Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield.
Speaker 3: Next flowing down the sidelines.
Speaker 1: This is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Windstuck, where flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon Grosso. Thursday, looking live at the Christmas Tree outside Tostitos Championship Plaza outside Ford Center at the Star of Frisco, where it is a wet, moist fifty six degrees.
Speaker 4: The high we've already reached. The high it was seventy three.
Speaker 1: The load of night is fifty three and it's supposed to rain for the next day or two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's Nate, he is Kurt. This Shennon in the back. We got Chris Bean, I am Jesse Holly. Together we make Hanging with the Boys on the brow people and we're brought to We speak.
Speaker 4: Eat and every day by we stop work. Ever gets his wing.
Speaker 6: We planned the drugstole this week.
Speaker 1: Baby fish, you're very festive and bright in your school your alma mater colors.
Speaker 4: What's the occasion, mantles, you.
Speaker 6: Gotta do a number fourteen play for us? Man bringing that heat?
Speaker 4: You repping the Marquise Bell?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, since I didn't jump on it when Kurt brought it up, I like it. It's very yeah man, very bright on a dreary day.
Speaker 6: Man. Yeah, whoo?
Speaker 4: Who was around first?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Fam or or Miami? Because one of you stole the other one's colors.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: They probably was there first, but we only counted when when we showed up.
Speaker 6: They can be there forever.
Speaker 1: It turned cold really quick, yes it did, manal quick chilli out there?
Speaker 6: Wet man, I missed my fatness?
Speaker 4: Do you yeah?
Speaker 6: Until I get up and walk?
Speaker 4: Were you warmer when you were heavier?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Really you can a degree rather with a wind blowing? Man? Good with a with a light, I'll be about to die.
Speaker 4: How are you today?
Speaker 11: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Good, Jesse?
Speaker 12: How you doing good?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: The pastels on?
Speaker 12: Yeah man, mentals is good?
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 12: You know I almost had a dental problem. Let me let me.
Speaker 1: I don't waited too late in the year to get up my deductible because if I start now, I only got two months to get it in. So I'm gonna wait till January.
Speaker 5: So he starts you gotta pay it anyway. You gotta start to redluctible over anyway in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like if yeah, but like if you that's another story.
Speaker 6: What happened to your dentals?
Speaker 5: So here's like third world album that I have, First world problem. It's on first world problems that I have. So I don't know, do you guys still use the manual toothbrush? Are you manual toothbrush?
Speaker 6: Guys? Use it?
Speaker 4: I'm back laser. I buy a little seven dollars okay.
Speaker 5: So so Nick, you and I I have the electric toothbrush, right, so I've had this one. You can change the inner pieces. So I changed them like every you know, two months or whatever.
Speaker 12: I would you change them? But it died.
Speaker 5: It died like it just stopped working. I thought I charged it, it just stopped working. So I'm standing at the sink this morning, and this is this is the this is a spoiled, privileged part.
Speaker 12: Of life that I live?
Speaker 4: Is this Hoigh maintenance Jesse one hundred.
Speaker 5: I'm standing at the sink this morning, and the toothbrush won't go on, and I'm thinking to myself, how am I ever going to brush my teeth this morning? And I'm standing up out and I'm looking at I'm just like, maybe I just wrenched my mouth out with the mouth washing and just keep it moving.
Speaker 12: Never in my mind dawn on me. Just MANU, will we do it like you've like you've done for eighty years, for a hundred years. And I said that.
Speaker 5: I looked and I was like, you spoiled brat. And I had to manually do it. And then when I got done, I got on Amazon ordered Yeah it should be there by tomorrow morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 5: I was just I was stitting there. I was just like, but that's just so used to it. It reminds me that, you know, like, what are we complaining about it? I really live a privileged life. Like I sat there and thought to myself, I'm not going to be able to brush my teeth today because the motor in my mechanical whatever electric toothbrush die.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: I felt horrible. I felt horrible.
Speaker 5: I was like, but I figured it out. Elbow grease figure still works through that time of Yeah, man, talk about the trauma of my life.
Speaker 4: Glad you got through that. Learned a few extra.
Speaker 6: Calories this morn.
Speaker 12: Yeah, brut to smell all good? My smile is feeling. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You got some nice teeth, you cat braces. Never really never do you wipen your teeth?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't whiten yours, curd you white.
Speaker 11: And your teeth on occasion. I need to again, I need it.
Speaker 4: I need to start.
Speaker 12: You don't do pretty much anything. Donnists like you.
Speaker 5: We need to get you, We need to get you. We got a lot we gotta work on you. We let you step by the wayside. We gotta get you with a therapy. You're on a cusp. You're on the cusps with getting a therapist.
Speaker 12: Maybe I think.
Speaker 1: I'm good therapy before I told you all that, you know, just actually told me I didn't really need therapy.
Speaker 12: What about a doctor?
Speaker 5: Doctor?
Speaker 1: You know, we talked about this at lunch today. I've never had a physical. Why won't you get your pan out? Get your pan out?
Speaker 4: That's exactly what the doctor says. Yeah, I need I need to go get some blood work done. I'm getting to that age where I need to start.
Speaker 12: Like, you're not You're not twenty five anymore.
Speaker 1: You do realize that, right for the reminder, like you're double Thanks for the reminder.
Speaker 5: You're double, Like there are things that that are supposed to happen at certain ages in life that you need to.
Speaker 4: I know, and I've got it.
Speaker 1: I've got a little one I need to think about. Yeah, my life someere around for him a little bit.
Speaker 5: You don't sound happy about that. You're selling well, if I'm there, No, he'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: I just don't like to I just don't like to go do things like I'm a very introverted extrovert.
Speaker 4: Once I go do stuff, I'm like, Okay, I'm glad I went and did this.
Speaker 1: Like if I go out, I like to go to the bar and watch sports and doctors.
Speaker 4: Doctors, going to the dentist, that's a that's a trip. That's a journey. Going to the doctor's office, that's a whole ordeal.
Speaker 6: That's saying unhealthy.
Speaker 5: He don't yeah, all right, when they roll you to the morgue, you're gonna be unhappy about it.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't remember that. I got a bone to pick with you today, Kurt hold On.
Speaker 12: Listen now, all right, bullet.
Speaker 1: Point number four today four it states not to call you out on the air.
Speaker 4: But I'm going to call you out on the air.
Speaker 1: Darren Waller seventh, a monk tight ends of receiving yards at forty eight per game, A go to for Devitos Curti's on the injury reserve.
Speaker 6: What you do?
Speaker 13: I did a last week too with somebody was hurt and I put him on the list. So sorry, that's how much of a deep dive I do into the Giants. You know, I just look at the stats us in the building.
Speaker 3: It is in the building.
Speaker 12: It's in the building.
Speaker 4: No, Kurt, thank you for sending these out every single day.
Speaker 1: I wish you would have sent the text that you were thinking about sending last night.
Speaker 11: I tell these guys off the air.
Speaker 12: In the break a good conversation.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's get into a little bit of football now that we've wasted ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fun on nothing.
Speaker 12: What we do?
Speaker 4: They have one of the worst the Giants.
Speaker 1: We're talking about one of the worst offensive lines in the league is left tackle Andrew Thomas, the best on the offensive line.
Speaker 6: They do you even know who's on their offensive line?
Speaker 7: You got them Bama boys. Them Bama boys. They ain't like the defense. They ain't like Obama boy that plays defense.
Speaker 6: They saw they saw so the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Should they have a field day. You got a rookie quarterback, if we stopped battle on.
Speaker 7: If we crushed the run within the first five or six if they just go out there and crush the run the first five or six minutes, to say, the first quarter, and we get any type lead seven to eight points, even though they're gonna continue to run the ball because they just want to run the clock down because they know they're gonna lose the game.
Speaker 4: Just trying to get out of there, just trying to get out on the bus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so there, I'm telling you they if the.
Speaker 7: Boys, now, I ain't gonna even say that. I ain't gonna even call that badness. We finished, Man, come on, I wore my orange shirt.
Speaker 13: Any risks of you know, did they eat the cheese against Arizona? They give up four hundred.
Speaker 7: Yards hundred pounds and gee, they can go out of these fail Viva chid the same.
Speaker 1: We heard them before the Cardinals, exact same, Nate Jesse.
Speaker 5: I'm with Nate. I really am serious like Arizona. I was even worries me, Kurt, like Arizona. I was even trying to be like, well, you know, they got good effort, you know they don't have the guy.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you fellas, they're bad. This is bad.
Speaker 4: What about Saquon because you're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: He's he leads the league in eighty three point seven yards a game, one hundred two yards from scrimmage, Like, is that the only thing you have?
Speaker 4: Like just put a guwn on him to shadow him? Is that what you do?
Speaker 5: Like this is you know Evan Neil was alignment earlier in the year where where.
Speaker 12: You remember it was the big thing.
Speaker 5: He he he got done, he was getting worked.
Speaker 12: Fans were booing.
Speaker 5: Then he made jokes about you know, some of those fans flipping burgers, and then the New York radio host went off on them and they said that you know, boom every time you see him. So you see him in the mall, boom, he said, you see him out the movies, boom. So if he makes it to the Pro Bowl, boom. So everywhere you turn, you should boo this guy.
Speaker 12: And it was a back. It's bad like that.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 5: The reason why Daniel Jones, like remember he went to the IR with the next situation and all they were beating him merciful, mercifully.
Speaker 12: It was bad and.
Speaker 5: This is gonna the same is gonna happen to this top me de Vito kid.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 5: I mean it's gonna be like it's it's it's I don't even know how to explain it, Like I really don't know. That's how bad it is, Like I this is this is a this is an ultimate past that game? There really is?
Speaker 1: Is there any advantage to this video kid not having any tape out there?
Speaker 6: Is there?
Speaker 12: Because he who was he throwing you to?
Speaker 4: There's one good guys on I are you know what's the other title?
Speaker 12: Bellinger? Be Bellinger? You know he's he's an up and coming guy.
Speaker 13: But we just we're gonna see thirty carries from Barkley.
Speaker 12: Then you're gonna see probably fifty carries.
Speaker 6: From Barkley, touches at least touches.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day that Barkley will have forty plus carries and they stop him.
Speaker 4: So if you have him on fantasy, make sure you start him this.
Speaker 13: Ni he average over four yards of carry last game they lost forty nothing.
Speaker 14: But yeah, gonna tap out to really yeah, have you ever been This is for both of you guys that have played professional football, not for me and you carry.
Speaker 4: But I've been on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: It's probably only been a handful of times at away games where by halftime or third you're just like.
Speaker 4: I just want to go get on the bus, like this is just wind the clock down, Like let's just go. I think I've been in one of those, maybe in the second quarter.
Speaker 15: Maybe it was New Orleans at one year, where they just beat the brakes, that got the breaks beat off of them. You're just like, especially a night game when it's late, you know you're gonna get home at three in the morning.
Speaker 6: What's that like as a player?
Speaker 1: Just like, I mean, because you don't want to put out bad tape, you don't ever want anybody to question effort, but when you know, like that's got to be the way the Giants kind of feel going into every week now, right, especially when you're playing a defense like ours and you really like you guys are both like there's no chance.
Speaker 12: There was there was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't I was in a game like that. It was at Green Bay. It was a night I think it was. It was a night game. It was actually the game the game that sent Wade Phillips home.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, right, that that was I believe it was a night game. It was a night game. It was raining, it's cold forty what was it?
Speaker 15: Forty?
Speaker 12: Was bad? It was it was over, it was it was bad.
Speaker 6: So you heard the press is printing new playbooks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the way on the on the on the play ride home, you heard you heard the whole punch.
Speaker 3: You heard the whole punch it going into the new play.
Speaker 4: Heard a call got to play order some more paper for the printer.
Speaker 11: Beef had the Was there a feeling that the team had quit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting like this is around that time, like around.
Speaker 12: That time for it was bad, it was bad.
Speaker 5: Around that time you started kind of hearing that what Nate was talking about yesterday. Hey, baby, call call, call Charles. Have Charles and Mark to start boxing this stuff up? Do you start getting a call to start boxing stuff up?
Speaker 12: Man? And And what.
Speaker 1: Does it mean when because you obviously you just can't quita and just staying on the field. So what exactly does it mean when a team quits you just mistackles?
Speaker 4: Is it effort?
Speaker 1: Is it like I don't want to put my I don't want to lower my shoulder because I might dissrecate my shoulder.
Speaker 12: Correct it's like, you know what this is.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of business decisions.
Speaker 5: I was ready to say, I was getting ready to say it was it's the business decision of all businesses.
Speaker 12: Because here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Let me tackle his feet instead of his shoulder.
Speaker 5: Because as the season begins to wind down, what don't I want get hurt. I don't want to spend time in the office and being here having to rehab.
Speaker 6: Right and listen to this, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Be I don't want to be here rehab. You know, you know what I'm saying, Like, I want to get I want to get so far away from this thing. But if I'm hurt, if I go on ir towards the end of the year, I hurt something, I'm I'm contractually.
Speaker 12: Stuck stuck here to do my rehab.
Speaker 5: Whereas when I do my exit interview, Hey, I'll see y'all when when it was time for us to report back.
Speaker 12: But if I'm hurt, if I'm shoulder knee, ain't.
Speaker 4: Go to Mexico or the Bahamas.
Speaker 5: You could go, but you gotta come right back. You gotta go for a weekend. Three days you make, they may give you a reprieve. Let you go a couple more days, but you have to come back. You that that doesn't sit well with the front office personnel if you if you ended the year hurt and you're not here rehabit, they start that now, they start talking about taking some of that money.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: The coaches k threat you because they jobbed. They threat Yeah, coaches k.
Speaker 7: Threatning you because they probably not gonna be Yeah, I'm telling you that coach day Bowl and wink they'll be here next year. But you're gonna threaten you guys that got guarantee your money. What you threaten them with?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Wow, I just want I've been there and don't want to ever go back. Once you've been through that a couple of times, you do not ever want to experience like that one in fifteen three and thirteen and the coach telling you you ain't gonna be here next year. I'm telling you, I'm weeding it all out. You know, Jimmy was brutal. Boy, he nah man, I got college kids can out do y'all.
Speaker 13: What are what are our coach I know we've talked about this before in such a games, and what are our coaches saying that everybody in the building over their nose.
Speaker 11: The giants aren't good. I mean, they.
Speaker 12: Leads, man, we Mike McCarthy ain't helping them.
Speaker 5: I'm being honest. I'm being honest. Mike McCarthy ain't helping them. You know why they ain't practice yesterday? They didn't even practice yesterday. They didn't walked through. Really, they didn't walk through yesterday on the most beneficial practice day of the week.
Speaker 12: They didn't walked through yesterday day Thursday, they didn't walk through.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 5: I just said that that doesn't help the psyche of players when they come in and they're like, oh, yeah, we're gonna do a walk through today, and they're like, oh, see the same thing we see on this film. I'm just I'm just giving you the psyche of a player.
Speaker 12: This.
Speaker 6: The more we talk about this more you gotta have. You gotta have a bunch of dogs on your team.
Speaker 7: And I was telling Brad and Josh, the guy that works with will you say, we don't know what they do?
Speaker 6: Uh? They were like, how did y'all handle this?
Speaker 7: I said, we had once once you were in a winning mode like these guys have been in the last three years.
Speaker 6: You got to have enough dogs. You know, even if you don't.
Speaker 7: Practice a lot practice, well, you got to have enough dogs that when you hit that field comes Sunday, they ain't playing. And when you looking there, like you can look at Troy. Okay, I joked around, but this dude ain't playing. He ain't having it. Mike ain't having it. Charles was wasn't having it because they knew when it was time to play. They had bigger, you know, aspirations than me, just you know, trying to We're gonna have.
Speaker 6: Practice over here, you know, I'll be glad man. I'm going to do this after practice. I ain't coming home tonight.
Speaker 5: Can I pose a question to Nate and then we're going to the break? Ye answer the other side of the break.
Speaker 4: You can give you time to think about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Mike mccartny said yesterday and this press or that there could be a possibility that he will have Tyron Smith kind of almost not practice all that anymore, do some walkthrough than maybe for the rest of the year. From an offensive lineman perspective, is that a good thing for him and this offensive line and this offensive team going forward. We'll have Nate answer that question. On the other side of this break, So stay right here with us.
Speaker 6: Let us figure out when we get back.
Speaker 16: Fall is here, and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierro's fresh flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real halfs avocados. We'll score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 12: Grab some today.
Speaker 8: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es.
Speaker 12: And o's with me Everson Wallas.
Speaker 8: With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 10: See Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a diehard fan or a dog worthy care fan, we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan. Here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The seat Geek not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're a Here of a week fan or haven't been here in years fans, the gig has you covered. Download the seat gig After the seed gig, you're taking the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 17: How's wing Stop sound Christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauceed tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Windstop branch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, get your flavor delivered at Windstop dot Com.
Speaker 1: Back to Hanging with the board, Welcome back, second segment of the show brought to each and every day by blockchain dot Com. Thank you blockchain dot Com and in case you're just now joining us. Jesse posed a question.
Speaker 4: Tonight and gave him some time to think about it. Jesse, what was your question?
Speaker 5: The question was Mike McCarthy say, yes, sir, it is press conference that he could potentially put into plan that Tyron And if I said Tyler before, excuse me, Tyron Smith would not practice.
Speaker 12: For the yester the year.
Speaker 5: Maybe just some walk through stuff, you know, but but not practice essentially and just playing the games on Sunday. That that's a possibility that they're that they're mulling over right now. From someone who's played the offensive line position, what do you think about that? Is that a good thing, a bad thing, a right thing, or wrong thing?
Speaker 6: Initially I would have said no, just no, flat out.
Speaker 7: But they've been doing this for the last three years basically, right Tyron.
Speaker 6: Missing weeks, missing days, missing, He.
Speaker 7: Just came up with three week hiatus and came in played a nice game. So they have some way, somehow mentally figured this thing out him in.
Speaker 6: The left guard.
Speaker 7: So if you think this is tried and see what it worked, I don't think it'll work when we play some some some some playoff football, but it may work the rest of the season.
Speaker 11: So what are the other guys on the team think.
Speaker 6: They don't think they're too young to think.
Speaker 7: It doesn't bother no, because that when you walk into something like that, they they that's what they used to. I mean your left guard, that is he is the reason that we go left guard, left tackle.
Speaker 6: He like, this is what we do. It's what you do. Like I've always I never figured this outside.
Speaker 7: I went to play for the Carolina Panthers and when the quarterback I can't think of his name, but anyway, I was like, man, come on, y'all, y'all should know bed than this, and the dude stops. Hold on.
Speaker 17: They hold on.
Speaker 6: Now sink the Cowboys with something that is happening every day.
Speaker 7: See what is a distraction to us as media and as Cowboy fans. Don't phase us like it would to Detroit like it would, uh like the Chicago batter team, because we all have something going, something that's different. It's something that's unique. And I had to learn that when I went to Carolina. You know you're right, bro, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: What year were you in Carolina?
Speaker 7: I can't even think year ninety eight somewhere now, Steve Burlines.
Speaker 6: Steve Burline was the quarterback.
Speaker 7: He stopped me saying, come on here, you gotta remember now, these people ain't doing what we.
Speaker 6: Did in Dallas. Yeah, you know right, man, got it right. Was just to get down.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 12: I thought about it, like when I heard it.
Speaker 5: I thought about it last night, and I'm justoved you. But we talked about but we talked so much about just the cohesion. We talked so much about the work. And I get it that Tyrant. I mean, he's he's been around the block twice, right, and his his tenure here with the Cowboys. I just when you miss a lot of practice, you missed the details. And this is a team who has suffered because of the details that.
Speaker 12: That that is my own.
Speaker 5: And I get it sometimes as you get olderlong in the tooth, like the would that this whole Veterans Day thing ain't new. This ain't a new thing. Like veterans get days all the time. They get him in training camp. They just used to.
Speaker 1: Make you ride the bike if you have it, just it just it just looks different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It looks different, it sounds different than it is now. In order to get a Veterans Day, like you had to be top dog. You had to be top dog to get a Veterans Day. That wasn't just now they hand them out freely, like oh you know gods you were like, he get a Veterans Day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we plugged the machine ton in his hell man and he said he had.
Speaker 6: Reached his workout peak. Yeah, he need the rest.
Speaker 12: And technology is a good thing. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to sound like we're knocking, we're old farts that technology is not a good thing. I just I come from a place where everybody didn't get a Veterans Day. But I get it and understand it. But when you talk about not practicing at all or or just walk throughs, that's that's a lot to me. That that's a lot for me because there's so many detailed things that even timing, it's like, you know what, Yeah, I know that I'm supposed to do this, and I know that we're supposed to do this, but what does that look like? What does that sound like?
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 5: What does that feel like? So that when that when we do get that t stunt, we do get that uh you.
Speaker 6: Know that why.
Speaker 5: And they crossed dogg in the middle on the center crossed dog that when.
Speaker 12: You knew you knew what our.
Speaker 6: Our machine was.
Speaker 7: That told us that we were tired because they got this GPS and all this that tales them when they peaked out.
Speaker 4: You know what I d asthma Field.
Speaker 7: No, No, it was Michael Irvin and he never got tired, Jimmy said, Michael Irvin is our barometer.
Speaker 6: He of the men say his legs tired, We're gonna get a rest. And I'm looking at Mike like, hold on, here's a hundred bus. Won't get that. That's that's a couple of dances.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that that's a That's the thing for me. It's it's just this team is consistently lost on the details. The small, little minute details man in the trenches are so important.
Speaker 1: I would almost think, Kurt to your to your question the younger guys, as a younger guy, I would almost unless I was back and tiring up and I wanted first team reps in the game, I would almost welcome that because you're resting this older dude that's had health problems. We need him there in the playoffs if we're gonna make a run like I would almost as a player, be like, yeah, that's until he starts messing up.
Speaker 12: But then then then you come to the point in time it's like, what is it?
Speaker 7: Old?
Speaker 5: You know, if you don't if you don't use it, you lose it. Like when you're not practicing, you're not keeping your sword sharp. You just aren't you when you're not practicing a little slower off. Yeah, and again and now said hold, I'm like, all right, y'all say that now till until he gives up the pressure. And you know what I mean, We go back and we go, boy, we sure could have used that. And we'll and we'll go look at all the details in the game again, we go, man tiring gave a pressure up, Well, he gave a false start up.
Speaker 12: Just his timing wasn't there.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Because there's something about that seeing seeing Michael Parson come off the ball every single day that gets me. Ah, it gets my fast twisch muscle movement going in the proper direction.
Speaker 12: I don't know. I don't know how to further explain it.
Speaker 1: No, it's like then like when you ain't played Call of Duty in a while, I don't know, like it takes it takes a couple of days to get the.
Speaker 4: Reaction time back down and the aiming and explain it.
Speaker 5: Explain it to me us, Chris Beam in the terms of call of duty, what would it mean in the terms of call of duty?
Speaker 4: I mean, I haven't.
Speaker 18: Played in a wild and I went in the other day and just these people were playing every day.
Speaker 12: So it's just tough.
Speaker 6: So I mean, I don't know ask.
Speaker 4: I mean, shame comes in there too.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm so bad though, it doesn't matter if I if I play every day or y'all don't know how bad.
Speaker 5: So you would have test that, you would have test that getting the practice reps in is more beneficial.
Speaker 12: Than not yet. Right, But even if.
Speaker 7: Fort yesterday, I mean we were about one kid practicing the whole.
Speaker 18: Team when I walked out here before I left, they were out practicing with helmets and they didn't have shoulder pads on. But I mean they're I mean walk through usually is like no helmets. They had helmets on the running I mean they they practiced.
Speaker 1: We're talking about tyroing, like if he didn't practice the rest of the year, we I had no problem.
Speaker 18: With that because it seems like every time he gets hurt is in practice, not the game.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy's been the league for how many think Chris was listening to Christmas listening.
Speaker 6: He just got his opinion.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with him.
Speaker 7: It's too bad. We gotta wait and see. That's that's the scary thing about this. If they do that, we gotta wait and see how it turns out. If it turns out good, and we're gonna call coach a genius if it turns out bad.
Speaker 1: So yeah, good point. Here's here's a here's a maybe a positive of that. If he's not practicing, then your backup gets more first team reps. That way, he's ready. If something happens that he does.
Speaker 11: Does it hurt anybody else around him, whether it's the guard or.
Speaker 4: The guy Russian or the communication.
Speaker 13: But he's yeah, even Dak, does it hurt anything else that he's not there at practice?
Speaker 12: I'll let the guard tell you.
Speaker 18: I mean the guard that's right next to him the game if the season was over.
Speaker 11: The tight end outside him on the other side.
Speaker 18: And saying that.
Speaker 7: Today's NFL is so much different. And uh, and I'll just say what I said earlier. You have to just wait and see. Will we be right in that the continuity is bigger. What scares me is do we get through this season? We have three big games coming. Barring anybody getting injured, we got three more massive games coming.
Speaker 6: Will we win these games?
Speaker 7: Will Tyron play like he played when we lost this game against Philadelphia? But he played that well that it's just a wait and see. Now, it's just wait and see.
Speaker 4: So all right, let's take our last break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we'll see if we can find anything else to talk about besides the giants.
Speaker 4: Hanging with the boys.
Speaker 9: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped.
Speaker 3: The pres scout who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 4: He escaped flafft He'll walk for a funchtown.
Speaker 9: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust.
Speaker 4: With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands.
Speaker 9: Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 16: Prescot's gonna run himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 9: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, they've got you covered.
Speaker 4: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 9: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 17: How's wing Stop sound christy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch and of course spicy casun fried corn. I think you've heard enough? Get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 10: Seet Geek has your back no matter what kind of Cowboys fan you are. So whether you're a die hard fan or a dog really care fan and we got them next time fan, or we'll never win again fan here for the tailgate fan or a first one through the gates fan. The Sea Gig not only makes buying and selling tickets easier than ever before, they made just about everything else easier to So whether you're here of the week or haven't been here in years, fan, see Geek has you covered? Download does see Geek after the seed Geek? You're a ticket the great Dallas Cowboys seats.
Speaker 2: James right here. You're twenty twenty two Dallas Cowboys fan of the Year. If you know how much. I love my Cowboys and I am thrilled to be talking to you about the twenty twenty three Fan of the Year Award, presented by Captain Morgan. We're looking for the ultimate Cowboys fans to spice up the game. That means you eat, sleep, and breathe the Dallas Cowboys. If that's you, or if you know someone like me, then go to Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year and you could win tickets to Super Bowl fifty eight and so much more.
Speaker 7: Enter today, back to hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Welcome back. Final segment Each and every day is brought to you by Jigsaul.
Speaker 1: Official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys. I have a question for you, guys, Kurt, you can start. What is the What are the your three the three coolest sporting events you have ever been to.
Speaker 13: I've been fortunate to go to a few. I would say, well, that Stars winning the ninety nine Cup. That was pretty exciting.
Speaker 4: Because I was there and we saw him skate the Cup.
Speaker 11: I was on the ice, I was working for him. Then Wow, that was PR. So I got to go out.
Speaker 4: You worked in PR.
Speaker 13: I didn't started, Yeah, I did not know that I was at the finals of the World Baseball Classic a couple of years ago.
Speaker 11: That was quite exciting.
Speaker 13: One of the kind of special ones for me was I only my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my whole family basically went to one Rangers game at all together only one time, and it was Kenny Rogers Perfect Game.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, that was pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Yes, that was about that, Carolina, I'm going mine.
Speaker 12: Yeah, National Championship.
Speaker 1: That was the coolest, coolest thing have you done anything as have been a cool event that you've been to outside of playing in a game.
Speaker 5: So when I was when I was growing up, like one of the one of the one of the Oldi's that raised me. He's uh, he's from New York, born and raised in Queens and so he had ties to.
Speaker 12: Like l coolj And and Daman John and all those guys.
Speaker 5: So at this time, Fooble remember everybody for us by us, the football brand and the Fooble Boys.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: The All Star Game was in Philadelphia, and I'm not old enough to go to this All Star game, but he takes me and my best friend.
Speaker 12: He takes us to Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: And we go to like the all the All Star events and the parties.
Speaker 12: And all that kind of Stuffory, I'm fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Old and you so you you went.
Speaker 12: As an adult. Yeah, I'm fifteen years old. I'm in high school. Fifteen Yeah, fifteen.
Speaker 4: Years where's your mind just blown? Were You're like I want to do this.
Speaker 5: And they're like Ella was on stage like you know, hello, Like it was it was insane. So like I'm in this group and then he like my homeboy falls asleep in the club and he's like telling one of the one guys like, listen, you you're stuck right here with him.
Speaker 12: He tells, like one of the kind of the roadies like you don't leave his side because he's my boy's sleep. You tell him you don't leave his side. I'm out there having a blast.
Speaker 5: I'm dancing, I'm running around, I'm you know, but that was like one of the greatest experience I've ever had in my life as a fifteen years Like people are trying to offer me drinks. I'm like, no, no, thank you, no thank you, but like the girls are all you know. Anytime you're in if you yeah, I know you, I know you've been there. Anytime you're like in the section where like the stars are at.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the VIP.
Speaker 5: The girls ain't really looking at really whether or not you of aids not.
Speaker 12: They don't really care about that. Were in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anybody got in your you're fair game.
Speaker 5: I'm dancing with these grown women. I have no idea what to do with any of them. If any of them asked me to come back to their room, I would have. I would have crawled under the bed out of fear with the I was grown women.
Speaker 12: But I was probably one of the best times.
Speaker 6: Hell, that'd be cool.
Speaker 12: For a grown up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the best forty years fifteens.
Speaker 12: Hanging with llll Cool and Damon John and all the football guys.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool about you, Nate, I have a feeling I know your answer.
Speaker 7: Halem Gold trials with my dad really yeah, I remember that, man, and uh just watching the hole growl try was act crazy out there and that was just a great thing because I was hanging with my dad. That was a rare thing because you worked twenty four seven, so on the porch, so I did.
Speaker 12: The news coming Yeah, but that was it for me.
Speaker 6: Man Lemon remember yeah, yeah, Curly Neil, all these guys.
Speaker 12: But I'm taking here.
Speaker 7: Uh, the Super Bowls sneaking out watching the halftime show with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 6: That was sweet.
Speaker 4: Who did you watch that with Doe?
Speaker 6: I sneak with myself.
Speaker 7: I wasn't gonna take it and get nobody else in trouble. I just taking a chance for myself. Did you know you did it?
Speaker 11: Where you were?
Speaker 6: No once nor told were beating him, you know, killing him, you know.
Speaker 12: To be a fly on the wall during those days.
Speaker 4: Can you just like hanging out.
Speaker 12: With Nate for just like a week?
Speaker 6: No, just a week. No, you weren't gonna sleep sleeping with them, sleeping.
Speaker 5: With some And Nate wasn't a friendly dude, Joe, like Nate's friendly now like he's coming. Nate wasn't a friendly dude like I remember when I first initially got to.
Speaker 12: Dallas and being around Michael and and Nate would come like.
Speaker 5: Nate has not all I always forget y'all have a history, Like Nate hasn't been like.
Speaker 6: He always been.
Speaker 12: No, he hasn't always been.
Speaker 5: I'm not kicking dates backing in front of him, but Nate hasn't always been pleasant of people to be around, like Nate had his certain people. And if you weren't in that group of certain people. Dude, Nate you to death. Like like Nate talking about how how Charles and how Dion treated him, he was, he was in there with him.
Speaker 12: He was part of it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the one way street they let you'll leads out of believe he was the one man they leads out of believe that he was the one that's being attacked.
Speaker 6: Was always been attacked.
Speaker 5: You might have you might have been attacked, but you were sure doing something, you were firing back. You was just no, it wasn't a lopsided deal here. Don't don't think Nate walked around here like this little, this little timid old dude that like Charles just won't stop saying things to me and and Dion and in the Shark and all them.
Speaker 12: They just keep saying mean things and mean up. No Charles say you but no, no, no, they said, we will tell.
Speaker 6: You what these giants man about the giants. Yes, you know, you don't win the whole two segments and not told us anything about it.
Speaker 12: It's nothing that honestly, people, I wish I wish she ruined this man, Nate.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 12: I looked, I went and looked I went more than a half.
Speaker 4: Did you make it a three quarters?
Speaker 12: I did two halves, so I did four quarters. I did two halves of a game.
Speaker 6: What's one thing?
Speaker 4: One thing? If if if the Cowboys, if they make it, if the Giants make it a close game, how can they make it a close We have to turn the ball over. You gotta beat yourself.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 5: They they, they, they like, we have to have a laxadagical approach to the football. Just carrying it, lasadaisically handling it, lasadaisically throwing it, just lasadaisically.
Speaker 1: And probably not just turnovers, but turnovers deep in your own territory.
Speaker 4: Right, They're probably not gonna be able to.
Speaker 5: But think about this that one, like we played them, was it the was it the first game of the year, fully loaded, fully healthy, with all the hopes and aspirations and dreams in front of them.
Speaker 12: Was the score of that game four forty to nothing?
Speaker 4: That's right, shut out, like like literally like super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Think about that, Like at that point in time, Daniel Jones didn't suck, right, Brian dave Ball was the reigning coach of the year. Saquan had I mean that you had you had brought in Darren Waller. I mean you talked about the guys up front. There were hopes in front of the giants.
Speaker 6: Leonard Williams.
Speaker 5: Leonard Williams was still there. I mean there were they talked about this kid, Jalen Hyatt from Tennessee. He's a blazer, big target down the field. You know, are the Giants going to take the next step? The NFC East is getting ready to be out out of this world level of competition that's in there.
Speaker 12: And can we dog walked them forty to nothing? Leonard Williams ain't there? Their quarterback. Ain't there the hopes and dreams of aspirations that were all in front of you, Waller, is not there.
Speaker 5: That light that you thought was with the possibility was a train that has hit them is a New York City, New York City subway train.
Speaker 1: You know, because they've lost three games, and I think we've been so consumed with those three losses.
Speaker 6: I didn't e win to Ninas. Huh forty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the Cowboys because Arizona was like what happened?
Speaker 6: Right then?
Speaker 4: Forty nine was like, oh we are not a good team and he lose to the Eagles and the sky is falling again. In their wins, I didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember this, but they scored forty thirty, thirty eight, twenty and forty three. They only have one game where they scored under what under thirty points, and.
Speaker 5: The Giants are losing at an average of sixteen points a game.
Speaker 4: Like I know that's why they spread sixteen and a half.
Speaker 5: I know it doesn't sound like that's that's a lot, but like sixteen points in the National Football League is like forty points in college.
Speaker 7: That's huge to that famue against Michigan. But now they stole our sigma, so I'm using this.
Speaker 4: But like that is like sixteen and a half. I can't believe they even have a line on this game.
Speaker 5: I think like the money line is like it was like it's like eighteen hundred, Like you had you got to you gotta bet eighteen hundred. Can I say that on the air, You gotta bet eighteen hundred to make a hundred.
Speaker 15: As long as you're not gambling, yeah, not endorsement gambling. We're just talking about what the line is.
Speaker 12: But like you have you have to bet eighteen hundred dollars to make one hundred dollars. That's it's it's it's really man, it's so you're saying unless you and I don't even want to say this all on him.
Speaker 5: It would have to be like a rash of injuries for the Cowboys that happened in that game.
Speaker 11: Everything apart.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is the biggest pointspread this year.
Speaker 6: M all right, well can we go?
Speaker 15: We can.
Speaker 4: It's getting depressing tomorrow call us.
Speaker 1: We will take calls tomorrow because we really don't have much else to say about.
Speaker 4: This will give you score predictions.
Speaker 6: Computer, you can't call in for to the end of the year.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: I went back and looked at Computer's tweet. He did get up on the Cowboys. He said, I'm not a Cowboy fan. An he went into the owner. Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna call me right after this.
Speaker 4: I went back and looked at what were.
Speaker 12: You doing on that's the call? You said what you said, I want the call. I wouldn't answer the call.
Speaker 4: Peter, I'll always answer your call. Nate, Hey, brow.
Speaker 3: Kirk, listen, We're sorry. I'm sorry, I am.
Speaker 5: I don't have anything to give you like I do not if you go, if you go and you listen to the Giants broadcast or whoever doing their poles or their shows over there.
Speaker 12: They ain't got much either, nobody has much, even the coach, and.
Speaker 7: Listen to them dudes that get get all twenty. I don't know what they talk about anyway.
Speaker 13: I don't know verbatim, but basically along the lines, they know where they are and they know it's going to be a struggle.
Speaker 12: That kind of thing.
Speaker 11: Giants.
Speaker 12: He's paraphrases, but it's just I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I know you guys come to us and you're looking for us to give you some sort of insight and some sort of guidance and some sort of tallboys.
Speaker 1: Fans look for a reason to be let down, and we're not giving them one this week. So I don't know if that's a good thing a bad thing.
Speaker 5: Because at halftime, if you got if you fellas, if you got a honey do list, you can get done at half just started at halftime, it won't be much gain to watch.
Speaker 4: It won't be good because I'll be flying back from Vegas. You having to try to watch it on his.
Speaker 6: Birthday Friday, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, Yeah, twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Chris, thanks for keeping us man, thanks for keeping us on the air. Jass, thanks for keeping Chris company. William, keep William.
Speaker 6: And whatever you do, Josh, whatever y'all do, will you.
Speaker 4: We know what, Josh, he can put the pods on the air, I know what, will you do?
Speaker 6: But he can eat.
Speaker 12: Dudes.
Speaker 1: Be back tomorrow, same time, same place, call us hang all, see ya, we all.
Speaker 5: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. Cowboy