Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: You know our phones, they hear us say something, they can send us an ad. They obviously know what we're saying and proven so by pushing the little microphone button on your phone. You can just talk to it. It just writes out and then you text it right, so it can hear us when we say certain things that triggers it. It like comes alive and somebody's paid for it. They send us the ads. I think when I'm in a room with Lunchbox, Twitter sends me more fight videos.
Speaker 3: What did you get?
Speaker 1: Idiots mess with Lifeguard and then find out they like like jump them and then he starts whooping all through of their butts. But I don't ever get fight clips unless I'm in the same room with Lunchbox, Like I think it means to go to his, but it goes to mine, and I'm only like watching fights and oh yeah, yeah, we'll talk to Eddie in the second And Abby, are they on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Abby, it's Eddie.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool you guys driving back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, we're back. We're on the road.
Speaker 5: He sounds deflated.
Speaker 1: Well, I think is adrenaline I'm exhausted.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: Oh they're whooping this lifeguard.
Speaker 1: Are you still watching that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, so there goes the safety over the thing. Oh now here's long guard always getting.
Speaker 2: Them all right, Sorry, Uddie, we're watching lifeguards fight at the beach.
Speaker 1: I hear that. So tell me about it now that you've had a little bit of time.
Speaker 4: Oh man, if I sound tired, really, I feel like so. I just told stub Steve, like, I'm exhausted because there's so much adrenaline and you're just really his And I know they tell you, you know, you gotta relax, have fun or whatever, but you can't relax. I'm so And I realized looking back at some pictures, bones, I didn't do the banana until like halfway.
Speaker 1: You didn't jump out and like bend your body back like they had asked you to. To make it easy for them.
Speaker 4: They told us for thirty minutes, don't forget to arch. So one thing you need to do is arch and be a banana. And I look back at the pictures, I'm like, I wasn't banana in anything.
Speaker 1: Eddie's a cannibal. He jumps out and tucks his knees.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy man, Like it's hard. You can't even think of there, It's just it's it's sensory overloaded.
Speaker 1: What it is? Did you call your wife and say, hey, I made it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I called her and she she was so happy for me, Like yeah, because she's you know, in nationale like worried and listening and everything.
Speaker 1: But at the same.
Speaker 4: Time, she's really happy for me because she knows I love doing stupid stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Scuba.
Speaker 5: What's funny?
Speaker 1: Was that that funny?
Speaker 3: That wasn't funny?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, Abby? What he means?
Speaker 4: Who was my friend? He laughed at things?
Speaker 1: I say? Yeah. When Ray was doing your just in Case eulogy, he said that you give him laughs for stuff all the time, even when it's not funny. As well.
Speaker 5: He also said, you're a yes boy.
Speaker 1: He said, you're a yes boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that funny? Yeah? Ray said, Eddie is a yes boy. He said, I want to say to the yes boy up, we'll miss you.
Speaker 4: Does that mean I think my job is to make you guys feel good about yourself?
Speaker 3: Ray?
Speaker 1: What's it mean to be a yes boy?
Speaker 6: I just don't think I've ever heard him say no, which is usually a good thing. I mean but in the office it's just like everybody kind of if you're a yes man, coworkers start to dislike you.
Speaker 5: I feel like she said no to Morgan, what right Eddie? Or like you had your video.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he will say no about things, but most of the time he comes around and saying yes.
Speaker 1: He comes back around yes. Yeah. It starts out, don't as a hey, Abby, here's Abby, Hello, tell me about your day.
Speaker 7: It was awesome and amazing, and yes, I'm very tired too, Like it takes a lot out of you. And I could really sleep last night because I was like, oh my gosh, what if I don't hear my alarm and I wake up in like ten and miss the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you happy it was awesome?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I wish I wouldn't have freaked out so much. Like in the plane, it's like the guys were talking and our you know, sandem or our instructor or whatever. They were all talking and I didn't even like focus on anything, and they were all laughing, and I just asked there because I was so nervous and I was looking.
Speaker 1: Out the window, what was the scariest part of it? What's the number one moment? Where you were like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: It had to have been right when you jump out. I just was not expecting like the force on you, and like I don't. It's hard because it's in phases, you know, like when you're up there, you're freaking out, but then you jump out and you can't think about anything and there's just the air is hitting you. But then he did those like trolly things, you know, where he was rocking back and forth and like turning directions, and that was actually really scary too.
Speaker 1: Did you have somebody videoing you, like right below you to jump out ahead of you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh I could have touched him, the guy with the camera, so they have it on their helmet, you know, like a gofro And he was right there, and I know how unattractive I looked. They were like, smile the whole time, you'll look better. And I've looked at the pictures and they are not not good.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox has a theory about your day with all those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Abby, which guy, uh did you find most attractive?
Speaker 3: Which one did you fall which one did you fall in love with?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 7: And I did not. I was not focused on that. I was focused on the jump.
Speaker 5: He's just saying that because you sounded so giddy.
Speaker 2: Did you get Instagram handles for any of those guys? Did I get what Instagram handles of any of those guys?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I did not.
Speaker 3: Did you give me yours?
Speaker 7: No? No, I was with the guys. One that we talked to yesterday? Was it? Is it Gainer? I think that was his name?
Speaker 1: Hey, was Eddie really scared? Was he a big baby? Yeah?
Speaker 7: What was Eddie really scared?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, way more than you.
Speaker 7: I don't know about more than me actually, but he actually, I think he is good. You can't hear me right now. So I think he was good at like faking like he was okay, because he was just sitting there like he was didn't have it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: He's usually like really animated and like talking and like laughing, but.
Speaker 5: He was quiet.
Speaker 1: He had to go to the bathroom six times in thirty minutes.
Speaker 7: She's asking him why I'm whispering.
Speaker 5: They're all in the same car, and I was like, what, you're right next to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Well, I'm glad you guys lived. I'm glad you had you guys had a cold experience. It is awesome. You should be exhausted because all your adrenaline is gone, and so what do you do the rest of the day?
Speaker 7: Abby probably just worked more. I have a lot to do before tomorrow. But I'm glad we went with the Golden Knights, like I felt. That's why I felt better, Yeah, because I knew and I asked him up in the plane. I was like, hey, can we just like have a really soft landing? Please?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: It's like you trust them because that's what they do. They're so it's like when I flip with the Blue Angels. If I'm ever going to do that, and I'm never going to trust anybody, it's that person. Yeah, the Blue Angel pilot was the best of the best, the greatest of the great. If you don't live with them, getting than anybody. So all right, good job, guys. We'll see you guys. I guess tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We'll be there.
Speaker 7: Alright, there, this is real. You're here, You're here, all right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Alright, I think I have to go to the dinnist today. One that tooth that I had pulled out, that was busted. They did a cat it's a they put a fake tooth in just a hold because they had to do the X ray to get the tooth to put in, so they had to replace that. But I told you I had another one, bust. I wonder if you think I'm on drugs or something. Probably not that right, not because I know him a little bit.
Speaker 5: No, he does not.
Speaker 1: But it's like if people go in and their teeth are breaking every five six months, like a crack here, is there a drug that makes your teeth? Do that?
Speaker 5: Listen? Let me ask you, crack do that? I'm sure crack crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know method fall out because you don't brush your teeth and I saw that firsthand.
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 1: Let me. I mean I was talking about wife. I don't really grind as much as I clench, right even in daytime.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you and be honest. Do you wear your mouth guard every single night?
Speaker 1: Almost? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Almost? But how often?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 1: One out every two weeks? I forget it, even if I go on the road, always have it. If I just happen to.
Speaker 5: Know, because I'm just saying that, becauld be like, that's.
Speaker 3: When you're be honest with me. Are you doing drugs?
Speaker 1: Crack? But this other one's broken now and I'm afraid we do this one where daddy, I go all the way under needles. Oh my goodness, it's non stop.
Speaker 3: I probably should go to the daylist. Ever not Ben, when's.
Speaker 5: The last time you went?
Speaker 2: Uh no, that's probably Christmas time.
Speaker 5: Good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm starting to get a stain on one of my teeth. I see it, and I'm like, dang.
Speaker 1: It a staaning, you're starting to get a stain.
Speaker 3: You can see a.
Speaker 1: Stain right here from what I like blueberry to take the tacos?
Speaker 3: What do you mean starting?
Speaker 7: Well? Have you know?
Speaker 5: I thought you knew in a way it's like a like a like a like a.
Speaker 2: No no, you know, like when I go to the dinners, they can clean it off, like it's just my teeth stains because.
Speaker 1: I you can't clean You can't clean it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I brush my teeth blueberries, eat that many blueberries I give.
Speaker 1: I don't know Charlie the Childcolal factory, he turned the blueberry.
Speaker 3: You guys, tell me why it's there. It's a stain. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who are you wanting to sue? Oh?
Speaker 3: I want to sue the urgent Care.
Speaker 1: That's what this was. I could not remember.
Speaker 3: Sure, you want to do this now, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I do because I wrote it down in the sheet and so I have to kill it today.
Speaker 2: So when I was in the Devil Florida, you know, I started feeling terrible and I thought I had strapped throat. So I was like, I need to go to urgent care because I got to get medicine. Like, once you get medicine, you'll feel better. And I look it up online and it says their hours are from eight pm or eight a till eight pm. So my wife, I get her I might take me, and she puts me in the car again, take me, take me.
Speaker 3: And so I get in the car and I might just drive, go go, And we get there.
Speaker 2: It is seven forty six pm and I walk in the lobby. The door's unlocked, and I walk up to the counter and the lady comes walking out and she goes, oh, sorry, sir, we're closed. I'm like, no, no, no, it says eight to eight on the door. She goes, yeah, if you're not here before seven forty five, we can't see you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, your hours are eight to eight.
Speaker 2: So if you are if it is eight to seven forty five, right, it is eight to seven forty five your hours online. There's nothing, nothing says anything about you have to be there before seven forty five. If you want it to be eight to seven forty five, that's fine. Put your hours is eight to seven forty five. You are false advertising and pain and suffering of the sick. And so I want to sue because they don't have their operation right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can sue because they do get to choose when they opening closed, right. But there is nothing like legally binding about a sign on the.
Speaker 3: It's called false advertising. You can't false advertise.
Speaker 1: No false advertising would be we say we can do.
Speaker 3: This, Yes, we say we can do this until eight pm.
Speaker 1: You paid for it.
Speaker 3: We did it.
Speaker 1: We couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said we can do this till.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can sue. You can sue for anything. By the way you can sue, you'll lose. It sucks. So no, it sucks. I'm not saying you're not right to be upside. I was so mad and she was like, and you were sick, and they still wouldn't let see you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was one hundred and two point eight fever. I was hurting, my throat was on like I mean swallowing razor blades, and I was just like and she was like, I'm sorry, here, let me get the door for you. And she opened the door for me. Though when I walked out, oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go after that?
Speaker 3: I had to go home? I mean, did you go to like Walgreens?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I got some over the counter. I got some like cred spray or something.
Speaker 2: Spray that you know numbs your throat. You're supposed to do it every two hours. You want to talk about tasting disgusting.
Speaker 1: And wet, like every two seconds, not two hours.
Speaker 2: Well it says two hours on there, but yeah, and so I did that and then the next day I went to a different urgent care.
Speaker 1: The next day though, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 5: Did uh what is the temperature that you're supposed to go to the urgent.
Speaker 7: Care or ere?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I was more concerned about my throat. It hurts so freaking bad.
Speaker 2: I was like, if this is strap, I need to get the antibiotics and so that way I can get it nipped in the butt.
Speaker 3: Because like nipped in the butt bud? What is a bud?
Speaker 1: That's what you nip? Nip it in the bud.
Speaker 5: I don't know what about flower bud.
Speaker 1: You know, nip it in the butt, nip in the bud.
Speaker 3: Whatever, same difference.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to just take care of my throat because I think the fever it'll come and go. Like that's fine, you got advalentin tile and all for that, okay, But the throat is when I'm like, all right, I need this, Like, let's go fever.
Speaker 1: One oh one, call a healthcare provider, fever one oh three, go to the mertaria.
Speaker 5: Oh dang is that.
Speaker 3: I tried to go and they said they wouldn't see me.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: I was one oh four point two. I've never been that in my life, but I.
Speaker 1: Want that's like brain damage.
Speaker 3: That's like dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wasn't it. That isn't what I had, right, and.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's maybe I think fevers are a lot more significant. I guess I thought one oh four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had a one oh four point two. That's what I sent to you. Yeah, it was in Stevenson was like on the phone with his grandparents, Ben's parents and they're like, you need to go to the er right now, and I'm like, no, I think I'm good. So then I think now. At that moment, I realized, I'm that person that's probably gonna just try to ride it out at home and then die. Wow, now I know good.
Speaker 1: One four. That's a heavy fever. That's yeah, he could survive.
Speaker 2: And how would you feel if you went to the urgent care and this says it's opening eight and you get there seven forty six and they tell you, sorry, I can't see you. We don't if you're not here for seven forty five. Excuse me, no, like that's not your policy, so stupid.
Speaker 5: Well I did not feel like driving at one o.
Speaker 3: Well I had someone driving. I told my wife take me.
Speaker 5: I had Stephenson.
Speaker 1: Those brain damage my fever generally will not occur unless the fever's at one oh seven. Untreated fevers caused by infection will seldom go over one oh five. So I mean you were up there close one of those limits. Yeah, I wonder if you got brain damage. It's possible.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, I called it healthcare for though.
Speaker 1: Burger King's newest burger. It's just a bun with twenty slices of cheese.
Speaker 3: What what so it's a cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Well cheese, No, no, it's all cheese. It's it's literally twenty slices of cheese grilled in the well. They don't grill it though, so it seems like an April fool's idea, but it's not. It's called the real Cheeseburger, Real cheeseburger, real real cheese burger.
Speaker 3: But there's no burger.
Speaker 1: There's no meat, just a bun with twenty slices of American cheese. It's basically a pound of cheese between two buns. And I mean it just looks like it's like, you know, there's a stack of papers and the papers aren't all the way in the perfec square and they're the kind of corners are over. It looks like that with the cheese under bun, Like Morgan, would you eat that because you don't eat meat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally it is.
Speaker 5: It's like basically a bun grilled cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bun's not grilled, but the cheese has kind of melted some of it is anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then to call it a burger is the stupidest thing ever.
Speaker 1: I guy spends almost one hundred thousand bucks to have ninety six percent of his body tattooed. There are just certain parts of the body that are so sensitive. Meaning if you do certain parts like the inside of your arm, the bset part, that's bad. You foot, that's bad. But think about doing honestly like your sensitives.
Speaker 3: What about your privates?
Speaker 1: Like butle think about.
Speaker 3: One talking about that, I was talking about the wean Oh terrible, That's what I was saying it. So do people do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the four percent here that he didn't do?
Speaker 1: Some of his face. A Canadian man has proven that ninety six percent of his body is covered in tattoos. He works on a head toe bodysuit. The former chef named Remy claims he spent one hundred thousand bucks and he can also has vampire fangs and stretched ear piercings. So this is somebody who did some sort of design with the tattoo crazy and everybody's like, Wow, that's crazy, that's awesome, let's celebrate you for that. And he's like, well, if I'm celebrated for this, let me keep going. And now that's what this is his thing, it's what he's known for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those ear stretching things, those what's weird is I can't when people have those I can't look out like that.
Speaker 1: It's tough.
Speaker 3: Gives me the.
Speaker 1: Thing. Warren Zeyders is on the Bobby Cast, and I hope you guys get a minute go listen to this interview. You know, the guys kind of dominated music on social media and how to do it, and so he came in. He went viral on TikTok with a song called Ride the Lightning. Here's a clip of thatause when the class tracks. He's a big lacrosse player, talked about getingncussions while playing lacrosse and that's ultimately how he got into music.
Speaker 8: So I was coming off of a pick and I got blindsided, laid me out flat on my back, blacked out. Started season, called an ambulance, and I was out for months. I was confined pretty much to a black room. I wasn't able to play. I was missing, Oh you were out of school and was missing classes, couldn't take exams like I couldn't think it was and I kind of went into a depression, like big.
Speaker 1: Dude, and it's from Pennsylvania. Now. The only people I ever knew the play lacrosse were people either from California or the Northeast where it's that's actually like part of the culture and that's where he's from. Yeah, but he concussed so bad that's all he could do was sit in a room. He talked about how he got bullied in middle school in high school, and you know, you go, oh, everybody got bullied a little bit, but this was about a singing video that he did. Listen to this, I was actually bullied in middle school.
Speaker 8: There was these two girls that I had a crush on, and we got a Christmas party, had a guitar and they wanted me to sing. Hadn't hit puper deal yet, so voice sounded a certain way. They videoed it, and surely enough, it lived on YouTube for years and years. Dude, I'd be in class and we'd have a school project and these kids would put the video in their project and play it in front of everybody, and it kind of, you know, pushed me away from the whole music thing and putting stuff on social media.
Speaker 1: They talked about all the places that people would just kept bringing it up in front of people, were like, oh yeah, watch this as sim like over and over again, where it was pretty traumatizing to him.
Speaker 3: I mean, he should do a song with those people in it.
Speaker 1: I asked him if he's been back yet since then, and we talked about all that, and then you know, going viral on TikTok is what helped him get a manager, and that manager had to go to his house kind of and go like, hey, your kid needs to like drop out of college and move to Nashville. Here he is talking about that.
Speaker 8: We're gonna go back, We're gonna have my parents, and then you're gonna tell them I'm dropping out of college because I'm like, I hate school, I'm done with school. You're gonna tell them I'm dropping out. This is real because he went through my dms with me. I had record labels and I had publishers in my dms and had no idea because I wasn't looking for it, like I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I was looking for the hot blawns I was. It's a good, really good podcast, Warren Ziders. Hope you check it out. It's on the Bobbycast. Go to iHeart Radio search for the Bobbycast or wherever you listen to your podcasts. Pretty cool, Hey, Raymond, No, what advice was I spot on?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Those air tags? Oh yeah, are awesome. What did you use them for?
Speaker 6: Well, we didn't put him in our suit cases when we were traveling. Yeah, and it's just the peace of mind you get on the flight. Those air tags. That was a waste of money.
Speaker 3: Hey, check on our bag.
Speaker 1: See if they're on the plane. Oh, that's cool. Here they are. Yeah, we get to the Dominican. Oh, my gosh, you think they made it. You think they made it. I don't know.
Speaker 6: They're there here, they're here on the on the conveyor belt, you know when they're about to come around. And then even better, it actually solved a little bit of a situation. They had lost our luggage and we go, hey, here we go, Oh it's sitting outside. Yeah, we have it out right here on our app I mean, dude, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: We lost they lost ours and I went and I said, hey, it looks like it's in an airport in Miami, and that's where it was. Because we had an air tag in the bag, and we tried the bag right back to where it was. We may not ever got our bag back. It also took another two weeks to get it back, but still we found it because the air tag wasn't.
Speaker 6: It Yeah, ours wasn't that bad. And I think it's cheaper now. You can get two for fifty bucks and it's so worth it. Yeah, you put on our dogs too, like we have. They have little callers on it and they even have air tags. You can sleep on a dog collar that's made for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, so we have those there too.
Speaker 6: They're easy to lose though, we lost one or any What do you mean, just go track it?
Speaker 1: I mean it's in close. We literally can't find it. But I mean just go go type your phone, take you too it.
Speaker 6: It doesn't go inside of a suitcase. I mean, it's kind of tough. It's somewhere in clothes in our bags. But it's in the bag, correct, But we got to rip the butt out of the bag to try and find it. You know how it is man suitcases. You got how much stuff you got piled in on a vacation. So we've lost one.
Speaker 1: No, it's still find it. It's in like a three foot it's in the bag. But I mean it's in the bag.
Speaker 3: It's in the bag.
Speaker 1: We're done here. You guys, have a great day. Thank you for listening. On Friday, Lucas Nelson, which will be awesome on Monday. Riley Green, which will be great next week. Chris Stapleton, all right, thank you, we'll see you tomorrow byey Buddy