Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 1: Uh heck, yes it can. Because, let's be honest, br in, earth school is hard. In fact, you taught me.
Speaker 2: That let's crush Earth School together.
Speaker 1: Well, hello, my witchy poo, it is your twelve year old elfie do rhyme. But I did like naming this one.
Speaker 2: But you did knock yourself out on this title. I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think, I because I think. The other day I saw on I don't know one of my app screens, on my streaming screens, the movie called Blockers, and I'm like, oh, this is what we need to call it. The first name. Well, anyway, we won't go down that rabbit hole, no need to. But how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good, hanging in there, just doing the deal. Waiting for spear.
Speaker 1: It looks fabulous. You're very kind, and how are you well? I was hoping you would ask, because I need to tell you what I'm wearing. I don't think I've ever done what I'm wearing. I'm wearing, Okay, we'll start from the feet. I'm wearing some fuzzy crocs.
Speaker 2: I did not know those two words ever went together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have fuzzy crocs now, like on the inside, fuzzy. It's cold here in the mountains. And then I have a camo sweatpants on, and then I have strong choice way it gets better. And then I have this plaid thing. I bought it like Sam's Wholesale Club, I don't know how long ago. But it's also fuzzy as well. And then I have my water thing, which I'm turning over here to get that says, there's a good chance this is my tie and it's my little water jug. So there you have it.
Speaker 2: That's me today.
Speaker 1: You mismatched, messy and funny.
Speaker 2: You are the full packet, just always always fuzzy or not, You're always I.
Speaker 1: Know everything's fuzzy. And then in wait, I have one less thing to share in my right like little breast pocket, I keep poop bags.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So when I take Suki out, I have poop bags also in my pocket. So hi, everybody, I have a whole role. Yep, I do. She's a pooper. What kind of thing?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: Okay? So today, oh my lord. Okay. So it's interesting, as we both agree every day of our lives these in the last five years, is we love our listeners. And one of our listeners, this guy is incredible. His name is Jeff, and Jeff has a lot of questions, a lot to share, a lot of things unpack and what's interesting. And the reason I wanted to call it ghost block is because most people come to us because they want to get in touch with, you know, the other side. And he has a whole family trying to figure out how to tame it. And so it's that old classic thing. It's like we you know, we always won't we can't have, but then when we have it, Uh, I don't know about that. Maybe I don't want it after all.
Speaker 2: Be careful what you wish for, people.
Speaker 1: Be careful what you wish for. Okay. So there's a lot with him. So I'm going to start with the first message that he sent me. Okay, and it's a scenario, so you're ready for the story scenario.
Speaker 2: I'm following your lead, okay.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this is like Jeff's episode, so we're just gonna call it Jeff's episode because this is all about Jeff Andes's family. He says, as I was cleaning the property of the gentleman that passed away in order to mow, I was throwing things on his burn pile. I walked around and was and was adding sticks. As I came back to it with the second or third armload of sticks, I see four or five coins that weren't there previously. Ps. I'd pick them up put in my pocket. But what if he says, he goes, what would be the significance of them potentially being burnt like they weren't there then they showed up. So I'd want me to do the whole thing and then we go back. Sure, Okay. Then he adds, also, a few days earlier, I was walking the property and making sure it was secure for the to state family. I guess the guy's family. He lived out of state. I walked back to where we found him. Huh. I guess they found him on the property. I had my twenty three three year old daughter with me. She she didn't want me to go over there alone, with the emoji of your hands up, like, why doesn't she want me to go over there? She also is one of I mean, one of his daughters that is also quite sensitive. And then he adds as I as I stood where he was found, she said she got the sensation that she couldn't Breathe said it would lessen when I got away from the location. She stayed fifteen or so feet away from me. Was his spirit telling her he suffocated? Question mark. Oh, Melanie and I met by chance. Both felt pulled into this. Sorry. Oh, he read my book and he spelled it r E D Jeff, You're gonna have to do a little spell check. My friend good and so in his way totally because it may be giggle and he goes he also listened to my book. He's buying crystals, he's reading more books, using protection prayers and trying to enlighten himself to open up. He's also been journaling and has tried to speak to spirit, but no answers yet. So let's go back to the questions. And I love this is awesome. I love that he's like trying.
Speaker 2: So the first what I love is that, you know, a lot of people have been listening to us for a while, right and practicing some of the things that they're hearing from us and learning in other places. And it's really such a fun journey to unfold in such an exciting phase when you start doing it with consciousness and clarity and obviously hopefully protection because that's really important. But this is, you know, real time for him. So I love this example.
Speaker 1: It's real time for him, and thank you.
Speaker 2: It's just being generous with your stories and your questions. So that's really fantastic.
Speaker 1: And one more shout out to him because I got to give him credit for this. He talks about it with his family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it sounds like I have it going on.
Speaker 1: So they have it. Go what his daughters do, and I just found out last night that as does his wife. We'll get into that. So do you want to should we address this or do I want to take a quickie break and come back? And let's like kind of answer because there's two really kind of big sets of questions. You want to take a break and come back? Absolutely all right, y'all, we'll be right back, and I'll still be wearing the same thing, and We're back every time. I think it's one of those things like kids when they hear the same joke over and over and over, that giggle every time. It's funny every time. So we did. Brenda did the like poof we're back kind of hand hand gesture. Okay, so Jeff, this is back to Jeff. So let's go back to when he was clearing the property for the minute for the man, the gentleman who had passed on, who had jumped. There's two pieces to it. One is his daughter feeling this the feeling suffocated, and the other one is the coin. So do you want to hear do you want to get his talk about his daughter and being at the location where they found him.
Speaker 2: Well, there's said no, actually I want to go to the coins first.
Speaker 1: I want to go the coins.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Well in the order that he unfolded it, right.
Speaker 1: So there's a burn pile. So just just just totally just not I think I started that too, by the way, But anyway, that's stop topics fun. I know, no, it's not sex ass. So so the way that he described it was you know, he was getting like armloads of sticks to add to this pile, right, and then when he came back he found how many coins? Did he say? Found? He found multiple coins. I can't get my phone to it. It's okay, it's okay, so a couple of yeah fo. I just want to clarify, for you know, city folk burn pile is when you have a yard, an outdoor space that's far away from the house. You don't your leaves don't get picked up on the curb, you don't pile them in a corner for composting. You literally burn them, whether it's grass clippings or whatever. Right, So this is something that's done in rural spaces. Everybody doesn't know that. I guess I'm a hillbilly, so I do know that. I think that's good you explained. No, I think it's fair.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be inclusive, but I do think especially it's important to clarify because we've already established that this is that a It sounds like someone passed on their own property, and we want to make sure that people don't know that it's not a burial burn.
Speaker 1: You know, it is not that a guess, correct it doesn't seem like there was any scary Malfie sense that went on here.
Speaker 2: Now this is just a way to deal with yard refuge. So my impression when you said this is he something about Jeff and we don't have him here, so I'm hoping he's listening and we'll get back to us.
Speaker 1: But oh, he knows he's having an episode codicated, so he'll be listening, he'll get back.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, jea. But this is the deal. My impression is the energy he carries is actually quite intentional, and his work is energetically, jetically exquisite. So he is holding space like I don't know if someone else is taking is moving into this space, but he's caring for this space, holding that this person who passed in mind or in his heart as he's doing his work and so like he's literally caring for this man's property.
Speaker 1: And my well, he was preparing it for the out of town family.
Speaker 2: Oh he's prepared, right, Okay, so so he was, but he but my impression is this is this was payment.
Speaker 1: I got that impression too, right.
Speaker 2: It was literally payment, like thank you, and of course it's coined, so it wasn't about the amount that he's paying Jeff. It's like, I'm going to show you the greatest alchemy that I can muster to acknowledge what you're doing for my family. This was a family guy who passed. I do feel I don't know any you know, if this is helpful irrelevant, but my impression is that he was not someone who is overly verbal in his life, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, interesting, Well Jeff tell us that.
Speaker 2: He and it could be that he did speak, but it wasn't about what was really going on, like you know, small talk blah blah blah, but as opposed to like, hey, I really I really appreciate this, but this is something that he could how he knew from the spirit world to show appreciation, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I like it. That's super cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, actually they weren't meant to be burnt, because that was his question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hoping they didn't burn him. I mean, it's not a problem if he did, because he saw them and that's what was important.
Speaker 1: But I haven't writing that he saw them, So okay, I have proof in the annals of my phone that so he did.
Speaker 2: When you got that it was payment, what did what came for you? What else came for you.
Speaker 1: Well, it was I felt it was payment for it's I don't think it was as eloquent as what you said, because nothing I say this is always one to say. But it felt like a gratitude, like a thank you, and it and like a toe. And that's the other thing to me. A coin is a token. So it was a token of appreciation, like you said, It wasn't about It wasn't some you know, rare coin that he placed in front of him. It was a token of appreciation. Is I think was the translation that I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful, beautiful good.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know yours is better.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know about that, but it's so good.
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was so cool. We both agree. Oh so then he he goes on and talks about is a few days prior that he was walking the property making sure it was secure for that of state family. And then when they he said, I walked back to where we found him. So it sounds like he's the one who found his neighbor, that his twenty three year old daughter was with him and did not want him to go over there. And this is going to lead in because this is what I thought. It would be good to talk about this story and then lead into his family. And I have permission to ask all these questions from him. I got permission from him last night because you know, permission is critical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very important, very important.
Speaker 1: It is. And so he said, as he stood there where they found him, she got the sensation that she couldn't breathe, and said that it would lessen when he would move away from the location. She stayed about fifteen or so feet away from him, his daughter. And then so the question is was his spirit telling her he suffocated?
Speaker 2: I you a yes on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a yes too, So it would change though as as her dad moved from the location. That's the part that threw me a little bit. And maybe that's just how she senses things is more location based, you know, because I would think.
Speaker 2: Well, my impression is that she has specific gifts, right, she has. She's sensitive to the energy fields, but she doesn't necessarily have the discernment to go yes to the next layer. So she's sensitive that, oh, trauma happened in this zone, but she's not able to say oh, but it's not because of the location. It's just this is where he My impression is he's I don't know if something flew in his throat or he has allergies that got in his throat, but it wasn't. But it wasn't like he was chewing gum and it got stuck in his throat. It wasn't like anyone attacked him and choked him. It wasn't like that at all. It was like somehow he started coughing. It could have been an allergy, it could have been something he inhales accidentally, right, And it just I don't know, if he wasn't very healthy to start with, I kind of get that impression, but.
Speaker 1: It feels a little older to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what took him down. Yeah, and it obviously got very serious very quickly. But it again, it wasn't the location. It's not like, oh this place is jinxed or there's a curse or you know whatever. It's just that's where the accident happened. Does that make sense, Yeah, it till it makes sense. Yeah, So I think the discernment, I mean, you know, she's just now kind of coming into a lot of this, Yeah, of course, but I mean you know that she's you know, has the sensitivity and will hopefully listen to her own guidance and back up when she needs to and take care of herself.
Speaker 1: And how again, how sweet this family talks about this like this, there's this brings I could it could not bring me more joy? Yeah, it's then this family talks about this, Yeah, and support. You're communicating about it. I love it, right, Yeah, So okay, can we talk about out, Jeff. So here's what he said. He goes, I see things auras, shapes, shadows, and people and things. He talks like, I do stuff and things. He goes, I hear my name when I shouldn't, meaning when other people aren't around humans. I feel energy in other people's emotions. I smell things that aren't around, he says. Friday, at work, I smelled brat's cooking all damn day. I work in a factory. My other four co workers thought I was losing it. And then he goes, I have deja vous moments and dreams a lot.
Speaker 2: So what we want to make sure he's doing is a couple of things. Right, of course, being able to catalog, like just capture and write down is the things he's receiving and noticing so that's all the visions, all the you know who's you know, when someone called to me here in this location, this is what I heard. This is what the voice sounded like. This is the impression I had. Like, just make quick bullet points. It could be in your phone, it could be in you know whatever. But it's really helpful to capture them because you think you're going to remember, but you will not because there's so many and we live moment to moment.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't seem freaked out about it. I think it's like trying to is trying to kind of unwrap it.
Speaker 2: A bit, right, And so my point about cataloging is that it's really helpful to catalog so that you can look back and see Sometimes you won't understand the message until it's until you can look back at the pattern, and that's how you begin to create this symbology dictionary between you and your guides. That's really helpful. You're like, oh, when they show me this isn't this, this is what they were pointing to, and you can pull it together or you know, connect the dots going backwards. But in the moment, it's really hard until you start capturing it and it seems kind of silly to do it, but it's really helpful to do that.
Speaker 1: No, I actually want to go back to one of the stories that I researched when I was writing my book mostly about you, but this was this part wasn't about you, and this was about a guy, and this is about the smelly Claire. So when he would go in to pick up a prescription, he had this smell, like overwhelming when he walked into the pharmacy, and he would leave every time, and he kept notes about what he was smelling and all of that. Come to find out, there was an ingredient that was in the medication he was supposed to pick up that would have killed him. Oh, so it was a warning sign for him. I'm not saying this is what Jeff has experienced. I mean, I've never known a brat to kill somebody, but maybe.
Speaker 2: I think it's brought even brought.
Speaker 1: I mean it broad is the Southern.
Speaker 2: I'm from Wisconsin, we know these things totally.
Speaker 1: I don't know these things. I know a hot dogge.
Speaker 2: So so that's that's so again.
Speaker 1: But to support your point about that is that is a specific story that I remember researching and and what this I think was a man that went through when he would have the horrible offending smells. Yeah, like I have to I would get yeah. Yeah. And then there's another one about taste. Somebody who was tasting, like when they walk up this horrible horrible taste and it was, by.
Speaker 2: The way, both were medication, by the way, interesting, interesting, Yeah, I think it was the taste in my book. Yeah. So this is this is why it's really important to log things so you can see the connection. It's it's really helpful. Of course, it's only helpful A if you do it, and b if you review it. Just pick a day, you know, on the fifteenth and thirtieth of each month, I'm gon go back and look over, you know what I wrote over the last two weeks, you know, and then once a quarter go through the whole three months just to see any trends something. Keep it simple like that. But consistency is important. So that's the first thing I would say. The second thing is as always, and we've talked about this before, but it's always worth repeating, which is, when you hear someone called your name, ask right, ask who is who's speaking? Who's speaking? Show me who's speaking right, or if you have a relationship with your joy guide specifically, right, they are the gatekeepers. So it's really helpful if you know, you bring in your joy guide immediately to stand between you and who's you know, this voice that you're not familiar with or you have an identified yet, because their job is to bounce anyone who doesn't have clearance, right, it really helpful. So you can bring your drug guide or your protector right, but either one will work.
Speaker 1: And then also just so people know if if you don't, if your strength isn't clear audience, you could feel who it is. Like there's all the different ways for us to even though he might be hearing his name, maybe he gets answers from his guides another way, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, if if you hear your name right, you don't know it could be it could be a spirit that you know, but you're out of context and you're not expecting it. That can be like kind of jar you. Also, I would think that there's it can be startling to just hear your name called and you're not expecting it. You're not like in a meditative state or you know, you're not wide open. It can feel it's like, you know, someone coming up behind you.
Speaker 1: Boo, Like literally.
Speaker 2: Was just like what right? So, so I do think it's important to just, you know, qualify who's whoever's speaking, and your chances are if you're you. He seems very empathic. If it's one of his guides, he's probably going to know. So I'm assuming that he here's his name, it's not one of his guides that he recognizes. So when I say identify yourself, that could be through you know, an impression, intuitive hit, it could be auditorially, it could be visually, it could be all different ways. Right, They could just flash you an image. I'm like, oh, I know you. We weren't friends, but I remember you when you were here.
Speaker 1: I love the images. That's what happened, you know, it was funny. I was I saw uh, my friend Tricia last week, and when I walked in, there's a picture of her brother Bobby that had jumped gosh. I think I was thirty year of college. Sorry, doing math everybody, So we're talking thirty five years ago maybe, And I remember Bobby trying to come through and he had to show me a picture because I did like what I was being told. I was like, who is that hunt? What? And it was Bobby and then and that's when the recognition happened, when the good stuff started coming in too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is fun. So we should probably take a break.
Speaker 1: Yeah we should. Okay, we'll be run back yet and I still same outfit.
Speaker 2: Welcome back?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, hi you guys, Okay, yeah, I missed. One kind of important thing that Jeff's shared is that he feels at times kind of spirits crawling in bed next to him, which I've totally had that shit happen. It pisses me off.
Speaker 2: I've had it happened too. It is very very upsetting.
Speaker 1: It is boundary problems, and a lot of.
Speaker 2: Times when that happens, it's combined with a paralysis, right, Uh, not always, but often at least That's how I've heard report.
Speaker 1: I haven't had it like that. I've just been they've just been crawl.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just bed hogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just bed hogs kind of thing. And I that's what he's referring to. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: He's Okay, so he hasn't the paralysis Okay, No, he didn't mention that, but when I've experienced it and I've heard about it's usually with paralysis. So what's important in that scenario is to remember really clearly that you are in charge of your space energetically, right, spirits are not in charge of your energetic space. You are own it, claim it, and just when you embody that memory fully in the moment, they will dissipate. Then of course it doesn't hard to call it not guides or say prayers of protection really fast.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, absolutely, I of course I told him tell him to get the fuck out, but because that's what I would do. So prayers are good, whatever it is. Just take in dominion over your space. That is really the key. I think prayers are probably a little more gentle. I have certainly done that as well. But like when they when they shock me, when they kind of startle me, I'm like, oh, come on, you don't belong there. Okay, So his daughter and his daughter's younger, I'm trying to get an age here. She's okay, Well one is twenty three. She has another daughter too, but they both actually are sensitive. And he said that she by the way, she's ghosting photos because he sent me some photos some old family photos that he got on ancestry dot com. I don't know if he's testing me or he was just checking his daughter's work. He was testing one of us, and so I sent him. Of course, what I normally do is I send a photo back with circles and all that kind of stuff. And he goes, oh, my daughter got the two on the left, not the one on the right kind of thing. And so he started talking about her more, and he said that she sees things in the fringes of her vision, which is how I remember I started me too. She also hears her name being called, and then she also smells things in rooms that no one else's does. And again she's twenty three, So I don't have the same advice for her as her father, but maybe it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: No, it's pretty much the same, right, pretty much the same. And then notes, I mean take notes, and you know, practice your prayer protection and then meditate, because the other thing is if these are your guides coming through, if they don't know their guides, and you know they're trying to work with them, what happens is when you start a meditation practice, then your guides have a regular time, a regular invite a standing invite in your schedule of when to come through, and then they don't have to spook you or surprise you. Right, those breakthroughs will diminish unless it's purposeful, like hey you need to know this now. Hey there's a blue truck coming you know whatever, right, whatever it is. But then it'll be purposeful and it won't be disruptive because you've laid out the welcome mat for them. Yeah, arrived at this time. This time is your time.
Speaker 1: That's kind of right, right, Yeah, I think that's yes. I think that especially if you don't want to hide from them, if they're not scary or they're not like tripping you out. You know, it is a I think meditation, ask who someone is, if somebody, if there's a spirit that's kind of a space invader, you know, they got to get out. But I think the meditation, I mean, that's how I Yes, those are all amazing. So he just told me this. I think it was this morning or yesterday morning. He actually the first time he actually started talking to me about his wife. She also hears her name being called when no one's there. A lot of name calling going on in that house, which also makes me think there's you know, they have some activity going on there house. She also though, which is interesting because no one else has said this and the family, is that she feels the sensation that someone walks around or past her when she's alone. So she actually gets that physical kind of that whoosh.
Speaker 2: The creepy feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah that yeah, so she gets that, right.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: It's just rude, right, and that's in it, and to me, it's a little nerving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's definitely boundary violation. And the fact that it only happens when she's alone tells me that it's very purposeful, like they're trying to freak her out. Right. That's rude and that's not okay. So, I mean, you haven't asked, but it's clear that this is a haunted space.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yes, no, I haven't hasn't been that yet, but it's I think it's they got activity for sure in that house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, I have activity in this, but it's not a haunted space.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're like a lighthouse and they all find your ass.
Speaker 2: But they have haunted it's haunted and they need they need to cleanse. Yeah right, yeah, I mean I don't know if he has those coins that were given to him, but seeing they came from a spirit, I would think that those are something I would put around the boundary of my house and ask the spirit who thanked him for cleaning up his house for his family. Hey, right, can you serve as you know you can? Can you return the favor and to help take care of my family? And when I do this clearing, can you make sure they get out?
Speaker 1: I think that is a That is a great because you always said put them to work, put them to work, right, put them to work. So I think that's fantastic. Okay, Jeff, you have gotten the greatest advice from the greatest witchy poo and tanning from LV and you know, let us know if this let me know obviously if this helps, right, If you don't have the coins, we'll find something else. And I can certainly that is This is definitely a bus specialty. Uh Is Claire in a space? Baby Claire in a space? Yes, but they seem busy over there is kind of what it feels like. But I think it's interesting that they all sense it and they're hearing names being called. You know, there's a lot of similarity smells. Although the whole broad Brat brought broad thing happened when he was at work, so I thought that was kind of interesting. Yeah, that's the only thing I've heard outside of that.
Speaker 2: Well, and again, when spirit's attached, they can follow you anywhere, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they might really like them. Well he sounds enchanting.
Speaker 1: He does. If you're very popular in the spirit world. I don't know if you knew that, but you're famous, but I feel like cleaning up that famous.
Speaker 2: And the spirit on the spirit TikTok and on.
Speaker 1: The spirit on the ghost TikTok. You're famous, man, but I think.
Speaker 2: You know, cleaning up the house is the priority, and then establishing at least start working with your protector. You've got the prayer protection, so obviously you're working that. That's really important. Hopefully everybody in the house is working that and then see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. That's great advice. All right, Okay, love, that's a rap, that's a that's a ghost block wrap. So this ended up being at the haunted house. But what else we find our way through these stories? So everybody please share these stories with us, even if they're incremental pieces, things that go on over a course of time, and you know we are happy to uh to talk about all of it obviously, So and your simple journals and start your journals.
Speaker 2: Love that of your messages of the even the smallest thing is kind of fun and it's very affirming.
Speaker 1: So totally well for in some cases it can really save you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really for real. So Jeff, thank you, thank you for listening, and thanks to our audience. And remember our school is.
Speaker 1: Hard definitely without the other side. Thanks everybody, Hie, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey Patt and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us while we guide.
Speaker 1: You hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at vibes dot store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think, We want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories. And remember, our school is.
Speaker 1: Hard without the other Side. Insider's Guide to the Other Side is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.