Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton, Watts Bay to LA. Come on to California day from Rowley to Valley. We represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals? If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big spells the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles. Leave a start rating the comments like William you another episode? Or the Gangster Chronicle Show and I am Big steal.
Speaker 1: Yeah y'all know what they do?
Speaker 3: Look at hey, switch it up, man, after all these episodes, you go switch it up from the jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what to do. Shit, it's a new year. Yeah, for sure. Man, Happy New Year, bro, Happy New Year. Same ship though, Hell yeah, the same old thing. It don't feel no different. Did you make any resolutions?
Speaker 3: Hell no, you.
Speaker 4: Keep working about it, ship. I don't people be making up ship new Year's resolutions. I'm gonna do this, So I'm gonna do that, you know, to each his own ship. Do what you gotta do whatever they're better yourself or whatever your situation is.
Speaker 1: But ship still the same ship to me. Yeah, sure dog all day.
Speaker 3: You know what I did kind of makes resolutions though, But I try to improve myself, not just at New Year's time. I try to improve myself, but I do set goals for the upcoming year all the time. One of the those I had, man, was just really just to take things just another notch to the next level, you know, keep improving man. You know, I was talking to Catch at Black Effect, you know, Valley and all of them, and they were telling me, man that we were on the top shows over there, and just you know, that made me feel good.
Speaker 1: But it just let me know that there's another level we can go to.
Speaker 4: Oh definitely. Shit, I mean, long as I guess we keep giving. I don't want to say I guess people refer to everything as content right now.
Speaker 1: So but.
Speaker 4: I guess as long as we just keep having you know, good good feedback from the people and having good you know, conversations and shit and shit to talk about them, and I can see that we are, you know, getting up there as one of the podcast people want to listen to.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying for sure.
Speaker 3: And the thing is we gonna be too off the shame with a district. I can't wait because the new season come up, man, so we can unfail all the stuff that we got going on. Man, were about to close out, man, you know, season fourteen over these next few episodes. Man, then we started, we take a little break and come right back at what you know, come right back with it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: There's a whole bunch of shit going on out there, man, I would say, Man, I just got finished talking to one of Crip Maxon boy, somebody he real close to, man, and he looking at giving three years. You know, he looking at the years, Grip mac m you know, so he's gonna do three years. I talked to his own boy and he told me that he was in good spirits. And you know the thing that I find out about that man, is that you know, krypt Mac is still fairly he fairly young, right right, And I think that he has this infatuation about jail. I think he thinks when.
Speaker 1: He goes to jail it makes him.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of his things. Man, he think it makes him just I think it certifies his gangster or whatever. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, you know back in the days, you know, I know that the the crazy mind state or the or the idea of you know, it's like a write of passage for some niggas.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, especially when you in the banging stages of you know, in your adolescent ears, a lot of niggas looked at going to prison or y A or some shit like that as you know, that makes you certified official.
Speaker 1: You know, it's levels too, it's levels to it.
Speaker 4: You know, you can bang and sell dope or whatever whatever. But once you make it to that prison yard or you know, back in our days, even if you made it to CYA, you know, it was like shit, nigga, I'm you know, you do that bid and you come back and you looked at more as official because you done went and got your stripes.
Speaker 1: Man walking that yard, so I could see where.
Speaker 4: The influence of being incarcerated now not to you know, being locked up is bullshit. But like I said, in the adolescent mind of a lot of us back in my days, you know, twelve thirteen, we looked at niggas going to prison or jail as that niggas official, you feel me.
Speaker 1: But like you see it like a rite of passage, right.
Speaker 4: But you know, as a grown man, you see the dumbness and that ideology, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But as a young nigga, you know.
Speaker 4: Eighties and you banging and you you know, trying to seem reptible. Man, you know, going to jail for a bed or you know.
Speaker 1: For.
Speaker 4: Jacking a nigga or dumping on the nigga or anything. Man, once you make once you hit that yard, man, you looked at it certified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so, man, there ain't nothing the sweet as freedom though.
Speaker 4: Bro Oh definitely, you know, and you know that, you know, in this day and age right now, that's the most fucked up a shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: A lot of niggas was locked up over petty crimes, and you know, a shit like that, you know. But uh, then again, like I said, you felt like you were earning your stripes, you know by hitting that yard, especially if it was something you did for the neighborhood, you know, got out of enemy, you know, sold some drugs whatever. It was definitely yo yo yo. You know, like they punched you. You know, you get within them little tickets and once you punch the ticket, once you get so many punches, you get a prize or you get some something free. Man.
Speaker 1: That's what that is man, you know.
Speaker 4: So I don't know why a nigga would feel like that in twenty twenty four, you know, as going to jail, being a stamp on your official card. But you know, Krip Mack is he's full fledged. You know, I'm representative to that side of it. So if you get an idea like you said, I feel like it kind of makes him feel like, you know, I'm official nigga.
Speaker 1: I ain't just know.
Speaker 4: I ain't just knowing overnight Internet sensation like people as you know, nigga done been in and out the system and all of that. So and it happens to niggas, you know, just because you just overnight success or whatever shit, you got a record Man, it's gonna follow you, and especially if you're becoming popular.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't like that shit. You know, they they watching their ass. Yeah for real, you know what a thing is.
Speaker 3: Man, You know, three years fed time, I think he's better to do eighty percent of that time, right, That's what I'm hear in three years, you know, shut off to the homeboy Travis Forward. You know, he kind of keep up with a man, Travis, a young cat man that's on the move. Man doing some things right, right. And I messed with him here and there. Man, I think he a good up and coming, you know, young up and tim come and cat do it up and checking out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I like the way he move and stuff. And he was just telling me, man, you know he was talking to dude and krit Mack. I guess I don't like putting no other platforms out there.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But White had a no jumper that he messed with Adam. I guess he was upset because Adam could have did some things for him to help ease his case or whatever, and Adam, I guess didn't feel like messing with it. I don't know the details. I ain't gonna go too much into it. Because I ain't one forgot you know, Adam, that's his platform.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 4: I've seen that he had called Adam from jail and they was chopping it up. So I don't know what that you know what that's about. You know, that's what I've seen. So who knows, who knows what the story is if he's upset about it or if not. But he show uh went on the platform and called the platform from jail, so.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's why I said, I don't know, man, because you know, by the time you hear what really it happen, man, everything is twisted and tangle and that's his that's it. That's Adam's business. You know. I know I wouldn't be putting my business up on my crib up for nobody. You feel what I'm saying, right, I don't know, you know, depending on what I wouldn't do that for my kids.
Speaker 1: It depends on what they did. You feel what I mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, you know, you love your motherfucker. You know, you love your family and all of that, but you know, sometimes circumstances may fall. But you know they looking at him as a cash cale. You get me, So you know, probably missing a lot of revenue being locked down, you feel me?
Speaker 1: So, oh for sure he missing a lot of money being locked up.
Speaker 3: Man. That dude is like, say what you say about Krip mac Man, Say what you say about that Brooks Man.
Speaker 1: I'm not no hater.
Speaker 3: He does his thing, you know me, and you saw firsthand because I had a lot of cats.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: It was almost like, you know, when when we came on our show, they was like, why you there? Want to want but when they watched them, they couldn't get enough of them. They were fans, right, you know. That's just that's just this era, man, the era.
Speaker 4: Of just like I get what they say content, or the era of just putting out shit and people want to see some shit.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just unfortunate, especially black people.
Speaker 1: You know, we want to see some shit.
Speaker 4: We want to see some messy shit, we want to see some crazy shit. So that's the era of what's going on today. Motherfucker's gonna exploit that to the fullest if they can.
Speaker 1: Oh, Motherfucker's wanner really, man, Motherfucker's wanner really? What it is man, is I don't know if you remember when MTV first because MTV like first people, really, I can't say that they invented reality television. But when they came.
Speaker 3: With the Real World and all that, you remember they had the Gettle Boys on the Real World.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't recall that they was on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were like yeah, if MTV started off with all of you know, pushing the live shows type of shit, I know.
Speaker 1: I used to watch the shit and be like, what the fuck is this ship?
Speaker 3: Like it was crazy? Man, you know TV started that. Man, to look at where it is right now, man, reality television man is really dominating everything, I think because people always want to be a flyer in the wall. People are natural. People have a natural curiosity out other people's lives. You feel what I'm saying. Everybody wants to be a fly on the wall if somebody ate, if somebody had the opportunity to watch you twenty four hours a day, they would.
Speaker 4: Which is yeah, people want to see what you do. They want to see no name from the from from how you put your pants it's your own, nigga, to fucking how you brush your teeth, nigga, what you're eating, what kind of car you driving? In what store you shop at, who you be fucking with on the regular. People are just interested in other people's lives and shit.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, man. So you think about it, man, like shut out to the home to the little homie, Lemme wales man the gut them. I can't call him a little homie. That mother for the rich owner of the Zeus network. Man, he's made almost a three and dollar businessman of just and I don't like to use the word exploit, but that's what it is. Of exploiting these people's lifestyles. Man, they will see that shit. Like I said, my homeboy, watch that shit, faithful. He get on the phone like a like a motherfucking like your untie used to watch the soap operas and shit back in the days. Do you know they knew the characters, to the breakdowns, all of that. People interested in that ship, especially when it's some messy ship. Myself, I can't stand to watch bullshit like that. I don't like to watch.
Speaker 4: Us as as a as a as black people in embarrassing situations. That's what I look at it.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: I know it might be entertaining to see so and so getting a scrap with so and so, or or to see a motherfucker make up some ship or just get on on on there and start ranting. And you know it's some fights, it's getting loaded. You know somebody's half neked, or you know some some niggas is in some crazy shit.
Speaker 1: People like to see that ship today.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's always been that way to a you think about it now. People love a train rick, people love a car accident. Have you ever noticed on the freeway you'd be thriving somewhere a man and traffic has come to a crawl, and when you get to the accident, when you get to the point of the accident, there'd be something not that's not that dramatic, right, but traffic is being held up because people are stopping, and look, people are being nosy. And the worst the accident, the more the traffic. And then traffic ain't slowed up from the actual accident itself, to slow it up from the people driving by being lucky lose.
Speaker 1: We love, we're curious.
Speaker 4: We're curious about another motherfucker's uh situation.
Speaker 3: Going through some ship man somebody, And you know what I noticed what really trips me out. You can have somebody out there getting the dog ship whooped out. They ass ain't nobody helping. When niggas got cameras, it's fifty niggas standing around.
Speaker 1: Can't kill me.
Speaker 4: No, No, I want to be the first motherfucker. I want to be the first motherfucking posting a nigga getting his ass whipped so.
Speaker 1: It can go viral on my page.
Speaker 4: When you're fuck about the nigga getting his ass whooped or the nigga doing the whooping. I just want to post that shit on my page so I can get a million.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers on my page watching this shit.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy, man, And I don't condone fighting. You know what, I would never tell anyone to go out there and fight law enforcement. That's a bad mistake. You don't fight law enforcement. But if it's a situation to where I'm innocent, man in the coups is out they whooping my ass and there's ten of my homeboys around it, and all they got is a camera filming. Man, one of y'all better be filming this shit. The other ones better be getting active and trying.
Speaker 1: To help my ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you people want to activating and to start dropping them beans on somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the world we live in with with social media and like you said, everybody a phone nowadays, so it's hard to avoid, uh, the line light. You'd be a motherfucker that don't even want to be in that position, But it's hard to avoid the line light if you caught up in any kind of situation. Shit, you could be walking down the street and slip on the motherfucker banana pil and a motherfucker be across the street film and that shit. Next thing, you know, a nigga don't posted it, like look at this dumb motherfucker walking down the street that slipped on the banana pill like it's it's it's just it's just now, like you know, right now, it's it's the thing of today, social media, your camera phones and if you catch anything more for everybody news reporter today you feel me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's real. I'm gonna tell you what motherfuckers is hell of disrespectful man. You know, I saw the craziest shit in the world today, right, you know, it was ringing on and off to day right right, So I met the stop like I'm like a lost all metals today. Man, I'm like him to tell her right. And you know how to light turn. You know how to light turn so you can turn. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You go on your turn lane, you.
Speaker 3: Know to make a left hand turn. Right interception. It's an old lady walking across the street and she walking slow, her and her homegirl, and they walking light turtles. But the old people right, so I stopped. You know, I stopped right, You know I Stopped'm gonna let the old ladies do.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna run him over. You know, I'm just being paid.
Speaker 3: That's somebody's grandmama, that's somebody's mama. You know I'm respectful. You know how we do eight.
Speaker 1: You know it's a dude behind me. Man, he blowing and cussing with your old bitches. Girl.
Speaker 3: I got ship to do, y'all. Lass up motherfucker street, and the lady's trying to run.
Speaker 1: Took all.
Speaker 3: I had nothing to out the car and go back there and punch this motherfucker in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Dog. Uh, Like you.
Speaker 4: Don't know how to you know the code of today. Niggas don't know the old code like we had respect the elders.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: Uh, nigga cuts the old motherfucker out today and not give a god damn.
Speaker 1: I treat older people man like, oh I want somebody to treat my mama.
Speaker 4: Oh you should, because especially if your parents are still around and you know, uh, it's just some idiots.
Speaker 1: Out here today, man.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to say motherfuckers, wasn't raised right or you know, because I don't want to put that on nobody's parents or whatever. But it's just the day and age of a lot of disrespect.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: We've had it bad enough for soul, motherfucking law. You would think we would try to keep some of these you know, traditions that you know, shaped some of us into, you know, knowing who you're supposed to be when you get into these older ages. But you know, mo fuckers don't give a fuck nowadays.
Speaker 1: You give me.
Speaker 4: You see that all day. You see that, even with the disrespect of a veteran artist, you get me. You know, more fucking on't ain't gonna respect you as being a foundation or or forefather. You know, definitely a motherfucking ain't gonna respect the average senior citizen. You get me, Yuh, It's that's why I said, codes were different when we was walking around as as as young niggas adolescent motherfuckers. Even though we was hard headed and called ourselves tough and and and fucking you know, wrongside of the tracks, we still had certain codes and traditions that we tried to carry with us that was taught by our parents.
Speaker 3: You know, you had some kind of moral compass yourself, You had some sort of.
Speaker 1: You followed the rules. You feel what I'm saying right, like the rules and the basic rules.
Speaker 3: All the basic principles of everything, the basic principles of life.
Speaker 1: You know, we was all young and dumb and stupid and shit.
Speaker 4: But I wasn't a young nigga who went around snatching old ladies purses. You get me, uh, I wasn't a nigga who and you know, when an older motherfucker try to tell me something or give me some advice, even though I didn't listen, I wasn't shut your old ass something, motherfucker. Don't nobody want to hear what you gotta say. I just you know, I just tried to keep a little bit of of of that in me, instilled in me.
Speaker 1: Knowing what.
Speaker 4: Your probably parents and grandparents went through, you know, coming through them forties and shit like that, and the fifties they had it hard, man. So I just you know, that was something my mom's always taught us. You know, be respectful to your elders. I didn't give a fuck who they was if they was older than you, motherfucker, and you respected them because they hadn't been around the block already, and they can damn shall tell you a thing or two. So we just tried to keep that instill. Now you know today, mo, fucker, don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: How do you think that you know what? I know this, man?
Speaker 3: And it's more so. And it's always been that way, man, because I remember I never will forget.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: When I was playing ball, I was twenty three and one of the homies on the team that was my roommate was twenty nine, right by the turn thirty, and I old man all the time, and not think about it. No, that motherfucker was young, but I thought he was old man. To me, I was like, your old ass? What is your old ass?
Speaker 1: Gona do?
Speaker 3: You're gonna fuck some shit up? Hold on one second, all right, old on one second? That's actually be old on one second. Man.
Speaker 1: They will what up? Man?
Speaker 3: We were in here recording this show right now, Man, I should pull your ass in here. Man, what you're doing right now? Should I'm gonna hat you up tomorrow. Dog, I'm gonna holler at you like in the morning. All right, the show?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Will he be man? Will Will is a funny dude. I see glads that don't pop his ass up here? Man, mm hmm, it's the deal. He was that man.
Speaker 1: I can't call it. Oh Man, Now up in the dark.
Speaker 5: Now I got the light on. I don't know why this motherfucker ain't working here though.
Speaker 1: Man, you can do some ship you And why do it look blue?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 1: You always trying to do just you know, extra crypt stuff. Huh, Maggie, what that? I ain't set the lighting up? Cat? What are you talking about? You don't made a blue light. You don't made a blue lights to do some cription is delighted.
Speaker 5: It's a regular corner lamp because they don't light.
Speaker 1: What did you talk about?
Speaker 4: He said, that's just that darkness, nigga, that dark silhouette nigga.
Speaker 1: Bad. But it ain't helping. It's all good.
Speaker 3: So we were asked the question, man, why do you think younger people disrespect aid so much.
Speaker 1: I told you, still, I think you just be over exaggerating that. Well, no, I'm not over exigerating.
Speaker 3: Let me. Let me get back to the story of people out their glasses and joined us, so he wasn't privy to the conversation we were having. I was at a stop light today and it was an older woman cross the street. You know, old people cross the street. They don't pay attention. They can see some turn green. They crossed, and this woman is walking at the snail's pace and whenever she's old, I wasn't tripping right. This car behind me got the blow one is horn. Oh, get your ass out the street, glding up, motherfucking traffic. We got ship to do. He just being disrespectful as hell, and I'm like, the dude really need his ass for man. Man, I was just saying, man, it just seemed like that just people don't have no respect for age no more.
Speaker 1: Bro, It's like that has disappeared.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's for age. I think disrespect in general is disappeared. I don't think it's really about age, you know what I'm saying. I just think that's a shallow way to approach anything, you know, to start talking about somebody's age.
Speaker 1: So I think the most ignorant people, that's the first thing they could see. If they see somebody, that's gonna be the first thing they seen.
Speaker 5: I mean, I can remember being a part of the movements where people felt like certain ways about people. But the reality is, if you don't die, God willing you get older. So for any asshole that out ship, you either gonna die or be that nigga.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, let's watch other motherfucker quit me. Keep on living, you know, Christ, you know, you know, keep on living.
Speaker 6: You can't you sug around? Come up short, Come up short.
Speaker 1: Thirty two for real.
Speaker 4: It's it's just like it's just a motherfucker situation of uh, of being, of having that young heart man, I mean, and a lot of niggas ain't taught right, you get me, Like I said, it was it was beneficial to have even though in the rough times, in the rough areas, it was beneficial to have a strong foundation at home. Now, a lot of motherfuckers didn't have dads and moms in the homes. You did, me, So that just a lot of us who grew up with the single moms. She just had to be strong and not be victim to a lot of the shit that was going on that young niggas like us could fall into. I got my ass whooped as a kid. You get me by my mom's when I did some stupid shit that was instilled in me to try to even though a nigga was banging and serving and shit, I still have respect for older people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I didn't cuss out the motherfucker who snitched on me when he caught me ditching school and told my moms. You know, I didn't go back and shoot up the nigga's house or or breaking a nigga's car or whatever whatever. I had to take that on the chin. You get me, so you know, I don't know. I guess it's that that mom. Moms used to insteal that fear, even though you know I was out there being a mischievous little nigga. If mom said I'd better get the fuck home, it wasn't no, like, yeah, whatever, I come home when I feel like it. No, it was like, if she sold the nigga, get the fuck home. I need to be trying to find away from the hood to the house or or she gonna be pulling up in.
Speaker 5: This motherfucker's gonna be embarrassing.
Speaker 4: You'd be a hard ass nigga, but you don't want to get embarrassed by your.
Speaker 1: Mom pulling like.
Speaker 4: Over here hanging out with these motherfucking niggas thinking you some motherfucking don't get your motherfucking ass in the car and get ready for school tomorrow, motherfucker. So you know, you you had to have that strong foundation because at the times, and it was easy to fall victim to a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: Uh it was easy. I mean shit.
Speaker 4: One times it was rolling through every day picking up young niggas like it wasn't shit. I mean you know back then, Tuesdays and Thursday's nigga, they coming through you hanging out, nigga, You going to jail, and if you are underage nigga like I was, nigga, they finish car home.
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't want that call and you like.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, motherfucker calling like yeah, we gonna come pick up your motherfucker's son. He down here at the count to something. You know, I'm like, oh shit, Then you walking out that much, You're walking out that motherfucking holding tank and she's sitting in that lobby, nigga and just need to need me bouncing up and down, arms crossed niggas. That shit was going on constantly with a nigga. So I but then, like I said, I understand the frustrations, and so that's why I tried to I still try to have some sort of family respect foundation, uh, because yeah, I think that's what led to being you know, the person you are today. When you grow up and you start seeing those lessons that were being instilled, you get me, uh, Because it was a lot of us who fell victim to some parents didn't give a fuck, and a lot of niggas ended up dead, a lot of niggas ended up going to jail for life and all kinds of shit. Man, Because if if, if you didn't have a motherfucker who didn't didn't give a fuck about you and was trying to make sure that you know, nigga's it's dark outside. Let me see where this nigga at. Uh, Nigga, I just heard gunshots. Let me go drive around here and see where this nigga at.
Speaker 1: That was my mom. When your mom.
Speaker 5: Start who listening, ask boom, my mom a dog, I'm a real story. I didn't end up going I never went to camp Away. My first trip was County jail, and it was on my birthday. But let me tell you how scared I was a big old My mama, I get caught up. We're steal a car. We're finna put together my homeboy car. So we steal his car to put his car together. I'm sliding. We still got a Paramount, so I'm sliding up, you know, a laundre. I'm like, all right, I'm gonna take Greenley, right, Greenlee, because we're going were going back to the We're going back to occasion to strip it where we got the little spot at.
Speaker 1: So I'm coming down.
Speaker 5: I ain't got the homy, come pick me up, my nigga, Dave, come pick me up. I ain't got no shirt on. I don't even got no motherfucker I got sandals on it. But I'm like this, how wild I am at that age. I'm already selling dogs. I'm already fucking up. My moms really don't know, but I'm getting it off. She had just got out of jail, So I'm coming up in laundre from Paramount. I bust the left on Atlantic take that little back road to go through the Atlantic Drives and slide up to Greenley.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker stop sign.
Speaker 5: You know that stop sign that you cross right when you come on to the backside where Atlantic Drives.
Speaker 1: Will be at.
Speaker 5: I don't stop, stupid, just blow through the stop sign. Police waiting to give a ticket. Police pulled me over. It's the police, you know. Still it's funny, it's it's some shit. So he pulled me over. He like, you got your license. I said, yeah, I got it, So I need your license and registration. Now, mind you, he ain't ran the plate. He just finnah start writing a ticket. So I give you my license and I supposed to give him the registration, but the motherfucking the glove apartment is locked in the Eldorado, so I can't get it out.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 5: We the stole this motherfucker. So I'm like, hey, just lock his tripp and I can't get it out. He said, I'm gonna just write your ticket, so he go to write the tickety talking to me, He's like, let me just run it anyway. So he go to run the motherfucker and now he writing a ticket. The call come back and stolen he say, man, you almost got it off. So he take me to jail. I'm sick as a motherfucker, right, So I'm sitting in the whole and selling content. I'm like, fuck man, I'm I'm about like literally I'm tripping, but I'm not even worried about being in jail. Hey, I start to tear up because all I'm thinking about this, Lady's finna kill me.
Speaker 1: Like this is finna be horrible?
Speaker 5: Like she FeelA really And my mom is six foot three hundred pounds, so she punched like a nigga, Like I didn't been in fights with all kind of gang bangers, Carver.
Speaker 1: Ports, mon Ports, all kind of game.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: My mom still top five hardest I ever been punched. So all I'm thinking about is she finna fuck me up. And I'm tearing up, and I'm like, damn man. He's like, man, it's your eighteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: You in love.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna cite you out. And it hit me that he didn't have to call her to pick me up. And when I'm telling you, I never felt so relieved it didn't matter I was in jail. Well, none of all that shit didn't even matter because I'm fine here as long as this.
Speaker 1: Lady didn't know.
Speaker 5: And to her grave, that lady never knew that I went to jail that day for that shit, because if it would have been a day before, they'd have to call her. But that's how scared I was with my mama the day I went to fuck jail.
Speaker 1: This ain't nothing.
Speaker 5: That lady getting a hold to me, being able to punch on me, and shit, I can't really fight back.
Speaker 1: I didn't want them punches.
Speaker 5: And I just remember and still talk to my mom like I just did not want them problems. And that's the type of fear she had into a nigga to where it was like I respected her mom. Man, your mom was a gangster, yeah, rest and so she was a different breed. Your mom was a gangster.
Speaker 3: Man. I torold the Jeeves mom. She said, yeah, theil I want him to do a fun song with Boone Thugs and Harmony.
Speaker 1: She was put in my request, nigga said to do a song with this dude. She was just real, Germany. You used to have made you love your mom.
Speaker 3: G shout out at the Hommy black tonge Tony Lane used to talk about your mom all the time.
Speaker 1: Man, listen bone for spoof Town.
Speaker 5: You know they all knew my mom. Tony Lane knew my mom. All the hummies knew my mom because my mom was hustling dig this.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: My mom used to give shots to all the niggas out the ats when they would catch the class because they didn't have no.
Speaker 1: In short that they was all getting some money.
Speaker 5: It's funny because that's how I realized that even the toughest gangsters was just me because them niggas used to have to get them back in the day, you had to get the shot in the ass. And I used to watch the coldest niggas get the shot in ass and be crying. I'm like, man, you know what I mean, your little kid watching the coldest nigga they be killers. And you know Tantrum and g Ray and all these niggas getting shots in the ass, and then niggas, certain certain niggas that be tearing up when he.
Speaker 1: Got that shot.
Speaker 5: I used to be like, oh shit, you know they're still over field when I get big, they.
Speaker 3: Up there burning up and stuff. How would you when you stop getting whoopings eight hose, when your mom stopped whooping that.
Speaker 1: Air man shit?
Speaker 4: When I start going in and out of jail like every two to three weeks.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I guess you know, you you start. I guess we all go through these stages. You know, you get to that stage where you come out of adolescents and you start feeling yourself a little bit.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I started, you know, I started claiming the neighborhood around I don't know, I won't say, maybe fifteen, I start feeling myself, you get me.
Speaker 1: I had that attitude like, you can't tell me shit. Even know. I would never like, uh.
Speaker 4: That's my mom's out, or you know, fight my mom or some ship like that. I still was feeling myself like, nigga, I ain't going from the hood.
Speaker 1: And to me, I was like, so I would. I would.
Speaker 4: I would get in the little resistance matches with my mom where she would try to tell me I couldn't go to the hood or I bet not this, and I bet not that. And I started feeling myself and going, fuck that, I'm going and you know, can't tell me I can't go. And I started rebelling. And the next thing, you know, and I was going, you know, just on gang sweeps. You know, we was going to jail. Maybe every other Tuesday and ship because of the gang sweeps. I think around that time, Mom started seeing that I was coming into a different error, and then I left home at sixteen. I left home, I guess feeling like the middle kid. You know, you got a younger brother and then your sister is older. I guess you feel a certain way when you're the middle kid. You know, you're feeling like you're getting less of shit and you always got to take the back in the back seat or whatever. So I left home. I thought I was I thought I was a hard hit. I thought I was a hard hited little nigga. Had me some little pussy on deck, you know, up in Long Beach. So I was like, nigga, I wouldn't I wouldn't post it up with the little broad in her mom and family. Moms used to come through like bring your ass home, and at that time, I was like getting ready to turn eighteen.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I ain't coming back over there.
Speaker 3: Man. You know what I did, Man one day, and I never will forget this. I remember when I first started getting kind of swollen. I was always a big nigga, but when I started lifting, I was kind to be floored. I started going up the King Kennedy and lifting weights and stuff in the little rec center.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You know the waist they had in a little wreck while you got the little nautlet set like you got the bink press with the waist to go up to about one eighty five, you got to left the little curl bars. I started lifting that summer, and I started getting real swollen, real fast.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I remember my mama tried to hit me with a belt and not grab health like this and stopt her. And she stole on me so hard. She said, let let it go. She tried to pull it, let it go, Let it go, and she punched me, man, And it wasn't really hurting that laugh that one of them, and.
Speaker 1: She hit me again. Man. Man, she took a glass. Man, I was walking away.
Speaker 3: I ain't like, I ain't taking this no more people with a glass and hit me in the back of the head.
Speaker 1: Dog one of them hard coffee. Look, she's gonna coffee.
Speaker 4: Look you think you are hard, I'm gonna show you a hard head ass up and knock you in the next week with this motherfucking telephone. That's what my mom used to tell me. Nigga knocked your mother's sucking ass and the next week with this telephone, or pick up this iron right here and crack your motherfucking ass. You walking in here thinking hard and ship some gag bag this ship. I'm gonna show you some gag bag your hit right now. Mom used to pick up that iron and be like, I crack you in the head.
Speaker 1: Mother.
Speaker 3: If you asked my mama about that, now, she would deny that ship. But my mama will pick up anything that was within the range and try to whoop my ass with it.
Speaker 1: It's just that.
Speaker 3: Wow. Man, I ain't never disrespect my mama though, but I would just block stuff like this.
Speaker 1: I would just blocking and hold it.
Speaker 4: Big, look like ass like big motherfucker, don't you block my ship?
Speaker 1: Take this? How tall? Was irick?
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 1: Man? My mom was very bit of man, probably about five six.
Speaker 4: You needed a big old, big old I was video ass down here so I could slap the ship at you.
Speaker 1: That's what she let me whoop your past. And my father was the type. She didn't care. Man.
Speaker 3: I'd be out there with my friends with my homeboys, hanging out.
Speaker 1: She'd had to build Come here, come in the house, come in the house.
Speaker 3: And I remember one day I told her one day, I ain't watch no dishes because she used to tell me to wash dishes and clean up, right, I told her one day, I ain't watch no dishes. I was with my.
Speaker 1: Friends acting mad.
Speaker 3: He let me stay out there, and my friends like, oh, you told your mama that, And I was like, yeah, she knows what's up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I went to the house man and got the down in my life man, beat down. But you know what some of those is, some of those lessons, though, that you keep instilled in you, because that's what makes you, like you said, that's what makes you in your reaction towards the little old lady from Pasadena.
Speaker 1: You know that you saw.
Speaker 4: That's what makes your reaction that because of the respect you had for your elders, because.
Speaker 1: You know, your mom.
Speaker 4: Probably would have knocked the shit out of you if she caught you talking back to somebody that was an elder. It don't give a fuck who it was. It didn't have to be your uncle or your auntie, your mother. All they had to be was older. And if they was an older, if they was an older adult man, they could tell your ass anything and you better listen. And if a motherfucker it's like like today, a motherfucker goo, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess you know today Uh, if.
Speaker 4: A motherfucker try to discipline your child, you be in a nigga's ass.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 4: But Ship, back in our days when we was coming up, man, please, motherfucker be like, oh he was in trouble. Ship, you should have knocked his ass in the next week if you called his ass doing that. Ship, I mean it was Walton ms Clark was still using that long stick, tearing nigga's hands up and legs up and all that.
Speaker 1: This is this is in the nineties. Yeah, I mean, I guess it was that. I guess it was that.
Speaker 4: You know that turnament takes a village, because that's that's.
Speaker 1: What it was. You get me.
Speaker 4: In those times, I guess you know, uh, the adults saw what was coming. You get me as far as uh because a lot of you know me growing up in the seventies, I was naive to a lot of shit as a kid growing up, and then once I turned a certain age, it was like a whole motherfucking like the Matrix shit. You know, once you take the pill the reality of real world sets in and you like, god damn, we live in in Counting and niggas is drive by shooting, And that reality didn't hit me when I was like four or five. Like these kids today. You catch a seven eight year old and they you know, they know the business. Me as a five six year old kid, I was naive to what was going on outside. You're getting niggas gang banging and drug dealings and and motherfucker drive by shootings, but shit about you know. So I guess that was the It takes a village was andy with a lot of us coming up because those adults back then, who were in their forties and fifties, they seen what was getting established you get me, within the neighborhoods and the gangs and shit. So if you had some three year olds and some four year olds, five year olds, it was very imperative to try to, you know, keep them grounded because we saw the realities of what was going on in the neighborhoods. And like I said, a lot of us we got led straight by by being from the hood. You get me, especially a lot of motherfuckers who didn't have the father figures around, you know, because once when my fox left California and moved out of state. I was a young you know, I was in the cartoons and playing football and all that.
Speaker 1: But once he.
Speaker 4: Left and then moms was out the house mostly all of time from working double jobs. Nigga, Like I said, my eyes was open to like, wow, this is what's going on out here.
Speaker 1: Nigga signed me the.
Speaker 3: Fuck Well, I'm gonna tell you, Doug where it got real fucked up that man.
Speaker 1: I remember when crack first hit dog and.
Speaker 3: You had people man whose mama started smoking man, And it.
Speaker 1: Was the craziest shit ever.
Speaker 3: Because you had like, you know, they would try to maintain at first, right, they would try to maintain. They would be like like nobody would talk about it, right, and then they moms would be just full flags, just out there, just straight, just in the mode.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So most of them kids dogs started doing what the hell they wanted to do. Right, Like I had a homeboy man I ain't gonna say his names. Me and I'm still friends, but he had started slinging and we was all able to go do serving shit from consignment from this one cat. Right, he was the same nigga. He was always the nigga that had a hustle like he would have niggas in the cool selling joints, like you get twenty five off a hundred.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Remember that hustle, Hey, remember like he if you wanted to get some money, you could fuck with this one nigga and get like twenty five off every hundred you kept, right, every undugars you got, you got to keep twenty five of them, right. So when the crack shift first came, he had the same thing going on, something like that, right, And I remember the homie was sad man because his mama smoked his stash up. She found this stash dog and then she was out there doing some mother shit dog and it was just crazy dog.
Speaker 1: It was like the homiees it was.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of enemies made man behind that ship because this nigga actually wound up becoming somebody in the neighborhood and he always remembered that shit dog. And you had certain dudes. That's when so like, the crack ship was just so sad to.
Speaker 4: Me because you saw why do you think that a lot of people fell victim to you know what the crack era, You see coming out of the seventies. You know, a lot of motherfuckers was in the military. He went to the Vietnam War. A lot of that ship. Uh, my father, my pops was in the naky and he was getting he was a who was who was he indulged in in the ship that was outside of the.
Speaker 1: Ordinary, and so I was function Was he functioning? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The nigga worked for General Motors, was almost for thirty years until he died.
Speaker 3: See, you know what, man, I think you hit us because for the most part, most smokers there was dudes that was like functioning addicts, like dudes to steal with the work. They got hired the motherfucker, but they still wouldn't work and kept themselves somewhat decent.
Speaker 1: You feel what I mean? You had some.
Speaker 4: My pops went to work General Motors, worked on that line, you know, was a supervisor all that type of ship for thirty years. But shaid Friday come it was party time, and you probably couldn't find the nigga until it was time to go to work Monday morning.
Speaker 3: I think you hit it so hard eight because I think we was we were already dealing with a certain degree of mental aanguage man, like most of the people that really started smoking crack, man did it so to kind of escape some of their problems. Man, because I've never tried that ship. Man, But people that used to smoke that ship tell me that shit felt incredible.
Speaker 4: Said, never smoked that ship, But niggas what niggas bout that ship and turned into the incredible hawk or some shit.
Speaker 1: Man, let me tell you what my brother told me. Man. My brother told me he started off by smoking moles right.
Speaker 4: Right right, and.
Speaker 3: He said that the nigga told him. They was in the car by the lake and nigga told him, Man, you got to try this ship without the weed. Man, just hit this ship, my brother said, he hit that ship. Man, He said, nor on. When I hit that ship, man, it felt like I was busting nothing and like I was a firecracker and I.
Speaker 1: Just blew up.
Speaker 3: I said, Damn, how the fuck do that feel? He said, Man, it ain't a feeling you can describe. Man.
Speaker 4: He said, I was a firecracker and busting and that all that once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like he just said, Man, he just like blew up. He said.
Speaker 3: Man, Just imagine you hit some dude and your just whole party just feel just a euphoria that you never felt before.
Speaker 1: And he said, the fuck felt part about it.
Speaker 3: You get that ship that first time and never feel that way again, you'd be chasing that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we just stay away from the mushrooms.
Speaker 3: I said, I tell you that that cracking that mushroom ship two different things. Because I'm gonna tell you, man, I thought my brother was BN. I didn't never think we'd get him back, bro, because this nigga man had got to the point my brother told me at one time, he said, Man, at one time, I was smoking six seven thousand dollars worth of rock every day, always was able to go get the money for it.
Speaker 1: So what made him come back to reality?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you this, man, I think Man just he looked up one day, man and just was he was sitting at the bus station. Man didn't have nowhere to go because at this time he had tried coming out here to stay with me. Right, that didn't work. I wound up kicksing his ass back home like two weeks later, right, you know, one said I'm give up to on you dog. It ain't too much else because your mama go go to the end for your ass, right, Yeah, killing all my mama's jewelry, stealing TVs and shit, and they she had to kick.
Speaker 1: Him out, right, So he wound up.
Speaker 3: Man sitting down at the terminal tower at the bus station. Man, and he said, Man, he just looked at hisself. Man, he passed by a mirror and looked at hisself. He his hair grew in the dreads. Man. He was sitting in his own pissed man, and he was just he was just done. And he made a decision. Man, he just said, I'm not doing this shit no more. And he said. It wasn't quite that instant, but my brother really went cold turkey and stopped that shit. Man, My brother stopped getting high. Man, maybe twenty years or fifteen years, twenty years ago. Dog had been clean ever since then. Tho. He just said he just got tired of it. He'd be the first one to tell you. Man, he don't feel my brother. Don't show him past, he said, Man, mother fluckers get high as they want, he said, because they want to. If motherfucker want to top someth nigga stop it. And I told him, I said, well, everybody's probably not as strong as you bill, But he said, no, that's some bullshit. Man, We're so cold. Because he thought about it. He said, Man, if I was able to go get six seven thousand dollars a day by hook quok, just to go give it the dope, man, I'm gonna apply that same hustle to myself. That's some money getting nigga.
Speaker 1: Though, Man, I know, I mean you have to change.
Speaker 4: I guess you have to change your own state and your mentality, and you have to take yourself from from still. I'm tired of being broke, dirty and homey and whatever, and I got to improve. And I know that's easy to stay when you ain't walking that motherfucking tight rope and shit. But anything is better than being smoked out having nothing, you get me, Uh, I know the struggle is real, and working in nine to five maybe hat folk, but ain't nothing. Ain't nothing better than just being a motherfucking straight.
Speaker 1: Up motherfucker and having your.
Speaker 4: Life clean, your family, respect you, respect from your peers, and trying to just be a motherfucker who to keep him sustain today because it's rough for everybody.
Speaker 1: Shit, you get me, Well, yeah, you know what's crazy, man? I think? Man to a certain extent, we can't.
Speaker 3: The mind is a powerful thing, right, But I do think drug addiction nels a disease, man, and some people need help, right.
Speaker 1: But even with that, you have to want to go get help, you know what I'm saying, right, you have to want to go get him, you know.
Speaker 3: You know they came up with this risk with the Jeffrey Epstein cat man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been paying attention to a little of that ship.
Speaker 3: You know they try to bring there. They said, Michael Jackson's name is on.
Speaker 4: They've been saying all kinds of ship.
Speaker 1: So what is the idea? You know, I know we almost at.
Speaker 4: The end, but uh, what the fuck is the purpose of revealing names because people want to you know, are they going to prosecute or are they saying these people assisted the nigga with with you know, getting these underage females and uh these these freak fest way it was having on the island or whatever. What is the point behind it?
Speaker 1: Is my thing?
Speaker 4: Like, people just want to know who was assisting my nigga or who was partaking.
Speaker 3: Who taking because they really go put mo the fuggers in jail.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, is it is it a quest to reveal names to go after uh these motherfucker's or is it just somebody's agenda to just let motherfuckers know, Hey, I don't want to let you know this nigga was at the island too, and this nigga was helping and this motherfucker, this motherfucker. Or are they gonna actually sit down and go, oh, you was there, so now we're gonna prosecute you for underage and all that shit.
Speaker 3: I think with the eos BRO, I think more than anything else, I think they go prosecute who they can. Of course, what I do them understand about Michael Jackson's did so I don't even see the calls them even you know, giving can't do nothing. What they gonna do dig them up and reanimat them.
Speaker 4: Just like I said, what is the agenda behind it? And I get it because you got if you got motherfuckers out there who are behind, you know, in the closet with their bullshit and they might be continuing that same motherfucking lifestyle today and they're still around. Of course you want to expose the motherfuckers because you know, but uh, I get, I get what you said. You know what's the point, Michael Jackson. You know how people are with with with conspiracy and ship like you know what.
Speaker 1: One thing about it do?
Speaker 3: They didn't say Mike was doing and they just mintioned his name and whenever you gotta do this like it, I guess a hot button name or whatever, a celebrity name that makes it more even just that much more in relatious. But Jeffery Epstein, you know he killed himself. Man, he was doing some terrible ship. You know that was one of the worst people living.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I mean from from what has been reported and what we know and what he was charged with.
Speaker 1: Uh, it was some. It was some. It was some fucked up ship. You get me.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, anytime you got a crime like that involved in underage children, dogs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Man, I really don't.
Speaker 4: I just you know, everything ain't motherfucking make believe you get me as I want to say. We see a lot of shit portrayed and movies and and and read books and stories or whatever. It's some crazy motherfuckers out here. You get me to where you you know, you've really got a question, you know, uh, lifestyle of motherfuckers who make those decisions to do uh fucking undercut shit like that because I'm just a regular motherfucker, you feel me, and half the ship these motherfuckers do. I could never see just a normal motherfucker doing shit right. But it's like then it's always some crazy mother a fucker with with with power and connections who want to do the crazy who want to do that that TV ship you know what I'm saying, niggas probably in their clients and asshole naked with weed she boards and ship trying to conjure upt ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, They.
Speaker 4: Ship that, these motherfucking with money and again it's always a motherfucker with some dollars in their pocket.
Speaker 1: Why do they turn out to be the weird those man?
Speaker 3: Because if you notice with all these guys, they ultimately all trying to force people to do some ship that they don't want to do, and they use money as the too to grant they wish it, so to speak, right like you think, And it's like, you know, from the whole ship with things, this ship with p Diddy, it's all the same ship to me, bro, because all these people are powerful people, but they've used money as a way to will they wait around on people and just I want you to do this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do this for me, and you go put self the consequences.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's as as as big as this world is and not to be just whatever. It's some motherfuckers who will do that ship if you just pay them. So why put yourself in some dumb situations where you you become this outlandish character or human because shit, it's some growd motherfuckers out here. Go motherfucker paid me and I'll gladly let you do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: So Riah, you become a disgrace man. It's like and then my thing is just a don't fuck lead the kids alone.
Speaker 1: Go pay a grandmotherfucker to do what you wanted to do.
Speaker 4: Go pay an old grandmotherfucker to dress up like a baby, if that's your fattish or your stupid shit. Like again, it's it's always a motherfucker with too much time and money on their hands that gets caught up in some weird ass fantasized fucking bullshit. And you know, I guess you know niggas be bored in time on their hands or whatever this shit may be. But as a normal motherfucker. There's just certain shit I feel that you shouldn't even you that shouldn't even cross your minds. Some people just some people be really sick though, so you know who knows what their mental capacity is?
Speaker 1: You feel me, You gotta be.
Speaker 4: You gotta be a mental motherfucker to want to walk down that road, you feel me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But just thinking about it, like you had the.
Speaker 3: Politicians that live in Florida now, they spent the last decade and so campaigning against homosexuality and know all kind of stuff, and you find out, man, the old girl is down there looking more coochie than it than anybody she ever cuses.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She got videos and stuff they saying that her and her husband on PEG team and on rape motherfuckers and all kind of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because people, like I said, people be wanting to keep their private life when they put themselves on a pedal stal or when they put themselves outside the box. Uh, didn't be the worst head in motherfuckers didn't be the motherfuckers with hiding rooms in their houses and people motherfucking tied up for two and three years and shit, you get me?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, real man, with shit. We gonna go ahead, man and shut this down tonight. Man, y'all make sure. Man, we got a few more episodes in this season. Man, we got hip Boy coming up next week. We'd be back in the studio next week. We got hit Whar and his Pops falling through, and shoot, we'd be going on into our fifth year. Eight.
Speaker 1: Shit, we're getting it cracking. Man.
Speaker 4: We just steadily moved and you know what I'm saying, Uh, it's right, we got the new year is here, so uh ma, y'all keep fucking with us. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna keep trying to bring out there. And I don't like to say content and shit because that's that bullshit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna keep trying to reach out to motherfuckers and uh, you know, just conversate with niggas. You know, it's you know, everybody deal with shit that's going on today, and then just try to connect with niggas who uh you know, still trying to walk that line man and get from behind the wall and all that type of shit. Niggas stuck in the neighborhoods and on top of that, man, just try to bring you what's what's going on today?
Speaker 1: So you know that's what it is. Hell your twenty twenty four, twenty more. The cold thing about it eight.
Speaker 3: The thing is crazy man about this year, man, is that we actually got a lot of dope ass shit coming.
Speaker 1: Like the show.
Speaker 3: The format of the show is gonna be so crazy, man. I can't wait to unveil it for y'all. And I'm telling y'all, motherfuckers now, I don't want a million inboxes. I don't want a million ticks. We do the same thing every year, and people hit me every year.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We take those little two three weeks off eight before a new season start, where the show at.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Steve? What did you do?
Speaker 4: Everybody? Every everybody do it? Your favorite TV show, your favorite sequel, your favorite whatever. Everybody take them breaks and come back in the fall or come back in the spring or whatever.
Speaker 1: Show. That's all. You know, there's a lot of work. It may seem like you're just going on for all every week, man, but it's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Oh, we gotta put the show together. You gotta come up with the content and the contexts and you know what we're gonna discuss and then he and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: So you still working.
Speaker 4: And then on top of it, on top of that, niggas still got outside motherfucking entities that they fucking dealing with, you know what I'm saying. So you know, it's not just like like you said, not like we just sit up all week and be like, Okay, time to do the podcast. Niggas got thirty thousand other things. On top of that, I'm still touring. I'm still you know, I'm still being getting requested to do versus and appearances and oh.
Speaker 3: Stuff, and I still got businesses. There's stuff to do. Man, it's a lot of work. You know, it's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 4: But at the top of that, when you got families and you got kids who's all, you know, breaking out on their own, you gotta make sure that they establish and they trying to put they foundation together, so you know, you gotta you gotta help the you know, you got to help them establish. So it's it's a lot. You know, you got a woman, you got all that shit plays apart and in everyday life, man, y'all know what it is, it's.
Speaker 1: A whole lot to us. Man, we out there y'all stay safe man, Happy New Year. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, that concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steelled, Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Whatt, and audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts