Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis durand the Elvis Duran the phone tappened.
Speaker 1: Danielle has the phone tap today? Do you have an email? Yeah, we got an email from Liz and she said, my friend Rose received an anonymous letter about the molt she uses in her flower beds. She was told that the mult she used clashes with her house. Please call Rose from the town the mault clashes with her house. Actually sent this letter to Yes, she said, please call from the Beautification Society of the town and tell her that you know the mulch has to go. Oh, here we go. Hello, I may I speak with Rose Duquette. Please? Is hi Rose? This is Laura Green calling you from the beautification Society.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need.
Speaker 1: To speak with you about your mulch in the front of your house. In the note that we had sent you, it said that the mulch was supposed to be a brown or black, and I noticed that your mulch is an orange or red.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, you cannot be serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't match your house. Your house beige?
Speaker 2: Right? And who are you to tell me what to put in my mouch?
Speaker 1: Well, we hear at the beautification Society want to keep you.
Speaker 2: I don't really care at the beautification Society. My husband and I work very hot on on one. Who do you think you are telling me what has to be in put in front of my house? Well, I'm not paying my taxes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not trying to tell you that your lawn doesn't look lovely, because your lawn is a plush green and it looks lovely. But I'm just trying to say that the Beautification Society tries to keep bright Waters in New York very very clean, and it's very clean.
Speaker 2: My house would work nothing but hard on my house, and I was highly insulted by your note. Well, I'm sorry that we were to walk up on my property and send me an insulting note.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't insulting.
Speaker 2: We just made a find it very insulty make clashes with my house, but it does some wan. I have broke up backs on that house since we bought it. Do you say anything else about anybody else's talk on that block a red dawn color? Has a beautification Society said anything about that?
Speaker 1: Yes, we have we have left plenty when.
Speaker 2: You come over when you're above my house, when my husband I have broken our offices, since we moved in there and I found that note highly in salty.
Speaker 1: Well, Rose, I must tell you we have left plenty of notes on the other barn house.
Speaker 2: I don't care about anybody else. I was highly insulty.
Speaker 1: Well, you just mentioned if we had been twelve.
Speaker 2: Year that nobody has ever sent me such an insulty note.
Speaker 1: But I just feel that you really should here.
Speaker 2: You don't pay my pasts. I'm really upset about this. And then you call me on my cell phone ready to get my cell phone number?
Speaker 1: Well, we hear at the beautification Society? Have our ways.
Speaker 2: Really your ways? Well, you better find a way to disconnect my phone. And how dare you call me if there is anything that you was?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hello, Hello Rose. If you need help, will be happy to help you to match.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't believe that you would have guts enough to call me on my cell phone and harass me over a color out mo.
Speaker 1: Well, can't we just.
Speaker 2: You know what you need to do? You need to get a life.
Speaker 1: Can we just discuss this for one moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this is, but I am really really getting aggravated right now. Okay, you know what, I'm in the middle of a job and you're harassed in me.
Speaker 1: Well, can we just talk about this?
Speaker 2: No, we can't talk.
Speaker 1: Is it that you guys are colorblind? Maybe and you didn't know that it didn't match? All right? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Because I know whose voice this is?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is Laura Green from the Beautification Society. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't even be I can't even imagine that you would have enough guts to call me on my cell phone and talk to me about mulch.
Speaker 1: But we left you a note and the note didn't get through to you, so we needed to.
Speaker 2: Take up to change the maulch with me.
Speaker 1: I would love to change the mulch for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, one's got all right, don't call my cell phone again, okay, Rose, call my cell phone again?
Speaker 1: Rose, Please, let's just discuss this.
Speaker 2: First of all, let me just say something to you. I have you on a harassment okay, because now I'm getting tired of you calling my cell phone because now you're interrupting my business.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rose, we have already given you enough time to change that mulch.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you now. Okay, Now you're pissing me off. Okay, so you better stop calling me now, you.
Speaker 1: Understand I would have just got one more thing to tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it now? About the color of my bushes?
Speaker 1: Rot? Liz is on the other line and she has something to tell you. Hi, Hi, ro.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Liz is, you know what? Get off my back? And whoever gave you the cell phone number that to knock you off? Okay, because it's not funny.
Speaker 1: My name is Danielle Narrow and you've just been phone tabbed.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 1: Your friend Liz put us up to it. What do you have to say to Liz?
Speaker 2: I wait till I get he don't get mood, but I have to tell you I love you guys. I listen to you all the time. We'll have to do lunch, Danielle to be.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tab. Have an idea for a phone tab? Go to Elisdoran dot com.
Speaker 2: Click on the phone tab tab.
Speaker 1: Tell us what you want to do. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted.
Speaker 2: By all of our distipers.
Speaker 1: Me Elvi's Duran phone tab totally on Elvie's Duran in the Morning Show