Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency inter Guys. Today, we have really big news.
Speaker 2: We're fucking pissed, we're angry about but do we actually have big news?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, what am I missing?
Speaker 1: I'm getting the viewers in, I'm getting them ready. You gotta lift them up and then drop them, and then lift them up and then drop them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then because they're.
Speaker 1: They're like always craving that lift feeling, they're gonna stick.
Speaker 2: Around, coming, keep coming back from. We've got you in our deep grips, and you can't escape the universe. You'll start withdrawing. That's basically what judism is. So you're admitting and this is the high that I get.
Speaker 1: I don't like that the pears you get are soft, like my head. Pairs are supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Hard, you know, they're supposed to be like creamy.
Speaker 1: No, they're like crunchy.
Speaker 3: That's a rotten fruit.
Speaker 2: No, this is literally not This is like creamy as fuck.
Speaker 1: I know I'm saying, but pairs are supposed to be like crunch But I'm thinking of pairs you get out of a can in like preschool.
Speaker 3: I haven't eaten baby food.
Speaker 1: I haven't eaten a pair of a very long time. If I'm being honest. Pears always fucked me up because of the gritty texture as a kid. Like I didn't eat the pears in the fruit.
Speaker 2: I didn't wash this when it kind of tastes like the dirt it was sewn in or fell onto.
Speaker 1: I don't wash my fruit. I just don't. I like, I don't I washed my like lettuce and kale and stuff, because especially kale, like, dude, actually grosses me out when I like spread like I spread her damn and then I have to wet her and then I have to like go in with my finger and like and dead bugs in the dirt and the web. Yeah, and I don't like that.
Speaker 3: So I was we're going to demonetize. We can't talk about literally.
Speaker 2: Talking about k Yeah, we're talking about cleaning kale. You have a freaking dirty I.
Speaker 1: Know, not you not you sexualizing my food?
Speaker 2: How can you sexualize kale?
Speaker 1: I can make it work.
Speaker 2: I know I can make that ship work.
Speaker 1: Literally, I mean, like, you know, the most sexual food I've eaten recently is when we were at the Renaissance Fair, and that fucking banana. The chocolate covered that thing had a curve. That was that banana was really gonna have that? I was.
Speaker 2: I was thinking it was upward curves.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: It was tantalizing and it was covered in ship They were like poop.
Speaker 1: Was I not making that joke? I literally kept like grabbing it and taking it from behind me like and be like.
Speaker 3: At the ren Fair. Yeah, so beat.
Speaker 1: It was so hot.
Speaker 3: Ninety eight degrees it was.
Speaker 2: It was ninety eight degrees dusty, and I was inhaling like massive amounts of dust and like the air was the air was thick, it was it was like hard to breathe.
Speaker 1: It fell a cochel again. I just can't do with like dusty areas. People who go to fucking like E d C And all these other festivals where you're just like out in the dust, in the dirt and like burning Man like literally bitch.
Speaker 2: No me and up to DJ Burning Man, Oh.
Speaker 1: You put that inside? I'm going, is it? What do you say? Me?
Speaker 2: And Kiras supposed to DJ Burning Man, but he dropped the ball.
Speaker 3: I didn't drop We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 2: Is it in August?
Speaker 3: It's in August.
Speaker 2: We're not going to going.
Speaker 1: Just played for next year and like have like the big extravaganza, get your own tent at burning Man.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's what it would have been. It would have been the big extravag And.
Speaker 3: I are gonna we're gonna build a sexier at Burning Man. What a sexier it's just an orgy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a year but like just bodies on the floor.
Speaker 3: We're working on the design right now.
Speaker 2: I love people.
Speaker 3: It's gonna have its own cryptocurrency, Like there's gonna be a currency in the town.
Speaker 1: Is it just judism takes Burning Man.
Speaker 2: That's the first time I've heard you say Judaism. Thank you.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna lie saying that, Lad, I felt like I was saying something naughty.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I'm confused your religion like good for people? What it wants to be?
Speaker 2: No, it's good, Okay, ultimately.
Speaker 3: What you're winking?
Speaker 1: You know, there's a video aspect of this podcast, and there's not then what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Oh this is just for k That's what.
Speaker 1: The video aspect of this is just for Kai.
Speaker 2: He just watches it later, right, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: No, I was I was joking. It goes on the internet.
Speaker 3: It goes on TikTok, thank.
Speaker 1: God, and oh there's people there sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh true fighting for the first time, people can see the way that he's sitting.
Speaker 1: I've been also talk so much recently that I've had three repeated tiktoks show up on my timeline.
Speaker 3: And it's really, I'm just trying to show off his shoes.
Speaker 1: He's trying to show off.
Speaker 2: Oh it's I wasn't even trying to show that off.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show up my shoes. Then these are vintage Mumeus from nineteen ninety nine. I love them so much. They have this square, almost frog like toe detail. Kai, the sands.
Speaker 2: Fell out of your sneak, sand fell out of that was excellent. That was a band aid a three year old band birthday.
Speaker 1: We were gonna read. Okay, So we have this ongoing bit where we're just fucking mean and we like always point at kai shoes and we're like, damn, girl, you love those shoes, and we're always just bullying him for his shoes.
Speaker 3: I've had these shoes for like three and a half.
Speaker 2: It is one would you agree that it's warranted? Like the converse Okay, so.
Speaker 1: We wanted really badly to get you the same shoes, but those shoes are so.
Speaker 2: There's two thousand dollars shoes.
Speaker 3: Now, why do you they're two thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people on girls are selling them for like one thousand dollars easy, like nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Like I bought these for two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got them retail, right, yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: And I think that they're just like not being made anymore.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's all the keiko A six like go up so much. There's one hair I really want.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you don't know, you don't but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I've been wearing them for three years, just because they're two hundred bucks. So I'm like, I'm never gonna throw these.
Speaker 1: I mean, you definitely are service sustainability.
Speaker 2: No, it's giving like thank you, it's giving costs per wear is now three.
Speaker 1: Pennies giving Sam just falling out your pot.
Speaker 2: That was actually crazy that I know.
Speaker 1: It was so insane.
Speaker 2: It's like you couldn't have written that. I've just been sitting on my iPhone. That's like actually crazy. I sat on it and it vibead it and I was like, damn that felt kind of good. What was that?
Speaker 3: I have an announcement. We have to do a mid roll ad.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys after this break, Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't have a sponsor for this section.
Speaker 2: You know what's sponsoring this section our Patreon. If you don't want ads, go subscribe to our patreon. Addlest episodes merch coming soon.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm actually gonna punch you in the eye. Is that your bones clapping? This?
Speaker 2: I'm done right now. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should we talk about how I literally died on Thursday night and my fucking back and chest still hurts.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I have that written down to talk about. I have ship written down because I was like I was thinking all week like this week, I was thinking a lot of thoughts, like it's kind of crazy, like like cow me I have which is not TIVD, that's cra that broke that literally just oh my god, yeah I did.
Speaker 1: It not And just what this is a whole week worth of thoughts And it's literally seven like mini paragraphs, like it's seven too sentences.
Speaker 2: That's literally all I think. That's how much I think about for a week. Okay, the tables have officially turned.
Speaker 1: I'm about to ship myself.
Speaker 2: The tables have turned. Okay. So you know how Indya is always like like, I'm never gonna take care of Drew when he's drunk, Like it's so annoying.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, I never say that.
Speaker 2: Run the clip of her saying it. Someone make an edit on TikTok of her saying it.
Speaker 1: I say, if you get into a life dabilitating accident and I would have to wipe.
Speaker 4: Your ass paralyzed drunk, same thing like okay, okay, But basically no, I was just saying like simple, like it's really easy to just like say it as it is for me because I was just like a good person, like I was a saint, Like not only was I taking care of you, but I was taking care of Josiah, and I left all the fun that I was having behind to take care of my friends.
Speaker 2: He said, I, like, you have to be drag away for the party.
Speaker 1: From the party? Oh did you want to leave?
Speaker 2: Though? No, I actually did not want to leave because I was like, damn, I'm actually having fun, which is like I had. I just had that little baby buzz going on from the crack cocaine that I snorted in the bathroom. Yeah, we'll bleep that out. And I was just having a little fun and then Josiah fucking projectile vomited everywhere, not in public, no, no, no, in the bathroom, in the bathroom, and then he was like, I need to go outside, and I was like, I'm not letting you go outside alone, like what, So I like followed him outside and you just like projectile vomited all over the floor. We can insert the video if you would like. Do you want to to insert a video of Josiah throwing up because I recorded in vomiting because I was like, oh, this is good. I record all my friends throwing up because I like use it later for what sex stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh you're I was just making sure. I thought you were like, are.
Speaker 3: You're cool with that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: That's weird?
Speaker 1: Literally being honest. Oh you want them to lie? You are so weird.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not a sinner. But yeah, Josiah vomited everywhere, and so I had to leave the party early, and I was like, you know, I'm a good person. I'll do that. I'll do that for my friends because I love taking care of my friends when they're drunk, and it's really funny because everybody always apologizes when they're drunk, like I'm so fucking sorry for doing this, and I'm like, no, like you have no idea how big this is for me because normally I'm the one doing this. But anyways, I'll let you take over and like explain your perspective of the night and then we'll get into my perspective.
Speaker 1: It. So they left and like I don't even remember really them leaving. I remember texting you for or key only because I saw it the next day. But like I was, it's I've also gotten to this point where, like I've said this before, my tolerance is only going lower as I get older. I don't know what it is. I think it's because.
Speaker 2: Like we just we just have the purge, like it we don't drink for two months at a time and then we purge. And also it was just like the perfect storm because it was an open bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to be fair, I did go in with the mindset that I was like, I'm gonna get really fucking drunk. I haven't gotten really drunken so long. Yeah, I'm just gonna do it. And I think I took that a little too serious. Literally, I was drinking so much that the bartenders at an open bar cut me off an open bar were like, all right, you're done being like what like oh my god, and trying to get all my friends to go and get me a drink and like following right behind them, and the bartenders were like, I see.
Speaker 2: Her, like the type of person that you're trying to be slick when you're like blacked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't remember hiding behind the wone. No. I was literally what's worse is I wasn't hiding. I was. I would go, like I got Mason was like, go get me a margarita, and I was just right behind him.
Speaker 2: You're so stupid.
Speaker 1: And at this point the bar had kind of like emptied out, so like it was very obvious that the drink was for me. But that's besides the point. They left and me, Mason, Zamar and Jester stayed behind and.
Speaker 2: Like me and Josiah being there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And we just like stayed behind. And I don't even think we stayed that long. My perception of time is like very lost.
Speaker 2: Like this very Oh y'all were there for like forty five minutes longer two an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we were just there, like I was just like chatting it up, dancing a little bit, running around this bar, going to the bathroom, taking photos of myself, following people around like literally just like hobbling around, just drunkenly. Oh.
Speaker 2: When I was leaving, it's crazy being like semi sober and seeing like people like be super fucked up. And like when I was leaving, I was like, oh, like Inya, you're you're drunk drunk. I was like, you're gonna have a bad learning And I was like I shouldn't be leaving Indya, but she's with Mason and Zamar. She'll like fucking get home, like it'll be fine. Yeah. And then I texted you and I was like, do you want me to come get you? Cause like I don't want you, like I never saw that tax but yeah, I was like, I was like I And then when I got home, I was I sent any of that text in my uber and I was like, I'm gonna get my car and come get you cause you're like pretty drunk. And then like when I sat down on the couch when I got home, and I was like, oh, fuck, like I'm still a little drunk, like I'm not getting behind the wheel and if you asked me to drive out of being like now, now I find your way home.
Speaker 1: So basically, like the bar literally started closing and we started getting empty out, and then Zamar and Mason were like planning on going somewhere else. I was like, bitch, I'm not going anywhere else, Like I'm going home, like me and Justter need to go home. So I don't know how I accomplished this, but I called a two way stop uber and I got Jess your home.
Speaker 2: One thing about you when you're drunk is you're gonna be able to call an uber like you that is your superpowers. When you're drunk, you can call an uber.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know how I got to a who stop Uber, Like I don't know how I did that. No I do. I got's an uber home. I remember feeling fine in the uber. I don't remember that ride at all. I don't remember, like I don't remember the conversations I was happening at all, Like I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Sorry I keep interjecting, but I feel like this is like a universal experience, And I don't know if it is, but I feel like it is. But like when you get into an uber and you're drunk, do you not get thirty times more drunk in the uber ride home? Like you like get exponentially whor It's like every single time I've ever like been like obliterated to the point where I'm like throwing up. Is like I'm fine, I'm fine until I get into the Uber, and then when I'm in that fucking uber, I like deteriorate for the worst. And maybe it's just like I'm not dancing and having fun anymore and I'm like alone with my thoughts and like I'm like, holy shit, I'm like spinning and You're like actually like still but I don't know. But yeah, when I get into the ubers when I'm super drunk, just everything goes wrong.
Speaker 1: Like I really, I really don't even remember the stop to Jester's house. Yeah, Like I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It, Like I don't even remember y'all saying y'all stopped.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I just don't. I just remember being in a I remember getting into a car, Like I don't even remember getting into the car. I don't remember calling them, like I just I know I ended up home and then I don't really remember like too much from when I.
Speaker 2: Got home, I'll pick up okay, so Enya. Mason and Zamara got home and me and Josiah were like I had just like got taken care of Josiah. He just finished throwing up. I got him his saltines and his advil and his electrolytes, and I was like, you just need to drink some water and sit. And he was starting to feel better. And we were just sitting on the couch watching like Planet Earth or something, because I was like, that's like calming, like Chrisaya will be fine with that. And he was like sobering up a little bit and like cognitive. And then y'all got home, and y'all were the loudest people I have ever heard in my entire life, like running up the stairs, like falling halfway down, like Mason was like picking you up, and like I had just boughten this like dip teque diffuser thing that like is not cheap, like it was expensive, but it works really good and like dip tike, you should sponsor me for giving you the shout out. But and Ya, it's like a it's a glass vase with oil in it and then those sticks that stick out at the top and Mason picked up ya and like she like bumped into that diffuser and it fell like three and a half feet onto the ground and spilled oil like scent oil everywhere all over everything, which like isn't that bad, but like it's a very potent oil, so like right when it happened, I was like, oh my god, this is like almost worse than having our stereo smell like cat piss, Like literally this is super potent whatever. And he was apologizing and I was like, girl, it's fine, Like you're just having fun, like it's all good, Like I promise. She was like, I'm gonna pay for it. I'm gonna pay a foot in the morning, like you were slurring your words, and I was like, you're not gonna pay for shit.
Speaker 1: Drunk. That's why I really am tapping out. I'm just gonna be like a bit of a little stony type beat girl, because that is the worst part about being drunk.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: It's like it will not be like not being able to use my human vocabulary.
Speaker 2: It is embarrassing. It was crazy, and like you were like you're like how much is it? How much is And I saying I'm not how many much is? And You're like, I'm gonna send you fifteen bucks and I was like that's not near.
Speaker 1: Saying like fifty to like cover maybe half of it, because I don't think I would i as drunk as I am, like I'm a material girl, like I know.
Speaker 2: Nothing, it's no But anyways, she eventually gone on a couch and Mason and Zamar were bullying the fuck out of you. It was crazy. I was like, damn, they're going in.
Speaker 1: What's awesome is? I was so drunk I don't remember a word.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is like it's deserving because when we're all in that position, you are mean as fuck to us, like you do take care of us, but you do like you are like like roll your eyes type vibe at us when we're super drunk. But they kind of took it to another level and I was just like I looked at you on the couch and you were like, I have a video of it too.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't see it a two second video.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not kidding, Like I'm genuinely not kidding, Like I I refuse, like literally like I would rather die on my fucking deathbed, that's embarrassing. Like no, I like I'd rather die, Like I'm I haven't even seen it, and that's what makes it work.
Speaker 2: You've seen it. It's the one of you eating the saltina on the couch. I should I know. It's so sick. I love it.
Speaker 1: Also, like the top I was in is like too much. I don't want like.
Speaker 2: I did even know. I didn't even see your booby on it.
Speaker 1: Ye know, my boobs are like out in that rain crop it No, it's.
Speaker 2: Not going but yeah, And it was like wobbling back and forth, and I just like sat there and looked at her and I was like, oh no, like she's she's bad, Like this isn't like fun drunk anymore. When I was leaving in a little bit whirred, I was like, I'm a I'm a lot a bit wearried. I was like, she's in for like a night of fucking hell, because I know that feeling when you're like laying on the couch and you're like kind of like spinning and like nodding and like trying to ease.
Speaker 1: I don't remember like I genuinely for the first time in like so long and maybe like three years of my life. I think I was like the closest i'd been to like fully blocking out. Yeah, I was like a handful of things, but I like don't remember. I don't remember even ever sitting on the couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think like the cool word to use is browning out where you can like remember a little bit but not a lot. And then also what you do to the toilet, you make brown in it. But you were rocking back and forth on the couch, and then you're like very neurotic still, like even after you're like completely plastered, like your brain is on two percent, you're superradic, and you're like I need to get in the shower, like I need to shower. And I was like, oh, she's gonna go shower. Maybe she's feeling okay, And you like hobbled to the bathroom and like the shower was running, but I could tell no one was in it. No, no, the shower wasn't even running. The and like Mason and to Mar were like, where the fuck is in You're like we're going out, and I was like, I was like, she's in the shower, she's tapping out, like y'all go ahead, And she was like whoever said she's showering is a damn lie, Like you are not. You were not showering. You were sitting over the toilet like preparing to preparing to like throw up, and like right when I opened the door, you projectile vomited all over the floor, all over the side of the toilet, underneath the like second toilet lid, like and it was not pretty vomit. It was gross, and I like immediately was like I was like, yeah, like this is my fucking moment, Like I get to take care of you and say I took care of you when you were at your worst, and like also you brought up something the next day. But it's crazy how you were literally ass naked and like how close we are now because like oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So clarify, like I had I gotten in the bathroom and I really was gonna shower, but I think I got butt ass naked, went to pee and was on the toilet and then was like, oh, I don't feel good. So then I just like kind of like sank to the floor, like I don't remember I don't remember getting.
Speaker 2: All the girl. You know, you said, it's so funny you were like you like threw up, and you were like, I'm also pissing all over myself and kept saying on.
Speaker 1: Because I like went to p and I was like, dude, I don't I think I did finish peeing, but I don't think I got a chance to wipe. Yeah, like I think I literally was like done peeing and before I even got a chance. So I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 2: You're like I'm pissing myself, but you weren't crying, which is very surprising because you were so scared of throwing up. You were laughing your ass off. And then I was like, oh, maybe I should get a video of in your throwing up, so like just in case we could use it. And then she started she kept throwing up, and I was like, oh no, like this isn't a pretty throw up anymore. Like this is like busting open your blood vessels in your eyes.
Speaker 1: It was so bad, Like I have like blood vessels, like on this eye, I have a birth blood vessel. I'm like in my eyeball, and then under my eyes, I have like little specs and like around my face. Like it was literally like it was violent, so bad, but I was that is also like, thank god, I was that drunk. Because that's why I never throw up even when I get really drunk, is because I'm so terrified, like I will just hold it down and suffer like an extra day and a half of like this weird hangover and like just shitting my fucking brains out. Yeah, because I'd rather shit than throw up. This is so gross. I'd rather like just ship than throw up. And I was just so drunk that it like came out. And I do remember cracking ill. What y'all, I like flirting with each other. I'm literally talking about shitting and throwing up.
Speaker 2: I mentioned earlier that I like shit.
Speaker 3: And I also get horning when I hear about girls sitting so.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I mentioned that I say videos for vomiting. Yeah, stuff.
Speaker 1: But I do remember cracking up because.
Speaker 2: I there's a snow. Do you all smell that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Being penoid about a gas leak? We need to get into that next.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I was just so it's definitely the trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's definitely a gas leak, and we're all gonna die in a fire. It's gonna explain we're all gonna die. But that's not trash. I know what trash juice smells like. That is not that you're so weird.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I do remember cracking up because I was literally but ass naked, and the second jury came in, I know, I threw up and I was just laughing because I was just like dide, I literally like, I do remember being like I couldn't even finish pissing. I literally am gonna like.
Speaker 2: Piss that I'm pissing all over myself.
Speaker 1: And then I want to verify I wasn't actually peeing all over the floor, but I think what it was is I had so much pressure coming up and I didn't get to finish peeing. I was like, I am going to piss myself. Because I do remember drunkenly hobbling in the shower because I did shower after that because I was covered in my own vomit. I do remember peeing in the shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And then while she was throwing up, I was like, oh fuck, I don't want them to hear because they're already on your ass. So I like turned on the shower like started running cold water in the shower, and then I was like, here, I'm gonna go get you water, like hop into the shower, and I like went and got you. That's the other thing is you asked me for water like a hundred times and you just had like four glasses like sitting around you. Like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: That's really bad. That's also why I like can't survive.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, there is like an actual shit smell.
Speaker 1: It's literally me, I ship myself.
Speaker 2: Oh you did no? Why did you not say anything?
Speaker 1: Because I was nervous.
Speaker 3: I was like embarrassed.
Speaker 2: It's okay, like we all do that. I do have my diaper on, yeah it's cat. Can I have the diaper?
Speaker 1: No, okay, it's a reusable one, so I have to wash it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, here is this my breath that it's like actually smell.
Speaker 3: Other than like I don't smell ship. I just smelled the normal trash smell that's in this kitchen.
Speaker 2: The normal stinch that irradiates.
Speaker 1: And to verify that stinch, me and Drew get a vegan probiotic yogurt that actually smells like curdle cheese. It's so good that I don't stop. Yesterday I left it in a bowl and it actually smelled like real rotten cheese, and I was like this is science.
Speaker 2: Has gone too far, either of one of y'all far.
Speaker 1: No, No, like I farted, I would have shipped myself.
Speaker 2: How did you fight earlier?
Speaker 3: I didn't know?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? What?
Speaker 3: But now you're scaring me because I was with somebody the other day that I was in the car with them. They were like, oh, it smells like ship. I was like, I didn't you smell like shit?
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely. I think it's just like bathroom smell. But where the were we in this story? Yes, this is the girl the end of oil that.
Speaker 1: I spelled, not the oil spell, the little causing an oil.
Speaker 2: It's actually crazy.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, so we'd to like I got you got me a bunch of got in the shower. I don't know how I didn't bust my ass and die.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing is I ran the coldest water possible, and like you kind of just got in there and then turned on the hot water, like you were in the coldest water I've ever felt in my life. Like am I Like? Yeah, Like I ran purely cold water. And then after I was like, did you just take a cold shower? And You're like no, Like I got in and turned on the hot I realized it was cold, and I turned on the hot water and I was like, holy shit, that water was like there was no hot water because I was like, I'm not running all the hot water dry, so people can't shower in hot water. But anyways, I get you water, you're like showering. I like check up on you a couple of times. And then Josh and Josiah are like on the couch and living room and I'm like, y'all literally have to go because like I don't think Enya's gonna be clothed when she walks out of here, so like y'all need to go to Josh's room or my room and just hang out for a second. And they're like, oh, fuck yeah, because at this time they were like, dude, that India's like really fucked up. It was crazy, still laughing, but at this point you were kind of like not feeling it anymore. You're like over it, and so you hobbled out. I don't I didn't see if you were naked or not.
Speaker 1: I think I did have a towel, but I didn't put clothes on.
Speaker 2: So and you hobble to her to her bedroom and lays down I go get you another water because you begged me for another water. At this point, you weren't having fun. You were like literally like I'm dying, Like you're like I think I'm gonna die and literally, no, it was. It was so crazy. So I leave to go like talk to Josh and Josiah about it for like five minutes. And then I hear from the other side of the house like true, true, like shaky, like fragile voice, and I like run over there and I'm like what and like you like point to the ground and it's like page dark in your room and I'm like, what did you just do? And no, it was crazy she was. She pointed to the ground and I saw like a glisten of light because the moon was hitting it beautifully. And then I was like, hey, sirih turn on the lights and I see you just like ya threw up all over the ground, all over her comforter, all over her iPad.
Speaker 1: Like it's all on my bed, and I remember that made me laugh again. I started laughing in because also as you got closer, I started throwing up again, like I started literally like I couldn't stop myself. And also to clarify on my end. I got in bed and got under the covers and I had this spin so badly, and I just remember getting under the covers and being like I'm going to the fuck to sleep, like I'm like actually like passing away right now. And then I woke up choking on my vomit. Like I remember waking up and like just like coughing. And that's why like so much of my throat and back hurt because I was just like literally choking all night because I just was choking on my vomit. And the reason it was my floor in bed is because I just like turned myself over. Yeah, thank god I was able to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have been in the other room talking shit about her Josh and Joe Sion. Then I come in there five hours later and she's just blue and dead on her feet because she choked on her vomit. But anyways, I run and go get her her salad bowl and I said it beside her. I get her another water because she knocked over her water while she was doing this, and she's like, she's like, Drew, can you sleep in here tonight? And I'm like, I know, I smashed, Like it was crazy, you know, it was me getting asked for once instead of me asking.
Speaker 1: I literally thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 2: You know. It was like when I asked to sleep in the room on an air mattress that one time when I was really fucked up. Yeah, it was like that same vibe where I was like, I just need someone to like keep an eye on me, Like I just I can't be alone right now. And I'm glad she asked me to because I'm also she was but asked naked and I didn't realize this until the next morning. But Nya was asked naked and we just shared the bed together another reason why we're too close, which is like crazy, but I didn't realize it until she told me the next day. But I and I also did sleep on top of the covers because I was like, I don't want her to throw up, and it like me not have a good exit. So this is where it gets actually insane. This is where it gets really gnartly and scary. So Enya is like also still being erotic, and she's like begging. She's like, Drew, I need to go shower. I literally need to go shower. I like threw up all over myself.
Speaker 1: Since my hair was still wet from the shower. My hair is now at the length that if it is wet and I turn over, all my hair just covers my face. It gets around my mouth. So I threw up in my hair. Yeah, and like it was literally like I was just like like the like left side of my hair was just drenched in vomit.
Speaker 2: Grenna. It was pure water at this point.
Speaker 1: There was one throw up and my jugs of water that I'd been drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was one throat that wasn't water. But that was when she threw up all over her iPad and that was a little chunky still, but anyway, she's playing.
Speaker 1: She did a chant for being able to clean all that vomit, because I will say, like, kudos to you. I woke up the next day and the only sign of vomit was in my solid bowl.
Speaker 2: I was cleaning up about the vomit as I was going, and he was begging to go take a shower, and I was like, I swear to God in you, if you just hang one foot off the side of the bed, close your eyes, you'll fall asleep and you will never think. You won't think about the shower for again. You're too nauseous, like you'll throw up on the way, you'll collapse on the way, you'll drown in the showers, Like I'm not letting you get in the shower because like she actually genuinely was like at this point like kind of concerning, Like I was texting Josiah and everybody. I was like, I may take her to the hospital because like this is where it gets scary. It's like so and you finally like knocked out, like she knocked out almost immediately, like I need a shower, yeah, and then just snoop like snooze. And my biggest fear was like her me falling asleep next to her and then her choking on her vomit in her sleep. So I like she fell asleep laying straight up, and like I don't know if you have sleep apnea or what, but like you would stop breathing for like thirty seconds at a time, and I was like, oh my god, this is like not chill. Like I'm gonna have to be up all night to make sure she doesn't die in her sleep. So like I would like periodically, like as you were sleeping, I would like roll you over onto your side, like to hang off the bed, and then at one point I was like, that's too much work. I'm just gonna pull you towards me to like sleep, and if you throw up on my face, I don't give a fuck. I just don't want you to die. And like there were I took several videos of you snoring, because like it's crazy the different types of snores she had. Like there was one that was like a death rattle, where I was like, oh, this bitch is literally like choking on her vomit like as we speak. Then there was one where like it was like a healthy snore, and then there was one where it's just silence and a zul purring. And I recorded this silence because I was like, this is in your not breathing. And there were several times when I would like put my fingers like under your nose because I just put it like between my legs, like on my gooch, and I wanted you to smuck my good screens no, because I was like making sure you were breathing my goo grease. But I, uh yeah, was just making sure you weren't vomiting and throwing up in your sleep so you weren't choking. And I yeah exactly, and I was. I stayed up till like six thirty in the morning, and then eventually I just like knocked the fuck out, and then I had to wake up two hours earlier because the last episode of the podcast was a nightmare to get up. It was literally helped you to save the day.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just woke up and I felt fucking awful, and I spent the day just like feeling dead.
Speaker 2: Like you slept all day, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I slept all fucking day, Like I felt so bad. Also, it was Kay's birthday, so I was like, I literally need to sleep so that I could be like alive at Kay's birthday dinner. And I remember I like the worst part about like hangovers for me is like I can't get a good sleep, which I know, like alcohol fully disrupts your sleep and so it makes sense, but like I sleep all day, but it's an increment. And I remember I woke up at like eleven and I just could not go back to sleep at all. And I was like whatever, I'm just gonna thug it out and like fucking stay up and like try to like live my day. And I just felt so nauseous. But I couldn't get any water in my mouth because I was like, dude, I'm gonna throw up, like I still feel so bad. And then at one point I got up and moved to the couch because I was like, I'm gonna like I had slept for two more hours, and then I was like, Okay, I'm gonna get up, like I have the like just shower and like keep moving with my day. And I got on the couch and I literally was like, oh, I'm gonna throw up again. And then I threw up again and took some nauge of medicine after that, and I felt like a fucking corpse, and I was what made me throw up again was because I like obviously am like terrified of throwing up. And I would have sat there and gagged probably for like thirty minutes because Drew, Josh and Josiah went to go get me medicine and like gatorade and stuff. But I was like, fuck, before I shower, I like need to clean my sheets. I need to put my sheets to wash. I need to clean my fucking vomit iPad, like I need to clean up like all the places I vomited so that I'm not just like showering and then getting back in my vomit bed. So I went to go do all that, and I looked at my vomitbole and picked it up to go clean it. And I looked in it and it literally made me gag so hard that I just immediately threw up, which thank God, thank God for my big salad bowl. And guess what I ate out of that bowl yesterday and the day before that.
Speaker 2: And it just adds flavor. It adds like an acidic flavor.
Speaker 1: Like it's a glass bowl. I cleaned it. Yeah, I bunched up too, because that day I bought a soup that I really like when I'm hungover, but it actually was just as a cid. It tasted exactly like my vomit. So I couldn't eat. And then I went to Kai's dinner and I felt like I did not feel really.
Speaker 2: Dude, I was dying at that dinner too. It was crazy, And I wasn't hungover. I was just like I felt so.
Speaker 1: To make sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, and I didn't sleep all day. That's I forgot. That's literally what it was.
Speaker 3: After my birthday dinner, every single person I invited came up to me, and said like that sucked, Like I felt terrible during that. Yeah, they got in the line.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it literally wasn't you like your birthday dinner. It was just I think we all had rough nights.
Speaker 3: I feel like after the dinner you came out to me and said I shouldn't even come, Like I don't even funk with you.
Speaker 2: Oh that was different. That was that was like that different.
Speaker 1: That's different because the food was good and there was other people other than you there, so it was fun and.
Speaker 2: The girls like we're twirking and shaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Girls.
Speaker 1: I was the only woman at the table.
Speaker 2: It was literally the only girl.
Speaker 1: I was then soldier.
Speaker 2: But speaking of not sleeping last night, I like, in the middle of the night, I woke up. I was dripping sweat like I've never sweated in my Like it was crazy, like my entire body was like.
Speaker 1: Also taking the context, he just woke up in today and put clothes on and moved on.
Speaker 2: No this ship. I slept in the shirt, but literally was like the sweatiest I have ever been in my entire life. Like it was. It was actually like a little alarming because it was like dripping off my face and I was like I'm not hot. It's like not that hot in here, like what is going on? And then like I was like whatever, like I'll go back to sleep and not think anything about it. Like it was so much about that I thought I pissed myself, Like I was like, what the fuck is happening? Went back to sleep. But I normally sleep like on my back like a fucking coffin, like a like a freakazoid. But I went back to sleep on my arm, Like I fell asleep like on my side, and like I woke up maybe an hour later with my arm like completely dead, Like I genuinely thought that I had killed my arm in my sleep, that like I just cut the blood supply off for so long that my arm died. That I like, I like jumped out of bed and I like ran into the middle of the room and I just like I like was like trying to move it and I couldn't move it. And I was trying to move my fingers and I couldn't move it. And I had to grab my arm and like wave it around in a circle to like get the blood to go into it. And it was like to me, as a twenty four year old man, I was so I was literally so scared. I was like, holy shit, like I just killed my arm, like it's gonna fall off my body.
Speaker 1: See that's where you and me are different, because when I am sleeping, I am in such a deep sleep I couldn't give a fuck what the fuck is happening. Like I could wake up in both of my life to be amputated. I just go back to sleep and I'd be like I'd be like I would literally be like I can't fix that right now, and that's okay because I'm like, sleep feels good. I love sleeping.
Speaker 2: I'm like a heavy sleeper, but I'm an anxious sleeper. Like there's always something that's going wrong.
Speaker 3: And you tried playing with your little worm with your dead arm.
Speaker 2: It's it was actually really crazy because it felt like someone else was playing with my big wormery.
Speaker 1: I will sleep through anything like I've like like slept through flights, I've slept through things I've been excited for for three weeks just because I'm like this sleep feels so good. I couldn't give a fuck. Honestly, like the excitement of whatever I had to do this morning could stuck my ball.
Speaker 2: I am the complete opposite, like completely opposite. I'm so scared that I slept through everything. It's crazy. But you know, there is something that I did find out. It kind of like goes off of something we said in like a past episode. It was like a question that I asked you, and you know how you told us that girls like don't play video games, like you don't even know what a video game is. Well, I found out that they made this game called Cooking Mama, which is like a video game for a girl.
Speaker 1: But that's not a video game. That was preparation for life. It was like we had to take that in school. It was a class.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was like training.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just training. Oh okay, do you do you guys call do you guys call that a game?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because it's like men don't cook, like it's it's like.
Speaker 1: Fine, like like like building house and like caring stuff for girls.
Speaker 2: No, we have like kill people games, like war games.
Speaker 3: We have being the President game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, there's actually going to be a female president next year.
Speaker 3: Leaked in Corol.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Next year? Something big is happening.
Speaker 2: That was insane.
Speaker 1: What if Joe Biden dies next year and I'm the one who predicted that. Are you saying no, I'm saying Kamala Harris, would.
Speaker 2: You say Neo Pets is a game made for girls, because like you're taking care of crimal instinctual like yeah, tom IGATCHI vibe you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm at level one hundred and twelve on Fortnite.
Speaker 2: That's just my schedule usually, and I have so many skins the last two times that I've played Call of Duty and Fortnite, and I'm really scared because I'm giving it the three time rule. I was like, I'm not having fun, Like this is not fun for me anymore, Like it became too serious.
Speaker 3: It's because you're an adult now. It's like the Polar Express, Like soon you're not gonna be able to hear it anymore. You know.
Speaker 2: That's actually something really cute that my mom did is she made jingle bells that like had like that were given to us by Santa, And when you would shake them, you would hear them jingle. And my mom and dad would shake them and they would act like they didn't hear them jingle, and they were like, it's because y'all still believe, And I'm doing that to my kids.
Speaker 3: The last time we played Fortnite, you guys both died and I was the last one alive, and you know, you can like see my screen. Yeah, I like tried to kill a guy and I fucked up. Oh my god. Yeah, I was literally Drew goes. That was really bad. I have to go logged off and I just sat there at my computer for like two minutes, and I just like got my phone. I was like, I don't want to look at anything on my phone, and I just got up and like stood outside for a second.
Speaker 2: Had to get some.
Speaker 1: On Mason yesterday, and it was actually so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Dude, y'all were having so much fun. I was so just I go on one date. I go on one date, and I get excommunicated from the entire break. They took my spot in Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Because Drew went on a solo social expedition. He literally had to come home and decompress in his room for seven hours. On TikTok he was in his room. I am not kidding. I had the whole day with Josh on the couch and I didn't see Drew until it was time for to take a bath, and then even then I He told me he wanted McDonald's and I was in order, so I ordered us both McDonald's. He took a bath and went back to his room, and I had to call him and be like, yo, your food is here, like and he sent me like eight TikTok.
Speaker 3: I can imagine that in mind, I like drew swinging open the door and just running upstairs lying in the same position.
Speaker 1: He didn't even talk to me about it. He just came in grabbed a few pieces of candy for seven hours.
Speaker 2: And then you came in there and you were like, this is what you brought on your date, and it was Nerds clusters.
Speaker 1: It NERD's clusters, his airbought max pros, which is why are you bringing your headphones? You're not gonna put them while you're with the person. And then it was the home do or whatever.
Speaker 2: The book, Yeah, Homo days, Homo duce.
Speaker 3: You brought your AI existentialism book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was reading it before because I got there early.
Speaker 1: And that's what he brought on his fucking day.
Speaker 3: To put you in the worst mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was a crazy, crazy vibe. I'm just lit. But what were we second before that?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, oh, because you're your fucking dumb ass. Is like I get socially, oh yeashed away, but.
Speaker 2: You literally like people get jealous of me when I don't give them my time. When I don't give them my time, I get pushed away, and it's it's fair because like I understand, I'm like a sweet person.
Speaker 1: Like he literally sent me an audio message in tiktoks from his room and didn't like I hadn't spoken him all day, like I hadn't. I literally hadn't seen you all day.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't. I literally just I have to decompress.
Speaker 1: And you were trying to get him to watch something with us, and we backed up for him and he watched two seconds of it and then left, and then me and Josh sat on the counch and we were like, is he tapping out? Josh was like, yeah, he's stopping out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I was over it. I was at that letting many cry so bad because like I was in bed and I was like it was like nine pm or something, and I was like, I have been on my phone for so I have been alone for so long, and it feels so good and like and then I just I'm that's so funny that you fucking brought that up.
Speaker 1: But me and Josh were literally having major sink.
Speaker 2: We hung out from like yeah, two days did hang out hardcore. It was really really awesome. But I uh, I was saying that I Fortnite and Call of Duty are both not fun to me anymore, which is like really fucking sad, and like, I'm going to give it one more try, like each game one more try. I'm gonna play Call of Duty today and probably Fortnite and I and if I don't have like the blast that I was having like a week ago, I'm never played. Yeah, because that's the other thing is i'd be I take that ship way too serious. Like it's like it's like it's not a game for me.
Speaker 3: It's like when I fucked that was really bad.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't play, don't play, don't get it.
Speaker 1: Drew literally like when he doesn't have a bad like a good game, He's like, no, I actually don't want to play this.
Speaker 3: I know that's completely normal. I'm the same.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's crazy because I just like hearing people like yell at each other in the game, like I was hearing like the way like all of our friends were like talking to each other through the mic, and I was like, damn, we're mean to each other.
Speaker 1: Like we have a friend who literally yells at every like, bitch stopped fucking yelling at me.
Speaker 2: Was I literally love it so much like hearing it because then like you get out of the game and it just yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Samar is really good with being yelled at them because he's like, girl, fuck you. He will just do the opposite like Jamar. Literally like our friend kept being like, why are you even playing with us? You're playing your own game right now. Like literally it was like me, Mason, our friend, and we were like all on, like staying in our little trio and we'd be like where is Zamar? And you look at the map and Smarro is like like fucking five and he's like, oh, there's a team right here. I'm killing that. And then he like two second day, he's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Duab, someone comes down, get me, Come get me, come get me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just remember the clip that Kai was. It was the worst display of gaming I've ever seen in my life. I just had to say that, oh I'll get I'll get to reading some of them let's get into these.
Speaker 1: Like really intuitive notes that you've.
Speaker 2: Been okay for the past week. I probably on Tuesday or no, it was probably Wednesday when I did this, but it was like it was after the podcast, but I was like laying in bed and I saw this TikTok of like I had known this, it had existed for a very long time, but I hadn't like experienced it as an adult. I normally like experienced I experienced it when I was like like sixteen or seventeen, in like existential dread like depersonalized mode where I thought I was an alien like mode and and I was like, well, I want to like see what this is like now. And I laid in bed for literally like an hour to an hour and a half listening to the sounds of like a black hole, and I just like was thinking like about everything. It was fucked up, but like the sounds are really like honestly therapeutic. Back then they were really scary, but like I was re listening to them and it's like it's really ominous. It sounds like the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Kind of how they got like do you think they miked my pants? Like how did they.
Speaker 2: Get yeah, they micd your creata, you're you're, you're.
Speaker 1: Whispering just like they're lying right literally just an untitled Alex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're just like they just slowed down a beach.
Speaker 1: Literally just untitled.
Speaker 2: You know, there was like it was on the NASA website.
Speaker 3: They do those super slow justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounded like, No, this is good, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was really nice.
Speaker 1: Actually, this is literally silent too, Silent Hill to soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's actually crazy. That's literally what it is.
Speaker 1: And I love that soundtrack. I had to play Silent.
Speaker 3: Hill again.
Speaker 2: And it's literally hypnotizing me already.
Speaker 3: It's like, actually it wasn't there for like ten seconds.
Speaker 2: No, but I was doing some of that ship. I was like listening to the sounds of a black hole and it was honestly like meditative, like it like cleared my brain.
Speaker 3: What did you see Mason's story the other night when he was like last night, I was on an autopilot. That wasn't me. Yeah, he was literally an it's my birthday.
Speaker 2: Him, stop tweeting us on his story?
Speaker 1: No him, that was him like being embarrassed and he didn't want to like reach out to all of us because he knows.
Speaker 2: Oh that it's really expensive though, what No, it's fifty bucks for a CD. U Mu's been fifty dollars in a CD.
Speaker 1: Okay me when I have no idea what it's like to collect cool CDs.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know it's crazy. Is I was on discogs and like it was right when you started collecting all your CDs, and I was like, damn, I want to like start a CD collection. And I added like probably one hundred CDs to my cart and I was like, I was like, oh, like, what is this going to be like two hundred fifty bucks or something? And it was like close like four grand and CDs and I was like, I'm never dying a CD.
Speaker 1: All the CDs of the albums you like are going to be expensive because if you're like into like the Colte like ass albums, CDs are so expensive they go like one hundred plus sometimes. Yeah, Like for me, one of my favorite UH CDs ever is the UH Harold Budd and Robin Guthrie Mysterious Skin soundtrack. It's my rail album. It's the best album on Planet Earth. And I own three copies of the CDs because I'm actually in crazy.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Mysterious Game?
Speaker 1: No, because I heard it's really sad and I don't care to watch it.
Speaker 2: No, dude, it will. It's one of those movies that you have to watch either at your lowest point already or when you're prepared to not be I do need to watch it.
Speaker 1: I get ragged on by all my friends because it's been like my top tier like in most Rotation album for like almost three years.
Speaker 2: It's like, all you listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the It's literally I need to get a new CD player because I listened to that album every single fucking day. And I remember one time Jesster got on my ass and I was like, how have you not seen this movie? And you just like listened to this And I was like, because it's two of the greatest composers of.
Speaker 2: All time, Hello, we should talk about the Bald cap Incine just because it's like the next episode, in the next episode, and we can shut the fuck up after Can you show.
Speaker 1: See it's moments like this. Maybe I do have an issue with like helping people sometimes, you know what it is is because I'm like, this is the way it should be done, and like I'm gonna give you instructions and do it this way and it will happen. And then when it doesn't work, I'm like, are you fucking kidding me? Like you didn't fucking listen to me at all, Because that's what happened with the bald cap. That is one of those moments where I was like helping you, but the way I would help like my kid if like they did something stupid and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like so the bald cap, we installed it in the bathroom like five minutes before the before the episode, and and you used lash glue on my hair and it wasn't like a little dabble here or there, like we wanted it to look kind of real. So she caked on this lash.
Speaker 1: Game because I wasn't sticking with a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Slash, I know, I don't blame you because it eventually worked, but like hella, lash blue in my hair like an insane amount, and I like went the whole day.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: That's also what didn't help is I remember telling Drew like because it was my I was like, oh, are you going to take a shower because you're gonna have to like work to get that all.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, it'll take me. It's like water soluble. I was like, it'll take me two minutes. Girl, was I fucking wrong? Like I like I didn't want to like get take a full shower because I didn't want to waste all Vinya's water. So I like just turned on like all cold water with like a little bit of hot water and I just like put my head over the shower and I just started like washing it. And I was like, oh no, like this is not coming out with just water. And I like shout out for you, and you're like, use oil. And I there's like this spirit gum that came with the bald cat that I used to glue it to my face, used to glue the beard to my face, and I it had remover in there, and I just put the remover on the spots because I was like, oh, that don't melt it because it's like an oil. And you were saying use oil, and that shit didn't work. And then and you came in there and was like, oh, here, use this and gave me body oil.
Speaker 1: And because also when I was saying oil, I did. I don't think you heard me, but I was like literally use olive oil.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: That's why I was saying. And then I thought you would use all of oil and it wasn't working, and that's why I resorted to the body oil that I had because I only have like nice hair oil, and I was like, I'm not gonna, like you have to like drench yourself in that. I was like, I'm not using my nice hair.
Speaker 2: Oil for yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: So Drew was like looked so sad, just.
Speaker 2: Like dude, I was over. I was fully in a position where I was like, oh, like I'm fully gonna have to shave my head, which is like I wanted to do that, but I was like I kind of wish I had that choice. And I was like, this shit is so I wish we took photos of it. But it was so matted, like it was crazy. It looked like a mangy ass dog that like hadn't been groomed in ten years, and it was just running the streets of La No.
Speaker 1: Literally it was so fucked up. And then also like I was getting annoyed because like, if you are a girl, you know that like one of the things you have to grow up learning is getting your fucking hair yanked at when you got your hair brushed. So like my my scalp, I do not have like a sensitive scalp at all. I could fucking rake like a comb or brush through my hair and not give a fuck, Like I could pull out eight million strands and like would I feel a thing fully numb to it? So then Drew was needing help, so I just grabbed my wide tooth comb and I drenched his head in the oil and.
Speaker 4: Started away a lot of Oh yeah, it was aloestly fun squirting it on it.
Speaker 2: It sounded really sick. But she was running that brush through my hair, combed through my hair and like pulling the fuck out of my hair, and he was like, oh yeah. Ever since I was a kid, like my mom would always be like, girl, shut the fuck up, like why is your scalp? So since it when she would like comb my hair, and I was like, I just have always had like a sensitive scalp, And that pissena off a little bit. She didn't even you didn't vocalize it. You were just like no, I was.
Speaker 1: Just like okay, Like I was just like doing the thing like you know, classic you grab the hair and then you work at it so you're not touguing on the scalp. But like it was the most like I was. I thought I was being gentle and then it wasn't working and I just tapped out because like he kept being like owl and I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: I just said I literally said owl twice. I was like I didn't even say how the second time, I was just like I didn't want.
Speaker 1: To know what it's worse than an ouch because I'm like say.
Speaker 2: That I'm hurting you because like well, I wasn't even like trying to say that you're riding here because I know beauty is pain, Like Beyonce, it we're not serving beauty.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I had hated juice hair for like eight times.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I was about to say. The amount of oil that India put into my hair to get it out. Literally, I washed my hair and I woke up the next day and I was like, oh my God, like my hair is still like hello, oily like it it the oil just like repelled all the water and I just didn't I had oil hair for like two days. And then I washed my hair again that night and I got out of the shower and I was like, oh my god, like my hair still smells like oil. There's still oil, and it was still a little shiny. And then I washed my hair last night and when I was drying my hair, I was like, oh my god, it still smells like that fucking body oil. So it's still coming out, but my hair is like a little curlier. It feels like this is with like just water in shampoo, Like I didn't even conditioner it.
Speaker 1: But is that because you ran out a conditioner?
Speaker 2: M m, I really need to get a new one. But I'm also like totally I'm so overlay Labo conditioner. Like I'll do the hair wash like the shampoo, but I will not buy the conditioners.
Speaker 1: I feel like their conditioner of all the like high end like bougie conditioners from those Fergrans brands, theirs is actually the most like viscous and it's good for like our hair type really because the ASoP one, I really like it because it like feels the most natural and like it doesn't feel like it's clogging my hair, but like it doesn't leave my hair feeling smooth. Like I'm the type of bitch I don't give a fuck if there's like a layer of like microplastics on my hair. As long as my shit looks good, it feels good.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I was about to say, Like I'm going back to just using regular shampoo like a conditioner. I mean, because like I like the way Fruitiste Garnie makes my hair feel. It feels flowy, it's a little shiny, Like I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: And then I know I will not be using a deep cleans fucking shampoo to get all that microplastic out. I'll just carry microplastics to my.
Speaker 2: Fucking great I'll suck them out.
Speaker 1: So literally, I'll use my teeth. I'll grant them out with my teeth.
Speaker 2: You think there's microplastics hair, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We The thing is what people don't want to talk about, is we need our microplastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like it's part of our diet now, Like you need to be eating microplastics, Like it.
Speaker 1: Feels good when I fill my whole with them. Yeah, period, not a microplastic, but plastic. It just feels good.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the last thing we'll talk about and then we can like just move on. But no one is talking about how I was in fucking Stranger Thing Season four, who you were so last so.
Speaker 1: You're claiming to be friends with Finn and this episode you're claiming you were in the season. So so you used Finn.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't use Finn. Like we became friends through the film.
Speaker 3: And friends with Finn last time we hung out, Finn introduced himself to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just like this game that we play. It's like actors game. Like he he met me in he met me in character. Okay, I was on character. I was on character in set on the set and I didn't introduce myself as Shrew because I have really method. I don't even want to get into it. But then when we we introduced each other to each other, because like that's what actors do, Like that's true.
Speaker 3: He was like, true, is gonna say that this is a game that we play. I don't know him. He's really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he I just can't win with you guys.
Speaker 1: He's actually telling us that you have like a blog about him.
Speaker 3: There's like weird fan fiction that you write about him.
Speaker 2: I mean that's just like this side thing, Like it's funny, but it's like a joke between us, like.
Speaker 3: Us, And then he said he's gonna say that it's a funny bit, but it's not. It's creepy.
Speaker 2: It's out the knife. Did he tell you about the fucking knife and the gun? No? If he didn't say anything, no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I think that's because he's taking legal actions, so he's probably not gonna.
Speaker 3: Bring it up to us.
Speaker 2: We're friends and we've filmed an entire season and we show together.
Speaker 1: Is there someone on this season who like looks like you? Me?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: The fuck up? Okay, here's our media of the.
Speaker 2: Week, Me, I look like me? The My media.
Speaker 1: Audio wise is nothing can stop us. By Satt, I'm gonna say this because no, no, a Little Lost, Arthur Russell, heat Waved the Blue Nile and uh Fidelity that hole like the Dirty Column album, which I think I've said before, but that's been back on loop.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous.
Speaker 1: And then movies. I don't think I've seen a movie this week. Maybe I did, Oh my god, No, Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger. Yeah movie ever, that movie was so fucking good.
Speaker 2: It made me so happy, dude, I'm so happy. We all waited to watch it together too, because like.
Speaker 1: I would have been so bummed if I saw that alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was one of those movies that like who gives a fuck talk in the middle of it, talk with your friends, like have a little fucking goofy moment, Like you.
Speaker 1: Know, the thing about me is I will pause a movie and talk about that.
Speaker 2: Ship was actually really funny, really advanced for like a Disney kids show, and like the innu windows between like drug trafficking was like so fucking funny, and like they did things in that movie.
Speaker 1: That like.
Speaker 2: That were like brand new. I don't know, Like there there were so many moments where I was like, I can't believe someone thought of that and they executed phenomenal that And also the seth Rogen thing, Yeah that I was like, I cannot believe someone thought of that and wrote that in there and they did that because that is so meta and so fucking sick. But yeah, Chimmindale movie is also my sorry for hijacking that, but yeah that was lit Boots. All right, I'm back on my grime Shiit Venus fly by Grimes, Stan Grimes, Yeah stand Grimes, love love Grimes. Uh, and then this is crazy. This is a new turn of events for me. But yeah, that song is so good. Yeah, High High is my next media by Luna and then I also have Girlfriend by Luna and Audi Circle because that's just a classic like don't don't, don't don't do that one, Yeah you do. I'll play it for you and you'll know it. And then Closer by Tegan and Sarah. This fucking song not enough. No one's talking about. No one is talking about how good this song is. Still to this.
Speaker 1: Moment is like a tough low moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 1: You're gonna put that on and not have.
Speaker 2: A good time, you know, it's like crazy, Just smile and have a fun time. But I said, I said, not enough people are talking. Why is no one talking about to I mean Teagan and Sarah Closer and I like people are talking about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like people mentioned that song about how like prolific it is.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it to mention it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm the first person. And honestly, you know, it's weird. They showed me that song before it released, Like yeah, in the in the studio, we're literally like twelve no that exactly. It was like this make a wish thing that I won because I faked faked it. But no, they showed me that song and like I was in the studio like head bombing, and I was listening. I was like, damn, like this is.
Speaker 1: Actually it takes a lot like Drew doesn't show that kind of like yeah, poor in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like oh. I was like yeah, you'll have a hit on your hands. And they're like what, No, this is just like a throwaway track. And I was like, no, you need to put that out. That is a fucking hit. And they weren't gonna put it out until I told him to Thank you.
Speaker 1: So much for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, he's lying.
Speaker 2: The first time about the Stranger Things, and now I'm lying about closer.
Speaker 1: Wait, my friend doesn't lie.
Speaker 2: I don't lie about things.
Speaker 1: He was on Stranger Things and he made them take that like put that song out? Oh bit close that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You another hit? Want to do a little.
Speaker 3: Can I do media?
Speaker 1: What is it porn?
Speaker 3: It's not porn?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's real? It's real media? How I rolled by Britney spears. Have you guys heard that song?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I had never heard it before. It's very advanced news.
Speaker 2: What is that? I was that the Britney song?
Speaker 3: How Ill?
Speaker 1: I don't like this?
Speaker 3: It's really sick.
Speaker 2: When is this from How I Rolled by Britney Spears what era?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're never doing media again?
Speaker 3: And then Crown on the Ground by Sleigh Bells say, okay, well that one terribly for me.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't like either of those songs. So you're so you call my friend a liar? You share bad?
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, that's my jaw.
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 2: All right? Could you hear that guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wait, that was really loud.
Speaker 2: Actually this is going on this side. Did you hear kind of?
Speaker 3: Not at all? You have when I heard that?
Speaker 1: Okay, the episode.
Speaker 2: Is ok yeah, he bright it's not really an honest called slagh
Speaker 1: Mm hmm