Speaker 1: Check it down, man. The numbers told the story, then he's down. Swando's idiots will believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gone Good Monday morning too. It is a numbers game and Visa the sports betting thatwork, Visa dot Com, the Visa app game, plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV, and of course DK Network, all from the d Mark, Canada at the d specifically here Downtown Kill Alexander, Kelly Bidlin, Good Monday morning, after a chalk full of football Sunday and Saturday for that matter. But we're here to guess some lines on a Sunday Kelly Bidlin alongside, of course, good morning to you, sir, how are you? Good morning, Good morning. Giant Survivor, never in doubt is that how you had? You just had the Giants. That's it, Giants Survivor. I gave another one back on the Broncos. Broncos have gotten me two weeks in a row. Oh those bastards, Oh Survivor, Circus Survivor that is, we might as well start there. Another thirteen hundred and thirty nine go out, So over two weeks now three three hundred and twenty four out of two hundred sixty seven. That's thirty five point eight seven percent of survivor entries Gonzo in two weeks. About right. Sounds about right. Not a carnage best year. We did fifty six percent the first week last year. Last year fifty six percent were yes, we were hired last year. We'll have a carnage week coming up. The biggest culprit was the Broncos. Ultimately would have been the Giants. We'll get to every single game from yesterday. Uh and we will guess here. For those of you who are new to this what we do, and we've done this for over a decade, I'm in a cocoon. I don't actually know the lines for Week number two. I guess what they will be. Typically, over the years, it's been our buddy on my Misch Bocha, Christy Andrews telling us what he will put up. After the show, Kelly will inform us what the consensus line actually is, and hopefully in this exercise we extract value. Really not about my guess. You can play along its interact, so it's a first sort of salvo into trying to get winning bets for the upcoming week. Before we get into it before we get into game by game here, Kelly, two and O teams San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami, Washington, Baltimore, Dallas, Philly, and Tampa I guess Atlanta, Washington, and Tampa Bay not the three you'd expect of that group of eight. We could add some two and oh's and O and twos tonight, of course. And the O and twos so far Denver, the Chargers, the Vikings, the Patriots, the Texans, the Bears, the Cardinals and the Bengals. Bengals, Chargers, Vikings, and I guess for some of the Patriots and the Broncos amongst the O and two will revisit that and ask which we think is the uh the teams in the most desperate state of those O and twos coming up? Shall we begin with Thursday night? Thursday Night football? You're going to do this, let's do it week three? We guess.
Speaker 2: Maybe Thursday start with those j Ben back at it two days later. Giants at forty nine Ers eight fifteen Eastern Thursday Night.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not very fun. That game is not good, obviously, with Saquon Barkley being hurt on the closing sequence for the Giants, which turned out to be the winning closing sequence. This could be an ugly line Giants, in case you missed it yesterday, And for those who had them in Survivor, only only the UH the more selected team, the onliest team more selected than them with the Buffalo Bills. So a lot of people eleven point six percent of the remaining pool would have gone out and circuit and Survivor. But the Giants, they start out just where they left off the previous week, where they just were just absolutely horrible against Dallas, lost forty to nothing. Prater missed a fifty five yard goal. Fifty five yard field goal to start things for Arizona, but then a three and own for the Giants, followed by an eighty six yard touchdown drive for the Cardinals. It was seven to nothing, a Giants punt, an eighty yard drive for the Cardinals. It's fourteen to nothing on a Dot twenty three yard touchdown run. We're still talking the beginning of the second quarter. Here another three and own, Parader kicks a field goal. Seventy to nothing. Arizona Giants actually got three first downs after that, but then Jones, picked by Jalen Thompson, off a deflection that led to another Parader field goal, twenty to nothing at the half. Twenty to nothing at the half. That meant that in the first six quarters of the NFL season, the New York Football Giants were trailing sixty to nothing. Sixty to nothing, incredible. Arizona had fifteen first downs. The Giants had won in the first half, sixty to nothing after three halves of football. I wasn't None of us were thinking are they the worst team in the NFL. We're thinking are they the worst team that's ever played an NFL game? Yep, And immediately I went to the whole thing about oh my alternate season win total underlooks quaint. Now I missed a massive opportunity, by the way, I still might have anyway. Second half it all changed. First play from scribbage third quarter Jones Jalen highlight for fifty eight. Two plays later, Jones for fourteen out, twenty to seven. Words did come back though, seventy five yard touchdown drive Dobs to mar Marquise Brown from three out. They got a two point conversion. It was twenty eight to seven Arizona, nine thirty four left in the third quarter, and then here came the Giants seventy five yards sake one in from one twenty eight to fourteen Cardinals eventually punt. Giants go down Fiel fourth and what the Arizona six? Still early third quarter Jones Toukas bushes. The other teams do it, Kelly, other teams do the tokres Bush converts. Three plays later after fall start, Jones to Barkley from nine out eylon twenty eight to twenty. Now note this, Brian dabol put him in the column of coaches that went down fourteen, get to eight, go for two to try to get the six, but the Giants false start as they had to kick him. I was so confused. Ben and I were on the air during that. I was like, I was like, Ben, he's doing the right thing going out there to go for two. And then I looked over, I'm like, wait a second, ho was at a seven point game? What I miss? Yeah? Twenty eight twenty one, Arizona three and out. Giants go downfield, culminating at a Jones to Isaiah Hodges' eleven yard score twenty eight, twenty eight four to twenty five left. Did you believe at this point that your survivor gonna get through No, still didn't no, not at all. Cardinals three and out again. Giants start out on twenty eight, two thirty one left high game gano from thirty four good, good, twenty four unanswered points, first lead of the season with nineteen seconds left, thirty one to twenty eight. It holds. Giants win their first twenty one plus point comeback since the nineteen forties matches, the biggest comeback in Giants' history, lost the previous one hundred and fifty games in franchise history, went down twenty one and then they're they're at the Niners. You say, oh, boy, by the way, let me just say this. We'll get to the Cardinals. There they could be two and oh they really could. Yeah, it's totally be two out And now look at their schedule.
Speaker 2: And the Giants made Josh Dobbs, at least in the first half, look like the All Star quarterback and he's been on the team for one a month like something like that.
Speaker 1: Barely barely Niners beat the Rams. They do so in how can I put this? Not as convincing of fashion as some might have thought. But they do ultimately get the win, but not the cover because all of these games are plinko. You know. Led this game ten to three thirteen thirty two left in the second quarter. The Rams then went sixty yards Stafford du Kyraen Williams from six out. It was tied to ten early second quarter, then a San Francisco plot, the Rams went eighty eight yards Kyen Williams in from four. The Rams led this game seventeen to ten. With one forty five left in the first half of the Niners came right downfield. They had a second in goal at the one after a PI in the end zone set them up there one second left, they eschew the field goal Kelly. They eschew it Perty in from one gutsy seventeen seventeen into the half. They eventually took a twenty seventeen lead and then got it to twenty seven to seventeen on a party to dbo eleven yard touchdown pass that was after perty went to Juwan Jennings for thirty one. Rams got a field goal cut it to twenty seven to twenty seven to thirteen left, Niners were forced to pont so The Rams had the ball with the chance to tie this, but Stafford third and five at their own twenty five, picked by diamidor Lenowar. Love that name, you name your child the Yamador, Oh yeah, diameteror bidlip. Niners set up the Rams at the fifteen yard line four forty eight left up seven. They settled for a moody twenty six yard field goal thirty to twenty San Francisco to fifty nine left. You know what that means, back door open Rams fourth and one, two twenty eight left at their own thirty nine. Williams was tripped up for a one yard loss. For all intensive purposes, the ball game was over, but a thirty eight yard Rams field goal to cut the deficit to seven at the buzzer determines yet another Plinko cover. Niners win it thirty to twenty three. Rams Ats get the money. And by the way, the reason that that's so frustrating for all Niners betters is what was Sean mcvayh doing on that last drive. Man, Either kick it early and try to get an outside kick so you leave time, or just there's only a few seconds left at that point, just go for it. What are you kicking the field goal?
Speaker 2: So, like dude Ben and I were discussing this a little bit on air. I was so confused in the moment because we're trying to figure out, okay, they you got to kick set up the on side kick, and you know by the time they go line up for that, I'm like, this game's over as soon as they kick this, like the clock is gonna run. This doesn't make any sense. And then of course our brains start to go to like, what do the coaches know what the spread is? Do you take some kind of moral victory by covering against the Niners?
Speaker 3: If there's seven and alves out there?
Speaker 1: Right said the thousands of times on this show. We bet on this stuff, We bet on this stuff, And in yeah, I don't like, so what do you do? You treat that as you're padding stats, as like a head coach, But why are you padding stats with a kicker and not letting Stafford chuck it down field? It was very bizarre to me, Gil, very bizarre. Brent. I was honored to be on Brent Musburger Show yesterday right before football. Brent asked me who I think the best team in the NFL was, if I just had to get I said the Niners. But he said, which, you're not laying the points. I was like, no, because there's a spider sense here on this game where I think the Rams could keep it close. Rams might have might be, as we look back now, the most underrated team of the entire offseason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean I think there's I think there's big time similarities with them in the Buccaneers right where you're talking about two teams that are Super Bowl champions that have had pieces stripped away and they're not quite at that level, but we we've over exact and I think they're they're full of where the teams are fully at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's Rams team.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, Stafford's back to doing Detroit like Stafford things, right, He's chucking the ball around a ton, He's got these young wide receivers that are playing great.
Speaker 1: I know, good bet by you and last week, right, we can't. We'll get to that a little later. But this is this is the Giants at the Niners here. I mean with the Saquon question, I got the Niners by fourteen? Am I too high? Yeah you're a little too high. Ten and a half, ten and a half, forty nine ers, that's it. Yeah, Yeah, ten and a half. You ain't gonna get rich laying ten and a half in the NFL. This tick it off ten, This was ten this morning. Ten and a half. Now, Uh, that seems low to me. But again, do I want to lay the ten and a half? I'm not so sure you you agree. The Niners are probably the best through two weeks anyway, at least two weeks minus two games tonight, which we'll touch on. Best team in the league, probably top to bottom. I think the Dallas Cowboys got so to say about it. They do, yeah, they do, And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's really I think it's still really tough for those three NFC teams. Yeah, I think you all three of them, you want to put any of them in any order right now?
Speaker 3: They all three of those look like the best teams in the NFL too.
Speaker 1: Me. Yeah, Cowboys might have played two bottom feeders sorry Jets, sorry Giants at this point, but yeah, not not that the Niners have played a murderers row either, But certainly, Uh, when we do the power rankings, those teams are both at the top, if not one and two, I'm high on that one. That doesn't mean I want to rush to the counter to bet the Niners. We'll see if there's more value in some of these other games. We'll do them two by two. Coming up Week three in the National Football League Guessing lines, trying to extract value. Did you have that at ten and a half yourself? Did you have it lower? Did you have it as high as I did? Fourteen seems more appropriate to me? Would Chrissy have said I like your number better on that one? That was one? Probably I'm gonna say he would. Coming back Week three, Guessing Lines, Numbers Game Visa these Sports Betting Network Numbers game on the Sports Betting Network, but the Vison experts to work for you this football season. To start betting smarter with a Vison Pro subscription, sign up now and save ten percent off of Vson Pro annual subscription when you use promo code a n G that's a Numbers game. A n G get full access to everything we do, including our daily best bets, with a leaderboard to see which Visa expert has the hot hand, betting splits to show you where the money and bets are moving for every game, plus betting systems, premium analysis and twenty four to seven video access. Remember to use promo code a n G to save ten percent off of Vson Pro subscription. That's a Vson Pro annual subscription today. Sign up today at vison dot com slash subscribe. Gil Alexander Kelly Bidlin live from bar Canada at the d guessing lines for week number three in the National Football League. I went two and three ultimately in millions. You three and two, dude. You're having a great year so far. Seven o seven to three seven. It's a good start. It's a good start. Yeah. Like Matt said on Friday, it's the like you know, you're like, you're out of it already, right, See a quarter that's out of it.
Speaker 2: Let's see the next And then you're like, what do I I just got to go like eighty five percent for the rest of the year, you know, maybe that I'm in the running for somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, no problem, all right? What's first? On Sunday morning? Sunday one o'clock Eastern Titans at Browns. Titans at Browns. Okay, Brown's played tonight there at Pittsburgh. So sight unseen on the Browns, who are one and no heading into this one tennessee yesterday. Oh we're gonna talk more about the Chargers than we are the Titans. There. Ultimately, Titans beat the Chargers. They beat them in overtime. Good God. Let's pick it up. Fourth and fourth at Tennessee eight. It is three to nothing Chargers. We're in the second quarter. Trey Pipkins the third tackle eligible touchdown, Chargers eleven and nothing. That was on the two point conversion after Darius Davis touchdown or Darius Davis play set up a touchdown. It was eleven to nothing Chargers at that point. First play in suing drive Tannehill to Treylon Burgs for seventy What's what the Chargers defense that immediately when they had the Okay, it's a eleven and nothing. We actually have a good moment in a game. Let's mess this up immediately. We are not allowed to have two seconds of a good time. Treylon Bergs for seventy. Two plays later, Henry in from one, eleven to seven Chargers. Then a twenty seven yard field goal from Cameron Dicker fourteen to seven, the hard way, by the way that score. Then Tennessee adds a Nick Folk thirty three yard It's fourteen to ten Chargers at the half. Opening drive second half, Titans go seventy five, culminating with a Tannahill twelve yard touchdown run. The Titans take the lead for the first time seventeen to fourteen, and you're like, for those of us who have the Chargers get laying the points, really, is this really happening again? Chargers punt, Titans punt after Bosa sack Tannehill. Then the Chargers go eighty yards, bridging the third and fourth quarters Herbert Allen for twelve touchdown. Chargers regain the lead twenty one to seventeen, fourteen thirty eight left. Titans punt. Chargers punt. Titans punt after Tannehill sack for the fifth time, this one by Tui Poloto, but the Chargers eventually forced to punt with six minutes left. Kelly, and again, if you have the Chargers and you have the lead and they're forced to punt with six men that's left, your comment inevitably is or your thought in your head is they can never just do the kill shot. It is We're gonna We're gonna let you have every opportunity to win this game, and eventually the opponent always takes it. Tannehill to Chris Moore immediately for forty nine right off the bat. Really another one of those the very first play of the drive. Six plays later, Tannehill to West book a Kine for four out and the Titans lead twenty four to twenty one to twenty two left, but the Chargers have all three timeouts on the two minute warning, Chargers get all the way to first and tend the Tennessee fourteen with fifty one seconds left. What are you thinking there? If you have the Chargers, You're like, oh, could they possibly score a touchdown and win this? In regulation? Of course? Of course, they end up with a Dicker thirty three yard field goal twenty four to twenty four, forcing overtime. Chargers win the coin flip in overtime, and they're like, well, there's another of course they're gonna go downfield and score a touchdown, right, No, because of the Chargers. Are they gonna go downfield and kick a field goal to force the other team's hand at least no. Three and out. It's exactly what happens in last week, albeit in regulation of the Dolphins. All of a sudden, the Dolphins defense showed up at the end. Titans forced the three and oun Titans come down full forty one yard field goal ballgame Tennessee twenty seven, charges twenty four, same all Chargers. Sam is Brandon Staley on the proverbial hot seat, is hell on the hottest seat of absolutely the hottest of them.
Speaker 3: All in the NFL?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely no in life. Yeah yeah, like right now of all the teams. Yes, this guy, and I think he is. I mean, things keep going this way. See you you're in season out here it is. I was listening to Adam Tronoff's pod today. I think he described this very well. You always talk about Brandon Staley being a defensive guy. Yes, brought in for this reason, designed this defense to be a bend, but don't break. Defense has played and you've got Ryan Tannehill making big.
Speaker 2: Play after big play over top. You can't happen with how you've designed this defense. And real quick, just real quick on this game. Look, I trash Ryan Tannehill all the time. I am his biggest critic about once a year, I feel like I gotta say Ryan Tannehill.
Speaker 1: Looked like a real NFL quarterback in this game.
Speaker 2: Twenty for twenty, you know, twenty for twenty four touchdown two forty six. Guy made big play after big play when it mattered. Bravo to him.
Speaker 1: And you know what, me and you were probably pretty you know, pretty dismissive.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I didn't really think about it. With Austin Ecklers bring out for this game. How big of a difference.
Speaker 3: Would it make?
Speaker 1: That didn't bother me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it didn't bother me going into the game. You look back afterward, though, I don't know how much of a difference they had.
Speaker 1: Every opportunity they had, every opt they had, every opportunity. By the way, this has nothing to do with the Charges. What was the game Tennessee at Cleveland? You said, yes, you're right, this just hard not to talk about the Chargers. I put Cleveland in no man's land against sight unseen. We haven't seen him tonight, I said minus five and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, that is four and a half over at Draft Kings. But you're seeing it, seeing it right in that dead number. Well, we'll see what happens to the four and a half, pretty much like Squeeze in one Falcons at Lions Sunday one the two and oh Atlanta Falcons YEP at the one and one Detroit Lions Atlanta uh in this I don't know. This was the one game of the eight you know how there is eight in the morning and you're like, Okay, one of these games, inevitably, I'm not gonna be able to pay attention to as much as the rest of them.
Speaker 1: This might have been it. But it was twenty four to twelve Packers, fifty six seconds left in the third quarter, after green Bay went sixty five yards loved to Jalen Reid for ten, and you're like, all right, green Bay is gonna be two and zero. How about that after Aaron Rodgers, But nope, Atlanta drives seventy five yards ridder in from six twenty four to nineteen green Bay eleven forty eight left green Bay three and out. Atlanta gets a coup thirty nine yarder twenty four to twenty two. That's a young, hey, coup thirty nine yarders? Who am referring to? Twenty four to twenty two green Bay eight ten left Packers guys wide open for touchdown. Love doesn't see him. Falcons dropping pick sixes. I mean, it's all plinko. Green Bay three and out again again when green Bay wasn't scoring they were completely inept. They had one first down the entire game on non scoring drives. Atlanta starts at their own twenty seven Ridder for twenty four to Matt Collins for seven to Bjeon of ten fourth and one at the green Bay twenty three. Keep in mind again they're down two points, fourth and one at the green Bay twenty three, two oh seven left. You kick a field goal, you take the lead. Falcons go for it Bijon for seven. They have to settle for a cowp twenty five yard or twenty five twenty four Atlanta fifty seven seconds left, but a four and out for Green Bay ballgame. Atlanta wins twenty five twenty four. They're two to zero. Ridder nineteen of thirty two for two thirty seven, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked once Bijon Robinson. That is nineteen for one to twenty four on the ground, four catches for forty eight yards. They held a green Bay to two hundred and twenty four yards four forty six to two twenty four total yards advantage. And then Detroit this is when I got right yesterday on Seattle, Detroit halftime score was fourteen to seven Lions. Goff was twelve to fifteen for one to eighty at the half, two touchdowns, no picks, He was not sacked. Gino was sixteen of twenty for one fifty nine, no touchdowns, no picks and no sacks of the half. But first play of the second half David Montgomery hit by Uchenna Nuosu. He fought were covered by Jaron Reid ball at the Detroit twenty three. Two plays later Walker Kenneth Walker the third that is in from three, fourteen to fourteen. Less than a minute in Lions go downfield fourth and three at the Seattle eleven golf to aman Ros saying Brown for five. Three plays later, Montgomery in from four Detroit regains the lead twenty one to fourteen, nine oh five left third quarter. This is like the last Detroit Seattle game too. It was like this back and forth. Seattle gets a Mayer twenty five yard field goal, spurred on by a fourth and one conversion at their own forty one, Walker in from three yards out, twenty one to seventeen. Detroit leading this leading this game at this point, and let's see a fourth and one conversion at their own forty one Walker for three yards, spurred on to get that Meyers field goal twenty one to seventeen Detroit. Then the Lions fourth and two at their own forty five thirty two seconds left in the third quarter, Golf under pressure incomplete intended for Josh Reynolds again the Dan Campbell I go for fourth down every time, no matter the situation, no matter where I am. I don't know about that. Seahawks takeover plus territory. They overcome a horrible grounding penalty called on Gino that was clearly a miscommunication. They're just throwing grounding flags. Smith to lock it from three out. Seattle takes the lead twenty four to twenty one, ten thirty eight left, then second and fifteen at their own thirty five eight fourteen left. Golf picked by Drey Brown to the house forty yards. Seattle leads by ten with eight h four left. That was the three hundred and eighty fourth pass from Golf that broke his streak of three hundred and eighty three consecutive without a pick, and that one was a pick six. The record was four h two. It was eighteen excuse he was nineteen shy.
Speaker 3: That was the one.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we were trying to figure out live on air when he threw the pick. I'm like, did he get to that record? Because I know he's on record.
Speaker 1: He did not. Lions, though, down ten, they go seventy five yards in five minutes and one second, Golf to Reynolds from four out. They're down three thirty one to twenty eight. Then a Seattle three and out which Gino inexplicably ran around and took a seventeen yard sack rather than throwing the ball away, Like, what are you doing, Gino? Throw it? How long have you been in this league? One forty four left? Otherwise he was great. Lions started the fifty after Khalif Raymond sixteen yard put return, Lion's getting a field goal range thirty eight yarded by Riley Patterson right down the pupe to overtime. We go thirty one to thirty one, and unlike with the Chargers, the Seahawks win the coin flip. They matriculate the ball down the field, including a big third and sixteen version at their own forty six. Geno to DK for sixteen. Five plays later, Geno to lock it from six out pylon walk off touchdown. Aiden Hutchinson held by Kurrn badly no call. Seattle wins thirty seven to thirty one in overtime. Lions never see the ball. I will say Detroit by a full touchdown though who by seven at home?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Sniffed one out here.
Speaker 1: Lions four at DraftKings A couple four and a half's out there, but it is four to four and a half. That's a bet on the Lions. It's a bet on the Lions. I don't care that atlant Us too and zero that's low. That's low. By the way, bookmark that non call on Aiden Hutchinson. Are holding Aiden Hutchinson because non calls happen to determine another one? Perhaps coming up skill Alexander Kelly Bidlin we get tweets at beating the book. This is from Let's start with Chris Hitchcock, a lifelong Broncos fan slash season ticket holder. I too, wake up most Monday mornings and proclaim, quote those bastards I called the Barcos bastards earlier I think I did. Let's see Kevin at Clone Bone. After Mike and Mike's Sports talk on ESPN got canceled, I thought I'd never find a replacement. After years of looking you two have filled that void. Amazing show. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you, Kevin clone Bone. We appreciate that. That's quite a compliment. Charles and Connecticut and hoop Homer. Just one out of eight games you weren't able to pay attention to Gill. That's why you're a pro and I'm an amateur. I bowed down to you, miss d Alex saying, oh no, it's it's uh trust me copious notes while it's happening. Ryan Hyatt listening to Gil recap Sunday games with Kelly with the music in the background is oddly reminiscent of Howard Goseld doing halftime highlights on Monday Night football back in the day. More rolling stones, please, we were wondering, We were wondering if you all could still hear that mile high David Lyons minus four widely available. Listen. I'll say this again, like, this is what I was saying about the Seahawks spread last week and why part of the reason why I took the Seahawks is the Seahawks get crushed by the Rams. Anecdotally, we knew so many people who loved the Seahawks in the offseason and then one week goes by, they have one bad game and the market completely flips on them. It's like, did y'all one game is all it takes for you to have your memory erased? This Lions thing with the Falcons? How many people love the Lions in the off season. They lose one football game and they're only four point favorites of the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Come, yeah, no, I get it, and it's I don't know, I haven't gotten there yet on that one. I'm definitely leaning that way though. On that game will probably end up as a contest. Play good on you to stay on Seattle. I couldn't get there just because of the two tackles being out, But man, that was definitely the right call in that game.
Speaker 1: Looking for a bounce back from them. Let's continue Sunday morning, see if we can find some value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sunday, one o'clock Eastern time, Saints at Packers.
Speaker 1: Saints have not played. They play the Panthers tonight, of course, Monday night doubleheader, a stagger doubleheader where the second game kicks off an hour after the first. Do we like that, by the way, or did you prefer it when it was full game over, next game, like you do. I like the stagger uh and Green Bay Green Bay, as we already talked about, Green Bay loses to the Atlanta Falcons. Uh. So I'll just guess this real quick. I was very lazy here. By the way, Jordan love and defeed fourteen of twenty five for one fifty one, three touchdowns, no picks. He was sack ones. They were held to two hundred twenty four yards by Atlanta, outgained four forty six to two twenty four and a thirty six fifteen to twenty three forty five disadvantage in time of possession New Orleans sight on the sceen. I'll just say pick them here. It was kind of lazy about this. I don't know what to make this at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, right now it is off the board.
Speaker 1: Sooks good, that's good. Good. You didn't really have much Sorry, sorry, wasted your time on that one. What's next?
Speaker 3: That one? Actually?
Speaker 1: Hold on, there are some lines up packers one and a half to two and a half is what's up right now? I mean that'll that could change with tonight's Yeah, this was off the board earlier this morning. Okay, all right, up next Broncos at Dolphins o'clock Easter k the O and two Broncos at the two and O Dolphins the Dolphins two and oh. Both games on the road to start their season. So good on the Dolphins. Broncos. First of all, good Lord again. Two weeks in a row. I have squandered a survivor entry, one survivor entry a week now on the Denver Broncos. Never again, Never again. Broncos first drive, Joey Slive missed a forty nine yard field goal for Washington that Matt Brown might have been closer on. Quite Frankly, Joey Slide had two field goals yesterday where I'm like, oh my god, what's happening. Someone blamed it on the snap. I was like, I don't know if that was it. Broncos easy PC sixty one yard drive. Julian McLaughlin in from seven from five seven to nothing. Broncos sly makes a field goal seven to three twenty four seconds left in the first quarter. First play, next drive, Wilson and Marvin Mims Junior for sixty fourteen to three Broncos twelve seconds left in the first quarter, Skins three and out. Wilson and Mims for another fifty four fourth and two conversion. At the Washington twenty two Wilson to Brandon Johnson sixteen yard touchdown, twenty one to three Broncos, nine oh one left second quarter, and those of us who had the Broncos not only against the spread but also in the survivor, we're like, we're so smart, We're such such smart people. God, I wish everyone was as smart as I. Nope, Washington three and out. Now here's the real inflection point of this game. Mims gets a Mims junior who already had a you know, had a sixty yard reception and a fifty four yard reception at this point in the game, then returns upon forty five yards. They're up twenty one to three the Broncos, but second and fifteen at the Washington forty five Wilson sacked by Jamon Davis. He fumbles and Cody Barton recovers, and the game was never the same from this point forward. Skins go forty nine yards. Pardon me, the Commanders go forty nine yards, culminating in the Howl the Logan Thomas four yard touchdown pass on fourth and goal, where by the way, he got just absolutely destroyed by Kareem Jackson, and Kareem Jackson should be suspended. Twenty one to eleven Denver after the two point conversion was good on review. A Robinson run Bryan Robinson run one forty seven left in the second quarter, Broncos three and out. Howell gets him in field goal range, debates for thirty five the big one live forty nine yardfield goal and at halftime Washington only trailed by seven. After trailing by eighteen third quarter, Broncos three and out commodes go fifty eight. Howell do the incomparable Terry McLaurin, not double team, triple team, you can't stop him twenty one, twenty one. Then Wilson third and tenth at Denver thirty six. Picked by Emmanuel Forbes, who was drafted by Washington because he was able to get so many turnovers at Mississippi State. By the way, it was a little controversial, though, did you see that. I don't know that he picked that off? No, I didn't see that play, and it survived review like he caught it and then the ball was kind of on the ground without him really finishing it. Anyway, it went Washington's way as everything in this game would, as we'll get to skin excuse me. Washington at the Denver forty six ten twenty five left third quarter short field to take a lead after being down eighteen third and fourth of Denver twenty five howls strip sacked by Jonathan Cooper. Andrew Wiley recovers, though, and so Washington decides we're gonna kick a fifty nine yard field goal ty gain Joey Slide misses seven thirty two left and third Courdon. The Broncos actually go up again twenty four to twenty one with two eleven left in the third quarter on a Will Lutz field goal, but then Washington seventy five yards Robinson a twenty seven yard run in the howl to gibbson thirty six yard yacker that go a long way towards setting up a Robinson two yard touchdown run, and Washington takes the lead. They would never relinquish it at this boy twenty eight twenty four, still thirteen to twenty five left, but the Broncos three and out again. Washington goes sixty nine yards Robinson in from fifteen thirty five twenty four Washington seven eleven left Broncos matriculate, can't punch it in, because of course they can't. They're the Broncos. They have to settle for a Lutz field goal thirty five to twenty seven. Washington does punt, but the Broncos start down eight forty eight seconds left on the clock at their own eighteen. And by the way, then a false start puts them back at the thirteen and you're like, well, they're not going eighty seven yards. How do you lose a game by eight when you're winning by eighteen? Well, guess what. They don't end up losing by eight. Midfield, three seconds left, hail bounce, bounce, Wilson to Brandon Johnson off two deflections, touchdown. What is happening? Thirty five thirty three two point conversion away from setting it to overtime. And on the two point conversion, Benjamin Saint just absolutely rips the shoulder back of Courtland Sutton. No flag? How is there no flag there? The Washington commodes never get calls or non calls like that.
Speaker 2: I was sitting here after the show yesterday watching that, and me and Ben were both like, well, how is that not a pass interference?
Speaker 1: They throw a flag on that every every night. God, yesterday they wanted to go home. Washington thirty five, Broncos thirty three, and Washington is two and zero. The Broncos are zero and too. How do you like that, Sean Payton, with all your name Nathaniel Hackett eight and all your russ inkate and all your just general arrogance. I like that he I liked that he would did you catch all the designed runs for us yesterday? I'm like, Wow, this really feels like cham Paygne is just going out of his way to plaish this guy. By the way, he didn't even talk about Miami. Miami beats New England. That game was kind of ho hum. Last night Miami was up seventeen to three, and then, much like the first week where the Patriots tried feverishly to get back in the game against the Eagles that had every kind of opportunity, they got it to seventeen ten. Yesterday, excuse me, they got it to it was twenty four to ten Dolphins. They got it to twenty four to seventeen, I should say, and then fourth and fourth in Miami thirty three a minute left. Gasicki gets the pass from Mac Jones he stops short of the sticks, very very present of mind. He then pitches it back as Justin Bethel stops in short of the sticks. He pitches it back to Cole Strange, who tries to power his way to the sticks, but he is ruled shy ballgame. Dolphins win at twenty four to seventeen. Dolphins two and zero Patriots zero in two road wins for the Dolphins. I actually that ended was incredible.
Speaker 2: I mean Kaziki to have the the steeds, the presence of mind to bake that pitch, and then the offensive libeyan who you know, I don't I don't remember who the Dolphins defender was, but this is such a it's such a reaction by offensive players when someone goes to rip the ball out just to go on the ground and watching.
Speaker 1: The reeds kind of a reflect. That's what happened. Like he had it, he had it, and the Dolphins defender goes into rip it out and he just dives down Dolphins by seven and a half at home against Denver. Yeah, this is my one and only bed so far, six and a half on the Dolphins, the seven low the seven. I like Detroit, I like Miami and it's been on the move. This opened most places seven it's.
Speaker 3: Six and a half.
Speaker 1: Like everyone, I don't like Broncos are taking money this morning. I don't understand anything. I like two already I liked, I like Detroit, I like the Dolphins. Goodness more value. Guessing lines continues next numbers game Visa the Sports Betting Network Skill Alexander. It's Kelly Bidlin Live and Bar Canada at the d table height. Uh you find Kelly that I'm hunched over because of the height of the table here. It's either like this the whole show or you do the comfy You got comfortable chairs that looks really good. Well, I hit that profile shot there. You forget you're even doing a show where you're like, oh, sorry, I forgot I was on it. We were just talking off air because I mentioned this to Brent yesterday when I was on with him, which is, you know, okay, take all the colv that that I get in tennis, right for good, for good or bad. The NFL, like, just take this last week, So Chris Jones signs with the Chiefs, I'm like, oh, I'm buying a two and a half real quick, because I know this is going to shoot it. It was three yesterday, right, the Chargers. I got minus three earlier the week. I'm like, oh my god, I'm getting this real quick. He even got the minus two and a half like most of the week. So all this all this thought, I'm like, so today I'm like, Detroit minus four, Miami minus six and a half. What I got a rush and bet those Well, let's see what they are at the end. I mean, I bet I bet Dolphins at six and a half. But yes, to your point of I was loaded up so heavy on Bill's Niners teasers yesterday, but like I hit those as soon as they got into teaser range, and they what did they close it? Like seven to seven and a half those games probably like they keep all the way down CLV in our thing in the NFL. Not far Yeah, not at all all right, cruised in the afternoon. I'm more interested in the total than the spread in this game. But Sunday one Eastern Chargers at Vikings two zero to two teams Chargers who have lost the Dolphins and the Titans, and the Vikings who have lost to the Buccaneers and the Eagles. Vikings will have extra rest here coming off the Thursday night game. We already talked about the Chargers at nauseum. Herbert twenty seven and forty one for three, Zho five two touchdowns, no picks, He was sacked three times, Keenan Allen eight for one eleven and two touchdowns, and the Chargers lost to the Titans in overtime, where again, as we documented, the Chargers had every chance to win this football game, but they can't do it. They cannot do it. We talked last week about a couple teams having on brand victories or on brand losses, So Chargers, this was such an on brand loss for them, right. It just keeps happening the same way, And Gil, do I feel like a moron for making it yesterday? I thought you're gonna say, laying three it was my turn. And I feel like I'm moron already. The teams that have made me feel like the biggest moron thus far this year the Chargers in the Broncos period just and I didn't even think the Broncs would be that good, but I thought they could beat those two teams anyway. Chargers at Vikings the Vikings again, they were eleven to zero and one score games last year they're zero to two out of the shoot this year, I'll see I'm gonna after all that, I'm gonna say, is it Chargers minus three again, isn't it? I love that you're gonna be putting the spot here. Chargers won at DraftKings at his pick the most places. Okay, so I'm high go back different. You're not going you're not going to all let me Charger. If I'll tell you this, if I make a bet on this game, a pre flop bet on this game, you have permission to slap me in the neck. I just want in the middle of the show, you walk over. If I say anything that suggests that, come over and just slap me in the neck. You always talk, You always talk about plintgo in the NFL.
Speaker 2: If I could bet the most plinko ish game that we see all year, I would put money on this game.
Speaker 1: What about the total? Because we we got we got the total opened at like forty nine and.
Speaker 2: A half, right, Sky almost betted. I was trying to bet it when we were talking Friday, the look ahead was at fifty and yeah, it's fifty one and a half, fifty two or places.
Speaker 1: Everywhere people were talking about that so that one seeped into I just don't know. The thing is how much? How much higher can you make it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you can make it pretty high? Like you think, where do you think closes at fifty four? Maybe? Like it's only gonna take over Buddy, who's betting under on this game? Nobody? Nobody? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Sunday one Eastern Patriots at the Jets.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we didn't give the Patriots Dolphins game much much top Besides that last seak went on like a sicky pitch. There's a couple other noteworthy things about that Patriots lost yesterday. One did you see the play, the blocked field goal play where Belichick had Brendan Schooler run in from the side of the field like he was in like a defensive player in motion, and you can't account for him, and he blocks the kicking easily times it perfectly bugs it by the way he the second time Sanders missed a kick, you wondered if it was in his head. Yeah. I thought the broadcast did a great job of bringing that up. They did, But isn't the counter to that, Well, we'll just then fake the field goal and throw to where he was. I mean, that would be the counter, right, But then the time they were kicking a field goal, like they had to be kicking a field goal. Well, I'm just saying that was awesome. And the other thing that happened in that game was because we talked earlier about how, you know, chalk up Brian Dable as a guy who went down fourteen and they score a touchdown. This guy that goes from fourteen to eight to six, even though the fallse star prevented them from doing so and they had to kick the extra point. Bill Belichick, if your question was By the way, the reason this comes up is because on the first megapod that we did with Steve Feszick Psik and Wishnever, we're saying, oh, eighty percent of the teams know to do this, and me and Will were both like, what are you guys talking about eighty percent? It's not even fifty. Well we were generous and said fifty, but it's not even fifty. Belichick has no interest in going from fourteen to eight to six because he just kicked the extra point. By the way, Chris Felika chimes in on this, he said, and he starts out with a Kelly Bidlin comment, he goes, I'm sorry, that's his first word. FeliCa says, I'll never be on board going for two down fourteen. If you missed the first one, you have to make the second one to die. To have to answer to that is a lot and I can't be It can't be explained, he says, by showing a math chart. Well, I would tell him it can be explained by mat chart, but he says, sometimes you just have to use common sense. And I'm far from this a this is the way it's always been done. Guy. You just can't bring losing into the equation. That's his thought on that New England's at the Jets. The Jets lose after their win overcoming the Aaron Rodgers torn Achilles in Week one against the Bills. The Jets do lose to the Cowboys, and they lose. Well, I know one point would have convinced me, but they lose in convincing fashion. Opening drive of the game, Dallas went seventy five yards against that vaunted Jets defense in twelve plays, Prescott to Jake Ferguson seven to nothing Dallas. It was a quick three and out for the Jets when Parsons sacked Wilson and it was basically, there's no need to go through this blow by blow, but basically the only moment the Jets had in this game. It was ten to nothing Dallas Wilson. At this point, Zach Wilson was one of four for four yards, but then he goes sixty eight to Garrett Wilson, most of it yack to the house. Ten to seven Dallas, and with seven twelve left in the second quarter, you were like, could this be a game changer? No, not even close. Dallas just destroyed them the rest of the way. By the way, Sauce completely blew a pick six opportunity at that point too, because ye at that moment you're like, oh my god, the Jets could have had the lead. This is in midway through the second quarter. But Dallas ultimately gets it done. On that drive. They make him pay deck to a Luke schoon Maker from one out. There was a roughing the passing penalty earlier on that drive. There was a PI on that drive after Sauce didn't get the pick six. There was a roughing the passer penalty on the touchdown too that gave Dallas the ball to one, so then they appropriately went for two. That made the game eighteen to seven, and after it was eighteen to ten, it just became a field goal fest the rest of the way. Twenty one, ten, twenty four to ten, twenty seven to ten, thirty to ten. Dallas could have named their score. Wilson threw pick after pick down the stretch, Malie Hooker, tray Von Diggs. You know, it was just one after the other. He ends up. Zach Wilson does twelve of twenty seven for one seventy one touchdown, three picks. He was sacked three times. He was the Jets leading rusher five for thirty six, so there was no rushing game for the Jets either. Remember Dalvin Cook got stripped by Parsons at one point in the game. Also four touches for Breeze Hall. He's complaining that postgame. Let the beginning. Let the complaining be like, this is gonna spiral quick.
Speaker 2: I mean, you had Garrett Wilson doing the whole wide receiver, getting Zach Wilson's face on the side. You got Breezehall complaining after the game. What did you guys expect?
Speaker 1: What do you expect? I mean, Twine They got twelve first downs the whole game in two hundred and fifteen total yards. They were minus four in turnovers. We just talked about three of them. So it's like, h and by the way, the time of possession forty two fifteen to seventeen forty five. I mean, unless you're scoring eighty r touchdowns our first down, you're not winning games doing that. What was this again, New England at the Jets. I'll say New England minus three on the road, New England two minus two. Didn't get the full full three.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, minus two.
Speaker 1: Anywhere between one and a half and two and a half you can find in the market right now. The interesting thing about this game is when we talked about the Jets gauntlet of a first six game stretch, this was the game that, at least on paper, would appear to have been the easiest. Yeah, the home game against the Patriots. Now, when before Aaron Rodgers injury, I said, hey, if you gave the Jets a three and three truth serum, they would take it immediately when he got hurt, I said, okay, now, Zach Wilson, would you take the two and four even after having one game one? Would you take the two and four. The answer to the Jets probably would have been or should have been, yes, the second win is this one. Like you, this is almost I hate to say it again. We said about the the we said about Washington against it Arizona, and week one we said about the Giants yesterday must win situations. Those two teams ultimately came through this based on schedule. Feels like that for the Jets. You don't win this game, it could spiral real quick into a one in five.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, and I like, what do you do at cornback?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And you really must win.
Speaker 2: If Aaron Rodgers is just throwing out this stuff about trying to come back this season.
Speaker 1: It's okay. By the way, he's not coming back this year. First of all, they have to make the playoffs. Two, you're forty years old. You're gonna be three months shive of your forty first birthday. What's the record for coming back from Achilles? Cam cam Akers came back in five months. He's in his early twenties. Healthy scratch Yesterday to stop it. DK Network Dan LeBatard is next. We're coming back at Vison for more guessing lines. The numbers told the story they always do. It's onandose idiots who believe in the analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander, Hour number two of a numbers game at Visa These Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, Visa app, Game bluss iHeart Radio YouTube TV Live from bar Canada at the d there's a live shot of Sigma Derby. What you got you have the front to go to think two is catching again? That's one of the only two in town that remains. Is that the only one thing?
Speaker 3: It's one one open to the public.
Speaker 1: That's the only one open to the public of the old school non electronic Sigma Derby. Correct. What did we What did I read last week? There was like it was like early two thousands of the rest got sold off.
Speaker 3: I believe to private collect.
Speaker 1: I told you Fordenbaugh, try to buy one of those, right, Yeah, we're like obsessed with it. Believe this is the only public available one in the world. I love it.
Speaker 3: It's good fun.
Speaker 1: It's good fun.
Speaker 3: Grab some quarters.
Speaker 1: It's like a van go. I mean it's like if if you think of old Tybee Vegas, right, Like people want to grab a bucket of quarters, a go place. There's not many things places you can actually do that. You have seen the Mona Lisa, No, but I've seen Sigma dirt at the d It's Gil Alexander, it's Kelly Bidlin. We get tweets at beating the book. We'll stop to read some tweets here in the middle of guessing lines. This is and always appreciate all these. Joe Niagro as the Giants were lining up for what the announcer called the tushbush. I imagine Gilly yelling it's a tuhus push. You're exactly right, I did. Why can't they get it right? I don't understand Titans insider silences everything from the Chargers fan club hashtag Titan up. He said, uh, Los Vegas five one four yo, Hail Mary, catch equals the Curse of Snyder. Two point conversion or two point conversation equals russ can't cook anymore. I'll take the win, Go Commodores, h Ringo Week eighteen Broncos Raiders and never again is out the door? Trust the glove said never again? Did I say never again that I wouldn't be oh because I wouldn't bet the Broncos. I meant I wouldn't take them ever in Survivor again. I'm never touching them again. I must have said it. I don't even know half the time what I'm saying, but good on Mondays were obviously very reactionary to our bets yesterday, but I love that you guys remember what I say in the reactor, Martl martl J.
Speaker 3: Good on Martl J.
Speaker 1: He takes this very well, he says out in week two with the Packers Survivor pick he had. The Packers tried to get too frisky early on caution others to wait until injury reports developing lines moved by Friday. I didn't love my pick, but it was in best contest ever. I'll be back to Vegas in August next year. Good for Martl that is, he took it well. That's incredibly incredible attitude to have about it. Very very great.
Speaker 2: And and look, I think after every every contest or every betting season, you should always reflect on what went well, what you did wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did that in twenty four hours, so good on him all. In two one six, he says, I had both of my only two Circus survivors on Denver. Needless to say, sick to my stomach on that. But at least I don't have to worry about suffering the pain of a bad beat like that in week fifteen or sixteen. Tell me about it. I've been there, Jesse Wilch, Hey, Gil honestly think the Washington Fish Taco holder should just change their name permanently to Skins. Excuse me Washington. Uh yeah, Gil, I resemble that remark. I was at Javier's at Aria last week. I had tacos. Taco holder came out. I can't see a tacoholder anymore without immediately football, just like the logo Steve at Steve B or Steve eight four to two six six four three five because apparently four three four was taken. Love the show, absolutely Love Monday with you guys. Can we get them to turn down the background music in the bar? I mean, it's Monday morning. Is there anyone in the bar anyways? John Fitzgibbons, I have so much to say.
Speaker 3: There was one guy taking a nap earlier.
Speaker 1: John Fitzgibbons, how many wins do they need to go from being the commodes to the komodos, to the commodores to the commandos taking command Grissom, has anyone thought to maybe turn the speakers out in bar Canada while you're on? Eric Gillan, Kelly, I can't imagine being upset to have Michael McDonald turned down a little bit. Well, if it's Michael McDonald, no, But if it's anybody else, yes, If you could let me just respond to those by saying this, if you could hear me before the show, how many times did I say to turn on music? Eight? Okay, we're trying to manage parts of a casino. It is tough. Okay, what's next? Bill's at commander still the morning, Still in the morning. Yes, the one on one bills, the two and oh commodes bills, get it done. First of all, they trailed seven and nothing to the Raiders. And for those of us who had the bills and survivor or multiple survivor entries like myself, I had them in two. Uh, you're like, oh, no, here we go. But Garoppolo was picked by Terrell Bernard off a deflection rather buffalo short seven play twenty eight yard drive. It was seven to seven then before you could blank three and out for the Raiders. Eighty four yard bills drive twelve plays aided by a twenty five yard pass interference being the biggest chunk. Allen to Dawson Knox from two out fourteen to seven. It got to fourteen to ten, and then honestly, at that point the route was on fourth and goal at the one. Oh before the route was on fourth and goal at the one for Buffalo, trying to add to their four point lead. Three zher one left in the second quarter, shotgun incomplete, intended for Dawson knocks gosh, I forgot about. We're still doing this. What do we if you have Josh Allen on your team, you go right it. Just run the ball with him, sneak it every time. Stop it already. But then another three and a half for the Raiders. Buffalo short field one forty seven left, eight plays, Alan to Khalil Shakir for eleven twenty one ten at half. Allan was eighteen of twenty one for one forty two at the half, two touchdowns, no picks, he was sacked once, and then they just added to it in the second half. No need to go into the details. Twenty eight to ten, then thirty one to ten, thirty eight to ten blowout for the Bills. Alan ended up thirty one of thirty seven for two seventy four to three touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked twice James Cook, Dalvin's brother, seventeen for one to twenty three. They out first down the Raiders, if you will, twenty nine to thirteen now gained them four fifty to two. Forty Raiders only had fifty five rushing yards. Didn't hurt that the Bills were plus three in turnovers plus three and turnovers that led directly to ten Bills points and they out time it possessioned the Raiders forty four to nineteen fifty six, and not as much of a domination as the Cowboys Jets, but right up there, and we already talked about Washington, Washington, who somehow, somehow overcomes an eighteen point deficit to win a game in Denver that I said last week ago, I know this franchise, they never win a game like this. Well, when they were down eighteen, I felt real smart came all the way back and had to withstand a non flag on a two point conversion after a Hail Mary to win it. As much as I love the fact that Washington is two and Z I put Buffalo as a no man's land minus five and a half point favorite on the road. This is six and a half at DraftKings right now. Seven, it's about split six.
Speaker 3: And a half seven even more.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I thought it was gonna be high. It was mainly seven's right now it is the full seven. Huh Yeah, okay, you think Sam, how's any good? I'm not sure yet. The offensive line is not great. I'm glad you just said it, because that's my answer. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like the commanders are kind of I mean quarterback quarterback. Obviously, it's a change, but it feels very similar.
Speaker 3: To last year.
Speaker 1: I like there's a lot of highs and a lot of loaves with this team. It's it's one thing to beat the Cardinals and then the Broncos. Although I give him all the credit in the world for coming back on the road in elevation to beat the Broncos, I don't want to diminish that at all. This game against the Bills will tell us a lot. It will. What's next next? Up? Texans at the Jaguars. Yeah, the O and two Texans the one to one Jaguars Houston. They gave up an opening touchdown drive Anthony Richardson in from eighteen. They trailed seven to nothing and then Stroud was sacked by Deo odeingbo He fumbled it was recovered by Quitty Pay. Next play, Richardson was in from fifteen and it was fourteen to nothing Colts before you could blink. But Richardson got concussed on the hit and he would never return. Gardner Minshew played the rest of the way for the Colts. Texans did matriculate. Next time Stroud to Nico Collins were made out as fourteen to seven. That was as close as they'd ever get. It was twenty one to seven after a seventy seven yard Colts drive and a Zach Moss touchdown from eleven out. Then it was twenty one to ten. They did The Texans did get a game he fair barren Field goal, but twenty eight to ten by the half. Minshew was eleven of thirteen for one, fourteen at the half with a touch, got to thirty one ten is thirty one to ten, five fifty left in the third quarter, and then the Texans sort of cosmetically in garbage time made this score closer than it was thirty one to twenty in the end is the final and CJ. Stroud actually ended up thirty for one excuse me, thirty for forty seven for three hundred and eighty four yards, two touchdowns, no picks, but he was sacked six times and he lost a fumble. As we talked about Nico Collins seven for one forty six in a touchdown. And then the Jags. We haven't talked about this game yet. The Jags lose to the Chiefs. Pardon me, Chiefs win this game. They cover in the process. This is the lowest scoring game of the weekend. I think it had the highest total. And the game started Jags punt case punt, Jags punt casey punt, I mean that's how it started. Jags had a fourth and one at the case thirty four to begin the second quarter. They decided to punt in plus territory. Richie James fumbled Tim Jones and the Jags recovered at the case seventeen, but they had to settle for a field goal, so they only led three to nothing. And it was the Chris Jones show, like left and right. He was just unbelievable in this game. By the way, after that three to nothing lead, just to let you know how this game win in case you missed it. Subsequent drive, third and seven at their own thirty nine, Mahomes justin Watson. He was hit by Darius Williams. He fumbled. Foyesad Olacon recovered. They tackled an unsportsman like but the first Jacksonville played Lawrence, then fumbles l Jerious Sneed recovers. Then two plays later Mahomes is picked by Andre Sisco. Was just this was that kind of geah, it was game. And then the Jags got a fourth and five at the casey forty five and they decided to go for it, and it's like, Okay, we're going for every fourth down in every game now, that's the new thing. He was sacked by Chris Jones. Chris Jones was everywhere. Was still three to nothing. Mahomes to Edwards Lair gave the Chiefs their first lead before the end of the half. Actually they added Jacksonville got down the field real quickly. It was seven to six at the half, then it was fourteen to six. Mahomes to Kelsey from nine out on an eighty one yard drive to open the second half, and the Jags couldn't quite catch up the whole rest of the way fourteen to nine, seventeen to nine. Chris Jones. In addition to that sack, he deflected a Lawrence pass attempt on third down with three forty five left in the third quarter that caused a punt. Later on in the game, he had another huge sack when Jacksonville got all the way to the Kansas City fourteen. They had first in ten and on third down a sack by Jones. They ended up incomplete on fourth down, turning it over on downs with four eighteen left and they never saw the ball again. Kansas City wins at seventeen to nine. In the end, Lawrence twenty two to forty one for two sixteen and they were plus two in turnovers. Was Jacksonville, Yeah, didn't help. Horrible execution in the red zone by them. And look, I think the biggest takeaway from this game, because I don't really know how much there is to take away from this game, but I was impressed by the Chiefs defense and if this defense can be this good, well Chris Jones man, that is. He immediately said, this is why I held out. Yeah. Look, look, everything I did Chiefs offense. On the other hand, I don't know. I'll say Jaguars minus seven and a hook hosting the Texans. They are eight and a half point favorites right now in games, so it makes sense to me. All right, we'll come back. We still have seven games to get to. We'll get to them all. Week three in the National Football so far, what do I like best Detroit and Miami in Miami, Detroit in Miami so far? Yeah, those don't make sense to me. This is the another one people bet in Texans, Like, there's this numbers coming down? Who is betting the Texans right now? Uh?
Speaker 3: Coming back?
Speaker 1: More guessing lines. Week three National Football League numbers game Visa these sports Betting Network numbers game Sports Betting Network Before you make your next bet, be sure to visit visa dot com to check the current betting splits data. Want to know where the money and bets are moving every game. The betting Splitz page is update with DraftKings odds every five minutes, so you can see changes in all the action. Find out where the public's betting based on the number of tickets, and where the money does not match the public opinion. You can check out not just today's action, but future events as well. Betting splits yet another way that VISA is here to make you smarter better year round. Check about all of today's betting splits for every game at vs in dot com. Say what you will, Kelly, but the betting split shout is better at the t there's a check mark. This is the thing I can't I get. I can't yell into this right, so I just gotta yell at you. Okay. Are we in the afternoon yet? Are we're still early games? We got one more in the morning? What more morning?
Speaker 3: Pacific time?
Speaker 1: Yes, East Ghast one o'clock Eastern coltet Ravens the one and one Colts. After that win yesterday against the Ravens now Anthony Richardson, as I mentioned, two rushing touchdowns knocked out of the game with the concussion, six of ten for fifty six, six of ten for fifty six, three carries for thirty five yards, but the two touchdowns. Minshew ended up nineteen of twenty three for one seventy one. But we don't know when it comes to this kind of thing, the status of a guy moving forward, it's always a dicey thing. Yeah, the the it was really interesting yesterday too, with the himself reporting it and basically taking himself out of the game. I don't like, have we gotten to a point in the league where you think, like his teammates are applauding him for doing something like that. One would hope, I would hope so. I would hope so. But I still questioned it, right because because a Neanderthal DNA same, Yes, I think that that's always going to remain in football. And I couldn't help but think about that yesterday. This kid is awesome. Like, I feel like we might have vastly underrated what this kid could be. And we knew it was gonna be. I certainly did before the draft. Yeah, I mean we knew it was gonna be. Hey, Boomer Bus kind of with him.
Speaker 2: But I have been impressed with his passing and then he you know, he is Josh Allen out there running the ball.
Speaker 1: And then there's Baltimore. Can we just say that anyone who just disparaged this franchise a quick reminder they're as solid as it comes, this organization. Yep. And the Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals, and they do so on the road, and they are two and zero. Now, once again Baltimore getting it done. We had Matt Brown here on Friday given a passionate speech as to why he thought the Bengals would roll in this game. I don't know that Joe Burrow is right. That calf injury that he sustained in the preseason. I don't know if he's okay. Ravens win a twenty seven to twenty four. Let's just talk about the Baltimore side. They're up seven to nothing in this game. They're absolutely dominating it followed by a Cincinnati three and out. I have no idea what's happening behind us now at this point, a missed Tucker fifty nine yard field goal followed by another Bengals three and out. The Ravens were forced u punt, but then the Bengals Charlie Jones takes it eighty one yards to the house. Great Charlie Jones, the great Charlie Jones, who could forget him? Yeah? And then I loved him in college at that school he played for. And then a game the Gay Kelly's had it. Then they gave that. The that the Ravens were dominating is suddenly seven to seven a Tucker forty four yard field goal did make it ten to seven Ravens nine to fifteen left in the second quarter. The Bengals then finally went sixty six yards, which at that point was the longest drive of their season. They settled for McPherson twenty seven yard field. It's ten ten with three oh one left, Tucker forty yard field. Thirteen to ten Baltimore at the half. At the half, but a nineteen forty four to ten to sixteen time of possession advantage for Baltimore. How are they only up three? I'll tell you the Charlie Jones putt return for a touchdown. Lamar was sixteen of twenty four for one forty one at the half, six carries for twenty nine yards, the Ravens leading rusher at the half. Bengals then go fifty eight yards to start the half. Oh, they're having drives now, but second and eighty at the Baltimore seventeen ten forty eight left third quarter Burrow picked by Gino Stone, who returned to thirty six yards. Still thirteen to ten Baltimore, and at this point Baltimore then would just one up Cincinnati and stay one score ahead. Of him the whole way through. Baltimore took over at their own thirty eight. Lamar to Zay Flowers, what are the young season Zay Flowers is having? What a grab? That was fifty eight yard catch. What a catch. Then after two more short Flowers gains one on the ground, one by pass Lamara Mark Andrews for three outs from three out, twenty to ten Baltimore, eight thirty nine left. In the third quarter, Bengals got their first touchdown drive on a thirteen play seventy five yard drive Burrow to Higgins from three out. The Bengals can get in the end zone twenty seventeen Baltimore, but then the Ravens go seventy five yards Lamarta Nelson Agualore for seventeen. They're up ten again, three and out for Cincinnati, three and out for Baltimore. Bengals go eighty yards, including a fourth and four conversion, and again they cut it to three twenty seven to twenty four with three twenty eight left. But in on brand Baltimore Ravens, you know condition that they're always in an on brand performance. The Bengals never see the ball again, and that's what the Ravens do. Can't get the Ravens off the field. Ball game twenty seven to twenty four. Baltimore lamar twenty four of twenty three excuse me, twenty four or thirty three for two thirty seven twelve carries fifty four yards. They outgained the Bengals four to fifteen to too eighty two, a game quite frankly that never should have been that close. I'll say Baltimore by a full ten at home against the Colts.
Speaker 3: Oh Man Ravens.
Speaker 1: This is eight at DraftKings, looking around seven and a half to eight and a half in the market right now. I think that's low. I don't like it as much as the the Detroit and Miami ones though, if yeah, I mean Richardson obviously bears monitoring, but you know, if he plays, I don't know if I'm messing around bet In many games against this cold team, it's just it can be a one man offense. It looks like it's Josh Allen out there.
Speaker 3: Sometimes.
Speaker 1: This is not. This is not a dog I'm willing to go up against this game, Okay, all right? Next up we have ore into the afternoon games. Finally, Panthers at Seahawks four, h five Easter Panthers at Seahawks. Panthers don't play until tonight, which we'll get into momentarily. At Seattle, we already talked about Seattle's win against Detroit, a game in which Seattle looked great. Gino Smith, besides that one brain fart where he held the ball and didn't throw it away, was really great. In this game, Seattle won the coin flip in overtime after squandering a ten point lead in regulation, and they matriculated the ball down the field. They won at thirty seven to thirty one. Good on the Seahawks. Gino thirty two of forty one for three twenty eight, two touchdowns, no picks, he with sack ones they were plus three and turnovers the Hawks were. That led directly to fourteen Seattle points. The fumble at the start of the second half, which they scored shortly thereafter, and then of course the pick six which put them up ten. I'll say Seattle minus six, Seattle four and a half at DraftKings, and that's what you're seeing four and a half five in that dead range around Seattle's only four and a half. Yep, I like the Seahawks two, so I like three home favorites.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 1: It's in that dead range though, like that only and a half. Yeah, I don't think I'm betting this before tonight, But all right, can we take a break and talk about these two games? But I'm one, Yeah, these two games tonight, which again the only thing I have going. I have a I have the Pittsburgh teaser leg that was tied in to the Buffalo teesser leg last night yesterday. Rather, the first game is at seven to fifteen Eastern, four to fifteen Pacific. It's Saints at Panthers. The Saints are favored by a field goal. Saints coming off their sixteen to fifteen win against the Titans in Week one, Panthers coming off that loss to the Falcons, which they had every chance to win. And then it's the Browns at the steel which is probably the more fascinating game kicks off an hour later, eight fifteen eastern, five to fifteen Pacific, where the Browns are two point favorites. Let me just talk about that one first, where I have the Steelers teaser leg. The Steelers haven't lost a home Monday night football game in twenty tries. They're twenty to zero. In their last This is to me again. You talk about recency bias as being such a huge thing in the NFL, and you talk specifically about week one recency bias because it's your only data point. Some people think the Browns are like NFL elite. Immediately with that defense, the Browns crush the Bengals in bad weather, and based on that performance, everybody is so convinced the Browns are great. I don't know. Maybe they will be. Maybe they will be. I don't know. But the rush to judgment on that seems a little off to me. And Deshaun didn't look good at all again bad weather. Maybe he'll look better in this game. The Steelers, on the other hand, get crushed by the Niners, who to me might top to bottom be the best team in the NFL. They're at home, it's a division game. This feels like I might have a Steelers money line bet by the time the day is over. Okay, I just don't buy into this notion that a team in a division game at Pittsburgh that they ought.
Speaker 3: To be favored.
Speaker 1: I I don't disagree with you. This is I would have been. I would have said slight lean to to the Cleveland side for me because I do I do believe that defense is elite, elite, Like I think this is a top five defense in the league. I think there are major question marks still on what the offense is going to be this year.
Speaker 2: I think I said it last week. I'm still more confident DeShawn Watson the regaining his form than like a Russell Wilson where I feel like where everybody's asking question after every he's younger too, but where where this number is at right now? And the fact that Mark Cooper is probably not playing tonight, like and I think that's.
Speaker 1: A big deal.
Speaker 2: Like that's a bigger deal than like I mean, somehow we don't bring up anymore how like Dallas just let that guy go, Like, you know, two offseason, everybody.
Speaker 1: Lets him go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he's been great for Cleveland so far since he's been there.
Speaker 1: I think it's a big deal. If he's out tonight, this is going to be a pass for me. I think it's like if you if you're a bigger fan of the Steelers than I am, I think it's a great teaser way player the first game tonight. And the reason that we bring this up is because I just mentioned I had Seattle minus six hosting Carolina next week. You tell me the line is only four and a half if Carolina gets so, Saints are three point favorites on the road again. I'm not. I want good things for Bryce Young, I don't. I just don't believe to if Carolina gets beat by double digits here tonight, don't know if it'll happen. Let's just say it does. What's that Seattle line tomorrow? That's what I don't know. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. If it does, we could we trust to six.
Speaker 1: If they if they get you know, it's by two touchdowns, six in a blink, if that happens. All right now, you don't have a play on Saints Panthers, don't do you? No, No, I'm not. I'm not sure if I don't yet, I would lean Saints that way. Probably.
Speaker 2: I think they're just gonna be I think you'll be able to not have to do much and still win this game.
Speaker 1: I have zero feel for that. Saints Panthers games like zero five more games to get to looking for value. Found value already. Week three guessing lines numbers gave Visa the Sports Betting Network. We get tweets at beating the book. John Baldouzzie, I lost my mom last week. Thanks for keeping me laughing and entertained. You guys are the best. John wow Man. I'm sorry to any degree that we can help in that we we would love to know that we are in some way, and our condolence is to you for sure. JR. Budaree, is there an ice cream truck driving through the studio? Sorry, that's a poor transition, but Robert Schaffer gil sounds like someone hit a jackpot on the penny Slots JJ wateringhole. Being a lifelong Colts fan, I am so encouraged by ar Anthony Richardson, but I can't help but have flashbacks to Andrew Luck and the hits he endured that ultimately made his decision to retire at twenty nine. A franchise killer. Love this kid, but guarded optimism is the safe play right now.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Benjamin Schott is mad that you didn't know Charlie Jones where he went to school. That was part of the bit, is what it was, because he went to multiple Scott didn't know where he went to school. But yeah, yeah, yeah, when I just listed off, I looked it up during the break Perdue Iowa Buffalo. Would you like to characterize those? Yeah, I'm good, good for you, Charlie Jones Scotti Scotti seven twenty six. Also, if Carolina gets blown out tonight by the Saints, they have to travel to the West Coast for a Sunday game, possibly minus seven. Even I'm with you, man, I am like, I just I can't believe that's only four and a half.
Speaker 3: So I like three.
Speaker 1: I think, yes, I think you guys are right. I think the smart thing just to bet that game tonight or before tonight, may for tonight. Yeah. I like three games way too much, Kelly, way too much. There's sometimes we come out of here. I don't like anything three that convincingly. Yeah, Dolphins, I'm with the Dolphins. Lions, alright, what's next?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 1: Up? Bears at Chiefs four twenty five. Oh, I thought we had gone through every game, but we hadn't. Here with the Bears and the and the UH Bucks. Yesterday, the Bears are zero to two. And this is why I bet Matt Eberflus to be the first head coach fired, because there is no improvement in justin fields there just isn't. Bears trailed three nothing, then they led seven to three. They blocked a Chase McLaughlin field goal attempt, and you're like, okay, maybe this is the Bear's day. No. Bucks went eighty three yards Mayfield to Evans on the drive's first play for seventy three plays later, Rashad White in from four, ten to seven Bucks. Bears did out of Cairo Santos fifty two yard field goals ten to ten, one fifty five e left in the half. McGlaughlin twenty five yard field goal for the Bucks thirteen to ten Tampa at the half, and then well, I mean, look, this was a Mayfield to Evans show again for thirty two. The Bucks went up twenty to ten. Bears did come back. They went ninety yards just when you think they're out of it, Fields to Claypool for twenty twenty to seventeen. Bucks fields six for six for ninety two yards on that drive alone. So it's like, right when you're, you know, prepared to bury him, and then he does that. Bucks forced to punt, Bears only down three. They get the ball with two twenty four left at their own seven, down three first and eleven at their own six. After the team's trade off side and OPI penalties, Fields screen pass picked just horrible Shaquille Barrett, shaq Barrett. Four yards later after you gets pushed in the end zone twenty seven to seventeen, Tampa Bay Fields adds one more pick for good measure. Christian Izi in for the second straight week we mentioned on Tampa Bay with a pick ballgame. Bucks two and zero Bears zero and two. You said they're traveling to where Kansas City? Yes, by the way, field sixteen of twenty nine for two to eleven, one touchdown, two picks. He was sacked six times. They only had fourteen first downs in two hundred and thirty six yards total yards against the Bucks, they were minus two and turnovers again the pick six game clincher. If not the next one sealing the deal, I'll say the Chiefs minus ten and a hook ten and a half only because the Chiefs offense is a little lackluster. This isn't higher, I'm guessing it's it keeps moving. It keeps moving.
Speaker 2: So this is up to thirteen thirteen and a half now open to twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: Yester, Yeah, I figured it'd be low. By the way, Mahomes was sixteen of twenty one in that game yesterday against the Jaguars for one forty four. He only gained twelve yards at halftime, and he was their leading rusher at that point. He ended up with three hundred five yards passing, but again they were minus two and turnovers and won that game. The Chiefs did have twelve penalties for ninety four yards as well. So it's thirteen now you said, yeah, thirteen or thirteen and a half. This one's been lighting up like a Christmas treo on my blood. I mean, they should crush them. But I just worry about the Chiefs offense a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's it's I'm not worried about it long term. But yes, I think these first couple weeks of yeah, like finding a rhythm still is what they seem to be doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again they didn't have Travis Kelcey last week. They're, yeah, trying to find out. I just spoke like Yoda the yeah finding the rhythm all right? Cowboys and Cardinals for twenty five Cowboys at Cardinals two and ozer Cowboys, as we discussed with their win over the Jets, dak thirty one of thirty eight for two fifty five, two touchdowns, no Pixie with sack once Ceedee Lamb eleven for one forty three. They held the Jets to twelve first downs. That defense held the Jets to two hundred and fifteen total yards, that's two one five and they were plus four and turnovers ano as I mentioned the time of possession advantage against the Jets forty two, fifteen to seventeen forty five utter domination. In the thirty to ten Cowboys win and then Arizona. Dobbs was twenty one of thirty one against the Giants. Remember they led by three touchdowns. They led by twenty one two twenty eight through the air. He was three for forty one on the ground and a touchdown was Dobbs Connor James Connor twenty three for one oh six and a touchdown on the ground. I'll say Dallas minus ten and a half on the road, Dallas thirteen, Wow to draft plow on both of thirteen. Anywhere between twelve to thirteen. You could find on this game out thirteen on the road. Wo Yes, thirteen on the road. Yes, I mean listen, I said earlier Arizona could very well be too. And zero. Now does that mean I think they're any good? No, But this is why I always use the term those wins are banked. Like Philadelphia hasn't played particularly great, but they banked both wins, so there's nothing you can do about it anymore. Yeah, Cardinals, the opposite, the opposite. They they've played. They've played way more competitive football than I think I was expect anybody's I won't almost speak for everybody, but way more than I was expecting. And they have not banked a single win. They're oho to two, and you want to know their schedule moving forward? Yeah, home Dallas this week at San Francisco home, Cincinnati at the Rams, at Seattle home Baltimore at Cleveland. They don't have a game that did you just hear that stretch of football games? That could be One of these wins would have been nice. One of those wins would have been nice because you might be staring, oh to nine down the barrel right now and.
Speaker 3: This we're talking.
Speaker 1: You're even stopping at the falcons. I stopped in the falcons because I'm just trying to be kind. I stopped the falcons because then, yeah, right, because then at that point they could get a win or two, but that could be oh to nine right out of the shoot. And now when we talk about I don't know, we'll get to one more game here real quick. But I talked earlier at the beginning of the show. Here are all the and two teams in football. Remember you could bet on who's going to be the last undefeated, who's going to be the last team to get a win? Okay, here are the eight and by the way, this could be added to tonight if you know, if if New Orleans and Cleveland wins, then we'll have to add two more to and o's and two more and twos. But right now, as we stand right here, there are eight too and o's and eight oh and two's. The eight two and o's are San Francisco, Atlanta, Miami, Washington, Baltimore, Dallas, Philly, and Tampa Bay. Who's going to be the last team standing, last team to lose again, the last last remaining undefeated San Francisco, two and O Atlanta, t and O, Miami, Washington, Baltimore, Dallas, Philly, Tampa Bay all too.
Speaker 2: And oh not looking at any schedules right now, going Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's either them or San Francisco or the obvious choices. They're right, yeah, Philadelphia, maybe some would say ohen two is the much more interesting conversation now, right, we could have a couple of teams, maybe one or two teams at it tonight, we don't know, maybe zero. But right now the eight winless teams are at oen two are Denver, the Chargers, okay, the Broncos, the Chargers, the Vikings, the Patriots, the Texans, the Bears, the Cardinals, and the Bengals. Now that the Cardinals have lost those two games, they've got to be the overwhelming favorite. Yeah, and I have Caroline, I have a bet on Carolina in that. I'm wonder if they reposted odds. I'm gonna have to look for that. But I mean, who are they? Which one of those games are they winning? And I'm with you, Yeah, I'm with you. Let's squeeze in one more here, last winless team. They are plus one fifty a DraftKings, Texans plus two to fifty Bears plus three to fifty Broncos. Seven to one plus one fifty might be yeah a good number?
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite frankly, all right, Sunday Night Football because we have another double header Monday night next pak Sunday Night Football, Steelers at Raiders.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll save the Monday night games for after the break. Steelers haven't played again. They host the Browns Tonight. They're at the Raiders. The Raiders are one and one. They lose badly to the Bills yesterday after the Bills spotted them seven points. Jimmy g was sixteen of twenty four for one eighty five. They were out first, down to twenty nine to thirteen. They were out gained four fifty to two forty. The Raiders only had fifty five rushing yards. Josh Jacobs lamenting that after the game the Raiders were minus three and turnovers that led directly to ten Bills points and again out time of possession forty oh four to nineteen fifty six. Without seeing the Steelers here, I said, this is a pick them because I don't know what to make of either team currently. I'm kind of with you, and it's it's Steelers one. At DraftKings right now you can get it's Steelers one one and a half everywhere one one and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with no surprise there to me, and right now I would have no interest in bending it. I can only imagine I would be interested in the Steelers side, but not I'm not.
Speaker 1: Laying one on the load with them right now. Yeah, all right, So Monday night double header tonight, and another Monday night doubleheader next week tomorrow that would be Tuesday. So consecutive double headers, and I think we have one more later in the year too, part of the.
Speaker 3: New sort of scheduling. There's a few of them.
Speaker 1: That's that's happening in the NFL this week. We'll get to those two games if we can't extract more value. Week three guessing lines, NFL numbers game Visa, these sports betting network, a numbers game on Visa, these sports betting network. Kelly. I don't know if you know this, but Vson shows are clashing. Did you know there was an all out war happening. Did you know this? I mean, yeah, now that I got everybody's attention. We got a subscription contest going between the shows here at Visa, and we need your help to win. At stake a one thousand dollars voucher at Circus Sportsbooks to be used on a Super Bowl futures ticket. To sweeten the deal for you, you'll save ten percent when you sign up for a new Vson Pro annual subscription and use promo code a G. Bragging rights into juicy futures ticket is on the line. It's time to start betting smarter and help us do the same. Visit vson dot com slash subscribe to sign up for a new vsent Pro annual subscription. Say ten percent with promo code a n G A numbers game. That's v s i n dot com slash subscribe. Can I ask you about that futures ticket for a second? How does that work? How's that gonna work?
Speaker 2: Whichever show I believe drives the most most people to sign up for new subscriptions? Right, gets a thousand dollars Super Bowl ticket?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Whatever show? Whichever show? Because you have the promo code ang, that's a number. Who is the human being that gets that ticket? The listeners all have to split it. You're asking me way too many questions. Sorry, the least questions I should be asking you off their.
Speaker 1: Exactly apologize questions. Sorry forgot for a second. Wee at least I pig question? Should I be more prepared with those answers, of course I should be. We'll flesh it out for third email. By the way, for those who are interested in such things. Once Again Survivor another thirteen one hundred and thirty nine out of Circus Survivor, which started with nine two hundred and sixty seven fifteen shy of two thousand got bounced in the first week, so a grand total of thirty three hundred and twenty four have been knocked out so far. There's possibility, you know, there could be more knocked out tonight. The Saints have one hundred and thirty six entries tonight, but so far thirty five point eight seven percent of the original pool knocked out here in just shy of two weeks and overs yesterday went eleven and two, twelve and two for the week now in overs heading into tonight's doubleheader, which is interesting because Kelly, the biggest mover of this morning is the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's multiple totals that keep getting hit under. I'm watching this Patriot hits Chets one. This was like thirty eight, thirty eight and a half. I believe I've seen it as low as thirty six this morning and when I say the super cool Sharps, just keep betting it back at the super coool ping pong and back and forth, super cool sharp.
Speaker 1: It's like thirty seven ish right now? What's the other one? Colts Ravens. The under keeps getting hit on that as well, So I think people adj you know, people adjusting a little bit after all the overs this week. Don't look now, Gil, but you might be able to get a three on that Linus game. There are three and a half's out there on that game. People have swooped in and are betting the Falcons. Did I miss something on the Falcons? Yeah? I don't know, man, Okay, all right, just keep betting it down. Hey, hey, why you're at to get it to a three? You got I'm seeing two?
Speaker 3: There's three and a half right by.
Speaker 1: Okay? Well again, I went two and three this week, so I should perhaps I shouldn't talk right after the Broncos squandered that game, all right? Doubleheader Monday Night next week seven fifteen Eastern Eagles at Bucks two and o versus two and oh. How about the NFC East having three two and oh teams in a one and one? The NFC East is seven and one. The AFC West would be yeah, by I'm just trying to think two and six is that the worst so far? I would imagine Philadelphia at Tampa Bay two and o versus two and zero, Philadelphia extra rest coming off that win against the Vikings. Again, Philadelphia hasn't looked particularly great either week against the Patriots and the Vikings, but they banked the two wins. And then Baker Mayfield yesterday and that win against the Chicago Bears. Twenty six of thirty four for three seventeen good on Baker, one touchdown, no picks, he was not sacked, Mike Evins six for one seventy one in a touchdown. They held the Bears to fourteen first downs and just two hundred and thirty six total yards. They outgained Chicago four thirty seven to two thirty six. They were plus two in turnovers. As we mentioned, the pick six and then the game clincher, the next one that sealed the deal that said Philly minus seven the full touchdown at Tampa Bay, I would guess six and a half.
Speaker 2: Six and a half pretty much painted that way, all right, And I'm not willing to lay that it's another dog I got respect for the dog. I got to touch it eight to fifteen Eastern Rams at the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Same format as this as tonight, where the games are an hour apart. In terms of kickoff Rams at Bengals, Rams are one in one, and as I said beginning of the show when we first talked about them in their game against the Niners, because the Niners are playing Thursday night next week, the Rams probably just anecdotally the most can the most underrated team conventional wisdom wise this offseason. At least through two games, they're one and one again. They crushed the Seahawks in their first game. They lose yesterday, but get the cover on that very peculiar field goal we talked about earlier. Late in that game, the last play of the game, when Sean McVay down two scores, really couldn't figure out exactly what to do. It's like, hey, Sean, have you played Madden before? You kind of should kick this or anyway, they end up not doing anything but kicking a field goal that gave the Rams the cover, and then they're Cincinnati, who's now zero to two. The Rams, by the way, in defeat yesterday, Stafford thirty four of fifty five for three h seven, one touchdown, two picksy sack once, and Pooka Nakua. I have him at twenty five to one Offensive Rookie of the Year. If Offensive Rookie of the Year was voted on right at this very moment, Poka Nakua is your offensive Rookie of the Year. Apologies to Zay Flowers and Bijon Robinson and everybody else, because Nakua after a game in which he had fifteen targets and caught ten passes, yesterday he had twenty targets and caught fifteen, say fifteen for one forty seven. He has twenty five catches on thirty five targets in two weeks. Pooka Nakula, everybody eight to one to win Rookie of the Year now eight to one. YEP is third behind Bijeon and Anthony Richardson. He was one hundred and fifty to one this off seas oh my gosh, minus two and turnovers the Rams were that led to six San Francisco points and then Cincinnati. We talked about them the Bengals. If the Rams are the most underrated team of the offense season, the Bengals are starting to feel like the most overrated. I don't know if Joe Burrow's okay though that calf injury that remember that offseason calf injury where they caught the Bengals practice from afar. The camera was, you know, from I don't know, fifty feet away, let's say, and we saw the calf injury. Well, Burrow was in the first half yesterday. Burrow was eight of eleven for thirty five yards three point three yards per attempt, four first downs for the Bengals. In the first half, they were out first downed seventeen to four. They only had sixty three total yards in the first half. They were out gained two twenty five to sixty three. And remember yet they only trailed by three. Second half, they picked it up. Burrow ended up twenty seven to forty one for two twenty two, two touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked once. They were outgained by Baltimore though in the end four fifteen to two eighty two. Not only are they owing to Kelly, they're zero to two in the division and I think Joe Burrow's calf injury is aggravated. Cincinnati is still going to be the favorite here. By the way, Doug Clawson putting this in perspective for US, Joe Burrow, oh for twelve on passes of fifteen plus air yards this season. He's the only quarterback with multiple starts and zero completions thrown fifteen plus air yards. If there was a betting market for that, And I said, who do you think the last quarterback in the league is to have a completion of fifteen plus air yards? What number would you have gotten on Joe bur Gosh, yeah, an door. Yeah, it is wild. And yet all that said, I'll say the Bengals minus four and a half. So this, I guess this requires a story. I didn't see. I didn't see it live, but when he hobbled off the field, he did, you know, really at the end of that game. And then I heard him talk about it postgame. I mean he admitted it's bothering him. It's an issue.
Speaker 3: This opened at six and a half yesterday. It's it's three and.
Speaker 1: A half now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I mean, it's it's in. I don't blame everybody out there. I I had I wish I had seen. I was on the air, I didn't see.
Speaker 1: That's one of those where you're like I can't believe I still do guessing lines that I can't grab it. Six and a half. That's that's it. That was an insane opener, Yes, because the Rams are really actually a pretty darn good football see even that. So like the evil if you're watching a fist dot com or on YouTube TV right now, like that six and a half. I punched that in three hours ago this morning. You could have gotten that three hours ago. So it's three and a half now it's three and a half. Yeah, that's that's a lot more correct than six and a half. The Rams are really good. Like we remember the things we were saying about the Rams in the off season. Not only were we wondering if they were gonna be any good, but the scenario that a lot of people put forth was, Hey, if they're no good, they're actually gonna bench Stafford at some point and just go with uh with the kid from Georgia, right yeah, and and just figure out you know what they have and that ain't happening. These guys are really good.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the and it's I don't know if they're really good, but it's the NFC right where you ain't gonna quit on, but like, who's who's great in the NFC?
Speaker 1: I was side of the top three teams. Wait a minute, they crushed Seattle right who beat Detroit yesterday? They they they led the nine Ers seventeen to ten. Uh into the was it into its late second quarter? And like you said, it's the NFC. When remember when we asked the question what's the NFC team that will make the playoffs that no one is talking about? The Rams are the clear answer to that question so far. I agree with if you put in that perspective completely, yes, yes, okay, like they're.
Speaker 2: Alive for the playoffs. Yeah, I don't think they're quitting. I'm not saying they're winning a Super Bowl. I agree with you right now.
Speaker 1: You don't look at this as a team that's gonna be quitting at any point this season at three and a half. Do you like a bet either way on this right now?
Speaker 2: Stay away if you if you're good on everybody who grabs six and a half early?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Lions, Dolphins and what was the third one I loved so much on this settle Lion of Dolphins, Seahawks. I hope you had some that you liked based on that exercise. Best Bets is next. Enjoy from Visa, the Sports Betting Network