Speaker 1: Well, well, come in.
Speaker 2: Your DNA lay I gets saying you a conscious sun will be desire.
Speaker 1: Tell and if you want a little banging a yuni, I come along.
Speaker 3: Could Biden have won the twenty twenty four election had he stayed in the race.
Speaker 1: Truthfully, I categorize his statement as flat out bonkers.
Speaker 4: Despite what you have heard from Caruso, No firefighters have told us that they are running out of water.
Speaker 2: Gigi, what can you tell us?
Speaker 5: Well, firefighters have told me they have no water on this block right now.
Speaker 4: If you need help, emergency information, resources and shelter is available.
Speaker 2: All of this can be found at your elf.
Speaker 3: Fradom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 5: Come in to your site.
Speaker 2: Way, I get tals and saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 3: The new Sean Hennity Show, more I'm the Scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us. I have given this admonition on air many many times, and I will do it again today to all of you that make my life possible. And I say this as as the best advice I can offer to you. After all these years of watching, analyzing, studying, paying close attention to government and their promises and the push towards radicalism socialism, it is I come to one conclusion, and that is do not ever dey ten on the government to do these things for you. I mean the radical environmental movement, you know, which started with you know, cutting down trees and spiking trees and the spot at owl years and years ago we went to the San Joaquin Valley and they weren't given farmers water to protect a little little, you know, three inch mental fish called the Delta smelt. I mean, this radical environmentalist movement is is is what the Green New Deal is all about. It is basically a cradle to grave, womb to the tomb statist Marxist socialists. Put whatever name you want on it. I wrote a whole chapter and live free or die about this. You know socialism, and you know the history of its failure. Whatever name manifestation it takes on, it always fails. This what we're watching unfold before our eyes is government failure at a spectacular level. And yet so many people want to put their hope, faith trust in government for their every need. And that's what the Green New Deal was guaranteed UH guaranteed government job, guaranteed government pay, guaranteed government daycare, guaranteed government college pre college education, guaranteed government healthy food, guaranteed government funerals expenses. I guess by the end of it, I mean, why would people trust government. Let's look at their track record. Ask yourself, how is how are the schools in your small town or your big city, but especially big cities that have elected Democrats for decade after decade after decade. We pay more per capita for education for a student than we do than any any other industrialized country. We have the worst results. How's government working out in our school system? It's failing. It gets a big fat f. Why is it that money that we put into social Security and medicare you know that was supposed to be in a lock box that they squandered it and is now both of them are heading towards insolvency. That's that's your government at work. How did they give us thirty seven trillion dollars in debt that we're going to pass on to our children and grandchildren unless we start paying it down in a significant and real way, which would mean a complete shift mentally, emotionally, spiritually, even in Washington, to go back to constitutional principles of limited government and greater freedom. And that would mean, yeah, that would mean getting rid of government agencies, eliminating baseline budgeting and things like that. You know, how did those Obamacare promises work out for you? Keep your doctor, keep your plan, and save on average twenty five hundred dollars per foundly per year. How did that work out for you? You know, how did it work out that the border is the border's closed, the border is secure. How did that promise work out for you? The last four years now we have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, cartel members, gang members. We have to find them, we have to do support them. Thanks a lot for that big lie that inflation is transitory, the economy's fine. Well, how's that worked out for the last four years? You know, how does it make you feel that when you learn that we have more natural gas, energy, coal, more natural resources, that we could be the most energy rich country on the face of the earth and yet the environmental, socialist, statist Marxist movement has has prevented and successfully prevented us from tapping into this wealth that every American can share in which hopefully Donald Trump will successfully be able to overcome in spite of those last minute sabotaged by by the likes of Joe Biden. And and you know, how do you like your government? There's a study out today that showed, you know, if all these new policies were ever implemented, if you had to get if you had to get rid of your gas stove, which they wanted to do, in your plastics straws that's not really going to cost you much, or your refrigerator, and you're gonna have to modify or change that, and then you're gonna have to modify and change your air conditioning, and then your washer and dryer, et cetera.
Speaker 2: They don't care what it cost the American people.
Speaker 5: They claim to have a monopoly of compassion for the poor and middle class and working men and women, but they don't. If they did, they'd leave us the hell alone. And what do I mean, return to constitutional order, greater freedom, and limited government, and that means cutting back the size the scope the influence of government for years. Years ago, Connie Mack, former congressman Florida, talked about a penny plant, a way to balance the budget in five years by cutting one penny out of every dollar and eliminate baseline budgeting because with baseline budgeting, the way Washington works is you build in increases every single year and if you even attempt to reduce the rate of increase, you're cutting Social Security and medicare. You're stealing from all poor people. You want granny and Grandpa to die, you want the government to kill them.
Speaker 2: I mean that was that. You know.
Speaker 5: By the way, where's all the talk about Hitler and Mussolini and Stalid and fascism and Nazism.
Speaker 2: Where's all that talk that we heard in the days?
Speaker 5: Now everyone wants to kiss Donald Trump's ass and stuck his toes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's disgusting.
Speaker 5: These people are gross, they're not real, they're not sincere, and mark my words, they're going to turn on him as quickly as as humanly possible. And that process will begin when they try to Bork and Clarence Thomas and Justice Kavanaugh, all of Trump's cabinet picks.
Speaker 2: You know, buckle up.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be a huge Fight's gonna be smear, slander, besmirchman attacks that are going to be nauseating and disgusting. And it's all predictable, every bit of it because this is who they are. They haven't learned a thing, and Donald Trump will. It's going to be shock and awe on day one. Is a report out in the Washington Examiner today that he has almost one hundred executive orders that he will be signing on day one, ready to go, securing the border and putting the energy sector back in play. And also he intends to Reinstate Title forty two, the Stay of Mexico policy that will be brought.
Speaker 2: Back, and on and on and on.
Speaker 5: The only one senator Democratic senator that has agreed to meet with Donald Trump at mar A Lago is John Fetterman, which I think is pretty interesting. He's emerged as a Democratic lawmaker willing to buck his own party at times. Co sponsored the Lake and Riley Act in the US Senate to give law enforcement more authority to detain these illegal immigrants. And by the way, I say all of this, you know, in light of the news that came out today, regarding illegal immigrants, which I find just unbelievable. But the Biden administration is going to refund fifty five million dollars to illegal immigrants after massed amnesty program falls apart, and you know they're actually suing to get paid. A federal judge is ordered in Suffolk County, Long Island that they pay sixty million dollars to Joe Biden's illegal immigrants in a class action lawsuit because the illegal immigrants were held until the Feds could show up and enforce federal law.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 5: This is insanity. Hopefully some higher court will overturn that. But what you're watching with government is that you're watching a number of things simultaneously unfold before your eyes. Out in California, you are seeing years and years of environmental radicalism that has overtaken any in all common sense, and how it is as a movement evolved in to quote Green New Deal, radical socialism, Marxism, statism, whatever you want to call it, and and what a spectacular failure it is. I've said this so many times, is that you know whatever name manifestation you give it, and that is redistribution and tax the wealthy tax. I've even heard a couple of so called maga people saying soaked the rich, Well, that's going to do a great job, because then the rich aren't going to invest any money. And the people that will suffer are the people that get jobs from rich people, which is most of us. It's just the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Lower taxes, limited freedom, scale back the size, the scope, the influence of government in our lives, and then we'll all be better off. But if you if you implement this cradle to grave, womb to the tomb mindset, it ends the same way. Every time you have unfulfilled promises you in the at the end of the day, you end up more poor because you have to pay for all of their boondoggles and you have. Then the only thing left to calculate is how much freedom you gave up in the name of false security. Like I'm looking out in California with all this going on, and we'll get to the details of the spectacular failures and the finger pointing and the lack of you know, acceptance of blame. But it was a story in the Washington Free Beacon about how newsome you know, it was, plans for an offshore wind plan is likely to cost the people of California eighty billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, think about this.
Speaker 5: They just cut the budget of firefighters just a few months ago in California, and meanwhile, the federal government, coupled with the state government, allocated nearly six hundred and fifty million dollars while they're cutting back on firefighters, you know, to make the Port of Los Angeles and environmentally you know, compliant, whatever that means. Meanwhile, people's homes are being destroyed, we don't have enough water, and there's a blame on the water issue. I mean, I find this pretty interesting. You know, Gavin Newsom I had to deal with this today. He claims the LA that LA's fire hydrants were not designed to handle multiple fires. I mean, those hydrants are typical for two or three fires, maybe one fire, and you have something on this scale. But again that's that's got to be determined by local officials. So he's passing the buck. And then the LA mayor back from Ghana, you know, is asked a series of questions. Listen, listen to this lack of answer.
Speaker 4: Listen, do you go citizens and apology for being absent while their homes were burning. Do you regret cutting the fire department budget by millions of dollars?
Speaker 1: Not in there?
Speaker 4: Have you nothing to say today?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: Absolutely nothing to say to the citizens today. Elon Musk says that you're utterly incompetent. Are you considering your position, Madam mayor? Have you absolutely nothing to say to the citizens today? You're dealing with this disaster. There's no apology for them. Do you think you should have been visiting Ghana while this was unfolding back home?
Speaker 2: He wouldn't answer a single question.
Speaker 5: When she finally did speak publicly, he was mumbling and bumbling and stumbling like Joe Biden and didn't even know what website to give out to people or any phone number for people to call to get help as their homes are burning to the ground and then there's no water available. I mean for Gavin Newsom to literally say, well, I mean these hydrants, they're only men for one, two, maybe three fires, maybe sometimes one and that's got to be that's got to be determined by people. What do you mean it's got to be determined by local people. Why local people? I'd like an answer to that, because if you go back, I think it was what twenty fourteen in California, You know they put two point seven billion dollars towards securing future water storage through prop one, and here it is eleven years later, not a single reservoir was completed. Over thirty thousand people have been evacuated. Now it's much higher than that. And you've got all these brave firefighters. They're willing to put their lives on the line, but they don't have any water to extinguish the fires. And most of these fires, zero percent are still contained, and some of the winds have died down significantly. The mean, how can you contain a fire if you don't have any water to contain it with. This is an area known to have these wildfires. They don't practice the science. You can get a degree at many many higher in institutions of learning, some very well renowned, and in forestry. But that would mean you'd have to have control burns. You'd have to remove the brush, and you'd have to take away the threat and the kindling that that that that fuels these fires.
Speaker 2: But none of that was even considered. But you gotta blame local authorities. Don't blame me.
Speaker 5: How long has Gavin Newsen been in high office in California. And by the way, where's Kamala. One side note, Vice President Kamala Harris appeared to glare at President elect Donald Trump and former President Barack Obama. The two men were chatting amiably ahead of the funeral of president the late President Jimmy Carter. Anyway, they sat, you know, as the funeral went on for former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton were there. Michelle was not there. Anyway, there is a New York Post forensic lip reader that trying to decipher and try. Trump leaned toward Obama and said, I've pulled out of that. It's the conditions. Can you imagine that? Obama laughed, as Trump added and after I will you know, call me at the whatever. After he replied to Obama in the exchange, Obama then just said, can you just it should be good. I can't talk. We have to find a quiet place sometime. This is a matter of importance and we need to do this outside so that we can deal with it, you know, certainly, Trump said, as Obama nodded, I don't know. I'm going to try and get somebody to analyze that tonight. I find that stuff fascinating. All right, we'll come back. We'll talk more about the sad, tragic, preventable failure out in California as we continue Hi twenty five till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and nine point one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. You know, the new year, time for a reflection on the past and hope for the year to come. And last year was such a rough few for our allies, our friends and Israel, the Jewish people, after the October seventh, twenty twenty three, terror attack that killed the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a single day. But this devastating ongoing multi front war. By the way, a new sheriff is in town, a new ally for Israel is coming into power. And when he said they will be held to pay, all hell will break loose if they don't release the hostages. If I was Hamas Iran and all the little surrogates radical Islamist, I think I pay very close attention because I don't think Donald Trump is saying these words idly. And we've seen an uprising though, on the other hand, in spite of all the anti Semitism, you know, we see tens of thousands of Israelis displays from their homes, but then you see goodness and greatness and love and support from so many of you, my listeners through our partnership with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, and your support is saving lives. It's answering people's prayers, it's putting food on their table, it's putting a roof over their head. And thanks to your generosity, also, bomb shelters have been built in place, life saving food, emergency supplies being provided to evacuees, those in critical need, those that are on the front lines, people that need protective gear, medical equipment, and the need is great. It's going to take a while for this to settle down and resolve. Donald Trump by Noel Vianna from day one, and anyway, to all of you who have raised your voices to support Israel in their time and need, thank you. But they continue to need your prayers and support. Please go to their website. Whatever help you can offer will be amazing, and it's support IFCJ dot org. SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. So we don't get back to California here in a minute, but I can't believe what I read today, and probably more than any other show I can think of, we've been highlighting what's been going on in North Carolina, especially the northern western part of North Carolina that was so devastated by Hurricane Halleen. Now I would argue that had Joe Biden not been out in California yesterday, they wouldn't have been an appearance with Gavin Newsom. The fact that he spent more time talking about Hunter's House and the birth of his great grandchild is unfathomable to me. Remember, he never went to East Palestine. He never went to North Carolina or South Carolina, or Tennessee or Florida or Georgia or any of the states devastated in my state of Florida, two hurricanes came by Milton and Helene. And then I read this today. This is from ABC thirteen News in Nashville, North Carolina, WLOS and it goes on to say, as of this Friday, January tenth, thirty five hundred households that would be tomorrow in North Carolina are set to lose their transitional sheltering assistance from FEMA. As by the way, in the middle of the coldest the biggest cold spells so far By far this year, FEMA's Transitional Sheltering Assistance Program has provided hotel rooms to thousands of Hurricane Hellene survivors in western North Carolina, and on January third, FEMA began to notify families that were checked into the hotel or motel rooms that they were no longer eligible for the program. Well where are these people going to go? I mean, this is the same government, and I had no problem putting up all these unvetted illegal immigrants in three and four star hotels in New York City. You know that costs like thousands of dollars a week. And anyway, they say this was due for an inspection found that their home is now habitable, or they declined an inspection, or FEMA was unable to contact the applicant to update their housing needs. That's what they're claiming. And as of January sixth more than five thousand, six hundred households we're staying in a hotel or motel paid for by FEMA. As many as twenty one hundred families meet the requirements for the program, and we'll continue to stay.
Speaker 2: Is what's going to happen to the other thirty five hundred.
Speaker 5: You know, families, you're just gonna walk in and kick them out and stop paying the bill. You're gonna call them the police and tell them you're out on the street. I mean, there is a number to call, and we'll put it up on our website, Hannity dot com. It's FEMA's helpline. What did I just get done saying I'm almost contradicting what I said in the last half hour not to not to put your whole faith trust in government, because they're not going to be there for you when they when you need them. Anyway, we'll put it up. It's eight hundred one, eight hundred sixty two, one thirty three sixty two. But we'll put it up on Hannity dot Com and at least it gives you a chance to maybe keep your hotel room. What are they planning to do here? They're just going to let these people you know, out of the hotel, kick them out in the middle of the freezing cold. There's a lot of families associated with all of this is this is just insanity. This is madness, and this is you know, what we see unfolding. What we have now learned should never happen. I played for you, Mayor Karen Bass not answering a reporter over basic fundamental questions involving the wildfires, and why she wasn't there. I mean, there's no excuse why they have a lack of water. Gavin Newsom, I think the worst thing that he said, and he said a lot of bad things in my view, the worst thing he said it was that locals will have to figure it out. And and by the way, I mean, these hydrants are typical for two or three fires, maybe one fire now when he said that, and when you have something on this scale, it's going to be determined by the local fire officials. How is it possible knowing that while these wildfires in California are so common, especially coupled with Santa Ana wins, that they are as predictable as the day is long. How many times does Malibu have to burn down, Mentura have to burn down? How many times does you know do other areas in southern California have to burn before they realize they need to adopt the science of forestry. I can give you a list of the schools where you can get a degree in forestry and clearing out the brush controlled burns. Well, that's bad for the environment, mister Hannity. Well, mister Hannity's response is, so is all the smoke from the burning homes that is going into the air right now in south in southern California. This is insane. There's no forestry management. The fire hydrate don't work. Gavin's answer is, well, talk to your local official. Here's what he said.
Speaker 2: What is the situation with the water?
Speaker 3: Obviously in the palisage ran out last night and the hydrants.
Speaker 2: I farmed the firefighter in this block.
Speaker 1: They left because there was no water in the hydrants here. The local folks are trying to figure that out. I mean, just when you have a system there, it's not dissimilar to what we've seen in other extraordinarily large scale fires, whether it be pipe electricity or whether it just be the complete overwhelm of the system. I mean, those hydrants are typical for two or three fires, maybe one fire. You have something at this scale, but again that's going to be determined by the local.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is madness.
Speaker 5: President Trump reinforced the criticism of this fire is spreading rapidly for three days with zero containment. It took forever for them to call up the guard for crying out loud. Nobody's ever seen such failed numbers before, grossing competence by Gavin Newsom and Karen Bass and Biden's FEMA has no money all wasted on the new green scam. LA is a total wipeout, and part of that is the Port of La that they wanted to turn green environmentally friendly, and Biden, then, you know, happens to be out in California. So we did get to hear from Biden, and all he wanted to talk about was his great great grandchild. It's it's and the mayor is in Ghana for crying out loud and returns to the city, has nothing to say, and then when she gives a press conference, then she doesn't even know what website to send people to or what phone number for people to call if they need help.
Speaker 2: And conserve water to the extent that you can. We want to make sure.
Speaker 5: They can't get water. You can't get it the California wildfires. It also has shined a spotlight on the state's insurance crisis that has been going on, and that includes State Farm which is California's largest insurer, which said last year that they're not going to renew policies for seventy two thousand property owners. California has a backup plan. It's the insurer of last resort. It's called the Fair Plan, and they have more than doubled in the last five years, about a half a million residents turning to the program for basic fire insurance. Coverage for the state's plan is now exposed to about four hundred and fifty eight billion dollars in potential damage, nearly tripling since twenty twenty. And then Gavin Newsom is planning on spending eighty billion dollars for offshore wind plans. I mean, this is madness. They take in the largest state income tax in the entire country. They pay the highest gas prices in the entire country. I pay almost double what I pay in my free state of Florida. This is insanity. This is all preventable. You have radical left wing code Pink. Actually they organizer leading a protest outside of Senator Alex Padilla Padilla's California office, using the state's raging wildfires as a platform to promote their radical agenda. I mean, you can't even make it up, claiming that you know, the devastating wildfires, you know, comparing it and linking it to the conflict in Gaza. Headline on Breitbart, radical left wing code Pink links California wildfires to Gaza conflict and Bernie Sanders is blaming and raging that these wildfires are all because of climate change. This inferno is raging at the you know, epicenter. It's become apocalyptic in many ways. If you look at these LA neighborhoods burned to the ground and the aerial photos, it is beyond shocking. It's very reminiscent to me of when I went to New Orleans after Katrina. You know, the mayor cut the fire department budget, the fire hydrants didn't work. They refuse to apologize or even offer assistance to the residents that are victims in all of this. This is your cradle to grave, bomb to the tomb, you know, California model that so many people think would be a model for the future of the country.
Speaker 2: I hate to say this, this is what.
Speaker 5: America would look like if we were about to inaugurate Kamala Harris as president. So goes California, so goes the country? And where has she been in the middle of all of this. I mean, if you go back to twenty twenty two, the La County Fire Department actually donated surplus supplies to Ukraine. James Woods lost it on Laura Ingram Show last night. If it's true that Gavenoussom is the absolute blithering iteran idiot that I believe, you know, I mean, they're all responsible for this. We'll talk to your local authorities. Is hardly an answers to why does not water and fire hydrants or why in twenty fourteen when they passed to referendum to bring water from northern California to southern California for such extreme cases like this, that they've never got a single thing done. Now it's moving into the Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica areas out there. James Wood said, if it's true the Gavenowssom is the blithering idiot that I believe that he is, and the way he's handled fire management in this state again and again and again. This isn't a wake up call. This is the kind of thing they have tribunals for where they try people and say you had an oath of an office to perform certain duties. You know, when you're the fire chief. This isn't a social justice exercise that you're in charge of. I mean, it's now so nightmarished, fueled by these high winds, unmanaged brush, lack of basic simple common sense fire management, forestry management. It could be the most costly in history. But by the time this is all said and done, by the way I'm looking at Fox all day, so far, zero containment. They can't get this thing under control. And the mayor doesn't, you know, botches the web address for people to get emergency information from LA. Firefighters suffer equipment shortages after their chief sent this stuff to Ukraine.
Speaker 2: How does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Why did they cut the budget while simultaneously putting out They cut the budget nearly twenty million while simultaneously giving over six hundred and fifty million federal state dollars to a grant to the Port of Los Angeles to Los Angeles to make it more environmentally green. There's no money left in LA's budget to fix the city's fire hydrants, but they have plenty of cash on hand to buy a fleet of very expensive green energy street sweepers. I mean, that's that's that's a little ironic. We now found out what the money they cut from the fire department. They spend eighteen million dollars that she saved by slashing there. But anyway, where's there's no money for the fire hydrants, you know, but they somehow came up with plenty of cash to purchase a fleet of zero mission street sweepers. And by the way, they only cost eight hundred thousand dollars a unit. I'm not making any of this up, none of it. It's all true. This is insanity. The last count I saw was five people already dead, you know, tens of thousands of acres and in the end, zero containment. And the mayor of course cut the fire department budget and the fire hydrants don't work, but they have money to make it, make it environmentally friendly. At the Port of Los Angeles. A lot of residents are just furious. Adam Corola was on Hannity last night said he applied to be a firefighter, had to wait seven years, and yet when he finally got called to take the test, you know, DEI was in pull, you know, force, I guess because you know, they weren't accepting people based on quality or the order in which they applied, you know, they're factoring in everything that doesn't matter. Joe Biden says Hunter's Los Angeles house may have burned down. No update on that. I mean, you have thousands of structures gone. Great job. They did nothing to prepare for that, which was as predictable as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. There's government for you. How's your school system, How's law and order? How's Obamacare working? How's Medicare Social Security? How's forestry management out in California doing for you? Want to put your faith, hope and trust in government. The Green New Deal not a good idea. Why do you hear Jillian Michael's story that's coming on? I wait, do you hear the unbelievable, devastating story and analysis of Jillian Michaels. She didn't lose one house over the years to a California fire, She lost two. He'll tell us that story coming up straight ahead. Mark Bernovitch has fought these environmental radical groups. He'll join us as well as our coverage continues.