Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arms Strong and Getty and no he Armstrong and Yetty Tony Garbage Ice floating down there is your supporters.
Speaker 2: We have to stop pointing fingers and start locking arms.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump's got this big rally going at Madison Square Garden. There's a direct parallel to a big rally that happened in the mid nineteen thirties at Madison Square Garden. And don't think that he doesn't know for one second exactly what they're doing there.
Speaker 1: I know this sounds bizarre. It sounds like I said this five years ago. You'd lock me up. I gotta lock him up.
Speaker 2: It is time to turn the page on the drama and the conflict, the fear division.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you tonight, do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 1: Yes? I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 5: You know, Brian not supposed to say this out loud from a different kind of show, but they did the exact same thing as that on Morning Joe on MSNBC Today with Trump. And this is one of the things that's driven me crazy about politics. My whole adult life following politics is if you follow any candidate very much, they do the whole My opponent is evil. Then they'll say, like twenty seconds later, we need to all come together and stop pointing fingers. My opponent's hitler. We need to start stop calling people names and love the devices rhetoric. Right, it's just a common thing in politics. It's driven me crazy my whole life.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious her saying we need to stop, you know whatever she said and join arms.
Speaker 1: What you call Trump a fascist?
Speaker 4: Speaking of unintended comedy, this is great. Sent along by alert listener Frank. This is from a college, an actual college. It's a poster. Election anxiety is real. And there's a guy in the fetal position.
Speaker 1: Grows somebodys.
Speaker 4: He's sitting in the fetal position with a cloud over his head, with eyes tearing. And there's a woman with her hand on her forehead with her head bowed. She just can't take it. Election anxiety is real. Votes are in and emotions are running high across the country. While some may feel joyful and triumphant, others might be grappling with disappointment, fear, and confusion.
Speaker 1: It's not that confusion.
Speaker 5: You see, we got two candidates, one of them gets elected one dozens.
Speaker 1: Have I cleared up your Confusionaire Junior Gallop.
Speaker 4: This is the colleges. Students have a place to glow, to go twenty twenty four election, brave spaces open. So it's not a safe space, it's a brave space. You're going there to be brave. It's brave to go to a space that's safe. So we're calling these brave spaces. You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 5: That's the most twisted.
Speaker 1: Logic I've ever heard. So you're so upset by just life.
Speaker 5: That you need to go into a special room with puppies and coloring books, and they're calling that a brave space because you're so brave. Right to be reduced to tears by an election? Hey, kids, word of the wise, we have these bitches every four years.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to get used to it.
Speaker 5: And you know what, if you count the offul year, we got them every two years.
Speaker 1: Ah, Can I gets scary?
Speaker 5: Can I start calling the cheesecake factory that help spa with some sort of twisted logic?
Speaker 4: Also, let me continue on with a poster coping with post election anxiety, go to a brave space, reach out to others. Gotta keep a journal, keep a journal, practice self care, and avoid over extending yourself. You don't have to struggle alone. There will be free comfort snacks.
Speaker 1: I hate the term self care so much.
Speaker 5: Almost everybody I know who talks about self care spends the majority of their life caring for themselves.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four Election, Brave Spaces, Open Wow Journal, self care.
Speaker 5: So I thought about grabbing the audio with this. I didn't know if we legally could or not. Mark Alperna was on a different radio show. He said this, and I thought it was damned interesting. And I'm sure he got a hell of a lot of pushback on this, But he thinks there's gonna be more of a mental, possibly violent breakdown on the left if Trump wins off than on the right if Harris wins. And the question was, why do you think that, and he said, for to me the obvious reasons. People on the left care way more about government than people on the right. People on the right want half the government to go away. We love it when the government shuts down. Right, the less government, the better, whereas on the left do you feel like government is the answer to all problems, and so the wrong person running everything that you think is so important makes you not plus thing Plus then there's the you know, the overall personality type. Yeah, I would agree, because not only do Democrats, liberals, progressives want big government, but they think government is the solution to everything that ails them all the problems they see in society, and they see a lot of problems that in my mind don't exist. I mean, I just you've got to remember that a certain percentage of each side believes the most extreme rhetoric of their side, and Trump's extreme rhetoric is Kamala's a jackass and she won't be a good president.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You can talk about communists.
Speaker 4: And that sort of thing, because I think there are a lot of neo Marxist running around. But the idea that Trump will never permit another election. He will rule like Hitler. He will break up gay marriages, he will end into racial marriages. Women will be hunted down for having an abortion, your period will be monitored. I mean, all of that Looney Tunes Project twenty twenty five crap that they're talking about.
Speaker 5: A certain percentage of people believe that stuff. So, yeah, they'll freak out. I realize to go to a brave space. I realize some of you, if you haven't already tuned out a screaming at the radio, Hello January sixth, Yeah, I mean, yeah, those people reacting strongly to an election not going the direction they wanted.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a stupid angry riot where a bunch of people got arrested for it.
Speaker 5: But there's no doubt that if you're a person of the left, you care, you want government to be more about your life, more of your life to be about the government than than people on the right.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt.
Speaker 5: My concern is that when the left wins, that the government grows and becomes more of my life.
Speaker 1: I want less. I want less of it. All amen to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the idea of Elon Musk and that other bloke who I mentioned the other day committing themselves to trying to reduce the size of government. If that's all Trump could accomplish, Oh how wonderful would that be. It's a talk about fantasy land. I realize it's it's unlikely, but man, I'd love to see him try.
Speaker 5: If you haven't seen the picture, of how easy it is to turn a candy corn into Trump. You need to look that up. It's damned funny. I almost want to do that on a whole bunch of candy corns and hand him out tonight to kids. Because you got the white, orange yellow. You put a little tie in the white that looks like his shirt, the orange just his face, and then give us his air.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just takes. It doesn't take much. It's really hilarious.
Speaker 5: Anyway, more serious topic, I was trying to figure out how I'm going to watch on Tuesday. Chris Steyerwalt, who's on NewsNation. He's there, Polster there. Remember he got fired by Fox for calling Arizona correctly. You know what.
Speaker 4: We got an email about that, and it changed my mind. They explained how he was way premature and got really really lucky. I wish I had it in front of me because it was a very convincing. But anyway, it's just a different take anyway, So Sti Walt's doing what.
Speaker 5: He's He's a guy in News Nation going through all their polling, and he tweeted out today if you look back on Bush versus Gore with pleasure the poles are suggesting you're in for a good time. It's hard to say because, like Nate Silver, the famous pollster, says there's a sixty percent chance that one of them win six.
Speaker 1: Of the swing states.
Speaker 5: Well, if one of them does that, if either of them do that, it's pretty clearcut win. And I don't have it in front of me, but I've seen some statistics of the early voting on a bunch of different states, and it is ginormous. I mean, turnout looks like it might be I mean truly amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, so the argument back and forth is and to me, I'm sorry, I didn't finish the thought. And if turnout is huge and amazing, that makes it less likely that it's just so close.
Speaker 5: When people keep using the example of yeah, at twenty twelve, all the polls were showing a red wave and it didn't happen at all. Trump wasn't on the ballot. That is all the difference in the world in terms of a motivator. Trump is such a twenty two Do you mean twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: The midterm that was supposed to be the red wave that turned out not to be the red wave and defied the polls.
Speaker 1: There was no Trump.
Speaker 4: There there are some crappy Trump candidates, but there was no Trump, and it was all about abortion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Trump does not have coattails, just like Obama didn't have coattails. Obama was a phenomenon when he was on the ballot. People turned out when he wasn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't. Same with Trump. I just think that's so obviously true.
Speaker 5: Oh but so I'm gonna watch Chris Steierwalter follow his Twitter Steve Kornacki of NBC, even though their network is so horrible. He's really good at digging into the numbers. And I heard him on a conservative podcast yesterday talking about counties that he can look at in Pennsylvania that he thinks he can tell pretty quickly what direction Pennsylvania is gonna go based on previous cycles, which I find pretty interesting. Interesting if that sort of thing's been consistent. A couple more things I want to jam in. We've been talking a lot about the Washington Post thing where Bezos decided we're not gonna endorse candidates anymore. People went nuts, They've lost order of their subscribers or something like that. This story out today the Washington Post is paying to boost stories critical.
Speaker 1: Of Trump as subscribers flee.
Speaker 5: So it's not a scandal that news organizations put money because we've done this. You can go on Facebook or Twitter and pay a couple of bucks. Like if you've got a tweet that you really think would be good and you want to get it out there more, you pay a little money. But the Washington Post is doing that on Facebook and Twitter in places with really anti Trump stories to try to, you know, reconvince people no, no, no, we hate Trump still. I'll bet that whoever's doing that is doing that without Bezos's knowledge or without his direction, trying to salvage his point of view, his or her point of view, probably a her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's possible. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then this one thing that I came across that kind of explains the way a lot of people are voting. The share of foreign born population in the United States.
Speaker 6: Is the highest it's ever been, including back in the day when you know Ellis Island and all that sort of stuff, in the Irish and the Italians and the people coming from everywhere.
Speaker 1: We're going back to eighteen fifty.
Speaker 5: Even in eighteen ninety, the previous high point it was fourteen point eight percent of the population in the United States was foreign born, and you could make a decent argument for having a hell of a lot of people come into this country from wherever when we were completely empty and we were expanding in the States with no people. It's now fifteen point six percent. And is that a policy that you voted for. Not in the least. But we have the highest percentage of foreign board we've ever had in this country, and nobody voted for that.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not saying this is necessarily going to be true going forward, But if you want to find a fierce patriot, someone who loves this country to their bones, show me an immigrant who came from a place within a press of government. Man, do they love America, whether it's you know, Cuba, or sometimes the Middle East, particularly non well anyway, Jews and Christians from the Middle East, they love this country to their bones. And I'm hoping that trend continues. Although that is certainly not an argument for letting in one hundred thousand Venezuelan gang members.
Speaker 1: As you said, nobody voted for this, They just let it happen.
Speaker 5: How about we decide how many people we want from where and then keep track of who's coming in. Not a crazy notion that, by the way, like eighty percent of America wants it. More on the way, stay here, Armstrong Hengetti.
Speaker 7: Former President Trump's campaign reportedly offered coffee mugs and beer coozies that read Latter Day Saints for Trump, but later remove the products after it was pointed out then Mormons do not drink coffee or beer. They're also no longer offering their Jews for Trumps.
Speaker 1: Spiral Hams. It's just funny.
Speaker 5: So we've been playing some Halloween music and sound effects as it is Satan's Day and your children are going out to get diabetes and two de kay.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, this is stiff.
Speaker 5: But you played you played Michael Jackson Thriller earlier, and I was thinking, I remember when that that video came out for Thriller. It was like the most expensive video that ever been made or something like that, and he had the creepy disfigured face which ended up being not near as creepy or as disfigured.
Speaker 1: As his actual face was. Right, that's something. Wow.
Speaker 5: I know my son is gonna do some trigger treating in his cow head just because he wants to see how people.
Speaker 1: React to it. It's it is a great costume.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I appreciated the picture you tweeted. Let's seem it's a really good comments.
Speaker 5: It's a very good one. But you know how little kids will say one thousand, million, billion, thousand million when they're trying to say a big number. Here's an actual big number that I didn't even know existed. Decillion. Google is facing a fine of a decillion dollars by a Russian court because they banned Russian TV channels. So a Russian court found them guilty and find them twenty decillion dollars. That is twenty with a one hundred zeros after it.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's more than all the money that exists in the world. Okay, total, that's a heavy fine. I'll leave the mark that sends a message that does that should be a deterrent. More than all the money that exists on the planet.
Speaker 1: With all the.
Speaker 5: Money we've got, obviously we've got the most, China, Russia, everybody, Yes, all of your everybody added together, twenty.
Speaker 1: Decillion is more than that.
Speaker 5: So if you want to throw around a big word, that's a big number that's actually real.
Speaker 1: I guess why would you what's the point of that from the Russian court.
Speaker 5: Where there was where were there people there arguing for less or more? And they settled on twenty decillion as opposed to making for right exactly?
Speaker 1: How about eighteen decillion.
Speaker 4: It's got a bit of a three Stooges feel to it that that's just absurd.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it is.
Speaker 4: The clowning the very legal process they claim to be defending there in Russia. I won't have it coming up. The New York Times is out to a rather nefarious scheme to try to discredit all conservative media. I'll explain it's it's it doesn't It's less complicated than it seems.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else.
Speaker 4: Oh, did you hear about the four Niners fans They wouldn't let into the game because.
Speaker 1: They were wearing a mega hat.
Speaker 5: Now is that a no political stuff rule that doesn't apply to I'm guessing pride and a whole bunch of other political things.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid you'll have to stay tuned. Young Man, Armstrong and Getty bring the funk, That's what I say. I just read Nate Silver's Twitter account. He's one of the best polsters out there.
Speaker 5: He actually started the five thirty eight polling organization, then left it and is on his own. But he just tweeted out there's a whole bunch of people making s up as they go along, which I think is probably true. Although his model says that if this might be the one I watched the closest, he says that if Harris wins Pennsylvania, she's got a ninety chance of winning.
Speaker 1: That's pretty high. So that's the to keep an eye on.
Speaker 5: And it's East coast, so it'll close, you know, early, but they don't start counting their ballots till that morning because of their state law.
Speaker 1: So who knows when they'll.
Speaker 4: Like absentee and mail in or early votes do they have, Like everybody has early voting at this point, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Malings know that, but they don't count so right, Okay, Well, what the heck? I wonder?
Speaker 4: I'm really looking forward to election Night number one because that'll be the end of this crap, at least this crap. There might be different crap, like legal challenges for the weeks and.
Speaker 1: Civil war and rights in the street. Yeah, but that'll be different crap. At least that's something different to talk about.
Speaker 5: It looks like the Democrats have taken Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: Forces have been repelled. Oh geez, taken like taking civil rings. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Two self stock up on m O oh.
Speaker 4: So I came across this from a different conservative commentator. I don't recall whom exactly, but then Ben Shapiro was twitter about it as well, and I've realized it is wide spread. Ben writes, if you were wondering what the legacy media would plan for its October surprise, wonder no longer.
Speaker 1: It's here today.
Speaker 4: I received the following text from a reporter at the New York Times, and it is verbatim what the other fella got. And it is good morning, Good day, mister Shapiro. I'm Nico Grant, reporter at the New York Times. I want to give you an opportunity to comment for an upcoming article that takes a look at how political commentators have discussed the upcoming election on YouTube. We rely on analysis conducted by researchers at Media Matters for America. Oh, media Matters, which is a wildly left organization that exists to bring down conservative media. By the way, could you please provide us a comment or decline Baba, here are the points we plan to include.
Speaker 1: Media Matters.
Speaker 4: I identified two hundred and eighty six YouTube videos between May and August that contained election misinformation, including narratives that have been debunked or are not supported with credible Evan researchers identified videos posted by you in those four months that contain election misinformation. We feature a clip of you saying, quote, you're party rigged many of the voting rules in advance, blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: I also have a few questions. Are you a member of the YouTube Partner program? If so, how frequently does YouTube monetize demonetize your videos? Has YouTube sent you messages, emails, or notices in last year that your content contains misinformation?
Speaker 4: Thank you for your time. Ben writes what precisely is the New York Times doing? It's perfectly obvious using research for Media Matters, a radical left wing organization whose sole purpose is destroying conservative media see below, and he illustrates all of Media matters efforts to demonetize and deep platform even the most legitimate conservative sites in order to pressure YouTube to demonetize and penalize any and all conservatives. One week from the election, or to scare them in a silence, or have you.
Speaker 1: That's the entire game. Here run an.
Speaker 4: Article in America's most trusted newspaper that declares pretty much every major conservative a purveyor of misinformation on YouTube, the strong arming YouTube into taking action against conservatives. This isn't about election misinformation, obviously, it is pretty much everyone knows. I've always acknowledged that Joe Biden won the twenty twenty election. And if it is election misinformation to point out the rigging of the voting rules for election twenty twenty resulting in massive mail in voting, in ballot harvesting, then the New York Times might want to talk to the New York Times and CBS News for starters, et cetera. I think this stuff has crested. I think the deep platforming, the shaming, the canceling. I think the right has finally understood that, oh, just because they called you a racist or somebody erasists doesn't make you a racist. Or just because they fact checked it doesn't mean they have their facts together. If they call it misinformation, disinformation, or it's cruel cousin malinformation, that doesn't make it true. And that doesn't mean you U should apologize for Jack squad.
Speaker 5: Can we go with a show policy. Let's pick one of those words and only use it. Which one do you want to go in? I think miss you know it's funny once I picked up on the utter phoniness of how they just use all sorts of different words to make it sound like they're scientists.
Speaker 1: And this is the various sorts of misinformation. And there are a variety of ways that you're being duped.
Speaker 4: It's the classic dumb people trying to use big words to sound like dumb. Now that I've become aware of it, I see it every single day, and it's just hilarious misinformation and disinformation.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh, well, that's twice as bad if it were just one of them.
Speaker 4: And to sum up what Ben Shapiro says, by the way, even if someone does think Joe Biden did not win the election, that's still protected speech on the the First Amendment.
Speaker 1: But that's the point.
Speaker 4: You don't have to pervey misinformation to be the target.
Speaker 1: You just have to support Trump.
Speaker 4: So and he goes into how big YouTube is twenty six percent of US adults get news from YouTube. That's rather trying to shut it down or pervert it or you know, say thats it like the rest of the media. Twenty six percent of US adults get news from YouTube.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, Hanson, did you get that Gronkowski clip that I ask for?
Speaker 1: Do we have that or not? Because we don't all just read it. No, I sent it over last night.
Speaker 5: So, you know, old Gronkowski to Patriot and then Tampa Bay buccaneer anyway, well known party boy NFL retired Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: You remember him, Sure, Gronk? Cow could we forget?
Speaker 5: Said they were talking to him the other night after Game four of the World Series in which those fans had tried to grab the ball out of Mookie Betts's glove and then became a scandal and they got kicked out of the game, and then they didn't get tickets for last night's game and all that and.
Speaker 1: Everything like that.
Speaker 5: So they're playing a Rob Gronkowski, former NFL player, is a color guy in one of the sports networks, and they play the thing and he says, wait a second, I know that guy, which is hilarious. Austin was a college friend, very passionate about the teams he represents, will do anything for them.
Speaker 1: A menace wild boy as well.
Speaker 5: He is a person that undoubtedly would say he would do that and then actually do it. Maniac status since college has been confirmed.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I read that.
Speaker 5: Sounded like a little bit of praise for how crazy the guy was. Where we are talking yesterday that if you're the sort of person that grabs a player's arm to try to take the ball out of his belt while beating on his arm and think you're gonna get away that as something you're a lunatic.
Speaker 1: That's a very Gronk thing to say. Wild boy, he's totally into. It's just a solid wild boy status. This guy do anything for us TV. He's crazy, then he's crazy Now.
Speaker 5: I feel like if you talk that way after twenty five, you've taken it too far. Let alone, like when you're forty five or fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, Gronk is the original man boy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I've known some fellas who know some fellas who are professional football players.
Speaker 1: And the need to grow up is not there for a lot of them.
Speaker 4: I remember, it's dryly funny, and if you know Gronk's act, it's funnier. But sports talk guy Jim Rome said years ago there was some Gronk documentary that came out or something, and Rome said, I'll be damned.
Speaker 5: It turns out he works out a lot and likes to play video game very revealing. Gronk is precisely what Gronk seems to be.
Speaker 1: So I remember this story.
Speaker 5: Friend of mine, his dad went to the University of Kansas when John Riggins was there. He don't need to remember the guy, but he was a well known, hardheaded running back for the Washington Redskins, winning Super Bowls way back in the day. Anyway, when he was at the University of Kansas, they would stack they would close the door and then stack up chairs and desks and stuff against the door, and then he would run at it to see if he could knocket open, a very gronky thing to do.
Speaker 1: So, if you're wondering the type of guy that some.
Speaker 5: Of these people are, yeah, man, get drunk and see if you could bash the door open. If they stacked a bunch of chairs and desks against it, I supposed to be bashed it open. Everybody, go yeah, and drink more beer.
Speaker 1: Or if he failed to, they'd probably call him a me hour or whatever. You know, my god, you know the world takes. It takes all kind of.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: One more thing I wanted to get on. I don't want to get on that. Did you understand what he said there, Michael, that was bideness. I know answer. We will finish strong next we promise grand what side, Lizzo? Nobody?
Speaker 7: Incredible atrocious stfense from the Yankees leading directly to a Dodger running the fed.
Speaker 4: That's right, wild So one of the worst defensive innings I've ever seen the World Series, including the very pitcher who must have been homicidal after the first several errors failing to cover first then that would have been the last out of the inning and stop the onslaught, which turn to be enough to eventually win the game.
Speaker 1: Five unearned runs when they were behind.
Speaker 5: The Yankees were up five to nothing and gave up five unearned runs to tie the game, ended up losing Dodgers of the World Series champions.
Speaker 1: And then what do you do?
Speaker 5: You go out in your burn a bus and a loot a Nike store, because that's what you do when your team wins.
Speaker 4: Fantastic. He had to love sports, eh, Michael. Scary sound. We have a tree to zero of scary stories.
Speaker 1: To win the show.
Speaker 4: Tell you what you're actually frightened if you were hanging out with Diddy back in the day. According to prominent Hollywood source, Sean Diddy, Combs reportedly kept meticulous records of his infamous parties and quote has enough dirt to hang half of Hollywood, who is praying he keeps his mouth shut.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember thinking a bunch of stuff would come out on Epstein and it never has, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: But yeah, some of the stuff.
Speaker 5: Lately about young boys like children and that he was doing. And I saw an old video of Justin Bieber, who allegedly was under at some of these parties and was in Ditty's world. There's there's an episode of him on Cone and I think with Diddy anyway, Justin Bieber talking I think, to Selena Gomez and explaining to her how you don't want to be, you know, a child star or something like that, and he starts crying, and I think, God, what has he gone through being in Ditty's world that he hasn't talked about that turned him into a you know, a super Christian and all that.
Speaker 1: Oof.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, So the disgrace music moguls ex girlfriends including j Loo and actress Cameron Diaz, are in a major panic. You will drag him down by revealing unsavory's secrets if he goes away to prison. He's radioactive at this point. Even if he's not found guilty, his name is mud. Would be social suicide to have anything to do with them. And the source adds that Combs, who's been in jail since September waiting awaiting for sex trafficking among a litany of other alleged crimes, expects his former friends to come to his defense, but nobody is as they don't want to risk their reputations.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 4: He's still in total denial and actually expects all his high profile friends to stand up for him. He can't wrap his head around the fact that everyone's just dropped him and wants no part of his sordid scandal, which might put a guy in the mood for vengeance.
Speaker 1: Could and maybe it will.
Speaker 5: But Epstein had a freaking painting of Bill Clinton you saw when you walked in the front door, and based on the Democratic Convention, it didn't arm Bill Clinton any.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently not, so we'll have to see. Also scary and kind of interesting if you think you can hold a grudge. Consider the humble crow. The crow can recognize human yes, yes, the bird, the black bird.
Speaker 1: I think most of us are familiar with them.
Speaker 4: They can recognize human faces and hold a grudge. For scientists aren't one hundred percent sure how long, but it appears to be a solid decade or more. And if you, for instance, this one gal, she or I'm sorry his dude. One day in his backyard he saw crows encroaching on a robin's nest, and he launched a rake into the air to discourage them from raiding the robin's nest. And for years and years crows would launch at his head and try to try to get him and peck him. And they even learned to identify the bus he took on his way home from work, so they're waiting for him at the bus stop every single day.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: As if that's not crazy enough, don't cross a crow. They'll hold a grudge.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, As if that's not crazy enough. The crows can communicate that to other crows. They'll essentially he has talk ya, bad mouth you and say, hey, that guy, the ball guy, you know what he did to me one day. It's a piece of ass and peck his eyes out. If you had a chance, stood for me, peck his eyes out, and.
Speaker 4: They can communicate to that other crows.
Speaker 5: So or even if Crow number one croaks, his crow.
Speaker 4: Descendants will continue trying to peck you on your head.
Speaker 1: How crazy is that?
Speaker 8: I have some final thoughts, and some people say they are the greatest final thoughts they've ever heard. But if you look at what's happening, I would have to say Armstrong and Getty have some wonderful final thoughts. They are right up there with Abraham Lincoln and everybody knows it.
Speaker 1: Here's your great man, j Trump. Yes, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up today. There is our technical director, Michael Anchelo.
Speaker 5: Michael Finnel thought, Yeah, I mean give the kids tonight both health and education. I'm giving them sugarless gum name panphlet on the pros and cons of the flat tax.
Speaker 4: There you go, beautiful, Katie Greener esteemed to Newswoman as a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 9: I made a huge mistake by letting the husband get the Halloween candy.
Speaker 1: He came home with the crap. Guys not good stuff. What did he get, you know, like like the bubble yum or whatever.
Speaker 5: The old the gun that loses its flavor in three seconds.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to go back out with this. Run back out, Katie, I'm going back out.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Jack.
Speaker 1: Final thought for us bittersweet Halloween.
Speaker 5: For me, this is the first year that both kids are too old to really be trigger traders, and god, I loved those years.
Speaker 1: So awesome. Good for you if you got little kids dressing up, that's so fun. Yeah. My final thought is also crow related.
Speaker 4: This fella who has spent his career studying human crow interactions. First of all, I like volcanos, cancer, anything human crow interactions. He describes crows as flying monkeys because of their aptitude as well as their large brain size. The brain's relative to their size as a creature that's horrifying. Pound for pound, crows among the brainiest creatures on Earth.
Speaker 5: Jack Crazy, Armstrong and Geeddy wrapping up an other grueling or ghouling a four hour workday, so many people think so little time good Armstrong In geeddy dot com pick up a Armstrong and Geeddy hot Dogs are Dog's t shirt drops line.
Speaker 4: If there's something we ought to be talking about. Send it to mail bag at Armstrong in giddy dot com.
Speaker 5: Hit the hot links everything we reference, the videos, the articles.
Speaker 1: It's all under hot links.
Speaker 5: I realized some of you adults will be getting drunk tonight, and we'll see tomorrow too, all of you.
Speaker 1: God Bless America.
Speaker 9: Disconcludes this year's Halloween show. We hope you had as much fun watching our show as the Koreans did.
Speaker 1: Animate.
Speaker 9: But there's one group for whom every day is Halloween. I'm talking about adulta literates. For them, trying to read the morning newspaper is more refined than any goblin, ghoul, spook or spirit.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty