Speaker 1: Hey, it's leading off right here on Fantasy Pros. I am your host, Chris Welsh, and it is a wonky Wednesday. Kelly Kirby is in the house to break down all the chaos that are your Fantasy baseball playoffs. Kelly, what's up?
Speaker 2: Not a whole lot today, I'm still ahead in my matchup. ESPN has those two week playoff championships and it's a league I've never won, so I'm like, maybe this year. So I'm only checking it every three minutes. It's pretty great.
Speaker 1: So are you a big two week playoff championship versus sinkle?
Speaker 2: No? I hate it so cause I cleaned up last week and I'm just like, can we just end this mashup? No, of course not.
Speaker 1: Are you a big end everything before September or very very early September person? Or do you like? You like the current status?
Speaker 2: I like the current status. It's different than football. Right with baseball you can kind of pick up you can kind of pick up people at a different rate, and they can play differently and you can always get lucky. So I like September baseball.
Speaker 1: It's good point. I mean, there are league winners that have been out there Jake McCarthy, Elvis Andrews probably going to be in that mix. Some of the rookie pitchers have been performing really well. Nick Lodolo actually pitching as we're going right now. He's one of those guys that we were looking earlier in the week. Last week, even he was under fifty percent owned in a lot of leagues. Not to say that majority of us hanging here and playing are going to have Nicklodolo out here, But guys like Nickolodolo and Hunter Brown, we didn't have to. We didn't have to drink bleach or anything. Brown actually drink It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great. I was very happy with his performance.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, drink anything, just drink water. We could just be happy about it. But we did not get blown up. So we've got all the stuff for you. We've of course we've got you know, I didn't even look, be honest with you, I completely forgot to look at the wonky bonus for today for the home run. So that might even change my home run call that we do. I imagine it's going to So we're gonna do all that more and it should be so much fun. But taking a look at the big headlines. Jacob de Grom, he took the loss yesterday. His k prop took the plus. I was seconds away from taking it too. It's just so much. It was nine and a half. The algorithm on betting pros wanted you to take the under. Bogin and I were both like, m just don't want to do it. I went on right before the game and I was like, please be eight and a half, just be eight and a half down. It was nine and a half. I almost smacked it, but he hadn't hit it. I don't think in like three straight games. So I decided not to, and of course he got it. He got it I think in the fifth the middle of the fifth inning or something like that. He got his ten strikeous but he was outdueled by Adrian Samson. I want to talk to Samson of the Cubs lost three to one and Mets were minus four hundred going in to the game.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Yes, I saw that. That's why I put it on there. I alson I had to use the word outdueled for like as a Cubs fan. But yeah, I couldn't. I actually couldn't believe it. I was watching it during my trivia last night. And I'm like, we why are we ahead? And then I checked to make sure de Graund wasn't hurt. Honestly, it's like that's the only reason we could possibly be winning this.
Speaker 1: So I had, As I mentioned a lot of people like I'm going through. The September is like a big rank update time for me, not only just redraft for twenty twenty three, but Dynasty and prospects, and I put my sole focus on just trying to finish the early early twenty twenty three, and I have phases of it. This is phase one, where Phase one is like kind of get everybody in the area. We're not going crazy deep diving yet. And then once I've got everybody where I kind of want them based on performances, I'll do thirty day checks. I'll do season da, da da, how statistically they performed. I'll do Phase one, and then phase two. After my initial update, I'll go through and I'll start going through Baseball Savan, I'll start going through more analytics and stuff like that. So I'm in phase one. When I was doing pictures last night because this is my last run, I'm just at pictures and then I'm going to organize a little bit of the overall, and I was staring at that top overall. I couldn't help myself. But right now to put to Gram at number one, I just couldn't help myself to do it. I know it would be dangerous. The way he's performed, the way he's looked, just one of those things. And I know plenty of people probably won't have him in there. If anything, I think he at least has to be for next year in that top tier of whatever it is for you, I think it'll be different for people. For me, it was Burns and Shaye McClanahan. You know you might have Sandy in there. I have a Tawny you might have. There's a couple guys I think the top like eight pitchers actually are really solid. I just couldn't. I couldn't help myself with Dagram for next year, Kelly, But I know you will. You're still gonna shy away.
Speaker 2: No from rankings perspective. Never, I mean he when he's healthy, he's great, and so at the beginning of the years, I mean, you know everything is good then yeah, I mean he'd.
Speaker 1: Be rafting perspective. Will you pull over?
Speaker 2: I personally will not pull the trigger, but uh, you know, it'll just yeah, he'll be He'll be in my top eight, no problem. The injury would probably knock him behind probably let's see the burns and maybe Otani McClanahan with the injury also is a little scary. So I'm bordering on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if yeah, I mean, who knows what will happen in the off season. If I'll be around here a fantasy present. But if I was, and I am, I'd love to be. I would love to be doing some mocks with you. And it's something I do with Bogman over at il Is. I'll go in and I'll press him and I'll go listen, this is a strategy because Max are for strategies, and I'll be like, do this strategy?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 1: I would one hundred percent be like, Kelly, We're gonna do a mock. But you have to take to gram as your first picture. You've got to commit and see what that build looks like, just to just to make you uncomfortable, because I think prep season is about being uncomfortable with your players, just to see what it is like. Yeah, all right, Aaron Judge three for four hit, he hit a parasolo home runs on Tuesday Night as Yankees beat the Red Sox in ten, seven to six. He is now up to fifty seven and has twenty six homers in his last fifty one games. Kelly, Aaron Judge quite the monster and continues, and it really I think we can come to terms of this. He is just going to have more homers than the home run contest than the person. He's just gonna have more. I think we're we have a difference about five. My judge is just not gonna stop. So Aaron Judge. Technically, Aaron Judge will win the Fantasy Pros home run Contest if we're being real.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, let's be honest. I'm sure that's his motivation, right, like his free agent year, He's like, I gotta win that.
Speaker 1: Gotta win it for Joe.
Speaker 2: Canta do it for Joe. Absolutely, yeah, that's totally it.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite thing. And when I say favorite, it's my least favorite thing. And it makes me mad, and it's just something I'll never whatever excuse and reason you guys have won't register for me. So you're talking to a brick wall about it. But Joe Ryan dominant last night. He allowed just two walks over seven innings, but he was pulled after the seventh when he had a no hitter going on one hundred and six pitches. I think his career high was one hundred and ten. And it will never register with me. Kelly, maybe you feel different. Pulling a pitcher that has no hitter, whatever the circumstance is, is asinine to me, and I will always hate it. I was at opening weekend with the Diamondbacks. You Darvish had a no hitter going through six. He walks them, they pull them. I don't care if they're young. I don't care if it's early, I don't care if they have one hundred and fifty pitches. I leave them out there, and then when they give up their first hit out, I go talk to the guy. I say, pitch to some more contact, get it low, get grounders.
Speaker 2: You lose it.
Speaker 1: You lose it. But don't overstress yourself. Obviously, you don't want to break these guys. And I know that's going to be the argument for people, but I hate pulling a pitcher with a no hitter and there's nothing else that can be said about it for me.
Speaker 2: Do you think that people would tune into a half hour podcast of You and Me a green this time.
Speaker 1: On this one.
Speaker 2: I'm still bitter about the Clayton Kershop perfect game in April. It's he had eighty I mean, come on, give me a break, and it's kind of for me. I'm like, yeah, one hundred and six, Sure, that's a fair amount, but you know what could he get like go cards is He's saying you're not gonna let him go nine, But I'm like, well, what if he gets through the next two and like ten pitches in any And that's that's why I go.
Speaker 1: And that's that's the tough part about this. I think dang had said, like, not this lead in the none of that matters to me. None of that matters. Obviously I'm not a coach or anything like that, but that'd be my point. He is at one hundred and six through seven. That is a lot. But you go and you talk to this guy and you get a game plan and you don't let these guys work. I'm gonna pitch into the zone. I'm gonna pitch probably lower in the zone, try to let my defense play through. That's just how I am. It's just wild. The opportunities, especially for these guys, it's not going to come around. Maybe some will never have the opportunity, and it's just a historical piece of baseball. But I get it. I get all the logic that you guys are gonna say. You guys can put it in the chat and be like, not this late. He's young. The injuries that happened, da, da, da doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: My question is, aside from Edwin Jackson in the one hundred and forty five pitches or whatever, they left him in it that I think they connected to like being an issue for him for the rest of the year. I'm like, has there been a direct injury for a picture having been left in or is this just kind of that theoretical If you let them do this every game, you're gonna lose them.
Speaker 1: You know what I think it is. I think it's similar to like, you know, how Chris Sail's pitching motion For ten years, Everyone's like, oh my god, he's gonna tell me John and he never did, and then he finally did, and everyone's like, see told you, and it's just like, well, okay, you're having a correlation to something that was all those years and now you know, now he finally gets hurt. But it's it's a different game. Actually, Go Cards is kind of saying a true point, Go Cards saying, Hey, the kids say leave him in, the old guy says, pull him. Yeah. That's a difference. That is an absolute difference. I think the game has changed. I think obviously, actually ironically, the guys don't go further into games like they used to. But I just have a hard time believing that, you know, you can't do this. Hey, you know what else you could do? You could throw a bullpen sessions short earlier in the week. I have a hard time believing these guys can't try to go one hundred and thirty. But you know whatever, they pulled a no hitter twins. You know, could have used a little bit of positivity. They didn't have it, and he was pulled black a couple other pieces. Astro's manager Dusty Baker said Verlander tentatively scheduled to return to the rotation on Friday against the A's. Boy, could that be a better matchup?
Speaker 2: That could not be speaking to a guy who could throw one hundred and forty pitches, But yeah, no, he'll I can't even imagine what the strikeout prop on that will be assuming you know how the market sees how many innings they think.
Speaker 1: It's not I'll bet you it's like six and a half, like coming off of the injury. But to your point, I'd also like to throw out, like you tell me you're gonna pull Justin Verlander on the seventh with one hundred and six pitches with a no hitter, I don't think so great, No Scooter.
Speaker 2: Nope, And I really want to see someone try that with Surger. Yes.
Speaker 1: To this point, it'd be funny if Joe Ryan like started to play like he's like a fifteen year vet and he's just like, no, he just wave them off and get him on here. That's actually one of my favorite things is when pitchers try to wave off. One of the funniest moments in the one of the first years I was really paying attention to the Arizona Fall League. This is the Fall League, by the way, which is like an exhibitional league in the off season for the top prospects the finishing school using air quotes. And there's a kid I don't think he even pitches even a relief anymore. Connor Green. He used to be a top prospect with the Blue Jays and I think he went over. He was pitching with the Cardinals for a bit and Connor Green was like a practical nobody. And during the Arizona Fall League, he's on the mound, he had pitched a couple innings and the manager starts to come out and he is shoeing him off. He's literally doing this. He's like, no, no, I'm not coming out and he's showing him off. First off, I'm like, this is the fall league, dude. But second off, any pitcher that does that, what's the success rate of your manager being like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, I'll go back like, no, that's not gonna work. It's not gonna work. But I'd like to see Joe Ryan do it. The final piece of our news Clayton Kershaw seven innings, two hit shutout ball in Tuesday's four to zero win over the Diamondbacks. That is two straight shutouts they had on the Diamondbacks. Dodgers clinched the NLS for the ninth time in ten years, and all is normal in baseball.
Speaker 2: Kelly, Yep, that's just a staple at this point. That'll be a fun trivia question in like what fifty sixty years of how much did they lose that one year by?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You know what was interesting too, Bog and I were talking about this that like the dime, the Dodgers had this locked up, but apparently going into yesterday there was still this like one percent mathematical opportunity that it was like if they lost all their games and the Padres won all theirs, and it's like, give me a break. So it's like the magic number is one. It was like that is are good. They're gonna be good, and then they proceed to, you know, shut out the Diamondbacks essentially tend to nothing over two straight days. Dodgers are just fine. On the injury front, Tristan McKenzie's next start is going to be pushed to Friday against the Twins. Jordan Alvarez is being held out Wednesday did at some hands soreness. This per Dusty Baker. I was actually kind of looking at where he was. But they're going up against the lefty today. Anyways, when I was doing the home run contest stuff and the Angels place infielder Andrew Velaskaz on the tenda il with a torn meniscus in his right knee. That's not a good meniscus or a tear to half.
Speaker 2: As I'm told, No, I imagine that's quite pianow.
Speaker 1: Here's a great stat that you put together from Sarah Lang's slangs on Sport. Aaron Judge now has ten multi home run games this season, tied for third most in a season in MLB history, behind only Hank green in nineteen thirty eight. Of course, old Hank Greenberg that we all think about with eleven and Sammy Sosa in nineteen ninety eight. Do you think he'll beat this? Do you think you could take this one down?
Speaker 2: Yes? I think you will. I think next couple of weeks you'll just do it again. I don't know where there's, what their schedule is, but it's kind of a cake, isn't it. They have a kind of an easy one coming up.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't even matter either, just judge it doesn't. This is one of those things I do like because, as you can tell, something that really annoys me is when the gas is taken off from teams in baseball, you know, back into the year any sport does it. Playoffs come, Guys start to sit, you start not getting I don't like the pedal being let out of. But with Aaron Judge on this record potential pace, they're not gonna like sit him. They're not going to take him off of anything he's going to be And obviously they're still you know, they're fighting for what they're fighting for, but there's not going to be anything that's gonna let off. He's just gonna get to go full bore. The only thing that's going to stop him is really how al pictures are going to attack him. If he's going to get a lot of walk duty pictures, don't want to be the one that gives up, you know, a record breaking Homer, you know, for him to pass Maris or anything like that. So Judge is going to get the full bore. I think he ties this. I don't know if he breaks it. I think he ties this. I think he has one more in the in the chamber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I think he'll tie it. I don't know if he's got two more of them, but I think for sure one.
Speaker 1: And it's still the worst thing is that Joe is just attached to him every single year. Here's a trivia question for you. Who was the last picture before sandeel Contra to reach two hundred innings in a season in fewer than thirty starts. So this happened within the last just give you like eight years, so you know it's a modernist picture. So the last picture before sandyel Contra to reach two hundred innings in a season and did it in fewer than thirty starts. And we obviously know you know, he's been going six seven, he wants to go eight. He gets pissed if he doesn't go seven innings in a game. I think this is a pretty fun one, Kelly, do you have a.
Speaker 2: Guess, lanceln would be my guess.
Speaker 1: That's a good guess. You know what it's not. But I feel like it's in the same vein Jim's said de Gram this picture still exists. He was on another team, and it's not I'm just gonna give you. It's not the like Cole's or de Grom. It's not that huge, massive of a name. It's an al picture I'm gonna give you. So we'll sit on that, we'll ruminate on that, and we can come back to it. See if you guys can get it. Since Thatt Heroes Mark Matthias two homers three for five, four RBI, three runs yesterday. Aaron Judge had a couple bombs, as we told you. Doulas Garcia combo meal two for two, a homer, three RBIs with a stolen base and a couple runs, Thank you very much. Jose Miranda two for two with a homer. Jill Orschella had a bomb. Jornalvarez getting the day off, but he had a homer yesterday. Darmus Garcia, the A's had a homer and four RBIs. Max Munsey continues kind of his hot run key, Brian Hayes with a bomb, and Carlos Korea. There's multiple guys to really kind of pick out of here next year. Let me do this next year, Jose Miranda or Max Munsey.
Speaker 2: I'll do Jose Miranda without each lot of hesitation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, me too. Just the solid return that months he's had is kind of returning some of the value. Justin Turner's kind of done the same thing that I think it's picked him back up. But yes, I agree with you. It is Miranda and I, but I don't know if everybody would feel the same way. Immediately even though you didn't hesitate. I wouldn't hesitate. I feel like some might.
Speaker 2: I think if anyone who's had Monsey all year will probably pick Miranda because of how bad he was. He still but yeah, as long as he's a Dodger and he plays in that lineup like he has value from that perspective.
Speaker 1: But have you also, I don't know what your take on him into this season is, but I am so one of the players I would say I'm most impressed with this Seasonviously, there's a le any of them is adultas Garcia, like, I was critical last year with Adulas being able to maintain and this year he's just redoing it again. He's closing in on I don't know if he's going to get there, but closing in on a thirty thirty season. His batting average is more than serviceable in this era. He's not hitting under two thirty or anything like that. He looks like an absolute steal. And he was one of those guys when I was doing early outfield ranks that you know, I think we prop up guys like Randy Rose Arena, and we prop up guys like Tiascar Hernandez. I don't think Adulas is really any bit further away from those guys, maybe even below them if I could throw it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Adulas and Austin Riley were the two that I think I let sort of analysts like feeling to really influence me, like they're not going to be able to do this again. This is you know, there's going to be this regression. Adula strikes out too much, and it's yeah, I'm with you entirely on that that he can be in the same conversation with a Rosarina and Tiascar all stats.
Speaker 1: But just to pick up here, these are great guests. As Jim said, queto, no, I think that's a great guest. We had two Robbie Rays that is incorrect, and we had an Eovaldi. You guys still don't have it. But I do feel like you are fishing in that similar pool. I will say during this time, which was again within the last eight years, this guy was seen as one of the top pitchers in baseball at that time. He's just not Now. There's one more hint for you over on the pitching side for the pluss you. Darvish went eight, struck out seven. Joe Ryan, as we told you, went seven, struck out nine, giving up no hits. Kershaw struck out five. Of course, I had a prop that this was a prop I put together. I like to do my little two strikeout props. I had Kershaw six strikeouts, Kyle Wright with five, and Kyle reikout four, and Kershaw left with five. So killed me. Yesterday Luis saw Teas five and two thirds of five strikeouts and Jeffrey Springs six innings, five strikeouts, three hits. On the heroes the Zero's bunch of four K guys yesterday, Jake Swinsky, Tommy fam Jake Cave, Nick Prato, and Zach McKinstry. I think this is McKinstry second straight day on this all big big K performances on the negative and on the pitching side. For the Zero's Cole Reagan's gave up seven earned runs, no thank you, Chris Bubach gave up five earned runs, and Kim waldachuck five earned runs, striking out six. Okay, trivia question getting back to it, I asked, who was the last pitcher before Sandio contrad to reach two hundred innings in a season in fewer than thirty starts. You guys all said it was pretty good. Jim's really wants to get this two thy seventeen Cleveland Indians at the time, Corey Klueber. Corey Klueber used to burn innings, if we remember, he would get the strikeouts, he would burn major innings. He just can't stay healthy anymore. But so that's why I was saying the Robbie raised equatos and stuff. Those were really good guesses in that vein, but we were just a little bit off.
Speaker 2: Kelly yep, just as Manch. But I do remember watching the twenty sixteen World Series and when the Cubs would come up against him in that first game and that cutter just I mean they broke bats like left and right, and I thought, oh, we're never gonna beat him. So he was so impressive.
Speaker 1: I have a fond memory of krey Klueber because in a league that Bog and I played in. I don't remember what I traded, but we had this trade where he needed a bat. It was innocuous, like bat guy, and he's just like, all right, you know, pick between these pictures and he had like three or four pitchers and I picked Corey Klueber at the time, and this was like the Cy Young year or the year before he got the Cy Young I'm trying to remember exactly what, but he absolutely went bonkers the back half of the year, and he just wasn't a big name. And I always have that nice little because he just wasn't seen as this is kind of like his come up, and he was seen as just like a out of nowhere star at that point. And krey Kluber always has a soft spot in my heart for there. Home Run Board, We're gonna give you some updates, but let's get the Wonky bonus, the Wonky Wednesday Bonus for everybody on the Home Runs. You can think about it for a tiny bit before we get to the end of the show. But Kelly, what is the wonky bonus for Wednesday?
Speaker 2: So I looked it up today because I was so hoping it was today, but it was actually a month ago. What when International left Handers Day is? And I actually had a dog named Lefty. All of my dogs have baseball names, and people used to ask me if we named him that because he was left handed, and I looked at them like, it's a dog.
Speaker 1: Anyway likes to be like yes, as a matter yeah, you know what, he rights Lefty, But he eats, uh, he eats righty eats ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, so he was pretty talented. But anyway, so we're just going with lefties today. If the player you choose hits a home run well batting left handed, then you'll receive two times a number of homers that he hits. I looked, I wanted I never want the bonuses to be like super easy. And two things that led me to it today. One was, even though the population has ten percent lefties in Major League Baseball, it's like twenty two or twenty five five percent, so it's they're still the minority, but it's more than the population. And then the second part is if you look at the pictures that are going today, there are not a lot of super left handed friendly pictures. So there's a whole lot of lefties going yeah and wow, and Patrick Corbin so.
Speaker 1: And Patrick Corbin. That changes my mindset. By the way, my son is lefty. I've been trying to tell him do what you want, you know. I let him do all the arts, he acts, he plays music, but I'm like, if you want to play catch, we can play catch, because that left the arm might pay you off here in a little bit. But he's also kind of ambidextros too. That's a I think that's even more impressive. Like I think my son could be a switch hitter if he were, if he really liked baseball enough to do that, because he can throw and catch and do stuff with both hands. Ambidextras is like the craziest thing to me.
Speaker 2: I think that hab Baia isn't actually Mike Gyropractor the only two people I know for sure do this, and it kind of freaks me out just a little bit. But they do literally everything left handed. But when they played, when they play baseball or in her case it's up, well, they throw righty so they can play shortstop.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what my son like. He will just use the things where it's like he'll he throws lefty, but then he likes to bat righty and then sometimes he'll like he'll kick with his right like he just changes it up. And I don't understand. I don't understand it because I am I really don't do a lot with my left hand at it's hurt right now that I don't do a lot with it, except I have been told my handwriting, I hold my hand like I'm a lefty, but I'm a righty, So maybe I, you know, I should have been groomed to be a lefty, but I'm not. But my son is. And let's get up to ninety, bud, and let's take care of dad. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm trying to stay here.
Speaker 2: And this is for everyone who was tired of the Onell Cruz conversation and the MVP debate. Today we're just gonna talk about left handedness. So just left, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Well, we'll get the home runs here in a little bit. On the board. Again, I don't I was not given an updated board, so I wish I could give it to you guys. But Cat Fox still with a two home run lead because of a Eloy Jimenez bomb. Cat Fox is at fifty three, so four under Aaron Judge. El SkELL did get one from Aaron Judge, which moved up to fifty one. We've got two people high Kubby and de Blum at fifty and Go Cards is at forty nine with Helpless in Miami. That is what the board looks like. Mayor and Joey p did move up a little bit with I mean, can you imagine if Joey just didn't have judge, he'd be down there in the trenches with me. I just have refused to take judge this whole time and stupidly. But Mayor is still in contention. Anything could happen, But cat Fox has got a pretty pretty good lead. And we'll see what lefties might be on the docket here in just a tiny bit, all right, Kellyes, here, I can't not do it. I was gonna like not do it for a little bit here, but we're gonna go over to bet MGM. We're gonna put it on the fantasy process. It's actually not a bad look with the hat, right, I don't want to take a good thing off. Yeah, it's pretty good look here, all right. We set our tierras up, we set our crowns up, even if it's on a hat, and we to bet MGM. We download the app. I've got the app on my phone, or you can do it online and you can use the promo code leading off and they are going to hook you up. You have a chance to get a one thousand dollars risk free first bet for the first time that you set it up. Go sit it on a game line. There's actually some really good first fives today. You could have put it on Nick Lodolo this morning, which Nick Lodolo, someone in the chat told me already has hit five strikeouts in his first six batters. I think his strikeout prop was seven and a half today, Jim's we're gonna talk about this prop right here, actually in just a second. There are some good ones that you can play around with, and you can support the show by going to bet MGM and putting leading off in there, and you can support me wearing the tiaras. I know, I don't know if people are getting like sick of it. I want to like not do it, but then I feel like people are gonna be up in arms. It would be like Joe not wearing the crown. And of course, Kelly, I'm a tier ga. Someone said earlier on the show, Hey, look, it's the Princess and the penguin. I was like, oh, I'm the princess. I gotcha.
Speaker 2: I think that's how we pitch ourselves next year. So get to do this very soften.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good idea, the princess and the penguin, and everyone will kind of stare at it and be like, hey, listen, guys, that's just what it is. The tiaras, Kings and queens, grounds and tiaras, doesn't matter. We got you hooked up. Here's some props. You tell me what you think, Kelly, what you like out of these bad boys. So on the pitching side, first, this was the number one betting pros MLB prop cheat sheet player Patrick Corbin on their algorithm. Strikeouts are set at three and a half today against Baltimore. They project over five. It is minus one fifty, so it's not great juice and it's over on Draft Kings. The other one, Jim's just brought up over on BETMGM. Jims, you put I think it was what was it plus one seventeen for Adam Wayne, right, I think is what you had. Well, if you go over to BETMGM, the odds are even better. Four and a half strikeouts over at BETMGM is plus one twenty five. It might move a little bit, but it was currently right before the show said at one twenty five. You just got to get five strikeouts versus Milwaukee. I quite like that one as well. On the hitting side, Jack Peterson is your top play as far as a total bases go. You only need one against Atlanta. It's minus one forty five on DK. And then going back to bet MGM, you talked about Oneil Cruz, he needs one total base. They're projecting him at one and a half and it's paying plus one oh five at bet MGM. So you got Corman, Waynwright strikeouts, you got Peterson Cruz total bases. You only need one from each. The plus money is Waynewright and Cruise. You got to pay for the others. So Kelly, what do you dig there?
Speaker 2: I think Cruise is already playing, right, So the ones facing the Reds.
Speaker 1: Well, aren't they playing a double header? Or I might be making no, no, no, they're not. They're already playing. Yeah, so you're right the well, actually, let's see if it cashed out. It has not. He's over one, so that was on the algorithm before the show. But you're one hundred percent right, So like that one, they're not allowed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yep, hate that one. I would say I actually I would take I would put Corbyn and Waynewright together. Like I'm not sure if today is like a big deal for Waynwright and Molina. No one's ever said anything about it or talked about it in any way, what was the thing they're gonna break. They're gonna break it today, the most the what is it? The most games played as a battery?
Speaker 1: I think is the Yeah, it's actually yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they talk about it a lot in my world. But yeah, but I would take you know, Corbyn three and a half. I feel like that's too long. I think you can get four.
Speaker 1: So unfortunately unfortunate. Actually, let me take a look. I haven't looked at Patrick because we we did do the disgusting news of how Patrick Corbyn has been solid over this last month. Unfortunately, Corbyn strikeout totals. He did not hit it in his last one, but he hit the previous two against the Mets in Cincinnati. And unfortunately, though in the month of August, he would only hit this number twice, two out of the five games he pitched in, but two of the last three he has hit. It's a low number. It's Baltimore. I don't hate it. I actually kind of like your idea of propping those two together. I love the Waynwright run. It's my favorite one and that's plus money and it's over on bet MGM. If you guys want to do it, so not too shabby. Let's just jump right into the home run calls. So we've got the lefties. I came in. I think I'm gonna make an adjustment. I know I'm gonna regret it because I was going to play jose Al TV today, but I think I'm gonna make an adjustment. So Wonky, you tell me what who you got today for your lefty bonus.
Speaker 2: I feel like since the first time I was on the show, now I have to like claim him as my own, like kind of every week in some way. So I'm taking Joey Gallo assuming he starts. If he doesn't, I would probably adjust Himuncie. But yeah, I think he went deep last night, I believe, or the night before, so I think I think you'll get it.
Speaker 1: I completely mushed Trout yesterday. I mean not the like eighth straight was the thing, but I took him and completely mushed him and he went out and of course blah blah blah, stupid me. Okay, so the bonus is just a lefty hitting a homer today. It's not a lefty on.
Speaker 2: Lefty, No, it's just a lefty. But like that, they have to be batting left handed, so you can't call Santander and then have him hit a home right, Okay.
Speaker 1: But I could have Anthony Rindone who bats riding and then turns over and hits lefty and hits a home Okay, you could have that, all right. Yeah, So so switch hitters do count. They just have to be batting lefty when they hit the homer. Gotcha. I'm gonna go with Bryce Harper. I'm gonna go with Bryce Harper today because he is in. Yeah, he should be. You should be good today, right. I'm looking at the look at the rodal Wire active lineup, so the the MLB lineups is the way to go. I'm gonna go with Harper. You know, I was tempted to do it's tempted to go with Bellinger. So I originally had Altuve. I wanted to go Bellinger. I'm gonna go with Harper. So guaranteed Bellinger hits a home run today and hopefully don't mush and I don't see anything for Mayor. We know Joey has got Aaron Judge and that is it, Kelly, what you got going on right now?
Speaker 2: I am currently writing a lot of articles about fantasy hockey getting ready for the Hockey draft kit, and which is it's a fun game, still doing some fantasy Nascar, and there are a lot of touchdown calls to organize. So yeah, there's just a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Is the bot available for the touchdown calls or is it manual?
Speaker 2: No, we haven't follo out at Google for him. But then organizing it after that, like counting it up and everything is still mine. So it's fun. I love it. But there's just a lot in the first and.
Speaker 1: Is it just like the home run contest? Just do you pick one touchdown and da da da, I need to do that. I didn't do that last week. I'll be behind, but I want to play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's really kind of cool. We set it up Mayor and I set it up just a little differently. So you pick one guy to be your bonus flex so you get twice as many against a double bonus touchdowns as he scores. And then you pick a running back, a wide receiver, and a tight end. The catch is that you can only pick them once a season, so once you've picked them, they're done for you.
Speaker 1: I like that. I'd like that. Very fun game. Always fun stuff. Make sure you guys go and check out the discord all over in Fantasy Pros are lots of cool stuff going on over there. Kelly is cool. I try to be very cool with my tiar as you guys know. So no big deal. And that is it for the show today. Find Kelly on Twitter at the Wonky Penguin. You can find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh. I will be back tomorrow with a Bubba think his powers on and Kelly will be back with me again next Wednesday. For us, thank you, We're out of here. Good my friends, have.
Speaker 2: A good day.
Speaker 1: Please,