Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, are we recording cute? Yeah, last last solo episode was funny because I was talking about you know, the letters that will.
Speaker 3: Not be spell started. Yeah, Sydney, you've started. I'm talking. It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 4: This is the beginning of the episode.
Speaker 3: This is the beginning of the episode. Hold on, can we just both say hi? Wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I felt you know, I'm I'm ready. You know, Hello, it's Marie. I'm prepared. Welcome Sydney.
Speaker 3: It's fine. I mean, he just restarted the episode. I'm prepared to or I was just plugging in my phone. It was dead.
Speaker 2: That sounds like he was unprepared from last night when you didn't charge your phone.
Speaker 3: Cheers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just wanted I was talking about last solo episode. I thought I got We got a lot of good feedback from that. Yeah, a lot of y'all got HPV. So yeah, there's a lot of crooked coaches out there. Yeah, I've had it.
Speaker 3: I have it.
Speaker 2: Somebody was like, it's not a big deal. My friend had it. She had cervical cancer and it's fine. And I was like, whoa, that's that's that don't sound.
Speaker 3: Fine to me. But thank you for your kind words.
Speaker 5: I mean, we were trying to tell you that everybody got it except me.
Speaker 2: Yes, but Sidney, you got you had a virus. You had a parasite.
Speaker 3: I had a parasite that went away. You're still in there a little bit.
Speaker 5: No, it's gone. That was like a decade ago. Wow, it was over a decade.
Speaker 2: Vintage vintage virus a tbt.
Speaker 3: Uh. Okay, Well, how's everybody doing today? Wonderful.
Speaker 5: I just want to thank everybody who came to the Unofficial Expert Live.
Speaker 3: That was so much fun.
Speaker 5: Yes, I really appreciate you guys dealing with our lighting situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had two black girls up there with no spotlight. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Luckily we had a PowerPoint so you saw the shadows of us, just just words across our faces, shout out to Union Hall coming through.
Speaker 4: True. I think I showed up. I showed up at least.
Speaker 2: Yes, Andrew was there and y'all were more excited to see him than you were. That was very We have a special guest judge and everybody was like, is it black Andrew because some of y'all still pretending you thought he was black, and that is a get damn last.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was actually problematic that you guys were that excited was we were.
Speaker 2: So excited Andrew. We were so happy to have you too. Also because you did the PowerPoint, so we appreciate you.
Speaker 5: And also you know you and Jay you're back and forth. Good goodness. I mean, we had no idea that you sent him a picture of your butt.
Speaker 3: You didn't tell us.
Speaker 2: Yes, new developments for the people who were not at the live show, Andrew.
Speaker 4: People know what Jay looks like.
Speaker 5: Yes, but Andrew, you didn't tell You did not tell us that. You were like, oh my god, he's such your flirt, He's so weird. And then it was like, well he's weird. You showed him your ass.
Speaker 2: Andrew slid his ass a photo of his ass into Jay's d MS, and Jay dropped the bombshell on stage at the left show.
Speaker 3: And we saw Andrew's butt.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing is that you wrote, well, this is not a paper plate.
Speaker 5: And it was like, it's a syrophonm plate that leads in a plate with a bumping in a plate.
Speaker 3: It's a plate that has like that bowl part on the bottom. Yeah, a little bowl. It's cute. I like it. It's a nice butt. Thank you. Yeah, you do what you can. City's but it's aggressive.
Speaker 2: Remember when we were cunting going Sydney is both cunt and now I'm gone.
Speaker 3: We flipped it. We definitely flipped it. I don't know because you the mean one. Now, no, not at all. Well you not the thin one. Whooa, come on, Marie. Goodness.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying between the two bodies, I'm the skinnier of the two.
Speaker 3: You know, I look very hungry. I look almost Sarah McLaughlan. No, not at all. You just look like muscles. That's it. No, I don't look like you're a smaller version of your sister. I've lost ten pounds, So the answer is no, it's the ten pounds. Was your hair, That's all it was? No, it was it? Shut up.
Speaker 2: Okay some of it might have been my hair, yes, yeah, but the rest of my body. At least six of those pounds came off my body, right, which is not what the goal was.
Speaker 3: Were trying to get thick. It's getting cold. I'm already there.
Speaker 5: I actually need to I needed to do a flat tummy tea or something like that. I'm looking at pictures and seeing, you know, a little fupa coming out. I'm like, mmm, I can't have a selt fupa. I'm all set with.
Speaker 3: That spelt poop. What say the word again? A swelt super Yes, fupa fat upper pussy area.
Speaker 5: Got it because that's what it was. That was what's going on? Or maybe I'm just like bloated. I can't really tell I stop eating ramen like that, So I shouldn't be really that bloated.
Speaker 2: Yes, but there's other things I have sodium in them, Like literally all the other food that you.
Speaker 3: Eat has salt in it.
Speaker 5: I change my diet. When I go to the diner on Sundays, I have a grapefruit and two chicken wings.
Speaker 3: That's an I have a great friend a.
Speaker 2: Waffle fry. You have a handful of waffle fries. You don't even touch the celery with the chicken.
Speaker 3: I don't want that. You don't give a damn about the carrots. You asking for lemonade. I've changed that. I get I get a tea. Now I'm changing it up. Well, good for you friend.
Speaker 2: You think because you don't have ramen that you should not be holding you shouldn't okay anyway, whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not a nutritionist. I don't know nothing about none of that. Well, did you have a good week?
Speaker 5: I think that you know it's getting cold and you got to switch up the jacket situation. No more jackets that don't have lining in it, none of that cute shit. They're like, oh my god, it looks good, but I'm still freezing. It's like, put on a real like fleece underneath your jacket.
Speaker 3: Do what you need to do. Nobody likes a shivering bitch. Nobody likes a girl that's like, oh my god, can you put the heat on? Sidney? You are I am that girl, and nobody likes you.
Speaker 2: Come to anybody's. Everybody hates me in here, and it's like, well, maybe you shouldn't be in that sein ass shirt.
Speaker 5: Everybody today I am. I got it from stitch Fix. Shout out to stitch Fix.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, we don't do that.
Speaker 2: We're sending me more day slash slash expert.
Speaker 3: What's the promo code, slash unofficial expert like that slash smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday I got caught because the day before it was nice. So yesterday I was like, I'm gonna put this hoodie on and a jean jacket on top, just a thin, unlined acid wash situation. And I stepped outside and I was like, mmm, I'm not going.
Speaker 3: Back up the stairs.
Speaker 2: I was close enough, I was still in front of my building. I could have just went up and put a different coat on. But I was like, once I leave my house, because it takes me so long to go outside.
Speaker 3: Once I leave, if I go back.
Speaker 2: Up, I'm not coming back out right, I'm not gonna come back outside. Yeah, I'm gonna be up there for another three hours. So I just went out and I shivered the entire rest of the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Do you guys do that? Do you guys?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Does it take you a long time to get out of the house.
Speaker 2: But why does it take us so long to I don't even know what I'll be doing. I just can't.
Speaker 5: I know exactly what I'm doing, dreading going out. If I could stay in the apartment all day, I would do it. And then I get onto everybody's answer stories. I'm like, damn, I wish I wish I was out.
Speaker 3: And then I go out. I'm like, ah, this fucking suck. I wish I was home. Yeah, everybody's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know how like, are you logging out of your Instagram?
Speaker 3: No, well I don't do that. You should log out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait, how do you what do you do for that?
Speaker 3: I log out?
Speaker 2: So I don't like to be on Instagram after ten pm or before ten am, So I log out and then I won't log back on until my clocks is ten oh one.
Speaker 3: Whoa, yeah, but my clock is ten minutes fast.
Speaker 2: So if you see me and it'd be it'd be ten ten, that's it's two o'clock for me.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: What if someone tags you in like in a really like tragic picture and you just don't see me.
Speaker 2: I think the way that I have my settings set up, if if you tag me, it won't show up.
Speaker 3: On my profile anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on Instagram you can't see any of my tag photos. And that's exactly how it.
Speaker 3: Should hide from profile. Yeah, it's it's almost like who is this? Four? What is this for? I think we're at the age where it's like, do I need to put this picture up? People need to see this?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I think I'm the person on Sundays that I always post the nit page, and I think I.
Speaker 3: Need you have you have unlimited data. I'm not. I don't have that, So I'm not running my data at the factory. Well, I do it because it's like, it's all about promotion.
Speaker 5: It's always be promoting, always letting people know.
Speaker 3: Hey, we are doing it, we are out here. You think I should stop?
Speaker 2: No, I think you should keep doing it. If you don't do it, I'm not doing it. I'm not gonna I'm not I'm not adding the data to my plans.
Speaker 5: Is how many notches do you guys have on your fucking instant stories when you go out on like on occasion.
Speaker 2: M I feel like a max for me, it'd be like four five. You haven't you be having the real tiny amend of seals dash? No, they like dotted lines, they don't. No, I don't have them, Marie, how dare you?
Speaker 5: That's I feel like that's racist and homophobic that you would just say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you go to my stories, it's like five. My dashes don't never get that little because I like, I'll shoot things and then I'll be like, I'm not gonna post this.
Speaker 5: You know, your shit has been so funny recently, I'm like, why doesn't you just keep putting this content?
Speaker 2: Well, that's when I'm talking, Like when I'm talking to the camera, it'll be like four in a row because of the story, like because I just won't stop talking. But you know, Andrew, I feel like you don't be posted.
Speaker 5: The most you post is like when I'm on the Unofficial Expert and tagging you in things, you repost that and you have like you.
Speaker 3: Do love some fan mail.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's your whole thing. You're like, Oh, make it look like everybody else wants me.
Speaker 4: Really what my brand is coming across?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is actually to Sydney.
Speaker 2: But last night you were out and somebody recognized you from this podcast.
Speaker 4: Someone and someone said I didn't know this person, and they were like, oh, you had sex with a homeless man.
Speaker 3: Because you did. Wait you went to Marie Show.
Speaker 4: No, no, it was Mary Beth's mixer.
Speaker 3: Oh you went.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun, it's good. And he was like, yeah, you had sex with the homeless man. I was like, no, it's not homeless. But okay, he sent me a picture last week. He's traveling for work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a lot of homeless people travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are no men. Yeah, that's what homeless people do. They without home back in Rome. Okay, him without a home, can roam?
Speaker 4: That's the that just because I met him on the street.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, brought him to your house? Andrew, do you have a sex blanket?
Speaker 4: A sex I just changed my sheets?
Speaker 3: How many sets of sheets? You think you? He sounds like you'd be using a lot of sheets.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, I just go to the wash?
Speaker 2: Yes, but how many sets? You're a man, yes, but you're a gay man, right, So, and I feel like you're changing your sheets every other night?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I don't host that often? That was? That was?
Speaker 3: I don't Whenever you say host, it like it's a cheese plate weight.
Speaker 5: Do you have like little hot pockets, little bagel bites?
Speaker 4: Which is well, if I'm having sex, then I'm not snacking on every and that fucking sucks.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad I'm not a gay man, you.
Speaker 4: Know, but it keeps me.
Speaker 5: I need to eat something before we get into whatever. I cannot fool around on an empty stomach.
Speaker 4: No, but it's good because after you have then it's like, oh my god, no, I can I can eat.
Speaker 2: I'll be ready to No, no, no, you can you can eat while we have sex, not you, but I'm talking to.
Speaker 5: I'll be ready to fall asleep, I'm out if I.
Speaker 3: Love a snack.
Speaker 2: Also, like I like there's like I haven't spoken this weed that like everything just is better on it. And it's like sex on this particular little hybrid is cute.
Speaker 3: Oh you fucked up recently? No, but I've had this weed for a while. It's old.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about noises during sex? How do we feel about this? Because men I feel like, don't make noises and it's strange to me. It's almost worse than making too much noise.
Speaker 4: It's you do silent.
Speaker 2: A silent sexual partner is is not what I'm here for. Yeah, I'm gonna some feedback.
Speaker 3: No, you feel like I feel like you're silent. I talk the entire time, you know, I'm talking to laugh in the entire time.
Speaker 4: Well, there are people that like are like adamantly like against it, Like you could tell like they don't want to have a discussion. They think it's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If you've ever had your inside me and you don't want to talk to me, get out my house.
Speaker 3: What do you want them to say, Marie? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just like when they're when they're quiet, I mean, you know, I'll be cracking jokes.
Speaker 3: What do you say this?
Speaker 2: Why you go to the gym so you could pick me up? If you drop me on and punch you in the chest. You know a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Like that, and they can stay hard. You look so focused. That's what's a nightmare.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, but because if you're not telling like nothing, Like certain people you hook up with and they'll be like, oh my god, your body is amazing or oh my god, you're so pretty or whatever, you know what I mean, like stuff like that. But certain people are the opposite. They will say nothing, no words, and it's like do.
Speaker 3: You like me? Like why are you here? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's it's helpful to have a little back and forth, especially if it's like you in the moment and it's it's feeling good and the light is hitting you a little certain way.
Speaker 2: Right right right, the sun is like at the right point of the sky where like everybody's body is like a.
Speaker 3: Little bit pinky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like the daytime.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not having sex at all, so I don't even know why I'm talking about this.
Speaker 3: That's fine. You could do.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have some runoff. You can have some TVT sex. Just you can talk about old sex times.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about in general. So, Andrew, are you somebody who makes noise?
Speaker 4: I like to give feedback, and I actually I had an experience recently recently this morning, no I wish, but I after sex. I was like, oh, that was like really good, like I enjoyed it. And then he has the audacity to say I could tell, like in like a mean way, not in like a oh like yeah, I could tell, He's like, and I was like, okay, bitch, like I could tell.
Speaker 5: Well, Andrew, I feel like you're the type that might give like porno voices.
Speaker 1: I'm not at hole. Yeah, it sounds too natural for you in wis browing right out. Wow, stop looking at me.
Speaker 3: You sound like a cartoon. He sounds like a cartoon.
Speaker 4: That is not me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like anime? Do you change your voice trying to make it deep? Are you sure that was good? I really enjoyed it. Yeah, I could tell. What did you say when he said that? And I was like, okay, well what were you saying? I mean, it's just you know, I'm not going to do it into a microphone.
Speaker 5: Why not? I just did it you've literally done everything else. Yes, have you talked about your homeless dick.
Speaker 2: It's like, because it's the safe space, people know that's your salvation army. But just like light mode, they know that you're a super sic moan, Wait Andrew, do you use an enema before?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't eat. You don't eat, so it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but do you I don't know how many issues.
Speaker 2: But do you know in the morning before you leave your house that you don't have sex later?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I will know. I have a pretty good idea of what's up there?
Speaker 5: You know, you know, so you write down, So you have like a diet diary.
Speaker 4: You have a movement like what I'm eating.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what the fuck I ate. That's why you said you don't eat ramen no more. But we understand this. We know what's going on over there. You don't if you write it down.
Speaker 4: Those noises bitch.
Speaker 3: Tight?
Speaker 4: Do you like when other people make noises?
Speaker 3: Yes, then what's going on over there? Because you it seemed like you be making fake noises. No, it's not fake, it would be real. I mean I've always been like a chatty person, so what you'd be saying during sex, harder, harder, yeah, wow, Like.
Speaker 4: And that's about it.
Speaker 2: That's hard, the harder, more, give me more, give me, give me more, give me.
Speaker 3: More, or yeah, or I'm like you look great.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. I hate that when you compliment someone and then they never give a compliment factory.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes you don't deserve Itiga.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I didn't mean to call you a nigga, but you know, okay, this is why people think Andrew's black because you say things like that.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, that nigga's in the studio right now. No, but you know what it is, because it because some people. Okay, the one person that I hook up with, he is good for that, Like he's good at complimenting and being voe but not talking too much. He's not like moaning out of control is not it's not problematic. But this other person is like be like radio silence.
Speaker 3: Is there a dead body here? Yes?
Speaker 2: But yes, it's fine, it's good, but like it could be better if you told me how stunning I am in this moment.
Speaker 3: But Marie, you hear that all this time. No no no no no no no no no no no no, it's not the same.
Speaker 2: You're not tired of that, Sydney. You're not tired of people telling you I'm taught. No, I'm not tired people tell me I'm good. I need you to tell me that I look good. I'm tired of people like I don't know. So I texted this tell me what are you tired of? I texted this person about it and he was like, old on.
Speaker 3: Let me read it work?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mom, Sydney, please stop talking to me about who I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving you no more details.
Speaker 2: I said, uh. I said, it's almost you don't make any noise at all. It's almost worse. And he was like, not making noises is worse than making noise and I said, yeah, Actually I like feedback and he said my body language or me coming back is not enough.
Speaker 3: And I was like, whoa girl.
Speaker 5: He sound like you, he giving you you.
Speaker 3: I like this person. Wow, I want to meet this. You're not going to meet this. I would love to meet this path people. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But yeah, So that's that's what was all my heart today because Wow, this conversation just happened.
Speaker 3: So that sounds like fucking you. Wow? Does that sound like me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: To the t great love it list it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're listening to this, talk to us about you know, do you like noise?
Speaker 3: Do you not like noise?
Speaker 2: Can you share a story about a time where somebody was making way too much noise? And you were like, yeah, I got neighbors, and I got things to do tomorrow, and I got people that I need to look into their eyes tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So what's the craziest thing somebody said to you? Though, people don't say crazy thing nothing to you.
Speaker 2: No, they don't, like, I'm not This is not a Charlotte York sex in the city situation where they're like stupid flo Like, no one is saying anything crazy to me.
Speaker 5: But someone told me to come in their mouth, and I was like, that's that's hot.
Speaker 3: Did you know you're.
Speaker 2: Saying no, but we don't believe you. Sis, I didn't because you couldn't.
Speaker 5: I it's yeah, I think it's difficult to just I can't do it.
Speaker 3: It's it takes me time, it does.
Speaker 5: I'm a difficult person unless there's like a vibrator on my clit. It's just hard for me to manually like have an orgasm.
Speaker 2: Well, you said they were clit on the podcast Crazy cutting, clit, glindon't corning Clinton cut, couldn't clit cut clip cook cut gross anyway, So that was that was on my heart. What did y'all want to talk about today, Sydney. What's one of your hearts cysts?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: I have to get on meds, okay, Yeah, I have to get on them so I could be a normal person.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sorry to bring the mood down, but.
Speaker 2: I gotta get on meds. Uh huh okay, And then right right, what's the end of the sentence.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna do it soon.
Speaker 3: I'm for you. Yeah, because anybody's telling you that you need to do it.
Speaker 5: No, just because like how I feel, I don't feel good, like like I feel like good things are coming and I just can't see it. And that could just because I'm a negative person, or it could just be like you're extremely depressed.
Speaker 2: Also, this is the season where people's depression starts to kind of kick into high gear because the sun is, i don't know, not out for us long, and winter blues is a real thing. People be sad. People got happy lights, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have one that you you got me too.
Speaker 2: Ah, the Patreon paid for that. Because I have one as well. Yeah, happy lamp have you do you deal with It's it's like a vitamin D light. You plug it in and you're supposed to like sit in front of it for like ten minutes during the day, like in the winter time because we're not getting as much sun so we're sadder.
Speaker 3: So this lamp is supposed to help you kind of like get over your winter sadness. I don't know if it works. No, God Beth and Beyond.
Speaker 2: So you know that's there, never expired. So or you can go on Amazon and just order a vitamin D light. Yeah, go on Amazon or quote unquote happy light.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was a whole episode on broad City, Broad City where Lana had one and she would have to bring it to work because she was so depressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, in real life she's kind of a happy person. Yeah. Yeah, she's awesome. She's cool. We love Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I want to do I mean I went to La and just real quick did a I don't know if people are listening, but it was a terrible test.
Speaker 3: I was like, what did they have you doing?
Speaker 5: What were testing for for a show?
Speaker 3: And I'm putting show in quote Yeah, okay. It was a show on Snapchat. No it's not. It was gonna be on a TV, but it it was not for me.
Speaker 5: It was like everybody coming in it was like, ah, yeah, y'all should.
Speaker 3: Be doing something like this. And then there was me.
Speaker 5: What was what everyone looked like Instagram famous people or they could be on like media Takeout, Young Black and Fabulous.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a lot of a lot of video ho bodies, a lot of Kylie Gender Lip Lip challengers.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of guys. It was not a lot of women there.
Speaker 5: It was like me and maybe like three other gals, and I was just like, yeah, this does not feel like my vibe or my brand.
Speaker 3: And this is what happens.
Speaker 5: You know. They you to do some things and you're like you go and then you see it and you're like, yeah, I don't want this, and you're like I want to be good, but I'm almost like I don't want this.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't need this. This is not what I'm looking for. But you do need some money.
Speaker 5: So I do need money, but I think I'm in a place or where we're at like it's coming legit.
Speaker 3: And sometimes people take things and it's like, oh, you were desperate. You really needed it.
Speaker 2: It was a lean on your house. You really needed that seven hundred and forty dollars. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you sold your soul for that. Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: And we're in a different place, a better place. Yeah. So I did that.
Speaker 5: But I went to LA and I was just fucking I was down. I couldn't I couldn't shake it. I was like, what is going on? I didn't want to meet up with anybody. I didn't want to do anything. And also, like everybody in La right now, they got jobs.
Speaker 3: Everyone's working, everybody's got a writing job.
Speaker 5: Everybody is busy until six, and then six they're like, do I really want to do something after? Yeah, I'm on the west side, you're on the east side. It's gonna take me twenty minutes to get to you.
Speaker 3: Not even it's less fast in La.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take me ninety eight minutes to get to you, and you're six blocks away. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I went there and I realized I was like, oh, this is how people be getting sad in LA too.
Speaker 3: Well. La is lonely. LA is a lonely place. Hey there, lonely girl.
Speaker 2: Wait, why is it a lonely place because everything is so spread out and it's and everyone in LA likes to take their own card to each thing, so you're alone a lot in LA. And even if you know people out there, like it's an effort to get to see them or to get them to come see you. So it's like, eh, it's It's like when I was there. The first time when I lived there, I was I was lonely.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is this sucks. Well, you also were taking the bus.
Speaker 2: I was tacond the bus, so that also a reason to be sad, but it just it wasn't fun. But now whenever I go back, I know enough people there that I'm like, oh, I have stuff to do and I'm in and out of here. So it's not it doesn't feel lonely to me.
Speaker 3: But La is hard.
Speaker 2: Ye, living in a city where you don't really know nobody, it's difficult. But I feel like it's easier to do that in New York because you're always touching somebody on the train, or you're like sitting close to somebody at the store or urgent care or whatever, you know what I mean. Like it's easier to meet people here, and people walk. It's a public transportation city. LA is not that, so you're never really you never really have to be.
Speaker 3: Next to somebody that you don't know. Yeah, and in LA, everybody is like what are you doing? What are you up to?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What have you booked? What have you booked?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 5: When I was in this like waiting room for the audition or whatever, I mean, everyone was talking about all the shit that they're doing and that means so fat, it means so quick. It was just so obnoxious and I was just like, is this what people do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: They just say yeah, because you know, I just got offset with Chris Tucker and whatnot.
Speaker 3: That's why I was late. I was running late because and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, Chris Tuck, what what film are y'all doing again?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Come back, come back, come back?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know, let me look at this contract right now, because they want me to sign real quick.
Speaker 3: And it's like, oh, that's not how contracts work. Oh my god, how's your lawyer looked at this? It sounds like a no, oh, let's be lying. I gotta look at this contract. They want me to sign it. Okay, have your people looked at it? They just sent you this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, get they got me at this this comedy club this week and they paying me a couple of racks.
Speaker 3: It's like, this is tacky. This is gross.
Speaker 2: When people talk about how much money they're making, I don't know, yeah, but I feel like when people are that because I like to keep things close to the chest, like when the announcement is in deadline is when you don't know. Like otherwise what am I bragging about these things for? Like you'll see them in my stories, or you'll see them on the gram, or you won't see them at all. Like I like to say that I'm unemployed because I ain't got no regular job, but like hot work, how about heah? But everything I do doesn't need to be announced. I feel like you should be making more moves and less announcements. Right The people who making all these announcements have time because they're not making no moves.
Speaker 3: Okay, a word, a sermon, a little sermon.
Speaker 5: You wait a.
Speaker 3: Minute, did you see the pastor the pastor.
Speaker 2: That was trending on Twitter. He was like eating some woman out that wasn't his wife. Wait what No, the technique pastor. It was like Pastor Daniel Caesar, that's not what his name was. It was like this all black dude just eating the box like a professional.
Speaker 3: I was like, do I need to get me a little fitty enough? A little side pissed because he was eating because the Lord was on his back.
Speaker 2: But people are like, the good word, the Lord has blessed the tongue. It was like people were pulling up all these Bible verses that have the word tongue and eat and blah blah blah and them, and it was on Twitter trending for.
Speaker 3: Like a day. I did not see that.
Speaker 7: Fuck.
Speaker 3: It was so wow, did my Twitter block me from my blessings? The whole video? Like he and he he was he was looking the booty hole. He was going, is he supported on?
Speaker 5: I need to see you looking at me?
Speaker 3: And people are like, that's not the first Lady of the church. No, it's definitely that.
Speaker 2: And it was like, well, how you know what the first Lady's box looked like? And then it like the story came out and it was like it was not his.
Speaker 5: Wife, it's this old ass pastor, so nobody's eating it. I felt like that pastor David Wilson, who how long was he with his wife? I know you think she's gonna leave him, Not if he eat box like that at her house.
Speaker 3: No, that's a reason to Stavid. That's what I'm saying. I don't think she's gonna leave it if he eats her out like that.
Speaker 2: Pastor David Wilson accused of being the alleged pussy eating pastor goes n was the number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tear it up. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: After the video, some people online clem to show the pastor providing oral services to a women leaked online. Pastor Wilson worked as a Christian pastor in Texas for nearly forty years.
Speaker 5: Orl is important, it's not everybody can do it, and you really got to have your heart in it.
Speaker 3: And so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't come over here half half eating. Don't be half hungry. Okay, you gotta be famished when you arrive, pull up with an empty stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need you to be like on like Andrew and just like not eating for a couple of days, a couple of days, because you know what you're about to get.
Speaker 3: An empty stomach.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you dare show it to my house full because I'm not gonna that's that's not what we want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But also I just want to say that eating vagina is very hard.
Speaker 3: It's not easy.
Speaker 5: Eating vagina's hard, Yeah, it is. You're like, I can't relate. I don't know what to tell you about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it seems like it's hard because most people don't know how to do it. But you know, if if you practice, practice makes perfect. I believe even y'all just.
Speaker 4: You don't know what you like. So wouldn't you just know?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes you don't know what you like. I know what I don't like. You know, he's looking at you. Yes, Sidney, okay, are you good at it?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 3: Right? Sydney's not good at it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say that. I would not say that. I would say that me eating pussy is like me doing comedy. It's like I'll be I'll be hitting sometime and I'll be missing.
Speaker 4: No, but you hit more than you not?
Speaker 3: Doesh exactly?
Speaker 4: My God? So rude?
Speaker 3: Or should I practice?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 3: Who said? Amen? Well, we're not gonna watch this video? Wait, I need to see it.
Speaker 2: No, Cidy, we're not about to watch porn on the podcast. I don't know where the video is. Just go on, Twitter and search Pastor Wilson. It'll pop up. It's not popping up right now. They might have taken it down.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 4: I couldn't find a screen cut.
Speaker 2: God I need I need a Pastor Wilson in my life, a man that shure knows how to work it. And then Pastor Wilson. Challenge is trending. I too need a Pastor Wilson.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love black Twitter.
Speaker 5: You guys bring me fucking joy on my darkest days. I just been like, let me go to Twitter and go to black Twitter and see what's what's really gonna bring me out of this darkness.
Speaker 3: Let's make out, have sex, cuddle and have a deep talk.
Speaker 2: Then let's have sex again, go out to eat, then go back home, watch a movie, and have sex again. Words I want to hear from my own Pastor Wilson till then let me enjoy every minute of my single life.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, how you doing? My name is pastor Pastor Wilson.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, Okay, anyway, I love it, LISTED needed want it. I guess I'm giving head is hard, but you know y'all like receiving it, So y'all should maybe google how to do it? And watch a video, maybe watch a Pastor Wilson challenge video and figure it out.
Speaker 3: I believe in y'all. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel like you watch Porno or you watch these movies, and they make it look like it's so simple, and it's like, no, it's like, you really gotta get in there. You gotta gotta move the lips, you gotta know what they.
Speaker 3: Do make it look easier.
Speaker 2: But also a lot of men don't know what they're doing wrong because women won't tell them that they're doing a bad job.
Speaker 5: Because ladies half of us don't even know what we fucking want.
Speaker 2: That's true, but we know what we know what's not working, which y'all thinking it for everybody is an actress.
Speaker 5: No, Well, I've been going to these auditions and I'm not a good actress, so neither of my I've never affected in my life.
Speaker 3: That's not who I am. I will ask you to leave.
Speaker 2: Hey, so this is not working for me, So can you leave? You gotta tell somebody to leave after they try. Try if you're not getting not nice what I've never Okay, look, so the new place. I haven't had any company yet in the new house, but I will kick somebody out the new house. Hey, I just saged the house and you're doing a terrible job.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like kicking people out.
Speaker 5: It's important, Like you got to know what your apartment setup is, because like if you have a doorman, that's perfect because it's like I'm kicking you out and then I'm calling the dormant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a person eat pussy.
Speaker 5: And they are not allowed back in the building eighty six. Yeah, they can't be on the premises. I don't even want them in the front.
Speaker 3: There are no loitering. Okay, no, let him know. Let him know loitering because he ain't liking it. Right, Yes, please do not disturb.
Speaker 5: Yes, So they're gonna be coming out the elevator and I would like you to DJ Jazzy jeff them out as well.
Speaker 3: Fling them out. Yeah, if you can, if you're free, if you have time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if it's like you're kicking somebody out, you gotta walk up. You on a sixth floor, They gotta walk down six flights of stairs. Well but okay, but when that's alive, But when you pull up to my house, when you pull up to me, bumpa and you see them, you're walking up six flights.
Speaker 3: You should be committed to go to the mountaintop. Bit y'all tired.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you should be committed to go up to the mountaintop and let make sure everybody comes.
Speaker 3: If you the only one coming, then why did you come here? Yes, you can leave. Listen, you dismissed. Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: You can't give to get what you can't give to get?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Just because you given that, don't mean you're gonna get something.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, if you get in this box, if I'm giving you this, you can't give to get.
Speaker 5: Marie, you gona you gotta be in hopes and hopes and prayers and you hope that's equal.
Speaker 3: But that's the works.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Pastor Wilson, go ahead and put my pussy on the prayer list because I feel like we're gonna give to get and hope that God provides right through Wilson.
Speaker 5: Orgasms are It's not for everybody.
Speaker 3: They're like complicated, man.
Speaker 2: They're not complicated if you know what you're doing right, Like the same way that you like you practice for a sport that you play, or you read for an exam, or you like douche your butt up for butt stuff, like the way that you prepare for everything else in life. You should be doing that. You should be applying that to your sex. Also, some of y'all need to get in and get them repsent. Some of y'all need to work on your core so you're not always trying to be on the bottom. Some of you know what I mean, Like you need to put some work and read a book, watch a watch an education on sex film.
Speaker 5: We're very mental. People talk to women are mental. Talk to an older woman in your life and ask her what she likes. Somebody could be doing it right, and if your head is not there, you are not gonna come. And that's just what it is. Men, it's completely different. They could get laid off that day. They could have absolutely no money in their bank account, they could have no roof over their head and have no bed, and somehow the com is coming out profusely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But now, now, if you're with a guy and he can't stay hard or he's not coming, now you feel like you're doing something.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh my god, it's something happened shaved. Well, let me tell you. When the dick is not working for a man.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's it's usually the vibe like it is, right.
Speaker 4: Andrew, Yeah, I mean that's all on you.
Speaker 3: Ah, it's true on me. Look, you not blaming your lame dick.
Speaker 2: You're lame ed up dick on me, because this is something that we as women, we take that. On something bad happens during sex, we blame ourselves. We don't come, we blame ourselves. We're not having a good time, we blame ourselves. The dude is in his own head living his best life. If his dick can't stay hard that you're not blaming that on me. Listen, I've been in situations where that's happened to me and I'd be like, well, what's what's going on with you? You're you're not blaming this on me. I smell good, I shower, my body's ninety eight percent moisturized, like my my bangs is swept to the side. Q like you, you're not blaming this on me, especially if you're somebody that I've set with before.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean that's what.
Speaker 2: I'm no for me personally, I'm not accepting this bad dick energy.
Speaker 3: You could go, that's fine. The fire escape is literally across from the bed. You don't even need to take the door.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, listen, everybody live in their own bubbles. If they want to feel like I did nothing wrong, everything is right. I honestly, I had a situation. Okay, I'm being too honest on a podcast.
Speaker 3: This is like years ago.
Speaker 5: Sure I couldn't understand like what happened, like why this person couldn't get hard, but they didn't want to say what it was. But then this was this was right around the time that I had got that you know, that trickonomius or whatever.
Speaker 3: And so you smelled bad. I didn't smell good.
Speaker 5: And I think it was like in the first stages, and I couldn't tell that it smell that good.
Speaker 3: But he he was.
Speaker 5: Down there, he first felt he was like felt the red lobster, the red lobster, the under the sea.
Speaker 2: No, don't don't do that red lobster. You know, they haven't endless shrimp. And still we like it wasn't it was?
Speaker 4: Did he say something? It was?
Speaker 3: And it was endless tilapia going down there. It was farmed. It wasn't fresh free water tilapia, right right right? Did you say something something?
Speaker 5: He didn't say anything he could say, but then he left and I had I ended up having to smell, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, when he was down there like eating you out, or he was down there were having sex.
Speaker 3: I think he was.
Speaker 5: He went down on me a little bit, and then then he was like no, no, yeah, and then he like tried to just have sex and it wasn't working out, and.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't know, maybe it's me and I, you know, I'm really tired or something like that.
Speaker 2: And and that's all that he tried to take the pressure off you and didn't just say you smell bad, your dirty box beat.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's not fucking sweet. I need you to tell me what's fucking wrong. Yeah, it's embarrassing, but I'm sorry. We all have bodies, we're all humans. Sometimes something's not gonna smell right. It's it's a fucking whole bacteria and everything can be all up and through it a baby comes out of there.
Speaker 2: It's right next to your asshole. There's gonna be smells a lot of excuses on this.
Speaker 3: It's not excuses. It's just like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: To make people believe that all I have to smell like ivory soap or all these different things.
Speaker 2: You don't have to smell like ivory soap, but you shouldn't smell like you know, yeah it was it was Ninja turtle.
Speaker 3: It was wrong. It was wrong smell.
Speaker 5: But I shouldn't be embarrassed that I just so happened to smell bad this one time, Sydney.
Speaker 2: I feel like you should be a little bit embarrassed that you couldn't smell it, and then you smelled it after he I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't smell it. Use a little allergies.
Speaker 5: I put my f you're up there, and I was like, oh wow, yikes, yikes, Okay, Marie, how dare you so nobody has smelled once in this room?
Speaker 3: Is we're saying, you've never had a strange smell?
Speaker 2: No, even with the HBV sys it smells great, smells like holy water.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Pastor Wilson.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Whatever, listen.
Speaker 2: I but yes, Sidney, I hear what you're saying. You're saying that you want people to tell you. I'm saying, don't blame your problems with me, don't put it all all on the women in the room.
Speaker 3: The women.
Speaker 2: It's not us. It's not always us. A lot of times it's men go through stuff. Also, your dick won't stay hard because your dick is lazy today, I don't know. But don't blame that on me, is what I'm saying me personally.
Speaker 3: Right, But if you're not coming, who are you blaming me? Who am I blaming?
Speaker 2: Yes, the person that I'm with, But okay, But also because what I'm saying is like, there are men, like I've had sex with people who you could tell they knew what they were doing because they've done it before, They've done research. Everything that this person was doing was with a solid purpose in mind. And it's not just for their pleasure. They care about their partner having a good time too. There's no reason why everybody who has ever had sex in the history.
Speaker 3: Of sex can't do that. You should be thinking about both of us.
Speaker 2: You should be thinking, I'm here to have a good time, but I also want to make sure that you finish too.
Speaker 3: That's all that I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But also there needs to be you need to be realistic. Not every time you're gonna come, that's just not what it is, sure, but every time you come over here. You not coming and I'm staying here not coming? Does that make sense otherwise? Like why am I here?
Speaker 2: We're having a good time, and then you finished and then you leave and then you ask me if I got snacks, and then you going through and eating my dunken rules you have not you're not.
Speaker 3: Coming to the crib. Sounds like get off your.
Speaker 2: Chance sense, But I haven't had anybody come to the exactly, Well, what's this energy energy about? Just did you know what I said? I haven't had anybody come to the house. That's what this energy is. But anyway, I just I feel like as women were like not allowed to like speak up or we internalize things and we shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 5: So sorry, every time I turn around somebody talking about something. Everybody is just very open now. I know everybody's business. Everybody is very vocal.
Speaker 3: Maybe five years ago people weren't talking about stuff. But I know too much.
Speaker 5: I hear too many things in passing, uh, you know, from the uberpool to the bus to waiting online. I feel like we are hearing everybody's story now. So well, I don't think that people.
Speaker 2: I think that the person that you're sleeping with you should be able to talk to them. If you can't speak freely and openly to the person you're having sex with.
Speaker 3: Then you should not be sleeping with that person.
Speaker 2: If having a conversation with somebody makes you uncomfortable, then that person should not be inside you, and you should not be inside them.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Like if you over here, like I shouldn't be afraid to be like, well, I don't want to offend him. Just Hey, what's where your head at today?
Speaker 3: Like, what's what's going on? The technique? It's not hitting the same? What's up? You a fire today? You didn't get all your hours of sleep that you needed, Mari. Yeah, some people have great communication skills.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I do, but I'm it's like, because the energy you're giving me from on the other side is like, since is you a therapist? Like?
Speaker 3: What is good?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Just I only want to have good sex now. If it's not good, I'm stopping it in the middle. That's all I'm saying. And I'm gonna tell you what's not working and if you can adjust cool. If you can't, then buy later. Please don't murder me, Please leave, Please don't matter.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean men are scary. Everybody scary. Everybody's scary.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just I'm telling you from my side, everybody scary.
Speaker 3: They are. Everybody's turting and.
Speaker 5: Creepy, and you know, you never know what's going on people's heads.
Speaker 3: And yeah, white men y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all at the top of the list of scary ass ship yes, top top, top in top, top of the list.
Speaker 3: But then lesbian women y'all right underneath women, Yes, it also scary, terrifying. It's like, did you just pull up on my job and act like you also work here? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I think I'm a hook up with a woman in twenty twenty, I'm gonna put that in there or maybe before the end of the year.
Speaker 4: You're giving really masculine vibes today.
Speaker 3: Because I'm wearing a because I'm wearing.
Speaker 4: The chain everything like whoa, okay.
Speaker 2: You're saying whoa, Oh this is cute, okay, and how you got your chair angled towards my body?
Speaker 5: All right, I'm I'm opening the doors. I hope that that happens for you. Yeah, but I hook up with a hit, yeah, but I hope that it's like all.
Speaker 3: This energy that you like. It better be equal. Yeah, same, Yes, but I'm new.
Speaker 4: I'm new.
Speaker 3: I haven't got through gay orientation or nothing. I'm not know how to do this. Probably will since you take some notes. Are you a student? Are you a teacher? I'm not.
Speaker 2: I am listen, I am an intern. I'm a student of the world, student of the universe. Yeah, a sister in Christ. That's the problem though, that I hear. I've heard so many times like this whole year. I'm like, yeah, I think i'm women. No, not you, just in general, because it's like, this is what happens.
Speaker 5: There's a point where, you know, there's a plateau with the dick and they're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, dick plateau.
Speaker 5: Figure something else out, and then they bring that to the fucking lesbian world.
Speaker 3: The bitches who have really been doing.
Speaker 5: It, they about that life and they're like, yeah, I'm gonna come in, yes, but then you're gonna get yours. And then it's like, well, what are you doing? Oh you're just here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just here so you can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can say first, I mean, honestly, let's think about this.
Speaker 5: I mean I think that you get a young over thirty something is not playing them.
Speaker 3: Well, you your first. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's my type of a veteran of the game. I don't want somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, well then you Okay, so you're gonna get a twenty five year old lesbian who don't know since I'm not here for the salt and Pegon think your pussy is a ring pop.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not here for the George Tony pukes.
Speaker 2: Okay, gimme just give me like a like a like a twenty seven twenty eight. Like she knows that I'm not a lesbian, but she's like, oh, yeah, I think you know, let's.
Speaker 3: This will be cute. I'm sorry, any bitch, it's like, oh, I know she's not a lesbian. I'm gonna turn her out. That's that's the mission. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, if that's the mission, then show me, you know, show me put your mouth where your money is.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, Marie, you had this energy for these men, like, oh, come bring something to the table.
Speaker 2: We both come in and then you come up. Yes, but Sidney, I don't date women. I'm not attracted to women. That's not what my vibe is. Attracted to men.
Speaker 3: I date men.
Speaker 2: Yes, if we're having sex and it feels good, I also want the release, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But if I'm like, oh, I feel like maybe i'll come with a chick this.
Speaker 2: Year, like you, I'm coming in, I'm telling you that I've never been with a woman before, right, you know that I'm not.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe you look at me now and you think she might could be getting.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that's like, uh, you know, that's being a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: I'm still being honest with both sides, but just because you're honest about it.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying I think that's not just you.
Speaker 5: I think that's hypocritical for women to have all these expectations for men, and then when they're like, oh, I'm gonna try a woman, they come with the same men energy, like well I'm gonna get mine, and then I'm out.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I want to see what its I'm like, I'm like, it's not really what I'm.
Speaker 2: Just sayings like, you know, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: Maybe this's first time. Let me be the dude for once? Can I be the dude?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So all right, well let's let's take let's take bets on the on the over under whether you think I'm a pega man?
Speaker 3: First hook up with a chick first.
Speaker 5: It's gonna happen. I man, you have your own place. Are you pegging in your place? I feel like that's peg.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I want to peg somebody at their house and leave them there bleeding on the floor. No, I don't have a peg we can go to. I gotta go to somebody's house and use theirs. No, no, I'm not gonna use I'm just I gotta. I gotta have it and use it for everybody.
Speaker 4: I would make them, yeah, right, I.
Speaker 2: Would make them purchase it. Thank you, Andrew Wow pegging expert right there.
Speaker 3: Because it's it's a lot involved.
Speaker 5: You don't want to use somebody's ship that they used on somebody else, right, But I'm.
Speaker 3: Also not buying one.
Speaker 2: And then I gottas and I got to use it for multiple people.
Speaker 5: Yes, baby prey huh is just saying what kind of soaps you have over there?
Speaker 2: Some grill Dot cops in there, that.
Speaker 3: Some Miss Myers, some doctor castile soap. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's the desire with pegging? Would you actually want.
Speaker 2: I want to peg a white man in his house overlooking the Manhattan skyline, will ask, and I never want to see him again. I want to I want to peg a powerful man.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna bess.
Speaker 3: You're gonna see an asshole.
Speaker 2: And you were like, as you a German phol bitch, you want to see a man's open ass, open ass. I mean we you know, we'll cut some lamps on, will turn the lights off, lights off, lamps on, by lamps on, lights off, or I will do it by moonlight.
Speaker 3: Dance in the moon everybody was pegging in the pegging in the moonlight.
Speaker 2: Yes, anyway, I'm gonna se a buttthole and I'm gonna do it, and then I'm gonna leave. I'm gonna make I mean, hopefully it's somebody rich and he'll get me a helicopter home, an.
Speaker 3: Uber uber copter.
Speaker 2: Well, because this is what we're I feel like a lot of people within the entertainment industry, they got a lot of really kinky, freaky, deaky things happening. And I feel like after you've you've had a certain amount of sex, you've had a certain amount of money, Like did you just see things differently than the way that we see it. So I just feel like the more money we make and the more like I will peg a director for a role.
Speaker 3: In a movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm gonna get on the couch and like let myself you know what I mean, Well, depend on the director, we'll see.
Speaker 4: But I'm.
Speaker 3: The person I'm pegging. Yeah, I don't want it to be anybody ugly.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be somebody like kind of attractive, but I'm assuming, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like ugly people want to get pegged with them. Yeah, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be a hot guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody who the guy who also has titties.
Speaker 2: That's like, no, Well then that's why I haven't done it yet because you know that. But you know, I'm out here. I'm not actively looking for them, but they are out here.
Speaker 5: They absolutely you know. I'm giving you all energy, Marie.
Speaker 3: It's gonna come your ways yeah, ways with a Z.
Speaker 2: The Black People pick up a Ways Ways is the Black People Uber when you order if you order it now, it's the car not gonna come for six years.
Speaker 3: Ways. Uh, somebody has sent us something. Let me go on this.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: The Instagrams, somebody send us a little I have some advice or something like that, and I was like, Okay, let me. We haven't done that in a long time. Y'all be sending us stuff in the d MS and I'll be looking at it and then I forget.
Speaker 2: It's a lot well, because you know what you gotta do. You gotta screenshot them and like save them tours.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: I see it, and I'm like, ah, I'm gonna get back to this, and I'm like, whoopsie, whoopsies.
Speaker 3: My bad.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I feel good. I feel good about uh the uh the sex I would I have in the next year, Andrew, do you know, just in general, just I feel like I'm making moves career wise and lifestyle wise, so also sexually.
Speaker 3: The the it will be better, okay or more interesting.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's what I'm putting into universe of vision board. Interesting sex.
Speaker 5: It's gonna happen. Yeah, you live in New York City, It's that's it's bound to happen.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 5: We got a little somebody in our DM slid through photo bitch for twenty Hey boo, how you doing. She's like in the off chance you read this love the podcast. I was sending my boyfriend some new and old nudes today and they were live photos.
Speaker 3: He was like, wow, I.
Speaker 5: Can hear you listening to Sydney and Marie in the background of all of these, and I started cracking up.
Speaker 3: I had no clue. Lol.
Speaker 5: Anyways, thanks for creating great content. You guys are really talented. Also, yes, I turned my straight white boyfriend onto you guys, and he loves the pod too.
Speaker 3: Clap clap for that.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks you white man recognizing our voices in the bathroom. Y, you're so cute.
Speaker 3: We love Emily. Also, Sis, send us the news.
Speaker 4: I really want to see it. I would love to see them, and.
Speaker 2: I want to hit the live the photo just so I can see what part of the episode you were listening to. Was it the episode where we were talking about doing nudes in portrait mode because we that we did do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. You listen to the podcast and you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: These voices they're so raspy. They sound like bullies, cartoon bullies. Let me pull my titties out. I love that that's who we are now.
Speaker 5: I think it's great. I mean, it's just super important and nude coaches. Yeah, I'm obsessed that you're listening to us, and you know your boyfriend is listening to us.
Speaker 3: I mean, keep it all in the family, you know, in the family. Somebody said that they came.
Speaker 5: To the podcast and they were like, we didn't We didn't give them any tips on how to slide in female comedians dms.
Speaker 3: And we didn't give you tips because I don't know. I don't want you slide in my lid.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should do that. I think, no, don't tell them because I don't want you to slide.
Speaker 4: In my No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no, I said, I don't think it's smart.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, a lady comedian is smart than most people. Sure, we can read between the lines, and we could tell when you're serious and when you're joking and when you just want to make something a.
Speaker 3: Bit and we don't have time for that.
Speaker 5: So I mean, if you really feel in her, go to a show, watch watch all of the material, wait till they end, and just be like, hey, I thought you were really funny.
Speaker 3: If you're available, I would love to, you know.
Speaker 5: Get a drink or something to eat, just real well, but me as a female comedian.
Speaker 2: When men watch me and then come up to me, I don't like it because they ain't cute. I don't like it. And then when like on these apps, people be recognizing me and they're like, oh, okay, well boom, I have a receipt, I will pull up the thing. First of all, somebody message me on HINT and they were like, Znab Johnson question Mark. Zaynab is another female comic who used to be bald and now has hair.
Speaker 3: But this guy was like, thought, I thought I had you.
Speaker 2: Oh yuck, gross, Yeah, that's messy, disgusting. But somebody sent me a message and they were like, I was at your show and you were talking about such and such. Oh my god, I can't find it because I gotta go through all these other people that I don't want to match with.
Speaker 3: This guy lives in Bushwick. That's a no.
Speaker 2: This guy is there's thirty two six four work. Yeah, but he white, so yeah, we got to also six four it is that's a whole foot taller that.
Speaker 3: You don't like.
Speaker 2: Six four that's cute. I'm five to three. I'm five four, so it just feels like, what's the problem. Yeah, he's a picture of him next to Sirena Williams. I don't want to dig this white man.
Speaker 3: Ah, let me let me see how he is, because you know he might be the person that pig thirty two. He lives in bedsty though, and I don't know. Thank god, you're a mess. Okay, so I can't find the thing.
Speaker 2: But people, when people recognize me from shows and they talk to me about it on apps, I'm turned off. Yeah, that's that's I'm turned I'm fully up Sahara Desert couch. And then when people come up to me after shows, for the most part, it be people who like not attractive, And I'd be like, did you not.
Speaker 3: Watch my set?
Speaker 2: Did you not hear the level of confidence and meanness coming out of my mouth?
Speaker 3: And you felt what that was? A bit? You think that you should come speak to me?
Speaker 2: Like I did a show last Friday and this little, this little person, this little Peter dinklage of a man came up and was like, oh, I would I want to ask you for your phone number?
Speaker 3: So bad?
Speaker 2: And I was like, first of all, ill, why would you write You're a man? Like be a dude about it and either ask me for mymber my phone number, or don't ask me for my number.
Speaker 3: Don't say I want to ask you for your numbers? So bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then it puts you in the place to be like, oh okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, please don't that's what I said. They put me in that position, you know what, Please don't do that. And he's like, oh, my name is Tyler. Can I follow you on Instagram? I said absolutely.
Speaker 3: Everything, Yeah, exactly, but and you need mission for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is this okay? And that's the other version of people who talk too much during sex. There's also that people were.
Speaker 4: Like, is this okay?
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling? Are you okay? Can I get you some waters after this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: Asking me if I want to beverage aft after his not like that?
Speaker 3: Oh, during people who talk too much? You want to get some water after that? That's weird. Hey, what's going are you good? Wow?
Speaker 5: Well, I see that you can't really spit on my dick right now? Oh would you like some water?
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice. That makes sense. That actually makes a lot of sense. Yikes.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I don't know why I brought it back to that, but I did.
Speaker 3: So that's where we are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you guys want to keep sending us questions or if you have shout outs or whatever, just send it to us, you know, in the DMS, and then we will definitely read them.
Speaker 3: We fell off.
Speaker 5: There's so many in here and I can't really so men, like, go through this because then I'm not paying attention on the podcast, which I normally do, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Stay away from that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, send us whatever your questions, your comments, send it that and then I think we should really do that voice memo thing. I think that would be funny.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Remember, I was like, if people send us vote, they send us voice notes through the email, and.
Speaker 3: Then then we know the email that we don't have will start an email up. Got it? What sho email eat pray ho?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That I mean that can't be. They don't think we're prostitutes. It's gonna be Sydney.
Speaker 2: I feel like the easies would have been an unofficial expert at Gail didn't.
Speaker 3: I literally I laid it up and you did not dunk it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, let they don't think we're food bloggers that bang people for meals. I think we should start that podcast Eat Pray at gmail dot com if it's available. If it's available, that's what it's gonna be. Yeah, someone said, Hi, I'm a huge fan of the Unofficial ex And just listen to the episode.
Speaker 3: Where you got the free mattress. Remember when I got the free mattress?
Speaker 2: Which kind do I order to get a free one too? I'm a broke girl about to move. Okay, so I don't even remember how long ago that episode is from. But if you go on Amazon and you order what the box that I have is called Shoot Tought and Needle. That's the brand, and so you could either go to Tought and Needle if you go to their website directly. If you try the bed out for thirty days or whatever and you don't like it, they will come pick it up.
Speaker 3: But if you order the Tought and.
Speaker 2: Needle on Amazon and you try it for a couple of days, if you call Amazon and say you don't like it, they will not come pick the mattress up, but they'll.
Speaker 3: Give you your money back. So I have to find the number.
Speaker 2: It's like a special customer service number that you got a call and you complain to Amazon, and then they say, well, we'll refund you your money.
Speaker 3: I'll find the number and i'll mess do to you. Sis.
Speaker 2: But I just this is for the new people who haven't been listening to them used it. But and I have a queen size free like a cute bed in a box, so it's a bed in a bo's so good. Is there anything you want to leave the listeners with before we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Sis?
Speaker 5: I'm just mainly like, hey, everybody should be coming. But you know, sometimes we hit and miss, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: You know that's all right, not in your house.
Speaker 5: But I think in most houses we understand that orgaisms are not that easy.
Speaker 3: Because I've just been i be like feeling my body is loose.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm ready to do it, and then nothing comes out, and I'm I'm like, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been with somebody that made you squirt or that made you come and then they just kept making you come? It's possible because sometimes you be looking at your body and you be like, damn, my body trash, I'm never gonna I'm never gonna be able to accomplish this with my body.
Speaker 3: And then and then you know, if you believe you can achieve, Well, where is that person? They don't even leave in the United States?
Speaker 5: Exactly, if you're trying to get squirting and coming all the time, you can't even be in the city.
Speaker 3: Boo, sirching and coming.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this is what I couldn't even get anybody in Massachusetts because once you because this is apparently this is science, Once you squirt once, then you will always squirt after. Like it'll be easier after you do it that first time. It's like when you break the seal when you're drinking, you pee, and then you keep paying you squirting, then you keep squirting, right, Uh, you know, with with good techniques. I mean it's not for everybody. Uh, And that's where we're gonna leave you, guys. Squirting is not for everybody, but everybody deserves to squirt a little bit, just a little, even if it might could be some pea pe if you have to, I think it's gonna always be if the sex is bad, pee in his bed and.
Speaker 3: Leave, no, and then he can order a new Amazon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, it's a circle of life, a circle.
Speaker 3: You jump into my arms so I can hold you up like symbol. Imagine you screamed that when you're squirting and we're gonna leave you there. Oh wait, and also.
Speaker 5: Do we have enough time for what for to promote what New York Comedy Festival?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yes, City been saying the wrong date? Okay have I I've been saying the right date. City's been saying the wrong day.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, let's just do it right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So we have very exciting news. The New York Comedy Festival and Forever Dog have teamed up for Forever Dog Day this year for the New York Comedy Fest. Right, So what that means is it's a whole day a further Dog podcasts that are coming to the festival on Saturday, November ninth at Union Hall in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Yes, our podcast obviously is gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's a bunch of other podcasts from Forever Dog, Iconography with Io Adeboirie and Olivia Craighead, Under Culture with James Adomian, and Dark Tank with Yadoye Travis. So you guys can come see all of those podcasts and in one day. Of course, Seek Culture and La Culturista is going to do that's their Seek Treatment and La Culturista is having their crossover premiere, first ever live show Yes at Murmur in Brooklyn. So you can get all your tickets to all of these shows at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com, slash.
Speaker 3: Live, slash Live.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a very exciting day that will go down in literally podcast history. So come check out Foreverdog Day at the New York Comedy Festival on Saturday, November ninth. Again, get your tickets on Foreverdog podcast dot com, slash Live.
Speaker 3: And really the only podcast that that matters is this one.
Speaker 2: So it was say for the day, but this is the one that you should be getting tickets for.
Speaker 5: We're at five o'clock, so but it's ely we get like a day pass. You don't get there at three c you know, Io and Olivia and then see us.
Speaker 2: Yes, come score with us, Yeah, or not come with us, see um with us?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Bye guys, Forever.
Speaker 7: Dog. This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baum, Joe Scilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 3: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 7: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook