Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one.
Speaker 2: With Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 3: It's another episode of your favorite podcast, I know two. I know MG.
Speaker 2: Well, I like that your favorite podcast putting it out there manifesting.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think of Season seven, Episode three?
Speaker 2: I was into a meet for life.
Speaker 3: I don't know really, well, I'm always like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but by the end, I think you'll be married to it.
Speaker 1: NAT's speech made the whole thing, the whole episode works and.
Speaker 3: Mean me cry It didn't me too, Yeah, maybe made me miss them.
Speaker 1: Same for any flaws in the episode. That's that what made it all worth it. I was like, that was awesome standing up on that little coffee table. Was he tiny?
Speaker 3: He was not seen, but he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't like six feet?
Speaker 2: No, he was like nobody was on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Iron's tall, right, he's like six feet, but Luke and Jason are more like five ten. Maybe they're not small.
Speaker 2: I mean Luke, Luke was taller than Jason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Five chas in this way.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how tall anyone was because.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I remember looking all of them in the eyes. Is that I don't know because.
Speaker 2: They were on an apple box.
Speaker 3: But okay, sure, oh my god, ruthless, ruthless.
Speaker 1: You guys started to act on an apple box. So if you're doing a scene on an apple box, you can only stay in one place. So is that just for like close ups or something?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, there used to be a thing, Jen, do you remember this that Well, it was a rumor. We don't know if it was true that you couldn't really audition for nine o two and oh if you were like a really tall actor, like it was like it, especially if you were a girl. No boy, because oh, I see what you mean.
Speaker 3: But we for their way, I guess, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: For actors say like, oh god, I wanted to be on that show so bad. I think towards the end it changed, But in the beginning they were very focused on, you know, wanting everyone to be not too like over six feet because they didn't Jason leading Man. They didn't want to have people too tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, I don't know, tall short.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 3: I liked the hospital thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you mean it's sort of home hospice.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was talking about when they went to the oh.
Speaker 2: The baby, yeah, yeah, yeah, literal hospital. Okay, except, do you know what girls, You guys are sticklers for points, so you want to do a time points of Joni joke being two weeks from giving birth. So I know we had the summer off.
Speaker 1: Right right, thank you toy. Okay, what was definitely questionable?
Speaker 3: She didn't she wasn't pregnant long enough. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: June July, August, September. I mean, at most she's like seven months pregnant, really stretched.
Speaker 2: She's not nine months belly. Oh my gosh. It was just it was like they have such good ones now, like pregnancy belly. They put on that one was like a straight up pillow under her dress. It was not good.
Speaker 3: For budgetary reasons. We just use the pillows out of the dressing room.
Speaker 1: There you go, same person that cast your stunt double down the stairs. Yeah, did the pregnancy bella?
Speaker 2: It was her under there.
Speaker 1: Actually we can go through it storyline by storyline, but yeah, the birth was a little too zany for me. Not the birth.
Speaker 2: Should we tell them what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: I feel like we should because yeah, I mean, okay, let's do it. Season seven, episode three, A Mate for Life, aired September fourth, and nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Synopsis. A shotgun wedding between Nat and Joan puts marriage into perspective for Stephen Claire best man Brandon Walsh has the steamy night with Jones's daughter, Tiger Lily, who happens to be an exotic dancer. David loses his home and his job in Valerie continues to fall for the classic I'm leaving my wifeline uh huh. Meanwhile, Kelly has given great advice by her new friend Jimmy Gold.
Speaker 3: Directed by Bert Brinkerhoff, written by John Wellpley.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of you want to start because there's a lot of storylines? Yes, should we start with the birth the Nat? Sort of? There was connection, which I will say in this I think this is why I like season seven better. There's connection between all the storylines. It's not so can you.
Speaker 2: Say last week it wasn't connected.
Speaker 1: I don't remember if I noticed that last week, But this week I know like because we could talk about the Nat storyline, but then that dips into the Steve and Claire storyline, and it also dips into the gone and David's storyline and it dips into the Brandon storyline like there there's a lot of more like fluidity between it all now, which I'm I'm happy about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of fluids this episode.
Speaker 3: Kelly's storyline was not connected to anything.
Speaker 1: Except that you talk to the brother from Blossom. Yes, you talk to him about Brandon and how sort of her or jealous or you had feelings about seeing him with the Maid of Honor. So for me, they weren't unique, each had crossover. It just felt air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 2: Except that the storyline really took me out of everything else. Was so fast paced and was going that when that came around, it was like right, and it was really good and you guys were great. So I didn't want to take away from my experience as a viewer, but it did take me out and be.
Speaker 1: Like, well, yes, it's giving us something very serious in an episode that's fairly lighthearted other than the Steve and Claire stuff, which I'm glad they're addressing. But it's very young.
Speaker 2: Viewers to stay focused on that storyline, which was so important, So I wish the other the rest of the storylines bounced a little more. That's all you want to know.
Speaker 1: Something super weird though. Yep, it's the only storyline I actually fully remember, Like it really made an impression on me then because of what's coming also and also sort of the seriousness of it at the time. It was very of the time, and it was addressing something that really needed to be addressed. And also it's not done in any kind of a cheesy way. It's done really.
Speaker 2: Well, really well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure that that whole storyline feels very real.
Speaker 1: You're right, so I appreciated the seriousness and accuracy of the way that's being portrayed.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Even how you say to him, you don't seem as sick as they do.
Speaker 2: I was so honest. Yeah, do you remember working with him, like the behind the scenes because your chemistry When people talk chemistries, usually it's like, you know, romantic, romantic, and while it's not obviously it's there is such a depth of a chemistry between the two of you, guys, I felt such a connection.
Speaker 1: Totally agree to her.
Speaker 2: Did you know him before or no?
Speaker 1: Totally agree?
Speaker 3: I think so. I don't think so. I think we met doing the scenes, and I remember it. It was just we knew we were talking about something so heavy and serious and so important that I think that we really invested in it. And and I love the way those two characters like bond, but I'm curious to see where that's going to go and what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, you don't know, but also it is. I agree with Tori one thousand percent because had he not, had we not known he was gay, I thought he was gonna kiss her like I knew he wasn't. But that's how much the connection was working for me that I'm like, are they falling in love? But then I was like, no, they're not. This is like bonding. They're just that there's something.
Speaker 2: Beautiful about that. It is like a falling in love without the romantic sexual chemistry, but it is falling in love on some level. I don't know. I was all about watching The two of you guys were amazing to get to, right.
Speaker 1: I totally agree, And when you're talking about it, I'm getting like, Jills, it's really well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a really good actor. I feel like, uh, he he was he you know, there wasn't It was not like a bunch of preparation it was just like letting the lines come out and just the situation play itself out. You know. It was such a heavy storyline.
Speaker 2: It's so and he was known at the time for, you know, for comedy. I'm curious to see how he got that role. I mean, he wouldn't audition, But what made them him to come that would be great? Because I'm curious, like, that's got to be a straight offer. He's on a big series. But what made them think, oh, he should play this? And for him as an actor, I'm sure it was like I'm known as like the goofy brother on Blossomed, like this would be great to take on this role.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a quote that Jimmy gives Kelly. That's so good. Jimmy says to Kelly, at all costs, avoid melancholy. It's an insidious trap. I can't think of anything worse except aids. Of course, start loving yourself, start loving your life. It's fleeting enough. Yeah, those are good words. Jimmy Gold.
Speaker 2: Another example of nine two one zero taking on very topical things that people weren't dealing with. I know you're saying it could have come sooner, but we always did and never got acknowledged for and I think even looking back now, it's like, oh, there's that teen drama, but like three episodes in, never get into accolades, totally.
Speaker 1: Three episodes in, and we've dealt with major race issues, homophobia and AIDS and more. Three episodes in in a way that is not so like forcing it down our throat.
Speaker 2: Right, But we're only really remembered for like, oh, there was the cult, there was you know, the fire, the you know the breakups, the hookups, which is a bummer.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, anyway, it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: Talk about water breaking.
Speaker 1: Or what striptease in.
Speaker 3: From Tiger Lily come into town.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 3: That's Jones' daughter, which I don't believe for a second because they don't speak like mother and daughter at all, Like there's no section between close.
Speaker 1: I guess the math don't math Also on the age, I'm sorry, but like I mean, I mean, how do you think John is? Yeah, thank you, come on, people.
Speaker 3: I think she's like to be forty, yeah, late late forties.
Speaker 1: And the ballerina daughter aka exotic dancer, cute lady though.
Speaker 2: Does she not remind you? I believe it was season two at the Beach Club the character of Brook.
Speaker 3: A little bit. This is the hair.
Speaker 1: I think it was the hair and also a little of the soft, spicy sassiness.
Speaker 3: When she did her little take off her clothes number in the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, cute and a cute underwear, like, I was like, this girl's cute.
Speaker 2: Like I was totally into the choice of underwear because I was like, Okay, they could have had something lazy and been so obvious, but the fact that they went kind of like.
Speaker 3: Rude Lalomi, yeah that time, Like all.
Speaker 2: The girls wear that now, like Calvin Klein and like, you know, more sports bra, but.
Speaker 1: Like, but.
Speaker 2: Do they wear it with red heels being able to lift their list touch she looked like a dancer.
Speaker 1: I liked the fun of it. Yeah, it was too charming and cute.
Speaker 3: What why is the strip joint? Why is it? It's the default for the guys go out.
Speaker 2: A lot of men write this show. I don't know, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love to work in a strip joint. And also I did like how at the end she's like, I just don't pretend we're gonna like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like that's kind of a baller girl move. Just because we had fun doesn't mean it's forever. But she said she makes five k a month and goes. You know, her name's Tiger Lily, but she's she's what does she call herself? An exotic dancer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Makes five k?
Speaker 3: Mon, how much do you think she would make? Now?
Speaker 2: She'd make that one night. Catherine Kendall was an actual ballet dancer.
Speaker 1: For sure's true.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Also Jenny slash Kelly. I also enjoyed the jealousy without being too angry about it. You played that well hurt slash jealous, instead of like I'm gonna you know, hit this lady, which I wanted to say a lot more dirty words.
Speaker 3: Well I was. I was like, as a viewer, I was like, wait, I thought things were heating up with Brandon and Kelly. This feels like a full on like I don't know where left turn? Yeah, agreed, No, and then no sensitivity from Brandon like at the wedding or no, you know, just like any little comment between Brandon and Kelly about it. It was just like, I don't know, it made me a little mad, like.
Speaker 1: He's indicating now is not their time? There maybe a time. I feel like that's happened in two episodes so far sort of this weird, vague discussion of like, there may be a time for us again and when it is, will know, and I'm sort of at home going well why not now?
Speaker 2: Because maybe he was like I'm leaving, I'm not leaving, and they were like, okay.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I messed that up. He doesn't leave till season nine.
Speaker 2: Nine. You really blew it.
Speaker 1: I really blew it. And it shocks me because.
Speaker 2: You're a nine or two and oh, no one I thought he screwed that up.
Speaker 1: I thought he left in eight. I'm sorry everybody thought he left in eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what what the heck? Why is Matt Flippenberger's when he's supposed to be going to get he was having what's that called a melt over?
Speaker 2: That meltdown? Oh, Patty melt Patty meltdown, Natty meltdowns.
Speaker 3: Even better.
Speaker 1: Today? Well done, ladies. Can we talk about how boing David.
Speaker 3: Is so every episode it seems like that's what we talk about.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 2: What car am I driving a new car?
Speaker 1: Thank you for putting that up. You got a blue M three? I noticed it.
Speaker 2: You got a new car, which Donna.
Speaker 1: So accurate that you all would have had a new car, buy now because it's been seven years. So I was actually really happy because I actually thought about that one of these people getting new cars.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it. It's not her car, I'll suit you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I like that we're getting new cars.
Speaker 2: And I also don't like, sorry, this is very aesthetic, but that I can't see what's going on in the back. So when I'm sitting in a hair chair, you gotta flatten the back of my hair because there's gonna be coverage and there's some weird waves, some weird waves, but I wouldn't know. So, like if someone's styling my hair, they got a flat iron that or put some defrizzer.
Speaker 3: They were going a little crazy with the with the hair on this episode, with the pins of it all and the crimping, and I.
Speaker 2: Feel like we chose all that though your flippy thing.
Speaker 3: I like your hair a lot better when it was straight and not flipped. You we're it both ways in this episode, Wait.
Speaker 1: Super fast, do you guys remember do they buy the cars or like lease the cars like that BMW.
Speaker 2: Not buy they would buy them, They would.
Speaker 1: Just rent them. Do you think probably rent?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like a motion picture for.
Speaker 1: The day or something. Yeah, so the Porsche was rented.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it worked. And then I saw that car get auctioned off.
Speaker 2: There were two versions of it, and it was like a not a shell like it worked, but it wasn't the actual one. It wasn't It was a not a mock up fabrication. Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: I feel I've seen that car get auctioned off though another.
Speaker 1: There must have been, Yeah, a couple.
Speaker 2: There were two of them. And Jen you I at the Season ten rap. You were going to buy one. I was going to buy one, and neither of us bought that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're so stupid.
Speaker 1: You should have bought it. That's a regret. You should have bought it. And he also should have bought the beach apartment. We could all be rich. That wasn't for sale. That you should.
Speaker 3: We could have talked to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If the wallsh House ever went for sale, you guys should buy it and then turn it into the inside like they did with the Brady Bunch House, and then figure out what need to make a lot of money on that that would be rare and get it down to the very detail all the things.
Speaker 3: I feel like Brandon Brandon should do that. I mean Jason should do that. He should all do it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyway, David, that house a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Okay, Davide, you wanted to talk about David.
Speaker 3: Judd is getting he loses his home. What do you mean he got kicked out?
Speaker 1: He didn't want to live in the dorms anymore, That was the gist. He's just done with the dorms. So he's got this opportunity with the guy with Mark Reese. Yeah, the guy that no one knew five minutes ago, and he's like.
Speaker 2: King of the castle. Start. I remember this, I remember this set they built the set. No, yeah, like the main floor that was like the living room and the pool table or whatever was in there. On where's the kitchen?
Speaker 3: Not? Remember this?
Speaker 2: That house is a set outside I don't know where, but they ended up making it a full on set. No our warehouse. Yes, I promise, like we filmed in there's so much it's around for a while, correct, Mark.
Speaker 1: Half the season? That's it. Well because of the drama, I think, Mmm, we're gonna find out because she's coming on.
Speaker 2: You guys got him? No, yep, Jennifer Eve Yes, So.
Speaker 3: Find out what happened from his perspective. Since I don't remember.
Speaker 1: And you might owe an apology, I'm gonna be ready to do it.
Speaker 3: That's if he If he says that I I just something bad, I'm going to feel.
Speaker 1: Really I think that there just was no chemistry. That's what the Internet says. But who knows. Maybe he felt the same. Maybe he's like, this is not going great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not going great. But they told me I might be a regular and now I'm only on for five.
Speaker 1: He does get special guest star, so I think it says, uh, trying to remember if he came first in the you know, in the after the title, the opening.
Speaker 2: Special guest star, that's like he gets and that's like ked Lockler, that's like Luke Perry at one point, like that's big.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 3: That is so big. Okay, So David James into this guy's house. They're they're having video like parties with the neighbors already.
Speaker 2: But correct me if I'm wrong. David's on no type of drugs.
Speaker 1: Correct, guys.
Speaker 2: He says he's just gotten too big for his breeches. He thinks like this is just I don't know, it's not daoize very the.
Speaker 1: End of the episode though, we haven't known one of that where we tied it up in a bow again and he comes to you at the hospital.
Speaker 3: If he comes back in his nasty to you one more time, I'm out. That's it for me.
Speaker 2: I'm not upset too, and I always take his back here too.
Speaker 1: She marries this guy.
Speaker 3: This guy, Oh my lord, I cannot believe it.
Speaker 1: He's tall, speaking of our tall thing, he's tall.
Speaker 2: Yes, nice, And they never knew when they casted him.
Speaker 1: Correct, He just he grew.
Speaker 2: He kept growing and growing and growing.
Speaker 1: He's tall.
Speaker 3: It never feels like even with when David is with Steve and Brandon in a scene, I don't feel like Dave should be there for some reason. It doesn't feel like he's connected to the guys.
Speaker 1: He's still the younger kid that they're kind of like his own real life too.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I felt, No.
Speaker 2: But you number he would always say like it was hard because he was younger. He was always trying to fit in kind of with the group.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree Jenny that in the scenes he never feels like an equal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like it just doesn't flow the same mm hmmm, because it just feels a little awkward. Mm hmmm. Yeah, but maybe it gets better because I'm sure he'll I mean, I don't know if the guy's got to hang out more. I just think they need to get to know each other a little bit better.
Speaker 1: What about Okay, so what's next?
Speaker 3: They have? But they have the wedding at the beach club that isn't really the beach club right right now, I've seen it for a second time.
Speaker 2: I'm really uh thinking it was Pallas Fair.
Speaker 1: Days, and I like it better than the other beach club.
Speaker 2: Really, it was more like a beach club committed to that.
Speaker 3: You like this beach club better?
Speaker 2: I'm no, it's in a corner. We're just sitting like a little bit angle. Yeah, how about that Valerie?
Speaker 1: How about Valerie.
Speaker 3: Seeing Kenny and his and his wife. Yeah, that guy's so married, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Wearing a ring. He fully wears a ring.
Speaker 3: Because he's so married. He's not even like separated.
Speaker 1: And he's getting creepy. He's getting creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now I'm liking him more.
Speaker 1: Getting weird when he's like, I'm falling in love with you. I'm like, oh no, and.
Speaker 3: Then I'm thinking, how do people just fall in love like that? He doesn't even know her and.
Speaker 1: It's been five minutes, two days.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not love of he's mistaking it for well, he's just leading her on. It's infatuation.
Speaker 3: And her youth's tale as old as time.
Speaker 2: You guys, I got to say on Paramount where I stream it, although I can't do all the episodes because they're not on it, I did skip ahead where it gives the little synopsis and I saw what's coming down.
Speaker 3: I don't that's not fair.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch ahead. I'm not doing that, you mean? And I went to stop yourself.
Speaker 1: Wait, just do it with the the it gets very dark, it gets so fatal attraction, val go fat attraction. This season is good. I forgot that there's sort of it's sort of Melrose Place vibe. This season, we get like it gets kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh yep, I don't remember my stuff getting crazy? Was your stuff crazy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I feel like the craziest comes from Valerie. That's okay, Yeah, yours is more serious in the In the next two episodes.
Speaker 3: Hey, wait, you guys know how Tiger Lily is her stripper name? Yeah, won't play a game first street, Yeah, okay, there's a lot of different ways to play the stripper. Find my stripper name right right, like you said, just said, Uh, what was the name of this first street you lived on or something? What is it your pet's name?
Speaker 2: So your first pet and then your first street Zipper Valley.
Speaker 3: Zipper Valley. That is Gambali's what's what are you guys? Okay, well this is what I can remember.
Speaker 2: Chocolate, Prince Torri, what's your mind's good? Angel palm?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 2: We're going to do Stephen Claire. Now.
Speaker 1: You can't gloss over the pain for Claire of losing your mother. And I actually I am happy that they're addressing it. And I like that Steve is being cool at times. That guy is actually quite thoughtful and kind and loving. I still do not like them as a couple whatsoever. That it feels just so fake.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I found myself thinking watching this that she should have really gone and married that prince.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I was like, I am girl, you still got time go he would take her? Still, Yeah, I think so it forces crimes.
Speaker 1: They are just not end game. They are not.
Speaker 2: I liked her for work though.
Speaker 3: But because she's upset that her mom will never get to see her get married, which is appropriate for a girl her age to be really get it causes them to open up about each of their feelings about marriage.
Speaker 1: Yes, where they were both like, we're never getting married, and then like.
Speaker 3: Why do they need to determine that, right know, like why do they evenin?
Speaker 1: There's so much She sort of casually dropped it as they were and hewers into the yeah, he picked it up, and then there was a funny scene where Jason Brandon hurt out of there with.
Speaker 3: The with the strip of the sign are Yeah, oh my gosh. But I don't know, I just feel like it's a little indulgent, Like I don't know how to explain it. Really, it felt like we've already kind of talked about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's just it's just sort of like you're twenty you don't need to worry about this right now. Like these guys are literally twenty one.
Speaker 3: And thin's breaking up so serious.
Speaker 1: It's no.
Speaker 2: Trying to say. Because Joan and Nat are getting married mate for life, like they're bringing it back to like everybody's future jumping of where should I be? Will I be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Marriage?
Speaker 3: What about start down in front of her? Low in the hospital hallway.
Speaker 1: I thought it was sweet.
Speaker 2: It was sweet, it was, but he.
Speaker 1: Does good crying acting. Jenny. Jenny didn't like it. He thought a little cheese, little cheek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't love when he does that. Sorry, not a fan the cheese.
Speaker 3: He's trying to really get you know, it just feels like so much for the whole thing. Yeah, well we'll see what happens because I didn't mind it.
Speaker 2: You don't like Bison's like, I don't know, I'm in like, you know.
Speaker 1: Not walking along with Donna. This episode just a lot of like suddenly you're a you know how to work a camera? I was like, how does she know how to do that?
Speaker 3: But okay, she's a film director.
Speaker 1: And a good crop top at a hospital.
Speaker 3: Every crop top everything you had a crop top. Fun, it's just like a crop.
Speaker 1: Top, but like a crop top right like almost like not right not just like mid drift like full.
Speaker 3: Full under the boobs all the way down to the belly button.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. You know what it made? It made me think about you know, when you're young, your skin's just so smooth, and as you get older, you get like, what is it? Not? Well that too, but you get like a not not but almost like the little raspberry like you get a little like a hyper pigmentation. I guess so, but it's like it's it's like moles, but I don't want to say moles. I'm not Molly. It's the little raspberry ones.
Speaker 3: Do you like? Yeah? I got those.
Speaker 2: It's like an age thing. As you get older, you start.
Speaker 1: To get little not at all. I'm not worried about skin things. I'm fine with it. Producer Heather said they're Cherry and Geoma. I can tell you as the grossest thing I don't mean to tell you the grossest thing about skim.
Speaker 3: Does it have to do with Cherry and Genoma.
Speaker 1: I went to the gist.
Speaker 2: I like the first name, okay.
Speaker 1: Because I thought I had a skin tag on my neck. I hate to tell you this. It's a warp.
Speaker 2: What on your neck?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm literally the wicked.
Speaker 2: What did he do? You have a frog?
Speaker 1: She and she just that off. No, it's the tiniest little thing. I thought I was a skin pag. She is froze it off, gone, gone, forever.
Speaker 3: And you get your cherry and Genoma's.
Speaker 1: I think you can laser those. Yeah, but I'm making that up, but I think I have.
Speaker 2: So many at this point.
Speaker 3: You know what we should think of them as angel kisses exactly.
Speaker 1: Your friend that said, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: It's just the cherries on top all over harries, top of you.
Speaker 3: Cherry And.
Speaker 1: What are we giving this episode? I saw, Oh.
Speaker 3: Gosh, yeah, give me here.
Speaker 2: I was more into it when we came into this today than I am leaving it.
Speaker 3: I think everybody listening to this podcast was more into something when they started this podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, we're always here for the fun.
Speaker 3: We went off the rails today about which.
Speaker 2: They probably enjoyed because that cherries.
Speaker 3: It was really.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go there. I'm going to give it an eight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm feeling an eight myself.
Speaker 3: There was a baby, so yeah, I'll give it an eight. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I veered towards the seven point five, but I think eight. I think, yeah, definitely an eighth.
Speaker 2: We mentioned it, you guys, it's a boy.
Speaker 3: It's a boy. Little net oh franky. Sorry, but I was a good episode.
Speaker 1: Actually, it was a good episode.
Speaker 3: I think everybody I could for once I've never really even thought of this, but in this moment, I'm thinking, everybody involved works so hard to make that forty three whatever minutes of television history. Like we as actors worked so hard, the crew works so hard, set desiders, everybody like you think about it, Like we ripped the show apart and have so much fun talking about it and like saying what we liked and what we didn't like. But a lot of work went into that.
Speaker 1: So oh, hundreds of people. That's what's crazy about television shows. So, I mean, there's one hundred people in the episode.
Speaker 2: Practically all those watch it quick, move on, ready for next week. But so much went into the making of one episode. Good point.
Speaker 1: I hope they make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm here for it. I think it was a good episode, and you guys liked it too, So.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, next week, next week?
Speaker 3: Seven? Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: What's it called? Episode four? Disappearing act?
Speaker 3: Oh dear, wait, why are you saying that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I remember what it is.
Speaker 2: It's going to be connected. There's disappearing acts of all kinds.
Speaker 1: They do it that show. Oh maybe it's Valerie's guys. Suddenly Oh, disappears.
Speaker 2: And Jimmy does magic disappearing act.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll stand out. We will see you guys right here next week.