Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's time for Bachelor headlines.
Speaker 3: We have so much good content coming your way and well headlines are definitely a part of that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The first headline is this Jen Saviano surprises Bachelor Nation with wedding elopement video. It's this is according to the Bachelor Nation, Jen Saviano is one of the most spectacular contestants of all time because she was a part of Season twenty of The Bachelor, which I just happened to be the bachelor on.
Speaker 2: I Love Following John on Instagram.
Speaker 4: She definitely teased a week before releasing the wedding video that she was kind of eloping in Italy. She said something about like them heading to the place where they got engaged, something like that, And she posted a whole bunch of wedding content in like long form a couple of days ago. First she had the boys because her son was part of the wedding. It was truly just like it was a real elopement. It was by the tree in which they got engaged a year or so ago, and then just she and her husband landon. They are there with their son who just turned three, and they exchange wedding vows under this tree. And she had the most spectacular dress. It was not an elopement feeling dress.
Speaker 2: Oh it was.
Speaker 4: So it's so beautiful, so princess that you have to go check it out. But she has a lot of long form content on her page.
Speaker 3: This is a headlines episode full of Bachelor Nation All Stars. Kayla Quinn reacts to rumor's husband Nick is cheating on her. She reacted on her social media. This is according to e News.
Speaker 4: She actually didn't react on her own social media. She reacted to somebody else their video on TikTok. There's this TikTok out there that was basically compiling a whole bunch of information that was posted on the Bachelor Reddit. Yeah, she's collecting all of her information from there. There's this one woman who started a Reddit thread saying that she was having an affair with Kayla's husband. So this girl just relays gossip on TikTok, and then Kayla commented under that saying, what the fuck is this? This isn't true. My husband doesn't go on business strips. The original poster was saying that he's been cheating on business strips. She said, this is a joke.
Speaker 2: No one believes these rumors.
Speaker 4: These are false.
Speaker 3: The Golden Bachelor Susan Knowles goodness gracious, if we had that little audio of hands clapping and people cheering, it'd be time to put that into this podcast. The Golden Bachelor Susan Knowles confirms new relationship with man she met on Tender. This according to US Weekly Ashley in a addition to this, I would assume this means that Susan Moles will not be in Paradise.
Speaker 2: Literally shocked, and she only said she was going to be in a bikini.
Speaker 3: Come on, we miss out on that.
Speaker 4: They were teasing that she would be in a bikini and that Kathy, her best friend, would be in a one piece. But on their podcast this week, The Happy Hour Golden Hour, she confirmed that she has a wonderful new boyfriend that she met on Tinder.
Speaker 2: She said she's been holding onto the secret for a little while.
Speaker 4: She said she.
Speaker 2: Did meet someone.
Speaker 4: I know. I've been talking about being single because I didn't know where this was going, but I know what I felt and that I wanted to make sure that we were on the same page, and now I could share that we are and they are together. It's a man named Frederick. He's seventy one, four years older than her, and he speaks.
Speaker 2: Very little English.
Speaker 4: Apparently, however, the two of them have been able to communicate through a translation app. Very amazing, very fun. I can't believe she likes this guy. Like, I'm sorry, Susan, you know you love attention. We could call it out. I can't believe she likes this guy more than she likes Bachelor in Paradise, you.
Speaker 3: Know, And I respect that. Yeah, I'm just so sad for Kathy.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's got to do it solo.
Speaker 3: She has to be so sad. They're such good friends. Yeah, such a beautiful couple. Kathy and Susan were Ari and Lauren Lyindyke revealed the gender of baby number four. This, according to Bachelor Nation at least is where we get some of these pictures. It's adorable, Like most things that Lauren does on her social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gender number four, gender, and baby number four is a girl. I am not surprised by this at all. In leading up to this announcement, Lauren and Ari did one of those videos where it was like all the symptoms, like, am I nauseous? It's a girl. Am I breaking out? It's a girl, you know? And then they also had the kids guests, and then they revealed that they'll be having a third girl.
Speaker 2: They have one boy, three girls now and they populowned.
Speaker 4: They were shocked but excited to find out that they have another girl in the way.
Speaker 3: The final headline is this, Letia gar hangs out with Kendall Jenner and Halle Bieber Hailey Bieber. I can't believe, I said, Hallie, I know Hailey Bieber at Coachella. This according to Bachelor Nation as well, it feels like Latia is on the Tyler Cameron path of post show celebrity hangout.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wouldn't call this a hangout. That's a little bit of an exaggeration. She was at the eight one eight tequila up up tent at Coachella. Kendall owns eight one eight and Haley is one of Kendall's best friends. There's a picture of Kendall and Letia taking a selfie together. It doesn't look like they were hanging out. It looks like they were taking a selfie together, but still very cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's super cool. Yeah, and it's getting headlines like Hey, the three of them are now best friends, so it's working in Latia's favor.
Speaker 4: My headline is that I have a headline. By the way, Jared and I got our results from our pre Novo scans, which we did in mid March, and we booked it right after or like the same week that Kevin Mano was on our podcast telling us about how the pre Novo scan changed his life because he found out that he had something suspicious in this thyroid area a couple of years ago. If you guys didn't listen to this podcast he tells us his whole story, can go back in our main feed to listen to his episode because he recently had his treatment for thyroorid cancer and.
Speaker 2: He's on the mend.
Speaker 4: But it was incredible because Ali booked a Prenovo scan for she and Kevin in Chicago, made like a trip out of it because she thought it was such a cool thing, and they found this like life altering finding that he had something in a syroid and because of that, he went to the doctor very regularly to get checked out and it did advance into thigorid cancer. And because the Prenovo scan, they knew to look out for it, and you know, potentially could have.
Speaker 2: Really saved him.
Speaker 4: So Jared and I went and we did pre Novo and it was a great experience. Oh my gosh, just like being out of med SPA. It gives you peace of mind for sure, and as parents, you know you want that extra pece of mind that you will be there for your kids. Was one of the reasons we did it. And Jared's like always complaining about like a stomach ache or a headache or so like he has a like our pabuitations, and like we all know that a lot of the stems from anxiety. But we were just like, let's see if it's something physical or if it's something mental.
Speaker 2: And we got our results back a week or.
Speaker 4: So ago, had a meeting with a radiologist and we were just We've just got a lot of peace of mind knowing that the scans are pretty darn clear. There's a few little mild things just to keep tabs on, but nothing worth noting.
Speaker 2: Ben, would you ever do Pronovo scan? Do they have one? I'm assuming they probably have one in Denver.
Speaker 3: I have no idea if they have one in Denver, Yes, I would do them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're amazing.
Speaker 3: My furnace went out yesterday, so I don't really have the ching to be spending money on Pronovo scans right now because I'm trying to get a new furnace, but yes, I would love to.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Will keep reminding you that's a very good thing to do. Also, if you guys are interested in getting a Pronovo scan, it is a MRI, it is radiation free, and if you want more info on it, you can go look at my post on my Instagram feed and there is a link there that you can get a discount.
Speaker 3: That's all the headlines we have for you today. We'll be back with more content coming your way. Make sure you stay in tune with the Almost Famous feed. We're doing a really cool thing that I think other podcasts are missing out on doing. Not only do we have the Almost Famous show, we have the Ogs. We have some other cool shows coming your way because our feed is one that we are kind of filling in with other shows that we think you as listeners will appreciate and enjoy and you don't have to listen to Ashley and I's voices all the time. We'll be back next week with more headlines. Until then, I've been Ben, I've been Ashley.
Speaker 2: See you guys.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio, or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.