Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome, gentlemen. I know you guys met at Investments, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, officially yeah.
Speaker 3: You're officially we talked spoke before that. Oh yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: We don't got number unit in you here. W ain't playing them games.
Speaker 3: I just want to show up if you're connected already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is if we talked to you before we end up. We met Chugg the first time.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the power of relationships and having a janet because they.
Speaker 7: Wash one yard my bad king.
Speaker 2: Yo, think about that man.
Speaker 8: Like almost a year to the day, we got on the phone, and it was even the process was like tough, but you can get us because Mike was like, Yo, you gotta talk to these guys. You gotta talk to these guys. Shout to Mic. I'm like, all right, Mike, I'm like, what is it. He's like, it's this company. You got to check it out. And then we had the conversation and the resident history. But part of the conversation was like, can you guys talk to like Ian and Trapped and see if they would like it too. I'm like, I'll hit them. I mean, we'll see.
Speaker 6: I'm still interested. But it goes to show streamline and everything. Good team work would make the dream work. Last year is a crisis, so it's different. I have to make sure, especially coming out in Francis.
Speaker 5: I know you understand this.
Speaker 6: Too, Like when algorithm come out, everybody black like, yo, you but this better work because if it don't work, I'm gonna tell everybody on the innwebs. So I was, but now I can, I can collaborate and probably more and show more personality and so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, and that's just the power of being persistent.
Speaker 8: Like we we fell out of communication for a few months, but y'all was putting so much value in the community that when Jamal came to tell me, he was like, you gotta hit these guys. I'm like, I'm like, I know these guys. So like that's the power of persistence and just adding value to the community. Y'all did it at a very high level because the word just kept coming back. You gotta hit these guys, you gotta h just get as a genius. He's a genius. He's a genius. And then by the time it was ago, I'm not gonna speak for them. When you know you have something great, because we can relate to this. When people will count you out and you know your ship is fire.
Speaker 6: It's easy to follow up. It shouldn't be a pain. Like when you know you have something that can change lives of people. The follow up process easy and uh don't be like in and be stupid and mess out.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna link make this happen.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody. Check what's what's the community called?
Speaker 8: I know we have the cheat and greet what's the official name of the community, because I know they're in here tonight.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Cheato man. Yeah, that's that's a squad of the family. It's just a cheato community. Man. It's all love, you know, with with our whole team, you know, the way we offer. We just have a whole team of really phenomenal traders and investors that really just give it all to the community every day, you know, just uh, you know, educating and giving the game, giving the game up as much as possible. So yeah, shout out to the cheatco team.
Speaker 5: May that be humble. Shout out to the cheat coders, you know, to the earners.
Speaker 8: Red the Cheetahs, they call him the Cheatahs. My brother called me, he's like, Yo, Troy, tonight, Yo. The Cheetah said they're gonna be in there.
Speaker 3: Heavy Cheetahs.
Speaker 2: They said they're gonna be in there, heavy cheaters. I said, the Panda's gonna Red Panda gonna be in there.
Speaker 5: That is gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's let's have a family reunion.
Speaker 3: But we want to welcome everybody to this. I'll explain what this is, but first I want to welcome gentlemen. Ian. Of course, you you probably know Ian. I'm assuming that you know Ian. If you're watching Alesia, he's with us almost every day at this point. You always see on online as far as whether Instagram, between Instagram, YouTube, we have you on TikTok now Facebook, there's you probably see him at least once a day in between EARNR Lisia's reach.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: So the Master Investor, Famous plug.
Speaker 3: And that page too, yeah, you know for sure. And then Francis is our guy man. So Francis, we did an episode with him probably about six months ago, him and his partner Jehu and really really young talented brothers out of the DC area. And you know they do their thing with the with the stock charts. They have a company called Chico. So if you saw that episode, then we also did we did an episode and we did a YouTube live with them. Both of them were crazy. Everybody you know really really liked it. So we're going to talk about that, but first just wanted to kind of just set the room and set the vibe. So what we do here is e y L University. Every single week at this time Wednesday at eight o'clock, we do a class. These classes range for a variety of different topics. We do real estate, we do how to start an airbnb business. We've done boat rentals recently, Uh, toro, you name it.
Speaker 2: We just did e books last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to ash. So. Yeah, it's like it's anything that you can think of we really have covered. And what makes it different from the podcast is that it's a more interactive feel where you know, we sit, they have conversations, and then it's a question and answer type type of vibe. So what we do once a month is what we call open Enrollment. Please do not copy that.
Speaker 5: You know they're gonna copy.
Speaker 6: It so often imitated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never do because no, never. So open open Enrollment is a sneak peek into Eyo University where it's a class that's open to YouTube, which is open to the world, and you get to see it. You get to see it for yourself. You get to see, you know, how it works, how it looks, you know and then if you're interested in joining, then you can join. So this is what we do. So this month, the open enrollment is what we call our group chat call. So the group chat call is really more of a intimate conversation about investing. It's not really as structure, but it's like we talk about our portfolio, we talk about some play, we look at some charts, and we answer questions and we do that once a month and that has really become extremely extremely popular a lot of people and beneficial, yes official, a lot of people made money from these group chat costs. So this month, I felt like, this is the first time we're doing a group chat open enrollment. So I just felt that it would just really be dope to have Francis, who works with us a lot at Eyo University. He's come on a lot, him and his partner Jay, who they've come on a lot. And then, like I said, Ian that family with him every week on Market Monday.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he might pop up in a few classes too.
Speaker 3: He popped up, popped up in the financial planning class. Yeah, you never know when he's gonna pop up.
Speaker 6: So he's in Francs gonna shake the room tonight, we're gonna do this more often, like when they put out Reservoir Dogs and everybody went crazy and.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be It's gonna be nice tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah so so yeah, So we're gonna get into it. But before we start, I just want to give you a rundown what Eyo University is. So it's an online I don't even know how to describe it because Universe City is really not even fitting. It's kind of even bigger than that. It's an online community of sorts with over one hundred past webinars that you get access to. You get access to the private Facebook community group. You get access to my monthly financial planning calls, which I do on one Saturday every single month for two hours. Access to the movie club and a book club with Troy. Access to these calls what you call the group check calls, which is once a month, Access to the home Buyers Blueprint MG. The mortgage guy is a genius. And then we also have twenty Infinity groups. So that's made after, you know, a real university. Also where we have like Crypto Club, where we have the real estate. We have earners over fifty, we have the Cannabis Club Parent club like anything. It's a lot of people that just come together and these are people just working with themselves, and that even is more beneficial than anything I think, because now that's a real community where you learn from different instructors, but it's always better to actually learn from you.
Speaker 8: We just got in college a party planning committee that meeting Saturday, So I think all the earners in different cities are all gonna come together.
Speaker 2: And have an earnest United Day. It was is gonna be dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 8: Somebody I need that Detroit address. Y'll gotta send that to Houston. I will be there, but I'm be in Detroit.
Speaker 4: This week.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I'm glad you said that. Detroit, Detroit, Michigan Ian dunlap or in a Lisia. We will be in the building and on Friday we're having a networking event pull up. All the information is online. You can click the link in our website under the events tab rs VP. We want to see everybody, want to see the whole entire city come out on Friday at six o'clock. So yeah, so e Yo University by far the biggest, and I'm gonna do something in close close your your ears. I don't want you to hear this. I'm gonna do something that I know he's gonna be extremely disappointed about. But we we we are doing a forty eight hour flash sell forty forty eight hour flash shall and yes we are. We are lowering the price for forty eight hours only.
Speaker 5: Everybody at black tell them to stop doing that.
Speaker 2: Mike, Mike, don't starts.
Speaker 5: Is not the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we can't use fat Joe on this one. No fat advantage of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, e y, I don't even want to say what we're doing the first time now, it's the first time ever. We're just going to do something just to kind of it's for the community give back. We just call it that community give back. University is two thousand dollars. We're doing sixty five percent off and we're doing seven hundred dollars for forty eight hours only pend Janet, and that's it. I don't want to talk too much about it because that's I don't even want I don't want to have second thoughts on this. So all right, gentlemen, let's let's get into this. Let's get into this. Troy, you are becoming a stock market of sorts. So I want to start the conversation with some different sites that you use, and then we can just get the guys involved. Then we could just jump right into it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm gonna be very very careful when I talk because when I need advice, these are the guys that I'm calling. So this is kind of cool. So like Francis and I'll talk all the time, Me and Ian talk all the time, but doing the research is important, and so a lot of times I'm trying to pick their brain to find out what they're using.
Speaker 2: And so when I can add to my arsenal and so we've talked about it before.
Speaker 8: When I'm looking for ETFs, ETFDB is a great place for me as a resource, right because it's going to tell me the different types of ETFs, how they're performing, what's inside of it. And so I always look to that as a strategy to find out if I don't know about a sector, this is gonna give me a great resource to find out what's in the sector. Now, inside of ETFDB, a couple of things, And if you're writing us down, put this in your notes. When I go into the site, what I'm looking for a couple of things. Obviously, I want to know what's inside the ETF, but I also want to know.
Speaker 3: The valume. So you can go there. Let's just break it down, you know what. Well, yes, yeah, you talk too, because it's gonna be on podcast.
Speaker 2: Got you, got you.
Speaker 8: I'm a sare to screen. Get me two seconds. Let me get back to zoom and I'm gonna share my screen on the podcast.
Speaker 5: So we gotta talk spicy.
Speaker 8: Then I was shit, They're gonna be like, yo, look at all this boy's task man go crazy. All right, So I'm gonna share my screen thumbs up when you can see it thumbs up and we can see it on this side.
Speaker 2: Yeap, all right, perfect, So e t F D be here. It is right here.
Speaker 8: Obviously this is why I stopped. I heard the news about DraftKings yesterday, so talk them to the audio. So you go to ETF. So my ETF dot com. I type in the search. So let's go to estimations. We talk about that all the time.
Speaker 2: So I go with my search.
Speaker 8: I type in SMH and I hit there it is smah e TF all right, So first I'm looking at all right, Well, here's the price, all right, So the price for SMH right now, if I'm buying it as a share of two hundred and sixty nine dollars, I can see that great. If I'm looking at it for the option, that doesn't really matter too much at this point. But I want to know a couple of things. I want to know the categories, and so here it tells me, right, the category is technology equities. It's a large cap, so there's big companies inside of here, and it's in a sector of it's in the asset class of growth. So a lot of times we see growth, and that is what I'm looking for. I want to see something that accelerates over time. Now, inside of the next tap is holdings, and so when I click there, it tells me the companies that are inside. And so you can see here we talked about this on Monday. These are semi conductors and so TSM is something we always talk about. And what I want you to notice is that on the right hand side it says assets, and so it tells you the percentage that this ETF has of this asset. And so this ETF is consistent of fifteen percent of TSM. So that's a large percentage, right, And That makes sense because we said out of all the world's semiconductor producers, TSM makes up about fifty percent of the world's production, and so that makes sense that this would be the largest ETF. Now what's the interesting is that in Vidia is now the number two. Three months ago or maybe six months ago, when we showed you ETFDB, the video was like the number five h in terms of percentage of asset.
Speaker 2: But that's moved up.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 2: We've seen in video's price move up.
Speaker 8: They've had some major announcements and they had a stock split, right what they do five to one or four to one?
Speaker 3: Five to one?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, four quarter to five to one, So the stock split is gone.
Speaker 8: In Vidia has been running so obviously in ETFs you can change your allocation is one of the things that happens. If you're managing the ETF. You can change the percentage of allocation. So that's happened. And so you see all the companies that we talk about, right, we see AMD down here ASLM. We actually had somebody calling to talk about that, so that's important.
Speaker 2: We watched that.
Speaker 8: Next thing I like to look at is this performance, and so this is easy. It tells me what's been happening over the past five years, and so you can see it's had a three hundred and twenty two percent return, which is absolutely ridiculous. Right over the past year, so twenty twenty one, it's had a fifty eight percent return. But like, look over the last month, I think last this past month, it's been its lowest and aha.
Speaker 2: Told you, and it's the last month.
Speaker 3: It's actually it wouldn't work out, you know, it wouldn't work out.
Speaker 2: It pulled back just a little bit. But that's okay, right, because perspective is key.
Speaker 8: Right, So if we have gotten into these asset classes early into twenty twenty or early in twenty twenty one, we're still up right, even if it pulls back two percent like it did May on Monday, we still have a percentage that is worth being proud of, all right. So this is ETFDB. This is one of my sites. I'm gonna un through a couple and then I'll let y'all go, so, but also go back to that holding holdings.
Speaker 3: This is also important when a friend of mine a while ago asked me, is like, which better Navidio or AMD? Which one should I buy? And I'm like smh. The reason why I said that is because you got both. So maybe now if you visually can see it, it kind of makes it easier what we've been talking about before. Where now the all star team analogy that Ian speaks about, you can actually see, like, all right, this is what is appealing to me with ETFs is that you know, I don't have to like try to bet on one winning horse. You just bet on the whole team, and odds are that you know is it going to go in your favor exactly exactly. So that's something that's very beneficial, especially if you are uncomfortable about investing in stocks, if you're new to investing in stocks, if you don't know which stock to pick. This is why we talk about ETFs so much, because it gives you a lot more confidence, I think, yeah, and and it not to cut you up, and it doesn't compromise the rate of return. I was kidding about the one month thing, but I'm just using that as a skeptic because people always have some level of negative comments no matter what, Like I put on Instagram today, if you invest in ETF and index funds for you know, forty years and it earns ten percent a year, then you'll be a millionaire. And they're like, what what ETF or index can earn ten percent a year? And we just showed you it had three hundred you've been calling it is about forty of them exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I mean eg smh vt I x OK.
Speaker 2: So that's it right there. So like in terms of ball, like we always say the analogy, right, here goes your lebron, he goes your ad and here goes your elige monks.
Speaker 6: But imagine if they added it Lillard as well, right exactly, and Russell and they shared the ball and Russ can actually hit threes, which I see has been working on shot to rush shot.
Speaker 5: Bro he working on this game.
Speaker 8: I go another one, since we always talk about tech, and I'll just show you that the holding the same thing. Right, we're looking for those those top two. We should be familiar with these top two. We also, yeah, there it is, right, So this is just XLKA So this is another ETF. This is technology sector however, right, and so you look at those top two twenty one percent allocation. Actually Microsoft has actually moved up. There wasn't always that twenty one point four to six. It's almost equal to it, So that's forty two percent. Is ETF is based around Apple and Microsoft, two solid companies that we we're pretty sure that they're not going to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Let me and if they do, let me ask. Being that fort of the ETF is in two companies, is that too much exposure?
Speaker 5: Not if you want to be rich.
Speaker 6: The real cheat code pun intended is when you have an exceptional amount of data on a company, it makes no sense to diversify. Like when people are like, well, you shouldn't put all of your eggs into one basket. It's like saying, hey, give me ten scrub players that may be two good ones. No, the big three strategy, the big four. I want to be equally weighted two index two tech that are most dominant. So if Apple goes away in two years and Microsoft won't stay, you know, both will be dominant for another thirty years, I'll replace them with.
Speaker 5: The top two tech at that time.
Speaker 6: But the truth is, because of regulation, you want to tell people to be diversified so you can't sue. For me personally and for my child, Xander, baby, I love you. Go to bit it it has freedom.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Xander is six, Xander College is paid for, Xander doesn't have to work until he's thirty. From diversifying less and concentrating on companies that are going to kill more. I'm not an advisor. I know one that's named a shot. Whatever you want to do, but as being one of the top investors in my opinion of all time and the greatest of the era, please follow the blue print and you gonna notice, like when me and Francis get the vibe, we gonna agree on the same companies the same way. To me, Troy Rashad Trapp do as well. But diversification is a trick for those who don't know what to do. You notice when people are even on the angel side or venture side, when they invest in companies, they're going to pick a few quality companies and pour a bunch of money into them. They're not going to have a thousand companies they invest in. They're going to put tend maximum of five and go heavy.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with that that point one percent. As far as like you know, personally in their personal portfolio, in their personal strategies and things like that, you know to the question as far as like whether whether or not like this particular ETF is overexposed to Apple and Microphone Microsoft. Me personally, like I look at ETFs as the way that I do have some type of diversification, right, Like that's like the whole point of having the ETF in my portfolio. So for me, this particular setup, it is a little overexposed to Apple and Microsoft for an ETF. Now this is my personal portfolio they put you know what I mean, no problem, you know what I mean. But as far as the ETF goes, I like to see a little bit more, you know, I think that's a lot to you know, it's almost half of the hope, almost half the fun is just is a big too, you know. So it's a little it's a little overexposed from my taste for this particular ETF, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they can always make the adjustment.
Speaker 6: So if Apple isn't it's hot, they can drop the allocation down and make an adjustment same way mid game. So if like Lebron is cooking, we got a lot Lebron while hitting it, that's a thing you gotta let him play. And if you guys go to your today return dot com and look at these, you can go see what the all time returns on them are so that'll be gym number two. But if you look at XOK from nineteen ninety eight through now, five hundred and nine percent return, pretty good to never have to look at an investment, never have to do any analysis. And you know, so if you put ten thousand in, you'll be up fifty thousand, eight hundred and eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty smooth.
Speaker 8: And so I got the past the past five year performance five year two hundred and forty five percent. So again we put it in. We look at and yes, does have a lot of exposure to the top two tech companies. But as they innovate and they create, we can see the percentage growth that has happened over the past five years. So I don't want in our portfolio. I'm gonna go to another thing real quick. Let me let me go to another one. So I know, yeah, somebody's killing me because I got like seventy tabs open just be basically.
Speaker 4: Especially man, you know this.
Speaker 2: Stab right here for.
Speaker 3: You see it all right?
Speaker 5: So all the other ones out?
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, So Zach's is something I've been using lately. Zachs Yeah, yeah, yeah, zachs dot com c.
Speaker 2: K s oh and it's going to act up. So you know what, we won't go to the zacs. Let's go to estimize.
Speaker 8: What is you can you just explain with so zax is another site that gives you a lot of the technicals, a lot of fundamentals, and then it has a rating system. And so I like to see that because I don't know every company, but what they do is they put in sector and they show you the growth that they had over the past year, what their future growth looks like, what the volume looks like inside of the company. Now it's acting up right now, But that's okay. We'll keep going because we got more than one tool. And so smize is something on I want to look right when we talk about smize, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure you've seen this one before.
Speaker 3: You've seen this, thanks.
Speaker 2: And so SMIs is a company as a U site that I used when I want to know the earnings. Right, So when we're talking.
Speaker 8: About the earnings report, and we use Apple all the time because people a lot of people are investing in Apple, I'm looking at that past performance and so it'll tell me the earnings per share. So EPs, A lot of people see EPs all over the place. So EPs is the earnings per share, and it'll show you what it's done for the past couple of quarters. Right, So it goes all the way back to Q four of twenty nineteen, Q one of twenty twenty, all the way up until Q three twenty twenty one, and so you can see what the smized community. I think it's over eleven thousand analysts in here, So it tells you about how many people in here, eleven thousand analysts are doing their ratings. And you can see what the community has said that they thought the earnings per share would be. You can see what Wall Street said and what it actually did, right, So this is like a dollar thirty per share.
Speaker 2: What I like to see is the revenue.
Speaker 8: I love going to the revenue because it gives me a be a fundamental idea of how the company's been growing. And so if we look at Q four of twenty nineteen compared to Q four of twenty twenty, right, you see just some similarities, right, sixty three sixty two billion, sixty three billion, And this is what the estimate is right now for Q four of twenty twenty one, right, So.
Speaker 3: It's eighty four.
Speaker 2: So in the community of analysts.
Speaker 8: They're saying that there's some substantial growth right for it to grow by twenty billion. And so when we talk about earnings, I know it's not the say O bill, but I know some people that's their strategy. They like to get into a stock or position right before earnings and it runs up and hopefully they make money. But when we're in a long term, we like to just see growth in the company because that tells us that's something that's what we want to be in for the long term. Right, Apple is one of our long term positions. And so when I want to find that the revenue models out, this is one of the sites that I use in Oh wait, wait, Whita. Before I go to anything else, let's go to the VIX. And so we talked about the VIX on money, We talked about the We talked about the VIX on Monday.
Speaker 2: So I had it up for the year. Let's go for the three month.
Speaker 8: So the VIX is the volatility index, and it tells us how the market is moving, right, and so we can see, actually, let's for the year, because we can go back to last context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go back.
Speaker 8: So when we talked about high volatility, and it was like, hey, it tells you how the market is moving. So last October we had to pull back at the end, at the beginning of September, and then I believe there was one at the end of October.
Speaker 2: I said that Monday, all I have to do is just look at my VICS.
Speaker 8: This number has gone up to forty two, well forty eight point two eight, and so that's heavy volatility. And as you can see, right, there's going to be a substantial drop in the market at this time, right. But as we get down here, we start to see some steadiness, some steadiness, and then in February we had another drop, right because the VIX has gone up. And so if we're kind of think of it as an inverse when we talked about inverse indexes, sort to think of the vics in that sense.
Speaker 2: Where as we see the vics go up, right, that means the market is going down.
Speaker 8: And so we see steadiness studying and steady this and there's we got down to the sixteens and teens and we said we like between ten and fifteen, yep, ten and fifteen.
Speaker 2: So we were down here.
Speaker 3: In June.
Speaker 8: We saw some we saw some games lots of games all through the summer, and then boom, we got up to twenty eight inchry day on Monday, which tells you this high volatility.
Speaker 2: And I think we pulled back today where we at like twenty.
Speaker 6: Your War twenty point seven. I said on Monday it was going to end up dropping a twenty by next week.
Speaker 8: So so that when when we spoke about this a few weeks ago, I said, we fell I fell asleep at the wheel. Now, if I'm saying I fell asleep at the whel that means there's a lot of people that fell asleep at the whille. Because we get I get a lot of calls like Troy, what we're doing, What we're doing? I fell asleep at the will Why I should have been watching the vics. But sometimes you get caught up and doing so many things and try to study so many companies, you forget some of the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: And in Francis we had this talk the other day, we stopped.
Speaker 8: Doing some of the things which made us successful, right, it makes us work, And so the VIX was something that I forgot to look at.
Speaker 2: But I would have known.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of other indicators, and I'm sure the Fellas talk about it tonight, but this was one of them. Another one is Barchart. Right, So ETFs is cool if we're talking about multiple companies in one. But if we want to look at singular companies again for our chart dot com B A R. C. H Art dot com, we can look at singular positions and it'll give us the complete rundown. Now for some of this this look look like this is to advance. This is too advance. That's okay. I'm gonna take you to another site. That is what we use for students. But again, it gives you the performance. Right, we can see how Apple has performed.
Speaker 2: Let's see if it's tweaking. Oh nice, ad I get some key levels for vix.
Speaker 5: I haven't need to be giving these on market mondays for the year.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirty nine to ninety, thirty four, forty nine, twenty eight, eighteen, and twenty four to thirty six. So if it gets to any of those levels, the world is gonna panic. If it's a quality company. And I'm sure when Francis pulls up the algorithm at a show as well, but those are good times to buy some of the best companies on the earth. So if you look at it went to twenty eight ninety five. This week we went to twenty eight sixty nine. So when it went to twenty eight eighteen, and you would have saw that while everyone else was panicking, you should have been thinking, it's time for me to load up. And look what happened Tuesday Wednesday. The big skies over. We're starting to move back to the upside.
Speaker 4: And the thing about the thing about the VIX also man, is that you know, you can profit from the VIC spikes right when the market is, when the market is fearful. You know, you can use it as an indicator for you know, when you might want to look at getting back in buying the dip things like that. But you also can play the VIX ETF which is the VXX right, and when you play the VXX with options, you know on as a short term hedge, even if you traditionally trade with the stock portfolio, you can catch short term pops in the VIX, which the VIX is notorious for. These, you know, short one day, two day pops when the market has something that shakes it up. In this case, you know, the Evergrand uh situation with China and the in the fear that came out of China, with the the defaults that's happening in the real estate market out there. That's what kind of caused this kind of fearful moment that we had in the In the SMP, it calls that VIC spike. You can make a good amount of money, you know, because a lot of times when you know, you can catch a good one percent, fifty sixty seventy percent pop while the rest of the market is bleeding to death just by kind of trading the victs back and forth.
Speaker 6: Absolutely and tie into that for those of you on the future side, So you can also trade the vixed feature. So just like he told you, you can do vxx. So whenever I always say, there's no such thing as a bad market, only bad entries into it. So if you do the vx X like he's telling you about, and you're still holding long term, and when the market tanks, you ride vx X up and the VIC future, whatever money you lost as a result of the drop, you're going to offset that probably by two. Yeah, So I'm telling you tonight gonna be special. But V and this future together when the market goes down if you do it four times in a year.
Speaker 5: Any loss that you end up having on any huge.
Speaker 4: Listen when Trump was in office and that man used to send out them tweets at like twelve o'clock, one o'clock at night.
Speaker 5: I can't lie. I listened for the volatility. I cannot lie.
Speaker 4: Well, you can make. We used to make a killing me up too in the morning, trading exed futures or even yes minis. You know, we trade the es minis and catch puts on the ears minis and make a killing. You know, you wake up the morning, your portfolio may be hit you know, good, ten fifteen percent and whatnot.
Speaker 5: But you know in fifteen twenty on it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, yah, got got crazy. I'm gonna give them one money in.
Speaker 8: I'll let you talk about that because it's one that you I'm gonna talk about two more actually, because the research doesn't stop after that. Hypercharge dot co was something that you said on market Moneys, but I wrote in my notes and since you said it, I was like, man, this is crazy. So I'll let you talk about that, but I'll tell you the last place I go when I'm done with my research. That's the site that this young these two gentlemen created code the Cheeto and so if whatever, and I let them talk about it and I actually show what we why I use it, but I look at it and I use it as my final tool. Okay, Like, let's see, I'm looking at this chart. It's giving me indicators. But I'll let you talk about hypercharts dot com your hypercharts.
Speaker 6: Like if you guys ever looked at all this financial data and you're like, I don't know what the hell they're talking about, they have really easy So hypercharts made the graphs on revenue and data simple enough to like a third grader can read it. So if you want to go look at Apple, Microsoft, am D, you can see really and even for those of you that are like crypto, you can see it.
Speaker 5: And it's really easy. Like if you compare Apple.
Speaker 6: Versus Tesla, Apple versus Microsoft, Apple versus any company that you love, it will tell you which ones are doing better in terms of revenue, profit, et cetera. And it gives you a quick breakdown of how they're doing and compare. So if you if any of you feel confused, hypercharts is an easy place for you to know how much money a company is making, how they're doing a comparison, and if you want to compare five or six companies against each other, they'll tell you in thirty seconds which one you should probably lean on and invest in long term. So if I look at like Apple really quick at the annual they're at thirty six point four percent annual growth, three hundred and forty seven and annual revenue, and then their increase has been like twenty five percent and some of the key revenue segments. And then for those who love crypto, you go to Bitcoin. The analysis is there. It's pretty amazing and you'll love the analysis that you do. So if you've ever been confused about anything that we've talked about, or you get on CNBC and then you're not clear, hypercharts is absolutely yeah.
Speaker 2: Hypercharts dot co.
Speaker 8: And one of the things I love is that they kind of put things in bar charts for you and explain it very detailed.
Speaker 2: This is the revenue, this is where the revenue's coming from.
Speaker 8: Right, So if it was Apple, it could have been from wearables, it could have been iPhone, it could have been iPad.
Speaker 2: Because it's been the matt But it.
Speaker 8: Shows you literally from a company standpoint, the total growth and what that singular thing did to.
Speaker 2: Attribute to the growth of the company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is something we hear like do your research a lot. That's a common question is like what does that mean? Do your research? So just spent about a half an hour just giving you different tools that you can actually research. And it's like anything, You're not going to learn everything at one time, but the more you familiarize yourself and you know, get you know, enthralled with the information, then it's going to become like a second nature. And you know, obviously you can tell that Troy spends a lot of time with this. And Troy doesn't have a financial background. So he was a teacher.
Speaker 5: Public learners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a public school teacher. So I say that to say, very blue. That's like one of the most blue collar jobs that you can have. So if he can do it any I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way.
Speaker 6: No, it's serious, but you know it's real. It's real even when the show started. Yeah, that's why I keep telling people they need to ask you more questions. You your monster.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's it.
Speaker 8: So these are just like some of the technical sites that we use for the but there's a lot of reading that goes involved into it.
Speaker 2: So, like I tell people every I read all morning, all day.
Speaker 8: The other day I could I was waiting for Ian to get up pause to send them the article.
Speaker 5: I stay up pause in the same value I've learned the Segway game.
Speaker 8: Come on, you did, and you did a great job on the audio message earlier too, shout out to you. But no, seriously, I was like, wait, it's seven thirty. I got some news I got to share with him. I was like, damn, I wait till eight thirty because I know he's an hour behind. So I sent it to him at eight thirty even though it's seven thirty there, and he gave me the old baby we got to us tonight.
Speaker 5: You can't text me anytime you know. I'm looking.
Speaker 6: But it's inspiring too, because, just to be honest, if I'm around you guys and seeing everything that's growing, and then I can't talk to Francis and then be like not know my stuff, but like, listen to what he said Trump volatility, e minis. I've been telling you guys, pair long term investing with futures, with the algorithm. It is the cheat code, like pun intended. I'm telling you and me and him, we didn't plan this. Even when Cuban came a market money, She's like, hey, I trade futures to the hedge. Like there's one system be able to manage and master everything in investing.
Speaker 5: You never have to worry about money.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: Listen, Tuesday, black mind.
Speaker 4: You hit it on the head man, because you know a lot of people, you know, they look at they get comfortable in one way of trading or one way of investing or whatnot. And you know, there's this big concept of you know, fundamentals versus technicals, short term versus long term, et cetera, et cetera. And I tell people all the time, like you have to know how to do blow hold. This is just like how Bruce Lee talked about, you know, being like water and being able to be fluid.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: The market is never the same. You know when we talk about fat Joe saying yesterday's price not today's price. Yesterday's market is not today's market, right, Like the market is constantly in the state of fluxing, in the state of change, and so you have to be able to adapt to it and take what it's giving you at any point in time in order to grow your portfolio. That we're not in this to uh, you know, to feed our egos or feed ourselves and tell us tell ourselves like yo, you know this is the only right way to do it. Whatever it is, like, we're in this to make money, right, We're in this to grow our portfolios as individuals and as a culture. So you know, you have to be able to equip yourself to be able to participate in the market in both ways, and futures is an amazing way to do that. You know, to be able to protect your point because it's damn near around the clock, right. The worst thing about trading you know, stocks and options is you wake up, you subject when that market closes, You subject to whatever happens until the market opens, and if something happens unexpected. You did everything right, did you do dealing? Just picked the right thing, and then all of a sudden at the middle of the night, you know, China is doing something crazy and the market crashes and now your your portfolios down. You have to be able to be able to take advantage of the action. You know, overnight and protect yourself. So you one hundred percent on that, man. I mean, it's something that I feel like everybody. And to Rashad's point, none of the stuff that we talk about here, trade and invest in futures are none of it is complex. It's not really anything that that the average person can't master, you know what I mean. It's nothing that takes rocket science or a six year degree to figure out. You know, it's just about dedicating yourself to learning, learning the material, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean how many hours a day do you spend looking at the market.
Speaker 4: Now, like recently as recently only I probably say probably about maybe an hour or two a day.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'm not really what about when you were learning because I got the agoram oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I was when I was Yeah, I mean when you're studying, you know, when you're sunning this, it's around the clock. I mean, damn thear you know, you up two three in the morning. Somebody's just studying and preparing for the next day.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: One of my biggest, biggest platforms I like to use for to understand market knowledge, which I like to break things down into fundamentals, technicals and market knowledge right marketing OLS is just understanding what's happening in the market and the economy. UH is a site called seeking Out for s E K I, n g A, l p h A and Seeking Out is an amazing resource to understand what's happening in the market and all different aspects. And I'll be up there, man, It'll be like two three in the morning. I'm just reading through articles on companies and on on the market as a whole, in the economy. And uh, you know you have to you just have to do that, you know, when you're getting into the game, man, I mean, you know, it's nothing complicated, but you do have to dedicate the time to it.
Speaker 8: So absolutely, yeah, seeking seeking Out for And I'm gonna put this in the chat and I'll put I'm a texted to Shy so you can put it in YouTube. So these are the publications that I read every morning. Seeking OUTPHA is on the list, and so a lot of people ask you, like, what's the research, what are you reading. I'm I'm literally gonna copy this, put this in the chat, and then I'm gonna text with the shot. You're gonna put it in YouTube, and that's every morning if you want a dedication, if you want to learn, and like I just had a thirst for learning, so I said, I gotta I gotta catch up because a lot of people ahead in this game. So I put literally just now shout out to everybody. That's all our earners. Those are our publications. That's my homework every single morning before the market opens.
Speaker 2: On top of what you just saw that we go through. And so I'm just texted to you can put it in the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Three thousand people on the check in on YouTube. We appreciate you. Hit the like button. Oh, man on a on a on a Wednesday, It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm going up off wednesdays.
Speaker 3: Don't copy, man, Please don't copy. All right, So before we get to questions, and before I want to definitely have Francis look at some charts, but before that, I just want to ask them, you guys, some some some general questions about him investing. How important is support and resistance? We talk about we talk about that a lot, but people still might not fully understand what that is and why and why it's important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick, before you do that, I put it in the check and somebody if you're earn it. Can you put those articles?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm telling them if somebody could just copy and pasted and put it in YouTube.
Speaker 5: So our tubers can get it as well. Thanks, you want to start?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I mean so I'll say that support and resistance, I mean is obviously it's crucial to technical and technical analysis. It's really the core of what it is that we do with technicals, right, Like we really want to understand where you know, a stock is going to have some resistance, you know, on a technical level where it may be a good point where that stock may be looking at reversing or maybe a good place to take some profit off the table and things of that nature. And at support, uh you know, places where we might want to look at averaging down. You know a lot of times if you if you're not using support and resistance, you're basically and I see this happening all the time, especially with newer traders. You know, they'll they'll base you know, what a good price for the stock is based on where the stock was, you know, when they first saw it, right, So all the stock used to be two hundred dollars and now it's one point fifty, So this must be a great place to buy it, not considering anything that has you know, whether it's near support or not. And so areas of support and resistances are typically places that we see reversals happen or in things of that nature. So if you're looking for an entry point or an exit point, you want to do so at you know, a near support resistance. Now, there's a lot of different ways to structure support and resistance. You could do it based on you know, previous reversal zones and things of that nature. You could do it based off of you know, trending support with moving averages. You can do it off of Fibonacci levels. There's a lot of different support and resistance zones and ways to draft support and resistance. And again it's one of those things where you need to know them all right, and you need to know which one is the right one to use in a particular moment in time. Right, So if a stock is trending in a clear trend, you know, I like to use a moving average as a moving support right in a good place for support. And if at break past one of my moving averages, and I'll pull my fib levels and I look for some retracements, right, So there's multiple ways of doing it. And as a trader and as an investor, you just have to have your arsenal right, your tool belt, like I like to kind of relate it to and know when it's time to pull out what tool, when it's time to pull out your you know, emas, when it's time to pull out your SMAs, when it's time to pull out your FIB levels, and which ones it's time to look at, you know, using to identify supports resistance. So it's very critical, very critical thing for people to learn. You know, you can't emphasize it enough, honestly, francis what I know.
Speaker 2: Ian loved to seventy seventy two days. What what emas do you use?
Speaker 4: I mean, I use your pre standard twenty day, fifty day on hundred day two in the day moving averages. Honestly, I typically just draw my my I have my emas on my chart primarily for swing trading, right, I use it for swing trade. I use it to time entries during the daytime. If it's during the daytime, you know, I might just use a seven day moving average or fourteen. This depends on kind of what what time frame I'm looking at.
Speaker 8: So it's just you know again disclaimer disclaimer that's strictly for live men, not for freshmen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, well, you know, it's something that that you it's something that you learn in the game. The Yeah, the main thing to do is it can be very overwhelming, right, there's a lot of things, a lot of different ways, methodologies and things like that. Everybody has their thing. What you just want to understand is what is in EMA, how is it used?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Looking at it on his historical charts and on current charts of stocks you're looking at now, playing around with it on different time frames, and then crafting your own strategy of what is comfortable for you. You know what I mean. You can't really you know what Ian does and what works for Ian or what Troy does, and what works for Troy may not work for me because I have a different, you know, style of strategy and what might work for the next way. So it's all about understanding the tools and then how you get comfortable using them to craft your strategy.
Speaker 5: But let me ask you this. If we were in a swing trae, Let's just take a random company.
Speaker 6: If it dropped down and we would let's say we were looking at like seven year month and it went down to the two hundred, which you then get in at the two hundred and maybe acted at your twenty.
Speaker 4: It depends, I mean, so I would say that the two hundred would be a great place to look for an entry point if I was looking for an entry point on the stock. A two hundred is always a pretty you know, standard place to look for a potential entry. But it depends on the reason why that stock went down in the first place. Right, is it a fundamental reason or is it a new is it something that happened, like you know with Facebook, something that is a current event that that caused it to do that, right, because it could blow right through my two hundred and continue dropping on the way down because it just came from a massive run and it's just time of exactly you know what I mean, Like that would be a great time to look for for picking up a stock on the two hundred or one hundred or something like that, because these are events that are outside of the company itself, right, So yeah, right, so I men, you know, it just depends on what's happening with that company, and if it's a fundamental shift in the company's business model that's causing it. Like they just lost a massive contract that was half their revenue or something like that. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, level before we go, not out before we go. Let me just run this whole situation down Eyo University. This is the open enrollment. We do these group chat calls once a month and we do classes every single week. So this is to give you, guys a and peak into the window of ey University if you want to join, get this kind of education and more. Flash sale never happened again forty eight hours only sixty five percent off. Will never happen again. Never. Also in the in the bio of this video. In the description of this video are links to Red Panda stock Club, the infamous web Panda stock Club. If you're looking to get your stock portfolio at the highest level possible. The best buy in all of that nfolves now a link and also the cheat code Alga from e y L c c bundle dot com. We have the cheapest price for the cheat code five hundred dollars off E y L Special.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna kill all these deals, y'all better take you after we make two or three announcements and tarla, don't let them do no more.
Speaker 5: Dear run it up, y'all better take advantage.
Speaker 2: It says message. You're like, yeah you sure, uh, okay, let's see who we got.
Speaker 3: Let's go to some questions.
Speaker 2: Be in a minute. Let's see. Let's see Leon, we're coming to you. I mut yourself, you've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 5: What's so?
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 3: How you going with you?
Speaker 9: Bro? How you doing right?
Speaker 10: I want to know what y'all I thought about stash Uh. I don't think I hear y'all talk about that a lot or any just my stocks on stage, Stash the app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually buy stocks, like like like if you should buy stocks or stash.
Speaker 4: Man, I think it's it's you know, look, but everything is you know to me me personally, something is better than nothing. Right, Stash is cool. It's like a you know, color, like as an opposed an alternative to just putting it in a savings account. Right, It's something that you can set and forget. But you should definitely have a core portfolio on a on a decent broke. It's like ten, your maritrade or e trade or something a little tasty works.
Speaker 2: As a new erners what's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 2: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 8: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 11: With robin Hood, not only can you trade individual stocks and ETFs and also seamlessly buy and sell crypto at low costs, trade all in one place. Get started now on robin Hood.
Speaker 12: Trading Crypto involved Significant risk Crypto trading is offered through account with the robin Hood Crypto LLC. Robin Hunt Crypto is license to engagement virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Crypto Health thro robin Huid Crypto is not FDC insured. SIPC protected investing involves risk including asso principal securities. Trading is offered through an account with robin Hood Financial LLC member s i PC, a registered broker dealer.
Speaker 4: Something that you can you could do a lot more with. Right.
Speaker 5: Stash is just.
Speaker 4: Cool for just you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got I got TD too also.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think stash also it rounds up the change, right Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that stash?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And you can also I think set like recurrent money to come out your account like on something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to robin Hood. Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they announced their crypto.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be big.
Speaker 2: That's big.
Speaker 5: That shift the room up.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's gonna be big.
Speaker 8: I didn't I didn't send that to you, and I figured you see that when you wake up. Yeah, I was like, yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Ye yes, sir ah man, Let's see who we got, uh share we coming to you? I mut yourself. You've been unmuted? What's going on?
Speaker 13: Hello? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 13: I've been following I guess you guys for a while in regards to like the stocks, but I have a question some of these indicators, I guess, not like the victs and stuff like that, but I guess your technical analysis. Can this be applied to cryptocurrency as well?
Speaker 3: To know, that's crazy, it's crazy as that. That's so crazy, that's very weird. Actually you asked that question because I was just thinking in my brain like, yeah, we need to get a chance to talk about crypto, and I wanted to talk about crypto, and I wanted to actually have them go over crypto chop, but we don't do that. But oh yeah, that's that's actually crazy. And I was just about to say, well, for the interest of time, if we could do it quickly, but yes, we.
Speaker 5: Can have a brother south to Mark Mons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, technical analysis as a whole definitely applies to cryptocurrency definitely. So everything that we're talking about right now is not just for stocks. It's actually for anything. I mean four x ye can I be honest.
Speaker 5: If you can chart it, you can apply it to business. I use it.
Speaker 6: I use Fibonacci retracements for my dad and real estate to determined prices where to potentially buy.
Speaker 4: For crystal.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you I'm different.
Speaker 6: I'm different everything when to buy a business, when to exit, when you're in the middle, when you're having a black Spaun event for startups, so use the seventy to two hundred. So like in Red Panded we called shout out to the dream Team, we called not one one eight two weeks ago, go check your card down.
Speaker 5: I went yesterday.
Speaker 6: I already saw ninety one applied across the board. And also to if you get the metrics for your stats for your children that play sports, and let's say you want them to go to the league, you can chart where the top one hundred kids are in the country and chart out where they are and use the seventy to two hundred to know if they're on track to be in that league. It is like it's all that's why when we was talking about FIBs and mathematical equations, it applies to every part of business. Same with EYO. If you can see their chart for their growth that she was like the hockey stick, like code hockey stick. Use these tools for futures four X shout out to everybody in the episode seventy who kills me up? For us crypto options, use all the indicators in trading a master one you'll be able to kill the nobody to tell you anything.
Speaker 3: And also speaking of that, when we did the we did the investment group chat called months ago and Francis was on and we talked about Ethereum and we went over the chart for Ethereum, and I think it was like seventeen hundred dollars at the time, and I told I put money in at that And that night I told everybody, everybody, indicator, everybody in the group chat like, yeah, I'm gonna point a substantial amount of money and Ethereum tonight. And I told MG the mortgage guy, that was his first crypto currency purchase. And now I believe it's at three thousand dollars. It's back over three over three thousand dollars. So definitely can work for crypto, and that I honestly money in myself.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'd say, man, technicals are even more critical or in crypto than there is in anything else in stocks of otherwise, right, because with stocks, we got fundamentals to really kind of go off of a lot of other things. Right, with cryptos, primarily almost all technical you know, for the most part, outside of you know, coin supply and things of that nature. I mean everything really is technical on the and.
Speaker 5: Back to this point. Yeah, back to your point earlier. This is why you guys have to master everything.
Speaker 6: So when I was like two tech two index because I don't want to regulate it to come after me, People's like, you don't know about crypto, I'm like, crypto moves at the same speed as the NASDAC future. So when you practice and study every market, you're able to pick it up a lot faster. They got to have Etherorium future, Bitcoin future. So when you are using the same line, and I'm going to give you guys a super cheat code, if your indicator does not work across the board for everything that you can trade, You're indicator does not work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, crystal Ball works on everything.
Speaker 6: Like, so you want your indicator and your setup to work across every asset class. So let's say they make an n F T future and n f T E t F will you be able to trade what cyberpunks make sure it works across the board. You never have to worry about anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And one of one of the key differences when you're when you're doing crypto, and obviously, like Francis and uh Ian said, you. Once you know the technical and you know the charts, make sure that you're not looking at the weekly chart because crypto moves so fast that you don't want to be in the weekly chart, and basing your decision off that you want to be in the day chart, if not the four hour, two hour, three hour, forty five minute, so you can get because it just moves so fast, right, so you can get a bicycle sell signal. I know some people are down to the fifteen minute to the one minute, but that's for life. You really got to be a little bit experienced freshman. It's not for freshmen, but you want to be in those charts because the volatility is so fast and moves so quick and we never know what the cause is. A lot of times in crypto we could wake up and like, wait, crypto's down three bitcoins down, three thousand, ethereums down two thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I mean, and here's the Thing's the thing that's a special truth if you're trading crypto, you know, especially when you're looking at places to build a long term portfolio, which I think is an amazing strategy for crypto. Right when you start looking at crypto on a ten year horizon, on a five year horizon, things like that. And then you start using your FIB levels, right, your long term FIB levels, weekly, monthly FIB levels as places to because this is the thing crypto will. The cycles in crypto are massive. You know, we've been grown crypto as a whole. The entire market will run hundreds of percentages and come fall seventy percent within a few months or whatever it is, and then stable out right. So finding a place an entry level to build a long term position, or add to your long term position, or add to your long term host is really a powerful thing to do with crypto. So I like to use like the long term FIB levels. So I'll look, you say, okay, whatever the crypto asset is that they're in, whatever it is, has now hit it's seventy two percent retracement level, it's sixty eight percent restracement level, right, And those are places on a long term horizon, on a weekly arizon, of monthly horizon whatnot. And that's where I look to start, you know, adding heavily to go because you don't want to buy at the tops, you don't want to buy whatever you throw that's crypto gonna break your heart if you do that. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He has supplied the chat with the number.
Speaker 5: There you go, look, there you go, Dad, you.
Speaker 9: Have y you know.
Speaker 3: Thank you got something else as in doune lap put the entry point for ethereal. Gotta have something for free, for free, gotta have something in school with the ey. You guys got a lot today.
Speaker 6: Y'all should have got in that and cardown on one night one shout out to killer Queen cardown on.
Speaker 2: Yeh, shout out too.
Speaker 8: That was February man, shout told you, Davonta, we coming to you.
Speaker 2: Mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on, Javonte?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Perfectly?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I ain't so loud today on my phone. Hey, I just got a quick question on in my four one K? How many old?
Speaker 5: And should I have.
Speaker 4: Imault up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 15: That's really one that's really going mask.
Speaker 3: What do you what are you in right now?
Speaker 9: Just uh?
Speaker 14: I got only no, I have five neutral friends neutral funds. I think that's too many.
Speaker 5: And then I got my.
Speaker 3: Company company stock?
Speaker 5: What what company are you in? Eating?
Speaker 3: What's the what's the stock ticker? Et in?
Speaker 14: I think eating e at O.
Speaker 3: I think it's so, I mean ruler thumb for me. I never like to have any more than four four positions in a four to one K I think. I think if you have four, then that's definitely enough. You know. I'm real big on the target date funds. Spoke about that a few different times. But the target date fund is like, you know, twenty forty thirty, twenty sixty, twenty fifty five, whatever date you plan on retiring. That's kind of like autopilot. And then sometimes people want, you know, a little You can actually just have that as one hundred percent because it's diversified. But if you if if you want to have a little bit more you know, diversification, then you can do like maybe a small cap fund, maybe a large cap fund, and then if you want to have some of your company stock, or maybe you know, something like a balance fund. Talk about balance fund a lot, where it's a mix of between bonds and stocks, and that's more of a conservative play, but it actually still can give you some decent returns as well. But that's what I would go for. The target date fund, small cap, large cap, and then the fourth flow maybe a mid cap, maybe a balance fund depending on maybe your company stock, depending on you know, your situation. But I wouldn't necessarily have more than four in my portfolio.
Speaker 5: For well, how long have you been with eating?
Speaker 4: Seven years?
Speaker 5: But I just.
Speaker 16: No time out, time out.
Speaker 4: I just started.
Speaker 2: You just started and you worked there, but you haven't invested with them?
Speaker 14: No, yeah, I just did the you know, the one that they put you in. But I just took advantage of it. When I watched the Old Girl Market Monday, I think it was Market Monday number forty two.
Speaker 3: Crazy No no, no, that one girl.
Speaker 14: Yeah, listen, that's when I took advantage of my fall one K.
Speaker 4: That was an awesome episode.
Speaker 3: In the background, She's a she's a she's a fire a fire cracker.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, Can I ask one more question?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: It can give me a Can y'all give me the on c A h.
Speaker 14: It's a healthcare but they haven't reached the high since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: But I think it's pretty pretty good.
Speaker 16: John, doing you do you think it's pretty good if it has because they make they make uh, they make the medical the medical cards that the all the computers sit on.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, but they have more competition if you want to monopoly in the healthcare space, Now watch this all the nurses and doctors. Have you heard of a company called Striker and how dominant are they.
Speaker 3: In super.
Speaker 5: Well? Yeah, yeah, that's how I.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Cardinal doesn't have the edge that you think. I know what you're trying to do, but Cardinal is going to slide down. If you can get at thirty eight, it wouldn't be bad. It'd be a better swing trade like thirty eight eighty four and if you can ride it back up to fifty.
Speaker 3: But don't that Charlotte Chilo chocks look look.
Speaker 2: Yea working for.
Speaker 5: Almost they went down to twenty four.
Speaker 6: Don't you don't want to play with your money like that because the girl that you have, she may not be your girl if your stock go down.
Speaker 5: That's hard to explain. Baby, we do sixty per but you listen to eat and it was shot. Don't listen. You don't want that person in your household? Brother back, thanks, yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah.
Speaker 14: But I was just looking at it because it's it's something that I could buy every.
Speaker 5: Week, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like the fact that you're thinking outside thinking about it. You're looking at something and you're thinking like an investor.
Speaker 9: But thank you.
Speaker 3: You can't just go go with the easy place. Don't try to be a super genius and reinvent the wheel here. Like you look at the chart, you know that that chart is not a good chart.
Speaker 6: So Josh Brown has a great qual You don't get extra points for levels of difficulty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Too many people want to be like, well I call this one when it was at a dollar and it's like, well, in that interrom though I may have gotten five hundred percent, like shy to say, everybody in stock club like Modern is up three for five hundred percent. There's a certain time you need to do it based on what the girls can be. Cardinal's not there, and then a couple people put in chat like true tablet if you've been in the hospital. Cardinal doesn't have the stronghold that it did six or seven years ago.
Speaker 5: So all right, thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: Keep doing what you're doing, though, Javonte appreciate you. Okay, I know, thank you, Troy Boss.
Speaker 3: Toronto Canada is heavy on the check in.
Speaker 5: I don't want to come to Toronto.
Speaker 4: No to the sixth.
Speaker 3: Six guy, I got you.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's go to let's go to John t John Tay were coming to you. Mute yourself. You've been unmuted? What's going on?
Speaker 4: How's it going? Fellas?
Speaker 2: It's good?
Speaker 9: And how you don't I have a question. So what I did was for my expenses. You know you have to say a year or two years for your expenses. Right, So what I did I put him in the market. But now since it's about to be a pullback, should I take him out?
Speaker 3: Well? Well, first off off the rip. When we talk about the one year of you're talking about your your emergency fund, right, correct, Your emergency fund should never be invested.
Speaker 5: It should be separate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should be. So we talk about down the financial plan in cold way. You should have a online savings and count. I personally use Capital one. You can use whatever ally is a great one, so but you could use anyone. But you should never invest your emergency fund because that is for an emergency and anything can happen in stock marketing code to go down, you might not be able to get in time. You don't want to. You don't want to tie your emergency fund and investment.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but which companies are you invested in?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: Now, I just I'm in f X A I X it's a fidelity index or e TF I'm in another fidelity uh e TF. I'm muscle in a m D and service.
Speaker 5: Now how long have you been in service? Now?
Speaker 9: I just got into service now and around March.
Speaker 5: Well done done. Yeah, you don't want to gamble with that you have now.
Speaker 6: I would say the ones that are volatile that if you need for emergency, I would take those out the ets to find those to be stable. But yeah, you don't because if you would have got into a bad company can run you. What does a rule of thumb? You don't want to have your emergency in there? But have you been an amb since March as well?
Speaker 9: No? I just got in an am D like two months ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, John Johnson, like, my personal suggestion to you real quick is also if you if you're putting your emergency fund into investing and you don't have you know, for whatever reason, let's say you know, you just don't have the fund somewhere else, separate or whatnot. You know the best thing to do in those times is suspend your time, you know, learning the market, learning the game, taking a small, very small amount of capital and practice you know, participating in the market right, and keep your emergency fund for for what it's meant to be, which is emergencies. If it's a matter of not having enough cash to you know, to invest right now in the way that you want to try. I'm building the skill set of learning how to trade and learn how to take a little bit of money and turning it into a larger amount of money, right because you know, I get it. If it's if that's where it's at. I don't know your personal situation. I know myself, I started from the absolute bottom, you know, thousand dollars, two thousand dollars to my name, you know what I mean. And you know, learning how to how to bounce back from that and learning how to grow something like that. It takes skill, it takes experience. And you're already doing the right thing by by being on you know, on calls like this and ask the questions. But really just you know, keep at the learning process and start with a small, very small amount of money and not playing with your emergency fund because it can be you know, market can be ruthless, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But but good job for getting into some good ones like you got some person like you did well.
Speaker 3: And you can dollar cost average to put a little bit of money every single month and and do it that way as well.
Speaker 2: But Josh, I appreciate you, bro, man, appreciate you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: If AMD gets back down to eighty five O two, oh baby, that's the way, then let's get a couple.
Speaker 3: Hopefully that doesn't have come on, I'll call what my name is, my name, Let's get a couple.
Speaker 2: I hope is a sad Yeah, I said he was going on you already.
Speaker 5: How you doing good?
Speaker 17: How are you guys doing I don't have a question about my fidelity, my investment account. I think I have like too much there. But I know, you know always say it's two texts, two indexes. But I think I have too much. So I have of course Apple, A r k K, Fidelity real Estate, I think index fund. I have the f X A I X, I have the f z L I'm sorry, f z I l x f z R O X, I have Microsoft. I have q q Q, I have B G T and x l F.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What I would do over the last year, you have too many over the I will look at the ones that just by percentage are giving you the best game, Keep those and cut the other ones out and it'll cause a lot less stress, and then you can reallocate those funds to those full winners.
Speaker 17: Okay, can you tell me which one you would this cut or or you look at what's given the best return.
Speaker 6: As you said, yes, because I don't know how long you've been in but if you look at your and just go to the last year, it'll be a clear like they're going to stand out like you should be up. If you've been longer than the year, probably forty to fifty percent. If you've been in the for a year, probably in the twenty percent range. Whichever ones are producing the best, you'll be fine. But but the fidelity ones are great Apple, Microsoft, of course, VGT amazing, QQ is great. If anything, I'll probably give rid of arc K But okay, go only be biased to the games that you get in your account.
Speaker 5: Only be biased to that.
Speaker 6: So whatever producing that's in the top four, keep those and you can cut everything else.
Speaker 8: Okay, And you had XLF two x X, yes, I do. Yeah, I think it's a solid one too. I'm actually in a position was doing very well. You are you bought you have shares of these et ms, right?
Speaker 5: Is that what you said? Yes?
Speaker 3: Shares?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 17: Okay, my rock should I have this exact same account? I mean exact same holding my rock as well, because all I have is my rock, is my Apple, Disney, the next fund, the fx ai X, fd l i X, and the Microsoft and f z R o X.
Speaker 5: You're you're great the same ones if you're winning.
Speaker 6: The thing about investment that makes it so difficult, like every investment is like having a child, and you don't want to learn fourteen to fifteen different personalities.
Speaker 5: Stick with the same ones.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: We got a comment about sector rotation. I'm going to be real.
Speaker 6: Sector rotation only applies to hedge funds, and if you're an institution and trader, it doesn't in the grand.
Speaker 5: Scheme of things.
Speaker 6: It's a thing that became sexy to get more volume out of us think of sector rotation and to talk because this is always my question. If the rotation was the most important thing, why did they never tell us when to rotate into it. They haven't talked about the top machine learning companies. Until I started talking about asteroid mining, no one was talking about it publicly, So be mindful because that's like when it's like when the furnitures stores are like, hey, we're going out of business. Everything's eighty percent off, It's like, well, you could have been pricing it lower the entire time. They usually take those funds and then go set up shop somewhere else, like be careful of those rotation comments. And then also too, yeah, you should have the same ones in the same portfolio, like I have my family and the same ones that I do across the board and all their accouncil makes it a hell of a lot easier.
Speaker 17: Okay, perfect, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, thank you.
Speaker 8: Thank you, appreciate you, thank you. You have a great portfolio, though, Sadie, we appreciate you. I think the first time called yeah, shout to you, have a good night. Ah, let's go, let's do one more, Let's do one more, let's se your name, let's do this, because this could be Jamaican carry in it you there?
Speaker 15: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Carry are you?
Speaker 9: So? Uh?
Speaker 15: I just want to thank you guys for all you do as usual. So my coworker just told me some wildness like he has no like retirement plan, nothing, he's like forty five, so like he's like one of my dudes, Like I really check what that work look out for. So how do I get him into the market Because I'm like, I listening to you guys not execute and I'm telling him stuff. He's like, you're going too fast for me. So I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I tell you, bro.
Speaker 15: Like the simplest thing I told him to do is like, yo, you could even get like a putt in like six grand a year. That's gonna be a tax right off. You start there, And I guess he's like, I don't know if that's like a good place to put him.
Speaker 5: Is he making a lot of money?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we make six figures.
Speaker 5: You gotta show me.
Speaker 8: Games, that's what I And I'm thinking the same thing, showing the returns, right, like, don't show him a dreams, showing the cream, and that's what a lot of like when you show people the games, they're like, wait, now I'm enticed. It's like when you show a kid money, it's like, well, how did you get that? How can I get that? So it becomes very like, oh my gosh, you know something I don't know, and you're making money, well, now you need to teach me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: We were discussing options with front of our site managers and he's like, all right, you know how for us is you're really good with options?
Speaker 4: This dude.
Speaker 15: I was like, I'm Ian, I'm long term. I'm good with that. I don't want it. I don't need that fast money, as I call it. I like the slow, steady growth. That's good for me because I don't pay attention that much to the stocks that can sit and watch it every day. So picking good stocks, putting the ets my two it's fun. I'm good with that. But my site manager he was talking about he made like seventy two grand off of Chipote option play or put or something you made. And I was like, how did you do that? He was explaining to me, because up until this point, I'm like, Nah, I'm Ian. I'm not messing with options. I'm just gonna stay in my lane do what I do. I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: Well, let me let me let me say something real quickly, just on that, on that note, because I think it's important. There's a lot of things with options that you could do that you can fit into your long term strategy. Right if you're a dividend person who likes to get dividends on a consistent basis. Yeah, you can get outsized gains and outside returns and outsized outsized dividend returns creating your own dividend through options. Right, you can sell options contracts. You don't have to be the buyer of options contracts. Most people trade options. Yes, we do use options as a leverage instrument to get outsize returns and things of that nature. So it does seem a little bit more fast money is, right, But you know, you can create your own dividends by selling calls covering calls against your stock portfolio, right, and the stock that you hold in your in your portfolio, and you'll see, you know, much more significant dividend returns than you would you know, just just looking for a typical dividend payout and very little risk at all. And so there's there's just so many different things that you could do combining option strategy. So I want you to definitely, you know it, take some time and see about, you know, looking into strategies. I think it's a great thing that again it's going back to the beginning. It's not an either or, right. I look at things like you know you want to. You got to know how to do both out of playing both things, because again, our goal is to get the returns. Right, the market doesn't care about us, the hedgephones don't care about us. You got to care about yourself. So learning all these strategies is really key important. Now I say that, but I also say that, you know, to the point of your home homeboard at work, everything ain't for everybody. Also, right, you can show that man percent and he might just not feel it. Real estate might be his thing, you know, entrepreneurship might be his thing.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of different ways that people can get into investing in some way, shape or form, you know, and typically one form of investing will eventually lead to the others, right, because people get addicted to making return without having to go to work for it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: So you know, I would say, if you really, you know, are trying to if he's really just not not nothing is moving him, you know, I would I would just always you know, I go I always go back to you know, you could trade your time for a dollar, you know, or you can have your dollar, make it make a dollar for you and then figuring out I think everybody understands that point. Like I think everybody understands. They don't want to go to work forever, right, They want to be able to make their money.
Speaker 6: But for some people do This is the sad thing about our community because we've been brainwashed. Not everyone wants to be free.
Speaker 15: That's the thing. His little plan is to work until he dies. And I was like, are you insane?
Speaker 2: The reality is this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like nothing's gonna speak louder than your disappearance.
Speaker 6: That's everyone who didn't believe in investing in trading. When I was talking to Hi about thirteen fourteen fifteen, bro man man, I should have listened to you, like you're gonna have a lot of I always tell the story like got a family member he taught me talking about it. But like you think you're gonna be warn boff A, I'm like Buffett, but yes to right.
Speaker 5: So it's not.
Speaker 6: They don't believe in you. It's that they don't think that they're capable. But by doing it on your own, they're gonna wake up. Because when I'm gonna be real when COVID hit and everyone I was taking care of probably fifteen sixteen family members and they're like, how the hell are you.
Speaker 5: I'm like, remember that buffe thing. That's what's allowing me to do it.
Speaker 6: That made a click for a lot of people, and then COVID made a really fine line of relationships have to be quality, investments have to be quality, the friendships have to be quality.
Speaker 5: It was a wake up call for people. It may not be his time yet, he may not want to different.
Speaker 2: You got to. You gotta keep going, You gotta keep going.
Speaker 8: It's like I said this to my colleagues the other day, like I went back to visit the school, and they're looking at me like, hey man, so you're coming back next year, And I'm looking at them in my head like y'all, y'all really don't get it. Y'all don't get it. But it's nothing. Nothing speaks louder than you not being there anymore. So just keeping what you're doing. It's called the biggest what.
Speaker 3: You went back to visit.
Speaker 2: I was at the dentist's right up the street.
Speaker 8: But I got I got people who actually care and actually want the information, so they know they have access to me. So I'm always going to show it up to the people that I know care about students. I'm always gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Too much time on the job can have you program That's a fact.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just put people onto you guys. Like I was told to my Verizon guy was trying to sell me a new package. I was like, hey, you watch Earn Leisure. Because you're twenty five, you need to be buying. I was like, I went Downald Lizz like, you need to get into ETFs. You need to get some life assurance. You're young. It's cheap do that. I think he's now, he's now, he's now our earlier because I like, I stayed on his ass. I'm like, you're gonna show me this. I'm gonna sew you you wild, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, man, I appreciate that for sure. And Yeah, institutional When people think about becoming institutionalized, they just think about being incarcerated. But you can become institutionalized the whole institutionalized. It doesn't just relate to jail. It's any institution. It can be the military, it can be school, it can be jobs. A lot of people become institutionalized without even knowing that they're institutionalized. And when you do something over and over for your entire life, it's hard to break that pattern, and you know it's a sad thing. But you know, unfortunately everybody, we know, everybody's not going to make it.
Speaker 5: And that's what I kept saying.
Speaker 6: You deserve to be rich, you deserve That's what was most people first experience actually saying to themselves, I deserve to be rich. I deserve to be happy. I deserve it to be wealthy. You have to put it in your mind first, because we have to look. If you're in your thirties, you've had from one years old to twenty nine the war telling you, especially if you're black, you're not capable unless you hoop or wrap or play football.
Speaker 5: To be able to get any money. That's a lot of say millions of messages.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think you'd be proud of me. You know, I got an A m D in twenty fifteen. I put my first bonus check, I put my first potage check of a thousand dollars, all of it in the am D and I've held it ever since.
Speaker 5: Different I appreciate you.
Speaker 15: I'm about to tell you guys that like the first time I called in, but I forgot I was like, oh, yeah, I do have A and D.
Speaker 3: And you work as well.
Speaker 6: Can you say roughly get like cutting in a half? What percentage are you up for people for inspiration that they need to hear from you?
Speaker 5: For holding on up?
Speaker 15: And I don't know because I've never I've looked. I see the money, but it's just like in my head, it's like that's not mine, that summer's money, that's my daughter. So I don't really that's.
Speaker 6: Not got the talk amd is that was that three bucks stand and these at one o four thirty eight today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, power of long term holding. Let the money work for you, Like the good brother just said.
Speaker 15: That's her jumpstart money. So that's that's harvest.
Speaker 2: Shout out to you.
Speaker 5: That's incredible everybody, but I deserve to be wealthy in chat.
Speaker 2: Please thanks carry Anne, Thank you guys, and thank you for spreading the words. Shout out to you.
Speaker 3: Julien Gordon made two thousand people that invest fest stand up and say I am homeless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard. That was a moment.
Speaker 3: That is one of the most legends.
Speaker 2: Go to mass page. You put the clip up.
Speaker 3: Extremely controversial. Yeah, when it happened, very controversial.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, everybody was who was renting stand up He's like, repeat after me, I am homeless, and you just heard people say I am homeless.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, and then he went into explaining it.
Speaker 5: But even with the high network thing that I posted.
Speaker 6: Asked like, when becoming a millionaire became a thing in the eighteen hundreds, that is adjusted for today, that's twenty one million to twenty six million to be classified as rich. That's why top NBA players get paid between twenty one and forty.
Speaker 4: Listen when you when you posted it, I saw people. I saw people who were I saw people who were sharing it randomly on my Facebook page and things that who were arguing about how it's not accurate and this that and the third. I'm like, man, listen, zero two, five hundred thousand dollars networth, you're poor.
Speaker 2: It just is what it is.
Speaker 3: That is, it's don't put it. You put it. You put it on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put it on Instagram.
Speaker 5: You need to go follow everything. True. I make brother, I know you get to it's true.
Speaker 3: But wait, wait, it's true. I gotta check it out. I gotta check it out. I'm gonna check it out. I ain't see it. I ain't see that post. But listen I real, definitely. I said for a while ten million. I think that was like mine. I've been saying that for a while, like ten million is like in order to have some level of financial security freedom. But yeah, that's interesting. IM gonna check out. I'm gonnacheck out. It was what I told you guys in my bad trugghead.
Speaker 2: Now I'm saying.
Speaker 8: There was a clip that shows the level of wealth from Bezos level, right and must level to like down here, like you're closer to being broke at one million than you are too, right, like he had a million he was killing Yeah, he said, I'm working on shells.
Speaker 2: I think nineteen Keys just posted something.
Speaker 8: He said that the top the wealthiest people in top five wealthiest people had abundance of three hundred and fifteen billion that they made during the pandemic three hundred and fifteen billion.
Speaker 4: And it's only getting worse, it's only getting farther farther, or the.
Speaker 3: Top three hundred people in the world have more wealth than than the rest of the ninety seven percent of Bye.
Speaker 6: This is the scary part. They don't factor in the people who are actually the wealthiest in the world.
Speaker 2: That scary, scared we're trying to stay on this network.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing I want to say to that point, man, is this, I want to encourage everybody on these calls. You can you know, creating getting to the level of wealth that actually makes a difference. It's only a matter of it's only a decision away, you know, it's really only you know, one company, one idea, one uh you know, solid investment, you know, multiples, one decision on cheat code, whatever it may be right for you as an individual. We have to have to have to as a culture start to you know, close that gap. But we're doing it, you know what I mean, we're doing it. That's why we're so big on the public markets and looking to take companies public and do our thing in that space because that's where that wealth is really help. We trade it every day, right, we can tap that market. And I just got to encourage everybody, man, like you can. You know, you can figure it out, and we have to figure out our responsibility to do so as a whole man. But Ian shout out to you from for posting that. I think that was a real wake up call for some people to see you know that on that scale, man, it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy it's humbling. It's a humbling situation even for me.
Speaker 6: Like my mentor tell me, like, until you're influencing, Like as much as I feel like we've done for the culture, my mentor is like, until you have presidents and dignitaries calling you, you haven't done ship yet. You're doing what you're supposed to be doing for black people. But until you can get policies changed, then helping the culture at the same time. Yet, Like it's humbling to see those kind of numbers. But going back to Medici family, I'm gonna keep us on air. I'm gonna be good, but go do your research.
Speaker 3: Real wealth is please please, Yes, this has been higher education at its finance. This do not take this level of education for granted. This was a superb almost two hour d five into stock market, looking at charts, going over websites. I mean, it's sometimes when you get a lot of information, it's if it's free, you don't fully appreciate this human nature. But we have to, we have to, we have to appreciate the level of information that was given tonight. Definitely watch the replay. It will be on podcasts outlets on Friday. Listen to it. Just just learn about anything else learned. That's extremely important because we are finding an uphill battle and if you don't learn to invest, you will be broke. Absolutely, not really sure howse to say that. So it's important. It's important to learn how to invest, and it's important to teach your children how to invest. I'll tell his story briefly, but the highlight of my life man yesterday, my son who's ten years old, he had to write an essay for school about his hero. And long story short, he said I was his hero, but he said it in a capacity where it was very articulated, very well. As far as he gets back to his community, Da da da, and then he's doing financial literacy, he's like, you know, he teaches people financial literacy, and he teaches me financial literacy. And I have stock and he tells me with stock to buy and da da da da, and you know, so sometimes you don't necessarily think that children are paying attention or that they're learning. But that was definitely encouraging to me to see him write that, because I didn't tell him to write that. So for him, the right that it means that, you know, even if I don't think that he's really paying attention. He's paying attention. So everything that we do, our children are paying attention to what we're doing, good and bad and bad, and they mimic They mimic our behavior. Children mimic parents behavior, good and bad. So it's like nothing.
Speaker 6: So the fact that he wrote that glowing report, man, I know you about to cry. That's that's beautiful though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was definitely one of the highlights of my life.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: So I say that to say, it's just it's important to teach ourselves, but what we teach ourselves is going to teach our children to teach their children, and that's really how we create change that we want in this world and in this country. So thank you guys for rock and rollers. Once again. This is EYL University. One hundred past webinars, private Facebook group, financial planning calls, book club, movie club, group chat calls like this we do once a month MG, the mortgage guys, Blueprint and twenty infinity groups, the whole institution. And we are having a forty eight hour flash shale. We just decided that randomly for no particular reason, just just because just you know, we haven't had a sale in a long time. So forty eight hour flash sale seven hundred dollars and that's that's only for two days and then it's the entire year. Never happened again. It will never happen again.
Speaker 6: I'll make sure that yes, And I'll say this, all information is not created equal. I know there's a lot of places we can get free information from.
Speaker 5: I have no affility. I'm just speaking from the heart.
Speaker 6: If we have made you money, please put yes in chat because just because people are talking about it doesn't mean that they're actually living it. There's a different like just for access to Market Mondays, everybody said that the investor until eleven am.
Speaker 5: Great, where are you? Why are you not helped for free giving and made people?
Speaker 6: The best business model? And the brother does it here given advance and things will go. So I'm not saying this to induce you, but go look at these comments to see Market Mondays alone is worth it. So I'm just telling y'all, I'm gonna make them racist press.
Speaker 5: At least.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Market Mondays, we definitely have some history that we cannot announce. But we'll be making history. But I want to do so bad. We will be making you know, it's all about it's all about setting the bar more bombs than raising the bar more bombs. Hey, wait before you go. If you are interested in the cheat code all of the wonderful information that Francis provided tonight, e y l cc bundle dot com, it is in the description of this YouTube video five hundred dollars off of the cheat codes package, the cheapest place on the market to get the cheat code, which gives you all of the information that he just talked about today and a lot more. And you're part of a community. And last but not least, if you are interested in the world famous stock club click the link in the description of this video as well if you want to join the stock club, which ian provides stock entry prices. That's yes, another community. It's it's all about communities.
Speaker 2: So yes, true, I was just saying, it's dope. Both of you, gentlemen have built.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate both of you gentlemen. It has been great. It's a great networking tool ey l platform that we've built.
Speaker 4: And yes, you get Yes, that's what we're gonna do anytime. You already know what you know what?
Speaker 8: Hey turvers, Hey, we need Francis said, he said, your Troy, is it time for me to be on Monday yet?
Speaker 2: I said, I think so.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: We got we got some things.
Speaker 5: Put the crystal ball in the cheat code together.
Speaker 3: You know, let's break let's do it. Hey, let's listen. It's called let's talk offline.
Speaker 8: Calls going off line very soon. Hey, listen, Detroit, we will be in town Friday, so make sure you pull up on us.
Speaker 2: Bay Area.
Speaker 8: Next week will be we'll be in the Bay Area. So shout out to everybody in the Bay Area you've been asking.
Speaker 5: Open with my boy nineteen that's my guy him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, some of these gentlemen might who knows, you might see the cheatk coat out there with us. You might see Ian out there. Get don't and you know what happens when we go there to Cali. You don't know who we know.
Speaker 3: It's called don't play yourself, Reward yourself. Next Thursday, Open California. We ain't release this in fromation yet, but breaking news alert. You can sign up the Evince tab on our website. You can r VP to that. Our brother nineteen Keys will be with us. And yeah, Oakland, Hello, it's my first time actually going to oak I've been in San Francisco a few times. I never have I never crossed the bridge to going to Oakland, so I'm looking forward to it. Hello, Oakland, California. We have interviewed E forty. Keep that in mind. Hello, pull up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got I mean speaking of Mazi La soon come soon come Yeah. We got a lot of stuff playing. I know people playing what about New York?
Speaker 2: Listen to New York.
Speaker 6: Trust me, it's called Hey, Hey, shout out, Jada, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Our styles called patients shout out. I saw Styles today in the more random man random randomly saw him in them all by himself. He was rushing to get some clothes before you got in the flight. That's my guy. Man Styles always good energy, man, good good dude. Right there.
Speaker 8: Man, Hey, Francis, give JH a big shout out of us. I know he's probably yah. Yeah, I mean, man, I knew he was there.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Y'all don't work.
Speaker 8: Never stops with these two. Every time I call him j who's in the background, shout to Jay who he is amazing. He's just as amazing as Francis and Frand gets a lot of a lot of the credit. But yo, these guys are just amazing brothers man teamwork. Just being on the phone with these dudes, there's always inspirational in their young brothers too, So I feel aligated to give him a little bit of game and I get some back from them. So shout out to Jay who uh and Francis again. Shout to you in your whole community, man, all your admins, all.
Speaker 4: Everybody, everybody k Bucky, Chrissy, TJ.
Speaker 5: Very active in that com man, y'all at all costs.
Speaker 4: That's the team man. Shout out to the only guys man, love all y'all.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. That's a fact. Shout we're going with cheaters? Are we doing?
Speaker 18: That?
Speaker 2: Is that official?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I think they made that official a couple of months ago.
Speaker 8: The Cheetahs cheats, all the cheatas in the world and the red pand of family you already know, of.
Speaker 6: Course, that's that's got to get the trappers, the Cheatahs earners all link up.
Speaker 4: Mmm, do a bigger man. That's be cool with it, man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You never know, noted, don't know.
Speaker 5: I p O N no need for reverse merger.
Speaker 3: New York City, New York And you say New York City. Don't worry. Don't worry. We haven't forgot what we got us.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, we got us.
Speaker 3: We have not forgotten about New York City. We got us. We just have to practice patients. We have to practice patients. Got us in a major way.
Speaker 5: Come out fat Joe, Jada.
Speaker 8: I mean those are that's that's the alumni list outside of Jada. But you know, you don't know who we know, especially.
Speaker 6: When we home big Red Panda Anthem. Come, We're gonna make some magic happen, like I got some big.
Speaker 5: That's good. I'll say that. I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Hey, friends, is what I tell you, man, it's bunker season. I wanted to get your bunker.
Speaker 4: Man, dog of dome, man, put your helmet on, God your dome, because it's gonna get get breezy.
Speaker 3: I want to say this on record. It is about to get stupid. It's about to get very very crazy. It's about to get these last few months of the year. It's called unprecedented. It's called unprecedented.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Star players are made in the fourth quarter. Hey, star players are made in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 8: We learned to see that did y'all see that I gave an all because I know he's gonna say that y'all can't.
Speaker 2: You can't buy it, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all, I'm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, y'are killing it. Reservoir dogs, Hey yo, I love y'all. Everybody be safe. Is Wednesday. It felt like it could have been Monday, though. Shout to everybody that tuned in over three thousand on the YouTube. We got over four hundred people that was with us. Uh in ey L University. Shout to y'all, like you said, you can hear the playback on Friday. Lovers love cause somebody reach out to somebody, one conversation, one test, and change the trajectory of somebody's day, of somebody's yeah, of somebody's life.
Speaker 2: Please do it. We love y'all. Love is love.
Speaker 4: Appreciate y'all listen much love man Hello, and paying attention to what's happening in China. The Chinese economy is tied to our economy, so make sure you pay attention to what's happening in.
Speaker 5: Telling you quit playing like we're not the greatest quick playing.
Speaker 7: I'm gona wait for CNBC in the morning to tell you who else told you about the wooly Man and China, and then you posted about the Willie Willie crazy.
Speaker 6: He thinks zombies is gonna come back. This sable tooth tiger coming next. No, he been giving you the cheat code. Remember the crystal ball vibes quick plan, Oh you're gonna see us well hole and we go ipo and they forgot about us ride our wave.
Speaker 2: Now I remem when they were on Monday.
Speaker 3: First Verse merchant, she was carefully walker season We're out uh more, Bob.
Speaker 18: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 18: Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com, slash p o d kat z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need