Speaker 1: Well, it's up in sauce on the side. And typically I would say I'm in here with my producer Diamond, but I'm not really sure where Diamond is. Oh, there she is.
Speaker 2: There, she is.
Speaker 1: She ate the cake, didn't she She's.
Speaker 3: Eating cake that has been destroying that cake.
Speaker 1: So we had Teddy Swims in studio and they brought him a cake for his album release, and we've been housing that cake, some of us more than others.
Speaker 3: I did not like the cake.
Speaker 1: What didn't you like about it?
Speaker 3: It is too sweet. I am not a dessert person. If you had like a bunch of soft pretzels, let me tell you, then I go to town House those pretzels. But when it comes to sweets, I don't have a sweet tooth.
Speaker 1: I don't That sounds like such a brag. I don't have a sweet toooth. Oh fuck you, I'm drawn and sugar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me tell you something. It's not any better. Because I'm a car pound. I could eat like five bagels. I could eat like a pound of like a freakin mashed potatoes. I love car bready things and specifically pretzels. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: Well, Andrew, I love both. So it's really fucking hard out here right. Okay, by the way, Hey, it's Auce on the side. Hey, I think this is episode fifty.
Speaker 3: No, Episode fifty was like a week ago.
Speaker 1: Did we already celebrate it?
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 4: We can celeb right now, celebrating good we are okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we've been talking and Andrew, you were one of the people who pointed this out the other day. We've said it before. We look at our feedback, we listened to the talkbacks, we look at the reviews, and people seem to like it. When we just shoot the shit ourselves without having a guest in here, that's like very stressful.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So episode fifty one, I did post and hey, ask me anything, and I got a bunch of asked me any things that were pretty good. I also wrote some questions down to ask you guys a while ago. We haven't gone through the talkbacks, so I don't we haven't gone through the most recent talkbacks, so I don't think we should really plainny of those. But what do you guys want to do? What's what tickles your pickle?
Speaker 3: I would like to mention something that happened to us. Yes, when we went to go see a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: What happened the brat who tried to take our seats?
Speaker 1: This bitch what We went to go see.
Speaker 3: A movie one of them days.
Speaker 4: The name of the movie was it good?
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: It was like it's like it's exactly as they pitch it in the commercials. It's a buddy comedy. Go see it with the homie and it's like a girl version of Friday.
Speaker 3: I have not seen it.
Speaker 4: Someone posted what.
Speaker 1: What I'm ordering to your Fandango account?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do it Friday?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. There's a long list of black movies that he has to see. List if you have not tackled those should I read the list?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: Movies that diamond said, I have to see it in order to be cultured.
Speaker 4: Okay, well honey, okay.
Speaker 1: But while he's pulling that list up, this is what happened. So we went to a five thirty showing on a week night, and you know, you get your tickets ahead of time, you have your seats, Andrew picked what are supposed to be the best seats. So it's in the center, in the center, like middle middle seats. We roll up to sit down, it's not even a packed theater, and some chick is in our seat. So I'm like, oh, this is weird. Okay, we'll just sit next to you because it would be kind of dick for us to relocate you at this point. But also what if somebody else comes to sit down? As soon as we sat down, other people come and they're like, you're in our seats. So we had to make her move. And then I realized not only she's sitting in the best seat in the house without her own I don't know why she had to sit in that one seat, she also smuggled in her own popcorn.
Speaker 3: I think she was also vaping, because every two seconds I could hear, you know, like when you hear a vape, it's like that yeah noise. Every two seconds, she would like pull her.
Speaker 1: Jacket up and I would just hear that tracks everything about her. I think she's the type of person who probably took her shoes off in the theater.
Speaker 3: Also, I didn't check the feet.
Speaker 1: There was just a lot happening.
Speaker 4: Brand Why do people now in twenty twenty five hide their vapes like.
Speaker 1: We hear it smoke inside, thank you, We hear it like it's not like.
Speaker 3: But also we smell it. It's kind candy.
Speaker 4: Yes, come on, like, you're not hiding anything.
Speaker 1: It's also no better than if you were smoking a cigarette next to me. It's true, it's the same shit. Please stop.
Speaker 3: The biggest lie that we've ever been sold is that this was the healthier alternative, and it addicted a whole new generation of kids. They are starting at like ten years old.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, but it's candy flavored, so it's cool, which is insane.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 1: Hopefully RFK gets to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: Medicines are vapable.
Speaker 4: Now, we did it, pol.
Speaker 3: We don't need to report anything to the CDC or the health departments.
Speaker 1: We won and even if we do report it, they're not gonna tell you. Now, oh my god, it's going so well.
Speaker 3: When we start missing, where are they going? Oh, they're dead from just disease, who knows what disease.
Speaker 1: You're good, don't worry. There's a plague on the way.
Speaker 2: But we're not going.
Speaker 3: Everything's fine, loving life, folks.
Speaker 1: Have you guys clean the movie? Don't look up? Yes, no, I feel like that is what we're living in. So basically, the premise of the movie is that all these scientists warn that there is an asteroid headed toward Earth. Yes, and there are all the ways that you could have done things to fix it, but nobody was listening, nobody was getting on the same page, nobody was doing it. So they come to the ultimate conclusion that the only thing to do is not look up. It's going to hit the planet. Just don't look up.
Speaker 3: But prior to that, also the president is working with a bunch of other countries. They come up with a fort like a plan. They're gonna do something to get rid of it. Then a tech bro steps in and it's like, guys, there's mineable materials on this asteroid, so let's mine the materials and we can like fix it so then we can all get rich off of it once it hits. Yes, So then they send up that to like break it apart, get the minerals, do the whole thing instead of just doing the number one thing, which would have been just destroy it so it doesn't come to hit us unless people die.
Speaker 4: Right, So we're living in a movie.
Speaker 1: We are living in a combination of don't look up and idiocrity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great. That's one headline, by the way, where the person was like, uh, I didn't realize the apocalypse would have lame tech bros. Yeah in it.
Speaker 1: Like I knew men were gonna in the world, I didn't know they'd be such losers, fucking dorks.
Speaker 3: Literally, we are losers.
Speaker 1: We're all losing together. Worst group project of my life. So Andrew, as we're all gearing up for the end of the world, what are the black movies that you're supposed to watch?
Speaker 3: Here's something to enjoy during the apocalypse. I need to watch Baby Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why did you say it like that?
Speaker 3: How am I supposed to say it?
Speaker 4: Baby Boy?
Speaker 3: Baby Boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Tyres Yeah, Jody.
Speaker 3: And Snoop Dogg, which f him and being.
Speaker 1: I think is being Rams, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably it's got tyresee Omar Gooding, Taraji Henson, Snoop Dogg being Raams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, you should definitely watch Baby Boys in the Hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually have seen Diary of a Mad Black Woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put a media movie on there, and I add to that every other.
Speaker 3: Media movie I saw, Medea Goes to Jail.
Speaker 1: Those are my secret secret pleasure, and they're all every one is like worse than the one before. They're talking about.
Speaker 3: Tyler Perry is the family that praise e y as for those interesting Wait, isn't.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian in that one? Yeah?
Speaker 4: About that?
Speaker 1: She's bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have to see that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please see Friday.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have to see Love and Basketball?
Speaker 4: Are you? Why did you say it like that?
Speaker 1: Andrew? You have missed out on some moments. It's basketball, not.
Speaker 3: The one that you play the clip of that you love so much?
Speaker 4: Moms out in Spain?
Speaker 3: What is that one about love?
Speaker 4: Love and Basketball?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Damn man, he just kills it. These are very sorry, straightforward.
Speaker 3: I have to watch set it off?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hell yeah, Queen.
Speaker 3: The Tefa pint Yea and what's her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Via Fox, I've seen the I remember. My favorite Vivia Fox movie is the one Independence Day?
Speaker 4: Is that a.
Speaker 1: Vivica Fox movie? I mean, I know she's in it, but.
Speaker 3: I just like when he's like we'll be fine, She's like fine, and then she goes to the window and she draws the curtain. That's fine.
Speaker 1: I've never seen Independent Mania.
Speaker 4: No, and we're not swapping. Go back to your list movie.
Speaker 1: It's just more Wait, why isn't it a black movie. There are two black leads.
Speaker 3: I mean technically, Vivica Fox is a supporting character in it, but it's a Will Smith led movie. Yeah, yeah, okay, so okay.
Speaker 1: Do you know Will Smith said back in the day because he apparently was supposed to play Django Jango Unchained, which I could absolutely have seen, but he said he will never take a role, with the exception of Ali, that cannot be played by a black person or a white person. He doesn't want to be boxed into black films only. So he was very picky about all the roles that he took.
Speaker 3: Which is funny because he made Emancipation in the year twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's changed his mind.
Speaker 3: And he also did King Richard, where he played you know, he won the Oscar for that role that really couldn't be played by.
Speaker 1: For sure. Maybe this was a while ago, but he did say that because I was like, why would you pass on Jango? What a gift a movie?
Speaker 3: Not for anything, But I feel like he probably comes from that era where it was like Demi Moore being like popcorn movies, where it was like you kind of did get boxed in and you can't really get any awards but you can make a lot of money. And then he realized, but I won an award now, which I would too. I would love an award, be an award for he won the Oscar. That's your slab?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, which was that.
Speaker 3: Year breakdown during his speech, don't you remember?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't watch that. I only watched the slab.
Speaker 3: Oh that was very boring. I loved it. It was so great. The slap happened and I was like, oh damn. And then they announced him as Best Actor and he literally just started crying. Was like, things can be hard sometimes. I got a lot of people after me now, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 3: And the answer is no, What in the Jaden Smith is happening?
Speaker 4: Oh lord, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: A number on him. I'm not gonna blame her solely because you have to take responsibility for your own actions. But man, her little red table talks, she just ran him over with a bus.
Speaker 4: It is what it is so many times? What it is?
Speaker 3: What was it conscious? No, that wasn't conscious?
Speaker 1: Coupling was Gynneth Paltrow?
Speaker 3: What was hers?
Speaker 4: They have?
Speaker 1: Which again I say, my father has been using that term for any relationship that I've ever been in my entire life. Yeah, me with someone for five years. He's like, uh, what kind of a romantic entanglement are you in?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're dear god.
Speaker 3: Do you know if he was hanging out with Jada Pinkettsmith.
Speaker 1: Probably they seem like they'd hang out together.
Speaker 3: Oh, the last movie was Soul Food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to watch so.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that's about either.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot of family.
Speaker 3: Oh, so is the Past and the Furious.
Speaker 4: But that's not like, oh honey, stressing stressing me out. Yeah, we're going to add more to the list, like Next Friday. You have to add that after you watch Friday after next or no, next Friday and then Friday.
Speaker 3: I like things like a man. Is that that's a black movie? I guess I love that one. Okay, Girls Trip is pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Okay, now we're getting cheesy society. I mean, I guess, yeah, I don't know what that one is.
Speaker 1: Would you consider Higher Learning a black movie? I like that movie. It's good, but like.
Speaker 4: I guess it's considered a black movie.
Speaker 1: Lean on me?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, what's that one?
Speaker 3: Come on man, lean on me.
Speaker 1: Morgan Freeman, The principal who takes no ship has a baseball bat. Oh, no, you seen Coming to America?
Speaker 3: No, Oh, Andrew, I'm sorry. There's a lot of classics. I haven't watched Beverly Hills cop I haven't watched.
Speaker 4: Don't put that in the same category as coming to a Man.
Speaker 1: I want to get you into Indian movies, but I feel like, first, let's start with the culture that you're surrounded by more.
Speaker 3: I love Bollywood music.
Speaker 1: Who music or movies. I mean, it's all the same, like they very much go too.
Speaker 3: In Jersey City. There's always Bollywood movies. I would happily go see one. I love the music so much. I love the dancing.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that I know I have a partner in crime, Yeah, game all one.
Speaker 2: I'm so in.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was that R R R movie. I wanted to see that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we can see anything you want to see.
Speaker 3: Still, yeah, you tell me, I'm in.
Speaker 1: All right, we got we've got some marching orders. This winter looks awful and treacherous.
Speaker 3: It is awful.
Speaker 1: We will do this. Did we talk about in the last one that there are some really weird we did there's some really weird movies in your Fandango account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you touched on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically Deliverance. I was like, what the hell is Andrew doing watching it? Do you know anything about Deliverance? No, Diamond put that on your list.
Speaker 3: No that it's a white person movie.
Speaker 1: It is a white person movie, but it's also just such I think still to this day people quote one specific line from it.
Speaker 3: I never saw it, so I really it was cheap on fandango. It's like five bucks, and I'm like, well, I'll watch it eventually.
Speaker 1: I was very shocked by the one scene that I'm talking about because really horribly, horrifically hillbilly accident. It's not an accident incident, I should say, takes place, and then after the thing happens, they just like pick up and move on. I'm like, wait what I feel like I would just I don't want to run it for you. Watch Deliverance.
Speaker 3: It's on my fandango. You have it?
Speaker 4: How many.
Speaker 3: I would say? There's at least twenty people on it? Wow, yeah, okay, but everyone knows that if they buy something, they venmo me. Yeah, so I like that. It's like there is yeah where it's a communist society.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 1: I'm all about I'm all about a communal society. I'm into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm all about the sharing of the passwords, the.
Speaker 1: Sharing of everything. Yeah, if I have it, we have it. No, okay, Simon, It's like absolutely not.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just like, yeah.
Speaker 3: That mean said, run me my check. I want the residuals that too.
Speaker 1: I thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm not sharing with anybody.
Speaker 1: I would happily share with everybody. If it really meant that things were going in the direction into the people that needed it, I'd be down. It just feels at the moment that all the things that I'm willingly sharing are somehow going uphill. Yeah, not downhill. And I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: Well, it's trickle down, but you're wearing pants, so you're just pissing yourself.
Speaker 1: It's not trickle down. It's trickled up somehow. So one of the questions from the Ask Me anything was basically, how are you guys doing? Who wants to answer that?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Well, bitch, we laugh because if we don't will cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Literally, I'm of.
Speaker 3: The opinion that I'm not going to be angry anymore. Yeah, you kid, I was angry during the four years he won the popular vote, he won the electoral college. So at this point, if this is what people want, I'm not going to get into arguments in comment sections I am you before. No, it's just but I would look, I would seek it out almost because I'm like trying to find validation in my thoughts and feelings. If somebody is saying it, I'd get pissed off of it. I have learned to take a step back from all of that. Really hone in on the accounts I'm following. You take a step back, be informed, but not reactive, because you're not going to change hearts and minds, and there's no reason to think that you can.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I also think a big part of this is there's a lot of very performative things going on right now that most likely are not going to stick and not going to end up being consequential in the future. That is my hope. I'd like to believe that the judicial system and our justices are not incredibly psychotic. I'm unsure of that at the moment.
Speaker 4: You should be.
Speaker 1: We'll see how it happens. I'm happy that a judge already struck down the challenge to the birthright citizenship thing. You know, We'll see where everything goes from there. But are we okay? The answer is hell no and not really. We'll see how the tax situation works out, and I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 3: In two weeks from now. You know, communism, all this.
Speaker 1: Has worked out well for me, and I am now a complete capitalist.
Speaker 3: You know, is not a good guy and really not socialize anything.
Speaker 1: My money is my money. I will hoard. Yes, let's see. Oh did you have work done? Because you look more beautiful than when you started at Oh are you insane? That's great? The answers, No, I've had no work done. I here's the thing. We talk about it all the time. If you look at the pictures I post, they will all be good pictures because I'm in control of that. So I can control my chins, I can control my makeup, I can do all of that kind of stuff. When you watch the things are digital department posts of me, it's mildly traumatic, and I'd like to think I don't look like that creature. So the answers, I've had no work done. Not that I wouldn't in the future, but I haven't have any of you guys had anything. No, would you know I know diamond three pound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would I do it. I'm trying this thing, not a what do you call it? It's not This is not an endorsement because I don't know if it's actually gonna work yet. But frownies for my forehead, the lines in my forehead when I go like this, I want to see it. It's literally it's non invasive botox. So it like you mean it's a needle. No, no, no, they're patches that you stick on your forehead. Really yeah, you wet them a little bit, you put it on your forehead, you go to sleep, and it hardens, kind of like a cast, and you just it's called brownies and you rip them off. And now that you're listening to this, you'll probably be fed Instagram ads. But I heard that if you use them like mine, get a little deep when I'm talking because I'm very expressive. So I'm gonna see if they work. But apparently for somebody like me it'll take a while. I don't think it'll take a while for you. If you want me to bring them in.
Speaker 1: What's the difference between me?
Speaker 4: You're not as expressive in your forehead?
Speaker 1: Yes, how I am too.
Speaker 4: No, look, you're not moving like this, You're not Oh no, you don't do that that often. I'm very like, girl, did you see? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: You know so even when you smile, you don't get.
Speaker 4: Smile smile no, see yeah, yeah, same, And my nose goes flat when I'm really laughing.
Speaker 1: You just know the thing, the thing I want more than anything, because you know, we're all and this is not a bitch session, and I don't want us to be these people because life is good and we're pretty healthy and like that's all wonderful.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: When I laugh, I have six or seven chins that make an appearance that I really don't think are there for the most part. But every fucking time they want to post a video of me, I am laughing about some shit in here, and those chins are just.
Speaker 4: Out and about would you do something like to your face?
Speaker 1: Well I haven't yet, but yeah, I want to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 1: I heard No, I don't want to have like plastic surgery. I don't want to do any of that. I did hear that Kuypella just sort of like melts the fat away. But then someone told me not Kuypella, and that chin LiPo is the best way to go, and you can do it without them putting you under.
Speaker 4: It's like a yeah, I just have heard nothing but bad stories about the recovery process from LiPo, which scares me so like chin I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's scared so close to like major veins that gets something wrong.
Speaker 1: Also, your fucking face, Like that's what makes me nervous about anything. It's your face. That is the thing that everybody sees every day all the time. I don't need drastic changes on it. It's okay, we will rebuild whatever. I'm fine with it. I just I you know what I could do? Diet exercise.
Speaker 3: They have this chin thing. My friend got it in college where it was like, you do like chin ups.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen that.
Speaker 3: You just like this a bunch and apparently it's supposed to smooth it out. I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: A thing that seems to like chin yoga too.
Speaker 4: There is okay Alexia from Real Housewives in Miami.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The key to sounding like you're from Miami is just totally talking through your nose and like nothing.
Speaker 3: Else literally like literally regardless, Bro so much, bro, Bro.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny there are so many people tell me if this happens to you, Diamond. I have a lot of dude friends who will talk to me and address me like bro, bro blah blah blah blah. But when I'm like girl, listen to me, they say, hey, what are you doing? I'm not your girl? And I say, first of all, yes you are, yep. Second of all, what why can you call me?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: And I can't call you girl?
Speaker 4: If you gossip with me at any point in your life, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Call you go Oh really yep?
Speaker 4: Girl, Andrew, I've done it to you so many times. I did it to Josh once. I did it to Big Mac from the Breakfast Club. I did it to him a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Girl, How did he handle that?
Speaker 4: He was like, right, it caught him off guard, But I kept talking, so I didn't really give him. I didn't give him the opportunity to say anything.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Quite the double standard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't understand why she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't give a fuck. He rolls with whatever, he doesn't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not a girl okay, and I'm not a bro, So what are we doing? I went through life at one point really wanting to be a boy?
Speaker 1: Did you why?
Speaker 4: Just because I'm like, it just seems so much cooler to be a boy.
Speaker 1: What do you think now, is in fact a lot cooler? Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: I don't think that like men live an easy life. They really do. Like they pretend as if life is so hard for them, But you don't have to deal with a period once a month.
Speaker 1: That's just the tip of the ice.
Speaker 3: Per I show you a Jordan Peterson video that might change your mind. What about a Ben Shapiro clip? Could I play you one? The show?
Speaker 1: Nothing makes me laugh harder than when wop came out and Ben Shapiro got so mad and he and his wife essentially cop to the fact that she just has a dry vagina, sir, not the flex you thought it was. If you have a what us pussy, you probably have some type of bacterial vegenosis. Uh No, what Ben Shapiro tell me you don't fuck without telling me you don't fuck? Dork, little word, Bring all that back, Bring it back. That's all we got now.
Speaker 3: I really think that those are the best insults. Oh, absolutely, calling someone a dor adweb torp, like are you dumb? That's so much better than being like a laundry list of like carswords. Yeah, yeah, it's it's so much more stinging.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a good question to everybody in the room. If you could change one thing about the Big Show? What is it?
Speaker 3: Oh? I know, I get rid of phone taps so fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, that was Okay.
Speaker 3: It just feels like it's I think there's and Elvis has said it too. Sometimes they can sound a little mean.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 3: It just it feels like it's from an early two thousands era, Like that type of humor is very early two thousands eight. Okay, I don't think it meshes with the current version of our show.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to know a secret that's really not that much of a secret. I don't think I've really ever listened to any phone tap all the way through. The only ones I know all the way through are the ones that I did, all three of them, because when the phone taps come on, typically Elvis hates them so much that he just turns it down and then we all sit in here and shoot the shit and talk about things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I haven't actually heard any of the phone taps. So people will come up to meet quoting things, and I just look at smile like, ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're very fun. They're fun. Some of them are good, like my cat is Going I love that one all the time. But I think on the whole sometimes I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Ugh, okay, Andrew phone taps out, Diamond.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I would pre record the day before the show, well, like pieces of it, so that we could sleep in for an.
Speaker 1: Hour or my breakfast like we did.
Speaker 4: Yes, but like, I don't understand why we don't do that.
Speaker 1: I think even if we did it, we would still have to be here at the same time. Okay, fine, And I'm not saying I'm not trying to take away what you said. I just don't think that would give us. I think maybe we could get out earlier if we recorded stuff, but I don't know if we'd ever have to show up later. Even though we all know that there are tons of shows who do this. There's a show down the hall from us where the entire thing is recorded the night before. I'll let you figure out which show that is. They're not even down the hall from us, but they like to act like they are.
Speaker 4: Who could it be Clockett, Clockett? I just I would love for us to start at six thirty. Maybe I could get on a bus and come in every day on the bus.
Speaker 1: You've been coming in right with me or right after me lately, and she walks in and says, I'm taking a nap, and she goes in the little chocolate in the green room and she just goes to sleep.
Speaker 4: I hate it, Kathy Hochl, you're on my actually, no watch. You can't say things like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Haligi is her.
Speaker 3: Nice little shopping list of just things that she's getting.
Speaker 1: You can just say on the naughty list, that's what she's on my list. I have quite a naughty and a nice list, and I if you don't think I.
Speaker 4: Write names on these, I am who's on your nice list?
Speaker 1: On my nice list?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 4: Yes, never know.
Speaker 1: You guys are definitely nice list people. Oh my family nice list people.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: There are a couple of celebrities that are nice list people. Bernie Sanders is on the nice list. And as far as Washington d C goes, that's about it. Pete, it is teetering, ma re Pete. I don't mind, mar re Pete. There are a lot of other people. I'm just kind of like, I see you I thought you were nice, but now I'm seeing this other side of you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wow. I want to go deep into that, but we don't have the time.
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's what I would change about The Big Show. I wish everyone on The Big Show would actually just say how they feel about certain things, whether it's politically or a celebrity, or just an opinion about people yelling us about things we should and shouldn't say. I wish people could hear on the air the things that are said off the air, because I find it compelling and I think that would be a wonderful show and hilarious. And I know that our motto with The Big Show, and I totally get this. I understand where they're coming from on it. We love all servell. You don't pick a lane, You kind of stay in the middle. I've told you my thoughts on that. I think when you stay in the middle, you do get hit by cars on both sides. So I like to pick a lane so that I know where the traffic is. But that alienates a lot of people. So because we don't want to alienate people, we do stay right in the middle on a lot of stuff. But I know how people in this room feel about things, and I just wish that they would say it as opposed to me always being the person that's like that sucks thing. I'm an asshole. Oh you know, Als told me today, he said, you are such an asshole. I don't really call a lot of women assholes because they're not. But you, you.
Speaker 4: Are an asshole. You are an asshole? Why you can be?
Speaker 3: How definition of it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you defining that as? Is that a technical definition? Let me just get from now.
Speaker 4: I okay, Gandhi is a funny asshole to me at least I would hate to be her end to me honestly, but like asshole in the in the sense where like if somebody says something and they fuck a word up, and like you take pride in saying, well, don't know if that's a word, but like VI foilage foiliage is so mad about that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even the one that said it.
Speaker 4: Did I say, yes, yes, you did.
Speaker 1: She meant to say foliage. Apparently she said foyliage, and then she got really mad at the person she was dating at the time because he never corrected her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just shouldn't that was a Tailtale sign rights.
Speaker 1: That's a funny one. That's a long story and kind of an inside joke that no one's gonna even understand.
Speaker 3: It ain't worth it.
Speaker 1: I know it's telltale.
Speaker 4: It's a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So those are the things we change about the Big show.
Speaker 3: Also, cursing. I wish we could curse.
Speaker 1: I do too. I can't really torn on it though, because in reality, I think sentences come off much more powerfully without a curse word.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think that's where I fed up my Survivor audition. By the way, I'm like almost guaranteed. They said try not to curse, and then in my head, I don't curse that much. I really don't.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: And I feel like if I were to watch the tape back every other word, I was like, and this ship this fuck shit, fucking, oh god did I have tourettes first?
Speaker 4: And I screwed up my chances.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Tourettes, back to the comment section and people being very unhinged right now. When I just see these like crazy ass troll type people roll through and on. This happens to me all the time. I'll post something that has nothing to do with politics. Yeah, and it's just a picture of me at the White House, and then somebody will slide underneath and just yell chomp. I feel like it's a person with turettes and a keyboard, because how does that have anything to do with what this post is at this moment? Yeah, it's the Volley celebration. What prompted you to slide in here?
Speaker 4: Because people are off right? Literally people will text in. You want to know why? Okay, here we go. One thing that I would change about the show. Stop fucking texting in things that you think are gonna get you, like a callback or something like that in an offensive way. Oh really like texting in saying uh go Trump? Okay, babes, we're talking about fucking farts. Like I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's a digital Yeah, what what do.
Speaker 4: You get from this? You just want to go around tell it to your family members? Oh wait, you're probably blocked by all of them because they're probably sick of you. It's like, I can't take it. You think I walk around just saying Joe Biden, Kamala. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: People did that even when it was a possibility or a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just take a step back. Everyone should breathe. This is not a sports team. And I also think that that internet theory is a real thing.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: The dead Internet theory is that all the comments that are saying stuff like that, it's just AI bots.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I could see part of them.
Speaker 3: The comment section in ninety percent of what you're reading is all just bots talking to each other. I one hundred percent believe it. It's all to just so so much hatred between all of us. Because Instagram is now coming up with AI influencers to be on the platform.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all sad and skin That.
Speaker 3: Means that your platform probably has seventy five percent or just bots. So then you are selling stuff knowing that it's bots. It's I don't understand why people aren't looking into these things. It's crazy to.
Speaker 4: Make Well, you're not looking into it because you can't or you won't be able to look into it in a little bit. Seeing that they donated a million dollars to an inauguration and stept front row when it was really hard for you to get tickets to be in there in the first place. Okay, they're supposed to be going to dignitaries. But we have an aligarchy going on over here. Okay, it's wild. Whatever asshole I.
Speaker 1: Did, it's too easy, But you're one hundred percent right. Once once, everything has been taken over. So you've got Congress, the Supreme Court, and now all the social media platforms, the free speech that everybody.
Speaker 3: Are being quieted.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: I have to buy your own platform.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. So what do you do? How do you combat this?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 3: I think if everyone got this is just my opinion, and I'm also the thing that I had at twelve got canceled, so we're fine.
Speaker 4: We didn't even know there was a thing that he knew.
Speaker 3: Because she's a real friend. Oh wow. I think if everyone got off of social media, I genuinely think we would have to actually find each other and be able to have real conversations. Again, I think people got a little too comfortable thinking that they are who they are in social media. There is no actual real weight to anything said on any of these platforms. We deemed it had all this weight and that we need to use them to stay connected and do all this stuff. It means nothing. Nobody knows how to have actual conversations because they're living fake lives and we put so much weight behind it, where if you just get rid of it, if they all shut down tomorrow, we'd all be fine. Our livelihood now we would be.
Speaker 1: Gary would collapse into himself like a dying star.
Speaker 3: But he's not just gonna die. He'll be fine. It's not like health care going away, right, like you food or water, you can get rid of it. We can just go back to having internet.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, that's why they say shout out to us. They say Millennials are the last decent generation and the perfect generation because we straddled two lives. You straddled the social media didn't exist when you were a little kid, so you know how to go outside and play and interact with people. And then because we were the people who created social media, we've also learned to navigate it very well. But we know that life exists without it and how to exist without it. Before us, the generation before us, they really struggle with what's real, what's not real, how to operate things you should and shouldn't say in public. Yeah, and obviously the people behind us didn't grow up without it, so they have no concept of what it's like to exist in this world without having an answer to everything right at your fingertips and using like chet GPT to answer your questions. It's an interesting thing that's happening right now. But I did to your point, Andrew. I was recently reading how social inner actions have really just fallen off with the generation right below us because everything is online. You're working remotely a lot of times. If you're working, you are commenting back and forth to people, You're watching TV and streaming things. You're streaming videos, you're not actually sitting with a person and having a conversation and having a person have discourse with you, hearing their tone, hearing how they say things. Everyone just reads something and then they interpret it through whatever lens they already have, And that's where everything just starts popping off. And people are, as we talk about all the time, lonelier than they've ever been because none of it's real. And now you have these weird little AI things, these profile influencers popping up who are going to give you advice on love. They have psychologists, some AI psychology pages. It's super creepy, and we're just letting it happen.
Speaker 3: It's terrible you look into all the streaming stuff that's going on. The numbers also aren't real. It can be inflated. So if we can't pry the hood open and see what Netflix is really talking about. How they financed a three hundred million dollar movie and then they said it got fifteen thousand hours worth of streams. What does that mean? Did you make your money back or did you not make your money Because in a theater system you get the tickets and it goes into your budgets.
Speaker 1: What does There's no well movie, was that The.
Speaker 3: Red Notice or whatever it is? Look at any of the really big movies that Netflix is financed shows anything. And it's not just Netflix. Amazon has put billions behind the Lord of the Rings series. There's like all this stuff that streaming networks are doing, but they never release any of their data. They have streaming charts, but nobody knows what it's backed up by bots. Even album sales it's now streams. So if I stream it ten times, that counts as a sale. How do you know this is real?
Speaker 1: So down the rabbit hole, one of the things I've been talking about with one of my friends is obviously things are really moving. It looks like things are being positioned to go in a specific direction with a lot of stuff, and we all know it's not necessarily left versus right, even though that's how everybody wants us to feel. It's really rich versus every everybody else. Ye say rich, I don't mean millionaires. I'm talking billionaires. What do billionaires need to exist? They need a workforce below them. They're not going to fucking do it, but they need these little peons and minions to carry out all the things for them that they want to do. And that's what we all are. What's the ultimate goal here? Of course, you keep people in some type of I guess we could say slavery type situation where your health insurance is directly tied to your job. So you need a job because if you don't have one, maybe you're going to die if you get sick, and then we're going to pay you very little. But if you don't have a job, you're not going to have that health insurance. So we need all of you to keep working. What's the ultimate goal. I have a friend who says, well, AI is taking over robusts or everywhere. What if the ultimate goal truly is population reduction? Now you do away with the CDC and all these health agencies updating you on things going on. What does that open the door for pandemics plagues to just take over and people don't even know what's going on anymore, And you really are calling the population so that you have fewer people to actually take care of and use all the resources. And the robots, as much as everybody wants to be like, oh, embrace it, maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 3: I am with you on that one, are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: That was the word smoking a joint.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Oh yeah, No, it definitely feels like one. No, No, you're still right man.
Speaker 1: Out here trying to kill us bro.
Speaker 3: No, like fuck the robots man, and I would like you.
Speaker 1: To know that we do sound just like Squirt and the other thing from Finding Nemo. What was the dad's name, not a little kid Crush?
Speaker 3: Crush, Yeah, because they have a right at Disney Turtle Time with Crush.
Speaker 4: Hey don't remember it.
Speaker 3: You didn't see Finding Nemo.
Speaker 4: I saw it, but I don't remember Finding Nemo, Like, I don't remember what was going on besides the fact that what is the name Dori head dementia or whatever.
Speaker 3: The best description of finding Nemo I've.
Speaker 1: Ever heard Dory has. That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Can I suggest that you revisit finding Nemo because it's such a good movement.
Speaker 4: The little girl tapping on the glass right now with those big braces, Yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Was the worst. That's how I picture Andrew kind of Oh oh for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, like I crushed things. I love him so much.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Abby about cuteness aggression before. I it is real. I do have it, without a doubt. I don't mean to be like, but when I see like my sister's dog, sometimes I'm like, you're so cute. I just want to rent your arms off.
Speaker 4: That is, you're sick.
Speaker 2: I can't count.
Speaker 3: Abby. Before it was like you're so cute, like I want to stop you six feet under.
Speaker 4: Abby said that not me, but it's so true.
Speaker 1: I think about things too, like especially if I'm like cuddling a little dog, like when Sawyer comes in. I know he's not little, but I love him so much, his soft little body. When I'm hugging him, I'm like a good squshy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about what Andrew did to uh that dog that was here a few months ago.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 4: What did you do? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Oh you jerked it off?
Speaker 3: I did not jerk off.
Speaker 1: I heard this story.
Speaker 3: You heard it from her, Miss Alligarchy. Yeah, take her advice from that one.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 4: You touched a dog inappropriate?
Speaker 3: I did not. And then I showed you the video and you don't know where dogs parts are?
Speaker 4: Oh no, babe, it was not hard to see that part.
Speaker 1: It was hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dog not jerk off?
Speaker 3: A dog.
Speaker 1: Scotty jerked off? Sawyer didn't he or he did something or his friend did something weird. You know what, there's a weird story.
Speaker 3: He could tell his own story. Let him live his truth.
Speaker 1: There were't not allowed to talk about Scotty anymore. We've been banned. Should we should I ask one more? Ask me anything? Or should we hit the road? I have a miscall for my mother. I wonder what she wants. Okay, this is a good one. This is a bad one. One person said, where do you get your read from? Baby girl is Jersey City? Yeah, we literally have dispensaries, like outside you walk outside my apartment, there's like fourteen. Andrews showed me one the other day that apparently if you just follow them they give you another ten or fifteen percent off.
Speaker 4: Of whatever you buy.
Speaker 3: It's very weird.
Speaker 1: Everywhere New York, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: There's no problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was the bad one. Let's ask the good one. What is something you would tell your thirteen year old self?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is easy. Oh yeah, probably like don't turn uh, don't tone yourself down, because I feel like around in junior high school was when I started hearing like so loud diamond or like you know, like you should figure out other ways to express yourself besides like yelling at people, and it was It's kind of different for me because my mom used to always tell me when I was like very little, like don't let anybody silence you. But then I got to school and I got to like middle school, high school, and I'm letting people tell me that I'm too loud and stuff like that, and I kind of feel like it kind of like it's weird to I feel like I've said this before. It's weird for me to have gone through that and then see people completely and totally accept Cardi b and like make it seem like, oh my god, this woman. We love her so much because she speaks her mind and I'm like, but these are some of the same people who were telling me that I was like boisterous and stuff like that. So, yeah, don't turn yourself, tone yourself down, Diamond, you're that bitch.
Speaker 1: Even we talk about all the time, they're certain acceptable, that certain behavior that's super acceptable when you're rich, and when you're not rich, they act like it's ghetto. But that same exact behavior when you're rich, example, day drinking. If you're poor and you're day drinking, people are like, yeah, fucking bum If you're rich and you're day drinking, we're just out with the show. Yea yea that we're rich. But you know what I mean, people are just you can do whatever you want to. You speak a second language and you're poor. Oh my god, learn how to spake English. Oh my god, you speak a second language and you're rich. You are so cultured.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a vice president now of a company.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, it's wild. There's just very they're double standards. So I totally see where you're coming from. Be loud ladies and gentlemen, as Casey Musgrave says, Oh God, make lots of noise, kiss lots of voice, kiss lots of girls. If that's something you're into. Okay, Diamond, it's such a good song.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She got kicked out of country music for that song.
Speaker 4: Happy for her. Nobody wants to be there anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew, what would you tell your thirteen year old self?
Speaker 3: I would tell my thirteen year old self. Kids are assholes for sure, and you will be fine. Just weather the storm. You'll have a brighter day. He'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Do you have a naughty list of people from like middle high school?
Speaker 3: I got over it.
Speaker 1: I listen. I have no problem retroactively, like going back to pick on someone that deserved it ten years ago, fifteen years.
Speaker 3: For me, I just I don't. I don't think about it. Okay, them it whatever. I just those four years mentally blocked that.
Speaker 1: Wait, we said, thirteen year old self, So is this high school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, high that's freshman. You're high school, babes. I need you to please pull.
Speaker 4: Up their instagrams, their facebooks.
Speaker 3: They're all doing great, and I'm happy for that.
Speaker 4: They're all doing great.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know. I don't have a Facebook anymore, so I don't know what anybody is doing.
Speaker 1: I think that's got to be one of the toughest things is if there was a bully in high school or middle school, whenever, and then they're doing really well right now, damn man, because you really want that vengeance. Like the universe opened up and was like, no, not you. You're gonna be smited.
Speaker 3: Like you said, I don't talk to anybody from high school. I talked to people from my grammar school and colleges, but nobody.
Speaker 1: Nobody there except your bestie Nick, who has ridden with you since day one A one day.
Speaker 3: One again like just wasn't great, but we fair enough, and I would say you will be fine, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Will be fine. I think most of the times things end up fine. Everything feels incredibly crushing at the moment, but then you look back at it and you're kind of like, Okay, I mean, wasn't great. Wouldn't like to relive it?
Speaker 3: Oh No, But as Colma said, we are not going back. We are not going back.
Speaker 4: Oh but fast forward.
Speaker 1: Here we are. Yeah, we're back, in fact, going back. If I could tell my thirteen year old self something, it would be along the same lines of what both of you said, which is just keep on trucking, don't worry about trying to fit in. I think I spent too long trying to fit in on both sides. Even when I started in radio, the people that I used to work with told me the world does not see things the way you see things. You are a minority, you come from immigrant parents, your world views are not everybody else's world views. And I felt like at the time, yeah, that's true, so I should try and be like you guys. And I really did try to fit in for a minute, and it didn't work for me. Can you just could you imagine? It just doesn't feel good and it doesn't feel good, And they were like, you know, they want a girly girl who talks about makeup and fashion, and just imagine that coming out of me. Please, I'll roll in here in a hoodie every day if I couldn't, I don't do that. And as soon as I realized stop trying to fit in, because when you don't fit in, essentially you're just standing out, it was a lot better and life got a lot easier. And I wish I could go back and tell my thirteen year old self that about everything all the time, because if we're being honest, I don't think I've ever fit in in any room that I've walked into, I still don't hear yeah, but doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: And one of the things they told me when I started was, don't try to be like us. We hired you because you're you. Don't try to be like us.
Speaker 3: I think to your point, there's a lot of things that I feel like if I look back on that I was like, didn't like or or did like at the time, and you know, you think like, oh, okay, well you could change to be with this group or that group. I stuck, But I have not ever really changed my personality to mix in with different groups. If you don't like me, I truly will just I'm fine on an island by myself. But I feel like in years now that have gone on, I feel like people have come around and been like, oh, you did change and you were a jerk, and that's why you should always just stick to your guns and be true to who you are.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that I think people seek the most right now is authenticity and all of that goes into everything that everybody just said here, and it's also what's missing the most with all of the digital interaction and online interaction, you don't have authentic interactions because if I have a minute to think about what I'm going to say before I say it to you, I can curate myself to be whomever I actually want that person to be, who I want you to think I am. Whereas when you're face to face talking to someone you don't have a second to think about it. You're a lot more authentic in that in that realm works out better and people crave authenticity. And that is the one thing that when we get feedback about stuff, we get authenticity scores. The higher the score, the more you do well be your authentic self. All the thirteen year olds who are hopefully not listening to this podcast, but if you are, it's so sick yourself.
Speaker 3: Too, because I just think of kids now and they go to school and like I don't know, like they're filmed, like like just I could just think of like the worst thing that I felt during that time. If there were phones on top of it, for sure, Oh god, I would have gone on a slippy stock vacation real quick. Oh what slippy stock vacation? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 4: Andrew Hospital?
Speaker 3: Without a doubt you would have seen me those the grip would have been tight on those socks.
Speaker 1: You know, when when all this stuff first came out about cyberbullying, to me, I just thought, what how are you be bullied online?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Just shut your laptop and walk away. And now you really understand how horrible could because if any of us got picked on when we were little, you went home and you forgot about it, and your mom and dad hopefully were loving on you, and you could dive into everything else, and you probably play with your friends and whatever. Maybe the next day it's forgotten, maybe the next week's forgotten. But now if you get caught on camera doing some dumb shit that gets posted, and not only do you have to relive it every time you go online, but then it's not just your school that can pick on you, the whole world can. It's wild.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, it's really bad. They really should make it for eighteen plus or something, because there's your brain cannot handle that much.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Scary's ass. I don't know how old he is. He can't handle it. Yeah, there are a lot of people here who we know in this building who they can't handle online bullying. You say one thing to them that they take as oh you don't love me, and it's just all they think about for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel really bad for people. And I don't know how I would raise a child, which is why I don't have any. I'd be very stressed. I think i'd be the parent on the bus fighting other kids. Oh for sure, who the same size as me? Because aig Now, yeah, but you have.
Speaker 3: The strength of a I got yelled at by a mom to the bus on being a brat, and so I was like not and it wasn't bullying, but the kid was annoying. Everybody was bullying. I just said like, calm it down, like, calm it down. And the mom when I got off the bus was like, did you tell my son that? And I was like yeah, because nobody likes him because he's so annoying. Was I supposed to lie?
Speaker 1: How old were you? I was sixth grade and all you said was calm it down? Andrew, yes, yes, and yes something about that. That answer.
Speaker 3: It was more just annoying, like you're trying to get everybody's conversations, like you're a nat go away.
Speaker 1: Andrew feels that way about people in balance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't say it now. So, if anything, I have to be more authentic.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you tell Diamond and I all the time, and so it's pissing me the fuck off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess so, and then.
Speaker 1: Usually we're like yeah, same on that same page. Okay, Well that's fair enough.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I think we have to wrap it up because it's been quite a while. We're getting close to an hour. I could talk to you losers all day, Andrew. If people want to find you online, do not cyber bully you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't cyberbully me. Please. I'm a fragile fawn in the woods.
Speaker 1: Fawn in the woods in his lumberjack outfit. Out of here. He's wearing a flannel. Everybody a flannel. It looks good too.
Speaker 4: It did until you said that. Now I'm looking at it sideways.
Speaker 2: I feel like in.
Speaker 1: The woods.
Speaker 4: Girl girl.
Speaker 1: At Andrew Pug on Instagram only Instagram.
Speaker 3: We're not using X, and those that do use X really consider what you're supporting. Speaking of Diamond, how are you doing great?
Speaker 4: I'm great. I'm great. X still entertains me, so sorry.
Speaker 1: Babes, Diamond, where can they find you on X?
Speaker 4: At Diamond? Sincere with an underscore because that woman still won't give me the username.
Speaker 1: Have you tried again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, they wish to try again.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what I should tell my thirteen year old self, Try Diamond, try, don't.
Speaker 1: Take no for an answer the first time. Unless you're in a bedroom setting, then always take no for an answer, Oh Diamond, Where can they find you on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Oh Diamond? Sincere on Instagram? The page is private? How can you hate? What is it hate in the club? If you can't get in? Good bye? Yep, yep, you have to be accepted.
Speaker 1: And I am on Instagram at Baby Hot Sauce pretty sure, I'm still shadow band and losing followers every day, So come say hey and until next time, like subscribe follow What else do we need to do? Leave us a talk back?
Speaker 3: Leave us talkbacks?
Speaker 1: Tell them how, Tell them how to leave a talk back.
Speaker 3: If you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, which we hope you are, you're gonna see a little microphone button on Gandhi's page. Just hit that microphone button. Leave it talk back there about a minute long. We'd love to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 1: You don't have to take the whole minute.
Speaker 3: Now you can just fart into the phone if you want to.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that, Andrew. Here they come. Hey, I love you guys. And you can also leave us.
Speaker 3: Reviews, yes anywhere us, yes five stars, reviews like, subscribe, comment, follow, all the fun, all that.
Speaker 1: Kind of stuff, and until next time, say bye bye love. Episode fifty one Yay.