Speaker 1: This is the first one. I am your host. Nav Green, me and er Jordans shout out to Prize Picks and Carlos Miller are really coming to together, you know, to do this show. It's a real good feeling. The budget went big enough for us to have a co host, so we got Erra Jordan right here.
Speaker 2: I got I got a Lebron story quick. So's the way back, way back in the day. I'm probably like ten or eleven or something like that, twenty two and three whatever. So he's in Atlanta, me and a couple of friends. You're like, we know, it's like, yo, that's that's.
Speaker 3: Lebron's Lebron, Like yo, Lebron, Lebron Lebron.
Speaker 2: And we overheard him talking to his people like keep the little niggas away from me. Any kept movie.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got a start running these stories by dom before y'all.
Speaker 3: Just tell them.
Speaker 1: Them because I don't want I want the show to be authentic. Because I pray, domb, I hope you edit and cut that out them twenty eight seconds. I can't get back. I don't blame Lebron. Lebron. Don't see this and say I knew it was the reason I want the little niggas around me. Look what that little nigga grew up to me bro at team Get hey, you're not telling this like you played at a high level. How you feel about your kis like is he? If you said, then I gotta start agreeing.
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 1: Him? He's him?
Speaker 4: He's him.
Speaker 6: I mean the rules have changed though since I played so like offensively, they have way more freedom. That's why you see a lot of anybody's getting fifty.
Speaker 3: Points these days.
Speaker 6: You know, you'll see a person get fifty that you never heard of before until that moment, and then you'll never hear about it again because they don't They don't get to fifty no more. Back to being a role player. So I would I would love to see how you would have played in the era of where you can kind of like grab it home a little bit, to see see how successful you.
Speaker 1: Let him go for fifty on you.
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't know me. I'll have the type of pride. Yeah, I come from the South. I'm not I'm not letting.
Speaker 1: That Russell garbage Bosard bruh. And this is what a lot of people don't realize that there's little russ I felt like he was due for one good game. Yeah, Prize Picks had him at ten points. I said, it's game four. Lebron needs some people to step up. It's gonna be Denze. Little Russ, a garbage bastard, had four points. Never again, nigga. I don't follow him on Instagram, and he don't follow me on Instagram. I went to his page and I blocked that motherfucker. I don't want no interaction with you ever, nigga, because people forget when people play basketball.
Speaker 3: Good, play football good.
Speaker 1: You forget the little shit that they do. Y'all don't remember he snitched on Nick Young. He been a lame ass, nigga. We never should have been fucking with him. But sometimes somebody started playing great basketball. You forget, but never again. I will forget the Azo Russell. You were now in the garbage Bouster Hall of Fame. Once you get in the Hall of Fame, you can't get out. I don't give a fuck if you go score ninety three points a game. You was a garbage boustar, and I will remember you that for life.
Speaker 2: It's him, so it's him and Sabonis in there now.
Speaker 1: Him and Sabonis number two garbage bachelors. And last, but not least, DeAndre Aighten. You was a garbage boucher. I'll never forget you being a garbage bostard. Hey, what's up? Man? It's your boy nav Green, and you know what I came to talk about. Prize picks. It's available in it over thirty states. It's no excuses. And if you don't stand in them thirty states, move to them thirty states because you're missing out.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: All it is more or less your favorite players. It's easy. Fifty to fifty chance. Man, you can win up to twenty five times your money whatever you put up. So if you put up fifty, you win times twenty five. What's that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You can win twelve fifty if you put up one hundred to win up the twenty five hundred. What make it so good? If you deposit one hundred dollars using the broken plate promo code, they gonna match up one hundred dollars. So now you got more chances to win all the money you can win. What you're waiting for, man, prize piece, go type in the cold broken play. Man. They got so many sports going on right now. You got college football. You got basketball. NBA just started back. You got NFL right now, picket tall Miami Dolphins. He gonna get all the yards you need him to get. That's a lot, man. What you're waiting for? NBA rebounds? Who I like Compella. I like Compella with them rebounds, with them assists. Give me Troy Young with points, give me Kevin Durant. I'm just throwing you some options. If you want to win some money, shout out the broken play, use the broken plate promo code. They go get you some money. Shout like you ain't no play sports. You could have been like a football player.
Speaker 4: Like I got cutting football.
Speaker 3: Traded in pee weeks.
Speaker 4: It's never happening. Oh hell yeah, I think I need the coaches. Either he was sucking my mama or he was trying.
Speaker 1: To Hey, that ship going on in that that that you know you're wrong.
Speaker 7: Not my mama ship, not your mama was getting down. I mean all them fucking kids mamas. He was like, my mama, why nigga?
Speaker 4: He was another on a sleep. So it happens.
Speaker 8: You know, Sean's turned into this to talk about pat Riley.
Speaker 4: We're talking about nigga.
Speaker 1: If your coach only take you home. Nigga that can't fuck your mom. Coach, I need a rhyme. Hey, let your ass over that your mom's wanna be at eight third.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: You the only nigga get in your coach truck.
Speaker 4: Mama, fucking yeah, Mama. I was becoked. I was bad. That was real bad.
Speaker 1: Where was this mad you at?
Speaker 4: Man? I played everything. I tried to kick you. I can't kill. I can do nothing.
Speaker 7: Broh, my god, men was ended up, but I never got the game one that's so bad. I got traded to the other team for nobody seem the other team.
Speaker 4: But it was so bad.
Speaker 1: You got sick. I got sick. Don't play with welcome mom.
Speaker 4: It's so bad.
Speaker 7: Time had It was the first game I was decided I' gonna getting it.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 7: I had a mouthpiece and it was in the rapper. Another player he had one.
Speaker 4: The coach like, damn. He said, I got going to the game.
Speaker 1: He said, you know, I got.
Speaker 4: Got to come out.
Speaker 1: What I'm whispering cuts.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 1: It won't sell if it ain't. Ill said ESPN gonna try to get Naw to do a feature on the Steven A. Smith Show. Bit you a motherfucking lie after you steal from me, Nigga, ain't coming to your show. You come to mind the funk I look like coming to your show. Nigga, you stole my ship. You already watch my show dead Pool's Ghosts. What are y'all gonna do in between NBA season and the NFL season, because I can't see now talking about baseball? Lo l Look, that's what I'm trying to tell you. People put limitations on people. Don't put me in a box and just say. I'm NBA and NFL talking about what we're gonna do during after the NBA season. But since you said the nigga, you right, we're gonna take a break to football start up when college football started up. I'm back because I do not watch baseball. I like to go to the games. But we got some boxing coming up. We got some good shit on the way. Hey, if y'all, if y'all counted us out, bitch, you can't count boy. Nigga is fucking with this show? Who you don't even know?
Speaker 4: I ain't no.
Speaker 1: Pat McAfee was following this shit. He got a big show. There's no shit. We gotta get him on this motherfucker let him talk this shit. This comes from Chatavia Scott. What I'm on my baby mama phone watching this shit. Nigga. I don't know who you is, but Chatavia Scott, appreciate your baby daddy letting you baby daddy use the phone. That's how I know this shit good. And that's how I know his old lady ain't cheating. And she let you watch a whole hour and a half episode on her phone. Nigga, nigga, you trust her and she trusts you. Nigga, you gotta be a brave nigga not to go through the messages. You ain't pause that ship at one time. You good. Bad females could get away with that ship like they don't even have the niggas think they know them. Do you know athletes? If you see an athlete, you know what he plays.
Speaker 9: Like the major ones.
Speaker 1: So it ain't gonna be no nigga coming off the bench. No, I ain't gonna know that. Would you talk to her? Nigga who come off the bench? No, she got seriously laughing all day. No, I mean, and that's cool.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure he is a millionaire.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna talk to every nigga that's a millionaire just because he's a millionaire. I feel like, if I'm gonna talk to somebody in any profession, I want my nigga to be the best, add it. I want him to be one of the best. Said, I don't want the bitch niggas, What are you the great at? Why are you not good enough to play? If you ain't good enough to play, you ain't good enough.
Speaker 1: To play with me?
Speaker 3: What do you think you the greated the greatest?
Speaker 1: Everybody ain't gonna start.
Speaker 3: You think you the greatest?
Speaker 9: What do I think I'm the greatest?
Speaker 10: Add I think I'm the greatest. Stand up for me. I don't think nobody could roast against me. I don't think you can find I don't think you can pay a nigga that can beat me roasting. So who you think you better than? Where you think? I can't pay them to be better than you at?
Speaker 9: I feel like just being myself.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's that's all we gotta do. No whoop, I don't ever have to really bring ship. But no, I'm just me. I'm having no other visions. No, bitch, you gotta do something.
Speaker 4: Too now.
Speaker 9: Though I feel like me and my friend have literally built a brand on being ourselves and.
Speaker 1: So I feel like that's on a professional level. What are you doing in your relationship? That's what we talked.
Speaker 9: You wasn't asking me about a relationship.
Speaker 1: You gotta come back to the house. Something she going with that nigga leaving the house to go do. You can't tell a nigga no me and my friend. But y'all smoking hookah, y'all ain't being y'allself. That's doing it, And I ain't come back with a chag nigga. I will never call you d Loo again. Nigga nicknames. It's from niggas hoo can hoop.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 5: I need to know your middle name too, bitch. Dgelo Bernard Russell.
Speaker 1: Bro. That ship is pathetic. We got Jervonte Davonte fighting this week. Him and who who finding that Ryan Garcia man. A lot of people are trying to make this closer than what it is. Dravante Tank Davis is gonna beat the hell out that man. A lot of people and I got to argue with somebody the other day. He was like, you gotta watch boxing, you gotta I don't gotta watch ship I'm willing to bet I would shave all my heal. I would go ball if Ryan Garcia beats Javonte Tank Davis. You you hearing it live like, I'm so comfident in him. Did you see when he was training with that big weight ball and throwing it back at the his trainer. Man, his trainer can't even handle the shit he want to do. You can't train a man that you can't train bro. I saw him training. I thought it was like Creed six or something. I'm like, he doing all this with Ryan Garcia, and that's because people been talking saying that he could lose. He was like, oh, I gotta start taking his silk. I be bullshit. I know I could whoop his sad but if you Hey, I don't know what prize Pig's gonna offer for that, but whatever they offer for that, I'm willing to bet. I'm willing to make my entry knockout before round seven. Before round seven, man, I don't think they saw a tank last fight when he knocked the knock buddy through the ropes and they had memes they were comparing it to that. Michael Jorge h Mark Lawrence my bad. That's why we got Aaron Mike up here, but no tanks gonna beat the ship out of hire. Man, It's it's no question to ask. So look, Rico, Dug, what y'all think about Zion Williamson and the porn stuff?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: As ugly assign he is, I'm happy I'm the ugly fella. Man, I don't even just I do, Judge, stop lying that nigga ugly regardless of what I do.
Speaker 1: Be happy that nigga like that. Don't his head don't fit his body? That nigga look like nigga? Why they keep showing that picture of him and the lass outfit though that nigga looked like a dick, bro. That ship looked weird as hell.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that, man, I think I think.
Speaker 11: That ship was all scripted, tell the truth, because he had that with a fall. He was damn the too perfect as far as character wise, I think that should be scripted.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he wasn't perfect ugly.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 11: Like off the court, you know what I mean, Like he was like a kind of golden boy. You know, he had to have something wrong with the bag. It wasn't drugs, it wasn't guns, but it was buns bro.
Speaker 1: So hey, all things bro. I'm glad back page went around when that nigga time, wasn't he the tight nigga ran the train? He was like, man, let me see what it tastes like, Nigga going there. You see that nigga even push like nigga.
Speaker 3: You tripping the last one? I don't want to go last one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to.
Speaker 12: Get this, gonna get him, get him, damn bro, go ahead and get him out on the headline. Headline you speaking out that nigga doing the sixty nine.
Speaker 11: I think that really made it worse. It is all her tweets, all all the porn stars tweets, and she's still tweeting right now. She's still going read a few of her last tweets. Let's see what she's saying. And this part of the highlights. There ain't no more basketball to talk about. Damn Joker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dumb, you think Joker the toughest white boy you ever seen play?
Speaker 10: No, not at all? Who I think he got a good team around him. Probably the toughest white boy gotta be the Bill Lambert. You got uh the way of Oh when he played with the pistols on his ass boys.
Speaker 3: Uh, who else toughest white boys?
Speaker 1: Hey, I think Larry Bird was overrated.
Speaker 10: No, Larry Bird went overrated. He played in eighties, ain't no way he played the eighties niggasn.
Speaker 3: Fodder, Bro with the referee. The niggas was tough back then.
Speaker 10: Every niggas said the referee was. Yeah, Bro, every nigga eighties that played had a rape job some type of way. I'm trying to tell you, brou if it was that just doing rape, some type of race bad a rape jars. You can't beat them niggas in the eighties, Bro, I'm telling problem.
Speaker 1: Was scared to talk ship to Larry Bird.
Speaker 10: No, that's what you think, Bro. Larry Bird dip snuffed too bad. I had bumps in his face. He the wanted like, yeah, he's not magic. I'm trying to tell you that's why they He was a bad fucker man.
Speaker 1: I ever, BRD was.
Speaker 3: A bad motherfucker man. Magic.
Speaker 1: You said, who this ship? It might sound selling, nigg youre probably just here for me today. I need the legend, bro. Nigga said Larry.
Speaker 10: Bird and one look like, yeah, the JV they just made Magic say yeah it was it was Bird.
Speaker 3: My nigga, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: The five stages of grief, with the first stage is denial. You sound stupid. It was literally my man and I never once looked for cloud from anyone. I never posted when I was when I was in Nola, I was loyal to you.
Speaker 3: Zion.
Speaker 2: She's adding him on every tweet and you got thoughts praggers before you.
Speaker 1: Keep reading Zion look like he can't read. Bitch, He don't bitch voice record him that ship. Niggas at I read this to me and the niggas around Zion, they gonna word it now. She's just saying you're a great player.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: He's still loving them.
Speaker 2: He still got love for facts.
Speaker 3: I mean he said the delete.
Speaker 11: He said, he like, can you delete the tweets and we'll talk about this Like that's what he Yeah, he can't read.
Speaker 1: Can you delete that ship? They's talk Talk to me, bitch, I can't read all that ship. You're talking about grief, bro. Niggas don't know this. Bro. I would never like even in clubs when I used to go to clubs and ship coming up of age, I never would try a niggas who be out that dancing. You got too much in it. You don't five frank so bitch.
Speaker 3: I know I ain't got no wins to fight you.
Speaker 1: I told my part when I said lead a nigga, he said, not my nigga, stepping on my shoes. Where you back before? Get out of his way. Let the nigga dangs you and your wait. This is the day we're supposed to be back. I started revolving the issue. Man, I'm talking about the nigga swell. I can tell you mustard because you know you can't be musty allegation. You cannot at the black person. You musty once, you must have whatever.
Speaker 9: Dancing and you know you musty and you still dancing.
Speaker 1: It's time a nigga dre is he gonna take his shirt off? Nigga got stuck and don't walk bob and make it fast. He's gonna be like, what's up?
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, I want to know crazy man talking about you.
Speaker 1: You like when you said you fought like briefly? Was it wizard a bad luss though?
Speaker 7: But yeah, oh yeah, I'm was there.
Speaker 1: Was there at the time?
Speaker 4: No, she wasn't, not that one mat of what so so I got it. I'll tell you. I'll tell the story.
Speaker 7: I got in the fight because I found out I didn't know how to fight for real.
Speaker 4: It was his brother name. I can say his name. I told you earlier name.
Speaker 7: But I thought I could fight because I to night people out all the time.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But the reason why was because my mama she raised me like, don't let nobody hit you first. You know most people say somebody hits, you hit him back. Yeah, my mama always say the first hit might be the last.
Speaker 1: That is fact.
Speaker 4: So I never you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I knew it was my I'm fine hit the motherfucker and I would hit him and I would.
Speaker 4: You know, I was heavy handed. They go to sleep. So I thought I could fight.
Speaker 7: So this this dude, we had a block party, so I had a little nickname and ship.
Speaker 4: You know, I was of that nigga. Name was I Won't.
Speaker 1: I won't said, what are you gonna make the nigga relax?
Speaker 5: They might start whooping?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Swing.
Speaker 4: It was a slim look. I got it.
Speaker 1: I got this.
Speaker 7: I had to racial slim lok, slim loake. I was skinny, but logo was good back then.
Speaker 1: Up brother, It's all I wanted to see table. What we're gonna do that gonna Slim look one of them time man, like you know, like you know, like my family matter.
Speaker 8: When Eddie window on this with the wrong guy, mom, it was slim low yeah, music, he got a little.
Speaker 4: Jacket all the ship.
Speaker 1: Now car gotta talk to smill Block.
Speaker 4: Why I'm telling all that?
Speaker 1: Man, I was like, okay something, so I thought I.
Speaker 4: Could fight right. So it was a dude.
Speaker 7: I didn't know he's a professional boxer and he was my neighbor. And I used to, I used to, I used to fuck with him. It was I was in the wrong one hundred percent. I said, bam with his door at night.
Speaker 4: You know, we be drunk and ship and nigga not and I do my dn next ship.
Speaker 3: Like want to news, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I said do that so one day for some reason, And let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: When people running, when people go running at four o'clock in the morning, don't fuck with them.
Speaker 4: People like leave them.
Speaker 1: They trained him or something trying something.
Speaker 7: But you know you're young thinking like that, You're like, oh this nigga, he laying were kicking and he laying So for some reason. We had a block party, you know what I'm saying. And me and my guy we was we was a nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We was kicking and talking girl like that ship. And he came out.
Speaker 7: He was mad bout the night before. And he came out in confront of me from everybody, and he talked like he talked very proper. He's like, hey, man, you keep sucking me. I said, And what my fucker, what you gonna do? I said, Man, I was slapped out you out here. But and he was like, let's see how that works out for you.
Speaker 4: So I hold my bed.
Speaker 8: It's giving pal run.
Speaker 7: He didn't say pal, but the energy was definitely palidd So his guy came out to his apartments like, yo, hold on, y'all, put the gloves on, fight like men. So my head, y'all younger, and not thinking why he got bostle gloves in the house.
Speaker 4: I ain't thinking that.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking, Oh, this is gonna be another another story of Mike knocking them up. Forgot this the girls out here.
Speaker 4: We need to buy some girls from the club. Like I was like, oh, this is gonna be great. Yeah, And he was smaller than me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I was like, he a little nigga. I'm gonna take it thesey and just pop it at the end. And I'm putting my gloves on.
Speaker 7: I'm like doing the teasing, you know, I'm what I'm doing. I look over it and he take his shirt off and I'm like, niggas, where.
Speaker 4: Did the muscles come from? He was so cut, you know, like a bubble pack.
Speaker 1: He had. I was like, but I had to keep myself.
Speaker 7: Going because I was like, nah, way more than him. There's no way that that don't mean nothing. It's just muscles, you know what I mean. And then and one thing about a train fighter, they go to a different zone like an actor, you know, they go into a difference only abody to fight.
Speaker 4: So when as I'm.
Speaker 7: Walking to the street and everybody like laughing off in the Whooper's ass, I look in his eyes, and that nigga looked at me. Bro I never had nobody in their life to this day look at me like this, like that man wanted me.
Speaker 4: Man, he wanted to fight. He was laking, he could, he was gone. It was like you bent into his track.
Speaker 1: Man, I've been waiting.
Speaker 4: I would hope that somebody be like, come on, Mike, don't do.
Speaker 13: It like tacks many get me right, like all right, a little bit like this, all right, man, So I get out there.
Speaker 4: We got the gloves on. And then his stance was different, like I see his calves was like popping the ship ship, you know what I'm saying. And my stance was all I had was the right punch.
Speaker 7: So he wasn't standing still for me to hit him with the motherfucker. I'm like that this nigga won't let me hear, you know what I'm saying. And the nigga throwing jazz and and we even and then that nigga punched me in that body. But regular people don't punch in the body.
Speaker 4: You just go to the face. Yeah, the body.
Speaker 7: We'll watching boxing and them body shots like you don't play football or hit the ground your back.
Speaker 4: And the wind. You lose the wind and you can't breathe. That happened. He hit me so hard. I was like and I was trying to get away from him, and I'll starting to look cool, but you can't look cool and you can't.
Speaker 1: Scare you know. Right now, it was terrified.
Speaker 2: Slim out.
Speaker 1: This nigga not slim low. So you lost, you lost your wing and your brother.
Speaker 7: That nigga hit me with a so the worst punch everything one you don't see.
Speaker 4: That's when every season, like get knocked out. If you see it.
Speaker 7: Coming naturally, your body can you can break.
Speaker 1: You know, we can roll it.
Speaker 7: You know, a train person gonna roll it, but a regular person and myself at that time, you still can see it, so you can breaks like a car it.
Speaker 4: Man, I still don't remember. I don't know what Hannah was to this day.
Speaker 7: I heard someone go through all and the crowd said, oh, I like somebody got dumped on.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for the basketball, like.
Speaker 7: And my eyes when you get knocked out, the side of your eyes closed on the side, it.
Speaker 4: Don't come down. So it's almost like, bro, I know you're.
Speaker 5: Not lying you.
Speaker 1: This nigga said, I ain't never seen no ship like that in my life.
Speaker 4: You never been like swim, you never been like it. It's like cloudy.
Speaker 7: That ship was closing me like I ain't know on the side, and then pretty you at, I don't don't you still don't just heard it. It was like cool, I didn't need to feel it. So this day you said this day, I didn't see her feeling. So then my boy was like this is coming to me like slow, like bro. So then I tried to act like you know, I couldn't out for everybody said, man, take the glove. We're gonna fight for real. He's like, boy, if he get you like that glo, you ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 4: So you know, I fail. I wanted to fight, you know, you like to get hold me back ship my man, he looked out.
Speaker 7: He helped me back, slim chill, like, man, let me go, you know, you know how you'll come on?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't know. Like that went to Michael.
Speaker 7: Michael, we got in the house and now just in the house and I wait for somebody to be like it wasn't that bad dog, you know? And nobody said that it was so quiet the house. I just I was just like, man, how bad this ship looks real? Just be like my boy, my boy, like man, she liked the mestic violence bro domestic man that nigga knows something. Man like that wasn't regulars.
Speaker 4: So I felt after that we got.
Speaker 1: Cool big homemoun you can't check on your big broke. I'm that type of person me, Hey, sign my gloves, big broke. They said it's the coach to blame, they putting him as a loan light.
Speaker 3: I think so, you think so?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. What the fuck is that, Marco? That's how they be getting our ship? You sitting there sitting our ship to Stephen? A nigga, I founded them all. Putting the camera on yourself, nigga. I keep hearing the fucking beeping, the nigga sending the damn tape to Stephen. Ain't that's how the nigga know what I'm doing on my show the whole time. I keep hearing the beep every time I say some good ship. He know how shit get edited three days later, put up six days later. Now, Stephen, they already have said this shit.
Speaker 3: Now look like I'm copying.
Speaker 1: Damn'm trying to tell him to stop this the last day. No more phones in this motherfucker. No phone, no beeples, no goddamn computers. Nobody need a computer but Marcelle.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: You don't do stats. Put all your le tronics up, nigga, work that camera. What the fuck you gotta walk and talking for everybody? Ain't your nigga.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, Stephen Ay, you done got my young nigga on your team all beat You don't start.
Speaker 1: At one now, Jillian Nigga, I can make two hundred thousand. I feel like I supposed to fuck any bitch I want so if Zion, if you want to do that, live your life. That nigga from South Carolina, I look like being faithful to a.
Speaker 3: Points said, ugly nigga from South Carolina. You better get it in while you can't. Ain't nowhere in the hell.
Speaker 10: I let this ship drive niggas soon as you can no more. If I was that ugly from South Carolina to be more news than this man, that's where I don't been.
Speaker 1: Doing.
Speaker 10: I've been fuck precious by old Davies Spencer out of fuck all ugly women, Michelle Obama, someone bis all ugly women would have got fuck Harriet Tubman.
Speaker 3: I'd to toe all ugly women up. All ugly women.
Speaker 10: I ever heard nail carter her out of out of bunped up motherfucking ass.
Speaker 3: But that woman ain't on good time to Mama the.
Speaker 10: Ugly Oh out of toe out of Florida to Georgia. Ugly nigga from South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Get it in man.
Speaker 10: You got a mission out here, bro, because I ain't goody gonna volunteer the fucking ugly nigga from South Carolina.
Speaker 3: I ain't sent it before. We ain't gotta read no more, every ugly woman