this on your brother and Baby Daddy Talk.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 14: I don't like that nigga at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, oh okay, yeah, okay, I remember your voice. All right. So yeah, it's really nothing that you can do about that. If they together, they living together, that's just what it is. I know you don't like the way it happened, but damn that dad is notorious for that, to be honest. But it's really nothing because that look like they just gonna be together and it doesn't really seem like he has a lot of other women.
Speaker 14: Around just her, right, Actually, no, they actually date other women together. Messy bro it excuse me, it gets massy.
Speaker 2: Well, that's still like, you know, his personal life. As long as the kids ain't around that, then that's a you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Like that's part of the reason why he and I aren't together anymore, because he wanted me to be like the HBI C and.
Speaker 22: Like that doesn't work for me.
Speaker 11: That's not the life all that I'm trying to live.
Speaker 22: No, he wants to be accepting of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, girl, did you know who you married before you married him? Because this is been doing I did not. Yeah, So that's the advice for you, slater.
Speaker 22: He turned into a completely different person.
Speaker 2: That's the advice for you to pay attention to. That's them starting three, so another one will end up like the ex husband.
Speaker 14: All right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 3: I can do that.
Speaker 4: I love today.
Speaker 2: I love you, damn all right.
Speaker 5: I mean that was something appropriate going on from the beginning. He ain't just start sleeping with that baby. Babies, sit done, got knocked off in that house?
Speaker 3: You dad?
Speaker 2: Going right? And this is something that he been doing obviously. Shana, Hello, good morning. How are you, bab Good morning?
Speaker 13: How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. I'm trying to figuret what's going on with you. Your boyfriend married, but you love him?
Speaker 11: Yes, girl, let me tell you so. My boyfriend he probably is just a whole bunch of mess. Actually, what coming out of my mouth? My boyfriend he just got out in January. He did five years and that I did not hold him down, so I knew he came home. He was gonna be looking for me. When he found me, you know, he whooped me out, hurt my feet, and then I found out he was married, like he'd been married for ninety days.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was married for ninety days, so they still was in apation.
Speaker 13: He's married right now, right for.
Speaker 11: Still and then got married and then came looking for me and then went back to his wife.
Speaker 2: But he knew you before he before he went to go find his wife. Yeah, well, boom, there you go me.
Speaker 11: After he came and found me after he got married though.
Speaker 2: But no, that that's but see you wasn't. If you was just a little bit before then you would have probably been a wife. But now you're not.
Speaker 11: Damn my wife or nobody that's going to find people that wasn't even holding him down in jail.
Speaker 2: Oh so you mad at the wife.
Speaker 11: I'm mad at Yeah, I am mad at the wife.
Speaker 2: Actually, you look in the mirror and be mad at yourself, because girl, you were second and you don't need to be second. Yeah, that's why you got. You gotta laugh at yourself. I'm ready give you don't get a day, damn it, don't be doing it.
Speaker 6: Give me.
Speaker 7: Donkey had a damn right girl, because this nigga is all right and he got me down bad down back.
Speaker 2: Just said, with your stupid ass, please guy, ain't by dad time for this JJ.
Speaker 5: We just fix my messundred and five and five one oh five one. If you need any type of advice, She's not an expert than anything, but she asked some experiences.
Speaker 2: I bet looks, but I'm getting the most calls and y'all ever.
Speaker 5: Got in the history of shut the Breakfast Clubs, Dan's Morning to Show the Breakfast club CHARLAMAGNEA God. Just Hilarious DJ Nby is off today. We're in the middle of Just Fix My Mess. That is where Just Hilarious gives you advice on all things. What you got over there, jess?
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 2: Oh? Line eight? Line eight? I want to see what's going on? This is this is good.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Rick?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 10: Betch a black effect, pipay.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 10: My question, Rick, My question is, so I lost my father and I lost my mother sort the kind of like uh dion, Yeah, I did change. I got real snappy, I got real moody. Yeah, and I started to like bitiness myself from friends and family members even loved ones and like relationships and stuff like that. And now I feel like I'm getting myself back, But don't nobody really want me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, well curse Rick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Rick, first and foremost, I'm sorry. I'll give you my condolences for both of your parents, but just an obvious question, what the hell do they expect for you to do? What does anybody expect of you when you lose not one, but both of your parents?
Speaker 10: You know, like what that within a year less than a year, I lost both of my parents.
Speaker 2: With both of them, and I'm very sorry, and I can imagine that it's still hard to even talk about. But like Dion said, you would think that people would notice that something is wrong. You're changing you with them even knowing what's what you're going through. And it's like, okay, you know what, he needs some time away from everything. How can we cater better to our friend until he get back?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 2: Even if you do snaping me, brother, you ain't got your parents and and you know you one of your parents or your friend's parents are still here. Maybe maybe they are, maybe they're not, but they're supposed to understand you know what I'm saying, So that that's just the advice, that that's their advice. If if those if you're those that left you behind this, then you don't need to go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just for you.
Speaker 10: So my baby mom, she's trying to be like, you know, cool for the kids and stuff like that. How did you and your baby get to a point where y'all was cool?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it with you for one, thanks, he said. So me and Rome got to the point where we was cool, man, because we we got past the feelings. It was no feelings, no intimacy involved anymore. And Rome, it's really just my friend. We've just bonded. Uh just eight years straight. No intimacy, no nine years I'm sorry, nine years straight, no intimacy, no, none of that. He's just really my friend. I'm like, in somewhat like a therapy sister for Rome. You know, I help him unload all his all his trauma, you know, all his mental you know it's it's I help I make it better for that black man to want to be able to be vulnerable and talk about what he got going on without being judged, and it's okay for him to cry to me. So that is how we that's how we move, that's how we got to where we at. I'm his friend.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel like that's you stole me. But I probably just feel like that because I want my baby mom, be my sofa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you did. We're gonna take the next call and get get wrong Rick the master of that. You already got two questions.
Speaker 3: Somebody say that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't blush, thank you. Line three, Yo, you get on my nerves. Show man devon, what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm doing pretty good?
Speaker 3: You sure?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm telling me. You're going to say, oh, you sound depressed like everybody else said.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you just sound like you want a cheeseburger.
Speaker 3: You sound hungry.
Speaker 2: Don't sound depressed. Nah, okay, Well tell me your problems. I see it. Say you're having co parenting issues with the mother of your child. What's going on?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 12: So the mother and my daughter, Like I try to like co parent and keep like communication and everything open with her, and like try to be there for my daughter and everything all still trying to be there for like the mother and my son and everything else. But the problem is it's like it's like it really comes down to like money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But then at the same time, it's like, I also don't like when she makes like decisions and things like that without like like without even telling me.
Speaker 2: So you want to be more included. You want to be more included, like co parenting. You want to come to a decision as a whole, you know, when she does things without me, yeah, okay yeah, And.
Speaker 12: Then like at the same time, like it's like when I'm like, okay, can we do something together so at least our daughter can see us together versus like always, oh, you just go to your daddy's house, and oh, you just come to your mommy's house, and we're always separated because like me, growing up, I never really seen my father and as soon as I turned eighteen, went to go see my father. That was like the worst experience ever. So I always vowed to myself, I would never do.
Speaker 3: That to my kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's the same time I.
Speaker 12: Would want my kids to see that I'm able to talk to their mothers and stuff like that, get around them and everything is still.
Speaker 2: Cool, right right.
Speaker 12: So with her, it's like when it comes to like Okay, for example, like she might need something, and then she'll go off on a tangent talking about how I take care of my son more than I take care of my daughter, but I pay child score for both of my kids. But I pay more for my son than I do for my daughter. But I see my son more than I my daughter, because my son looks closer than me than my daughter does.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so I was okay, So y'all two different baby mothers. Okay, So with the one, the current one, just give you the hard problem right now? So how long ago has the business y'all broke up?
Speaker 12: The start of the pandemic?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Okay, So I think maybe it just sounds like two different types of ways that y'all raise, because I think, is she dating somebody or is she you know, y'all y'all not trying to get back together and none of that, right, y'all, y'all done, You're just trying to find a way to cope.
Speaker 12: I mean, to me, I don't mind getting back together and everything else, because it was like when the whole pandemic thing happened, everybody wanted to be fly and yeah, they wanted to do and she just went off of our own tangent ended up getting with somebody else and that was pretty much that. And I was like, hey, you're moving too fast because we.
Speaker 2: Just had a child and okay.
Speaker 12: That ended up being a whole situation and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, So before I get out of here because we have to go. Yeah, what is not helping that you're not over her either? That that's the thing too. And she maybe feels like she don't want to confuse the kids or confuse you and do things as a family when that's not where her head is. She seems like she's well pasted you. And so I'm sorry, but yes, you do sound depressed, and I think you do need to talk to somebody, and I think you should just even just just work on getting joint custody of your baby and just focus on the baby and less on her only. Just focus on your kids and try to move past the love that you have for her, because it don't sound like she coming back. But I do love you and I want you. If you have any more other problems or anything, you want to follow up with me carefully, reckless, write me on that page and then we can continue there.
Speaker 3: But thank you. Let me know your cash after almost send you some money for a cheet burger.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I want you to laugh at that because you sound depressed, so you need to laugh Devon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm gonna give them some information from the mental health onlines dot org.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: What if he's vegan, you the money, you get a plant based cheat burger.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll be very back after this, I think. Is that what we're supposed to say?
Speaker 5: Well, actually we got thank you Jess for doing justice my mess, no problem, and we have Just with the Mess coming up right, Yes we do.
Speaker 3: You don't know what we're talking about, Okay, So when.
Speaker 2: We come back, it's just gonna make it all all the better that it coming.
Speaker 4: It's such a work in progress.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the.
Speaker 3: World's most dangerous.
Speaker 5: Want to show the Breakfast Club charlamagnea God, just hilarious. DJ India is off today and now it's time for Just with the Mess and her news is real.
Speaker 3: Allegedly this is the room. A report on the Breakfast Club Honey.
Speaker 2: So Danaya Jackson says she knows other women's bodies better than she knows her owns because of her husband cheating. Wow. This, This is crazy. This is crazy. Well, I don't really want to hit audio. We have audio from it, but I don't want to. So Danaia Jackson is Derek Jackson, his wife. For those who don't know Derek Jackson, he is the relationship expert or I mean that's what that's what they I mean, that's what they would know him by. Yeah, yeah, but that's what it was. I mean, I honestly wouldn't take any relationship advice from him. But I think it's crazy because he's the one that was cheating on his wife and then he turned around and then divorced her. Right, but the Naya Jackson, I think this is kind of weird. I only wanted to do this story because I although it's kind of weird, I feel like it happens a lot for the women who want to cater to their man, and and and even I think it's okay or it's not okay to them, but they'll do whatever they want to please their man. Watch him, know, she used to watch him have sex with other women or you know, stuff like that, and then he turned around and divorced her.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's crazy. It all goes along a part of the I'm only covering the story because of the part of how she did that. I know other women do that, and that's horrible. That's a sickness in my in my in my opinion.
Speaker 3: And women what if social media encourages that too, because they look at all these different women and they try to keep up and they want to.
Speaker 2: And then I can even And the reason why I say it's weird, I'm gonna say I was like that at one point. I never wanted to watch my man have sex with somebody else. But it's a thing where you get cheated on constantly, constantly by somebody like it's like because I used to get cheated on with like strippers, right, And I asked, like, yo, what is what is up with this? Like what like do I need to be more spery?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 2: He like, no, I would never wife that ied to, but you would cheat on me with that, you know what I'm saying. So that's the only reason why I wanted to report the story. Ladies, you do not have to deal with that. I was once delusional like that, don't be like me, uh, don't be like I was, And don't be like Deny Jackson was, because it seems like she's trying to do better for herself. She then took the beanie hats off, took the thick ass glances off, and she looking good now.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: Uh, Tommy tells Tommy Lee, former love and hip hop reality star, tells girls it's lame to fight.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: Tommy Lee is now on Zeus. You know I'm on the show. Baddies shout out to Lamel and Zeus over there. But more recently, Tommy has been trying not to fight. The reunion just came on and we have audio of her telling girls not to fight.
Speaker 17: It's so lame, It's so weak, especially if you don't have a real reason. I only would say you should fight, or you should defend yourself if there's a real reason, Like to all the young girls that watch me and everybody who's like a supporter or a phantomon, like that's whack. But it's only so long you could let somebody play with your name and play with your face. Like none of this gives me energy right now. I'm like damn near Bill in the whole house. Real life like growth, growing up, maturing, being with your family, taking care of business, standing on business.
Speaker 2: That's what's up now.
Speaker 3: I asked you earlier just who Tommy Lee was, and you told me she used to fight a lot.
Speaker 2: To fight her Like, Yep, she used to fight a lot, so she didn't used to like physically fight all the time. But she would be one of the ones that all stand up and go guff with you, like you know what I mean, like like like nothing like Charlamage. You don't fight anybody, Jocelyn, right, Jocelyn. That is so they were kind of like the same, like ready to go if somebody came at them, you know. But she's trying to turn over a new leaf. Respect you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, it would be alcohol, it would be you know, she high whatever.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like these shows, these like producers and all that whatever, that's what they want to feed you that and then they feed you that stuff. If I always got access to liquor and and that, you know what I'm saying, And that's what I want y'all gonna feed me that and then turn me into a monster. But these girls they realized when they soable or when they watched this stuff back, Yo, that's not how I want to be, And so I salute to Tommy Lee for actually wanting to do that. Now, if I really see it and if it stays, that's what it is. But I'm definitely praying for her her transition because she's doing some good. She might she might have some lapses every now and then if somebody played with yeah, you're never gonna let nobody play. And we know that about Tommy, you know, but yeah, she's just trying to turn over the leaf. I think people need to need to normalize that.
Speaker 3: Let people grow.
Speaker 2: I respect your normalize that. Yes, all right, Gloilla says, don't call me sis, stop calling me says, because I'm trying to f your baby daddy. I hope, I really really hope what Yeah, I love Glow. I hope that this is personal. I hope this is like a subliminal to somebody, because if this is in general, what that's that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 3: That's what what are we talking about? I would hope that's directed to one person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it ain't gotta be you gotta baby, I'm trying to have your baby daddy. Please, this is not just this can't be general.
Speaker 3: So if you saw her, you wouldn't say sis.
Speaker 2: You know I would because I want to see if she gonna say that to me, Like yo, but I ain't gonna lie. I give them my baby, daddy, please please, you need to have somebody rich for once.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just dang, oh damn not that record like he'd be fing to broke bit.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just hope that's that's just not general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope that directed to one person.
Speaker 2: I agree with you now. I think you're gonna love this story, Charlamagne. It's the last one new ride sharing app created by a black man from New York. It's called black Wolf. It comes equipped with armed drivers. Oh yep. Thirty to year old former private investigator and bodyguard launched the new rod sharing at black Wolf. He launched it. I really liked that. His name is King Kerrie King Brown. The app was inspired by rising crime in large cities. The app uses real time data to let others know of the riders. I mean to let your others know of the rider's location.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that, but you don't necessarily need armed security when you're in the car. Per Se it's when you come out of the car.
Speaker 2: But but but look, rising crime and law. You know what I'm saying, People could be jumping in cars.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I mean, most of the time when I jump in the car, feel safe, you know, lest somebody gonna shoot the car up.
Speaker 3: You know, never know, you never know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. People can catching rides.
Speaker 3: Drive at the same time.
Speaker 2: Will let's find out no black wolf we gonna see yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, But shout out to that black man for doing that. I love that. That's why I'm here for it, because this is something else that was created by us.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Another one.
Speaker 5: Now, we got the People's Choice mix coming up. Another lie that NV will tell, and that lie is that he's taking your request. So I'm gonna give you the number anyway, one hundred five five, one oh five one. But understand he's not even here and it's already been recorded.
Speaker 3: He's busy. But it's good. It's the People's Choice mix up next on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club, your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 15: My plan for Verizon gives you control over your phone plan to celebrate with giving you control over an aspect of our show. That's right, So check out our socials to see how to get on this control. You want to control to show this Friday, We'll tell you how, so tune in Friday to hear the outcome.
Speaker 5: It's the World's most Dangerous morning show to Breakfast Club, Charlamage to God. Yes, DJNVY is off today and Jess, you got some shows this weekend, right?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 2: I got shows this weekend at East Providence, Rhode Island, at Comedy Connection. I got to shows Friday and to shows Saturday. Make sure you get your tickets at jess Hilarious Official dot com. Listen. The biggest show of the year though June tenth, d m V Baltimore, Philly, Delaware. Everybody, I'll need to come out MGM National Harbor. It's the biggest show of the year. I do it every time. I sell it out. Y'all show me the biggest love. I love it. I will be doing meet and greed. It comes with the packages. Get your tickets, hop up on ticketmass to dot com and I see you there. That's June tenth show Tom is at eight o'clock. I see you DC.
Speaker 3: Just getting money Hey, you know who I want to salute to.
Speaker 5: I on a salute Gunplay man, saluting my good brother Gunplay from the m Iao me and being DJ. Envy and Gunplay had a phone conversation a couple of days ago because you know, Gunplay was dragged into this this Ross Envy situation unintentionally and that that wasn't him or his family. And I'll let I'll let you know when Envy get back, he'll he'll talk about it more. But I just want to salute to my good brother gun Playing. It's his family man, definitely. Okay, all right, when we come back. It's a positive note. It's the Breakfast Club Morning Show, The Breakfast Club charlamagnea God, just hilarious. DJ Envy is off today. That's it for today, Jess. You'll be back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll be back tomorrow, and the day after that and the day after that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Saturday, you got show Saturday. You'll be in Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be in Rhode Island. I'm in Monday. I pushed it over to the Business Week.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 5: I want to leave y'all on this positive note. Make peace with the fact that you will be misunderstood. When you vibrate on a different frequency. See y'all Tomorrow, Breakfast Club, you don't finish or y'all Done