Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, where he is starting a new routine making player picks for the first time. Trying something new can be hard, but in life and on Prize Pick, it always feels good to be right. With high pressure playoff matchups every weekend and elite Hoops action almost every night, the action never stops in Prize Picks unless you take control. Football playoffs are here Buffalo Bills football and Playoffs. Josh Allen, James could Dalton kin k Bill's mafia is ready, rushing tds, passing tds, rushing yards, receiving yards. We're hitting more, more and more all damn day. Find your community on Prize Picks. With new social feeds feature, you can share prize picks with friends, copy lineup from winners with a single click. Copy lineups you like use them as inspiration for your own picks. You could even follow Prize Picks partners like yours truly and tailor fade our picks with just one click new fits you alert Prize picks as early payoffs.
Speaker 2: If your lineup gets off to.
Speaker 1: A hot start, you may now have the option to cash out those winnings early before the game even it finishes. Prize Fix is simple to play. Just download the Prize Pick app today. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 1: Are you worried about those upcoming credit card bills after the holidays? If you're homeowner, there's no better time than now to call American Financing and wipe out that debt, eliminate the stress, and set yourself up for a strong twenty twenty six. The fair drop interest rate for the fourth time in December. American Financing can help you access that equity in your home and an interest rate in the low fives. You heard that right, the low fives. That's much lower rate than the average credit card of twenty percent. American Financing is saving their customers an average of eight hundred dollars a month. That's like a ten thousand dollars raise to start the new year off right, and there's no upfront fees, no obligation to see how much you can save and they're closing some in as fast as ten days and even the land two mortgage payments. American Financing, America's home for home loans called today at eight sixty six eight eight nine seventeen seventy six. That's eight sixty six eight eight nine seventeen seventy six, or visit Americanfinancing dot net slash Nightcap. Yes, Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap at a very special time. We greatly appreciate that y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite UNC and that is my partner in co host, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Honoy teams not making the playoffs again, former pro bowler and All Pro that is Chad o Chosenko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three joining us on Monday instead of Wednesday. Y'all know him. University of Arkansas, Love Little Rock, Arkansas native, seven time NBA All Star, Atlanta Hawk, great legend Harry is Isold Joe Joe?
Speaker 3: What it do?
Speaker 2: Man? What's handening? What's handen?
Speaker 1: That your team not making the playoffs again? You and Ojo, y'all should have a little sidebar conversation.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I thought y'all got all this.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, I'm kind of confused. We keep talking about teams not making the playoffs when the Raven didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you saw what happened to us? Ojo, that was that was just happenstance.
Speaker 4: You didn't make the playoffs. Regards to what happened on the reason why you didn't make it, you still didn't make it. So I'm trying to figure out why you're.
Speaker 2: So happy because he gonna.
Speaker 1: State, Please make sure you hit that subscribe, but please make sure you hit the light button.
Speaker 2: Do it's a favorite.
Speaker 1: Go subscribe to Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We would like to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth, because thanks to you, Nightcap has become the sensation that has become and only because of you we will continue to ascend. So a good again, thank you for your support. Those look in the purchase a bottle of shade by Laportier and you can't find it in a state or sitting near you, head to Laportier dot com and order you a bottle of two It is a premium b Soop Kangnac. Remember we have the OG. This is the OG, the original bottle. Now we have the junior, the three seventy five. Same great quality, same great taste, same smoothness going down again. It's a premium b Soop, the best tasting premium Vsop cognac on the market. Don't take my word for it, Try it. Compare it against others and you'll see we have the best tasting, smoothest BSOP Cognac on the market. Please drink responsibly and stay safe. Go check out my media company page on all of its platform shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out there. Link is penned in the chat.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you guys called end of your season, but in the NFL, Monday it's called Black Monday because that's when a lot of organizations turn over them fired their coaches and go in a different direction. Sometimes they fired general managers and coaches. Sometimes it's just a coach. But in this situation, we're gonna start off with the Cleveland Browns. They have fired Kevin Stefanski after six years. He's a two time Coach of the Year, and he won Cleveland's first playoff game in more than twenty five years. Despite those accolades, Stefanski exit with a forty five and fifty six record and went eight and twenty six in his last two seasons. The majority of Stefanski's success came with Baker Mayfield, but the Browns have since traded him away. This is the list of passers in no particular order, that has come along since Baker, Deshaun Watson, Jacoby Brissett, Joe Flacco, Jamis Winston, Shador Sanders, Dylan Gabriel, Dorian Thompson, Robinson, PJ Walker, Dreft, Jeff Drisco, and Bailey Zappi.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of quarterbacks. Now.
Speaker 1: It was reported today and I don't know Pete Prisco who writes for cbssports dot com. He's reported that Stefanski never wanted DeShawn Watson O Joe if. I don't know if you saw it, but I was talking to John and I asked him. One of the reasons why I asked him, you know, one of his biggest regret is that he didn't take Josh Allen. And I said, well, why didn't you take him? He said, he said Sharpe, I just couldn't get the coaches to buy in. He was really, really raw and it was gonna take some time for him to develop.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He didn't throw or or he turned the ball over and he didn't throw with a high completion. But I just couldn't get the coaches to buy in. And when you're talking about, you know, taking somebody with the fifth pick of the draft, and you're taking a big time fridge like at the quarterback position, like a DeShawn Watson, O Joe, you need everybody baught in.
Speaker 2: Can't nobody?
Speaker 1: There can't be any Luke Warn feeling well like yeah, I'll coach. No, we gotta be all bought in. Now, that's what Pete PRIs gonna say. We don't know that to be true. But what it did, because it hadn't worked out so far, Ojo, it kind of doomed franchise because think about what you gave up three first rounders, you gave up a second round. I think you gave a third round as find me all what they all gave up. And when it doesn't work out on.
Speaker 4: Joe, Yes, well, unc well, listen to you you ain't, Joe and Unk. I mean, this didn't doom the franchise. The franchise has been doomed before that situation even happened. They've been through thirty seven thousand quarterbacks. They haven't been able to find the one. Now, obviously, if Josh Allen, if they've gotten Josh Allen, despite what they might have seen on tape. Listen, when your draft regards to what round, regards of what pick, it's still hit or miss. No matter what. You can get somebody in the first round that played great in college, and it might it might not translate over into the NFL. It just happens like that. Sometime this year's draft, we're talking about some of the players that are coming into the draft. They're going to very bad teams. And when they go to these bad teams, some of these players that are going to go early aren't transcending talents. They're not generational talents, but they have a superior supporting cast on them in college, and therefore they're gonna go high to a very bad team and you're gonna wonder why they struggle. They struggle because of them having I mean them not having the tools and the supporting cast round when they get to these NFL teams, and it's a different ball game if you're not a transcending talent, which I really haven't seen. I'm talking about the generational talent that would show up right now in college. There is not that. That's there's not that coming into the draft, right It's not. I'm just being honest, and I'm not sure people in the chat, I'm not sure what you're watching. Even though college players that have played well, those college quarterbacks ain't no Lamar Jackson's ain't no Josh Allens, ain't no Joe Burrows, ain't no Patrick Mahomes. Now that there's a chance they could pan out to be that, but teams don't have the patience for that will happen, or.
Speaker 1: The coaching because if you go back and think about it, Oh, Joe Josh Allens Rooki Yell with a turnover machine, it wasn't until he got Brian day ball that he turned into the jaw the Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: That we see now.
Speaker 1: And the guy that's that's taken over has even taken him to a higher height and got him to an MVP. So that's the thing they're gonna be some rough spots, and the question is are we built to withstand those rough spots until he gets this thing figured out?
Speaker 4: And Joe, that's another thing, Joe and uncle. If you're not built, what you aren't gonna be. The Raiders aren't built. And whoever they pick, they're going to get a quarterback. Joe, they're going to get a quarterback. Do you trust Mark Davis and all the people that are in that building that are in positions of power to build a team around him to make sure he can be competent a good quarterback for the future, Because if you don't, what's gonna happen. That shit can be demoralizing, Joe. So you, Joe, you go into the wrong situation like that and it ain't got no helper, and you ain't got no help around you.
Speaker 2: I can imagine. I can imagine.
Speaker 4: You come from you come from a winning program, when you've won everything, and then you come to the NFL and it's a different ball game, Joe. It's the best of the best, and but it's levels to everything. It's the best of the best, and you're going early. But the team you're on is just not good. The players you're playing with even though they're part of the one percent, they're just not good.
Speaker 2: What'd you think of Joe? Man, we talked what team you'all talking about right.
Speaker 1: Now here, you're talking about quarterback top five top quarterbacks going to a bad situation because that's I know, I know we're talking.
Speaker 2: About the best players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, to the worst teams and help bim, all of a sudden, they're not the worst teams anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know you had said something about, you know, these coaches getting fired even when I look, yeah, even when I look at the Cleveland situation. Man, you got a pretty good quarterback, okay, Ocho, why not just like beef up your offensive line, get get get some more weapons whoever you're gonna have back that throwing the ball at the end of the day. I mean, you to protect the quarterback and you gotta get you gotta give him some more weapons. From what I've been Yeah, they're definitely their wide receiver. You got Queen Jukins. We'll see how soon he can come back. That's will he come well, I mean, is he gonna miss time?
Speaker 3: On Joe?
Speaker 1: You know he had a serious injury. Will he miss time? Will he be back for OTA's will he be ready, ready for training camp?
Speaker 2: How soon?
Speaker 1: And will he be back? I think the thing is Oho is that. But see, when you get a twenty six year old that's proven, it's supposed to be can't missed. We're not talking about a guy out of college, Ohoe. We're talking about a guy that at the time that they signed him, he was a top five quarterback. Everybody had Deshaun Watson in their top five. So that's not a situation where we're getting a guy that's never played, never thrown an NFL football, never doesn't know what it's like to go to NFL meetings and lead a huddle in command and beat a voice of men among men's. That's Deshaun Watson, twenty six years of age. He had just led the league in passing, had been a profole player, so he was supposed to be can't missed. You get Tom Brady, you get Tom Brady going to Tampa, he can't miss You get Peyton Manny. Granted, now Peyton Manny was he had the elbow, the nerve, and the nerve in snack O Joe. But based on that, if everything checked out, if he could throw the ball forty yards Peyton Manny was supposed to be can't miss. That was Deshaun Watson, twenty six years of age, fully healthy, just let the league in passing, and he against the Cleveland and for whatever reason, I'm like, I don't know this guy. I don't know this guy. This is not the guy that came from Houston. O Joe, I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You're right, Cleveland, you need wide receivers. You got a great tight end, but it doesn't hurt to have another one. Yeah, Knox and Kincaid. Did you see how they got that in Buffalo?
Speaker 4: On Joe, hold on? What about what about the Bear?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Loveland, Yeah, you got Warren, you got more Ali Cox and the Coats, you got too tight ends. You got Strange and the other guy at Jacksonville. So they need weapons. They need to be beef up. That offensive line. The offensive line is just not good enough right now. Man, They're not good enough right now. But you need weapons. But you can't keep you can't keep shuttling quarterbacks in and out. Yeah, you mentioned Mark Davis. I ain't got no problem with Mark Davis because Mark Davis will now he's not like his dad. He's not meddlesome like his dad. He trust the people that he hired. The people that he hired just fed it up because he didn't want to find John Gruden. The NFL pay. Yeah, and he's one of those. He's one of those owners. He's not like his dad. They'd have never made his dad fire anybody. He's like, fire him. He wouldn't hire some more of his family just.
Speaker 2: That by show you didn't catch you see? I called it the real He's like that.
Speaker 1: That's not how his son is. His son is like, Okay, I'll toe the company line. I'll do everything. Jerry has replaced his dad as the outlaw man. I'm gonna do it. What the hell I say. I pay for this team. I'm not gonna let you tell me what to do. A boss me around. But o, Joe, here's what Jimmy Haslam had to say about the state of the Browns.
Speaker 2: And I want you to hear this.
Speaker 1: Okay. First of all, ownership takes full responsibility for where we are.
Speaker 2: To win eight games in two years is horrible.
Speaker 1: It's totally unacceptable, okay, and it's not gonna continue, okay. And I want the fans to know we are as frustrated as you are.
Speaker 4: Hey, is one thing, hey, listen, ownership, ownership, Hey, unk, This is the funny thing about it. Ownership takes full responsibility. The hey owners can't get fired. Hey, Joe, I know, Hey, the people, Hey, the people that own, they can't get fired.
Speaker 1: Four hundred probably four hundred and four twenty five coming, oh Joe in March.
Speaker 4: What that means?
Speaker 2: The TV contract every NFL's teams cut?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey, so wait, oh four hundred and twenty five minutes? Yes, team, how much we getting out of that?
Speaker 2: We'll own no team? And oh show Now that's the TV cut. Now.
Speaker 1: We ain't say nothing about you selling tickets. We ain't say nothing about the local advertising it. We ain't say nothing about local TV, local sponsorship, We say nothing about parking, and we ain't say nothing by concession.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, it added up. You ain't got to tell me twice. I understand the business side of things. I just don't like to talk about.
Speaker 2: It, okay.
Speaker 1: Brown's general manager Andrew Barry said today that he was noncommittal on the team starting quarterback for twenty twenty six, and then the new head coach will have his say in the decision.
Speaker 2: Barry said, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to do our work on the quarterback market is too important of a position and it's something that has to be solidified. I can't sit here and tell you today whether the starter in twenty twenty six is internal or external. But it's something that we're going to work through over the next several weeks. And quite honestly, the new head coach will also have a lot of input into that whip. Oh Joe, you see what he's saying. Yes, he said it's too important a position. He said, I can't sit here today and tell you an internal left quarter Oh. Edrew Berry said today that he was noncommental on the starring quarterback for the twenty twenty six Seeds, and the new head coach will have a say he should have be safe. You see what he did. He gonna put again, gonna put somebody on the head coach that maybe the head coach doesn't want.
Speaker 4: And then I'm it's like your grandma used to.
Speaker 2: Put that plate down for you. I won't that. Okay, do what out.
Speaker 4: But but obviously obviously Andrew Berry, they've made mistakes when it comes.
Speaker 1: Still got a job picking and I don't advocate anybody. I don't advocate anybody getting fired on YO. I'm just saying you found, okay Stefanski. And I'm not saying Stefanski didn't deserve to go. But I'm saying, who hires Stefanski, who brought all those players in? He did, so he bring all those players in, he stays and gets to hire another coach.
Speaker 2: M hmm okay.
Speaker 4: And and that's why they feel comfortable taking responsibility for all the losing because they're there's there's there's nothing that's going to happen to those who own. They just they're gonna they're gonna keep recycling coach after coach, quarterback at the quarterback at some point until until they get it.
Speaker 2: Joe. So let me get this right.
Speaker 1: Jimmy has them stood before the press today and said eight wins over the last two season is unacceptable? Is it unacceptable for the guy that hired that coach? M? I mean last I checked, I mean, you ain't get him off a hired app Well, I mean maybe maybe it was zip recruiter. You know they you know, you get these people gotta get all the emails and all these different you know, average hiring agencies.
Speaker 2: I heard you looking for work.
Speaker 4: Where you hear that from? I mean, you know you know what they all all these coaches that's getting fired. When coaches get fired in general, I mean it all comes down to one common denominator. Well, they don't have the goddamn players you need to have success. Because Sean mcvain going nowhere. Bill Belichick lasted twenty years. Look at all the coaches that have that have had long sustaining careers. They've always been able to compete.
Speaker 1: In kranky Sean McVay says, Look, I understand you took this guy number one, but I can't win with him. I've gone as far as I can go with him. We need to do something. Now, you tell me what other code you're gonna have an input that says, you know what, We're gonna trade our number one pick, give up first rounders. We will need Matt Stafford. How many owners gonna do that?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 4: Well, not not exactly, but obviously wait hold on, this is the thing, HUK. When you have someone like Mats Stafford available, you're willing to pull a trigger because you know what you're getting. You take Mats Stafford out of goddamn Detroit, right, and you put them on a team that is already ready. I'm not comparing it to Tom brady situation and him leaving the Patriots of going to goddamn Tampa Bay, but goddamn is damn show close. Yes, it's damn so close because once he got the goddamn LA What the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: Ojo' difference between Tampa Bay and and and Stafford. Tampa Bay got him for free. It's like you a, It's like you dropped man. Remember John Elways said Peyton Manny called him. I told the other teams, I'm not coming there, I'm coming to you, Okay. I guess we got Peyton. Tom Brady said, hey, I'm coming a todd light, I'm coming to Tampa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, super a super Bowl ready.
Speaker 1: They was already built. They was already traded a number one and give up to first rounders. A lot of people are like, what if it? You start thinking, what if this doesn't work? We got to give up our first round of next year, and we got to give up other car I don't know about that, and we gotta pay it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uncle Joe, the pieces was already in place. The piece was already in place. Once he got to La where God damn Tom with the Tampa all they needed.
Speaker 6: They was missing that sentiment.
Speaker 1: But guess what they did and they allowed him to have some say he went and he walked, Hey, come on and Brown.
Speaker 4: Here, ab come on.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that was ice, that was icing on the cake.
Speaker 1: So I fake the finger. Andrew Berry picked those players. Now he done a great I mean Miles Garrett hit it out. The part got him.
Speaker 2: I love you love it.
Speaker 1: I don't know did he pick Baker Mayfield? Was he there for Baker Mayfield? Or was that the other guy? Did he who picked Baker Mayfield?
Speaker 6: Who's responsible for the Denzel Ward too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Denzel was probably because he came after. He came after. Huh it wasn't they get Denzel Ward?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh he's the other guy, that baseball guy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: Man o, Joe, the Browns can make it. They can make a big leap next year, man, silent defense. You get the weapons.
Speaker 6: They need by three pieces, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you believe they got a quarter Okay, if you believe their quarterback is on the they need offensive line. That left tackle did you see that left tackle? Cam Robinson? I can't walk better than him. John Dorsey selected Baker. Uh, that's that's embarrassing. I mean to watch some of these guys. That's embarrassing that these guys are starting. I watched for uh uh for Leyley. Oh Joe, that's yeah, Oh Joe. He did he did his hand like this here, and both guys ran by. I said, you must be thank you school patrol. And you're gonna start some five year olds. Oh Joe, how you hold out both heads if both guys go by you? Hey, hey, they got that boy back that running through in life?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Lamar like, oh, y'all protected on this here? They ain't bring it before we got five protectors. I'm good. Labar said, damn.
Speaker 2: Were you? And how did you get back here this fast?
Speaker 4: That happened? That happened a few times.
Speaker 1: You look at what they did this year that had a Mason Graham. He started to come on. Uh uh Swettinger is that his name? He looked like he's gonna be defensive Rookie of the year. Junkins solid, really good half Fanning, Yes, he got pro bo potential.
Speaker 2: Uh. Dylan Gabriel, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Samson I like Judkins better than I like Samson and then your door. All I know is that he win. He he You can say what you well, the defense scored two touchdowns. Those two touchdowns. If he doesn't get them down there in field gold range, do they win the game?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Having a critical drive right there too. But see all of you do it does something getting them in feel gold range. He ain't do nothing. Anybody else didn't. He set them to ruining field goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know how that go the gold post move depending on who you're talking about and who it is.
Speaker 1: But that's that's okay, that's okay, that's Okayshaun has to come back, Joe. He's on the book for about fifty million guaranteed, so he has to come back for another year, ain't nobody. I mean, you could cut him, but nobody, you're not gonna You're not gonna be able to trade it. So you're gonnaet him infention. You stuck with him for it least at least one more year. It go. This is the worst trade in NFL history.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. It is the worst trade because of the compensation that you gave up and the money that you paid him. He was the first to have a fully gain Oh yo. And the problem is, Joe, what made Cleveland it looks worse than what it was. He had not even started on the new contract, the extension that he signed.
Speaker 2: They gave him money on top of that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, he was about to start, and they say, no, guess what, we're gonna even give you more and to make it worse, We're gonna put it to make it better for you, worse for them. They fully guaranteed it, two hundred and thirty million, fully guaranteed.
Speaker 2: They expect this.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, not absolutely, that's what That's why they did it.
Speaker 2: That was a fool in Houston.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, he was a fool in Houston, and he had he didn't have no superstars joke he had he had Yeah, yeah, I think he had d Hop for one year before the hop with the Arizona I'm not mistaken. One year and the year when d Hop wasn't there, he still went crazy.
Speaker 2: Joe. Yeah, yeah, still went crazy.
Speaker 4: So they understood what they were getting. And because you understand that a premium passer like that at that age, that was able to do that without prefeer talent around him. Oh man, we got to have this because we haven't had we haven't had anything like that. It's so long since Auto Graham.
Speaker 5: But Uncle Ojo, he ain't played him. It's been a minute. Well he got hurt. Well, remember Joe, he got suspended. He missed the first eleven games. Think about it now, the previous year he didn't play.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: I don't care how talent you are when you he missed the whole year. And then basically he missed two years because he missed the first eleven games. O't Joe. Then he comes back, plays five games. He doesn't look good, But you say, you know what, you get him in Ota, We get him in an offseason condition. We get him in our system. We'll be better. He gets hurt, He missed the rest all that season. He comes back, guess what, he gets hurt. Missed all that. So for the most part, he might have played fifteen, sixteen, seventeen games in about four years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hadn't had the opportunity to get back to himself if he wanted to.
Speaker 6: So I mean, maybe maybe this is his year, Joe, And maybe this is his year.
Speaker 4: He had he has he's at ample time to get himself back healthy, to get back to some form of what he used to be. And maybe if if they do their due diligence and bring talent, talent, two pieces. If he's gonna be your starting quarterback because you got fifty million on the books on him and you have no choice but to ride with him, you know what to do.
Speaker 2: When you stuck well to do You can cut him.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can release him, but you're still on fifty million guaranteed, O Joe.
Speaker 6: So you know they're not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: You know they're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Joe. Honestly, I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I don't It's it's a very tough situation. We keep saying pieces. I don't give a damn what kind of pieces you get. This ain't no just ain't no puzzle. It ain't really that hard. If you don't get that foundational piece, which is the quarterback, you cannot build a team that's quality enough to get to where you want to go. It used to be you could, Ojoe. I bring my running game. I bring my defense, because defense travels, a run game travels. They change the rules your quarterback needs to travel and he needs to be able to make plays under the rest. That's the way it's set up. Now, go back and look at the quarterbacks that's been winning the Super Bowls. Yeah, they got great piece around them, but that guy's had to make plays, and right now Cleveland doesn't have that and they haven't had it in a long time. Seems to look it seems to me, at least at worst case, you could say, you know you, maybe you could have said that, hey, look, we like what we saw from Sanders. But they're noncommental. They say, we don't know if it's internal external, which means, hey, we don't know if the guy that's gonna lead us is on the roster or we're gonna have.
Speaker 2: To bring him in rights. They keeping everybody on their toes over there.
Speaker 6: They definitely a't gonna get no answer right now.
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I'm I'm like you.
Speaker 5: If they don't do nothing about that line, offensive line, damn who they get back that.
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna make a difference.
Speaker 1: Well, they better get no allows back there to play quarterback so he can take our running because they can't catch it. But other than that, it ain't gonna work. They need offensive line. They need offensive line. They need some receivers.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I like Isaiah Bob, but they need they need a number one. They gotta go get a receiver. I like Fanning. I'm not saying you gotta try to find another fan but if you can have two solid tight ends, that can do some damage. But I think offensively you're good. Hey, I'll try to find another piece to go opposite of. Maybe you go out and get another corner, the pair of opposite of a Denzel. I like Delpit obviously, Miles Garrett is your lynch pin, your centerpiece, and he's gonna make everybody. Devin Bush played really well for him this year. Yeah, but it's Cleveland's just Uh. The Raiders have fired their head coach Pete Carroll after just one season. Carol said the Raiders would win a bunch of games in his first season. Instead, the Raiders finished three and fourteen, had a check but they got that number one pick. The Raiders were at the bottom of almost every category offensively and defense. The unit finished thirty first and pressures rap twenty seventh in sacked. Despite Max Crosby having ten this season, the Raiders are also looking to hire a financial advisor.
Speaker 2: That's what he should o. Joe.
Speaker 1: Think about all the coaches and they, oh, Antonio Piers eight million, Josh McDaniel ten million, John Gruden ten million, Pete Carroll sixteen million, Chip Kelly six million, and you got to break another head coach in and his staff to pay them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but listen, if they need to hire if they need to hire a Joe, if they need to hire a financial advisor, yeah, right where they need to come. I'm right, I'm exactly who they need to call. Did Hey, listen, if there's anything I can get them out of that, don't worry about that. I can get them out of that. If it's anybody that knows and that's financially conscious and very savvy when it comes to spending and making sure it's me.
Speaker 2: It's too late. Oo, it's me.
Speaker 4: Well listen, it might be too late, but I will make sure they won't make any more goddamn mistakes and overspending from this point on. Now, bring bring me in the building.
Speaker 1: What here's the thing. When you fire a coach, you ain't got no choice. You on the hook for the book for his money.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, we gonna we're gonna be We're gonna be a lot more cautious on who we hire and making sure we allow that contract.
Speaker 1: You could have hired Bill Parker, you could have hired Bill Belichick your quarter that quarterback situation. You can be right here, yeah, right, hey.
Speaker 5: So if you're the Raiders, though, do you get one of these kids coming out the draft.
Speaker 1: Because I don't believe, I don't, Oh Joe, at some point in time, you gotta stop trying to get stuff. You gotta stop trying to like we used to call it second hand. You don't have oh, you know what to talk about second second hand? Man. It was a long time before I had a new car by something myself that somebody had to pass gas in it. I want to be the person but to pass gas in this car. So, oh Joe, you know you're getting second hand stuff. I think that needs to move on from that second hand and get a quarterback of their own.
Speaker 4: And where you're gonna come from.
Speaker 1: Look the kid from Indiana, Indiana or the kid from the Organ they're coming out.
Speaker 2: It's too much money, not too they ain't gonna get it.
Speaker 6: As old joke, No, you put them, you put them young bulls in that environment. Have you seen August team? Have you seen Indiana? And what you think gonna happen to either one of them? If they go to the Raiders? What is gonna what they're gonna look like?
Speaker 4: You already know.
Speaker 1: Look, they're they're a long ways away. They need they need offensive line, they need defensive players. Look, you gotta trade Metrosby. He's the only thing, that's the only thing of value that you have that can bring you back draft compensation to help you build up. That's the only thing of value you got. That's the only thing that you can trade. So you're gonna have to trade him and and and and get the first and the third and the second next year, right, and you got a first this year.
Speaker 2: But oh you gotta hit. You gotta hit.
Speaker 4: And that's hard is making sure. It's like going to the goddamn casino playing rolette, you know, let you never know.
Speaker 1: Yes, the same thing though, Yeah, I get you. Yeah, you spend the ball and you spend the wheel, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the numbers yeah, man, come on, man, why y'all always corrected?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look you got it. You got Rock Bowers. He's one of your top tight ends in the league. So you gotta pass catching tight end. You need a receiver. You you went into the draft. You got a back last year. You need somebody to block for the back. You need somebody to block for your quarterback. You got you got h Christy, Max troxcuse me, Crosby that he can he can. You're not trading. You're not trading brock Bowers. The reason why they mentioned him because you're.
Speaker 2: Not trading him.
Speaker 1: No, No, Max Cross can trade and get that can help you build this thing back up, because that's really the only thing that you have a valuable, that value that you're willing to move.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You gotta start with that foundational piece. Ochoe at the end of the day. Yeah, I mean, if you got a house, o Joe, what you're gonna get? What's the first thing you go buy?
Speaker 2: What? What can't you live without?
Speaker 4: I'm hoping you say furniture.
Speaker 2: I would give you.
Speaker 1: I give you five hundred dollars and you got to get one piece, damn in the house. TV man, that's accessory. Hey not when you got a phone, I can do that. I can watch all that stuff with my phone.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, okay, Damn That's a good one, because the first thing I think about by getting the house is I need some furniure I got to have somewhere the lady lay in my head and a TV. I'm trying to think what else.
Speaker 2: I can speak for experience. I bought a house. To me, it was over budget.
Speaker 1: Jo, you know what I'm saying that My people don't me say, Shannon, you can spend four hundred and twenty five thousand, I said, I got you four twenty five. I get a figure on hog for four twenty five. First house the lady showed me with six twenty five. I said, why are you show me in the mouse? You know I can't afford this. Let's go somewhere else. But I said, before we go somewhere else, let me look around. You know what I'm saying, Joe, Oh, Joe, I said, before we go. Since we here, now I buy as well look around. I put my hands in walking there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's the game they play on it.
Speaker 2: Oh man, big old. I ain't never seen no walk in shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean our towels were the same place my jeans were. You know, I could go get a pair of jeans. I ain't get a towel. So you know what I'm saying, I ain't never seen no Linny closet. Lenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. I walked down. She opened the door. I go down.
Speaker 1: I said, this a basement, I said, I said, what is that? At the time, I ain't know what it was. I said, what is this called? She said, it's a basement and it's finished.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I walk it down there, carpeting three thousand square foot. I said, damn, I could just imagine what I could be doing in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of trampoline. Ass you know what I'm saying. Oh, Joe, trampoline your twenty five I fige trampoline. It's okay, I said, okay, this is a little bit out of my budget. Let me see the other houses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, said Joe. Oh Joe, I said, let me see the bad one. Hey, then four twenty five? May hear that like that? Okay?
Speaker 1: She said, well okay, mister sharp, this is like this is like four thirty five to four fifty she saw she I sold those houses.
Speaker 2: I walked there, hadn't hand the pocket just like that right here.
Speaker 1: I don't want this. I go to the other with y'all. Yo, same thing, hands in my pocket. I look around up, I said, look, go back and look at the other house, look at the how the first time you showed me that first when you showed me she said, you sure, mister sharp, because they told me the budget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I go back there. I started started flagging.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm right here in the heart of Buckhead, man, I'm there. I can walk the Philis Flatts, so I can walk to Lenox Mall. Yes, I can walk to the movie theaters that's in fields Platters because back then, Joe, I don't know if you remember, Oh, when you got there, they used to have a movie theater in Lenox Mall. Yeah, over till old boy got shot. A dude got shot there. But it was you didn't want to go there. I'll tell you about that later, Joe. But anyway, yeah, I said, I was thinking about it. I remember she dropped me back because at the time she dropped me back at the hotel. Yeah, she said, what do you think, mister Sharp? I said, I think I'm about to be over budget. I said, I think over budget. Hey, that's how they got me, you know who. I bought the sugar y Letonar's ex wife, Juanita.
Speaker 2: I did, boy, they got you. Hey, they got you, just how they got me.
Speaker 4: I they got Joe, Ojoe.
Speaker 5: I'm out here, supposed to be looking for me a nice little townhouse. I just come from Phoenix, ya out here to Atlanta. Okay, uh man uh you know Sharif abdul raheem. He just built this house out here in Sandy Springs. Yes, he's been living in in six months. I said, we can go by there. We come by here, o, Joe. I'm still in the house, and we come back, Ojoe, we come by here. They got the chef in there. He got everything whipped up, right, man, I supposed to be looking at the townhouse.
Speaker 2: It's fourteen. Look, you ain't finna take me go look at no town.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you, Joe, why not start with the four twenty fives first? Right?
Speaker 2: Why you start with this? If they I'm about to go to that hold.
Speaker 4: On, time out, my time out, time out.
Speaker 2: Let.
Speaker 4: Let's slow down a little bit, because Joe just through the out there like I like, we me and the chat ain't hear him?
Speaker 2: Just say, honey, I'm just keeping it one.
Speaker 4: Feen thousand square feet. Boy, boy, you in Buckingham.
Speaker 2: Palace, O Joe, O Joe, O Joe.
Speaker 5: Listen, look boy, I had to have a long talk with my mama about this was.
Speaker 4: Townhouse.
Speaker 2: I ain't been to go to no town.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, Hey Joe, I got to. I got to come out there and all. Let you.
Speaker 2: You gotta come see me, Come see me.
Speaker 4: Hey, you like you said your property, that's a property.
Speaker 1: Ain't no house, hey, O Joe, thiss o Joe, it ain't just the house. I got three kids all over three? Oh, I said, man, how amouna make this work? I was like, oh, I said man, O Joe swept for guard and two white men. I would even catch up with a mith needle. Bad look at you. I ain't no man, I ain't never ain't so much tuna, oat meal and eggs in my life.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I went to Sam's. I was I was buying like seven eight dozen, like twenty dozen eggs at a time. I was getting. I was getting palettes of tuna. That's what I'm like. I gotta pay for that. I gotta pay for the house I got paid for.
Speaker 4: That's what hey, hey, listen, you gotta make you gotta sund you want you wanted that house to listen, I understand your pain. I've been there before, maybe not maybe not to that extent, but listen, we we've all had to sacrifice something for something else that we like, and we love you, we appreciate at that at that time, knowing it's out our budget. Hey knowing good well, because we know it can't.
Speaker 1: Ain't no coming. I ain't had no take nothing either.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I had a couch.
Speaker 1: Then I had a bad That's all I had for Hey.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, hey, hey, had you working hard as all cakes?
Speaker 2: I had a cake size bed. I had a cakese I bed. Uh what's that?
Speaker 1: H You remember the furniture store, huffs Joe, right there on Ladies Road by the church. It used to be a glass It was a big glass building right there. Uh, but the furniture, that's what it all. All the high end black entertainers a limb. They used to go get their furniture from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you probably.
Speaker 1: Do that, but you know I had to get don't even take it like, oh oh, Joe, Joe, I had a bed, but you don't. My bed was black lacquer, black lacker, and it light up like like an infinity like infinity.
Speaker 4: And Ellie and hold on.
Speaker 1: You had before it was cool, before it was before it was the stop right. Hey, let me tell you what I did. Let me tell you what I had, Oh Joe, I slurred a little bit. I went all it out. Who like I said, I would even catch up with a knit needle.
Speaker 4: Come on, take your time.
Speaker 1: And I had me a level comforter custom made for the bed.
Speaker 2: You cut up level think?
Speaker 1: I what whatever? Lether comforter custom for the bed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I did a car sign and you know I did a car if you know back then you saw a kind of signed cars. Uh, they gave you boy a little money. I signed like two thousand cars, got me about twelve five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bought me some satin sheets, sat team. Hey, how about this here?
Speaker 1: Man? You know I see them in the movies how they run jump in the band? How I go jump in the best always cost the floor with the other.
Speaker 2: Side on the floor. I went. I said, oh man, this stuff looked good. This ain't functional.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hold up, but why are you talking? Oh Joe, y'all still do a card signings?
Speaker 2: I do, I do, I do every every blue moon.
Speaker 1: Joe because back then, you know, my brother would take me like they want my brother. He had just but in the beginning, they wanted my brother because he had, you know, won the Triple Crown. He was an All pro first, you know, a hundred catch season, back to back hundred catch seasons. So they wanted him and all the way he would go do the signing. They had to take me. So they thought, you bought twenty five hundred five thousand, right right, I mean one time I signed ten thousand cards.
Speaker 2: Damn in one sinding.
Speaker 1: They gave you, they gave you three months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh to get through it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but I was I had a couch.
Speaker 1: I had a couch and had no TV. But I had a bed and the bed was nice. I'm just saying the bed wasnce. The bed was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm still doing card signings to this day.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, I still I still sign a lot.
Speaker 1: By I look back, I look back, I think about sometime now, I'll just be laying that I was like, damn, if they could have went sideways of a hurry. Oh yeah, I ain't have no choice. You were shooting up. Yeah, I was shooting up. Had I got three I got to get on. I got three kids, they in daycare, and I got I still gotta take care of Granted, I still gotta take care of living mom everyone in a while, plus the kid. That's my number one responsibility. So if I gotta do without, I'm cool. People say, man, I could train myself. I'll go a couple of days without eating. He'll be killing so hungry.
Speaker 2: But I said, yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: I gotta put myself in a situation because if I ever have to not be able to eat, I'm gonna be good with you.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, it's a lot of people, ain't They ain't gonna be to understand what you're saying. Bro, No, it's just a lot of us. It's a lot of us who have been there and done that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, the funny thing about it is is the people. The people aren't gonna understand because they've they've only seen the finished prought up. They've only seen the finish. They've only seen you on Sundays. They don't understand the walk you took, in the path you took to get to where you are. They don't understand the sacrifices that came along that God damn journey.
Speaker 6: Before you got to what you see on Sundays.
Speaker 4: They'll never get it. They'll never get it.
Speaker 1: When I called the phrase to me, I wore summer clothes, I told him. And when I went to college, I said, man, I wore summer clothes. Man looked at me and said, what you mean summer clothes. Some of my brothers, some of my uncles, some of my clubs, that your past that bang on down.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what us last year? I got the man?
Speaker 1: Listen and when you when it got too small for me, that's the jeans they cut up. And you know back then, you know you're on your you're on your knees. You put holes in your knees in jeans. My grandma was that ain't gotten too small for me? Man, all that stitching. Come on, granny. This when you was in college, I was. I was in the coming up in school. I was coming out there. But no, when I was in college, you know, look, I went to college. I had matching luggage. I had two piggy wiggy bags with everything I owned this side of them. I haven't match your luggage, Oh, Joe Pickley Wiggly, No, it might have been winnings at the time they changed. But I had two brown bags. You don't believe in As Pastor Cord, I went to college class of eighty six, That's that's what we call myself eighty six, and somehow I showed up two Winn Dixie brown brown grocery bags. I had everything I owned in those bags.
Speaker 5: Hey, I believe boy, I ain't had much in thathing when I went to college, Lea, I ain't gonna lie to tell you. I used to want to cramp out them Arkansas Raizor Bank Swiss Oo.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about all kinds of stuff on them.
Speaker 4: Swiss like it was designed.
Speaker 2: Uh huh man, what you talking about? And you remember.
Speaker 1: Like in the dorm you had like we had one wash it, we had two washers, two drives. Now think about it, you got long, you might got seventy guys, two washers, two drives. So guess what happened. Guess what happened. If your stuff, your stuff, you're not there.
Speaker 3: To see it, it's gonna be on top and somebody else stuff in there, and you just hope your best eyes on shirt and your best stuff you see somebody with me.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, and you already know though, when you're down there washing them clothes and college.
Speaker 2: You got to stay to stay down there with you. You can't put the starting them clothes and talking about you gonna go to your boat.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Hey, that was the best thing on Joe when I got a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I got a girlfriend my junior year.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Hey you think, Hey, everything wash it folded up because you know I'm just washing. I I'm dumping everything in there together, throwing in there.
Speaker 6: You ain't saying you ain't separating nothing.
Speaker 4: You washing.
Speaker 2: I'm washing everything. I ain't the only thing that average bleach.
Speaker 1: I just knew you couldn't put bleach in color, but everything else, Hey, tiede, that's that's the only that's the only that's the only thing we always use.
Speaker 2: We only use tide.
Speaker 1: We have no fabric soften that we have nothing static and that pie. I have my four pair of socks stuck to my gee. Shall y'all know, y'all know what I'm talking about. I ain't the only one. Hey, I remember them days throw back? Uh? Is it rare to see Pete Carroll because the one thing we know about pre Caroll, he can rebuild. Look at what he did at USC look at what he did at Seattle. Are you surprised that they didn't give him more time to try to get this thing turned around than one year?
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not. I'm not surprised at all, obviously because where they were ranked offensively and defensively. I'm not sure if the players were responding to Pete Carroll. Obviously, I think they want to go a little bit younger when it comes to the coaching staff that they that they want to bring in, they want to go in a completely different direction. Obviously, I love Peter, love what Peter's been able to do at the NFL level, at the collegiate level, but it's obvious that Tom and others that are making those calls in that building want to go much younger, to another coach where the players a little bit more receptive to what they.
Speaker 2: Have to say.
Speaker 1: But think about what he had in Seattle. They get Russ, they get Shared, they get b Wags, they get Cliff Abril, they get Earl Thomas, they got cam Look at what they Look at what they're doing now. They trade for beasts, Mold, they draft those receivers, Cursed and Baldwin. You see, look at what they got now you got Russ. Now you got a nucleus. What nucleus is in in excuse me in Vegas?
Speaker 4: It ain't mac Crosby brock Bowels, even though it's early.
Speaker 1: And with that, it wasn't until they got the quarterback with Russ, Yeah, that they were able and part with that legion of boom. They get Michael Benett, you know, they get Michael Benett, and they get you know, Malcolm Smith, and they get a couple of these other guys and yeah, wila.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's AOK time now.
Speaker 1: Team, they give you no time now, o Joe oh, Joe, Zach Taylor apparently who.
Speaker 2: Will pass oh?
Speaker 1: Listening to Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase their desire to make change in the big and those Bengals organization, Taylor's good on Bens today, stating that he does not plan on making any changes to the coaches down. He compiled a fifty two, sixty three and one record over the last seventh season and led the Bengals to the Super Bowl in twenty twenty one. The Bengals defense was one of the worst in the NFL, ranking thirtieth in points allowed, thirty first in total yard surrender. Even with those dismal stats, Taylor plans to bring back defensive coordinator Al Golden for a second season.
Speaker 2: In the role o.
Speaker 1: Yo, are you surprised with how bad the note? I'm not made that he's not willing to make any changes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. Because listen, they said lou Anroma was a problem. The year before last, lou An Roma went to the goddamn Coats and they had a good defense. Because you know why they had a good defense in Indy, because they had the players. You'll be able to execute the scheme and the taxes that lou and Rouma wanted to run. Listen, Al Golden, the Disciples, Jesus of Nazareth, God, it wouldn't matter who was coaching that goddamn defense.
Speaker 2: Joe, Huh.
Speaker 4: They wasn't gonna be able to perform in this off season. This off season for the Bengals, the only focus for us needs to be in the draft and off season.
Speaker 6: Acquisitions needs to be defensive help.
Speaker 4: It needs to be defensive help. Honestly, I've said this, playing around, playing around, obviously saying stuff I would love. Jeffrey Simmons, I'm not sure that's possible with Tennessee biblot willing to let him go. No, will Mike Brown pay him? Absolutely absolutely, based on what we just saw last year and what we saw the previous year, Yes, they.
Speaker 2: Will do it. He will do it.
Speaker 4: Another thing, we need three pieces. We need some at all three levels. We need some on the front, on the front level, and on the back end. I love DJ Turner, I love DJ Turner. I love what he's turned out to be. He's gonna get paid this off season at the second level. Demetrir's Night. He needs to have that goddamn seal on his checks next year. Young Buller's Knights, Soth Carol game call. Hey, hey, Joe, when your turn on the tape, that young bull all over the place. Boy, he got a moto on him.
Speaker 6: Hey, he gonna be nice.
Speaker 4: He gonna be something. So we need three pieces, Joe, We need three get something on that third level. We get somebody like Jeffery Simmons to help stop that run. And hoping Shamar Stewart in his second year gets much better as opposed to what we saw this year from him, to go early in the draft and live up to that high round expectation.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna be all right, y'all.
Speaker 5: All right, y'all gonna have to get that out the draft, ain't you, Oh, Joe, y'all got some y'all got too much money tied up in that offense.
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe, you ain't never lie. Listen with you me.
Speaker 4: I'm picking up what you're putting down, Joe, But we got to do.
Speaker 2: Something you got.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna have to redo what you call them contract because uh T was basically a one year deal. Yeah, he was basically one year deal, O Joe. Yeah, but you need some off his aligne with two at some point in time. Y'all gotta stop getting Joe hit, Yeah, because that's not your offense. Y'all s fair things up on Sunday just to try to keep Miles from getting that y'all pushed the ball down the field.
Speaker 2: Y'all really didn't push the ball down the field, but one time, won't.
Speaker 1: Joe because y'all was trying to get the ball out of his hands because you didn't want to try to get to your quarterback.
Speaker 6: As matter of fact, it's so funny. What did I say?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: How did I say? The game was gonna look?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You said it the night before the game, I said it was gonna be quick game misdirection and getting the ball out of his hands real fast, and I'd be damn, that's exactly what they did all god damn game long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not a but that's not that's not your offense though, No, your offense is, oh, chose to push the ball down the field? Yeah, you get Look, we want to push the ball down, push the putt the ball to chase his hand. But Chase catch a lot of deep balls. Team catch a lot of.
Speaker 2: Deep balls, deep ball. Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: So to get outside of what you schematically normally would do. And that's why I hate. Look, if I want you, I can neutralize anybody if I'm willing to jump, if I'm willing to jump my offensive defense just to keep one player at bath. But at what expense? At what expense, Joe Burrow is a push the ball down the field? You got receivers that can get down the field. Yeah, you can get the ball in their hands and occasionally, yeah they'll do that. They'll get the ball in T's hand. They'll get the ball. More so chasing, because I think Chase is a little better run after the catch than t is. T is a much bigger receiver. Go over the top, he'll high point the ball. Tremendous hand, great hand eye coordination. But Sunday, you guys like nah, Man, we're gonna do everything we possibly care to try to neutralize Mile. So that means a lot of quick store, a lot of hitching, a lot of smoke stuff, a lot of shallows. Hey, get the ball up. The reason why I'm not surprised the one thing I know about the Brown family. They ain't spending no excess money. I've been damn if you're gonna get much keep they get their money and you're not working for them. That is how they do business. O Jo, you know them. I've been around the league and heard people talk. He ain't find no car. How many more years does Zach Taylor got on his contract?
Speaker 4: That is?
Speaker 1: That is, how how many more years he gonna be coaching in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be right there, Yeah, absolutely right, absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Gause A man that one and done stuff that that that you see other coaches that other owners do.
Speaker 2: Mike Brown ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: Ain't having that. Hell no, he Now you think you think you think you can find somebody he still got to pay and they not actually in that not it ain't happening.
Speaker 1: So Zach Taylor stays, we'll come back to the n B A excuse me, We'll come back to football to bed. But NBA news first, O Yo, have the floor for some spoken words. It's yours O yo.
Speaker 4: Oh man ay chat uh he a, Joe, this is this is deep man okay taking time now?
Speaker 2: Oh man man got the manahu a chat.
Speaker 4: I know Auns Ravens didn't make the playoffs. There have been some some rude things that have been said to the kicker, Tyler Loop, And knowing that I do spoken word, I thought I'd come up with something for him to encourage him to go forward and to be better because that moment in which he missed that kick, that opportunity will present itself again. So let me know you're.
Speaker 2: Already You ready, Joe?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready. Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is called the kick, kick.
Speaker 6: The kick.
Speaker 4: They call it one kick, But Tyler Loop felt a lifetime in that moment. The whistle was sharp, the stadium was loud. A season on your foot, forty four yards wide, right, and the world writes a story with no room for the hours you spent perfecting your craft. They'll remember the miss, not the miles walked, not the pressure on your back, not the heart it took to step there. But listen, you showed up, lined it up, you believed, and that's something no miss can take.
Speaker 2: That is the spoken word by mister o Jo Pachacho. Yeah, yeah, okay, thank.
Speaker 1: You, Okay, why are you laughing?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm digging the hat though the head and eye. No messing with the hair.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, Joe. I appreciate the head. Yeah, I appreciate that, Joe. It it took time. It took time for me to write that.
Speaker 2: Now it's gonna be really very thoughtful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it took it. Yeah, I listen, I damn, this spent all day.
Speaker 2: Joe said.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe started poetic injustice.
Speaker 4: A little keep your hair black as that was you, my boy, lou.
Speaker 1: Say that, man, poet if you jumped he.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, that was a serious moment. Man, y'all laughing at me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, this is space. This is a safe space. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Every time, every time I be vulnerable, y'all, get y'all.
Speaker 2: We judge you. Not at least you be judged, right.
Speaker 4: Right, whatever that means?
Speaker 2: Hey, we ain't laughing. Ask you were laughing? Witch?
Speaker 1: You laugh?
Speaker 2: You got messed up? Man? Oh lord that birthday?
Speaker 4: Hey? Hold on, hey, y'all, yeah that's messed up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a joke. I got a joke. Joe, You ready, joke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Come on, Hey, Chack, what do you call fake spaghetti?
Speaker 2: Fakes spaghetti?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 2: You got anything, Joe?
Speaker 5: I'll be feeling like I'll be knowing them, but they be outfield left someone, this dude, this dude, because fakes spaghet hold on with Joe fake spaghetti. Uh no, I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 2: What what you got? Joe?
Speaker 4: Fake spaghetti is called an impossible.
Speaker 2: Oh lord? He burstus bad here?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 2: May I just do it? Bro? Hey