Speaker 1: All right. On today's show, we quickly review the third preseason game. We talk about the final fifty three man roster, who earned it, who needs to show us something? And is this roster built for success? And Farmer Fred made an appearance with his yellow watermelon and we talked about blue Moon.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about that aunch.
Speaker 1: Welcome into the Command Center Podcast. I'm Logan Paulson here with Fred Smooth, Oh Farmer Fred, Farmer Friend, and Santana Moss who man always so strong with the fit. Now the fans get to see it.
Speaker 2: Like who his fits are literally laid out of his closet. This is what he had to go with everything. He lays the fits out all week close. This is what he does. Is just the Miami and me. Man, I look at that bid. We go to bed matches.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like I couldn't not even know they made polos that color orange.
Speaker 3: Lenders, Saman I was, I was, I was in the Polo I would lets store the other day and I saw the Miami colors. Why not where you know we played this week? You know Mimi on how You're screaming somebody the real Miami. So we're gonna but y'all, y'all to do it's not even a big game trying to talk.
Speaker 1: But also the hat and the shoes match too. I mean, Fred, it's it's next.
Speaker 4: This is what he does. He's been doing this for a thousand years, like, this is what he does.
Speaker 2: And my mama put me in my pampoint and he was matching with.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's we got a preseason game to recap. A third preseason game, probably not the most important to recap, but let's talk about it real quick. Okay, three and oh in the preseason, yep, doesn't matter, doesn't matter, who cares, who cares, who cares?
Speaker 2: Went out, did your job. Let me tell you what it dylla say. It says we got.
Speaker 4: Dep Yeah, it says we got the world. Coach, Well, coach, you got Depp. People listening, people are buying in. But in the big scheme of things next week, nobody care.
Speaker 2: What you did in the prese. That was the biggest thing I saw.
Speaker 3: I you know, I was harping this whole entire preseason on the game day live, pregame and post. I'm sure is that I didn't want to see a drop off from from any group that came in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't see it. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so that's you know, knocking, that's preseasons over it. But it showed that these coach these coaches did a great job from the OTAs period, from the you know, the beginning of that period all the way into the training camp, that they had every group ready to go out there and perform on it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot about coach be Ene me because the offense didn't have a lot of false start and people knew where they were supposed to go in and let's not act.
Speaker 2: Like he'd been here for three years, like he just got here.
Speaker 4: Until install that quickly and they understand how to attack a defense.
Speaker 2: I still think they says a lot.
Speaker 3: When it was the last time you've seen the quarterback play looks so yeah, I mean first guy, second got the third guy Yeah, and the third guy almost have everybody like in shock, like hey, should we be keeping you know? So, I mean, no, man, these these guys did a great job with this, this whole group of guys this summer.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: And that's why I say it makes everybody look forward to see what happens this regular season.
Speaker 1: You know those other things like the old line. I always go off whole line player because it's like that's the thing that like falls down the fire. And I thought the third old line was great.
Speaker 2: They might have been the best.
Speaker 1: They did a great job. They got guys covered up, they understood protection rules. Like I just to go back to that second game, like where Baltimore's running all out and there was not a mental mistake. I couldn't believe that, you know what I mean, so really well coached team. They got some talented guys. We're gonna talk about that in the second with the roster, but again, you don't want to talk about the standard. But I think it's important. Remember three and oh in the preseason last time we were three and oh twenty thirteen. You and I both were on that team, and I think it was.
Speaker 4: All when I looked back and looked at their feel, I just just just making all the damn mistakes that they.
Speaker 2: Could possibly make. He now, you know what's so funny about that? You know that it's funny because you only hit that from free that was so far.
Speaker 3: You wasn't on a team that, dude, No, But honestly, man, looking back, when I heard that stat being undefeated, some of that switch turned.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, man, did you remember we were in I knew it. I remember it got That's what I seen.
Speaker 3: I went into that season like I didn't have that feeling them we could beat anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, like I was hoping, like listen, I was hoping, like, Okay, if we do play with Kirk.
Speaker 2: At least we have it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like honestly, like I knew Olgi had a you know, bad injury that playoff, you know, twenty twelve. It was like two thousand and thirteen at the time, we was in the playoffs, first round plaoffs against Seattle.
Speaker 2: So I was like, man, like the.
Speaker 3: Way he played last year, that's the only way we can dominate this league with that kind of play.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like just dropping back doing what we do good enough. Yeah, And so to see that what happened, what transpired, I wasn't surprised.
Speaker 2: All in for week one, I think that what blew it?
Speaker 4: Listen, if you would have gave himself chance to hear and I risked yourself back. But then what happened when Kirk Couzins is right behind you. It makes you want to get back quick.
Speaker 1: No, I think so, And I again like that's to me, like I totally forgot we were three and now I totally forgot. So In terms of wins in the preseason, yeah, I think it's like the most useless status. It's basically glorified practice. So yeah, it doesn't really matter. But I do think to your point, death coaching really good way to the preseason always feels good to win, you know what I'm saying. So let's talk about the final roster which came out of that third preseason game. Okay, so let's break it down. Okay, we got ten DB's seven wide receivers. That's a little unexpected for me anyway, ten D lineman, eleven D lineman. We got the bad notes here, passed stuff, anything, anything that surprised you in terms of the final fifty three.
Speaker 4: I guess what really shocked me was we said before that game. When I walked into this stadium, I had Kaz Allen on the roster. When I left the stadium, I knew he had almost played hisself off the roster.
Speaker 2: While I watched Tinsley.
Speaker 4: Play hisself on the run to the Washington So if I say anything caught me off, God, it was dead and I just thought maybe. I just thought maybe kaz Ala had two ways to make this team wide receive it in special teams, and I didn't feel like he didn't have a good one at each of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't surprised.
Speaker 3: Only surprise the biggest too surprises for me was Curtis Hodge's making it. I feel like he lay itself out of making it the whole entire preseason. But if you look at his upside, you know, the height, just what he showed us last year.
Speaker 2: I'm glad the coaches just keep him around now.
Speaker 3: I always thought that cast would probably make it, but I thought that would be the practice squad kind of guy, because I thought we needed this those six guys I mentioned, you know, with with our first four and then the last two being Pringled and your boy Dad. I thought those was going to be our solid six anyway. And then now you see that, you know, Tendsley for this way up to be that seven guy. I thought he was gonna keep two guys seven and eighth guy might be the practice squad guy. I don't think Tinsley, will you know, crack that that that group of playing unless somebody goes down, you know, or he just playing out of control through practicing, coach, that we need to see this guy in the field, you know. So I still feel that we still have room to braincast and might have another receiver.
Speaker 2: But they said, they said the roster is fluid.
Speaker 4: That's the way you want it to be because you don't know who's gonna get cut off of other teams. You don't know what you need to inject, so you know, it's a fluent situation.
Speaker 1: And I think this is a really good, good, like kind of case study of like training camp and you know, the preseason games. Right, So what I mean by that is like Tinsley started off or no Cas started off super hot, started off really hot. Look like that dude kind of cooled after the Baltimore week and kind of had been steadily hitting a regression while Tinsley and Bryce and Tremaine were kind of went the other way. It was like they were like planes taken off, you know. And I think, like I can't tell you how many times I've seen guys start the offseason hot and then kind of fizzle out like where you say, oh, that guy's gonna make it. He's gonna make it. And then it's just like it's the last two weeks of camp. If you're showing out in those periods like you're probably gonna make it.
Speaker 4: You know, it's the last taste you leave in somebody, Just be honest. You only as good as your last performance. In his last performance said no, not right now.
Speaker 1: It's also when you're most stressed though, too, Like you're the most stressed out. I want to see how you are when it's like a.
Speaker 2: Little bit left that game.
Speaker 3: Saying that was to me, that was just him being in his own head, him you've hurt. He heard the hype, because that's one of the things about playing, being in our shoes, you have to know what you can do and what you can't do. So I was a guy that I didn't never want to listen to nothing good or bad about myself because guess what it did.
Speaker 2: It bothered me both both of them. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I know who I am, so I don't want to hear the Oh Tanner is the greatesten you know, and I didn't want to hear all he suck because now I'm mad that I sucked to you, and then that's the greatest. I'm like, ah, you're putting this pressure on me. So what I always do is just say neutral. I'm gonna say something I'm hiding. Don't show me it, don't show me the press, don't don't let don't don't let me come down them stairs. And like my homeboys always said, when I walked downstairs and they got ESPN on, they would switch it because they knew I didn't want to hear to talk. So I think he heard it. I think he drunk the kool aid. He hey man, damn, I made it. All I got to do is finish. And he went out there, look dropping the receiver balls, dropping those catches. You know, I don't think that that weighed on him. But when I saw the hunt that punt, that's what we want you for. That's what we want you to be sure handed there, because if you do this well, you can make the team as a receiver that we're receiver.
Speaker 2: He would develop me there, you know.
Speaker 4: But see, I think the thing is too he was always this this high school, in this college, he had this nostalgia behind him.
Speaker 2: He got realized. I think he scored seventy five touchdowns of this in his senior year.
Speaker 4: Of high school. Seventy five wasn't there. I know, guys ain't did that in their whole career. At the end of the day, he was one of those guys that a lot of teams wanted to bring in the camp. Figure out what can I do with him? How can I do it? But you said, the maturation of the.
Speaker 2: Off season, the preseason and.
Speaker 4: Things come once it comes to this day. Who can help us win? That's what it comes down to.
Speaker 3: And that's me him that she got What I told you about Dax is why he was always like, especially with the group of guys we.
Speaker 2: Had around him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just man, you can't deny what he does on the offensive side of the ball. When he needed to make a play that third now he came across the middle, got smacked in the face, caught the ball, you know what I mean. That's what you saw from him from day one. So I was always believed in him at that. Now, I hope seeing what we saw with the young kid, you know cast Yeah, DA's girl A couple of and say look I gotta take some I've heard the chirps about me. So I need to go out there and do something with this ball on.
Speaker 2: A punt return. Don't be crazy. Take what they give you. I've always been take what they give you. They give you a lane, go run with it.
Speaker 3: You don't get us ten yards were not actually need to go score touchdowns?
Speaker 2: Now? If it's there, not go score a touchdown?
Speaker 4: Well, I think about it is he catches the ball very well pump return. But the best punk returns to me catch the ball going full. They don't wait on the ball. They usually get deeper than the ball and start to come up as the ball comes. I think if he gets the running start, because I don't think he's good from zero to one hundreds, but if you get that run and start, I think he can.
Speaker 3: It's not even about to run start. I don't want to spend too much time on this. It's just about understanding your leverage. Guys come down downfield in the punt return. Punk returners has has the advantage because they come down like a bad head. Yeah you got to you know, for show that my flight. He don't even have to have that guy blocked. Just get in his way because now these other guys, I got to be real shifty to know because they big guys. Most of those guys the inside of big guys, they are linebackers and you know, you know guys who who special teams. Demons are guys who's second or third on the you know, the roster, you.
Speaker 1: Know, playings out there covering. So just use your level.
Speaker 2: Bring the Logan postle that he definitely break him down. Yeah, you know it. He just had to know where his leverage at. Man.
Speaker 3: But but I'm just happy, you know, I wasn't too surprised with everything that we have.
Speaker 2: You know, I think those two guys.
Speaker 3: I love the way Tinsley just progressively, you know, found his way on the roster. And then I'm just Curtis better go out there and pray to the gods, because boy.
Speaker 2: Someone someone sees something. We see it too.
Speaker 3: But you know, when when you have a preseason like he did, yeah, it's not likely to get on the team.
Speaker 1: Let's just talk about Curtis for one second. As you mentioned him. So I think when you got a guy who's six eight two forty runs like he runs, and to give him his props, he has progressive as a run blocker. Now, right with Logan Thomas's injury, right, I think there's something there. And Ron said in Oppressor that he was like, you know this is we look at this like it's his rookie year and he went from like zero and he improved enough, yeah that we felt like it a good good It.
Speaker 4: Wasn't about the preseason games with him. They want to see him continue to get better because they knew he ain't wished his peak yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think this is what all coaches like. They like a player with first of all, clean slate, meaning he wouldn't wasn't no bad coaching on him because we just moved him to this position, clean slate, plush like you said, you can't buy six they gonna have to grocery.
Speaker 1: He runs well, man, he runs so well. And so when you're big and you run like you just get a longer leash, like I hate to say, like that's what it is like when you're a freak athlete. You stick around longer because everyone no one wants you to figure it out with somebody else, yea.
Speaker 4: And nobody wants to sign a fridge food at six feet a hundred five pound when you got this guy six eight two filthy that's a difference, man, big difference.
Speaker 1: So I think that's part of the reason why, and hopefully he continues to develop. I think he has developed just about whether he can turn that corner. So let's talk about kind of some little games. Right. Our producer came up like who earned it? Showed me something and built for success? Okay, all right, so let's talk about who earned the spot? Who your guy? Like, Man, I'm proud of that guy. They grinded, they made it happen. If you want, I can go first, I go first. To me, it's Chris Rodriguez. Man like Chris Rodriguez, because everyone like eb in his first pressure was like, Chris has to earn the spot. You got Jonathan Williams, we've got Patterson, guys who've been around, who played a lot of NFL football, and he had to show that he could do it. And I felt like he came out with a really high yards per carry, very physical running style, great in protections, and was like, I deserve to be the third guy. And I think he went from like a guy that is going to be on the roster to a guy.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna get touched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was gonna get some touches, you know, and I think that's warranted based on how he ran. So he's a guy that I look at and I say, he threw the preseason games, yeah, because again he didn't look great with the pads off, because that's not who he is. Like, he's a guy you put the pads on him because a different dude. Yeah, and just became like that powerful runner that you know, like EB seems to like, like I look at Isaiah Pachenko, like he's got that skill set. So he's a guy that I thought, man, you earned that.
Speaker 2: Good job. I've gotta go with rich homie Kwun Qun Moyden.
Speaker 4: I thought kun Moydon earned it because we put a lot on his plate. We said, we need you to learn nickel, we need you to learn corner, we need you to learn free safety, we need to learn scrong safety, like five positions they asked his kid to learn, and he started off pretty slow. But I watched him. I watched the game and the maturation slow down in his helmet. I watched him start to go out there and make plays. So I felt like Kwan really came along and progressed from the first day I seen him at practice till the last day I seen him at practice.
Speaker 2: He got better. He got better, and even on the play he.
Speaker 4: Made that interception on he was beat, Yeah, he kept going and kept making that play. So his resiliency I think really said he earned it.
Speaker 2: And it's to a point where where do you play him?
Speaker 4: Because we got him checked as a safety, but he can play corner. So I just think he one of those people that really went out there and I felt like they challenged him.
Speaker 2: He answered the challenge, and he only can get better. My guy's gonna be Kaleik Hussing. Oh all right.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, when you look at what he did that last game last year against the Cowboys, everyone said, yeah, we knew he has this in him, but it's not consistent enough for us to say we want to put him here.
Speaker 2: And Kemp from here on term before.
Speaker 3: But our style of defense, the way we play our linebackers, I think he fits. He fits the mold because he's he's a he's an ex safety, he's a.
Speaker 2: Guy that he's an athlete.
Speaker 3: But what we saw from that moment to now is, excuse me, he steady shows up.
Speaker 2: He's been showing up the whole time.
Speaker 3: So when you have a guy that can play the special team the way he can play it, you have to find a way to put him on the field. And when it counted the most, when it mattered the most, he went out that he was in the backfield the entire night. I know, the only probably came away with with three tackles or somebody, but.
Speaker 2: He was just so explosive. Man, you flew around, and.
Speaker 3: He showed the coaching staff that when you give me a chance to be the guy, that is what I need to do. I need to show up and be back here and make places.
Speaker 2: And that's what did.
Speaker 3: He was a difference maker. So that's why I think he earned it because he shows you that. Yeah, I know I'm a special teams demon, but this is what I do at linebacker when you need me to play this position.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad you brought that up because it was like the guys that you expected in that third preseason game. It was like the two Hills, the James Cuts in the Mayos who came out and there like we are varsity football player. Yeah, most that's why we deserved the fifty three. And so I like that you brought him up a couple of honorable mentions real quick. You gotta mention Tinsley. I mean he's a guy, low hanging fruit, like you know, he's an undrafted guy making the fifty three. Like being an undrafted guy who made the fifty three, like, I got a lot of props and respect for that. The other guy is Rocky Stromberg. I thought he did a great Joby Sklomberg getting a great job playing guard. And I think he's a guy now that's going to be dressed on game day like that wasn't a thing we were talking about. But he'll be dressed up.
Speaker 4: Definitely because he's shown his versatility one and his nastiness too. I told you I take any offensive lineman any day from Arkansas University.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to speak on the guy too. I think a guy who deserves some flowers too is Christen Holmes.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I think last year when you watched him, you can see the physique, You see how fit he looks, and you're like, man, he looks like a player.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: By that time, we saw him a situations where it wasn't like he was just you know, beat bad.
Speaker 2: He was there better players.
Speaker 3: Bingo the guys making a player that day that he didn't make. Yeah, I saw a guy who was determined this preseason.
Speaker 1: He looked like a he like a guy as a different animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like he's a man of mission.
Speaker 3: And I mean had a little sleeve on his shoulder, so you can tell he was a little hampered. But he went out there and made play special teams.
Speaker 4: And Jake from State Farm, I gotta give it. I'm sorry I've been a hold on him, but he threw to me.
Speaker 2: He threw him celf on his roster.
Speaker 4: But I understand keeping three quarterbacks is a lot, but I'm sorry. He earned the respect of his peers around the NFL in this preseason.
Speaker 1: And I think with Jake, like just because you didn't make the fifty three doesn't mean you did a good job. You didn't do a good job. Like you're here, You're gonna be developed, and like, think about it, Jacobe's on a one year deal, maybe next year the backup or whatever. We we don't know what's gonna happen. But I think having a guy like that stay around the program, be in the building. Yeah, he deserved that man. Great job, all right, So now let's talk about guys who need to show you something or things you want to see from the roster moving in the week one.
Speaker 2: What you got tight end position as a whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think in position as a.
Speaker 2: Whole with a real tight end. Police stand up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's calm down.
Speaker 2: I gotta be the lead dog in there. And we know the one thing about.
Speaker 1: Ability be man to calm down real quick.
Speaker 2: The best ability is availability.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I'm I'm with you, But Cole Turner man, he's bald. This preseason showed bald.
Speaker 2: Say the last word you just said.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying. I get what you're saying. I get it. But what but like I'm saying, I look at that and I say, like, I thought you were going to talk about his logan Thomas healthy because I feel.
Speaker 2: Like this what my availability came in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like Cole has stepped up and been like I deserve a bigger role in the offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every day he's been super consistent. Baits is Baits like.
Speaker 4: There is John Bates, because John Bates stood out last preseason, stood out, and I have seen nothing from Jump in terms of catching the ball or what.
Speaker 2: He He's a he's a Logan type type.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to and there's no fleck on Logan. I'm just saying that they use him to block a lot, you know what I mean, Like every now and then he gets he gets our between to catch the ball, and he could catch the ball. Well, yeah he had that one he dropped early in the preseason. Catches, but he catches the ball.
Speaker 2: He's a sure handed tight end.
Speaker 3: So I think he's just one of those guys that's not used to be you know that that that that type of tight end.
Speaker 2: You know, can't you think that position as a whole. Somebody has to say it's.
Speaker 4: Me and I want to see this distant position that I say, got somebody show me?
Speaker 2: What about you.
Speaker 1: Show me somebody? I agree with the tight ends. I would say offensive line, I want to see you. But again, I think I think they did a really good job in the preseason. I think they got better. I think you look at that Baltimore game. I like the way Eb's calling games to help those guys with protection. Cornelius Lucas has got to be the best swing tackle in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Whatever you need me to do, that's what Lucas say is.
Speaker 1: And Gates, Man, I love that pure nasty. Like my favorite penalty of all time was in the preseason this year he smoked some you know what I'm saying, Like, I love I like the group coused me had a great preseason.
Speaker 4: I love like I gotta go back to Nick Gates, like it's a defensive player.
Speaker 2: We don't like Oliver the guys you want, man, I know what.
Speaker 3: The guys got to show up for me and I didn't want to cut you off the linebackers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: I just feel like at the end of the day, they are the guys that we don't talk about on the defense like they're hitting.
Speaker 2: They're the hitting gems like we have. We're going to play two of them most of the time.
Speaker 3: You know, the other guy goes going to be a you know, a rover or you know whatever you want to call them safety hybrid. But I truly believe that when they're in the game and they know it's run, I need to see them stuff go down here. I need to see some London Fletcher kind of play, you know what I mean. I need to see these guys going downhill.
Speaker 2: I know, we don't have that body make up when it comes to.
Speaker 1: You're okay speaking of that, did you see Jami Davis against Baltimore. Who's that big fullback that got there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, big three pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was speaking that man.
Speaker 2: No, Jamon Davis is the truth.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I want to see the game totally slow down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's playing more confident. But I think to your point.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just saying, it's a whole we just need to see all those guys be one of those cores that we can say okay because once the defense get that play, you're down packed, then we can go out there and play big league football. You know what I'm saying, because I think the front guys, that's what you're missing that we're missing in the in the middle. You know, you got to have those guys shopping in the guys in the back end. Hey, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Open me a cream fighting good if the cream ain't in the middle and it just open me a goodie.
Speaker 2: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: All right. So I know, are we is this team and the current and you know, so fluid or stole to kind of finalizing roster. Is it built for success?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is.
Speaker 4: I look at teams from the top down and here we go. Do we got an offense that could be optimistic? Scope points at any time, run our pass? Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 4: We got a special team that could be special. We got one of the best punters in the league, and Joey Slide will kick.
Speaker 2: You in that like.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, we got special teams still to be determined.
Speaker 2: On the return side of it.
Speaker 4: Defense, I trust those guys not only to go out there and keep us in games.
Speaker 2: I trust these guys to start to win games. Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, one of the big emphesis for the defense was turning the football over. And you got Cam Curll in practice now getting his hand on the football. Lot Percy Butler got his hand on the football. Quit what's her name?
Speaker 3: If I have my sa I'm gonna put him.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see how many receivers getting put on the Phillips list.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, usual quarterbacks does it? It's in quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Put both of them on it.
Speaker 4: They usually make your reach. But now forth least take money at ther pock. This is a different thing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think I think I think the offense looks better than I thought it would look at this point of year, and it's shocking me. How can I think, Like, to your point, it's like really well coached. I think what a big point of concern was the offensive line. I think EB showed that he can call a game to help that group. I think the skill position players are probably some of the best in the NFL, and if you can maximize those guys mitigate some of the decision making. Sam House do, I think you're gonna be in And Sam's done a great job. You know, it's and everyone says it's the preseason. I'm with that, Yeah, you know, preason football, but it's it's the test he was given and he passed.
Speaker 3: To be honest though, and I was going to get at this about why I feel that we are built for success. This is the first time in a long time, and it's counting the years that I played this game, that I've seen a team in the preseason from us like we look like a team well coached, well oil machine.
Speaker 2: We was a unit. We went out there and played football.
Speaker 3: Like I said before, I keep harping on that unit that those levels of you know what groups come in. I haven't seen that from this organization in.
Speaker 2: A long time. I good at the Raven practices.
Speaker 4: Watching those practices, I was like, okay, not saying, you know, the rings are great measuringy stick to measure yourself. But to see these guys go in there and take none of that from the any of these guys and and w these dudes in the trenches go out there and take on their receivers one on one, they running backs.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, speaking of measuring sticks, Yeah, it's time, farmer Fred.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting ready to measure. Oh yes, sir, this is this is this is just yellow watermelon.
Speaker 2: Yellow watermelon, a k gold yellow meat an orange.
Speaker 1: Now also, well why is it it's yellow?
Speaker 2: It's gold gold? Its yellow? Brain because I got the colors on for some reason, and I had to.
Speaker 4: Bring these out because you remember I told you they wasn't right last week. But see this week, this whole week gonna be a blue moon.
Speaker 2: So you call Wegmans. Wegmans don't even care it is.
Speaker 1: So, is this is this different sweetness? Is it? Should it taste different than regular?
Speaker 2: Well, they have a distinct taste to them.
Speaker 1: It's like a little different.
Speaker 4: It's not quite as sweet, and it does the yellow doesn't have the active taste of a red one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost in and out pure.
Speaker 1: And you were saying something that this is the original color.
Speaker 2: These are original colors.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if this is true, guys, but you have to fact test this.
Speaker 4: But this is from this is a psyclopedia everything. Like I told you all, this week is gonna be a blue moon the whole week.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I mean the moon would be blue like the actually the actual moon every night this week will be a blue moon. This happens like every ten years.
Speaker 2: Or how you know about it because I study stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Is this for farming, No, it's very good for me because that's when you get your last What is happening right now, because it's almost I mean we're going into the fall, so you're gonna get your last big batch of vegetables, of summer vegetables right now.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be your last put out. I won't get into one more water.
Speaker 1: But that's not because of the blue moon though.
Speaker 2: No, but the blue moon is a good signal.
Speaker 1: You're making that that's when you're making when you're making.
Speaker 2: Something like I'm not, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You're studying the blue moon, so I will say that the orange one is sweeter than this one.
Speaker 1: It's the same water though, right, the same one there too.
Speaker 2: I was did you actually think I had a have a hybrid? You? I had a half goal in the yellow yellow is good only people from Cally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I thought it was just different tints that kind of looks like the same color as this similar similar all right, anyway, Fred, thanks for winging the watermelon.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's very very good. And everyone keep an EyeT for.
Speaker 2: That blue mood.
Speaker 1: That's going to do us for us today. It makes you tune in to more Commander's.
Speaker 2: Content BlueMoon now week.
Speaker 1: All right, we got so much Commander's content Game Day Live Santana Moss and Brian Mitchell now and guess what I'm on the post game man. I'm excited to be doing some stuff with b Mitch. And then we got get Loud with Fred and Jenks. How's that going for it?
Speaker 2: He's going great and I'm loud as it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're allowed to sell command set of the Flagship. So talking Commanders only make sure you turn into that the podcast will have a new schedule. Recap will drop every Wednesday, and the preview will drop on Fridays. Be sure to subscribe to never miss an episode, and also comment you know we love to live in those comments, dilom those comments. I saw those nice words, Debbie Smith, and I see you in there, Sir Fluffy Winkletonton.
Speaker 2: I got to meet him in person.
Speaker 1: We got something for you each and every day of the week, so be sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube page to never miss any exclusive Commander's news and content. The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.